An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Understated Dominance

Voice

Chapter 1447​

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Duke’s scrutinizing eyes made Dustin feel a surge of inexplicable pressure.
However, he had already expected such a scene, and although he was quite surprised, he remained calm on the surface.
“The younger generation has heard of the Duke’s name for a long time, but has never seen it with his own eyes. Maybe the younger generation has a public face, so the Duke feels familiar.” Dustin explained neither humble nor overbearing.
Ten years have passed, and he has undergone earth-shaking changes no matter his height, appearance, or temperament.
Even if it is a close friend from the past, it is impossible to recognize it at a glance.
“Yeah?”
Duke looked at it from beginning to end again, and said calmly: “Maybe.”
“Grandpa, Dustin is amazing. He has both civil and military skills, and is proficient in medical skills. He has helped me many times before. Looking at the whole Stonia, it is difficult to find a young talent who is better than him.” Natasha introduced braggingly.
She never spared no effort in promoting her own man.
“Hehe…You girl, you are exaggerating.”
Duke shook his head and smiled: “Stonia has Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger, there are countless powerful people. Even though this kid has some skills, he is still far behind those top talents.”
“Grandpa, I know you don’t believe it now, but you will understand soon.” Natasha smiled mysteriously.
She didn’t explain too much, because many things had to be seen with her own eyes before she could truly believe them.
She can be sure that Dustin will give her grandfather a big, big surprise one day sooner or later.
“Okay, okay, take a seat first.”
Duke greeted, and sat down comfortablely with several people.
The guards behind him stood on the left and right, alert to any abnormalities around them.
“Liam Bryant, you can start now.”
Natasha smiled lightly, as if watching a play.
“start?”
Liam Bryant’s eyes twitched.
How to start? Connor Bryant was defeated, fighting alone, no one is Dustin’s opponent right now.
Unless Oscar Bryant arrived in time, he might be killed today.
“Fifth Bryant, what’s the matter? Didn’t you guys ask for a fight? Why didn’t you respond? You don’t want my grandpa to come here in a happy mood and return in a bad mood, right?” Natasha curled her lips.
“this……”
Liam Bryant’s face was stiff and sweat began to form on his forehead.
Who would have thought that a match between the juniors would startle a big guy like Duke?
The current situation is beyond his control.
There is no way to retreat now, so I can only bite the bullet and push up.
“Which one of you wants to go up and compete with Dustin?”
Liam Bryant turned around and looked at a group of Bryant family disciples.
“…”
Everyone looked at him, and he looked at everyone, and for a moment they looked at each other, hesitant.
Connor Bryant has been defeated. If someone fights alone, who can be Dustin’s opponent?
Wouldn’t it be humiliating oneself to challenge him now?
“What? There are so many men in the Bryant family, don’t any of them have courage?” Liam Bryant frowned slightly.
It’s one thing to lose, but it’s another thing not to dare.
The Bryant family hates failure, but they despise cowards even more.
“Ian Bryant! Come on!”
Liam Bryant was too lazy to talk nonsense and pointed at Ian Bryant next to him, intending to catch a scapegoat to make up for the loss.
“ah?”
Ian Bryantren was stupid.
His eyes widened, a little at a loss.
Damn it, I was beaten up by Dustin just a few days ago, and now I have to go up and get beaten again?
Is there still no excuse to send me away?
“Ah what? Come on!”
Your translations are good, please keep posting more chapters👌🙏

can somebody give me the chinese name's(for people ,places and things etc.) english names i can change them

Last edited:
Chapter 1411: Challenge For A Duel

"Hehehe..."

Ian suddenly burst into laughter, starting low and gradually getting louder, becoming increasingly uninhibited.

The onlookers felt their scalps tingling and instinctively moved away, creating distance from him.

Everyone knew that Ian had an eccentric personality, prone to fits of rage, especially when he unleashed his trademark sinister laugh. Every time it happened, it meant that bloodshed was imminent.

"You really have guts, kid!"

After his laughter subsided, Ian's expression turned serious. "It's been so many years, and no one has dared to speak to me like this. Inept? Talentless? Well... very well! Just for those two sentences, today, you are definitely going to die!"

Saying this, his hand moved towards the gun holstered at his waist.

"Ian! I warn you not to act recklessly!"

Natasha stood in front of Dustin, her voice cold. "Dustin is my man, and if you dare to harm him, I won't spare you!"

"Hmm?"

Ian frowned, his face darkening. "Natasha, do you know what you're saying? Are you going to oppose me for the sake of this small-time pretty boy?"

"So what if I oppose you? Do you think you can do as you please?" Natasha remained fearless.

Ian's notorious reputation might intimidate lesser aristocratic families, but it was far from enough to scare her.

"Hmph! You're a woman; I won't argue with you."

Ian gritted his teeth and turned his fierce gaze towards Dustin. "Kid, you're acting so arrogantly behind a woman. What kind of man are you? If you have the guts, face me one-on-one. Let's have a duel between men!"

"You're not even worthy of fighting me," Dustin replied calmly.

"You arrogant son of a bitch!" Ian's face darkened even further. "I'm a prestigious fourth-rank Strong Martial General, skilled in both civil and military affairs. Who the hell do you think you are to look down on me?!"

"So, you're a fourth-rank general. So what? You owe your current status to the Bryant family's backing. Otherwise, do you think you'd have achieved this level of prestige?" Dustin sneered.

Dustin had encountered many pampered young masters like Ian. They relied on their family's influence and considered themselves outstanding individuals when, in reality, they were nothing more than leeches.

"You little ****! You talk so big!" Ian's face flushed with anger. "I'm a dignified fourth-rank Strong Martial General, and you dare to look down on me?!"

"Talk is cheap. Prove your worth in a fight." Dustin remained composed, unimpressed by Ian's bluster.

The entire banquet hall was in an uproar, and it seemed like a violent confrontation was inevitable.

"Since you're so eager to get a beating, I'll indulge you and help you understand that you shouldn't be so arrogant in life," Dustin said calmly.

"Good! Today, I'll see what you're made of!" Ian snorted and removed his coat, tossing it to one of his subordinates, then stepped onto the stage.
The dancers and performers on the stage were frightened and scattered.

"Honey, are you really going to fight him?" Natasha asked.

"This kind of brute can only be intimidated through force. Talking won't work with him. We need to subdue him with strength first, and then we can talk," Dustin replied.

"That makes sense," Natasha nodded slightly. "Just be careful."

"Why? Afraid I'll lose?" Dustin smiled.

"Of course not," Natasha rolled her eyes. "I just want you to go easy on him. Don't beat him to dead, or it will be troublesome."

She was well aware of Dustin's strength. Dealing with someone like Ian would be a walk in the park for him. However, the problem was that Ian had the powerful Bryant family behind him. If Dustin went too far, it could lead to complications.

"Don't worry, I'll just teach him a lesson. If he backs down, nothing serious will happen," Dustin replied with a faint smile.

Of course, if Ian proved to be stubborn, then he shouldn't blame Dustin for being ruthless.

"Hey! What are you dilly-dallying for down there, kid? Get up on the stage!" Ian shouted impatiently.

On the stage, Ian stood with an imposing presence. He was over six feet tall, had a robust physique, bulging muscles, and a fierce expression. His whole demeanor was intimidating.

"Why the rush? Are you in a hurry to reincarnate?" Dustin cast a cold glance at him and then slowly ascended the stage.

Chapter 1412: Infuriated

Such actions from Dustin sparked whispers among the crowd.

"This guy is way too audacious, isn't he? He actually dares to step onto the stage for a real fight? Remember, Ian is a genuine military officer. Engaging in a duel with someone like him, isn't that like a moth to a flame?"

"He's passionate about love, but although his courage is commendable, ultimately, this is self-inflicted suffering."

"In life, one should have self-awareness. Being an honest gigolo would be so much better. Why must he show off in public? If he gets beaten badly later, he won't even have time to regret it."

The guests below the stage sighed and shook their heads. In their eyes, Dustin's behavior was undoubtedly self-destructive.

Originally, with Miss Natasha protecting him, he could have just played it safe. But, for the sake of his ego, he had to confront Ian head-on.

Now, it was difficult to back down, and he might even be risking his life.

"Hmph! Utterly foolish, hiding behind Miss Natasha isn't good enough? He had to show off. Let's see how he ends up now!" Carlos sneered.

"What a self-important fool! He thinks he can stand up to a fourth-grade military officer with a bit of martial arts skill? He's simply seeking death!" Roselyn rejoiced in his misfortune.

The two of them stood side by side, watching Dustin on the stage as if they were watching a dead man.

When they learned that Miss Natasha had feelings for Dustin, they had mixed feelings of envy and jealousy. But now, there was no need for that, as he was about to meet his demise.

"Kid! I'll give you one last chance. Kneel before me, beg for mercy, and leave Natasha alone. That way, I'll spare your life!" Ian, with his hands behind his back, stood proudly on the stage, his face cold and his eyes sharp.

He seemed to be sure of his victory.

"The same goes for you. Don't bother my woman anymore, or I'll beat you so badly that you won't even recognize your own mother," Dustin calmly replied.

"You insolent brat! It seems you won't shed tears until you see your coffin! Die for me!" Ian finally lost his patience. With a powerful leap, he shot forward like an arrow, and when he closed in on Dustin, he raised his fist and struck fiercely at Dustin's face.

This punch was full of force, creating a gust of wind, and it was enough to shatter stone and split a boulder. He had never been defeated in military sparring, and now, dealing with a young gigolo like Dustin should be a piece of cake.

As Ian's powerful punch hurtled towards him, Dustin didn't dodge or evade; he simply raised his hand lightly and caught Ian's iron fist.

A muffled sound echoed as their fists collided.

Dustin remained unmoved, showing no reaction.

In contrast, Ian wore a stunned expression, finding it somewhat unbelievable. He realized that his powerful strike seemed to dissipate upon contact with Dustin's palm, as if it had caused no disturbance whatsoever.

The strength he had taken pride in had lost its effect.

How could this be?

"If this is all the strength you have, you might as well surrender," Dustin calmly remarked.

"You're looking for death!"

Ian, infuriated and embarrassed, channeled all the inner strength in his body and struck with another powerful punch, aiming directly for Dustin's chin.

His punch was formidable, and its power intensified, like a fierce tiger pouncing.

"Ignorant and stubborn."

Dustin shook his head, sidestepped Ian's punch, and seized his wrist in the process, gently pulling it forward.

Due to the momentum, Ian lost his balance and stumbled forward.

Simultaneously, Dustin extended his leg and tripped him.

Then, with a loud thud, Ian tumbled to the ground unceremoniously, his dignity thoroughly shattered.

Chapter 1413: Lighting Fist

"Ah?"

As they watched Dustin fall face-first, making a rather undignified tumble, the audience below couldn't help but be stunned, their faces filled with astonishment.

No one had expected that Ian, who had just been imposing and arrogant, would suddenly take such a big fall.

Although Ian had a notorious reputation, no one doubted his strength. To become a fourth-ranked mighty general and be known as the "Hedonistic Devil" clearly indicated that he was no ordinary person.

With his abilities, taking on ten or even a hundred opponents single-handedly would not be a problem.

However, this formidable general, this notorious figure, had fallen flat on his face in such a humiliating manner.

It was truly embarrassing.

The fearsome image he had cultivated was completely shattered.

"What's going on? How did Cui Xiong just fall like that?" Carlos stared in disbelief, not understanding what had just happened.

The lightning-fast exchange of movements had left him momentarily puzzled.

"It's... it's just an accident!" Roselyn took a deep breath and began to reassure herself.

How could someone like Dustin possibly be a match for a mighty general? It was just a coincidence.

On the stage, Ian, who had taken a tumble, seemed a bit dazed. It took him several seconds to quickly climb back to his feet.

At this moment, he appeared disheveled, his nose flattened, and two streams of blood flowed down, staining his white shirt.

He looked rather ridiculous.

"Ha!"

In the audience, Natasha couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Her laughter immediately triggered a chain reaction, causing untimely laughter to erupt from various places in the room.

Although they tried to restrain themselves, the earlier laughter had caused quite a stir.

"Shut up! No one is allowed to laugh! Everyone, shut up!" Ian was immediately provoked and shouted angrily, "If anyone dares to laugh again, I will kill their entire family!"

With his words, the laughter abruptly stopped. The entire hall fell silent as those who had laughed moments ago lowered their heads, showing fear on their faces.

Almost forgetting, Ian was ruthless and vengeful. Anyone who offended him would be in for trouble.

"Crap!"

Wiping away the blood from his nose, Ian's fierce gaze once again fell on Dustin as he roared, "You damned mutt! How dare you make a fool out of me? I will make you die without a burial ground!"

As he spoke, he lunged forward like a mad beast, his eyes filled with bloodlust.

"Die for me!"

Ian roared, no longer holding back, as he unleashed his deadly technique.

His fists flew like a storm, creating a sky full of punch shadows that rained down on Dustin.

His ferocious punches were like a raging storm, unstoppable.

Wherever they went, there was a continuous howling sound, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"What a terrifying pressure! Could this be Bryant Family's Lighting Fist?"

"That's right! The Lighting Fist is one of the Bryant Family's ancestral secret techniques. Once mastered, it can break gold and shatter rocks. It's incredibly powerful and unstoppable!"

"It seems that Ian is truly enraged. He's using his family's ancestral secret technique. Dustin is in grave danger!"

Watching Ian transform into what seemed like a war god, many in the audience showed expressions of shock.

To become one of the Bryant Family's outstanding members and achieve the rank of a fourth-ranked general, Ian was indeed no empty name.

"Is there any hope for you now?"

Carlos and Roselyn stared intently, their faces filled with anticipation.

Provoking Ian to use his family's secret technique meant Dustin was in deep trouble.

"Coming again?"

Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly, showing signs of impatience.

Chapter 1414: A Loud Pounch

He had been polite enough, refraining from hurting anyone all along, with the sole purpose of making Ian realize his mistake and back down. He hadn't expected the other party to be so ignorant, behaving as if they were evenly matched. Seeing that the opponent was completely unaware of the gap between them, Dustin decided to stop holding back and threw a punch without any restraint.

It was simple and straightforward.

"Boom!"

With a loud explosion, the overwhelming and fierce flurry of punches that had filled the sky was instantly shattered by Dustin's punch. The surging force sent Ian flying several meters away before crashing heavily onto the ground, unable to get up.

"Poof!"

As soon as he hit the ground, Ian spewed out a mouthful of blood, his face turning pale. His entire body felt as if his bones had been disassembled, causing excruciating pain. He couldn't muster the strength to even roll over.

"What?!"

Witnessing this scene, the entire crowd was in an uproar. People stared wide-eyed, their faces filled with disbelief.

When Ian had unleashed his ultimate move, they all thought that Dustin was as good as dead. However, nobody had expected Dustin to be so powerful that a single punch easily shattered the Bryant family's secret technique and sent Ian flying. It was a completely one-sided victory.

This strength was truly terrifying!

"Am I seeing things? Ian actually lost? And he lost so miserably?"

"A fourth-ranked military general couldn't even defeat a little pretty boy? Nobody would believe it if we told them."

"Oh my God! Are all pretty boys this strong nowadays? It's unbelievable!"

Looking at Ian, who was in a sorry state, the crowd exchanged glances, feeling that this was beyond comprehension. They had initially thought Dustin was just a freeloading pretty boy with no real skills.

The unexpected turn of events had left everyone stunned.

"How... how is this possible? How could this guy defeat Ian?" Carlos and Roselyn were in shock, their faces frozen in disbelief.

The sudden reversal hit them like a heavy blow, shattering their hopes of seeing Dustin humiliated and defeated, even to the point of death. However, things had taken an entirely different turn. Not only was Dustin unharmed, but he had also displayed his dominance in a grand fashion.

This feeling was even worse for them than if they had eaten something truly disgusting.

"Victory and defeat are clear. Remember, stay away from my woman," Dustin calmly stated before turning away and walking down from the stage without looking back.

At this moment, the way people looked at Dustin had changed. It seemed that this pretty boy was not as simple as they had thought.

"You damn bastard! Just die!"

As Dustin walked away, Ian's face twisted in rage, his eyes filled with madness. Ignoring all else, he pulled out the gun from his waist and squeezed the trigger harshly.

"Be careful behind you!"

Natasha's expression changed, and she hurriedly shouted a warning.

However, by the time she spoke, the gunshots had already rung out.

"Bang, bang, bang..."

Several gunshots echoed through the crowd, and a few unfortunate guests were hit by stray bullets, lying on the ground in pain.

As for Dustin, who had been the intended target, he had disappeared. When he reappeared, he was standing right in front of Ian.

The two of them locked eyes, their faces mere centimeters apart.

At this moment, Dustin's face was cold, his eyes filled with a murderous glint, and his killing intent was palpable.

"You... are looking for death!" Ian snarled in a last-ditch effort to regain control of the situation.

Chapter 1415: Sneak Attack

"Ah?"

Ian, who had just fired several shots that missed, felt his vision blur. Dustin, who had been ten meters away, appeared before him in an instant, moving at an incredible speed.

"You... Are you looking to die?"

He heard a cold voice in his ears. Ian's face changed, and he tried to raise his gun to shoot again, but before he could pull the trigger, Dustin grabbed his wrist and squeezed hard.

"Crack!"

There was a crisp sound as Ian's wrist was instantly broken, and his fingers holding the gun went limp.

