An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

These are New names which I used below translation
Chen Guogong = Steave Duncan
Tang family = Stark Family
Tang Xiaobao = Ben Stark
Jiang family = Roger Family
Xu family = Banner Family
Zhang family = Parker Family

Chapter 1421

Amidst the wailing, Carlos and Roselyn were taken away.

No matter how they explained or begged for mercy, it was of no avail.

Originally, Liam Bryant was a little angry, but now that two clowns jumped out, he naturally had to vent his anger.

The only fault was that Carlos and Roselyn happened to bump into the muzzle of the gun.

When there is nothing going on, if you have to be the first to stir up dissension, you will undoubtedly bring it upon yourself.

The 80-year-old in the military is no joke.

Even a strong warrior would have to lie down for ten days and a half after being beaten.

For ordinary people who have never practiced, let alone being beaten to death or crippled is nothing new.

”Husband, the two people who were just taken away seem to hate you. Have you offended them?”

Seeing the two people being forcibly dragged away, Natasha couldn’t help but asked curiously.

”It’s just two crazy dogs, don’t pay attention to them.” Dustin shook his head.

Roselyn and Carlos are typical bullies who bully the weak and fear the strong.

On the one hand, he is flattering and humble, fawning over big people in various ways; on the other hand, he is arrogant, looking down on this and that.

Perhaps in the eyes of the two of them, he was just a poor guy from the countryside who deserved to be trampled under his feet and unable to stand up for the rest of his life.

Whenever he was a little more glamorous, the two of them would feel unbalanced, and they would stumble, play dirty tricks, and ridicule openly and secretly.

To put it bluntly, I just can’t see him well.

The heart of such a person is too dark, too contradictory, and too despicable.

Falling into such an end is purely self-inflicted.

”Husband, the Bryant family is a family of military and martial arts. The children of the family have been practicing martial arts since childhood, and there are many masters among them. It is really risky for you to compete with them.” Natasha was a little worried.

She knew that Dustin was very powerful, but Stoniawas no better than Nan Province. There were hidden dragons and crouching tigers here, and there were so many strong people.

If you are not careful, you can easily suffer a loss.

”Don’t worry. If I dare to challenge, I will be sure that the Bryant family can’t do anything to me.” Dustin smiled confidently.

”It’s okay to have an honest duel, but I’m afraid the Bryant family will cheat.”

Natasha raised her eyebrows lightly and said, “Let’s do this. On the day of the decisive battle, I called my grandfather to the town. With him here, the Bryant family will not dare to mess around.”

”No need? It’s a trivial matter, why should the Duke do the work?” Dustin politely declined.

”It’s about your safety, how can it be called a trivial matter?”

Natasha put on a pretty face, and said seriously: “Listen to me, it’s settled. If my grandfather disagrees, I will tie him up too!”

”…”

Dustin was a little dumbfounded.

With Natasha’s character, she definitely does what she says.

It’s just that this method is a bit too rough.

”Oh, by the way, there is something that I don’t know if I should tell you.” Natasha changed the subject.

”What’s the matter? It’s okay to just say it.” Dustin smiled.

”Two days ago, I saw Dahlia in Stonia.” Natasha said suddenly.

”Dahlia?” Dustin restrained his smile: “What is she doing in Stonia?”

”I don’t know.” Natasha shook her head: “However, I think she seems to be doing well, surrounded by a group of dignitaries, all kinds of flattery, and her status has become different.”

”Maybe it’s another adventure, it has nothing to do with me anyway.” Dustin shrugged.

”Why, you don’t want to see her?” Natasha smiled half a smile.

”What are you doing seeing her? It’s just too much trouble. Now, she walks her way and I cross my single-plank bridge. Everyone is strangers. That’s the best result.” Dustin said lightly.

”That’s true. She has lost her memory anyway, so she probably won’t bother you again in the future.”

Chapter 1422

Natasha smiled, and took advantage of the opportunity to take Dustin’s arm: “Let’s go, I will show you around, and take a look at our United Group by the way.”

In the Stratford family in South city, in a spacious and bright room.

Owen Stratford and Isabela sat face to face, chatting and eating snacks.

”Owen Stratford, why hasn’t that Master Felix arrived yet? He won’t release our pigeons, will he?” Isabela looked at the time with a rather dissatisfied expression.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour, but no one showed up.

”Benjamin, please be safe and don’t be impatient. Master Felix is busy with personnel. Let’s wait a little longer. I believe we will be there soon.” Owen Stratford smiled flatteringly.

His voice just fell.

With a “click”, the door was suddenly pushed open.

Immediately afterwards, an old man wearing black clothes and a cold face stepped in.

The old man in black had his hands behind his back, his expression was indifferent, his eyes were haughty, and his whole body eBannerded an inscrutable aura.

”Master Felix, you are finally here.”

Owen Stratford’s eyes lit up, and he quickly got up to greet him.

”What I want, are you ready?”

Master Felix, the old man in black, sat down, speaking in a deep and mysterious voice.

”It’s all ready.”

Owen Stratford nodded, then took out a piece of clothing, put it on the table, and replied: “This is the clothing worn by Dustin. I asked someone to steal it back.”

”Very good, with this thing here, that kid can’t escape.” The old man in black nodded in satisfaction.

In the Torby family before, Dustin’s behavior made him lose face.

This time Owen Stratford offered money to invite him. It was like avenging a private vendetta, so why not do it?

”Master Felix, it’s just a piece of clothing, what’s the use of it?” Isabela didn’t care.

”What, are you questioning my ability?” The old man in black was quite dissatisfied.

”Master Felix, don’t get me wrong. Isabela is just out of curiosity. We have never seen anything like this before.” Owen Stratford smoothed things over with a smile.

”To be honest, a person’s scent will remain on the clothes. We can’t smell it, but some things can be clearly identified. Even if they are hundreds of miles away, this person can still be accurately tracked.” The old man in black explained. road.

“Oh? What is so powerful?” Isabela suddenly became interested.

”It’s a matter of secret art, no comment.” The old man in black said flatly.

Isabela frowned, feeling a little unhappy, but she finally endured it.

”Master Felix, let’s get started.” Owen Stratford changed the subject.

”Um.”

The old man in black nodded and took out two sealed bamboo tubes from his bag.

The bamboo tube on the left is covered with green cloth, and the bamboo tube on the right is covered with red cloth.

”The green bamboo tube contains poison. The person who is bitten will be in agony and suffer from the pain of thousands of ants biting his bones. He will not be able to survive or die.”

”The red bamboo tube contains a vicious object. The person bitten will bleed to death within three minutes.”

”Now, it’s up to you to choose one. Should you make him miserable? Or kill him on the spot?”

The old man in black made introductions respectively, and at the same time gave the choice to the two people in front of him.

”Isabela, how do you think we should choose?” Owen Stratford asked, turning his head.

”Just killing him like this would be too cheap for him.”

Isabela’s face was cold, and her eyes flickered fiercely: “If you dare to fight against me, I will make him die of pain; I will make him regret his choice; I will make him kneel in front of me and beg for mercy, admitting his mistake!”

Hearing this, Owen Stratford couldn’t help but his eyelids twitched.

Damn, she really has the most poisonous heart in a woman!

Chapter 1423

Isabela’s ferocious appearance made Owen Stratford secretly frightened.

He thought she would hesitate, but he didn’t expect Dustin to die as soon as she opened her mouth.

After all, he was the one who helped her. Isn’t that too cruel?

Thinking of what he had done before, he couldn’t help but feel a little weak.

Fortunately, he had the Stratford family as his backer, otherwise he would have ended up in the hands of this crazy woman.

“Owen Stratford, what’s the problem?”

Isabela smiled again, pretending to be harmless to humans and animals.

It is completely two extremes from the vicious and vicious one before.

“No, no problem!”

Owen Stratford laughed: “This kid deserves to die. If you offend my baby, you have to pay the price!”

“As expected, Owen Stratford still loves me.”

Isabela smiled sweetly, pointed at the green bamboo tube, and said: “Master Felix, use the poison in this to teach that ignorant thing a lesson!”

“It’s up to you to take people’s money and eliminate disasters with them.”

The old man in black nodded and said nothing.

He cut off a piece of clothing, dripped some blood on it, and finally threw it into a green bamboo tube.

After doing all this, the old man in black chanted a spell and pretended to be mysterious.

After pretending for a while, he suddenly lifted the green cloth and shouted softly: “Go!”

“Buzz!”

When the green cloth opened, a black poisonous insect jumped out and flew out of the door at an extremely fast speed.

“Okay, it’s done. The results will be available within an hour.”

The old man in black shook his sleeves, sat down again, and started drinking tea and eating snacks.

“Thank you for your hard work, Master Felix .”

Owen Stratford smiled slightly, raised his hand and said: “Come here! Serve the wine!”

Following his shout, sumptuous food and wine were quickly served.

AccompanLancasterg it is an exquisite wooden box.

When I opened it, it was filled with gold bars.

“Master Felix , please accept your kindness.”

Owen Stratford pushed the wooden box filled with gold bars forward.

“It’s easy to say, it’s my honor to serve Mr. Stratford.”

The old man in black showed a rare smile and accepted the gold bar naturally.

Compared with banknotes, he likes these shiny things.

“Master Felix , I would like to toast you and wish us happy cooperation in the future.”

Owen Stratford poured three glasses of wine, one for each.

After touching each other lightly, each drank it down.

Soon, the three of them began to drink and chat, and their interest gradually increased.

Owen Stratford is very interested in mysterious arts, so he asked for some knowledge in this area.

For the sake of gold bars, the old man in black also told everything he knew.

After some understanding, Owen Stratford found out that Master Felix was originally from the witchcraft sect.

The so-called mysterious art is actually witchcraft, but it is just a little more pleasant to say.

Owen Stratford and the old man in black were having a lively chat, while Isabela, who was sitting beside him, was gloomy.

Because the topic they talked about was completely uninteresting to her and she felt left out.

After three rounds of wine and five flavors of food, Isabela finally couldn’t help but said: “Master Felix , didn’t you say you would see the results within an hour? Time has passed, why hasn’t there been any movement? What you put out, Wouldn’t it be a failure?”

“Um?”

Hearing this, the old man in black smiled and said, “Why, Miss Torby doesn’t believe in my ability?”

“I just feel weird and I’m afraid there will be any accidents aLongford the way.” Isabela frowned slightly.

“What accident can happen? My poison is carefully cultivated and tempered thousands of times. It has never made a mistake. As Longford as it is the prey it targets, it will be useless even if it escapes to the ends of the world!” The old man in black was full of confidence.

“If that’s the case, why is there no movement at all now? How do you determine whether it is successful?” Isabela asked again.

Chapter 1424

“The things I raise need to be fed with essence and blood to identify their owners. Over time, some kind of induction will occur. Once successful, I can sense it immediately.” The old man in black explained.

“So awesome?” Isabela raised an eyebrow.

“This is a mysterious art. A rich lady like you will naturally not understand its secrets.” The old man in black pretended to be profound.

“It will work if it succeeds, but what if it doesn’t work?” Isabela asked again.

“Um?”

Hearing this, the old man in black couldn’t help but frown slightly.

Is this woman deliberately looking for trouble?

“How can it be?”

Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Owen Stratford quickly smoothed things over with a smile: “Isabela, don’t think so wildly. Master Felix uses mystical skills to communicate with the gods. He has tried every method and has never made any mistakes. It is impossible for him to fail.”

“In case, I’m talking about just in case.” Isabela immediately added.

“Humph! Nothing unexpected happens!”

The old man in black’s face darkened, and he said coldly: “As Longford as that kid is not a man of steel and has no spirit to become a saint, he is destined to be doomed!”

“I don’t understand these things. I just want to know if you will feel anything if you fail?” Isabela was very stubborn.

“you……”

The old man in black was a little angry.

What the hell is this? Can’t you understand people?

I have said that I will not fail, so I have to get to the bottom of it.

“Master Felix, don’t be angry, Isabela is just curious.” Owen Stratford was also a little embarrassed.

As expected, she is a spoiled young lady who really has no eyesight at all.

“snort!”

The old man in black picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp. Then he put the wine glass heavily on the table and said coldly: “If I really fail, I can only blame my poor academic skills. Even if I suffer backlash, I deserve it!”

“Backlash? What backlash?” Isabela continued to inquire.

“It can range from dizziness in mild cases to weak for three days in severe cases.” The old man in black said in a loud voice.

“So that’s it.” Isabela nodded suddenly.

If it fails, there will be a reaction.

“Ms. Torby, are you satisfied now?” The old man in black looked a little ugly.

“Master Felix, don’t get me wrong, I’m just asking.” Isabela smiled.

“etc……”

Just when the old man in black was about to say something, his expression suddenly condensed: “I can feel it. The poison is stirring. It should be close to its target.”

“Yeah?”

Hearing this, Isabela and Owen Stratford immediately became energetic and stared intently, waiting for the next step.

“It’s almost there…it’s almost done!”

The old man in black closed his eyes and sensed it carefully, becoming a little excited.

“Come on, come on…it’s almost there.”

The old man in black muttered to himself.

Isabela and Owen Stratford both had their hearts in their throats.

“Haha… Cheng…”

The old man in black suddenly opened his eyes, and just when he was about to announce the good news, his body trembled suddenly, as if he had been struck by lightning!

In the next second, the old man in black spat out a mouthful of blood with a “poof”.

The whole person rolled his eyes and fell to the ground on the spot.

Unconscious.

“ah?”

Seeing this scene, Isabela and Owen Stratford were stunned.

Big eyes stared at small eyes, looking at each other.

what’s the situation? Didn’t you say it was almost successful?

Why are you vomiting blood?

Chapter 1425

“Master Felix!”

After reacting, Owen Stratford quickly helped him up.

He shouted and pinched again, but the old man in black not only did not wake up, but started to twitch all over.

Nosebleeds, looking very scary.

“Master Felix, what’s the matter? Could it be an evil move?” Isabela’s eyes widened.

It was fine just now, but suddenly it collapsed, and it seemed like a goat’s madness, which was really inexplicable.

“Quick! Send him to the hospital!”

Owen Stratford panicked, and quickly ordered his servants to carry the old man in black out the door, and then rushed him to the hospital for rescue.

Master Felix is not an ordinary person, but comes from the witchcraft sect.

If he died in the Stratford family, he would definitely be in great trouble.

The night is getting darker.

South City Hospital, in a certain ward.

After some rescue, the old man in black finally calmed down.

Owen Stratford paced back and forth in the room, looking a little apprehensive.

On the other hand, Isabela was eating bananas leisurely, as if she had nothing to do with herself.

She doesn’t care about Master Felix’s life or death at all, she only cares about whether the other party has accomplished something?

“Owen Stratford, don’t be nervous, Master Felix is an expert, and nothing will happen to you.” Isabela said in a spirited voice.

“That’s what I said, but the situation just now was too scary. If Master Felix has any shortcomings, we will all be in big trouble.” Owen Stratford frowned.

“What trouble could there be? He’s just a mystic master. Why should we two giants be afraid of it?” Isabela didn’t care.

In the area of South City, the Torby and Stratford families have the final say.

Although mystic masters are rare, with the energy of the two major families, it is easy to spend a lot of money to find a few mystic masters.

“Isabela, things are not as simple as you think…”

When Owen Stratford was about to explain, the old man in black lLancasterg on the hospital bed suddenly coughed twice, and then slowly opened his eyes.

“Master Felix, are you finally awake?”

Owen Stratford’s eyes lit up, and he hurriedly stepped forward and asked, “How is it? Are you okay?”

“Where is this? Why am I here?”

The old man in black rubbed his temples, his mind still a little foggy.

“Master Felix, you vomited blood and fainted earlier, don’t you remember?” Owen Stratford was a little surprised.

“Vomiting blood? Fainting?”

The old man in black frowned and began to recall carefully.

Then, he seemed to think of something, his complexion suddenly changed, and fear appeared in his eyes.

“Mom!”

The old man in black exclaimed, lifted the quilt, and ran out, stumbling all the way.

The panicked appearance seemed to have seen a ghost.

“ah?”

Seeing the strange behavior of the old man in black, Owen Stratford couldn’t help but be stunned for a moment, then quickly chased him out, blocking the front and asked: “Master Felix, what’s going on? Why are you running away so quietly?”

“If you don’t run, don’t you wait to die?”

The old man in black turned around and shouted: “Owen Stratford, Owen Stratford, you have caused me a lot of trouble this time! Do you know who you are going to deal with? That is a powerful existence that I can’t afford! Move your finger!” can crush us to death!”

“What?”

As soon as these words came out, Owen Stratford stood on the spot in a daze, and said in astonishment: “Master Felix, are you kidding me?”

“Look at me, does it look like I’m joking with you?!” The old man in black panicked.

He remembered.

When commanding the poisonous insect to attack the target before, he suddenly encountered an extremely strong backlash.

So much so that he vomited blood and fell into a coma, almost hiccupping.

He has never encountered such a situation.

Chapter 1426

Normally speaking, the general backlash is just dizziness, no matter how severe it is, it will only be weak for a few days at most.

And the impact of the backlash just now cost him half his life on the spot.

This is enough to prove that the person I have to deal with is an extremely terrifLancasterg existence!

If this expert came to seek revenge, he would definitely die without a place to bury him!

“Master Felix, did you hit your head just now? Otherwise, why would you be talking nonsense here?”

At this time, Isabela suddenly said: “Dustin is just a doctor, what can he do? It scares you so much that your face turns pale. What’s the matter?”

“Yes, Master Felix, could it be that you made a mistake?” Owen Stratford was also a little surprised.

He investigated Dustin’s background, a small character from the countryside.

Even if he knows how to punch and kick, he can use some medical skills, and he can play tricks, but he will not be so afraid.

“You two really don’t know the heights of the world!”

The old man in black said angrily: “The person who can make me vomit blood, how can I be an ordinary person? The strength of that expert is far beyond your imagination! If I were you, I would stop immediately, and then tell that person The expert apologizes, otherwise once the expert gets angry, it will be too late for you to regret it!”

He was born in the Witch sect, so he naturally understood what such a strong backlash meant.

