Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop by Roana Cyrus

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop by Roana Cyrus

Introduction

Vivienne and Damien walked out of City Hall, looking down at the marriage certificate in their hands. Vivienne suddenly realized how crazy she was to have done this. She’d just married a man an hour after meeting him for the first time. Damien saw her expression out of the corner of his eye, and the corners of his mouth tilted up. “Bit too late to change your mind.” Vivienne tucked the certificate away and shook her head firmly. “No regrets, Mr. Smyth. I’m going to work now, and you should too.” Just like that, we got married, and we’re already splitting up? Did this woman really come here just to get the wedding certificate and go? Were they just going their separate ways now?

Last edited:

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Chapter 30

Damien saw Grayson as if he saw a big fat sheep.

Damien was not polite and asked, “These are handmade accessories made by my wife, buy some for your girlfriend?”

The tone was a question, but anyone who knew Damien knew that it was an order.

Grayson had to buy them no matter what.

His sister–in–law made these herself, and Grayson must patronize it, saying, “Sure, these accessories are too beautiful, Cecile, choose a few.”

When the little girl heard the word “girlfriend“, she felt the joy of being recognized, and happily chose a few, “These are so beautiful, I like them very much.”

Damien took the opportunity to say, “Then you should buy them all, these are unique, such as this pair of cherry earrings, which symbolizes good things come in pairs, which is suitable for your two, and this sunflower hair clip, which symbolizes the passionate love… ”

Vivienne on the side wanted to give a thumbs up when she heard these. Damien was really good at selling.

These words were purely made up by Damien on the spot.

Grayson’s little girlfriend liked to hear, and she wanted to buy them

all.

“Gray, I like all of them, may I have them?”

The little girlfriend was not in the same circle as Grayson, and she

didn’t know Damien either. So she didn’t know how rich Grayson was, and she didn’t know the real relationship between Damien and Grayson either.

Grayson waved his hand and said generously, “Sure, buy them all.”

Knowing that Grayson was Damien’s distant relative, Vivienne was ashamed to accept the money, and said with a smile, “I’ll pack them for you and give them to you as a gift.”

In fact, Vivienne was kind of distressed. It took her two days to make these dozens of accessories.

But Vivienne she didn’t show it. At worst, she worked harder and made more accessories in the future.

Damien said, “You stayed up all night to do these things. How can you not accept the money? He and I are only distant relatives. We are not even close. Don’t be embarrassed. Besides, we have to save money to buy a house. Naturally, every penny helps. So, you have to take the money.”

Grayson really wanted to roll his eyes.

Damien had several villas under his name and recently bought a three–bedroom apartment in the Willow Garden, and he was going to buy one more house?

He suddenly wanted to see the day when Damien’s lies were all exposed and how Vivienne would deal with him.

Grayson said with a smile, “Vivienne, he is right, you should take the money. I can’t get these for free. They are all your hard work and you deserve the money. How much is the total?”

Vivienne waved her hand and said with a smile, “I really can’t, it’s not worth much…”

Dividing into pages now

Although they had to save money to buy a house, she just couldn’t accept money from Damien’s relatives.

Damien said to Grayson, “This is her Paypal, it’s a total of 1000.”

Hearing the price, Vivienne’s eyes widened, and she subconsciously looked at Damien. This was blackmail!

The price went up ten times directly.

If she was reported, she would be arrested.

Also, it was not good to cheat acquaintances and distant relatives.

“Damien…” Vivienne was about to stop her.

Grayson had already transferred the money, and said with a smile, “Wow, it’s such a good deal! I have done the transfer.”

As soon as Grayson transferred the money, Vivienne received a notification.

Damien put down her Paypal account and said, “We are going to leave, you can take your little girlfriend to go shopping elsewhere.”

The subtext was ‘you two can leave now‘.

Grayson still wanted to get closer to Vivienne. If he was able to get along well with his sister–in–law, he would get protection from her.

Grayson opened Whatsapp and said with a playful smile, “Vivienne, may I befriend your Whatsapp.”

Damien just cheated on Grayson, how dared Vivienne refuse his request.

At this time, in Vivienne’s eyes, Grayson was a fool, a big fool, and he was still smiling when he was tricked.

Dividing into pages now.

Grayson felt so happy that he got his sister–in–law’s Whatsapp.

Vivienne took out her phone, and the two added friends to each other. When Grayson left, he greeted Vivienne warmly.

It made Vivienne feel guilty.

The accessories were all sold out, Damien said, “It’s time to go home.”

Vivienne asked, “Damien, why did you quote the price so high just now? If Grayson finds out, he will hate you.”

“You made them yourself, even if the price is increased by a hundred times, it’s still worth it.” Damien said in a deep voice, “Don’t feel guilty, he owed me 800 a few years ago and never paid it back.”

“Really?” Vivienne was dubious, “I don’t think he is short of money, why would he owe you money and not pay it back?”

Damien said solemnly, “Maybe he forgets, but I’m too

embarrassed to mention it, so I just took the opportunity to let him pay back.”

Vivienne looked at Damien and felt that he was lying.

When Damien quoted the sky–high price just now, he didn’t act like a man who would feel embarrassed for asking for his own money back.

In order to keep Vivienne from thinking too much, Damien changed the topic, “We don’t need to come here tomorrow. Your mom has never been to the house since we got married. Let’s invite her to have lunch tomorrow, and your friend, too, we didn’t have a wedding, but we still have to have a meal together.”

“Actually, I have the same plan. You were too busy before. So, you don’t have to go to work tomorrow, right? Then I will call Lainey and my mother later.”

Vivienne said, “Why don’t you also call your aunt and Grayson, I don’t know if they would like to come.”

Damien said, “They must be very happy to be invited.”

“Then it’s settled. Remember to call your aunt. I don’t have her phone number.”

“Okay.”

The two packed up the stall and went back home. When Vivienne went to take a shower, Damien called Violet into his room, “Your daughter–in–law invites you to come to have lunch tomorrow.”

Notified Violet, and as for Grayson, he just sent a message to let

him know.

After finishing all this, he called the general secretary of the company and informed the HR department to announce the recruitment of designers and relax the recruitment requirements for a high school diploma.

When the general secretary received the call, he was stunned by the recruitment conditions, thinking that he had heard it wrong.

The jewelry company under the Skyreach Group mainly dealt with high–society customers, and the requirements for designers were at least a bachelor’s degree or above.

And their colleges must be one of the Ivy League with certain work experience, or they had outstanding achievements in this field.

More importantly, they never recruit from outside.

The general secretary asked uncertainly, “Mr. Smyth, what you said is that a high school diploma is enough for recruiting designers outside?”

“Yeah.” Damien said succinctly, “I’m going to see this job posting tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mr. Smyth.” The general secretary didn’t ask any more questions and followed the order.

Vivienne, who was taking shower in the bathroom, didn’t know this.

She lived separately from Damien, but there was only one bathroom.

Vivienne opened the bathroom door, just at this time Damien also passed by.

He saw Vivienne wearing loose pajamas, with half–wet hair.

Vivienne had fair skin and she forgot to button the first button of her pajamas, so Damien could see half of her breasts.

Seeing Damien’s awkward expression, Vivienne then noticed that she forgot the first button, she grabbed her pajamas in panic, but it made things worse. Since she wanted to pull the clothes high, then her panties showed a little bit.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 31

Vivienne had never been so embarrassed in her life.

Seeing Damien’s eyes falling on her underwear, she quickly pulled down the pajamas, blushing unbearably.

Damien was amused by Vivienne’s reaction, and was about to speak, but inadvertently caught a glimpse of Vivienne’s chest again.

Damien was also embarrassed, turned sideways, and explained, “I, uh, am going to take shower.”

“Well, uh, good night.”

Vivienne lowered her head and hurried back to the bedroom.

Damien’s smile deepened after seeing the shy Vivienne.

Vivienne went back to the room and panted heavily.

After calming down, she realized that she hadn’t worn a bra, and when she thought of Damien’s actions just now, she immediately understood and felt ashamed and annoyed.

He wouldn’t think that she was deliberately seducing him, would he?

Vivienne felt that it was too late for her to bury herself.

When she fell down last night, she pulled him, and the two fell on the sofa and kissed each other. Today he saw her breast…

Vivienne patted her hot face, and suddenly, Damien knocked on the door outside.

“Vivienne, I made some spaghetti, do you want to have some together?”

She only ate Rakfisk noodles at night, so she was a little hungry

now.

“Okay,” Vivienne responded with a raised voice.

She quickly changed into a set of conservative pajamas before going out.

Damien cooked two bowls of spaghetti, which smelled good, and the onions were sprinkled on top, which made the spaghetti so appealing.

“It smells so good.” Sitting down, Vivienne started to eat, “You really know how to cook.”

This was the first time he cooked after the two lived together.

“Well, s little.”

As soon as Damien finished speaking, the house was suddenly dark.

Vivienne was short-sighted, but now that it was all dark, she was almost blind.

Vivienne asked, “What’s going on?”

Damien turned on the flashlight of his phone and said in a deep voice, “I’ll go out and have a look, you sit still.”

Vivienne sat obediently, and Damien went to the corridor to take a look. There were lights in the corridor, so the possibility of a power outage was ruled out.

Damien went back again and said, “Maybe because we forget to

Chapter 31

pay the bill.”

When he asked Grayson to buy the house, he was in a hurry, so he didn’t have time to ask about the remaining utility bills, and he didn’t even know how to pay the bills.

Vivienne had experienced a power outage due to arrears, and asked, “Do you know the account?”

This stumped Damien, he didn’t know what was that.

He was the president of Skyreach Group, so he didn’t have to worry about these things at all.

Damien’s mind turned quickly, and he said, “I can’t remember the passcode, I need to think.”

“The landlord may help. You can ask the landlord to pay the bill first.” Vivienne came up with an idea, “I have done this before, so you can call the landlord and ask.”

Damien was the owner of the house himself, so he would reveal his secrets when he called.

Damien said solemnly, “It’s so late, I’m sorry to disturb others, there are candles at home, let’s light them.”

Vivienne thought Damien was too shy to call the landlord, so she didn’t think much about it.

Damien found a candle in the drawer, lit it, and placed it in the middle of the dining table, the warm yellow light illuminated the room, and the two sat opposite each other.

Candles, Spaghetti, Vivienne said with a smile, “It feels like we are having a candlelight dinner on a birthday.”

Vivienne.” Damien suddenly called her name.

Vivienne responded, “Yes?”

“I have a present for you.” Damien took out a jewelry box from a drawer and handed it to her.

Vivienne was curious, “What is this? And what day is it today, why do you give me a gift?”

Vivienne opened the box and found a pair of rings inside.

She glanced at Damien and immédiately understood what it meant.

He said, “I didn’t have time to buy the wedding rings when we got married, so here you are.”

“When did you buy them?” Vivienne was moved.

She didn’t care about having a wedding ring, but how could she not be touched by such considerate behavior?

“I bought them yesterday.” Damien grabbed her hand, picked up the women’s ring in the box, and put it on for her himself.

A candle, a ring, and Spaghetti set the mood for romance.

He said, “Vivienne, I hope we can go on in this marriage forever.”

There were no affectionate confessions or sweet words, but this was the most sincere hope.

The two of them formed a family in a flash marriage. Naturally, they all hoped that the marriage would have a longer shelf life.

“Yeah.” Vivienne nodded.

He smiled, took out the men’s ring, and put it on himself, “Let’s eat, it will be cold later.”

Maybe it was the rings, maybe it was the provocative and romantic atmosphere, but Vivienne felt that tonight’s noodles were the best spaghetti, she had ever eaten.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 31

Seeing Damien’s eyes falling on her underwear, she quickly pulled down the pajamas, blushing unbearably.

Damien was amused by Vivienne’s reaction, and was about to speak, but inadvertently caught a glimpse of Vivienne’s chest again.

Damien was also embarrassed, turned sideways, and explained, “I, uh, am going to take shower.”

“Well, uh, good night.”

After calming down, she realized that she hadn’t worn a bra, and when she thought of Damien’s actions just now, she immediately understood and felt ashamed and annoyed.

When she fell down last night, she pulled him, and the two fell on the sofa and kissed each other. Today he saw her breast…

now.

Damien cooked two bowls of spaghetti, which smelled good, and the onions were sprinkled on top, which made the spaghetti so appealing.

“It smells so good.” Sitting down, Vivienne started to eat, “You really know how to cook.”

“Well, s little.”

Damien turned on the flashlight of his phone and said in a deep voice, “I’ll go out and have a look, you sit still.”

Vivienne sat obediently, and Damien went to the corridor to take a look. There were lights in the corridor, so the possibility of a power outage was ruled out.

Chapter 31

pay the bill.”

When he asked Grayson to buy the house, he was in a hurry, so he didn’t have time to ask about the remaining utility bills, and he didn’t even know how to pay the bills.

Vivienne had experienced a power outage due to arrears, and asked, “Do you know the account?”

He was the president of Skyreach Group, so he didn’t have to worry about these things at all.

Damien’s mind turned quickly, and he said, “I can’t remember the passcode, I need to think.”

“The landlord may help. You can ask the landlord to pay the bill first.” Vivienne came up with an idea, “I have done this before, so you can call the landlord and ask.”

Damien was the owner of the house himself, so he would reveal his secrets when he called.

Damien said solemnly, “It’s so late, I’m sorry to disturb others, there are candles at home, let’s light them.”

Vivienne thought Damien was too shy to call the landlord, so she didn’t think much about it.

Damien found a candle in the drawer, lit it, and placed it in the middle of the dining table, the warm yellow light illuminated the room, and the two sat opposite each other.

Candles, Spaghetti, Vivienne said with a smile, “It feels like we are having a candlelight dinner on a birthday.”

“I have a present for you.” Damien took out a jewelry box from a drawer and handed it to her.

Vivienne was curious, “What is this? And what day is it today, why do you give me a gift?”

He said, “I didn’t have time to buy the wedding rings when we got married, so here you are.”

She didn’t care about having a wedding ring, but how could she not be touched by such considerate behavior?

“I bought them yesterday.” Damien grabbed her hand, picked up the women’s ring in the box, and put it on for her himself.

There were no affectionate confessions or sweet words, but this was the most sincere hope.

The two of them formed a family in a flash marriage. Naturally, they all hoped that the marriage would have a longer shelf life.

“Yeah.” Vivienne nodded.

He smiled, took out the men’s ring, and put it on himself, “Let’s eat, it will be cold later.”