"Ah—!"

After a momentary shock, Ian let out a piercing scream. But before he could finish, Dustin delivered a powerful punch to his abdomen.

"Splurt!"

Blood sprayed out as Ian was sent flying like a cannonball, soaring more than ten meters through the air before crashing into a wall with a heavy "thud," creating several cracks.

He hung on the wall for a second before sliding down like a pile of mud, his head hanging limply, blood flowing from his nose and mouth. It seemed like countless bones in his body had been broken.

With just one punch, Ian had been turned into a cripple.

Witnessing this scene, the onlookers were rendered speechless. The entire sequence of events, from Ian's sneak attack with a gun to Dustin's counterattack and Ian's crippling defeat, happened so quickly that the guests couldn't react in time.

"No sense of sportsmanship? Engaging in sneak attacks? Is this all you've got?"

Dustin walked up with a cold expression and placed a foot on Ian's chest.

"You... cough!"

Ian attempted to say something but could only manage to cough up another mouthful of blood. He felt like his chest was on the verge of tearing apart, and his heart was under immense pressure. It seemed like even a slight increase in force from Dustin could cause it to explode.

"Stop!"

At this moment, Carlos suddenly jumped out and shouted, "Hey! Dustin! You have some nerve! Release Ian immediately!"

"What? You want to meddle in this?" Dustin turned around slowly, his sharp gaze making Carlos's neck shrink and feeling somewhat anxious for no apparent reason.

However, when he thought about his wealth and the opportunity to align himself with the Bryant family, Carlos gritted his teeth, summoned his courage, and took a few steps forward once again.

"Dustin! You're being too audacious!"

"Ian holds a high status. If you harm him, the consequences will be severe!"

"If you know what's good for you, release Ian immediately and apologize voluntarily. That way, you might still have a way out!" Carlos stood tall and proud, using his status to intimidate.

If he could protect Ian today, it would undoubtedly be a significant achievement, and perhaps even the entire Grantwood family would rise to prominence.

"That's right! I order you to release him right away, or you will face dire consequences!" Roselyn chimed in.

Although Ian was somewhat disheveled at the moment, it didn't negate his esteemed status. If she could catch Ian's eye, even if it meant becoming his plaything, it would be a great honor.

"What if I don't?" Dustin sneered.

"You dare!" Roselyn glared.

"Dustin! A wise person knows the times. I advise you not to bring trouble upon yourself!" Carlos warned sternly.

Although most of the others didn't speak, they shared the same sentiment.

Despite Dustin having some strength, he ultimately lacked a powerful backing. Even with Lady Natasha protecting him, he couldn't challenge the Bryant family.

Knowing when to retreat is the wisest choice.

"Is that so?"

Dustin slowly applied pressure with his foot, causing Ian's eyes to roll back, his face turning red, and his chest feeling as though it had a mountain on top of it.

He couldn't breathe, and it seemed like his heart was about to leap out of his chest.

Chapter 1416: Madman

A wave of deathly fear instantly filled his entire body.

"Don't... don't kill me... it's all a misunderstanding," Ian's voice croaked as he squeezed out a few words.

At this moment, he was genuinely terrified.

When death approaches, all your status, position, and dignity become insignificant.

As long as he could stay alive, he was willing to abandon all of these.

He had such a beautiful life ahead of him, with endless wealth and prosperity to enjoy. He didn't need to fight with anyone.

"Master Ian, you don't need to be afraid. This guy won't dare to do anything, he's just trying to scare you," Roselyn reassured him.

"Scare me?" Ian's mouth twitched, almost bursting out with curses.

His chest was about to be crushed, and he was being told this was just a scare?

"Master Ian, hold on. I've already called for help. Once reinforcements arrive, this guy, Dustin, won't escape!" Roselyn continued to encourage him.

Damn it! Can you please shut up?

Ian's inner anger raged. His life was in Dustin's hands, and this was the worst time to provoke him.

If he weren't so suppressed, rendering his entire body powerless, he would have loved to throw a couple of punches and smash Roselyn's head.

What kind of advice is this? Instead of offering counsel, you're threatening me! Do you want me to die faster?

"Hey, buddy, we don't have to become enemies. If you release me, I'll pretend today never happened. What do you say?" Ian weakly pleaded.

"If I release you, you probably won't survive the night," Dustin said coldly.

"No... no way..." Ian shook his head repeatedly. "I swear I won't hold you responsible."

"You won't hold me responsible, but I will hold you accountable," Dustin didn't relent. "You've provoked a woman I care about, acted all high and mighty, and now you want to walk away unscathed? It's not going to be that easy."

"What do you want then?" Ian was getting nervous.

"First, make a public apology; second, never harass the woman I care about again; third, compensate me for my emotional distress. If you do these things, I'll let you go," Dustin laid out his terms.

"I..."

Before Ian could respond, Roselyn interjected, "You're dreaming! Who do you think you are? You dare to ask Master Ian for an apology? That's utterly delusional!"

"Dustin! I warn you not to overstep! Release Master Ian, surrender, and you might have a chance to survive. If you remain obstinate, there's only one path for you—death!" Carlos shouted.

The two of them sang in harmony, their cooperation incredibly seamless.

"You... you..." Ian, in his frustration, spat out a mouthful of blood on the spot.

These two lunatics were practically pushing him into a pit of fire!

"Master Ian, don't get agitated. Reinforcements will be here soon; hold on!" Carlos tried to console him.

"Dustin! You better release Master Ian now, or I'll fight you to the death!" Roselyn threatened loudly.

As she spoke, she sneakily glanced at Ian.

Heh heh, with her dedicated performance, she should earn Ian's appreciation, right?
Ian clenched his teeth, his eyes looking like they could devour someone.

At this moment, his resentment towards Carlos and Roselyn was even greater than his anger towards Dustin.

These two lunatics! If I manage to get out of here alive, I'll make sure to break both of your legs!

"Ian, is it a deal with my conditions or do you want to continue this confrontation until the end? It's your choice," Dustin said coldly.

"I agree... I agree to your conditions," Ian finally gave in.

Damn it, if this continues, I'll end up bleeding to death.

"Very well, I hope you'll keep your word."

Dustin nodded and finally released his foot.

Ian felt an immediate relief, the sense of impending death gradually dissipating. He felt as if he had been granted a reprieve and began to breathe the air around him frantically.

The oppressive force Dustin had just exerted on him was simply too great.

He could be sure that if he had shown even a hint of stubbornness or any signs of revenge, he would likely have been killed on the spot!

This guy is an absolute madman!

Chapter 1417: Evil King of the World

Huff... huff...

Ian was panting heavily, his body drenched in cold sweat. He felt like he had just survived a catastrophe.

He had never imagined that the young man by Lady Natasha's side, this so-called "little white face," would be so strong and audacious, completely disregarding the importance of the Bryant family.

Was he just arrogant and ignorant?

Or did he have some kind of backing that made him fearless?

"Master Ian, are you okay?"

At this moment, Carlos and Roselyn approached cautiously, expressing their loyalty while trying to comfort Ian.

All the bluster against Dustin had been to win Ian's favor.

If they could become his trusted confidants, they would enter the upper echelons.

Success and prosperity were within their grasp!

"Master Ian, you didn't need to be afraid of him just now. You could have confronted him head-on, and I doubt he would have dared to do anything to you!" Roselyn said, pointing her chin at Dustin, full of pride and disdain.

In her eyes, Dustin was merely bluffing.

After all, as long as someone had a somewhat normal mind, they wouldn't dare to challenge the dignity of the Bryant family.

"Ian, if you're not satisfied, you can always give it another try," Dustin said emotionlessly.

"Try it and die!" Roselyn glared. "Master Ian, reinforcements will be here soon. Just give the word, and I promise he'll pay a heavy price!"

"Shut the hell up!"

Ian's eyes widened, and he delivered a powerful punch directly to Roselyn's face.

Thud!

A muffled sound.

Roselyn's head tilted back, and she stumbled back several steps, collapsing onto the ground. Her nose was flattened, her front teeth broken, blood oozing from her nose and mouth. She felt dizzy and disoriented, completely stunned and unable to react for a moment.

In fact, if Ian hadn't been completely weakened, that punch alone would have been enough to seriously harm Roselyn.

"Ma-Master Ian... Why did you hit me?" Roselyn covered her mouth and nose, her face full of grievance.

She couldn't understand where she had gone wrong. She thought she was helping, so why did she suddenly get punched for no reason?

Not only Roselyn, but Carlos beside her also wore a bewildered expression.

What was happening?

Could it be that Ian had been rendered unable to distinguish friend from foe, whether they were allies or enemies?

"Why did I hit you? I wish I could chop you into pieces!" Ian gritted his teeth, wanting to continue but suddenly felt his legs give way, almost falling to the ground.

"Master Ian, this is my junior sister. I don't know what she did to offend you, but please give me face..." Carlos attempted to speak, but before he could finish, Ian backhanded him with a slap to the face, shouting, "Damn it! Who do you think you are, you worthless piece of crap? Do I owe you any face? Get the hell out of here!"

"What?!"

Carlos stumbled back from the force of the slap, almost falling.

Clutching his burning cheek, he felt completely at a loss.

Damn, did this guy really lose his mind? He's ignoring Dustin, his enemy, and venting on us? Is there any justice in this?

"You two pieces of crap, say one more word, and I'll rip your mouths apart!" Ian was furious, radiating an intimidating presence.

Carlos and Roselyn were terrified and dared not utter another word.

This guy was truly unpredictable!

"Ian, it's time to fulfill your promise," Dustin reminded him at the right moment.

Ian took a deep breath, forcibly composed himself, and finally turned to Dustin with a somewhat unsightly expression. He said, "I'm sorry. I was too impulsive just now and made a mistake. I apologize to you. Furthermore, I promise not to harass Lady Natasha again. Is that enough?"

Although he felt humiliated and lost face, he had to bow his head when he was under someone else's roof.

"What? Did Master Ian actually apologize?"

The crowd was in an uproar upon hearing Ian's words.

You see, the title of the "Evil King of the World" wasn't just an empty claim. Even when he had struck someone, it was the person who had been struck that ended up apologizing.

They had never witnessed Ian apologizing to anyone before.

Chapter 1418: Useless Trash

This was truly an unprecedented turn of events.
Carlos and Roselyn exchanged glances, both wearing expressions of disbelief.

They never expected that Ian, whom they had worked so hard to please, would be so timid. He was actually frightened by a few threats from a "little white face" and ended up apologizing in public.

He had really degraded himself!

This so-called "Evil King of the World" didn't seem so formidable after all.

Natasha watched quietly, smiling without saying a word.

Indeed, her man was domineering and never indulged these pampered playboys.

"Now, how do you plan to compensate me for my emotional distress?" Dustin spoke again.

"Name your price," Ian replied.

"I see your Bryant family isn't short on money, so how about a casual three to five billion?" Dustin said casually.

"What? Three to five billion? Are you out of your mind?" Roselyn couldn't help but exclaim.

"Dustin, you've gone too far!" Carlos said with a stern expression.

Was this guy crazy?

Not only did he hit Ian, but he also demanded compensation, and he started with a figure of three to five billion, all while not causing a single injury.
It was an astronomical sum!

"What's the matter? Too little? Then let's add a few more billion." Dustin immediately increased his asking price.

"You—!"

Roselyn was about to explode with anger but was silenced by a fierce glare from Ian. She immediately turned pale and covered her mouth and nose, too scared to speak.

"Give me some time to gather the money. By this time tomorrow, I'll compensate you in full, without a single penny less," Ian said firmly.

"Deal." Dustin smiled faintly. "It's settled then."

Ian didn't say anything; he just nodded.

Damn, this was truly humiliating. He had never been through such an ordeal before. But given the current situation, he had no choice.

"Quick! Surround this place for me!"

With a commanding shout, a group of fully armed soldiers stormed in, their presence overwhelming. As soon as they entered, they sealed off all entrances and exits of the banquet hall.

The man leading them was in his forties or fifties, wearing a military uniform, and had a robust physique. His face exuded an air of authority. Judging by the epaulettes on his shoulders, his rank was even higher than Ian's.

"It's Silas from the Bryant family!"

Upon seeing the middle-aged man, the room erupted with surprised exclamations.

The Bryant family was extensive, and the patriarch had a total of ten children. Among them, Silas was one of the most outstanding. In his forties, he held the position of a second-grade Dragon Might General, commanding significant military power and wielding considerable influence.

What was most crucial was that Silas was infamous for protecting his family. Anyone who dared to harm the Bryant family's offspring would face his relentless suppression.

Little did they expect that Ian's beating had stirred up the famously hot-tempered Silas.

It seemed that the situation had escalated.

Anyone who dared to stand out today was courting disaster.

"They've arrived! Reinforcements are finally here!"

Seeing this, Roselyn couldn't help but be overjoyed.

After waiting anxiously, she had finally witnessed the Bryant family's reinforcements arriving, and it wasn't in vain for all her efforts.

"Dustin, oh Dustin, your days are numbered!" Carlos smirked coldly.

Silas had always been protective of his family, and Dustin had undoubtedly provoked Silas by beating Ian so severely. Once Silas went on a rampage, even Lady Natasha wouldn't be able to stop him.

Dustin was finished!

"Uncle Five! You're finally here?!"

Ian's eyes lit up as if he had seen a savior. He limped forward.

"You useless trash!"

Silas's arrival had completely changed the dynamics of the situation.

Silas, with a stern expression, didn't utter a word. Instead, he immediately slapped Ian across the face.

Chapter 1419: Causing Trouble

"Smack!"

The unexpected slap left Ian bewildered, and he couldn't react for a moment. The others were equally perplexed, unsure of what was happening.
Wasn't Uncle Five here to support Ian? Why did he slap his own nephew right after they met?

"Uncle Five, why did you hit me?" Ian rubbed his stinging face, looking somewhat aggrieved.

Outside in the world, he was known as the Demon King, but in front of Uncle Five, he was like a mouse facing a cat. He owed much of his current status to his uncle's support.

"Humph! Why did I hit you? Haven't you learned anything?" Uncle Five said sternly.

"How many times have I told you? You can fight, you can cause trouble, you can act recklessly outside, and no matter what you do, the Bryant family will cover for you. But there's one thing you must never lose at—fighting!"

"The Bryant family doesn't raise cowards or weaklings. You're a fourth-grade War General, and you couldn't even beat a little pretty boy. You've brought shame to the Bryant family!"

"Tell me, do you deserve to be hit?" Uncle Five's words came out in a near shout.

"I..." Ian was momentarily speechless, overwhelmed by shame. He lowered his head.

The Bryant family was a military aristocracy, producing generations of renowned generals. Within the family, there was an unwritten rule: you could fall short in various aspects, but losing in a fight was unforgivable.

Once someone in the family lost a fight outside, they would have to bear a beating upon returning home.

"You useless piece of crap! When you return home, take eighty strokes with the wooden staff and then kneel in the family shrine for three days and nights!" Silas barked.

"Yes," Ian replied with his head lowered, not daring to argue.

The people in the banquet hall exchanged strange looks, realizing that the Bryant family's method of upbringing was indeed unique.

Most families would restrict their young members from causing trouble or conflicts outside.

However, the Bryant family took a completely opposite approach.

Not only did they not restrict their members, but they also encouraged causing trouble. However, there was one requirement: never lose in a fight outside, and never tarnish the Bryant family's reputation.

It was no wonder Ian was called the Demon King. With this kind of upbringing philosophy, who could withstand it?

"Who dared to bully my nephew just now? Step forward and let me take a look!" After admonishing Ian, Silas walked boldly to the center of the room, his sharp gaze scanning the surroundings.

"Master Silas! It was him! He's the one who beat Ian!" Roselyn reacted quickly, pointing at Dustin, trying to make herself look good.

"Oh?" Silas squinted and turned his gaze in the direction she pointed.

However, when his eyes landed on Dustin's face, he couldn't help but be slightly surprised.

This young man, why did he seem somewhat familiar?

"Master Silas, this matter started because of me. If you have any grievances, please take it out on me," Natasha stepped forward a few steps and stood in front of Dustin.

Silas was a genuine battlefield general, holding the rank of Second-Grade Dragonmarsh General, and he possessed astonishing martial prowess. He was far superior to Ian, a pampered young man.

"Men's affairs are better left to men," Silas said, sizing up Dustin more closely, feeling increasingly uneasy. He cautiously inquired, "Kid, what's your name? Which family are you from?"

"He's named Dustin, just an unknown nobody," Roselyn quickly explained. She wouldn't miss the opportunity to undermine him further.

"Surnamed Rhys?" Silas's eyelids twitched. Suddenly, he became anxious. There was no prominent Rhys family in Stonia, but that didn't mean the "Rhys" surname carried no weight.

On the contrary, the "Rhys" surname was on par with the four major royal families and even stood alongside the imperial Rhys family because the King of West Lucozia, a man who held unrivaled power and could challenge an entire country, the surname "Rhys."

In the past, this wouldn't have mattered, but now, with this familiar-looking young man who shared the surname "Rhys," Silas couldn't help but be suspicious.

"Kid, have we met somewhere before?" Silas rubbed his chin, clearly troubled by his thoughts.

Chapter 1420: Sound Thrashing

"Is that so? I don't remember," Dustin replied calmly.

"I'll ask you again, do you know who I am?" Silas inquired.

"I just found out a moment ago, you're from the Bryant family, Mr. Silas, a Second-Grade Dragonmarsh General," Dustin answered.