It is no exaggeration to say that the other party is at least at the level of a master of profound arts.

Even, even more powerful!

“Master Felix, don’t scare me here.”

“I know exactly who Dustin is, and he is not as powerful as you said.”

“An unknown junior can scare you like this. Now I have to wonder, do you have any real skills?”

Isabela folded her hands on her chest, her eyes were indifferent, she didn’t believe it at all.

In the Torby family before, Master Felix made a mistake once this time, and his grandfather bit off his ear.

She has always been skeptical about such a person, but because of Owen Stratford’s face, she is still polite.

Now Master Felix failed again, which made her completely lose her trust and patience.

In her opinion, the other party is purely a charlatan who pretends to be a fool.

“You…you actually doubt me?” The old man in black was furious.

He risked his life to persuade him with good words, but what he got in return was doubts.

This woman is so ungrateful!

“Master Felix, calm down, there may be some misunderstanding.”

Owen Stratford quickly apologized and smoothed things over with a smile: “I believe Dustin definitely doesn’t have this ability. Could it be that you made a mistake somewhere and that led to your injury?”

“impossible!”

The old man in black flatly vetoed it: “My methods have been tried and tested, and I have never made a mistake. This time I really met an expert!”

“Hmph! You’ve never made any mistakes? How ridiculous.”

Isabela snorted: “In just a few days, you have already made two mistakes. What face do you have to say such a thing? In my opinion, you just have no skills!”

“You…you go too far!”

The old man in black was about to get angry, but when he got emotional, his internal injury recurred, and he spat out a mouthful of blood again, almost falling to the ground.

“Master Felix!”

Owen Stratford hurriedly reached out to help, but was pushed away by the old man in black, and said coldly: “This is all I say, if you don’t believe it, you will be at your own risk!”

After finishing speaking, he staggered out of the ward without looking back.

It’s hard to persuade the damn ghost, he has already reminded that these two people are going to kill themselves, so he can’t be blamed.

“Hmph! What master ****? You’re just a liar!” Isabela curled her lips, her face full of disdain.

“Isabela, I think this matter is a bit weird, why don’t you check it first?” Owen Stratford suggested.

“What’s there to investigate? A countryman, what big waves can he make?”

Isabela said flatly: “If you don’t want to make a move, then I will find someone myself, and I won’t bother you.”

“Look at what you said, it’s my honor to be able to serve my baby.”

Owen Stratford easily hugged the waist of the person next to him and said with a smile: “Don’t worry, I will spend a lot of money to hire another expert tomorrow, and I must make that boy Dustin pay the price!”

“That’s pretty much it.” Isabela smiled.

Any man who rejected her would end badly.

Chapter 1427

At midnight, Dustin said goodbye to Natasha and returned to the villa in Nancheng District.

Although they are a little reluctant to leave, the two of them can’t be too blatant now.

Because what he was about to do was too dangerous, he didn’t want Natasha to get involved.

Therefore, in the future, the two of them will either meet in private or as rarely as possible.

As the granddaughter of Steave Duncan, Natasha is too dazzling. If she stays with her for a Longford time, her identity will be exposed easily.

The night passed quickly.

The next day, early morning.

Dustin got up early and went to the Emperor Tower to meet Hazel Lancaster.

At the same time, in the same place, in the same private room, the two of them sat face to face, drinking tea and chatting.

“Little handsome boy, regarding the cooperation, I have already obtained the support of my family. In the next time, the Lancaster family will devote all efforts of the whole family to jointly develop and promote Jade Dew Ointment.”

Hazel Lancaster skillfully brewed the tea, and then each person drank a cup. The aroma of tea overflowed.

“Wise choice.”

Dustin smiled slightly, not surprised.

Such a good opportunity would not be easily given up by any ambitious family.

“In addition, I have already arranged the pharmaceutical factory, medicinal materials, pharmacist, etc., and it can be officially put into production today. But now, we still have two problems to solve.” Hazel Lancaster changed the topic.

“Oh? What’s the problem?” Dustin asked.

“First, the prescription you gave is too difficult for ordinary pharmacists, the yield is very low, and the quality is difficult to guarantee.” Hazel Lancaster asked the question.

“It’s simple. You select a group of pharmacists who have good understanding and are trustworthy. I will teach them personally. In just three days, I can make them stand alone.” Dustin said with a smile.

“This is perfect.”

Hazel Lancaster nodded and followed: “Now let’s talk about the second problem. The Stratford family dominates the pharmaceutical business in South city District. Whether it is reputation, connections, influence, or foundation, we are far weaker than Stratford family.

Especially after cooperating with the Torby family, the Stratford family became even more unstoppable.

With the power of our Lancaster family, it will undoubtedly be difficult to seize the market under the nose of the Stratford family.

Even if the effect of our Jade Dew Ointment is better and cheaper, it is still useless. With the connections of the Stratford and Torby families, as Longford as the word is released, those dealers will not buy our products at all. “

Shopping malls value profits, but they value personal relationships even more.

The Stratford family is deeply rooted in the pharmaceutical market, and coupled with the influence of the Torby family, it is simply unrealistic for them to seize food from the tiger’s mouth.

Now we can only find another way.

“So, do you have any good suggestions?”

Dustin did not answer directly, but asked a question.

“My suggestion is to start with the other three major urban areas and cooperate with other wealthy families, so that not only will the pressure be shared by multiple allies, but the future development will also be smoother,” Hazel Lancaster said.

She knew very well that Jade Dew Cream, the ultimate trauma medicine, was a huge cake that could not be swallowed by the appetite of the Lancaster family.

So giving some away is the wisest choice.

“Yes, I also have this consideration. Start with other urban areas and find a strong ally to cooperate with. After opening up the market, I will encircle and suppress the Torby and Stratford families.” Dustin nodded in agreement.

“Haha… It seems that the two of us cherish each other!” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.

“Do you have any suitable candidates?” Dustin pretended not to see it.

“Among the eight wealthy families, the only family that can surpass the Stratford family in medicine and is relatively reliable is the Stark family in East City District.” Hazel Lancaster gave the answer.

“Stark family? One of the four gates?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly.

“good.”

Chapter 1428

Hazel Lancaster smiled: “Among the eight powerful families, Longford, Stark, Roger, and Banner are neck and neck, while Torby, Stratford, Parker, and Sterling are a little behind. As Longford as we can form an alliance with the Stark family, it will be much easier to deal with the Torby and Stratford families. .”

“Very good, then choose the Stark family.”

Dustin nodded, and said quite appreciatively: “Looking at you, you should have done enough homework. Has the Stark family contacted someone?”

“Young handsome boy, you are really smart.”

Hazel Lancaster smiled charmingly: “You guessed right, I have already found a target in the Stark family, as I convince him, cooperation will definitely not be a problem.”

“Oh? Who is this person?” Dustin was a little curious.

“He is the youngest son of the head of the Stark family, Ben stark!” Hazel Lancaster said.

“Ben stark?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly: “The name is a bit special.”

“Little handsome guy, don’t underestimate this master. He is the jewel in the palm of the Stark family. Everyone in the Stark family treats him like an ancestor.” Hazel Lancaster smiled.

“So powerful? Is there anything special about Ben stark?” Dustin became even more curious.

“certainly!”

Hazel Lancaster smiled and said: “The great thing about Ben stark is that he was reincarnated well.

The Patriarch of the Stark family gave birth to more than a dozen daughters one after another, and it was not until the age of knowing the destiny that he had a son like Ben stark.

As the only seedling of the Stark family, from the day Ben stark was born, he has been loved by thousands of people.

Really holding it for fear of falling, holding it in the mouth for fear of melting.

Grandparents, parents and uncles, and more than a dozen older sisters, all dote on them.

Think about it yourself, how important is such a person in the Stark family? “

After hearing the end, Dustin couldn’t help but look weird.

There are more than a dozen daughters, but there is only one son, and it is definitely an anecdote to be placed in a wealthy family.

I have to say, this Ben stark really cast a good tire.

There is no need for competition, no need for intrigues, since birth, he has become the successor of a wealthy family, and has become the object of everyone’s love.

You get whatever you want, no hassle at all.

Such a status is much more comfortable than being reincarnated into the royal family.

“How about it, are you satisfied with the person I chose?” Hazel Lancaster asked with a smile.

“There is no one more suitable than him.” Dustin gave a thumbs up.

As Ben stark is persuaded, there will naturally be no problem with the Stark family.

“Little handsome boy, don’t be too happy yet. Ben stark has been spoiled since he was a child. His personality is a bit special and elusive to ordinary people, so I’m not sure.” Hazel Lancaster shook her head.

“No matter what, you have to give it a try and do what you like, maybe you can achieve something.” Dustin said.

“This depends on your ability.”

Hazel Lancaster smiled meaningfully: “I’ve already inquired, Ben stark will come to the Emperor’s Building for breakfast today, counting the time, it should be almost here, you should behave well in a while.”

“Shall I go?” Dustin was startled.

“certainly.”

Hazel Lancaster hooked the corners of her lips: “Ben stark has a unique personality and unique hobbies. I heard that he doesn’t like women, but prefers men. You are so handsome and have such a good figure. As you sacrifice a little, I believe you should no problem.”

“…”

Dustin’s eyes twitched and he almost couldn’t help but curse.

This woman, did she do this on purpose?

“Well… people have arrived. I wish you good luck.”

Chapter 1429

Hazel Lancaster suddenly smiled evilly and nodded in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Dustin followed his line of sight and saw a young man with fine features and fine features, dressed in fine clothes, walking up to the second floor like a star over the moon.

The man has long hair, holds a folding fan, and walks squarely. He looks elegant and looks like a handsome man in ancient costume.

Surrounding him are a group of bodyguards and servants, who are always guarding him.

Anyone who tries to get close will be blocked.

If anyone does anything inappropriate, they may be killed on the spot.

“How’s it going? You’re not bad looking, right? If you really want that, you won’t suffer.” Hazel Lancaster covered her mouth and chuckled.

The excitement in his eyes could not be concealed.

The male-male duel is so exciting.

I have to find an opportunity to secretly photograph it and enjoy it.

“Miss Lancaster, could you please be more serious?” Dustin said angrily.

What is this woman thinking about?

“I’m very serious. When discussing business, Party A’s father must be satisfied.” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.

“Let me declare in advance that I will not sell my body.” Dustin said seriously.

“Then it depends on your ability. If you can convince Ben stark, you don’t have to sacrifice your appearance.” Hazel Lancaster said with a smile.

“How do I feel that you are deliberately digging a hole for me to jump into?” Dustin looked strange.

“Don’t talk nonsense, I’m a serious woman, I don’t like looking at these lewd things at all.” Hazel Lancaster said seriously, but her eyes were crescent-shaped with a smile.

“Forget it, let me go over and have a look first.”

Dustin took a deep breath, picked up the teacup and drank it down.

Then he stood up and walked to the private room opposite.

At this moment, in Ben stark’s private room.

A group of bodyguards guarded the house on three floors and three floors outside, and no strangers were allowed to approach.

Even the waiters who brought tea and food could only stop at the door, and the servants of the Stark family would bring them in after a drug test.

The whole process is very meticulous and smooth, eliminating any risks.

“Stop! Who is it?!”

As soon as Dustin approached, he was blocked by several bodyguards at the door.

A burly body, like a door panel, blocked Dustin’s sight, preventing him from seeing clearly what was going on in the room.

“Dare I ask if this is the young master of the Stark family?” Dustin asked politely.

“So what? My young master doesn’t see anyone else, please leave immediately!”

Several bodyguards at the door looked at him eagerly and spoke sternly.

As he spoke, his hands had reached to his waist, looking very wary.

As long as Dustin makes any move, they will draw their guns immediately to eliminate the threat.

“Don’t be nervous, I don’t mean any harm.”

Dustin slowly raised his hand, indicating that he was not threatening, and said at the same time: “I came here today because I wanted to discuss a business with Ben Stark. I believe he should be very interested.”

“Business?”

Several bodyguards looked at each other, and then began to look up and down at Dustin.

It looks pretty good, the style my young master likes.

However, the origin is unknown, and it is useless no matter how beautiful it looks.

“If you want to see my young master, you must first hand over a greeting card and identify yourself. After we verify that everything is correct, the young master will make his own decision.” One of the bodyguards replied.

“So troublesome?” Dustin frowned slightly.

“trouble?”

The bodyguard snorted: “There are countless people who ask to see my young master every day. If you find it troublesome, then you don’t have to see me!”

What are you kidding?

The Stark family is a top wealthy family, and the young master is the only successor of the Stark family. How can you just meet him?

“Guys, I have something important to do with Mr. Stark, please let me know.” Dustin bowed his hands.

Chapter 1430

“No matter what you do, you must follow the rules!” the bodyguard sternly refused.

“That’s all, I’d better talk to Mr.Stark directly.”

“Several, offended.”

Dustin said sorry, and then raised his hand.

“Boo Hoo hoo….”

A row of silver needles shot out, accurately hitting the necks of several bodyguards.

The bodyguards froze and were immediately immobilized, unable to move or even make a sound. They could only move their eyes.

His eyes were filled with astonishment.

“Forgiveness, please forgive me.”

Dustin crossed his fists, then pushed the two of them away and stepped in.

As soon as he walked into the private room door, a sharp gaze immediately swept over him.

Along with it, there is also a heart-stopping murderous aura.

“Whoosh!”

The next second, a black steel knife, carrying a sharp blade, struck Dustin’s neck hard.

Dustin frowned slightly, and subconsciously took a step back.

The blade’s light slashed against his throat, and the biting chill made his hairs stand on end.

“boom!”

The opened door was cut into pieces by the sword, and a long and deep mark was cut along with the wall behind it.

This sharp and swift sword is almost unstoppable by anyone below the Grandmaster level!

“Um?”

The man who drew the knife let out a cry of surprise, as if he didn’t expect Dustin to escape the fatal blow.

Just as he was about to strike again, Dustin hurriedly said, “Wait a minute! I have business to discuss with Ben Stark.”

“Whoosh!”

The person who made the knife didn’t have any nonsense, and the second knife was slashed out again.

This sword was faster, harder, and more powerful. It had the strength of a martial arts master!

“etc……”

A lazy voice sounded.

The black steel knife suddenly stopped in mid-air with a “buzz” sound. The blade, which was as sharp as iron as mud, was less than ten centimeters away from Dustin’s neck.

Dustin breathed a sigh of relief.

If we continue to fight like this, we will injure people, and I’m afraid there will be no way to end it.

“Clang!”

The long sword returns to its sheath.

Only then did Dustin see clearly that the person who drew the sword was actually a young woman in her twenties.

The woman was wearing a smart outfit, with a cold face and sharp eyes.

There was an overwhelming chill all over his body.

The most important thing is that the woman is young, but she is a strong martial arts master.

At this age, with this talent and strength, even in Stonia, Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger, they are among the top batch.

Using a talented martial arts master as a personal bodyguard shows how much the Stark family values Ben Stark.

“Being able to dodge Dong’er’s knife is enough to prove that you are not an ordinary person.”

Ben Stark sat quietly on the chair, holding the fan in one hand, shaking it gently, looking up and down at Dustin, obviously a little more interested: “You have to risk your life to see me, tell me, what is the reason? “

“I took the liberty of visiting you today, mainly because I want to discuss business with Mr. Stark.” Dustin smiled slightly.

“Business talk?”

Ben Stark said calmly: “You are asking me to invest again, right? Although I have a lot of money, I am not stupid.”

“Young Master Stark misunderstood.” Dustin explained: “I don’t need you to pay a penny for the business I want to talk about. I just need to borrow your contacts from the Stark family to open up the market.”

“Oh? Why do you think I will help you?”

Ben Stark raised his eyebrows and said with interest: “Or is there something special about you that attracts me?”
Tnx....waiting for more chapters

Thank you for the effort 👌. The guys keep under estimating Dustin.. can't wait for the part were his identity is known.. awaiting the next chapter. Thanks

Hey everyone, earlier I was reading on noveljk which had some missing sections of few chapters. So i have 2 questions
1) what happened to layla (Dahlia's secretary in the beginning)
2) what happened to Azheala (The girl using dark arts)
Layla must be left behind once Dahila and family moved to Millsburg

Azheala must have gone with Abigail

If you are following that and you said its great post. People can follow so many stories at once.

If you start posting and people like the story they will also help with the posting

You making excuses agree that you left us hanging.

I shall name you James, Dahlia brother 😄
That's bastard James no thanks🥴🥴..

so what happened to natashas mom? Haven't seen her for a long time right, or did i miss some part?

These are New names which I used below translation
Chen Guogong = Steave Duncan
Tang family = Stark Family
Tang Xiaobao = Ben Stark
Jiang family = Roger Family
Xu family = Banner Family
Zhang family = Parker Family

Chapter 1421

Amidst the wailing, Carlos and Roselyn were taken away.

No matter how they explained or begged for mercy, it was of no avail.

Originally, Liam Bryant was a little angry, but now that two clowns jumped out, he naturally had to vent his anger.

The only fault was that Carlos and Roselyn happened to bump into the muzzle of the gun.

When there is nothing going on, if you have to be the first to stir up dissension, you will undoubtedly bring it upon yourself.

The 80-year-old in the military is no joke.

Even a strong warrior would have to lie down for ten days and a half after being beaten.

For ordinary people who have never practiced, let alone being beaten to death or crippled is nothing new.

”Husband, the two people who were just taken away seem to hate you. Have you offended them?”

Seeing the two people being forcibly dragged away, Natasha couldn’t help but asked curiously.

”It’s just two crazy dogs, don’t pay attention to them.” Dustin shook his head.

Roselyn and Carlos are typical bullies who bully the weak and fear the strong.

On the one hand, he is flattering and humble, fawning over big people in various ways; on the other hand, he is arrogant, looking down on this and that.

Perhaps in the eyes of the two of them, he was just a poor guy from the countryside who deserved to be trampled under his feet and unable to stand up for the rest of his life.

Whenever he was a little more glamorous, the two of them would feel unbalanced, and they would stumble, play dirty tricks, and ridicule openly and secretly.

To put it bluntly, I just can’t see him well.

