An Understated Dominance 1431 onwards - Ozn and Mich Translation

Hi All,

I really appreciate the translations being posted by Junlee aka Jungal2000 and NAZMUL, these are proper translations with decent writing. That's not what you'll get here....

I am only posting this as I am sure there are many people hooked on this story like I am, who wish to read ahead, however, cannot stand the Chinese names confusing you. I simply run a macro to convert names based on the available names. The raw content is coming from the machine translated version at: bookalb.com.

A few points to note:

• I will not be creating names. If there isn't a name defined for a character that I can find, I'll leave the Chinese name until one is available from the more talented individuals doing translations, once available, I'll add it to my macro to convert it going forward.
  • I will not be posting everyday, I will only post what I've done as I read the story.
With that said, enjoy it if you want to, otherwise wait on the superb translations being done by the others in this forum (a big thanks to them!)

FYI: Bolded names are where my macro has replaced text. Hopefully it's correct! Some Chinese names will be bolded as I've marked them for replacement when available...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting predictable that Dustin will win the battle every time by any means. I don't want Dhalia with Dustin bt at least she should know what she lost.

It's getting predictable that Dustin will win the battle every time by any means. I don't want Dhalia with Dustin bt at least she should know what she lost.
Maybe... It's the cost of his victory that keeps me in suspense. Imagine using the Rhys family secret technique and yet still no match for the pavilion master.. even when combined with Hong fu

Maybe... It's the cost of his victory that keeps me in suspense. Imagine using the Rhys family secret technique and yet still no match for the pavilion master.. even when combined with Hong fu
And here I'm confused what is the benefit of being Kirin child!!!

Chapter 1884

"It's not certain yet."

Dustin shook his head and said seriously: "There are only two possibilities for this situation. First, Lu Zhiyuan has not gained the trust of Dragon Guard Pavilion. Ji Yuanzun sent such a team purely to test Lu Zhiyuan. "

"What about the second one?" Lu Tianba asked.

"Second, Lu Zhiyuan rebelled. This is a trap set by the Dragon Protection Pavilion. They used a team of scapegoats to lure us out and prepare to kill them all."

Dustin said solemnly: "If it's the former, only Lu Zhiyuan is in danger. If it's the latter, we may have fallen into the enemy's ambush."

"Everyone listen to the order! Be on alert immediately!"

Lu Tianba reacted quickly and issued the order immediately.

The royal palace elites immediately dispersed and became vigilant.

"Hahaha... be alert now, it's too late!"

Suddenly, a loud laugh sounded in the sky, startling countless birds.

Immediately afterwards, a large number of soldiers and horses swarmed in from all directions.

Looking around, there are thousands of them, densely packed.

There are probably more than a thousand elite experts brought by Dustin this time.

But the number of soldiers and horses ambushing the Dragon Guard Pavilion was ten times as many.

There are people in all directions, obviously they are well prepared.
"No! We fell into a trap!"

Lu Tianba's expression changed, and he immediately commanded the guards to set up a defensive formation.

They originally thought that this time they were catching a turtle in an urn, but they never imagined that it was a mantis catching a cicada, with the oriole behind.

"Surround up!"

With a loud shout, thousands of soldiers and horses from the Dragon Guard Pavilion directly surrounded the royal palace elites.

This time, both sides dispatched the best of the best.

However, there are more Dragon Guard Pavilions and they are obviously more dominant.

"Damn it! This beast, Lu Zhiyuan, has indeed rebelled!"

Lu Tianba gritted his teeth, his face filled with resentment.

They were carrying out a beheading operation this time. In order to avoid alerting the enemy, they did not bring many troops and only selected some elite experts.

I just didn't expect that Lu Zhiyuan would actually betray the palace and set up such a trap to push them all into a pit of fire.

"Logan Rhys, you didn't expect it, right? We would meet in this way?"

Along with a burst of laughter, Ji Yuanzun led a team of Dragon Guard Pavilion masters and walked out of the crowd.

The person standing on the left is Lorenzo, and the person standing on the right is Lu Zhiyuan.

He acted like a right-hand man.

"Ji Yuanzun?!"

Dustin squinted his eyes slightly, looking at the tall man wearing a mask in front of him, a fierce light flashed in his eyes.

The hatred of killing one's mother is irreconcilable.

Ji Yuanzun was the chief culprit in the Forbidden City incident, and he was even more heinous than Li Yuanwu.

"Yes, it's me."

Ji Yuanzun laughed loudly and said: "How is it? Isn't it a surprise? How unexpected? They say that the mantis stalks the cicada and the oriole follows. I never thought that behind your oriole, there is me, a hunter."

"Logan, I'm sorry. As the saying goes, those who know the current affairs are heroes. The master of the pavilion gave me too much. I really can't refuse, so I can only sell you." Lu Zhiyuan grinned.

"You despicable beast! The palace gave you a chance to make a new life. Even if you don't appreciate it, you actually betrayed us. Has your conscience been eaten by a dog?!" Lu Tianba cursed directly.

"Conscience? Haha..."

Lu Zhiyuan sneered: "Tianba's Tianba, are you too naive? How much is conscience worth? Is it more important than power? More important than status? If I stay in West Lucozia, I will never have a chance to get ahead, especially... After this failure, you might even put me under house arrest and never see the light of day for the rest of my life.

But it is different with the Pavilion Master. Not only can I enjoy all the glory and wealth, but I can also have supreme power. As long as I kill you, I will be the future King of West Lucozia! "
"You're dreaming!"

Lu Tianba shouted angrily: "You, a piece of trash like you who only sells things for glory, will never be a king in your life!"

"Stop talking nonsense! I only know that the winner is the king and the loser is the loser! To achieve the goal, you can do whatever it takes!" Lu Zhiyuan shouted.

"Hmph! You can express your despicableness and shamelessness in such a high-sounding way. I have never seen anyone as disgusting as you!" Lu Tianba sneered.

"Scold me, scold me as much as you want, you will be dead soon!" Lu Zhiyuan didn't care at all.

"Lu Zhiyuan! Don't be too proud, we still don't know who will win today!" Lu Tianba said with a cold face.

It is true that the Dragon Guard Pavilion has many soldiers and horses, but they have brought elite experts this time. Even if they cannot defeat them, they can still break through with all their strength, and there is still a glimmer of hope.

"Haha...I have already cheated you out of all your trump cards, how can you still fight with me?" Lu Zhiyuan sneered.

"Logan Rhys, I have to say that the two formations you just arranged are really powerful. If I accidentally get trapped in them, I may not be able to escape for a while."

Ji Yuanzun first complimented him, then changed the topic and said with a smile: "But unfortunately, you calculated everything, but in the end you were just one move away from me. I love talents very much, so now I plan to give you a chance, as long as you Surrender your weapon and bow your head, I can spare your life and protect your eternal wealth!"

"Surrender? Surrender?" Dustin snorted coldly: "Are you worthy?"

A person as insidious and cunning as Ji Yuanzun would naturally not let the tiger go back to the mountain.

As long as he dares to surrender, he will be killed in the next second.

After all, both sides have already reached the point where they are fighting to the death.

"Logan Rhys, those who understand current affairs are heroes. You should learn from your third uncle and know how to bow to the strong. This is not a way to survive." Ji Yuanzun smiled lightly.

"Ji Yuanzun, I know very well who you are. I don't believe a word of your words."

Dustin said with an indifferent expression: "Now, if you want to fight, fight. Let's fight to the death here today!"

"Okay! Since you want to die, then I will grant it to you!"

Ji Yuanzun slowly raised his hand, then pressed it down suddenly: "Kill! No one will be spared!"

"kill!"

After receiving the order, everyone in the Dragon Protection Pavilion roared and rushed forward with their swords drawn.

"Brothers! Fight with them!"

Lu Tianba suddenly drew his sword and led the palace's elite masters to face him head-on without fear of death.

The men and horses on both sides collided with each other and began to fight to the death.

Chapter 1885

The palace is full of elites, but the Dragon Guard Pavilion has the advantage in numbers.

The two sides started fighting, and the battle was extremely fierce.

On the palace side, Lu Tianba led the charge, while at the Dragon Protection Pavilion, Lorenzo led the charge.

As for Dustin and Ji Yuanzun, they looked at each other through the air, but there was no movement at all.

Now that the soldiers and horses of both sides were fighting together, Dustin could no longer activate the formation to kill the enemy.

Because whether it is the Mist Formation or the Bagua Liangyi Formation, they all attack without distinction between friend and foe.

As for the bombs planted around them, they are obviously of no use.

Unless you are truly at the end of your rope, you will do this kind of behavior of perishing together.

"Tianba! The ambush plan failed, lead people to break out immediately!"

After watching quietly for a moment, Dustin decisively gave the order.

