An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

An Understated Dominance Chapter 1441​

Chapter 1441
At this moment, inside a driving Maserati.

Isabela sat in the back seat, poured herself a glass of red wine, and drank it in one gulp.

Her originally pretty face was filled with resentment and resentment.
“Damn the Stark family siblings! They kicked us out of the house? I must make them pay the price!” Isabela said indignantly.
“Isabela, be safe and don’t be impatient, the Tang family is not easy to deal with, we shouldn’t tear ourselves apart now,” Owen Stratford advised.
“Hmph! We are both of the eight great families, and the two of us combined, are we still afraid that the mere Stark family will fail?” Isabela looked dissatisfied.
“It’s not that I’m afraid, but that it’s unnecessary.” Owen Stratford shook his head.
The combined strength of the Torby and Stratford families is naturally stronger than the Stark family, but if there is a real confrontation, both sides will suffer in the end.
“I think it’s necessary!”
Isanela glared: “People compete for a breath, and Buddhas compete for a stick of incense. Now that we have the rejuvenation ointment in hand, we can take this opportunity to severely suppress the Tang family!”
“The rejuvenation ointment can indeed cause a certain impact on the Tang family, but it can’t hurt the bones.”
Owen Stratford said thoughtfully: “Actually, according to the normal plan, we should cooperate with the Stark family first, and then when the time is right, we can then take the initiative to seize the Stark family’s market. This is a good strategy.”
If it wasn’t for the people in front of them to make their own decisions and keep the profit sharing to a minimum, how could the Stark family be so shameless?
“Why, are you blaming me?” Isabela frowned.
“No, no, how could I blame you?”
Owen quickly apologized and said with a smile: “The main reason is that Ben Stark and her sister don’t know how to praise each other. We are extremely kind by giving up 10% of the profits. It’s better for them not to appreciate it, but they actually said rude words. It’s really shameless.” Face!”
“Hmph! You can talk!” Isabela’s expression softened.
“Isabela, then again, I just saw that Ben Stark seemed to be very confident. Could it be that they already have a countermeasure?” Owen Stratford said suddenly.
“The Stark’s Golden Sore Medicine is just rubbish compared to our rejuvenation ointment. How do they deal with it?” Isabela sneered.
After finishing speaking, she was taken aback for a moment, as if thinking of something, her eyebrows frowned slightly: “Wait…we seem to have overlooked someone.”
“You mean… Dustin?” Song Yingming quickly realized.
“That’s right.” Isabela nodded seriously: “I have been so busy these two days that I forgot about him. We have the formula for rejuvenation ointment, and Dustin also has it. If his formula falls into the hands of the Tang family, then our advantage will be There will be nothing left!”
“Sure enough, this kid is a ticking time bomb.” Owen Stratford narrowed his eyes.
“Didn’t I ask you to ask an expert to deal with it before? How is the matter going?” Isabela asked.
“It’s already on the way, and it’s estimated to arrive tonight.” Owen Stratford said.
“Very good, get Dustin done as soon as possible, so as not to have long nights and dreams.” A cold light flashed in Isabela’s eyes.
“Understood! This time, I want him to escape!”Owen Stratford’s fists were slowly clenched.
In fact, it is very simple to kill Dustin, just find a stronger killer.
However, the family’s consideration is to capture them alive, try to force out some useful things, squeeze out the value, and then destroy them.
In this regard, the mystical masters of the Witch Gu Sect are the best choice.

Nancheng District, in a villa.
Lorenzo lay unconscious on the bed, his face was pale and skinny.
The breath became extremely weak, like a candle in the wind, which would go out at any moment.
Standing by the bed, Dustin continued to instill Lorenzo’s profound Qi while administering needles.
Not long ago, Lorenzo’s condition suddenly deteriorated, and he stepped into hell with one foot.
So Dustin found out in time, immediately rescued him, and forced his life to continue with his mighty true energy, and finally pulled Lorenzo back from the gate of hell.
“call……”
After burning the incense, Dustin took a long breath and finally stabilized his condition.
It’s just that at this moment, he is already sweating profusely and exhausted a lot.
“Mr. rhys, how are you? Is Mr. Lorenzo okay?”
between chapter 1500-1505 is if any one needs it
use google tranlation

Chapter 1421: Eighty Lashes

In the midst of a wailing crowd, Carlos and Roselyn were arrested.

No matter how they tried to explain or beg for mercy, it was of no use.

Silas had already been irritated, and now, two fools who didn't know their place had jumped into the fray. Naturally, he needed to vent his anger properly.

Blame it on Carlos and Roselyn for running into trouble.

When nothing was really happening, they insisted on sowing discord and making trouble, clearly bringing it upon themselves.

In the military, the punishment of eighty lashes was no joke.

Even a strong and robust martial artist would need to lie down for ten days to half a month after receiving such punishment.

For ordinary people without training, the result would be even worse – they could end up beaten to death or crippled.

"Husband, those two who were just taken away seem to really dislike you. Have you offended them?" Natasha couldn't help but ask out of curiosity as she watched the two being dragged away.

"They're just two rabid dogs, not worth bothering about," Dustin shook his head.

Roselyn and Carlos were typical bullies who groveled to those in power and looked down on others.

On one hand, they flattered and fawned over important figures, while on the other, they acted arrogantly and disdainfully towards others.

Perhaps in their eyes, he was just a poor bumpkin from the countryside, destined to be stepped on and never rise above his station.

But whenever he achieved something, they couldn't stand it, and they would use all sorts of tricks, both overt and covert, to hinder and mock him.

In short, they couldn't stand to see him succeed.

The hearts of such people were too dark, too contradictory, and too despicable.

Their current situation was purely of their own making.

"Husband, the Bryant family is a military aristocracy, and their family members have been practicing martial arts since childhood. There are many experts among them. It might be risky to challenge them in a duel," Natasha expressed her concern.

She knew Dustin was very talented, but Stonia was different from the Southern Province. It was a place full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers, with strong individuals aplenty.

One small mistake could lead to a disadvantage.

"Don't worry. If I dare to challenge them, I'm sure of my abilities. The Bryant family won't be able to do anything to me," Dustin confidently smiled.
"A fair and open duel is one thing, but I'm afraid the Bryant family might resort to trickery."

Natasha raised her delicate eyebrows. "How about this? On the day of the duel, I'll invite my grandfather to oversee it. With him there, the Bryant family won't dare to play any tricks."

"No need for that, right? It's just a small matter. Why involve the Duke?" Dustin politely declined.

"It concerns your safety. How can you call it a small matter?" Natasha's pretty face turned serious. "Listen to me, it's settled. If my grandfather disagrees, I'll drag him over by force!"

Dustin couldn't help but chuckle.

With Natasha's personality, she would definitely follow through with her words.

However, her approach was a bit too forceful.

"Oh, by the way, there's something I'm not sure if I should tell you," Natasha changed the subject.

"What is it? Just say it, it's fine," Dustin smiled.

"A few days ago, I saw Dahlia in Stonia," Natasha suddenly said.

"Dahlia?" Dustin's smile faded. "What is she doing in Stonia?"

"I don't know," Natasha shook her head. "But I saw her mingling quite well. She had a group of high-ranking officials and nobles around her, all flattering her. Her status and position seem to have changed."

"Perhaps she had some other stroke of luck. Anyway, it has nothing to do with me," Dustin shrugged.

"What about it? Don't you want to see her?" Natasha asked with a sly smile.

"Why would I want to see her? It would only add unnecessary complications. Now, she's on her own path, and I'm on mine. Going our separate ways is the best outcome," Dustin replied calmly.

"Well, that's true. After all, she has lost her memory, so she probably won't bother you anymore," Natasha commented.

Chapter 1422: Unfathomable Heart

Natasha smiled and gently took Dustin's arm. "Let's go, I'll take you around and show you our United Group."
In a spacious and well-lit room in the Stratford family's estate in the southern city.

Owen and Isabela sat facing each other, chatting and enjoying some snacks.

"Owen, why hasn't Master Hudson arrived yet? He better not stand us up," Isabela said, looking at the time, her expression somewhat impatient.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour, and he still hadn't shown up.

"Don't be impatient, Isabela. Master Hudson is a busy man. Let's wait a bit longer; I believe he'll be here soon," Owen said, trying to appease her with a flattering smile.

As he spoke, the room's door suddenly opened with a click, and a cold, elderly man dressed in black robes entered.

The old man walked in with his hands behind his back, his expression icy, his gaze arrogant. He exuded an aura of profound mystery from head to toe.

"Master Hudson, you've finally arrived," Owen's eyes lit up, and he quickly stood up to greet him.

"Do you have what I asked for?" the elderly man in black robes asked, his voice deep and mysterious.

"Everything is ready," Owen nodded and then placed a piece of clothing on the table. "This is the clothing worn by Dustin. I had someone steal it back."

"Very good. With this, that kid won't escape even if he grows wings," the elderly man in black robes said, nodding in satisfaction.

Dustin's actions at the Wang family's residence had made him lose face, and now, Owen was paying handsomely to hire him. This was a chance for him to exact some personal revenge.

"Master Hudson, it's just a piece of clothing. Can it really be of any use?" Isabela questioned, unimpressed.

"What's the matter? Are you doubting my abilities?" the elderly man in black robes responded with some irritation.

"Don't misunderstand, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious. We've never seen something like this before," Owen quickly tried to smooth things over with a smile.

"To be honest, there will be a lingering scent on the clothing that belongs to a person, one we can't detect but something else can. Even from a hundred miles away, it can accurately track that person," the elderly man in black robes explained.

"Oh? What's this thing that's so powerful?" Isabela suddenly became interested.

"It's related to our sect's secret arts, and I can't disclose it," the elderly man in black robes said calmly.

Isabela frowned, a bit displeased, but she ultimately restrained herself.

"Master Hudson, shall we begin?" Owen changed the subject.

"Yes."

The elderly man in black robes nodded and took out two sealed bamboo tubes from his bag.

On the left bamboo tube, there was a green cloth covering, and on the right one, there was a red cloth covering.

"The green bamboo tube contains a poison. Those bitten by it will experience excruciating pain, as if being gnawed by countless ants, seeking survival but finding only suffering."

"The red bamboo tube contains a deadly creature. Anyone bitten by it will bleed from all seven orifices and die within three minutes."

"Now, it's up to you to choose. Do you want him to suffer immensely or meet his end right here?"

The elderly man in black robes explained and handed the choice to the two individuals before him.

"Isabela, what do you think we should choose?" Owen asked, turning his head.

"Just killing him like this would be too merciful," Isabela said with a cold expression, her eyes flashing with malice. "Anyone who dares to oppose me will experience unbearable agony. I want him to regret his choices, kneel before me, beg for mercy, and admit his mistakes!"

Upon hearing this, Owen couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

Damn, she truly lives up to the saying that a woman's heart is as deep and unfathomable as the ocean!

Chapter 1423: Poison Creature

Isabela's menacing demeanor sent shivers down Owen's spine.

He had expected her to hesitate a bit, but she immediately demanded that Dustin suffer greatly.

After all, Dustin had helped her in the past. Wasn't this punishment a bit too severe?

Thinking back to his own actions, Owen felt a bit uneasy.

Fortunately, he had the backing of the Stratford family. Otherwise, in the hands of this crazy woman, he didn't even want to think about his miserable fate.

"Owen, is there a problem?" Isabela smiled again, displaying an innocent appearance, a complete contrast to her previous maliciousness.

It was like two completely different extremes.

"No, no problem!" Owen laughed heartily. "This kid deserves it. He offended my precious one and should pay the price!"

"Indeed, Owen, you always care about me," Isabela said sweetly, pointing to the green bamboo tube. "Master Hudson, let's use the poison in this one to teach that arrogant fool a lesson!"

"When you take someone's money, you help them resolve their problems. Your call," the man in black robes nodded without saying much.

He then cut off a piece of fabric from the clothing, dripped some blood onto it, and tossed it into the green bamboo tube. After completing these actions, he chanted a mysterious incantation with an air of mystery.

After his dramatic performance, he suddenly lifted the green cloth and said sharply, "Go!"

"Buzz!"

The moment the green cloth was lifted, a black poisonous insect shot out instantly, flying out of the room at an incredible speed.

"All done. We'll have results within an hour," the man in black robes said, shaking his sleeves before sitting back down to enjoy some tea and snacks.

"Thank you for your efforts, Master Hudson."

Owen smiled slightly and waved his hand. "Bring in the wine!"

With his command, a sumptuous feast of food and wine was quickly brought in.

Along with the gold bars, there was also an exquisite wooden box.

Opening it revealed that it was filled with gold bars.

"Master Hudson, please accept this as a token of our appreciation," Owen pushed the wooden box filled with gold bars forward.

"No problem. It's my honor to assist Young Master Owen," the man in black robes said, showing a rare smile as he naturally accepted the gold bars.
Compared to paper money, he preferred these shining gold items.

"Master Hudson, I'll raise a toast to you, wishing for a pleasant future cooperation between us."

Owen poured three glasses of wine, one for each of them.

After clinking glasses and taking a sip, they began to enjoy their drinks, and their spirits gradually lifted.

Owen was quite interested in occult knowledge, so he asked about it, and the man in black robes was willing to share his knowledge in return for the gold bars.

After some conversation, Owen learned that Master Hudson had come from the Witchcraft sect.

So-called occult knowledge was essentially witchcraft, just with a more appealing name.

Owen and the man in black robes were engaged in a lively discussion, while Isabela, sitting beside them, was feeling gloomy.

The topics the two men were discussing didn't interest her at all, and she felt left out.

After three rounds of drinks and a satisfying meal, Isabela couldn't hold back any longer and spoke up, "Master Hudson, you mentioned that we would see results within an hour. It's been quite some time, and there hasn't been any movement. Did your plan fail? The creature you released, could it have failed?"

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes suppressed his smile. "What's this, Miss Isabela? Do you doubt my abilities?"

"I just find it strange and wanted to make sure there were no unexpected incidents," Isabela furrowed her brow slightly.

"What kind of unexpected incident could there be? My poison creatures are carefully cultivated and have never failed. As long as they target their prey, even if the prey flees to the ends of the earth, it's useless!" the man in black robes said confidently.

"If that's the case, why is there still no sign of success? How can you be sure it worked?" Isabela persisted with her questions.

Chapter 1424: Backlash

"The creatures I raise require regular feeding with the owner's essence blood. Over time, a certain connection is established. Once they succeed, I can immediately sense it," the man in black robes explained.

"That's quite mystical," Isabela raised an eyebrow.

"This is occult knowledge. Someone like you, a young lady from a wealthy family, naturally wouldn't understand its mysteries," the man in black robes said, feigning profundity.

"If there's a successful connection, what if it fails?" Isabela asked again.

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes furrowed his brow slightly.

Was this woman deliberately looking for trouble?

