An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Where is Troy ? This was top 16 tournament. Troy was clearly qualified, now he disappeared.

How come 2 new players appeared suddenly? Is Writer smoking some shit ? Now there is Henry Lee instead of Troy !!

This writer brought Gentian Spear back to life the same way. It was clearly cut into half by Sword Sage’s Dragon Sparrow Sword. But suddenly it appeared again in the hands of Nick Blair (5th guy in shaking list).
I guess this happening because this story is going from such a long time that even writer forgot the story he writing 😂😂
Making people disappear
Making dead people/things reappear
Complete confusion of level of protagonist

Last edited:
Good! Now that I predicted correctly that Dustin was going to fight father Adam, Should I continue to be a new member? I think no.
one good prediction does not make you a master. even a broke clock is right twice a day. you must cultivate your experience in this community to be GM.

now young grasshopper, please go get us some tea so we can deliberate the return of natasha

what happen to the writer?where is troy?? urmmm maybe troy been disqualified by his uncle jeremy because gambling activity during tournament...that divine talisman azalea use as a prove of this and after detail investigation jeremy want to punish troy for that...troy even cannot eat for 3 days 😝

Last edited:
I guess this happening because this story is going from such a long time that even writer forgot the story he writing 😂😂
Making people disappear
Making dead people/things reappear
Complete confusion of level of protagonist

Chinese story goes on for years even as long as 10 yrs. Still those stories are consistent. This writer seems to be smoking some shit !

Even if Troy failed to show up because he overslept, there should have been 15 contestants only. How did the writer pulled up a new contestant suddenly?

what happen to the writer?where is troy?? urmmm maybe troy been disqualified by his uncle jeremy because gambling activity during tournament...that divine talisman azalea use as a prove of this and after detail investigation jeremy want to punish troy for that...troy even cannot eat for 3 days 😝

Good point !!