An Understated Dominance 1431 onwards - Ozn and Mich Translation

Hi All,

I really appreciate the translations being posted by Junlee aka Jungal2000 and NAZMUL, these are proper translations with decent writing. That's not what you'll get here....

I am only posting this as I am sure there are many people hooked on this story like I am, who wish to read ahead, however, cannot stand the Chinese names confusing you. I simply run a macro to convert names based on the available names. The raw content is coming from the machine translated version at: bookalb.com.

A few points to note:

• I will not be creating names. If there isn't a name defined for a character that I can find, I'll leave the Chinese name until one is available from the more talented individuals doing translations, once available, I'll add it to my macro to convert it going forward.
  • I will not be posting everyday, I will only post what I've done as I read the story.
With that said, enjoy it if you want to, otherwise wait on the superb translations being done by the others in this forum (a big thanks to them!)

FYI: Bolded names are where my macro has replaced text. Hopefully it's correct! Some Chinese names will be bolded as I've marked them for replacement when available...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter 1851​

"presumptuous!"

Lu Zhiyuan glared: "We are both at the Grand Master level, but I don't believe that my decades of accumulation can't compare to a young boy like you!"

"Since Third Uncle is so stubborn, don't blame me for being disrespectful, please!"

Dustin stretched out one hand and made a gesture of invitation.

"Look at the knife!"

Lu Zhiyuan didn't waste any time. He stepped forward and launched a fierce attack.

Lu Zhiyuan's sword skills are very fast and extremely fierce. His swords are deadly and they all go towards the vital points.

Although there are no very flashy moves, they are extremely practical and have basically no flaws.

Lu Zhiyuan was already gifted, coupled with years of honing on the battlefield and the fusion of various exquisite sword skills.

Now, he can be said to have gathered the strengths of hundreds of schools of thought, abandoned all shortcomings, and created a set of unique sword techniques of his own.

This set of sword techniques focuses on quickness, accuracy and ruthlessness.

Kill enemies quickly, attack accurately, and have fierce sword skills, making you unstoppable.

Once used, thousands of troops and horses must avoid its sharp edge.

Faced with Lu Zhiyuan's powerful offensive, Dustin's figure flashed continuously, like falling leaves in the wind, erratic and elusive.

The two of them were attacking and defending, and they were fighting back and forth. It was hard to tell who was better.

The people around were watching intently and in astonishment. In order to avoid hurting innocent people, everyone distanced themselves, leaving enough space for Dustin and Lu Zhiyuan to perform.

After all, these two are powerful men at the Grand Master level.

Every blow has the power to crack mountains and crack rocks. Let alone a direct confrontation, even if it is just the aftermath of the battle, it can easily kill someone.

"I didn't expect that Lu Zhiyuan is so strong. He is already a martial arts master. Coupled with his rich combat experience, Logan may not be able to get any advantages."

Li Yishuang squinted her eyes and stared at the battlefield ahead.

With her eyesight, she could barely tell who was who, but she couldn't see clearly the movements of the two because they were too fast.

"Lu Zhiyuan, this thief, really hides his secrets. Ten years ago, he was on par with us. I didn't expect that ten years later, he would have grown to such a terrifying level." Zhang Ao frowned slightly.

In the past two years, he barely managed to break through to the level of martial arts master.

But Lu Zhiyuan was already a great master, and there was a huge difference between the two.

"If you can sit in the position of a hussar general, how can you be an ordinary person?"

Wen Shun said calmly: "Besides, few of the Rhys Family's bloodline are useless. Compared to Lu Zhiyuan, His Royal Highness is the real monster."

"That's right!"

Zhou Bo nodded in agreement: "No matter how talented Lu Zhiyuan is, he is already in his forties. It is acceptable to become a grand master. But His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince, is only in his twenties. He has such strength at such a young age. Looking at the entire world, they are all unique."

"Hehe...it seems to make sense."

Hearing this, Zhang Ao couldn't help but grin.

Although Lu Zhiyuan is extremely talented, he is still far inferior to a peerless genius like His Royal Highness.

If His Royal Highness the Crown Prince inherits the throne, West Lucozia will definitely be even more glorious in the future.

"Don't be too happy too early. Although Logan's martial arts talent is higher than that of Lu Zhiyuan, he is still young after all. There is a gap of more than twenty years between the two sides. Whether it is strength or combat experience, Lu Zhiyuan is stronger, so today Whether Logan can win this battle is still unknown." Li Yishuang said seriously.

Out of consideration for the interests of the palace, she naturally hoped that Logan Rhys would win.

But judging from the situation at hand, it is obvious that Lu Zhiyuan is superior.

Chapter 1852​

"The princess is right. Even though His Royal Highness is powerful, he is still too young after all. Facing an old fox like Lu Zhiyuan, the chance of winning is not high." Zhang Ao said thoughtfully.

Logan Rhys is a genius, but Lu Zhiyuan is not an ordinary person. After practicing for more than twenty years, the gap is very terrifying.

So it’s still unclear who will win in the end.

"I have a different view." Wen Shun spoke again.

"Marquis Wen, do you think His Royal Highness has a higher chance of winning?" Zhou Bo asked tentatively.

"Yes."

Wen Shun nodded: "Your Majesty is well-strategized and resourceful. If you can agree to this competition, you are confident enough to win. We should trust Your Majesty's judgment."

"Having said that, there are too many changes in a military duel, especially between strong men of the same level. A slight mistake can turn the tide of the battle. No one can judge the outcome until the last moment, not even the prince. Difficult." Zhang Ao said.

"I say this not only because of the prince, but also for a more important point." Wen Shun said.

"Oh? Which point?" Zhang Ao raised his eyebrows.

"Have you ever heard of the Jingshi List?" Wen Shun suddenly asked.

"Never heard of it." Zhang Ao shook his head.

He was very experienced in marching and fighting, but he didn't know much about things in the arena.

"I know this."

Zhou Bo suddenly interrupted: "The Jingshi List is a list with the highest value in the world. Anyone who can be on the list is the top martial arts expert. I remember that the top three on the Jingshi List are Long. Hushan Zhang Xuanji, Dragon Pavilion Master Li Yuanwu, and West Lucozia Sword Immortal Bai Ye."

"What? Sword Immortal Bai can only be ranked third?"

Zhang Ao's eyes widened and he was very surprised.

In his eyes, Sword Immortal Bai Ye is not only the most powerful warrior in West Lucozia, but also the strongest in the world.

With shocking swordsmanship, he is invincible and unstoppable.

So far, no one has been able to pass through the three swords in Bai Ye's hands.

Such an almost god-like existence can only rank third on the world-shattering list, which is really terrifying.

"Although I dare not say that the Jingshi List contains all the powerful people in the world, the top batch are basically included in it. It is no exaggeration to say that the top ten warriors in the Jingshi List are the ten strongest people in the world. !" Wen Ming said in a sonorous tone.

"Sword Immortal Bai can only rank third. The gold content of this world-shaking list is indeed frighteningly high, but why do you bring this up so seriously? Does it have anything to do with us?" Zhang Ao was a little strange.

"I forgot to tell you, the current shocking list has been updated, and our Crown Prince happens to be ranked tenth!" Wen Wen's words were shocking.

"What? His Royal Highness is actually a powerful person on the shocking list? Is it true?" Zhang Ao's eyes widened.

"Marquis Wen, are you kidding me? His Royal Highness is actually on the list?" Zhou Bo was a little unbelievable.

Zhang Ao may not know the value of the Jingshi list, but he knows very well that it is the list that all warriors dream of, and it is the lifelong pursuit of countless people.

If the ranking on the world-shaking list is correct, doesn't it mean that His Royal Highness is the tenth most powerful person in the world?

Isn’t this too evil? !

"The world-shaking list has only been updated recently, so not many people know about it, but His Royal Highness is indeed on the list." Wen Shun said seriously.

"If that's the case, that would be great. I didn't expect that His Highness the Crown Prince would grow to such an extent after not seeing him for ten years. It's really terrifying!" Zhou Bo was surprised and happy.

He is now a royal protector. The stronger Logan Rhys is, the higher his chance of winning.

If he defeats Lu Zhiyuan and becomes the new king, he will also gain a lot of benefits.

"Wait a minute! Your Highness is on the amazing list, is Lu Zhiyuan on the list?" Zhang Ao suddenly asked.

Chapter 1853​

"Of course not."

Wen Shun shook his head and said: "In fact, there is an unwritten rule in the Jingshi List. Senior royal officials cannot be on the list."

"So, is Lu Zhiyuan not on the list? Or is he not strong enough to be on the list?" Zhang Ao asked.

"I can't be on the list, and I don't have the strength to be on the list," Wen Shun said.

"Then I'll be relieved." Zhang Ao breathed a sigh of relief.

"If the Shocking Ranking is correct, then His Royal Highness must be stronger than Lu Zhiyuan. As long as he does not underestimate the enemy, he should be able to win steadily." Zhou Bo analyzed.

"Having said that, you still have to be careful." Li Yishuang murmured to himself.

She felt very complicated about Logan Rhys's excellence.

On the one hand, she hoped that Logan Rhys would win and save the palace's face.

On the other hand, she was worried. If Logan Rhys became king in the future, would he do the same as Lu Zhiyuan and attack her son?

You know, her son has unconditional trust in Logan Rhys, and even has a sense of dependence.

Once Logan Rhys crossed the river and burned the bridge, her son died without knowing how.

At this moment, on the battlefield.

Dustin and Lu Zhiyuan were fighting more and more fiercely.

The speed of both sides was so fast that ordinary soldiers could barely see two blurry figures intertwining with each other. From time to time, they would make an explosion and create a powerful shock wave.