"Since you know my name and position, why aren't you afraid?" Silas found it puzzling.

Ordinary people would tremble in fear upon seeing him, but this young man appeared unruffled, as if he didn't care.

"Why should I be afraid?" Dustin responded calmly. "Stonia is a place with rules. Your nephew, Ian, initiated the fight and eventually admitted defeat. Everyone here can testify. Your Bryant family belongs to the Stonia royal family, and you shouldn't use your status to bully others, right?"

"Hmm... you have a sharp tongue," Silas remarked. "But what you said is correct. Ian lost due to his own lack of skill, and my Bryant family won't take advantage of our position. However, you can't get away with beating a member of my Bryant family so easily."

"So, what do you plan to do?" Dustin asked in return.

"We'll get up from where we fell," Silas said calmly. "Three days from now, you'll have another fight with our Bryant family members. Life and death will depend on fate. Do you dare?"

When the younger generation lost face, they naturally had to regain it. The Bryant family took fighting seriously.

"Since you're so interested, I'll accompany you to the end, but we need to raise the stakes a bit," Dustin added.

"Oh? What kind of stakes are you talking about?" Silas rubbed his chin.

"It's simple. If I win, your Bryant family will have to help me with something," Dustin proposed.

"Win? Hahaha..." Silas laughed. "Kid, do you even know what you're saying? Do you think all the members of my Bryant family are pushovers?"

Ian's martial prowess ranked only tenth among the younger generation of the Bryant family members. The truly exceptional talents were carefully nurtured by the family and rarely appeared in public.

How could an unknown young man like him compete with the Bryant family's carefully groomed talents?

"Mr. Silas, I'll ask you again. Are you willing to make the bet?" Dustin remained composed.

"You want to make a bet, huh? Fine! I'll play with you until the end!" Silas agreed readily but then shifted the conversation. "However, what will you do if you lose?"

"If I lose, I'll leave it up to you to decide," Dustin replied.

"Good! Deal! See you in three days!" Silas smirked.

With that, Silas ordered his men to withdraw.

"Wait..."

Seeing this, Roselyn turned anxious and rushed forward, urging, "Lord Silas, please don't be deceived by him. This guy is trying to trick you. If you let him go today, he'll escape tomorrow!"

"Are you teaching me how to do things?" Silas's expression darkened.

"Your highness, you hold a high position, but you may not know how treacherous people can be. I know Dustin very well; he's cunning, crafty, and utterly shameless. You mustn't trust him!" Roselyn tried to persuade him earnestly.

"My Bryant family will find anyone, even if they run to the ends of the earth," Silas replied coldly.

"But..." Roselyn was about to say more, but Silas interrupted by slapping her hard across the face, scolding, "Are you done? Daring to point fingers and make judgments in front of me? Have you had enough? Get out of here!"

The slap was heavy, and it sent Roselyn stumbling to the ground, his vision filled with stars. Her face swelled visibly, her mouth crooked, and blood flowed.

"Lord Silas! Please, calm down!"

Seeing the situation, Carlos immediately ran forward, trying to explain. "I am a member of the Grantwood family. This lady is my apprentice. Please, show her some mercy. Don't trouble her."

"Mercy?" Silas's eyes widened, and he slapped Carlos across the face once more. "Who do you think you are? Do you dare to ask me for mercy?"

"No more... No more..." Carlos covered his face, looking panicked.

"Too late!"

Silas waved his hand and ordered, "Men, arrest these two troublemakers and give them a sound thrashing, eighty strokes each! Keep going until they're incapacitated!"

With that command, Carlos's legs gave way, and he collapsed to the ground, his face ashen.
👍👍👍

Chapter 1421: Eighty Lashes

In the midst of a wailing crowd, Carlos and Roselyn were arrested.

No matter how they tried to explain or beg for mercy, it was of no use.

Silas had already been irritated, and now, two fools who didn't know their place had jumped into the fray. Naturally, he needed to vent his anger properly.

Blame it on Carlos and Roselyn for running into trouble.

When nothing was really happening, they insisted on sowing discord and making trouble, clearly bringing it upon themselves.

In the military, the punishment of eighty lashes was no joke.

Even a strong and robust martial artist would need to lie down for ten days to half a month after receiving such punishment.

For ordinary people without training, the result would be even worse – they could end up beaten to death or crippled.

"Husband, those two who were just taken away seem to really dislike you. Have you offended them?" Natasha couldn't help but ask out of curiosity as she watched the two being dragged away.

"They're just two rabid dogs, not worth bothering about," Dustin shook his head.

Roselyn and Carlos were typical bullies who groveled to those in power and looked down on others.

On one hand, they flattered and fawned over important figures, while on the other, they acted arrogantly and disdainfully towards others.

Perhaps in their eyes, he was just a poor bumpkin from the countryside, destined to be stepped on and never rise above his station.

But whenever he achieved something, they couldn't stand it, and they would use all sorts of tricks, both overt and covert, to hinder and mock him.

In short, they couldn't stand to see him succeed.

The hearts of such people were too dark, too contradictory, and too despicable.

Their current situation was purely of their own making.

"Husband, the Bryant family is a military aristocracy, and their family members have been practicing martial arts since childhood. There are many experts among them. It might be risky to challenge them in a duel," Natasha expressed her concern.

She knew Dustin was very talented, but Stonia was different from the Southern Province. It was a place full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers, with strong individuals aplenty.

One small mistake could lead to a disadvantage.

"Don't worry. If I dare to challenge them, I'm sure of my abilities. The Bryant family won't be able to do anything to me," Dustin confidently smiled.
"A fair and open duel is one thing, but I'm afraid the Bryant family might resort to trickery."

Natasha raised her delicate eyebrows. "How about this? On the day of the duel, I'll invite my grandfather to oversee it. With him there, the Bryant family won't dare to play any tricks."

"No need for that, right? It's just a small matter. Why involve the Duke?" Dustin politely declined.

"It concerns your safety. How can you call it a small matter?" Natasha's pretty face turned serious. "Listen to me, it's settled. If my grandfather disagrees, I'll drag him over by force!"

Dustin couldn't help but chuckle.

With Natasha's personality, she would definitely follow through with her words.

However, her approach was a bit too forceful.

"Oh, by the way, there's something I'm not sure if I should tell you," Natasha changed the subject.

"What is it? Just say it, it's fine," Dustin smiled.

"A few days ago, I saw Dahlia in Stonia," Natasha suddenly said.

"Dahlia?" Dustin's smile faded. "What is she doing in Stonia?"

"I don't know," Natasha shook her head. "But I saw her mingling quite well. She had a group of high-ranking officials and nobles around her, all flattering her. Her status and position seem to have changed."

"Perhaps she had some other stroke of luck. Anyway, it has nothing to do with me," Dustin shrugged.

"What about it? Don't you want to see her?" Natasha asked with a sly smile.

"Why would I want to see her? It would only add unnecessary complications. Now, she's on her own path, and I'm on mine. Going our separate ways is the best outcome," Dustin replied calmly.

"Well, that's true. After all, she has lost her memory, so she probably won't bother you anymore," Natasha commented.

Chapter 1422: Unfathomable Heart

Natasha smiled and gently took Dustin's arm. "Let's go, I'll take you around and show you our United Group."
In a spacious and well-lit room in the Stratford family's estate in the southern city.

Owen and Isabela sat facing each other, chatting and enjoying some snacks.

"Owen, why hasn't Master Hudson arrived yet? He better not stand us up," Isabela said, looking at the time, her expression somewhat impatient.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour, and he still hadn't shown up.

"Don't be impatient, Isabela. Master Hudson is a busy man. Let's wait a bit longer; I believe he'll be here soon," Owen said, trying to appease her with a flattering smile.

As he spoke, the room's door suddenly opened with a click, and a cold, elderly man dressed in black robes entered.

The old man walked in with his hands behind his back, his expression icy, his gaze arrogant. He exuded an aura of profound mystery from head to toe.

"Master Hudson, you've finally arrived," Owen's eyes lit up, and he quickly stood up to greet him.

"Do you have what I asked for?" the elderly man in black robes asked, his voice deep and mysterious.

"Everything is ready," Owen nodded and then placed a piece of clothing on the table. "This is the clothing worn by Dustin. I had someone steal it back."

"Very good. With this, that kid won't escape even if he grows wings," the elderly man in black robes said, nodding in satisfaction.

Dustin's actions at the Wang family's residence had made him lose face, and now, Owen was paying handsomely to hire him. This was a chance for him to exact some personal revenge.

"Master Hudson, it's just a piece of clothing. Can it really be of any use?" Isabela questioned, unimpressed.

"What's the matter? Are you doubting my abilities?" the elderly man in black robes responded with some irritation.

"Don't misunderstand, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious. We've never seen something like this before," Owen quickly tried to smooth things over with a smile.

"To be honest, there will be a lingering scent on the clothing that belongs to a person, one we can't detect but something else can. Even from a hundred miles away, it can accurately track that person," the elderly man in black robes explained.

"Oh? What's this thing that's so powerful?" Isabela suddenly became interested.

"It's related to our sect's secret arts, and I can't disclose it," the elderly man in black robes said calmly.

Isabela frowned, a bit displeased, but she ultimately restrained herself.

"Master Hudson, shall we begin?" Owen changed the subject.

"Yes."

The elderly man in black robes nodded and took out two sealed bamboo tubes from his bag.

On the left bamboo tube, there was a green cloth covering, and on the right one, there was a red cloth covering.

"The green bamboo tube contains a poison. Those bitten by it will experience excruciating pain, as if being gnawed by countless ants, seeking survival but finding only suffering."

"The red bamboo tube contains a deadly creature. Anyone bitten by it will bleed from all seven orifices and die within three minutes."

"Now, it's up to you to choose. Do you want him to suffer immensely or meet his end right here?"

The elderly man in black robes explained and handed the choice to the two individuals before him.

"Isabela, what do you think we should choose?" Owen asked, turning his head.

"Just killing him like this would be too merciful," Isabela said with a cold expression, her eyes flashing with malice. "Anyone who dares to oppose me will experience unbearable agony. I want him to regret his choices, kneel before me, beg for mercy, and admit his mistakes!"

Upon hearing this, Owen couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

Damn, she truly lives up to the saying that a woman's heart is as deep and unfathomable as the ocean!

Chapter 1423: Poison Creature

Isabela's menacing demeanor sent shivers down Owen's spine.

He had expected her to hesitate a bit, but she immediately demanded that Dustin suffer greatly.

After all, Dustin had helped her in the past. Wasn't this punishment a bit too severe?

Thinking back to his own actions, Owen felt a bit uneasy.

Fortunately, he had the backing of the Stratford family. Otherwise, in the hands of this crazy woman, he didn't even want to think about his miserable fate.

"Owen, is there a problem?" Isabela smiled again, displaying an innocent appearance, a complete contrast to her previous maliciousness.

It was like two completely different extremes.

"No, no problem!" Owen laughed heartily. "This kid deserves it. He offended my precious one and should pay the price!"

"Indeed, Owen, you always care about me," Isabela said sweetly, pointing to the green bamboo tube. "Master Hudson, let's use the poison in this one to teach that arrogant fool a lesson!"

"When you take someone's money, you help them resolve their problems. Your call," the man in black robes nodded without saying much.

He then cut off a piece of fabric from the clothing, dripped some blood onto it, and tossed it into the green bamboo tube. After completing these actions, he chanted a mysterious incantation with an air of mystery.

After his dramatic performance, he suddenly lifted the green cloth and said sharply, "Go!"

"Buzz!"

The moment the green cloth was lifted, a black poisonous insect shot out instantly, flying out of the room at an incredible speed.

"All done. We'll have results within an hour," the man in black robes said, shaking his sleeves before sitting back down to enjoy some tea and snacks.

"Thank you for your efforts, Master Hudson."

Owen smiled slightly and waved his hand. "Bring in the wine!"

With his command, a sumptuous feast of food and wine was quickly brought in.

Along with the gold bars, there was also an exquisite wooden box.

Opening it revealed that it was filled with gold bars.

"Master Hudson, please accept this as a token of our appreciation," Owen pushed the wooden box filled with gold bars forward.

"No problem. It's my honor to assist Young Master Owen," the man in black robes said, showing a rare smile as he naturally accepted the gold bars.
Compared to paper money, he preferred these shining gold items.

"Master Hudson, I'll raise a toast to you, wishing for a pleasant future cooperation between us."

Owen poured three glasses of wine, one for each of them.

After clinking glasses and taking a sip, they began to enjoy their drinks, and their spirits gradually lifted.

Owen was quite interested in occult knowledge, so he asked about it, and the man in black robes was willing to share his knowledge in return for the gold bars.

After some conversation, Owen learned that Master Hudson had come from the Witchcraft sect.

So-called occult knowledge was essentially witchcraft, just with a more appealing name.

Owen and the man in black robes were engaged in a lively discussion, while Isabela, sitting beside them, was feeling gloomy.

The topics the two men were discussing didn't interest her at all, and she felt left out.

After three rounds of drinks and a satisfying meal, Isabela couldn't hold back any longer and spoke up, "Master Hudson, you mentioned that we would see results within an hour. It's been quite some time, and there hasn't been any movement. Did your plan fail? The creature you released, could it have failed?"

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes suppressed his smile. "What's this, Miss Isabela? Do you doubt my abilities?"

"I just find it strange and wanted to make sure there were no unexpected incidents," Isabela furrowed her brow slightly.

"What kind of unexpected incident could there be? My poison creatures are carefully cultivated and have never failed. As long as they target their prey, even if the prey flees to the ends of the earth, it's useless!" the man in black robes said confidently.

"If that's the case, why is there still no sign of success? How can you be sure it worked?" Isabela persisted with her questions.

Chapter 1424: Backlash

"The creatures I raise require regular feeding with the owner's essence blood. Over time, a certain connection is established. Once they succeed, I can immediately sense it," the man in black robes explained.

"That's quite mystical," Isabela raised an eyebrow.

"This is occult knowledge. Someone like you, a young lady from a wealthy family, naturally wouldn't understand its mysteries," the man in black robes said, feigning profundity.

"If there's a successful connection, what if it fails?" Isabela asked again.

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, the man in black robes furrowed his brow slightly.

Was this woman deliberately looking for trouble?

"How could that be?" Owen quickly intervened, sensing the tension. "Isabela, don't overthink it. Master Hudson's occult knowledge is exceptional, and his methods are foolproof. There's no way he could fail."

"Just in case. I mean, what if," Isabela immediately added.

"Hmph! There's no 'what if'!" The man in black robes' expression darkened, and he said coldly, "As long as that kid isn't made of metal and has no spiritual protection, he's destined for a calamity!"

"I don't understand all these things. I just want to know if there would be a response in case of failure," Isabela persisted.

"You..."

The man in black robes was getting a bit annoyed.

Was she made of wood? Couldn't she understand plain language?

He had already said it wouldn't fail, yet she kept digging for details.

"Don't get angry, Master Hudson. Isabela is just curious," Owen tried to defuse the situation.

She's truly a pampered young lady, completely lacking in insight.

"Hmph!"

The man in black robes picked up his wine glass, drained it in one gulp, and then slammed it onto the table. He said coldly, "If, by some chance, it really fails, then it's my lack of skill, and I'll deserve any backlash!"

"Backlash? What kind of backlash?" Isabela continued to inquire.

"It could range from dizziness to weakness for three days," the man in black robes said with a deep voice.

"I see," Isabela nodded, suddenly understanding.

It was confirmed that there would indeed be a response in case of failure.

"Miss Isabela, are you satisfied now?" The man in black robes' face looked a bit unpleasant.

"Master Hudson, please don't misunderstand. I was just asking casually," Isabela smiled.

"Wait..."

The man in black robes was about to say something when his expression suddenly froze. "I sense it now. The poison creature is becoming restless. It should be getting close to its target."

"Really?"

Hearing this, Isabela and Owen immediately became alert, staring intently, awaiting further information.

"It's getting closer... It's almost succeeding!"

The man in black robes closed his eyes, carefully sensing, and his emotions became somewhat excited.

"Come on... just a little more."

The man in black robes muttered to himself.

Isabela and Owen had their hearts in their throats.

"Ha... it's done..."

Suddenly, the man in black robes opened his eyes, about to share the good news, when his body suddenly trembled violently as if struck by lightning!

The next moment, the man in black robes "puh" and spewed a mouthful of blood.

His whole body rolled over, collapsing to the ground.

Unconscious.

"Ah?"

Seeing this scene, Isabela and Owen were left dumbfounded.

They stared at each other, wide-eyed and puzzled.

What just happened? Weren't they on the verge of success? Why did he start vomiting blood?

Chapter 1425: venomous creatures

"Master Hudson!"

Realizing the situation, Owen immediately helped him up.

They called for help and even tried acupressure techniques, but the man in black robes didn't wake up. Instead, he started convulsing violently, with blood streaming from his nose, making the scene especially frightening.

"What's wrong with Master Hudson? Could it be that he's possessed by an evil spirit?" Isabela widened her eyes.

He had been perfectly fine just a moment ago, and suddenly he collapsed, exhibiting bizarre convulsions. It was truly inexplicable.

"Quick! Get him to the hospital!"

Owen grew frantic and quickly ordered the servants to carry the man out of the house. They rushed him to the hospital for emergency treatment.

