Ever been evicted by landlord without notice?

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
The law says the landlord must a give a tenant three months notice before evicting them. You know landlords sometimes they feel like they own you and do whatever they want.

My case.
Once the landlord evicted me and I refused to go. He gave me short notice. I wasn't gonna find a new place in three days so I refused to go.

Getting back from work I found he removed my roof without my permission and claiming he is doing maintenance for the house. I moved my things to a friend place and went back to stay at home.

That evening it rained like Hell. That rain was suppose to ruin my things but end up ruining his house. Revenge is best dish served wet.

Have you ever been evicted by your landlord?

The law says the landlord must a give a tenant three months notice before evicting them. You know landlords sometimes they feel like they own you and do whatever they want.

My case.
Once the landlord evicted me and I refused to go. He gave me short notice. I wasn't gonna find a new place in three days so I refused to go.

Getting back from work I found he removed my roof without my permission and claiming he is doing maintenance for the house. I moved my things to a friend place and went back to stay at home.

That evening it rained like Hell. That rain was suppose to ruin my things but end up ruining his house. Revenge is best dish served wet.

Have you ever been evicted by your landlord?
What goes around comes around.

Do you think the rain has taken revenge for you?
I was loved by the landlords, the day I left their houses they were so sad. I currently live in a heritage house.

Do you think the rain has taken revenge for you?
I was loved by the landlords, the day I left their houses they were so sad. I currently live in a heritage house.
Man you are so lovable ❤️