The heart of such a person is too dark, too contradictory, and too despicable.

Falling into such an end is purely self-inflicted.

”Husband, the Bryant family is a family of military and martial arts. The children of the family have been practicing martial arts since childhood, and there are many masters among them. It is really risky for you to compete with them.” Natasha was a little worried.

She knew that Dustin was very powerful, but Stoniawas no better than Nan Province. There were hidden dragons and crouching tigers here, and there were so many strong people.

If you are not careful, you can easily suffer a loss.

”Don’t worry. If I dare to challenge, I will be sure that the Bryant family can’t do anything to me.” Dustin smiled confidently.

”It’s okay to have an honest duel, but I’m afraid the Bryant family will cheat.”

Natasha raised her eyebrows lightly and said, “Let’s do this. On the day of the decisive battle, I called my grandfather to the town. With him here, the Bryant family will not dare to mess around.”

”No need? It’s a trivial matter, why should the Duke do the work?” Dustin politely declined.

”It’s about your safety, how can it be called a trivial matter?”

Natasha put on a pretty face, and said seriously: “Listen to me, it’s settled. If my grandfather disagrees, I will tie him up too!”

”…”

Dustin was a little dumbfounded.

With Natasha’s character, she definitely does what she says.

It’s just that this method is a bit too rough.

”Oh, by the way, there is something that I don’t know if I should tell you.” Natasha changed the subject.

”What’s the matter? It’s okay to just say it.” Dustin smiled.

”Two days ago, I saw Dahlia in Stonia.” Natasha said suddenly.

”Dahlia?” Dustin restrained his smile: “What is she doing in Stonia?”

”I don’t know.” Natasha shook her head: “However, I think she seems to be doing well, surrounded by a group of dignitaries, all kinds of flattery, and her status has become different.”

”Maybe it’s another adventure, it has nothing to do with me anyway.” Dustin shrugged.

”Why, you don’t want to see her?” Natasha smiled half a smile.

”What are you doing seeing her? It’s just too much trouble. Now, she walks her way and I cross my single-plank bridge. Everyone is strangers. That’s the best result.” Dustin said lightly.

”That’s true. She has lost her memory anyway, so she probably won’t bother you again in the future.”

Chapter 1422

Natasha smiled, and took advantage of the opportunity to take Dustin’s arm: “Let’s go, I will show you around, and take a look at our United Group by the way.”

In the Stratford family in South city, in a spacious and bright room.

Owen Stratford and Isabela sat face to face, chatting and eating snacks.

”Owen Stratford, why hasn’t that Master Felix arrived yet? He won’t release our pigeons, will he?” Isabela looked at the time with a rather dissatisfied expression.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour, but no one showed up.

”Benjamin, please be safe and don’t be impatient. Master Felix is busy with personnel. Let’s wait a little longer. I believe we will be there soon.” Owen Stratford smiled flatteringly.

His voice just fell.

With a “click”, the door was suddenly pushed open.

Immediately afterwards, an old man wearing black clothes and a cold face stepped in.

The old man in black had his hands behind his back, his expression was indifferent, his eyes were haughty, and his whole body eBannerded an inscrutable aura.

”Master Felix, you are finally here.”

Owen Stratford’s eyes lit up, and he quickly got up to greet him.

”What I want, are you ready?”

Master Felix, the old man in black, sat down, speaking in a deep and mysterious voice.

”It’s all ready.”

Owen Stratford nodded, then took out a piece of clothing, put it on the table, and replied: “This is the clothing worn by Dustin. I asked someone to steal it back.”

”Very good, with this thing here, that kid can’t escape.” The old man in black nodded in satisfaction.

In the Torby family before, Dustin’s behavior made him lose face.

This time Owen Stratford offered money to invite him. It was like avenging a private vendetta, so why not do it?

”Master Felix, it’s just a piece of clothing, what’s the use of it?” Isabela didn’t care.

”What, are you questioning my ability?” The old man in black was quite dissatisfied.

”Master Felix, don’t get me wrong. Isabela is just out of curiosity. We have never seen anything like this before.” Owen Stratford smoothed things over with a smile.

”To be honest, a person’s scent will remain on the clothes. We can’t smell it, but some things can be clearly identified. Even if they are hundreds of miles away, this person can still be accurately tracked.” The old man in black explained. road.

“Oh? What is so powerful?” Isabela suddenly became interested.

”It’s a matter of secret art, no comment.” The old man in black said flatly.

Isabela frowned, feeling a little unhappy, but she finally endured it.

”Master Felix, let’s get started.” Owen Stratford changed the subject.

”Um.”

The old man in black nodded and took out two sealed bamboo tubes from his bag.

The bamboo tube on the left is covered with green cloth, and the bamboo tube on the right is covered with red cloth.

”The green bamboo tube contains poison. The person who is bitten will be in agony and suffer from the pain of thousands of ants biting his bones. He will not be able to survive or die.”

”The red bamboo tube contains a vicious object. The person bitten will bleed to death within three minutes.”

”Now, it’s up to you to choose one. Should you make him miserable? Or kill him on the spot?”

The old man in black made introductions respectively, and at the same time gave the choice to the two people in front of him.

”Isabela, how do you think we should choose?” Owen Stratford asked, turning his head.

”Just killing him like this would be too cheap for him.”

Isabela’s face was cold, and her eyes flickered fiercely: “If you dare to fight against me, I will make him die of pain; I will make him regret his choice; I will make him kneel in front of me and beg for mercy, admitting his mistake!”

Hearing this, Owen Stratford couldn’t help but his eyelids twitched.

Damn, she really has the most poisonous heart in a woman!

Chapter 1423

Isabela’s ferocious appearance made Owen Stratford secretly frightened.

He thought she would hesitate, but he didn’t expect Dustin to die as soon as she opened her mouth.

After all, he was the one who helped her. Isn’t that too cruel?

Thinking of what he had done before, he couldn’t help but feel a little weak.

Fortunately, he had the Stratford family as his backer, otherwise he would have ended up in the hands of this crazy woman.

“Owen Stratford, what’s the problem?”

Isabela smiled again, pretending to be harmless to humans and animals.

It is completely two extremes from the vicious and vicious one before.

“No, no problem!”

Owen Stratford laughed: “This kid deserves to die. If you offend my baby, you have to pay the price!”

“As expected, Owen Stratford still loves me.”

Isabela smiled sweetly, pointed at the green bamboo tube, and said: “Master Felix, use the poison in this to teach that ignorant thing a lesson!”

“It’s up to you to take people’s money and eliminate disasters with them.”

The old man in black nodded and said nothing.

He cut off a piece of clothing, dripped some blood on it, and finally threw it into a green bamboo tube.

After doing all this, the old man in black chanted a spell and pretended to be mysterious.

After pretending for a while, he suddenly lifted the green cloth and shouted softly: “Go!”

“Buzz!”

When the green cloth opened, a black poisonous insect jumped out and flew out of the door at an extremely fast speed.

“Okay, it’s done. The results will be available within an hour.”

The old man in black shook his sleeves, sat down again, and started drinking tea and eating snacks.

“Thank you for your hard work, Master Felix .”

Owen Stratford smiled slightly, raised his hand and said: “Come here! Serve the wine!”

Following his shout, sumptuous food and wine were quickly served.

AccompanLancasterg it is an exquisite wooden box.

When I opened it, it was filled with gold bars.

“Master Felix , please accept your kindness.”

Owen Stratford pushed the wooden box filled with gold bars forward.

“It’s easy to say, it’s my honor to serve Mr. Stratford.”

The old man in black showed a rare smile and accepted the gold bar naturally.

Compared with banknotes, he likes these shiny things.

“Master Felix , I would like to toast you and wish us happy cooperation in the future.”

Owen Stratford poured three glasses of wine, one for each.

After touching each other lightly, each drank it down.

Soon, the three of them began to drink and chat, and their interest gradually increased.

Owen Stratford is very interested in mysterious arts, so he asked for some knowledge in this area.

For the sake of gold bars, the old man in black also told everything he knew.

After some understanding, Owen Stratford found out that Master Felix was originally from the witchcraft sect.

The so-called mysterious art is actually witchcraft, but it is just a little more pleasant to say.

Owen Stratford and the old man in black were having a lively chat, while Isabela, who was sitting beside him, was gloomy.

Because the topic they talked about was completely uninteresting to her and she felt left out.

After three rounds of wine and five flavors of food, Isabela finally couldn’t help but said: “Master Felix , didn’t you say you would see the results within an hour? Time has passed, why hasn’t there been any movement? What you put out, Wouldn’t it be a failure?”

“Um?”

Hearing this, the old man in black smiled and said, “Why, Miss Torby doesn’t believe in my ability?”

“I just feel weird and I’m afraid there will be any accidents aLongford the way.” Isabela frowned slightly.

“What accident can happen? My poison is carefully cultivated and tempered thousands of times. It has never made a mistake. As Longford as it is the prey it targets, it will be useless even if it escapes to the ends of the world!” The old man in black was full of confidence.

“If that’s the case, why is there no movement at all now? How do you determine whether it is successful?” Isabela asked again.

Chapter 1424

“The things I raise need to be fed with essence and blood to identify their owners. Over time, some kind of induction will occur. Once successful, I can sense it immediately.” The old man in black explained.

“So awesome?” Isabela raised an eyebrow.

“This is a mysterious art. A rich lady like you will naturally not understand its secrets.” The old man in black pretended to be profound.

“It will work if it succeeds, but what if it doesn’t work?” Isabela asked again.

“Um?”

Hearing this, the old man in black couldn’t help but frown slightly.

Is this woman deliberately looking for trouble?

“How can it be?”

Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Owen Stratford quickly smoothed things over with a smile: “Isabela, don’t think so wildly. Master Felix uses mystical skills to communicate with the gods. He has tried every method and has never made any mistakes. It is impossible for him to fail.”

“In case, I’m talking about just in case.” Isabela immediately added.

“Humph! Nothing unexpected happens!”

The old man in black’s face darkened, and he said coldly: “As Longford as that kid is not a man of steel and has no spirit to become a saint, he is destined to be doomed!”

“I don’t understand these things. I just want to know if you will feel anything if you fail?” Isabela was very stubborn.

“you……”

The old man in black was a little angry.

What the hell is this? Can’t you understand people?

I have said that I will not fail, so I have to get to the bottom of it.

“Master Felix, don’t be angry, Isabela is just curious.” Owen Stratford was also a little embarrassed.

As expected, she is a spoiled young lady who really has no eyesight at all.

“snort!”

The old man in black picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp. Then he put the wine glass heavily on the table and said coldly: “If I really fail, I can only blame my poor academic skills. Even if I suffer backlash, I deserve it!”

“Backlash? What backlash?” Isabela continued to inquire.

“It can range from dizziness in mild cases to weak for three days in severe cases.” The old man in black said in a loud voice.

“So that’s it.” Isabela nodded suddenly.

If it fails, there will be a reaction.

“Ms. Torby, are you satisfied now?” The old man in black looked a little ugly.

“Master Felix, don’t get me wrong, I’m just asking.” Isabela smiled.

“etc……”

Just when the old man in black was about to say something, his expression suddenly condensed: “I can feel it. The poison is stirring. It should be close to its target.”

“Yeah?”

Hearing this, Isabela and Owen Stratford immediately became energetic and stared intently, waiting for the next step.

“It’s almost there…it’s almost done!”

The old man in black closed his eyes and sensed it carefully, becoming a little excited.

“Come on, come on…it’s almost there.”

The old man in black muttered to himself.

Isabela and Owen Stratford both had their hearts in their throats.

“Haha… Cheng…”

The old man in black suddenly opened his eyes, and just when he was about to announce the good news, his body trembled suddenly, as if he had been struck by lightning!

In the next second, the old man in black spat out a mouthful of blood with a “poof”.

The whole person rolled his eyes and fell to the ground on the spot.

Unconscious.

“ah?”

Seeing this scene, Isabela and Owen Stratford were stunned.

Big eyes stared at small eyes, looking at each other.

what’s the situation? Didn’t you say it was almost successful?

Why are you vomiting blood?

Chapter 1425

“Master Felix!”

After reacting, Owen Stratford quickly helped him up.

He shouted and pinched again, but the old man in black not only did not wake up, but started to twitch all over.

Nosebleeds, looking very scary.

“Master Felix, what’s the matter? Could it be an evil move?” Isabela’s eyes widened.

It was fine just now, but suddenly it collapsed, and it seemed like a goat’s madness, which was really inexplicable.

“Quick! Send him to the hospital!”

Owen Stratford panicked, and quickly ordered his servants to carry the old man in black out the door, and then rushed him to the hospital for rescue.

Master Felix is not an ordinary person, but comes from the witchcraft sect.

If he died in the Stratford family, he would definitely be in great trouble.

The night is getting darker.

South City Hospital, in a certain ward.

After some rescue, the old man in black finally calmed down.

Owen Stratford paced back and forth in the room, looking a little apprehensive.

On the other hand, Isabela was eating bananas leisurely, as if she had nothing to do with herself.

She doesn’t care about Master Felix’s life or death at all, she only cares about whether the other party has accomplished something?

“Owen Stratford, don’t be nervous, Master Felix is an expert, and nothing will happen to you.” Isabela said in a spirited voice.

“That’s what I said, but the situation just now was too scary. If Master Felix has any shortcomings, we will all be in big trouble.” Owen Stratford frowned.

“What trouble could there be? He’s just a mystic master. Why should we two giants be afraid of it?” Isabela didn’t care.

In the area of South City, the Torby and Stratford families have the final say.

Although mystic masters are rare, with the energy of the two major families, it is easy to spend a lot of money to find a few mystic masters.

“Isabela, things are not as simple as you think…”

When Owen Stratford was about to explain, the old man in black lLancasterg on the hospital bed suddenly coughed twice, and then slowly opened his eyes.

“Master Felix, are you finally awake?”

Owen Stratford’s eyes lit up, and he hurriedly stepped forward and asked, “How is it? Are you okay?”

“Where is this? Why am I here?”

The old man in black rubbed his temples, his mind still a little foggy.

“Master Felix, you vomited blood and fainted earlier, don’t you remember?” Owen Stratford was a little surprised.

“Vomiting blood? Fainting?”

The old man in black frowned and began to recall carefully.

Then, he seemed to think of something, his complexion suddenly changed, and fear appeared in his eyes.

“Mom!”

The old man in black exclaimed, lifted the quilt, and ran out, stumbling all the way.

The panicked appearance seemed to have seen a ghost.

“ah?”

Seeing the strange behavior of the old man in black, Owen Stratford couldn’t help but be stunned for a moment, then quickly chased him out, blocking the front and asked: “Master Felix, what’s going on? Why are you running away so quietly?”

“If you don’t run, don’t you wait to die?”

The old man in black turned around and shouted: “Owen Stratford, Owen Stratford, you have caused me a lot of trouble this time! Do you know who you are going to deal with? That is a powerful existence that I can’t afford! Move your finger!” can crush us to death!”

“What?”

As soon as these words came out, Owen Stratford stood on the spot in a daze, and said in astonishment: “Master Felix, are you kidding me?”

“Look at me, does it look like I’m joking with you?!” The old man in black panicked.

He remembered.

When commanding the poisonous insect to attack the target before, he suddenly encountered an extremely strong backlash.

So much so that he vomited blood and fell into a coma, almost hiccupping.

He has never encountered such a situation.

Chapter 1426

Normally speaking, the general backlash is just dizziness, no matter how severe it is, it will only be weak for a few days at most.

And the impact of the backlash just now cost him half his life on the spot.

This is enough to prove that the person I have to deal with is an extremely terrifLancasterg existence!

If this expert came to seek revenge, he would definitely die without a place to bury him!

“Master Felix, did you hit your head just now? Otherwise, why would you be talking nonsense here?”

At this time, Isabela suddenly said: “Dustin is just a doctor, what can he do? It scares you so much that your face turns pale. What’s the matter?”

“Yes, Master Felix, could it be that you made a mistake?” Owen Stratford was also a little surprised.

He investigated Dustin’s background, a small character from the countryside.

Even if he knows how to punch and kick, he can use some medical skills, and he can play tricks, but he will not be so afraid.

“You two really don’t know the heights of the world!”

The old man in black said angrily: “The person who can make me vomit blood, how can I be an ordinary person? The strength of that expert is far beyond your imagination! If I were you, I would stop immediately, and then tell that person The expert apologizes, otherwise once the expert gets angry, it will be too late for you to regret it!”

He was born in the Witch sect, so he naturally understood what such a strong backlash meant.

It is no exaggeration to say that the other party is at least at the level of a master of profound arts.

Even, even more powerful!

“Master Felix, don’t scare me here.”

“I know exactly who Dustin is, and he is not as powerful as you said.”

“An unknown junior can scare you like this. Now I have to wonder, do you have any real skills?”

Isabela folded her hands on her chest, her eyes were indifferent, she didn’t believe it at all.

In the Torby family before, Master Felix made a mistake once this time, and his grandfather bit off his ear.

She has always been skeptical about such a person, but because of Owen Stratford’s face, she is still polite.

Now Master Felix failed again, which made her completely lose her trust and patience.

In her opinion, the other party is purely a charlatan who pretends to be a fool.

“You…you actually doubt me?” The old man in black was furious.

He risked his life to persuade him with good words, but what he got in return was doubts.

This woman is so ungrateful!

“Master Felix, calm down, there may be some misunderstanding.”

Owen Stratford quickly apologized and smoothed things over with a smile: “I believe Dustin definitely doesn’t have this ability. Could it be that you made a mistake somewhere and that led to your injury?”

“impossible!”

The old man in black flatly vetoed it: “My methods have been tried and tested, and I have never made a mistake. This time I really met an expert!”

“Hmph! You’ve never made any mistakes? How ridiculous.”

Isabela snorted: “In just a few days, you have already made two mistakes. What face do you have to say such a thing? In my opinion, you just have no skills!”

“You…you go too far!”

The old man in black was about to get angry, but when he got emotional, his internal injury recurred, and he spat out a mouthful of blood again, almost falling to the ground.

“Master Felix!”

