An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Chapter 1431​

“What’s special?”
Facing Samuel Thompson’s meaningful gaze, the corners of Dustin’s eyes twitched twice, and he felt his scalp go numb.
This guy doesn’t really want my body, does he?
Dustin took a deep breath, calmed down and said, “Young Mr. Thompson, I heard that the Thompson family has developed very well in medicine, and here I have a magical spiritual medicine called Jade Dew Ointment. It can not only stop bleeding and heal wounds, but also It can remove scars, once it comes out, it will be enough for the Thompson family to make a lot of money.”
“Spiritual medicine?”
Samuel Thompson picked up the tea cup and took a sip, and said without interest: “There are countless medicines like this in our Thompson family. For example, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is specially used to treat wounds and remove scars, and its effect is far better than those on the market. Those spiritual medicines.”
“Of course I’ve heard about Thompson’s golden sore medicine, but it’s still a lot worse than my Jade Dew Ointment.” Dustin said with a smile.
“Oh? So confident?” Samuel Thompson was quite surprised.
Tangjia Medicine is the leader in the industry.
Whether it is acquisitions or drugs developed, they are all top-notch.
And Thompson’s golden sore medicine is even more famous and the sales volume is extremely good.
A spiritual medicine that he had never heard of before dared to challenge Thompson’s golden sore medicine. He was curious, where did the man in front of him have the confidence?
“Not confidence, but fact.”
Dustin said solemnly: “It is no exaggeration to say that the healing effect of Jade Dew Ointment is at least ten times that of Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine!”
“What? Ten times?”
Hearing this, Samuel Thompson’s volume was raised a bit, and he asked: “You are not playing me on purpose, are you? Look at me, do you look like a badass?”
You know, Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine is already the best spiritual medicine on the market.
A Jade Dew Ointment that I had never heard of, dared to claim that it was ten times as effective as Thompson’s golden sore medicine.
He was simply fooled into thinking he was a fool.
“Young Mr. Thompson, don’t be impatient. If it’s true or not, just try it and you’ll know.”
Dustin smiled slightly and didn’t explain much.
Instead, in the same way as before, a cut was made on the arm, and then Jade Dew Ointment was applied.
After waiting for about a stick of incense, Dustin wiped off the remaining Jade Dew Ointment, revealing a brand new arm.
The previous wounds have suddenly recovered as before.
“How can it be?”
Seeing this scene, Samuel Thompson couldn’t help but widen his eyes.
Even though he was well-informed, he was also shocked by the scene in front of him.
Such a long wound will disappear immediately. The effect of this medicine is too miraculous, right?
Down’s syndrome medicine has achieved its current status after years of research and development.
However, the performance of this Jade Dew Cream completely beats the Tang syndrome medicine.
The medicine is more than ten times more effective.
It’s an exaggeration!
“How’s it going? Are you satisfied with my Jade Dew Cream, Mr. Thompson?” Dustin seemed to be smiling but not smiling.
“This…” Samuel Thompson’s expression froze.
More than satisfaction?
If this medicine comes out, all the spiritual medicines on the market will no longer be used.
This is completely a dimensionality reduction blow.
“Master, be careful of fraud!”
At this time, the female guard Anna, who had been watching with cold eyes, suddenly spoke.
“I wonder if Miss Anna has any concerns?” Dustin asked.
“How can there be such a magical medicine? I suspect that you have tampered with it just now.” Anna said with a cold face.
In her opinion, Dustin must have used some kind of cover-up trick to deliberately deceive.
Just like those magicians on the stage, they cut people up and then put them back together intact.
These are all tricks to fool people.
“It seems that Miss Anna can’t trust me. How about you try it yourself?” Dustin pushed the jade dew ointment to the table.
“Just try it.”
Without saying anything, Anna drew out the knife and scratched her thigh.
As the blade cut across, Anna’s thigh was immediately torn open and dripping with blood.
Thanks boss... pls more .