Judging from the situation, although the elite masters of the palace were brave, they did not have any advantage.

Even if everyone has the ability to fight one against three, or even one against five, this battle still cannot be won.

The soldiers and horses of the Dragon Guard Pavilion are ten times that of the elites of the palace. If they continue to fight and fight until their physical strength is exhausted, the elites of the palace will eventually be annihilated.

Therefore, the best choice is to break out when the strength is strong.

No matter what, we cannot let these elite sacrifices be in vain.

"Jie Yanxing formation! Follow me to break through!"

After receiving the order, Lu Tianba did not question anything and immediately commanded his subordinates to form a flying geese formation and began to charge towards the weak area.

The elite masters of the royal palace are already superior in strength, plus they are well-trained and cooperate well.

Breaking out of the encirclement, extremely quickly.

The encirclement of Dragon Protection Pavilion was torn open.

"Hurry up! Don't let them run away!"

Lu Zhiyuan became anxious and yelled.

"Chase!"

Lorenzo did not hesitate and immediately led a large group of troops to hunt down the elites of the palace.

Soon, the fierce life-and-death struggle turned into an encirclement and pursuit battle.

People from both sides chased each other in the mountains and forests, and within a short time, they were far away from the initial battlefield.

At this moment, on the battlefield.
On the palace side, Dustin was the only one left standing.

Looking back at the Dragon Protection Pavilion, in addition to Ji Yuanzun and Lu Zhiyuan, there are still three martial arts masters left.

These three grandmasters are all elders of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. They are all powerful and possess unique skills.

Fortunately, Bai Ye's sword before his death killed most of the experts in the Dragon Protection Pavilion.

Otherwise, what stood in front of Dustin would be more than that.

"Logan Rhys, why don't you run?"

Ji Yuanzun smiled jokingly, with the eyes of a hunter after seeing his prey.

"Why should I run? I'm here today just to kill you." Dustin said coldly.

"Kill me? Hahaha..."

Ji Yuanzun laughed even louder: "Logan Rhys, I admit that you are extremely talented and powerful.

You have entered the top ten of the amazing list at a young age, but for me, you are still a little too young. You have to know , tenth on the world-shaking list, and fifth on the world-shaking list, the difference is not even a little bit."

"The rankings on the Shocking World List are for reference only and do not represent absolute strength. The death of your old Pavilion Master Li Yuanwu is the best example." Dustin said coldly.

In the previous shocking list, Li Yuanwu ranked second and Bai Ye ranked third.

As a result, after Bai Ye broke out, Li Yuanwu was no match at all and was not even qualified to escape.

"Li Yuanwu?"

Ji Yuanzun snorted coldly: "Logan, don't overestimate yourself. First of all, I am not Li Yuanwu, and you are not Bai Ye. A peerless swordsman like Bai Ye has never been seen in the ages. You are far from reaching this level. .”

Chapter 1886

"My strength is indeed not as good as Uncle Bai, but it is enough to deal with you." Dustin said.

"Deal with me? Do you have the ability?" Ji Yuanzun sneered.

Based on his intelligence, Logan Rhys had just entered the Grand Grandmaster ranks, and even with some special methods, the peak of his strength was only in the middle stage of the Grand Grandmaster stage.
And he is already close to Dzogchen.

The gap between the two sides is nearly two levels.

And these two levels are like a gap.

No matter how talented Logan Rhys is, it is impossible to surpass him.

"If you have the ability, you will know if you try it?"

Dustin raised his sword finger, and the Sky Sword behind him was unsheathed and fell firmly into his hand.

"Okay! Since you are so confident, I will give you a chance to challenge me today!"

Ji Yuanzun reached out and waved, and a fiery red spear appeared out of thin air.

This spear is surprisingly a relic of Li Yuanwu, the Gentian Red Flame Spear that ranks third on the list of divine weapons!

"None of you are allowed to interfere. Today, I will use my absolute strength to completely defeat this miscreant that everyone is touting!"

Ji Yuanzun swung his spear, and his momentum surged.

A burst of red light soared from his body into the sky, causing continuous thunder above the clouds, and a violent wind raging in the sky.

Within a radius of several hundred meters, all the flowers, plants and trees bowed their heads.

This momentum, invisibly, caused strange phenomena in the world.

"Um?"

Feeling the terrifying aura on Ji Yuanzun's body, Dustin couldn't help but frown slightly and his expression became serious.

In the realm of martial arts, he has always been smooth sailing and invincible, and has rarely encountered truly powerful enemies.

For the first time, he felt unprecedented pressure from Ji Yuanzun.

Today's battle is destined not to be easy.

"Logan Rhys! Come on, let me see your strength!"

Ji Yuanzun stretched out one hand and hooked it provocatively, as if he was coming over on horseback.

"snort!"

Dustin didn't talk nonsense, he stepped forward suddenly, his whole body turned into a light and shadow, and he rushed forward.

The Sky Sword in his hand erupted into bursts of black light, sending chills everywhere.

"The solitary smoke in the desert!"
Facing Dustin's attack, Ji Yuanzun did not dodge. He moved his spear forward, and countless sharp spear rays burst out instantly.

These spears were like cannonballs, carrying terrifying power and overwhelmingly attacking Dustin.

Wherever the gun beam passed, the grass and trees exploded, the ground flew, and it was destroyed all the way, it was unstoppable.

Dustin's eyes condensed, and the Sky Sword suddenly swung, creating a dense layer of sword light in front of him.

The sword light intertwined into a web and collided with Ji Yuanzun's spear light.

"Bang, bang, bang..."

Along with a loud noise, the sword light and the spear light exploded one after another, and the light and shadow shot out all over the sky, which was dazzling and extremely deadly.

The violent energy wave, like a tidal wave, began to spread rapidly, destroying everything around it.

On the ground, potholes were exploded one after another, leaving a mess all over the ground.

The next second, Dustin's figure ejected from the center of the explosion.

After landing, he took several steps back. Every step he took would leave a deep footprint on the ground.

On the other hand, Ji Yuanzun in front looked as if nothing had happened, not moving at all.

The first move between the two sides was a head-to-head confrontation, and Dustin was obviously at a disadvantage.

Chapter 1887

"I have to admit, you do have something."

Ji Yuanzun held a gun in one hand and said majestically: "There are not many people in this world who can take over my desert lonely smoke. I didn't expect you to become one of them. Given time, you might really be able to defeat me. "

He used at least 50% of his strength to attack Desert Guyyan just now.

Logan Rhys faced off head-on, but was only slightly at a disadvantage, which is enough to prove his strength.

It might not be impossible to give the other party another five to ten years to surpass yourself.

But unfortunately, it is still far behind now.

"I thought that as the fifth person in the world-shattering list, you should be very powerful, but now it seems that you are nothing more than that."

Dustin spoke calmly, with a disappointed expression.

"What did you say?"

Ji Yuanzun's eyes turned cold.
Where does this guy have the courage to look down on him?

"What? Didn't you hear clearly? Then I'll say it again."

Dustin raised his voice and said loudly: "Your strength is rubbish. It is much weaker than I expected!"
"Boy! You are looking for death!"

Hearing this, Ji Yuanzun was instantly furious.

With a flick of his spear, the gang energy all over his body suddenly exploded. With a little tip of his toes, his whole body turned into a red light and shadow and rushed straight towards Dustin.

What is his identity? When have you ever been so despised?
If you dare to look down on him, you will have to pay the price of death!

"The sunset over the long river!"
When he rushed to half the distance, Ji Yuanzun suddenly waved his spear.

Eighteen rays of spear light burst out instantly, spinning crazily around its body.

Finally, eighteen rays of gun light converged into a huge rainbow light and crashed into Dustin.

Wherever the rainbow light passed, the air began to twist, and a deep mark was left on the ground.

Dustin said he was contemptuous, but he didn't dare to have any confidence in his heart.

Faced with this powerful blow, he immediately mobilized all his true energy, gathered it into the Sky Sword, and used his killing move.

"Breaking the military!"

Dustin gave a low shout, merged his sword with his sword, turned into a black light, and hit him head on.

This sword has no aura that shakes the world, nor does it have a soul-stirring chill. There is only one thing, and that is speed.

Extremely fast!

In the blink of an eye, the black light transformed by Dustin and the rainbow light transformed by Ji Yuanzun suddenly collided.

"Boom!"

There was a loud noise, the ground shook, and the wind and clouds changed color.

When the two rays of light collided, a terrifying wave of energy swept wildly around like a tsunami.

Wherever they passed, there was destruction and decay, and not even a blade of grass grew.

Even Lu Zhiyuan and others who were watching the battle from a distance were forced to take several steps back, confused by the storm.

After the violent impact, Dustin's figure flew tens of meters away. When he landed, his feet "kick, kick, kick" and retreated continuously. He took a dozen steps back before he could barely stabilize his figure.

