An Understated Dominance 1431 onwards - Ozn and Mich Translation

Hi All,

I really appreciate the translations being posted by Junlee aka Jungal2000 and NAZMUL, these are proper translations with decent writing. That's not what you'll get here....

I am only posting this as I am sure there are many people hooked on this story like I am, who wish to read ahead, however, cannot stand the Chinese names confusing you. I simply run a macro to convert names based on the available names. The raw content is coming from the machine translated version at: bookalb.com.

A few points to note:

• I will not be creating names. If there isn't a name defined for a character that I can find, I'll leave the Chinese name until one is available from the more talented individuals doing translations, once available, I'll add it to my macro to convert it going forward.
  • I will not be posting everyday, I will only post what I've done as I read the story.
With that said, enjoy it if you want to, otherwise wait on the superb translations being done by the others in this forum (a big thanks to them!)

FYI: Bolded names are where my macro has replaced text. Hopefully it's correct! Some Chinese names will be bolded as I've marked them for replacement when available...

Last edited by a moderator:
At this moment, beyond the mountains. In an ordinary farmer's house. Lu Chen and Lu Zhiyuan were sitting on the kang, drinking tea and waiting for news. Ever since Lu Zhiyuan was taken away, they had been following him secretly to a place called the Black Gorge Mountains. The Black Gorge Mountains are very large and vast, and they are also located in the border area. Half of its area is within the territory of Xiliang; the other half of its area belongs to the enemy's territory. Over the years, the two countries have been relatively peaceful. Except for the occasional friction between spies, there have been no obvious conflicts. Due to the special geographical location of the Heixia Mountains, there are basically no outsiders coming except for a few farmers and hunters who rely on the mountains. "Brother, it's already past midnight. The signal on Lu Zhiyuan's body has disappeared, and the spies haven't sent back any information. Could something have happened?" Lu Tianba looked solemn. "Wait a minute." Lu Chen said calmly: "Lu Zhiyuan was poisoned by me, so he shouldn't dare to rebel. The reason why the signal was lost may be that the Dragon Protection Pavilion installed many jammers in the Black Gorge Mountains." "Dong dong dong..." At this time, a knock on the door suddenly sounded. Lu Tianba quickly ran down the pit and opened the wooden door softly. Standing outside the door was a Grade-A spy from the palace. "How's it going? Have you got any results from the investigation?" Lu Tianba asked quickly. "I just went to the hiding place of No. 3 and No. 4, and found traces of a fight at the scene. As expected, No. 3 and No. 4 should have been arrested." the Class A spy replied. "Caught? How could this happen? Could it be that Lu Zhiyuan snitched?" Lu Tianba frowned. "Lu Zhiyuan didn't know that we had arranged for spies. Even if he could guess it, he couldn't determine the spies' specific whereabouts. The reason why they were discovered was probably because the spies from Dragon Protection Pavilion were more powerful than ours." Lu Chen thought thoughtfully. The way. "The spy was caught and Lu Zhiyuan disappeared. Brother, what should we do now?" Lu Tianba frowned. Now they are like headless flies, with no clues at all, and they were plotted by the Dragon Guard Pavilion for no apparent reason.
as I await for chapter 1875 onwards

Chapter 1873

Late at night, in the palace of Xiliang Prince. "Cough cough cough..." Rufus Rhys sat on the edge of the bed, coughing violently, and his body was shaking. Every time he coughed, a little bit of blood would be sprinkled on the ground. "Your Majesty! The medicine is here, the medicine is here!" After hearing Rufus's cough, Li Yishuang took the medicine and immediately walked into the room quickly. Li Yishuang put down the pills and patted Rufus's back gently, her eyes full of worry and distress. After a while, Rufus Rhy's coughing finally stopped, and there was a pool of blood on the ground. His entire face was as pale as paper, and his forehead was covered in sweat.

"Your Highness, drink the medicine quickly." Li Yishuang quickly picked up the medicine bowl and handed it over with both hands. "It's too bitter. It makes me sick when I smell it." Rufus Rhys frowned, looking very reluctant. "Your Majesty, good medicine is bitter and good for the sick, drink it." Li Yishuang advised softly. "They are all dying. It doesn't matter whether they drink or not." Rufus shook his head.

"Don't talk nonsense! You will definitely live a long life!" Li Yishuang said seriously.

"Yes, yes, live a long life." Rufus smiled with relief, then looked at the soup in the bowl, frowned again, finally gritted his teeth, picked up the bowl, and drank it all in one gulp.

The Prince, who remained calm in the face of thousands of troops, drank a bowl of medicine and his whole face became distorted.

It wasn't until he took a piece of brown sugar that he let out a long sigh of relief.

"My lord, are you feeling better?" Li Yishuang picked up the white towel and wiped Rufus's sweat carefully.
"Much better." He smiled comfortingly.

Although they are all valuable medicinal materials, as time goes by, their efficacy becomes worse and worse. I wonder how long his broken body can last?

"My lord, you were injured before and haven't fully recovered yet. It's better to rest early." Li Yishuang advised.
"Can't sleep." Rufus shook his head: "Oh, by the way, what's going on with Logan and Tianba now?"

"It's not going well." Li Yishuang sighed softly: "Ji Yuanzun is so cunning and has never shown up. Moreover, the meeting location was moved to the secret base of Hulong Pavilion. Especially after Lu Zhiyuan entered the Black Gorge Mountains, he completely disappeared and has not been traced to this day."

"Black Gorge Mountains?" Rufus squinted:
" That place is right on the border. It seems that the Dragon Protection Pavilion is hidden very deep."

"Your Majesty, I think Lu Zhiyuan will rebel again." Li Yishuang said with some worry:

"If Lu Zhiyuan chooses to cooperate with Ji Yuanzun, he will design an ambush. As for Logan and Tianba, they may be in danger." "Don't worry too much." Rufus smiled.

Chapter 1874

Rufus smiled faintly: "Lu Zhiyuan was poisoned. If he wants to save his life, he must obey orders."

"What if he has a way to detoxify?" Li Yishuang asked tentatively. "It doesn't hurt to detoxify."

Rufus shook his head and said with a smile: "Lu Zhiyuan is a smart man. He knows very well that cooperating with Ji Yuanzun is to seek skin from a tiger. In the past, he had some wealth and he could rely on it. But now, he has nothing. He has nothing to worry about. He is not qualified to be on an equal footing with Ji Yuanzun. Once he loses his due value, he will only die.
But we are different. We are both descendants of the Rhys family and blood relatives. Even if he openly rebels, we can still give him a way to live. If this time It's not a problem to atone for his sins, perform well, and give him a lifetime of wealth. In this case, what do you think Lu Zhiyuan will choose?"

"My lord, this is the truth, but people's hearts are unpredictable. What if Lu Zhiyuan doesn't know what is good and what is wrong, what should you do if he makes this one mistake?" Li Yishuang asked.

"If this is the case, Lu Zhiyuan is simply seeking death." Lu Wanjun said calmly.

"I don't care whether Lu Zhiyuan dies or not, but Tianba and the others..." Li Yishuang hesitated.

"Don't think too much. They are no longer children. They have long been able to take charge of their own affairs. This annihilation of the Dragon Protection Pavilion is a test for them. If it can be completed successfully, I can safely hand over West Lucozia to them." Rufus Rhys smiled.

His two sons are not ordinary people. Although he is young, his ability is even worse than what he was back then. As long as you practice a little bit, you will become something great.

"Don't look so grim. I've already let Hong Fu pass. If there is any accident, Hong Fu will keep them safe." Lu Wanjun comforted. "It turns out that the prince has been prepared for a long time." Li Yishuang breathed a sigh of relief.

"They are all my sons, how could I not care? I just hope that they can take charge early, so Hongfu will not help them until the moment of life and death. Whether they succeed or fail depends entirely on themselves." Lu Wanjun said.

"Your Majesty is strategizing, but I worry too much." Li Yishuang nodded.
She didn't care whether she could destroy the Dragon Guard Pavilion or not. She just wanted her son to be safe. That's all. ...

Black Gorge Mountains, inside a farmer's residence. Logan sat cross-legged, closed his eyes and rested, quietly waiting for the results of the investigation. After an unknown amount of time, the door suddenly opened.

Lu Tianba and the Grade-A spy walked in dusty. "Brother, there's news!" As soon as Lu Tianba entered the door, he sat on the kang. At the same time, he took out a map, opened it, and began to draw carefully: "Our detectives launched a carpet search along this area, and finally An anomaly was discovered in a dangerous place, and it is here!" Lu Tianba pointed to the center of the map and continued: "This is a huge valley, with one front and one back, and two entrances and exits.

The entrance in front is in front of us. In West Lucozia, the rear exit is on the enemy's border.
This valley spans two countries. Of course, this is not the point. The most important thing is that our spies found that at the entrance of the valley, there was another wall. A high and thick city wall. Various defensive firepower is also deployed on the city wall.

Judging from the scale, it is at least the level of a war fortress. If you guessed correctly, this should be the secret base of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. However, due to the location of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, There were too many hidden sentries, and our spies did not dare to approach them rashly. After confirming the location, they immediately returned to report." After listening,

Logan nodded: "Well done, we finally found their base."

"Brother, the base has been found, but this location is easy to defend and difficult to attack. It will be very difficult for us to capture all the Dragon Guard Pavilions." Lu Tianba said seriously:

"The most important thing is that we are not sure about the city wall. What's going on behind the scenes? How many soldiers and horses are there in the Dragon Guard Pavilion? If we attack rashly, we might suffer heavy losses!"