Chapter 1436​

“Invite them in.” Helen Thompson replied.
“yes.”
The phone hangs up.
After a while, the office door opened.
Owen Stratford and Isabela walked in hand in hand, with happy faces and smiles on their lips.
“Director Thompson, we came here uninvited today. We shouldn’t disturb you, right?” Owen Stratford looked polite.
As for Isabela, she was more straightforward and sat on the sofa minding her own business, looking like a leader.
“Mr. Owen, Miss Isabela, I wonder if you two have come to visit us. Do you have any advice?” Helen Thompson said calmly.
“Don’t take advice seriously. We came here this time to discuss business with you, Mr. Thompson.” Owen Stratford smiled half-heartedly.
“Business? What business?” Helen Thompson looked calm, pretending not to know.
“Director Thompson, have you heard about the rejuvenation ointment recently developed by our Stratford and Torby Family?” Owen Stratford asked.
“I heard something, what’s wrong?” Helen Thompson’s expression remained unchanged.
“Now that you’ve heard it, it’s easy to handle.”
Owen Stratford smiled: “The rejuvenation ointment we developed is a holy medicine for healing. As long as it is widely promoted, it will definitely crush all spiritual medicines on the market, including your Thompson’s golden sore medicine.”
“Young Mr. Owen, are you a little too confident? Although your rejuvenation ointment is good, our Thompson’s golden sore medicine is not bad either.”
“It’s not confidence, it’s fact.”
Owen Stratford smiled meaningfully: “Dr. Thompson, you are a smart man. You should understand the gap between the two. It is the general trend. It is useless not to admit it.”
“So, what do you want Mr. Owen to say? You might as well get straight to the point.” Helen Thompson remained calm.
“readily!”
Owen Stratford snapped his fingers and said with a smile, “Miss Helen Thompson, our rejuvenation ointment will soon sweep the entire market, but for smoother development, I hope to cooperate with Thompson’s Medicine.”
“Oh? What kind of cooperation method?”
Helen Thompson put her fingers on the table with her fingers crossed, showing a look of attentive listening.
“It’s very simple. It will be produced by our two companies, and then promoted nationwide through the Thompson family’s sales channels. In this way, the rejuvenation ointment can occupy a large market in the shortest possible time. By then, we will be able to make a lot of money.” .” Owen Stratford smiled.
“Sounds good, but how to divide the benefits?” Helen Thompson asked back.
It is inevitable that the rejuvenation ointment will become a hit. Only by cooperating with the Torby and Stratford families can we better recover the losses.
Of course, this tendency cannot be too obvious, otherwise it will be easily manipulated.
“We have discussed internally and plan to give 30% to Thompson’s Medicine…”
Owen Stratford held out three fingers and was about to make a quotation when Isabela, who was sitting on the sofa, suddenly said: “I’ll give you 10% of the profit.”
“Um?”
As soon as these words came out, Helen Thompson immediately frowned.
Even the smile on Owen Stratford’s face couldn’t help but freeze.
The two families had discussed together before that in order to open up the market as soon as possible, it would be best to give the Thompson family 30% of the profits.
After it is completely famous, the share ratio will be gradually reduced.
As a result, Isabela was in a good position, and she kept the share ratio as low as possible as soon as she opened her mouth.
Thirty percent profit dropped directly to 10%.
It was so dark!
“Miss Isabela, are you sincerely discussing business?” Helen Thompson said with a cold face.
“Director Thompson, ten percent profit is already the limit we can give.”
Isabela said calmly: “After all, the rejuvenation ointment is researched and produced by our two families. Your Thompson family has done nothing. It is only responsible for sales. Ten percent is considered very high.”
“If you are not sincere, then there is no need to talk about cooperation anymore!” Helen Thompson said coldly.
“Miss Helen Thompson, you’d better think carefully before answering.”
Isabela snorted coldly: “If you cooperate, your Thompson family can still make some money. If you don’t cooperate, you will be asking for trouble!”

