Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop by Roana Cyrus

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop by Roana Cyrus

Introduction

Vivienne and Damien walked out of City Hall, looking down at the marriage certificate in their hands. Vivienne suddenly realized how crazy she was to have done this. She’d just married a man an hour after meeting him for the first time. Damien saw her expression out of the corner of his eye, and the corners of his mouth tilted up. “Bit too late to change your mind.” Vivienne tucked the certificate away and shook her head firmly. “No regrets, Mr. Smyth. I’m going to work now, and you should too.” Just like that, we got married, and we’re already splitting up? Did this woman really come here just to get the wedding certificate and go? Were they just going their separate ways now?

Last edited:

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 58

Often the most unpretentious revenge is revenge.

It was the first time Grayson had seen Damien use such a trick. If it had been before, Damien would never have bothered to use dirty tricks.

“Damien, what is this guy’s background? A law firm?”

Damien put it succinctly: ” My wife ‘s ex-boyfriend.”

Grayson understood right away, no wonder he smelled murderous.

How unlucky is this ex-boyfriend? When he met Damien, his rival in love, he could only mourn for him for three seconds.

Damien used the computer to retrieve all the information on Hendrix, and Grayson took a look: “Damien, just a little lawyer, so you need to do it yourself?”

Damien tapped his hands on the keyboard and said, ” You can’t imagine how shameless he is.”

He didn’t bother to take action against Hendrix, but Hendrix wanted to die, so he naturally wanted to fulfill him.

“Damien, you were taken to the police station, Vivienne?”

Damien thought that Vivienne must be anxious, and said, “I’ll go back to Willow Garden first, and I’ll leave the rest to you.”

Hendrix opened a law firm, and the Tennyson family also ran a factory, but they had no income and were at a loss over the years.

Hendrix’s father changed the materials for profit, and the toxic substances exceeded the standard. Once it was exposed, the

Tennyson family would be completely over.

All Damien wants is to completely destroy Hendrix, destroy the Tennyson family.

The son’s committing mistakes should be blamed to his father’s failure to teach him.

Dealing with the Tennyson family is very simple. Damien doesn’t even have to do it himself. Hendrix also has a dark history abroad. He collected money from both parties in a lawsuit and bribed law enforcement officers in private.

Hendrix’s reputation in foreign circles is not very good, which is the real reason for him to return to the United States.

I can’t go abroad anymore, so I want to go back to the United States to develop.

A selfish, hypocritical, unscrupulous man, Damien said that Vivienne was a little blind back then.

Damien was in a hurry to go home to comfort Vivienne, and an hour later, the Rolls-Royce parked at Willow Garden.

Grayson asked,” Damien, how long are you going to hide from her ?”

Damien didn’t know how to answer, because once a lie was told, countless lies were needed to complete the lie.

“I have my own plan .” Damien dropped this sentence and got out of the car, walking towards the community.

Vivienne also just arrived home for a while, she went to find Violet, but Violet was not at home, and no one answered the phone.

At this time, Violet was playing bridge with a group of friends and didn’t know what happened.

Vivienne was very anxious, and was about to call Lainey to ask again, when she heard the sound of the door lock opening.

Vivienne’s heart skipped a beat, she and Damien are the only ones who have the keys to the house, and Damien is in the police station, who opened the door…?

She was wondering when the door opened, and Vivienne saw that it was Damien who came in. At that moment, her tense nerves broke, and she couldn’t hold back her emotions anymore, and rushed to hug Damien.

“You came back, I thought you were going to jail, I called a lot, I don’t know what to do, how can I help you, Damien, I’m sorry, I hurt you.”

Vivienne couldn’t control her emotions, tears fell, she was too scared.

She has lived for more than twenty years, and this is the first time she has encountered such a difficult thing.

She had nowhere to turn for help and didn’t know what to do. During the period when Damien was taken away by the police, she thought a lot.

If Damien is really in jail, she will wait for him, no matter how long.

the woman in his arms crying, Damien felt distressed and happy.

He felt sorry for her and cried, and was glad that she cried for him.

He hugged her, raised his hand to caress her back, and comforted her gently: “Stop crying, it’s okay, I said, I’ll be back in a while.”