Chapter 1875
"Tianba, it seems that you have learned a lot in the past few years in the army."
Logan smiled and said: "You are right. You cannot attack rashly. You must at least find out the situation first. There are many experts in the Dragon Protection Pavilion. The spies of the palace can no longer go deeper, so I decided to personally Take a trip."
"Brother, isn't it too risky?"
Lu Tianba was a little worried: "You are the future King of West Lucozia. You must focus on the overall situation and cannot go into danger alone. Let me go. I am a martial arts master after all. If you really encounter danger, I can be there in time." Get away.”
"no!"
Logan refused: "Although your strength is not bad, you are still unable to face the top masters of Dragon Protection Pavilion. If you are discovered by Ji Yuanzun, you will not even have a chance to escape."
"But......"
Lu Tianba was about to say something, but was interrupted by Logan raising his hand: "It's nothing but, I have full command of this operation. I order you to stay here and wait for news from me."
After Logan finished speaking, he quickly went out with the Grade A spies.
Although Lu Tianba was worried, there was nothing he could do.
He knew in his heart that only his eldest brother could sneak into the Dragon Protection Pavilion base.
Now he only hopes that the eldest brother can progress smoothly.
Under the leadership of the spies, Logan traveled quickly over the mountains and ridges, and soon approached the base of Dragon Protection Pavilion.
As Lu Tianba said, there is a tall city wall standing in front of the base.
The city wall lies across the entrance of the valley, like an insurmountable chasm.
He checked carefully and found that there were many secret sentries from the Dragon Protection Pavilion lurking around.
If it were an ordinary expert, he would have been discovered before he even got close to the city wall.
"You hide first and don't alert others. I'll go there alone."
He whispered to the spies, then took a step forward, turned into an undetectable black shadow, and jumped to the top of the tree.
There are lush trees and green grass all around. Although it can be well hidden, it can also easily block the view.
Although there are many hidden sentries in the Dragon Protection Pavilion, with Logan's cultivation level, he can easily avoid them.
Tonight, the moon was dark and the wind was high. His figure was silent, like a ghost, passing over the tops of the big trees.
Its speed is so fast that it almost disappears in the blink of an eye.
Not to mention at night, even in broad daylight, it is difficult to detect.
At this moment, it is two hundred meters away from the city wall.
A spy from the Dragon Protection Pavilion wearing night clothes was quietly lying on the stone, observing the surrounding situation.
Logan's body was completely integrated with the surrounding environment. As long as it doesn't move around, you may not be able to spot it even if you look closely.
"Whoosh~!"
At this time, the Dragon Guard Pavilion spies felt a cold wind blowing above their heads.
Subconsciously, he looked up, but there was nothing. The sky was so quiet that I couldn't even see a single bird.
"No. 3, have you noticed anything unusual?"
The Detective from Dragon Protection Pavilion put his finger on the headset and asked in a low voice.
A hundred meters away from him, there was also a spy hidden.
The two sides have become a cornerstone, and can look after each other, watch each other, and monitor the scope, with almost no blind spots.
"It's calm, nothing unusual." came the response from the headset.

"It's probably because I've been worrying too much, so I'll continue to be on guard." The Dragon Guard Pavilion spy didn't say much, and his eyes began to scan around again, not missing any signs of trouble.
Little did he know that Logan had already passed over his head.
After Logan avoided all eyes and ears, he went directly along the mountain wall, crossed the city wall, and then entered the secret base of Dragon Protection Pavilion.
When he saw the scale of the base, he couldn't help but be secretly surprised.
He didn't expect that there was such a large military base hidden in this desolate place, with all the facilities inside.
Tanks, aircraft, artillery, all kinds of light and heavy weapons, everything you need.
And judging from the military camp buildings, there are at least 50,000 soldiers and horses in this base.
With so many heavy weapons, coupled with a large number of elite soldiers, this base can be described as impregnable.
If we attack rashly, West Lucozia Palace will definitely suffer heavy losses.
"Fortunately, I came here myself, otherwise we would have suffered a big loss." Logan frowned slightly.
Who would have thought that such a powerful force could be hidden in this wilderness?
No wonder Dragon Guard Pavilion dared to carry out assassinations so blatantly. It turned out that they were confident.
Being in such a war fortress, there is no fear of invasion by foreign enemies.
The most important thing is that this place can be attacking when advancing and defended when retreating.
If anything happens, Ji Yuanzun can immediately flee abroad to avoid the disaster.
"With the defense of this base, the only way for the Black Dragon Army to defeat it is with more than 100,000 army. But the problem is that if the Black Dragon Army is to be mobilized on a large scale, it will definitely not be able to hide it from the eyes and ears of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. Once the enemy is alerted, all previous efforts will be wasted. Now is the time What should I do?”
Logan frowned slightly, thoughtfully.
It would be too difficult to attack by force, and the price would be high.
To defeat the Dragon Guard Pavilion at the minimum cost and as quickly as possible, there is only one way - beheading!
Directly kill the senior officials of the Dragon Protection Pavilion headed by Ji Yuanzun, leaving the entire Dragon Protection Pavilion without a leader, and then kill them all in one fell swoop.
However, the beheading operation has a big drawback, that is, it requires a powerful assassination team, and everyone in it must be a martial arts master.
Otherwise, it will be difficult to implement.
Of course, the most critical point is Ji Yuanzun.
As the fifth strongest man on the world-shaking list, there is no doubt about his strength.
If Ji Yuanzun cannot be killed first, it is doomed to fail.
After all, it all depends on Lu Zhiyuan, whether he can successfully poison him?
"That's right! Lu Zhiyuan!"
Logan raised his eyebrows and immediately began to search around the base.
The signal on Lu Zhiyuan has been lost, so there is a high probability that he should be hiding in this base.
He needs to test and see if Lu Zhiyuan will act as planned?
Or, did the other party betray the Xiliang Palace?
In the dark night, Logan's figure was like a ghost, erratic.
Wherever it passed, it did not cause any disturbance, and it perfectly avoided the patrol team and all the eyes and ears around it.
"who?!"
Just as Logan was passing by an arsenal, a soldier seemed to notice something, suddenly became alert, and at the same time pulled out the knife from his waist.
Great work. Thanks

Chapter 1876

"What's going on? What's all the fuss about?"

Another companion of the soldier had a look of astonishment on his face and was completely confused.

"I thought I heard something just now. Maybe someone lurked in!"
The soldiers shot around vigilantly, looking for clues in the darkness.

"Did you hear wrong, buddy? Our base is heavily guarded, with many checkpoints and countless open posts and hidden sentries. Who can sneak in? Don't be ridiculous." The soldier's companion didn't care.

Outside the city wall, the defense is tight, and inside the city wall, there are also round-the-clock patrols.

Not even a fly can fly in, let alone a human being.

Besides, in this wilderness, no one can find this place except the staff of Dragon Protection Pavilion.

"Be careful with the Wannian ship. I'll go take a look around. Please be vigilant."

The soldiers did not relax and began to circle the arsenal and inspect it carefully.

But after searching inside and outside, he couldn't find any clues.

"Strange, did I hear it wrong?" the soldier muttered to himself.

After checking again to no avail, he returned to his post.

And all his movements were visible to Dustin who was standing on the roof.

"Sure enough, the Dragon Guard Pavilion is full of experts. A small soldier has such a keen perception. It seems that we need to be more careful."
Dustin's figure flashed and disappeared from the roof.

The whole person turned into a breeze and began to flutter everywhere.

"Um?"

When approaching somewhere, the insect mother carried by Dustin suddenly jumped a few times, as if it sensed something.

He had added some ingredients to Shiquan Dabu Pills before, and this ingredient was the eggs of the insect mother.

After the insect eggs enter the human body, they will hatch soon, settle in an invisible place, and finally form a connection with the mother insect.

In layman's terms, it's a chain poison of mother and son.

If Dustin has murderous intentions, then he only needs to crush the insect mother, and the thousands of fiery beetle in Lu Zhiyuan's body will go crazy and eat his internal organs.

In addition, there will be a special connection between the insect mother and the fiery beetles.

Once they get within 500 meters, the two parties will establish contact.

And just now, the insect mother on Dustin's body was beating because it sensed the existence of the fiery beetles.

"So it's here..."

Under the induction of the insect mother, Dustin quickly determined the direction and finally came to a luxurious residence.

Although it is a military base, it also has corresponding living areas and entertainment venues.

The place where Lu Zhiyuan lives is considered a single-family villa, the kind with a yard.

Generally, only the upper echelons of Dragon Protection Pavilion have this benefit.

At this moment, in the living room of the villa.

Lu Zhiyuan was half lying on the sofa, enjoying the foot massage from a beautiful attendant, with a very intoxicated expression.

On the table next to him, there are cut fruit plates and exquisite snacks.

"General Lu, how is your strength?" the beautiful attendant asked thoughtfully.

"Well, very good." Lu Zhiyuan smiled with satisfaction.

"Actually, I am not only good at foot massage, but also good at other services." The beautiful attendant blinked ambiguously, with a strong hint.

"Oh, is it so?"

Chapter 1877

Lu Zhiyuan slowly opened his eyes. Just when he was about to say something, the corner of his eye suddenly glanced out the window.

There, a person was standing.
It was Logan Rhys!

"Damn it!"

Lu Zhiyuan was startled, and his whole body was trembling.

He never dreamed that Logan would be able to find him in the secret base of Dragon Protection Pavilion.

"General Lu, what's wrong? Did I use too much force?" The beautiful attendant was a little frightened.

"It's nothing. I'm a little tired and want to rest. Please step back first."

Lu Zhiyuan quickly calmed down, then waved his hand to signal the beautiful attendant to leave.

"yes."

The beautiful attendant did not dare to refuse and immediately resigned.

After waiting for others to leave, Dustin ducked into the room and sat across from Lu Zhiyuan.

"His Highness, why are you here?" Lu Zhiyuan looked surprised.