Master Hudson wasn't an ordinary person; he came from the Witchcraft Sect. If he were to die in the Stratford family's care, it would undoubtedly lead to enormous trouble.
As the night deepened, inside a hospital room in South City:

After a round of emergency treatment, the man in black robes finally stabilized.

Owen paced back and forth in the room, looking somewhat anxious.

On the other hand, Isabela leisurely enjoyed a banana, appearing completely uninterested in the fate of Master Hudson.

She couldn't care less about whether Master Hudson lived or died; her primary concern was whether he had accomplished what he was supposed to.

"Owen, don't be nervous. Master Hudson is an expert; nothing serious will happen to him," Isabela said calmly.

"That's easy to say, but the situation just now was too frightening. If something were to happen to Master Hudson, we'd be in big trouble," Owen said with a furrowed brow.

"What kind of trouble could there be? He's just a sorcerer. With our two major families in control, we have nothing to fear," Isabela dismissed.
In this region of South City, the Torby and Stratford families held supreme authority. While sorcerers were rare, their combined resources could easily hire multiple sorcerers for any task.

"Isabela, things aren't as simple as you think..."

Owen began to explain when suddenly, the man lying on the hospital bed began to cough a few times. Slowly, he opened his eyes.

"Master Hudson, you're finally awake!"

Owen's eyes lit up, and he eagerly approached, asking, "How are you? Are you okay?"

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" The man in black robes rubbed his temple, his mind still a bit foggy.

"Master Hudson, you fainted and coughed up blood earlier. Don't you remember?" Owen was perplexed.

"Coughed up blood? Fainted?"

Furrowing his brow, the man in black robes began to recall the events.

Then, as if he remembered something, his face suddenly changed dramatically, and a hint of fear appeared in his eyes.

"Oh my!"

The man in black robes exclaimed in terror, threw off the blanket, and bolted out of bed, stumbling all the way.

His panicked behavior seemed as if he had seen a ghost.

"What?"

Watching the man's strange actions, Owen was momentarily stunned. He quickly followed and blocked his path, asking, "Master Hudson, what's going on? Why are you running like this?"

"If I don't run, am I waiting to die?"

The man in black robes turned and shouted, "Owen, oh, Owen, you've gotten me into big trouble this time! Do you know who we're dealing with? It's an incredibly powerful entity! They could crush us with a flick of their finger!"

"What?"

As soon as these words were uttered, Owen stood frozen on the spot, his face filled with shock. He exclaimed, "Master Hudson, are you not kidding?"

"Do I look like I'm joking with you?" The man in black robes was visibly anxious.

He had remembered.

When he was directing the venomous creatures to attack their target, he suddenly experienced an incredibly intense backlash. He had never encountered such a situation before, and it caused him to cough up blood and lose consciousness.

Chapter 1426: Master of Mysticism

"Incredible! You two have no idea of the extent of your ignorance!" The man in black robes said indignantly. "The person who caused me to cough up blood is by no means an ordinary individual. You've been frightened out of your wits for no reason! His power far exceeds your imagination! If I were you, I'd immediately stop what I'm doing and offer a sincere apology to that person. Otherwise, once that formidable figure becomes furious, you'll regret it beyond words!"

He came from the Cult of Witchcraft and knew very well what such a severe backlash implied. It meant that the other person was, at the very least, a master of mysticism. Perhaps even more powerful!

"Master Hudson, don't be so alarmist," Isabela retorted. "Dustin is just a doctor. What could he possibly do? You've exaggerated this to the extreme. If this nobody managed to scare you so much, I have to question whether you have any real abilities."

"Exactly," Owen chimed in. "We know exactly who Dustin is, and he's far from being as formidable as you claim."

"A nobody like you managed to scare you to the point of coughing up blood," Isabela continued, "and now you're trying to scare us with your baseless stories? You're just a charlatan who's lost his touch."

The man in black robes clenched his fists in frustration, his face red with anger. He had risked his life to give them a warning, and this was how they responded.

"Master Hudson, calm down. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding," Owen hastily tried to defuse the situation. "I believe Dustin certainly doesn't possess such abilities. Could it be that there was a mistake on your part that led to your injury?"

"Impossible!" the man in black robes immediately refuted. "My methods have always been infallible; I've never made a mistake before. This time, I truly encountered an exceptional individual!"

"Hmph! Never made a mistake before? That's laughable," Isabela scoffed. "In just a few days, you've already made two mistakes. What face do you have to claim your methods are infallible? From my perspective, you're just incompetent!"

"You... You've gone too far!" The man in black robes was about to erupt in anger, but his emotions got the best of him, and he coughed up blood once more, nearly falling to the ground.

"Master Hudson!"

Owen rushed to help, but the man in black robes pushed him away, saying coldly, "I've said all I needed to. If you don't believe me, you'll have to face the consequences yourselves."

With that, he stumbled out of the hospital room without looking back.

"This so-called 'Master' is nothing more than a charlatan!" Isabela sneered. "In just a few days, he's made two mistakes already. It's ridiculous. In my opinion, he's simply incompetent!"

"Hmph! What a bunch of nonsense," she continued. "He's already warned us, and if we choose not to listen, it's our own fault."

"Isabela, I have a feeling that something is a miss with this situation," Owen said, trying to be cautious.

"What's there to investigate?" Isabela replied. "He's just a countryside guy. What kind of waves can he make? If you're not willing to take action, I'll find someone myself. I won't trouble you."

"Seeing you put it that way, it's my honor to help my precious one," Owen said, wrapping his arm around her waist and smiling. "Rest assured, tomorrow I'll spare no expense to find another expert and make sure Dustin pays the price!"

"That's more like it," Isabela replied with a smile.

Any man who had rejected her would never have a good ending.

Chapter 1427: Business World

At midnight, Dustin bid farewell to Natasha and returned to his villa in the southern part of the city.

Although they felt reluctant to part, they couldn't afford to draw too much attention to their relationship. Dustin's mission was too dangerous, and he didn't want Natasha to be implicated.

So, from now on, they could either meet in secret or keep their encounters to a minimum. As the granddaughter of the Duke of Duncan, Natasha was too conspicuous. Spending too much time together would risk exposing their relationship.

The night passed quickly.

The next day, in the early morning, Dustin got up and headed to the Imperial Tower to meet with Hazel.

At the same time, same place, and same private room, they sat facing each other, sipping tea and chatting.

"Young man, regarding our cooperation, I have obtained the support of my family. In the time to come, the Lancaster Clan will invest its full strength in jointly developing and promoting the Jade Dew Cream," Hazel said.

"That's a wise choice," Dustin replied with a slight smile, unsurprised by the decision. Given such an excellent opportunity, any family with ambition wouldn't easily let it slip away.

"In addition, I've already arranged the pharmaceutical factory, medicinal herbs, and pharmacists. We can officially begin production today. However, we still have two challenges to overcome," Hazel continued.

"Oh? What challenges are those?" Dustin asked.

"First, the prescription you provided is too difficult for ordinary pharmacists. The success rate is low, and the quality is hard to guarantee," Hazel brought up the issue.

"That's simple. Select a group of pharmacists with good comprehension and trustworthiness, and I'll personally teach them. It will only take three days, and they'll be capable of working independently," Dustin replied with confidence.

"That would be ideal," Hazel nodded. "Now, let's talk about the second challenge. In the Southern City area, the pharmaceutical business is dominated by the Stratford family. They have a monopoly on reputation, connections, influence, and resources. Our Lancaster Clan is significantly weaker in comparison. Especially after collaborating with the Torby family, the Stratford family's dominance is even more unshakeable. With our Jade Dew Cream having superior effects and lower prices, it won't matter. If we release the product, dealers won't buy from us if the Stratford family simply hints that they shouldn't."

The business world heavily values personal relationships and connections.

"The Stratford family has a firm foothold in the pharmaceutical market, and with the influence of the Torby family, it's unrealistic for us to compete directly with them," Hazel explained. "Right now, we need to find an alternative approach."

"So, do you have any suggestions?" Dustin didn't answer directly but asked another question.

"My suggestion is to start with the other three major districts and cooperate with other prominent families," Hazel replied. "This way, we can share the pressure with multiple allies, and our future development will be smoother."

She understood that Jade Dew Cream, a top-tier external wound medicine, was a huge opportunity. It was a piece of cake too big for the Lancester Clan to swallow alone. Sharing it with others would be the wisest choice.

"That's a good idea. I've also considered that approach. We should start with other districts, find a powerful ally, open up the market, and then move on to encircle the Stratford and Torby families," Dustin nodded in agreement.

"Hehe... it seems we think alike!" Hazel playfully blinked her eyes.

"Do you have any suitable candidates?" Dustin acted as if he hadn't noticed.

"Among the Eight Great Clans, the only family that can compete with the Stratford family in the field of medicine and is relatively reliable is the Thompson family in the East District," Hazel provided the answer.

"The Thompson family? One of the Top Four Clans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"That's right."

Chapter 1428: A Strong Preference for Men

Hazel smiled and said, "Among the Eight Great Clans, the Langford, Thompson, Green, and Turner families are at the forefront, with the Torby, Stratford, Parker, and Sterling families slightly behind. As long as we can form an alliance with the Thompson family, dealing with the Torby and Stratford families will be much easier."

"Very well, let's go with the Thompson family," Dustin nodded and praised her, "It seems you've done your homework. Have you already contacted someone in the Thompson family?"

"You're indeed sharp," Hazel playfully smiled. "You guessed it right. I've already found a target in the Thompson family. As long as we convince him, cooperation won't be a problem."

"Oh? Who is this person?" Dustin was curious.

"He is the youngest son of the Thompson family's patriarch, Samuel Thompson!" Hazel said.

"Samuel Thompson?" Dustin raised an eyebrow. "That name is quite unique."

"Young man, don't underestimate him," Hazel said with a smirk. "Samuel Thompson is the apple of the Thompson family's eye. He is pampered by every member of the family from top to bottom."

"So impressive? Does Mr. Samuel have any exceptional qualities?" Dustin became even more curious.

"Of course!" Hazel smiled. "Mr. Samuel's exceptional quality is that he was born into the right family. The patriarch of the Thompson family had more than a dozen daughters before finally having Samuel Thompson when he was old enough to know his destiny. As the only son of the Thompson family, Mr. Samuel has been showered with love and attention since the day he was born. He's treated like a precious gem, carried carefully and handled delicately. Grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, and even his more than a dozen sisters all dote on him immensely. Just think about it, what kind of weight does such a person carry in the Thompson family?"

Listening to the description, Dustin couldn't help but look intrigued. Having more than a dozen daughters and finally getting a son was indeed an unusual situation, especially in a prominent family. Samuel seemed to have hit the jackpot from the moment he was born.

With such a status and upbringing, he didn't need to compete or connive with others. Starting from his birth, he became the heir of a prestigious family and the object of everyone's affection.

His position and status were even more comfortable than being born into royalty.

"So, are you satisfied with the choice I made?" Hazel asked with a smile.

"Nobody is more suitable than him," Dustin raised his thumb.

As long as he convinced Samuel, the Thompson family's side would naturally not be a problem.

"Young man, don't get too excited too soon. Samuel has been pampered since childhood, and his personality is a bit unique, difficult for ordinary people to understand, so I'm not confident," Hazel shook her head.

"Regardless, we have to give it a try. Cater to his preferences, and perhaps we can make some progress," Dustin said.

"It will depend on your abilities," Hazel said with a meaningful smile. "I've already inquired. Samuel is coming to Emperor's Pavilion for breakfast today. It should be almost time. Show your best."

"Me?" Dustin was taken aback.

"Of course," Hazel smirked. "Samuel has a unique personality and unique interests. I've heard he dislikes women but has a strong preference for men. You look so handsome, with such a good physique. As long as you make a little sacrifice, I believe there shouldn't be a problem."

Dustin's eye twitched, and he almost couldn't hold back a curse.

This woman, she must be doing this on purpose.

"Well... he's here now. Good luck," Hazel said.

Chapter 1429: Client’s Father Happy

"Here... the person has arrived. Good luck to you," Hazel suddenly grinned mischievously and pointed in a certain direction with her delicate chin.

Dustin followed her gaze and saw a young man dressed in elegant attire, with clear eyebrows and bright eyes, gracefully ascending to the second floor like the center of the universe.

The man had long hair, held a folding fan, and walked with a confident stride. He exuded the charm of a classic handsome hero from ancient times.

Around him, a group of bodyguards and servants followed closely, providing constant protection. Anyone attempting to get close was blocked.

If anyone made any suspicious moves, they might be dealt with on the spot.

"How is he? Doesn't he look good? If you really go for it, you won't lose out," Hazel said, stifling a laugh with her hand.

Her excitement couldn't be concealed.

A showdown between two men, how thrilling.

She had to find an opportunity to sneakily take some pictures and enjoy them later.

"Miss Hazel, could you please be more serious?" Dustin said irritably.

What was this woman thinking?

"I'm being serious! It's business, after all. We need to make the client's father happy," Hazel winked playfully.

"Let me make it clear in advance, I won't sell my body," Dustin said firmly.

"Well, that will depend on your abilities. If you can convince Samuel, there won't be a need to sacrifice your looks," Hazel chuckled.

"Why do I feel like you're deliberately setting a trap for me to fall into?" Dustin looked at her strangely.

"Don't talk nonsense. I'm a serious woman and don't enjoy looking at such lewd things," Hazel said seriously, but her eyes curved into crescent moons as she smiled.

"Alright, I'll go over and test the waters."

Dustin took a deep breath, finished his tea in one gulp, and then stood up, walking towards the private room on the opposite side.

Inside Samuel's private room at that moment, a group of bodyguards stood guard both inside and outside, not allowing any strangers to get close. Even the waitstaff who delivered tea and dishes could only stop at the door, where Samuel's servants would inspect the items for poison before bringing them inside personally.

The entire process was very meticulous and smooth, eliminating any risks.

"Halt! Who are you?!"

Dustin had just approached when he was blocked by several bodyguards at the door.

Burly figures, like solid doors, obstructed Dustin's view, making it difficult for him to see the situation inside the room.

"May I ask if the young master of the Thompson family is inside?" Dustin asked politely.

"Even if he is, what's it to you? Our young master doesn't see outsiders. Please leave immediately!"

The guards at the door were vigilant, their tone stern.

As they spoke, their hands moved to their waists, showing a high level of alertness. If Dustin made any sudden movements, they would draw their guns to eliminate the threat.

"There's no need to be nervous, gentlemen. I mean no harm."

Dustin raised his hand slowly, indicating that he posed no threat, and said, "I came here today out of curiosity, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with Mr. Samuel. I believe he would be very interested."

"Business?"

The guards exchanged glances and then started to size up Dustin.

He did look good, the type their young master liked.

However, his background was unclear, and that didn't matter how good-looking he was.

"If you want to see our young master, you need to submit a written request, state your identity, and wait for our verification. Only then will our young master decide whether to meet with you," one of the bodyguards replied.

"Is it that complicated?" Dustin furrowed his brow slightly.

"Complicated?"

The bodyguard snorted, "There are countless people who want to meet our young master every day. If you think it's too complicated, then don't bother!"

Who did he think he was kidding?

The Thompson family was a top-tier aristocratic clan, and their young master was the sole heir. It wasn't easy to just request a meeting.

"Gentlemen, I have urgent matters to discuss with Mr. Samuel. I kindly request that you inform him," Dustin said, bowing slightly.

Chapter 1430: A Business Opportunity

"Regardless of the matter, it must be done according to the rules!" The bodyguard refused firmly.

"Very well, I'll speak directly with Mr. Samuel."

"Gentlemen, my apologies."

Dustin said sorry and then raised one hand.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

A row of silver needles shot out, accurately hitting the necks of several bodyguards.

The bodyguards immediately stiffened, immobilized, unable to move or even make a sound, their eyes the only things they could move.

Their expressions were filled with astonishment.

"A necessary measure, please understand."

Dustin bowed slightly, then pushed past the two immobilized guards and stepped into the room.

As he entered the private room, a sharp gaze immediately locked onto him, accompanied by a chilling aura.

"Swoosh!"

In the next moment, a black steel knife, carrying a fierce blade aura, viciously slashed toward Dustin's neck.

Dustin raised an eyebrow and instinctively took a step back.

The blade narrowly missed his throat, sending a bone-chilling sensation that made his hair stand on end.

"Bang!"

The open room door was cut into pieces by the blade, and even the wall behind it bore a long, deep gash.

This swift and fierce strike was nearly impossible to defend against for anyone below the level of a Grandmaster.

"Hmm?"

The person wielding the blade let out a puzzled sound, seemingly surprised that Dustin had managed to evade the lethal strike.

Just as she was about to deliver a second strike, Dustin quickly spoke up, "Wait! I have business to discuss with Mr. Samuel."

"Swoosh!"

Without any hesitation, the person swung the blade for a second time.

This strike was even faster, fiercer, and more ruthless, clearly possessing the strength of a Martial Grandmaster!

"Wait..."

A lazy voice sounded.

The black steel knife suddenly stopped mid-air with a "buzz," its blade, as sharp as cutting iron like mud, less than ten centimeters away from Dustin's neck.

Dustin let out a sigh of relief.

If they continued like this, someone might get hurt, and it wouldn't end well.

"Clang!"

The long knife was sheathed.

Lu Chen could now see clearly that the person wielding the blade was actually a young woman in her twenties.

She was dressed in martial attire, with a stern expression and sharp eyes.

Her entire body exuded a chilling aura.