Vivienne’s emotions will not calm down for a while, and the snot and tears are all on Damien’s clothes, making him dumbfounded.

“Okay, okay, it’s okay.” Damien said softly.

Vivienne sniffed and calmed down slowly, only to realize that she was still holding Damien, and got all the snot and tears on his clothes, and she felt embarrassed again.

She hurriedly left his arms, but Damien suddenly hugged her tightly, their bodies pressed against each other tightly, and she looked up at him in bewilderment.

His deep eyes were tightly locked on her, and his voice was hoarse: “Vivienne…”

Vivienne met his deep eyes, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, it was the feeling of heartbeat.

His arms were around her waist, as if an electric current hit her whole body.

A dull and magnetic voice, with a deadly bewitchment.

Looking at her bright red lips, Damien’s belly tightened, and he leaned over to kiss her lips.

The lingering and suffocating kiss made Vivienne feel that her brain was short of oxygen.

Damien didn’t let her go, and kissed her all the way to the sofa in the living room, kissing her lips, her face, her neck passionately… As the offensive deepened step by step, Damien lost control.

The smell of Vivienne was very similar to that dream, and the woman in the dream also made him lose control, and once again he couldn’t tell whether the dream was real or not.

+

Vivienne’s brain also stopped functioning, and she was kissed in a mess, completely instinctively following Damien’s rhythm and responding instinctively.

Just when the dry wood fire was about to be ignited, Vivienne’s cell phone rang, and it was Violet who called.

She finished bridge and noticed Vivienne had called a few times before rushing back.

The sudden sound of the bell woke up the sinking Vivienne, she subconsciously put her hand on Damien’s chest, and gasped, “Wait…”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 59

Seeing that he was about to get on the high speed, he was

suddenly forced to stop, as if a basin of cold water was poured on his body, and the fire in his body was extinguished.

Damien is also aware of his madness. In front of Vivienne, he can’t control himself, which is incredible.

Damien let her go, Vivienne avoided Damien’s sight, and quickly connected the phone: “Violet !”

“Vivienne, what happened to your call? I saw a few missed calls, so I called you back quickly.”

Violet, it’s all right.”

Vivienne glanced at Damien, who had already returned, and she didn’t want to worry others, so she lied and said, “I wanted to send you some fruit, but you were not at home when I knocked on the door, so I called to ask.”

“That’s it.” Violet was relieved, and said with a smile on the phone, “I’ll be there in a while.”

“Okay, be careful on the road.”

After a short chat, Vivienne hung up the phone and saw Damien getting up to leave.

“Damien.” She called out to him, “Where are you going?”

Damien smiled and said, “I’m going to take a shower.”

Vivienne lit the fire, but was not in charge of putting it out, so naturally she had to take a shower to cool down.

Vivienne understood, and blushed immediately.

Damien went to take a shower, Vivienne patted her cheek, Damien

Chapter M

was too crazy just now, she was eaten just a little bit.

She also went to wash her face to cool down.

Ten minutes later, Damien took a shower and came out in a set of casual home clothes.

Vivienne nestled on the sofa, seeing him coming, couldn’t stop blushing and beating heartbeat.

Damien’s appearance is really good, any suit of clothes on him is so good-looking, exuding an abstinence atmosphere all over his body.

Vivienne asked: “Damien, how did you come back? I went to the police station for bail, but they said they couldn’t release you. How did they let you back?”

Damien half-truthfully said: ” My distant cousin has something to do with it, and he sorted it out.”

At this time, push the matter to Grayson so that Vivienne will not be suspicious.

“Then I have to thank this cousin very much.” Thinking of Hendrix’s harsh words at the police station, Vivienne couldn’t help worrying again: “Is this matter really settled? Has Hendrix withdrawn the lawsuit?”

Damien nodded: “The lawsuit has been withdrawn.”

“Why did he suddenly withdraw the lawsuit? Did he make things. difficult for you? Did he ask you for compensation?” Vivienne was afraid that Damien would suffer.

“No.” Damien smiled and rubbed her head: “This matter was settled by my cousin, I don’t know the details, it’s already late,

should you go to rest, or continue just now…”

In order to prevent Vivienne from further questioning, Damien deliberately frightened her.