"Third uncle, you have never been found. Naturally, I was very worried, so I searched everywhere and finally found this place."

Dustin smiled faintly: "But now it seems that not only are you okay, Third Uncle, but you are also living a comfortable life, and you are being taken care of."

"This is all Ji Yuanzun's arrangement. He probably wants to use Wenrou Township to keep me here."

Lu Zhiyuan said calmly: "But your third uncle and I have experienced many battles. I have seen this kind of tactics many times, so naturally I won't take it lightly. I'm just cooperating with them in the show."

"Yeah?"

Dustin's expression was somewhat meaningful: "It seems that the third uncle has met Ji Yuanzun, so how is the poisoning going?"

"His Highness, poison is poison, but I can't risk my life in vain, right?"

Lu Zhiyuan said helplessly: "Look at the defense of this base and the masters ambushing around. Even if I am lucky enough to assassinate Ji Yuanzun, I will only die in the end."

"So Third Uncle, do you have any other plans?" Dustin asked tentatively.

What the other party said does make some sense.

With the defense of this base, even if he is surrounded, it will be very difficult to escape.

"I can't tell you the plan, but tomorrow, we will have a good opportunity to make a move."

Lu Zhiyuan lowered his voice and said: "I have already heard that Ji Yuanzun will leave the base tomorrow and go to the royal city, and he will take me with him.

I will inform you in advance when the time comes, and you will ambush him halfway and kill him. Caught off guard!”

"It does sound like an opportunity." Dustin nodded thoughtfully.

"Just in case, bring more people with you tomorrow. Don't let Ji Yuanzun escape." Lu Zhiyuan warned.

"I will arrange this myself, but whether it can happen or not depends mainly on you, Third Uncle."

Dustin said seriously: "Ji Yuanzun is too strong. If he wants to escape, no one will be able to keep him. Of course, if he is poisoned by the God-Destroying Poison, that will be a different matter."

"Don't worry, as long as your ambush is in place, I will seize the opportunity and give Ji Yuanzun a fatal blow!" Lu Zhiyuan vowed.

"Okay! Then I will wait for the good news from my third uncle tomorrow. Whether I can destroy the remnants of the Dragon Guard Pavilion depends on this time!" Dustin said seriously.

"You should go back first. There are many dangers here. It is not advisable to stay for a long time. If you are discovered, not even I can save you." Lu Zhiyuan said.

"Thank you, Third Uncle. After everything is done, I will give Third Uncle another Shiquan Dabu Pill."
Lu Chen smiled meaningfully, then walked away.

The last sentence also has a bit of warning meaning.

He didn't completely trust Lu Zhiyuan. If he didn't have something to rely on, there was no guarantee that the other party would rebel.

Now that there is a chain poison between the mother and the child, if Lu Zhiyuan really has evil intentions, he will die very miserably.

Chapter 1878

After Dustin had a conversation with Lu Zhiyuan, he immediately left the secret base of Dragon Protection Pavilion.

This place is indeed not suitable for staying for a long time. If it were not to confirm the news, he would not risk his life.

Fortunately, it was calm when he came in, and he didn't disturb anyone when we went out.

However, not long after Lu Chen left.

Lu Zhiyuan picked up the landline phone on the table and dialed the number in the command room.

five minutes later.

Ji Yuanzun walked into the villa with several personal guards.

"General Lu, I heard that you came to me in an emergency?" Ji Yuanzun was the first to speak.

"Lord Ji, a person from West Lucozia Prince's Palace just lurked in your base." Lu Zhiyuan got straight to the point.

"Oh, is it so?"

Ji Yuanzun was a little surprised. He looked around and said, "General Lu, are you sure?"

"Of course, he was standing in front of me just now." Lu Zhiyuan looked serious.

"Who is this person? What's the point of coming to see General Lu?" Ji Yuanzun asked.

"This man is none other than the eldest son of West Lucozia Palace, Logan Rhys!"

Lu Zhiyuan said without any concealment: "The reason why he lurked in was to let me cooperate with him to deal with you, Master Ji."

"Logan Rhys?"

Ji Yuanzun nodded: "If it's him, it's normal that our people didn't notice it."

As the tenth master on the Astonishing List, if you want to hide your traces, it is really difficult to find.

Even he has to be within a hundred meters to be able to sense it.

"Master Ji, Logan Rhys doesn't know that I have joined the Dragon Guard Pavilion, so he just discussed the plan with me."

Lu Zhiyuan smiled evilly and said: "I lied to him and told him that you would leave the base tomorrow and go to West Lucozia King's City, and asked him to lead an ambush halfway. Unexpectedly, this guy actually believed it and said that he would cooperate with me inside and outside to ambush Ji. My lord you.”

"It seems that I have become a thorn in the side of West Lucozia Prince's Palace, and they can't wait to get rid of me." Ji Yuanzun sneered.

"Master Ji, taking advantage of this opportunity, we can definitely use the trick to kill Logan directly!"
Lu Zhiyuan said gloomily: "Now the Prince of Thewese is on the verge of death and will not live long. In the future, the position of King of West Lucozia will definitely fall to Logan Rhys. If we kill him, there will be no successor to the throne. We will take control of it then." West Lucozia will be much easier."

"That makes sense!"

Ji Yuanzun's eyes lit up: "Logan Rhys is extremely talented and has endless potential. He will be a huge threat in the future. If he can be eradicated, it will be equivalent to killing a serious problem!"

"That's what I thought about." Lu Zhiyuan smiled.

"General Lu, yes, you have made a great contribution this time."

Ji Yuanzun smiled and nodded: "To be honest, I had doubts about you before. Until just now, you showed me your loyalty, so I decided to officially appoint you as the elder of Dragon Protection Pavilion. From now on, Enjoy the highest level of benefits in the Dragon Protection Pavilion!”

"Thank you, Lord Ji... Oh no, thank you, Lord Pavilion!" Lu Zhiyuan looked happy.

"Elder Lu, you have full authority to direct tomorrow's actions. You can dispatch everyone around me at will. I only have one sentence: kill Logan Rhys at all costs!" Ji Yuanzun's eyes flashed fiercely.

"Don't worry, Pavilion Master, I promise to complete the mission!" Lu Zhiyuan said swornly.

"Okay! Tomorrow I will make Rufus Rhys mourn!" Ji Yuanzun laughed.

When he was in Stonia before, he activated Lorenzo's chess piece and prepared to assassinate Logan.

He never thought that the other party was so lucky that he was actually saved.

Now that he meets him again, nothing can be done to make him escape.

…….

The next day, early morning.
On the edge of the Black Gorge Mountains, on a rarely visited mountain road.

Dustin and Lu Tianba led a group of experts to ambush in the rocks on both sides of the mountain road.

This is a narrow and dangerous place with mountain peaks on both sides. In the middle of the mountain peak is a mountain road, and on both sides of the mountain road are piles of rocks.

It is perfect for an ambush.

"Brother, are Lu Zhiyuan's words reliable? Is Ji Yuanzun really going to take this path?"
Lu Tianba looked around, a little suspicious.

This mountain road is overgrown with weeds, and you can tell at a glance that few people pass by.

"Lu Zhiyuan has been poisoned by me. If he cherishes his life, he will not dare to betray us. Otherwise, he will only die before us." Dustin said.

"I always feel that this person is not very reliable." Lu Tianba still had some doubts.

"Don't worry, I have placed a lot of spies around. If there is any trouble, we can all know it immediately." Dustin comforted.

"That's good." Lu Tianba nodded.

"Oh, by the way, how did the thing I asked you to do go?" Dustin suddenly asked.

"The letter has been sent out, and the person you want to invite is on the way." Lu Tian said domineeringly.

"This is my backup plan. As long as we succeed in the ambush today, we can take advantage of the situation and destroy the Dragon Guard Pavilion in one fell swoop!" Dustin narrowed his eyes.

"Damn! After struggling for so long, I can finally avenge my shame!" Lu Tianba licked his lips, a fierce light flashed in his eyes.
The Dragon Guard Pavilion has become a thorn in the side of West Lucozia Palace.

Whether it was the incident in the Forbidden City ten years ago or the assassination of his father a few days ago, the Dragon Guard Pavilion was secretly controlling it.

Now that he had the opportunity to kill Dragon Guard Pavilion, the blood in his body had already begun to boil.

You know, in order to ambush Ji Yuanzun this time, most of the masters in the palace have already been dispatched.
They also specially selected an elite team from the Black Dragon Army.

As long as Ji Yuanzun is surrounded, even if he has the ability to reach heaven, it will be impossible not to get him.

"Your Highness, the spies in front just sent news that someone is coming three kilometers east!"
While everyone was waiting quietly, a guard suddenly ran to Chase Dustin and whispered a warning.

"Notify everyone, be careful of ambush and don't alert others." Dustin whispered.

"Yes!" The guard responded and immediately passed on the news.
All ambush teams were carefully hidden and even their breathing was kept low.

After a stick of incense was burned, a group of people finally appeared in front of the mountain road.

It was the members of the Dragon Protection Pavilion!

Chapter 1876

Another companion of the soldier had a look of astonishment on his face and was completely confused.

"Did you hear wrong, buddy? Our base is heavily guarded, with many checkpoints and countless open posts and hidden sentries. Who can sneak in? Don't be ridiculous." The soldier's companion didn't care.

Outside the city wall, the defense is tight, and inside the city wall, there are also round-the-clock patrols.

Besides, in this wilderness, no one can find this place except the staff of Dragon Protection Pavilion.

"Be careful with the Wannian ship. I'll go take a look around. Please be vigilant."

The soldiers did not relax and began to circle the arsenal and inspect it carefully.

