An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Am trying to send a clear message across so here's a refined version, or a better explanation:

-----------------------------------------------

I'm not involved with, nor am I recruiting anyone to join sex sect. I don’t want brits or anyone else to think that’s my intention.

To be clear, I do enjoy sex, but only within the bounds of my marriage. It keeps me grounded, and we’re both happy with our relationship. Unlike Dustin, I don’t have two magical fingers, but I’ve got something he doesn’t, and I’m content with that. So, no need for the Manhood Vitality Elixir (at least for now, if you know what I mean).

So to both sex sect and virgin sect, cheers!
Wow! You already know what Dustin has or has not? You seem to have consumed a copious amount of spirit stones. Or have you now joined the witch gu sect? I’m troubled already.

CHAPTER 2550: THE FALL OF BILWOF

Bilwof was dead—obliterated entirely by a single strike from Dustin, leaving not even a trace of his remains.

All the so-called regenerative powers and bloodline talents? They were utterly meaningless in the face of absolute strength.

Had Dustin been facing a human warrior, he wouldn't have gone so far as to annihilate his opponent completely—unless there was a deep, personal grudge. In such cases, he'd typically leave a way out, showing some restraint when delivering the final blow.

But with the Vampires, it was different. The two sides were natural enemies, and stepping into the arena meant a fight to the death. Moreover, Bilwof had harbored sinister intentions, viewing humans as mere insects. Such a character was nothing but a scourge, better eliminated sooner than later.

It's worth mentioning that when Bilwof shouted the words of surrender, the referee, Jeremy, had time to react and intervene. However, Jeremy intentionally hesitated for a fraction of a second, effectively allowing Dustin to act as he did.

After all, neither Father Adam nor Black Diamond showed any mercy when they dealt with Dragonmarsh warriors. They didn’t just kill—they desecrated the bodies even after death.

Under these circumstances, every warrior from Dragonmarsh stood united, their common enemy the foreigners who had humiliated them.

"Good! Well done!"

"Brother Dustin is incredible! He has brought honor to us Dragonmarsh warriors!"

"That cursed vampire! Thought you could be arrogant and brazen? Now you're nothing but dust! Hahaha..."

The crowd erupted into thunderous applause as they watched Bilwof get reduced to ashes. The earlier two losses in international bouts had left them seething with anger, humiliated by the foreigners who had trampled on their pride. Now, with Dustin obliterating Bilwof, it felt like a collective exhalation, a purge of their pent-up frustration.

Dragonmarsh warriors might have their internal conflicts, but when foreign enemies invade, they cast aside their differences and unite as one.

This is the bigger picture.

"I didn’t expect Bilwof to die just like that. This human warrior is no simple opponent," murmured Black Diamond, frowning slightly as he eyed Dustin with newfound wariness.

Anyone capable of killing Bilwof couldn’t be underestimated. At the very least, it was something Black Diamond couldn’t achieve, let alone with such ease.

"This place really is full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers. Even the most ordinary-looking warrior holds such immense power. It seems winning the championship won’t be as easy as we thought," Father Adam remarked, his gaze flickering with uncertainty.

He had initially believed that with Bilwof's strength, breaking into the top eight would be a simple task. But he hadn't anticipated that Bilwof would be killed right at the start, leaving not even a trace behind.

With such a significant ally gone, the path to the championship had undoubtedly become much more difficult.

It’s also worth noting that Bilwof's status was rather special. Now that he was dead, the Dark Banquet Alliance would certainly not let it slide. They would undoubtedly join forces with the Pantheon to oppose the Dragonmarsh forces.

In a way, that might be a bit of good news.

CHAPTER 2551: A YOUNG HERO EMERGES

"The eighth match has concluded. Congratulations to Contestant Number 8 for the victory!" Jeremy swiftly announced the results.

The applause from the audience grew even louder.

With this triumph, Dustin's new identity quickly gained notoriety, catching the attention of many powerful factions.

The three major powerhouses of Dragonmarsh, in particular, had already begun their covert and overt battles to win him over.

"Master, we’ve uncovered some information," reported an elder of the World Society as he quietly approached Darkbane from behind.

"This young man is named Dustin. His background is rather mysterious. Recently, when the young mistress was poisoned and on the brink of death, it was this young man, Dustin, who saved her just in time. Afterward, the young mistress invited him with a generous reward and offered him the position of guest elder within the World Society."

"Excellent! A true hero indeed emerges in youth!" Darkbane's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but smile in delight.

He hadn’t expected that Dustin had not only saved his daughter but had already become a guest elder of the World Society. He didn’t need to lift a finger to secure such a top-notch talent—what a stroke of fortune!

"Well, gentlemen, I trust you've all heard? This young man is already part of our World Society. You may as well stop wasting your efforts." Darkbane grinned smugly.

Though he had no sons, his two daughters were exceptional, and today had brought him an unexpected joy.

As Darkbane reveled in his triumph, Nolan frowned, ready to interject. However, before he could speak, an elder from the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance approached and whispered something in his ear.

Nolan’s frown quickly eased, replaced by a cold smile.

At the same time, Evelyn, who stood to the right, listened to his subordinate’s report, and a calm, composed look settled on his gaunt face.