While talking, he slowly approached her…

“I’m going to rest.” Vivienne lowered her head and said, “Tomorrow I have to report to the company, so I just need to settle this matter. When we are free, invite my cousin to dinner and thank him very much.”

“Okay.” Damien didn’t continue to tease her, he knew Vivienne was shy.

Damien’s matter was settled, and Vivienne was relieved. She went back to her bedroom and called Lainey to let her know.

Lainey wasn’t worried, Damien was definitely fine, but Hendrix was in trouble.

Hendrix, who hadn’t realized the imminent disaster, was still thinking about how to punish Damien and let Damien stay in the police station for a while.

Damien won’t give up until he kneels down and apologizes.

Hendrix had just returned home refreshed. Mr. Tennyson saw his bruised nose and swollen face, and asked, “Hendrix, what’s the matter with this face?”

Mrs. Tennyson heard the voice coming out of the room, saw Hendrix’s injury, and asked distressedly: “Who hit you? Son, how did you get hurt like this? Tell me quickly, who dares to hit you?”

Before Hendrix could speak, he received a call from Rachel Fox.

“Hendrix, the news about you accepting bribes abroad has been revealed, and now the entire legal profession is discussing it. You have been blacklisted by the legal profession, and your lawyer’s license is very likely to be revoked. Also, Our law firm has also gotten into trouble, and the source of the registered capital has been investigated…”

Rachel anxiously told Hendrix about the current situation on the phone.

Hendrix has not recovered from Rachel’s words, Mr. Tennyson

the also received a call from the factory: “Mr. Tennyson, supervision department is here, our factory has been closed, and I don’t know who broke the news about the toxic substances in the raw materials. I went out, and now customers are also calling to cancel the order, demanding triple compensation for the loss, and the tax bureau also came to ask for an audit.”

Hearing the news, Mr. Tennyson’s face changed greatly, and his heart suddenly ached. He put his hands on his chest and asked with pain, “How did the supervision department know? Why did you not notify me now when such a big thing happened?”

All too suddenly, Mr. Tennyson realized it was over.

The efficiency of the factory was not good in the first place, and he took the risk in order to save costs, but now it has caused more serious consequences.

Mr. Tennyson, what should we do now.” The subordinate on the other end of the phone didn’t know what to do.

“I’ll be right over.” Mr. Tennyson hung up the phone, and before he took two steps, he suddenly spun, his eyes went dark, and he passed out.

“Dad” Hendrix quickly supported Mr. Tennyson.

Mrs. Tennyson was also stunned by the sudden change, her face turned pale: ” Knox, don’t scare me.”

Hendrix pinched Mr. Tennyson, and soon, Mr. Tennyson woke up.

Hendrix asked anxiously, “Dad, what happened?”

“Hendrix, the factory was investigated, the customer asked to return the order, and asked for triple compensation. This time, our Tennyson family is over. Hendrix, do you have any friends who

work in the government? Think about it. You are a lawyer and you know the law., what should we do now.”

Mr. Tennyson took Hendrix as a lifeline.

But Hendrix is now on his own.

“Dad, my firm was also investigated.” Hendrix sat down on the sofa dejectedly.

Mr. Tennyson was very anxious: “This time, the factory will not be able to pay a penny for the compensation. Who is going to harm. our Tennyson family?”

This reminded Hendrix that it was definitely not a coincidence that the Tennyson family factory and the firm had an accident at the same time.

Who is secretly killing him?

Hendrix immediately thought of Damien, and quickly denied it. Damien is still in the police station, but he is just a salaryman, so it is impossible for him to have such a great ability.

NO

Hendrix couldn’t think of a clue, he had not been back to the

United States, and he acted tactfully, so it shouldn’t be possible to offend anyone.

At this time, Rachel called again, more urgent than before: “Hendrix, have you offended someone? Someone is messing with you? Do you know the seriousness of this matter? Your future is ruined…”

Rachel babbled, making Hendrix even more furious.

Hendrix yelled into the phone, “You don’t need to remind me.”

After shouting, Hendrix hung up the phone.