"Sure enough, the Dragon Guard Pavilion is full of experts. A small soldier has such a keen perception. It seems that we need to be more careful."

"Um?"

When approaching somewhere, the insect mother carried by Dustin suddenly jumped a few times, as if it sensed something.

He had added some ingredients to Shiquan Dabu Pills before, and this ingredient was the eggs of the insect mother.

After the insect eggs enter the human body, they will hatch soon, settle in an invisible place, and finally form a connection with the mother insect.

If Dustin has murderous intentions, then he only needs to crush the insect mother, and the thousands of fiery beetle in Lu Zhiyuan's body will go crazy and eat his internal organs.

In addition, there will be a special connection between the insect mother and the fiery beetles.

And just now, the insect mother on Dustin's body was beating because it sensed the existence of the fiery beetles.

"So it's here..."

Under the induction of the insect mother, Dustin quickly determined the direction and finally came to a luxurious residence.

Although it is a military base, it also has corresponding living areas and entertainment venues.

The place where Lu Zhiyuan lives is considered a single-family villa, the kind with a yard.

Generally, only the upper echelons of Dragon Protection Pavilion have this benefit.

Lu Zhiyuan was half lying on the sofa, enjoying the foot massage from a beautiful attendant, with a very intoxicated expression.

"Actually, I am not only good at foot massage, but also good at other services." The beautiful attendant blinked ambiguously, with a strong hint.

"Oh, is it so?"

Chapter 1877

Lu Zhiyuan slowly opened his eyes. Just when he was about to say something, the corner of his eye suddenly glanced out the window.

It was Logan Rhys!

"Damn it!"

He never dreamed that Logan would be able to find him in the secret base of Dragon Protection Pavilion.

"General Lu, what's wrong? Did I use too much force?" The beautiful attendant was a little frightened.

Lu Zhiyuan quickly calmed down, then waved his hand to signal the beautiful attendant to leave.

"yes."

After waiting for others to leave, Dustin ducked into the room and sat across from Lu Zhiyuan.

"Third uncle, you have never been found. Naturally, I was very worried, so I searched everywhere and finally found this place."

Dustin smiled faintly: "But now it seems that not only are you okay, Third Uncle, but you are also living a comfortable life, and you are being taken care of."

"This is all Ji Yuanzun's arrangement. He probably wants to use Wenrou Township to keep me here."

Lu Zhiyuan said calmly: "But your third uncle and I have experienced many battles. I have seen this kind of tactics many times, so naturally I won't take it lightly. I'm just cooperating with them in the show."

"Yeah?"

Dustin's expression was somewhat meaningful: "It seems that the third uncle has met Ji Yuanzun, so how is the poisoning going?"

Lu Zhiyuan said helplessly: "Look at the defense of this base and the masters ambushing around. Even if I am lucky enough to assassinate Ji Yuanzun, I will only die in the end."

With the defense of this base, even if he is surrounded, it will be very difficult to escape.

"I can't tell you the plan, but tomorrow, we will have a good opportunity to make a move."

Lu Zhiyuan lowered his voice and said: "I have already heard that Ji Yuanzun will leave the base tomorrow and go to the royal city, and he will take me with him.

I will inform you in advance when the time comes, and you will ambush him halfway and kill him. Caught off guard!”

"Just in case, bring more people with you tomorrow. Don't let Ji Yuanzun escape." Lu Zhiyuan warned.

"I will arrange this myself, but whether it can happen or not depends mainly on you, Third Uncle."

Dustin said seriously: "Ji Yuanzun is too strong. If he wants to escape, no one will be able to keep him. Of course, if he is poisoned by the God-Destroying Poison, that will be a different matter."

"Don't worry, as long as your ambush is in place, I will seize the opportunity and give Ji Yuanzun a fatal blow!" Lu Zhiyuan vowed.

"Okay! Then I will wait for the good news from my third uncle tomorrow. Whether I can destroy the remnants of the Dragon Guard Pavilion depends on this time!" Dustin said seriously.

"You should go back first. There are many dangers here. It is not advisable to stay for a long time. If you are discovered, not even I can save you." Lu Zhiyuan said.

"Thank you, Third Uncle. After everything is done, I will give Third Uncle another Shiquan Dabu Pill."

He didn't completely trust Lu Zhiyuan. If he didn't have something to rely on, there was no guarantee that the other party would rebel.

Now that there is a chain poison between the mother and the child, if Lu Zhiyuan really has evil intentions, he will die very miserably.

Chapter 1878

After Dustin had a conversation with Lu Zhiyuan, he immediately left the secret base of Dragon Protection Pavilion.

This place is indeed not suitable for staying for a long time. If it were not to confirm the news, he would not risk his life.

Fortunately, it was calm when he came in, and he didn't disturb anyone when we went out.

Lu Zhiyuan picked up the landline phone on the table and dialed the number in the command room.

five minutes later.

"General Lu, I heard that you came to me in an emergency?" Ji Yuanzun was the first to speak.

"Lord Ji, a person from West Lucozia Prince's Palace just lurked in your base." Lu Zhiyuan got straight to the point.

"Oh, is it so?"

Ji Yuanzun was a little surprised. He looked around and said, "General Lu, are you sure?"

"Of course, he was standing in front of me just now." Lu Zhiyuan looked serious.

"Who is this person? What's the point of coming to see General Lu?" Ji Yuanzun asked.

"This man is none other than the eldest son of West Lucozia Palace, Logan Rhys!"

Lu Zhiyuan said without any concealment: "The reason why he lurked in was to let me cooperate with him to deal with you, Master Ji."

"Logan Rhys?"

As the tenth master on the Astonishing List, if you want to hide your traces, it is really difficult to find.

"Master Ji, Logan Rhys doesn't know that I have joined the Dragon Guard Pavilion, so he just discussed the plan with me."

Lu Zhiyuan smiled evilly and said: "I lied to him and told him that you would leave the base tomorrow and go to West Lucozia King's City, and asked him to lead an ambush halfway. Unexpectedly, this guy actually believed it and said that he would cooperate with me inside and outside to ambush Ji. My lord you.”

"It seems that I have become a thorn in the side of West Lucozia Prince's Palace, and they can't wait to get rid of me." Ji Yuanzun sneered.

"Master Ji, taking advantage of this opportunity, we can definitely use the trick to kill Logan directly!"
Lu Zhiyuan said gloomily: "Now the Prince of Thewese is on the verge of death and will not live long. In the future, the position of King of West Lucozia will definitely fall to Logan Rhys. If we kill him, there will be no successor to the throne. We will take control of it then." West Lucozia will be much easier."

"That makes sense!"

Ji Yuanzun's eyes lit up: "Logan Rhys is extremely talented and has endless potential. He will be a huge threat in the future. If he can be eradicated, it will be equivalent to killing a serious problem!"

Ji Yuanzun smiled and nodded: "To be honest, I had doubts about you before. Until just now, you showed me your loyalty, so I decided to officially appoint you as the elder of Dragon Protection Pavilion. From now on, Enjoy the highest level of benefits in the Dragon Protection Pavilion!”

"Thank you, Lord Ji... Oh no, thank you, Lord Pavilion!" Lu Zhiyuan looked happy.

"Elder Lu, you have full authority to direct tomorrow's actions. You can dispatch everyone around me at will. I only have one sentence: kill Logan Rhys at all costs!" Ji Yuanzun's eyes flashed fiercely.

"Don't worry, Pavilion Master, I promise to complete the mission!" Lu Zhiyuan said swornly.

When he was in Stonia before, he activated Lorenzo's chess piece and prepared to assassinate Logan.

…….

Dustin and Lu Tianba led a group of experts to ambush in the rocks on both sides of the mountain road.

This is a narrow and dangerous place with mountain peaks on both sides. In the middle of the mountain peak is a mountain road, and on both sides of the mountain road are piles of rocks.

"Brother, are Lu Zhiyuan's words reliable? Is Ji Yuanzun really going to take this path?"

This mountain road is overgrown with weeds, and you can tell at a glance that few people pass by.

"Lu Zhiyuan has been poisoned by me. If he cherishes his life, he will not dare to betray us. Otherwise, he will only die before us." Dustin said.

"I always feel that this person is not very reliable." Lu Tianba still had some doubts.

"Don't worry, I have placed a lot of spies around. If there is any trouble, we can all know it immediately." Dustin comforted.

"Oh, by the way, how did the thing I asked you to do go?" Dustin suddenly asked.

"The letter has been sent out, and the person you want to invite is on the way." Lu Tian said domineeringly.

"This is my backup plan. As long as we succeed in the ambush today, we can take advantage of the situation and destroy the Dragon Guard Pavilion in one fell swoop!" Dustin narrowed his eyes.

"Damn! After struggling for so long, I can finally avenge my shame!" Lu Tianba licked his lips, a fierce light flashed in his eyes.
The Dragon Guard Pavilion has become a thorn in the side of West Lucozia Palace.

Whether it was the incident in the Forbidden City ten years ago or the assassination of his father a few days ago, the Dragon Guard Pavilion was secretly controlling it.

Now that he had the opportunity to kill Dragon Guard Pavilion, the blood in his body had already begun to boil.

You know, in order to ambush Ji Yuanzun this time, most of the masters in the palace have already been dispatched.

As long as Ji Yuanzun is surrounded, even if he has the ability to reach heaven, it will be impossible not to get him.

"Your Highness, the spies in front just sent news that someone is coming three kilometers east!"
While everyone was waiting quietly, a guard suddenly ran to Chase Dustin and whispered a warning.

"Notify everyone, be careful of ambush and don't alert others." Dustin whispered.

After a stick of incense was burned, a group of people finally appeared in front of the mountain road.

