An Understated Dominance 1431 onwards - Ozn and Mich Translation

Hi All,

I really appreciate the translations being posted by Junlee aka Jungal2000 and NAZMUL, these are proper translations with decent writing. That's not what you'll get here....

I am only posting this as I am sure there are many people hooked on this story like I am, who wish to read ahead, however, cannot stand the Chinese names confusing you. I simply run a macro to convert names based on the available names. The raw content is coming from the machine translated version at: bookalb.com.

A few points to note:

• I will not be creating names. If there isn't a name defined for a character that I can find, I'll leave the Chinese name until one is available from the more talented individuals doing translations, once available, I'll add it to my macro to convert it going forward.
  • I will not be posting everyday, I will only post what I've done as I read the story.
With that said, enjoy it if you want to, otherwise wait on the superb translations being done by the others in this forum (a big thanks to them!)

FYI: Bolded names are where my macro has replaced text. Hopefully it's correct! Some Chinese names will be bolded as I've marked them for replacement when available...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about it
But the personality of Dustin's brother is totally different now from what it was during the last encounter, I even thought they were two different persons

Chapter 1862​

"Ambush Ji Yuanzun? I'm afraid it's not that easy, right?"

Dustin said calmly: "Ji Yuanzun's strength is better than mine. If there is any abnormality, he will immediately notice it. If the other party wants to run, we seem to be unable to stop him at all."

On the shocking list, Ji Yuanzun ranks fifth.

In other words, the opponent is the fifth strongest person in the world. It is undoubtedly difficult to kill such a person.

A simple ambush plan would have no effect at all.

To be able to say such things, either Lu Zhiyuan is not clear about Ji Yuanzun's strength, or he is deliberately pretending to be confused.

"Of course killing by force won't work, we can poison and use medicine."

Speaking of this, Lu Zhiyuan suddenly looked at Rufus Rhys: "Big brother's treasure pavilion contains many rare treasures. I remember that there is a kind of poison called God of Destruction."

"God of Destruction? The top ten poisons in the world?" Dustin's pupils shrank.

The top ten strange poisons in the world are terrifying existences that make people fearful.

Among them, the "God of Destruction" ranked at the top of the list can even ignore the cultivation level and directly make people's souls fly away.

And it cannot be defended, resisted, or driven away.

It’s just that the God-Destroying Poison exists in legends and no one has ever seen it with their own eyes.

He didn't expect that such a huge murder weapon would be hidden in his father's treasure pavilion.

"That's right, God Destroyer is the first of the ten strange poisons. As long as a person is hit by God Destroyer, no matter how high his cultivation level or how strong his strength is, he will only die. Of course, except for the one from Longhu Mountain." Lu Zhiyuan said.

The reason why I add this sentence is because the person on Longhu Mountain can no longer be called a human being.

"I didn't expect you to be so well-informed. You know exactly what treasures I have collected." Rufus Rhys said meaningfully.

"I also learned about it by accident. It was purely a coincidence." Lu Zhiyuan smiled sarcastically.

Naturally, he would not tell anyone about planting a mole next to Rufus Rhys, otherwise he would only be more fearful.

"Although God-Destroying Poison is powerful, it has a big drawback, that is, it needs to be within three meters of the enemy, and it must be unexpected. If the enemy is prepared, the success rate will be greatly reduced." Rufus Rhys said.

"Don't worry about this. I will go to a secret place to interview Ji Yuanzun as agreed. At that time, I will use the divine poison to destroy the god by surprise. Even if Ji Yuanzun has the ability to reach the sky, there is only one way to die. Once Ji Yuanzun dies, The remnants of the Dragon Protection Pavilion are leaderless, and it will only be a matter of time before they are annihilated." Lu Zhiyuan vowed.

"Logan, what do you think?" Rufus Rhys glanced at Dustin.

"Third uncle's method can be tried. If it succeeds, it can help us eliminate our serious troubles." Dustin nodded in agreement.

Now that Ji Yuanzun's whereabouts are unknown, only Lu Zhiyuan has the opportunity to have close contact with him, so he might as well give it a try.

It’s best to succeed. If you fail, there won’t be much loss.

"Okay, then just do as the third brother said."

Rufus Rhys nodded, then looked at Li Yishuang beside him: "Yishuang, go to the third floor of the Treasure Pavilion and get the God-Destroying Poison from my collection."

"yes."

Li Yishuang responded and left quickly.

"Third uncle, this trip is very dangerous. For your safety, I have a gift for you."

Dustin suddenly took out a black pill, handed it to Lu Zhiyuan, and said with a smile: "This is the Shiquan Dabu Pill I prepared for you. After taking it, it can not only heal your injuries quickly, but also enhance your cultivation. It can be said that it is There are many benefits.”

"Shiquan Dabu Pill?"

Chapter 1863​

Lu Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows, looked at the dark pills, his eyes were a little suspicious, and forced a smile, saying: "Logan, I appreciate your kindness, but you should keep this kind of treasure for yourself, Third Uncle Not useful."