Looking carefully, Dustin's tiger's mouth has cracked, and the hand holding the sword is shaking slightly uncontrollably.

He suffered a hidden loss from this blow.

"Boy! Let's see how many moves you can block!"

Ji Yuanzun was still vigorous and vigorous. While speaking, his movements did not stop at all, and he launched another attack to kill Dustin.

"Fight!"

Dustin gritted his teeth, suddenly took out a silver needle and inserted it into the back of his head.

"Buzz~!"

The silver needle trembled, and the acupuncture points were stimulated crazily.

Dustin's eyes instantly turned red, veins popped out all over his body, and his muscles bulged.

Waves of surging energy spurt out from all parts of the body in a steady stream.

This is the secret method of the Rhys family, which can stimulate potential and greatly improve strength in a short period of time.
But the aftereffects are equally serious.

With Dustin's current cultivation level, he can only last for a cup of tea at most.

If the battle cannot be resolved within the limited time, then there is only a dead end.

"kill!"

Dustin's eyes were red, he roared, raised his sword and stabbed forward again.

Soon, the two started a fierce duel.

After Dustin's strength doubled, he was no longer weaker than Ji Yuanzun. Even in a head-on confrontation, he was not weak at all.

For a while, the two sides were fighting back and forth, with neither one being convinced by the other.

Every collision, every fight, will erupt with a large amount of energy waves, destroying the surrounding environment.

The more Dustin fought, the braver he became. He swung the Sky Sword faster and faster, and his energy and energy were completely raised to the extreme.
However, no matter how hard he attacked, Ji Yuanzun was always steady and unhurried.

Based on the current situation, it is obviously not enough to defeat or even kill Ji Yuanzun within the time of a cup of tea.

"The Rhys family's secret method is really powerful. It's really surprising that it can actually improve your strength to this level."

"But how long can you hold on? Five minutes? Ten minutes? Or twenty minutes?"

"As soon as the secret time expires, you will be a piece of fish on the chopping board, ready to be slaughtered by me."

When Ji Yuanzun was fighting, he still had the energy to make sarcastic remarks.

Of course, the main reason why he did this was to attack his heart.

With Logan Rhys's current strength, it would not be easy for him to win. Even if he could, he would still have to pay a heavy price.

Therefore, he needs Logan Rhys to take the initiative to expose his flaws.

"Then I will kill you within the duration of the secret method!"

Dustin's momentum increased again. He swung the Sky Sword in his hand faster and faster, and the attacks became more and more fierce.

The true energy in the whole body gushes out like a tide, completely breaking the boat and giving it a try.

"The gap between you and me cannot be bridged by the Rhys family's secret method. Even if your strength increases greatly, you still can't do anything to me."

Ji Yuanzun held the gentian red flame spear, sometimes parrying and blocking, sometimes attacking fiercely, the two sides fought fiercely.

"Hong Fu! Why are you still standing there? Take action quickly!"

Dustin suddenly roared and waved the Sky Sword in his hand wildly, restraining Ji Yuanzun to the greatest extent.

"Buzz~!"

As soon as Dustin finished speaking, a huge golden palm shadow suddenly pressed down on Ji Yuanzun's head in the sky.
This palm shadow is like a mountain, extremely heavy, and carries a pressure that destroys the world.

As soon as the palm print appeared, it was firmly locked on Ji Yuanzun.

No matter how hard the opponent dodges, they can't get out of the way.

"Um?"

Feeling the pressure coming from the top of his head, Ji Yuanzun frowned and his face was solemn, but he was not panicked.

He was seen holding a gun in one hand to deal with Dustin's attack. The other hand suddenly lifted up and slapped the golden palm shadow in the sky.

He wanted to use his own strength to resist the attacks of the two great masters head-on.

Chapter 1888

"Sneak attack? Is it worth it?"

Ji Yuanzun shouted loudly and opened his bow left and right. The spear and iron palm instantly erupted with hot red light, stabbing Dustin and the huge golden palm above his head respectively.

"Bang! Bang!"

Two loud noises.

Dustin was pushed back by a shot, and the golden palm shadow in the sky, under Ji Yuanzun's blow, exploded like glass in an instant, turning into dots of golden light and floating down.

Hong Fu, who was hidden in the golden palm shadow, was thrown high into the air and fell back more than ten meters after landing.

On the other hand, Ji Yuanzun only took a few steps back and stabilized his figure.

In the case of a sneak attack, one against two can still gain the upper hand, which shows how strong it is.

You must know that both Dustin and Hong Fu are powerful men at the Grand Master level, the group of people who stand on top of the world.

Even at that, Ji Yuanzun could handle it easily without any pressure.

"The fifth strongest man on the world-shaking list is indeed well-deserved."

Hong Fu and Dustin stood side by side, staring straight at Ji Yuanzun in front of them.

I have to admit that the opponent is very strong. Looking at the entire West Lucozia, fighting alone, I am afraid no one can beat him.

"The Executioner Hongfu?"

Ji Yuanzun squinted his eyes, and then sneered: "I've wanted to meet you for a long time, but unfortunately I never had the chance. Today is just the day, buy one get one free, wait until I kill Logan Rhys, and then I will deal with you, when West Lucozia Prince's Palace vitality is severely damaged, I will take advantage of it and take full control of West Lucozia!"

"Really? Then let's see if you have this ability!"

Hong Fu snorted coldly, took out the silver needle and stabbed it into the back of his head.

Like Dustin, he chose to use the Rhys family's secret method to stimulate his potential and fight to the death.

He knew very well that under normal circumstances, it would be very difficult for the two of them to win, and they would have to work hard.

Strive to solve this serious problem in the shortest possible time.

"Oh? Are you starting to work hard now? Okay, come on, let me see how much you weigh!"

Ji Yuanzun was not afraid at all. He shook his spear and his momentum rose again.

The whole person's beard and hair move automatically without wind, looking majestic and majestic, like a god descending into the world.

"Go together!"

Dustin winked at Hong Fu, without any nonsense, raised his sword again and attacked.

Half of the time to activate his potential has passed, and every minute and second that follows is very precious.

It's so precious that you have to sacrifice your life to have a chance of survival.

"Haha...I haven't been so passionate in a long time."

Hong Fu laughed ferociously, his eyes were filled with red light, and his whole body turned into a black shadow and attacked Ji Yuanzun.

Hong Fu is famous for his hands that can separate tendons and bones. His pair of iron palms have been tempered for thousands of times and are comparable to magic weapons.

Especially in close combat, Hong Fu's fighting skills and understanding of the human body have reached the extreme.

"Well done!"

Facing the two men's siege, Ji Yuanzun did not retreat but advanced, facing them head-on.

He was holding a gun in both hands, dancing wildly, and gun shadows spurted out instantly, like cannonballs, shooting at Dustin and Hong Fu in a steady stream.

Dustin held the sword in one hand and used the sword's light to fight against the gun shadow. Hong Fu's hands emitted bursts of milky white light and kept hitting the incoming gun shadow.

"Bang bang bang bang bang..."

Before the two sides even got close, the first collision occurred in the air.

Waves of powerful energy surged in the form of explosions, sweeping around like waves.

Wherever he passed, the ground was in chaos.

"Hong Fu! It's useless to fight like this. Let's use your special move to resolve the battle as quickly as possible!"

After a confrontation, Dustin quickly realized the problem.

A collision of energy of this level cannot hurt Ji Yuanzun at all. If the fight continues, once the secret method expires, the two of them will have no choice but to die.

"Follow your orders!"

Hong Fu responded, kicked his whole body, and instantly stood up from the ground, leaping to a height of 100 meters.

Following his body shape, he turned with his feet up and his head down, facing Ji Yuanzun on the ground, and slapped him with his palm.

"Vajra Prajna Palm!"

Hong Fu roared, and a dazzling golden light erupted from his body.

The golden light quickly transformed in the air, and finally turned into a huge angry-eyed King Kong, looking majestic.

Chapter 1889

King Kong and Hong Fu maintained the same posture, facing Ji Yuan with heavy pressure.

In front of the giant King Kong, Ji Yuanzun's figure was as small as an ant, as if he could be crushed into mud with just a light touch.

"Seven kills!"

While Hong Fu was attacking, Dustin also moved.

With his eyes wide open with anger, his whole body's true energy gathered in the Celestial Sword, and he followed with a fierce step.

"Whoosh!"

Dustin's swords merged into one, turning into a black light, and suddenly stabbed Ji Yuanzun's heart.

"Haoran is upright!"

Seeing that Dustin and Hong Fu were already fighting for their lives, Ji Yuanzun did not dare to be too bold and immediately used his own defensive skills.