Thanks 👍

Chapter 1879 "The target has appeared, prepare to act!" After seeing the personnel of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, Lu Tianba immediately became more energetic and slowly pulled out the knife at his waist. "Don't worry, wait until they enter the encirclement." Destin stretched out his hand and patted Lu Tianba's shoulder gently. He set up two formations a hundred meters ahead. As long as the people from the Dragon Guard Pavilion entered them, they would be trapped. The first one is the ecstasy array, which has the largest range and covers several kilometers around it. It has the effect of disorienting and dizzying people. The second one is the Bagua Liangyi Formation. This formation has a front and a back, two modes. The front represents attack and the back represents defense. It can be attacked or defended, and is very changeable. Lu Chen switched to the attack mode and arranged eight martial arts masters, each with one side. These eight people can transform into infinite shadows in the formation. Anyone who enters the formation will be attacked by the shadows. If the formation eye position cannot be found, then those who enter the formation will be trapped in it and suffer endless attacks until one side is extinct. In addition to the two formations, Lu Chen also ordered people to plant a large number of bombs nearby. Even if the people in the Dragon Guard Pavilion are lucky enough to break the formation, they will eventually be hit by the bomb. After such an arrangement, most of the people in the Dragon Protection Pavilion should have been killed or injured before they actually took action. "They have entered the encirclement, activate the formation immediately!" When the time was right, Destin immediately gave the order. "Activate the formation!" Lu Tianba shouted, and the elites of the palace took action one after another. When the ecstasy array was activated, a sheet of white smoke quickly rose from the ground. In just a few breaths, it covered hundreds of meters in radius, and was still spreading rapidly. "What's going on? Why did it suddenly fog up?"
"Isn't it normal for fog to occur in the morning in the mountains and forests? Don't make such a fuss." "No! This fog is weird, everyone, be careful!" Looking at the white mist rising out of thin air around them, everyone in the Dragon Protection Pavilion quickly became vigilant. , all pulled out their weapons and looked around, wary of possible sneak attacks. However, after standing there for a while, there was still no movement around. Instead, the white fog became more and more thick. "Everyone, do you feel dizzy and weak in your limbs?" A man in gray clothes suddenly asked. "Me too, I feel something is wrong with my body." Another man in black replied. "Stop talking nonsense, this fog is poisonous, get out of here quickly!" The leading old man in red shouted and immediately started running back with the others. Although I don’t know what happened, it is obvious that these white fogs are not ordinary miasma, but man-made. Everyone in the Dragon Protection Pavilion walked quickly, running back for as long as a stick of incense, but they never got out of the white mist. On the contrary, due to strenuous exercise, more white mist was inhaled, and the limbs became more sore and weak. After trying again for a while, the result was still the same. "What's going on? We've been running for so long, why haven't we gotten out of the white mist yet?" "Look at the environment here, do you feel familiar?" "More than just familiarity? We've been running around in circles the whole time!" At this moment, everyone finally discovered the clue. Because no matter how they ran, they were always surrounded by fog, blocking the sky and the sun, and they couldn't even tell their direction. While running, one of them also made special marks on the big trees along the way. As a result, after running, I returned to the marked position.

Chapter 1880 The problem is that they have been moving forward without turning or retreating. When this happens, it can only mean that they are trapped, spinning in circles and unable to get out at all. "I know! This is the ecstasy formation!" The man in gray seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly said: "It is rumored that people who enter the formation will be dizzy, confused, and confused at the beginning. As time goes by, The strength will also be greatly reduced. If you stay here all the time, it will be extremely fatal!" "Ecstasy formation? I didn't expect that this kind of Qimen formation has been lost for many years, but there are still people who know it. It seems that the person who set up the formation is not simple. Na!" The leading old man in red looked serious. "Elder Liu, what should we do now?" the man in black asked. "Of course we must look for opportunities to break the formation, otherwise, we will all be trapped here alive." The old man in red squinted his eyes and looked around, with a white light flashing in his eyes. As one of the elders of the Dragon Protection Pavilion, not only has his strength reached the level of a martial arts master, but he also has special abilities. That is the pupil technique. His pupil technique is mainly used to control people. It can be said to be an enhanced version of hypnosis. Its auxiliary function is that it has good eyesight and can penetrate into subtle details. As long as he uses the pupil technique, no details or abnormalities around him can escape his eyes. "Found it!" After observing carefully for a moment, the white light in the eyes of the old man in red was strong. Then he stretched out his hand to point somewhere and shouted: "The exit is right there! Follow me!" The old man in red shouted and immediately took him with him. People ran in the east direction. As he ran, the white light in his eyes became extra bright like a light bulb. In his eyes, the thick white mist seemed to have lost its ability to confuse.
At this moment, the formation is outside. Destin held a compass in his hand. A yellow light shot out from the middle of the compass, forming a patch of light and shadow on it. This piece of light and shadow represents the ecstasy array. And the dozens of small light spots in the light and shadow represent the members of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. Lu Chen can judge the specific location of the Dragon Protection Pavilion through the movements of these light spots. At first, these light spots were just in the center of the formation, spinning around in circles, obviously trapped. Then after a long time, these light spots seemed to find the correct direction and began to rush forward quickly. The enchantment array's blinding technique seems to have lost its effect. "Did you see through it so quickly? It's really not that simple!" Destin narrowed his eyes, looking quite surprised. Although the enchantment array is not a killing array, it can greatly reduce the enemy's combat power. The longer you stay in it, the greater the reduction. Even a strong person like Ji Yuanzun will be drained by the formation as long as he is trapped for three days and three nights. Of course, Destin didn't expect the enchantment formation to trap everyone to death. It only needed to reduce a certain amount of strength, which would be great. However, the speed at which the Dragon Guard Pavilion broke through the formation was much faster than he expected. "Activate the Bagua Liangyi Formation!" Seeing that the people in the Dragon Protection Pavilion were about to escape, Lu Chen no longer hesitated and immediately commanded people to activate another stronger formation. The Bagua Liangyi Formation is one of the killing moves he arranged. Used in conjunction with the ecstasy array, the power can be maximized. As long as it is deployed, no one below the Grandmaster will be spared. Even if you are a martial arts master, you will be severely injured if you are not careful.
Please to write the correct names. Dustin is lu Chen, so edit properly. And also stop writing Destin. Look over before u post.

Chapter 1876

"Um?"

"So it's here..."

"Oh, is it so?"

Chapter 1877

It was Logan Rhys!

"Damn it!"

"yes."

"Yeah?"

Chapter 1878

five minutes later.

"Oh, is it so?"

"Logan Rhys?"

"That makes sense!"

…….

The story continued to captivate. Thank you so much!

Please to write the correct names. Dustin is lu Chen, so edit properly. And also stop writing Destin. Look over before u post.
Sorry, ok I will stop it writing

Sorry brother. Don't care the nonsense talk. You are doing good. Just carry on.

Chapter 1879

"The target has appeared, prepare to act!"

After seeing the personnel of the Dragon Pavilion Guard, Lu Tianba immediately cheered up and slowly pulled out the knife from his waist.

"Don't worry, wait a little longer until they enter the encirclement."

Dustin reached out and patted Lu Tianba's shoulder gently.

He set up two formations a hundred meters ahead. As long as the people from the Dragon Pavilion Guard entered, they would be trapped.

The first one is the ecstasy array, which has the largest range, covering several kilometers in the surrounding area. It has the effect of disorienting and dizziness.

The second one is the Bagua Liangyi Formation. This formation has a front and a back, two modes. The front represents attack and the back represents defense. It can be attacked or defended and is very changeable.

Dustin switched to the attack mode and arranged eight martial arts masters, each with one side.

These eight people can turn into infinite shadows in the formation. Anyone who enters the formation will be attacked by the shadows.
If the position of the formation eye cannot be found, then those who enter the formation will be trapped in it and suffer endless attacks until one side is extinct.

In addition to the two formations, Dustin also ordered people to plant a large number of bombs nearby.

Even if the people in the Dragon Pavilion Guard are lucky enough to break the formation, they will eventually be hit by the bomb.

After such an arrangement, most of the people in the Dragon Pavilion Guard should have been killed or injured before they actually took action.

"They have entered the encirclement, activate the formation immediately!"

When the time was right, Dustin immediately gave the order.
"Start the formation!"

Lu Tianba shouted, and the elites of the palace took action one after another.

When the ecstasy array was activated, a sheet of white smoke quickly rose from the ground.

In just a few breaths, it covered hundreds of meters in radius, and was still spreading rapidly.

"What's going on? Why did it suddenly fog up?"

"Isn't it normal for fog to occur in the morning in the mountains and forests? Don't make such a fuss."

"No! There's something weird about this fog, everyone, be careful!"

Looking at the white mist rising out of thin air around them, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard quickly became vigilant. They pulled out their weapons and looked around, wary of possible sneak attacks.

However, after standing there for a while, there was still no movement around. Instead, the white fog became more and more thick.

"Everyone, do you feel dizzy and weak in your limbs?" A man in gray clothes suddenly asked.

"Me too, I feel something is wrong with my body." Another man in black replied.

"Stop talking nonsense, this fog is poisonous, get out of here quickly!"

The leading old man in red shouted and immediately started running back with the others.

Although he did not know what happened, it is obvious that these white fogs are not ordinary mist, but man-made.

Everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard walked quickly, running back for as long as a stick of incense, but they never got out of the white mist.

On the contrary, due to strenuous exercise, more white mist was inhaled, and the limbs became more sore and weak.

I tried again for a while, but the result was still the same.

"What's going on? We've been running for so long, why haven't we gotten out of the white mist yet?"

"Look at the environment here. Does it feel familiar to you?"

"More than just familiarity? We've been running around in circles!"
At this moment, everyone finally discovered the clue.