"We have been fighting for so long. With the strength of the general, we should have won long ago. Why hasn't it been won yet?"

Nangong Po squinted his eyes and quietly observed the battle situation.

From the surface, it seems that Lu Zhiyuan has always been the main attacker, while Logan Rhys has been passively defensive.

Normally, with Lu Zhiyuan's offensive, he would be able to defeat his opponent in three minutes. However, now that they have been having a cup of tea, there is still no winner, which is really weird.

"Logan Rhys is also a strong man at the Grand Master level, so he is definitely not that easy to deal with. If the general wants to win, he will have to fight tooth and nail," Cao Liang said.

"At this point, it's impossible not to fight hard. Once defeated, the general will be in danger." Gao Yuan shook his head.

"You two, if the general is really defeated, what are your plans?" Nangong asked unexpectedly.

"What are your plans? Of course I will die with the general." Cao Liang said as if he were dead.

"That's right! As the general's confidants, we should live and die together with the general." Gao Yuan spoke righteously.

"Why are you two so confused?"

Nangong Po said meaningfully: "The general is the general, we are us, everyone has the right to survive, there is no need for us to sacrifice ourselves for others, right?"

"What do you mean by Wu Linghou's words?" Cao Liang raised his eyebrows slightly.

"It would be best if the general can win. If not, we must be prepared to protect ourselves." Nangong Po said in a low voice.

"Are you going to surrender?!" Gao Liang's face darkened.

"Those who know the current affairs are heroes, but ants are greedy for life, let alone human beings?"

Nangong Po began to follow the temptations: "Two generals, we have climbed to where we are today with great difficulty. We will have a great life in the future and endless glory and wealth. Are you willing to die here? Besides, you won't You have to think about yourself, but also your family and friends, right? If you die, what will happen to your family? What will happen to your wife and daughter? Who will take care of them?"

"this......"

Cao Liang and Gao Yuan looked at each other, obviously losing their initial determination.

Chapter 1854​

"General Cao, what do you think?"

Gao Yuan tentatively spoke, looking a little hesitant.

Although he belongs to Lu Zhiyuan, he is particularly in awe of Rufus Rhys, the king of West Lucozia.

If Rufus Rhys died, he could follow Lu Zhiyuan in rebellion without hesitation.

But the problem is that if Rufus Rhys is not dead, the situation will become completely different, and he has to weigh the consequences.

As Nangong Po said, he doesn’t have to think about himself, but he has to think about his family and friends.

"General Gao, it's not the last moment yet, so we can't make decisions arbitrarily. I'm more optimistic about the battle between the general and Logan Rhys. As long as the general can win, we still have hope of making a comeback." Cao Liang said meaningfully.

"That's right! The general has incredible skills and will definitely win. How can little Logan Rhys be the opponent of the general?" Gao Yuan nodded repeatedly.

"Marquis Wu Ling, don't shake the morale of the army here. We are all in the same boat. We are all in the same boat. If there is any accident, you will not be able to survive alone." Cao Liang beat.

"I'm just kindly reminding you that if you two don't appreciate it, forget it." Nangong Po shrugged.

Since the two of them can't understand what he means, no matter how much they say, it's useless.

For him, survival is the most important, followed by power, wealth, and everything else can be abandoned.

While several people were talking, the situation on the battlefield suddenly changed.

I don’t know if he was too tired from fighting, but Lu Zhiyuan’s offensive obviously slowed down.

On the other hand, Dustin was still lively and energetic, not affected at all.

In fact, he never used all his strength and allowed Lu Zhiyuan to use it.

On the one hand, it is to test and test, on the other hand, it is to be on guard.

If Lu Zhiyuan is really related to the collapse of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, then there must be people from the Dragon Protection Pavilion hidden around him.

In other words, the masters of the Dragon Protection Pavilion may be lying in ambush around them, waiting for opportunities.

Lu Zhiyuan was no threat to him, but Dragon Protection Pavilion was different.

The current Pavilion Master of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, Ji Yuanzun, is ranked fifth in the world-shattering list and is far superior to him.

Once a sneak attack is launched, if he is not prepared, he is likely to be seriously injured or even die.

"Third uncle, stop it. You are no match for me. There is no point in continuing the fight."

Dustin moved around and said calmly: "You and I are both Rhys Family members. There is no need to fight for life or death. As long as you are willing to look back, you will still be a general and you can still enjoy all the wealth."

"Logan Rhys! Do you think I'm a three-year-old child? If I fall, I'm afraid I won't be able to see the sun tomorrow!" Lu Zhiyuan shouted.

Throughout the ages, the struggle for the throne has always been do-or-die, and there is no third way.

In his opinion, if he failed today, he would be dead.

"Third uncle, I know that Dragon Protection Pavilion is behind the scenes. You also listened to the villain's slander and acted impulsively, so you did such a stupid thing. I can assure you that as long as you reveal the person behind the scenes, I will never care about you. It's my fault." Dustin said seriously.

"Hmph! Do you think I will believe you?" Lu Zhiyuan looked cold.

Although he said this, the attack movements in his hands unconsciously slowed down a bit.

"Third uncle, you should know very well that you are at the end of your rope. If you don't want to be in trouble, you have to agree to my conditions. This is your chance to make up for your mistakes." Dustin said.

"If Rufus Rhys told me this, I would believe it to a certain extent, but you, a young boy, why should I believe you?" Lu Zhiyuan shouted.

"You may not believe it, but do you have any other choice?"

Dustin said calmly: "Third uncle, I am telling you this because of our relationship with relatives. If it were someone else, he would be a corpse now."

"What? Are you scaring me? Do you think you have won me? Stop dreaming!" Lu Zhiyuan said.

Chapter 1855​

"Uncle Third, my patience is limited, will you agree or not?" Dustin's face became colder.

"You can ask me to agree to your conditions, but you must defeat me openly, otherwise there will be no negotiation!" Lu Zhiyuan shouted.

West Lucozia Shangwu, as a general who fought out of a mountain of corpses and a sea of blood, naturally understands the importance of strength.

As the saying goes, the strong are respected. Only when your fists are strong enough can you reason with others.

A weak person is not even qualified to reason.

"Okay! Since the third uncle insists on competing, then I will grant it to you!"

Dustin said in a sonorous tone: "I only use three swords. If Uncle San can block them all, I will admit defeat immediately!"

"Arrogant kid! Let's see how I defeat you!"

Feeling slighted, Lu Zhiyuan couldn't help but became furious, and his offensive instantly became fierce.

The sword light all over the sky swept towards Dustin like a violent storm.

Dustin took a few steps and jumped directly from the ground to a height of 100 meters.

"The first sword, seven kills!"

After hanging in the air for two seconds, Dustin suddenly turned around, holding the sword in one hand, head down, feet up, and stabbed down suddenly with the sword.

In an instant, the Sky Sword burst out with a large amount of black light.

The black light spread rapidly and soon formed a ten-meter-long black giant sword.

The giant sword exuded a biting cold light, as if it could swallow everything, and slashed at Lu Zhiyuan on the ground.

"Um?"

Feeling the terrifying aura coming from the giant sword, Lu Zhiyuan couldn't help but change his expression slightly.

Without any time to think about it, he immediately held the sword in both hands and used all his strength to strike hard at the black giant sword in the sky.

"Whoosh!"

A golden sword light shot out and hit the black giant sword with lightning speed.

"boom!"

There was a loud bang.

The moment Lu Zhiyuan's sword light came into contact with the black giant sword, it exploded and turned into a shock wave that spread out in all directions.

On the other hand, the black giant sword still had its remaining power and slashed down Lu Zhiyuan hard.

"What?!"

Lu Zhiyuan was startled, and immediately raised his sword to block. At the same time, he activated Gang Qi to form a thick protective shield on his body, trying to block the sword forcefully.

"Boom!!"

There was a loud noise and the ground shook.

The black giant sword struck heavily on Lu Zhiyuan's protective aura, and its powerful impact directly drove Lu Zhiyuan's entire body into the ground.

A deep pit several meters in diameter was blasted out of the originally flat ground.

For a moment, sand and rocks were flying, and energy was splashed everywhere.

The violent shock wave, with the explosion point as the center, swept away in all directions like an overwhelming force.

Wherever they passed, smoke and dust rose everywhere, and strong winds roared, forcing the soldiers watching the battle to have no choice but to resist.

Chapter 1856​

At this moment, in the hole created by the explosion.

Lu Zhiyuan was still struggling to hold on. The protective shield on his body became flickering, and cracks began to spread rapidly.

And in the sky above his head, the black giant sword trembled slightly and kept pressing down.

Lu Zhiyuan felt as if a mountain was pressing down on him. The heavy force made his hands tremble and his knees bent.

But he had to grit his teeth and persist.

Because once the giant sword above his head is cut down, he will definitely die on the spot.

It wasn't until this moment that he realized Dustin's strength.

It turns out that the opponent didn't use all his strength from the beginning, but now that he really used his strength, he was a little unable to resist.

"ah--!"

Feeling the threat of death, Lu Zhiyuan let out a harsh roar.

The Gang Qi in his body spurted out like a wave, constantly reinforcing the protective shield.

However, no matter how he tried to make up for it, the cracks on the protective shield became more and more numerous.

"Damn it! Let's fight!"

Seeing that he couldn't resist, Lu Zhiyuan roared and directly used the Rhys Family's secret method.

His eyes suddenly turned red, and his body muscles instantly swelled.

Waves of surging energy spurted out from his limbs.

The Rhys Family's secret method can activate the human body's potential in a short period of time, achieving the effect of increasing strength and even breaking through realms.

It is a magical skill used to save one's life and kill the enemy at a critical moment of life and death.

However, such a magical skill has a fatal flaw, that is, after the time limit expires, the body will become extremely weak.