Most importantly, despite her young age, she was a Martial Grandmaster.

At her age, with such innate talent and strength, even in the competitive city of Stonia, she would be considered among the very best.

To have a gifted Martial Grandmaster as a personal bodyguard indicated how much the Tang family valued Samuel.

"To evade Anna's strike is proof enough that you're not an ordinary person," Samuel said calmly, sitting in his chair, holding a fan and gently swaying it. He looked Dustin up and down, clearly showing increased interest. "Risking your life to see me, tell me, what is it that you want?"

"I came here today uninvited, mainly to discuss a business opportunity with you," Dustin replied with a slight smile.

"Business?" Samuel asked. "It's not another investment scheme, is it? I may have a lot of money, but I'm not foolish."

"You misunderstand, Mr. Samuel," Dustin explained. "The business I want to discuss doesn't require you to invest a single cent. It only requires access to the Thompson family's connections to open up a market."

"Oh? What makes you think I would help you?" Samuel raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Or is there something special about you that can attract my attention?"
Thank you Nazmul. the job is a good one, similar to the Jungal one. the pace also is good. thanks a lot

Killing someone like the wife of Xiliang King and mother of Dustin cannot be done by a simple Duke. Even the Emperor won’t dare. There is an entity called Huolong Pavilion ( Dragon Pavilion) which is above the Emperor in power and even Emperor is just a puppet. That is responsible for the massacre of Dustin’s mother. Dustin’s family’s influence was so great that Dragon Pavilion got afraid thought that it might loose control over Dragonmarsh. That’s why they massacred Dustin’s family.
I'm sorry, i don't finish reading your post.. it sounds like a spoiler 😡

Chapter 1445
Theo Bryant lost, and he lost badly.
Its huge body directly smashed a hole into the wall, and its upper body was embedded in it, unable to move.
From a distance, it looks like a painting hanging on the wall.
“ah?”
Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned.
All of them stared wide-eyed, their faces full of horror.
When Theo Bryant rushed forward fiercely, they thought they were sure of victory, but they didn’t expect to be knocked away as soon as they met.
So much so that they still hadn’t reacted.
“What happened just now? Brother Theo …actually lost?”
“How is it possible? Brother Theo is so strong, how could he lose to this kid?”
“Accident! It must be an accident!”
After a short silence, the audience was in an uproar.
No one expected such a result.
Theo Bryant was born with supernatural powers and was a master of horizontal training. His physical defense was so strong that he was considered invulnerable.
It’s incredible that such a master couldn’t even block Dustin’s move.
“Snapped!”
The teacup in Liam Bryant’s hand fell to the ground and broke into pieces.
The smile on his face completely froze, and he was no longer calm.
The situation in front of him was too unexpected.
The Bryant family ’s talented children who were ranked among the top three were defeated by Dustin with one move.
Underestimate the enemy? Or is the strength gap too big?
“Damn it! I knew this kid would be difficult to deal with!”
Ian Bryant swallowed, feeling a little scared when he thought of the previous scene where he was beaten violently.
The experiences of the two were very similar, but Theo Bryant was obviously injured more seriously.
It can be seen from this that when Dustin hit him before, he didn’t use all his strength.
What a terrible guy!
“It’s big, but it’s useless, it’s just a living target.”
Dustin retracted his fists slowly, without any fluctuation in his expression, as if he had just done something trivial.
“Boy! What exactly did you use just now?!”
Liam Bryant suddenly stood up with a slap on the table, his eyes sharp.
Theo Bryant’s body is invulnerable to swords and guns, and it is basically impossible for his peers to seriously injure him with a single punch.
So he suspected that Dustin must have used some kind of trick.
“Master Liam, I am willing to bet and admit defeat. Your Bryant family can’t afford to lose, right?” Dustin said lightly.
“If you win with real ability, we will naturally be convinced, but your performance just now is obviously not normal.” Liam Bryant said coldly.
“If Sir Liam doesn’t believe it, then send a few more people to try, or you can come together.” Dustin spread his hands.
“Be bold!”
“presumptuous!”
Hearing this, many Bryant family disciples yelled angrily.
Everyone was filled with righteous indignation, gearing up, wishing to tear Dustin into pieces.
This kid is so crazy that he doesn’t pay attention to them at all.
“Boy! You are playing with fire!”
Liam Bryant’s face darkened and his eyes became extremely evil.
The Bryant family is one of the four royal families, when was it provoked like this?
If you don’t kill the chicken to scare the monkeys today, I’m afraid it will be difficult to convince the public in the future.
“Master Liam, please finish the fight early. I’m really in a hurry.” Dustin said seriously.
“Since you want to play with fire and set yourself on fire, then I will fulfill you!”
Liam Bryant snorted coldly, then named a few martial arts masters in the crowd and ordered: “You guys come together and give this kid a taste of the power of our Bryant family !”
“yes!”
Several people immediately stepped out and greeted Dustin one after another.
👍👍👍👍

Chapter 1431​

“What’s special?”
Facing Samuel Thompson’s meaningful gaze, the corners of Dustin’s eyes twitched twice, and he felt his scalp go numb.
This guy doesn’t really want my body, does he?
Dustin took a deep breath, calmed down and said, “Young Mr. Thompson, I heard that the Thompson family has developed very well in medicine, and here I have a magical spiritual medicine called Jade Dew Ointment. It can not only stop bleeding and heal wounds, but also It can remove scars, once it comes out, it will be enough for the Thompson family to make a lot of money.”
“Spiritual medicine?”
Samuel Thompson picked up the tea cup and took a sip, and said without interest: “There are countless medicines like this in our Thompson family. For example, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is specially used to treat wounds and remove scars, and its effect is far better than those on the market. Those spiritual medicines.”
“Of course I’ve heard about Thompson’s golden sore medicine, but it’s still a lot worse than my Jade Dew Ointment.” Dustin said with a smile.
“Oh? So confident?” Samuel Thompson was quite surprised.
Tangjia Medicine is the leader in the industry.
Whether it is acquisitions or drugs developed, they are all top-notch.
And Thompson’s golden sore medicine is even more famous and the sales volume is extremely good.
A spiritual medicine that he had never heard of before dared to challenge Thompson’s golden sore medicine. He was curious, where did the man in front of him have the confidence?
“Not confidence, but fact.”
Dustin said solemnly: “It is no exaggeration to say that the healing effect of Jade Dew Ointment is at least ten times that of Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine!”
“What? Ten times?”
Hearing this, Samuel Thompson’s volume was raised a bit, and he asked: “You are not playing me on purpose, are you? Look at me, do you look like a badass?”
You know, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is already the best spiritual medicine on the market.
A Jade Dew Ointment that I had never heard of, dared to claim that it was ten times as effective as Thompson’s golden sore medicine.
He was simply fooled into thinking he was a fool.
“Young Mr. Thompson, don’t be impatient. If it’s true or not, just try it and you’ll know.”
Dustin smiled slightly and didn’t explain much.
Instead, in the same way as before, a cut was made on the arm, and then Jade Dew Ointment was applied.
After waiting for about a stick of incense, Dustin wiped off the remaining Jade Dew Ointment, revealing a brand new arm.
The previous wounds have suddenly recovered as before.
“How can it be?”
Seeing this scene, Samuel Thompson couldn’t help but widen his eyes.
Even though he was well-informed, he was also shocked by the scene in front of him.
Such a long wound will disappear immediately. The effect of this medicine is too miraculous, right?
Down’s syndrome medicine has achieved its current status after years of research and development.
However, the performance of this Jade Dew Cream completely beats the Tang syndrome medicine.
The medicine is more than ten times more effective.
It’s an exaggeration!
“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with my Jade Dew Cream, Mr. Thompson?” Dustin seemed to be smiling but not smiling.
“This…” Samuel Thompson’s expression froze.
More than satisfaction?
If this medicine comes out, all the spiritual medicines on the market will no longer be used.
This is completely a dimensionality reduction blow.
“Master, be careful of fraud!”
At this time, the female guard Anna, who had been watching with cold eyes, suddenly spoke.
“I wonder if Miss Anna has any concerns?” Dustin asked.
“How can there be such a magical medicine? I suspect that you have tampered with it just now.” Anna said with a cold face.
In her opinion, Dustin must have used some kind of cover-up trick to deliberately deceive.
Just like those magicians on the stage, they cut people up and then put them back together intact.
These are all tricks to fool people.
“It seems that Miss Anna can’t trust me. How about you try it yourself?” Dustin pushed the jade dew ointment to the table.
“Just try it.”
Without saying anything, Anna drew out the knife and scratched her thigh.
As the blade cut across, Anna’s thigh was immediately torn open and dripping with blood.
👍

Chapter 1432​

Judging from the wound, the cut was very deep.
If it were an ordinary person, he probably wouldn’t be able to help screaming.
However, Anna’s face remained expressionless throughout, and she didn’t even frown, as if what she was cutting was not her own body.
This woman is indeed a wolf killer!
“Here comes the medicine!”
Anna raised her feet on the chair and tore off half of her trousers, revealing her white thighs that still looked powerful and beautiful.
Then he dug a handful of ointment from the jar and applied it to the wound casually.
Then, a magical scene happened.
In just a few breaths, the blood from the wound stopped flowing out.
That cold and numb feeling finally made the expressionless Anna feel a little strange.
As a martial arts master, she can naturally feel the subtle changes in her body.
I have to admit that this ointment is indeed extraordinary.
After about a stick of incense, Anna wiped it with a towel.
Sure enough, the previous stab wound had basically recovered, leaving only a faint red mark.
That’s newborn tender meat.
“Miss Anna, you should believe it now, right?” Dustin said with a smile.
“good.”
Anna nodded, then hugged her knife and quietly stepped aside without saying a word.
“Mr. Thompson, what do you think?” Dustin turned his eyes.
“It’s really a good baby!”
Samuel Thompson smiled with satisfaction: “Although I am not interested in money, I still have to contribute a little bit for the sake of the family business. How do you plan to cooperate with this Jade Dew Cream?”
“In terms of production, I have found the Lancaster Family to cooperate. Mr. Thompson, you will be responsible for sales and promotion. You will use the Thompson family’s connections and influence to make Jade Dew Ointment a hit. As for the sharing, it will be divided according to four, three, and three. Your Thompson family will take 40%, and the Lancaster Family and I will each take 30%, how about that?” Dustin made the conditions.
“I thought you wanted the lion to be too open-minded, but I didn’t expect you were not greedy at all.” Samuel Thompson smiled half-heartedly.
With the influence of the Thompson family, it is no problem to take 40%, but it is another matter to take the initiative to say it from Dustin’s mouth.
“When doing business, we should pay attention to sincerity and fairness. The Thompson family contributes the most, so naturally it takes the majority.” Dustin said with a smile.
“Yes, you are very suitable to my taste.”
Samuel Thompson nodded in satisfaction, with an even bigger smile on his face.
Those hot eyes gave Dustin goosebumps.
There shouldn’t be any unspoken rules, right?
“Young Mr. Thompson, it’s not all smooth sailing for Jade Dew Ointment. We still have two competitors. I hope you can be prepared.” Dustin changed the subject in a timely manner.
“Oh? Who dares to compete with our Thompson family?” Samuel Thompson raised his eyebrows slightly.
“The Torby Family and the Stratford Family among the eight wealthy families…”
Dustin did not hide anything and simply told what happened.
“So that’s what happened.”
After listening, Samuel Thompson was calm and calm, and didn’t care: “With the virtues of the Torby and Stratford families, it’s not surprising that they did such a despicable thing, but don’t worry, the Thompson family will protect you from now on, and they dare not mess with you.” Come.
As for the market, there is no need to worry, our goods are good and cheap, coupled with the contacts and influence of the Thompson family, it is enough to kill them all. “
“With Samuel Thompson’s words, I feel relieved.” Dustin nodded slightly.
“Little Dustin, follow me from now on, I will never treat you badly, and I promise to make you popular and delicious.”
Samuel Thompson put his hand on Dustin’s shoulder, and patted it lightly, with a meaningful smile.
Dustin froze, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.
Talking about business is business, what the hell do you want to do with your hands and feet?
“Dustin, I think you look good, with thin skin and tender flesh, which fits my aesthetics very well.”
“As long as you agree to some of my needs, I guarantee that you will be rich and prosperous in the future, and you will have endless enjoyment!”
Samuel Thompson looked up and down, his eyes were hot, as if admiring a beautiful plaything.
“…”
Dustin suddenly broke out in a cold sweat and his scalp became numb.
Oh ****! After all, I still didn’t escape!
👍👍

Chapter 1433​

“Why are you so nervous? I won’t eat you.”
Samuel Thompson pinched Dustin’s broad shoulders and praised: “Looking thin, I didn’t expect it to be quite strong to the touch. It should be that he looks thin when he is wearing clothes, but he looks fleshy when he is undressed, right? Yes, it’s really good.”
Dustin’s goosebumps instantly covered his whole body. He quickly pushed Samuel Thompson’s hand away and said solemnly: “Let’s talk business. If you have other needs, I really can’t satisfy them.”
“Dustin, I’m doing it for your own good. With the Thompson family as your backer, you can almost walk sideways in Stonia in the future. It’s just a little sacrifice. It’s no big deal. You know, most people don’t have this blessing.” Samuel Thompson said earnestly.
“Forget it, I can’t afford your blessing.” Dustin waved his hands again and again.
Making him sell his *** is worse than killing him.
“You! You are so blessed that you don’t know how to be blessed. If it weren’t for your good looks and versatile talents, do you think I would take advantage of you?”
Samuel Thompson shook his head and sighed: “Do you know how many people want to be my brother-in-law? You can line up directly to the east of the city from here. I’m giving you a chance!”
“etc!”
Dustin was suddenly stunned: “What did you just say? Brother-in-law?”
Aren’t you greedy for your body? How did he become a brother-in-law?
“certainly.”
Samuel Thompson said seriously: “I have a total of seven sisters, four of whom are married now, and three more who are waiting to be married at home. They are all very young. I, as a younger brother, am worried!”
Everyone in the world said that he had a good reincarnation, but they didn’t understand his troubles at all.
As the only child in the family, he has been placed on high expectations since he was a child, so it is natural that he cannot just lie down.
There are so many things to learn every day. Fortunately, I still have a bright mind and am outstanding in all aspects.
But it was his sisters’ marriages that troubled him the most.
Firstly, it requires being well-matched, secondly, it requires good looks, thirdly, it requires outstanding talent, and fourthly, it requires paying attention to character.
There are simply too many demands from all aspects.
The most important thing is that he is not looking for one brother-in-law, but three!
One can imagine how difficult it is.
So whenever he has time, he will look for suitable partners for his sisters.
After the observation just now, he found that Dustin was pretty good in all aspects, so he had evil thoughts and wanted him to be his brother-in-law.
“It turned out to be brother-in-law?” Dustin breathed a sigh of relief: “I was shocked, I thought…”
“Why?”
Samuel Thompson was startled, and then suddenly realized: “Oh~ I understand, you don’t think I have anything wrong with you, do you?”
“This…” Dustin was quite embarrassed.
There is indeed something wrong with the other party’s words and actions just now.
“Is it rumored that I am as good as Long Yang?” Samuel Thompson smiled.
“It’s probably a rumor, right?” Dustin wasn’t sure.
“Well… Actually, it’s not really gossip, because I spread the news myself.” Samuel Thompson looked calm.
“Huh?” Dustin was stunned for a moment, a little confused.
“You also know that handsome people always have some troubles.”
Samuel Thompson smoothed his hair with his fingers, and said very narcissistically: “A handsome man like me, with a rich family background, and a talented man, has an endless stream of women who fall into his arms every day, like crucian carp crossing the river.
In order to avoid some trouble, I simply claimed that I liked men. Over time, such rumors began to spread. “
“So that’s the case.” Dustin nodded.
The strangeness in my heart finally calmed down.
Hazel Lancaster’s psychological induction before, coupled with some of Samuel Thompson’s behaviors just now, are indeed easy to be misunderstood.
Fortunately, we clarified it in person, otherwise there would inevitably be some grudges in future cooperation.
👍👍