Because no matter how they ran, there was always fog all around, blocking the sky and the sun, and they couldn't even tell their direction.

While running, one of them also made special marks on the big trees along the way.

As a result, after running, they returned to the marked position.

Chapter 1880

The problem is that they are always moving forward, without turning or retreating.

When this happens, it can only mean that they are trapped and keep spinning in circles, unable to get out at all.

"I know! This is the enchantment array!"

The man in gray seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly said: "It is rumored that those who enter the battle will be dizzy, in a trance, and confused at the beginning. As time goes by, their strength will be greatly reduced. If they continue Staying here will be extremely fatal!"
"Ecstasy formation? I didn't expect that this kind of strange formation has been lost for many years, but there are still people who know it. It seems that the people who set up the formation are not ordinary!" The leading old man in red looked serious.

"Elder Liu, what should we do now?" the man in black asked.

"Of course we must look for opportunities to break the formation, otherwise, we will all be trapped here alive."

The old man in red squinted his eyes and looked around, with a white light flashing in his eyes.

As one of the elders of the Dragon Pavillion Guard, he not only has the strength to reach the martial arts master level, but also has special abilities.

That’s the pupil technique.

His pupil technique is mainly used to control people. It can be said to be an enhanced version of hypnosis.

Its auxiliary function is that it has good eyesight and can penetrate into subtle details.

As long as the pupil technique is used, no details or abnormalities around him can escape his eyes.

"found it!"

After observing carefully for a moment, the white light in the eyes of the old man in red grew brighter. Then he pointed at something and shouted: "The exit is right there! Follow me!"
The old man in red shouted and immediately led the people to run eastward.

As he ran, the white light in his eyes became extra bright like a light bulb.

The thick white mist seemed to have lost its ability to confuse in his eyes.

At this moment, the formation is outside the law.

Dustin held a compass in his hand. A yellow light shot out from the middle of the compass, forming a patch of light and shadow on it.

This piece of light and shadow represents the ecstasy array.

The dozens of small light spots in the light and shadow represent the members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard
Dustin can judge the specific location of the Dragon Pavilion Guard through the movements of these light spots.

At first, these light spots were just in the center of the formation, spinning around in circles, obviously trapped.

Then after a long time, these light spots seemed to find the right direction and began to rush forward quickly.

The blinding method of the enchantment array seems to have lost its effect.

"Did you see through it so quickly? It's really not that simple!"

Dustin narrowed his eyes, looking quite surprised.

Although the ecstasy array is not a killing array, it can greatly reduce the enemy's combat power. The longer you stay in it, the greater the reduction.

Even a strong person like Ji Yuanzun will be drained by the formation as long as he is trapped for three days and three nights.

Of course, Dustin didn't expect the enchantment array to trap everyone to death. It only needed to reduce a certain amount of strength, which would be great.

However, the speed at which the Dragon Pavilion Guard broke through the formation was much faster than he expected.

"Activate the Bagua Liangyi Formation!"

Seeing that the people in the Dragon Pavilion Guard were about to escape, Dustin no longer hesitated and immediately commanded people to activate another stronger formation.

The Bagua Liangyi Formation is one of the killing moves he arranged.

Used in conjunction with the enchantment array, the power can be maximized.

As long as it is carried out, no one below the Grandmaster will be spared.

Even if you are a martial arts master, you will be severely injured if you are not careful.

Under Dustin's command, the Bagua Liangyi Formation was quickly launched.

I saw a beam of white light emerging from the eight directions of Qian, Kan, Gen, Zhen, Xun, Li, Kun, and Dui on the edge of the fog formation.

The white light soared into the sky, and finally gathered at high altitude, and then shed a huge light curtain, shrouding the entire fog formation in it.

The light curtain is translucent and looks like a huge egg shell from the outside.

At this moment, inside the formation.

Everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard was running when they suddenly felt a vibration under their feet. The originally hard ground quickly became soft, like a swamp.

Moreover, there is a huge suction force coming from deep underground. Every step you take, you feel like you are going to be sucked into the mire.

"What's going on? Why is the ground like this?"

The sudden change caused everyone in Pavilion Guard to panic.

Even though they are quite powerful, they have never encountered a situation like this before.

Wherever they stepped, the ground turned into a quagmire, pulling them down.

The more they struggled, the stronger the suction coming from the ground became.

In order to protect themselves, they could only mobilize their whole body's energy to resist this terrible suction.

But in this way, the physical consumption will be very huge.

If they cannot escape within a limited time, once their true energy is exhausted, they will be sucked into the mire and suffocated to death.

"Elder Liu, can the mist formation still cause the ground to change?" the man in black asked.

"Of course the fog formation won't work. This should be another formation."

The old man in red frowned and said solemnly: "If you guessed correctly, we should have entered the formation within the formation. Someone has superimposed a more powerful and weird formation on top of the mist formation!"

"Array within array? Is there anyone in the world who is proficient in such advanced thaumaturgy?" The face of the man in black changed drastically.

It is already very rare to set up a fog formation.

And if you want to add another formation to the mist formation, the difficulty is completely increased tenfold and a hundredfold.

He really couldn't think of anyone who could have such ability?

"Elder Liu! Save me...save me!"

At this time, a weaker member of the Dragon Pavilion Guard suddenly shouted in panic.

The old man in red looked at the sound and saw that most of the man's body was already deep in the quagmire and was still falling down.

No matter how hard you try, it's all to no avail.

At this speed, within three breaths, that person would be completely buried alive.

"Trash!"

The old man in red frowned, very unhappy.

But he didn't ignore it. Instead, he raised his hand and grabbed it from the air.

A huge suction force directly pulled the man up.

However, just after rescuing one person, the other members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard were also attacked one after another.

"Elder Liu! I can't survive! Help me!"

"Elder Liu! Someone is pulling my leg!"

"Damn it! There's someone underground!"

"..."

Gradually, screams and calls for help became more louder, and the entire team became a mess.

Because of the fog formation before, they were not only frightened, but also weakened a lot.

Now a new formation has appeared, and they really don't know how to resist it.

"Quick! Call for reinforcements!"
The old man in red made a prompt decision and gave the order directly.

"yes!"

The man in black took out the flare from his arms and fired it into the sky.

Chapter 1882

"Whoops!"

The red signal flare, with a long tail flame, soared directly into the sky.

However, just halfway through the rush, the translucent mask of the Bagua Liangyi array suddenly lit up and directly blocked the signal bomb.

"boom!"

There was a loud bang and the signal bomb exploded.

The firelight was absorbed by the translucent mask and did not cause any ripples.

Even the old man in red and others inside the formation could only see a flash of red light.

Apart from that, there was no other movement.

"We can't even send out a signal. It seems that this formation has completely trapped us." The old man in red frowned.

With his eye skills, he couldn't see the flaw in the formation for a while.

This is enough to prove that the strange formation in front of him is much better than the fog formation.

Especially when the two are superimposed, they complement each other and double their power.

"Not good! Enemy attack!"

Just as the old man in red was studying how to crack it, a cry of surprise rang out.

I saw black shadows suddenly appearing in all directions.

These shadows are all human-shaped, but they have no real state, as if they are transformed from smoke.

The actions are strange and ethereal.

After getting closer, the hands of these shadows turned into sharp blades and began to attack the members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard.

"Kill them!"

Without any time to think about it, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard directly raised their swords and killed him.

Although movement is restricted, at this time, all we can do is fight.

Fortunately, the strength of these shadows is mostly at the level of acquired warriors, and only a few can reach the early stage of innate martial arts.

And almost all the members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard present were innate masters.

Coupled with good training and tacit cooperation, they quickly killed the shadows to pieces.

In the end, with two people dead and several seriously injured, the elites of the Dragon Pavilion Guard completely exterminated all the shadows.

"Hahaha... I thought they were so powerful, but they turned out to be a bunch of rubbish!"

"That's right! Although these shadows are numerous in number, they are too weak and completely vulnerable!"

"It seems that this weird formation is not as scary as we thought."

After killing all the shadows, everyone in Dragon Pavilion was in high spirits and fighting spirit, as if they had won a great victory.

But soon, they stopped laughing.

Because before they could take a breath, there were more shadows, besieging them from all directions.

"Damn! There are still more? Kill them!"

The people in Hulong Pavilion couldn't help but raise their swords and immediately faced him, continuing to kill.

five minutes later.

At the cost of several lives, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard wiped out all the shadows.
As a result, after the second wave, there was a third wave, a fourth wave, and a fifth wave.

A large number of shadows emerged from all directions.

No matter how many people are killed in the Dragon Pavilion Guard, more shadows will appear, as if they are endless.

And each wave of shadows will take away several lives.

As the saying goes, if there are too many ants, the elephant will be killed.

Shadow's strength is not strong, but no matter how powerful the master is, he cannot withstand such an endless stream of attacks.

So as they fought, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard became more and more frightened and desperate.

If this continues, they will probably be eaten alive!

Chapter 1879

After seeing the personnel of the Dragon Pavilion Guard, Lu Tianba immediately cheered up and slowly pulled out the knife from his waist.

He set up two formations a hundred meters ahead. As long as the people from the Dragon Pavilion Guard entered, they would be trapped.

The first one is the ecstasy array, which has the largest range, covering several kilometers in the surrounding area. It has the effect of disorienting and dizziness.

The second one is the Bagua Liangyi Formation. This formation has a front and a back, two modes. The front represents attack and the back represents defense. It can be attacked or defended and is very changeable.

Dustin switched to the attack mode and arranged eight martial arts masters, each with one side.

These eight people can turn into infinite shadows in the formation. Anyone who enters the formation will be attacked by the shadows.
If the position of the formation eye cannot be found, then those who enter the formation will be trapped in it and suffer endless attacks until one side is extinct.