"I have plenty of Shiquan Dabu Pills. They are not precious treasures. Just enjoy them. One pill is not enough. I have more." Dustin continued to smile.

"This..." Lu Zhiyuan hesitated.

"What? Could it be that Third Uncle can't trust me and thinks I will poison you?" Dustin suddenly said.

"Of course not." Lu Zhiyuan forced a smile: "Logan, you are an upright person, how could you do such a thing?"

"Then take it." Dustin pushed the black pill forward.

Lu Zhiyuan's eyelids twitched, he took a deep breath, and finally took the black pill and swallowed it in one gulp.

No matter what this pill is, he must take it, otherwise, he will not be able to gain the other party's trust.

"Third uncle, how do you feel?" Dustin asked with a smile.

"Yes, it is indeed a miraculous medicine. As soon as I took it, I felt a warm current all over my body. All the meridians that had been previously blocked were unblocked." Lu Zhiyuan was amazed.

"Since the third uncle is fine, our ambush plan will be tonight." Dustin said again.

"Ah? Tonight? Are you too anxious?" Lu Zhiyuan frowned slightly.

His injuries could not be healed in a day or two. If the ambush failed and Ji Yuanzun counterattacked, in his condition, escaping would be a problem.

"Third uncle, this opportunity cannot be missed, and it will never come back. The news from the palace cannot be kept secret for long. I believe Ji Yuanzun will soon notice the abnormality. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, we must act as soon as possible, otherwise we will let Ji Yuanzun escape. That's not good." Dustin knocked.

"That's the truth, but..." Lu Zhiyuan hesitated.

"Third Uncle, just don't worry, we will try our best to ensure your safety. If you are in any danger, just shout for help. Our ambush people will take action immediately, and we will never let you, Third Uncle, be in danger alone." Dustin comforted road.

"Shout for help?"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyes twitched and he muttered to himself.

What the hell is this called a method? Are you kidding me?

"Third brother, I will give you a set of golden soft armor for self-defense. With it, it can withstand Ji Yuanzun's full blow." Rufus Rhys spoke at the right time.

"Thank you, brother! Then I would rather obey your orders than be respectful!" Lu Zhiyuan looked happy and quickly saluted with clasped fists.

With gold essence and soft armor protecting the body, one's life would not be in vain.

"Third brother, please go down and rest first. We will notify you when the arrangements are made." Rufus Rhys said.

"yes!"

Lu Zhiyuan responded and left decisively.

Of course, he could not leave the palace now, and could only live in a separate courtyard of the palace under the care of Youlong Wei.

After Lu Zhiyuan left, Rufus Rhys spoke again: "Logan, do you think your third uncle's words are credible?"

"It's not credible, but...he is still worth using now." Dustin answered straightforwardly.

"Your third uncle has a lot of things on his mind. I'm afraid he won't do things honestly." Rufus Rhys reminded.

"Of course I understand this."

Dustin smiled faintly: "So, I just added some special ingredients to Shiquan Dabu Pill. If he dares to betray us, he will die!"

Chapter 1864​

"Oh? It seems you have been prepared." Rufus Rhys smiled meaningfully.

As expected, he was just a little fox. He did this deliberately just to put pressure on Lu Zhiyuan.

After taking that Shiquan Dabu Pill, even if Lu Zhiyuan had other thoughts, he didn't dare to show them anymore.

"I can't trust my third uncle, so I have to take some insurance measures. If my third uncle's head gets hot and he does something rebellious, wouldn't we just draw water from a bamboo basket and get nothing?" Dustin shrugged.

"It's a good thing to be prepared, but is it reliable to use your third uncle as bait?"

Rufus Rhys said thoughtfully: "Ji Yuanzun is very powerful and thoughtful. I'm afraid it won't be easy to deceive him."

"It's definitely not possible to rely on Third Uncle alone. Ji Yuanzun cannot trust a person who has just formed an alliance, so we must make second-hand preparations." Dustin said.

"Oh? Do you have any good ideas?" Rufus Rhys raised his eyebrows slightly.

"The secret must not be leaked. You will know it when the time comes." Dustin gave up.

"You bastard! Did you even hide this from your father?" Rufus Rhys said angrily.

"I'm not hiding it from you, but I'm hiding it from the people around you. No one is sure if there is a mole around you. Just be careful and sail the boat for ten thousand years." Dustin smiled lightly.

"Okay, now that you have grown up and are able to take charge of your own affairs, I will leave this matter entirely to you."

Rufus Rhys yawned: "I'm tired. Let's go back to the room to rest first. You two brothers will discuss it carefully. The future of West Lucozia depends on you."

After saying that, he waved his hand, stood up and left.

"Tianba, change your clothes and go out with me. If nothing else happens, there should be a bloody battle tonight. We have to prepare early."

Dustin said hello, and then went out in disguise with Lu Tianba.

Now, in the entire palace, there were only a few close relatives who were trustworthy, and he had to be careful about the rest.

Since being betrayed by Lorenzo, he now looks at everyone with suspicion.

…….

Night falls quickly.

At this moment, it is located in a Chinese restaurant on the outskirts of Wangcheng.