Owen Stratford hurriedly reached out to help, but was pushed away by the old man in black, and said coldly: “This is all I say, if you don’t believe it, you will be at your own risk!”

After finishing speaking, he staggered out of the ward without looking back.

It’s hard to persuade the damn ghost, he has already reminded that these two people are going to kill themselves, so he can’t be blamed.

“Hmph! What master ****? You’re just a liar!” Isabela curled her lips, her face full of disdain.

“Isabela, I think this matter is a bit weird, why don’t you check it first?” Owen Stratford suggested.

“What’s there to investigate? A countryman, what big waves can he make?”

Isabela said flatly: “If you don’t want to make a move, then I will find someone myself, and I won’t bother you.”

“Look at what you said, it’s my honor to be able to serve my baby.”

Owen Stratford easily hugged the waist of the person next to him and said with a smile: “Don’t worry, I will spend a lot of money to hire another expert tomorrow, and I must make that boy Dustin pay the price!”

“That’s pretty much it.” Isabela smiled.

Any man who rejected her would end badly.

Chapter 1427

At midnight, Dustin said goodbye to Natasha and returned to the villa in Nancheng District.

Although they are a little reluctant to leave, the two of them can’t be too blatant now.

Because what he was about to do was too dangerous, he didn’t want Natasha to get involved.

Therefore, in the future, the two of them will either meet in private or as rarely as possible.

As the granddaughter of Steave Duncan, Natasha is too dazzling. If she stays with her for a Longford time, her identity will be exposed easily.

The next day, early morning.

Dustin got up early and went to the Emperor Tower to meet Hazel Lancaster.

At the same time, in the same place, in the same private room, the two of them sat face to face, drinking tea and chatting.

“Little handsome boy, regarding the cooperation, I have already obtained the support of my family. In the next time, the Lancaster family will devote all efforts of the whole family to jointly develop and promote Jade Dew Ointment.”

Hazel Lancaster skillfully brewed the tea, and then each person drank a cup. The aroma of tea overflowed.

“Wise choice.”

Dustin smiled slightly, not surprised.

Such a good opportunity would not be easily given up by any ambitious family.

“In addition, I have already arranged the pharmaceutical factory, medicinal materials, pharmacist, etc., and it can be officially put into production today. But now, we still have two problems to solve.” Hazel Lancaster changed the topic.

“Oh? What’s the problem?” Dustin asked.

“First, the prescription you gave is too difficult for ordinary pharmacists, the yield is very low, and the quality is difficult to guarantee.” Hazel Lancaster asked the question.

“It’s simple. You select a group of pharmacists who have good understanding and are trustworthy. I will teach them personally. In just three days, I can make them stand alone.” Dustin said with a smile.

“This is perfect.”

Hazel Lancaster nodded and followed: “Now let’s talk about the second problem. The Stratford family dominates the pharmaceutical business in South city District. Whether it is reputation, connections, influence, or foundation, we are far weaker than Stratford family.

Especially after cooperating with the Torby family, the Stratford family became even more unstoppable.

With the power of our Lancaster family, it will undoubtedly be difficult to seize the market under the nose of the Stratford family.

Even if the effect of our Jade Dew Ointment is better and cheaper, it is still useless. With the connections of the Stratford and Torby families, as Longford as the word is released, those dealers will not buy our products at all. “

Shopping malls value profits, but they value personal relationships even more.

The Stratford family is deeply rooted in the pharmaceutical market, and coupled with the influence of the Torby family, it is simply unrealistic for them to seize food from the tiger’s mouth.

Now we can only find another way.

“So, do you have any good suggestions?”

Dustin did not answer directly, but asked a question.

“My suggestion is to start with the other three major urban areas and cooperate with other wealthy families, so that not only will the pressure be shared by multiple allies, but the future development will also be smoother,” Hazel Lancaster said.

She knew very well that Jade Dew Cream, the ultimate trauma medicine, was a huge cake that could not be swallowed by the appetite of the Lancaster family.

So giving some away is the wisest choice.

“Yes, I also have this consideration. Start with other urban areas and find a strong ally to cooperate with. After opening up the market, I will encircle and suppress the Torby and Stratford families.” Dustin nodded in agreement.

“Haha… It seems that the two of us cherish each other!” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.

“Do you have any suitable candidates?” Dustin pretended not to see it.

“Among the eight wealthy families, the only family that can surpass the Stratford family in medicine and is relatively reliable is the Stark family in East City District.” Hazel Lancaster gave the answer.

“Stark family? One of the four gates?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly.

“good.”

Chapter 1428

Hazel Lancaster smiled: “Among the eight powerful families, Longford, Stark, Roger, and Banner are neck and neck, while Torby, Stratford, Parker, and Sterling are a little behind. As Longford as we can form an alliance with the Stark family, it will be much easier to deal with the Torby and Stratford families. .”

“Very good, then choose the Stark family.”

Dustin nodded, and said quite appreciatively: “Looking at you, you should have done enough homework. Has the Stark family contacted someone?”

“Young handsome boy, you are really smart.”

Hazel Lancaster smiled charmingly: “You guessed right, I have already found a target in the Stark family, as I convince him, cooperation will definitely not be a problem.”

“Oh? Who is this person?” Dustin was a little curious.

“He is the youngest son of the head of the Stark family, Ben stark!” Hazel Lancaster said.

“Ben stark?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly: “The name is a bit special.”

“Little handsome guy, don’t underestimate this master. He is the jewel in the palm of the Stark family. Everyone in the Stark family treats him like an ancestor.” Hazel Lancaster smiled.

“So powerful? Is there anything special about Ben stark?” Dustin became even more curious.

“certainly!”

Hazel Lancaster smiled and said: “The great thing about Ben stark is that he was reincarnated well.

The Patriarch of the Stark family gave birth to more than a dozen daughters one after another, and it was not until the age of knowing the destiny that he had a son like Ben stark.

As the only seedling of the Stark family, from the day Ben stark was born, he has been loved by thousands of people.

Really holding it for fear of falling, holding it in the mouth for fear of melting.

Grandparents, parents and uncles, and more than a dozen older sisters, all dote on them.

Think about it yourself, how important is such a person in the Stark family? “

After hearing the end, Dustin couldn’t help but look weird.

There are more than a dozen daughters, but there is only one son, and it is definitely an anecdote to be placed in a wealthy family.

I have to say, this Ben stark really cast a good tire.

There is no need for competition, no need for intrigues, since birth, he has become the successor of a wealthy family, and has become the object of everyone’s love.

You get whatever you want, no hassle at all.

Such a status is much more comfortable than being reincarnated into the royal family.

“How about it, are you satisfied with the person I chose?” Hazel Lancaster asked with a smile.

“There is no one more suitable than him.” Dustin gave a thumbs up.

As Ben stark is persuaded, there will naturally be no problem with the Stark family.

“Little handsome boy, don’t be too happy yet. Ben stark has been spoiled since he was a child. His personality is a bit special and elusive to ordinary people, so I’m not sure.” Hazel Lancaster shook her head.

“No matter what, you have to give it a try and do what you like, maybe you can achieve something.” Dustin said.

“This depends on your ability.”

Hazel Lancaster smiled meaningfully: “I’ve already inquired, Ben stark will come to the Emperor’s Building for breakfast today, counting the time, it should be almost here, you should behave well in a while.”

“Shall I go?” Dustin was startled.

“certainly.”

Hazel Lancaster hooked the corners of her lips: “Ben stark has a unique personality and unique hobbies. I heard that he doesn’t like women, but prefers men. You are so handsome and have such a good figure. As you sacrifice a little, I believe you should no problem.”

“…”

Dustin’s eyes twitched and he almost couldn’t help but curse.

This woman, did she do this on purpose?

Chapter 1429

Hazel Lancaster suddenly smiled evilly and nodded in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Dustin followed his line of sight and saw a young man with fine features and fine features, dressed in fine clothes, walking up to the second floor like a star over the moon.

The man has long hair, holds a folding fan, and walks squarely. He looks elegant and looks like a handsome man in ancient costume.

Surrounding him are a group of bodyguards and servants, who are always guarding him.

Anyone who tries to get close will be blocked.

If anyone does anything inappropriate, they may be killed on the spot.

“How’s it going? You’re not bad looking, right? If you really want that, you won’t suffer.” Hazel Lancaster covered her mouth and chuckled.

The excitement in his eyes could not be concealed.

The male-male duel is so exciting.

I have to find an opportunity to secretly photograph it and enjoy it.

“Miss Lancaster, could you please be more serious?” Dustin said angrily.

What is this woman thinking about?

“I’m very serious. When discussing business, Party A’s father must be satisfied.” Hazel Lancaster blinked ambiguously.

“Let me declare in advance that I will not sell my body.” Dustin said seriously.

“Then it depends on your ability. If you can convince Ben stark, you don’t have to sacrifice your appearance.” Hazel Lancaster said with a smile.

“How do I feel that you are deliberately digging a hole for me to jump into?” Dustin looked strange.

“Don’t talk nonsense, I’m a serious woman, I don’t like looking at these lewd things at all.” Hazel Lancaster said seriously, but her eyes were crescent-shaped with a smile.

“Forget it, let me go over and have a look first.”

Dustin took a deep breath, picked up the teacup and drank it down.

Then he stood up and walked to the private room opposite.

At this moment, in Ben stark’s private room.

A group of bodyguards guarded the house on three floors and three floors outside, and no strangers were allowed to approach.

Even the waiters who brought tea and food could only stop at the door, and the servants of the Stark family would bring them in after a drug test.

The whole process is very meticulous and smooth, eliminating any risks.

“Stop! Who is it?!”

As soon as Dustin approached, he was blocked by several bodyguards at the door.

A burly body, like a door panel, blocked Dustin’s sight, preventing him from seeing clearly what was going on in the room.

“Dare I ask if this is the young master of the Stark family?” Dustin asked politely.

“So what? My young master doesn’t see anyone else, please leave immediately!”

Several bodyguards at the door looked at him eagerly and spoke sternly.

As he spoke, his hands had reached to his waist, looking very wary.

As long as Dustin makes any move, they will draw their guns immediately to eliminate the threat.

“Don’t be nervous, I don’t mean any harm.”

Dustin slowly raised his hand, indicating that he was not threatening, and said at the same time: “I came here today because I wanted to discuss a business with Ben Stark. I believe he should be very interested.”

“Business?”

Several bodyguards looked at each other, and then began to look up and down at Dustin.

It looks pretty good, the style my young master likes.

However, the origin is unknown, and it is useless no matter how beautiful it looks.

“If you want to see my young master, you must first hand over a greeting card and identify yourself. After we verify that everything is correct, the young master will make his own decision.” One of the bodyguards replied.

“So troublesome?” Dustin frowned slightly.

“trouble?”

The bodyguard snorted: “There are countless people who ask to see my young master every day. If you find it troublesome, then you don’t have to see me!”

What are you kidding?

The Stark family is a top wealthy family, and the young master is the only successor of the Stark family. How can you just meet him?

“Guys, I have something important to do with Mr. Stark, please let me know.” Dustin bowed his hands.

Chapter 1430

“No matter what you do, you must follow the rules!” the bodyguard sternly refused.

“That’s all, I’d better talk to Mr.Stark directly.”

“Several, offended.”

Dustin said sorry, and then raised his hand.

“Boo Hoo hoo….”

A row of silver needles shot out, accurately hitting the necks of several bodyguards.

The bodyguards froze and were immediately immobilized, unable to move or even make a sound. They could only move their eyes.

His eyes were filled with astonishment.

“Forgiveness, please forgive me.”

Dustin crossed his fists, then pushed the two of them away and stepped in.

As soon as he walked into the private room door, a sharp gaze immediately swept over him.

Along with it, there is also a heart-stopping murderous aura.

“Whoosh!”

The next second, a black steel knife, carrying a sharp blade, struck Dustin’s neck hard.

Dustin frowned slightly, and subconsciously took a step back.

The blade’s light slashed against his throat, and the biting chill made his hairs stand on end.

“boom!”

The opened door was cut into pieces by the sword, and a long and deep mark was cut along with the wall behind it.

This sharp and swift sword is almost unstoppable by anyone below the Grandmaster level!

“Um?”

The man who drew the knife let out a cry of surprise, as if he didn’t expect Dustin to escape the fatal blow.

Just as he was about to strike again, Dustin hurriedly said, “Wait a minute! I have business to discuss with Ben Stark.”

“Whoosh!”

The person who made the knife didn’t have any nonsense, and the second knife was slashed out again.

This sword was faster, harder, and more powerful. It had the strength of a martial arts master!

“etc……”

A lazy voice sounded.

The black steel knife suddenly stopped in mid-air with a “buzz” sound. The blade, which was as sharp as iron as mud, was less than ten centimeters away from Dustin’s neck.

Dustin breathed a sigh of relief.

If we continue to fight like this, we will injure people, and I’m afraid there will be no way to end it.

“Clang!”

The long sword returns to its sheath.

Only then did Dustin see clearly that the person who drew the sword was actually a young woman in her twenties.

The woman was wearing a smart outfit, with a cold face and sharp eyes.

There was an overwhelming chill all over his body.

The most important thing is that the woman is young, but she is a strong martial arts master.

At this age, with this talent and strength, even in Stonia, Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger, they are among the top batch.

Using a talented martial arts master as a personal bodyguard shows how much the Stark family values Ben Stark.

“Being able to dodge Dong’er’s knife is enough to prove that you are not an ordinary person.”

Ben Stark sat quietly on the chair, holding the fan in one hand, shaking it gently, looking up and down at Dustin, obviously a little more interested: “You have to risk your life to see me, tell me, what is the reason? “

“I took the liberty of visiting you today, mainly because I want to discuss business with Mr. Stark.” Dustin smiled slightly.

“Business talk?”

Ben Stark said calmly: “You are asking me to invest again, right? Although I have a lot of money, I am not stupid.”

“Young Master Stark misunderstood.” Dustin explained: “I don’t need you to pay a penny for the business I want to talk about. I just need to borrow your contacts from the Stark family to open up the market.”

“Oh? Why do you think I will help you?”

Ben Stark raised his eyebrows and said with interest: “Or is there something special about you that attracts me?”
Another chapter please...

Chapter 1421: Eighty Lashes

In the midst of a wailing crowd, Carlos and Roselyn were arrested.

No matter how they tried to explain or beg for mercy, it was of no use.

Silas had already been irritated, and now, two fools who didn't know their place had jumped into the fray. Naturally, he needed to vent his anger properly.

Blame it on Carlos and Roselyn for running into trouble.

When nothing was really happening, they insisted on sowing discord and making trouble, clearly bringing it upon themselves.

In the military, the punishment of eighty lashes was no joke.

Even a strong and robust martial artist would need to lie down for ten days to half a month after receiving such punishment.

For ordinary people without training, the result would be even worse – they could end up beaten to death or crippled.

"Husband, those two who were just taken away seem to really dislike you. Have you offended them?" Natasha couldn't help but ask out of curiosity as she watched the two being dragged away.

"They're just two rabid dogs, not worth bothering about," Dustin shook his head.

Roselyn and Carlos were typical bullies who groveled to those in power and looked down on others.

On one hand, they flattered and fawned over important figures, while on the other, they acted arrogantly and disdainfully towards others.

Perhaps in their eyes, he was just a poor bumpkin from the countryside, destined to be stepped on and never rise above his station.

But whenever he achieved something, they couldn't stand it, and they would use all sorts of tricks, both overt and covert, to hinder and mock him.

In short, they couldn't stand to see him succeed.

The hearts of such people were too dark, too contradictory, and too despicable.

Their current situation was purely of their own making.

"Husband, the Bryant family is a military aristocracy, and their family members have been practicing martial arts since childhood. There are many experts among them. It might be risky to challenge them in a duel," Natasha expressed her concern.

She knew Dustin was very talented, but Stonia was different from the Southern Province. It was a place full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers, with strong individuals aplenty.

One small mistake could lead to a disadvantage.

"Don't worry. If I dare to challenge them, I'm sure of my abilities. The Bryant family won't be able to do anything to me," Dustin confidently smiled.
"A fair and open duel is one thing, but I'm afraid the Bryant family might resort to trickery."

Natasha raised her delicate eyebrows. "How about this? On the day of the duel, I'll invite my grandfather to oversee it. With him there, the Bryant family won't dare to play any tricks."

"No need for that, right? It's just a small matter. Why involve the Duke?" Dustin politely declined.

"It concerns your safety. How can you call it a small matter?" Natasha's pretty face turned serious. "Listen to me, it's settled. If my grandfather disagrees, I'll drag him over by force!"

Dustin couldn't help but chuckle.

With Natasha's personality, she would definitely follow through with her words.

However, her approach was a bit too forceful.

"Oh, by the way, there's something I'm not sure if I should tell you," Natasha changed the subject.

"What is it? Just say it, it's fine," Dustin smiled.

"A few days ago, I saw Dahlia in Stonia," Natasha suddenly said.

"Dahlia?" Dustin's smile faded. "What is she doing in Stonia?"

"I don't know," Natasha shook her head. "But I saw her mingling quite well. She had a group of high-ranking officials and nobles around her, all flattering her. Her status and position seem to have changed."

"Perhaps she had some other stroke of luck. Anyway, it has nothing to do with me," Dustin shrugged.

"What about it? Don't you want to see her?" Natasha asked with a sly smile.

"Why would I want to see her? It would only add unnecessary complications. Now, she's on her own path, and I'm on mine. Going our separate ways is the best outcome," Dustin replied calmly.

"Well, that's true. After all, she has lost her memory, so she probably won't bother you anymore," Natasha commented.

Chapter 1422: Unfathomable Heart

Natasha smiled and gently took Dustin's arm. "Let's go, I'll take you around and show you our United Group."
In a spacious and well-lit room in the Stratford family's estate in the southern city.

Owen and Isabela sat facing each other, chatting and enjoying some snacks.

"Owen, why hasn't Master Hudson arrived yet? He better not stand us up," Isabela said, looking at the time, her expression somewhat impatient.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour, and he still hadn't shown up.