"How could that be?" Owen quickly intervened, sensing the tension. "Isabela, don't overthink it. Master Hudson's occult knowledge is exceptional, and his methods are foolproof. There's no way he could fail."

"Just in case. I mean, what if," Isabela immediately added.

"Hmph! There's no 'what if'!" The man in black robes' expression darkened, and he said coldly, "As long as that kid isn't made of metal and has no spiritual protection, he's destined for a calamity!"

"I don't understand all these things. I just want to know if there would be a response in case of failure," Isabela persisted.

"You..."

The man in black robes was getting a bit annoyed.

Was she made of wood? Couldn't she understand plain language?

He had already said it wouldn't fail, yet she kept digging for details.

"Don't get angry, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious," Owen tried to defuse the situation.

She's truly a pampered young lady, completely lacking in insight.

"Hmph!"

The man in black robes picked up his wine glass, drained it in one gulp, and then slammed it onto the table. He said coldly, "If, by some chance, it really fails, then it's my lack of skill, and I'll deserve any backlash!"

"Backlash? What kind of backlash?" Isabela continued to inquire.

"It could range from dizziness to weakness for three days," the man in black robes said with a deep voice.

"I see," Isabela nodded, suddenly understanding.

It was confirmed that there would indeed be a response in case of failure.

"Miss Isabela, are you satisfied now?" The man in black robes' face looked a bit unpleasant.

"Master Hudson, please don't misunderstand. I was just asking casually," Isabela smiled.

"Wait..."

The man in black robes was about to say something when his expression suddenly froze. "I sense it now. The poison creature is becoming restless. It should be getting close to its target."

"Really?"

Hearing this, Isabela and Owen immediately became alert, staring intently, awaiting further information.

"It's getting closer... It's almost succeeding!"

The man in black robes closed his eyes, carefully sensing, and his emotions became somewhat excited.

"Come on... just a little more."

The man in black robes muttered to himself.

Isabela and Owen had their hearts in their throats.

"Ha... it's done..."

Suddenly, the man in black robes opened his eyes, about to share the good news, when his body suddenly trembled violently as if struck by lightning!

The next moment, the man in black robes "puh" and spewed a mouthful of blood.

His whole body rolled over, collapsing to the ground.

Unconscious.

"Ah?"

Seeing this scene, Isabela and Owen were left dumbfounded.

They stared at each other, wide-eyed and puzzled.

What just happened? Weren't they on the verge of success? Why did he start vomiting blood?

Chapter 1425: venomous creatures

"Master Hudson!"

Realizing the situation, Owen immediately helped him up.

They called for help and even tried acupressure techniques, but the man in black robes didn't wake up. Instead, he started convulsing violently, with blood streaming from his nose, making the scene especially frightening.

"What's wrong with Master Hudson? Could it be that he's possessed by an evil spirit?" Isabela widened her eyes.

He had been perfectly fine just a moment ago, and suddenly he collapsed, exhibiting bizarre convulsions. It was truly inexplicable.

"Quick! Get him to the hospital!"

Owen grew frantic and quickly ordered the servants to carry the man out of the house. They rushed him to the hospital for emergency treatment.

Master Hudson wasn't an ordinary person; he came from the Witchcraft Sect. If he were to die in the Stratford family's care, it would undoubtedly lead to enormous trouble.
As the night deepened, inside a hospital room in South City:

After a round of emergency treatment, the man in black robes finally stabilized.

Owen paced back and forth in the room, looking somewhat anxious.

On the other hand, Isabela leisurely enjoyed a banana, appearing completely uninterested in the fate of Master Hudson.

She couldn't care less about whether Master Hudson lived or died; her primary concern was whether he had accomplished what he was supposed to.

"Owen, don't be nervous. Master Hudson is an expert; nothing serious will happen to him," Isabela said calmly.

"That's easy to say, but the situation just now was too frightening. If something were to happen to Master Hudson, we'd be in big trouble," Owen said with a furrowed brow.

"What kind of trouble could there be? He's just a sorcerer. With our two major families in control, we have nothing to fear," Isabela dismissed.
In this region of South City, the Torby and Stratford families held supreme authority. While sorcerers were rare, their combined resources could easily hire multiple sorcerers for any task.

"Isabela, things aren't as simple as you think..."

Owen began to explain when suddenly, the man lying on the hospital bed began to cough a few times. Slowly, he opened his eyes.

"Master Hudson, you're finally awake!"

Owen's eyes lit up, and he eagerly approached, asking, "How are you? Are you okay?"

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" The man in black robes rubbed his temple, his mind still a bit foggy.

"Master Hudson, you fainted and coughed up blood earlier. Don't you remember?" Owen was perplexed.

"Coughed up blood? Fainted?"

Furrowing his brow, the man in black robes began to recall the events.

Then, as if he remembered something, his face suddenly changed dramatically, and a hint of fear appeared in his eyes.

"Oh my!"

The man in black robes exclaimed in terror, threw off the blanket, and bolted out of bed, stumbling all the way.

His panicked behavior seemed as if he had seen a ghost.

"What?"

Watching the man's strange actions, Owen was momentarily stunned. He quickly followed and blocked his path, asking, "Master Hudson, what's going on? Why are you running like this?"

"If I don't run, am I waiting to die?"

The man in black robes turned and shouted, "Owen, oh, Owen, you've gotten me into big trouble this time! Do you know who we're dealing with? It's an incredibly powerful entity! They could crush us with a flick of their finger!"

"What?"

As soon as these words were uttered, Owen stood frozen on the spot, his face filled with shock. He exclaimed, "Master Hudson, are you not kidding?"

"Do I look like I'm joking with you?" The man in black robes was visibly anxious.

He had remembered.

When he was directing the venomous creatures to attack their target, he suddenly experienced an incredibly intense backlash. He had never encountered such a situation before, and it caused him to cough up blood and lose consciousness.

Chapter 1426: Master of Mysticism

"Incredible! You two have no idea of the extent of your ignorance!" The man in black robes said indignantly. "The person who caused me to cough up blood is by no means an ordinary individual. You've been frightened out of your wits for no reason! His power far exceeds your imagination! If I were you, I'd immediately stop what I'm doing and offer a sincere apology to that person. Otherwise, once that formidable figure becomes furious, you'll regret it beyond words!"

He came from the Cult of Witchcraft and knew very well what such a severe backlash implied. It meant that the other person was, at the very least, a master of mysticism. Perhaps even more powerful!

"Master Hudson, don't be so alarmist," Isabela retorted. "Dustin is just a doctor. What could he possibly do? You've exaggerated this to the extreme. If this nobody managed to scare you so much, I have to question whether you have any real abilities."

"Exactly," Owen chimed in. "We know exactly who Dustin is, and he's far from being as formidable as you claim."

"A nobody like you managed to scare you to the point of coughing up blood," Isabela continued, "and now you're trying to scare us with your baseless stories? You're just a charlatan who's lost his touch."

The man in black robes clenched his fists in frustration, his face red with anger. He had risked his life to give them a warning, and this was how they responded.

"Master Hudson, calm down. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding," Owen hastily tried to defuse the situation. "I believe Dustin certainly doesn't possess such abilities. Could it be that there was a mistake on your part that led to your injury?"

"Impossible!" the man in black robes immediately refuted. "My methods have always been infallible; I've never made a mistake before. This time, I truly encountered an exceptional individual!"

"Hmph! Never made a mistake before? That's laughable," Isabela scoffed. "In just a few days, you've already made two mistakes. What face do you have to claim your methods are infallible? From my perspective, you're just incompetent!"

"You... You've gone too far!" The man in black robes was about to erupt in anger, but his emotions got the best of him, and he coughed up blood once more, nearly falling to the ground.

"Master Hudson!"

Owen rushed to help, but the man in black robes pushed him away, saying coldly, "I've said all I needed to. If you don't believe me, you'll have to face the consequences yourselves."

With that, he stumbled out of the hospital room without looking back.

"This so-called 'Master' is nothing more than a charlatan!" Isabela sneered. "In just a few days, he's made two mistakes already. It's ridiculous. In my opinion, he's simply incompetent!"

"Hmph! What a bunch of nonsense," she continued. "He's already warned us, and if we choose not to listen, it's our own fault."

"Isabela, I have a feeling that something is a miss with this situation," Owen said, trying to be cautious.

"What's there to investigate?" Isabela replied. "He's just a countryside guy. What kind of waves can he make? If you're not willing to take action, I'll find someone myself. I won't trouble you."

"Seeing you put it that way, it's my honor to help my precious one," Owen said, wrapping his arm around her waist and smiling. "Rest assured, tomorrow I'll spare no expense to find another expert and make sure Dustin pays the price!"

"That's more like it," Isabela replied with a smile.

Any man who had rejected her would never have a good ending.

Chapter 1427: Business World

At midnight, Dustin bid farewell to Natasha and returned to his villa in the southern part of the city.

Although they felt reluctant to part, they couldn't afford to draw too much attention to their relationship. Dustin's mission was too dangerous, and he didn't want Natasha to be implicated.

So, from now on, they could either meet in secret or keep their encounters to a minimum. As the granddaughter of the Duke of Duncan, Natasha was too conspicuous. Spending too much time together would risk exposing their relationship.

The night passed quickly.

The next day, in the early morning, Dustin got up and headed to the Imperial Tower to meet with Hazel.

At the same time, same place, and same private room, they sat facing each other, sipping tea and chatting.

"Young man, regarding our cooperation, I have obtained the support of my family. In the time to come, the Lancaster Clan will invest its full strength in jointly developing and promoting the Jade Dew Cream," Hazel said.

"That's a wise choice," Dustin replied with a slight smile, unsurprised by the decision. Given such an excellent opportunity, any family with ambition wouldn't easily let it slip away.

"In addition, I've already arranged the pharmaceutical factory, medicinal herbs, and pharmacists. We can officially begin production today. However, we still have two challenges to overcome," Hazel continued.

"Oh? What challenges are those?" Dustin asked.

"First, the prescription you provided is too difficult for ordinary pharmacists. The success rate is low, and the quality is hard to guarantee," Hazel brought up the issue.

"That's simple. Select a group of pharmacists with good comprehension and trustworthiness, and I'll personally teach them. It will only take three days, and they'll be capable of working independently," Dustin replied with confidence.

"That would be ideal," Hazel nodded. "Now, let's talk about the second challenge. In the Southern City area, the pharmaceutical business is dominated by the Stratford family. They have a monopoly on reputation, connections, influence, and resources. Our Lancaster Clan is significantly weaker in comparison. Especially after collaborating with the Torby family, the Stratford family's dominance is even more unshakeable. With our Jade Dew Cream having superior effects and lower prices, it won't matter. If we release the product, dealers won't buy from us if the Stratford family simply hints that they shouldn't."

The business world heavily values personal relationships and connections.

"The Stratford family has a firm foothold in the pharmaceutical market, and with the influence of the Torby family, it's unrealistic for us to compete directly with them," Hazel explained. "Right now, we need to find an alternative approach."

"So, do you have any suggestions?" Dustin didn't answer directly but asked another question.

"My suggestion is to start with the other three major districts and cooperate with other prominent families," Hazel replied. "This way, we can share the pressure with multiple allies, and our future development will be smoother."

She understood that Jade Dew Cream, a top-tier external wound medicine, was a huge opportunity. It was a piece of cake too big for the Lancester Clan to swallow alone. Sharing it with others would be the wisest choice.

"That's a good idea. I've also considered that approach. We should start with other districts, find a powerful ally, open up the market, and then move on to encircle the Stratford and Torby families," Dustin nodded in agreement.

"Hehe... it seems we think alike!" Hazel playfully blinked her eyes.

"Do you have any suitable candidates?" Dustin acted as if he hadn't noticed.

"Among the Eight Great Clans, the only family that can compete with the Stratford family in the field of medicine and is relatively reliable is the Thompson family in the East District," Hazel provided the answer.

"The Thompson family? One of the Top Four Clans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"That's right."

Chapter 1428: A Strong Preference for Men

Hazel smiled and said, "Among the Eight Great Clans, the Langford, Thompson, Green, and Turner families are at the forefront, with the Torby, Stratford, Parker, and Sterling families slightly behind. As long as we can form an alliance with the Thompson family, dealing with the Torby and Stratford families will be much easier."

"Very well, let's go with the Thompson family," Dustin nodded and praised her, "It seems you've done your homework. Have you already contacted someone in the Thompson family?"

"You're indeed sharp," Hazel playfully smiled. "You guessed it right. I've already found a target in the Thompson family. As long as we convince him, cooperation won't be a problem."

"Oh? Who is this person?" Dustin was curious.

"He is the youngest son of the Thompson family's patriarch, Samuel Thompson!" Hazel said.

"Samuel Thompson?" Dustin raised an eyebrow. "That name is quite unique."

"Young man, don't underestimate him," Hazel said with a smirk. "Samuel Thompson is the apple of the Thompson family's eye. He is pampered by every member of the family from top to bottom."

"So impressive? Does Mr. Samuel have any exceptional qualities?" Dustin became even more curious.

"Of course!" Hazel smiled. "Mr. Samuel's exceptional quality is that he was born into the right family. The patriarch of the Thompson family had more than a dozen daughters before finally having Samuel Thompson when he was old enough to know his destiny. As the only son of the Thompson family, Mr. Samuel has been showered with love and attention since the day he was born. He's treated like a precious gem, carried carefully and handled delicately. Grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, and even his more than a dozen sisters all dote on him immensely. Just think about it, what kind of weight does such a person carry in the Thompson family?"

Listening to the description, Dustin couldn't help but look intrigued. Having more than a dozen daughters and finally getting a son was indeed an unusual situation, especially in a prominent family. Samuel seemed to have hit the jackpot from the moment he was born.

With such a status and upbringing, he didn't need to compete or connive with others. Starting from his birth, he became the heir of a prestigious family and the object of everyone's affection.

His position and status were even more comfortable than being born into royalty.

"So, are you satisfied with the choice I made?" Hazel asked with a smile.

"Nobody is more suitable than him," Dustin raised his thumb.

As long as he convinced Samuel, the Thompson family's side would naturally not be a problem.

"Young man, don't get too excited too soon. Samuel has been pampered since childhood, and his personality is a bit unique, difficult for ordinary people to understand, so I'm not confident," Hazel shook her head.

"Regardless, we have to give it a try. Cater to his preferences, and perhaps we can make some progress," Dustin said.

"It will depend on your abilities," Hazel said with a meaningful smile. "I've already inquired. Samuel is coming to Emperor's Pavilion for breakfast today. It should be almost time. Show your best."

"Me?" Dustin was taken aback.

"Of course," Hazel smirked. "Samuel has a unique personality and unique interests. I've heard he dislikes women but has a strong preference for men. You look so handsome, with such a good physique. As long as you make a little sacrifice, I believe there shouldn't be a problem."

Dustin's eye twitched, and he almost couldn't hold back a curse.

This woman, she must be doing this on purpose.