Maybe it was the rings, maybe it was the provocative and romantic atmosphere, but Vivienne felt that tonight’s noodles were the best spaghetti, she had ever eaten.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 31

“Well, uh, good night.”

now.

“Well, s little.”

Chapter 31

pay the bill.”

“Yeah.” Vivienne nodded.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 34

Vivienne and Damien were people from two worlds. In Vivienne’s eyes, the programmer Damien was a person from the same world. Only people in the same world were equal.

A woman who even dutch for living expenses, it can be seen that in her values, she never took advantage of the other party and was an independent individual.

Damien went to the dating website to check, and there was indeed a man surnamed Smith who went on a blind date with Vivienne that day.

So he believed that Vivienne really considered him as that Smith guy by mistake.

He wanted to continue to know her world in his current identity.

“Just keep your mouth shut.”

Grayson washed the dishes under Damien’s servitude and was driven away by Damien.

Mrs. Quinn and Lainey didn’t stay too long, they sat for a while after lunch and left.

Violet wanted to stay longer, but seeing that she was the only one left, and receiving a suggestive look from her son, she had to find an excuse to leave.

After everyone left, Vivienne was free to unwrap the wedding gift from Lainey.

When she opened it, she was glad that she didn’t open it in front of Damien, because Lainey sent a set of sexy pajamas.

Vivienne lifted up the thin layer of fabric with her hands. With this

little fabric, where could it be covered?

It was totally like Lainey’s style.

“Vivienne.”

Damien’s voice came from outside, and Vivienne quickly hid the sexy pajamas.

“What’s up?”

Vivienne responded and walked out.

Damien hesitated and said, “The milk tea you bought for me last time, can you help me order another cup? Full sugar and warm.” Damien looked serious, she thought it was something important.

Vivienne smiled, “No problem, that is from the A+ Bubble Tea, I like to drink that very much.”

She took out her phone and started ordering takeaway, “Can you finish the big cup?”

“Okay, I want a big cup.”

Vivienne smiled and ordered quickly. When she looked up, she saw Damien take out the computer.

“I’ll show you this.” Damien opened a website, which was the recruitment notice for the jewelry company under Skyreach Group to recruit designers.

“They really recruit designers.” Vivienne was very pleasantly surprised, and glanced at the recruitment requirements, “Only high school diploma, as long as you love the design industry, you can also train internally if you have no experience, and those who perform well will have the chance to go abroad for further study.

Damien, what is your boss thinking, no experience is accepted!”

These conditions were like thresholds set for her, and she just met the requirements.

“Design lies in creation anyway. A fixed mind can not design something novel.” Damien began to talk nonsense again, “Free or people with zero experience, may be able to design something different.”

Vivienne nodded, “It seems to make sense.”

“Here is the registration entrance. Click here to fill in the information and sign up for the interview.” Damien pointed to the page and said, “They have two rounds of interviews. This time only three people will be admitted.”

“Three! That’s hard.” Vivienne began to feel uneasy, “Can I?”

Damien smiled, “I believe you.”

His encouragement was like the wind in spring that made people feel warm.

Vivienne clenched her fists and cheered herself up, “I can do it.”

The two looked at each other and smiled, and Damien said, “Fill in the application first.”

Vivienne began to fill in, not only apprehensive but also excited.

By taking this step, maybe she was able to realize her dream.

Vivienne finished the registration application, and the two cups of milk tea were also delivered.

When Damien was drinking his mild tea, he got a phone call and went out The company had an urgent matter and he needed to

deal with it.

And Vivienne was home alone, preparing for the interview, when her cell phone rang.

It was an unknown number, and Vivienne didn’t think too much about it, and answered it directly, “Hello, who is that?”

“Vivienne, I’m at the gate of your community, I want to see you.”

It was Hendrix.

Vivienne’s heart tightened, and she held the phone for a long time before saying in a steady tone, “Hendrix, I’m already married.”

“If you don’t come, I’ll keep waiting here.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 34

Vivienne and Damien were people from two worlds. In Vivienne’s eyes, the programmer Damien was a person from the same world. Only people in the same world were equal.

A woman who even dutch for living expenses, it can be seen that in her values, she never took advantage of the other party and was an independent individual.

Damien went to the dating website to check, and there was indeed a man surnamed Smith who went on a blind date with Vivienne that day.

So he believed that Vivienne really considered him as that Smith guy by mistake.

Grayson washed the dishes under Damien’s servitude and was driven away by Damien.

Mrs. Quinn and Lainey didn’t stay too long, they sat for a while after lunch and left.

Violet wanted to stay longer, but seeing that she was the only one left, and receiving a suggestive look from her son, she had to find an excuse to leave.

When she opened it, she was glad that she didn’t open it in front of Damien, because Lainey sent a set of sexy pajamas.

“Vivienne.”

“What’s up?”

Damien hesitated and said, “The milk tea you bought for me last time, can you help me order another cup? Full sugar and warm.” Damien looked serious, she thought it was something important.

Vivienne smiled, “No problem, that is from the A+ Bubble Tea, I like to drink that very much.”

She took out her phone and started ordering takeaway, “Can you finish the big cup?”

Vivienne smiled and ordered quickly. When she looked up, she saw Damien take out the computer.

“I’ll show you this.” Damien opened a website, which was the recruitment notice for the jewelry company under Skyreach Group to recruit designers.

“They really recruit designers.” Vivienne was very pleasantly surprised, and glanced at the recruitment requirements, “Only high school diploma, as long as you love the design industry, you can also train internally if you have no experience, and those who perform well will have the chance to go abroad for further study.

These conditions were like thresholds set for her, and she just met the requirements.

“Design lies in creation anyway. A fixed mind can not design something novel.” Damien began to talk nonsense again, “Free or people with zero experience, may be able to design something different.”

“Here is the registration entrance. Click here to fill in the information and sign up for the interview.” Damien pointed to the page and said, “They have two rounds of interviews. This time only three people will be admitted.”

The two looked at each other and smiled, and Damien said, “Fill in the application first.”

Vivienne finished the registration application, and the two cups of milk tea were also delivered.

When Damien was drinking his mild tea, he got a phone call and went out The company had an urgent matter and he needed to

deal with it.

And Vivienne was home alone, preparing for the interview, when her cell phone rang.

It was an unknown number, and Vivienne didn’t think too much about it, and answered it directly, “Hello, who is that?”

It was Hendrix.

Vivienne’s heart tightened, and she held the phone for a long time before saying in a steady tone, “Hendrix, I’m already married.”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 34

“Vivienne.”

“What’s up?”

deal with it.

It was Hendrix.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 37

Damien got into the car helplessly, and the driver couldn’t help laughing.

“Mr. Smyth, if you don’t go back so late, Mrs. Smyth will definitely be worried.”

“You are so talkative today.” Damien said in a deep voice, “Go back to Willow Garden.”

The driver started the car and went back to Willow Garden.

On the way, the driver also received a call from his wife asking when he would go back.

Damien heard that the woman on the phone also said that she had left a meal, and then nagged the children about their studies.

The driver said to his wife, “I see, you are the one who is talking, hang up first.”

The driver said this, but his heart was warm, and there was a happy smile on his face.

Damien asked curiously, “Max, your wife also urges you to go home for dinner every day?”

Max smiled and said, “Yes, she always says that if a couple doesn’t eat at the table together, it had no feeling of a home. We’ve been married for more than ten years, she manages the house in an orderly manner, and the children are obedient and sensible. No matter how tired I am after work, I will feel comfortable seeing her.”

Max had been Damien’s driver for seven or eight years, so he was not that reserved.

Damien couldn’t help thinking of the home with Vivienne.

He often socialized and went home late, and she cleaned the house.

In his memory, the house had always been clean, with the fragrance of flowers in the air.

When he got home, Damien unscrewed the door and went in, and Vivienne left a night light for him specially.

At the moment of entering, Damien looked at the tidy home, although small, but very warm, and felt the comfort that Max said.

Vivienne had already fallen asleep, and he went to the kitchen to have a look. The food was kept warm.

The corners of Damien’s mouth turned up, he had already eaten in the old house, but he still ate the food left by Vivienne.

On the next morning, another Monday again, Damien had to get up early in the morning to go to work, so Vivienne got up half an hour earlier to make breakfast for him.

Damien came out after washing, and Vivienne had already put a bowl of porridge, a plate of side dishes, and eggs on the table.

Vivienne said, “Have breakfast first.”

“Okay.” Damien sat down and explained what happened last night, “The phone ran out of battery last night, and you were already asleep when I came back.”

“It’s okay.” Vivienne said with a smile, “Eat quickly, or you will be late. You should clock in at the company at 8:30, right?”

Damien didn’t need to clock in, he could go whenever he wanted.

“Not urgent.”

The two sat down and had breakfast together before Damien went

out.

As for Hendrix’s visit to Vivienne yesterday, Damien didn’t ask any questions, pretending he didn’t know anything.

After Damien went out, Vivienne started to clean the house and then started to do handwork when she was done.

At about eleven o’clock at noon, Vivienne received a call from the HR department of the jewelry company under the Skyreach Group, asking her to go for an interview tomorrow.

Vivienne was so excited that she repeatedly agreed, “Okay, okay, what time will it be tomorrow?”

“At two o’clock in the afternoon, office building A on Jade Road.”

“Okay, no problem, thank you.”

After the phone call, Vivienne couldn’t wait to share the news with Damien.

She sent him Whatsapp [I have received a call from your company and they asked me to go to the interview tomorrow]

In the Skyreach Group office building, in the huge conference room, dozens of senior leaders were sitting here.

This was the company’s weekly meeting. Damien sat with a blank expression on his face as if he was staying with strangers.

Just seconds before, Damien had yelled at the manager of the South–East Region.

The notification sound saved the regional manager, Damien glanced at the phone, his cold expression cracked.

Damien picked up the phone and replied [Congratulations, and get ready]

Vivienne was in a happy mood when she received the news and felt that Damien was indeed a gentleman. She put away her phone and began to prepare for the interview.

She had no idea that the gentleman in her eyes was a Poker–Faced Killer in the eyes of the senior leaders of the Skyreach Group.

“The meeting is over.” Damien got up, and glanced at everyone coldly, “Skyreach Group does not support idlers, I hope you can clearly understand what you should do. Just remember, you are not indispensable to this company.”

The implication was that those with insufficient ability were not worthy of staying in this position. The company had no shortage of talent.

Leaving those words behind, Damien strode out, followed by Chief Secretary Jesse.

In the president’s office, Jesse reported, “Mr. Smyth, the interview you arranged has been ordered. As of now, more than 400 people have signed up.”

“Also, we have found a suitable bone marrow for Hank Lane’s son, and the bone marrow transplant is scheduled for next week. We have applied for an angel fund for them, and all surgical expenses for his son will be free.”

Damien said with not much emotion, “Good job.”

Jesse asked, “Mr. Smyth, why did you spend so much time looking for bone marrow for Hank Lane’s son?”

Jesse had been with Damien for many years, and he took over

Dividing into bases now.

Hank’s matter, so he naturally knew that Hank was just an ordinary person and should have nothing to do with Damien.

Damien’s thin lips slightly curled up, “I took him a gift of 50 bucks, a gift of kindness, of course, I have to pay him back.”

Jesse was even more confused. He remembered something, took out a stack of documents, and said, “Mr. Smyth, here are the relevant documents of Hendrix Law Firm, a newly registered company, and interestingly, this Hendrix’s car and house, are all rented. He is kind of famous abroad. He is probably proud of his talents, and he has returned to the US to develop.”

As for the person who harassed his wife, Damien naturally wanted to check.

Hearing about Hendrix’s situation, Damien frowned slightly and looked at the documents casually with his bony hands.

Jesse added, “The largest shareholder of the law firm is actually Rachel Fox. I checked, and they are classmates. Now domestic law firms are highly competitive. A newly established firm like this cannot receive many cases. Even if there are, they are just small cases like neighborhood disputes and legal aid.”

After reading the information, Damien didn’t bother to make a move against such an opponent, “Find him something to do, he is too idle now.”

If he was too free, he would harass Vivienne.

Jesse understood, “Got it.”

At five o’clock in the afternoon, Vivienne went to the stall and learned from Hank that his son’s operation was settled.

Hank said very excitedly, “Vivienne, my son has found a suitable

bone marrow, and the operation is free. I heard that an

internationally renowned expert will perform the operation on my

son.”

“Really?” Vivienne was also happy about it, “That’s great, Hank.”

Hank’s frowning brows finally relaxed, and his eyes were full of hope for life, “Yes, these hard days are finally coming to an end.”

Vivienne recalled what Damien said before, all troubles would come to an end finally, and suddenly she felt that Damien was like a prophet, everything he said came true.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 37

“Mr. Smyth, if you don’t go back so late, Mrs. Smyth will definitely be worried.”

“You are so talkative today.” Damien said in a deep voice, “Go back to Willow Garden.”

On the way, the driver also received a call from his wife asking when he would go back.

Damien heard that the woman on the phone also said that she had left a meal, and then nagged the children about their studies.

The driver said to his wife, “I see, you are the one who is talking, hang up first.”

The driver said this, but his heart was warm, and there was a happy smile on his face.

Damien asked curiously, “Max, your wife also urges you to go home for dinner every day?”

Max smiled and said, “Yes, she always says that if a couple doesn’t eat at the table together, it had no feeling of a home. We’ve been married for more than ten years, she manages the house in an orderly manner, and the children are obedient and sensible. No matter how tired I am after work, I will feel comfortable seeing her.”

Max had been Damien’s driver for seven or eight years, so he was not that reserved.

In his memory, the house had always been clean, with the fragrance of flowers in the air.

When he got home, Damien unscrewed the door and went in, and Vivienne left a night light for him specially.

At the moment of entering, Damien looked at the tidy home, although small, but very warm, and felt the comfort that Max said.

Vivienne had already fallen asleep, and he went to the kitchen to have a look. The food was kept warm.

The corners of Damien’s mouth turned up, he had already eaten in the old house, but he still ate the food left by Vivienne.

On the next morning, another Monday again, Damien had to get up early in the morning to go to work, so Vivienne got up half an hour earlier to make breakfast for him.

Damien came out after washing, and Vivienne had already put a bowl of porridge, a plate of side dishes, and eggs on the table.

“Okay.” Damien sat down and explained what happened last night, “The phone ran out of battery last night, and you were already asleep when I came back.”