"Don't be impatient, Isabela. Master Hudson is a busy man. Let's wait a bit longer; I believe he'll be here soon," Owen said, trying to appease her with a flattering smile.

As he spoke, the room's door suddenly opened with a click, and a cold, elderly man dressed in black robes entered.

The old man walked in with his hands behind his back, his expression icy, his gaze arrogant. He exuded an aura of profound mystery from head to toe.

"Master Hudson, you've finally arrived," Owen's eyes lit up, and he quickly stood up to greet him.

"Do you have what I asked for?" the elderly man in black robes asked, his voice deep and mysterious.

"Everything is ready," Owen nodded and then placed a piece of clothing on the table. "This is the clothing worn by Dustin. I had someone steal it back."

"Very good. With this, that kid won't escape even if he grows wings," the elderly man in black robes said, nodding in satisfaction.

Dustin's actions at the Wang family's residence had made him lose face, and now, Owen was paying handsomely to hire him. This was a chance for him to exact some personal revenge.

"Master Hudson, it's just a piece of clothing. Can it really be of any use?" Isabela questioned, unimpressed.

"What's the matter? Are you doubting my abilities?" the elderly man in black robes responded with some irritation.

"Don't misunderstand, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious. We've never seen something like this before," Owen quickly tried to smooth things over with a smile.

"To be honest, there will be a lingering scent on the clothing that belongs to a person, one we can't detect but something else can. Even from a hundred miles away, it can accurately track that person," the elderly man in black robes explained.

"Oh? What's this thing that's so powerful?" Isabela suddenly became interested.

"It's related to our sect's secret arts, and I can't disclose it," the elderly man in black robes said calmly.

Isabela frowned, a bit displeased, but she ultimately restrained herself.

"Master Hudson, shall we begin?" Owen changed the subject.

"Yes."

The elderly man in black robes nodded and took out two sealed bamboo tubes from his bag.

On the left bamboo tube, there was a green cloth covering, and on the right one, there was a red cloth covering.

"The green bamboo tube contains a poison. Those bitten by it will experience excruciating pain, as if being gnawed by countless ants, seeking survival but finding only suffering."

"The red bamboo tube contains a deadly creature. Anyone bitten by it will bleed from all seven orifices and die within three minutes."

"Now, it's up to you to choose. Do you want him to suffer immensely or meet his end right here?"

The elderly man in black robes explained and handed the choice to the two individuals before him.

"Isabela, what do you think we should choose?" Owen asked, turning his head.

"Just killing him like this would be too merciful," Isabela said with a cold expression, her eyes flashing with malice. "Anyone who dares to oppose me will experience unbearable agony. I want him to regret his choices, kneel before me, beg for mercy, and admit his mistakes!"

Upon hearing this, Owen couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

Damn, she truly lives up to the saying that a woman's heart is as deep and unfathomable as the ocean!

Chapter 1423: Poison Creature

Isabela's menacing demeanor sent shivers down Owen's spine.

He had expected her to hesitate a bit, but she immediately demanded that Dustin suffer greatly.

After all, Dustin had helped her in the past. Wasn't this punishment a bit too severe?

Thinking back to his own actions, Owen felt a bit uneasy.

Fortunately, he had the backing of the Stratford family. Otherwise, in the hands of this crazy woman, he didn't even want to think about his miserable fate.

"Owen, is there a problem?" Isabela smiled again, displaying an innocent appearance, a complete contrast to her previous maliciousness.

It was like two completely different extremes.

"No, no problem!" Owen laughed heartily. "This kid deserves it. He offended my precious one and should pay the price!"

"Indeed, Owen, you always care about me," Isabela said sweetly, pointing to the green bamboo tube. "Master Hudson, let's use the poison in this one to teach that arrogant fool a lesson!"

"When you take someone's money, you help them resolve their problems. Your call," the man in black robes nodded without saying much.

He then cut off a piece of fabric from the clothing, dripped some blood onto it, and tossed it into the green bamboo tube. After completing these actions, he chanted a mysterious incantation with an air of mystery.

After his dramatic performance, he suddenly lifted the green cloth and said sharply, "Go!"

"Buzz!"

The moment the green cloth was lifted, a black poisonous insect shot out instantly, flying out of the room at an incredible speed.

"All done. We'll have results within an hour," the man in black robes said, shaking his sleeves before sitting back down to enjoy some tea and snacks.

"Thank you for your efforts, Master Hudson."

Owen smiled slightly and waved his hand. "Bring in the wine!"

With his command, a sumptuous feast of food and wine was quickly brought in.

Along with the gold bars, there was also an exquisite wooden box.

Opening it revealed that it was filled with gold bars.

"Master Hudson, please accept this as a token of our appreciation," Owen pushed the wooden box filled with gold bars forward.

"No problem. It's my honor to assist Young Master Owen," the man in black robes said, showing a rare smile as he naturally accepted the gold bars.
Compared to paper money, he preferred these shining gold items.

"Master Hudson, I'll raise a toast to you, wishing for a pleasant future cooperation between us."

Owen poured three glasses of wine, one for each of them.

After clinking glasses and taking a sip, they began to enjoy their drinks, and their spirits gradually lifted.

Owen was quite interested in occult knowledge, so he asked about it, and the man in black robes was willing to share his knowledge in return for the gold bars.

After some conversation, Owen learned that Master Hudson had come from the Witchcraft sect.

So-called occult knowledge was essentially witchcraft, just with a more appealing name.

Owen and the man in black robes were engaged in a lively discussion, while Isabela, sitting beside them, was feeling gloomy.

The topics the two men were discussing didn't interest her at all, and she felt left out.

After three rounds of drinks and a satisfying meal, Isabela couldn't hold back any longer and spoke up, "Master Hudson, you mentioned that we would see results within an hour. It's been quite some time, and there hasn't been any movement. Did your plan fail? The creature you released, could it have failed?"

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes suppressed his smile. "What's this, Miss Isabela? Do you doubt my abilities?"

"I just find it strange and wanted to make sure there were no unexpected incidents," Isabela furrowed her brow slightly.

"What kind of unexpected incident could there be? My poison creatures are carefully cultivated and have never failed. As long as they target their prey, even if the prey flees to the ends of the earth, it's useless!" the man in black robes said confidently.

"If that's the case, why is there still no sign of success? How can you be sure it worked?" Isabela persisted with her questions.

Chapter 1424: Backlash

"The creatures I raise require regular feeding with the owner's essence blood. Over time, a certain connection is established. Once they succeed, I can immediately sense it," the man in black robes explained.

"That's quite mystical," Isabela raised an eyebrow.

"This is occult knowledge. Someone like you, a young lady from a wealthy family, naturally wouldn't understand its mysteries," the man in black robes said, feigning profundity.

"If there's a successful connection, what if it fails?" Isabela asked again.

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes furrowed his brow slightly.

Was this woman deliberately looking for trouble?

"How could that be?" Owen quickly intervened, sensing the tension. "Isabela, don't overthink it. Master Hudson's occult knowledge is exceptional, and his methods are foolproof. There's no way he could fail."

"Just in case. I mean, what if," Isabela immediately added.

"Hmph! There's no 'what if'!" The man in black robes' expression darkened, and he said coldly, "As long as that kid isn't made of metal and has no spiritual protection, he's destined for a calamity!"

"I don't understand all these things. I just want to know if there would be a response in case of failure," Isabela persisted.

"You..."

The man in black robes was getting a bit annoyed.

Was she made of wood? Couldn't she understand plain language?

He had already said it wouldn't fail, yet she kept digging for details.

"Don't get angry, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious," Owen tried to defuse the situation.

She's truly a pampered young lady, completely lacking in insight.

"Hmph!"

The man in black robes picked up his wine glass, drained it in one gulp, and then slammed it onto the table. He said coldly, "If, by some chance, it really fails, then it's my lack of skill, and I'll deserve any backlash!"

"Backlash? What kind of backlash?" Isabela continued to inquire.

"It could range from dizziness to weakness for three days," the man in black robes said with a deep voice.

"I see," Isabela nodded, suddenly understanding.

It was confirmed that there would indeed be a response in case of failure.

"Miss Isabela, are you satisfied now?" The man in black robes' face looked a bit unpleasant.

"Master Hudson, please don't misunderstand. I was just asking casually," Isabela smiled.

"Wait..."

The man in black robes was about to say something when his expression suddenly froze. "I sense it now. The poison creature is becoming restless. It should be getting close to its target."

"Really?"

Hearing this, Isabela and Owen immediately became alert, staring intently, awaiting further information.

"It's getting closer... It's almost succeeding!"

The man in black robes closed his eyes, carefully sensing, and his emotions became somewhat excited.

"Come on... just a little more."

The man in black robes muttered to himself.

Isabela and Owen had their hearts in their throats.

"Ha... it's done..."

Suddenly, the man in black robes opened his eyes, about to share the good news, when his body suddenly trembled violently as if struck by lightning!

The next moment, the man in black robes "puh" and spewed a mouthful of blood.

His whole body rolled over, collapsing to the ground.

Unconscious.

"Ah?"

Seeing this scene, Isabela and Owen were left dumbfounded.

They stared at each other, wide-eyed and puzzled.

What just happened? Weren't they on the verge of success? Why did he start vomiting blood?

Chapter 1425: venomous creatures

"Master Hudson!"

Realizing the situation, Owen immediately helped him up.

They called for help and even tried acupressure techniques, but the man in black robes didn't wake up. Instead, he started convulsing violently, with blood streaming from his nose, making the scene especially frightening.

"What's wrong with Master Hudson? Could it be that he's possessed by an evil spirit?" Isabela widened her eyes.

He had been perfectly fine just a moment ago, and suddenly he collapsed, exhibiting bizarre convulsions. It was truly inexplicable.

"Quick! Get him to the hospital!"

Owen grew frantic and quickly ordered the servants to carry the man out of the house. They rushed him to the hospital for emergency treatment.

Master Hudson wasn't an ordinary person; he came from the Witchcraft Sect. If he were to die in the Stratford family's care, it would undoubtedly lead to enormous trouble.
As the night deepened, inside a hospital room in South City:

After a round of emergency treatment, the man in black robes finally stabilized.

Owen paced back and forth in the room, looking somewhat anxious.

On the other hand, Isabela leisurely enjoyed a banana, appearing completely uninterested in the fate of Master Hudson.

She couldn't care less about whether Master Hudson lived or died; her primary concern was whether he had accomplished what he was supposed to.

"Owen, don't be nervous. Master Hudson is an expert; nothing serious will happen to him," Isabela said calmly.

"That's easy to say, but the situation just now was too frightening. If something were to happen to Master Hudson, we'd be in big trouble," Owen said with a furrowed brow.

"What kind of trouble could there be? He's just a sorcerer. With our two major families in control, we have nothing to fear," Isabela dismissed.
In this region of South City, the Torby and Stratford families held supreme authority. While sorcerers were rare, their combined resources could easily hire multiple sorcerers for any task.

"Isabela, things aren't as simple as you think..."

Owen began to explain when suddenly, the man lying on the hospital bed began to cough a few times. Slowly, he opened his eyes.

"Master Hudson, you're finally awake!"

Owen's eyes lit up, and he eagerly approached, asking, "How are you? Are you okay?"

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" The man in black robes rubbed his temple, his mind still a bit foggy.

"Master Hudson, you fainted and coughed up blood earlier. Don't you remember?" Owen was perplexed.

"Coughed up blood? Fainted?"

Furrowing his brow, the man in black robes began to recall the events.

Then, as if he remembered something, his face suddenly changed dramatically, and a hint of fear appeared in his eyes.

"Oh my!"

The man in black robes exclaimed in terror, threw off the blanket, and bolted out of bed, stumbling all the way.

His panicked behavior seemed as if he had seen a ghost.

"What?"

Watching the man's strange actions, Owen was momentarily stunned. He quickly followed and blocked his path, asking, "Master Hudson, what's going on? Why are you running like this?"

"If I don't run, am I waiting to die?"

The man in black robes turned and shouted, "Owen, oh, Owen, you've gotten me into big trouble this time! Do you know who we're dealing with? It's an incredibly powerful entity! They could crush us with a flick of their finger!"

"What?"

As soon as these words were uttered, Owen stood frozen on the spot, his face filled with shock. He exclaimed, "Master Hudson, are you not kidding?"

"Do I look like I'm joking with you?" The man in black robes was visibly anxious.

He had remembered.

When he was directing the venomous creatures to attack their target, he suddenly experienced an incredibly intense backlash. He had never encountered such a situation before, and it caused him to cough up blood and lose consciousness.

Chapter 1426: Master of Mysticism

"Incredible! You two have no idea of the extent of your ignorance!" The man in black robes said indignantly. "The person who caused me to cough up blood is by no means an ordinary individual. You've been frightened out of your wits for no reason! His power far exceeds your imagination! If I were you, I'd immediately stop what I'm doing and offer a sincere apology to that person. Otherwise, once that formidable figure becomes furious, you'll regret it beyond words!"

He came from the Cult of Witchcraft and knew very well what such a severe backlash implied. It meant that the other person was, at the very least, a master of mysticism. Perhaps even more powerful!

"Master Hudson, don't be so alarmist," Isabela retorted. "Dustin is just a doctor. What could he possibly do? You've exaggerated this to the extreme. If this nobody managed to scare you so much, I have to question whether you have any real abilities."

"Exactly," Owen chimed in. "We know exactly who Dustin is, and he's far from being as formidable as you claim."

"A nobody like you managed to scare you to the point of coughing up blood," Isabela continued, "and now you're trying to scare us with your baseless stories? You're just a charlatan who's lost his touch."

The man in black robes clenched his fists in frustration, his face red with anger. He had risked his life to give them a warning, and this was how they responded.

"Master Hudson, calm down. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding," Owen hastily tried to defuse the situation. "I believe Dustin certainly doesn't possess such abilities. Could it be that there was a mistake on your part that led to your injury?"

"Impossible!" the man in black robes immediately refuted. "My methods have always been infallible; I've never made a mistake before. This time, I truly encountered an exceptional individual!"

"Hmph! Never made a mistake before? That's laughable," Isabela scoffed. "In just a few days, you've already made two mistakes. What face do you have to claim your methods are infallible? From my perspective, you're just incompetent!"

"You... You've gone too far!" The man in black robes was about to erupt in anger, but his emotions got the best of him, and he coughed up blood once more, nearly falling to the ground.

"Master Hudson!"

Owen rushed to help, but the man in black robes pushed him away, saying coldly, "I've said all I needed to. If you don't believe me, you'll have to face the consequences yourselves."

With that, he stumbled out of the hospital room without looking back.

"This so-called 'Master' is nothing more than a charlatan!" Isabela sneered. "In just a few days, he's made two mistakes already. It's ridiculous. In my opinion, he's simply incompetent!"

"Hmph! What a bunch of nonsense," she continued. "He's already warned us, and if we choose not to listen, it's our own fault."

"Isabela, I have a feeling that something is a miss with this situation," Owen said, trying to be cautious.

"What's there to investigate?" Isabela replied. "He's just a countryside guy. What kind of waves can he make? If you're not willing to take action, I'll find someone myself. I won't trouble you."

"Seeing you put it that way, it's my honor to help my precious one," Owen said, wrapping his arm around her waist and smiling. "Rest assured, tomorrow I'll spare no expense to find another expert and make sure Dustin pays the price!"

"That's more like it," Isabela replied with a smile.

Any man who had rejected her would never have a good ending.

Chapter 1427: Business World

At midnight, Dustin bid farewell to Natasha and returned to his villa in the southern part of the city.

Although they felt reluctant to part, they couldn't afford to draw too much attention to their relationship. Dustin's mission was too dangerous, and he didn't want Natasha to be implicated.

So, from now on, they could either meet in secret or keep their encounters to a minimum. As the granddaughter of the Duke of Duncan, Natasha was too conspicuous. Spending too much time together would risk exposing their relationship.

The next day, in the early morning, Dustin got up and headed to the Imperial Tower to meet with Hazel.

At the same time, same place, and same private room, they sat facing each other, sipping tea and chatting.

"Young man, regarding our cooperation, I have obtained the support of my family. In the time to come, the Lancaster Clan will invest its full strength in jointly developing and promoting the Jade Dew Cream," Hazel said.

"That's a wise choice," Dustin replied with a slight smile, unsurprised by the decision. Given such an excellent opportunity, any family with ambition wouldn't easily let it slip away.

"In addition, I've already arranged the pharmaceutical factory, medicinal herbs, and pharmacists. We can officially begin production today. However, we still have two challenges to overcome," Hazel continued.

"Oh? What challenges are those?" Dustin asked.

"First, the prescription you provided is too difficult for ordinary pharmacists. The success rate is low, and the quality is hard to guarantee," Hazel brought up the issue.

"That's simple. Select a group of pharmacists with good comprehension and trustworthiness, and I'll personally teach them. It will only take three days, and they'll be capable of working independently," Dustin replied with confidence.

"That would be ideal," Hazel nodded. "Now, let's talk about the second challenge. In the Southern City area, the pharmaceutical business is dominated by the Stratford family. They have a monopoly on reputation, connections, influence, and resources. Our Lancaster Clan is significantly weaker in comparison. Especially after collaborating with the Torby family, the Stratford family's dominance is even more unshakeable. With our Jade Dew Cream having superior effects and lower prices, it won't matter. If we release the product, dealers won't buy from us if the Stratford family simply hints that they shouldn't."

The business world heavily values personal relationships and connections.

"The Stratford family has a firm foothold in the pharmaceutical market, and with the influence of the Torby family, it's unrealistic for us to compete directly with them," Hazel explained. "Right now, we need to find an alternative approach."

"So, do you have any suggestions?" Dustin didn't answer directly but asked another question.

"My suggestion is to start with the other three major districts and cooperate with other prominent families," Hazel replied. "This way, we can share the pressure with multiple allies, and our future development will be smoother."

She understood that Jade Dew Cream, a top-tier external wound medicine, was a huge opportunity. It was a piece of cake too big for the Lancester Clan to swallow alone. Sharing it with others would be the wisest choice.