"Well... he's here now. Good luck," Hazel said.

Chapter 1429: Client’s Father Happy

"Here... the person has arrived. Good luck to you," Hazel suddenly grinned mischievously and pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Dustin followed her gaze and saw a young man dressed in elegant attire, with clear eyebrows and bright eyes, gracefully ascending to the second floor like the center of the universe.

The man had long hair, held a folding fan, and walked with a confident stride. He exuded the charm of a classic handsome hero from ancient times.

Around him, a group of bodyguards and servants followed closely, providing constant protection. Anyone attempting to get close was blocked.

If anyone made any suspicious moves, they might be dealt with on the spot.

"How is he? Doesn't he look good? If you really go for it, you won't lose out," Hazel said, stifling a laugh with her hand.

Her excitement couldn't be concealed.

A showdown between two men, how thrilling.

She had to find an opportunity to sneakily take some pictures and enjoy them later.

"Miss Hazel, could you please be more serious?" Dustin said irritably.

What was this woman thinking?

"I'm being serious! It's business, after all. We need to make the client's father happy," Hazel winked playfully.

"Let me make it clear in advance, I won't sell my body," Dustin said firmly.

"Well, that will depend on your abilities. If you can convince Samuel, there won't be a need to sacrifice your looks," Hazel chuckled.

"Why do I feel like you're deliberately setting a trap for me to fall into?" Dustin looked at her strangely.

"Don't talk nonsense. I'm a serious woman and don't enjoy looking at such lewd things," Hazel said seriously, but her eyes curved into crescent moons as she smiled.

"Alright, I'll go over and test the waters."

Dustin took a deep breath, finished his tea in one gulp, and then stood up, walking towards the private room on the opposite side.

Inside Samuel's private room at that moment, a group of bodyguards stood guard both inside and outside, not allowing any strangers to get close. Even the waitstaff who delivered tea and dishes could only stop at the door, where Samuel's servants would inspect the items for poison before bringing them inside personally.

The entire process was very meticulous and smooth, eliminating any risks.

"Halt! Who are you?!"

Dustin had just approached when he was blocked by several bodyguards at the door.

Burly figures, like solid doors, obstructed Dustin's view, making it difficult for him to see the situation inside the room.

"May I ask if the young master of the Thompson family is inside?" Dustin asked politely.

"Even if he is, what's it to you? Our young master doesn't see outsiders. Please leave immediately!"

The guards at the door were vigilant, their tone stern.

As they spoke, their hands moved to their waists, showing a high level of alertness. If Dustin made any sudden movements, they would draw their guns to eliminate the threat.

"There's no need to be nervous, gentlemen. I mean no harm."

Dustin raised his hand slowly, indicating that he posed no threat, and said, "I came here today out of curiosity, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with Mr. Samuel. I believe he would be very interested."

"Business?"

The guards exchanged glances and then started to size up Dustin.

He did look good, the type their young master liked.

However, his background was unclear, and that didn't matter how good-looking he was.

"If you want to see our young master, you need to submit a written request, state your identity, and wait for our verification. Only then will our young master decide whether to meet with you," one of the bodyguards replied.

"Is it that complicated?" Dustin furrowed his brow slightly.

"Complicated?"

The bodyguard snorted, "There are countless people who want to meet our young master every day. If you think it's too complicated, then don't bother!"

Who did he think he was kidding?

The Thompson family was a top-tier aristocratic clan, and their young master was the sole heir. It wasn't easy to just request a meeting.

"Gentlemen, I have urgent matters to discuss with Mr. Samuel. I kindly request that you inform him," Dustin said, bowing slightly.

Chapter 1430: A Business Opportunity

"Regardless of the matter, it must be done according to the rules!" The bodyguard refused firmly.

"Very well, I'll speak directly with Mr. Samuel."

"Gentlemen, my apologies."

Dustin said sorry and then raised one hand.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

A row of silver needles shot out, accurately hitting the necks of several bodyguards.

The bodyguards immediately stiffened, immobilized, unable to move or even make a sound, their eyes the only things they could move.

Their expressions were filled with astonishment.

"A necessary measure, please understand."

Dustin bowed slightly, then pushed past the two immobilized guards and stepped into the room.

As he entered the private room, a sharp gaze immediately locked onto him, accompanied by a chilling aura.

"Swoosh!"

In the next moment, a black steel knife, carrying a fierce blade aura, viciously slashed toward Dustin's neck.

Dustin raised an eyebrow and instinctively took a step back.

The blade narrowly missed his throat, sending a bone-chilling sensation that made his hair stand on end.

"Bang!"

The open room door was cut into pieces by the blade, and even the wall behind it bore a long, deep gash.

This swift and fierce strike was nearly impossible to defend against for anyone below the level of a Grandmaster.

"Hmm?"

The person wielding the blade let out a puzzled sound, seemingly surprised that Dustin had managed to evade the lethal strike.

Just as she was about to deliver a second strike, Dustin quickly spoke up, "Wait! I have business to discuss with Mr. Samuel."

"Swoosh!"

Without any hesitation, the person swung the blade for a second time.

This strike was even faster, fiercer, and more ruthless, clearly possessing the strength of a Martial Grandmaster!

"Wait..."

A lazy voice sounded.

The black steel knife suddenly stopped mid-air with a "buzz," its blade, as sharp as cutting iron like mud, less than ten centimeters away from Dustin's neck.

Dustin let out a sigh of relief.

If they continued like this, someone might get hurt, and it wouldn't end well.

"Clang!"

The long knife was sheathed.

Lu Chen could now see clearly that the person wielding the blade was actually a young woman in her twenties.

She was dressed in martial attire, with a stern expression and sharp eyes.

Her entire body exuded a chilling aura.

Most importantly, despite her young age, she was a Martial Grandmaster.

At her age, with such innate talent and strength, even in the competitive city of Stonia, she would be considered among the very best.

To have a gifted Martial Grandmaster as a personal bodyguard indicated how much the Tang family valued Samuel.

"To evade Anna's strike is proof enough that you're not an ordinary person," Samuel said calmly, sitting in his chair, holding a fan and gently swaying it. He looked Dustin up and down, clearly showing increased interest. "Risking your life to see me, tell me, what is it that you want?"

"I came here today uninvited, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with you," Dustin replied with a slight smile.

"Business?" Samuel asked. "It's not another investment scheme, is it? I may have a lot of money, but I'm not foolish."

"You misunderstand, Mr. Samuel," Dustin explained. "The business I want to discuss doesn't require you to invest a single cent. It only requires access to the Thompson family's connections to open up a market."

"Oh? What makes you think I would help you?" Samuel raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Or is there something special about you that can attract my attention?"
This is a 1000 times better translation then others, reading others translation I felt I lost my interest in the book but yours brought back the light. Thank you sharing your translation. Keep posting as much as possible. Thank you Nazmul

Chapter 1441

Isabela sat in the back seat, poured herself a glass of red wine, and drank it in one gulp.

“Damn the Stark family siblings! They kicked us out of the house? I must make them pay the price!” Isabela said indignantly.
“Isabela, be safe and don’t be impatient, the Tang family is not easy to deal with, we shouldn’t tear ourselves apart now,” Owen Stratford advised.
“Hmph! We are both of the eight great families, and the two of us combined, are we still afraid that the mere Stark family will fail?” Isabela looked dissatisfied.
“It’s not that I’m afraid, but that it’s unnecessary.” Owen Stratford shook his head.
The combined strength of the Torby and Stratford families is naturally stronger than the Stark family, but if there is a real confrontation, both sides will suffer in the end.
Isanela glared: “People compete for a breath, and Buddhas compete for a stick of incense. Now that we have the rejuvenation ointment in hand, we can take this opportunity to severely suppress the Tang family!”
“The rejuvenation ointment can indeed cause a certain impact on the Tang family, but it can’t hurt the bones.”
Owen Stratford said thoughtfully: “Actually, according to the normal plan, we should cooperate with the Stark family first, and then when the time is right, we can then take the initiative to seize the Stark family’s market. This is a good strategy.”
If it wasn’t for the people in front of them to make their own decisions and keep the profit sharing to a minimum, how could the Stark family be so shameless?
Owen quickly apologized and said with a smile: “The main reason is that Ben Stark and her sister don’t know how to praise each other. We are extremely kind by giving up 10% of the profits. It’s better for them not to appreciate it, but they actually said rude words. It’s really shameless.” Face!”
“Isabela, then again, I just saw that Ben Stark seemed to be very confident. Could it be that they already have a countermeasure?” Owen Stratford said suddenly.
“The Stark’s Golden Sore Medicine is just rubbish compared to our rejuvenation ointment. How do they deal with it?” Isabela sneered.
After finishing speaking, she was taken aback for a moment, as if thinking of something, her eyebrows frowned slightly: “Wait…we seem to have overlooked someone.”
“That’s right.” Isabela nodded seriously: “I have been so busy these two days that I forgot about him. We have the formula for rejuvenation ointment, and Dustin also has it. If his formula falls into the hands of the Tang family, then our advantage will be There will be nothing left!”
“Sure enough, this kid is a ticking time bomb.” Owen Stratford narrowed his eyes.
“Didn’t I ask you to ask an expert to deal with it before? How is the matter going?” Isabela asked.
“It’s already on the way, and it’s estimated to arrive tonight.” Owen Stratford said.
“Very good, get Dustin done as soon as possible, so as not to have long nights and dreams.” A cold light flashed in Isabela’s eyes.
“Understood! This time, I want him to escape!”Owen Stratford’s fists were slowly clenched.
However, the family’s consideration is to capture them alive, try to force out some useful things, squeeze out the value, and then destroy them.

The breath became extremely weak, like a candle in the wind, which would go out at any moment.
Standing by the bed, Dustin continued to instill Lorenzo’s profound Qi while administering needles.
Not long ago, Lorenzo’s condition suddenly deteriorated, and he stepped into hell with one foot.
So Dustin found out in time, immediately rescued him, and forced his life to continue with his mighty true energy, and finally pulled Lorenzo back from the gate of hell.
“call……”
After burning the incense, Dustin took a long breath and finally stabilized his condition.
It’s just that at this moment, he is already sweating profusely and exhausted a lot.
Sir please use nazmul's name, cause we are too much confused.

Chapter 1441

“call……”
Sir please use nazmul's name, cause we are too much confused.

Reactions: Rez
The Name Dict

Lu family=Rhys Family mo

Lu Chen/Landen/Lu->,Chase Lu = Dustin Rhys

Lu Wanjun = Rufus Rhys

king of Xiliang = Prince of West Lucozia

King Jingjian = Prince of Theswe, 2nd most powerful, equal to emperor (Dad)<

Princess of Xiliang = Princess consort (mom)

Changge = Logan

grandmasters of south of the Yangtze River = 5 Ultimate Grandmasters of Balermo

Huangfu Longteng = Paul Hill

Tuoba Yuanqing = Zachary Graves

Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds

Fang Bozhong = Clarence Lawson

Huang Dongha = Michael Robinson

Huangfu family = Hill family

Huangfu Longteng-> = Sir Paul Hill

Huangfu Xiong/Xia = Summer/Torben

Huangfuchun/Huangfu Qiu = Autumn

Huangfu Dong = Winter

Huangfu Chun = Spring

Cao Family = Harmon Family

Cao Xuan/Xuan Fei/Xuanfei = Natasha

Cao Anan = Ruth

Cao Zhiyuan = Kate

Cao Yiming = Dylan

the third uncle = Uncle Hector

Cao Guan/Lao San = Hector Harmon

Cao Biao = Jacob Harmon

Second uncle= uncle Jacob

Cao Jun = Trent

Li family = Nicolson family

Li Qingyao = Dahlia

Li Zhen = John nicholson

Grandpa Li Qingyao = Henry

Li Shijie = Regulus

Li Hao = James

Li Yuanqi = Jullian

Li Muyu = Dakota

Tan Hong/Tan Hong Ang = Julie Amberson

Zhang Cuihua = Florence

Hu Qiaolan = Madam Alma

Lei Family = Reeds family

Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds

Lei Qianzhong = Asher Reeds

Lei Bao = Erik Reed/The Thunderstorm

Shangguan family = Grant family

Shangguan Hong = Tyler Grant

General Hu wei = General Lion Heart

Shangguan Lingca = Jayla Grant

Shangguan Xingwang = Brayden Grant

Shangguan Shuang=Jade Grant

Zhao family = Spanner Family

Marshal Zhao = Chief General Spanner

Zhao Wuji = Zao Wou-ki = Adam Spanner

Zao Wou-ki = God of War

Zhao Hongying = Scarlet Spanner

Goddess of War/Scarlet Warrior

Dong Yun = Claudia

Kong Gu = Georgia

Murong family = Murray Family

Murong Xue/Xue'er = Shiela Murray

General Murong Zhenguo = General Christopher Murray

Murong Yue = Morgan Murray

Murong Gaochao = Garrett Murray

Murong Shan/Zenguo = Max Murray

Murong Cheng = Caden

Murong Hai = Harrison Murray

Dong Yulan = Lily

Ping'an Clinic = Peaceful Medical Clinic

Grandpa Jiu Kuang = Old drunken man

Laojiu = Gregory Jones

Hong Fu = Albert

Wang Xuan = Maximus Kane

Lin Waner = Caitlin (Peaceful med attendant)

Hong Niu = Nelson Horst

Fengyu Villa/Wind and Rain Manor=Zypher Lodge

Qilin Gang : Kirin Gang

Flame Dragon Guild

Lao Zhang / old zhang-> = Cornelius

Liu Jun = Jesse

Shi Lei = Lucas

Bao'er = Haley

Lin Juan/Juanz = Cecilia

Gongquan family = Grandwood family

Divine Doctor Liu = Dr Grandwood

Liu Gongquan = Dr Elijah Grandwood

Liu Xiangsi = Roselyn

Qian Chun = Elemer Green

Conger, Liu Cong = Carlos

Song family = Stratford Family

Steward Song = Sebastian

Song Yingming = Owen Stratford

Yulu Cream = Jade Dew Ointment

Wang family = Torby Family

Wang Zixuan = Isabela

Song Qiuyun = Sophia

Wang An = Kevin

= Christopher

Yin family = Lancaster Family

Yin Tao = Hazel Lancaster

Tao = Waylon

Chen family = Duncan Family

Cui family = Bryant Family

Cui Xiong = Ian Bryant

Cui cheng, Cui Wuye = Liam Bryant

Guo family = Crawford Family

Guo Xun = Brinkely Crawford

Long family = Langfords Family

Long Haoran = Eddie Langford

Zhang Long = Lenny Langford

Dragon Mansion = Langfords Mansion

Long Xiuxian = Ethan Langford

Others:

Tian Shun = Levi

Yang De = Aiden

Jiang = Hudson

Ji = Whitaker

He = Mark walter

Su Xia = Samara

Shopkeeper Chen = Kazen

Master Daoxuan, Jiang = Master Felix

Li Qingcheng = Margeret

= Benjamin

Venerable Ziyang/Purple Yang Grandmaster-> = Sir Augustus Kline<br>

Tiger and Leopard Cavalry = Dark Panther Cavalry

Wei Anshun = Nestor

Zhenwu Division = Martial Law Bureau

Huang Santong = Samuel Franklin

Fu Dafei = Henry

Governor Xia = Lord Xenos -viceroy head of military and gov in southern province

Jiexin Yizheng-> = Jason Edwards

Jiang Xiuzhen-> = Jan Crane/Lord Crane

Zhao Hongxiang-> =Alexander Cheng

Xiao Chen-&g = Alan Smith

Gu Qingmei-> = Iris Meskill

Qiu Yun-> = Brittany Claude

Qingxia-> = Nikki Horst

Jade Girl Palace-> = Jade Maiden Palace

Bai Xiu-> = Edith

Yan Song-> = Samuel Tan

Tao Yang = Cameron Steele

Bao Pengtian of Galewind Hall=Tristan Emberheart of Galewind Hall

Yang Jie, the chief disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sec = Liam Mitchell chief disciple of the Soul-Subduing Sect

Xu Tu from the Star Array Sect = Adrian Storm of Stellar Gate

Jiang Chao of Qingyang Sect = Victor Thorn of Shinefield Sect

Lin Rong = Aria Stormblade

Sun Fugui = Roderick Brooks

Gu worms = fiery beetle

Feng Miaozhu = Victoria Sterling

Prince Mu=Lord Eugene Montgomery

Duke of Mu = Lord Eugene Montgomery

Mù Royal Residence = Montgomery Royalty

General Zhao Wei Wu = General Wesley Whitman

General Zhu = General Jenkins

deputy general of the White Tiger Army under Marshal Zhao = Deputy General of Dark

Ma Tianhao = Edwin Hummer

Governor Xia = Lord Xenos

Venerable Black Witch = Dark Lord

Akina Mountain Car God = Ridge Racer Ronin

Places:

Yanjing = Stonia

Yanjing Provincial = Millsburg

Youzhou-> = Yuston

Yaowang Valley/Medicine Valley = Stoneray Valley

Yaowanggu = Stoneray Order

Jiangnan/Tianxia/Jiangbei = Balermo

Jiangling = Swinston

Dragon Kingdom/Dragon Nation/Longguo = Dragonmarsh

Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center

Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa

Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant

Jixiang Restaurant = Auspicious Restaurant

Mandrill = Hillcrest

Qingyun Villa = Fallridge Haven

the Golden Crow Kingdom = Kingdom of the Golden Phoenix

Xiliang = West Lucozia

Western countries = Streuqua

East Jiang Hospital/East River Hospital = Blue Hills Hospital

Kingdom of Tianzhu = Valoria

Phoenix KTV = Phoenix

Shenli Pill-> = EnergaSphere

Xuan Zhu Guo = Gozoraberry

Blood Crystal Flower = Flower of the Crimson Gem

ginseng = Panax Root

thousand-year-old green lotus = Heliotrope

Qi Gathering Pills-> = internal energy pills

Cang Qiong Sword/Sovereign Sky-> = Sky Sword

Tangina mo wag ka mag post dito nakakalito na mga pangalan
Tama, nakakalito mga pangalan.

Chapter 1442

It wasn’t until Dustin stopped that Dr.Elijah, who was standing behind him, finally spoke.

He had been watching, but unfortunately he could not help much.

It’s hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. Even if he has superb medical skills, if he doesn’t have the corresponding medicine, he still can’t cure the disease.
“Uncle Lorenzo is stable for the time being, but I don’t know how long this situation can last. We must find the medicinal materials as soon as possible and refine the marrow-cleansing pill. Only in this way can we completely cure Uncle Lorenzo.” Dustin looked solemn.
Using true energy to prolong life can only treat the symptoms, not the root cause.
And as time goes by, Lorenzo’s condition will become worse and worse.
If this continues, there will only be a dead end.
“It’s all my fault for being useless. So far I haven’t found out the whereabouts of the other two elixir plants.” Dr.Elijah looked guilty.
He is well-known in the medical field. He thought that through his contacts, he would be able to quickly find the three elixir, but he was greatly disappointed.
“Miraculous doctor Rhys, don’t blame yourself. The best elixir is hard to come by. We can only do our best and obey the destiny.” Dustin sighed softly.
“I hope Master Lorenzo will be blessed and recover soon.” Elijah clasped his hands together and murmured to himself.
“Knock knock knock…”
At this time, a slight knock on the door suddenly sounded.
Dustin turned around and opened the door, only to see Maximus standing outside.
“What’s the matter?” Dustin asked
“Brother Dustin, someone is looking for you outside.” Maximus replied.
“Oh? Who is it?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly.
“I don’t know, but it looks very attractive.” Maximus said.
“Let’s go out and take a look.”
Dustin didn’t say much, and walked out of the villa after saying hello.
At this moment, outside the villa.
A black Land Rover was parked at the gate.
A burly young man with a resolute face, with his arms folded and his back leaning against the car door, put on a cold look.
This person is clearly Ian Bryant.
“Boy! Are you finally willing to come out? I thought you were going to be a shrinking turtle!”
Seeing Dustin go out, Ian Bryant snorted through his nostrils, looking very dissatisfied.
“What are you doing here?” Dustin was a little surprised.
“What? Did you forget so quickly about the fight three days ago?” Ian Bryant squinted his eyes.
“Appointment? Oh… I remembered, there is such a thing.”
Dustin nodded and looked up and down: “What’s the matter? Could it be that the Bryant family still sent you to play?”
“Hmph! Of course it’s not me. The person fighting you today is my third brother!” Ian Bryant looked proud.
“Is your third brother very powerful?” Dustin asked smoothly.
“More than powerful? To tell you the truth! The three of me are recognized martial arts geniuses. A few years ago, we joined the Balerno and became the core disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall. Our cultivation base is earth-shattering. To deal with a small character like you is completely useless.” Killing indiscriminately!” Ian Bryant sneered.
“Okay, okay, stop talking nonsense, get in the car, finish your work early, finish your work early, I still have a lot to do.”
Dustin was too lazy to say anything, opened the car door and sat in very calmly.
This move made Ian Bryant a little stunned.
Is this kid really not afraid of death?
“What are you doing standing still? Get in the car quickly!” Dustin urged.
“Hmph! Don’t regret it!” Ian Bryant gritted his teeth.
Get in the car, step on the accelerator, and drive away.

(y)

Chapter 1442

It wasn’t until Dustin stopped that Dr.Elijah, who was standing behind him, finally spoke.

It’s hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. Even if he has superb medical skills, if he doesn’t have the corresponding medicine, he still can’t cure the disease.
“Uncle Lorenzo is stable for the time being, but I don’t know how long this situation can last. We must find the medicinal materials as soon as possible and refine the marrow-cleansing pill. Only in this way can we completely cure Uncle Lorenzo.” Dustin looked solemn.
Using true energy to prolong life can only treat the symptoms, not the root cause.
“It’s all my fault for being useless. So far I haven’t found out the whereabouts of the other two elixir plants.” Dr.Elijah looked guilty.
He is well-known in the medical field. He thought that through his contacts, he would be able to quickly find the three elixir, but he was greatly disappointed.
“Miraculous doctor Rhys, don’t blame yourself. The best elixir is hard to come by. We can only do our best and obey the destiny.” Dustin sighed softly.
“I hope Master Lorenzo will be blessed and recover soon.” Elijah clasped his hands together and murmured to himself.
“Knock knock knock…”
A burly young man with a resolute face, with his arms folded and his back leaning against the car door, put on a cold look.
“Boy! Are you finally willing to come out? I thought you were going to be a shrinking turtle!”
Seeing Dustin go out, Ian Bryant snorted through his nostrils, looking very dissatisfied.
“What? Did you forget so quickly about the fight three days ago?” Ian Bryant squinted his eyes.
Dustin nodded and looked up and down: “What’s the matter? Could it be that the Bryant family still sent you to play?”
“Hmph! Of course it’s not me. The person fighting you today is my third brother!” Ian Bryant looked proud.
“More than powerful? To tell you the truth! The three of me are recognized martial arts geniuses. A few years ago, we joined the Balerno and became the core disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall. Our cultivation base is earth-shattering. To deal with a small character like you is completely useless.” Killing indiscriminately!” Ian Bryant sneered.
“Okay, okay, stop talking nonsense, get in the car, finish your work early, finish your work early, I still have a lot to do.”
Dustin was too lazy to say anything, opened the car door and sat in very calmly.
(y)

Chapter 1442

“Knock knock knock…”
More chapter please.. Thanks for the effort.

Chapter 1442

“Knock knock knock…”
👏👏👏👏

I don't know the other name of the place and character so I can't upload new chapter.​

Feel free to share your thoughts without using inappropriate language. We're all about friendly conversations here, so express yourself respectfully. Disagreements are totally fine, just keep it civil and friendly. Let's make this forum a positive space!
Address ko sibulan negros oriental baka gusto pati number ko
tangna ka kaya pala bobo ka..mag ambag ka rin para may pkinabang ka sa mundo!magbabasa k n ng lng reklamo ka pa

Chapter 1442

“Knock knock knock…”
nazmul NovelJK has uploaded chapters till 1837 in English but with Chinese names, maybe it could help you in your further translations just by replacing Chinese names with English names

Chapter 1442

“Knock knock knock…”
nazmul NovelJK has uploaded chapters till 1837 in English but with Chinese names, maybe it could help you in your further translations just by replacing hinese names with English names

Chapter 1442

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
It wasn’t until Dustin stopped that Dr. Elijah, who was standing behind him, finally spoke.
“Uncle Lorenzo is stable for the time being, but I don’t know how long this situation can last. We must find the medicinal materials as soon as possible and refine the Bone-Cleansing Pill. Only in this way can we completely cure Uncle Lorenzo.” Dustin looked solemn.
“It’s all my fault for being useless. So far I haven’t found out the whereabouts of the other two elixir plants.” Dr. Elijah looked guilty.
“Divine doctor Elijah, don’t blame yourself. The best elixir is hard to come by. We can only do our best and obey the destiny.” Dustin sighed softly.
“I hope Mr. Lorenzo will be blessed and recover soon.” Dr. Elijah clasped his hands together and murmured to himself.
“Knock knock knock…”
Dustin turned around and opened the door, only to see Maximus Kane standing outside.
“Mr. Rhys, someone is looking for you outside.” Maximus Kane replied.
“I don’t know, but it looks very attractive.” Maximus Kane said.
“More than powerful? To tell you the truth! The three of me are recognized martial arts geniuses. A few years ago, we joined the Balermo Martial Alliance and became the core disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall. Our cultivation base is earth-shattering. To deal with a small character like you is completely useless.” Killing indiscriminately!” Ian Bryant sneered.
“Okay, okay, stop talking nonsense, get in the car, finish your work early, I still have a lot to do.”

Chapter 1443

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
After one hour.
Ian Bryant drove the Land Rover and finally stopped in front of a martial arts gym.
The martial arts gym is very large, like a school, with all kinds of facilities and projects.
There is a stone tablet erected in front of the gate, with several large characters engraved on it: The world’s martial arts hall!
Balermo Hall is the property of Balermo Martial Alliance.
Looking at the entire world, the three strongest sects are Balermo Martial Alliance, mystical order, and Sword Sect.
The Balermo Martial Alliance has disciples and disciples all over the world, adding up to a hundred thousand people!
And most of them are elite!
Among the three sects, Balermo Martial Alliance has the most disciples and is the most powerful.
On the other hand, the witchcraft and mystical order is famous for its unpredictable ghosts and invisible means of killing people, which is the nightmare of all people in the world.
As for Sword Sect, the main character is strong!
The number of disciples of the Sword Sect is very small, but each one of them is ridiculously strong.
It can be called a monster!
The disciples of Sword Sect seldom show up, but every time they appear, it will cause a huge sensation.
Forty years ago, an earth-shattering event happened in the rivers and lakes.
A high-ranking member of the Balermo Martial Alliance bullied others and offended a disciple of the Sword Sect.
The disciple of the Sword Sect, with one sword and one man, forcefully reached the headquarters of the Balermo Martial Alliance.
And with his own strength, he fought against hundreds of top powerhouses in the world.
In the end, the disciple of Sword Sect died in battle, and all the hundreds of strong men in the Balermo Martial Alliance were killed or injured.
So far, Sword Sect has become famous in one battle!
From then on, no one dared to provoke the disciples of Sword Sect.
At that time, the Balermo Martial Alliance, which was hailed as the number one in the world, was defeated for the first time and was forced to write a history of humiliation.
“Is this the place to fight?”
Dustin got out of the car and carefully looked at the “World Martial Arts School”.
He is quite familiar with the Balermo Martial Alliance.
Although it is a gangster force, there is an official background behind it.
After all, it would be impossible to establish a foothold and develop in Stonia without the nod from the man in the Forbidden City.
No monarch would tolerate uncontrollable factors of unrest at his doorstep.
“What? Are you scared?”
Ian Bryant sneered: “If you are afraid, then admit defeat, kowtow to our Bryant family and beg for mercy, and express your surrender. In this way, you may be able to save your life.”
“Afraid?”
Dustin smiled faintly: “I’m afraid that you Bryant family disciples will lose so badly that you will be embarrassed in the end.”
“Hmph! Sharp teeth and sharp mouth!”
Ian Bryant curled his lips: “If you have the guts, come in with me!”
After the words fell, he walked into the martial arts hall with big strides.
Dustin followed leisurely with his hands behind his back.
At this moment, in the martial arts lounge.
Liam Bryant, was sitting in the middle, drinking tea leisurely.
On its left and right sides, there were a group of men and women sitting.
Among them were the children of the Bryant family, as well as some elite masters from martial arts schools all over the world.
When Dustin followed Ian Bryant through the door, everyone’s eyes swept over him.
All of them have bad faces and sharp eyes.
“Boy, I didn’t expect you to dare to come here to die. I have to admit, you are very courageous.” Liam Bryant smiled playfully.
In the past two days, he has sent people to investigate.
Dustin came from South City Province, not West Lucozia. Although he was a bit powerful, he was not worth mentioning to the Bryant family.
Therefore, there is no need to have any scruples in this battle today.
“Master Liam Bryant, it’s hard to say who will win and who will lose. I advise you not to be happy too early.” Dustin said calmly.