Chapter 1443
After one hour.
Ian Bryant drove the Land Rover and finally stopped in front of a martial arts gym.
The martial arts gym is very large, like a school, with all kinds of facilities and projects.
There is a stone tablet erected in front of the gate, with several large characters engraved on it: The world’s martial arts hall!
This Dojo is the property of Balermo Martial Arts Sect.
Looking at the entire world, the three strongest sects are Balermo Martial Arts Sect, Dark Guild Sect, and Sword Sect.
The Balermo Martial Arts Sect has disciples all over the world, adding up to a hundred thousand people!
And most of them are elite!
Among the three sects, Balermo Martial Arts Sect has the most disciples and is the most powerful.
On the other hand, the witchcraft and Dark Guild sect is famous for its unpredictable ghosts and invisible means of killing people, which is the nightmare of all people in the world.
As for sword Sect, the main character is String
The number of disciples of the Sword Sect is very small, but each one of them is ridiculously strong.
It can be called a monster!
The disciples of sword Sect seldom show up, but every time they appear, it will cause a huge sensation.
Forty years ago, an earth-shattering event happened in the rivers and lakes.
A high-ranking member of the Balermo Martial Arts Sect bullied others and offended a disciple of the Sword Sect.
The disciple of the Sword Sect, with one sword and one man, forcefully reached the headquarters of the Balermo Martial Arts Sect.
And with his own strength, he will fight against hundreds of top powerhouses in the world.
In the end, the disciple of sword sect died in battle, and all the hundreds of strong men in the Balermo Martial Arts Sect were killed or injured.
So far, sword sect has become famous in one battle!
From then on, no one dared to provoke the disciples of sword sect.
At that time, the Balermo Martial Arts Sect, which was hailed as the number one in the world, was defeated for the first time and was forced to write a history of humiliation.
“Is this the place to fight?”
Dustin got out of the car and carefully looked at the “World Martial Arts School”.
He is quite familiar with the Balermo Martial Arts Sect.
Although it is a gangster force, there is an official background behind it.
After all, it would be impossible to establish a foothold and develop in Stonia without the nod from the man in the Forbidden City.
No monarch would tolerate uncontrollable factors of unrest at his doorstep.
“What? Are you scared?”
Ian Bryant sneered: “If you are afraid, then admit defeat, kowtow to our Bryant family and beg for mercy, and express your surrender. In this way, you may be able to save your life.”
“Afraid?”
Dustin smiled faintly: “I’m afraid that you Bryant family disciples will lose so badly that you will be embarrassed in the end.”
“Hmph! Sharp teeth and sharp mouth!”
Ian Bryant curled his lips: “If you have the guts, come in with me!”
After the words fell, he walked into the martial arts hall with big strides.
Dustin followed leisurely with his hands behind his back.
At this moment, in the martial arts lounge. Liam Bryant was sitting in the middle, drinking tea leisurely.
On its left and right sides, there were a group of men and women sitting.
Among them were the children of the family, as well as some elite masters from martial arts schools all over the world.
When Dustin followed Ian Bryant through the door, everyone’s eyes swept over him.
All of them have bad faces and sharp eyes.
“Boy, I didn’t expect you to dare to come here to die. I have to admit, you are very courageous.” Liam Bryant smiled playfully.
In the past two days, he has sent people to investigate.
Dustin came from Nan Province, not West Lucozia. Although he was a bit powerful, he was not worth mentioning to the Bryant family.
Therefore, there is no need to have any scruples in this battle today.
“Master Bryan, it’s hard to say who will win and who will lose. I advise you not to be happy too early.” Dustin said
Chapter 1444
“At such a young age, I really don’t know the heights of the world.”
Liam Bryant shook his head: “Make it clear, this is not the Southern Province, but Stonia, where the dragon is hiding and the tiger is crouching. Your little three-legged cat kung fu can’t make any big waves here.”
“Master Bryant, hurry up if you want to fight, I’m in a hurry.”
While Dustin was speaking, he even yawned, as if he hadn’t woken up.
Recently, I have to be busy rebuilding Hellwell clinic, teaching people how to make jade ointment, and investigating the whereabouts of dragon blood ginseng and golden marrow jade.
Back and forth, my legs were almost broken.
If it wasn’t for the Bryant family’s value, he wouldn’t be bothered to waste time here.
“Boy! You are so presumptuous!”
Dustin’s lazy behavior instantly angered many Bryant family children.
They have seen a lot of arrogant people, but they have never seen a guy like Dustin who completely ignores the Bryant family.
It’s just life and death!
“Rys! Don’t be too arrogant. When my third brother arrives, you will cry!” Ian Bryant said with a sullen face.
“What? No one has arrived yet?”
Dustin frowned slightly, and complained: “Then why did you call me here? Are you drinking tea and chatting? Do you know that time is money? I’m very busy!”
As soon as these words came out, the crowd was instantly excited.
“Damn! This kid is so crazy, he doesn’t take our Bryant family seriously!”
“It’s too much to bully others! It’s really too much to bully others!”
“****! If I hadn’t injured my leg yesterday, I would have killed him today!”
“…”
The disciples of the Bryant family were filled with righteous indignation and were all enraged.
Even Liam Bryant, who is quite deep in the city, couldn’t help frowning.
Is this kid trying to provoke people on purpose? Or are you really arrogant and ignorant?
“Uncle Liam! I can’t take it anymore, I want to tear his mouth apart!”
At this time, a tall, round-waisted man suddenly stood up.
The man was covered in flesh, with a fierce face, and his body was a bit bigger than Ian Bryant. At first glance, he looked like a mountain of flesh.
This person’s name is Theo Bryant, a branch of the Bryant family, but because of his outstanding martial arts talent, he was selected as a core disciple by the Bryant family and focused on training.
“Fat man, can you do it? Don’t lose and embarrass the Bryant family.” Dustin said coldly.
“Uncle Liam! This kid **** and pissed on our heads. If we don’t teach him a good lesson, how can our Bryant family children have any face in the future?” Theo Bryant was furious.
“Okay! It’s up to you to take the lead and strip this kid’s teeth first!” Liam Bryant finally couldn’t bear it anymore.
“no problem!”
Theo Bryant laughed evilly, slapped the table into pieces, and then strode towards Dustin.
Those ferocious eyes seemed to want to eat people.
“Fifth uncle, this guy Dustin is very strong. Is Theo Bryant sure of winning?” Ian Bryant asked tentatively.
“Don’t worry, although Theo Bryant is not as good as Hong’er, he is the strongest among you, and with his innate supernatural power, it will not be a problem to take down this kid.” Liam Bryant is very confident.
“That’s right! Brother Theo’s horizontal kung fu has reached its peak. Ordinary innate masters can’t break through the defense. That kid can only be abused!”
“I heard that Brother Theo can tear bison apart with his own hands. I can’t wait to see that kid being torn to pieces!”
The disciples of the Bryant family had bright eyes, their faces full of excitement and anticipation.
Theo Bryant was born with supernatural power and was a master of horizontal training. Among the many young disciples of the Bryant family, his strength ranked among the top three.
It would be easy to deal with a skinny boy.
“Look! Brother Theo is taking action!”
Under the attention of everyone, Theo Bryant roared forward like a tank.
His arms were like two big hammers, hitting Dustin's head hard.
If it hits hard this time, not to mention a human being, even an elephant will be killed on the spot!
Just when everyone thought Dustin would definitely die.
Hearing the sound of “dong”, Theo Bryant, who had just rushed forward, seemed to be hit by a train, and instantly bounced more than ten meters away.
Then he slammed into the wall heavily, spraying blood from his mouth and nose, and passed out on the spot.
For a moment, the whole place was silent.

Chapter 1445
Theo Bryant lost, and he lost badly.
Its huge body directly smashed a hole into the wall, and its upper body was embedded in it, unable to move.
From a distance, it looks like a painting hanging on the wall.
“ah?”
Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned.
All of them stared wide-eyed, their faces full of horror.
When Theo Bryant rushed forward fiercely, they thought they were sure of victory, but they didn’t expect to be knocked away as soon as they met.
So much so that they still hadn’t reacted.
“What happened just now? Brother Theo …actually lost?”
“How is it possible? Brother Theo is so strong, how could he lose to this kid?”
“Accident! It must be an accident!”
After a short silence, the audience was in an uproar.
No one expected such a result.
Theo Bryant was born with supernatural powers and was a master of horizontal training. His physical defense was so strong that he was considered invulnerable.
It’s incredible that such a master couldn’t even block Dustin’s move.
“Snapped!”
The teacup in Liam Bryant’s hand fell to the ground and broke into pieces.
The smile on his face completely froze, and he was no longer calm.
The situation in front of him was too unexpected.
The Bryant family ’s talented children who were ranked among the top three were defeated by Dustin with one move.
Underestimate the enemy? Or is the strength gap too big?
“Damn it! I knew this kid would be difficult to deal with!”
Ian Bryant swallowed, feeling a little scared when he thought of the previous scene where he was beaten violently.
The experiences of the two were very similar, but Theo Bryant was obviously injured more seriously.
It can be seen from this that when Dustin hit him before, he didn’t use all his strength.
What a terrible guy!
“It’s big, but it’s useless, it’s just a living target.”
Dustin retracted his fists slowly, without any fluctuation in his expression, as if he had just done something trivial.
“Boy! What exactly did you use just now?!”
Liam Bryant suddenly stood up with a slap on the table, his eyes sharp.
Theo Bryant’s body is invulnerable to swords and guns, and it is basically impossible for his peers to seriously injure him with a single punch.
So he suspected that Dustin must have used some kind of trick.
“Master Liam, I am willing to bet and admit defeat. Your Bryant family can’t afford to lose, right?” Dustin said lightly.
“If you win with real ability, we will naturally be convinced, but your performance just now is obviously not normal.” Liam Bryant said coldly.
“If Sir Liam doesn’t believe it, then send a few more people to try, or you can come together.” Dustin spread his hands.
“Be bold!”
“presumptuous!”
Hearing this, many Bryant family disciples yelled angrily.
Everyone was filled with righteous indignation, gearing up, wishing to tear Dustin into pieces.
This kid is so crazy that he doesn’t pay attention to them at all.
“Boy! You are playing with fire!”
Liam Bryant’s face darkened and his eyes became extremely evil.
The Bryant family is one of the four royal families, when was it provoked like this?
If you don’t kill the chicken to scare the monkeys today, I’m afraid it will be difficult to convince the public in the future.
“Master Liam, please finish the fight early. I’m really in a hurry.” Dustin said seriously.
“Since you want to play with fire and set yourself on fire, then I will fulfill you!”
Liam Bryant snorted coldly, then named a few martial arts masters in the crowd and ordered: “You guys come together and give this kid a taste of the power of our Bryant family !”
“yes!”
Several people immediately stepped out and greeted Dustin one after another.
👍👍

The Name Dict

Lu family=Rhys Family
Lu Chen/Landen/Lu-&gt,Chase Lu = Dustin Rhys
Lu Wanjun = Rufus Rhys
king of Xiliang = Prince of West Lucozia
King Jingjian = Prince of Theswe, 2nd most powerful, equal to emperor (Dad)<
Princess of Xiliang = Princess consort (mom)
Changge = Logan

grandmasters of south of the Yangtze River = 5 Ultimate Grandmasters of Balermo
Huangfu Longteng = Paul Hill
Tuoba Yuanqing = Zachary Graves
Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds
Fang Bozhong = Clarence Lawson
Huang Dongha = Michael Robinson
Huangfu family = Hill family
Huangfu Longteng-&gt = Sir Paul Hill
Huangfu Xiong/Xia = Summer/Torben
Huangfuchun/Huangfu Qiu = Autumn
Huangfu Dong = Winter
Huangfu Chun = Spring

Cao Family = Harmon Family
Cao Xuan/Xuan Fei/Xuanfei = Natasha
Cao Anan = Ruth
Cao Zhiyuan = Kate
Cao Yiming = Dylan
the third uncle = Uncle Hector
Cao Guan/Lao San = Hector Harmon
Cao Biao = Jacob Harmon
Second uncle= uncle Jacob
Cao Jun = Trent

Li family = Nicolson family
Li Qingyao = Dahlia
Li Zhen = John nicholson
Grandpa Li Qingyao = Henry
Li Shijie = Regulus
Li Hao = James
Li Yuanqi = Jullian
Li Muyu = Dakota
Tan Hong/Tan Hong Ang = Julie Amberson
Zhang Cuihua = Florence
Hu Qiaolan = Madam Alma

Lei Family = Reeds family
Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds
Lei Qianzhong = Asher Reeds
Lei Bao = Erik Reed/The Thunderstorm

Shangguan family = Grant family
Shangguan Hong = Tyler Grant
General Hu wei = General Lion Heart
Shangguan Lingca = Jayla Grant
Shangguan Xingwang = Brayden Grant
Shangguan Shuang=Jade Grant

Zhao family = Spanner Family
Marshal Zhao = Chief General Spanner
Zhao Wuji = Zao Wou-ki = Adam Spanner
Zao Wou-ki = God of War
Zhao Hongying = Scarlet Spanner
Goddess of War/Scarlet Warrior

Dong Yun = Claudia
Kong Gu = Georgia

Murong family = Murray Family
Murong Xue/Xue'er = Shiela Murray
General Murong Zhenguo = General Christopher Murray
Murong Yue = Morgan Murray
Murong Gaochao = Garrett Murray
Murong Shan/Zenguo = Max Murray
Murong Cheng = Caden
Murong Hai = Harrison Murray
Dong Yulan = Lily

Ping'an Clinic = Peaceful Medical Clinic
Grandpa Jiu Kuang = Old drunken man
Laojiu = Gregory Jones
Hong Fu = Albert
Wang Xuan = Maximus Kane
Lin Waner = Caitlin (Peaceful med attendant)
Hong Niu = Nelson Horst

Fengyu Villa/Wind and Rain Manor=Zypher Lodge
Qilin Gang : Kirin Gang
Flame Dragon Guild
Lao Zhang / old zhang-&gt = Cornelius
Liu Jun = Jesse
Shi Lei = Lucas
Bao'er = Haley
Lin Juan/Juanz = Cecilia

Gongquan family = Grandwood family
Divine Doctor Liu = Dr Grandwood
Liu Gongquan = Dr Elijah Grandwood
Liu Xiangsi = Roselyn
Qian Chun = Elemer Green
Conger, Liu Cong = Carlos

Song family = Stratford Family
Steward Song = Sebastian
Song Yingming = Owen Stratford
Yulu Cream = Jade Dew Ointment

Wang family = Torby Family
Wang Zixuan = Isabela
Song Qiuyun = Sophia
Wang An = Kevin
= Christopher

Yin family = Lancaster Family
Yin Tao = Hazel Lancaster
Tao = Waylon

Chen family = Duncan Family

Cui family = Bryant Family
Cui Xiong = Ian Bryant
Cui cheng, Cui Wuye = Liam Bryant

Guo family = Crawford Family
Guo Xun = Brinkely Crawford

Long family = Langfords Family
Long Haoran = Eddie Langford
Zhang Long = Lenny Langford
Dragon Mansion = Langfords Mansion
Long Xiuxian = Ethan Langford

Others:
Tian Shun = Levi
Yang De = Aiden
Jiang = Hudson
Ji = Whitaker
He = Mark walter
Su Xia = Samara
Shopkeeper Chen = Kazen
Master Daoxuan, Jiang = Master Felix
Li Qingcheng = Margeret
= Benjamin
Venerable Ziyang/Purple Yang Grandmaster-&gt; = Sir Augustus Kline<br>
Tiger and Leopard Cavalry = Dark Panther Cavalry
Wei Anshun = Nestor
Zhenwu Division = Martial Law Bureau
Huang Santong = Samuel Franklin
Fu Dafei = Henry
Governor Xia = Lord Xenos -viceroy head of military and gov in southern province
Jiexin Yizheng-&gt = Jason Edwards
Jiang Xiuzhen-&gt = Jan Crane/Lord Crane
Zhao Hongxiang-&gt =Alexander Cheng
Xiao Chen-&g = Alan Smith
Gu Qingmei-&gt = Iris Meskill
Qiu Yun-&gt = Brittany Claude
Qingxia-&gt = Nikki Horst
Jade Girl Palace-&gt = Jade Maiden Palace
Bai Xiu-&gt = Edith
Yan Song-&gt = Samuel Tan
Tao Yang = Cameron Steele
Bao Pengtian of Galewind Hall=Tristan Emberheart of Galewind Hall
Yang Jie, the chief disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sec = Liam Mitchell chief disciple of the Soul-Subduing Sect
Xu Tu from the Star Array Sect = Adrian Storm of Stellar Gate
Jiang Chao of Qingyang Sect = Victor Thorn of Shinefield Sect
Lin Rong = Aria Stormblade
Sun Fugui = Roderick Brooks
Gu worms = fiery beetle
Feng Miaozhu = Victoria Sterling
Prince Mu=Lord Eugene Montgomery
Duke of Mu = Lord Eugene Montgomery
Mù Royal Residence = Montgomery Royalty
General Zhao Wei Wu = General Wesley Whitman
General Zhu = General Jenkins
deputy general of the White Tiger Army under Marshal Zhao = Deputy General of Dark
Ma Tianhao = Edwin Hummer
Governor Xia = Lord Xenos
Venerable Black Witch = Dark Lord
Akina Mountain Car God = Ridge Racer Ronin

Places:

Yanjing = Stonia
Yanjing Provincial = Millsburg
Youzhou-&gt = Yuston
Yaowang Valley/Medicine Valley = Stoneray Valley
Yaowanggu = Stoneray Order
Jiangnan/Tianxia/Jiangbei = Balermo
Jiangling = Swinston
Dragon Kingdom/Dragon Nation/Longguo = Dragonmarsh
Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center
Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa
Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant
Jixiang Restaurant = Auspicious Restaurant
Mandrill = Hillcrest
Qingyun Villa = Fallridge Haven
the Golden Crow Kingdom = Kingdom of the Golden Phoenix
Xiliang = West Lucozia
Western countries = Streuqua
East Jiang Hospital/East River Hospital = Blue Hills Hospital
Kingdom of Tianzhu = Valoria
Phoenix KTV = Phoenix Karaoke
Tianxiang Restaurant = Celestial Heights Restaurant
Yuehua Hotel = Lunos Hotel
Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center
Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa
Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant
Jishitang, Jishi Hall = Hellwell clinic
Gaode Group = Centene Group
Tianwaitian Hotel = Heavenly Place Hotel
Nancheng = South City

