An Understated Dominance 1431 onwards - Ozn and Mich Translation

Hi All,

I really appreciate the translations being posted by Junlee aka Jungal2000 and NAZMUL, these are proper translations with decent writing. That's not what you'll get here....

I am only posting this as I am sure there are many people hooked on this story like I am, who wish to read ahead, however, cannot stand the Chinese names confusing you. I simply run a macro to convert names based on the available names. The raw content is coming from the machine translated version at: bookalb.com.

A few points to note:

• I will not be creating names. If there isn't a name defined for a character that I can find, I'll leave the Chinese name until one is available from the more talented individuals doing translations, once available, I'll add it to my macro to convert it going forward.
  • I will not be posting everyday, I will only post what I've done as I read the story.
With that said, enjoy it if you want to, otherwise wait on the superb translations being done by the others in this forum (a big thanks to them!)

FYI: Bolded names are where my macro has replaced text. Hopefully it's correct! Some Chinese names will be bolded as I've marked them for replacement when available...

Last edited by a moderator:
You did great job Brother.

Thanks for the hard work to have reading luxury to the all are readers present here.

Waiting for the new chapter.

Chapter 1862​

"Ambush Ji Yuanzun? I'm afraid it's not that easy, right?"

Dustin said calmly: "Ji Yuanzun's strength is better than mine. If there is any abnormality, he will immediately notice it. If the other party wants to run, we seem to be unable to stop him at all."

On the shocking list, Ji Yuanzun ranks fifth.

In other words, the opponent is the fifth strongest person in the world. It is undoubtedly difficult to kill such a person.

A simple ambush plan would have no effect at all.

To be able to say such things, either Lu Zhiyuan is not clear about Ji Yuanzun's strength, or he is deliberately pretending to be confused.

"Of course killing by force won't work, we can poison and use medicine."

Speaking of this, Lu Zhiyuan suddenly looked at Rufus Rhys: "Big brother's treasure pavilion contains many rare treasures. I remember that there is a kind of poison called God of Destruction."

"God of Destruction? The top ten poisons in the world?" Dustin's pupils shrank.

The top ten strange poisons in the world are terrifying existences that make people fearful.

Among them, the "God of Destruction" ranked at the top of the list can even ignore the cultivation level and directly make people's souls fly away.

And it cannot be defended, resisted, or driven away.

It’s just that the God-Destroying Poison exists in legends and no one has ever seen it with their own eyes.

He didn't expect that such a huge murder weapon would be hidden in his father's treasure pavilion.

"That's right, God Destroyer is the first of the ten strange poisons. As long as a person is hit by God Destroyer, no matter how high his cultivation level or how strong his strength is, he will only die. Of course, except for the one from Longhu Mountain." Lu Zhiyuan said.

The reason why I add this sentence is because the person on Longhu Mountain can no longer be called a human being.

"I didn't expect you to be so well-informed. You know exactly what treasures I have collected." Rufus Rhys said meaningfully.

"I also learned about it by accident. It was purely a coincidence." Lu Zhiyuan smiled sarcastically.

Naturally, he would not tell anyone about planting a mole next to Rufus Rhys, otherwise he would only be more fearful.

"Although God-Destroying Poison is powerful, it has a big drawback, that is, it needs to be within three meters of the enemy, and it must be unexpected. If the enemy is prepared, the success rate will be greatly reduced." Rufus Rhys said.

"Don't worry about this. I will go to a secret place to interview Ji Yuanzun as agreed. At that time, I will use the divine poison to destroy the god by surprise. Even if Ji Yuanzun has the ability to reach the sky, there is only one way to die. Once Ji Yuanzun dies, The remnants of the Dragon Protection Pavilion are leaderless, and it will only be a matter of time before they are annihilated." Lu Zhiyuan vowed.

"Logan, what do you think?" Rufus Rhys glanced at Dustin.

"Third uncle's method can be tried. If it succeeds, it can help us eliminate our serious troubles." Dustin nodded in agreement.