"That's a good idea. I've also considered that approach. We should start with other districts, find a powerful ally, open up the market, and then move on to encircle the Stratford and Torby families," Dustin nodded in agreement.

"Hehe... it seems we think alike!" Hazel playfully blinked her eyes.

"Do you have any suitable candidates?" Dustin acted as if he hadn't noticed.

"Among the Eight Great Clans, the only family that can compete with the Stratford family in the field of medicine and is relatively reliable is the Thompson family in the East District," Hazel provided the answer.

"The Thompson family? One of the Top Four Clans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"That's right."

Chapter 1428: A Strong Preference for Men

Hazel smiled and said, "Among the Eight Great Clans, the Langford, Thompson, Green, and Turner families are at the forefront, with the Torby, Stratford, Parker, and Sterling families slightly behind. As long as we can form an alliance with the Thompson family, dealing with the Torby and Stratford families will be much easier."

"Very well, let's go with the Thompson family," Dustin nodded and praised her, "It seems you've done your homework. Have you already contacted someone in the Thompson family?"

"You're indeed sharp," Hazel playfully smiled. "You guessed it right. I've already found a target in the Thompson family. As long as we convince him, cooperation won't be a problem."

"Oh? Who is this person?" Dustin was curious.

"He is the youngest son of the Thompson family's patriarch, Samuel Thompson!" Hazel said.

"Samuel Thompson?" Dustin raised an eyebrow. "That name is quite unique."

"Young man, don't underestimate him," Hazel said with a smirk. "Samuel Thompson is the apple of the Thompson family's eye. He is pampered by every member of the family from top to bottom."

"So impressive? Does Mr. Samuel have any exceptional qualities?" Dustin became even more curious.

"Of course!" Hazel smiled. "Mr. Samuel's exceptional quality is that he was born into the right family. The patriarch of the Thompson family had more than a dozen daughters before finally having Samuel Thompson when he was old enough to know his destiny. As the only son of the Thompson family, Mr. Samuel has been showered with love and attention since the day he was born. He's treated like a precious gem, carried carefully and handled delicately. Grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, and even his more than a dozen sisters all dote on him immensely. Just think about it, what kind of weight does such a person carry in the Thompson family?"

Listening to the description, Dustin couldn't help but look intrigued. Having more than a dozen daughters and finally getting a son was indeed an unusual situation, especially in a prominent family. Samuel seemed to have hit the jackpot from the moment he was born.

With such a status and upbringing, he didn't need to compete or connive with others. Starting from his birth, he became the heir of a prestigious family and the object of everyone's affection.

His position and status were even more comfortable than being born into royalty.

"So, are you satisfied with the choice I made?" Hazel asked with a smile.

"Nobody is more suitable than him," Dustin raised his thumb.

As long as he convinced Samuel, the Thompson family's side would naturally not be a problem.

"Young man, don't get too excited too soon. Samuel has been pampered since childhood, and his personality is a bit unique, difficult for ordinary people to understand, so I'm not confident," Hazel shook her head.

"Regardless, we have to give it a try. Cater to his preferences, and perhaps we can make some progress," Dustin said.

"It will depend on your abilities," Hazel said with a meaningful smile. "I've already inquired. Samuel is coming to Emperor's Pavilion for breakfast today. It should be almost time. Show your best."

"Me?" Dustin was taken aback.

"Of course," Hazel smirked. "Samuel has a unique personality and unique interests. I've heard he dislikes women but has a strong preference for men. You look so handsome, with such a good physique. As long as you make a little sacrifice, I believe there shouldn't be a problem."

Dustin's eye twitched, and he almost couldn't hold back a curse.

This woman, she must be doing this on purpose.

"Well... he's here now. Good luck," Hazel said.

Chapter 1429: Client’s Father Happy

"Here... the person has arrived. Good luck to you," Hazel suddenly grinned mischievously and pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Dustin followed her gaze and saw a young man dressed in elegant attire, with clear eyebrows and bright eyes, gracefully ascending to the second floor like the center of the universe.

The man had long hair, held a folding fan, and walked with a confident stride. He exuded the charm of a classic handsome hero from ancient times.

Around him, a group of bodyguards and servants followed closely, providing constant protection. Anyone attempting to get close was blocked.

If anyone made any suspicious moves, they might be dealt with on the spot.

"How is he? Doesn't he look good? If you really go for it, you won't lose out," Hazel said, stifling a laugh with her hand.

Her excitement couldn't be concealed.

A showdown between two men, how thrilling.

She had to find an opportunity to sneakily take some pictures and enjoy them later.

"Miss Hazel, could you please be more serious?" Dustin said irritably.

What was this woman thinking?

"I'm being serious! It's business, after all. We need to make the client's father happy," Hazel winked playfully.

"Let me make it clear in advance, I won't sell my body," Dustin said firmly.

"Well, that will depend on your abilities. If you can convince Samuel, there won't be a need to sacrifice your looks," Hazel chuckled.

"Why do I feel like you're deliberately setting a trap for me to fall into?" Dustin looked at her strangely.

"Don't talk nonsense. I'm a serious woman and don't enjoy looking at such lewd things," Hazel said seriously, but her eyes curved into crescent moons as she smiled.

"Alright, I'll go over and test the waters."

Dustin took a deep breath, finished his tea in one gulp, and then stood up, walking towards the private room on the opposite side.

Inside Samuel's private room at that moment, a group of bodyguards stood guard both inside and outside, not allowing any strangers to get close. Even the waitstaff who delivered tea and dishes could only stop at the door, where Samuel's servants would inspect the items for poison before bringing them inside personally.

The entire process was very meticulous and smooth, eliminating any risks.

"Halt! Who are you?!"

Dustin had just approached when he was blocked by several bodyguards at the door.

Burly figures, like solid doors, obstructed Dustin's view, making it difficult for him to see the situation inside the room.

"May I ask if the young master of the Thompson family is inside?" Dustin asked politely.

"Even if he is, what's it to you? Our young master doesn't see outsiders. Please leave immediately!"

The guards at the door were vigilant, their tone stern.

As they spoke, their hands moved to their waists, showing a high level of alertness. If Dustin made any sudden movements, they would draw their guns to eliminate the threat.

"There's no need to be nervous, gentlemen. I mean no harm."

Dustin raised his hand slowly, indicating that he posed no threat, and said, "I came here today out of curiosity, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with Mr. Samuel. I believe he would be very interested."

"Business?"

The guards exchanged glances and then started to size up Dustin.

He did look good, the type their young master liked.

However, his background was unclear, and that didn't matter how good-looking he was.

"If you want to see our young master, you need to submit a written request, state your identity, and wait for our verification. Only then will our young master decide whether to meet with you," one of the bodyguards replied.

"Is it that complicated?" Dustin furrowed his brow slightly.

"Complicated?"

The bodyguard snorted, "There are countless people who want to meet our young master every day. If you think it's too complicated, then don't bother!"

Who did he think he was kidding?

The Thompson family was a top-tier aristocratic clan, and their young master was the sole heir. It wasn't easy to just request a meeting.

"Gentlemen, I have urgent matters to discuss with Mr. Samuel. I kindly request that you inform him," Dustin said, bowing slightly.

Chapter 1430: A Business Opportunity

"Regardless of the matter, it must be done according to the rules!" The bodyguard refused firmly.

"Very well, I'll speak directly with Mr. Samuel."

"Gentlemen, my apologies."

Dustin said sorry and then raised one hand.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

The bodyguards immediately stiffened, immobilized, unable to move or even make a sound, their eyes the only things they could move.

Their expressions were filled with astonishment.

"A necessary measure, please understand."

Dustin bowed slightly, then pushed past the two immobilized guards and stepped into the room.

As he entered the private room, a sharp gaze immediately locked onto him, accompanied by a chilling aura.

"Swoosh!"

In the next moment, a black steel knife, carrying a fierce blade aura, viciously slashed toward Dustin's neck.

Dustin raised an eyebrow and instinctively took a step back.

The blade narrowly missed his throat, sending a bone-chilling sensation that made his hair stand on end.

"Bang!"

The open room door was cut into pieces by the blade, and even the wall behind it bore a long, deep gash.

This swift and fierce strike was nearly impossible to defend against for anyone below the level of a Grandmaster.

"Hmm?"

The person wielding the blade let out a puzzled sound, seemingly surprised that Dustin had managed to evade the lethal strike.

Just as she was about to deliver a second strike, Dustin quickly spoke up, "Wait! I have business to discuss with Mr. Samuel."

"Swoosh!"

Without any hesitation, the person swung the blade for a second time.

This strike was even faster, fiercer, and more ruthless, clearly possessing the strength of a Martial Grandmaster!

"Wait..."

A lazy voice sounded.

The black steel knife suddenly stopped mid-air with a "buzz," its blade, as sharp as cutting iron like mud, less than ten centimeters away from Dustin's neck.

Dustin let out a sigh of relief.

If they continued like this, someone might get hurt, and it wouldn't end well.

"Clang!"

The long knife was sheathed.

Lu Chen could now see clearly that the person wielding the blade was actually a young woman in her twenties.

She was dressed in martial attire, with a stern expression and sharp eyes.

Her entire body exuded a chilling aura.

Most importantly, despite her young age, she was a Martial Grandmaster.

At her age, with such innate talent and strength, even in the competitive city of Stonia, she would be considered among the very best.

To have a gifted Martial Grandmaster as a personal bodyguard indicated how much the Tang family valued Samuel.

"To evade Anna's strike is proof enough that you're not an ordinary person," Samuel said calmly, sitting in his chair, holding a fan and gently swaying it. He looked Dustin up and down, clearly showing increased interest. "Risking your life to see me, tell me, what is it that you want?"

"I came here today uninvited, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with you," Dustin replied with a slight smile.

"Business?" Samuel asked. "It's not another investment scheme, is it? I may have a lot of money, but I'm not foolish."

"You misunderstand, Mr. Samuel," Dustin explained. "The business I want to discuss doesn't require you to invest a single cent. It only requires access to the Thompson family's connections to open up a market."

"Oh? What makes you think I would help you?" Samuel raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Or is there something special about you that can attract my attention?"

Bryant gives

Nope she is always true to dustin. That's what i heard..😌👍
I personally feel bad thinking about the influence of Natasha's grandfather Duke in Stonia.. idk why I feel something will go very wrong with Dustin & Natasha's relationship because of this Duke. I am afraid at the end Dustin will be back to Dahlia.. or now it seems Hazel seems to play big part in the story and may end up married to Dustin :unsure::rolleyes:.

I personally feel bad thinking about the influence of Natasha's grandfather Duke in Stonia.. idk why I feel something will go very wrong with Dustin & Natasha's relationship because of this Duke. I am afraid at the end Dustin will be back to Dahlia.. or now it seems Hazel seems to play big part in the story and may end up married to Dustin :unsure::rolleyes:.
Nothing will happen. She even fought with her father & mom for dustin so its not big deal to fight Duncan. Even she iitself said this to dustin. Only concern is who helped Dustin for Jade dew ointment & one more ointment is going to die. Thats it.

Just wait for a bit. 1456 chapter will give u a surprise.😌

Last edited:

Chapter 1431​

“What’s special?”
Facing Samuel Thompson’s meaningful gaze, the corners of Dustin’s eyes twitched twice, and he felt his scalp go numb.
This guy doesn’t really want my body, does he?
Dustin took a deep breath, calmed down and said, “Young Mr. Thompson, I heard that the Thompson family has developed very well in medicine, and here I have a magical spiritual medicine called Jade Dew Ointment. It can not only stop bleeding and heal wounds, but also It can remove scars, once it comes out, it will be enough for the Thompson family to make a lot of money.”
“Spiritual medicine?”
Samuel Thompson picked up the tea cup and took a sip, and said without interest: “There are countless medicines like this in our Thompson family. For example, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is specially used to treat wounds and remove scars, and its effect is far better than those on the market. Those spiritual medicines.”
“Of course I’ve heard about Thompson’s golden sore medicine, but it’s still a lot worse than my Jade Dew Ointment.” Dustin said with a smile.
“Oh? So confident?” Samuel Thompson was quite surprised.
Tangjia Medicine is the leader in the industry.
Whether it is acquisitions or drugs developed, they are all top-notch.
And Thompson’s golden sore medicine is even more famous and the sales volume is extremely good.
A spiritual medicine that he had never heard of before dared to challenge Thompson’s golden sore medicine. He was curious, where did the man in front of him have the confidence?
“Not confidence, but fact.”
Dustin said solemnly: “It is no exaggeration to say that the healing effect of Jade Dew Ointment is at least ten times that of Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine!”
“What? Ten times?”
Hearing this, Samuel Thompson’s volume was raised a bit, and he asked: “You are not playing me on purpose, are you? Look at me, do you look like a badass?”
You know, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is already the best spiritual medicine on the market.
A Jade Dew Ointment that I had never heard of, dared to claim that it was ten times as effective as Thompson’s golden sore medicine.
He was simply fooled into thinking he was a fool.
“Young Mr. Thompson, don’t be impatient. If it’s true or not, just try it and you’ll know.”
Dustin smiled slightly and didn’t explain much.
Instead, in the same way as before, a cut was made on the arm, and then Jade Dew Ointment was applied.
After waiting for about a stick of incense, Dustin wiped off the remaining Jade Dew Ointment, revealing a brand new arm.
The previous wounds have suddenly recovered as before.
“How can it be?”
Seeing this scene, Samuel Thompson couldn’t help but widen his eyes.
Even though he was well-informed, he was also shocked by the scene in front of him.
Such a long wound will disappear immediately. The effect of this medicine is too miraculous, right?
Down’s syndrome medicine has achieved its current status after years of research and development.
However, the performance of this Jade Dew Cream completely beats the Tang syndrome medicine.
The medicine is more than ten times more effective.
It’s an exaggeration!
“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with my Jade Dew Cream, Mr. Thompson?” Dustin seemed to be smiling but not smiling.
“This…” Samuel Thompson’s expression froze.
More than satisfaction?
If this medicine comes out, all the spiritual medicines on the market will no longer be used.
This is completely a dimensionality reduction blow.
“Master, be careful of fraud!”
At this time, the female guard Anna, who had been watching with cold eyes, suddenly spoke.
“I wonder if Miss Anna has any concerns?” Dustin asked.
“How can there be such a magical medicine? I suspect that you have tampered with it just now.” Anna said with a cold face.
In her opinion, Dustin must have used some kind of cover-up trick to deliberately deceive.
Just like those magicians on the stage, they cut people up and then put them back together intact.
These are all tricks to fool people.
“It seems that Miss Anna can’t trust me. How about you try it yourself?” Dustin pushed the jade dew ointment to the table.
“Just try it.”
Without saying anything, Anna drew out the knife and scratched her thigh.
As the blade cut across, Anna’s thigh was immediately torn open and dripping with blood.

Chapter 1421: Eighty Lashes

In the midst of a wailing crowd, Carlos and Roselyn were arrested.

No matter how they tried to explain or beg for mercy, it was of no use.

Silas had already been irritated, and now, two fools who didn't know their place had jumped into the fray. Naturally, he needed to vent his anger properly.

Blame it on Carlos and Roselyn for running into trouble.

When nothing was really happening, they insisted on sowing discord and making trouble, clearly bringing it upon themselves.

In the military, the punishment of eighty lashes was no joke.

Even a strong and robust martial artist would need to lie down for ten days to half a month after receiving such punishment.

For ordinary people without training, the result would be even worse – they could end up beaten to death or crippled.

"Husband, those two who were just taken away seem to really dislike you. Have you offended them?" Natasha couldn't help but ask out of curiosity as she watched the two being dragged away.

"They're just two rabid dogs, not worth bothering about," Dustin shook his head.

Roselyn and Carlos were typical bullies who groveled to those in power and looked down on others.

On one hand, they flattered and fawned over important figures, while on the other, they acted arrogantly and disdainfully towards others.

Perhaps in their eyes, he was just a poor bumpkin from the countryside, destined to be stepped on and never rise above his station.

But whenever he achieved something, they couldn't stand it, and they would use all sorts of tricks, both overt and covert, to hinder and mock him.

In short, they couldn't stand to see him succeed.

The hearts of such people were too dark, too contradictory, and too despicable.

Their current situation was purely of their own making.

"Husband, the Bryant family is a military aristocracy, and their family members have been practicing martial arts since childhood. There are many experts among them. It might be risky to challenge them in a duel," Natasha expressed her concern.

She knew Dustin was very talented, but Stonia was different from the Southern Province. It was a place full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers, with strong individuals aplenty.

One small mistake could lead to a disadvantage.

"Don't worry. If I dare to challenge them, I'm sure of my abilities. The Bryant family won't be able to do anything to me," Dustin confidently smiled.
"A fair and open duel is one thing, but I'm afraid the Bryant family might resort to trickery."

Natasha raised her delicate eyebrows. "How about this? On the day of the duel, I'll invite my grandfather to oversee it. With him there, the Bryant family won't dare to play any tricks."

"No need for that, right? It's just a small matter. Why involve the Duke?" Dustin politely declined.

"It concerns your safety. How can you call it a small matter?" Natasha's pretty face turned serious. "Listen to me, it's settled. If my grandfather disagrees, I'll drag him over by force!"

Dustin couldn't help but chuckle.

With Natasha's personality, she would definitely follow through with her words.

However, her approach was a bit too forceful.

"Oh, by the way, there's something I'm not sure if I should tell you," Natasha changed the subject.

"What is it? Just say it, it's fine," Dustin smiled.

"A few days ago, I saw Dahlia in Stonia," Natasha suddenly said.

"Dahlia?" Dustin's smile faded. "What is she doing in Stonia?"

"I don't know," Natasha shook her head. "But I saw her mingling quite well. She had a group of high-ranking officials and nobles around her, all flattering her. Her status and position seem to have changed."

"Perhaps she had some other stroke of luck. Anyway, it has nothing to do with me," Dustin shrugged.

"What about it? Don't you want to see her?" Natasha asked with a sly smile.

"Why would I want to see her? It would only add unnecessary complications. Now, she's on her own path, and I'm on mine. Going our separate ways is the best outcome," Dustin replied calmly.