"Master Moore, don’t celebrate too soon. Everyone knows that a guest elder is merely a nominal position, with no real power or responsibilities. So Dustin hardly counts as a member of your World Society," Nolan remarked coolly.

"No problem. Dustin is a guest elder now, but after the competition, I’ll immediately promote him to an elder. That way, Master Fitzgerald will have nothing more to say, right?" Darkbane responded with a sly smile.

"Promote him to elder? Ha… That depends on whether he’s willing!" Nolan chuckled coldly. "To be frank, Dustin has grown quite close to several of our Thunderstrike Sword Alliance disciples—one could even say they share a bond of life and death. Moreover, I intend to take Dustin as my personal disciple and impart to him the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance’s secret techniques. How can you compete with that? Oh, and by the way, Dustin is a swordsman!"

As these words landed, the smile on Darkbane’s face slowly faded, and a cold gleam flashed in his eyes.

Becoming the personal disciple of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance’s leader was the dream of every swordsman. If Nolan were to lure Dustin with the promise of the sect's secret techniques, it was very likely he’d sway him to their side.

This man was indeed willing to pay any price!

CHAPTER 2552: THE WEB OF ALLIANCES

"Masters, let me be frank," Evelyn suddenly interjected with a sly smile on her gaunt face, "this young man also has ties with my Mystic Arts Order. So where he will eventually belong is still uncertain."

Her words left a subtle yet sharp tension in the air.

Just moments ago, her subordinate reported that Dustin had been getting quite close to her granddaughter, Abigail. Since joining the sect, her granddaughter had never shown much interest in any man, and it would be unnatural for her to be so familiar with him at first meeting.

Although Dustin had altered his appearance, Evelyn had already guessed his true identity. If her suspicions were correct, this young man was none other than Logan Rhys, the top-ranked prodigy of the Whiz List and the future King of West Lucozia.

It was unrealistic for someone of his stature to join a mere martial sect. Even if Dustin agreed, the imperial court would never allow it.

Of course, Evelyn’s purpose in speaking up was merely to stir the pot. She relished the thought of watching the two sect masters argue, only to realize in the end that their efforts were in vain. The very idea amused her.

"Master Morgan," Nolan responded with a cool tone, "the martial world has always kept its distance from your Mystic Arts Order. Besides, your sect’s techniques aren’t suitable for ordinary practitioners. Why bother getting involved?"

"Indeed, Master Morgan," Darkbane chimed in, "some things are just not meant to be. I don’t think this young man is a good match for your sect."

Though Darkbane and Nolan were rivals, they were both relieved to have one less formidable contender.

"How can we know if we don’t try? Perhaps this young man has a taste for our Mystic Arts Order’s profound arts." Evelyn’s laugh was tinged with malice.

"Then let’s wait and see," Nolan replied with quiet confidence.

He was certain that with the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance’s rich heritage and his willingness to teach everything he knew, no young person could refuse. After all, the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance had always been revered as the sacred ground for swordsmen. Every swordsman aspired to join, which was his greatest advantage.

"If both of you are so interested, I’m happy to go along," Darkbane remarked with a smile, falling silent afterward.

Dustin was already a guest elder of the World Society and was quite close to his two daughters. If Darkbane could play his cards right, he might even end up with a fine son-in-law. After all, his daughters were the epitome of beauty, fitting to be called national treasures. If things worked out, a son-in-law’s connection would far outweigh that of a personal disciple.

As Dustin left the arena after his victory, the competition resumed.

Referee Jeremy stepped onto the stage and announced, "The ninth match is about to begin. Will Contestant Number 9 and Contestant Number 24 please take the stage!"

CHAPTER 2553: THE UNYIELDING DUEL

As soon as the words fell, a young man dressed in black with a cold gaze gracefully ascended the stage. He wore a half-mask shaped like a Shura demon, and on his back, he carried a massive box made of black iron.

Note: The term "Shura" is derived from the Sanskrit word "Asura," which refers to a class of powerful beings or deities that are often depicted as being in opposition to the more benevolent gods, or Devas

The black iron box was two feet wide and six feet long, resembling a small coffin, slung diagonally across the masked man's back.

Upon entering the stage, the masked man set the black iron box down on the ground.

With a dull thud, the arena trembled slightly.

"Carrying a black iron box and wearing a Shura mask... Could this be Lander Martin, the Martin Clan prodigy?" someone in the audience quickly recognized him.

"Lander? That's the ninth-ranked fighter on the Whiz List!"

"It's said that Lander's skills are profound. He's also a master of hidden weapons and poisons, with a murderous nature. If you provoke him, you might lose a limb at best or have your intestines rot at worst."

"That black iron box must be the Martin Clan's sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Chest. Rumor has it that it contains thousands of hidden weapons and traps. Once unleashed, no one can defend against it—not even a martial grandmaster, who would be blown to bits! Truly terrifying!"

"Bringing the Martin Clan's sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Chest, it seems Lander is aiming for the championship!"

The audience murmured among themselves, their discussions growing more animated.

Any warrior ranked on the Whiz List was an extraordinary genius, and Lander was no exception. At a young age, he had already reached the level of a grandmaster and had mastered hidden weapons and poisons to an almost supernatural degree.