His body was shaken, and a large amount of white breath spurted out, forming a circular mask around it.

The light mask is covered with dense runes, looming, mysterious and strange.

"Boom!"

There was a loud noise.
Hongfu's Vajra Prajna Palm struck firmly on the white light mask above Ji Yuanzun's head.

The light mask vibrated for a while, like water flow, splashing out ripples, and the mysterious runes on it lit up instantly.

"Boom!"

There was another loud noise.
Dustin's fatal sword also hit the white light shield hard.

Like Hong Fu, the Sky Sword did not directly pierce the mask, but spattered a large number of ripples on the surface of the mask.

Hongfu's Vajra Prajna Palm stopped on the surface of the mask and kept pressing down.

Dustin's Sky Sword thrust forward desperately.

The two of them moved forward and upward, applying pressure and pressure from two directions.
This is their strongest blow so far. If they cannot break the light shield and severely injure Ji Yuanzun, all their efforts will be in vain.

"Boom!"

Wave after wave of powerful energy erupted from the bodies of Dustin and Hong Fu.

At this moment, neither of them held back at all, frantically attacking the light shield, squeezing out the last bit of their own potential.

"Ka...kaka..."

Under the life-threatening impact of Dustin and the other two, cracks finally appeared in Ji Yuanzun's protective mask.

And these cracks are still spreading rapidly.

"Huh? How could this happen?"

Ji Yuanzun's expression changed and he was frightened.

His awe-inspiring righteousness and extremely strong defense are unbreakable among strong men of the same level.

He really didn't expect that Dustin's strength even while fighting with Hong Fu would be so strong that even he felt threatened.

The Rhys family’s secret method cannot be underestimated.
"What are you still doing? Come here and help!"

At this moment, Ji Yuanzun finally couldn't bear it anymore and began to ask the people behind him for help.

I thought that with one against two, I could win easily, but I never thought that I underestimated my opponent, which led to the current situation.

Of course, he also knew that this was the strongest blow between the two of them, and if they had to withstand it, they could easily win.

"Lord Pavilion Master! I'm here to help you!"

Seeing that the time had come, Lu Zhiyuan took a step forward and turned into an afterimage, rushing to the center of the battlefield.

"Well done!"

Ji Yuanzun looked happy and said quickly: "Logan Rhys and Hong Fu have been implicated by me. They have no ability to resist at all. You can deal with Logan Rhys first, and leave Hong Fu to me!"

"no problem!"

After getting closer, a cold light flashed in Lu Zhiyuan's eyes, and he suddenly took out a hidden weapon and stabbed Ji Yuanzun in the back.

"Whoops!"

A poison needle shot out from the hidden weapon, passed through the crack in the light shield, and shot directly into Ji Yuanzun's body.

This——is clearly the God-Destroying Poison!

Chapter 1890

The God-Destroying Poison is launched using a concealed weapon, with an effective range of three meters.

Within three meters, it is almost certain to hit if caught by surprise.

So when Lu Zhiyuan took out his hidden weapon and attacked from the back, the poisonous needle carrying the God-Destroying Poison penetrated Ji Yuanzun's body easily without any hindrance.

"Phew... finally done."

Lu Zhiyuan breathed a long sigh of relief, as if he had completed some important task.

Looking at Ji Yuanzun, he was completely confused.

Turning around in shock, he looked at Lu Zhiyuan with a wicked smile on his face, somewhat unbelievable.

"Why?"

Ji Yuanzun's eyes widened, his face full of shock, astonishment, confusion, and deep doubts.

He really didn't understand. Lu Zhiyuan had clearly broken with the West Lucozia Palace and joined the Dragon Protection Pavilion. He had a bright future, so why would he betray him?

"Lord Pavilion Master, I'm really sorry. I am also a member of the Rhys family. I can't watch the destruction of the Rhys family."

Lu Zhiyuan said with a wicked smile: "Besides, Logan Rhys is my nephew, blood is thicker than water, how can I bear to frame him?"

"So, you have been laying out the plan from the beginning. From the beginning to the end, you are all acting? What betrayal, what leaks, are all fake?" Ji Yuanzun asked in shock.

"If I don't do this, how can I gain your trust? If I don't gain your trust, how can I succeed now?"

Lu Zhiyuan said confidently: "Master Pavilion, you are very smart and very cautious. In order to kill you, we had to stage a divorce plan. Although the process was a bit tortuous, fortunately, the result was not bad."

"You... you..."

Ji Yuanzun was so angry that he gritted his teeth, his eyes were about to split, and the veins on his neck popped out.

As his energy and blood surged, the God-Destroying Poison in his body accelerated and his whole body spat out a mouthful of black blood with a "pop" sound.

In an instant, Ji Yuanzun was like a deflated rubber ball, his momentum was flagging and he was on the verge of collapse.

The body protective mask, which was already full of cracks, exploded on the spot with a "bang".

Hongfu's Vajra Prajna Palm was the first to press down.

Ji Yuanzun didn't have time to think, so he immediately activated his energy, slapped his palm upwards, and struck a head-on blow with Hong Fu.

"boom!"

There was a loud noise.

Hong Fu was ejected dozens of meters away, while Ji Yuanzun spat out a mouthful of black blood again, and his face became extremely pale.

Just after repelling Hong Fu, the next second, Dustin's Sky Sword had pierced Ji Yuanzun's chest.

"Puch!"

The Celestial Sword pierced through the chest and came out from the back, inflicting a heavy blow to Ji Yuanzun.

"Ah~!!"

Ji Yuanzun roared, and all the Grandmaster Energy in his body spurted out, carrying a terrifying impact.

"Boom!"

Dustin's whole body was directly shaken away, and even the Sky Sword came out of his hand.

"Go to hell!!"

Ji Yuanzun's eyes were red, his beard and hair were spread out, and he was roaring again and again.

The mask on his face suddenly exploded, revealing a ferocious and terrifying face.

The gentian red flame spear in his hand danced crazily, and sharp spear light shot out indiscriminately in all directions.

Every strike contains the power to destroy the world.

At this moment, Ji Yuanzun was completely in a state of rage, and his strength skyrocketed.

If Ji Yuanzun still had reservations before and did not want to get hurt, now he is planning to fight to the death.

"Quickly retreat! He has been poisoned by the God-Destroying Poison and won't last long!"

Dustin gave the order and quickly distanced himself to prevent Ji Yuanzun from retaliating before his death.

Hong Fu and Lu Zhiyuan did not dare to get too close, so they retreated and waited to see what would happen.

Chapter 1891

The God-Destroying Poison is the first of the ten strange poisons. In the realm of land gods, no one can stop it.

In other words, except for Zhang Xuanji on Longhu Mountain, no one in the entire world can withstand the erosion of the God-Destroying Poison.

Ji Yuanzun's death was only a matter of time.

At this time, it is most unfavorable to jump over the wall in a hurry.

"Lord Pavilion Master!"

Seeing Ji Yuanzun being attacked, the expressions of the three grandmaster-level elders behind him instantly changed.

They didn't dare to hesitate at the moment, they immediately stepped forward and prepared to rescue him.

"Get away!!"

Ji Yuanzun roared angrily, and swept out the gentian red flame spear in his hand, knocking the three elders of the Dragon Protection Pavilion away on the spot with great force.

One by one, they vomited blood and fell to the ground seriously injured.

Ji Yuanzun is now close to madness. After Lu Zhiyuan's sneak attack just now, he doesn't believe anyone now.

Anyone who comes close will be treated as a mortal enemy.

"I'm going to kill you all!!"

Ji Yuanzun kept waving the gentian red flame spear, and the sharp spear light shot out overwhelmingly.

Within a hundred meters, it became a killing zone.

No matter whether it is living or dead, as long as it comes close to this range, it will be strangled to pieces by the gun shadow.

"Pfft——!"

After the madness, Ji Yuanzun spat out another mouthful of black blood. His whole body was sluggish and he shook his head.

It was only then that the red light in Ji Yuanzun's eyes gradually dissipated, and the crazy energy finally subsided.

"You bunch of bastards, sooner or later, I'm going to cut you into pieces!"

After Ji Yuanzun said these cruel words, he turned around and ran for his life.

The whole person turned into an afterimage and rushed towards the base.

Now, not only was he poisoned, but Dustin stabbed him in the chest, making his whole body very weak.

If you continue to be entangled, you will inevitably perish here.

He must retreat to the base as soon as possible and find someone to heal his wounds and detoxify him.

As long as they return to their own territory, even if Dustin and the others have extraordinary abilities, they will not be able to break through the base's defense.

"Chase!"

Seeing Ji Yuanzun running away in confusion, Dustin gave an order and quickly led his men to catch up.

Now that Ji Yuanzun is isolated and helpless, his combat power is greatly reduced. This is the best opportunity to kill him and must not be missed.