Chapter 1437​

“Miss Isabela, are you threatening me?”
Isabela’s aggressiveness made Helen Thompson’s face darken, and her eyes suddenly became sharp.
With the Thompson family’s sales channels and influence in the pharmaceutical industry, if they want to cooperate with others, sharing 40 to 50% of the profits is not a problem.
Moreover, it also depends on whether what is being sold is valuable enough.
The woman in front of her was quite good. She was obviously here to ask for cooperation, but she also acted arrogant and didn’t take the Thompson family seriously at all.
Even if she is only given 10% of the profit, she is still making threats here.
Do you really think the Thompson family is a soft persimmon?
“Director Thompson, don’t get me wrong, Isabela was just joking with you.”
Seeing that the situation was not going well, Owen Stratford quickly began to smooth things over, and at the same time kept winking at Isabela.
Oh ****! I’m afraid this woman took the wrong medicine, right?
The agreed 30% profit was directly reduced to 10%. How could this be talking about cooperation?
This is clearly taking the Thompson family for a fool!
Besides, the Thompson family is one of the four upper sects, and is stronger than the Torby Family and the Stratford Family in all aspects.
Especially in medicine, it is the industry leader.
It is definitely not a wise choice to break up with such a behemoth.
“joke?”
Helen Thompson snorted coldly: “I don’t think Miss Isabela is joking at all.”
“Miss Helen Thompson, those who know the current affairs are brilliant, and a 10% profit is not low. Our rejuvenation ointment is destined to become a hit, and no one can stop it.”
Isabela said with a proud face: “If you miss this train, the loss to your Thompson family will be immeasurable. I believe you should be very clear about the stakes.”
The Torby Family provides the formula, and the Stratford Family is responsible for production and promotion. According to the agreement, the benefits of the cooperation between the two companies are equally shared.
If 30% is given to the Thompson family, then the Torby Family and the Stratford Family can only get 35%.
This is really a shame.
The Thompson family obviously does nothing and is only responsible for sales. Why does it take such a high proportion of the share?
The rejuvenation ointment is so miraculous, and it’s not like it can’t be sold, so why should it give such a big profit to the Thompson family?
In her opinion, ten percent to the Thompson family is high enough.
According to her, giving 5% would be considered a kindness.
“Since your rejuvenation ointment is so powerful, why do you come to Thompson’s Medicine? You can just cooperate with others!” Helen Thompson said coldly.
“Director Thompson, we are giving you a chance. Ordinary companies are not even qualified to represent our rejuvenation ointment.” Isabela was still arrogant.
“Thanks, but I don’t care.”
Helen Thompson refused: “You two, I still have something to do, so I won’t send you far away!”
“Dr. Thompson…”
“No need to say anything, please come back!”
Just as Owen Stratford was about to speak, he was interrupted by Helen Thompson’s shout.
When had the Thompson family ever received such a threat?
It’s just a medicine. Do you really think it can threaten the Thompson family’s status?
At best, it is just a loss of part of the market.
The Thompson family can still withstand this kind of turmoil.
“Helen Thompson! Do you know how much damage your decision will cause to the Thompson family? You’d better weigh it carefully!” Isabela frowned slightly.
This woman is so shameless!
“No matter how great the loss of the Thompson family is, it has nothing to do with you. If you want our Thompson family to be a stepping stone, you’d better give up!” Helen Thompson said solemnly.
“You——!” Isabela was a little angry.
She didn’t expect that this woman would rather lose money than cooperate with Torby and Stratford.