“It’s okay.” Vivienne said with a smile, “Eat quickly, or you will be late. You should clock in at the company at 8:30, right?”

“Not urgent.”

out.

As for Hendrix’s visit to Vivienne yesterday, Damien didn’t ask any questions, pretending he didn’t know anything.

After Damien went out, Vivienne started to clean the house and then started to do handwork when she was done.

At about eleven o’clock at noon, Vivienne received a call from the HR department of the jewelry company under the Skyreach Group, asking her to go for an interview tomorrow.

Vivienne was so excited that she repeatedly agreed, “Okay, okay, what time will it be tomorrow?”

She sent him Whatsapp [I have received a call from your company and they asked me to go to the interview tomorrow]

In the Skyreach Group office building, in the huge conference room, dozens of senior leaders were sitting here.

This was the company’s weekly meeting. Damien sat with a blank expression on his face as if he was staying with strangers.

The notification sound saved the regional manager, Damien glanced at the phone, his cold expression cracked.

Vivienne was in a happy mood when she received the news and felt that Damien was indeed a gentleman. She put away her phone and began to prepare for the interview.

She had no idea that the gentleman in her eyes was a Poker–Faced Killer in the eyes of the senior leaders of the Skyreach Group.

“The meeting is over.” Damien got up, and glanced at everyone coldly, “Skyreach Group does not support idlers, I hope you can clearly understand what you should do. Just remember, you are not indispensable to this company.”

The implication was that those with insufficient ability were not worthy of staying in this position. The company had no shortage of talent.

Leaving those words behind, Damien strode out, followed by Chief Secretary Jesse.

In the president’s office, Jesse reported, “Mr. Smyth, the interview you arranged has been ordered. As of now, more than 400 people have signed up.”

“Also, we have found a suitable bone marrow for Hank Lane’s son, and the bone marrow transplant is scheduled for next week. We have applied for an angel fund for them, and all surgical expenses for his son will be free.”

Jesse asked, “Mr. Smyth, why did you spend so much time looking for bone marrow for Hank Lane’s son?”

Dividing into bases now.

Hank’s matter, so he naturally knew that Hank was just an ordinary person and should have nothing to do with Damien.

Damien’s thin lips slightly curled up, “I took him a gift of 50 bucks, a gift of kindness, of course, I have to pay him back.”

Jesse was even more confused. He remembered something, took out a stack of documents, and said, “Mr. Smyth, here are the relevant documents of Hendrix Law Firm, a newly registered company, and interestingly, this Hendrix’s car and house, are all rented. He is kind of famous abroad. He is probably proud of his talents, and he has returned to the US to develop.”

Hearing about Hendrix’s situation, Damien frowned slightly and looked at the documents casually with his bony hands.

Jesse added, “The largest shareholder of the law firm is actually Rachel Fox. I checked, and they are classmates. Now domestic law firms are highly competitive. A newly established firm like this cannot receive many cases. Even if there are, they are just small cases like neighborhood disputes and legal aid.”

After reading the information, Damien didn’t bother to make a move against such an opponent, “Find him something to do, he is too idle now.”

At five o’clock in the afternoon, Vivienne went to the stall and learned from Hank that his son’s operation was settled.

son.”

Hank’s frowning brows finally relaxed, and his eyes were full of hope for life, “Yes, these hard days are finally coming to an end.”

Vivienne recalled what Damien said before, all troubles would come to an end finally, and suddenly she felt that Damien was like a prophet, everything he said came true.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 37

“Not urgent.”

out.

Dividing into bases now.

son.”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 38

Vivienne’s business was also very good tonight, selling a few accessories in a short while.

Seeing that the accessories she designed were so popular, she was more confident about tomorrow’s interview.

Vivienne took the time to make a video call to Mrs. Quinn. While the mother and daughter were chatting, Mrs. Quinn suddenly gossiped, “Vivienne, your cousin’s husband seems to have an affair.”

“Lily’s husband?” Vivienne was still very surprised, feeling that it happened suddenly, “Mom, who told you?”

“I saw it.” Mrs. Quinn said on the other end of the video, “I’m not sure, a man and a woman came to the hotel today, I saw that man looked like Jason, so I came up to say hello. There was a woman in his arms at the time, and when they saw me, they were obviously awkward.”

A man and a woman entering and leaving the hotel would naturally make people fantasize.

Vivienne hurriedly asked, “Mom, have you told aunt about this?”

“Not yet, I was still thinking, what if I make a mistake and ruin Lily’s marriage, it would be bad.” Mrs. Quinn said worriedly, “Lily has been married for eight years and has not had a child. I am afraid that this man will change his mind. Stella is proud of her son-in- law, if something happens, she will definitely not be able to bear it.”

“Mom, don’t talk about things that are not completely sure.”

Vivienne reminded, “You should not be the one who tells them this, whether it is true or false, it’s not good for you.”

In today’s society, the wife was always the last to know about their

Dividing into page’s now

husbands‘ affairs.

Even if the people around know, it was not convenient to remind them.

Things would be embarrassing if it was told by others, and the person who reminded them may be blamed.

Stella had always boasted that her daughter married a good man. If Mrs.Quinn said this, she would be mistaken for jealousy and playing tricks.

Mrs. Quinn said, “I understand, I hope it’s not true. Vivienne, don’t come home too late, I checked the weather forecast, it will rain tonight.”

Vivienne glanced at the night sky, “Mom, the weather doesn’t look like it’s going to rain. It is good business today, so I’ll finish my stall later.”

“Then let Damien pick you up. It’s not safe for a girl to be outside late alone.”

Mrs. Quinn had always been worried that Vivienne went out to the night stall. In the past, when Vivienne went out to the stall, Mrs. Quinn would go with her whenever she was free.

Mrs. Quinn was afraid that what happened a few years ago would happen again and that Vivienne would be hurt.

In order not to worry Mrs. Quinn, Vivienne told a white lie, “Okay, he said he will pick me up later, Mom, you are not in good health, go to bed early. Need to go, there are customers.”

“Okay.” Mrs. Quinn hung up the video, looking at the deserted home, feeling lonely.

Chapter 38

Mrs. Quinn sighed and was about to go to rest when she heard someone beating a child in the community.

The heart–piercing cries of the child resounded through the neighborhood, and Mrs. Quinn couldn’t help but look out the window.

It was the building opposite that was teaching the children again.

Mrs. Quinn was worried when she heard that and remembered the child she had lost a few years ago.

This was the knot in Mrs. Quinn’s heart. She didn’t want her daughter to go her own way. She had gone through it by herself. She knew how difficult this was.

At the night market.

Vivienne was busy until ten o’clock in the evening before closing the stall. The weather forecast was inaccurate and there was no

rain.

She put away the booth, started the car, and went back. When she passed by a milk tea shop, she thought that Damien liked to drink milk tea, so she bought two cups of milk tea before it closed.

Vivienne returned home, and Damien had not come back yet, the house was quiet.

She turned on the light and put the milk tea on the table. Since she sweated all over, she went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Vivienne took a shower and was wrapped in a towel. Before she could change her clothes, she heard the phone ringing in the living room, thinking that Damien was not at home, so she went to the living room to answer the phone wrapped in a towel.

The call was from Lainey. So Vivienne turned on the speaker and sat on the couch to dry her hair.

The two were chatting when there was movement at the door, it was Damien who came back.

Damien pushed open the door and came in, and saw Vivienne wrapped in a towel on the sofa in the living room, with her legs crossed, which was very attractive.

Vivienne looked back, but before she could speak, Lainey’s voice came from the phone, “Vivi, you can’t be too rigid, put on the

pajamas I gave you, and make sure Damien is defeated by your beauty.”

Vivienne felt so awkward! Not again!

Robot

Robot
Reaction score

Chapter 39

It was impossible for Vivienne to clear up the suspicion of seducing Damien now.

Damien also froze for a moment, the speaker was turned on, and of course, he heard Lainey’s voice.

“Vivi, are you listening? If you don’t know how I have some videos, you can learn…”

Vivienne was so frightened that she quickly hung up the phone, flustered, and dropped her phone on the ground.

Vivienne was nervous, this was a phone she just bought, and if it had broken down, she would have to buy another one.

She stretched out her hands to pick it up.

Damien stood at the door, with no expression on his face, but he was actually stunned.

Because of picking up the phone, Vivienne was already half- kneeling on the ground, and the bath towel was a little looser. Looking down from his perspective, she was basically naked.

She pulled the towel awkwardly and wrapped it tightly.

“Well, I bought you milk tea, it should still be warm.”

Vivienne forced a smile, and explained, “Lainey likes to joke, don’t take it seriously.”

Damien smiled brightly and joked, “Well, I’m quite looking forward to it. The wedding gift Lainey gave is pajamas?”

Damien’s words made Vivienne blush immediately.

She had just taken a bath, and her skin was rosy. This shyness made her even more charming.

Her charm was not pretentious, Damien felt something.

Vivienne was definitely the first person who could make him erect just by looking at her.

“Lai, Lainey loves to prank.” Vivienne’s tongue was tied when she spoke.

“Vivienne.” Damien suddenly called her seriously and then walked to her side.

Vivienne’s heartbeat accelerated suddenly, but her body seemed to be frozen in place, unable to move.

She looked at him with blushing cheeks, and her nervous heart seemed to jump out of her chest.

She thought at the time, what would she do if Damien asked her to fulfill her responsibilities as a wife?

They were a legal couple, and it was reasonable for him to have such a request.

Just as Vivienne was at war inside, Damien raised his hand to her.

The bony hands came with a man’s unique breath, and Vivienne subconsciously clenched the towel tightly.

When she thought he would do something, he just stroked the hair on her forehead

“Remember to dry your hair, otherwise you will get a headache tomorrow.”

“Ah? Oh! Okay.” Vivienne nodded cutely, making him laugh.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Are you afraid that I will eat you?”

Vivienne was shy and nervous, closed her eyes directly, and said, “No, no.”

Her reaction put him in a good mood.

He reached out and rubbed her head, “Isn’t there an interview tomorrow? Go to bed early then.”

Hearing this, Vivienne opened her eyes, and Damien had already turned and walked to the dining table, picking up the milk tea on the table.

She thought he just wanted to…

If he wanted it, she actually…was able to accept that.

His turning around made her feel a little lost. Could it be that, as Lainey said, she was too rigid and Damien wasn’t interested in her?

Or, Damien was impotent?

After Vivienne returned to her room, she touched her head

subconsciously, and she could still feel the tenderness when he touched her.

At this time, the phone kept popping up messages, which were sent by Lainey.

Lainey [What’s the situation? Why did you hang up?]

Vivienne replied [He is back, just in time to hear what you just said]

After the message was sent, Lainey replied in seconds [Then what? Are there any sparks?]

Vivienne [No, we are in our rooms separately now]

Lainey [Vivi, is he impotent? In front of such a beauty, it is

Dividing into pages now

absolutely abnormal to endure]

Vivienne also doubted it, but it was a bit dangerous to question whether a man was impotent.

Vivienne replied [Probably not, it may be because of lack of feelings, let’s not talk about it, I have to sleep now, I have an interview tomorrow]

As a wife, Vivienne should maintain Damien’s image in front of outsiders even if she doubted the same thing too.

When Damien returned to the bedroom, he received a call from Grayson.

Grayson conveyed Violet’s meaning on the phone, asking Damien to have a baby as soon as possible.

Damien frowned, “It’s none of your business.”

“Come on, this is mom’s order. You are already thirty, and you are not young. Is it normal for a thirty–year–old man to have never touched a woman? Is it normal to sleep in separate rooms after marrying a wife? Man, you are not, uh, impotent, right?”

Grayson asked the last sentence at the “risk of his life“.

“This year’s pocket money for you is ZERO.”

Damien choked Grayson fatally by the throat.

Before Grayson begged for mercy, Damien hung up the phone. He knew he was not impotent. If he hadn’t tried his best to restrain himself just now, the fire would have burst out.

But after living for thirty years, he really had zero experience in that

area.

He had never touched a woman before, but he had a dream like that a few years ago, a dream that was so real that he couldn’t forget it until now.

The woman in the dream had a pair of seductive eyes just like Vivienne’s.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 40

Damien fell into the memory of that dream, and Grayson sent another message desperately [Brother, you have been sleeping in a separate room, it will make Vivienne think wildly]

Damien thought of Vivienne’s reaction just now and doubted if she thought the same way as Grayson.

A few minutes later, he came to the door of Vivienne’s room unexpectedly and tried to knock on the door several times, but held back.

The next day, Damien heard Vivienne get up in the room, and he got up too.

“Good morning.”

Damien greeted warmly.

“Good morning.” Vivienne smiled as if nothing had happened, and went straight to the kitchen as usual to start making breakfast.

Damien wanted to say something more, but he didn’t have the chance. After thinking about it, he took the water glass and deliberately went to the water dispenser to pour water.

The water dispenser was placed by the door of the kitchen, and when Damien was pouring water, he glanced at Vivienne from the corner of his eye.

Vivienne was chopping tomatoes, apparently for Spaghetti.

Vivienne didn’t notice Damien’s actions. Damien went to the living room with the water glass and went to the water dispenser to pick up the water after a while.

Repeated this three times, but he still did not attract Vivienne’s attention.

Damien was also discouraged. He walked to the kitchen door and

asked, “Have you prepared the things you need for today’s interview?”

Vivienne was boiling the noodles, when she suddenly heard Damien’s voice, her heart s*ipped a beat.

She made up her mind and asked in confusion, “Uh, yes, I’m ready. What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, just ask.” Damien looked a little uncomfortable, took a sip of water to cover up his embarrassment, turned, and went to the living room again.

The house was small, so as long as Damien didn’t go back to his bedroom, Vivienne could see him from the kitchen.

Vivienne felt baffled, the breakfast was ready, and she took them out, “Damien, breakfast! Let’s see if the one I cooked tastes the same as yours last time.”

“Okay.” Damien sat down and took a sip, “Not bad.”

Vivienne smiled and ate happily, “By the way, Hank told me last night that his child found a suitable bone marrow for surgery, and the surgery is free. You’re right, their hardship has come to the end. You’re just like a prophet.”

Damien smiled and said, “Well, since you have an interview today, I wish you a smooth interview.”

Vivienne smiled, “I’m more confident with your words now.”

“I believe you can make it,” Damien said.

Vivienne ate the spaghetti and asked, “If I pass the interview, can we go to work together in the future?”