"Hong Fu! Go on!"

During the chase, Dustin gave Hong Fu a powerful tonic pill with just a flick of his finger.

Unlike the one given to Lu Zhiyuan before, this Rejuvenation Pill is amazingly effective and can quickly make up for the energy consumed.

It was his special research to make up for the shortcomings of the Lu family's secret method and alleviate the harm caused by the after effects.

"Thank you, Your Highness!"

Hong Fu did not hesitate and swallowed it in one gulp.

As soon as the elixir entered the body, a warm current spread all over the body. The fatigue was instantly swept away and the energy was lifted.

"Speed up! Never let Ji Yuanzun go!" Dustin shouted.

"Logan, Ji Yuanzun has been poisoned by the God-Destroying Poison. He will die sooner or later. There is no need to be in such a hurry, right?" Lu Zhiyuan said.

He was mainly worried that Ji Yuanzun would fight back before death and hurt himself.

"Although the God-Destroying Poison is powerful, there is no guarantee that it can kill Ji Yuanzun 100%. We must not take it lightly until his death is confirmed!" Dustin looked serious.

Having planned it for so long, and finally finding such an opportunity, naturally there can be no mistakes, not even a little bit of luck.

Ji Yuanzun must die today!
Thank you! Its awesome😊😊

But look that he had to use one of the world top ten poision. Remeber few chapters back he was injected with a similar poison of top 10. So naturally he would be able to think to use it against his enemies. Also surprising suspense was whether the uncle would support Dustin or pavilion.

But look that he had to use one of the world top ten poision. Remeber few chapters back he was injected with a similar poison of top 10. So naturally he would be able to think to use it against his enemies. Also surprising suspense was whether the uncle would support Dustin or pavilion.
Now, its no more surprise, Lu Ziyuan/Dustin Kate/Logan's third uncle has already taken a side with Logan/Dustin, as we see in chapter 1891 in this thread... As I read forward there is surprises around and you can see clearly how Dustin/Logan was strategically forward...

Hello guys, Mich and Sunco4,

Ji Yuanzun was to die yesterday. I waited till midnight to celebrate his death but the news didn't come through. Does anyone know what happened? Any news about his death?

And here I'm confused what is the benefit of being Kirin child!!!
Probably you've got to look at the opponent first... Master Ji has been in seclution for a long time up until the dragon vein was destroyed by Ba Yi. Being a Kirin child might not be enough... And I think the Kirin status activates itself in the most critical moment

No new update that I know of
Hello guys, Mich and Sunco4,

Ji Yuanzun was to die yesterday. I waited till midnight to celebrate his death but the news didn't come through. Does anyone know what happened? Any news about his death?

Chapter 1892

"It's almost there! It's almost there!"

Ji Yuanzun was led by burning sperm and blood, and fled desperately. He vomited blood all the way and did not stop at all.

Finally, after a sprint, Ji Yuanzun soon saw the tall wall in front of the base.

As long as he cross the wall, he will be safe.

There are so many panacea in the base, and there is always one that can cure the poison on the body.

There is still hope that he can still live!

"Open the gate! Open the gate!"

When he rushed to the ground of the city wall, Ji Yuanzun had reached the limit, and his whole body staggered and could not stand still.

Especially that face, with black hair and purple, and black blood is constantly overflowing between the mouth and nose.

"Whww!"

As soon as Ji Yuanzun's voice fell, a few attacking crossbows with thin arms suddenly shot out above the wall.

Each siege crossbow contains 100,000 catties of great power, which is extremely powerful.

Ji Yuanzun's eyelids jumped and quickly dodged.

"Bum, bang!"

Several siege crossbows were finally shot half a meter of Ji Yuanzun's body. The huge power made half of the crossbow body sink deep into the ground, leaving only the second half outside, trembling slightly and making bursts of roars.

"Hey! Are you crazy? I'm the owner of the Dragon Pavilion! Open your dog's eyes and see clearly!" Ji Yuanzun roared at the wall.

The soldiers on the wall did not react at all, but raised their weapons and aimed at Ji Yuanzun.

All kinds of heavy firepower have also been launched.

Countless muzzle and muzzle were aimed at Ji Yuanzun under the wall at the same time.

Just wait for an order, and you can kill it into scum.

"You blind guys! Don't you even know me? Open the gate! Otherwise, I can't forgive you!" Ji Yuanzun roared repeatedly.

I thought I was saved, but I didn't expect to be blocked at my door.

What the hell are these guys doing?

"Ji Yuanzun, your death is approaching, and you can be captured immediately. I can still give you a good time!"

At this time, a cold voice came from behind him.

Dustin and the other two have followed and blocked Ji Yuanzun's retreat.

"Quick! Open fire! Kill them!"

Ji Yuanzun came to his senses and pointed out that Dustin and the other three roared.

Above the wall, a group of soldiers looked indifferent and did not react at all, as if they had not heard it.

"Are you all deaf? I'll let you open fire!" Ji Yuanzun roared hysterically.

Because he was too excited, he spewed out another mouthful of black blood, and his whole spirit was even more depressed.

"The destruction of the god poison is really powerful. Even a character like Ji Yuanzun can't stand it. It's really amazing!"

Looking at the shaky Ji Yuanzun, Lu Zhiyuan couldn't help but be secretly shocked.

As the fifth strong man on the world list, there is no doubt that he is strong.

Even if the three of them work together, they can't win head-on.

But now, after being poisoned, Ji Yuanzun's vitality is rapidly passing away, and now it is full of oil.

"Don't shout anymore. The soldiers on the wall are not your protectors at the Dragon Pavilion at all." Dustin opened his mouth coldly.

Does anyone have any chapters after 1891???? Like the story just can't stop and I have not found it anywhere.

"It's almost here! It's almost there!"

Ji Yuanzun used the burning essence and blood as a guide to escape, vomiting blood along the way without stopping at all.

Finally, after some sprinting, Ji Yuanzun quickly saw the tall wall in front of the base.

As long as he crosses the wall, he will be safe.

There are so many miraculous medicines in the base, and there is always one that can cure the poison in the body.

There is hope, he is still alive!

"Open the city gate! Open the city gate quickly!"

When he rushed to the underground of the city wall, Ji Yuanzun had reached his limit, staggering and unable to stand firmly.

Especially that face, which was black and purple, and black blood was still leaking out from the mouth and nose.

"Boohoo!"

As soon as Ji Yuanzun finished speaking, several siege crossbows as thick as an arm suddenly shot out from the city wall.

Each siege crossbow contains a hundred thousand kilograms of power and is extremely powerful.

Ji Yuanzun's eyelids twitched and he quickly dodged.

"Bang, bang, bang!"

Several siege crossbows finally hit Ji Yuanzun half a meter in front of him. The huge power caused half of the crossbow to sink deep into the ground, leaving only the back half outside, trembling slightly. There were roars.

"Hey! Are you crazy? I am the master of the Dragon Protection Pavilion! Open your dog eyes and see clearly!" Ji Yuanzun roared towards the city wall.

The soldiers on the city wall did not react at all. Instead, they raised their weapons and pointed them at Ji Yuanzun.

All kinds of heavy firepower were also activated one after another.

Countless cannons and guns were aimed at Ji Yuanzun under the city wall at the same time.

Chapter 1893

"Fass! It's not my person who protects the Dragon Pavilion. Is it possible that you are from the West Lucozia Palace? Ji Yuanzun roared with red eyes.

"Yes, they are indeed all mine."

Dustin admitted bluntly, "When you led the team to ambush us, my soldiers and horses had taken advantage of the opportunity to take advantage of your base. Now, this place is my property!"

"Dustinnn! Don't scare people here!"

Ji Yuanzun shouted with a ferocious face, "Although I have brought a lot of elites out this time, there are at least 30,000 soldiers and horses in the base. Coupled with various defensive measures, there are no more than 100,000 troops, and you can't attack them in a short time. Your Black Dragon Army in West Lucozia are under my monitoring. If you mobilize more than 100,000 soldiers Ma, how could I not know?"

"Who said I called the Black Dragon Army?"

Dustin said indifferently, "I can naturally think of what you can think of, so this time, in order to eliminate the remnants of you, I specially invited foreign aid."

Last night, he sent a letter to Lu Tianba, asking him to spread it quickly, just to move the rescuers.

Fortunately, the rescuers arrived in time and completed all his plans.

"Foreign aid? What foreign aid?"

Ji Yuanzun frowned and was inexplicably uneasy.

"The nearest army to West Lucozia is the White Tiger Army located in the southwest, and the commander of the White Tiger Army is Adam Spanner, the god of the army. Unfortunately, Adam Spanner is my best friend." Dustin said faintly.

"White Tiger Army? Adam Spanner? How is that possible? You are lying!"