Chapter 1443
After one hour.
Ian Bryant drove the Land Rover and finally stopped in front of a martial arts gym.
The martial arts gym is very large, like a school, with all kinds of facilities and projects.
There is a stone tablet erected in front of the gate, with several large characters engraved on it: The world’s martial arts hall!
This Dojo is the property of Balermo Martial Arts Sect.
Looking at the entire world, the three strongest sects are Balermo Martial Arts Sect, Dark Guild Sect, and Sword Sect.
The Balermo Martial Arts Sect has disciples all over the world, adding up to a hundred thousand people!
And most of them are elite!
Among the three sects, Balermo Martial Arts Sect has the most disciples and is the most powerful.
On the other hand, the witchcraft and Dark Guild sect is famous for its unpredictable ghosts and invisible means of killing people, which is the nightmare of all people in the world.
As for sword Sect, the main character is String
The number of disciples of the Sword Sect is very small, but each one of them is ridiculously strong.
It can be called a monster!
The disciples of sword Sect seldom show up, but every time they appear, it will cause a huge sensation.
Forty years ago, an earth-shattering event happened in the rivers and lakes.
A high-ranking member of the Balermo Martial Arts Sect bullied others and offended a disciple of the Sword Sect.
The disciple of the Sword Sect, with one sword and one man, forcefully reached the headquarters of the Balermo Martial Arts Sect.
And with his own strength, he will fight against hundreds of top powerhouses in the world.
In the end, the disciple of sword sect died in battle, and all the hundreds of strong men in the Balermo Martial Arts Sect were killed or injured.
So far, sword sect has become famous in one battle!
From then on, no one dared to provoke the disciples of sword sect.
At that time, the Balermo Martial Arts Sect, which was hailed as the number one in the world, was defeated for the first time and was forced to write a history of humiliation.
“Is this the place to fight?”
Dustin got out of the car and carefully looked at the “World Martial Arts School”.
He is quite familiar with the Balermo Martial Arts Sect.
Although it is a gangster force, there is an official background behind it.
After all, it would be impossible to establish a foothold and develop in Stonia without the nod from the man in the Forbidden City.
No monarch would tolerate uncontrollable factors of unrest at his doorstep.
“What? Are you scared?”
Ian Bryant sneered: “If you are afraid, then admit defeat, kowtow to our Bryant family and beg for mercy, and express your surrender. In this way, you may be able to save your life.”
“Afraid?”
Dustin smiled faintly: “I’m afraid that you Bryant family disciples will lose so badly that you will be embarrassed in the end.”
“Hmph! Sharp teeth and sharp mouth!”
Ian Bryant curled his lips: “If you have the guts, come in with me!”
After the words fell, he walked into the martial arts hall with big strides.
Dustin followed leisurely with his hands behind his back.
At this moment, in the martial arts lounge. Liam Bryant was sitting in the middle, drinking tea leisurely.
On its left and right sides, there were a group of men and women sitting.
Among them were the children of the family, as well as some elite masters from martial arts schools all over the world.
When Dustin followed Ian Bryant through the door, everyone’s eyes swept over him.
All of them have bad faces and sharp eyes.
“Boy, I didn’t expect you to dare to come here to die. I have to admit, you are very courageous.” Liam Bryant smiled playfully.
In the past two days, he has sent people to investigate.
Dustin came from Nan Province, not West Lucozia. Although he was a bit powerful, he was not worth mentioning to the Bryant family.
Therefore, there is no need to have any scruples in this battle today.
“Master Bryan, it’s hard to say who will win and who will lose. I advise you not to be happy too early.” Dustin said
Chapter 1444
“At such a young age, I really don’t know the heights of the world.”
Liam Bryant shook his head: “Make it clear, this is not the Southern Province, but Stonia, where the dragon is hiding and the tiger is crouching. Your little three-legged cat kung fu can’t make any big waves here.”
“Master Bryant, hurry up if you want to fight, I’m in a hurry.”
While Dustin was speaking, he even yawned, as if he hadn’t woken up.
Recently, I have to be busy rebuilding Hellwell clinic, teaching people how to make jade ointment, and investigating the whereabouts of dragon blood ginseng and golden marrow jade.
Back and forth, my legs were almost broken.
If it wasn’t for the Bryant family’s value, he wouldn’t be bothered to waste time here.
“Boy! You are so presumptuous!”
Dustin’s lazy behavior instantly angered many Bryant family children.
They have seen a lot of arrogant people, but they have never seen a guy like Dustin who completely ignores the Bryant family.
It’s just life and death!
“Rys! Don’t be too arrogant. When my third brother arrives, you will cry!” Ian Bryant said with a sullen face.
“What? No one has arrived yet?”
Dustin frowned slightly, and complained: “Then why did you call me here? Are you drinking tea and chatting? Do you know that time is money? I’m very busy!”
As soon as these words came out, the crowd was instantly excited.
“Damn! This kid is so crazy, he doesn’t take our Bryant family seriously!”
“It’s too much to bully others! It’s really too much to bully others!”
“Fuck! If I hadn’t injured my leg yesterday, I would have killed him today!”
“…”
The disciples of the Bryant family were filled with righteous indignation and were all enraged.
Even Liam Bryant, who is quite deep in the city, couldn’t help frowning.
Is this kid trying to provoke people on purpose? Or are you really arrogant and ignorant?
“Uncle Liam! I can’t take it anymore, I want to tear his mouth apart!”
At this time, a tall, round-waisted man suddenly stood up.
The man was covered in flesh, with a fierce face, and his body was a bit bigger than Ian Bryant. At first glance, he looked like a mountain of flesh.
This person’s name is Theo Bryant, a branch of the Bryant family, but because of his outstanding martial arts talent, he was selected as a core disciple by the Bryant family and focused on training.
“Fat man, can you do it? Don’t lose and embarrass the Bryant family.” Dustin said coldly.
“Uncle Liam! This kid shit and pissed on our heads. If we don’t teach him a good lesson, how can our Bryant family children have any face in the future?” Theo Bryant was furious.
“Okay! It’s up to you to take the lead and strip this kid’s teeth first!” Liam Bryant finally couldn’t bear it anymore.
“no problem!”
Theo Bryant laughed evilly, slapped the table into pieces, and then strode towards Dustin.
Those ferocious eyes seemed to want to eat people.
“Fifth uncle, this guy Dustin is very strong. Is Theo Bryant sure of winning?” Ian Bryant asked tentatively.
“Don’t worry, although Theo Bryant is not as good as Hong’er, he is the strongest among you, and with his innate supernatural power, it will not be a problem to take down this kid.” Liam Bryant is very confident.
“That’s right! Brother Theo’s horizontal kung fu has reached its peak. Ordinary innate masters can’t break through the defense. That kid can only be abused!”
“I heard that Brother Theo can tear bison apart with his own hands. I can’t wait to see that kid being torn to pieces!”
The disciples of the Bryant family had bright eyes, their faces full of excitement and anticipation.
Theo Bryant was born with supernatural power and was a master of horizontal training. Among the many young disciples of the Bryant family, his strength ranked among the top three.
It would be easy to deal with a skinny boy.
“Look! Brother Theo is taking action!”
Under the attention of everyone, Theo Bryant roared forward like a tank.
His arms were like two big hammers, hitting Dustin's head hard.
If it hits hard this time, not to mention a human being, even an elephant will be killed on the spot!
Just when everyone thought Dustin would definitely die.
Hearing the sound of “dong”, Theo Bryant, who had just rushed forward, seemed to be hit by a train, and instantly bounced more than ten meters away.
Then he slammed into the wall heavily, spraying blood from his mouth and nose, and passed out on the spot.
For a moment, the whole place was silent.

On the contrary Duke proposes Dustin to be his Grandson in law.
I don't mean that Duke doesn't like Dustin or whatever.. my imagination went to the massacre in forbidden city 10 years ago. With the fact Duke is someone influential there, he may have the hand in Dustin's mother's death.. and this gives Dahlia the chance to go back to Dustin 🫣😬

Chapter 1431: Something Special?

"Something special?"

Facing Samuel's meaningful gaze, Dustin's eye twitched a couple of times, feeling a tingling sensation on his scalp.

Could this guy really be interested in my body?

Taking a deep breath, Dustin composed himself and said, "Mr. Samuel, I've heard that the Thompson family has made significant strides in the field of medicine. However, I possess a miraculous external injury remedy called Jade Dew Cream. It not only stops bleeding and heals wounds but also removes scars. Once it's introduced, it has the potential to bring substantial profits to the Thompson family."

"External injury remedy?"

Samuel raised his teacup and took a sip, lacking enthusiasm as he said, "We have countless medicines like that in the Thompson family, such as Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine, specifically designed for treating injuries and scars. Moreover, its effectiveness surpasses that of the external injury remedies available in the market."

"I've certainly heard of Thomson's Golden Wound Medicine, but compared to my Jade Dew Cream, it still falls short by quite a margin," Dustin replied with a smile.

"Oh? That confident?" Samuel was quite surprised.

The Thompson family's pharmaceuticals were at the forefront of the industry. Whether through acquisitions or the development of their own drugs, they consistently produced top-tier products.

Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine, in particular, had a stellar reputation and sold exceptionally well.

To challenge Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine with an unheard-of external injury remedy piqued his curiosity. He wondered where this person's confidence came from.

"It's not confidence, but a fact," Dustin said earnestly. "To put it bluntly, the healing effect of Jade Dew Cream is at least ten times better than that of Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine."

"What? Ten times?"

Samuel's voice raised a few notches upon hearing this. He questioned, "Are you trying to play tricks on me? Do I look like a fool to you? Look at me; do I appear gullible?"

Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine was already the best external injury remedy on the market. For an unheard-of Jade Dew Cream to claim to be ten times more effective was almost insulting his intelligence.

"Mr. Samuel, please don't be agitated. Whether it's true or not, you'll find out if you give it a try."

Dustin smiled faintly and didn't provide much explanation. Instead, he used the same method as before to make a small cut on his arm and then applied Jade Dew Cream.

After waiting for approximately the time it takes for an incense stick to burn, Dustin wiped away the remaining Jade Dew Cream, revealing a completely healed arm. The previous wound had miraculously returned to its original state.

"How is this possible?"

Seeing this scene, Samuel couldn't help but widen his eyes.

Even someone as experienced as him was astonished by what he witnessed.

Such a long gash disappearing completely—it was almost too miraculous to believe.

Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine had earned its place through years of research and development, but the performance of this Jade Dew Cream utterly overshadowed it. The medicinal effect was not just ten times better; it was unbelievably exaggerated.

"How about it? Mr. Samuel, are you satisfied with my Jade Dew Cream?" Dustin asked with a sly smile.

"Well..." Samuel's expression froze.

Satisfied?

If this medicine were to be introduced, there would be no competition left for other external injury remedies on the market. It would be a complete domination.

It was a dramatic downgrade for the rest.

"Master, be cautious, this might be a trick!"

At this moment, the female bodyguard, Anna, who had been silently observing, suddenly spoke up.

"Miss Anna, do you have any doubts?" Dustin countered.

"How can there be such a miraculous medicine? I suspect you tampered with something earlier," Anna said coldly.

In her view, Dustin must have used some sort of illusion or deception technique to trick them. It was like the magicians on stage who would cut someone into pieces and then miraculously restore them, all just to deceive the audience.

"It seems Miss Anna doesn't trust me. How about you try it for yourself?" Dustin pushed the Jade Dew Cream towards the table.

"Fine, I will."

Without further ado, Anna drew her blade and made a cut on her thigh.

As the blade sliced through, her thigh immediately split open, blood flowing freely.

Chapter 1432: Fearless Woman

From the wound, it was clear that the cut had been quite deep. For an ordinary person, it would likely have been unbearable, leading to cries of pain. However, Anna remained expressionless from start to finish, not even furrowing her brows, as if the cut had not been on her own body.

This woman was indeed fearless!

"Bring me the medicine!"

Anna stepped on a chair, tore off half of her pants, revealing her white, muscular thigh that still retained a sense of feminine strength. She scooped out a handful of the ointment from the jar and casually applied it to the wound.

Then, something miraculous happened.

In just a few breaths of time, the fresh blood from the wound ceased to flow. The cool and numbing sensation made even the emotionless Anna finally show a hint of curiosity.

As a Martial Grandmaster, she naturally could sense subtle changes in her body. She had to admit that this ointment was indeed extraordinary.

After approximately the time it takes for an incense stick to burn, Anna wiped her thigh with a towel. As expected, the previous knife wound had almost completely healed, leaving only a faint red mark—a trace of newly formed flesh.

"Do you believe it now, Miss Anna?" Dustin smiled and asked.

"Yes."

Anna nodded, then calmly returned to her place with her sword, no longer speaking.

"What do you think, Mr. Samuel?" Dustin turned his gaze.

"It's indeed a remarkable treasure!"

Samuel smiled in satisfaction. "Although I'm not interested in money, I still need to contribute a bit for the family business. Regarding this Jade Dew Cream, how do you plan to cooperate?"

"As for production, I've already arranged a partnership with the Lancaster family. Mr. Samuel, you will be responsible for sales and promotion, utilizing the Samuel family's connections and influence to turn Jade Dew cream into a bestseller. Regarding the profit distribution, we can split it in a 40-30-30 manner. The Thompson family takes 40%, and both the Lancaster family and I take 30% each. How does that sound?" Dustin proposed.

"I thought you might ask for a lion's share, but you're not greedy at all," Samuel said with a half-smile.

With the influence of the Thompson family, taking a 40% share was no problem at all, but having it offered willingly by Dustin was another matter.

"In business, sincerity and fairness are essential. Since the Thompson family will contribute the most, naturally, you should have the lion's share," Dustin said with a smile.

"That's right, you're to my liking."

Samuel nodded in satisfaction, his smile growing broader.

His passionate gaze made goosebumps rise on Dustin's skin. Surely he didn't mean to go too far, did he?

"Mr. Samuel, Jade Dew Cream may not have a smooth journey ahead. We have two competitors, and I hope you are prepared," Dustin steered the conversation in a timely manner.

"Oh? Who dares to compete with the Thompson family?" Samuel raised an eyebrow.

"The Torby family and the Stratford family among the Eight Great Clans..."

Dustin didn't hide anything and briefly explained the situation.

"So that's how it is."

Samuel remained unfazed after listening. "Given the conduct of the Torby and Stratford families, it's not surprising they would resort to such despicable tactics. However, rest assured, with the Thompson family backing you, they won't dare to mess with you in the future. As for the market, there's no need to worry. Our product is good and affordable, and with the Thompson family's connections and influence, we can crush them without leaving a trace."

"With Mr. Samuel's assurance, I feel at ease," Dustin nodded slightly.

"Dustin, in the future, as long as you stick with me, I won't mistreat you. I promise to let you live a life of luxury and indulgence."

Samuel placed his hand on Dustin's shoulder, giving it a light pat, and his smile held a certain meaning.

Dustin stiffened all over, unsure whether to cry or laugh.

We were talking about business, so why the hell are you trying to do something else?

"Dustin, I think you have a nice appearance, delicate skin, and tender flesh. You fit my aesthetic preferences quite well. As long as you agree to some of my requests, I guarantee that you'll live a life of wealth and luxury, enjoying endless pleasures!"

Samuel sized Dustin up, his eyes burning with desire as if he were admiring a beautiful plaything.