Lu Zhiyuan, who was dressed in rich clothes, was drinking tea leisurely. His expression seemed calm, but his eyes would glance around from time to time, obviously on guard.

Since taking Logan Rhys's Shiquan Dabu Pills, he has recovered half of his injuries, but he always feels like there is something extra in his body.

After careful inspection, there was nothing unusual. It was really strange.

In fact, he had always been thinking of surrendering, thinking that after meeting Ji Yuanzun, he would directly defect from West Lucozia and become a member of the Dragon Protection Pavilion.

But after taking Logan Rhys's medicine, he had to change his mind.

After all, he can't risk his own life.

The biggest question now is, how to poison Ji Yuanzun? How to atone for sin?

The God-Destroying Poison is different from ordinary poisons that can be dissolved in wine. Instead, it is fired from a concealed weapon to attack the enemy.

The effective range is three meters.

If it exceeds three meters, the effect will be greatly reduced.

And as long as the enemy is prepared in advance, it will still be difficult to succeed.

He and Ji Yuanzun only cooperated for mutual benefit and had no friendship. It was obviously impossible to completely gain each other's trust.

He must find a way to make the other party put down their guard.

"Ding dong~!"

At this time, the door of the restaurant suddenly opened.

Chapter 1865​

Immediately afterwards, a group of men dressed in black walked in quietly.

The leader was a middle-aged man wearing a black robe and a hat.

The middle-aged man’s hat was held down very low, his head was drooped, and his specific appearance could not be clearly seen.

Just from the appearance, his figure is very thin.

After entering the door, the middle-aged man wearing a bamboo hat went straight to Lu Zhiyuan and finally sat down opposite him.

The group of people behind him began to secretly guard against abnormalities around them.

"Who are you?"

Lu Zhiyuan looked at the middle-aged man in front of him, looking a little confused.

He had seen Ji Yuanzun, who was tall and burly, obviously not so thin.

"General Lu, long time no see."

The middle-aged man took off the hat on his head, revealing his true appearance.

Lu Zhiyuan took a closer look and couldn't help but look surprised: "Are you Lorenzo?!"

"General Lu has good eyesight. I haven't seen you in ten years, but I didn't expect you to recognize me." Lorenzo smiled slightly.

Compared to the strong man he was ten years ago, he is completely different now.

"Wait! Aren't you already dead? Why are you still alive?" Lu Zhiyuan blurted out.

During the Forbidden City Incident, almost all the people accompanying the palace, except Logan Rhys and Jiu Kuang, died.

Lorenzo is one of them.

Unexpectedly, after ten years, the other party is still alive and well.

"I was lucky, I was rescued by someone, and I was lucky enough to save my life." Lorenzo explained.

"So, like Song Zun, you are also from the Dragon Protection Pavilion?" Lu Zhiyuan quickly reacted.

"Yes, we are all secret agents of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. We have been lurking in West Lucozia for many years. Now, we have finally returned to our true identities." Lorenzo forced a smile.

"I didn't expect you to hide so deeply and deceive all of us." Lu Zhiyuan narrowed his eyes.

It’s really scary to hide one’s name for ten years and deceive everyone in the world.

"General Lu, let's not bring up the past. Let's talk about business now."

Lorenzo changed the subject and asked, "What advice do you have for your meeting with the Pavilion Master this time?"

"Speaking of this, I'm a little curious. Why is it you and not Ji Yuanzun?" Lu Zhiyuan asked tentatively.

"To be honest, the master of the pavilion is a little busy and can't come for the time being, so he asked me to come and see General Lu. If you need anything, General Lu just tell me and I will do my best to assist you." Lorenzo said with a smile.

"General Lorenzo, it's not that I look down on you, it's just that this matter is very important and I have to interview Ji Yuanzun." Lu Zhiyuan said with a serious face.

He has everything ready now, just waiting for Ji Yuanzun to show up.

In the end, this guy was lucky. He hid in the dark and sent a scapegoat to meet him. He was really a cunning and cunning old fox.

Sure enough, it is not an easy thing to gain the trust of such people.

"General Lu, the master of the pavilion really can't escape, please forgive me." Lorenzo shook his head.

"Since Ji Yuanzun is not sincere, let's forget it. The covenant between us will be immediately voided. We should not have any contact with each other in the future."

After Lu Zhiyuan finished speaking, he stood up and left with a decisive attitude.

In a situation like this, you must retreat to advance, otherwise you will lose all initiative if you are led by the Dragon Guard Pavilion.
Every 5 minutes I make refresh this page toget new chapter, pls keep up thanks

I don't see anything newer than 1865 on http://www.zyr688.com/ yet... I'll keep an eye out.

As an FYI, that other site with the Chinese version in to huge chapter numbers is not using the same Chapter scheme, it's no further ahead. zyr688 has each chapter across two pages, I think that other site treats each page as a chapter, which basically doubles the chapter numbers (falsely).

We are as current as we can be.

Chapter 1866

"Wait!"

Seeing that Lu Zhiyuan was about to leave, Lorenzo finally couldn't help saying, "General Lu, we can talk slowly if we have something to say. Why should we be so impulsive?"