In terms of sheer lethality, Lander could easily rank in the top three on the Whiz List!

Such a young powerhouse, paired with the Martin Clan's sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Chest, was indeed a strong contender for the championship.

"This is such a hassle... How did I end up facing such a formidable opponent right from the start?"

From the seats reserved for the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain, Troy stared at the number ball in his hand, feeling a headache coming on.

He had planned to coast through the tournament, slipping into the top eight to fulfill his mission.

But to his dismay, his first match was against a Whiz List powerhouse, and a particularly difficult one at that.

"Contestant Number 24, please come to the stage!"

Seeing that Troy had yet to respond, the referee, Jeremy, shouted once more, his sharp gaze sweeping across the crowd.

His expression clearly warned, "If you dare to back out, I'll make you regret it."

Under his uncle's threatening gaze, Troy reluctantly stood up and trudged toward the arena, his reluctance palpable.

If he could, he would have surrendered immediately.

What's so great about fighting? He would much rather go home and take a nap.

Unfortunately, his elders had given strict orders. If he didn’t achieve a good ranking, he could kiss his peace of mind goodbye.

With no other choice, he braced himself and stepped onto the stage.

CHAPTER 2554: A BATTLE OF HEAVENLY TALENTS

"My life is truly bitter!"

Troy sighed quietly to himself as he made his way to the stage.

Seeing the dejected look on his face, Jeremy furrowed his brow. How could this kid lack any fighting spirit? After all, he's the most talented disciple of Dragon Tiger Mountain. Couldn’t he at least show some vigor?

"Whoa! The high disciple of the new Celestial Master is stepping up! This should be good!"

"I’ve heard that this guy is a once-in-a-century genius from Dragon Tiger Mountain. He’s only twenty, but he’s already mastered the Golden Light Curse and Thunder Magic. On top of that, he's proficient in Divine Talismans techniques. He’s truly surpassed his teacher."

"Troy is impressive, but he’s still too young. He's nearly ten years younger than Lander. If it comes to a fight, his chances of winning are slim."

"Exactly. Lander is ranked ninth on the Whiz List, known for his profound cultivation and fierce methods. Compared to him, Troy still has a long way to go."

As Troy appeared on stage, the audience below began to buzz with conversation.

Everyone knew that those on the Whiz List were in a league of their own. Only by making it onto that list could one be considered an exceptional genius. Those who fell short were, in every way, just a bit inferior.

In their eyes, Troy was indeed a talented Taoist. Maybe in a few years, he could advance to the Whiz List. But for now, he was still a bit green. Especially with Lander bringing out the Martin Sect’s sacred artifact, it seemed impossible for Troy to win. The only question was whether Troy could put on a good show.

"Uncle Master."

Upon reaching the stage, Troy courteously bowed to Jeremy.

"Don’t even think about slacking off. If you don’t give it your best, you’ll spend three years in meditation with no meat to eat!" Jeremy replied coldly.

"Huh? Three years without meat?" Troy’s face twitched, and he groaned, "Uncle Master, isn’t that a bit too harsh?"

Meditation didn’t bother him—after all, sleep was sleep, no matter where. But three years without meat? That would drive him insane.

"I know your temperament well. If I’m not strict with you, you won’t put in any effort," Jeremy said.

"Fine, fine. I’ll do my best. But I can’t guarantee I’ll win," Troy replied helplessly.

"Winning isn’t everything, but at the very least, don’t let people think Dragon Tiger Mountain has run out of talent," Jeremy said sternly.

"I understand."

Troy nodded, finally turning his gaze toward Lander. He then politely bowed, "Troy from Dragon Tiger Mountain, at your service."

"Lander from the Martin Sect," Lander replied coldly, unaffected.

CHAPTER 2555: THE DEADLY DANCE BEGINS

Beneath the Shura mask, the face was as cold and indifferent as the voice.

"Are both contestants ready?"

Jeremy glanced at both sides. Once they nodded, he waved his hand grandly and announced, "The ninth match officially begins!"

With those words, Jeremy gracefully descended from the stage.

"Who do you think will win between Martin Sect's hidden weapons and Dragon Tiger Mountain's Taoist techniques?"

Liana asked excitedly from the audience.

"Lander is a top expert on the Whiz List, incredibly powerful, and protected by the Martin Sect’s sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Box. His chances of winning are over ninety percent," Vincent evaluated plainly.

He wasn’t familiar with Troy but knew Lander well. If Lander used the Thousand Mechanisms Box, even he would find it challenging.

"Martin Sect's hidden weapons aren’t ideal for arena battles, and Dragon Tiger Mountain’s Golden Light Curse and Thunder Magic are both offensive and defensive, which could counter Lander to some extent. So, I think Troy still has a chance," Gabrirlle offered a different perspective.

Troy's Taoist talent surpassed that of the current Celestial Master, Spencer, and his future achievements could rival the old Celestial Master, Phantom.

Such a prodigy couldn’t be judged by ordinary standards. Besides, the Whiz List ranking was just a reference and didn’t represent absolute strength.

"Dr. Rhys, what’s your take?"

Lara turned her gaze to Dustin.