In other words, if a person uses secret techniques, he cannot defeat the enemy within a limited time.

Then there is only one way to die!

Lu Zhiyuan never thought that he would be forced to this point.

But now, he has no choice.

In order to save life, the secret method must be activated.

"Ah~!"

"Break it for me!!"

Lu Zhiyuan suddenly roared, and a golden energy wave burst out from his chest.

In an instant, the sky and earth changed color, and the space vibrated.

The black giant sword hanging above his head was finally bounced away, turning into little black lights and disappearing.

And Dustin, who merged with the human sword, also recovered his true form and floated down from the sky.

The Sky Sword in his hand was emitting light erratically, and he could strike again at any time.

"Huchi...huchi..."

Although Lu Zhiyuan barely managed to repulse Dustin's offensive, Lu Zhiyuan was exhausted and panting heavily.

His whole face turned pale, he was sweating profusely, and even his legs began to move uncontrollably.

That sword strike just now was too terrifying.

If it weren't for the use of the Rhys Family's secret method to force a breakthrough, resulting in a huge increase in strength, it might not be possible to withstand it.

"Logan Rhys! Is this your strongest move? It seems like it's just that!"

Lu Zhiyuan gasped and taunted him with words.

"The strongest move?"

Dustin shook his head and smiled: "Third uncle, you must have misunderstood. I was just warming up. The more powerful ones are yet to come."

"What? Warm up?!"

Upon hearing this, Lu Zhiyuan's expression froze and his eyelids twitched.

The sword strike just now almost killed him.

Is this just a warm-up? Are you kidding me?

"Logan Rhys! I'm not scared! If you have any real skills, just use them!" Lu Zhiyuan shouted bravely.

He didn't believe that the other party was so strong, he must be pretending on purpose.

"Okay, since Third Uncle is so interested, then I'll start getting serious."

Chapter 1857​

Dustin slowly raised the Cang Qiong Sword, pointing the tip of the sword directly at Lu Zhiyuan in front of him: "The second sword, break the army!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Dustin suddenly disappeared on the spot.

The man and his sword turned into a black light and slammed into Lu Zhiyuan.

This sword has no aura that shakes the world, nor does it have a soul-stirring chill. There is only one thing, and that is speed.

Extremely fast!

In the blink of an eye, the black light had spread across a distance of tens of meters and appeared directly on Lu Zhiyuan's chest.

"Um?"

Lu Zhiyuan's pupils shrank, and he had no time to react. He could only rely on his instinct to activate the protective aura.

"boom!!"

There was an explosion, and the black light hit Lu Zhiyuan's protective shield heavily, and the terrifying energy contained in it exploded instantly.

The originally indestructible protective shield was now like glass, bursting on the spot, completely defenseless.

After the protective shield was shattered, the black light remained powerful and suddenly hit Lu Zhiyuan's golden armor.

The armor made of Xuanjin was dented by the blast.

The powerful impact made Lu Zhiyuan's whole body fly like a cannonball a hundred meters away and hit the stone lion at the entrance of the palace.

The stone lion, which weighed several tons, fell apart on the spot.

As for Lu Zhiyuan, blood was spurting from his mouth and nose, his face was pale, and his whole body seemed to be falling apart. He was paralyzed on the ground, unable to move.

Seeing this scene, the whole place was in an uproar.

No one expected that Dustin would be so powerful when he got serious.

Even Lu Zhiyuan, who activated the secret technique, didn't do it, and was blown away with just two moves.

The gap in strength between the two sides is obviously not a small one.

"Oh my God! Is His Royal Highness so powerful? He is not even a match for the General of the Hussars?"

"The Kirin son of the Rhys Family is truly worthy of his reputation. He is truly the most talented person in the world."

"The general is really unlucky. When he met such a monster, he couldn't use common sense to figure it out."

Seeing Lu Zhiyuan who was beaten and vomiting blood, everyone couldn't help but talk about it.

Lu Zhiyuan's previous invincibility in the Black Dragon Army has now been completely shattered by Dustin.

They finally realized the terrifying talent of this West Lucozia Crown Prince.

"Well done!"

Seeing Dustin's victory, Zhang Ao couldn't help laughing and looked particularly excited.

Although Wen Wen said before that His Highness the Crown Prince has a higher winning rate, he has never seen it with his own eyes, so he is somewhat uneasy.

Now that he has seen the true strength of His Royal Highness, he can be said to be in a state of admiration.

"Hmph! If you dare to fight with my brother, you are really humiliating yourself!" Lu Tianba looked proud and proud.

"This boy's strength has really improved by leaps and bounds." Rufus Rhys squinted his eyes and showed a satisfied smile.

"It's over, I'm completely defeated now."

Nangong Po's expression changed, and he said in a deep voice: "Two generals, you'd better make your decision early."

Cao Liang and Gao Yuan looked at each other, their brows furrowed, and neither of them spoke.

"Third Uncle, I still have one sword left to draw. Do you want to try again?"

Dustin stretched out his sword finger and suddenly raised it.

With just a "swish" sound, the Cangqiong Sword instantly flew to a height of 100 meters, with the tip of the sword facing down, staring at Lu Zhiyuan on the ground.

The black light on the pitch-black sword was erratic, like a wild beast seeking to devour others.

"My third sword, called Greedy Wolf, is twice as lethal as the second sword. If you are interested, then I will let you try it."

As Dustin said, his sword finger suddenly pressed down.

The Sky Sword, which was hundreds of meters above the ground, instantly turned into a black light and slashed down at Lu Zhiyuan.

Wherever the black light passed, you could hear the sound of dragons roaring and tigers roaring, and the power was extremely frightening!

"Stop!"

"I give up! I give up!"

Seeing that he was about to die, Lu Zhiyuan was so frightened that he howled repeatedly and finally lowered his head.

Chapter 1858​

"Buzz~!"

Only a roar was heard.

The astonishingly powerful Cang Qiong Sword finally settled in the sky above Lu Zhiyuan's head.

One person and one sword, the distance is less than ten centimeters.

Lu Zhiyuan could clearly feel the cold light emanating from the sword, so much so that goosebumps appeared all over his body.

There was even more cold sweat behind me.

"receive!"

Dustin pulled back his sword finger, and the Sky Sword that was shot turned into a black light with another "swish" sound and returned to his hand.

"Third uncle, you are defeated."

Dustin said calmly.

"I didn't expect that I would be defeated by you."

Lu Zhiyuan lowered his head and looked at his hands with a sad expression, unable to accept this result.

He has been practicing martial arts very hard since he was a child, and he has never slacked off for decades.

In addition, his cultivation talent is extremely high, and he has already reached the realm of Grand Master at the age of more than 40 years old.

Looking at the entire West Lucozia, they are all among the best.

He thought that with his strong foundation and rich combat experience, he should be able to win steadily.

However, just now, Logan Rhys's three swords made him deeply understand that there was a huge gap in strength between the two.

Even if he tried his best and used the Rhys Family's secret method, he could not hurt Logan Rhys at all. Instead, he was easily defeated by the opponent.

This blow was really too big for him.

The talent he was proud of was not worth mentioning in front of Logan Rhys.

"Third uncle, you are already very strong. Let alone West Lucozia, even looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, there are not many people who can beat you." Dustin said.

"Don't comfort me. If you lose, you lose. I'm not at the point where I can't afford to lose." Lu Zhiyuan laughed at himself.

"Third uncle, the agreement between us is still valid. As long as you are willing to tell me the truth and tell me where the remnants of the Dragon Guard Pavilion are, I promise that I will never embarrass you." Dustin said.

Lu Zhiyuan did not speak, but looked at Rufus Rhys.

"Logan's words are my words." Rufus Rhys said calmly.

"I can promise you, but you must ensure that none of my subordinates will be punished." Lu Zhiyuan began to bargain.

"No problem, as long as the information you provide is useful, I promise not to kill them." Dustin nodded.

"Okay! It's settled!" Lu Zhiyuan breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Logan Rhys promised not to kill him, he knew very well that he could avoid the crime of death but could not escape the crime of living.

If you do something like this, you will either be thrown into a dark prison, or your cultivation will be abolished and you will be put under house arrest for the rest of your life.

The former is worse than death, while the latter can still enjoy his old age.

Now, he is at the end of his strength and has no room for resistance. He can only buy a better living space for himself through a few secrets in his mouth.

"Actually, your guess is correct. The people from Dragon Protection Pavilion have indeed had contact with me before."

After calming down the surging blood in his chest, Lu Zhiyuan spoke again: "But at first, I ignored them. It was not until I saw a familiar face that I was shaken."

"Who did you see?" Dustin asked.

"Song Zun, the former general of the Black Dragon Army!" Lu Zhiyuan said seriously.

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

"Song Zun? Isn't he already dead?"

"Yes! General Song died ten years ago, how could he still appear in West Lucozia?"

Chapter 1859​

"Isn't this guy Lu Zhiyuan lying?"

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing why.

Even Rufus Rhys couldn't help showing a surprised expression.

Song Zun is also a legendary figure in the Black Dragon Army.

Once upon a time, the two of them were like brothers, killing enemies together, defending their home and country, and making contributions together.

Until ten years ago, after the Forbidden City Incident, Song Zun disappeared.

Someone found Song Zun's burnt body and the token on his body in the fire scene.

Later, he also built a tomb for Song Zun in the cemetery.

Unexpectedly, after many years, I heard this familiar name again. The most important thing is that the other person is still alive.

what happened?

"What? Are you surprised?"

Lu Zhiyuan grinned: "When I first met Song Zun, I was just as surprised as you. I didn't expect that a person who had been dead for ten years would actually stand in front of me alive. So, out of curiosity, I I had a good chat with him, and guess what happened?"