"What else is there to talk about? You don't even have the most basic trust. You clearly don't respect me!" Lu Zhiyuan deliberately put on an angry look.

"General Lu, don't be impatient. It's not that the Lord doesn't see you, but he doesn't have time now. If possible, please wait for a moment. I'll ask the Lord for instructions to see how he arranges." Lorenzo squeezed out his smile.

"Hurry up if you want to ask. I don't have that much time to wait." Lu Zhiyuan carried his hands on his back, and the shelf was very high.

"Yes, yes, General Lu, sit down first. I'll ask immediately."

After a few words of comfort, Lorenzo went aside, took out his mobile phone, and began to talk to someone.

After chatting for about two minutes, Lorenzo nodded and then made a gesture. A group of subordinates in the restaurant immediately dispersed and began to check the surrounding situation.

After a while, everyone returned and found nothing.

After chatting with Ji Yuanzun in a low voice, Lorenzo hung up the phone.

Then he squeezed out a smile, walked to Lu Zhiyuan and said, "General Lu, I have just asked the lord of the cabinet. He is almost busy with his affairs, and he still needs some finishing work. If you can't wait, we can talk in another place."

"Change place? Where to change it? Lu Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Natural, it is our secret base of the Dragon Protection Pavilion in West Lucozia."

Lorenzo smiled and said, "To be honest, only the senior personnel of our secret base are qualified to know. This time, the lord asked you to go here to show full sincerity. What do you think?"

Hearing this, Lu Zhiyuan touched his chin and seemed a little hesitant.

He didn't know what Ji Yuanzun had in mind, but he could be sure that the other party was not a good stubble.

If he enters the secret base of the Dragon Pavilion, in case something happens, he can't escape.

The problem is that this is the only chance to meet Ji Yuanzun. Once he gives up, it is difficult for the royal palace to explain.

"What, does General Lu have any doubts?"

Lorenzo smiled and said, "You just said that you want us to show sincerity and trust, and we will all do it according to our words. Now, it depends on your sincerity, General Lu."

"Okay, since we want to cooperate, we will accompany you!"

After a little meditation, Lu Zhiyuan finally agreed.

He has no other choice but to adapt and take risks.

"General Lu, this way, please."

Lorenzo led with one hand and invited Lu Zhiyuan into the car.

With the roar of the accelerator, the vehicle quickly rose and left.

At this moment, it is a few hundred meters away from the restaurant.

Two secret agents are observing all the movements of Lu Zhiyuan through night vision telescopes.

When he saw that Lu Zhiyuan was taken away, one of the secret agents immediately pressed the headset: "Your Highness, Lu Zhiyuan was taken away by the people of the Dragon Pavilion. According to the monitoring, they are going to the secret base of the Dragon Pavilion. Please give instructions."

"You continue to follow, pay attention, and don't expose." There was a quick response from the headset.

"Yes!" The spy answered and immediately began to act.

At this moment, in a teahouse not far from the restaurant.

Dustin and Lu Tianba sat quietly, tasting tea while waiting for the opportunity.

In order to prevent detection, all the masters of the royal palace were lurking far away, leaving only a few secret agents to secretly observe Lu Zhiyuan's movements.

Only when the time is ripe can we really take action.

"Brother, is there something wrong?"

Seeing that Dustin’s face was different, Lu Tianba couldn't help asking in a low voice.

"Ji Yuanzun, an old fox, did not show up directly, but sent his subordinates to respond. If Lu Zhiyuan wants to see Ji Yuanzun, he must go to the secret base of Hulong Pavilion with them." Dustin did not hide it.

He quietly installed a monitor and tracker on Lu Zhiyuan, so the dialogue between the two sides just now was all in his ears.

"Isn't that a good thing? As long as we find the secret base of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, we can get them all together!" Lu Tianba said excitedly.

"It's not that simple."

Dustin shook his head: "Ji Yuanzun is a very thoughtful person. He must be very confident that he can invite Lu Zhiyuan to his old nest. If we act rashly, we are likely to steal chickens and eat rice."

Since it is a secret base, the defenses in it must be very strict.

Let alone the masters of the Dragon Pavilion itself. If you add hidden weapons, traps, and various defensive measures, it can definitely be called a fortress that is easy to defend and difficult to attack.

With their current manpower, it is difficult to capture the secret base of the Dragon Pavilion without using the Black Dragon Army.

As for the total anniation of the remnants of the Dragon Pavilion, it is even more impossible.

And to mobilize the Black Dragon Army on a large scale, it is very easy to scare the snake.

Therefore, what is in front of him is not only a good opportunity, but also a big problem.

"Brother, what should I do now? Do you want to call the Black Dragon Army? Lu Tianba asked.

"The traitors of the Dragon Guard Pavilion are all over West Lucozia. Once we use the army, they will soon know that they will probably flee before the Black Dragon Army arrives." Dustin shook his head.

"If the strong attack doesn't work, then we can only engage in a sneak attack. There are many masters in our army. If it is secretly dispatched in the name of exercises and does not disclose any information, there should be no problem." Lu Tianba proposed.