Now that Ji Yuanzun's whereabouts are unknown, only Lu Zhiyuan has the opportunity to have close contact with him, so he might as well give it a try.

It’s best to succeed. If you fail, there won’t be much loss.

"Okay, then just do as the third brother said."

Rufus Rhys nodded, then looked at Li Yishuang beside him: "Yishuang, go to the third floor of the Treasure Pavilion and get the God-Destroying Poison from my collection."

"yes."

Li Yishuang responded and left quickly.

"Third uncle, this trip is very dangerous. For your safety, I have a gift for you."

Dustin suddenly took out a black pill, handed it to Lu Zhiyuan, and said with a smile: "This is the Shiquan Dabu Pill I prepared for you. After taking it, it can not only heal your injuries quickly, but also enhance your cultivation. It can be said that it is There are many benefits.”

"Shiquan Dabu Pill?"

Chapter 1863​

Lu Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows, looked at the dark pills, his eyes were a little suspicious, and forced a smile, saying: "Logan, I appreciate your kindness, but you should keep this kind of treasure for yourself, Third Uncle Not useful."

"I have plenty of Shiquan Dabu Pills. They are not precious treasures. Just enjoy them. One pill is not enough. I have more." Dustin continued to smile.

"This..." Lu Zhiyuan hesitated.

"What? Could it be that Third Uncle can't trust me and thinks I will poison you?" Dustin suddenly said.

"Of course not." Lu Zhiyuan forced a smile: "Logan, you are an upright person, how could you do such a thing?"

"Then take it." Dustin pushed the black pill forward.

Lu Zhiyuan's eyelids twitched, he took a deep breath, and finally took the black pill and swallowed it in one gulp.

No matter what this pill is, he must take it, otherwise, he will not be able to gain the other party's trust.

"Third uncle, how do you feel?" Dustin asked with a smile.

"Yes, it is indeed a miraculous medicine. As soon as I took it, I felt a warm current all over my body. All the meridians that had been previously blocked were unblocked." Lu Zhiyuan was amazed.

"Since the third uncle is fine, our ambush plan will be tonight." Dustin said again.

"Ah? Tonight? Are you too anxious?" Lu Zhiyuan frowned slightly.

His injuries could not be healed in a day or two. If the ambush failed and Ji Yuanzun counterattacked, in his condition, escaping would be a problem.

"Third uncle, this opportunity cannot be missed, and it will never come back. The news from the palace cannot be kept secret for long. I believe Ji Yuanzun will soon notice the abnormality. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, we must act as soon as possible, otherwise we will let Ji Yuanzun escape. That's not good." Dustin knocked.

"That's the truth, but..." Lu Zhiyuan hesitated.

"Third Uncle, just don't worry, we will try our best to ensure your safety. If you are in any danger, just shout for help. Our ambush people will take action immediately, and we will never let you, Third Uncle, be in danger alone." Dustin comforted road.

"Shout for help?"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyes twitched and he muttered to himself.

What the hell is this called a method? Are you kidding me?

"Third brother, I will give you a set of golden soft armor for self-defense. With it, it can withstand Ji Yuanzun's full blow." Rufus Rhys spoke at the right time.

"Thank you, brother! Then I would rather obey your orders than be respectful!" Lu Zhiyuan looked happy and quickly saluted with clasped fists.

With gold essence and soft armor protecting the body, one's life would not be in vain.

"Third brother, please go down and rest first. We will notify you when the arrangements are made." Rufus Rhys said.

"yes!"

Lu Zhiyuan responded and left decisively.

Of course, he could not leave the palace now, and could only live in a separate courtyard of the palace under the care of Youlong Wei.

After Lu Zhiyuan left, Rufus Rhys spoke again: "Logan, do you think your third uncle's words are credible?"

"It's not credible, but...he is still worth using now." Dustin answered straightforwardly.

"Your third uncle has a lot of things on his mind. I'm afraid he won't do things honestly." Rufus Rhys reminded.