Things
Marrow Cleansing Pill = Bone Cleansing Pill
Bingxinlian = Ice Heart lotus
dragon blood ginseng = dragon blood ginseng
golden marrow jade = golden marrow jade
Nine-Turn Life-Extending Pill = Longevitium
Qicai Ganoderma/seven-gathering ganoderma/Seven-Colored Spirit Mushroom = Cherusia
Shenxian Powder = Zirtanium
Tian Lingzhu = Sky Spirit Orb
Bianhua-&gt = Shadowblooms
Shenli Pill-&gt = EnergaSphere
Xuan Zhu Guo = Gozoraberry
Blood Crystal Flower = Flower of the Crimson Gem
ginseng = Panax Root
thousand-year-old green lotus = Heliotrope
Qi Gathering Pills-&gt = internal energy pills
Cang Qiong Sword/Sovereign Sky-&gt = Sky Sword

An understated Dominance

Uncategorized

Chapter 1446​

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
If they fight alone, they have no confidence, but if they work together to siege, they can definitely win.
“stop!”
At this time, a group of people suddenly walked in at the door of the martial arts hall.
The leader was a tall, white-haired old man.
The old man was wearing a Thompson suit, his face was calm and intimidating, and there was an invisible sense of oppression in his steps.
That is a powerful aura naturally formed by being in a high position for a long time.
At this moment, beside the old man in Thompson suit, there was also a stunning woman who would conquer the country.
The woman’s facial features are exquisite and perfect, her figure is graceful, her temperament is cold and luxurious, and her every move has the look of a queen.
The woman is Natasha who arrived in time!
“Bold! Who are you? How dare you break into the world’s martial arts gym?!” A disciple of the Bryant family shouted angrily.
“Shut up!”
Liam Bryant’s complexion changed drastically, and he slapped the disciple of the Bryant family directly on the face, then turned around, and greeted the old man in the Thompson suit, bowed his hands and said respectfully: “I will greet Duke Duncan at the end!”
“What? Duke Duncan?!”
As soon as this remark came out, the entire audience changed color.
The Bryant family’s children, who were extremely arrogant just now, immediately bowed their hands and bowed down, keeping silent like cicadas, looking extremely humble.
As the Duke of the current dynasty, his status is so high and his power is so powerful that he can be said to be under one person and above tens of thousands.
Even if the old man of the Bryant family saw it, he would have to pay their respects.
“This is not the Forbidden City, so you don’t need to be polite.” Duke said lightly.
“I don’t know the Duke is here, what advice do you have?” Liam Bryant asked a little nervously.
Duke has always lived reclusively and never shows up easily.
It’s hard to avoid people’s imaginations to openly appear here now.
“I don’t have any advice. I came here today just to watch the excitement. You should do whatever you want and ignore me.” Duke’s face was expressionless.
“Watching the fun?”
Liam Bryant’s expression froze, and his heart became even more disturbed.
Duke has so many things to do every day and is so busy at ordinary times. How can he have time to come here to watch the fun?
Besides, why would a fight between a few juniors alarm the Duke of the dynasty?
When his eyes turned to Natasha next to him, he suddenly reacted.
I almost forgot that Dustin seemed to be the pretty boy raised by this girl.
Could it be that Duke is here to support Dustin?
Isn’t it?
Is it too outrageous for a pretty boy to ask Duke Duncan to take charge?
“Fifth Master Liam, we have agreed to a fight in the ring. Isn’t it appropriate for your Bryant family to bully the minority here?” Natasha said coldly.
“this……”
Liam Bryant smiled awkwardly and said, “Miss Harmon misunderstood, we were just joking with Dustin.”
“Yeah, yeah, just kidding.” Everyone in the Bryant family nodded in agreement.
Duke Duncan is here, who dares to make a mistake?
“Hmph! It’s best that way.”
Natasha glanced sideways and stopped talking. Instead, she walked up to Dustin and said angrily, “Husband, why didn’t you tell me before you came? What if something happens?”
“It happened suddenly and I forgot about it for a moment.”
Dustin said with a guilty conscience: “Besides, even people like the Bryant family can’t hurt me.”
“That’s what I said, but it would be too irrational for you to take risks alone.” Natasha was a little dissatisfied.
“I promise, it won’t happen next time.” Dustin said seriously.
“That’s pretty much it.”
Natasha immediately showed a smile, then took Dustin’s arm, walked in front of her grandfather, and introduced: “Come, let me introduce you, this is my grandfather, a senior official in Stonia.”
“Junior Dustin has met Duke Duncan.”
Dustin cupped his hands and bent down, bowing deeply to show respect.
“Dustin?”
Duke looked up and down and said meaningfully: “You look familiar. Have we met before?”
👍👍

Understated Dominance

Voice

Chapter 1447​

PUBLISHED BY
LOGAN
ON
SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Duke’s scrutinizing eyes made Dustin feel a surge of inexplicable pressure.
However, he had already expected such a scene, and although he was quite surprised, he remained calm on the surface.
“The younger generation has heard of the Duke’s name for a long time, but has never seen it with his own eyes. Maybe the younger generation has a public face, so the Duke feels familiar.” Dustin explained neither humble nor overbearing.
Ten years have passed, and he has undergone earth-shaking changes no matter his height, appearance, or temperament.
Even if it is a close friend from the past, it is impossible to recognize it at a glance.
“Yeah?”
Duke looked at it from beginning to end again, and said calmly: “Maybe.”
“Grandpa, Dustin is amazing. He has both civil and military skills, and is proficient in medical skills. He has helped me many times before. Looking at the whole Stonia, it is difficult to find a young talent who is better than him.” Natasha introduced braggingly.
She never spared no effort in promoting her own man.
“Hehe…You girl, you are exaggerating.”
Duke shook his head and smiled: “Stonia has Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger, there are countless powerful people. Even though this kid has some skills, he is still far behind those top talents.”
“Grandpa, I know you don’t believe it now, but you will understand soon.” Natasha smiled mysteriously.
She didn’t explain too much, because many things had to be seen with her own eyes before she could truly believe them.
She can be sure that Dustin will give her grandfather a big, big surprise one day sooner or later.
“Okay, okay, take a seat first.”
Duke greeted, and sat down comfortablely with several people.
The guards behind him stood on the left and right, alert to any abnormalities around them.
“Liam Bryant, you can start now.”
Natasha smiled lightly, as if watching a play.
“start?”
Liam Bryant’s eyes twitched.
How to start? Connor Bryant was defeated, fighting alone, no one is Dustin’s opponent right now.
Unless Oscar Bryant arrived in time, he might be killed today.
“Fifth Bryant, what’s the matter? Didn’t you guys ask for a fight? Why didn’t you respond? You don’t want my grandpa to come here in a happy mood and return in a bad mood, right?” Natasha curled her lips.
“this……”
Liam Bryant’s face was stiff and sweat began to form on his forehead.
Who would have thought that a match between the juniors would startle a big guy like Duke?
The current situation is beyond his control.
There is no way to retreat now, so I can only bite the bullet and push up.
“Which one of you wants to go up and compete with Dustin?”
Liam Bryant turned around and looked at a group of Bryant family disciples.
“…”
Everyone looked at him, and he looked at everyone, and for a moment they looked at each other, hesitant.
Connor Bryant has been defeated. If someone fights alone, who can be Dustin’s opponent?
Wouldn’t it be humiliating oneself to challenge him now?
“What? There are so many men in the Bryant family, don’t any of them have courage?” Liam Bryant frowned slightly.
It’s one thing to lose, but it’s another thing not to dare.
The Bryant family hates failure, but they despise cowards even more.
“Ian Bryant! Come on!”
Liam Bryant was too lazy to talk nonsense and pointed at Ian Bryant next to him, intending to catch a scapegoat to make up for the loss.
“ah?”
Ian Bryantren was stupid.
His eyes widened, a little at a loss.
Damn it, I was beaten up by Dustin just a few days ago, and now I have to go up and get beaten again?
Is there still no excuse to send me away?
“Ah what? Come on!”
👍👍👍

The bit with Duke is strange. Lol. He has been in contact with Natasha and the rest of the Harmon family members, who all knew Dustin is Logan before he came to take Natasha. Natasha kept it secret from her grandfather when the whole rest of her family knows?

CHAPTER 1451

Oscar Bryant’s tone was very calm, and his expression did not change at all.
He even had one hand in his pocket, and his movements were full of contempt, as if he didn’t take Dustin seriously at all.
After all, there are very few people who can make him use his full strength.
The unknown person in front of him was obviously not one of them.
“Giving me first three moves? Are you sure?”
Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, with a faint smile.
These geniuses in Stonia are really too high-minded. They don’t even know the strength of their opponents, so they talk without shame.
I really don’t know if it’s self-confidence or ignorance.
“What? Three moves are not enough?”
Oscar Bryant said calmly: “Okay, then I will give you ten moves. If you can hurt a hair on my head within ten moves, you will win.”
As soon as these words came out, many of the Bryant family’s children burst into laughter.
“Hahaha…Brother Oscar is killing people!”
“You start with ten moves. This is no longer contempt!”
“As expected of Brother Oscar, strong strength means self-confidence, allowing people to easily win with ten moves.”
There was a lot of discussion among the people, with mocking smiles on their faces.
Dustin you are amazing, but if we send the first talent Oscar Bryant, how will you respond?
“Hey! It’s too cowardly for you to dare not take ten moves?” Isla Bryant provocatively said.
“Although Dustin’s strength is good, he is still far behind in front of real geniuses.” Liam Bryant smiled.
The previous humiliation can now finally be washed away.
“Oscar Bryant, right? Confidence is a good thing, but unfortunately, you chose the wrong opponent.”
Dustin smiled faintly: “Since you like giving way so much, then I will not be polite. I hope you will not let me down.”
After saying that, his toes lightly tapped, and his whole body floated up lightly, and then slapped Oscar Bryant with his palm.
“too weak.”
Oscar Bryant shook his head and stood motionless, not intending to dodge at all.
When Dustin approached with a light palm, he slowly got lucky and formed a protective shield on the surface of his body.
The protective cover was translucent, rising and falling with Oscar Bryant’s breathing, like slightly rippling water waves.
“boom!”
There was a bang.
When Dustin’s palm touched Oscar Bryant’s body-protecting internal energy.
The rippling water exploded on the spot, as if the glass had been hit by a bullet and shattered instantly.
“What?”
Oscar Bryant looked shocked.
Before the brain could react, the body had already sensed the danger and made an instinctive dodge action.
Dustin’s subsequent palm wind brushed against Oscar Bryant’s chest and hit the floor hard.
“boom!”
There was another bang.
The hard floor was directly blasted with a deep palm print.
For a moment, gravel splashed and cracks were densely covered.
Within a radius of three meters, a pit was dug out.
“Fuck!”
Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help but be shocked.
No one expected that Dustin’s seemingly light palm would have such great power.
Not only did it break Oscar Bryant’s body defense, it even blasted a hole into the ground.
If he had hit someone just now, the consequences would have been disastrous!
“Um?”
Oscar Bryant took advantage of his dodge and quickly distanced himself.
The previous indifferent expression was quickly replaced by shock.
Although he only used 50% of his body-protecting internal energy just now, it is definitely not something that ordinary people can break.
However, Dustin broke through easily, which was beyond expectation.

g.gif

CHAPTER 1451

He even had one hand in his pocket, and his movements were full of contempt, as if he didn’t take Dustin seriously at all.
These geniuses in Stonia are really too high-minded. They don’t even know the strength of their opponents, so they talk without shame.
Oscar Bryant said calmly: “Okay, then I will give you ten moves. If you can hurt a hair on my head within ten moves, you will win.”
As soon as these words came out, many of the Bryant family’s children burst into laughter.
“As expected of Brother Oscar, strong strength means self-confidence, allowing people to easily win with ten moves.”
There was a lot of discussion among the people, with mocking smiles on their faces.
Dustin you are amazing, but if we send the first talent Oscar Bryant, how will you respond?
“Hey! It’s too cowardly for you to dare not take ten moves?” Isla Bryant provocatively said.
“Although Dustin’s strength is good, he is still far behind in front of real geniuses.” Liam Bryant smiled.
“Oscar Bryant, right? Confidence is a good thing, but unfortunately, you chose the wrong opponent.”
Dustin smiled faintly: “Since you like giving way so much, then I will not be polite. I hope you will not let me down.”
After saying that, his toes lightly tapped, and his whole body floated up lightly, and then slapped Oscar Bryant with his palm.
“too weak.”
Oscar Bryant shook his head and stood motionless, not intending to dodge at all.
When Dustin approached with a light palm, he slowly got lucky and formed a protective shield on the surface of his body.
The protective cover was translucent, rising and falling with Oscar Bryant’s breathing, like slightly rippling water waves.
“boom!”
There was a bang.
The rippling water exploded on the spot, as if the glass had been hit by a bullet and shattered instantly.
“What?”
Before the brain could react, the body had already sensed the danger and made an instinctive dodge action.
Dustin’s subsequent palm wind brushed against Oscar Bryant’s chest and hit the floor hard.
“boom!”
There was another bang.
“****!”
Not only did it break Oscar Bryant’s body defense, it even blasted a hole into the ground.
“Um?”
Although he only used 50% of his body-protecting internal energy just now, it is definitely not something that ordinary people can break.

g.gif

Hey friend, the last chapter posted was 1447 and after that you just posted 1451, meanwhile the chapters in between are missing

Chapter 1452

This is enough to prove that the opponent’s strength is very strong, and it should not be much worse than him.
“What? Don’t you want me to give ten moves? What are you hiding from?”
Dustin retracted his palm and smiled.
“I gave you ten moves, and I didn’t say that I should stand still and let you fight!”
Isla Bryant was dissatisfied.
“Dustin, I have to admit that your strength is stronger than I expected.”
Oscar Bryant’s face became more solemn: “To be honest, I didn’t take you to heart at first, because I felt that you were not qualified to be my opponent, but the slap you just gave me changed my mind. .”
“So?” Dustin smiled.
“So next, I’m going to get serious.”
While talking, Oscar Bryant slowly took off his coat.
His eyes, from the initial indifference, gradually became fierce.
“Seriously? Is it useful to be serious?” Dustin was a little curious.
However, Oscar Bryant didn’t seem to hear him and said to himself: “It’s been a long time since anyone could make me take him seriously, and you are one of them.”
“Today, you can be proud of being defeated by me!”
As soon as he finished speaking, Oscar Bryant suddenly stepped forward.
boom!
A terrifying momentum suddenly erupted from his body, like a earthquake and a tsunami.
In an instant, the wind was strong and the cold air was raging all around.
Everyone just felt their bodies sink, as if a huge stone was pressed on their shoulders, and even their breathing became blocked.
At this moment, Oscar Bryant’s hair was standing on end, and his robe was rattling.
The whole person is like a god descending.
“What a coercion! Could it be that Brother Oscar has broken through again?!”
“Oh my god! I can’t even breathe!”
“Brother Oscar was High level martial artist a year ago, and now he has broken through again, could it be that he is already a half-step grandmaster?”
“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant family, so awesome!”
“…”
Seeing Oscar Bryant’s surge in momentum, all Bryant family disciples were shocked.
They knew Oscar Bryant was very strong, but they didn’t expect him to be so strong.
In just one year, he broke through again and became a half-step master.
Looking at the entire Stonia and even the entire Dragonmarsh Kingdom, anyone who can reach this level under the age of thirty is truly a top genius.
“Brother, Oscar made a breakthrough again? When did it happen?” Liam Bryant was surprised, happy and curious.
“Some time ago, Oscar went into seclusion for a few days and then broke through.” Thomas Bryant said with a smile.
“Good, good! What a breakthrough!” Liam Bryant was excited.
Although the Bryant family has many heirs, there is a huge gap in quality compared to the other three royal families, especially the Spanner Family.
The twin stars of the Spanner Family are world-famous and unmatched.
So in just a few years, the Spanner Family became the first of the four royal families, overwhelming the other three royal families.
Especially the Bryant family, which has many generals, can’t produce a single descendant who can compare with the Spanner Family twins.
This caused the entire family to hold their breath.
However, when Oscar Bryant touched the threshold of the master, the situation became extremely different.
As long as Oscar Bryant continues to cultivate, it will be just around the corner for Oscar Bryant to break through to become a master.
At that time, he will be sent to the army for training and achievements. I believe that his future achievements will be no worse than those of the Spanner Family twins.
“Half-step master level?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled: “There is indeed something, but not much.”
Among his peers, Oscar Bryant is also considered exceptionally talented.
Of course, he was still a notch away from the real top talent.
Scarlet Spanner became a master at the age of eighteen, while Adam Spanner also became a master at the age of twenty.
Oscar Bryant is now twenty-six or seven years old, and he is still half a step away from the master level.
In comparison, this is indeed a bit worth mentioning.
As for himself, if his memory serves him right, he had already become a master of martial arts during the chaos in the Forbidden City about ten years ago.
That year, he was fifteen.