At this point, Lu Zhiyuan glanced around, and then said after losing his appetite: "Ten years later, Song Zun will no longer be called Song Zun. He changed his name to Ji Yuanzun, and transformed into a new pavilion of Dragon Protection Pavilion." host."

"What? Song Zun is actually the master of the Dragon Protection Pavilion?!"

Hearing this, everyone was shocked again.

Although there was no obvious evidence of the Forbidden City incident, many clues pointed to the mysterious organization hidden behind the imperial power, Dragon Protection Pavilion.

Because the Dragon Guard Pavilion was too large and its power spread all over the world, even the king of West Lucozia, Rufus Rhys, who was at the height of his power at that time, did not dare to openly start a war and could only choose to endure it.

No one expected that the former general of the Black Dragon Army would actually become the master of the Dragon Protection Pavilion.

This change of identity is really amazing.

"Continue." Dustin said expressionlessly.

He already knew all the news about Song Zun.

He needs to know more now.

"Song Zun...oh no, after Ji Yuanzun found me, he wanted to negotiate a deal with me."

"It is said that as long as I form an alliance with him, we can share the world and become the co-owner of the world."

"Of course I didn't believe it at first. I even thought there was something wrong with his brain. But in order to convince me, he vowed to support me in ascending to the throne of West Lucozia King."

"I have been a general for so many years. To be honest, I really want to go one step further and have a taste of what it's like to be a prince."

"So I asked Ji Yuanzun, how can he help me rise to power?"

"The plan given by Ji Yuanzun is to assassinate the King of West Lucozia, so that I can rise up and take the opportunity to seize the throne."

"I was very hesitant at first. Firstly, I didn't believe what he said, and secondly, I couldn't make the move. So I didn't agree directly."

"In the end, this lunatic said that he had already planned it, so he just asked me to prepare."

"Of course I don't believe he has this ability. After all, there are countless people who want to assassinate the King of West Lucozia every year, but no one has ever succeeded."

"However, I never dreamed that within three days, Ji Yuanzun would actually do it!"

"When I heard the news that the King of West Lucozia was assassinated, I felt mixed emotions. On the one hand, it was the sadness of brotherhood, and on the other hand, it was the desire for power and status."

"I know that as long as we cooperate with Ji Yuanzun, let alone the King of West Lucozia, even the co-lord of the world will have a great chance."

"So, I finally couldn't resist the temptation, chose to form an alliance, and did such a stupid thing."

Having said this, Lu Zhiyuan sighed, looking regretful.

Of course, what he regretted was not that he rebelled, but that Rufus Rhys had not died.

Otherwise, he is already in power now.

Chapter 1860​

After Lu Zhiyuan finished speaking, Dustin finally said: "Third uncle, we already know your experience. You were bewitched by others to do such stupid things, but I want to know more now, Ji Yuan Where are you? Where are the remnants of Dragon Protection Pavilion hidden?"

Having said so much, it is all nonsense, without a single key point.

"To be honest, although I have cooperated with Ji Yuanzun, I don't know his whereabouts." Lu Zhiyuan shook his head.

"Don't know?" Dustin frowned slightly.

After struggling for a long time, doesn’t it mean that I didn’t say anything?

"Don't worry, although I don't know Ji Yuanzun's whereabouts, I can contact him."

Lu Zhiyuan suddenly changed the topic: "I made an agreement with Ji Yuanzun that after the matter is completed, we will meet somewhere and discuss it together."

"Oh? Really? Where is the meeting place for you?" Dustin's eyes narrowed.

"Are you sure you want me to say it now?" Lu Zhiyuan glanced around and meant something.

"Come here, help Third Uncle into the house!"

Dustin shouted and immediately summoned several guards to carry the seriously injured Lu Zhiyuan into the palace.

"Hong Fu, you are responsible for dealing with these people outside. Remember, don't hurt your life." After Rufus Rhys warned, he also walked into the palace.

"According to the instructions of the prince, the officers and men of the Black Dragon Army must immediately return to the fortress to guard it!" Hong Fu said loudly.

"Yes!" All the officers and soldiers of the Black Dragon Army responded in unison.

At this moment, they didn't hesitate at all. They immediately organized their team and dispersed.

The reason why they followed Lu Zhiyuan this time was because of the Marshal's Talisman.

Now that the prince is not dead, naturally the prince’s orders will take priority.

"Stop!"

At this moment, Hong Fu's eyes suddenly focused on Nangong Po, who was about to run away: "Nangong Po, who told you to leave?"

"Didn't the prince say that bygones are bygones?" Nangong Po swallowed.

"Although the prince will spare your lives, it does not mean that you can escape safely."

Hong Fu said coldly: "The crime of rebellion is enough to punish the nine tribes. The prince is merciful and does not want to commit murder again, but you will be exempted from the crime of death, but you will not be able to escape the crime of living!"

"You...what do you mean by that? I was just following orders and didn't do anything. If you want to blame, blame Lu Zhiyuan. He ordered me to do this!" Nangong Po tried to excuse himself.

"The general's guilt will be decided by the prince himself. As for you people, you should spend a few days in jail first."

Hong Fu waved his hand: "Come here! Arrest all these traitors and interrogate them carefully to see if they have any accomplices!"

"yes!"

A group of dragon guards immediately rushed forward and surrounded Nangong Po and his party.

These are all Lu Zhiyuan's trusted generals. They are very loyal to Lu Zhiyuan. If they are not handled properly, they are likely to cause trouble again.

"Hong Fu! You don't want to avenge yourself! Your Majesty just said that you are not allowed to hurt us!" Nangong Pose shouted with anguish.

"That's right! We are willing to surrender, and the prince has promised not to pursue us any further. Please don't mess around!" The expressions of Cao Liang, Gao yuan and the others changed drastically, as if they were seeing snakes and scorpions.

Who knows the name of Tu Hongfu in West Lucozia?

Although he is no longer fighting on the battlefield, Hong Fu is in charge of West Lucozia Punishment and specializes in interrogating some serious criminals.

The cruelty of its methods and the bloody process are simply frightening.

Those who fall into Hong Fu's hands basically have no good end, and even death becomes a luxury. They are truly unable to live without dying.

So when they heard that Hong Fu was going to be taken to jail, everyone panicked.

Chapter 1861​

After all, Hongfu is the master after entering prison. Who knows what he will do then?

Even if you kill them, you can just find an excuse to commit suicide out of fear of crime.

"Don't be nervous, it's just a routine inquiry. I won't eat you."

Hong Fu said with an indifferent expression: "Of course, if you dare to resist, then don't blame me for being ruthless, take them away!"

Following his order, the Youlong Guards immediately took out the Dragon Trap Rope and tied up Nangong Po and his party.

The Trapped Dragon Rope was specially developed for martial arts masters. Even martial arts masters would find it difficult to break free.

Of course, even if Nangong Po could break free, he wouldn't dare to make any move at this moment.

Hong Fu's strength is far superior to everyone present. If the opponent is angered, the end will only be more miserable.

They can only pray that Hongfu can keep his promise and will not torture them.

"Clean up the scene and guard the surroundings. No suspicious persons can be let go!"

Hong Fu gave another order, then led Nangong Po and his party into the prison car and went straight to the prison.

…….

At this moment, in the meeting hall of the palace.

Rufus Rhys sat in the middle, holding hot tea in his hand and looking calm.

Li Yishuang stood beside him, saying nothing.

Wearing golden armor, Lu Tianba stood guard at the gate, always vigilant.

Dustin and Lu Zhiyuan sat across the table, with tea and snacks on the table.

"Third uncle, now that you are clean, can you speak?"

Dustin pushed a cup of hot tea in front of Lu Zhiyuan, his attitude was neither humble nor arrogant.

Lu Zhiyuan coughed twice, then picked up the tea cup and drank it all in one gulp.

"Logan, I didn't expect that after ten years of seeing you, your strength has become so terrifying. Those two swords before almost killed my third uncle." Lu Zhiyuan sighed softly.

"Third uncle, stop beating around the bush and just say it directly." Dustin's expression did not change.

"Logan, I know you won't let me go easily, so I want to take this opportunity to atone for my sins." Lu Zhiyuan's face became serious.

"What kind of atonement?" Dustin asked back.

"It's very simple. I can help you capture Ji Yuanzun and even destroy the Dragon Guard Pavilion in exchange for my freedom for the rest of my life." Lu Zhiyuan said.

"You mean, you want to use yourself as bait to trap Ji Yuanzun for us?" Dustin quickly reacted.

"That's right!"

Lu Zhiyuan nodded heavily: "I know what Ji Yuanzun has done, and I am also very aware of the harm he has done to West Lucozia. As a member of West Lucozia, I have the responsibility to eliminate this threat!"

"Are you sure?" Dustin narrowed his eyes.

"Although I can't say it's 100% sure, there's at least a 50% chance." Lu Zhiyuan raised five fingers.

Dustin did not respond immediately, but looked at Rufus Rhys.

"Third brother, tell me your plan. If it works, I will let you out of West Lucozia." Rufus Rhys was straightforward.

"good!"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyes lit up and he immediately said: "My plan is very simple, that is to find an excuse to invite Ji Yuanzun out, and then we set an ambush in advance. As soon as Ji Yuanzun enters the encirclement, we will immediately surround and kill him to avoid future troubles." !”

Chapter 1831​

“Although the method is good, it has a drawback.”

Nangong Po said thoughtfully: “The new king’s succession requires official permission and hundreds of officials to testify, otherwise it will be difficult to convince others. To obtain the official will, it takes at least three days to invite hundreds of officials to testify. Days, given our current situation, we simply can’t last that long.”

“Isn’t it? Is it so troublesome for the new king to succeed?”