"Of course I understand this."

Dustin smiled faintly: "So, I just added some special ingredients to Shiquan Dabu Pill. If he dares to betray us, he will die!"

Chapter 1864​

"Oh? It seems you have been prepared." Rufus Rhys smiled meaningfully.

As expected, he was just a little fox. He did this deliberately just to put pressure on Lu Zhiyuan.

After taking that Shiquan Dabu Pill, even if Lu Zhiyuan had other thoughts, he didn't dare to show them anymore.

"I can't trust my third uncle, so I have to take some insurance measures. If my third uncle's head gets hot and he does something rebellious, wouldn't we just draw water from a bamboo basket and get nothing?" Dustin shrugged.

"It's a good thing to be prepared, but is it reliable to use your third uncle as bait?"

Rufus Rhys said thoughtfully: "Ji Yuanzun is very powerful and thoughtful. I'm afraid it won't be easy to deceive him."

"It's definitely not possible to rely on Third Uncle alone. Ji Yuanzun cannot trust a person who has just formed an alliance, so we must make second-hand preparations." Dustin said.

"Oh? Do you have any good ideas?" Rufus Rhys raised his eyebrows slightly.

"The secret must not be leaked. You will know it when the time comes." Dustin gave up.

"You bastard! Did you even hide this from your father?" Rufus Rhys said angrily.

"I'm not hiding it from you, but I'm hiding it from the people around you. No one is sure if there is a mole around you. Just be careful and sail the boat for ten thousand years." Dustin smiled lightly.

"Okay, now that you have grown up and are able to take charge of your own affairs, I will leave this matter entirely to you."

Rufus Rhys yawned: "I'm tired. Let's go back to the room to rest first. You two brothers will discuss it carefully. The future of West Lucozia depends on you."

After saying that, he waved his hand, stood up and left.

"Tianba, change your clothes and go out with me. If nothing else happens, there should be a bloody battle tonight. We have to prepare early."

Dustin said hello, and then went out in disguise with Lu Tianba.

Now, in the entire palace, there were only a few close relatives who were trustworthy, and he had to be careful about the rest.

Since being betrayed by Lorenzo, he now looks at everyone with suspicion.

…….

Night falls quickly.

At this moment, it is located in a Chinese restaurant on the outskirts of Wangcheng.

Lu Zhiyuan, who was dressed in rich clothes, was drinking tea leisurely. His expression seemed calm, but his eyes would glance around from time to time, obviously on guard.

Since taking Logan Rhys's Shiquan Dabu Pills, he has recovered half of his injuries, but he always feels like there is something extra in his body.

After careful inspection, there was nothing unusual. It was really strange.

In fact, he had always been thinking of surrendering, thinking that after meeting Ji Yuanzun, he would directly defect from West Lucozia and become a member of the Dragon Protection Pavilion.

But after taking Logan Rhys's medicine, he had to change his mind.

After all, he can't risk his own life.

The biggest question now is, how to poison Ji Yuanzun? How to atone for sin?

The God-Destroying Poison is different from ordinary poisons that can be dissolved in wine. Instead, it is fired from a concealed weapon to attack the enemy.

The effective range is three meters.

If it exceeds three meters, the effect will be greatly reduced.

And as long as the enemy is prepared in advance, it will still be difficult to succeed.

He and Ji Yuanzun only cooperated for mutual benefit and had no friendship. It was obviously impossible to completely gain each other's trust.

He must find a way to make the other party put down their guard.

"Ding dong~!"

At this time, the door of the restaurant suddenly opened.

Chapter 1865​

Immediately afterwards, a group of men dressed in black walked in quietly.

The leader was a middle-aged man wearing a black robe and a hat.

The middle-aged man’s hat was held down very low, his head was drooped, and his specific appearance could not be clearly seen.

Just from the appearance, his figure is very thin.

After entering the door, the middle-aged man wearing a bamboo hat went straight to Lu Zhiyuan and finally sat down opposite him.