Chapter 1438​

So stupid!
“Yo! Is there a guest?”
At this time, Samuel Thompson suddenly brought someone in.
Holding a folding fan in his hand, he strolls in the courtyard, still so personable.
The female grandmaster Anna followed closely behind, her fierce eyes shooting around, alert to any threats around her.
“Samuel, why are you here?”
Seeing the person coming, Helen Thompson couldn’t help but soften her expression.
“Elder Sister, haven’t you eaten yet? I specially packed some food for you from the Emperor Pavilion. You should try it first.”
Samuel Thompson took the food box that Anna handed over, and then placed the food inside on the desk one by one.
Six dishes and one soup, with meat and vegetables, full of color, flavor and taste.
“Little Treasure has a heart, big sister really didn’t love you for nothing.” Helen Thompson immediately smiled.
The troubles just now were swept away.
She is very pleased to have such a sensible brother.
“Elder Sister, is there something important for these two to visit?”
Samuel Thompson looked at Owen Stratford and Isabela.
As children of a wealthy family, he naturally knew the two of them, but not very well.
“It’s all about business, but they didn’t reach an agreement.” Helen Thompson explained.
“You are the young master of the Thompson family, right?”
Isabela took two steps forward and said confidently: “We have recently developed a rejuvenation ointment, which is very effective and will soon dominate the market. We originally wanted to cooperate with the Thompson family, but your eldest sister didn’t know how to promote it and refused. It is a very stupid decision to reject our invitation, I hope you can inform the top management of the Thompson family to reconsider our proposal.”
“Refused to cooperate?”
Samuel Thompson looked at his elder sister, then at Isabela, and asked tentatively, “How much do you plan to give our Thompson family?”
“I’ll give you ten percent of the profit.” Isabela stretched out a finger.
“How much? Ten percent?” Samuel Thompson was taken aback, a little suspicious that he had heard it wrong.
“That’s right.”
Isabela said matter-of-factly: “You, the Thompson family, can get 10% of the profit without any effort, why not do it?”
“Miss Isabela, are you okay? Ten percent? Why are you here just asking for food?” Samuel Thompson said angrily.
Dustin’s authentic Jade Dew Cream directly gave him 40% of the profit.
The woman in front of me was selling defective products, but she only gave 10%.
Are you really taking advantage of the Thompson family?
“Mr. Thompson! Pay attention to your quality!”
Isabela frowned: “Our rejuvenation ointment will soon become a hit, and then money will continue to flow in. A 10% profit will be enough for your Thompson family to make a fortune!”
“Without the help of my Thompson family’s channels, you would be nothing but a hotshot!”
Samuel Thompson rolled his eyes: “No matter how good your stuff is, if you can’t sell it, it will be useless? Do you think our Thompson family is an idiot if you want to make a fool of yourself here?”
“You…how did you talk?!”
Isabela was a little angry.
With her status and beauty, no matter which man sees her, he must be polite and behave like a gentleman.
Now this guy is doing well. He makes all kinds of obscene remarks and swears, and has no quality at all.
“That’s what I say. If you like to hear it, just listen. If you don’t like it, get out!” Samuel Thompson was not used to it at all.
“You, you, you…you are so presumptuous!” Isabela gritted her teeth in anger.
“Is this considered presumptuous? I have something even more presumptuous!”
Samuel Thompson snapped his fingers and ordered: “Come here, throw these two idiots away from me. If they dare to resist, break their legs!”
👏👏👏

Why can't you people just maintain same names!
You're trying to get us confused while helping us at same time.... please a touch of excellent.
"How dare you provoke our kind translators! You better kneel and break your both hands. That way I may spare you this time"

:p:p:p

The Name Dict

Lu family=Rhys Family
Lu Chen/Landen/Lu-&gt,Chase Lu = Dustin Rhys
Lu Wanjun = Rufus Rhys
king of Xiliang = Prince of West Lucozia
King Jingjian = Prince of Theswe, 2nd most powerful, equal to emperor (Dad)<
Princess of Xiliang = Princess consort (mom)
Changge = Logan

grandmasters of south of the Yangtze River = 5 Ultimate Grandmasters of Balermo
Huangfu Longteng = Paul Hill
Tuoba Yuanqing = Zachary Graves
Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds
Fang Bozhong = Clarence Lawson
Huang Dongha = Michael Robinson
Huangfu family = Hill family
Huangfu Longteng-&gt = Sir Paul Hill
Huangfu Xiong/Xia = Summer/Torben
Huangfuchun/Huangfu Qiu = Autumn
Huangfu Dong = Winter
Huangfu Chun = Spring

Cao Family = Harmon Family
Cao Xuan/Xuan Fei/Xuanfei = Natasha
Cao Anan = Ruth
Cao Zhiyuan = Kate
Cao Yiming = Dylan
the third uncle = Uncle Hector
Cao Guan/Lao San = Hector Harmon
Cao Biao = Jacob Harmon
Second uncle= uncle Jacob
Cao Jun = Trent

Li family = Nicolson family
Li Qingyao = Dahlia
Li Zhen = John nicholson
Grandpa Li Qingyao = Henry
Li Shijie = Regulus
Li Hao = James
Li Yuanqi = Jullian
Li Muyu = Dakota
Tan Hong/Tan Hong Ang = Julie Amberson
Zhang Cuihua = Florence
Hu Qiaolan = Madam Alma

Lei Family = Reeds family
Lei Wanjun = Ronald Reeds
Lei Qianzhong = Asher Reeds
Lei Bao = Erik Reed/The Thunderstorm

Shangguan family = Grant family
Shangguan Hong = Tyler Grant
General Hu wei = General Lion Heart
Shangguan Lingca = Jayla Grant
Shangguan Xingwang = Brayden Grant
Shangguan Shuang=Jade Grant

Zhao family = Spanner Family
Marshal Zhao = Chief General Spanner
Zhao Wuji = Zao Wou-ki = Adam Spanner
Zao Wou-ki = God of War
Zhao Hongying = Scarlet Spanner
Goddess of War/Scarlet Warrior