In addition to the two formations, Dustin also ordered people to plant a large number of bombs nearby.

Even if the people in the Dragon Pavilion Guard are lucky enough to break the formation, they will eventually be hit by the bomb.

After such an arrangement, most of the people in the Dragon Pavilion Guard should have been killed or injured before they actually took action.

"Start the formation!"

When the ecstasy array was activated, a sheet of white smoke quickly rose from the ground.

In just a few breaths, it covered hundreds of meters in radius, and was still spreading rapidly.

"Isn't it normal for fog to occur in the morning in the mountains and forests? Don't make such a fuss."

Looking at the white mist rising out of thin air around them, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard quickly became vigilant. They pulled out their weapons and looked around, wary of possible sneak attacks.

However, after standing there for a while, there was still no movement around. Instead, the white fog became more and more thick.

"Everyone, do you feel dizzy and weak in your limbs?" A man in gray clothes suddenly asked.

The leading old man in red shouted and immediately started running back with the others.

Although he did not know what happened, it is obvious that these white fogs are not ordinary mist, but man-made.

Everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard walked quickly, running back for as long as a stick of incense, but they never got out of the white mist.

On the contrary, due to strenuous exercise, more white mist was inhaled, and the limbs became more sore and weak.

"What's going on? We've been running for so long, why haven't we gotten out of the white mist yet?"

Because no matter how they ran, there was always fog all around, blocking the sky and the sun, and they couldn't even tell their direction.

While running, one of them also made special marks on the big trees along the way.

Chapter 1880

The problem is that they are always moving forward, without turning or retreating.

When this happens, it can only mean that they are trapped and keep spinning in circles, unable to get out at all.

The man in gray seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly said: "It is rumored that those who enter the battle will be dizzy, in a trance, and confused at the beginning. As time goes by, their strength will be greatly reduced. If they continue Staying here will be extremely fatal!"
"Ecstasy formation? I didn't expect that this kind of strange formation has been lost for many years, but there are still people who know it. It seems that the people who set up the formation are not ordinary!" The leading old man in red looked serious.

"Of course we must look for opportunities to break the formation, otherwise, we will all be trapped here alive."

The old man in red squinted his eyes and looked around, with a white light flashing in his eyes.

As one of the elders of the Dragon Pavillion Guard, he not only has the strength to reach the martial arts master level, but also has special abilities.

His pupil technique is mainly used to control people. It can be said to be an enhanced version of hypnosis.

Its auxiliary function is that it has good eyesight and can penetrate into subtle details.

As long as the pupil technique is used, no details or abnormalities around him can escape his eyes.

"found it!"

After observing carefully for a moment, the white light in the eyes of the old man in red grew brighter. Then he pointed at something and shouted: "The exit is right there! Follow me!"

Dustin held a compass in his hand. A yellow light shot out from the middle of the compass, forming a patch of light and shadow on it.

The dozens of small light spots in the light and shadow represent the members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard
Dustin can judge the specific location of the Dragon Pavilion Guard through the movements of these light spots.

At first, these light spots were just in the center of the formation, spinning around in circles, obviously trapped.

Then after a long time, these light spots seemed to find the right direction and began to rush forward quickly.

Although the ecstasy array is not a killing array, it can greatly reduce the enemy's combat power. The longer you stay in it, the greater the reduction.

Even a strong person like Ji Yuanzun will be drained by the formation as long as he is trapped for three days and three nights.

Of course, Dustin didn't expect the enchantment array to trap everyone to death. It only needed to reduce a certain amount of strength, which would be great.

However, the speed at which the Dragon Pavilion Guard broke through the formation was much faster than he expected.

Seeing that the people in the Dragon Pavilion Guard were about to escape, Dustin no longer hesitated and immediately commanded people to activate another stronger formation.

Even if you are a martial arts master, you will be severely injured if you are not careful.

I saw a beam of white light emerging from the eight directions of Qian, Kan, Gen, Zhen, Xun, Li, Kun, and Dui on the edge of the fog formation.

The white light soared into the sky, and finally gathered at high altitude, and then shed a huge light curtain, shrouding the entire fog formation in it.

The light curtain is translucent and looks like a huge egg shell from the outside.

Everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard was running when they suddenly felt a vibration under their feet. The originally hard ground quickly became soft, like a swamp.

Moreover, there is a huge suction force coming from deep underground. Every step you take, you feel like you are going to be sucked into the mire.

Even though they are quite powerful, they have never encountered a situation like this before.

The more they struggled, the stronger the suction coming from the ground became.

In order to protect themselves, they could only mobilize their whole body's energy to resist this terrible suction.

If they cannot escape within a limited time, once their true energy is exhausted, they will be sucked into the mire and suffocated to death.

"Elder Liu, can the mist formation still cause the ground to change?" the man in black asked.

The old man in red frowned and said solemnly: "If you guessed correctly, we should have entered the formation within the formation. Someone has superimposed a more powerful and weird formation on top of the mist formation!"

"Array within array? Is there anyone in the world who is proficient in such advanced thaumaturgy?" The face of the man in black changed drastically.

And if you want to add another formation to the mist formation, the difficulty is completely increased tenfold and a hundredfold.

At this time, a weaker member of the Dragon Pavilion Guard suddenly shouted in panic.

The old man in red looked at the sound and saw that most of the man's body was already deep in the quagmire and was still falling down.

At this speed, within three breaths, that person would be completely buried alive.

"Trash!"

But he didn't ignore it. Instead, he raised his hand and grabbed it from the air.

However, just after rescuing one person, the other members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard were also attacked one after another.

"..."

Gradually, screams and calls for help became more louder, and the entire team became a mess.

Because of the fog formation before, they were not only frightened, but also weakened a lot.

"yes!"

Chapter 1882

"Whoops!"

However, just halfway through the rush, the translucent mask of the Bagua Liangyi array suddenly lit up and directly blocked the signal bomb.

"boom!"

The firelight was absorbed by the translucent mask and did not cause any ripples.

Even the old man in red and others inside the formation could only see a flash of red light.

"We can't even send out a signal. It seems that this formation has completely trapped us." The old man in red frowned.

This is enough to prove that the strange formation in front of him is much better than the fog formation.

Especially when the two are superimposed, they complement each other and double their power.

Just as the old man in red was studying how to crack it, a cry of surprise rang out.

These shadows are all human-shaped, but they have no real state, as if they are transformed from smoke.

After getting closer, the hands of these shadows turned into sharp blades and began to attack the members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard.

"Kill them!"

Without any time to think about it, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard directly raised their swords and killed him.

Fortunately, the strength of these shadows is mostly at the level of acquired warriors, and only a few can reach the early stage of innate martial arts.

And almost all the members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard present were innate masters.

Coupled with good training and tacit cooperation, they quickly killed the shadows to pieces.

In the end, with two people dead and several seriously injured, the elites of the Dragon Pavilion Guard completely exterminated all the shadows.

"Hahaha... I thought they were so powerful, but they turned out to be a bunch of rubbish!"

"That's right! Although these shadows are numerous in number, they are too weak and completely vulnerable!"

After killing all the shadows, everyone in Dragon Pavilion was in high spirits and fighting spirit, as if they had won a great victory.

Because before they could take a breath, there were more shadows, besieging them from all directions.

The people in Hulong Pavilion couldn't help but raise their swords and immediately faced him, continuing to kill.

five minutes later.

At the cost of several lives, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard wiped out all the shadows.
As a result, after the second wave, there was a third wave, a fourth wave, and a fifth wave.

No matter how many people are killed in the Dragon Pavilion Guard, more shadows will appear, as if they are endless.

Shadow's strength is not strong, but no matter how powerful the master is, he cannot withstand such an endless stream of attacks.

So as they fought, everyone in the Dragon Pavilion Guard became more and more frightened and desperate.

Please 1883 upward

1881 please. Thank you
Chapter 1881
It starts from the sentence in the above Mich's post
Under Lu Destin’s command, the Bagua Liangyi Formation was quickly launched.

Chapter 1879

"Start the formation!"

Chapter 1880

"found it!"

"Trash!"

"..."

"yes!"

Chapter 1882

"Whoops!"

"boom!"

"Kill them!"

five minutes later.

Thanks keep it up

Chapter 1883

"Damn! What on earth are these things? Why are there so many?!"

"I can't kill them all! I can't kill them all! One wave after another, seemingly endless."

"We must find a way to break through, otherwise if we continue to fight, we will all die of exhaustion!"

"There is so much fog all around that we can't even tell the direction, and there are constant shadow attacks. How can we break out?"

"..."

Everyone in Dragon Pavilion was already in a state of confusion.

Their initial disdain gradually evolved into shock and fear, and finally despair.

It's not that they can't defeat the shadow, but they can't see any hope of survival.

Kill one shadow and two will appear soon. Kill two shadows and four will appear soon.

No matter how many they kill, the number of shadows will not decrease at all, but will increase.

On the other hand, with each wave of shadow attacks, several people would lose their lives.

If this trade-off continues, sooner or later they will be annihilated.

But now, they have no choice but to make a final struggle.

"Elder Liu, the situation is getting worse and worse. What should we do now?" The man in black stood beside the old man in red, looking for help while killing enemies.

Not only did he have to be wary of shadow attacks, he also had to worry about his feet.

Because of a mistake, he would get stuck in the quagmire and be pulled by the suction force from the ground, which would greatly limit his ability to move, and he would eventually be surrounded by shadows.

Most of the companions who died before were because of this.

"You ask me? Who the hell am I going to ask?!"

The old man in red said angrily.

If it was just a pure fog formation, he could break it through the pupil technique.