The group of people behind him began to secretly guard against abnormalities around them.

"Who are you?"

Lu Zhiyuan looked at the middle-aged man in front of him, looking a little confused.

He had seen Ji Yuanzun, who was tall and burly, obviously not so thin.

"General Lu, long time no see."

The middle-aged man took off the hat on his head, revealing his true appearance.

Lu Zhiyuan took a closer look and couldn't help but look surprised: "Are you Lorenzo?!"

"General Lu has good eyesight. I haven't seen you in ten years, but I didn't expect you to recognize me." Lorenzo smiled slightly.

Compared to the strong man he was ten years ago, he is completely different now.

"Wait! Aren't you already dead? Why are you still alive?" Lu Zhiyuan blurted out.

During the Forbidden City Incident, almost all the people accompanying the palace, except Logan Rhys and Jiu Kuang, died.

Lorenzo is one of them.

Unexpectedly, after ten years, the other party is still alive and well.

"I was lucky, I was rescued by someone, and I was lucky enough to save my life." Lorenzo explained.

"So, like Song Zun, you are also from the Dragon Protection Pavilion?" Lu Zhiyuan quickly reacted.

"Yes, we are all secret agents of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. We have been lurking in West Lucozia for many years. Now, we have finally returned to our true identities." Lorenzo forced a smile.

"I didn't expect you to hide so deeply and deceive all of us." Lu Zhiyuan narrowed his eyes.

It’s really scary to hide one’s name for ten years and deceive everyone in the world.

"General Lu, let's not bring up the past. Let's talk about business now."

Lorenzo changed the subject and asked, "What advice do you have for your meeting with the Pavilion Master this time?"

"Speaking of this, I'm a little curious. Why is it you and not Ji Yuanzun?" Lu Zhiyuan asked tentatively.

"To be honest, the master of the pavilion is a little busy and can't come for the time being, so he asked me to come and see General Lu. If you need anything, General Lu just tell me and I will do my best to assist you." Lorenzo said with a smile.

"General Lorenzo, it's not that I look down on you, it's just that this matter is very important and I have to interview Ji Yuanzun." Lu Zhiyuan said with a serious face.

He has everything ready now, just waiting for Ji Yuanzun to show up.

In the end, this guy was lucky. He hid in the dark and sent a scapegoat to meet him. He was really a cunning and cunning old fox.

Sure enough, it is not an easy thing to gain the trust of such people.

"General Lu, the master of the pavilion really can't escape, please forgive me." Lorenzo shook his head.

"Since Ji Yuanzun is not sincere, let's forget it. The covenant between us will be immediately voided. We should not have any contact with each other in the future."

After Lu Zhiyuan finished speaking, he stood up and left with a decisive attitude.

In a situation like this, you must retreat to advance, otherwise you will lose all initiative if you are led by the Dragon Guard Pavilion.

Sir,We truely enjoy your hardworks.. thanks for the new chapters. 👍

Chapter 1861​

After all, Hongfu is the master after entering prison. Who knows what he will do then?

Even if you kill them, you can just find an excuse to commit suicide out of fear of crime.

"Don't be nervous, it's just a routine inquiry. I won't eat you."

Hong Fu said with an indifferent expression: "Of course, if you dare to resist, then don't blame me for being ruthless, take them away!"

Following his order, the Youlong Guards immediately took out the Dragon Trap Rope and tied up Nangong Po and his party.

The Trapped Dragon Rope was specially developed for martial arts masters. Even martial arts masters would find it difficult to break free.

Of course, even if Nangong Po could break free, he wouldn't dare to make any move at this moment.

Hong Fu's strength is far superior to everyone present. If the opponent is angered, the end will only be more miserable.

They can only pray that Hongfu can keep his promise and will not torture them.

"Clean up the scene and guard the surroundings. No suspicious persons can be let go!"

Hong Fu gave another order, then led Nangong Po and his party into the prison car and went straight to the prison.