"..."
Dustin instantly broke out in cold sweat, his scalp tingling.

Damn it! I couldn't avoid it after all!

Chapter 1433: An Unexpected Outcome

"Why are you so nervous? I won't eat you," Samuel teased, giving Dustin's broad shoulder a playful squeeze. "You may look slim, but you feel quite sturdy. Must be one of those cases where clothes make you look thin, but you're well-built underneath, right? Not bad, not bad at all."

Goosebumps covered Dustin's body, and he quickly moved away from Samuel's touch. With a serious expression, he said, "Let's stick to discussing business. I can't meet any other requests."

"Dustin, I'm doing this for your own good. With the Thompson family backing you, you can practically dominate Stonia in the future. It's just a minor sacrifice, nothing significant. You know, most people don't even have this kind of opportunity," Samuel said earnestly.

"Forget it. I can't afford this kind of 'opportunity' you're offering," Dustin waved his hand repeatedly.

Selling his body was even worse than being killed.

"You! You really don't know how to appreciate your good fortune. If it weren't for your handsome appearance and your talents, do you think I'd cut you any slack?"

Samuel shook his head and sighed, "Do you know how many people want to be my brother-in-law? The line goes from here to the east side of the city. I'm giving you a chance!"

"Wait a minute!"

Dustin suddenly froze. "What did you just say? Brother-in-law?"

Wasn't he just trying to take advantage of him? How did it turn into a brother-in-law scenario?

"Of course."

Samuel said seriously, "I have a total of seventeen sisters. Four of them are already married, and there are thirteen more waiting to get married at home. They're not young anymore. I'm the only brother in the family, and it's quite a headache!"

People often said he was born into good fortune, but they didn't understand his troubles. As the only son of the family, he was under a lot of pressure. He had to study many things every day. Fortunately, he had a sharp mind and excelled in various fields.

However, the most troublesome issue for him was finding husbands for his sisters. These marriages had to meet multiple criteria: matching social status, good looks, outstanding talents, and impeccable character. The requirements were overwhelming.

What was crucial was that he didn't just need one brother-in-law; he needed to find thirteen!

The difficulty of this task was beyond imagination.

So, whenever he had the chance, he would scout for suitable candidates for his sisters. After observing Dustin, he thought he might be a good brother-in-law candidate.

"Oh, so it's a brother-in-law?" Dustin let out a sigh of relief. "You really scared me. I thought..."

"You thought what?" Samuel was momentarily puzzled, then suddenly realized. "Oh, I understand now. You thought I had some improper intentions toward you?"

"Well..." Dustin felt quite embarrassed.

The words and actions of the other party earlier were indeed a bit strange.

"Do rumors outside suggest that I have a certain preference?" Samuel asked with a smirk.

"Um, aren't those just baseless rumors?" Dustin replied, somewhat uncertain.

"Well... they're not exactly baseless rumors, because I spread those rumors myself," Samuel admitted candidly.

"What?" Dustin was taken aback, not understanding what was going on.

"As you know, when someone is good-looking, they tend to attract unwanted attention."

Samuel ran his fingers through his hair and said quite self-assuredly, "Being as handsome and accomplished as I am, with my family background and talents, I have women throwing themselves at me every day. I'm like a desirable catch, pursued relentlessly by countless women. To avoid these troubles, I decided to declare that I have a preference for men. Over time, these rumors spread."

"So, it's like that." Dustin nodded.

He finally understood. Dustin's behavior and comments earlier, combined with the psychological manipulation from Hazel, could indeed lead to misunderstandings.

Fortunately, everything was clarified now, and this would help ease any potential tension in their future collaboration.

Chapter 1434: Matchmaker

"Mr. Dustin, how about considering becoming my brother-in-law?"

"As long as you marry one of my sisters, Thompson Family will be your backing in the future. You'll have everything you need, rain or shine, sitting comfortably at home."

"What's more, my thirteen sisters are all beautiful, and they excel in various arts and skills. They won't let you down."

Thompson was energetically promoting, fully displaying his matchmaker skills.

"Mr. Samuel, you're joking. I'm just an unknown person; I can't possibly reach out to the daughters of the Thompson family." Dustin politely declined.

"No worries. I don't care about that. As long as I find you agreeable, you can be my brother-in-law. My sisters won't refuse."

Samuel said, taking out his phone and showing Dustin photos of his sisters while introducing each one: "Come on, come over here... take a look. These are pictures of my sisters. You can pick whomever you like, and you don't need to worry about anything else. Just leave it to me."

"Uh?" Dustin twitched at the corner of his mouth.

This guy was promoting his sisters like they were products for sale.

And it was a free offer, no money required, just pick and take.

Was he in such a hurry?

"What do you think? My sisters are all beautiful, right? If you don't like just one, you can have two, as long as your body can handle it. I don't mind," Samuel enthusiastically said.

"Mr. Samuel, your kind offer is appreciated, but I already have a fiancée, so there's no need to discuss this further," Dustin politely declined.

"Fiancée? What's that got to do with it? It doesn't matter until you're married," Samuel said dismissively. "Is your fiancée more beautiful than my sisters?"

"She is indeed more beautiful than your sisters," Dustin nodded.

"Uh..."

Samuel's face stiffened, and he was left speechless.

This guy, was he even making sense?

"Never mind, never mind. If you're not interested, I won't force it. We can only say that we're not fated to be," Samuel said regretfully, shaking his head as if he was the one losing out.

"Don't worry, it's just business. We can separate business from personal matters. I can handle these things."

Samuel opened his folding fan and said nonchalantly, "As long as you produce this Jade Dew Cream, our Thompson Family will certainly support it. We'll all make money together when the time comes. Why not?"

"Mr. Samuel, you're truly wise. Let's toast to a prosperous business." Dustin smiled and raised his glass.

"Here we go! Cheers!" Samuel raised his tea cup and clinked it against Dustin's, then downed the tea in one go.

"Oh, by the way, Mr. Dustin..."

At this moment, Samuel seemed to remember something. He lowered his voice and said mysteriously, "Besides Jade Dew Cream, do you have any other herbal medicine? You know, the kind that can make a man more... vigorous."

"Make a man more vigorous?"

Dustin was slightly taken aback but quickly realized, "You mean aphrodisiacs?"

"Shh!"

Samuel made a hushing gesture in a panic and whispered, "You understand, that's enough. There's no need to say it out loud. Also, I want to make it clear, it's not that I can't perform, I just want to be more... vigorous, you know?"

"I understand," Dustin nodded with a smile. "If you're looking for something to enhance your... vigor, there are indeed such medicines. But I don't have any with me right now. Next time we meet, I'll directly give you a bottle. I guarantee you'll become... extremely vigorous!"

"That's great, buddy! You really get me!"

Samuel's eyes lit up, and he said excitedly, "From today on, you're my blood brother! If you ever have any trouble, don't hesitate to come to me!"

Since Dustin's Jade Dew Cream was so amazing, the aphrodisiac he mentioned shouldn't be disappointing, right? He was getting a bit excited just thinking about it.

Chapter 1435: Thompson Medical Office

After reaching an agreement with Samuel, Dustin immediately called Hazel from the opposite room.

The three of them had a detailed discussion and signed relevant contracts.

With this, the tripartite alliance was officially formed.

Over the next two days, Dustin taught the pharmacists how to refine Jade Dew Cream while also starting the reconstruction of Healwell Clinic.

He was running between two tasks, busy but enjoying it.

Fortunately, with Hazel's help, things quickly fell into place.

As for the Torby and Stratford families, their progress was even faster, and the production of Jade Dew Cream had already entered the selling stage.

They even changed its name to "Revival Cream."

The implication was the miraculous revival of the hands of a skilled healer.

Although the medicinal content of "Revival Cream" didn't meet standards, with the power of money, these issues were inconsequential.

After some publicity, "Revival Cream" from the Torby and Stratford families gained widespread fame.

Despite its high price, the response was excellent, especially due to its remarkable wound-healing effects, attracting numerous pharmaceutical distributors.

It even drew the attention of the military's higher-ups.

For soldiers who frequently got injured, this quick-acting, wound-healing ointment was an invaluable treasure, capable of saving lives at critical moments.

So, all branches of the military took this very seriously.

Wave after wave of people flocked to it; batch after batch of orders followed one another.

In just two days, the Torby and Stratford families had taken on a massive number of orders, unprecedented in their business.

Various medical experts asserted that this newly introduced Revival Cream would become an unprecedented hit!
Noon.
East City, Thompson Medical Group Chairman's office.

A smartly dressed, beautiful woman was sitting quietly on a swivel chair, listening to her female secretary's report.

"Chairman Emma, we've investigated it thoroughly. The suddenly emerging Revival Cream on the market is a joint product of the Stratford and Torby families. Its medicinal effects are quite extraordinary and far surpass Thompson Medical Group's Golden Wound Medicine."

"At this rate, the situation for our Thompson Medical Group doesn't look good!"

As the female secretary spoke, she placed the investigation materials she had in her hand on the office desk.

Emma Thompson examined them closely, her eyebrows slightly furrowing. "How could this be? In just a few days, how could they possibly develop such an impressive medicine?"

As the eldest daughter of the Thompson family and the chairman of Thompson Medical Group, she was well-acquainted with both the Stratford and Torby families. While they were both prestigious families, they were also competitors, so she had been closely monitoring their developments.

In fact, she had even planted informants within both families. Leaving aside other matters, the research activities of the Stratford and Torby families in the field of medicine were something she believed she should be aware of. However, this time, she hadn't received any information before the launch of the Revival Cream, as if it had appeared out of thin air, which was incredibly strange.

"Chairman Emma, what should we do now? Should we try to contact the Stratford and Torby families and explore the possibility of cooperation?" the female secretary suggested.

"It's not that simple," Emma shook her head. "They clearly came prepared this time. If we actively seek cooperation, we'll likely end up losing a significant portion of our profits."

"But if we don't cooperate, some of the high-profit medicines from our Thompson Medical Group won't be able to survive, and our stock prices will plummet, resulting in substantial losses. It will be even worse," the female secretary expressed her concerns.

"Let me think..." Emma lightly massaged her temples and began to ponder the situation carefully.

Choosing to cooperate would almost certainly result in the Stratford and Torby families raising their prices significantly, taking advantage of the opportunity to seize Thompson Medical Group's market share and lure away its customers.

Not cooperating would lead to significant losses for Thompson Medical Group, and over time, the market would still be encroached upon, and customers would still be poached. It was truly a dilemma.

"Ding, ding, ding..."

At that moment, the phone on the desk rang.

Emma answered and heard a familiar voice on the other end. "Chairman Emma, Miss Isabela and Mr. Owen are here for a visit. Do you have some time?"

Chapter 1436: Ten Percent Share

"Please, have them come in," Emma replied.

"Understood."

The phone call ended, and moments later, the office door opened.

Owen and Isabela entered together, both wearing cheerful expressions and smiles on their faces.

"Chairman Emma, we've come uninvited today; I hope we're not disturbing you," Owen said politely.

As for Isabela, she was more straightforward, confidently taking a seat on the sofa, assuming a leadership posture.

"Mr. Owen, Miss Isabela, I wonder what brings you here today?" Emma asked calmly.

"We wouldn't dare to offer guidance. We've come today to discuss business with Chairman Emma," Owen said with a sly smile.

"Business? What kind of business?" Emma pretended not to know, her expression unchanged.

"Chairman Emma, have you heard about the Revival Cream recently developed by our Stratford and Torby families?" Owen inquired.

"I've heard a bit. What about it?" Emma maintained her composure.

"Since you've heard about it, that makes things easier."

Owen smiled and continued, "The Revival Cream we've developed is a miracle healing medicine. If we promote it comprehensively, it will undoubtedly surpass all the external wound medicines on the market, including your Thompson Medical Group's Golden Wound Medicine."

"Mr. Owen, you seem quite confident. Your Revival Cream may be good, but our Thompson Medical Group's Golden Wound Medicine is no slouch," Emma remarked.

"It's not about confidence; it's about facts."

Owen smiled knowingly. "Chairman Emma, you're an intelligent person. You should understand the gap between the two products. It's the prevailing trend, and denying it won't change anything."

"So, Mr. Owen, what exactly are you trying to say? Please, get straight to the point," Emma remained calm.

"Of course!"

Owen snapped his fingers and said with a smile, "Chairman Emma, our Revival Cream will soon dominate the entire market. But for a smoother development, I hope we can cooperate with Thompson Medical Group."

"Oh? What kind of cooperation are you proposing?" Emma interlocked her fingers on the desk, appearing attentive.

"It's quite simple. Let both our families handle production, and Thompson Medical Group can use its sales channels to promote it nationwide. This way, the Revival Cream can quickly capture a large market share, and we can all make a substantial profit," Owen said with a smile.

"That sounds promising, but how would the profits be divided?" Emma countered.

The Revival Cream becoming a hit was inevitable, and cooperating with the Torby and Stratford families would help to recover their losses.

However, this inclination couldn't be too obvious, as it might be exploited.

"We've discussed it internally and are considering giving Thomson Medical Group a thirty percent share..." Owen began to state the offer when Isabela, sitting on the sofa, suddenly spoke up, "We'll give you ten percent of the profits."

"Hmm?"

As soon as this statement was made, Emma immediately furrowed her brows.

Owen's smile froze as well.

Previously, the two families had agreed that, in order to quickly open up the market, it would be best to offer Thompson Medical Group a thirty percent profit share. The division would gradually decrease once the product gained recognition. But now, Isabela had come forward and pushed the profit share to its lowest point, ten percent.

It was quite a lowball offer!

"Miss Isabela, are you negotiating in good faith here?" Emma said coldly.

"Chairman Emma, ten percent of the profits is already the maximum we can offer," Isabela replied indifferently. "After all, the Revival Cream is the result of research and production from both our families, and Thompson Medical Group hasn't contributed anything except for sales. Ten percent is quite generous."

"If you're not sincere about it, then there's no need to discuss cooperation further!" Emma said with a frosty tone.

"Chairman Emma, you should think carefully before answering," Isabela coldly snorted. "If you cooperate, Thompson Medical Group can still make some profit. If not, you'll be digging your own grave!"

Chapter 1437: Minor Disturbance

"Miss Isabela, are you threatening me?" Isabela's aggressive demeanor caused Emma's expression to darken, and her gaze suddenly became sharp.

With Thompson Medical Group's sales channels and influence in the pharmaceutical industry, offering a profit share of forty to fifty percent wouldn't be an issue for a cooperation. Moreover, it depended on the value of the product being sold.

Yet, this woman right in front of her, who had come to seek cooperation, was clearly acting arrogantly, not taking Thompson Medical Group seriously. She not only offered only a ten percent profit share but also dared to make threats.

Did she really think the Thompson family was a pushover?

"Chairman Emma, please don't misunderstand. Isabela was just making a joke with you," sensing the unfavorable situation, Owen quickly began to smooth things over and signaled Isabela repeatedly with his eyes.