Since he had wiped out the blood clan, Dustin’s status had risen significantly, and many factions were eager to recruit him.

"It’s hard to say. Both are exceptional, and if I had to guess, I’d say it’s fifty-fifty," Dustin replied after some thought.

In terms of cultivation, Lander seemed superior. But at this level, it wasn’t just about cultivation; it was also about techniques and hidden cards.

"It seems everyone has different opinions about this match. Let’s wait and see who comes out on top," Lara smiled.

In arena battles, victory and defeat could be decided in an instant. Often, until the very last moment, it’s impossible to know who will win.

At this moment, on the stage, Lander and Troy stared at each other from a distance.

Lander’s expression was cold, his aura sharp, while Troy sighed, looking reluctant and unmotivated.

After a few seconds of stalemate, Lander suddenly made his move.

With a wave of his hand, a row of hidden weapons shot out from his sleeve.

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh..."

The hidden weapons moved at incredible speed, gleaming with cold light. As they pierced through the air, the force was so intense it caused a sonic boom.

At a glance, they seemed like unstoppable missiles fired with immense force.

Last edited:
D-E-S-E-R-V-E!

There you go, folks! Jeremy turned a blind eye to the disqualification of Dustin because he believes Bilwof "deserves" what he got (I would have done the same, I guess). So, Dustin wasn't disqualified. And Evelyn already knows who Dustin really is; it's just funny how she tried to add fuel to the fire between Nolan and Darkbane's (childlike) rivalry.

In this duel, I will go for Troy.

I'm excited that Dustin might either face billy or Father Adam. Vincent is out of the question for me as dustin has beat him before and also I believe Billy is stronger than Vincent

In the grand finale, Dusting will make pig out of father... Like, he must make him feel like worthless worm in world, that should be good. And Billy will face that Black guy. And he won't be able to even surrender infront of Billy

D-E-S-E-R-V-E!

There you go, folks! Jeremy turned a blind eye to the disqualification of Dustin because he believes Bilwof "deserves" what he got (I would have done the same, I guess). So, Dustin wasn't disqualified. And Evelyn already knows who Dustin really is; it's just funny how she tried to add fuel to the fire between Nolan and Darkbane's (childlike) rivalry.

I will go for Lander. However, Troy will put up a good flight. I think that at the end, experience will prevail

I will go for Lander. However, Troy will put up a good flight. I think that at the end, experience will prevail
I think from character and plot development Troy should be prevail, troy was introduced earlier in the beginning of this arc in some kind of crossing interest with dustin regarding the body of a fallen enemy, it's kind of giving impression that he should play more important roles for further development of the plot, adding his background as the prodigy of the dragon tiger mountain i think he should prevail.

I'm excited that Dustin might either face billy or Father Adam. Vincent is out of the question for me as dustin has beat him before and also I believe Billy is stronger than Vincent
Billy is the only one who can stand toe to toe with Dustin since he shares the same spot with him. But Dustin has some slight advantage over him due to the sword he received from his boss. Dustin's true identity will be revealed when they both meet. That fight will be sweeter than having an orgasm 🤫🤫🤫

Billy is the only one who can stand toe to toe with Dustin since he shares the same spot with him. But Dustin has some slight advantage over him due to the sword he received from his boss. Dustin's true identity will be revealed when they both meet. That fight will be sweeter than having an orgasm 🤫🤫🤫
Agreed :)

Before he harnessed the energy spirals, Dustin and Billy were quite evenly matched. However, Dustin's cultivation has surged ahead by leaps and bounds, thanks to the dragon balls. It's safe to say it won't be a close fight unless Billy possesed some of the energy spirals himself that we don't know of.

I’d like to extend a warm hello to the new names I’m seeing here. I apologize if I’m not great at greeting and entertaining people—this isn’t my strong suit. I’m an introvert and find spaces like Kijiji to be a safe haven.

If I don’t respond often, whether you’re new or old to this thread, please understand it’s just my nature. I appreciate everyone for maintaining a positive and supportive environment where we can share our ideas without judgment. That includes the crazy ideas, yes we all have kids inside us and I'm all for it!

Thank you all!

CHAPTER 2550: THE FALL OF BILWOF

Bilwof was dead—obliterated entirely by a single strike from Dustin, leaving not even a trace of his remains.

All the so-called regenerative powers and bloodline talents? They were utterly meaningless in the face of absolute strength.

Had Dustin been facing a human warrior, he wouldn't have gone so far as to annihilate his opponent completely—unless there was a deep, personal grudge. In such cases, he'd typically leave a way out, showing some restraint when delivering the final blow.

But with the Vampires, it was different. The two sides were natural enemies, and stepping into the arena meant a fight to the death. Moreover, Bilwof had harbored sinister intentions, viewing humans as mere insects. Such a character was nothing but a scourge, better eliminated sooner than later.

It's worth mentioning that when Bilwof shouted the words of surrender, the referee, Jeremy, had time to react and intervene. However, Jeremy intentionally hesitated for a fraction of a second, effectively allowing Dustin to act as he did.

After all, neither Father Adam nor Black Diamond showed any mercy when they dealt with Dragonmarsh warriors. They didn’t just kill—they desecrated the bodies even after death.