…….

At this moment, in the meeting hall of the palace.

Rufus Rhys sat in the middle, holding hot tea in his hand and looking calm.

Li Yishuang stood beside him, saying nothing.

Wearing golden armor, Lu Tianba stood guard at the gate, always vigilant.

Dustin and Lu Zhiyuan sat across the table, with tea and snacks on the table.

"Third uncle, now that you are clean, can you speak?"

Dustin pushed a cup of hot tea in front of Lu Zhiyuan, his attitude was neither humble nor arrogant.

Lu Zhiyuan coughed twice, then picked up the tea cup and drank it all in one gulp.

"Logan, I didn't expect that after ten years of seeing you, your strength has become so terrifying. Those two swords before almost killed my third uncle." Lu Zhiyuan sighed softly.

"Third uncle, stop beating around the bush and just say it directly." Dustin's expression did not change.

"Logan, I know you won't let me go easily, so I want to take this opportunity to atone for my sins." Lu Zhiyuan's face became serious.

"What kind of atonement?" Dustin asked back.

"It's very simple. I can help you capture Ji Yuanzun and even destroy the Dragon Guard Pavilion in exchange for my freedom for the rest of my life." Lu Zhiyuan said.

"You mean, you want to use yourself as bait to trap Ji Yuanzun for us?" Dustin quickly reacted.

"That's right!"

Lu Zhiyuan nodded heavily: "I know what Ji Yuanzun has done, and I am also very aware of the harm he has done to West Lucozia. As a member of West Lucozia, I have the responsibility to eliminate this threat!"

"Are you sure?" Dustin narrowed his eyes.

"Although I can't say it's 100% sure, there's at least a 50% chance." Lu Zhiyuan raised five fingers.

Dustin did not respond immediately, but looked at Rufus Rhys.

"Third brother, tell me your plan. If it works, I will let you out of West Lucozia." Rufus Rhys was straightforward.

"good!"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyes lit up and he immediately said: "My plan is very simple, that is to find an excuse to invite Ji Yuanzun out, and then we set an ambush in advance. As soon as Ji Yuanzun enters the encirclement, we will immediately surround and kill him to avoid future troubles." !”

I am constantly refreshing this page, hoping for some new chapters. The curiosity is too high.
Me too

Chapter 1862​

Dustin said calmly: "Ji Yuanzun's strength is better than mine. If there is any abnormality, he will immediately notice it. If the other party wants to run, we seem to be unable to stop him at all."

In other words, the opponent is the fifth strongest person in the world. It is undoubtedly difficult to kill such a person.

To be able to say such things, either Lu Zhiyuan is not clear about Ji Yuanzun's strength, or he is deliberately pretending to be confused.

Speaking of this, Lu Zhiyuan suddenly looked at Rufus Rhys: "Big brother's treasure pavilion contains many rare treasures. I remember that there is a kind of poison called God of Destruction."

The top ten strange poisons in the world are terrifying existences that make people fearful.

Among them, the "God of Destruction" ranked at the top of the list can even ignore the cultivation level and directly make people's souls fly away.

It’s just that the God-Destroying Poison exists in legends and no one has ever seen it with their own eyes.

He didn't expect that such a huge murder weapon would be hidden in his father's treasure pavilion.

"That's right, God Destroyer is the first of the ten strange poisons. As long as a person is hit by God Destroyer, no matter how high his cultivation level or how strong his strength is, he will only die. Of course, except for the one from Longhu Mountain." Lu Zhiyuan said.

The reason why I add this sentence is because the person on Longhu Mountain can no longer be called a human being.

"I didn't expect you to be so well-informed. You know exactly what treasures I have collected." Rufus Rhys said meaningfully.

"I also learned about it by accident. It was purely a coincidence." Lu Zhiyuan smiled sarcastically.

Naturally, he would not tell anyone about planting a mole next to Rufus Rhys, otherwise he would only be more fearful.