Dong Yun = Claudia
Kong Gu = Georgia

Murong family = Murray Family
Murong Xue/Xue'er = Shiela Murray
General Murong Zhenguo = General Christopher Murray
Murong Yue = Morgan Murray
Murong Gaochao = Garrett Murray
Murong Shan/Zenguo = Max Murray
Murong Cheng = Caden
Murong Hai = Harrison Murray
Dong Yulan = Lily

Ping'an Clinic = Peaceful Medical Clinic
Grandpa Jiu Kuang = Old drunken man
Laojiu = Gregory Jones
Hong Fu = Albert
Wang Xuan = Maximus Kane
Lin Waner = Caitlin (Peaceful med attendant)
Hong Niu = Nelson Horst

Fengyu Villa/Wind and Rain Manor=Zypher Lodge
Qilin Gang : Kirin Gang
Flame Dragon Guild
Lao Zhang / old zhang-&gt = Cornelius
Liu Jun = Jesse
Shi Lei = Lucas
Bao'er = Haley
Lin Juan/Juanz = Cecilia

Gongquan family = Grandwood family
Divine Doctor Liu = Dr Grandwood
Liu Gongquan = Dr Elijah Grandwood
Liu Xiangsi = Roselyn
Qian Chun = Elemer Green
Conger, Liu Cong = Carlos

Song family = Stratford Family
Steward Song = Sebastian
Song Yingming = Owen Stratford
Yulu Cream = Jade Dew Ointment

Wang family = Torby Family
Wang Zixuan = Isabela
Song Qiuyun = Sophia
Wang An = Kevin
= Christopher

Yin family = Lancaster Family
Yin Tao = Hazel Lancaster
Tao = Waylon

Chen family = Duncan Family

Cui family = Bryant Family
Cui Xiong = Ian Bryant
Cui cheng, Cui Wuye = Liam Bryant

Guo family = Crawford Family
Guo Xun = Brinkely Crawford

Long family = Langfords Family
Long Haoran = Eddie Langford
Zhang Long = Lenny Langford
Dragon Mansion = Langfords Mansion
Long Xiuxian = Ethan Langford

Others:
Tian Shun = Levi
Yang De = Aiden
Jiang = Hudson
Ji = Whitaker
He = Mark walter
Su Xia = Samara
Shopkeeper Chen = Kazen
Master Daoxuan, Jiang = Master Felix
Li Qingcheng = Margeret
= Benjamin
Venerable Ziyang/Purple Yang Grandmaster-&gt; = Sir Augustus Kline<br>
Tiger and Leopard Cavalry = Dark Panther Cavalry
Wei Anshun = Nestor
Zhenwu Division = Martial Law Bureau
Huang Santong = Samuel Franklin
Fu Dafei = Henry
Governor Xia = Lord Xenos -viceroy head of military and gov in southern province
Jiexin Yizheng-&gt = Jason Edwards
Jiang Xiuzhen-&gt = Jan Crane/Lord Crane
Zhao Hongxiang-&gt =Alexander Cheng
Xiao Chen-&g = Alan Smith
Gu Qingmei-&gt = Iris Meskill
Qiu Yun-&gt = Brittany Claude
Qingxia-&gt = Nikki Horst
Jade Girl Palace-&gt = Jade Maiden Palace
Bai Xiu-&gt = Edith
Yan Song-&gt = Samuel Tan
Tao Yang = Cameron Steele
Bao Pengtian of Galewind Hall=Tristan Emberheart of Galewind Hall
Yang Jie, the chief disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sec = Liam Mitchell chief disciple of the Soul-Subduing Sect
Xu Tu from the Star Array Sect = Adrian Storm of Stellar Gate
Jiang Chao of Qingyang Sect = Victor Thorn of Shinefield Sect
Lin Rong = Aria Stormblade
Sun Fugui = Roderick Brooks
Gu worms = fiery beetle
Feng Miaozhu = Victoria Sterling
Prince Mu=Lord Eugene Montgomery
Duke of Mu = Lord Eugene Montgomery
Mù Royal Residence = Montgomery Royalty
General Zhao Wei Wu = General Wesley Whitman
General Zhu = General Jenkins
deputy general of the White Tiger Army under Marshal Zhao = Deputy General of Dark
Ma Tianhao = Edwin Hummer
Governor Xia = Lord Xenos
Venerable Black Witch = Dark Lord
Akina Mountain Car God = Ridge Racer Ronin