Chaplet 40

“My department is different from yours, so the office location is also different.” Damien explained in a deep voice, “Most of the time, I am not in the office building, and the division of labor in each area of the company is also very strict. There is also a clear division of labor in the office buildings on each floor, jewelry is only one of the industries of Skyreach Group, the place you take your interview today will not be your working place, You need to work at the subsidiary.”

“Oh, that’s it.” Vivienne didn’t think too much about it, she actually believed everything he said.

The Skyreach building had more than 50 floors, and the employees on each floor worked in different fields. Unless there was approval, they were not allowed to go beyond the floor. There were also settings for which floor each elevator went to.

Only the president’s elevator could pass through each floor, and other elevators could not.

The interview time was two o’clock in the afternoon, and Damien didn’t go to work in the morning, so he drove Vivienne to office building A of Skyreach Building at one.

When Vivienne got out of the car, Damien said, “I wish you

success.”

Vivienne clenched her fist, “I can do it!”

The two smiled, Vivienne turned and entered the building, while Damien drove the car into the underground parking lot, took the elevator from the parking lot to the president’s special elevator, and went straight to the president’s office on the top floor.

Seeing Damien coming, Jesse stepped forward respectfully, “Mr. Smyth.”

Damien’s voice was clear, “The jewelry designers’ interviews are today, so you go and watch.”

“Got it, Mr. Smyth.” As Damien’s right hand, Jesse certainly knew what to do.

The CEO’s wife of the Skyreach Group would participate in the interview, so in order to prevent her from being brushed off by some ignorant people, he needed to go and watch. Damien’s identity couldn’t be exposed, so he was the best choice to do this.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 41

Vivienne came to the interview waiting area with her resume, and was taken aback by the scene in front of her.

The waiting area was full of people, all of them had resumes in their hands, and they were all here for interviews.

The competition is too fierce.

Vivienne finally found a seat to sit down, and the girl next to her took the initiative to greet her.

“Are you also here to interview the jewelry designer?”

Vivienne smiled and nodded: “Yeah!”

The girl continued: “My name is Stacey Young. I just came back from studying in France this year. I really like jewelry design. I have won dozens of awards. How about you?”

Hearing this, Vivienne was embarrassed, she subconsciously covered the resume in her hand: “My name is Vivienne.”

As for the resume, Vivienne is really embarrassed to say.

Stacey was very enthusiastic and said, “I heard that only three places will be admitted this time, do you have confidence?”

I was quite confident before I came here, but now that I see so many people, my confidence has indeed weakened a bit.”

Stacey smiled: “I asked a lot of people just now. There are a lot of talents who came to interview today. It is really not easy to stand out. By the way, do you have a boyfriend? Are you married?”

Stacey asked such a personal question, Vivienne was slightly taken aback: “I’m married.”

“That’s good.” Stacey seemed relieved, and said, “You are so

beautiful, if you are admitted, then I have another competitor.”

Vivienne: “.

What is the logic?

They are here to apply for designers, not for beauty pageants.

Vivienne asked: “Miss Young, I want to make sure that this is the interview for the jewelery designer of Skyreach Group, right?”

“Yeah.” Stacey corrected: “A designer’s assistant, to be precise.”

Vivienne was relieved: “Then there’s no problem.”

She thought she was in the wrong place.

Immediately, Vivienne asked curiously: ” Miss Young, you have such a high degree of education and won so many awards, so you are applying for a designer assistant. Isn’t it a little bit inferior?”

With Stacey’s qualifications, many big companies should be vying for it.

“I didn’t come for the position of assistant designer, I came for the president of Skyreach Group.” Stacey said bluntly: ” a person in a favorable position wins favor first. I will enter the design department first. One day, I will be able to go to President’s office on the top floor, meet my Prince charming.”

Vivienne said: “I heard from my husband that even if he is

admitted, he will still work in a subsidiary company instead of the Skyreach building.”

Stacey heard this, her expression was like a bolt from the blue, and soon she adjusted again: “It’s okay, as long as you are in a company, there is always a chance to see you.”

There are thousands of employees in Skyreach Group, and the probability of meeting the president of a subsidiary designer like them is almost zero.

Stacey again, Stacey asked: “Vivienne, how does your husband know so clearly, is your husband an employee of Skyreach Group ?”

Office romances are taboo in the general industry. Thinking of Damien’s future, Vivienne denied it: “No.”

She and Stacey have only just met, so naturally they can’t say too much.

Vivienne is also worried that Stacey is here to inquire about

information, the workplace is like a battlefield, it is always good to be more careful.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” Vivienne excused herself and walked

away.

“Go ahead,” Stacey said. “I’ve got a seat for you.”

Vivienne went to the bathroom, thinking about the interview later, she was a little nervous, so she sat on the toilet for a long time.

Just when she was about to go out, she suddenly heard the sound of high-heeled shoes walking in, followed by a woman’s voice: “I’m not nervous, I’ve made arrangements for the interviewer, and I will definitely be admitted. I like money, as long as I join the Skyreach Group, I will definitely win Skyreach President”

in the cubicle was very surprised. For a company as big as Skyreach Group, there are people going through the back door?

There are only three places in total, and now it is equivalent to a default one, leaving only two.

Vivienne couldn’t help feeling that the president of Skyreach Group

was too attractive. These women came for the position of the president’s wife, not the position of designer.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 42

Vivienne waited until the woman outside left before she walked out of the cubicle.

She washed her hands, and her confidence immediately dropped.

If other people also spend money to go through the back door, wouldn’t she have no chance at all?

Just at this time, Lainey called and asked about the interview result.

Vivienne repeated what happened just now: “Lainey, do you also think that I am overreaching? The interviewees today are all excellent, and there are also those who spend money to go through the back door. How can I have a chance?”

Lainey disagrees: “Vivi, don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”

Whose backstage can be stronger than Vivienne.

Behind Vivienne is the president of Skyreach Group.

Lainey was delighted when he learned that Vivienne was going to. Skyreach Group for an interview. Although he didn’t understand what Damien was going to do, at least so far, he didn’t treat Vivienne badly.

Letting Vivienne into Skyreach Group is a kind of recognition.

Vivienne only thought that what she said was comforting words, and said: “By the way, most of the girls today are probably here for the president of Skyreach, and they have ulterior motives.”

“Those girls can only waste their efforts in vain. The president of Skyreach is not something they can covet.” Lainey said half- truthfully: “It may be that the president of Skyreach already has a partner, but the outside world doesn’t know about it.”

Vivienne doesn’t care about the private affairs of the president of Skyreach, even if the interview is successful, she probably won’t have the chance to meet the president.

Vivienne looked at the time and said, “I won’t tell you anymore, no matter whether the interview is successful or not, I have to go in and try first, hang up first, and tell you later.

After hanging up the phone, Vivienne walked towards the waiting area. She was in the cubicle just now, and she didn’t see what the woman who bribed the interviewer looked like.

The interviewer in front of Vivienne was Stacey, and Stacey came out within a few minutes after entering.

Vivienne asked: “So fast? How?”

Stacey shrugged: “A little hanging.”

“It’s over, it’s over, if you have such a good education, isn’t it even more hopeless for me?”

Vivienne suddenly became nervous, and a voice came from the room: “Next.”

It’s time for Vivienne.

Stacey said, “Vivienne, come in.”

Vivienne took her resume and hurried in.

When she was outside the door, she was still very confident. When she stepped into the door, she had completely sorted out her emotions and acted very confidently.

It doesn’t matter whether you succeed or not, the main thing is to show your momentum.

Vivienne greeted the four interviewers modestly: “Hi everyone, I’m Vivienne, and this is my resume.”

Vivienne handed in her resume, and several interviewers had interviewed dozens of times, and they were a little tired. When they saw Vivienne’s resume, all of them were refreshed.

The recruitment information released by the personnel department is that a high school diploma is enough, and who can apply for the job, which one is not a high-achieving student who graduated from a prestigious school?

with a high school diploma?

Vivienne was the only candidate in the group with a high school diploma.

A female interviewer asked uncertainly: “Vivienne? 25 years old, high school diploma? No printing errors?”

This is already very euphemistic.

Vivienne nodded seriously: “Yes, a high school diploma.”

Several interviewers looked at each other in blank dismay, and came to apply for a high school diploma. Isn’t this a waste of their time?

One of the male interviewers didn’t even look at Vivienne, and directly crumpled Vivienne’s resume and threw it into the trash can, reprimanding him: “How does the HR department handle things? Anyone with a high school diploma is invited to interview, next one.”

The male interviewer’s actions undoubtedly stepped on Vivienne’s self-esteem and slapped her invisibly.

Vivienne looked ugly, raised her head, and said neither humble nor overbearing: “The recruitment requirements issued by your

company, a high school diploma is enough. I admit that a diploma is a stepping stone, but the ability to work is not just based on a diploma. You haven’t read my design draft, why? You know I can’t do it?”

Vivienne has such a character, usually she can be cowardly, but if others say she can’t, the desire to win in her heart will be stimulated, and she wants to prove to the world that she Vivienne

can.

The male interviewer sneered: “A high school graduate, do you know what jewelry design is? I’m afraid you can’t even tell the difference between gemstones and glass.”

Vivienne was angry in her heart, and she was about to speak when the door behind her was suddenly pushed open from the outside, and all four interviewers stood up with respectful faces.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapte 43

Vivienne also turned to look over.

The person who came was Damien’s secretary to the president, Jesse.

Vivienne didn’t know her, but Jesse knew her.

But this is also the first time Jesse sees Vivienne, this is his boss wife.

The male interviewer who humiliated Vivienne just smiled obsequiously: ” Mr. Hudson, why are you here? What is Mr. Smyth’s order?”

In Skyreach Group, Jesse is like the emperor’s butler, everyone gives him face.

“I’ll come and take a look.” Jesse didn’t say that was what the president meant, he deliberately walked to the interview table and glanced at Vivienne’s design draft.

As a man, Jesse is not interested in these jewelry, but when he saw Vivienne’s design draft, he had an urge to see the finished product.

Seeing Jesse looking at Vivienne’s design draft, the male interviewer said with a smile: ” Mr. Hudson, this is a mistake made by the HR department. I am about to let this interviewer out. How can our Skyreach Group recruit a high school graduate? staff.”

Hearing this, Jesse was glad that he came in time, otherwise the proprietress of Skyreach Group would be kicked out by these idiots.

Chapter 43

Vivienne was not affected by this humiliation, and said: “If your company does not recruit high school diplomas, please do not publish such information, please return my design draft to me.”

Jesse caught a glimpse of the crumpled resume in the trash can, and immediately understood that Vivienne had been wronged just

now.

“Miss Quinn, I would like to apologize to you for being

unreasonable to you by our employees. Since Skyreach Group has released such a recruitment information, no one dares to ignore this. I took a look at your design draft and it is very good, our company values diplomas, and more importantly ability.” Jesse presented the design draft with both hands, and asked

symbolically: “What is Miss Quinn’s original intention in designing jewelry?”

The secretary of the president of Skyreach Group apologized to an interviewer?

These words startled everyone present, and they secretly speculated whether Vivienne had any background.

Jesse’s attitude is very humble, and Vivienne has a good impression of him.

“I want everyone to wear the jewelry I designed. Some feelings that cannot be expressed in words can be reflected in the design, convey mutual love, record each other’s most precious moments, and lovers will eventually get married.”

“Very good.” Jesse nodded and said, “Miss Quinn, please go back and wait for the call.”

Vivienne is a little confused, is she eliminated?

When she went to the interview before, she was also asked to go

Dividing into pages now

back and wait for the notice, and then there was no more.

Waiting for notification is the most tactful way to refuse.

Vivienne didn’t argue any more, and walked out with her design draft and resume.

Just after she left, Jesse said to the male interviewer who humiliated Vivienne just now: “Go to the HR department and settle your salary. You don’t have to come to work tomorrow.”

Hearing this, the male interviewer’s face changed greatly: ” Mr. Hudson, why is this?”

Just because of Vivienne who just graduated from high school?

Does Vivienne really have any great background?

“You are responsible for recruiting talents for the company, and you see people with colored glasses, so how do you recruit talents for the company?” Jesse said: “Since you are not suitable for this position, you should step down and make way for talents.”

Jesse is not qualified to fire the company’s employees, but he knows Damien’s temper, the person who humiliated the boss of Skyreach Group, can’t stay in the company.

The male interviewer didn’t figure out what kind of background Vivienne had until he was fired, and what kind of person he offended.

Vivienne left after the interview and didn’t know what happened

next.

She didn’t have much hope for the job.

When I got home, it was almost four o’clock in the afternoon.

Vivienne went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables and went back.

As soon as she got out of the elevator, she saw Violet directing a group of people from the moving company to move furniture to the next house.

“Violet.” Vivienne asked curiously: “Violet, what are you doing?”

“Vivienne, you’re back.” Seeing Vivienne, Violet said with a smile, “I bought the neighbor next door. From today onwards, I’ll move in here, and I’ll be your neighbor from now on. Vivienne, are you happy?”

Vivienne: “…

Why does a house here cost tens of millions of dollars, so you just buy it?

Just to be her neighbor?

“Violet, are you serious?” Vivienne was a little stunned by the news: “You bought the next door?”

“Yeah.” Violet said with a smile: “In the future, when I’m bored, I can talk to you. By the way, I can also cook. If you want to eat anything in the future, just tell me. I’ll do it. You It doesn’t have to be so hard.”

The most important thing for Violet to move here is to match Vivienne and Damien herself. If she wants to have a grandson as soon as possible, she has to do it herself.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 44

When she learned that Violet was just bored and wanted to talk to Vivienne, she bought the house next door and moved here because she had a companion. Vivienne was even more surprised.

While chatting, the moving company had already moved all the furniture in, and Violet invited Vivienne to come in and sit down.

The hospitality is hard to come by, Vivienne said: “Violet, I’ll put the dishes back first.”

Vivienne bought a lot of vegetables, and even bought a big watermelon.

She put it back in the house, cut another half of the watermelon and sent it to Violet.

Violet was on the phone from the house next door, and contacted the nanny at home to come and clean.

Vivienne stood behind Violet without disturbing, and just listened to the conversation for a while.

After Violet ended the call, Vivienne asked curiously: ” Violet, does your family know about your house purchase?”

In Vivienne’s view, buying a house is a big deal, which must be discussed with the family.