Damn! Had this woman taken the wrong medication?

They had agreed to offer a thirty percent profit share, and now she was pushing it down to ten percent. This wasn't cooperation; it was taking advantage of the Thompson family.

Furthermore, the Thompson family was one of the Four Great Families, with superior influence in various aspects compared to the Torby and Stratford families. Especially in the field of medicine, they were the industry leaders.

Starting a feud with such a behemoth was not a wise choice.

"A joke?" Emma snorted. "Miss Isabela, from the looks of it, you don't seem like you're joking at all."

"Chairman Emma, those who understand the times are wise. Ten percent profit is already quite generous. Our Revival Cream is destined to become a hit, and no one can stop it," Isabela said proudly. "If you miss this opportunity, the losses for your Thompson family will be immeasurable. I believe you understand the stakes."

With the agreement in place, Torby provided the formula, and Stratford handled production and promotion. According to their arrangement, the profits from the cooperation would be evenly divided between the two families.

If they gave Thompson Medical Group thirty percent, then the Torby and Stratford families would only receive thirty-five percent combined. This was clearly unfair.

The Revival Cream had incredible medicinal properties, and it would undoubtedly sell well. Why should they give such a high profit share to Thompson Medical Group when they hadn't contributed anything except sales?

In Isabela's view, offering a ten percent profit share to Thompson Medical Group was already quite high. According to her perspective, even giving five percent could be considered generous.

"If your Revival Cream is so incredible, then why bother with Thompson Medical Group? You can go and cooperate with someone else!" Emma said coldly.

"Chairman Emma, we are giving you an opportunity. Ordinary companies wouldn't even have the qualification to be agents for our Revival Cream," Isabela remained arrogant.

"Thanks, but I'm not interested," Emma firmly declined. "Both of you, I have other matters to attend to, and I won't see you off!"

"Chairman Emma..."

"No need to say more, please leave!"

Owen was about to speak, but he was interrupted by Emma's sharp tone.

Since when had the Thompson family been threatened like this? Just for a single product, did they really think they could threaten the Thompson family's position? At most, they would lose a portion of the market, and the Thompson family could withstand such a minor disturbance.

"Miss Emma! Do you even realize how much damage your decision will cause to the Thompson family? You better think carefully!" Isabela frowned slightly.

This woman had no sense of decorum!

"Even if the Thompson family suffers losses, it has nothing to do with you. If you want us to serve as stepping stones for your two families, forget about it!" Emma said in a stern voice.

"You—!" Isabela was getting quite frustrated. She didn't expect this woman to be so obstinate, willing to let her company lose money rather than cooperate with the Torby and Stratford families.

Chapter 1438: Audacious

"Too foolish!"

"Oh! We have visitors?"

At that moment, Samuel walked in with a group of people. He was holding a folding fan and had a carefree demeanor as always.

The female martial artist, Anna, followed closely behind him, her sharp gaze scanning for any potential threats in the surroundings.

"Samuel, why are you here?" Emma's expression softened when she saw the newcomer.

"Big sister, I bet you haven't had lunch yet, right? I specially brought some food from the Imperial Tower for you to try," Samuel said as he received the food container from Anna and arranged the dishes neatly on the office desk.

Six dishes and one soup, with both meat and vegetables, they were delicious and well-prepared.

"Samuel, you're so considerate. It's clear that my doting on you hasn't been in vain," Emma immediately smiled.

All the earlier frustration was swept away.

She felt truly comforted by having such a thoughtful little brother.

"Big sister, are these two here for something important?" Samuel's gaze shifted toward Owen and Isabela.

As fellow scions of prominent families, he naturally recognized them, though they weren't particularly close.

"It's all business matters, but we haven't reached an agreement," Emma explained.

"Are you the young master of the Thompson family?" Isabela approached and said confidently, "We've recently developed a Revival Cream with miraculous effects, set to dominate the market soon. Originally, we intended to cooperate with the Thompson family. Unfortunately, your elder sister doesn't know how to appreciate opportunities and declined our invitation. It's a very foolish decision. I hope you can inform the Thompson family's upper management to reconsider our proposal."

"Declined cooperation?" Samuel glanced at his elder sister and then back at Isabela, asking cautiously, "How much profit are you planning to offer to our Thompson family?"

"We're offering you ten percent of the profits," Isabela replied, extending one finger.

"How much? Ten percent?" Samuel blinked, as if he couldn't believe his ears.

"That's right."

"Miss Isabela, are you out of your mind? Ten percent? Are you begging for handouts here?" Samuel retorted, his tone far from friendly.
Dustin had given him a forty percent profit share for the genuine Jade Dew Cream, and now this woman was offering a mere ten percent for an inferior product. Did she really think the Thompson family was that gullible?

"Thompson Young Master, mind your manners!" Isabela frowned. "With our Revival Cream about to become a hit, you'll have a steady stream of income. Ten percent profit will be more than enough for your Thompson family to make a fortune!"

"Without my Thompson family's distribution channels, your product won't be worth a damn!" Samuel rolled his eyes. "No matter how good your stuff is, it's useless if you can't sell it. Do you think we're fools, trying to milk us with nothing in return?"

"How dare you speak like this?!" Isabela was getting increasingly frustrated.

With her status and beauty, she was usually treated with politeness by men. She expected a certain level of gentlemanly behavior. But this guy was using foul language and profanity without any manners.

"I'll speak however I want. If you like it, listen; if you don't, get lost!" Samuel showed no mercy.

"You... you... you're audacious!" Isabela was seething.

"Is this considered audacious? I can be even more audacious if you want!" Samuel snapped his fingers and ordered, "Guards, kick these two idiots out. If they resist, break their legs!"

Chapter 1439: Bunch of Losers

With Samuel's command, his group of bodyguards immediately surged forward, surrounding Isabela and Owen. Their fierce and intimidating appearance made it seem like a pack of tigers were eyeing two defenseless lambs.

"What are you planning? I warn you not to act recklessly. I am Torby family's heiress. If you lay a finger on me, you will pay a heavy price!" Isabela warned, her tone firm.

She didn't expect Samuel to be so unreasonable. He was far more difficult to deal with than Emma.

"Young Master Samuel, calm down. If a deal can't be made, there's no need to escalate things like this. Let's maintain some decency," Owen quickly tried to mediate, wearing a placating smile.

Samuel's status was incredibly high, well-known in the elite circles of Stonia. The entire Thompson family treated him like a treasure, and no matter what mistakes he made, they would unreasonably protect him.

Looking at the various prominent offspring of wealthy families, none could compare to Samuel.

In other words, even if Samuel were to hit them today, Torby and Stratford families wouldn't dare to do anything in return.

"Mr. Samuel, don't get too excited. Business can't always be successful, and it's unnecessary to make such a fuss," Owen quickly tried to de-escalate the situation with a friendly tone.

The Torby family had high hopes for their Revival Cream, but Samuel's position and influence were not to be underestimated.

"You two came here acting all high and mighty, trying to intimidate us at Thompson Pharmaceutical. Did you really expect me to be polite? I advise you to leave before I lose my temper. Get out!" Samuel showed no hesitation.

With the position he held and the protection of the Thompson family, he had no qualms about confronting competitors head-on.

"You with the Thompson surname! Just you wait!" Isabela threatened, her emotions flaring.

"Today, you've treated us with indifference. Tomorrow, you'll regret not showing us respect!"

"When our Revival Cream becomes a hit, I will make you kneel and beg for mercy!"

Enraged, Isabela said.

"Sure, I'll be waiting. I'd love to see how amazing your Revival Cream really is," Samuel sneered.

"Hmph! One day, I'll make you kneel and beg for mercy on the ground!"

After uttering this furious parting remark, Isabela stormed out of the room.

"Mr. Samuel, your family made a wrong decision this time. You'll have to face the consequences," Owen said as he left.

The cooperation between the two sides had completely fallen apart.

"Spit! What a bunch of losers!" Samuel spat on the ground, a look of disdain on his face.

"Samuel, although these two individuals are despicable, we shouldn't underestimate them," Emma said. "I've already investigated the situation with the Revival Cream, and it does seem to be ahead of our Thompson's Golden Wound Medicine in many aspects. Once it becomes a hit, it will pose a significant threat to us. You should go and inform Father to prepare in advance."

"Big sister, don't worry. I don't even care about that junk Revival Cream," Samuel dismissed it.

"Samuel, you don't understand the gravity of the situation. To avoid greater losses, we must prepare early," Emma's expression became serious.

"Big sister, trust me, I already have a plan."

Samuel smiled faintly and pushed his food bowl forward. "Your most important task right now is to eat well and fill your stomach. Leave the rest to me."

"What plan do you have?" Emma was curious.

"To be honest, the Revival Cream developed by the Torby and Stratford families is actually a stolen formula, and it's subpar. Not only does it have poor efficacy, but it's also costly, and prolonged use can lead to certain side effects. We don't need such a subpar product," Samuel explained.

"How do you know all this?" Emma was surprised.

"Hehe, the person who possesses the genuine formula has already approached me, and we've reached a cooperation agreement," Samuel grinned.

"What?" Emma was astonished. "Samuel, are you joking with me?"

"Sis, how could I joke about something like this?" Samuel said seriously. "I've personally verified it, and the medicine I have now, in terms of wound-healing effects, far surpasses the so-called Revival Cream. As long as our Thompson family vigorously promotes it, we can crush the schemes of the Torby and Stratford families, and they won't even get to taste success!"

Chapter 1440: Lifelong Happiness

"Good, good, good... This is fantastic!" Emma's face lit up with joy, and she felt rejuvenated.

She had been worried about how to prepare for the impact of the Revival Cream and minimize losses. Little did she expect to receive such good news so quickly.

The Thompson family was already a leader in the industry, controlling nearly 70% of the pharmaceutical market in Stonia. With a quality product in hand, they had no concerns about selling it.

This was why the Torby and Stratford families had approached them for cooperation. To promote the Revival Cream, they had no choice but to involve the Thompson family.

Unfortunately, both families were too greedy and unwilling to share profits, leading to the failed negotiations.

Now, with the unexpected good news brought by her brother, Thompson's Pharmaceuticals would no longer be constrained. They could even use this opportunity to put pressure on the Torby and Stratford families.

"Wait a minute..." After the initial excitement, Emma seemed to have a thought and suddenly asked, "Samuel, who are the people you're cooperating with? Are they reliable? What's their character like? Could there be any hidden motives?"

"Big sister, don't worry. I'm not useless; I wouldn't easily be deceived," Samuel replied confidently. He used two fingers to pick up a piece of braised pork from the plate and popped it into his mouth, chewing while continuing, "I've thoroughly investigated it. The person I'm cooperating with is called Dustin, from the Southern Province. He has a good reputation locally, excels in both academics and martial arts, and is also a skilled physician. There are no issues with his background or character."

"Why he chose to cooperate with me has two reasons: making money and seeking revenge. He possesses a family heirloom formula, which was initially intended to be sold to the Torby family. However, the Torby family reneged on the deal, took the formula, and refused to pay. They even tried to kill him to cover it up. Left with no other options, he had to seek protection and heard about our Thompson family's substantial resources, so he came to me."

"I've already put him to the test, and he's trustworthy."

As Samuel spoke, he picked up another piece of braised pork and continued eating, clearly savoring it.

"I see," Emma nodded, and most of her doubts were dispelled. As his elder sister, she naturally worried that her brother might be deceived. However, upon careful consideration, even though her brother seemed unreliable at times, he had never let her down in critical moments.

"Big sister, please eat in peace. Don't overthink it. The food is getting cold," Samuel urged.

"Alright, I'll eat."

Emma smiled, picked up her bowl and chopsticks, and began to enjoy her meal. While eating, she said, "Samuel, if you have the chance, bring this Dustin over for me to meet. A talent like him should be well-treated in our Thompson family."

"Sis, you're not trying to have some ulterior motive, are you?" Samuel suddenly grinned mischievously.

"Huh?" Emma was momentarily taken aback.

"Sis, this guy is great in every way, except he's too serious."

Samuel shrugged and said with a hint of helplessness, "Originally, I wanted to use your beauty to seduce him into marrying into the Thompson family as my brother-in-law. However, this guy didn't even spare a glance and flatly refused. He didn't give me any face at all."

Emma's eye twitched.

"Sis, don't worry, I won't give up. For your lifelong happiness, I'll definitely persuade him! If all else fails, we'll use force to get our way. We'll cook the raw rice into a mature meal, and then he won't be able to back out even if he wants to!"

"Hehe... I'm truly a genius!" Samuel said with confidence and a mischievous grin.

Chapter 1445
Theo Bryant lost, and he lost badly.
Its huge body directly smashed a hole into the wall, and its upper body was embedded in it, unable to move.
From a distance, it looks like a painting hanging on the wall.
“ah?”
Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned.
All of them stared wide-eyed, their faces full of horror.
When Theo Bryant rushed forward fiercely, they thought they were sure of victory, but they didn’t expect to be knocked away as soon as they met.
So much so that they still hadn’t reacted.
“What happened just now? Brother Theo …actually lost?”
“How is it possible? Brother Theo is so strong, how could he lose to this kid?”
“Accident! It must be an accident!”
After a short silence, the audience was in an uproar.
No one expected such a result.
Theo Bryant was born with supernatural powers and was a master of horizontal training. His physical defense was so strong that he was considered invulnerable.
It’s incredible that such a master couldn’t even block Dustin’s move.
“Snapped!”
The teacup in Liam Bryant’s hand fell to the ground and broke into pieces.
The smile on his face completely froze, and he was no longer calm.
The situation in front of him was too unexpected.
The Bryant family ’s talented children who were ranked among the top three were defeated by Dustin with one move.
Underestimate the enemy? Or is the strength gap too big?
“Damn it! I knew this kid would be difficult to deal with!”
Ian Bryant swallowed, feeling a little scared when he thought of the previous scene where he was beaten violently.
The experiences of the two were very similar, but Theo Bryant was obviously injured more seriously.
It can be seen from this that when Dustin hit him before, he didn’t use all his strength.
What a terrible guy!
“It’s big, but it’s useless, it’s just a living target.”
Dustin retracted his fists slowly, without any fluctuation in his expression, as if he had just done something trivial.
“Boy! What exactly did you use just now?!”
Liam Bryant suddenly stood up with a slap on the table, his eyes sharp.
Theo Bryant’s body is invulnerable to swords and guns, and it is basically impossible for his peers to seriously injure him with a single punch.
So he suspected that Dustin must have used some kind of trick.
“Master Liam, I am willing to bet and admit defeat. Your Bryant family can’t afford to lose, right?” Dustin said lightly.
“If you win with real ability, we will naturally be convinced, but your performance just now is obviously not normal.” Liam Bryant said coldly.
“If Sir Liam doesn’t believe it, then send a few more people to try, or you can come together.” Dustin spread his hands.
“Be bold!”
“presumptuous!”
Hearing this, many Bryant family disciples yelled angrily.
Everyone was filled with righteous indignation, gearing up, wishing to tear Dustin into pieces.
This kid is so crazy that he doesn’t pay attention to them at all.
“Boy! You are playing with fire!”
Liam Bryant’s face darkened and his eyes became extremely evil.
The Bryant family is one of the four royal families, when was it provoked like this?
If you don’t kill the chicken to scare the monkeys today, I’m afraid it will be difficult to convince the public in the future.
“Master Liam, please finish the fight early. I’m really in a hurry.” Dustin said seriously.
“Since you want to play with fire and set yourself on fire, then I will fulfill you!”
Liam Bryant snorted coldly, then named a few martial arts masters in the crowd and ordered: “You guys come together and give this kid a taste of the power of our Bryant family !”
“yes!”
Several people immediately stepped out and greeted Dustin one after another.