Mr. Tennyson said anxiously: “Hendrix, what are you doing outside? Washington DC is very big, we should keep a low profile. This time, someone is clearly messing with our Tennyson family.”

Mrs. Tennyson also said anxiously: “Son, speak up.”

Hendrix racked his brains to think that apart from Vivienne and Damien, he hadn’t offended anyone recently.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

The sudden knock on the door startled the family, Hendrix calmed down and went to open the door.

Seeing the law enforcement officers standing outside the door, his expression changed slightly, and he tried to be calm: “What’s the matter?”

The law enforcement officer showed his ID and said, “Is Knox Tennyson at home? He is suspected of a crime. Please come with us.”

Robot

Robot
Reaction score
Chapter 60

Mr. Tennyson turned pale with fright when he heard that he was looking for him.

Mr. Tennyson behind him, but could do nothing but watch his father being taken away by law enforcement officers.

Mr. Tennyson was taken away, he yelled at Hendrix: “Hendrix, you have to save me, Hendrix…”

“Knox …” Mrs. Tennyson chased after him, distraught.

The Tennyson family suffered a sudden change, and Hendrix was also at a loss for a while.

That night, Hendrix was anxious. He made countless phone calls to ask for help, but all the people who flattered him on weekdays made excuses to hide.

Hendrix was so angry that he dropped his phone, and Mrs. Tennyson just kept crying in the living room, telling Hendrix to think of a way to rescue Mr. Tennyson .

There is a problem with the Tennyson family factory. The Tennyson family manufactures food. Once the imported products. are found to have excessive harmful substances, it will be a catastrophe for the Tennyson family.

the factory loses its reputation, it is impossible to make a comeback.

Mr. Tennyson was taken away, the news leaked out, and the partners who cooperated with the Tennyson family factory came to block the door to demand compensation, and kept smashing the door outside.

Hendrix hid at home and didn’t dare to go out, only dared to look outside through the cat’s eyes.

There were many people blocking the door, all of them came to ask for debts.

Mrs. Tennyson was so frightened that she shed tears, but she didn’t dare to cry out loud. This night, the mother and son were in a state of fear, their nerves were in a tense state, and the slightest movement made them feel like a bird of fright.

Hendrix had to unplug the phone line because people kept calling the landline at home to collect debts.

When it was almost dawn, the debtors who blocked the door left, Mrs. Tennyson couldn’t bear it, and fell asleep, and Hendrix sat on the sofa in the living room, feeling a little dazed.

After an unknown amount of time, there was another knock on the door outside, and Hendrix, who was a little sleepy just now, was awakened immediately.

His heart beat violently, he got up and walked to the door to look outside through the peephole.

Rachel standing at the door.

Only then did Hendrix open the door, and Rachel saw Hendrix, and before she could speak, Hendrix pulled her into the room, and quickly closed the door.

These cautious looks made Rachel stunned.

Hendrix asked: “What’s the situation in the firm now?”

Rachel came back to her senses and said: “The landlord has come to me to terminate the contract this morning and asked us to move out immediately. The family members of the molestation. case and divorce case you took over before are making trouble at the entrance of the office with banners.”

In the obscenity case, Hendrix helped the perpetrator get rid of the crime for money, and the victim couldn’t bear the humiliation, so he committed suicide by jumping off the building not long ago.

Divorce case, husband domestic violence wife, wife sued for divorce, in the matter of fighting for child custody, Hendrix faked that his wife was mentally ill, plus the fact that the full-time wife had no income, the court finally awarded the child to the husband.

The husband robs the child only to avenge his wife, not to love the child sincerely at all.

After taking custody of the child, he threw the child to his

grandparents, who were old and did not take care of the child. In the end, the child died in a car accident.

The child’s mother couldn’t bear it for a while, and committed suicide by taking sleeping pills.

In these two tragedies, Hendrix was an accomplice. Now the family members of the victims have raised banners to make trouble, Hendrix’s reputation has been ruined, and he may face legal sanctions.

Rachel’s words made Hendrix pale and sat down on the sofa.

Suddenly, Hendrix was furious and said, “Who organized those family members to make trouble? Who broke the news about me abroad? Rachel, no one in China knows about it except you. Did you betray me?”