Zhang Ao frowned slightly: “Everyone knows that Tianba is the son of the prince, so it is natural for him to succeed the king of West Lucozia.”

“Yes! They say that emergency measures should be followed, and extraordinary things should be done in extraordinary times.” Zhou Bo echoed.

“You two think that to succeed to the throne of West Lucozia is to choose the king of the mountain? You just need to plant a flag, drink a few bowls of wine, and say a few heroic words and that’s it? Don’t be ridiculous!”

Nangong Po said speechlessly: “The throne of West Lucozia is not only related to the people of West Lucozia, but also to the people of the world. If West Lucozia is in chaos, the world will be in chaos. If West Lucozia is safe, the world will be safe. It is no exaggeration to say that our West Lucozia The weight of the throne is no less important than the throne of the official family. For such an important position, how can you just choose it? Just sit down? “

“What Marquis Nangong said makes sense. Although I really want Tianba to succeed to the throne and stabilize the morale of the army, succession to the throne is not a child’s play. If it is too hasty, it will be counterproductive and make people’s talk.” Li Yishuang shook his head.

There are no rules and no rules. The position of King of West Lucozia is too important. There is no official edict and no witnesses from civil and military officials. It doesn’t count at all.

“You just stick to the rules, look forward and backward, and miss opportunities.” Zhang Ao said angrily.

“If the young prince cannot succeed to the throne now, won’t we be doomed once Lu Zhiyuan’s army comes to the border?” Zhou Bo frowned.

Marquis Wen, don’t you have another idea? Just tell him straight away and stop trying to keep it secret.” Nangong Po looked at Wen Shun again.

“The second method is a little more complicated and more risky. The success rate is only about 50%.” Wen Shun said.

“Fifty percent? It’s a bit low, but you can give it a try. What can you do?” Zhang Ao asked tentatively.

“Go straight to the beheading operation.”

Wen Wen said in an astonishing voice: “Our biggest threat now is Lu Zhiyuan. If he dies and the trees fall and the hozens scatter, the generals under his command will not pose much of a threat, and the crisis in the palace will naturally be lifted.”

“Decapitation operation?”

Zhang Ao touched his chin and said solemnly: “It seems feasible, but the risk is too great. Lu Zhiyuan is surrounded by many soldiers and masters. If we want to assassinate him, it will undoubtedly be as difficult as climbing to the sky.”

“Yes! Now that the two sides have started a war, Lu Zhiyuan will definitely be cautious and guard against assassinations. The strongest among us is Wu Linghou.” Zhou Bo took advantage of the situation and looked at Nangong Po.

“Hey! What do you think I’m doing? I don’t want to die!” Nangong Po refused.

Lu Zhiyuan is likely to have a powerful person at the Grand Master level hidden beside him.

With his strength, let alone whether the assassination can be successful, even if it is successful, there will be only death in the end.

It was obviously impossible for him and Lu Zhiyuan to trade their lives.

“If Wu Linghou doesn’t go, then who else is suitable?”

Zhou Bo frowned and said: “Let’s go for a while. Where can we find a powerful assassin who is not afraid of death?”

“Let me go. I am certain that I can trade with Lu Zhiyuan.” At this time, Shi Changning suddenly stood up.

As the captain of the Royal Guards, his strength is infinitely close to that of the Grand Master.

If you try your best, you will be able to fight even a real grand master.

Chapter 1832​

Shi Changning’s voice instantly attracted everyone’s attention.

Li Yishuang opened her mouth but stopped talking.

Shi Changning is a personal guard of the palace and someone she trusts very much. To be honest, she doesn’t want him to risk his life.

But in this case, there seems to be no more suitable candidate.

General Shi is powerful and loyal. If he assassinates Lu Zhiyuan, he does have a slight chance.” Zhang Ao nodded.

As the captain of the prince’s personal guard, there is no doubt about his strength, and his loyalty is even more so.

General Shi, it’s not that I look down on you, but you alone may not be enough.” Nangong Po suddenly spoke.

“Wait! Isn’t there still the legendary human killer?”

Zhou Bo’s eyes suddenly lit up and he said: “The reputation of human slaughter is resounding throughout the world. In terms of strength, he should be no worse than General Shi, right?”

“No, Mr. Hong is far better than me.” Shi Changning said truthfully.

Although he is the captain of the prince’s personal guard and is known as the top expert in the prince’s palace, in fact, killing Hongfu is the prince’s real trump card.

The three great masters of West Lucozia are the Sword Immortal, the Drunken Maniac, and the Human Slaughterer.

Now that the Sword Immortal has fallen and Jiu Kuang has disappeared, the remaining Ren Tu has become one of the strongest men in West Lucozia, and his strength has already reached the Grand Master level.

He was ashamed of himself.

“Great! Since Human Tu is powerful and even more powerful than General Shi, wouldn’t it be more reliable to ask someone to slaughter the horse?” Zhou Bo said in high spirits.

“I’m sorry. Mr. Hong has been missing since he left the palace. It’s impossible for Mr. Hong to take action.” Shi Changning replied.

“Missing?”

Zhang Ao frowned: “What the hell is this Hong Fu doing? The palace is in danger, and this guy actually disappeared. It’s really unreasonable!”

Human Tu, didn’t you realize that the situation was not good and ran away?” Zhou Bo asked tentatively.

“Marquis Zhou, be careful what you say!”

Shi Changning’s face turned cold: “Master Hong is loyal and devoted to the country and the people. He will never become a deserter!”

“Sorry, sorry, I just can’t speak sometimes with my mouth.” Zhou Bo smiled coquettishly.

I almost forgot the prestige of Tu Hongfu among the soldiers and civilians of West Lucozia.

Although he has retreated behind the scenes for many years, his glorious achievements can never be erased.

The evil reputation of massacre is for the enemy country. In the eyes of West Lucozia soldiers and people, massacre Hongfu is undoubtedly the savior.

“If Hong Fu is not here, the success rate of assassinating Lu Zhiyuan is very low.” Nangong Po shook his head.

“I’m willing to give it a try, even if it means risking my life.” Shi Changning looked determined.

General Shi, I am willing to help you succeed.”

At this time, a man in black walked out of the crowd.

The man holding a black sword and covered in blood was none other than Dustin in disguise.

“you?”

Li Yishuang looked up and down, and suddenly realized: “Are you the mysterious master who just rushed into the midst of thousands of troops alone and captured Chen Chao and Kang Qiao?”

“Mysterious master?”

As soon as these words came out, everyone’s eyes were focused on Dustin.

Except for Lu Tianba and Wen Wen, no one here knew Dustin’s identity.

But being able to capture the two major princes of Chen Dynasty and Kang qiao alive from an army of tens of thousands is enough to prove his strength.

Chapter 1833​

“No! This is too dangerous!”

Seeing that Dustin was about to take risks, Lu Tianba immediately stopped him.

He knew that his eldest brother was very strong, but Lu Zhiyuan gathered a lot of masters around him.

As the saying goes, two fists are hard to beat with four hands. Once the elder brother fails in the assassination, he will probably be surrounded and killed by all the masters.

As the future King of West Lucozia, he must not put himself in danger.

“Young prince, take risks when it’s time to take risks. At critical moments like this, someone has to sacrifice. Besides, you’re just a guard, so why are you so nervous?” Zhou Bo said nonchalantly.

“I won’t do it if I say no!” Lu Tianba almost shouted.

A powerful force of intimidation burst out in an instant, causing Zhou Bo to take a few steps back with a look of horror on his face.

Not only Zhou Bo, but also everyone else looked at each other, not knowing why.

No one expected that Lu Tianba would have such a big reaction.

As if realizing that he was a little emotional, Lu Tianba took a deep breath, suppressed the turmoil in his heart, and said calmly: “Uncle Zhou, the life of the guard is also life, and he is not inferior to us. We can’t let people sacrifice in vain, otherwise what will happen in the future? To convince the public?”

“Yes, yes, the young prince is absolutely right.” Zhou Bo smiled coquettishly.

But I was secretly underestimating it in my heart. Did this kid take the wrong medicine? Why make such a fuss over a guard?

“This won’t work, that won’t work either, so what should we do now? Do we have to sit back and wait for death?” Zhang Ao sighed.

“Actually, I have a good idea.” Nangong Po suddenly said.

“Oh? What can I do?” Li Yishuang raised his eyebrows slightly.

Lu Zhiyuan’s confidence is the Black Dragon Army, we can start from this aspect.”

Nangong Po analyzed carefully: “I believe everyone knows that except during wars, only the prince and the marshal’s soldiers can mobilize the Black Dragon Army openly. Even if Lu Zhiyuan can mobilize the army in the name of King Qin Fang, his priority is still far away. Lower than the Marshal’s Talisman.

As long as the young prince can hold the marshal’s talisman and find several generals of the Black Dragon Army overnight, he can convince them to use them for us.

In this way, Lu Zhiyuan had nothing to rely on and was self-defeating! “

After listening, Zhang Ao couldn’t help but his eyes lit up: “It makes sense! Why didn’t I think of it before? As long as the Black Dragon Army is controlled with the Marshal’s Talisman, then even if Lu Zhiyuan has the ability to reach the sky, he will not be able to make any big waves!”

“Oh, by the way, Princess, the prince’s marshal’s talisman should still be there, right?” Nangong Po suddenly asked.

“Yes, the prince’s military talisman is hidden in a safe place.” Li Yishuang nodded.

“That’s good.” Nangong Po nodded: “To resolve the crisis now, the only way to trouble the princess is to invite the Marshal’s Talisman!”

“Requesting a military talisman?” Li Yishuang frowned slightly.

It’s not that she hasn’t considered this before, but the Marshal Talisman is very important. With it, it is equivalent to completely controlling the Black Dragon Army.