"Yes, just do as you say. Organize an elite team first and wait for the opportunity." Dustin nodded without saying yes or not.

Large-scale military transfer is definitely not possible. Only by secretly summoning soldiers and horses can we take all the remnants of the Dragon Pavilion.

"I'll do it right away."

Lu Tianba answered and got up directly and left.

"Third uncle, third uncle, it's up to you whether it can be done this time. Don't let me down."

Dustin held the teacup and looked out of the window.

Tonight, the moon is dark and the wind is high, which is very suitable for ambush. As for whether it will succeed or not, it all depends on Lu Zhiyuan's actions.

As long as Ji Yuanzun is poisoned, there will be a chance to kill him.

As soon as Ji Yuanzun died, the rest of the remnants of the Dragon Protector Pavilion were not afraid.

Last edited:
Chapter 1867

At this moment, on a moving business car.

Lorenzo took out a piece of black cloth and handed it to Lu Zhiyuan. He smiled and said, "General Lu, it's a long way. Please close your eyes and rest for a while."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lu Zhiyuan frowned slightly.

"This is our rule. Any outsider who goes to the secret base must be blindfolded first, just in case." Lorenzo explained.

"What? Can't you trust me?" Lu Zhiyuan pretended to be dissatisfied.

"General Lu, don't get me wrong. Everyone is the same. Please forgive me." Lorenzo is neither humble nor arrogant.

"Oy, blindfolded. It just so happens that I'm tired that I can lie down and rest." Lu Zhiyuan is too lazy to talk nonsense.

He closed his eyes directly and lay in the seat in a comfortable position.

"Thank you, General Lu, for your cooperation."

Lorenzo smiled and covered his eyes in person.

Time is passing little by little.

The vehicle initially drove smoothly, but after about an hour, the road suddenly became rugged.

The vehicle kept bumping, shaking so that people were drowsy.

"General Lorenzo, are we out of the city?" Lu Zhiyuan suddenly asked.

"Yes." Lorenzo did not hide it: "For the safety of the matter, the base is built outside the city. The journey is a little far away, but it is hidden enough."

"I didn't expect you to be so cautious in protecting the dragon pavilion." Lu Zhiyuan's way.

"Be careful to make the ten-thousand-year ship. General Lu will endure it again and will arrive soon." Lorenzo smiled.

The car continued to move forward, and the two of them chatted with each other.

After another time of incense, the car finally stopped.

It was not until then that Lorenzo untied the black cloth on Lu Zhiyuan's face.

Lu Zhiyuan got out of the car and found that he was already in a deep valley.

Looking around, there are mountains around, like dormant beasts.

Standing in the valley, Lu Zhiyuan felt as small as an ant.

"That's..."

Lu Zhiyuan looked into the distance and was soon attracted by the scene in front of him.

Hundreds of meters ahead, there is a wall dozens of meters high.

The city walls are all watered with steel concrete, which is tall and thick, and even cannonballs can't be penetrated.

Above the city wall, there are more than a dozen sentry towers and rows of modern heat weapons.

There are cannons, anti-aircraft guns, heavy machine guns, and so on.

Its defense is so tight that it is completely a fortress of war.

In addition, the wall is in the middle of the valley, occupying the dangerous terrain, even thousands of troops and horses can't attack it.

It was not until this moment that Lu Zhiyuan deeply realized how powerful the Dragon Protection Pavilion was.

It is incredible to be able to build such a war fortress on the West Lucozia border, and also arrange all kinds of heavy weapons. Even for many years, it has not been discovered by outsiders.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would have thought that the Dragon Protector Pavilion had laid such a deep foundation in Xiliang.

"General Lu, please follow me."

Lorenzo said hello and then led Lu Zhiyuan to continue to move forward.

After walking under the city wall and indicating his identity, the heavy gate slowly opened.

Lu Zhiyuan looked carefully. After the gate was opened, the corridor behind him was about ten meters long.

In other words, the foundation thickness of the city wall is ten meters wide.

Not to mention cannonballs, even missiles may not be able to penetrate.

Last edited:
Chapter 1866
"Wait!"

Seeing that Lu Zhiyuan was about to leave, Lorenzo finally couldn't help saying, "General Lu, we can talk slowly if we have something to say. Why should we be so impulsive?"

"What else is there to talk about? You don't even have the most basic trust. You clearly don't respect me!" Lu Zhiyuan deliberately put on an angry look.

"General Lu, don't be impatient. It's not that the Lord doesn't see you, but he doesn't have time now. If possible, please wait for a moment. I'll ask the Lord for instructions to see how he arranges." Lorenzo squeezed out his smile.

"Hurry up if you want to ask. I don't have that much time to wait." Lu Zhiyuan carried his hands on his back, and the shelf was very high.

"Yes, yes, General Lu, sit down first. I'll ask immediately."

After a few words of comfort, Lorenzo went aside, took out his mobile phone, and began to talk to someone.