Ji Yuanzun shook his head crazily and couldn't believe Dustin's words at all.

"If you don't believe it, you can look back by yourself."

Dustin did not explain, but raised his chin behind him.

Ji Yuanzun seemed to feel something. Looking back, he saw that the door of the city wall began to open slowly.

Then, a young man in silver armor and a handsome mask, strode out with a team of elite soldiers.

The young man is none other than Adam Spanner, the god of war!

"Ji Yuanzun, how about it? Are you surprised? Don't you mean it?

"In order to deal with you, I dispatched 200,000 white tiger army this time, and with 30,000 black dragon army in West Lucozia, I finally captured your base." Adam Spanner smiled at the corners of his mouth, but his eyes were very cold.

The people in front of him are too ambitious to control the West Lucozia Palace, take charge of the imperial power, and become the co-owner of the world. It can be said that it is ambitious.

But unfortunately, in the end, it was a failure.

The reason is that he underestimates the enemy too much and doesn't pay attention to Kirin Logan Rhys at all.

"Adam Spanner? Is it really you?!"

Ji Yuanzun's body was shocked, and his whole body was hit by lightning.

When he saw Adam Spanner coming out of the base, he understood that Dustin was not lying.

The base has fallen, and now I am completely defeated!

"How could this happen? How could this happen?"

Ji Yuanzun kept shaking his head and still couldn't accept this fact: "No... No! It is impossible to call 200,000 troops without the imperial order, and I have already placed a spy beside the emperor. If he wants to transfer the army, I should know soon.

"The transfer of troops does not need to be ordered by the officials themselves, just a military charm." Adam Spanner said with a smile.

"From West Lucozia to Stonia, and then from Stonia to ask for a military charm, I can't do it all night!" Ji Yuanzun denied it again.

"Why do you need to go to Stonia to get the military charm? There is also a key figure around Logan Rhys who can act on behalf of officials.

Adam Spanner said, took the initiative to make way, and bent down to salute at the same time: "Your Highness, please."

As soon as he finished speaking, a woman in white, with a graceful figure and a veil, slowly came out.

The woman is the princess of the Dragon Kingdom, the top of the rouge list, Margeret!

Just wait for an order to kill him to pieces.

"You blind guys! Don't you even know me? Open the city gate quickly! Otherwise I won't be able to spare you!" Ji Yuanzun roared repeatedly.

I thought I had been saved, but I never expected that I would be blocked at the door of my house.

What the hell are these guys doing?

"Ji Yuanzun, your death is about to begin, so I'll capture you immediately. I can still give you a good time!"

At this time, a cold and stern voice came from behind.

Lu Chen and three others had followed and blocked Ji Yuanzun's retreat.

"Quick! Fire quickly! Kill them!"

Ji Yuanzun came back to his senses, pointed at Lu Chen and the three of them and roared.

On top of the city wall, a group of soldiers looked indifferent and did not react at all, as if they had not heard anything.

"Are you all deaf? I'll let you fire!" Ji Yuanzun roared hysterically.

Because he was too excited, he spat out another mouthful of black blood, and his spirit became even more depressed.

"The God-Destroying Poison is really powerful. Even a character like Ji Yuanzun can't withstand it. It's really incredible!"

Looking at the crumbling Ji Yuanzun, Lu Zhiyuan couldn't help but feel scared.

As the fifth strongest person in the world-shattering list, there is no doubt about his strength.

Even if the three of them join forces, they can't win head-on.

But now, after being poisoned by the God-Destroying Poison, Ji Yuanzun's vitality is rapidly passing away, and now he is completely exhausted.

"No need to shout anymore, the soldiers on the city wall are not from your Dragon Guard Pavilion at all." Lu Chen said coldly.

Chapter 1894

"Ji Yuanzun, you have harmed the country and the people. You are extremely guilty. You will be captured immediately, otherwise there will be no forgiveness!"

Margeret's voice was cold and his aura was strong. In his hand, he also held a golden token representing the imperial power.

She left Beijing this time and followed Dustin to West Lucozia. She was originally to deal with the remnants of the Dragon Pavilion, so she made all kinds of preparations.

The golden order for mobiling troops was given by her father himself, just in case.

Fortunately, this gold order played a great role, otherwise it was impossible to transfer troops across provinces, and it was still 200,000 white tigers.

"Why? Why is it like this?"

After seeing Jin Ling and Margeret, Ji Yuanzun staggered back and looked desperate.

Between his mouth and nose, there is more black blood.

"Ji Yuanzun, you have been defeated, and there is no possibility of turning over. After today, the Dragon Protection Pavilion will no longer exist. You, the people who are hidden in the dark, are finally going to pay for your actions." Dustin opened his mouth coldly.

"No! I haven't lost yet! I can't lose!"

Ji Yuanzun looked up to the sky and roared hysterically: "I finally sat in today's position. It was not easy for me to have the opportunity to become the co-owner of the world. How could I be defeated by you, this group of milky children?"

After enduring for many years, he finally survived and became the owner of the Dragon Pavilion.

I thought I could get supreme power, but after just a few days, I was hit hard, so that I was now forced into a desperate situation.

He is unwilling!

I don't want to fail like this, I don't want to lose to a few young people, and I don't want to die like this.

"Ji Yuanzun, don't you understand?"

Adam Spanner said faintly, "Since the sword fairy white also killed the dragon vein and wiped out the Dragon Pavilion, you have lost the general trend and lost your luck. If you hide in the dark and survive, you may still live for a few more years, but you should never be greedy, you should not be greedy, and you should not think of the West Lucozia Palace. From the moment you make a decision, you are doomed to failure. This is God's will and the general trend. Accept your fate!"

"What kind of bullshit? I'm not convinced! I'm not convinced!"

"I am the man of destiny! I am the co-owner of the world! You guys can't beat me at all!"

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you!"

Ji Yuanzun roared repeatedly, like a madman.

The gentian red inflammatory gun trembled, and the whole person turned into a bloody shadow and rushed to Lu Chen.

Anyway, it's all dead, so before you die, pull a few people on your back.

"Go to hell!!"

Ji Yuanzun's eyes were red, and his blood was burning all over his body.

Black blood kept pouring out between his eyes, ears, mouth and nose, but at this time, he didn't care anymore.

"It's stubborn!"

Dustin snorted coldly, did not dodge, held the sky sword, and stabbed it in the front.

The two of them were extremely fast, crossing a distance of 100 meters in the blink of an eye, bumping into each other.

"Bum!!"

A loud noise.

When the tip of the sword touched the tip of the gun, a terrible energy wave broke out in an instant.

Within a hundred meters, all the flowers and trees evaporated, and the powerful air waves swept around with the momentum of destruction.

Under the terrible impact, Dustin was shocked to retreat several steps, and "wow" spewed out a mouthful of blood.

Chapter 1895

In contrast, Ji Yuanzun flew more than ten meters away on the spot and vomited blood.

His whole arm had burst, and the gentian red inflammatory gun was also blown off. His whole body lay on the ground like a rag, dying.

"Your Highness, are you all right?"

Hong Fu quickly flashed forward and held Dustin, who was trembling.

"I'm fine..."

Dustin only felt that the qi and blood in his body were surging, his arms were numb, and he could hardly hold his sword steadily.

Although Ji Yuanzun has been seriously injured, the full blow just now should not be underestimated.

He directly vomited blood.

Fortunately, the deterrifying poison in Ji Yuanzun's body has been attacked. Otherwise, he may not be able to take down the other party today.

"Why?"

"I'm not willing... I'm not willing!"

Ji Yuanzun lay on the ground and roared feebly. His hands were deep on the ground and grabbed a few long finger marks.

The originally ugly face has become more ferocious now.

"Do you have any last words?"

Dustim held the sky sword and slowly stepped forward, looking at Ji Yuanzun condescendingly.

The former generation of heroes is now like a dying old dog.

It's embarrassing, miserable, and a little fierce to fight to death.

"Logan Rhys! You scumbag!"

"If you hadn't framed me, I wouldn't have lost, let alone fall to where I am today!"

"I'm not convinced! I won't accept it even if I die!"

Ji Yuanzun roared and looked crazy.

His opponent is a famous man like Rufus Rhys, the king of West Lucozia, who is today.

Unexpectedly, today, he was defeated by a few stinky little kids.

This made it difficult for him to accept, and at the same time, he was even more unconvinced.

"Despicable?"

Dustin snorted coldly: "It's really ironic to say such words from your mouth! You sent someone to assassinate my father, sow discord, seduce my third uncle to rebel, and mess up West Lucozia. Which thing is not despicable? Now that the defeat is settled, you actually start to talk about the truth. Don't you think it's ridiculous? In addition, I don't care whether you are convinced or not. I just want you to die!"