Lu Zhiyuan used various threats and inducements before, just hoping to get the Marshal’s Talisman.

What she is most worried about now is that if the military talisman is not properly kept after requesting it, it falls into the hands of Lu Zhiyuan.

Then the palace’s only hope of making a comeback was completely ruined.

By then, Lu Zhiyuan can sit on the throne openly and openly.

Even if the officials come forward, they can’t save the situation.

“Princess, this is the only way right now.” Nangong Po advised.

“Mom, please bring out the soldier symbols. Only in this way can we reduce the number of fearless sacrifices.” Lu Tianba said seriously.

“this……”

Li Yishuang hesitated for a moment, but finally nodded: “Okay, now that the situation has come to an end, we have no other choice. Everyone, please go to the mansion and wait while I go get the military talisman.”

Although it’s a bit risky, it’s the best option if you want to win without a fight.

Chapter 1834​

In the side hall of the palace.

The four southern princes sat down one after another and waited quietly.

Everyone has a different look and is thoughtful.

Nangong Po was drinking tea leisurely, while Wen Wen closed his eyes and rested without saying a word. Zhou Bo looked around and observed the layout of the palace’s side hall.

As for Zhang Ao, he was a little impatient, sometimes standing, sometimes sitting, and sometimes pacing back and forth.

After waiting for about a stick of incense, Li Yishuang led Lu Tianba and Shi Changning into the side hall.

In his hand, he also held an exquisite red sandalwood box.

“Everyone, the marshal’s soldiers have arrived.”

Li Yishuang put the red sandalwood box on the table, opened it and saw a golden tiger charm lying inside.

The tiger talisman is carved lifelike and full of majesty.

On the body of the tiger talisman, there is also a line of golden text engraved on it: The talisman of soldiers and armors, the left is for the king, and the right is for the cool.

“It’s indeed the Marshal’s Talisman!”

After seeing the tiger talisman, Zhang Ao couldn’t help but his eyes lit up: “With this military talisman in hand, we can dispatch the Black Dragon Army. By then, Lu Zhiyuan’s conspiracy will be defeated!”

“Young prince! Without further ado, quickly take the military talisman to the Black Dragon Army’s station, meet the protagonists first, and identify yourself, so as not to be taken advantage of by Lu Zhiyuan.” Zhou Bo urged.

“The marshal’s military talisman is very important. Lu Zhiyuan will never sit still and wait for death. The young prince’s trip will be extremely dangerous, so he must be fully prepared.” Wen Shun reminded.

“I understand. I have already discussed with my mother. I will send ten teams of spies out of the city from all directions, and I will be among them. Even if Lu Zhiyuan is prepared, he will not be able to find me in a short time. Wait until he When I realized the danger, I was probably already at the Black Dragon Army’s station.” Lu Tianba said with a serious face.

“That’s good.”

Wen Wen nodded, and then said: “Little prince, only you and the princess can know the whereabouts this time. You must not tell the third person to avoid accidents.”

“Thank you Uncle Wen for reminding me, I will be careful.” Lu Tianba nodded.

“Without further delay, let’s take action quickly.” Wen Shun said.

“etc……”

At this time, Nangong Po suddenly said: “Is there something wrong with this soldier talisman?”

“has a problem?”

Lu Tianba frowned: “What’s wrong?”

“I remember that the prince’s military talisman didn’t look like this. Could it have been stolen?” Nangong Po said with some confusion.

“impossible!”

Li Yishuang rejected it flatly: “The prince’s military talisman is hidden in the secret room. No one else knows about it except me and the prince. There is no way it will be compromised.”

“That’s strange.” Nangong Po squinted his eyes and looked carefully.

Uncle Nangong, did you see it wrong?” Lu Tianba asked.

“It’s hard to say, let me take a closer look.”

Nangong Po took the soldier talisman from Lu Tianba and began to observe it carefully.

At this moment, Wen Shun seemed to have seen something, and his expression suddenly changed: “Young prince! Be careful with the weapon talisman!”

As soon as he finished speaking, Nangong Po suddenly smiled evilly, then with a turn of his wrist, the soldier symbol suddenly disappeared.

“Little prince! Thank you very much!”

Nangong Po suddenly stamped his foot, and his whole body suddenly rose up from the ground, directly hitting the roof, and disappeared into the darkness at an extremely fast speed.

Everything happened so suddenly that no one present could fully react.

From Nangong Po receiving the military talisman to walking away, it only took two seconds.

In just a blink of an eye, Nangong Po disappeared completely along with the military talisman.

Nangong Po is a traitor! Get the soldier talisman back quickly! Otherwise, the palace will be in danger!”

Chapter 1835​

Wen Wen was the first to react and yelled loudly.

“Quick! Go chase the soldier talisman!”

Doctor Li immediately gave the order.

“Chase!”

Shi Changning suddenly drew his sword, led a group of dragon guards, and galloped away in the direction where Nangong Po disappeared.

“how so?”

Lu Tianba was stunned and stood there, at a loss.

He really didn’t expect that Nangong Po would snatch the weapon talisman, so he didn’t take any precautions.

By the time he reacted, Nangong Po had already fled.

“Little prince, Nangong Po should be Lu Zhiyuan’s man. The reason why he fully supports you and helps the palace to quell the chaos is so that you can let go of your guard and completely trust him. When the time is right, he will take the opportunity to take away the weapon talisman and destroy us. Forced into a desperate situation!” Wen Shun said in a deep voice.

“What the hell! I didn’t expect that Nangong Po was actually a traitor. It’s so abominable!” Zhang Ao was furious.

“No wonder Nangong Po has just been proposing to use the Black Dragon Army to suppress Lu Zhiyuan with military talismans. He has been doing it for a long time. He is doing it to pave the way for snatching the military talismans. This guy is really insidious and cunning!” Zhou Bo shouted angrily.

“If the soldier talisman cannot be recovered and falls into Lu Zhiyuan’s hands, then we… will be completely defeated!” Li Yishuang frowned with a solemn expression.

The marshal’s military talisman determines the military power of the Black Dragon Army.

The presence of the military talisman is equivalent to controlling the entire Black Dragon Army.

If before, Lu Zhiyuan still needed to use various excuses and the majesty of his connections to mobilize the Black Dragon Army.

Then after getting the soldier talisman, Lu Zhiyuan can order the whole army openly.

By then, no matter how hard they struggle, it will be of no avail.

Once an army of 500,000 troops arrives at the city, no one will be able to stop it in West Lucozia and even the whole world!

“Mom, I’m sorry, it’s all my fault. If I had been more careful just now, maybe nothing would have happened.” Lu Tianba looked guilty.

The marshal’s talisman was lost from his hand. No matter what, he could not escape the blame.

“Silly boy, this matter has nothing to do with you. It’s because Nangong Po hid it too deeply. None of us expected that he was actually a traitor.” Li Yishuang forced a smile.

“I’m going to chase him now, and I will definitely bring the soldier talisman back!”

Lu Tianba pulled out his knife and was about to run out.

“etc!”

Wen Shun immediately stood in front and said in a deep voice: “My young prince, Nangong Po is very powerful and extraordinary. With your current strength, there is no point in catching up. On the contrary, you will get yourself involved.”

“We can’t just sit there and wait for death, right?” Lu Tianba frowned.

General Shi has already gone after him. If we can catch up, we still have hope. If we can’t, we must prepare for the worst.” Wen Shun looked serious.

“Worst plan? What do you mean?” Zhou Bo asked.

“What do you think will be the consequences if the military talisman falls into Lu Zhiyuan’s hands?” Wen Shun asked rhetorically.

“This…” Zhou Bo frowned, his face a little ugly.

“We are all those who resist Lu Zhiyuan. To him, we are a thorn in his side. Once he takes power, we will all die!”

Wen Shun said, then looked at Lu Tianba and Li Yishuang, and said in a solemn tone: “As for the young prince and princess, although they will not die, they will be under house arrest for a lifetime and will never see the light of day again!”

“If that’s the case, it’s better to fight them directly!” Zhang Ao said angrily.

“Can you fight the 500,000 Black Dragon Army?” Wen Shun said.

“What should we do?” Zhang Ao frowned.

“My suggestion is to be prepared to escape first.”

Wen Shun glanced around: “If General Shi can recover the soldier talisman, it would be best. If he can’t recover it, then escape from the palace and West Lucozia first, and then make plans later.”

Chapter 1836​

“What? Escape from West Lucozia? Wouldn’t that mean giving up the throne to Lu Zhiyuan?” Lu Tianba looked ugly.

“As long as we keep the green hills, we don’t have to worry about running out of firewood. As long as we don’t die, we still have a chance.” Wen Wen said with sincerity.

“The throne has been snatched away, the military symbols have been taken away, and the 500,000 Black Dragon Army have all obeyed Lu Zhiyuan’s orders. Under such circumstances, what chance do we have?” Zhou Bo shook his head.

If he had known that this would be the case, he should not have been greedy and entered into a marriage with the Rhys Family.

It’s better now. I didn’t take advantage of anything. Instead, I got myself involved, which puts me in a dilemma now.

“I think Marquis Wen is right, we must prepare for the worst in case of unexpected events.” Li Yishuang nodded.

Although they don’t want to admit it, the current situation is very unfavorable to them.

If the military talisman really falls into Lu Zhiyuan’s hands, then they will no longer have the capital to make a comeback and will have no choice but to leave West Lucozia.

With her status as the eldest princess of the Dragon Kingdom, even if she leaves West Lucozia and goes to Stonia, she still has a place, but her son will not be wronged.

“Of course, don’t be too pessimistic. General Shi’s strength is no weaker than Nangong Po. If we really get the soldier talisman back, we still have hope.” Wen Shun encouraged.