Violet smiled and waved her hands: “No, I’m just buying a house. It’s such a hassle. I still have to discuss with them. I just buy it if I want to. It’s not a big deal.”

Vivienne: “…”

She thought of the gift Violet gave her as a meeting gift before, and that Bracelet was also very valuable.

Старият 44

She knew that Violet was rich, but she didn’t expect to be so rich.

Vivienne smiled slightly: ” Violet, I just bought a watermelon, and I’ll send you half of it.”

“Thank you.” Violet took it with a smile, and gave Vivienne another key: “This is the key for the house, you take one, in case I have a bad memory and forget to bring the key when I go out, I can find you.”

Forgetting to bring the keys is fake, Violet mainly wants to get closer to Vivienne.

And for such a reason, Vivienne has no way to refuse, she can only accept the key.

Vivienne hesitated for a moment, and said, “Okay, you leave a spare key with me, Violet, I bought some groceries, let’s have dinner at home tonight.”

“Okay.” Violet said bluntly, “I’ll show you my cooking skills for dinner.”

Violet was very enthusiastic, and Vivienne was embarrassed to let Violet cook alone, so the two of them worked together in the kitchen.

Vivienne was washing the parsley, Violet saw it and said, ” Damien can’t eat parsley.”

“Huh?” Vivienne really didn’t know about it.

parsley,” Violet said.

“I don’t know.” Vivienne had never gotten parsley before cooking. Today, she wanted to cook a dish and use parsley as a seasoning, so she bought it.

Hearing that Damien is allergic to parsley, Vivienne stopped washing and put away the parsley quickly.

Vivienne found a problem: “Violet, how do you know so clearly?”

Generally distant relatives, why do they know what he likes to eat and what he doesn’t like to eat.

Violet was afraid of being exposed, and said: “Many years ago, Damien came to my house for dinner, and he was allergic to parsley and went to the hospital, so I remember clearly, Damien. knows how to work all day long, and he is so pitiful alone, he is already thirty years old., I don’t even have a girlfriend, luckily I met you, otherwise, he would have been a bachelor for the rest of his life.”

Vivienne was not suspicious, and said with a smile: “Violet,

Damien is very good, how could he be single, even if he didn’t meet me, there would be other girls.”

Violet complained: “I’ve introduced more than a dozen to him, and none of them succeeded. It’s no wonder he can find a wife.”

Vivienne was amused by Violet’s tough love look.

She also just found out that before Damien went to the dating site, Violet introduced a dozen of them.

Vivienne gossips: ” Violet, why doesn’t he like those blind dates? A dozen or so are not satisfied?”

“Of course, Damien has been very picky since he was a child. It doesn’t mean that this one is fat, but that one is thin, or that he has a bad expression and is too serious.”

When Violet told the story, her expression was very exaggerated, which made Vivienne very happy.

When she thought of the blind date with Damien, she felt that Damien was not picky at all.

She is not a top-notch beauty, and her family background is even more average.

“Violet, tell me more about Damien’s past.” Vivienne wanted to know more.

Violet also became excited, and said with a smile: “That’s no problem, I can’t finish talking about Damien for days and nights.”

Violet chatted happily, and told all about Damien’s bedwetting when she was a child. The more she talked, the more excited she became, and she told about Damien’s everything from going to preschool to college.

Vivienne listened with gusto at first, but the more she listened, the more something went wrong.

It’s just a distant relative, why is he so clear about the details of Damien’s childhood?

Chapter 45

Violet, how do you know so much about Damien’s childhood?”

Vivienne asked when she had doubts.

With a thump in her heart, Violet realized that she had overdone it.

Violet smiled awkwardly: “This is what Damien ‘s mother told me before. When these women are together, the one who talks the most is naturally the child, so I knew it.”

“oh.”

Vivienne also thinks it makes sense.

Violet took the opportunity to persuade : “Vivienne, you and Damien can also have a child. After having a child, it will be completely different. Men pay more attention to family and have a greater sense of responsibility.”

Vivienne thought that she and Damien were still sleeping in

separate beds, so naturally she couldn’t be in a hurry about having a baby.

“Violet, I know you’re doing our best, but having a baby depends on fate.”

Violet poked at Vivienne: “Are you still sleeping in separate rooms?”

Embarrassed.

Violet took Vivienne’s hand and said earnestly, “Vivienne, don’t

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapin 45

blame me for talking too much, Damien is a good man, you have to catch him well, men from the Smyth Family are absolutely loyal to marriage, as long as you get along with Damien, that’s all. In the days to come, I will definitely enjoy happiness, and I don’t recognize anyone else, except you as Damien ‘s daughter-in-law.”

Being recognized by Violet, Vivienne was still very moved.

Violet, I…” Vivienne was about to speak when the phone rang.

She quickly washed her hands and dried them to answer the phone.

The call came from the HR department of Skyreach Group: “Is this Miss Quinn? This is the HR department of Skyreach Group. Your interview has passed. Please bring your medical report and come to the company as soon as possible to go through the entry procedures.”

Vivienne was shocked by the news, and confirmed on the phone that the other party really belonged to Skyreach Group, and thanked her repeatedly.

After hanging up the phone, she didn’t even recover.

“Vivienne, what’s the matter?” Violet asked curiously.

Violet, I passed the interview. Skyreach Group called me and asked me to go through the entry procedures.” Vivienne patted her face: “I really passed, I thought I had no chance.”

During the interview, she was humiliated by the interviewer, and Vivienne really had no hope.

This call notification is definitely a surprise.

“Really.” When Violet heard that Vivienne was going to join his

company, he was very happy. It seemed that Vivienne still had some weight in his son’s mind, otherwise he would not have arranged for Vivienne to work in his family’s company.

Vivienne quickly shared the good news with Damien and also sent a message to Lainey.

Except for Vivienne herself, everyone knows that this is a dead cert and is not surprised.

was very worried when she learned that Vivienne was going to have a physical examination tomorrow, and proposed to accompany Vivienne to the hospital for a physical examination tomorrow.

Damien has a social event at night, so he sent a message to Vivienne, telling her to eat dinner first, without waiting for him.

Vivienne and Violet cooked a table of dishes, and they were still a little disappointed when they heard that Damien would not come back to eat.

Vivienne didn’t show it, she knew Damien was busy, they had dinner with Violet, watched TV and chatted together until ten o’clock at night, Violet went back next door.

Damien didn’t come back until eleven o’clock at night, and when he came back, Vivienne fell asleep again.

There was watermelon on the coffee table, and Vivienne wrote a post-it note: Remember to eat watermelon, it won’t taste good overnight.

Damien tore off the post-it note, his thin lips slightly raised.

He drank wine, but he couldn’t eat anymore. Looking at the words and smile pattern on the sticky note, he sat down and ate.

Dinding mis paŋjes now.

After eating the watermelon, Damien’s stomach was a little full,

and it didn’t take long for him to feel uncomfortable in his stomach and had a stomachache.

This night, Damien didn’t know how many times he ran to the toilet, and he was a little exhausted. When it was almost dawn, he got up to find medicine, and fell asleep on the sofa in the living

room.

Early the next morning, Vivienne walked out of the room and saw Damien asleep on the sofa, quite surprised.

Seeing that Damien was not awake, she tiptoed over, it was the first time she saw this man sleeping.

The handsome silhouette as carved by a knife, revealing a sharp coldness, bushy eyebrows, high nose bridge, slightly pursed thin lips, every part is so handsome.

Vivienne couldn’t help but want to reach out and touch the bridge of his nose. Suddenly, Damien opened his eyes suddenly, and the two looked at each other…

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 46

Vivienne felt guilty, and was taken aback by Damien who suddenly opened her eyes.

“I, I didn’t peek on purpose.” Vivienne withdrew her outstretched hand and hid it behind her, like a child who has made a mistake.

Damien lay on the sofa without moving, looking at her with deep eyes: “We are a legal couple, you watch me sleep, it is reasonable and legal, if you like, you can watch it every day.”

watch every day…

Isn’t that going to sleep together?

Does Damien’s subtext imply that she sleeps in different rooms?

Vivienne gave a dry laugh and didn’t answer the topic: “Why are you sleeping here?”

“Too tired, I fell asleep before I knew it.” Damien sat up and said casually.

Hearing that Damien was so tired that he fell asleep in the living room, Vivienne felt a little distressed, but she didn’t realize it yet.

“Sorry, I woke you up.” Vivienne asked, “Have you eaten the watermelon I left for you? Is it delicious? Is it sweet?”

Damien now feels a little pain in his butt when he thinks of the watermelon that caused him to have diarrhea all night.

“…Delicious, quite sweet.”

As soon as Damien finished speaking, his stomach began to feel uncomfortable again: “I’m going to the bathroom.”

This time, Damien squatted in the bathroom for another twenty minutes, and when he came out, Vivienne had already made
breakfast.

“I cooked the noodles, you can come and eat after you wash up, I’ll go next door and ask Violet if she wants breakfast.”

Damien didn’t know about Violet moving next door. Hearing Vivienne’s words, he wondered, “My … aunt is next door?”

He wanted to talk about my mother, but when the words came to his lips, he reacted and changed his words in time.

“Yeah, you don’t know yet, Violet bought the neighbor and moved here yesterday.”

Damien: “…”

He knew what his mother was like, and Violet moved next door just to keep an eye on him and Vivienne.

“There’s no need to call, Violet never eats breakfast, so she probably hasn’t woken up yet.”

Violet usually likes to sleep in late, and doesn’t get up before ten o’clock.

“That’s it.” Vivienne didn’t go over to call, and said, “Then you have breakfast quickly, and I will clean up.”

Damien asked: “You don’t eat?”

“I’m going to the hospital for a physical examination today, and I need an empty stomach.” Vivienne said, “You can eat. By the way, why did Skyreach Group let me pass? There are so many outstanding people, but I was selected.”

“That’s their insight.” Damien naturally knew what happened to Vivienne during the interview, and Vivienne didn’t mention it, and
he didn’t expose the wound.

As for the interviewer, he has been fired.

Vivienne smiled: “Anyway, it’s quite dreamy.”

Damien changed the topic: “What time is the physical examination?”

“The appointment on my mobile phone is half past nine…”

“I’ll go with you later.”

Vivienne wanted to say that Lainey would accompany her, but Damien said so, she didn’t say much, and turned around to send Lainey a message, telling Lainey not to accompany her to the hospital.

Vivienne is actually quite strange, Lainey is also a person who likes to sleep late, knowing that she is going to the hospital for a physical examination at 9:30 today, so she insists on going with her.

She was just doing a physical examination, and she wasn’t sick. Lainey was so nervous, which made her very puzzled.

Lainey had set the alarm clock, and when she just woke up, she saw the message from Vivienne, and she woke up immediately.

Damien accompanied Vivienne to the hospital for a physical examination. If Vivienne’s secret was discovered, it would be over!

Lainey didn’t care about washing up, and drove to the gate of Willow Garden to block Vivienne and Damien.

Fortunately, she caught up and ran into Vivienne who was going to the hospital at the gate of the community.
Vivi.”

Lainey stopped the car and yelled, and Damien stopped the car

too.

Seeing Lainey coming, Vivienne was surprised: “Didn’t I say you don’t need to accompany me to the hospital?”

Not only did Lainey show up, she didn’t even put on any makeup, which was so out of the ordinary.

Vivienne has known Lainey for so many years, and she rarely sees her without makeup. In Lainey’s words, going out without makeup is equivalent to not wearing clothes.

Lainey always wears makeup when she goes out.

“I’m in a hurry, I’ll tell you later.” Lainey said and looked at Damien again: ” Mr. Smyth, lend me Vivienne, and I will accompany her to the hospital for a physical examination later.”

Lainey really couldn’t find a good excuse to fool him, so he could only say that there was something urgent and that he should take Vivienne away first.

Damien asked casually: “What’s urgent, can I help?”

“You can’t help.” Lainey directly denied, with a very anxious look: “This is a matter between women, Mr. Smyth, just lend me Vivienne, and I will return it to you later.”

Seeing that Lainey was very anxious, Vivienne said to Damien: “Why don’t you go to work, I’ll be with Lainey.”

Damien stared at Lainey for a few seconds, and in just a few seconds, Lainey almost couldn’t stand it anymore.
Damien’s eyes are too sharp, if he becomes suspicious, it will be troublesome.

Mr. Smyth, you are still afraid that I will abduct your wife.” Lainey said, “It’s really urgent.”

“Okay.” Damien let go and said to Vivienne, “Call me if anything.”

you need

“Okay.” Vivienne got out of the car, waited for Damien to drive the car away, and then got into Lainey’s car, and asked, “Lainey, what’s the hurry, are you in such a hurry?”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 47

Get abducted, and Lainey starts babbling.

“Vivi, I had a terrible nightmare that scared me to death, so I came to you.”

Vivienne just looked at her like that, without saying a word, with an expression that you see and I believe your nonsense.

Lainey continued to talk nonsense, hugging Vivienne with s*ot and tears: “Vivi, really, I dreamed that my boyfriend cheated on me and took my money away. Don’t you think it’s scary?”

Lainey made a handsome guy who was three years younger than her, and she never looked at men over twenty-five.

Her requirements for choosing a spouse must be under the age of twenty-five and over the age of eighteen, handsome, good at coaxing people, sensible and obedient.

“That’s really scary. How is your little boyfriend doing? Is there any sign of running away with money?”

Vivienne actually didn’t believe it, she was not a three-year-old child, Lainey was talking nonsense, and she was willing to listen to her nonsense, because she knew that Lainey would not harm her.

“It’s pretty good.” Lainey said, “By the way, which hospital did you have your physical examination at?”

“Medical Center.”

after an hour.

The two arrived at the Medical Center, and Vivienne made an appointment on her mobile phone, and it happened to be her at the
hospital.

The doctor ordered Vivienne to have her blood drawn for tests, and her liver, gallbladder, spleen, and kidneys checked.

Lainey never left, Vivienne couldn’t laugh or cry: “Look at your nervous look, I don’t know, I thought we were a couple.”

Lainey said: “If I were a man, I would really marry you, and it would be Damien’s turn.”

Vivienne joked: “Then you will be a man in your next life. I will marry you. I will take the test results to the doctor first.”

“I’ll go too.” Lainey was worried.

Since the incident with Vivienne that year, whenever Vivienne was sick, Lainey and Mrs. Quinn would have to sweat a cold sweat, afraid of going to the hospital for an examination.

The doctor looked at the examination report and asked routinely, “Are you married?”