Under these circumstances, every warrior from Dragonmarsh stood united, their common enemy the foreigners who had humiliated them.

"Good! Well done!"

"Brother Dustin is incredible! He has brought honor to us Dragonmarsh warriors!"

"That cursed vampire! Thought you could be arrogant and brazen? Now you're nothing but dust! Hahaha..."

The crowd erupted into thunderous applause as they watched Bilwof get reduced to ashes. The earlier two losses in international bouts had left them seething with anger, humiliated by the foreigners who had trampled on their pride. Now, with Dustin obliterating Bilwof, it felt like a collective exhalation, a purge of their pent-up frustration.

Dragonmarsh warriors might have their internal conflicts, but when foreign enemies invade, they cast aside their differences and unite as one.

This is the bigger picture.

"I didn’t expect Bilwof to die just like that. This human warrior is no simple opponent," murmured Black Diamond, frowning slightly as he eyed Dustin with newfound wariness.

Anyone capable of killing Bilwof couldn’t be underestimated. At the very least, it was something Black Diamond couldn’t achieve, let alone with such ease.

"This place really is full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers. Even the most ordinary-looking warrior holds such immense power. It seems winning the championship won’t be as easy as we thought," Father Adam remarked, his gaze flickering with uncertainty.

He had initially believed that with Bilwof's strength, breaking into the top eight would be a simple task. But he hadn't anticipated that Bilwof would be killed right at the start, leaving not even a trace behind.

With such a significant ally gone, the path to the championship had undoubtedly become much more difficult.

It’s also worth noting that Bilwof's status was rather special. Now that he was dead, the Dark Banquet Alliance would certainly not let it slide. They would undoubtedly join forces with the Pantheon to oppose the Dragonmarsh forces.

In a way, that might be a bit of good news.

CHAPTER 2551: A YOUNG HERO EMERGES

"The eighth match has concluded. Congratulations to Contestant Number 8 for the victory!" Jeremy swiftly announced the results.

The applause from the audience grew even louder.

With this triumph, Dustin's new identity quickly gained notoriety, catching the attention of many powerful factions.

The three major powerhouses of Dragonmarsh, in particular, had already begun their covert and overt battles to win him over.

"Master, we’ve uncovered some information," reported an elder of the World Society as he quietly approached Darkbane from behind.

"This young man is named Dustin. His background is rather mysterious. Recently, when the young mistress was poisoned and on the brink of death, it was this young man, Dustin, who saved her just in time. Afterward, the young mistress invited him with a generous reward and offered him the position of guest elder within the World Society."

"Excellent! A true hero indeed emerges in youth!" Darkbane's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but smile in delight.

He hadn’t expected that Dustin had not only saved his daughter but had already become a guest elder of the World Society. He didn’t need to lift a finger to secure such a top-notch talent—what a stroke of fortune!

"Well, gentlemen, I trust you've all heard? This young man is already part of our World Society. You may as well stop wasting your efforts." Darkbane grinned smugly.

Though he had no sons, his two daughters were exceptional, and today had brought him an unexpected joy.

As Darkbane reveled in his triumph, Nolan frowned, ready to interject. However, before he could speak, an elder from the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance approached and whispered something in his ear.

Nolan’s frown quickly eased, replaced by a cold smile.

At the same time, Evelyn, who stood to the right, listened to his subordinate’s report, and a calm, composed look settled on his gaunt face.

"Master Moore, don’t celebrate too soon. Everyone knows that a guest elder is merely a nominal position, with no real power or responsibilities. So Dustin hardly counts as a member of your World Society," Nolan remarked coolly.

"No problem. Dustin is a guest elder now, but after the competition, I’ll immediately promote him to an elder. That way, Master Fitzgerald will have nothing more to say, right?" Darkbane responded with a sly smile.

"Promote him to elder? Ha… That depends on whether he’s willing!" Nolan chuckled coldly. "To be frank, Dustin has grown quite close to several of our Thunderstrike Sword Alliance disciples—one could even say they share a bond of life and death. Moreover, I intend to take Dustin as my personal disciple and impart to him the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance’s secret techniques. How can you compete with that? Oh, and by the way, Dustin is a swordsman!"

As these words landed, the smile on Darkbane’s face slowly faded, and a cold gleam flashed in his eyes.

Becoming the personal disciple of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance’s leader was the dream of every swordsman. If Nolan were to lure Dustin with the promise of the sect's secret techniques, it was very likely he’d sway him to their side.

This man was indeed willing to pay any price!

CHAPTER 2552: THE WEB OF ALLIANCES

"Masters, let me be frank," Evelyn suddenly interjected with a sly smile on her gaunt face, "this young man also has ties with my Mystic Arts Order. So where he will eventually belong is still uncertain."

Her words left a subtle yet sharp tension in the air.

Just moments ago, her subordinate reported that Dustin had been getting quite close to her granddaughter, Abigail. Since joining the sect, her granddaughter had never shown much interest in any man, and it would be unnatural for her to be so familiar with him at first meeting.

Although Dustin had altered his appearance, Evelyn had already guessed his true identity. If her suspicions were correct, this young man was none other than Logan Rhys, the top-ranked prodigy of the Whiz List and the future King of West Lucozia.