After chatting for about two minutes, Lorenzo nodded and then made a gesture. A group of subordinates in the restaurant immediately dispersed and began to check the surrounding situation.

After a while, everyone returned and found nothing.

After chatting with Ji Yuanzun in a low voice, Lorenzo hung up the phone.

Then he squeezed out a smile, walked to Lu Zhiyuan and said, "General Lu, I have just asked the lord of the cabinet. He is almost busy with his affairs, and he still needs some finishing work. If you can't wait, we can talk in another place."

"Change place? Where to change it? Lu Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Natural, it is our secret base of the Dragon Protection Pavilion in Xiliang."

Lorenzo smiled and said, "To be honest, only the senior personnel of our secret base are qualified to know. This time, the lord asked you to go here to show full sincerity. What do you think?"

Hearing this, Lu Zhiyuan touched his chin and seemed a little hesitant.

He didn't know what Ji Yuanzun had in mind, but he could be sure that the other party was not a good stubble.

If he enters the secret base of the Dragon Pavilion, in case something happens, he can't escape.

The problem is that this is the only chance to meet Ji Yuanzun. Once he gives up, it is difficult for the royal palace to explain.

"What, does General Lu have any doubts?"

Lorenzo smiled and said, "You just said that you want us to show sincerity and trust, and we will all do it according to our words. Now, it depends on your sincerity, General Lu."

"Okay, since we want to cooperate, we will accompany you!"

After a little meditation, Lu Zhiyuan finally agreed.

He has no other choice but to adapt and take risks.

Lorenzo led with one hand and invited Lu Zhiyuan into the car.

With the roar of the accelerator, the vehicle quickly rose and left.

At this moment, it is a few hundred meters away from the restaurant.

Two secret agents are observing all the movements of Lu Zhiyuan through night vision telescopes.

When he saw that Lu Zhiyuan was taken away, one of the secret agents immediately pressed the headset: "Your Highness, Lu Zhiyuan was taken away by the people of the Dragon Pavilion. According to the monitoring, they are going to the secret base of the Dragon Pavilion. Please give instructions."

"You continue to follow, pay attention, and don't expose." There was a quick response from the headset.

"Yes!" The spy answered and immediately began to act.

At this moment, in a teahouse not far from the restaurant.

Dustin and Lu Tianba sat quietly, tasting tea while waiting for the opportunity.

In order to prevent detection, all the masters of the royal palace were lurking far away, leaving only a few secret agents to secretly observe Lu Zhiyuan's movements.

Only when the time is ripe can we really take action.

"Brother, is there something wrong?"

Seeing that Dustin’s face was different, Lu Tianba couldn't help asking in a low voice.

"Ji Yuanzun, an old fox, did not show up directly, but sent his subordinates to respond. If Lu Zhiyuan wants to see Ji Yuanzun, he must go to the secret base of Hulong Pavilion with them." Dustin did not hide it.

He quietly installed a monitor and tracker on Lu Zhiyuan, so the dialogue between the two sides just now was all in his ears.

"Isn't that a good thing? As long as we find the secret base of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, we can get them all together!" Lu Tianba said excitedly.

"It's not that simple."

Dustin shook his head: "Ji Yuanzun is a very thoughtful person. He must be very confident that he can invite Lu Zhiyuan to his old nest. If we act rashly, we are likely to steal chickens and eat rice."

Since it is a secret base, the defenses in it must be very strict.

Let alone the masters of the Dragon Pavilion itself. If you add hidden weapons, traps, and various defensive measures, it can definitely be called a fortress that is easy to defend and difficult to attack.

With their current manpower, it is difficult to capture the secret base of the Dragon Pavilion without using the Black Dragon Army.

As for the total anniation of the remnants of the Dragon Pavilion, it is even more impossible.

And to mobilize the Black Dragon Army on a large scale, it is very easy to scare the snake.

Therefore, what is in front of him is not only a good opportunity, but also a big problem.

"Brother, what should I do now? Do you want to call the Black Dragon Army? Lu Tianba asked.

"The traitors of the Dragon Guard Pavilion are all over Xiliang. Once we use the army, they will soon know that they will probably flee before the Black Dragon Army arrives." Dustin shook his head.

"If the strong attack doesn't work, then we can only engage in a sneak attack. There are many masters in our army. If it is secretly dispatched in the name of exercises and does not disclose any information, there should be no problem." Lu Tianba proposed.

"Yes, just do as you say. Organize an elite team first and wait for the opportunity." Dustin nodded without saying yes or not.

Large-scale military transfer is definitely not possible. Only by secretly summoning soldiers and horses can we take all the remnants of the Dragon Pavilion.

"I'll do it right away."

Lu Tianba answered and got up directly and left.

"Third uncle, third uncle, it's up to you whether it can be done this time. Don't let me down."

Dustin held the teacup and looked out of the window.

Tonight, the moon is dark and the wind is high, which is very suitable for ambush. As for whether it will succeed or not, it all depends on Lu Zhiyuan's actions.

As long as Ji Yuanzun is poisoned, there will be a chance to kill him.