"Although God-Destroying Poison is powerful, it has a big drawback, that is, it needs to be within three meters of the enemy, and it must be unexpected. If the enemy is prepared, the success rate will be greatly reduced." Rufus Rhys said.

"Don't worry about this. I will go to a secret place to interview Ji Yuanzun as agreed. At that time, I will use the divine poison to destroy the god by surprise. Even if Ji Yuanzun has the ability to reach the sky, there is only one way to die. Once Ji Yuanzun dies, The remnants of the Dragon Protection Pavilion are leaderless, and it will only be a matter of time before they are annihilated." Lu Zhiyuan vowed.

"Third uncle's method can be tried. If it succeeds, it can help us eliminate our serious troubles." Dustin nodded in agreement.

Now that Ji Yuanzun's whereabouts are unknown, only Lu Zhiyuan has the opportunity to have close contact with him, so he might as well give it a try.

Rufus Rhys nodded, then looked at Li Yishuang beside him: "Yishuang, go to the third floor of the Treasure Pavilion and get the God-Destroying Poison from my collection."

"yes."

"Third uncle, this trip is very dangerous. For your safety, I have a gift for you."

Dustin suddenly took out a black pill, handed it to Lu Zhiyuan, and said with a smile: "This is the Shiquan Dabu Pill I prepared for you. After taking it, it can not only heal your injuries quickly, but also enhance your cultivation. It can be said that it is There are many benefits.”

"Shiquan Dabu Pill?"

Chapter 1863​

Lu Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows, looked at the dark pills, his eyes were a little suspicious, and forced a smile, saying: "Logan, I appreciate your kindness, but you should keep this kind of treasure for yourself, Third Uncle Not useful."

"I have plenty of Shiquan Dabu Pills. They are not precious treasures. Just enjoy them. One pill is not enough. I have more." Dustin continued to smile.

"What? Could it be that Third Uncle can't trust me and thinks I will poison you?" Dustin suddenly said.

"Of course not." Lu Zhiyuan forced a smile: "Logan, you are an upright person, how could you do such a thing?"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyelids twitched, he took a deep breath, and finally took the black pill and swallowed it in one gulp.

No matter what this pill is, he must take it, otherwise, he will not be able to gain the other party's trust.

"Yes, it is indeed a miraculous medicine. As soon as I took it, I felt a warm current all over my body. All the meridians that had been previously blocked were unblocked." Lu Zhiyuan was amazed.

"Since the third uncle is fine, our ambush plan will be tonight." Dustin said again.

His injuries could not be healed in a day or two. If the ambush failed and Ji Yuanzun counterattacked, in his condition, escaping would be a problem.

"Third uncle, this opportunity cannot be missed, and it will never come back. The news from the palace cannot be kept secret for long. I believe Ji Yuanzun will soon notice the abnormality. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, we must act as soon as possible, otherwise we will let Ji Yuanzun escape. That's not good." Dustin knocked.

"Third Uncle, just don't worry, we will try our best to ensure your safety. If you are in any danger, just shout for help. Our ambush people will take action immediately, and we will never let you, Third Uncle, be in danger alone." Dustin comforted road.

"Shout for help?"

"Third brother, I will give you a set of golden soft armor for self-defense. With it, it can withstand Ji Yuanzun's full blow." Rufus Rhys spoke at the right time.

"Thank you, brother! Then I would rather obey your orders than be respectful!" Lu Zhiyuan looked happy and quickly saluted with clasped fists.

With gold essence and soft armor protecting the body, one's life would not be in vain.

"Third brother, please go down and rest first. We will notify you when the arrangements are made." Rufus Rhys said.

"yes!"

Of course, he could not leave the palace now, and could only live in a separate courtyard of the palace under the care of Youlong Wei.

After Lu Zhiyuan left, Rufus Rhys spoke again: "Logan, do you think your third uncle's words are credible?"

"It's not credible, but...he is still worth using now." Dustin answered straightforwardly.