"Well, that's true. After all, she has lost her memory, so she probably won't bother you anymore," Natasha commented.

Chapter 1422: Unfathomable Heart

Natasha smiled and gently took Dustin's arm. "Let's go, I'll take you around and show you our United Group."
In a spacious and well-lit room in the Stratford family's estate in the southern city.

Owen and Isabela sat facing each other, chatting and enjoying some snacks.

"Owen, why hasn't Master Hudson arrived yet? He better not stand us up," Isabela said, looking at the time, her expression somewhat impatient.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour, and he still hadn't shown up.

"Don't be impatient, Isabela. Master Hudson is a busy man. Let's wait a bit longer; I believe he'll be here soon," Owen said, trying to appease her with a flattering smile.

As he spoke, the room's door suddenly opened with a click, and a cold, elderly man dressed in black robes entered.

The old man walked in with his hands behind his back, his expression icy, his gaze arrogant. He exuded an aura of profound mystery from head to toe.

"Master Hudson, you've finally arrived," Owen's eyes lit up, and he quickly stood up to greet him.

"Do you have what I asked for?" the elderly man in black robes asked, his voice deep and mysterious.

"Everything is ready," Owen nodded and then placed a piece of clothing on the table. "This is the clothing worn by Dustin. I had someone steal it back."

"Very good. With this, that kid won't escape even if he grows wings," the elderly man in black robes said, nodding in satisfaction.

Dustin's actions at the Wang family's residence had made him lose face, and now, Owen was paying handsomely to hire him. This was a chance for him to exact some personal revenge.

"Master Hudson, it's just a piece of clothing. Can it really be of any use?" Isabela questioned, unimpressed.

"What's the matter? Are you doubting my abilities?" the elderly man in black robes responded with some irritation.

"Don't misunderstand, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious. We've never seen something like this before," Owen quickly tried to smooth things over with a smile.

"To be honest, there will be a lingering scent on the clothing that belongs to a person, one we can't detect but something else can. Even from a hundred miles away, it can accurately track that person," the elderly man in black robes explained.

"Oh? What's this thing that's so powerful?" Isabela suddenly became interested.

"It's related to our sect's secret arts, and I can't disclose it," the elderly man in black robes said calmly.

Isabela frowned, a bit displeased, but she ultimately restrained herself.

"Master Hudson, shall we begin?" Owen changed the subject.

"Yes."

The elderly man in black robes nodded and took out two sealed bamboo tubes from his bag.

On the left bamboo tube, there was a green cloth covering, and on the right one, there was a red cloth covering.

"The green bamboo tube contains a poison. Those bitten by it will experience excruciating pain, as if being gnawed by countless ants, seeking survival but finding only suffering."

"The red bamboo tube contains a deadly creature. Anyone bitten by it will bleed from all seven orifices and die within three minutes."

"Now, it's up to you to choose. Do you want him to suffer immensely or meet his end right here?"

The elderly man in black robes explained and handed the choice to the two individuals before him.

"Isabela, what do you think we should choose?" Owen asked, turning his head.

"Just killing him like this would be too merciful," Isabela said with a cold expression, her eyes flashing with malice. "Anyone who dares to oppose me will experience unbearable agony. I want him to regret his choices, kneel before me, beg for mercy, and admit his mistakes!"

Upon hearing this, Owen couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

Damn, she truly lives up to the saying that a woman's heart is as deep and unfathomable as the ocean!

Chapter 1423: Poison Creature

Isabela's menacing demeanor sent shivers down Owen's spine.

He had expected her to hesitate a bit, but she immediately demanded that Dustin suffer greatly.

After all, Dustin had helped her in the past. Wasn't this punishment a bit too severe?

Thinking back to his own actions, Owen felt a bit uneasy.

Fortunately, he had the backing of the Stratford family. Otherwise, in the hands of this crazy woman, he didn't even want to think about his miserable fate.

"Owen, is there a problem?" Isabela smiled again, displaying an innocent appearance, a complete contrast to her previous maliciousness.

It was like two completely different extremes.

"No, no problem!" Owen laughed heartily. "This kid deserves it. He offended my precious one and should pay the price!"

"Indeed, Owen, you always care about me," Isabela said sweetly, pointing to the green bamboo tube. "Master Hudson, let's use the poison in this one to teach that arrogant fool a lesson!"

"When you take someone's money, you help them resolve their problems. Your call," the man in black robes nodded without saying much.

He then cut off a piece of fabric from the clothing, dripped some blood onto it, and tossed it into the green bamboo tube. After completing these actions, he chanted a mysterious incantation with an air of mystery.

After his dramatic performance, he suddenly lifted the green cloth and said sharply, "Go!"

"Buzz!"

The moment the green cloth was lifted, a black poisonous insect shot out instantly, flying out of the room at an incredible speed.

"All done. We'll have results within an hour," the man in black robes said, shaking his sleeves before sitting back down to enjoy some tea and snacks.

"Thank you for your efforts, Master Hudson."

Owen smiled slightly and waved his hand. "Bring in the wine!"

With his command, a sumptuous feast of food and wine was quickly brought in.

Along with the gold bars, there was also an exquisite wooden box.

Opening it revealed that it was filled with gold bars.

"Master Hudson, please accept this as a token of our appreciation," Owen pushed the wooden box filled with gold bars forward.

"No problem. It's my honor to assist Young Master Owen," the man in black robes said, showing a rare smile as he naturally accepted the gold bars.
Compared to paper money, he preferred these shining gold items.

"Master Hudson, I'll raise a toast to you, wishing for a pleasant future cooperation between us."

Owen poured three glasses of wine, one for each of them.

After clinking glasses and taking a sip, they began to enjoy their drinks, and their spirits gradually lifted.

Owen was quite interested in occult knowledge, so he asked about it, and the man in black robes was willing to share his knowledge in return for the gold bars.

After some conversation, Owen learned that Master Hudson had come from the Witchcraft sect.

So-called occult knowledge was essentially witchcraft, just with a more appealing name.

Owen and the man in black robes were engaged in a lively discussion, while Isabela, sitting beside them, was feeling gloomy.

The topics the two men were discussing didn't interest her at all, and she felt left out.

After three rounds of drinks and a satisfying meal, Isabela couldn't hold back any longer and spoke up, "Master Hudson, you mentioned that we would see results within an hour. It's been quite some time, and there hasn't been any movement. Did your plan fail? The creature you released, could it have failed?"

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes suppressed his smile. "What's this, Miss Isabela? Do you doubt my abilities?"

"I just find it strange and wanted to make sure there were no unexpected incidents," Isabela furrowed her brow slightly.

"What kind of unexpected incident could there be? My poison creatures are carefully cultivated and have never failed. As long as they target their prey, even if the prey flees to the ends of the earth, it's useless!" the man in black robes said confidently.

"If that's the case, why is there still no sign of success? How can you be sure it worked?" Isabela persisted with her questions.

Chapter 1424: Backlash

"The creatures I raise require regular feeding with the owner's essence blood. Over time, a certain connection is established. Once they succeed, I can immediately sense it," the man in black robes explained.

"That's quite mystical," Isabela raised an eyebrow.

"This is occult knowledge. Someone like you, a young lady from a wealthy family, naturally wouldn't understand its mysteries," the man in black robes said, feigning profundity.

"If there's a successful connection, what if it fails?" Isabela asked again.

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes furrowed his brow slightly.

Was this woman deliberately looking for trouble?

"How could that be?" Owen quickly intervened, sensing the tension. "Isabela, don't overthink it. Master Hudson's occult knowledge is exceptional, and his methods are foolproof. There's no way he could fail."

"Just in case. I mean, what if," Isabela immediately added.

"Hmph! There's no 'what if'!" The man in black robes' expression darkened, and he said coldly, "As long as that kid isn't made of metal and has no spiritual protection, he's destined for a calamity!"

"I don't understand all these things. I just want to know if there would be a response in case of failure," Isabela persisted.

"You..."

The man in black robes was getting a bit annoyed.

Was she made of wood? Couldn't she understand plain language?

He had already said it wouldn't fail, yet she kept digging for details.

"Don't get angry, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious," Owen tried to defuse the situation.

She's truly a pampered young lady, completely lacking in insight.

"Hmph!"

The man in black robes picked up his wine glass, drained it in one gulp, and then slammed it onto the table. He said coldly, "If, by some chance, it really fails, then it's my lack of skill, and I'll deserve any backlash!"

"Backlash? What kind of backlash?" Isabela continued to inquire.

"It could range from dizziness to weakness for three days," the man in black robes said with a deep voice.

"I see," Isabela nodded, suddenly understanding.

It was confirmed that there would indeed be a response in case of failure.

"Miss Isabela, are you satisfied now?" The man in black robes' face looked a bit unpleasant.

"Master Hudson, please don't misunderstand. I was just asking casually," Isabela smiled.

"Wait..."

The man in black robes was about to say something when his expression suddenly froze. "I sense it now. The poison creature is becoming restless. It should be getting close to its target."

"Really?"

Hearing this, Isabela and Owen immediately became alert, staring intently, awaiting further information.

"It's getting closer... It's almost succeeding!"

The man in black robes closed his eyes, carefully sensing, and his emotions became somewhat excited.

"Come on... just a little more."

The man in black robes muttered to himself.

Isabela and Owen had their hearts in their throats.

"Ha... it's done..."

Suddenly, the man in black robes opened his eyes, about to share the good news, when his body suddenly trembled violently as if struck by lightning!

The next moment, the man in black robes "puh" and spewed a mouthful of blood.

His whole body rolled over, collapsing to the ground.

Unconscious.

"Ah?"

Seeing this scene, Isabela and Owen were left dumbfounded.

They stared at each other, wide-eyed and puzzled.

What just happened? Weren't they on the verge of success? Why did he start vomiting blood?

Chapter 1425: venomous creatures

"Master Hudson!"

Realizing the situation, Owen immediately helped him up.

They called for help and even tried acupressure techniques, but the man in black robes didn't wake up. Instead, he started convulsing violently, with blood streaming from his nose, making the scene especially frightening.

"What's wrong with Master Hudson? Could it be that he's possessed by an evil spirit?" Isabela widened her eyes.

He had been perfectly fine just a moment ago, and suddenly he collapsed, exhibiting bizarre convulsions. It was truly inexplicable.

"Quick! Get him to the hospital!"

Owen grew frantic and quickly ordered the servants to carry the man out of the house. They rushed him to the hospital for emergency treatment.

Master Hudson wasn't an ordinary person; he came from the Witchcraft Sect. If he were to die in the Stratford family's care, it would undoubtedly lead to enormous trouble.
As the night deepened, inside a hospital room in South City:

After a round of emergency treatment, the man in black robes finally stabilized.

Owen paced back and forth in the room, looking somewhat anxious.

On the other hand, Isabela leisurely enjoyed a banana, appearing completely uninterested in the fate of Master Hudson.

She couldn't care less about whether Master Hudson lived or died; her primary concern was whether he had accomplished what he was supposed to.

"Owen, don't be nervous. Master Hudson is an expert; nothing serious will happen to him," Isabela said calmly.

"That's easy to say, but the situation just now was too frightening. If something were to happen to Master Hudson, we'd be in big trouble," Owen said with a furrowed brow.

"What kind of trouble could there be? He's just a sorcerer. With our two major families in control, we have nothing to fear," Isabela dismissed.
In this region of South City, the Torby and Stratford families held supreme authority. While sorcerers were rare, their combined resources could easily hire multiple sorcerers for any task.

"Isabela, things aren't as simple as you think..."

Owen began to explain when suddenly, the man lying on the hospital bed began to cough a few times. Slowly, he opened his eyes.

"Master Hudson, you're finally awake!"

Owen's eyes lit up, and he eagerly approached, asking, "How are you? Are you okay?"

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" The man in black robes rubbed his temple, his mind still a bit foggy.

"Master Hudson, you fainted and coughed up blood earlier. Don't you remember?" Owen was perplexed.

"Coughed up blood? Fainted?"

Furrowing his brow, the man in black robes began to recall the events.

Then, as if he remembered something, his face suddenly changed dramatically, and a hint of fear appeared in his eyes.

"Oh my!"

The man in black robes exclaimed in terror, threw off the blanket, and bolted out of bed, stumbling all the way.

His panicked behavior seemed as if he had seen a ghost.

"What?"

Watching the man's strange actions, Owen was momentarily stunned. He quickly followed and blocked his path, asking, "Master Hudson, what's going on? Why are you running like this?"

"If I don't run, am I waiting to die?"

The man in black robes turned and shouted, "Owen, oh, Owen, you've gotten me into big trouble this time! Do you know who we're dealing with? It's an incredibly powerful entity! They could crush us with a flick of their finger!"

"What?"

As soon as these words were uttered, Owen stood frozen on the spot, his face filled with shock. He exclaimed, "Master Hudson, are you not kidding?"

"Do I look like I'm joking with you?" The man in black robes was visibly anxious.

He had remembered.

When he was directing the venomous creatures to attack their target, he suddenly experienced an incredibly intense backlash. He had never encountered such a situation before, and it caused him to cough up blood and lose consciousness.

Chapter 1426: Master of Mysticism

"Incredible! You two have no idea of the extent of your ignorance!" The man in black robes said indignantly. "The person who caused me to cough up blood is by no means an ordinary individual. You've been frightened out of your wits for no reason! His power far exceeds your imagination! If I were you, I'd immediately stop what I'm doing and offer a sincere apology to that person. Otherwise, once that formidable figure becomes furious, you'll regret it beyond words!"

He came from the Cult of Witchcraft and knew very well what such a severe backlash implied. It meant that the other person was, at the very least, a master of mysticism. Perhaps even more powerful!

"Master Hudson, don't be so alarmist," Isabela retorted. "Dustin is just a doctor. What could he possibly do? You've exaggerated this to the extreme. If this nobody managed to scare you so much, I have to question whether you have any real abilities."

"Exactly," Owen chimed in. "We know exactly who Dustin is, and he's far from being as formidable as you claim."

"A nobody like you managed to scare you to the point of coughing up blood," Isabela continued, "and now you're trying to scare us with your baseless stories? You're just a charlatan who's lost his touch."

The man in black robes clenched his fists in frustration, his face red with anger. He had risked his life to give them a warning, and this was how they responded.

"Master Hudson, calm down. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding," Owen hastily tried to defuse the situation. "I believe Dustin certainly doesn't possess such abilities. Could it be that there was a mistake on your part that led to your injury?"

"Impossible!" the man in black robes immediately refuted. "My methods have always been infallible; I've never made a mistake before. This time, I truly encountered an exceptional individual!"

"Hmph! Never made a mistake before? That's laughable," Isabela scoffed. "In just a few days, you've already made two mistakes. What face do you have to claim your methods are infallible? From my perspective, you're just incompetent!"

"You... You've gone too far!" The man in black robes was about to erupt in anger, but his emotions got the best of him, and he coughed up blood once more, nearly falling to the ground.

"Master Hudson!"

Owen rushed to help, but the man in black robes pushed him away, saying coldly, "I've said all I needed to. If you don't believe me, you'll have to face the consequences yourselves."

With that, he stumbled out of the hospital room without looking back.

"This so-called 'Master' is nothing more than a charlatan!" Isabela sneered. "In just a few days, he's made two mistakes already. It's ridiculous. In my opinion, he's simply incompetent!"

"Hmph! What a bunch of nonsense," she continued. "He's already warned us, and if we choose not to listen, it's our own fault."

"Isabela, I have a feeling that something is a miss with this situation," Owen said, trying to be cautious.

"What's there to investigate?" Isabela replied. "He's just a countryside guy. What kind of waves can he make? If you're not willing to take action, I'll find someone myself. I won't trouble you."

"Seeing you put it that way, it's my honor to help my precious one," Owen said, wrapping his arm around her waist and smiling. "Rest assured, tomorrow I'll spare no expense to find another expert and make sure Dustin pays the price!"

"That's more like it," Isabela replied with a smile.

Any man who had rejected her would never have a good ending.

Chapter 1427: Business World

At midnight, Dustin bid farewell to Natasha and returned to his villa in the southern part of the city.

Although they felt reluctant to part, they couldn't afford to draw too much attention to their relationship. Dustin's mission was too dangerous, and he didn't want Natasha to be implicated.

So, from now on, they could either meet in secret or keep their encounters to a minimum. As the granddaughter of the Duke of Duncan, Natasha was too conspicuous. Spending too much time together would risk exposing their relationship.

The next day, in the early morning, Dustin got up and headed to the Imperial Tower to meet with Hazel.

At the same time, same place, and same private room, they sat facing each other, sipping tea and chatting.

"Young man, regarding our cooperation, I have obtained the support of my family. In the time to come, the Lancaster Clan will invest its full strength in jointly developing and promoting the Jade Dew Cream," Hazel said.

"That's a wise choice," Dustin replied with a slight smile, unsurprised by the decision. Given such an excellent opportunity, any family with ambition wouldn't easily let it slip away.

"In addition, I've already arranged the pharmaceutical factory, medicinal herbs, and pharmacists. We can officially begin production today. However, we still have two challenges to overcome," Hazel continued.

"Oh? What challenges are those?" Dustin asked.

"First, the prescription you provided is too difficult for ordinary pharmacists. The success rate is low, and the quality is hard to guarantee," Hazel brought up the issue.

"That's simple. Select a group of pharmacists with good comprehension and trustworthiness, and I'll personally teach them. It will only take three days, and they'll be capable of working independently," Dustin replied with confidence.

"That would be ideal," Hazel nodded. "Now, let's talk about the second challenge. In the Southern City area, the pharmaceutical business is dominated by the Stratford family. They have a monopoly on reputation, connections, influence, and resources. Our Lancaster Clan is significantly weaker in comparison. Especially after collaborating with the Torby family, the Stratford family's dominance is even more unshakeable. With our Jade Dew Cream having superior effects and lower prices, it won't matter. If we release the product, dealers won't buy from us if the Stratford family simply hints that they shouldn't."

The business world heavily values personal relationships and connections.

"The Stratford family has a firm foothold in the pharmaceutical market, and with the influence of the Torby family, it's unrealistic for us to compete directly with them," Hazel explained. "Right now, we need to find an alternative approach."