Vivienne: “…married.”

The doctor asked again: “Do you have any children?”

Hearing this, Lainey became nervous, and anxiously answered for Vivienne: “No, my friend doesn’t have children yet.”

The doctor looked at Vivienne and asked again: “Have you ever had a baby?”

Vivienne shook her head: “No.”

Lainey was afraid that the doctor might say something he shouldn’t say, so he deliberately changed the topic: “Doctor, my friend’s physical examination is fine.”

“No problem.” The doctor just asked as usual. One of the physical examinations was the examination of the uterine appendages. Judging from the examination, it seemed that she had given birth to a child.

It can be seen that Vivienne firmly denied it, and Vivienne was only doing a physical examination, so the doctor didn’t have much to do.

Vivienne didn’t think too much about it. When a married woman comes to the hospital, some doctors will ask if she has given birth as usual. If she hasn’t, just answer truthfully.

The doctor signed Vivienne’s physical examination book and said, “It’s all right.”

“Thank you doctor.”

Vivienne took the medical examination book, and Lainey also breathed a sigh of relief.

The two walked in the corridor, and Lainey said, “It’s almost noon, Vivi, you have to treat me to dinner. I came to accompany you so early, and I haven’t had breakfast yet.”

“Okay, I’ll treat you to whatever you want to eat.” Vivienne was very generous: “It’s a celebration for me joining Skyreach Group.”

“Then I want you to spend more money …”

“Lainey, that person seems to be my cousin ‘s husband.” Vivienne interrupted Lainey, looking at a man walking towards here not far

away.

The man supported a woman, and the woman said proudly: “You saw it just now, I am pregnant with a boy, when will you divorce and marry me? if you don’t marry me, then I will have an abortion,

and your family will never be born again.”, Lily, that old woman, married you for eight years without giving birth to a child, I gave birth to a daughter for your family, and now I am pregnant with a son, so it is time for me to marry you.”

In order to stabilize the woman, the man coaxed: “Divorce, I will be divorced soon, I have no relationship with her for a long time, don’t be angry, don’t hurt the baby, this is the son of the Hunt family, so be careful…”

Before the man finished speaking, he looked up and saw Vivienne in the corridor. He was stunned on the spot, and his face changed drastically: “Vivienne.”

Jason.”

Vivienne was also shocked. She said it casually, but she didn’t expect it to come true. Lily ‘s husband, Jason Hunt, found a

woman outside to have a baby, and there was still a second child in her belly.

This hidden skill is really well done.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 48

Vivienne stood silently, and Jason was too scared to know what to do.

He had been hiding for so many years, and at this time Vivienne broke through. If Lily knew about it, it would be over.

Jason hurriedly asked the woman to wait for him in the car, but the woman was not happy: “Who is that woman, seeing how pale you are, what are you afraid of?”

Jason humbly explained in a low voice: “That’s Lily’s cousin.”

The woman was delighted when she heard it: “Your wife ‘s cousin, if you bump into her, you bump into her, so you don’t need to hide her. My belly is getting bigger, and I can’t hide it.”

Hearing this, Vivienne took a closer look at the woman, and felt that she looked familiar. She remembered, isn’t this woman a nurse in the same hospital as Jason?

Mrs. Quinn was ill before, and Vivienne took Mrs. Quinn to Jason’s hospital to see a doctor. I saw it twice, and I was a little impressed.

Jason is not a doctor at this Medical Center, he deliberately brought a woman to this hospital for an obstetric examination, because he was afraid that people would find out.

“You go back to the car first, I’ll have a few words with my cousin.” Jason insisted that the woman go first.

The woman curled her lips and reluctantly left.

Jason smiled and said to Vivienne: “Vivienne, come to the hospital to see a doctor? What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m here for a medical checkup.”

Jason didn’t bring up the affair, and Vivienne didn’t answer it either.

Jason couldn’t hold his breath anymore, he hesitated and said: “Vivienne, um, what happened just now, don’t tell Lily, you know her temper, she’s going to have to turn the world upside down, Tammy ‘s pregnancy is not stable yet.”

Tammy was that woman, who used to be in the same hospital as Jason, who used to be his assistant.

They get along every day, and they are together.

Lainey on the side scoffed when he heard this, his mistress was pregnant with a second child, and he thought his wife at home would not mind, and he and his mistress would continue to be happy.

Vivienne is also particularly disgusted with people who are unfaithful in their relationship, saying: “Jason, I advise you to have a showdown with Lily as soon as possible, there is no impenetrable wall in the world, lies are like a snowball, it will only get bigger and bigger, and it will not end in the end.”

Jason said repeatedly: “Yes, yes, I have always wanted to find a suitable opportunity to clarify this matter, but now Tammy is pregnant, Vivienne, don’t worry, I will definitely handle this matter. I was also confused at the beginning, drinking It was a mistake, and Tammy has been pestering me since then, and there is nothing I can do about it.”

Vivienne to believe such nonsense, but in this matter, she is just an outsider, and she has no control over Jason’s affair in marriage.

Lainey said angrily, “Nine out of ten cheating men say the same thing.”

by the scolding, Jason laughed dryly, “Vivienne, Lily, you…”

Jason wanted an affirmative answer from Vivienne.

He had to stabilize Vivienne first, and it was only a while if he could.

However, before Jason finished speaking, there was a loud noise from the elevator, which was also mixed with Tammy’s shrill

screams.

Jason hurriedly ran towards the elevator, Vivienne and Lainey looked at each other, and followed quickly to have a look.

At the elevator entrance of the hospital, Tammy was beaten by someone pulling her hair, and it was Lily who beat her.

Lily slapped Tammy several times, and cursed angrily: “Shameless, everyone, look at this woman, she seduced my husband and ruined my family, she is a shameless s*ut.”

Tammy was beaten into a daze, her face was red and swollen, when she saw Jason coming, she cried for help: ” Jason, save me, save me.”

“Lily, let go.” Jason rushed over and pulled Lily away, and asked Tammy with concern, “Is the child alright?”

Jason is worried about is only the child. This is the son of the Hunt family. He is almost forty years old, and he finally had a son, so he is naturally anxious.

Tammy clutched his stomach and yelled, ” Jason, my stomach hurts, teach that b*tch a lesson, she’s going to kill your son.”

Lily was struck by lightning when she heard the conversation between the two. She realized that her husband was cheating, but

she didn’t know that her mistress was pregnant.

Only then did she notice that Tammy ‘s belly was slightly swollen, and she was at least four months pregnant.

Lily collapsed on the spot, grabbing Jason without any image, and asked: ” Jason, tell me, is the child in her belly yours? How long have you been cheating?”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 49

Jason was so focused on the child in Tammy ‘s womb that he had no time to deal with Lily.

“Lily, hurry back to me, don’t embarrass yourself here.”

Lily even more: “It’s not shameful to cheat, but it’s shameful for me. We ‘ve been married for eight years, Jason, are you sorry for me? Are you still human if you do this?”

The original partner and the mistress started arguing in the crowd, and immediately gathered a lot of onlookers.

Everyone pointed at Tammy, and some people accused Lily of being too strong, and the mistress was still pregnant with a child.

Hearing the voices defending herself from the crowd, Tammy said. arrogantly: ” Lily, you have been with Jason for eight years, but you still can’t have a child. You can’t have a child yourself, why don’t you let Jason have a child? Jason has already I don’t have any feelings for you anymore, so you should get divorced quickly, and don’t take the position of your wife and not have children.”

Vivienne was dumbfounded when she saw such an arrogant mistress.

mistresses so arrogant these days?

Infertility is Lily’s sore spot. Seeing that her mistress is pregnant with a child, her emotions break down again.

Jason was silent at this moment, Lily swung the LV bag in her hand and threw it at Tammy.

“I’ll kill you shameless mistress.”

Jason stood in front of Tammy, grabbed Lily, and yelled, “Why are you crazy, it’s a joke for people to see.”

“I’m crazy, and I was also driven crazy by you couple.”

Lily refused to let her go, and angrily hit Tammy, and got into a fight with Jason. Jason was also angry, and slapped Lily directly. Lily lost her footing and fell to the ground.

“Look at what you look like now, what a shrew.”

Lily fell silent, looking in disbelief at her husband who had been sleeping with her for eight years.

hit me for this mistress? Jason, you’ll regret it.”

Seeing Lily being beaten, Tammy’s eyes flashed with joy, but he pretended to be in pain, and grabbed Jason and shouted: ” Jason, my stomach hurts.”

Jason was in a hurry and ignored Lily, picked up Tammy and walked towards the emergency room.

Jason, you bastard.” Lily yelled at Jason ‘s back, but she couldn’t stop Jason from walking away.

Lily couldn’t control her emotions anymore, and she burst into

tears.

Vivienne stood aside, either stepping forward to help, or pretending not to see.

She knew Lily’s temperament too well, if she stepped forward, she would definitely be scolded.

Sure enough, Lily caught a glimpse of Vivienne in the crowd and turned her anger on Vivienne.

“You came to see my joke, didn’t you? Did you already know that Jason cheated, Vivienne, you are just jealous that I marry better

than you, and you are covering up the couple.”

Vivienne was speechless: “Don’t scold people when you see them. What about your husband and wife has nothing to do with me.”

She didn’t know that Jason ‘s mistress was pregnant. Even if she knew about it earlier, if she went to remind Lily, Lily would appreciate it?

Lainey also said: “You have the ability to make trouble with your mistress, your husband, and make noises in front of us. We didn’t let your husband cheat and make the mistress pregnant.”

Lily turned pale with anger, Lainey pulled Vivienne: “Vivi, let’s go.”

Vivienne knew that Lily was angry, but the two were already at odds, so there was no need to stay to comfort her.

Vivienne and Lainey walked out, and Lily growled behind her: “Vivienne, if you don’t let me have a better life, don’t you either.”

it was too unlucky to go out today, it had nothing to do with Jason cheating, Lily took all her anger on her.

Vivienne didn’t take this matter to heart, thinking that it would be a big deal to stay away from Lily and not to provoke her.

Vivienne and Lainey left the hospital, and after lunch, Lainey’s beauty salon was busy, so Vivienne went back by bus.

As soon as Vivienne got home, Elena called: “Vivienne, something happened to your cousin. Your Aunt Stella called me just now. Lily ‘s husband really cheated. Lily is now arguing for a divorce. I’m going to your Stella now.” Auntie ‘s advice…”

“Well, Mom, I know.” Vivienne sat down on the sofa: “I met you in the hospital just now, Mom, you’d better leave it alone, they won’t

thank you.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 50

“How can I ignore it, your Aunt Stella couldn’t bear it for a while, and her blood pressure went up.”

Elena said on the phone: “That Jason is not a good person. If the two don’t get along, they get together and break up. Why are you lying? I heard that Jason and the eldest daughter of his mistress outside are both five years old. I don’t know what happened.” We have been together for many years, and now my mistress is pregnant with a second child. I heard it is a son. The Hunt family insists on this child and refuses to divorce.”

Vivienne was shocked again, thinking of Jason’s hypocritical statement in the hospital that his mistress was pestering him, and suddenly felt that he was too good at acting.

The eldest daughter is five years old, and they have been together for at least six years.

In other words, Jason had an affair within two years of his marriage to Lily.

After several years of work, this secret work is really good.

Jason’s career has risen steadily over the years, and he is also considerate and gentle to Lily at home. He can be regarded as a perfect husband. Apart from having no children, they are a model couple.

Because of Jason’s derailment, Vivienne is also a little unconfident about marriage.

A perfect man like Jason can cheat, what else is impossible?

went, she would just comfort Aunt Stella and not interfere with Lily’s handling of her marriage.

After the phone call, Vivienne sat alone in the living room in a daze.

She was thinking, how far can her marriage with Damien go?

If Damien betrayed her one day, what would she do? what to do?

Vivienne was like this, she didn’t have the mind to do anything all afternoon, so she just nestled on the sofa and watched variety shows all afternoon.

At about five o’clock, there was movement at the door, Vivienne looked back and saw Damien coming back.

Vivienne looked at the time and felt bad, she hadn’t made dinner

yet.

She didn’t expect Damien to come back so early today.

Vivienne got up quickly: ” You are back, I will cook.”

“Vivienne, let’s go out to eat tonight.” Damien changed his slippers and said, “You will join the job tomorrow, let’s celebrate for you. I’ll take a shower first and change my clothes.”

Vivienne was a little surprised, Damien came back so early just to celebrate her?

“…Okay.” Vivienne said, “Then I’ll go change my clothes too.”

Damien went back to the bedroom to take a shower and changed, and the two of them didn’t go out until almost six o’clock.

Damien was driving, and Vivienne was sitting in the passenger seat. He could see that she was preoccupied, and asked, “How was the physical examination today?”

Vivienne said: “No problem, everything is normal.”

“Is that something on your mind?”
Damien asked, and Vivienne, who had been holding back for a day, couldn’t help but said: “My cousin ‘s husband cheated. The two married for eight years, because she couldn’t have a child. Her husband went out to find a child and he found out., my cousin is divorcing him.”

Hearing this, Damien understood: “You are worried that our marriage will go wrong.”

This is too straightforward.

Vivienne smiled slightly: “That’s not…”

“Vivienne.” Damien suddenly called her name seriously, and said, “During the marriage, I will not do anything to betray you.”

The implication is that as long as they are husband and wife, he is absolutely loyal to marriage.

Vivienne said with a dry smile: “I absolutely believe in you.”

Believe it or not is another matter, she must say so on the surface.

Damien smiled, not poking at her.

Lily, Vivienne sighed: “Although my cousin and I are at odds, seeing her being cheated for so many years, and her husband’s mistresses who are away from home are all pregnant with a second child, I still feel a little bit sad for her.”, the thing I hate the most in my life is cheating.”

Hearing the latter sentence, Damien’s heart s*ipped a beat.

“Your cousin won’t get divorced.” Damien said, “At least, for a while, you won’t be able to leave.”
“Why?” Vivienne looked at him and said, “My cousin is also

stubborn. She even caught her husband cheating, so she must leave.”

“You also said just now that they have been married for eight years, and they must have feelings. Your cousin is just angry now. When she calms down, she will never divorce.” Damien analyzed: “Your cousin’s husband should I don’t want a divorce either.”

Vivienne is still puzzled: “Why not divorce and get married, the mistresses outside are pregnant with a second child, and her husband’s family has expressed their opinion that they want this child.”