"Your third uncle has a lot of things on his mind. I'm afraid he won't do things honestly." Rufus Rhys reminded.

Dustin smiled faintly: "So, I just added some special ingredients to Shiquan Dabu Pill. If he dares to betray us, he will die!"

Chapter 1864​

As expected, he was just a little fox. He did this deliberately just to put pressure on Lu Zhiyuan.

After taking that Shiquan Dabu Pill, even if Lu Zhiyuan had other thoughts, he didn't dare to show them anymore.

"I can't trust my third uncle, so I have to take some insurance measures. If my third uncle's head gets hot and he does something rebellious, wouldn't we just draw water from a bamboo basket and get nothing?" Dustin shrugged.

"It's a good thing to be prepared, but is it reliable to use your third uncle as bait?"

Rufus Rhys said thoughtfully: "Ji Yuanzun is very powerful and thoughtful. I'm afraid it won't be easy to deceive him."

"It's definitely not possible to rely on Third Uncle alone. Ji Yuanzun cannot trust a person who has just formed an alliance, so we must make second-hand preparations." Dustin said.

"The secret must not be leaked. You will know it when the time comes." Dustin gave up.

"You bastard! Did you even hide this from your father?" Rufus Rhys said angrily.

"I'm not hiding it from you, but I'm hiding it from the people around you. No one is sure if there is a mole around you. Just be careful and sail the boat for ten thousand years." Dustin smiled lightly.

"Okay, now that you have grown up and are able to take charge of your own affairs, I will leave this matter entirely to you."

Rufus Rhys yawned: "I'm tired. Let's go back to the room to rest first. You two brothers will discuss it carefully. The future of West Lucozia depends on you."

"Tianba, change your clothes and go out with me. If nothing else happens, there should be a bloody battle tonight. We have to prepare early."

Now, in the entire palace, there were only a few close relatives who were trustworthy, and he had to be careful about the rest.

…….

Night falls quickly.

At this moment, it is located in a Chinese restaurant on the outskirts of Wangcheng.

Lu Zhiyuan, who was dressed in rich clothes, was drinking tea leisurely. His expression seemed calm, but his eyes would glance around from time to time, obviously on guard.

Since taking Logan Rhys's Shiquan Dabu Pills, he has recovered half of his injuries, but he always feels like there is something extra in his body.

In fact, he had always been thinking of surrendering, thinking that after meeting Ji Yuanzun, he would directly defect from West Lucozia and become a member of the Dragon Protection Pavilion.

The God-Destroying Poison is different from ordinary poisons that can be dissolved in wine. Instead, it is fired from a concealed weapon to attack the enemy.

And as long as the enemy is prepared in advance, it will still be difficult to succeed.

He and Ji Yuanzun only cooperated for mutual benefit and had no friendship. It was obviously impossible to completely gain each other's trust.

"Ding dong~!"

Chapter 1865​

The middle-aged man’s hat was held down very low, his head was drooped, and his specific appearance could not be clearly seen.

After entering the door, the middle-aged man wearing a bamboo hat went straight to Lu Zhiyuan and finally sat down opposite him.

The group of people behind him began to secretly guard against abnormalities around them.

"Who are you?"

Lu Zhiyuan looked at the middle-aged man in front of him, looking a little confused.

The middle-aged man took off the hat on his head, revealing his true appearance.

Lu Zhiyuan took a closer look and couldn't help but look surprised: "Are you Lorenzo?!"

"General Lu has good eyesight. I haven't seen you in ten years, but I didn't expect you to recognize me." Lorenzo smiled slightly.

Compared to the strong man he was ten years ago, he is completely different now.

"Wait! Aren't you already dead? Why are you still alive?" Lu Zhiyuan blurted out.

During the Forbidden City Incident, almost all the people accompanying the palace, except Logan Rhys and Jiu Kuang, died.

Lorenzo is one of them.

"I was lucky, I was rescued by someone, and I was lucky enough to save my life." Lorenzo explained.