Chapter 1445
Its huge body directly smashed a hole into the wall, and its upper body was embedded in it, unable to move.
“ah?”
When Theo Bryant rushed forward fiercely, they thought they were sure of victory, but they didn’t expect to be knocked away as soon as they met.
Theo Bryant was born with supernatural powers and was a master of horizontal training. His physical defense was so strong that he was considered invulnerable.
“Snapped!”
The Bryant family ’s talented children who were ranked among the top three were defeated by Dustin with one move.
Ian Bryant swallowed, feeling a little scared when he thought of the previous scene where he was beaten violently.
The experiences of the two were very similar, but Theo Bryant was obviously injured more seriously.
It can be seen from this that when Dustin hit him before, he didn’t use all his strength.
What a terrible guy!
Dustin retracted his fists slowly, without any fluctuation in his expression, as if he had just done something trivial.
Theo Bryant’s body is invulnerable to swords and guns, and it is basically impossible for his peers to seriously injure him with a single punch.
“Master Liam, I am willing to bet and admit defeat. Your Bryant family can’t afford to lose, right?” Dustin said lightly.
“If you win with real ability, we will naturally be convinced, but your performance just now is obviously not normal.” Liam Bryant said coldly.
“If Sir Liam doesn’t believe it, then send a few more people to try, or you can come together.” Dustin spread his hands.
“Be bold!”
“presumptuous!”
Everyone was filled with righteous indignation, gearing up, wishing to tear Dustin into pieces.
The Bryant family is one of the four royal families, when was it provoked like this?
If you don’t kill the chicken to scare the monkeys today, I’m afraid it will be difficult to convince the public in the future.
“Master Liam, please finish the fight early. I’m really in a hurry.” Dustin said seriously.
“Since you want to play with fire and set yourself on fire, then I will fulfill you!”
Liam Bryant snorted coldly, then named a few martial arts masters in the crowd and ordered: “You guys come together and give this kid a taste of the power of our Bryant family !”
“yes!”
More chapter please. It's getting exciting..

An understated Dominance

Uncategorized

Chapter 1446​

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
If they fight alone, they have no confidence, but if they work together to siege, they can definitely win.
“stop!”
At this time, a group of people suddenly walked in at the door of the martial arts hall.
The leader was a tall, white-haired old man.
The old man was wearing a Thompson suit, his face was calm and intimidating, and there was an invisible sense of oppression in his steps.
That is a powerful aura naturally formed by being in a high position for a long time.
At this moment, beside the old man in Thompson suit, there was also a stunning woman who would conquer the country.
The woman’s facial features are exquisite and perfect, her figure is graceful, her temperament is cold and luxurious, and her every move has the look of a queen.
The woman is Natasha who arrived in time!
“Bold! Who are you? How dare you break into the world’s martial arts gym?!” A disciple of the Bryant family shouted angrily.
“Shut up!”
Liam Bryant’s complexion changed drastically, and he slapped the disciple of the Bryant family directly on the face, then turned around, and greeted the old man in the Thompson suit, bowed his hands and said respectfully: “I will greet Duke Duncan at the end!”
“What? Duke Duncan?!”
As soon as this remark came out, the entire audience changed color.
The Bryant family’s children, who were extremely arrogant just now, immediately bowed their hands and bowed down, keeping silent like cicadas, looking extremely humble.
As the Duke of the current dynasty, his status is so high and his power is so powerful that he can be said to be under one person and above tens of thousands.
Even if the old man of the Bryant family saw it, he would have to pay their respects.
“This is not the Forbidden City, so you don’t need to be polite.” Duke said lightly.
“I don’t know the Duke is here, what advice do you have?” Liam Bryant asked a little nervously.
Duke has always lived reclusively and never shows up easily.
It’s hard to avoid people’s imaginations to openly appear here now.
“I don’t have any advice. I came here today just to watch the excitement. You should do whatever you want and ignore me.” Duke’s face was expressionless.
“Watching the fun?”
Liam Bryant’s expression froze, and his heart became even more disturbed.
Duke has so many things to do every day and is so busy at ordinary times. How can he have time to come here to watch the fun?
Besides, why would a fight between a few juniors alarm the Duke of the dynasty?
When his eyes turned to Natasha next to him, he suddenly reacted.
I almost forgot that Dustin seemed to be the pretty boy raised by this girl.
Could it be that Duke is here to support Dustin?
Isn’t it?
Is it too outrageous for a pretty boy to ask Duke Duncan to take charge?
“Fifth Master Liam, we have agreed to a fight in the ring. Isn’t it appropriate for your Bryant family to bully the minority here?” Natasha said coldly.
“this……”
Liam Bryant smiled awkwardly and said, “Miss Harmon misunderstood, we were just joking with Dustin.”
“Yeah, yeah, just kidding.” Everyone in the Bryant family nodded in agreement.
Duke Duncan is here, who dares to make a mistake?
“Hmph! It’s best that way.”
Natasha glanced sideways and stopped talking. Instead, she walked up to Dustin and said angrily, “Husband, why didn’t you tell me before you came? What if something happens?”
“It happened suddenly and I forgot about it for a moment.”
Dustin said with a guilty conscience: “Besides, even people like the Bryant family can’t hurt me.”
“That’s what I said, but it would be too irrational for you to take risks alone.” Natasha was a little dissatisfied.
“I promise, it won’t happen next time.” Dustin said seriously.
“That’s pretty much it.”
Natasha immediately showed a smile, then took Dustin’s arm, walked in front of her grandfather, and introduced: “Come, let me introduce you, this is my grandfather, a senior official in Stonia.”
“Junior Dustin has met Duke Duncan.”
Dustin cupped his hands and bent down, bowing deeply to show respect.
“Dustin?”
Duke looked up and down and said meaningfully: “You look familiar. Have we met before?”

th
From today I post 20 chapters per day in this thread. I have to do my personal works also. 30 Chapter per day huge for me to translate. So, I decided to post 20 chapters per day.
thank you bro.....
Chapter 1445
“ah?”
“Snapped!”
What a terrible guy!
“Be bold!”
“presumptuous!”
“yes!”
more chapters please🙏

I don't mean that Duke doesn't like Dustin or whatever.. my imagination went to the massacre in forbidden city 10 years ago. With the fact Duke is someone influential there, he may have the hand in Dustin's mother's death.. and this gives Dahlia the chance to go back to Dustin 🫣😬
Killing someone like the wife of Xiliang King and mother of Dustin cannot be done by a simple Duke. Even the Emperor won’t dare. There is an entity called Huolong Pavilion ( Dragon Pavilion) which is above the Emperor in power and even Emperor is just a puppet. That is responsible for the massacre of Dustin’s mother. Dustin’s family’s influence was so great that Dragon Pavilion got afraid thought that it might loose control over Dragonmarsh. That’s why they massacred Dustin’s family.

Last edited:

Understated Dominance

Voice

Chapter 1447​

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Duke’s scrutinizing eyes made Dustin feel a surge of inexplicable pressure.
However, he had already expected such a scene, and although he was quite surprised, he remained calm on the surface.
“The younger generation has heard of the Duke’s name for a long time, but has never seen it with his own eyes. Maybe the younger generation has a public face, so the Duke feels familiar.” Dustin explained neither humble nor overbearing.
Ten years have passed, and he has undergone earth-shaking changes no matter his height, appearance, or temperament.
Even if it is a close friend from the past, it is impossible to recognize it at a glance.
“Yeah?”
Duke looked at it from beginning to end again, and said calmly: “Maybe.”
“Grandpa, Dustin is amazing. He has both civil and military skills, and is proficient in medical skills. He has helped me many times before. Looking at the whole Stonia, it is difficult to find a young talent who is better than him.” Natasha introduced braggingly.
She never spared no effort in promoting her own man.
“Hehe…You girl, you are exaggerating.”
Duke shook his head and smiled: “Stonia has Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger, there are countless powerful people. Even though this kid has some skills, he is still far behind those top talents.”
“Grandpa, I know you don’t believe it now, but you will understand soon.” Natasha smiled mysteriously.
She didn’t explain too much, because many things had to be seen with her own eyes before she could truly believe them.
She can be sure that Dustin will give her grandfather a big, big surprise one day sooner or later.
“Okay, okay, take a seat first.”
Duke greeted, and sat down comfortablely with several people.
The guards behind him stood on the left and right, alert to any abnormalities around them.
“Liam Bryant, you can start now.”
Natasha smiled lightly, as if watching a play.
“start?”
Liam Bryant’s eyes twitched.
How to start? Connor Bryant was defeated, fighting alone, no one is Dustin’s opponent right now.
Unless Oscar Bryant arrived in time, he might be killed today.
“Fifth Bryant, what’s the matter? Didn’t you guys ask for a fight? Why didn’t you respond? You don’t want my grandpa to come here in a happy mood and return in a bad mood, right?” Natasha curled her lips.
“this……”
Liam Bryant’s face was stiff and sweat began to form on his forehead.
Who would have thought that a match between the juniors would startle a big guy like Duke?
The current situation is beyond his control.
There is no way to retreat now, so I can only bite the bullet and push up.
“Which one of you wants to go up and compete with Dustin?”
Liam Bryant turned around and looked at a group of Bryant family disciples.
“…”
Everyone looked at him, and he looked at everyone, and for a moment they looked at each other, hesitant.
Connor Bryant has been defeated. If someone fights alone, who can be Dustin’s opponent?
Wouldn’t it be humiliating oneself to challenge him now?
“What? There are so many men in the Bryant family, don’t any of them have courage?” Liam Bryant frowned slightly.
It’s one thing to lose, but it’s another thing not to dare.
The Bryant family hates failure, but they despise cowards even more.
“Ian Bryant! Come on!”
Liam Bryant was too lazy to talk nonsense and pointed at Ian Bryant next to him, intending to catch a scapegoat to make up for the loss.
“ah?”
Ian Bryantren was stupid.
His eyes widened, a little at a loss.
Damn it, I was beaten up by Dustin just a few days ago, and now I have to go up and get beaten again?
Is there still no excuse to send me away?
“Ah what? Come on!”

An understated Dominance

Uncategorized

Chapter 1446​

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
If they fight alone, they have no confidence, but if they work together to siege, they can definitely win.
“stop!”
At this time, a group of people suddenly walked in at the door of the martial arts hall.
The leader was a tall, white-haired old man.
The old man was wearing a Thompson suit, his face was calm and intimidating, and there was an invisible sense of oppression in his steps.
That is a powerful aura naturally formed by being in a high position for a long time.
At this moment, beside the old man in Thompson suit, there was also a stunning woman who would conquer the country.
The woman’s facial features are exquisite and perfect, her figure is graceful, her temperament is cold and luxurious, and her every move has the look of a queen.
The woman is Natasha who arrived in time!
“Bold! Who are you? How dare you break into the world’s martial arts gym?!” A disciple of the Bryant family shouted angrily.
“Shut up!”
Liam Bryant’s complexion changed drastically, and he slapped the disciple of the Bryant family directly on the face, then turned around, and greeted the old man in the Thompson suit, bowed his hands and said respectfully: “I will greet Duke Duncan at the end!”
“What? Duke Duncan?!”
As soon as this remark came out, the entire audience changed color.
The Bryant family’s children, who were extremely arrogant just now, immediately bowed their hands and bowed down, keeping silent like cicadas, looking extremely humble.
As the Duke of the current dynasty, his status is so high and his power is so powerful that he can be said to be under one person and above tens of thousands.
Even if the old man of the Bryant family saw it, he would have to pay their respects.
“This is not the Forbidden City, so you don’t need to be polite.” Duke said lightly.
“I don’t know the Duke is here, what advice do you have?” Liam Bryant asked a little nervously.
Duke has always lived reclusively and never shows up easily.
It’s hard to avoid people’s imaginations to openly appear here now.
“I don’t have any advice. I came here today just to watch the excitement. You should do whatever you want and ignore me.” Duke’s face was expressionless.
“Watching the fun?”
Liam Bryant’s expression froze, and his heart became even more disturbed.
Duke has so many things to do every day and is so busy at ordinary times. How can he have time to come here to watch the fun?
Besides, why would a fight between a few juniors alarm the Duke of the dynasty?
When his eyes turned to Natasha next to him, he suddenly reacted.
I almost forgot that Dustin seemed to be the pretty boy raised by this girl.
Could it be that Duke is here to support Dustin?
Isn’t it?
Is it too outrageous for a pretty boy to ask Duke Duncan to take charge?
“Fifth Master Liam, we have agreed to a fight in the ring. Isn’t it appropriate for your Bryant family to bully the minority here?” Natasha said coldly.
“this……”
Liam Bryant smiled awkwardly and said, “Miss Harmon misunderstood, we were just joking with Dustin.”
“Yeah, yeah, just kidding.” Everyone in the Bryant family nodded in agreement.
Duke Duncan is here, who dares to make a mistake?
“Hmph! It’s best that way.”
Natasha glanced sideways and stopped talking. Instead, she walked up to Dustin and said angrily, “Husband, why didn’t you tell me before you came? What if something happens?”
“It happened suddenly and I forgot about it for a moment.”
Dustin said with a guilty conscience: “Besides, even people like the Bryant family can’t hurt me.”
“That’s what I said, but it would be too irrational for you to take risks alone.” Natasha was a little dissatisfied.
“I promise, it won’t happen next time.” Dustin said seriously.
“That’s pretty much it.”
Natasha immediately showed a smile, then took Dustin’s arm, walked in front of her grandfather, and introduced: “Come, let me introduce you, this is my grandfather, a senior official in Stonia.”
“Junior Dustin has met Duke Duncan.”
Dustin cupped his hands and bent down, bowing deeply to show respect.
“Dustin?”
Duke looked up and down and said meaningfully: “You look familiar. Have we met before?”
Continue uploading chapters please.. thanks

From today I post 20 chapters per day in this thread. I have to do my personal works also. 30 Chapter per day huge for me to translate. So, I decided to post 20 chapters per day.
Appreciate your hard work nazmul. Thank you so much for entertaining us all.