It was unrealistic for someone of his stature to join a mere martial sect. Even if Dustin agreed, the imperial court would never allow it.

Of course, Evelyn’s purpose in speaking up was merely to stir the pot. She relished the thought of watching the two sect masters argue, only to realize in the end that their efforts were in vain. The very idea amused her.

"Master Morgan," Nolan responded with a cool tone, "the martial world has always kept its distance from your Mystic Arts Order. Besides, your sect’s techniques aren’t suitable for ordinary practitioners. Why bother getting involved?"

"Indeed, Master Morgan," Darkbane chimed in, "some things are just not meant to be. I don’t think this young man is a good match for your sect."

Though Darkbane and Nolan were rivals, they were both relieved to have one less formidable contender.

"How can we know if we don’t try? Perhaps this young man has a taste for our Mystic Arts Order’s profound arts." Evelyn’s laugh was tinged with malice.

"Then let’s wait and see," Nolan replied with quiet confidence.

He was certain that with the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance’s rich heritage and his willingness to teach everything he knew, no young person could refuse. After all, the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance had always been revered as the sacred ground for swordsmen. Every swordsman aspired to join, which was his greatest advantage.

"If both of you are so interested, I’m happy to go along," Darkbane remarked with a smile, falling silent afterward.

Dustin was already a guest elder of the World Society and was quite close to his two daughters. If Darkbane could play his cards right, he might even end up with a fine son-in-law. After all, his daughters were the epitome of beauty, fitting to be called national treasures. If things worked out, a son-in-law’s connection would far outweigh that of a personal disciple.

As Dustin left the arena after his victory, the competition resumed.

Referee Jeremy stepped onto the stage and announced, "The ninth match is about to begin. Will Contestant Number 9 and Contestant Number 24 please take the stage!"

CHAPTER 2553: THE UNYIELDING DUEL

As soon as the words fell, a young man dressed in black with a cold gaze gracefully ascended the stage. He wore a half-mask shaped like a Shura demon, and on his back, he carried a massive box made of black iron.

Note: The term "Shura" is derived from the Sanskrit word "Asura," which refers to a class of powerful beings or deities that are often depicted as being in opposition to the more benevolent gods, or Devas

The black iron box was two feet wide and six feet long, resembling a small coffin, slung diagonally across the masked man's back.

Upon entering the stage, the masked man set the black iron box down on the ground.

With a dull thud, the arena trembled slightly.

"Carrying a black iron box and wearing a Shura mask... Could this be Lander Martin, the Martin Clan prodigy?" someone in the audience quickly recognized him.

"Lander? That's the ninth-ranked fighter on the Whiz List!"

"It's said that Lander's skills are profound. He's also a master of hidden weapons and poisons, with a murderous nature. If you provoke him, you might lose a limb at best or have your intestines rot at worst."

"That black iron box must be the Martin Clan's sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Chest. Rumor has it that it contains thousands of hidden weapons and traps. Once unleashed, no one can defend against it—not even a martial grandmaster, who would be blown to bits! Truly terrifying!"

"Bringing the Martin Clan's sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Chest, it seems Lander is aiming for the championship!"

The audience murmured among themselves, their discussions growing more animated.

Any warrior ranked on the Whiz List was an extraordinary genius, and Lander was no exception. At a young age, he had already reached the level of a grandmaster and had mastered hidden weapons and poisons to an almost supernatural degree.

In terms of sheer lethality, Lander could easily rank in the top three on the Whiz List!

Such a young powerhouse, paired with the Martin Clan's sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Chest, was indeed a strong contender for the championship.

"This is such a hassle... How did I end up facing such a formidable opponent right from the start?"

From the seats reserved for the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain, Troy stared at the number ball in his hand, feeling a headache coming on.

He had planned to coast through the tournament, slipping into the top eight to fulfill his mission.

But to his dismay, his first match was against a Whiz List powerhouse, and a particularly difficult one at that.

"Contestant Number 24, please come to the stage!"

Seeing that Troy had yet to respond, the referee, Jeremy, shouted once more, his sharp gaze sweeping across the crowd.

His expression clearly warned, "If you dare to back out, I'll make you regret it."

Under his uncle's threatening gaze, Troy reluctantly stood up and trudged toward the arena, his reluctance palpable.

If he could, he would have surrendered immediately.

What's so great about fighting? He would much rather go home and take a nap.

Unfortunately, his elders had given strict orders. If he didn’t achieve a good ranking, he could kiss his peace of mind goodbye.

With no other choice, he braced himself and stepped onto the stage.

CHAPTER 2554: A BATTLE OF HEAVENLY TALENTS

"My life is truly bitter!"

Troy sighed quietly to himself as he made his way to the stage.

Seeing the dejected look on his face, Jeremy furrowed his brow. How could this kid lack any fighting spirit? After all, he's the most talented disciple of Dragon Tiger Mountain. Couldn’t he at least show some vigor?

"Whoa! The high disciple of the new Celestial Master is stepping up! This should be good!"

"I’ve heard that this guy is a once-in-a-century genius from Dragon Tiger Mountain. He’s only twenty, but he’s already mastered the Golden Light Curse and Thunder Magic. On top of that, he's proficient in Divine Talismans techniques. He’s truly surpassed his teacher."