Places:

Yanjing = Stonia
Yanjing Provincial = Millsburg
Youzhou-&gt = Yuston
Yaowang Valley/Medicine Valley = Stoneray Valley
Yaowanggu = Stoneray Order
Jiangnan/Tianxia/Jiangbei = Balermo
Jiangling = Swinston
Dragon Kingdom/Dragon Nation/Longguo = Dragonmarsh
Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center
Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa
Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant
Jixiang Restaurant = Auspicious Restaurant
Mandrill = Hillcrest
Qingyun Villa = Fallridge Haven
the Golden Crow Kingdom = Kingdom of the Golden Phoenix
Xiliang = West Lucozia
Western countries = Streuqua
East Jiang Hospital/East River Hospital = Blue Hills Hospital
Kingdom of Tianzhu = Valoria
Phoenix KTV = Phoenix Karaoke
Tianxiang Restaurant = Celestial Heights Restaurant
Yuehua Hotel = Lunos Hotel
Dongjiang hospital = Riverbend Medical Center
Fallonge estate = Panlong Villa
Man Yue Lou = Full Moon Restaurant
Jishitang, Jishi Hall = Hellwell clinic
Gaode Group = Centene Group
Tianwaitian Hotel = Heavenly Place Hotel
Nancheng = South City

Things
Marrow Cleansing Pill = Bone Cleansing Pill
Bingxinlian = Ice Heart lotus
dragon blood ginseng = dragon blood ginseng
golden marrow jade = golden marrow jade
Nine-Turn Life-Extending Pill = Longevitium
Qicai Ganoderma/seven-gathering ganoderma/Seven-Colored Spirit Mushroom = Cherusia
Shenxian Powder = Zirtanium
Tian Lingzhu = Sky Spirit Orb
Bianhua-&gt = Shadowblooms
Shenli Pill-&gt = EnergaSphere
Xuan Zhu Guo = Gozoraberry
Blood Crystal Flower = Flower of the Crimson Gem
ginseng = Panax Root
thousand-year-old green lotus = Heliotrope
Qi Gathering Pills-&gt = internal energy pills
Cang Qiong Sword/Sovereign Sky-&gt = Sky Sword

Chapter 1432​

Judging from the wound, the cut was very deep.
If it were an ordinary person, he probably wouldn’t be able to help screaming.
However, Anna’s face remained expressionless throughout, and she didn’t even frown, as if what she was cutting was not her own body.
This woman is indeed a wolf killer!
“Here comes the medicine!”
Anna raised her feet on the chair and tore off half of her trousers, revealing her white thighs that still looked powerful and beautiful.
Then he dug a handful of ointment from the jar and applied it to the wound casually.
Then, a magical scene happened.
In just a few breaths, the blood from the wound stopped flowing out.
That cold and numb feeling finally made the expressionless Anna feel a little strange.
As a martial arts master, she can naturally feel the subtle changes in her body.
I have to admit that this ointment is indeed extraordinary.
After about a stick of incense, Anna wiped it with a towel.
Sure enough, the previous stab wound had basically recovered, leaving only a faint red mark.
That’s newborn tender meat.
“Miss Anna, you should believe it now, right?” Dustin said with a smile.
“good.”
Anna nodded, then hugged her knife and quietly stepped aside without saying a word.
“Mr. Thompson, what do you think?” Dustin turned his eyes.
“It’s really a good baby!”
Samuel Thompson smiled with satisfaction: “Although I am not interested in money, I still have to contribute a little bit for the sake of the family business. How do you plan to cooperate with this Jade Dew Cream?”
“In terms of production, I have found the Lancaster Family to cooperate. Mr. Thompson, you will be responsible for sales and promotion. You will use the Thompson family’s connections and influence to make Jade Dew Ointment a hit. As for the sharing, it will be divided according to four, three, and three. Your Thompson family will take 40%, and the Lancaster Family and I will each take 30%, how about that?” Dustin made the conditions.
“I thought you wanted the lion to be too open-minded, but I didn’t expect you were not greedy at all.” Samuel Thompson smiled half-heartedly.
With the influence of the Thompson family, it is no problem to take 40%, but it is another matter to take the initiative to say it from Dustin’s mouth.
“When doing business, we should pay attention to sincerity and fairness. The Thompson family contributes the most, so naturally it takes the majority.” Dustin said with a smile.
“Yes, you are very suitable to my taste.”
Samuel Thompson nodded in satisfaction, with an even bigger smile on his face.
Those hot eyes gave Dustin goosebumps.
There shouldn’t be any unspoken rules, right?
“Young Mr. Thompson, it’s not all smooth sailing for Jade Dew Ointment. We still have two competitors. I hope you can be prepared.” Dustin changed the subject in a timely manner.
“Oh? Who dares to compete with our Thompson family?” Samuel Thompson raised his eyebrows slightly.
“The Torby Family and the Stratford Family among the eight wealthy families…”
Dustin did not hide anything and simply told what happened.
“So that’s what happened.”
After listening, Samuel Thompson was calm and calm, and didn’t care: “With the virtues of the Torby and Stratford families, it’s not surprising that they did such a despicable thing, but don’t worry, the Thompson family will protect you from now on, and they dare not mess with you.” Come.
As for the market, there is no need to worry, our goods are good and cheap, coupled with the contacts and influence of the Thompson family, it is enough to kill them all. “
“With Samuel Thompson’s words, I feel relieved.” Dustin nodded slightly.
“Little Dustin, follow me from now on, I will never treat you badly, and I promise to make you popular and delicious.”
Samuel Thompson put his hand on Dustin’s shoulder, and patted it lightly, with a meaningful smile.
Dustin froze, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.
Talking about business is business, what the hell do you want to do with your hands and feet?
“Dustin, I think you look good, with thin skin and tender flesh, which fits my aesthetics very well.”
“As long as you agree to some of my needs, I guarantee that you will be rich and prosperous in the future, and you will have endless enjoyment!”
Samuel Thompson looked up and down, his eyes were hot, as if admiring a beautiful plaything.
“…”
Dustin suddenly broke out in a cold sweat and his scalp became numb.
Oh ****! After all, I still didn’t escape!
fucking hell the names

