Trust and love

Is it good to keep important secrets from the people u love according to Levi Garrison and Dustin
How do u see it members
Coz I want to try their skills
Some secret you can keep. But not all should be kept.

Sharing Is love ❤️

Something we can keep them as secrets but not all

Unaona I wonder why most of the novels base on keeping secrets
I think secrets creat the suspense need. Is one of the things we keep reading. We want to see the characters reaction when a secret is revealed

I think secrets creat the suspense need. Is one of the things we keep reading. We want to see the characters reaction when a secret is revealed
Haha younlikemlore dramatic stories

Is it good to keep important secrets from the people u love according to Levi Garrison and Dustin
How do u see it members
Coz I want to try their skills
I agree with Gily.. sharing is love. I also agree with Hakimu that some can be kept as secret but not all. Optimis is also right that secret can add element of suspense. Whatever it is, imho managing secrets well will keep your relationship healthy & strong. But Levi is too much until I hate him for keeping too many unnecessary secrets.

I agree with Gily.. sharing is love. I also agree with Hakimu that some can be kept as secret but not all. Optimis is also right that secret can add element of suspense. Whatever it is, imho managing secrets well will keep your relationship healthy & strong. But Levi is too much until I hate him for keeping too many unnecessary secrets.
I am a curious person, I don't like being kept in the dark. Why would you do that to others

Well, this applies to life. Even the so called little white lies can be damaging. Tye novels aren't wrong

I am a curious person, I don't like being kept in the dark. Why would you do that to others

Well, this applies to life. Even the so called little white lies can be damaging. Tye novels aren't wrong
Yes all lies are damaging, even a little white lies. But there are some things that we have no choice than to lie.. like keeping secrets in making a nice surprise for your wife.. or keeping secrets that you had sex with your colleague 🙃