"Hahaha..."

Hearing this, Ji Yuanzun suddenly laughed crazily: "Logan Rhys, Logan Rhys, what if you kill me? Do you think you are sure to win? It's just a dream! My Dragon Protection Pavilion is deeply rooted, and its members are all over the world. Even if you kill me, more people will be born. Sooner or later they will avenge me and destroy your West Lucozia Palace!"

"You reminded me that after killing you, I will issue a national edict to want all the members of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. If you surrender early, you will be spared to death. If you are stubborn, it will end up like you." Dustin said coldly.

"There are so many people in the world, can you finish killing them? As long as there is one person in the Dragon Pavilion, there will be a chance to rise again. I am dead, but our spirit will never die!" Ji Yuanzun laughed loudly.

"Real? Then I'd like to see if your spirit can be extinguished?

After saying that, Lu Chen raised his hand with a sword and directly cut off Ji Yuanzun's head.

After death, Ji Yuanzun had a ferocious smile and madness on his face.

Dustin picked up Ji Yuanzun's head with one hand and roared at the sky: "I declare that from now on, the Dragon Pavilion will perish!"

Chapter 1895

In contrast, Ji Yuanzun flew more than ten meters away on the spot and vomited blood.

His whole arm had burst, and the gentian red inflammatory gun was also blown off. His whole body lay on the ground like a rag, dying.

"I'm fine..."

Dustin only felt that the qi and blood in his body were surging, his arms were numb, and he could hardly hold his sword steadily.

Although Ji Yuanzun has been seriously injured, the full blow just now should not be underestimated.

Fortunately, the deterrifying poison in Ji Yuanzun's body has been attacked. Otherwise, he may not be able to take down the other party today.

"Why?"

Ji Yuanzun lay on the ground and roared feebly. His hands were deep on the ground and grabbed a few long finger marks.

Dustim held the sky sword and slowly stepped forward, looking at Ji Yuanzun condescendingly.

"If you hadn't framed me, I wouldn't have lost, let alone fall to where I am today!"

His opponent is a famous man like Rufus Rhys, the king of West Lucozia, who is today.

This made it difficult for him to accept, and at the same time, he was even more unconvinced.

"Despicable?"

Dustin snorted coldly: "It's really ironic to say such words from your mouth! You sent someone to assassinate my father, sow discord, seduce my third uncle to rebel, and mess up West Lucozia. Which thing is not despicable? Now that the defeat is settled, you actually start to talk about the truth. Don't you think it's ridiculous? In addition, I don't care whether you are convinced or not. I just want you to die!"

"Hahaha..."

Hearing this, Ji Yuanzun suddenly laughed crazily: "Logan Rhys, Logan Rhys, what if you kill me? Do you think you are sure to win? It's just a dream! My Dragon Protection Pavilion is deeply rooted, and its members are all over the world. Even if you kill me, more people will be born. Sooner or later they will avenge me and destroy your West Lucozia Palace!"

"You reminded me that after killing you, I will issue a national edict to want all the members of the Dragon Protection Pavilion. If you surrender early, you will be spared to death. If you are stubborn, it will end up like you." Dustin said coldly.

"There are so many people in the world, can you finish killing them? As long as there is one person in the Dragon Pavilion, there will be a chance to rise again. I am dead, but our spirit will never die!" Ji Yuanzun laughed loudly.

After saying that, Lu Chen raised his hand with a sword and directly cut off Ji Yuanzun's head.

Dustin picked up Ji Yuanzun's head with one hand and roared at the sky: "I declare that from now on, the Dragon Pavilion will perish!"
Thank you brother ❤️🙏

Chapter 1896

Ji Yuanzun died, and the Dragon Protection Pavilion base fell.

The entire Dragon Protection Pavilion organization was completely destroyed, and the remaining ones were just some stragglers who could not achieve success.

Of course, Dustin did not take it lightly. He had already issued an order in advance. Anyone who had contact with the Dragon Guard Pavilion was on his arrest list.

If you surrender, you will be exempted from guilt. If you resist to the end, you will be dead.

"Brother Logan, you finally got rid of this scourge, congratulations!"

Adam Spanner stepped forward and kicked Ji Yuanzun's body. After confirming that there was no breath, he smiled.

"It's all thanks to you this time. If it weren't for your 200,000 White Tiger Army, which cut off Ji Yuanzun's retreat, maybe this guy would still have a chance to survive." Dustin said.

In order to kill Ji Yuanzun, he racked his brains and even risked his own life. Fortunately, he finally succeeded.

"Actually, I didn't do anything. If you want to thank me, you should thank Her Royal Highness."

Adam Spanner looked back behind him and smiled ambiguously: "Your Highness, the princess, was running around here and there for your business. She was very nervous. She kept urging her along the way, and both of her legs almost broke. .”

"Adam Spanner! What are you muttering about?" Margaret stepped forward and shouted softly.

"Nothing, nothing. I just want to praise Her Royal Highness Princess for your knowledge, wisdom, and appearance." Adam Spanner showed a flattering smile.

"Humph! What a glib tongue!" Margaret rolled her eyes.

"Your Highness, thank you very much." Dustin bowed his hands.

"Why are you so polite? If I promise to help you, I will help you to the end."

Margaret said calmly: "Besides, Ji Yuanzun is our common enemy. Helping you is also helping myself. In general, it is to eliminate harm for the people."

"Your Highness Princess's righteousness is really admirable." Dustin smiled.

"Okay, don't be so happy. Although Ji Yuanzun is dead, there are still some things to deal with in the future, such as Lorenzo..." Margaret changed the subject.

"Lorenzo?"

Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "My people will lead him into the encirclement. If the plan goes well, we should be able to capture him alive."

"From a profit perspective, Lorenzo can be used to some advantage."
Margaret said pointedly: "Now that Ji Yuanzun is dead, the Dragon Guard Pavilion has completely collapsed, but there are still some affiliated forces remaining. If these forces can be conquered, they will be of great use in the future."

"You mean, let Lorenzo be a pawn, take charge of the affiliated forces of Dragon Protection Pavilion, and work for me?" Dustin quickly reacted.

"That's right."

Margaret nodded: "As the saying goes, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. After the Dragon Guard Pavilion is destroyed, all the major forces in the Dragon Kingdom will covet its territory and some profit organizations, and there will even be scenes of robbery. Rather than taking advantage of other forces, it’s better to take advantage of it yourself.”

"What you said makes sense, but I can't trust Lorenzo." Dustin said calmly.

A disloyalty once, a lifetime of disloyalty.

From the moment Lorenzo betrayed him, the two sides were destined to become mortal enemies.

No matter what the reason was, that knife had severed all the ties between the two.

"You don't need to trust Lorenzo, just control him."

Margaret said very rationally: "As far as I know, Lorenzo has a wife and daughter, and has been under house arrest by Ji Yuanzun. Because of this, Lorenzo will wholeheartedly work for Ji Yuanzun. Now Ji Yuanzun is dead, Lorenzo's life, his wife's and daughter's have fallen into your hands, and now Lorenzo is just one of your chess pieces, and he will do whatever you ask him to do."

"I will cause no harm to his wife and children. Although I am not a good person, I will not do such despicable things. Otherwise, what is the difference between me and the people in Hulong Pavilion?" Dustin said calmly.

"I'm just making a suggestion. It's up to you how to do it." Margaret smiled slightly and did not force it.

Her words were not only suggestions, but also somewhat probing.

For future cooperation, she must understand Logan Rhys and understand the other party's bottom line.

"Brother Logan, your people are here."

Chapter 1897

At this time, Adam Spanner suddenly pointed forward and pursed his lips.

Dustin followed the sound and saw a fully armed army appearing at the end of his sight.

There are tens of thousands of people in a densely packed area.

These soldiers were wearing black armor and had long swords hanging on their waists. They were majestic and impressive.

At first glance, it looks like a torrent of steel.

Even though you are far away, you can feel a strong sense of oppression.

This army is surprisingly the strongest elite in West Lucozia, the Black Dragon Army!

"It seems that Lorenzo has been arrested." Margaret's beautiful eyes narrowed slightly.

The leader of this black dragon army is none other than Lu Tianba.

Previously, he led more than a thousand people to break out of the encirclement and led the elite team of Dragon Guard Pavilion into the trap that had been laid out long ago.

In the end, with absolute strength superiority, they were directly crushed.

Killed more than 5,000 enemies and captured the rest.

"Dong dong dong..."

The tens of thousands of black dragon troops are getting closer and closer, and the sense of oppression is getting stronger and stronger.

Even the White Tiger Army on the city wall couldn't help but look solemn and secretly frightened.

It is rumored that the Black Dragon Army is the strongest in the Dragon Kingdom. Since its establishment, it has won hundreds of battles and made extraordinary achievements many times. No army can compete head-on with the Black Dragon Army.