“You’re right, there are no absolutes in this world. We haven’t lost yet, so don’t be so sad and cheer up!” Zhang Ao said loudly.

“Everyone, let me excuse you for a moment.”

Lu Tianba hugged a few people and then turned around and walked out of the side hall.

Now he has no one to think about. The first thing he thinks of is his elder brother, Logan Rhys.

In order to avoid exposing his identity, Lu Tianba called Dustin, who was dressed as a guard, into his room, and then ordered everyone around him to guard the yard and not let anyone get close.

Tianba, I saw a figure flashing across the roof before. Did something happen?”

After confirming that it was safe, Dustin was the first to ask questions.

“Yes, something happened.”

Lu Tianba nodded and said solemnly: “Nangong Po is a traitor. He just snatched the marshal’s talisman and has already escaped.”

“What? The weapon talisman was robbed? How could this happen?” Dustin frowned.

“It’s my fault for being too careless.”

Lu Tianba did not hide anything and simply told what happened.

After listening, Dustin nodded thoughtfully: “So that’s it… I didn’t expect that Nangong Po was actually a chess piece planted by Lu Zhiyuan. Now we all made a mistake.”

“Brother, what should we do now? If we can’t get the military talisman back, the position of King of West Lucozia will probably fall into the hands of Lu Zhiyuan.” Lu Tianba said solemnly.

“It’s not that easy for Lu Zhiyuan to become the king.”

Dustin shook his head: “Let’s stay put for the time being and wait for news to see if General Shi can regain the military talisman. If not, I will personally deal with Lu Zhiyuan.”

“Brother, how are you going to deal with Lu Zhiyuan?” Lu Tianba asked tentatively.

“The secret must not be leaked. You will know it when the time comes.”

Dustin smiled and patted Lu Tianba on the shoulder: “Okay, don’t think too much. You are tired from running around these two days. Go to bed early and keep your spirits up. We two brothers will tide over the difficulties together.”

“Yes!” Lu Tianba nodded heavily, seeming to have regained his confidence.

After Dustin gave a few instructions, he left the room.

Those words just now were just to comfort Lu Tianba, not wanting him to be too depressed.

As for the method, he hasn’t thought of it yet.

The capture of the military talisman was indeed a bit unexpected.

Even he didn’t expect that Nangong Po would collude with Lu Zhiyuan.

You know, when the two of them went to the Wuling Marquis Mansion, Nangong Po took the initiative to be honest, without any concealment, and even killed Lu Zhiyuan’s envoy to show his determination.

Chapter 1837​

Now it seems that this is a bitter trick.

Lu Zhiyuan not only knew their whereabouts, but also understood their intentions.

From the beginning, they fell into Lu Zhiyuan’s trap.

Everything they did was what Lu Zhiyuan expected.

Because of this, Lu Zhiyuan was able to make arrangements in advance and ask you to enter the urn.

And its ultimate goal is to capture the soldier symbols.

In the final analysis, they themselves lured the wolf into the house and fell into Lu Zhiyuan’s plan, which led to the loss of the soldier talisman.

I have to admit that it is really extraordinary to be able to become the General of the West Lucozia Hussars and sit firmly below one person.

In terms of intrigue, they are still a little green.

Time passed quickly, and it was already dawn in a blink of an eye.

After a night of cleaning, the corpses in front of the palace gate have been cleared away.

But the blood stains that seeped into the ground could not be cleaned away.

The troops and horses of the four major princes have been placed in the city defense camp, not far from the palace. If there is any situation, they can provide support at any time.

Because of the loss of the military talisman, most people in the palace stayed up all night.

The Dragon Guards led by Shi Changning also chased him outside all night, but they have not been found yet.

After breakfast, Li Yishuang called the three major princes together again and began to discuss countermeasures and inquire for information.

It’s just that the situation is unclear now, and no amount of discussion will help.

Just when everyone was at a loss what to do, Shi Changning, who had disappeared all night, finally came back.

When they chased him out last night, there was a group of people. When they came back, only Shi Changning was left, and he was seriously injured.

As soon as he entered the meeting hall, he fell to his knees and vomited blood.

General Shi! Why are you injured like this?”

Li Yishuang’s expression changed, and she quickly ordered someone to help Shi Changning to the chair.

General Shi, how are you? Did you catch the soldier talisman?” Zhou Bo asked immediately.

Compared to Shi Changning’s injury, he was naturally more concerned about the whereabouts of the soldier talisman.

“Princess, your humble position is a disgrace to your mission. Not only did you not catch up to Nangong Po, but you were ambushed halfway, resulting in the sacrifice of a team of dragon guards and the loss of their military symbols. Please convict the princess!” Shi Changning said in a weak voice.

“What? Didn’t you catch him?” Zhou Bo frowned and looked a little ugly.

General Shi, you have tried your best, there is no need to blame yourself.” Li Yishuang forced a smile.

Nangong Po was still impressed and must have been prepared in order to snatch the soldier talisman.

It is indeed difficult for Shi Changning to succeed if he catches up, and it is also easy for him to get involved.

“Princess! On my way back, the Black Dragon Army has already been dispatched. You hurry up and don’t delay. Otherwise, the army will overwhelm the border and it will be too late!” Shi Changning was a little excited.

While talking, he coughed up two mouthfuls of blood.

General Shi, we have made corresponding preparations. You don’t have to worry. You are seriously injured. Go down and rest first.”

Li Yishuang waved her hand and ordered someone to help the seriously injured Shi Changning up.

Just as Shi Changning left, a personal guard suddenly ran in the door in a panic.

“Princess! It’s not good! A large number of black dragon troops suddenly appeared at the gate of the royal city, and all the entrances and exits have been sealed!” the guard reported.

As soon as these words came out, everyone’s expressions changed drastically.

Chapter 1838​

“What? The Black Dragon Army sealed the city? How could it happen so quickly?” Zhou Bo’s expression changed and he almost jumped up.

I thought I could delay it for a few days, but I didn’t expect that in just one night, Lu Zhiyuan’s army would already invade the border.

This efficiency is really frightening.

“Quick! Gather your troops immediately and prepare to escort the princess and the young prince out of the city!” Zhang Ao shouted loudly.

“It’s too late, the Black Dragon Army has sealed the city, and we can’t escape at all.” Li Yishuang shook his head, his face looking very ugly.

Although she had been mentally prepared for it, when she actually had to face this step, it was still difficult for her to accept it.

“You have to give it a try, you can’t just sit back and wait for death.” Zhang Ao was a little anxious.

“it’s useless.”

Li Yishuang shook his head: “Now that the military talisman has fallen into Lu Zhiyuan’s hands, the situation is over for us. Instead of hiding like a mouse, it is better to face it calmly. At least this way, we can be more dignified.”

“princess……”

Zhang Ao was about to say something, but was interrupted by Li Yishuang raising his hand: “Zhang Hou, you guys are loyal and courageous. You are a blessing to West Lucozia. There is no need to sacrifice in vain. In my opinion, we should surrender and save our lives first.” Say it again.”

“drop?”

Zhang Ao frowned, with a bit more determination in his eyes.

He has fought all his life and has never surrendered, and this time is no exception.

Even if he knew he couldn’t fight, he would die on the battlefield with dignity.

“Report!”

“The Hussars General Lu Zhiyuan has come with many generals and is now outside the palace gate. Please give instructions from the princess!”

Another guard ran into the meeting hall to report the situation.

“It came so quickly. It seems that Lu Zhiyuan can’t wait for a moment.”

Li Yishuang took a deep breath, picked up his sword, walked out of the meeting hall with his head held high, and shouted: “Open the door! Welcome guests!”

“Boom~!”

The heavy door of the palace slowly opened.

As before, Li Yishuang walked out first with a sword in one hand.

At this moment, a group of majestic soldiers were standing outside the palace gate.

The leader was none other than Lu Zhiyuan, who was wearing golden armor.

His face was calm, his eyes were sharp, and he exuded an aura of domineering power.

Standing on the left side of Lu Zhiyuan was Nangong Po who had snatched the soldier talisman last night.

Standing on the right side were two of Lu Zhiyuan’s confidants, Cao Liang and Gao Yuan.

Behind them are a group of generals and officers from the Black Dragon Army.

Looking around, there were hundreds of people.

To become an officer of the Black Dragon Army, one must not only have great military exploits, but also be strong enough, otherwise it will be difficult to convince the public.

Therefore, every officer and general of the Black Dragon Army is a master of martial arts.

It is no exaggeration to say that a team of just a few hundred people is enough to kill an army of 100,000 people!

“General, you brought so many people to your door, what’s the matter?” Li Yishuang stood at the door and asked loudly.

“Your Highness, the eldest princess, you are a smart person. You should know what to do. If you tell the truth, it will not look good on your face.” Lu Zhiyuan said calmly.

At this moment, he holds the marshal’s talisman and is in charge of half a million black dragon troops. He is equivalent to the uncrowned king of West Lucozia.

Anyone who dares to oppose him will only die.

“General, you are indeed superior, we are willing to accept the defeat.”

Li Yishuang threw the sword in his hand to the ground and said with a serious face: “I can support your rise to the throne, and even apply for a title from the officials on your behalf, so that you can legitimately become the King of West Lucozia!”

Chapter 1839​

“princess……”

Zhang Ao behind him was about to speak, but was interrupted by Li Yishuang raising his hand.

“Oh, is it so?”

Lu Zhiyuan smiled slightly and became more interested: “Your Highness, the eldest princess, do you want to negotiate terms with me?”

“That’s right.”

Li Yishuang said very straightforwardly: “As long as you promise me three things, all of us will support you as king, so that you will have no worries.”