"Troy is impressive, but he’s still too young. He's nearly ten years younger than Lander. If it comes to a fight, his chances of winning are slim."

"Exactly. Lander is ranked ninth on the Whiz List, known for his profound cultivation and fierce methods. Compared to him, Troy still has a long way to go."

As Troy appeared on stage, the audience below began to buzz with conversation.

Everyone knew that those on the Whiz List were in a league of their own. Only by making it onto that list could one be considered an exceptional genius. Those who fell short were, in every way, just a bit inferior.

In their eyes, Troy was indeed a talented Taoist. Maybe in a few years, he could advance to the Whiz List. But for now, he was still a bit green. Especially with Lander bringing out the Martin Sect’s sacred artifact, it seemed impossible for Troy to win. The only question was whether Troy could put on a good show.

"Uncle Master."

Upon reaching the stage, Troy courteously bowed to Jeremy.

"Don’t even think about slacking off. If you don’t give it your best, you’ll spend three years in meditation with no meat to eat!" Jeremy replied coldly.

"Huh? Three years without meat?" Troy’s face twitched, and he groaned, "Uncle Master, isn’t that a bit too harsh?"

Meditation didn’t bother him—after all, sleep was sleep, no matter where. But three years without meat? That would drive him insane.

"I know your temperament well. If I’m not strict with you, you won’t put in any effort," Jeremy said.

"Fine, fine. I’ll do my best. But I can’t guarantee I’ll win," Troy replied helplessly.

"Winning isn’t everything, but at the very least, don’t let people think Dragon Tiger Mountain has run out of talent," Jeremy said sternly.

"I understand."

Troy nodded, finally turning his gaze toward Lander. He then politely bowed, "Troy from Dragon Tiger Mountain, at your service."

"Lander from the Martin Sect," Lander replied coldly, unaffected.

CHAPTER 2555: THE DEADLY DANCE BEGINS

Beneath the Shura mask, the face was as cold and indifferent as the voice.

"Are both contestants ready?"

Jeremy glanced at both sides. Once they nodded, he waved his hand grandly and announced, "The ninth match officially begins!"

With those words, Jeremy gracefully descended from the stage.

"Who do you think will win between Martin Sect's hidden weapons and Dragon Tiger Mountain's Taoist techniques?"

Liana asked excitedly from the audience.

"Lander is a top expert on the Whiz List, incredibly powerful, and protected by the Martin Sect’s sacred artifact, the Thousand Mechanisms Box. His chances of winning are over ninety percent," Vincent evaluated plainly.

He wasn’t familiar with Troy but knew Lander well. If Lander used the Thousand Mechanisms Box, even he would find it challenging.

"Martin Sect's hidden weapons aren’t ideal for arena battles, and Dragon Tiger Mountain’s Golden Light Curse and Thunder Magic are both offensive and defensive, which could counter Lander to some extent. So, I think Troy still has a chance," Gabrirlle offered a different perspective.

Troy's Taoist talent surpassed that of the current Celestial Master, Spencer, and his future achievements could rival the old Celestial Master, Phantom.

Such a prodigy couldn’t be judged by ordinary standards. Besides, the Whiz List ranking was just a reference and didn’t represent absolute strength.

"Dr. Rhys, what’s your take?"

Lara turned her gaze to Dustin.

Since he had wiped out the blood clan, Dustin’s status had risen significantly, and many factions were eager to recruit him.

"It’s hard to say. Both are exceptional, and if I had to guess, I’d say it’s fifty-fifty," Dustin replied after some thought.

In terms of cultivation, Lander seemed superior. But at this level, it wasn’t just about cultivation; it was also about techniques and hidden cards.

"It seems everyone has different opinions about this match. Let’s wait and see who comes out on top," Lara smiled.

In arena battles, victory and defeat could be decided in an instant. Often, until the very last moment, it’s impossible to know who will win.

At this moment, on the stage, Lander and Troy stared at each other from a distance.

Lander’s expression was cold, his aura sharp, while Troy sighed, looking reluctant and unmotivated.

After a few seconds of stalemate, Lander suddenly made his move.

With a wave of his hand, a row of hidden weapons shot out from his sleeve.

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh..."

The hidden weapons moved at incredible speed, gleaming with cold light. As they pierced through the air, the force was so intense it caused a sonic boom.

At a glance, they seemed like unstoppable missiles fired with immense force.
Thank you Immortal great grandmaster 🙌

Before he harnessed the energy spirals, Dustin and Billy were quite evenly matched. However, Dustin's cultivation has surged ahead by leaps and bounds, thanks to the dragon balls. It's safe to say it won't be a close fight unless Billy possesed some of the energy spirals himself that we don't know of.
I have seen here always people say Billy and Dustin are in same league....... But somehow I disagree, if we consider that great battle in past where Billy gave a helping hand to Dustin, he (Dustin) was already torn and exhausted, about to collapse after fighting with so many warriors still standing, where Billy just came and killed that already tired old man. If both r in their prime, I doubt Billy will have any chance against Rhys.
My thoughts for a long time I wanted to share.