As soon as Ji Yuanzun died, the rest of the remnants of the Dragon Protector Pavilion were not afraid.
Pasta don't be too impulsive, release more chapters, I command you this time 😂🤣😆

Chapter 1868

This level of defense is really terrible.

After walking through the city wall, standing in front of Lu Zhiyuan is another new world.

In terms of scale, the base behind the city wall is equivalent to a town.

Looking around, there are all kinds of buildings.

What battalions, training ground, test sites, arsenals, bunkers, military airports, etc. are neatly arranged.

Among them, there are also many civil facilities.

Lu Zhiyuan took a quick look. Judging from the scale and area of the building, this military base can accommodate at least 50,000 to 100,000 people!

Leaving aside the logistics staff, this is still an extremely powerful force.

With so many soldiers and horses, we can capture a city in a short time.

At this moment, even Lu Zhiyuan, who had experienced a lot of strong winds and waves, couldn't help but be secretly shocked.

The Dragon Protector Pavilion is too deep to show no mountains or water leakage, but it has accumulated a large number of soldiers and horses.

Moreover, even West Lucozia's spy did not notice it at all.

He suddenly regretted his choice. If he poisoned Ji Yuanzun in this base, would he still have a life?

Obviously impossible.

Lorenzo interrupted Lu Zhiyuan's thinking, and then led him into the middle of the command room of the military base.

Few people know that an anti-nuclear bunker has been built deep under the command room.

At this moment, in the command room.

Ji Yuanzun, wearing a mask, is sitting quietly, and the old version of Journey to the West is playing in the TV in front of him.

Ji Yuanzun, on the other hand, was very interesting and couldn't take his eyes off.

"Don-on-on..."

At this time, a knock on the door sounded.

"Come in."

Ji Yuanzun replied casually.

"Kh!"

The door of the command room opened, and Lorenzo and Lu Zhiyuan came in one after another.

"General Lu, we meet again."

Ji Yuanzun stood up and shook hands with Lu Zhiyuan warmly: "Come on, please sit down."

"Lord Ji, your place is really hidden. I have been a cavalry general in West Lucozia for many years, and I haven't noticed it at all." Lu Zhiyuan sighed.

"General Lu is flattered. These are all the hands left by the old cabinet owner, and I just took over."

Ji Yuanzun smiled and said, "Oh, by the way, I don't know why General Lu is in such a hurry to meet?"

"To be honest, I'm here to ask Lord Ji for help."

Lu Zhiyuan sighed softly and said regretfully, "Today should have been a good day for me to take office. I have never thought of a big change, which led to a loss of success. Now I have no way out, and I can only turn to Lord Ji."

"Oh? What the hell is going on? Ji Yuanzun had a doubtful tone.

"Rufus Rhys is not dead. He is still alive and lives well!" Lu Zhiyuan said in a low voice.

"What? Not dead? How is it possible?

Ji Yuanzun's tone was surprised: "My man obviously gave him a fatal blow. He can't be alive."

"I have seen it with my own eyes that there will never be a fake."

Lu Zhiyuan said with a serious face, " Rufus Rhys is sinister and cunning. After this assassination, he deceived all of us in the name of fake death, which eventually led to the failure of all our plans, and all his efforts were gone to nothing."

Chapter 1868

After walking through the city wall, standing in front of Lu Zhiyuan is another new world.

What battalions, training ground, test sites, arsenals, bunkers, military airports, etc. are neatly arranged.

Lu Zhiyuan took a quick look. Judging from the scale and area of the building, this military base can accommodate at least 50,000 to 100,000 people!

At this moment, even Lu Zhiyuan, who had experienced a lot of strong winds and waves, couldn't help but be secretly shocked.

The Dragon Protector Pavilion is too deep to show no mountains or water leakage, but it has accumulated a large number of soldiers and horses.

He suddenly regretted his choice. If he poisoned Ji Yuanzun in this base, would he still have a life?

Obviously impossible.

Lorenzo interrupted Lu Zhiyuan's thinking, and then led him into the middle of the command room of the military base.

Few people know that an anti-nuclear bunker has been built deep under the command room.

Ji Yuanzun, wearing a mask, is sitting quietly, and the old version of Journey to the West is playing in the TV in front of him.

Ji Yuanzun, on the other hand, was very interesting and couldn't take his eyes off.

"Don-on-on..."

"Come in."

"Kh!"

The door of the command room opened, and Lorenzo and Lu Zhiyuan came in one after another.

Ji Yuanzun stood up and shook hands with Lu Zhiyuan warmly: "Come on, please sit down."

"Lord Ji, your place is really hidden. I have been a cavalry general in West Lucozia for many years, and I haven't noticed it at all." Lu Zhiyuan sighed.

"General Lu is flattered. These are all the hands left by the old cabinet owner, and I just took over."

Ji Yuanzun smiled and said, "Oh, by the way, I don't know why General Lu is in such a hurry to meet?"

Lu Zhiyuan sighed softly and said regretfully, "Today should have been a good day for me to take office. I have never thought of a big change, which led to a loss of success. Now I have no way out, and I can only turn to Lord Ji."