"So, do you have any suggestions?" Dustin didn't answer directly but asked another question.

"My suggestion is to start with the other three major districts and cooperate with other prominent families," Hazel replied. "This way, we can share the pressure with multiple allies, and our future development will be smoother."

She understood that Jade Dew Cream, a top-tier external wound medicine, was a huge opportunity. It was a piece of cake too big for the Lancester Clan to swallow alone. Sharing it with others would be the wisest choice.

"That's a good idea. I've also considered that approach. We should start with other districts, find a powerful ally, open up the market, and then move on to encircle the Stratford and Torby families," Dustin nodded in agreement.

"Hehe... it seems we think alike!" Hazel playfully blinked her eyes.

"Do you have any suitable candidates?" Dustin acted as if he hadn't noticed.

"Among the Eight Great Clans, the only family that can compete with the Stratford family in the field of medicine and is relatively reliable is the Thompson family in the East District," Hazel provided the answer.

"The Thompson family? One of the Top Four Clans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"That's right."

Chapter 1428: A Strong Preference for Men

Hazel smiled and said, "Among the Eight Great Clans, the Langford, Thompson, Green, and Turner families are at the forefront, with the Torby, Stratford, Parker, and Sterling families slightly behind. As long as we can form an alliance with the Thompson family, dealing with the Torby and Stratford families will be much easier."

"Very well, let's go with the Thompson family," Dustin nodded and praised her, "It seems you've done your homework. Have you already contacted someone in the Thompson family?"

"You're indeed sharp," Hazel playfully smiled. "You guessed it right. I've already found a target in the Thompson family. As long as we convince him, cooperation won't be a problem."

"Oh? Who is this person?" Dustin was curious.

"He is the youngest son of the Thompson family's patriarch, Samuel Thompson!" Hazel said.

"Samuel Thompson?" Dustin raised an eyebrow. "That name is quite unique."

"Young man, don't underestimate him," Hazel said with a smirk. "Samuel Thompson is the apple of the Thompson family's eye. He is pampered by every member of the family from top to bottom."

"So impressive? Does Mr. Samuel have any exceptional qualities?" Dustin became even more curious.

"Of course!" Hazel smiled. "Mr. Samuel's exceptional quality is that he was born into the right family. The patriarch of the Thompson family had more than a dozen daughters before finally having Samuel Thompson when he was old enough to know his destiny. As the only son of the Thompson family, Mr. Samuel has been showered with love and attention since the day he was born. He's treated like a precious gem, carried carefully and handled delicately. Grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, and even his more than a dozen sisters all dote on him immensely. Just think about it, what kind of weight does such a person carry in the Thompson family?"

Listening to the description, Dustin couldn't help but look intrigued. Having more than a dozen daughters and finally getting a son was indeed an unusual situation, especially in a prominent family. Samuel seemed to have hit the jackpot from the moment he was born.

With such a status and upbringing, he didn't need to compete or connive with others. Starting from his birth, he became the heir of a prestigious family and the object of everyone's affection.

His position and status were even more comfortable than being born into royalty.

"So, are you satisfied with the choice I made?" Hazel asked with a smile.

"Nobody is more suitable than him," Dustin raised his thumb.

As long as he convinced Samuel, the Thompson family's side would naturally not be a problem.

"Young man, don't get too excited too soon. Samuel has been pampered since childhood, and his personality is a bit unique, difficult for ordinary people to understand, so I'm not confident," Hazel shook her head.

"Regardless, we have to give it a try. Cater to his preferences, and perhaps we can make some progress," Dustin said.

"It will depend on your abilities," Hazel said with a meaningful smile. "I've already inquired. Samuel is coming to Emperor's Pavilion for breakfast today. It should be almost time. Show your best."

"Me?" Dustin was taken aback.

"Of course," Hazel smirked. "Samuel has a unique personality and unique interests. I've heard he dislikes women but has a strong preference for men. You look so handsome, with such a good physique. As long as you make a little sacrifice, I believe there shouldn't be a problem."

Dustin's eye twitched, and he almost couldn't hold back a curse.

This woman, she must be doing this on purpose.

"Well... he's here now. Good luck," Hazel said.

Chapter 1429: Client’s Father Happy

"Here... the person has arrived. Good luck to you," Hazel suddenly grinned mischievously and pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Dustin followed her gaze and saw a young man dressed in elegant attire, with clear eyebrows and bright eyes, gracefully ascending to the second floor like the center of the universe.

The man had long hair, held a folding fan, and walked with a confident stride. He exuded the charm of a classic handsome hero from ancient times.

Around him, a group of bodyguards and servants followed closely, providing constant protection. Anyone attempting to get close was blocked.

If anyone made any suspicious moves, they might be dealt with on the spot.

"How is he? Doesn't he look good? If you really go for it, you won't lose out," Hazel said, stifling a laugh with her hand.

Her excitement couldn't be concealed.

A showdown between two men, how thrilling.

She had to find an opportunity to sneakily take some pictures and enjoy them later.

"Miss Hazel, could you please be more serious?" Dustin said irritably.

What was this woman thinking?

"I'm being serious! It's business, after all. We need to make the client's father happy," Hazel winked playfully.

"Let me make it clear in advance, I won't sell my body," Dustin said firmly.

"Well, that will depend on your abilities. If you can convince Samuel, there won't be a need to sacrifice your looks," Hazel chuckled.

"Why do I feel like you're deliberately setting a trap for me to fall into?" Dustin looked at her strangely.

"Don't talk nonsense. I'm a serious woman and don't enjoy looking at such lewd things," Hazel said seriously, but her eyes curved into crescent moons as she smiled.

"Alright, I'll go over and test the waters."

Dustin took a deep breath, finished his tea in one gulp, and then stood up, walking towards the private room on the opposite side.

Inside Samuel's private room at that moment, a group of bodyguards stood guard both inside and outside, not allowing any strangers to get close. Even the waitstaff who delivered tea and dishes could only stop at the door, where Samuel's servants would inspect the items for poison before bringing them inside personally.

The entire process was very meticulous and smooth, eliminating any risks.

"Halt! Who are you?!"

Dustin had just approached when he was blocked by several bodyguards at the door.

Burly figures, like solid doors, obstructed Dustin's view, making it difficult for him to see the situation inside the room.

"May I ask if the young master of the Thompson family is inside?" Dustin asked politely.

"Even if he is, what's it to you? Our young master doesn't see outsiders. Please leave immediately!"

The guards at the door were vigilant, their tone stern.

As they spoke, their hands moved to their waists, showing a high level of alertness. If Dustin made any sudden movements, they would draw their guns to eliminate the threat.

"There's no need to be nervous, gentlemen. I mean no harm."

Dustin raised his hand slowly, indicating that he posed no threat, and said, "I came here today out of curiosity, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with Mr. Samuel. I believe he would be very interested."

"Business?"

The guards exchanged glances and then started to size up Dustin.

He did look good, the type their young master liked.

However, his background was unclear, and that didn't matter how good-looking he was.

"If you want to see our young master, you need to submit a written request, state your identity, and wait for our verification. Only then will our young master decide whether to meet with you," one of the bodyguards replied.

"Is it that complicated?" Dustin furrowed his brow slightly.

"Complicated?"

The bodyguard snorted, "There are countless people who want to meet our young master every day. If you think it's too complicated, then don't bother!"

Who did he think he was kidding?

The Thompson family was a top-tier aristocratic clan, and their young master was the sole heir. It wasn't easy to just request a meeting.

"Gentlemen, I have urgent matters to discuss with Mr. Samuel. I kindly request that you inform him," Dustin said, bowing slightly.

Chapter 1430: A Business Opportunity

"Regardless of the matter, it must be done according to the rules!" The bodyguard refused firmly.

"Very well, I'll speak directly with Mr. Samuel."

"Gentlemen, my apologies."

Dustin said sorry and then raised one hand.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

The bodyguards immediately stiffened, immobilized, unable to move or even make a sound, their eyes the only things they could move.

Their expressions were filled with astonishment.

"A necessary measure, please understand."

Dustin bowed slightly, then pushed past the two immobilized guards and stepped into the room.

As he entered the private room, a sharp gaze immediately locked onto him, accompanied by a chilling aura.

"Swoosh!"

In the next moment, a black steel knife, carrying a fierce blade aura, viciously slashed toward Dustin's neck.

Dustin raised an eyebrow and instinctively took a step back.

The blade narrowly missed his throat, sending a bone-chilling sensation that made his hair stand on end.

"Bang!"

The open room door was cut into pieces by the blade, and even the wall behind it bore a long, deep gash.

This swift and fierce strike was nearly impossible to defend against for anyone below the level of a Grandmaster.

"Hmm?"

The person wielding the blade let out a puzzled sound, seemingly surprised that Dustin had managed to evade the lethal strike.

Just as she was about to deliver a second strike, Dustin quickly spoke up, "Wait! I have business to discuss with Mr. Samuel."

"Swoosh!"

Without any hesitation, the person swung the blade for a second time.

This strike was even faster, fiercer, and more ruthless, clearly possessing the strength of a Martial Grandmaster!

"Wait..."

A lazy voice sounded.

The black steel knife suddenly stopped mid-air with a "buzz," its blade, as sharp as cutting iron like mud, less than ten centimeters away from Dustin's neck.

Dustin let out a sigh of relief.

If they continued like this, someone might get hurt, and it wouldn't end well.

"Clang!"

The long knife was sheathed.

Lu Chen could now see clearly that the person wielding the blade was actually a young woman in her twenties.

She was dressed in martial attire, with a stern expression and sharp eyes.

Her entire body exuded a chilling aura.

Most importantly, despite her young age, she was a Martial Grandmaster.

At her age, with such innate talent and strength, even in the competitive city of Stonia, she would be considered among the very best.

To have a gifted Martial Grandmaster as a personal bodyguard indicated how much the Tang family valued Samuel.

"To evade Anna's strike is proof enough that you're not an ordinary person," Samuel said calmly, sitting in his chair, holding a fan and gently swaying it. He looked Dustin up and down, clearly showing increased interest. "Risking your life to see me, tell me, what is it that you want?"

"I came here today uninvited, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with you," Dustin replied with a slight smile.

"Business?" Samuel asked. "It's not another investment scheme, is it? I may have a lot of money, but I'm not foolish."

"You misunderstand, Mr. Samuel," Dustin explained. "The business I want to discuss doesn't require you to invest a single cent. It only requires access to the Thompson family's connections to open up a market."

"Oh? What makes you think I would help you?" Samuel raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Or is there something special about you that can attract my attention?"
Thank you Master Nazmul.......

Chapter 1431​

“What’s special?”
Facing Samuel Thompson’s meaningful gaze, the corners of Dustin’s eyes twitched twice, and he felt his scalp go numb.
Dustin took a deep breath, calmed down and said, “Young Mr. Thompson, I heard that the Thompson family has developed very well in medicine, and here I have a magical spiritual medicine called Jade Dew Ointment. It can not only stop bleeding and heal wounds, but also It can remove scars, once it comes out, it will be enough for the Thompson family to make a lot of money.”
“Spiritual medicine?”
Samuel Thompson picked up the tea cup and took a sip, and said without interest: “There are countless medicines like this in our Thompson family. For example, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is specially used to treat wounds and remove scars, and its effect is far better than those on the market. Those spiritual medicines.”
“Of course I’ve heard about Thompson’s golden sore medicine, but it’s still a lot worse than my Jade Dew Ointment.” Dustin said with a smile.
And Thompson’s golden sore medicine is even more famous and the sales volume is extremely good.
A spiritual medicine that he had never heard of before dared to challenge Thompson’s golden sore medicine. He was curious, where did the man in front of him have the confidence?
Dustin said solemnly: “It is no exaggeration to say that the healing effect of Jade Dew Ointment is at least ten times that of Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine!”
“What? Ten times?”
Hearing this, Samuel Thompson’s volume was raised a bit, and he asked: “You are not playing me on purpose, are you? Look at me, do you look like a badass?”
You know, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is already the best spiritual medicine on the market.
A Jade Dew Ointment that I had never heard of, dared to claim that it was ten times as effective as Thompson’s golden sore medicine.
“Young Mr. Thompson, don’t be impatient. If it’s true or not, just try it and you’ll know.”
Instead, in the same way as before, a cut was made on the arm, and then Jade Dew Ointment was applied.
After waiting for about a stick of incense, Dustin wiped off the remaining Jade Dew Ointment, revealing a brand new arm.
“How can it be?”
Even though he was well-informed, he was also shocked by the scene in front of him.
Such a long wound will disappear immediately. The effect of this medicine is too miraculous, right?
Down’s syndrome medicine has achieved its current status after years of research and development.
However, the performance of this Jade Dew Cream completely beats the Tang syndrome medicine.
It’s an exaggeration!
“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with my Jade Dew Cream, Mr. Thompson?” Dustin seemed to be smiling but not smiling.
More than satisfaction?
If this medicine comes out, all the spiritual medicines on the market will no longer be used.
At this time, the female guard Anna, who had been watching with cold eyes, suddenly spoke.
“How can there be such a magical medicine? I suspect that you have tampered with it just now.” Anna said with a cold face.
In her opinion, Dustin must have used some kind of cover-up trick to deliberately deceive.
Just like those magicians on the stage, they cut people up and then put them back together intact.
“It seems that Miss Anna can’t trust me. How about you try it yourself?” Dustin pushed the jade dew ointment to the table.
“Just try it.”
As the blade cut across, Anna’s thigh was immediately torn open and dripping with blood.
keep it coming 👏👏

Why can't you people just maintain same names!
You're trying to get us confused while helping us at same time.... please a touch of excellent.

Chapter 1431​

“What’s special?”
“Spiritual medicine?”
“What? Ten times?”
“How can it be?”
It’s an exaggeration!
More than satisfaction?
“Just try it.”
More chapters please.. Thanks.

I'm not sure what they meant by it also, since I read the last 300 chapters very fast, I wouldn't be sure if Maximus was given something in the martial arts league , which sounds pretty much since they were in Millsburg , anyway , I've translated new 2 chapters as I was reading
Maximus was left to be in charge of Peaceful Medical Center where Dustin, the Drunkard and Caitlin live.

Chapter 1432​

Judging from the wound, the cut was very deep.
If it were an ordinary person, he probably wouldn’t be able to help screaming.
However, Anna’s face remained expressionless throughout, and she didn’t even frown, as if what she was cutting was not her own body.
This woman is indeed a wolf killer!
“Here comes the medicine!”
Anna raised her feet on the chair and tore off half of her trousers, revealing her white thighs that still looked powerful and beautiful.
Then he dug a handful of ointment from the jar and applied it to the wound casually.
Then, a magical scene happened.
In just a few breaths, the blood from the wound stopped flowing out.
That cold and numb feeling finally made the expressionless Anna feel a little strange.
As a martial arts master, she can naturally feel the subtle changes in her body.
I have to admit that this ointment is indeed extraordinary.
After about a stick of incense, Anna wiped it with a towel.
Sure enough, the previous stab wound had basically recovered, leaving only a faint red mark.
That’s newborn tender meat.
“Miss Anna, you should believe it now, right?” Dustin said with a smile.
“good.”
Anna nodded, then hugged her knife and quietly stepped aside without saying a word.
“Mr. Thompson, what do you think?” Dustin turned his eyes.
“It’s really a good baby!”
Samuel Thompson smiled with satisfaction: “Although I am not interested in money, I still have to contribute a little bit for the sake of the family business. How do you plan to cooperate with this Jade Dew Cream?”
“In terms of production, I have found the Lancaster Family to cooperate. Mr. Thompson, you will be responsible for sales and promotion. You will use the Thompson family’s connections and influence to make Jade Dew Ointment a hit. As for the sharing, it will be divided according to four, three, and three. Your Thompson family will take 40%, and the Lancaster Family and I will each take 30%, how about that?” Dustin made the conditions.
“I thought you wanted the lion to be too open-minded, but I didn’t expect you were not greedy at all.” Samuel Thompson smiled half-heartedly.
With the influence of the Thompson family, it is no problem to take 40%, but it is another matter to take the initiative to say it from Dustin’s mouth.
“When doing business, we should pay attention to sincerity and fairness. The Thompson family contributes the most, so naturally it takes the majority.” Dustin said with a smile.
“Yes, you are very suitable to my taste.”
Samuel Thompson nodded in satisfaction, with an even bigger smile on his face.
Those hot eyes gave Dustin goosebumps.
There shouldn’t be any unspoken rules, right?
“Young Mr. Thompson, it’s not all smooth sailing for Jade Dew Ointment. We still have two competitors. I hope you can be prepared.” Dustin changed the subject in a timely manner.
“Oh? Who dares to compete with our Thompson family?” Samuel Thompson raised his eyebrows slightly.
“The Torby Family and the Stratford Family among the eight wealthy families…”
Dustin did not hide anything and simply told what happened.
“So that’s what happened.”
After listening, Samuel Thompson was calm and calm, and didn’t care: “With the virtues of the Torby and Stratford families, it’s not surprising that they did such a despicable thing, but don’t worry, the Thompson family will protect you from now on, and they dare not mess with you.” Come.
As for the market, there is no need to worry, our goods are good and cheap, coupled with the contacts and influence of the Thompson family, it is enough to kill them all. “
“With Samuel Thompson’s words, I feel relieved.” Dustin nodded slightly.
“Little Dustin, follow me from now on, I will never treat you badly, and I promise to make you popular and delicious.”
Samuel Thompson put his hand on Dustin’s shoulder, and patted it lightly, with a meaningful smile.
Dustin froze, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.
Talking about business is business, what the hell do you want to do with your hands and feet?
“Dustin, I think you look good, with thin skin and tender flesh, which fits my aesthetics very well.”
“As long as you agree to some of my needs, I guarantee that you will be rich and prosperous in the future, and you will have endless enjoyment!”
Samuel Thompson looked up and down, his eyes were hot, as if admiring a beautiful plaything.
“…”
Dustin suddenly broke out in a cold sweat and his scalp became numb.
Oh shit! After all, I still didn’t escape!