D-E-S-E-R-V-E!

Yeah vote for Troy

I think from character and plot development Troy should be prevail, troy was introduced earlier in the beginning of this arc in some kind of crossing interest with dustin regarding the body of a fallen enemy, it's kind of giving impression that he should play more important roles for further development of the plot, adding his background as the prodigy of the dragon tiger mountain i think he should prevail.
Totally agree with your analysis... I think Troy will prevail...

I am more curious to know how long this fight will last than who is going to win. Will the author take the usual one week for this fight or will he complete it by just a few days? But my guess is that Troy should be able to win for sure he will have some sacred items to protect him. Nevertheless I am getting excited about the second round of fight which is going to be more interesting. I just hope that Dustin should not clash with the known folks. It should be one of the foreign forces or other prodigies.

D-E-S-E-R-V-E!

I wonder why other people didn’t say anything about it

I’d like to extend a warm hello to the new names I’m seeing here. I apologize if I’m not great at greeting and entertaining people—this isn’t my strong suit. I’m an introvert and find spaces like Kijiji to be a safe haven.

If I don’t respond often, whether you’re new or old to this thread, please understand it’s just my nature. I appreciate everyone for maintaining a positive and supportive environment where we can share our ideas without judgment. That includes the crazy ideas, yes we all have kids inside us and I'm all for it!

Thank you all!
Initially, I thought about the rule and I said he might get disqualified but on second thought I said since referee is Dustin’s compatriot, he will show leniency and it did happen.

Now regarding top 8.

My picks are Billy, Abigail, Vincent, Troy, Priest, Black Gorilla, Kieran and Dustin.

I put Kieran here because he is mysterious and elusive.

The battle can be
Priest vs Kieran
Billy vs Black Diamond (Gorilla)
Abigail vs Vincent
Troy vs Dustin

So chose your winners.

Semi -finalists
Dustin vs Priest
Billy vs Abigail

Final
Dustin vs Billy
Billy had said Dustin not to die that day and he said he wants fair fight with Dustin and if he wins he’s gonna ask for sky sword. They are gonna bet their swords.
But Pantheons will attack here before the conclusion of match I guess and it’s gonna be small version of epic !

Am trying to send a clear message across so here's a refined version, or a better explanation:

-----------------------------------------------

I'm not involved with, nor am I recruiting anyone to join sex sect. I don’t want brits or anyone else to think that’s my intention.

To be clear, I do enjoy sex, but only within the bounds of my marriage. It keeps me grounded, and we’re both happy with our relationship. Unlike Dustin, I don’t have two magical fingers, but I’ve got something he doesn’t, and I’m content with that. So, no need for the Manhood Vitality Elixir (at least for now, if you know what I mean).

So to both sex sect and virgin sect, cheers!
Haha now I know your wife is following this story. 🤣

Who is it? @emma? This Emma sounds like a girl.

Anybody wish to know our sister inlaw?

I personally think Jeremy, the referee didn't hear Bilwolf surrender because remember Dustin's grip was on the neck, so the voice could have murmered his plea for mercy thereby the referee didn't hear him surrender.

My bet on Troy. Those who keep on a low key are dangerous than those with sharp mouths. For Father Adam and Black Diamonds, I pray they exit the next round. But wait, there are ladies in the fight, aren't they,?
What's your take on Abigail? I haven't seen her fight yet. Or is she represented by Azalea? I just hope this fight will be fair like no lady meets a man.

Initially, I thought about the rule and I said he might get disqualified but on second thought I said since referee is Dustin’s compatriot, he will show leniency and it did happen.

Now regarding top 8.

My picks are Billy, Abigail, Vincent, Troy, Priest, Black Gorilla, Kieran and Dustin.

The battle can be
Priest vs Kieran
Abigail vs Vincent
Troy vs Dustin

So chose your winners.

Semi -finalists
Dustin vs Priest
Billy vs Abigail

Final
Dustin vs Billy
Billy had said Dustin not to die that day and he said he wants fair fight with Dustin and if he wins he’s gonna ask for sky sword. They are gonna bet their swords.
But Pantheons will attack here before the conclusion of match I guess and it’s gonna be small version of epic !
I do wish the women are contended separately from the men. That will be fair duel.
When the Pantheon make their move, then the women also chime in to save Dragon Tiger Mountain.
Man and woman fights... no really my like.

Now regarding top 8.

The battle can be
Priest vs Kieran
Abigail vs Vincent
Troy vs Dustin

So chose your winners.

Semi -finalists
Dustin vs Priest
Billy vs Abigail

Final
Dustin vs Billy
People here need to remember that it’s not the same Dustin from Mount Qishan. He has sky orb and dragon spirals continuously enhancing his cultivations. He can probably challenge and get upper hand on even Darkbane Moore and Nolan Fitgzgerald.

Now regarding top 8.

The battle can be
Priest vs Kieran
Abigail vs Vincent
Troy vs Dustin

So chose your winners.

Semi -finalists
Dustin vs Priest
Billy vs Abigail

Final
Dustin vs Billy
I'm always persuaded to follow Lu Dustin narrative. It's as if you are from a realm that contains these fantasies. Who knows if there is a realm like kenfort existing in this earth