Damien smiled and said, “Vivienne, you think things too simply. If he wanted a divorce, he would have divorced a long time ago, and he wouldn’t hide it until now. Your cousin ‘s husband should be just looking for something new, and wants a In fact, in the eyes of men, the child is still the original match.”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 51
Vivienne has been looking at Damien, Damien is also a man, so he can naturally understand what a man thinks.
So Damien thought so too?
Being stared at by Vivienne like this, Damien knew what was going on in this woman’s head.
At the traffic light, Damien reached out and touched Vivienne’s head and said, “Don’t think about it, not all men are like this.”
Vivienne was a little embarrassed to be seen through her mind, but she said: “I can’t bear to be deceived, Damien, if you want to separate one day, you can tell me openly, and I will help you, I just hope you don’t hide it and make me look like a fool.”
She can accept that Damien will fall in love with someone else one day, but she does not accept being cheated.
She hopes that in a marriage, there are only two people, and there will never be a third party.
If there is a day, she also hopes that Damien can confess, and the two of them will be separated before the next relationship or marriage.
Damien stared at her for a moment with deep eyes and said, “Okay.”
The word “good” made Vivienne feel indescribable.
Shouldn’t ordinary people guarantee that there will never be that day?
Damien is too frank, sure enough, people still like to listen to sweet words.
Vivienne has been looking at Damien, Damien is also a man, so he can naturally understand what a man thinks.
So Damien thought so too?
Being stared at by Vivienne like this, Damien knew what was going on in this woman’s head.
At the traffic light, Damien reached out and touched Vivienne’s head and said, “Don’t think about it, not all men are like this.”
Vivienne was a little embarrassed to be seen through her mind, but she said: “I can’t bear to be deceived, Damien, if you want to separate one day, you can tell me openly, and I will help you, I just hope you don’t hide it and make me look like a fool.”
She can accept that Damien will fall in love with someone else one day, but she does not accept being cheated.
She hopes that in a marriage, there are only two people, and there will never be a third party.
If there is a day, she also hopes that Damien can confess, and the two of them will be separated before the next relationship or marriage.
Damien stared at her for a moment with deep eyes and said, “Okay.”
The word “good” made Vivienne feel indescribable.
Shouldn’t ordinary people guarantee that there will never be that day?
Damien is too frank, sure enough, people still like to listen to sweet words.
Vivienne stopped talking, and turned her head to look out the window. This move was somewhat emotional.
Damien took in her reaction and reached out to grab Vivienne’s hand, taking her hand in his.
The intimate gesture made Vivienne’s heart beat faster, and she suddenly turned to look at him.
He stared ahead, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, said nothing, but held her hand even tighter.
Vivienne found that Damien was quite flirtatious.
The discomfort in Vivienne’s heart just now dissipated, and she felt better.
After a while, the car stopped at the door of a restaurant, Damien went to park, and Vivienne was waiting for him at the door.
At this time Mrs. Quinn called again, and sure enough, as Damien. analyzed, Lily and Jason will not be able to divorce for a while.
The mistress threatened with the child in her belly, and the mistress’ eldest daughter also had the right to inherit. If Lily divorced Jason, there would be disagreements on the division of property.
Elena babbled on the phone, Vivienne didn’t comment, just listened.
It’s ironic that illegitimate children also have the right to inherit, it also indirectly condones the arrogance of the mistress.
While talking on the phone, Damien stopped the car and came over. Vivienne said to Elena: “Mom, Damien and I are eating out, let’s talk about it when we go back.”
and
Hearing that her daughter was with Damien, Elena didn’t bother anymore.
“Okay, you eat, Vivienne, you and Damien must be fine.” Elena was also affected by Lily ‘s incident, and was a little worried about Vivienne’s marriage.
Vivienne was married in a flash, and the two slept in separate rooms. Isn’t this more likely to cause accidents?
“Okay, Mom, I see.”
Vivienne hung up the phone, and Damien just walked to her side: “Let’s go.”
The restaurant Damien found today is not very high-end, he knows that Vivienne cares about money.
When the two entered the restaurant lobby, a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes suddenly walked towards Damien.
“Mr. Smyth.”
The man looked very attentive: “Mr. Smyth, what a coincidence, I didn’t expect to see you here.”
Hearing the word Mr. Smyth, Vivienne glanced at Damien, isn’t he just a small employee of the company? Why do people call him Mr. Smyth?
Damien looked calm, and said to Vivienne: “You go to the Maple Leaf Pavilion and wait for me first.”
“Oh.” Vivienne responded, and followed the waiter to the Maple Leaf Pavilion box.
The Maple Leaf Pavilion was on the second floor, and when
Vivienne went upstairs, she glanced at Damien.
She couldn’t hear what Damien said to the middle-aged man, but could only see the way the middle-aged man respected Damien.
The middle-aged man also looks like a successful person. She just noticed that the watches on the men’s wrists are all million dollar. How can such a man be so polite to Damien?
Vivienne arrived at the Maple Leaf Pavilion and sat for a while before Damien came back.
“The one just now was a customer of the company. I helped them make a program before.”
Vivienne asked, “Why did that person call you Mr. Smyth just now?”
a leader or not, when you meet someone, they will call you Mr. politely. It’s just polite.”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 52

Vivienne didn’t think much about it. She had been in the workplace before, and she also saw colleagues sometimes discussing cooperation with customers, because they were not high enough, they would pretend to be the company’s management level.

And most of the customers will politely call Mr. when they meet, firstly to show humility, and secondly to bring closer relationship.

Vivienne has lived with Damien for such a long time. In her perception, Damien is just an ordinary migrant worker, who doesn’t even have a house, and even has a deposit of about one hundred thousand dollars.

It never occurred to her that her husband was the president of the Skyreach Group, with a net worth of hundreds of billions.

“That’s it.” Vivienne didn’t ask any more questions, and said, “Look at what to order. I ordered two dishes just now.”

“Let me take a look.” Damien took a look at the menu and added two more dishes, one serving of caviar : “Girls eat caviar, it’s good for the skin. Let me have a serving of caviar.”

Vivienne has never eaten such a luxurious thing.

Vivienne wanted to say no, but worried about dampening Damien’s interest, she didn’t say anything.

Damien said to the waiter: “That’s all, let’s serve.”

“Okay, please wait a moment.” The waiter backed away.

Damien poured Vivienne a cup of coffee and said, “I bought two movie tickets, and after dinner, let’s go to the movies.”

“Eh? Okay.” Vivienne was not used to Damien treating her so well all of a sudden.

It’s eating and watching a movie. This step is a bit like a dating process.

Is Damien dating her?

“Vivienne.” Damien said calmly, “It’s my first marriage, my first love, there are some things you don’t understand, or things that make you uncomfortable, you can tell them, and we can discuss them.”

Vivienne smiled: “You can still talk about being in love, this is not writing code to make programs.”

She thinks Damien is really funny sometimes.

Damien looked at her with a smile, and Vivienne’s smile was particularly beautiful, like the sunshine in March, making people warm and comfortable.

Seeing him staring at her, Vivienne looked away embarrassedly, and said, “You did a good job, by the way, what movie tickets did you buy?”

“The person I fell in love with for the first time seems to be a romance movie.” Damien has no research on movies, and he asked Grayson to help him buy the movie tickets.

Watching movies was also taught by Grayson.

Grayson came up with a lot of bad ideas, such as sending flowers, watching movies, candlelight dinners, giving gifts, and saying sweet words.

As long as you use these nirvana skills, you can easily take down the opponent.

There is no girl who does not like romance. The three words “I love you” are the ultimate nirvana. The girls who are recruited, without

exception, are all captured.

Vivienne took a sip from the coffee cup and said, “I haven’t watched a movie for many years.”

The last time I saw a movie was dragged by Lainey a few years

ago.

Damien said honestly, “I haven’t seen it either.”

Vivienne said with a smile: “If you say you have seen it, it will be horrifying.”

For a person who doesn’t even have an ex-girlfriend, wouldn’t it be a thrilling thing to say that he has seen a movie?

Not having an ex-girlfriend is not scary, but I am afraid of having an ex-boyfriend, what if Damien went to see it with a man!

Damien stared at her, with a deep voice, and said extremely seriously: “Vivienne, this is the first time I watch a movie, and the first person to watch a movie with me will be responsible for me, so think about it.”

Pfft.”

Vivienne couldn’t hold back, and the coffee water in her mouth sprayed out.

Such greasy words came out of Damien’s mouth, but Vivienne was surprised.

And… you have to be responsible for watching a movie?

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” Vivienne asked with a smile, “Then if someone robs you of your virginity, wouldn’t you have to depend on her for the rest of your life?”

Damien said solemnly: “Well, I’ve been relying on it for a few lifetimes.”

This love story… is very provocative.

Vivienne thought that Damien had never had a girlfriend at the age of 30, so he might have different requirements in this regard. In Damien’s view, watching movies can only be seen with someone who has spent his whole life with him.

Vivienne suddenly had the illusion that she had picked up a treasure. There are not many such innocent men these days.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 53
Vivienne’s heart moved, and there was an urge to reach out and pinch Damien’s cheek, Damien is really too cute.
And she did.
She was startled when she reached out to pinch Damien’s cheek.
Damien didn’t expect Vivienne to pinch his cheek, and he was also stunned.
The two looked at each other, as if time stood still.
She stared at his handsome face and s*xy thin lips, feeling dry mouthed, just… wanting to kiss him.
“The dishes are here.”
Fortunately, the waiter came to pass the dishes, which allowed Vivienne to suppress the impulse in her heart.
Otherwise, I really regret it.
Vivienne withdrew her hand, as if nothing had happened, and sat like a good baby.
Several dishes were brought up one by one, and neither of them spoke. When the waiters left, Damien touched the cheek that Vivienne had pinched, and calmed down: “Eat, otherwise we won’t be able to catch up with the movie later.”
“Hmm.” Vivienne buried her head in her meal, displaying the spirit of a gourmet.
Damien is still very meticulous, adding food to Vivienne from time to time, after a meal, Vivienne hiccups.
She ate the whole serving of caviar and rubbed her belly.
Chapter 51
When the two went down the stairs, Vivienne was supported by Damien.
Seeing her walking and rubbing her belly, Damien smiled, “Don’t eat like this next time, forget it if you can’t finish it, don’t stretch yourself.”
I ordered too many dishes just now, and every dish was delicious. First, Vivienne was reluctant to waste it, and second, she couldn’t control her appetite, so she ate too much.
Vivienne smiled and said, “It’s not a big deal. I used to go to the buffet with Lainey. We ate for three hours, and finally came out with the help of the wall. I have a good digestive function, and I digested it in a while.”
“There are still twenty minutes before the movie starts, how about I walk around the square with you? Digest.”
The cinema is right next to the restaurant, so you don’t need to drive any more.
“Okay.” Vivienne rubbed her stomach, feeling a little
uncomfortable. She hung the satchel around Damien’s neck and walked around easily.
The dignified president with a net worth of hundreds of billions has been reduced to a man who carries bags for his wife.
The smile on Damien’s lips deepened, and he went to the cashier to check out.
Vivienne walked out of the restaurant first, she wanted to go outside to get some fresh air, but as soon as she went down the steps, she saw someone she didn’t want to see.
A few meters away, Hendrix was standing with several middle-
aged men, talking happily.
Hendrix also came to this restaurant for dinner. He just finished eating and was going to send these customers off.
The law firm has not been established for a long time, and there is no big deal. Recently, for some reason, the firm has a lot of
troubles, which makes him burnt out.
Vivienne was standing on the steps. When Hendrix turned his head, he happened to see her. His expression froze for a moment, and then he spoke a few more words with the clients around him.
The customers left by car one after another, and Hendrix went to Vivienne after delivering the last customer.
“What a coincidence. Washington DC is such a big place. I ran into you here. You told me not to disturb you before, but now it seems that you came to find me on purpose.”
Hendrix thought Vivienne was following him, so he became confident all of a sudden.
Since knowing that Vivienne dropped out of school for another reason, Vivienne’s goddess image in Hendrix’s mind has collapsed.
In Hendrix’s view, Vivienne is a watery, unfaithful person.
He also thought about Vivienne for so many years like a fool, and the anger of being deceived made him unable to bear the sarcasm when he saw Vivienne.
With a cold face, Vivienne turned back: “This road is not yours, don’t be sentimental.”
Hendrix’s attitude turned 180 degrees, and Vivienne naturally didn’t give him a good face.
“Vivienne, you’re still stubborn.” Hendrix sneered: “If you overplay
it, it will be counterproductive. I still have old feelings for you.”
“Hendrix, every word you say is disgusting.”
Vivienne didn’t want to talk nonsense with Hendrix, and went down the steps in the other direction.
Hendrix stepped forward to grab Vivienne, but before his hands touched Vivienne, he was torn away by a force.
Damien looked serious, hugged Vivienne with one hand, and warned Hendrix: “Please stay away from my wife.”
When Hendrix saw Damien, he realized that Vivienne came with
Damien.
by a salaryman, Hendrix became furious and sneered: “How much do you know about your so-called wife? Do you know that she dropped out of college and was on two boats in college? I don’t know how many men she has had. My friend, you still protect me so much, it’s really laughable…”
“Boom!”
Damien punched him, and Hendrix was knocked to the ground, bleeding from the mouth and knocked out a tooth.
In Vivienne’s impression, Damien is a humble gentleman, gentle and polite, and has never been so angry, let alone violent.
The moment Damien shot, Vivienne’s heart s*ipped a beat, the feeling of being protected was so good.
At this time, Damien’s boyfriend is full of strength.
Hendrix stood up and s*aggered two steps, raised his hand to touch the blood at the corner of his mouth, spat out a mouthful of blood, and spit out his teeth in the palm of his hand.
Being beaten up in public, in front of Vivienne, the b*oody pride made Hendrix furious.
Hendrix gritted his teeth and sneered at Damien: “Beat people, these are all evidence, you just wait for the court summons, I will make it difficult for you to stay in Washington DC.”
Hendrix runs a law firm, Damien hit someone, he really wants to sue Damien, it must be very troublesome.
Vivienne couldn’t help worrying about Damien. Small people like them are afraid of getting involved in a lawsuit, not to mention that Hendrix is a lawyer himself, and they are the ones who suffer.
Vivienne was also annoyed: “Hendrix, why are you so shameless.”
Damien sneered, his aura was fully opened, his cold eyes were full of murderous intent.
He approached Hendrix step by step, Hendrix’s heart trembled, and he subconsciously took a step back, but Damien still grabbed him by the neckline.
“You’re really an embarrassment to a man.” Damien grabbed Hendrix’s neckline, pulled hard, and pushed him against the

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 54

Maybach parked next to Hendrix.