"So, like Song Zun, you are also from the Dragon Protection Pavilion?" Lu Zhiyuan quickly reacted.

"Yes, we are all secret agents of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. We have been lurking in West Lucozia for many years. Now, we have finally returned to our true identities." Lorenzo forced a smile.

"I didn't expect you to hide so deeply and deceive all of us." Lu Zhiyuan narrowed his eyes.

It’s really scary to hide one’s name for ten years and deceive everyone in the world.

Lorenzo changed the subject and asked, "What advice do you have for your meeting with the Pavilion Master this time?"

"Speaking of this, I'm a little curious. Why is it you and not Ji Yuanzun?" Lu Zhiyuan asked tentatively.

"To be honest, the master of the pavilion is a little busy and can't come for the time being, so he asked me to come and see General Lu. If you need anything, General Lu just tell me and I will do my best to assist you." Lorenzo said with a smile.

"General Lorenzo, it's not that I look down on you, it's just that this matter is very important and I have to interview Ji Yuanzun." Lu Zhiyuan said with a serious face.

In the end, this guy was lucky. He hid in the dark and sent a scapegoat to meet him. He was really a cunning and cunning old fox.

"General Lu, the master of the pavilion really can't escape, please forgive me." Lorenzo shook his head.

"Since Ji Yuanzun is not sincere, let's forget it. The covenant between us will be immediately voided. We should not have any contact with each other in the future."

After Lu Zhiyuan finished speaking, he stood up and left with a decisive attitude.

In a situation like this, you must retreat to advance, otherwise you will lose all initiative if you are led by the Dragon Guard Pavilion.
Thanks a lot

I'm excitedly waiting for new chapters everyday.

We are caught up again...

I should be able to post tomorrows chapters earlier than I did today. I'm sure everyone is in the same boat and anxiously waiting for them!
If possible can you post the untranslated version page link

I should be able to post tomorrows chapters earlier than I did today. I'm sure everyone is in the same boat and anxiously waiting for them!
Thank you for your effort.

Chapter 1862​

"yes."

"Shiquan Dabu Pill?"

Chapter 1863​

"Shout for help?"

"yes!"

Chapter 1864​

…….

Night falls quickly.

"Ding dong~!"

Chapter 1865​

"Who are you?"

Lorenzo is one of them.

Eh that’s all?

thank you for your effort

thank you for your effort

Chapter 1862​

"yes."

"Shiquan Dabu Pill?"

Chapter 1863​

"Shout for help?"

"yes!"

Chapter 1864​

…….

Night falls quickly.

"Ding dong~!"

Chapter 1865​

"Who are you?"

Lorenzo is one of them.

Thank you for the great effort grandmaster 😊

Please I need fron 1866 upward

That's all that was released... I'll post them daily as they release... I can't do much with what's not written yet.
No to be offensive but around 20 days ago when I started reading this novel I discovered a site which had already posted 2000+ chapters, unfortunately they were in Chinese so I didn't took a lot of interest in that site, also I read somewhere that this novel was released in 2011, its not a new novel or neither it is ongoing, we just have to find a right website where we can find this whole novel.

No to be offensive but around 20 days ago when I started reading this novel I discovered a site which had already posted 2000+ chapters, unfortunately they were in Chinese so I didn't took a lot of interest in that site, also I read somewhere that this novel was released in 2011, its not a new novel or neither it is ongoing, we just have to find a right website where we can find this whole novel.
Can you share that chinese version please

i think that site has the chapters jumbled thats why its up to 2k chapters

Hello. Can you share the chinese link that has 2000 chapters?

This is an ongoing novel. If you have link to all chapters, send the link. Else bow to us and break your hands, and then we can give you merciful death.

Can you share that chinese version please
Friends I don't have the link of that chinese version because I completely ignored when I saw it 20-25 days ago, due to chinese version. I am only interested in English, but I surely remember I saw it in Jungal2000 comments somewhere, can't remember exactly where because its been many days