“Your Highness, Princess, I can still claim the title of king even without your support. So, what qualifications do you have to negotiate terms with me?” Lu Zhiyuan smiled half-heartedly.

“General, I believe that you are a person who cherishes feathers and can succeed to the throne smoothly without any objection, isn’t it good?” Li Yishuang said.

“Okay, then I will give the eldest princess some face and listen to your terms.” Lu Zhiyuan said with a faint smile.

He was already confident of winning, so it wouldn’t hurt if he could save himself some trouble and agree to a few conditions.

Of course, the premise is that these conditions are not too extreme.

“My first condition is that after the general takes office, he must treat all soldiers and civilians well. It is not easy for West Lucozia to be what it is today, so we must cherish it.” Li Yishuang said seriously.

“no problem.”

Lu Zhiyuan nodded: “When I become king, I will extend my kindness and benefit the people of West Lucozia.”

When a new king comes to power, he naturally has to win over people’s hearts, so he must still give him the benefits that should be given.

Even if Li Yishuang didn’t need to mention it, he would do it, so he agreed to this condition simply.

“The second condition is that I hope the general will be merciful and stop holding the affiliated forces of the palace accountable for their crimes. They are all following orders.”

Li Yishuang turned around and glanced at the three princes and some royal generals behind him.

These people are all loyal to the palace, and she has the responsibility to protect these loyal ministers and soldiers.

“Can.”

Lu Zhiyuan nodded again and said: “As long as they change their minds in the future, I promise not to pursue them again.”

“Thank you, General.”

Li Yishuang nodded slightly, and then spoke again: “My third condition is that we, mother and son, are allowed to return to Beijing. I promise that from now on, I will never set foot in West Lucozia again.”

“Back to Beijing?”

Lu Zhiyuan narrowed his eyes slightly and said meaningfully: “Your Royal Highness, if you go back, I will naturally not stop you, and I will even send someone to escort you. However, Lu Tianba cannot do that.”

“Why?”

Li Yishuang frowned.

She could give everything, just hoping that her son would be safe.

“Your Highness, Princess, do you really not understand? Or are you just pretending not to understand?”

Lu Zhiyuan said calmly: “What is Lu Tianba’s identity? The well-known young prince of West Lucozia, in terms of blood orthodoxy, is stronger than my third uncle. Do you think I will let the tiger go back to the mountain?”

Although Lu Tianba is just a young boy now, he has already shown great potential.

Moreover, the other party is a descendant of Rufus Rhys. For some senior officials in the court, it is only natural for a son to inherit his father’s throne.

And he seized power halfway.

If Lu Tianba is allowed to return to Stonia and wait for the other party to accumulate power and make a comeback, wouldn’t it be a huge disaster?

How could he shoot himself in the foot?

“General, Tianba is just a child and poses no threat to you. And I promise that after returning to Stonia, we will never have other thoughts. We just want to spend the rest of our lives in peace.” Li Yishuang tried to persuade. other side.

“This is just your one-sided statement. How can you make people believe it?”

Lu Zhiyuan said with an indifferent expression: “I still say the same thing, you can go back, but Lu Tianba can’t.”

Chapter 1840​

“General, I only have such a son. I can’t possibly abandon him and return to Beijing alone. Please forgive me, General!”

Li Yishuang bowed deeply.

At this moment, she no longer cares about her face. As long as she can save her son from the sea of fire, it is worth risking her life.

“If the eldest princess doesn’t want to return to Beijing, she can stay.”

Lu Zhiyuan said calmly: “I will find a place with beautiful scenery and birds singing for you, mother and son, in West Lucozia, so that you can spend the rest of your life carefree. How about it?”

“General, if you become the king of West Lucozia, wouldn’t it be appropriate for us to stay here? You might as well just let us go back to the capital, so that everything will be fine,” Li Yishuang said.

“There’s nothing inappropriate. Tianba is my nephew. It’s normal to stay in West Lucozia and help me. If you perform well, you can be promoted to a higher position and enjoy endless glory and wealth.” Lu Zhiyuan smiled slightly.

“General, please let me beg you, okay? For the sake of the prince, please let us mother and son go!”

Li Yishuang knelt on the ground with a “thud” sound.

The sudden move startled everyone.

No one expected that the majestic Prince of West Lucozia would actually kneel down and beg for mercy.

“Princess! What are you doing? Get up!”

Zhang Ao’s expression changed greatly, and he quickly ordered the female officer to help him, but was pushed away by Li Yishuang.

As for Lu Zhiyuan, he had a smile on his face and looked joking.

The princess who was once so aloof now had to kneel in front of him and beg for mercy?

This is what power does.

“mom!”

At this time, Lu Tianba suddenly rushed out.

Seeing her mother being forced to kneel at the door, she was even more stunned and furious.

Lu Zhiyuan! You bastard! How dare you humiliate my mother? I will fight you today!”

Lu Tianba roared angrily, raised his knife and charged forward.

Tianba! No!”

Li Yishuang’s expression changed drastically, and she wanted to reach out to stop him, but it was already too late.

Lu Tianba’s swords merged into one, carrying a strong wind that suddenly swept towards Lu Zhiyuan.

Lu Zhiyuan stood with his hands behind his back, not moving at all, as if he didn’t take Lu Tianba into consideration at all.

“Hmph! You are not overestimating your own abilities!”

At this time, Nangong Po, who was standing on the left, suddenly moved.

He raised his spear and stabbed it straight with one hand.

There was no accumulation of energy or any fancy tricks. It was just a simple stab, hitting Lu Tianba’s blade directly.

“boom!”

There was a loud bang.

Lu Tianba was sent flying more than ten meters away, and the knife in his hand fell to the ground with a clang.

The huge impact made Lu Tianba fall back seven or eight steps before he could barely stabilize his body.

A trace of blood slowly overflowed down his nostrils.

Although he is now a strong man at the martial arts master level, he is still far behind Nangong Po who is infinitely close to the great master.

Just an ordinary shot injured him.

Tianba! How are you? Are you okay?”

Li Yishuang hurriedly stepped forward and at the same time commanded the palace’s dragon guards to protect Lu Tianba.

“A small injury, it doesn’t matter.”

Lu Tianba wiped away the blood from his nose, took a deep breath, and suppressed the surging blood.

Nangong Po, my father treats you well, why do you want to work for Lu Zhiyuan?” Lu Tianba said with piercing eyes.
Thanks!

Chapter 1861​

After all, Hongfu is the master after entering prison. Who knows what he will do then?

Even if you kill them, you can just find an excuse to commit suicide out of fear of crime.

Hong Fu said with an indifferent expression: "Of course, if you dare to resist, then don't blame me for being ruthless, take them away!"

Following his order, the Youlong Guards immediately took out the Dragon Trap Rope and tied up Nangong Po and his party.

The Trapped Dragon Rope was specially developed for martial arts masters. Even martial arts masters would find it difficult to break free.

Of course, even if Nangong Po could break free, he wouldn't dare to make any move at this moment.

Hong Fu's strength is far superior to everyone present. If the opponent is angered, the end will only be more miserable.

"Clean up the scene and guard the surroundings. No suspicious persons can be let go!"

Hong Fu gave another order, then led Nangong Po and his party into the prison car and went straight to the prison.

…….

Dustin pushed a cup of hot tea in front of Lu Zhiyuan, his attitude was neither humble nor arrogant.

Lu Zhiyuan coughed twice, then picked up the tea cup and drank it all in one gulp.

"Logan, I didn't expect that after ten years of seeing you, your strength has become so terrifying. Those two swords before almost killed my third uncle." Lu Zhiyuan sighed softly.

"Third uncle, stop beating around the bush and just say it directly." Dustin's expression did not change.

"Logan, I know you won't let me go easily, so I want to take this opportunity to atone for my sins." Lu Zhiyuan's face became serious.

"It's very simple. I can help you capture Ji Yuanzun and even destroy the Dragon Guard Pavilion in exchange for my freedom for the rest of my life." Lu Zhiyuan said.

"You mean, you want to use yourself as bait to trap Ji Yuanzun for us?" Dustin quickly reacted.

"That's right!"

Lu Zhiyuan nodded heavily: "I know what Ji Yuanzun has done, and I am also very aware of the harm he has done to West Lucozia. As a member of West Lucozia, I have the responsibility to eliminate this threat!"

"Although I can't say it's 100% sure, there's at least a 50% chance." Lu Zhiyuan raised five fingers.

"Third brother, tell me your plan. If it works, I will let you out of West Lucozia." Rufus Rhys was straightforward.

"good!"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyes lit up and he immediately said: "My plan is very simple, that is to find an excuse to invite Ji Yuanzun out, and then we set an ambush in advance. As soon as Ji Yuanzun enters the encirclement, we will immediately surround and kill him to avoid future troubles." !”
Thanks a lot, for the great read!

Chapter 1861​

…….

"That's right!"

"good!"

Thanks grandmaster!

Superab work, it's simply amazing to get all the chapters. Please post the new chapters as soon as they are available.
Thanks in advance

thank you for posting up to the recent i would probably wait for awhile before reading again since i cant handle too much of cliffhangers lol i would probably back for the full english translation or after a few months of accumulated chapters, thank you again for translating this much ! hope you can continue until the end of this story thank you very much

Chapter 1861​

…….

"That's right!"

"good!"

Can we expect next chapter today?

Thank you kind sir looking forward to seeing chapters as they are updated:)

Chapter 1861​

…….

"That's right!"

"good!"

Thanks a lot and I'm waiting next chapter pls

Chapter 1861​

…….

"That's right!"

"good!"

I am constantly refreshing this page, hoping for some new chapters. The curiosity is too high.

Chapter 1861​

…….

"That's right!"

"good!"

1861+