Damien glanced coldly at the Maybach worth more than one million dollars. Hendrix struggled hard, and Damien pressed him tightly against the car body, unable to move at all.

“This is what you call a man’s confidence? A rented car, a rented mansion? I didn’t bother to do anything to you. You are too cheap. A trash like you should stay in the trash can.”

a slap in the face naked.

Embarrassment, shame and resentment, and hatred also grew wildly.

How could Hendrix, who was always proud, endure such embarrassment?

How did Damien know about him renting a car and a mansion?

Hendrix’s eyes were scarlet, and he pulled Damien’s hand vigorously with both hands: ” Rude man, you are a salaryman who will never turn over. If you offend me, you can wait to go to jail, but if you beg for mercy now, there is still time…”

Damien directly punched Hendrix again, this time even harder than before.

“Damien.” Vivienne’s heart was in her throat. She didn’t feel sorry for Hendrix, but worried that Damien would be revenged by Hendrix.

Damien glanced at Vivienne, took Hendrix and threw it into the trash can next to him: “This is where you should be, if there is any means of revenge, just use it, no matter what Vivienne has been in the past, she is now my wife, who dares to slander her I will never forgive a single word.”

Leaving these words behind, Damien walked towards Vivienne,

took her hand, and walked over Hendrix domineeringly towards the cinema next to the square.

Hendrix, who was thrown in the trash can, became furious and furious. He climbed out of the trash can and found that there was a surveillance camera at the entrance of the restaurant.

He must get Damien detained, make him compensate, can’t stay in Washington DC, and make Damien regret what he did today.

Hendrix is not a member of the upper class, and there are too many people with the surname Smyth. The last time he saw Damien driving a broken car worth a little over $100,000, how could he know that Damien would be someone he couldn’t afford.

Damien didn’t take him seriously at all, and brought Vivienne to the cinema, and bought popcorn and Coke.

“Fortunately, there was no delay.” Damien handed the popcorn to Vivienne: “Do you like it?”

Seeing Damien acting as if nothing had happened, Vivienne became anxious: “You hit Hendrix just now. He is a lawyer. What if he sues you? Will you go to jail? It’s all my fault.”

Seeing her anxious, Damien smiled and rubbed her head: “Don’t worry, we didn’t break the law. Hendrix harassed you first, and I stood up as my husband. This is called self-defense.”

Elena worried: “It’s not that simple. We don’t understand the law. Hendrix is a lawyer. If he goes for a medical examination and starts a lawsuit, we will definitely suffer. If you get involved in a lawsuit, it will affect your future.”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 55

P

The way Vivienne worried about Damien put him in a good mood.

He took her hand and said, “Don’t worry, it’s okay. I really want to file a lawsuit. I also know friends who are lawyers. Today is the first time we watch a movie. Don’t disappoint people who have nothing to do with you.”

It’s happened, there’s no need to worry about it.

This was the first time Damien invited her to watch a movie, so naturally he couldn’t disappoint.

Vivienne nodded and went in with Damien, thinking in her heart that after the movie was over, if Hendrix really told Damien, she would talk to Hendrix again.

Things started because of her, she can’t drag Damien down.

For a big company like Skyreach Group, if employees get involved in a lawsuit and become a big mess, it will definitely affect Damien’s future.

Damien took Vivienne to find a seat, and Vivienne realized that without knowing it, she and Damien became closer and closer, and holding hands became a habit.

Damien chose a romance movie, and most of the people watching the movie were couples.

The lights in the movie theater are dim, even if the couple has some small actions in private, it is not easy to be discovered.

For example, holding hands and kissing are very common.

In such an atmosphere, Vivienne also tasted the feeling of being in love and dating, her heart was sweet, and she was looking forward to everything that would follow.

Like other boyfriends, Damien held popcorn for Vivienne and spared a hand to hold Vivienne.

He likes to hold Vivienne’s hand, it’s soft, smooth and tender.

At the beginning of the film, the scenes are more ambiguous and direct. A couple kisses passionately in a rental room. This scene lasts for more than ten seconds, and Vivienne’s face is red when watching it.

She glanced at Damien secretly, but Damien looked at him seriously, with no reaction on his face, only holding her hand, subconsciously tightening it.

Vivienne also quickly looked back, the video screen jumped, and I don’t know if the temperature of the movie theater was too high, or what, Vivienne’s palms kept sweating, and she was too

embarrassed to let Damien let go, so she kept holding it like this.

As a romance film, there are quite a lot of ambiguous scenes. After watching a movie, Vivienne’s face was so hot that her heartbeat was not normal.

Vivienne can only rely on eating popcorn and drinking Coke to relieve the pain. Watching this movie is a bit tortured.

For Damien, it was also a torture.

He didn’t expect that there were so many ambiguous scenes in this film. He shouldn’t bring Vivienne to the cinema to watch it, but should watch it at home.

While the two were watching a movie, Hendrix had gone to the

hospital for an examination and called the police.

He couldn’t swallow it.

Just as Damien and Vivienne came out after watching the movie, two policemen approached Damien.

“Someone accuses you of intentional injury, please come with us.”

Seeing the police, Vivienne panicked. She didn’t expect Hendrix to be so despicable. It was Hendrix who caused the trouble first, but he shamelessly called the police.

“Mr. Police, this is a misunderstanding…” Vivienne said anxiously: “It was that person who made the trouble first, and my husband was just trying to protect me.”

The police said: “It is wrong to hit someone. The victim’s injury was checked and he was seriously injured at the second level. There is also surveillance video to prove it. Adults should be responsible for the consequences.”

” Mr. Police …”

Vivienne wanted to intercede again, but Damien said, “Vivienne, you go home first, it’s okay, I’ll go with them and I’ll be back in a while.”

Vivienne was very worried, but there was nothing she could do. She could only watch Damien follow the police into the car.

After the police car left, Vivienne quickly called Lainey. The only person she could think of to help was Lainey.

After hearing that Damien was taken away by the police, Lainey thought it was a joke: “Vivi, how could Damien be taken away by the police? It’s impossible.”

“It’s true, Hendrix is a despicable villain. He sued Damien. Damien just knocked out one of his teeth. The hospital’s injury test result was a serious injury. Will Damien go to jail, Lainey, Do you know any lawyer friends?”

She needs to find a better lawyer to file a case against Damien.

After hearing what happened, Lainey was also very angry at what Hendrix had done.

“Vivi, you go home now, you don’t need to do anything, Damien will be back in a while.”

It’s just a Hendrix, and it can’t pry the big rock of Smyth Family.

It wasn’t Damien’s time to worry, it was Hendrix’s.

Hendrix was stupid enough to mess with Damien.

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 56

Vivienne couldn’t sit still when she got home, she said anxiously on the phone: “Lainey, do you know anyone in the police station?”

“It’s really not there, Vivi, don’t worry…” Lainey thought that Vivienne didn’t know Damien’s identity, and now that he was taken away by the police, Vivienne must be anxious: “Well, Vivi, you go home first, I’ll call and ask Ask to see if anyone is familiar with the police station.

Lainey did this only to drag Vivienne first, so as not to worry Vivienne.

“Okay then, hurry up and call and ask, I’ll wait for your call.”

Vivienne hung up the phone, worried about Damien, and drove to the police station.

Even if you can’t do anything, go to the police station.

Vivienne drove to the gate of the police station. As soon as she got out of the car, she saw Hendrix get out of a car.

“Hendrix, you are despicable and shameless.” Vivienne yelled at Hendrix: “Quickly withdraw the lawsuit.”

“Vivienne, I have already warned your husband, it is he who refuses to beg for mercy, now is a society ruled by law, I use the law to protect my rights and interests, this is legal.” Hendrix sneered: “Everyone has to pay for their actions.”

“Why are you so shameless.” Vivienne lost control of her emotions: “You withdraw the lawsuit, and I will pay all the compensation. How much money do you want?”

“Vivienne, you know, what I want is not compensation.” Hendrix put his hands in his pockets and smiled coldly: “You know what I want.”

Vivienne was trembling with anger, was the despicable and shameless man in front of her the Hendrix she knew?

Vivienne gritted her teeth and said, “You are dreaming.”

Hendrix sneered, and walked in front of Vivienne: “There is another way for me to withdraw the lawsuit, and that is to ask your husband to kneel down and apologize to me, admitting that he is a fool.”

“Hendrix, you bastard.” Vivienne raised her hand angrily and slapped Hendrix across the face.

Hendrix was annoyed in an instant, and pressed his tongue against the slapped face, and smiled coldly: “It seems that I have to re-examine the injury, your slap, I will count it on your husband’s head, and sentence him to a year Half a year, there should be no problem.”

Hearing that Damien might go to jail, Vivienne panicked. No matter how much she hated Hendrix, she had to suppress her anger.

“How much money, how much money do you need before you are willing to withdraw the lawsuit.” Vivienne suppressed her anger and said, “Hendrix, don’t think that you are really great after reading a few books of the law. If you don’t withdraw the lawsuit, I will find a better one.” Lawyer, I will accompany you to the end.”

There was no way she would submit to Hendrix’s terms.

Hendrix said disdainfully: “Vivienne, do you have the money, time and energy to waste with me? As long as I drag this lawsuit, I can let your husband stay there for a few years. If the lawsuit is not judged, he will stay for me every day.” Come on, I’m not in a hurry anyway, I have a lot of time to spend with you, and this is the price you paid for deceiving me back then.”

Hendrix’s shamelessness has refreshed Vivienne’s perception of him.

For Damien’s safety, Vivienne tried her best to restrain herself and explained: “I never lied to you. I really didn’t step on two boats back then. You were the one who left first. Hendrix, why did you vent your anger on innocent people?” People, things between you and me, what did you drag Damien into, what grievances do you have, come at me and let him go.”

Hendrix looked at Vivienne coldly, the more she defended Damien and worried for Damien, the more angry he became.

“Vivienne, you are really shameless, and now you are shamelessly denying it, do you want me to reveal what you did in college?”

Hendrix sarcastically said: “Don’t pretend to be pure and dirty in front of me.”

Vivienne was really confused, what did she do in college? To make Hendrix so angry?

Could it be that she really forgot something?

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 57

Vivienne really couldn’t remember what she had done.

Hendrix strode into the police station. As the informant and the victim of the case, he entered easily.

Vivienne was stopped outside and told that Damien could not be released on bail.

Vivienne looked at the gate of the police station, feeling powerless.

For a little person like her, if she really wants to get into trouble, there is really nothing she can do.

She has no money or power, as Hendrix said, even if it is a lawsuit, she may not be able to afford it.

At this moment, Vivienne thought of Violet. Violet could afford a house in Willow Garden and was a distant relative of Damien. Maybe there was a way to get Damien.

Thinking of this, Vivienne hurried back to Willow Garden to find Violet.

Just after she left, several luxury cars drove over from the opposite direction. A row of luxury cars parked neatly in front of the police station.

It was Grayson who got out of the car.

He learned that Damien was taken away by people from the police station, and brought them here immediately.

It’s a joke that the president of Skyreach Group entered the police station for beating someone up.

walked straight into the police station with a dozen bodyguards and his own lawyer.

the police station were shocked by this situation.

Hendrix walked out of the interrogation room after finishing the transcript, and seeing the situation in the lobby of the police station, he suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

Grayson noticed Hendrix and gave him a sideways look that made Hendrix’s heart skip a beat.

That’s when a police officer reminded Hendrix: “You can go.”

“Yes.” Hendrix pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, took a last look at Grayson’s group, turned around and walked outside, with the attitude of Grayson’s group, Hendrix didn’t even dare to ask who these people were, came to the police station do what.

Hendrix walked out of the police station with a confident look. He was bound to put Damien in jail, make Vivienne regret it, and wait for Vivienne to beg him again.

Grayson came to the police station in a hurry, and Vivienne asked for help everywhere, but Damien was the only one who was drinking coffee with the chief of police in the office of the police station.

of police was already off duty, and came here in a hurry when he learned that the person in charge of the Smyth Family had been taken to the police station under his jurisdiction.

Who wants to harm him, send the devil to his domain?

After learning about the incident, the police chief immediately said to Damien: “Mr. Smyth, this is a misunderstanding. My

subordinates don’t know you. I will ask them to write a review.”

Dividing into pages now

They are also business-like.” Damien said in a deep voice,” Chief White, it’s so late, I’m causing you trouble.”

“It should, it should.” Chief White was flattered.

Then a policeman came in: ” Chief White, Mr. Smyth, I have sent Hendrix back.”

Chief White looked at Damien, waiting for his next instruction.

“It’s too late, thank you Chief White for the coffee today.” Damien got up, he didn’t intend to use his power to keep Hendrix in the police station.

Killing people and destroying what Hendrix cherishes most is the best lesson.

Chief White also stood up: “Mr. Smyth is welcome.”

Chief White personally sent Damien out, Grayson saw Damien coming out, and stepped forward: “Damien.”

More than a dozen bodyguards also shouted in unison: “Mr. Smyth.”

or

Seeing that Grayson brought so many people, Damien frowned coldly: “Go back.”

As he spoke, Damien stepped forward, followed by more than a dozen bodyguards behind him. The formation was huge.

Chief White sent Damien all the way to the gate, and Damien said, “Goodbye, Chief White.”

Chief White stop, and stood respectfully aside, watching Damien get into the car, then wiped the cold sweat off his brow.

The Director on the side also broke into a cold sweat: “It’s a good

thing the Smyth Family is not angry.”

Chief White said: “Next time you do something more thoughtful, don’t ask me to solve your troubles every time.”

Director repeated: “Yes, Chief White, what about this case?”

“What case? That Hendrix harassed him first, and he still has the face to report the case. Losing a tooth is a serious second-degree injury. Is he God? ” Chief White said: “The case has been withdrawn.”

“Yes Yes Yes.”

Damien sat in a limited edition Rolls Royce with a handsome and cold expression.

“Damien, which idiot is this, sent you to the police station ?” Grayson suddenly remembered Hendrix he saw in the lobby, and said, “Is that the man who just left the police station?”

Damien ignored Grayson, took out his cell phone and made a call: Make Hendrix Law Firm disappear from Washington DC before dawn.”