Now that they've have seen it with their own eyes, they know that the rumors are true.

The strong killing aura in the Black Dragon Army is enough to disdain all armies.

"Brother! The mission has been completed. All the remaining members of the Dragon Guard Pavilion have been captured, and not a single fish has slipped through the net!" Lu Tianba took the lead to step forward and return to his life.

"Good job." Dustin nodded.

"How are you doing here? Is Ji Yuanzun dead?" Lu Tianba looked left and right.

"His head has been chopped off, do you want to say hello to him?" Adam Spanner lightly kicked the head with his foot.

Ji Yuanzun's head rolled on the ground for a distance like a football, and finally stopped at Lu Tianba's feet.

"Damn it! Why are you so ugly? No wonder you wear a mask all the time to show off." Lu Tianba spat on the ground.

He naturally hated this guy who assassinated his father and brought harm to West Lucozia.

"Ji Yuanzun is dead, all his elite men have been arrested, and the Dragon Guard Pavilion has been completely destroyed." Dustin sighed softly.

Ten years of grudges have finally come to an end today.

"By the way, brother, there is also this traitor!"

Lu Tianba suddenly waved his hand and ordered someone to take out the tied-up Lorenzo and push him in front of Dustin.

"Kneel down!"

Lu Tianba kicked General Lorenzo in the knee.

Lorenzo groaned and fell to his knees on the spot.

"Lorenzo?"

Dustin frowned, and his expression quickly became gloomy.

He had always regarded Lorenzo as his uncle, but he never thought that he would be stabbed in the back and almost die.

This kind of betrayal by a close relative is far more abhorrent than the revenge of an enemy!

Chapter 1895

"I'm fine..."

"Why?"

"Despicable?"

"Hahaha..."

Thank u!

Chapter 1898
"Your Highness...Your Highness?"

Lorenzo knelt on the ground and looked at the cold-faced Dustin in front of him, his expression looking very complicated.

There was surprise, there was joy, but mostly there was guilt and self-blame.

When he encountered an ambush by the Black Dragon Army, he knew that the Dragon Guard Pavilion was doomed.

Sure enough, with a counter-intuitive plan, Dustin directly destroyed the Dragon Protection Pavilion base and killed Ji Yuanzun.

Now, he has become a prisoner.

However, he did not feel unwilling to do so. Instead, he felt a little more relieved.

Although he is from Hulong Pavilion, after staying in West Lucozia for so many years, he has long regarded this place as his home.

Treating many people around him as family members.

Many things he did were out of necessity, so he was always very troubled.

He deserves to be in this situation.

"Lorenzo, you didn't expect this result, did you? Ji Yuanzun lost, and you also lost. What else do you have to say now?" Dustin said coldly.

"Succeed as a king or lose as a bandit, I have nothing to say. If Your Highness wants to kill or behead me, I will bear it. I just hope that you will not harm innocent people." Lorenzo pleaded.

"Do you think you are qualified to negotiate terms with me?" Dustin said expressionlessly.

"I am a sinner, and it is not a pity to die, but my wife and daughter are innocent. They have done nothing. I beg Your Highness to show mercy!"

Lorenzo leaned down and kowtowed three times.

"They didn't do anything, but because of your actions, they became guilty. You don't really think that your family can be safe after you committed a serious crime, right?" Dustin looked indifferent.

"Your Highness! I am willing to take the blame and make meritorious service. I can work as a horse for you. As long as you let my family go, I am willing to do anything!"

Lorenzo kowtowed crazily, looking very nervous.

He himself is not afraid of death, but he wants to ensure the safety of his relatives. It is precisely because his wife and daughter were held hostage by Ji Yuanzun that he did some crazy things.

"You deserve to pay for your crime, right? Then I want to hear how you intend to pay for your crime and to make meritorious service?" Dustin asked in return.

"Dragon Pavilion Guard is deeply rooted and has a rich heritage. There are three treasure houses in total within the Dragon Kingdom, and each treasure house contains a large amount of gold and silver treasures. This is the accumulation of Dragon Pavilion Guard for decades. It is as rich as the country. As long as Your Highness is willing to spare the lives of my family, I am willing to tell Your Highness the whereabouts of these three treasure houses!" Lorenzo lowered his head.

"Treasure house?"

Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, showing some interest.

The Dragon Pavilion Guard has been dominant for many years and has accumulated a lot of treasures. If they can get all of them, the Black Dragon Army will basically not have to worry about military expenses for decades to come.

"Brother, this is a good deal. I think it's worth exchanging a few insignificant people for a fortune that can make the country rich!" Lu Tianba persuaded in a low voice.

"Tell me the whereabouts of the treasure house. If what you say is true, I can agree to let your family go and give them a fortune." Dustin said calmly.

"Thank you, Your Highness!" Lorenzo kowtowed repeatedly.

"Don't be too happy. I promised to let your family go, but I have no plans to let you go. I can't forgive you for what you did." Dustin poured a basin of cold water on him.

As a secret agent of the Dragon Pavilion Guard, Lorenzo not only stabbed him in the back, but he was also one of the accomplices in the Forbidden City incident.

The hatred of killing one's mother is irreconcilable.

No matter how many achievements Lorenzo made, he could not make up for this crime.

"I understand that I have done a lot of evil and I would not regret dying. As long as I see that my family is safe, I am willing to die to apologize!" Lorenzo vowed.

He has done so many wrong things and has long been aware of death, but he has no regrets because everything he did was for his wife and daughter.

"Okay! I believe you again!"

Dustin nodded: "Now, tell me where the treasure house is hidden."

"I don't know the specific location of the treasure house, but I know that Ji Yuanzun holds a treasure map in his hand, and this treasure map records the specific locations of the three treasure houses. As long as you find the treasure map, you can find it. Treasure house." Lorenzo replied.

Chapter 1899

"Where is the treasure map?" Dustin asked.

"I can take you there in person in Ji Yuanzun's underground chamber," Lorenzo said.

"Underground secret room?"

Lu Tianba narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice: "Lorenzo, I warn you not to play tricks, otherwise, don't blame me for being cruel!"

Many buildings like secret rooms were equipped with traps and hidden weapons, and he was worried that Lorenzo had evil intentions.

"Now I am a turtle in a urn, and I will never dare to mess around." Lorenzo said with a bitter face.

"Lead the way."

Dustin didn't say much. He nodded and signaled to the two guards to lift Lorenzo up.

"Wait a minute, I need one of Ji Yuanzun's hands to open the safe in the secret room." Lorenzo said suddenly.

"This is easy to handle!"

Lu Tianba suddenly pulled out his knife, slashed off one of Ji Yuanzun's right hands, and then handed it to Lorenzo: "Here, I'll give it to you."

Lorenzo's eyes twitched, he didn't dare to say anything, and he took the lead honestly.

Dustin and others followed Lorenzo into the base, and finally arrived at the door of the command room.

Lorenzo opened the door, walked to the wall, and then took down a painting hanging on the wall.

Behind the painting, there is an inconspicuous dark space, which is almost integrated with the wall. It is difficult to detect if you don't look carefully.

Lorenzo stretched out his hand and pressed lightly on the secret grid.

"Click!"

Only a crisp sound was heard.
The entire wall suddenly opened from both sides, revealing an elevator inside.

Lorenzo led a few people into the elevator, then pressed the switch. The elevator quickly closed and then descended slowly.

After waiting for about half a minute, the elevator suddenly stopped with a "dong" sound.

The elevator door opened, and what appeared in front of Dustin and others was a spacious and luxurious underground secret room.

It’s said to be a secret room, but it’s actually more like a mansion.
There are all kinds of living facilities inside, and there is also a large amount of food and water, enough for one person to live for decades.

"This should be a nuclear-proof bunker, right?"

Lu Tianba looked around and marveled: "It seems that Ji Yuanzun has put a lot of thought into making the anti-nuclear bunker look like such a luxury."

"What's the use of worrying about it? Isn't it dead now?" Lu Zhiyuan didn't care.

"Third uncle, please stop making sarcastic comments here. Didn't you almost follow in Ji Yuanzun's footsteps?" Lu Tianba said meaningfully.

"This..." Lu Zhiyuan was speechless for a moment, looking embarrassed.

This boy is really good at picking up any pot he doesn't like.

If you put on such a good show, you should be considered guilty and meritorious, right?

"Tianba, don't be rude."

Dustin pretended to reprimand: "The third uncle put himself in danger and lurked beside Ji Yuanzun. He went through all kinds of hardships and bore all the scoldings just to eradicate evil spirits from the palace. This is a righteous act. He should be admired!”

"..."

Lu Zhiyuan's mouth twitched.

This is true, but why does it sound even more harsh?