"Rufus Rhys is not dead. He is still alive and lives well!" Lu Zhiyuan said in a low voice.

Ji Yuanzun's tone was surprised: "My man obviously gave him a fatal blow. He can't be alive."

Lu Zhiyuan said with a serious face, " Rufus Rhys is sinister and cunning. After this assassination, he deceived all of us in the name of fake death, which eventually led to the failure of all our plans, and all his efforts were gone to nothing."
We’re all caught up.
This is the last chapter released till now !

Last edited:
Grand master ozn where did the drunken master went after being Healed maybe he can kill the reminants🙁🙁

Chapter 1868

Obviously impossible.

"Don-on-on..."

"Come in."

"Kh!"

Thank You Pasta

Chapter 1868

Obviously impossible.

"Don-on-on..."

"Come in."

"Kh!"

Thanks bro, I finished it by lightning speed

Every few hours I check this forum but I know we all are in the current chapters we will never get more chapters but my curiosity doesn't stop.

Does anyone know about this novel " A Man like none other"because this looks interesting by the summary

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-05-21-06-10-428_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-05-21-06-10-428_com.android.chrome.jpg
    871 KB · Views: 13
Chapter 1869

"Fake death to lie? How can there be such a thing?" Ji Yuanzun raised his eyebrows.

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it."

Lu Zhiyuan shook his head and sighed, "In the final analysis, after all, we are short of chess. We were tricked by Rufus Rhys. Now, my subordinates have been controlled. If you want to turn the tables, it is impossible, so I came here for help from Lord Ji for help."

"Wait, let me have a comb."

Ji Yuanzun said thoughtfully, "You mean that our plan failed, Rufus Rhys did not die, and all the soldiers and horses you summoned were captured, and now we have no way out."

"That's right, it's about that." Lu Zhiyuan nodded.

"General Lu, I'm a little curious. If the plan fails and your people are destroyed, how did you escape?" Ji Yuanzun asked back.

"To be honest, I cheated them once by means of fraudulent surrender, and then took the opportunity to run away." Lu Zhiyuan's way.

Fraudulent surrender? How to say it? Ji Yuanzun is a little curious.

"Tay it, I hope Lord Ji doesn't mind."

Lu Zhiyuan organized the words and then said, "Actually, I used you as bait to pretend to surrender to Lu Wanjun and others, and lie to them that I can help them catch you, Lord Ji. They are eager to catch the murderer, so I was released and let me lead you to appear."

"Oh? Is that so?"

Ji Yuanzun smiled faintly: "So, is it a trap for you to ask me to meet? Is it the bureau of Rufus Rhys?

"It was like this at the beginning, but I think the general trend of the West Lucozia Palace has gone, and it is the king's way to rely on the Dragon Pavilion, so I have always been fooling them with tricks, and I have never leaked any important information." Lu Zhiyuan promised.

"So that's it."

Ji Yuanzun nodded and then said, "However, Lu Wanjun is as cunning as a fox. Will he really trust you completely?"

"He naturally didn't believe it, so he poisoned my body in advance as a threat. If I didn't do what I said, I'm afraid I won't live for more than three days." Lu Zhiyuan sighed for a long time.

"Poisoned?"

Ji Yuanzun took the initiative to stretch out his hand and said, "General Lu, I'm quite accomplished in medicine. Can you let me have a look?"

"Yes."

Lu Zhiyuan did not hesitate and put his hand on the table.

Ji Yuanzun explored Lu Zhiyuan's pulse with his fingers. After a few seconds, he nodded: "It's really a little strange in your body. It should be poisoned by someone, and the poisoner is very powerful, which can't be solved by ordinary people."

"Poison?"

Lu Zhiyuan's eyelids jumped: "Lord Ji, I don't know if you have any way to detoxify?"

If Ji Yuanzun could really detoxify him, then he would have no scruples.

"Of course, ordinary poison is not a problem, but this poison is not the type I am good at. Even if I force my cultivation to rush, the success rate is only about 30%." Ji Yuanzun is truthful.

"What about that? Is it possible that I am going to die?" Lu Zhiyuan cried with a sad face.

"General Lu, don't be nervous. Since we are allies, I will definitely find a way to cure you."

Ji Yuanzun smiled and said, "The poison of witchcraft, looking at the whole world, is the best at witchcraft religion. I can send someone to contact the witchcraft religion and spend a lot of money to ask the master to treat you."

"Great! Then I'm sorry to trouble you, Lord Ji!"

Lu Zhiyuan looked happy and hurriedly clenched his fists and saluted.

"General Lu, you're welcome. You and I used to know each other, but now we are on the same boat. How can I not save you?"

Ji Yuanzun gestured to Lorenzo and ordered, "Thank you, Elder, send a good general to go to Wuqijiao. No matter what the price is, you must invite the master of detoxification back!"

"Yes!"

Lorenzo answered and quickly turned around and went out.

"General Lu, you can rest here at ease. I will definitely cure your poison in three days." Ji Yuanzun promised.

"Thank you, Lord Ji." Lu Zhiyuan opened his eyes and smiled.

"Report!"