The problem is that there is a stronger formation on top of the fog formation. After the two formations are combined into one, the difficulty of cracking it increases a hundred times.

Even if he pushed his pupil skills to the extreme, he could not find a flaw.

Now he is also very anxious.

Although these shadows pose no threat to him for the time being, being stuck here without being able to get out is not an option.

Once all the elites under his command are killed, he will be left alone and helpless.

No matter how strong he is, being constantly besieged by these shadows will always exhaust his energy.

By then, all that awaits him is death.

"Damn it, who is doing this? How dare you ambush the Dragon Pavilion Guard ? When I get out, I will cut them into pieces!"

The old man in red was cursing, but he did not dare to stop with his hands. He kept waving his hands and quickly killed the surging shadows.

"Come out! You bunch of rats! If you have the ability, come out and fight us openly!" The man in black roared hysterically.

As the deacon of Dragon Pavilion, he has experienced many storms, but he has never encountered such a powerless situation like today.

It’s really frustrating to be eaten alive without even seeing the enemy’s face.

"Brothers! You will die anyway, fight these guys! Charge!"

The man in black finally couldn't bear it any longer. He shouted loudly, led his team of men, and began to charge forward crazily.

Trying to rely on luck to break this formation within the formation.

However, their efforts were in vain.

Even the martial arts masters couldn't break the formation, so they were even more powerless.

Finally, after a period of struggle, everyone was surrounded and killed by the shadows, and then was sucked into the ground and disappeared completely, leaving no bodies behind.

Of the team of dozens of people, only the old man in red was left alive.

"Ah~!"

"Die to me! Die to me!"

The old man in red is getting more and more irritable and crazy.

Alone he kept running around in the formation, attacking everything crazily.

Not only shadows, but also flowers, trees, rocks and ground, he everything he could see, he destroyed.

However, this kind of behavior will not only fail to break the formation, but will also speed up the consumption of internal energy.

Not long after, the old man in red was panting from exhaustion and sweating profusely.

As a result, the shadows were still being killed in an endless stream.

The old man in red was desperate, full of anger but nowhere to vent it.

He was ordered by the Pavilion Master to go out to perform a mission, and everything was done in secret.

Except for a few senior members of the Pavilion Master, no one knows their whereabouts.

Now that the enemy has set up an ambush halfway, it is obvious that there is a spy in the pavilion?

Who is it? Who is setting him up? !

…….

At this moment, the formation outside.

The masters of the palace are still lying in wait for orders.

Dustin held a compass and judged the situation in the formation through the light spots in the light and shadow.

It can be clearly seen that the light spots representing people are rapidly decreasing.

Until the end, there was only one point of light left.

And this light spot, after supporting it for nearly an hour, finally slowly disappeared.

In the end, all the life breath in the formation was extinguished.

"Unlock the formation and go in and take a look."

After waiting for a moment and confirming that there was nothing abnormal, Dustin ordered his subordinates to disarm the mist formation and the Bagua Liangyi formation.

As soon as the formation was disarmed, the shadow immediately disappeared, and the white smoke inside also began to dissipate quickly.

In just a few minutes, everything returned to normal, as if nothing had happened.

All the previous members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard have disappeared.

Including the old man in red, all the corpses were swallowed up by the ground, leaving only weapons on the ground and patches of dark red blood.

"Check around to see if there are any survivors left."

Dustin made a gesture, and a team of people immediately started searching carefully.

Scanning the entire battlefield, there was no trace of life except for the mess on the ground.

"Your Highness! The remnants of the Dragon Pavilion Guard who just entered the ambush circle have all been killed!" A personal guard came back soon to report.

"Brother, I feel something is not right."

At this time, Lu Tianba suddenly said: "Ji Yuanzun is a powerful man at the level of a grand master. If two formations can wipe him out, it would be a bit too easy."

"It's a bit weird indeed."

Dustin nodded noncommittally: "I have sensed the people who were in the formation just now. Although there is a master inside, they are still far behind the top powerhouses like Ji Yuanzun, so I doubt it." , there was no Ji Yuanzun in the team just now!"

As soon as these words came out, Lu Tianba couldn't help but his eyelids twitched, and he blurted out:

"You mean, we have fallen into a trap?!"

Last edited:
Chapter 1883

"Damn! What on earth are these things? Why are there so many?!"

"I can't kill them all! I can't kill them all! One wave after another, seemingly endless."

"We must find a way to break through, otherwise if we continue to fight, we will all die of exhaustion!"

"There is so much fog all around that we can't even tell the direction, and there are constant shadow attacks. How can we break out?"

"..."

Everyone in Dragon Pavilion was already in a state of confusion.

Their initial disdain gradually evolved into shock and fear, and finally despair.

It's not that they can't defeat the shadow, but they can't see any hope of survival.

Kill one shadow and two will appear soon. Kill two shadows and four will appear soon.

No matter how many they kill, the number of shadows will not decrease at all, but will increase.

On the other hand, with each wave of shadow attacks, several people would lose their lives.

If this trade-off continues, sooner or later they will be annihilated.

But now, they have no choice but to make a final struggle.

"Elder Liu, the situation is getting worse and worse. What should we do now?" The man in black stood beside the old man in red, looking for help while killing enemies.

Not only did he have to be wary of shadow attacks, he also had to worry about his feet.

Because of a mistake, he would get stuck in the quagmire and be pulled by the suction force from the ground, which would greatly limit his ability to move, and he would eventually be surrounded by shadows.

Most of the companions who died before were because of this.

"You ask me? Who the hell am I going to ask?!"

The old man in red said angrily.

If it was just a pure fog formation, he could break it through the pupil technique.

The problem is that there is a stronger formation on top of the fog formation. After the two formations are combined into one, the difficulty of cracking it increases a hundred times.

Even if he pushed his pupil skills to the extreme, he could not find a flaw.

Now he is also very anxious.

Although these shadows pose no threat to him for the time being, being stuck here without being able to get out is not an option.

Once all the elites under his command are killed, he will be left alone and helpless.

No matter how strong he is, being constantly besieged by these shadows will always exhaust his energy.

By then, all that awaits him is death.

"Damn it, who is doing this? How dare you ambush the Dragon Pavilion Guard ? When I get out, I will cut them into pieces!"

The old man in red was cursing, but he did not dare to stop with his hands. He kept waving his hands and quickly killed the surging shadows.

"Come out! You bunch of rats! If you have the ability, come out and fight us openly!" The man in black roared hysterically.

As the deacon of Dragon Pavilion, he has experienced many storms, but he has never encountered such a powerless situation like today.

It’s really frustrating to be eaten alive without even seeing the enemy’s face.

"Brothers! You will die anyway, fight these guys! Charge!"

The man in black finally couldn't bear it any longer. He shouted loudly, led his team of men, and began to charge forward crazily.

Trying to rely on luck to break this formation within the formation.

However, their efforts were in vain.

Even the martial arts masters couldn't break the formation, so they were even more powerless.

Finally, after a period of struggle, everyone was surrounded and killed by the shadows, and then was sucked into the ground and disappeared completely, leaving no bodies behind.

Of the team of dozens of people, only the old man in red was left alive.

"Ah~!"

"Die to me! Die to me!"

The old man in red is getting more and more irritable and crazy.

Alone he kept running around in the formation, attacking everything crazily.

Not only shadows, but also flowers, trees, rocks and ground, he everything he could see, he destroyed.

However, this kind of behavior will not only fail to break the formation, but will also speed up the consumption of internal energy.

Not long after, the old man in red was panting from exhaustion and sweating profusely.

As a result, the shadows were still being killed in an endless stream.

The old man in red was desperate, full of anger but nowhere to vent it.

He was ordered by the Pavilion Master to go out to perform a mission, and everything was done in secret.

Except for a few senior members of the Pavilion Master, no one knows their whereabouts.

Now that the enemy has set up an ambush halfway, it is obvious that there is a spy in the pavilion?

Who is it? Who is setting him up? !

…….

At this moment, the formation outside.

The masters of the palace are still lying in wait for orders.

Dustin held a compass and judged the situation in the formation through the light spots in the light and shadow.

It can be clearly seen that the light spots representing people are rapidly decreasing.

Until the end, there was only one point of light left.

And this light spot, after supporting it for nearly an hour, finally slowly disappeared.

In the end, all the life breath in the formation was extinguished.

"Unlock the formation and go in and take a look."

After waiting for a moment and confirming that there was nothing abnormal, Dustin ordered his subordinates to disarm the mist formation and the Bagua Liangyi formation.

As soon as the formation was disarmed, the shadow immediately disappeared, and the white smoke inside also began to dissipate quickly.

In just a few minutes, everything returned to normal, as if nothing had happened.

All the previous members of the Dragon Pavilion Guard have disappeared.

Including the old man in red, all the corpses were swallowed up by the ground, leaving only weapons on the ground and patches of dark red blood.

"Check around to see if there are any survivors left."

Dustin made a gesture, and a team of people immediately started searching carefully.

Scanning the entire battlefield, there was no trace of life except for the mess on the ground.

"Your Highness! The remnants of the Dragon Pavilion Guard who just entered the ambush circle have all been killed!" A personal guard came back soon to report.

"Brother, I feel something is not right."

At this time, Lu Tianba suddenly said: "Ji Yuanzun is a powerful man at the level of a grand master. If two formations can wipe him out, it would be a bit too easy."

"It's a bit weird indeed."

Dustin nodded noncommittally: "I have sensed the people who were in the formation just now. Although there is a master inside, they are still far behind the top powerhouses like Ji Yuanzun, so I doubt it." , there was no Ji Yuanzun in the team just now!"

As soon as these words came out, Lu Tianba couldn't help but his eyelids twitched, and he blurted out:

"You mean, we have fallen into a trap?!"
Thanks for the update