g.gif

Chapter 1449

Liam Bryant gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and his resolute face was filled with anger.
The dignified Bryant family’s children actually fled without fighting.
This is simply a great shame!
Most importantly, it was in front of Duke Duncan.
With such a scandal, the Bryant family, as a royal family, was completely disgraced!
“Master Liam Bryant, your nephew is really a man, capable of bending and stretching!” Natasha said with a half-smile.
The corners of Liam Bryant’s eyes twitched, and his expression became particularly ugly.
What a shame! What a shame!
“You guys, bring Ian Bryant back to me! I want him to serve me!” Liam Bryant yelled at the Bryant family’s children.
“yes!”
The crowd didn’t dare to hesitate and dispersed in a hurry, starting to look around.
They all knew in their hearts that Ian Bryant was in big trouble this time, and he would probably have to shed his skin even if he didn’t die.
“It is said that the men of the Bryant family are brave and strong. When I saw him today, I was a little disappointed.” Duke said lightly.
It’s a waste of time to travel all the way and not even see the excitement.
“The Duke is laughing at me. It’s because we are not strict in discipline and unfortunately we have such a coward.” Liam Bryant apologized and smiled in embarrassment.
“Forget it, it’s nothing interesting.”
Duke patted his clothes and stood up slowly: “Girl, there is nothing to do today, let’s go back first.”
“That’s the only way.” Natasha nodded.
“Your Excellency, are you a little too anxious to leave right after you arrived?”
At this time, several people walked in suddenly at the door.
The leader was a tall, middle-aged man, thin and frail, with a white face and no beard, and looked gentle and elegant.
Behind him were two men and a woman.
One of them is Ian Bryant who escaped not long ago.
“Brother?”
After seeing the elegant man, Liam Bryant’s expression became serious and he hurriedly greeted him, curiously asking: “Brother, why are you here?”
“The Duke is here, so naturally I have to entertain him personally.”
Thomas Bryant smiled slightly, then turned to Duke, raised his hands and saluted: “I am happy to meet Mr. Duke Duncan.”
“Master Bryant, there is no need to be polite.” Duke nodded in response.
Thomas Bryant in front of him is a first-rank member.
Although he is inferior to him in terms of official position, the advantage is that he is young, has a position, and is a favorite of the official family. His future is even better than him.
“It’s rare for Duke Duncan to have the pleasure of watching the juniors compete. No matter what happens today, I have to let you enjoy yourself.”
Thomas Bryant said, looking back at Ian Bryant, who was submissive: “Ian, as a son of the Bryant family, your head can be cut off and blood can be shed, but you can’t lose your spine. Go up and fight with that little brother, no matter what Win or lose, you have to show the Bryant family’s style, do you understand?”
“Ming…Understood.” Ian Bryant wanted to cry but had no tears.
At this moment, he was trembling like a frightened quail.
He thought he could escape, but he didn’t expect to be caught by his uncle as soon as he left the house.
Although the uncle didn’t have any words of blame, the more this happened, the more scared he became.
The uncle always looked gentle and elegant, and never got angry no matter what happened.
However, looking at the entire Bryant family, everyone, including the fifth uncle, is in under the uncle.
No one can say why, but it is fear.
As long as the uncle said something, no one in the Bryant family dared to refuse it. Even if he was asked to die, he had to obey orders.
“Dustin! Come here! Let me see how powerful you are!”
Ian Bryant stepped forward, with a look of death.
“You have already lost once, do you want to lose again?” Dustin said calmly.
“Stop talking nonsense! Today you die or I die! Watch your move!”
Ian Bryant roared angrily, kicked his feet on the ground, and suddenly rushed forward.
Since he couldn’t hide, he simply fought.
“Wind and Fire Fist!”
After getting close, Ian Bryant immediately used his unique move without any hesitation.
g.gif

Chapter 1448

Liam Bryant glared: “Today is a good opportunity for you to avenge your shame. As long as you defeat Dustin and get rid of your inner demons, your martial arts cultivation will reach another level!”
The corner of Ian Bryant’s mouth twitched, he really wanted to curse, but he didn’t dare, so he could only bite the bullet and say: “Uncle Liam, my injury from the previous two days hasn’t healed yet, why don’t you send someone else first?”
“Change your fart! It’s just a small injury, it’s nothing serious, hurry up, don’t embarrass our Bryant family!” Liam Bryant shouted in a deep voice.
“Okay…okay.”
Ian Bryant wanted to cry but had no tears, so he could only walk forward with an aggrieved face.
Originally, I was going to watch a play today, but instead I got myself into it. What the hell is this?
“Ian Bryant, are you sure you want to fight me?” Dustin had a half-smile.
“Dustin! My son from the Bryant family has never been afraid of battle. Although he was seriously injured recently, he is not afraid of you. Let him show his skills!”
Ian Bryant looked righteous and dignified on the surface, but he was crying in his heart.
Brother, be gentle, we two have no grievances or enmities, there is no need for life and death.
It’s fine to do two symbolic tricks, and I’ll treat you to dinner another day.
“Okay! He is indeed a man!”
Dustin gave a thumbs up: “Before I still underestimated you, I didn’t expect you to have such backbone, I admire you!”
“Hmph! Of course!” Ian Bryant raised his head proudly, rather complacent.
“A hero like you is really rare. In order to show respect for you, I will do my best in the future, and we will live and die in peace!” Dustin clasped his fists.
“ah?!”
Ian Bryant’s legs went weak and he almost collapsed on the ground.
Brother, I’m just talking, you don’t need to be so serious, right?
Even Connor Bryant, who was invulnerable to swords and guns, was beaten half to death with one punch. Wouldn’t it be worse if it were him?
“Ian Bryant, are you ready? I’m going to make a move!” Dustin slowly raised his hand.
“etc!”
Ian Bryant’s complexion changed, and he quickly said: “People I have urgencies. I suddenly have a stomachache. I’m going to take a shit. Let’s fight again after I finish!”
After finishing speaking, regardless of the reaction of the people around him, he ran into the toilet as if fleeing.
Dustin seemed to be smiling but not smiling, seeing through but not telling the truth.
“Hmph! What a lazy ass!”
Liam Bryant frowned, a little dissatisfied.
The other Bryant family disciples had strange expressions on their faces and wisely chose to remain silent.
They naturally knew in their hearts that Ian Bryant was deliberately delaying time.
Connor Bryant’s living example is there. No one is willing to go up to torture him, otherwise his hands and feet will be broken at the least, or he will be burped on the spot.
The only hope now is that Oscar Bryant can arrive at the scene as soon as possible.
Otherwise, Ian Bryant will still be unable to escape.
“Master Liam Bryant, why hasn’t your nephew come out yet? Could it be that he fell into the toilet?”
After waiting for a long time, Natasha finally couldn’t help but speak.
“Who is that! Go to the toilet and call Ian Bryant out for me!”
Liam Bryant frowned and pointed at a Bryant family member.
“yes.”
The Bryant family disciples did not dare to hesitate and quickly walked into the toilet.
In less than a minute, the Bryant family disciples ran back and shouted in panic: “Fifth uncle! Oh no, Ian Bryant is missing!”
“Gone?”
Liam Bryant was stunned for a moment, unable to react: “What do you mean?”
“I just went to the toilet to look for it, but I didn’t see Ian Bryant inside. I suspect… he must have escaped.” The Bryant family member replied.
“What? Escaped?”
Hearing this, Liam Bryant stood blankly on the spot.
He thought Ian Bryant was just stalling for time, but he didn’t expect this kid to just “escape”.
This is so fucking embarrassing!

g.gif

Chapter 1450

Everyone saw his fists hitting Dustin continuously, turning into fist shadows all over the sky, and hitting Dustin hard.
His fists were so fierce that they were like a violent storm, overwhelming and unstoppable.
Wherever he passed, there was constant whistling, like a ghost crying or a wolf howling.
“I didn’t expect Ian Bryant’s strength to improve again. This move alone should be no worse than Connor Bryant.”
“The violent wind and fire fist is the secret skill of the Bryant family. Once used, it can break gold and crack rocks. As long as Ian Bryant seizes the opportunity, he may not be able to defeat Dustin.”
“…”
Seeing the sharp fist shadows, everyone was surprised and looking forward to it.
Maybe Ian Bryant can create a miracle.
“boom!”
The sudden explosion completely broke everyone’s illusions.
Ian Bryant’s fist was slapped away before it completely touched Dustin.
The movement was like swatting a fly, simple and unpretentious.
“Boom!”
Ian Bryant’s body was thrown more than ten meters away on the spot, then hit his head against the wall and passed out on the spot.
“…”
The disciples of the Bryant family looked gloomy and sighed endlessly.
Although I was mentally prepared, it was still hard to accept seeing Ian Bryant lose so quickly.
It’s a bit embarrassing for the Bryant family elites to be so vulnerable.
“Um?”
Thomas Bryant frowned slightly, but quickly returned to normal.
He had never seen Dustin make a move before, and he thought that Ian Bryant could fight back and forth with the opponent, but he lost with one move.
When did the children of the Bryant family become so weak?
“Trash! You can’t stop even one move, it’s really an embarrassment to our Bryant family!”
At this moment, behind Thomas Bryant, a young woman suddenly spoke.
The woman was fashionably dressed and beautiful, but there was a bit of domineering arrogance between her eyebrows.
She is Thomas Bryant’s daughter, Isla Bryant.
“Is it possible that…my husband is too strong?” Natasha smiled slightly.
“Hmph! Look what you can do! What’s the point of defeating a loser? The real master of our Bryant family hasn’t appeared yet!” Isla Bryant curled her lips.
“Really? Then why not invite your experts to open our eyes?” Natasha’s eyes were provocative.
“Third brother! It’s your turn, and you must be proud of our Bryant family!”
Isla Bryant’s eyes suddenly looked at a young man beside her.
The man stood with his hands behind his hands, his face was calm, his temperament was indifferent, and he had a bit of calm demeanor.
This person is none other than the most powerful genius of the Bryant family, Oscar Bryant!
“Oscar, go up and play with this little brother. Remember, don’t be too harsh.” Thomas Bryant said calmly.
“yes.”
Oscar Bryant responded, then walked forward leisurely with his hands behind his back.
“Great! Brother Oscar finally appears, this kid is dead today!”
“Brother Oscar is the number one genius of our Bryant family. He is much stronger than Connor Bryant and others. He will definitely have no problem dealing with Dustin!”
“Brother Oscar, come on! Teach this boy a lesson and promote the prestige of our royal family, the Bryant family!”
“…”
Oscar Bryant’s appearance made all the Bryant family disciples look refreshed.
The momentum that had been sluggish before suddenly became high.
As the core of the Bryant family’s key cultivation, Oscar Bryant alone occupies almost half of the resources.
His strength is far beyond that of his peers in the Bryant family, and he can be said to be a peerless warrior!
Looking at the entire Stonia, there are undoubtedly very few young talents who can rival Oscar Bryant.
In their opinion, as long as Oscar Bryant is serious, it will be easy to deal with Dustin.
“The Bryant family, Oscar Bryant.”
Oscar Bryant stretched out one hand and looked at Dustin indifferently: “For the sake of fairness, I will give you three moves first, please.”

g.gif

CHAPTER 1451

“too weak.”
“boom!”
There was a bang.
“What?”
“boom!”
There was another bang.
“****!”
“Um?”

g.gif

I refuse to take a glance because I would knowing what happened in the last three 3 chapters. Thanks for all you do. Pls give us the chapters.

Chapter 1453

“Third brother, come on! Teach this blind thing a lesson!”
Looking at the majestic Oscar Bryant in front of her, Isla Bryant cheered and cheered in various ways.
Born in the Bryant family, she has worshiped the strong since she was a child, so she has always been with Oscar Bryant.
Because in her opinion, only a proud man like Oscar Bryant is qualified to be on an equal footing with her.
“Girl, your little boyfriend is probably in danger.”
Duke narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Oscar Bryant is the number one genius of the Bryant family. Now his strength has greatly increased, and he has become a half-step master. Few people among his peers can rival him.”
“Grandpa, don’t speak too early, the outcome is not yet decided, and no one knows what the final result will be.” Natasha said with a smile.
Although Oscar Bryant is powerful, in her opinion, compared to Dustin, he is still weaker.
“oh?”
Duke raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise: “Girl, from your appearance, it seems that you have great confidence in this kid?”
“of course.”
Natasha raised her head proudly: “The man I like is definitely not bad.”
As long as the Bryant family doesn’t use dirty tricks, in a fair duel, no one in the younger generation of the Bryant family can be a match for Dustin.
“Listening to what you said, I’m a little curious. If this kid can really beat Oscar Bryant, he’s a promising talent.” Duke stroked his beard.
“We’ll see, I believe he will give you a surprise.” Natasha smiled.
At this moment, in the middle of the field.
Oscar Bryant’s momentum has reached its peak, and his overall physical condition has also reached its peak.
Vaguely, there is still a grandmaster’s pressure radiating out.
“Dustin, in order to show my respect for you, I will use my full strength next. If you can resist for three minutes, you will win!”
Oscar Bryant spoke loudly, extremely confident.
Ever since he touched the threshold of a master, he found that the whole world had become different.
All warriors below the level of Grandmaster will no longer pose any threat to him.
“Three minutes is too long. If you can block three of my moves, I will automatically admit defeat.” Dustin retorted.
“Arrogant! I think you won’t shed tears until you see the coffin!”
Oscar Bryant, who felt slighted, became angry instantly.
He stopped talking nonsense, stepped hard, and turned into an afterimage, rushing directly towards Dustin.
“So fast!”
Everyone’s pupils shrank and their faces looked horrified.
In the blink of an eye, Oscar Bryant crossed a distance of more than ten meters, so that they didn’t even see what was going on.
“Wind and Fire Fist!”
Oscar Bryant did not hesitate before and after dodging, and directly used the Bryant family’s special move.
He pushed his fists forward, and countless fist shadows burst out instantly, sweeping towards Dustin like a landslide and tsunami.
They are densely packed and overwhelming, making it difficult to guard against and impossible to avoid.
Wherever the shadow of the fist passed, there was continuous whistling, and even the surrounding air was squeezed and deformed.
So much so that in the eyes of everyone, Dustin’s body became distorted.
It seemed like the next second, it would be blown to pieces.
“What a terrifying punch! What a powerful pressure!”
“The same thing is the violent wind and fire fist. Brother Oscar’s power is far more than ten times better than Ian Bryant’s!”
“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant family! Once this punch is thrown, no one can stop it!”
Many Bryant family children were shocked by Oscar Bryant’s shocking punch.
Is this the strength of a half-step master? It is indeed extraordinary.
“boom–!”
Under the attention of everyone, Oscar Bryant’s boxing shadow hit Dustin solidly.
In an instant, the ground cracked, gravel splashed, and smoke and dust rose everywhere.
A wave of energy ripples, with the impact point as the center, swept away in all directions.
“call–!”
The strong wind hit, and some people who were close were forced to retreat again and again, unable to open their eyes.
g.gif

Chapter 1453

Looking at the majestic Oscar Bryant in front of her, Isla Bryant cheered and cheered in various ways.
Born in the Bryant family, she has worshiped the strong since she was a child, so she has always been with Oscar Bryant.
Because in her opinion, only a proud man like Oscar Bryant is qualified to be on an equal footing with her.
Duke narrowed his eyes and said meaningfully: “Oscar Bryant is the number one genius of the Bryant family. Now his strength has greatly increased, and he has become a half-step master. Few people among his peers can rival him.”
“Grandpa, don’t speak too early, the outcome is not yet decided, and no one knows what the final result will be.” Natasha said with a smile.
Although Oscar Bryant is powerful, in her opinion, compared to Dustin, he is still weaker.
“oh?”
Duke raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise: “Girl, from your appearance, it seems that you have great confidence in this kid?”
“of course.”
As long as the Bryant family doesn’t use dirty tricks, in a fair duel, no one in the younger generation of the Bryant family can be a match for Dustin.
“Listening to what you said, I’m a little curious. If this kid can really beat Oscar Bryant, he’s a promising talent.” Duke stroked his beard.
Oscar Bryant’s momentum has reached its peak, and his overall physical condition has also reached its peak.
“Dustin, in order to show my respect for you, I will use my full strength next. If you can resist for three minutes, you will win!”
Ever since he touched the threshold of a master, he found that the whole world had become different.
All warriors below the level of Grandmaster will no longer pose any threat to him.
“Three minutes is too long. If you can block three of my moves, I will automatically admit defeat.” Dustin retorted.
He stopped talking nonsense, stepped hard, and turned into an afterimage, rushing directly towards Dustin.
“So fast!”
In the blink of an eye, Oscar Bryant crossed a distance of more than ten meters, so that they didn’t even see what was going on.
“Wind and Fire Fist!”
Oscar Bryant did not hesitate before and after dodging, and directly used the Bryant family’s special move.
He pushed his fists forward, and countless fist shadows burst out instantly, sweeping towards Dustin like a landslide and tsunami.
They are densely packed and overwhelming, making it difficult to guard against and impossible to avoid.
Wherever the shadow of the fist passed, there was continuous whistling, and even the surrounding air was squeezed and deformed.
“The same thing is the violent wind and fire fist. Brother Oscar’s power is far more than ten times better than Ian Bryant’s!”
“He is indeed the number one genius of the Bryant family! Once this punch is thrown, no one can stop it!”
“boom–!”
Under the attention of everyone, Oscar Bryant’s boxing shadow hit Dustin solidly.
In an instant, the ground cracked, gravel splashed, and smoke and dust rose everywhere.
A wave of energy ripples, with the impact point as the center, swept away in all directions.
“call–!”
The strong wind hit, and some people who were close were forced to retreat again and again, unable to open their eyes.
g.gif
These chapters were copied from https://dustinrhys.wordpress.com/2023/09/28/chapter-1453/

please refer the link here and you will get to read remaining chapters

Chapter 1453

“oh?”
“of course.”
“So fast!”
“Wind and Fire Fist!”
“boom–!”
“call–!”
g.gif
more chapters please thank you