"How dare you provoke our kind translators! You better kneel and break your both hands. That way I may spare you this time"

:p:p:p
Who are you to speak here, it seems you don't understand the situation here, I'll only pretend nothing happened if you quickly kill yourself or else I will make sure your country pay for it... I think someone need to show you your place here; for your information I'm Dutsin direct master, the one with 7 edge heavenly blade ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔, you look microscopic compared to me...😎😎😎😎

I personally feel bad thinking about the influence of Natasha's grandfather Duke in Stonia.. idk why I feel something will go very wrong with Dustin & Natasha's relationship because of this Duke. I am afraid at the end Dustin will be back to Dahlia.. or now it seems Hazel seems to play big part in the story and may end up married to Dustin :unsure::rolleyes:.
On the contrary Duke proposes Dustin to be his Grandson in law.

Chapter 1439​

Following Samuel Thompson’s order, a group of bodyguards behind him immediately rushed forward and surrounded Isabela and Owen Stratford.
The ferocious looks were like a group of tigers peeking at the two little sheep.
“What are you going to do? I’m warning you not to mess around. I am the daughter of the Torby Family. If you touch a hair on my head, you will have to pay a heavy price!” Isabela shouted with a fierce expression.
She didn’t expect that Samuel Thompson would be so unreasonable and would take action if he disagreed with her. He was much more difficult to get along with than Helen Thompson.
“Mr. Thompson, don’t be excited. Don’t be excited. Businesses are not done with justice. There is no need to make things like this.” Owen Stratford quickly reconciled with a smile.
Everyone in Stonia’s powerful circles knows how high Samuel Thompson’s status is.
The entire Thompson family held it like a treasure, and no matter what mistakes they made, they would protect him unreasonably and forcefully.
Looking at the children of the major wealthy families, no one can compare with Samuel Thompson.
In other words, even if Samuel Thompson really beat them today, the Torby and Stratford families would not dare to do anything.
“You two are trying to show your prestige to Thompson’s Medicine. Do you expect me to be polite to you? Get out of here before I get angry!” Samuel Thompson was rude.
Since they are competitors, they naturally have no scruples.
“Thompson! Just wait for me!”
“Today you are indifferent to us, but tomorrow I will make it impossible for you to climb up!”
“When our rejuvenation cream becomes a hit, I will make you regret it!”
Isabela became angry and extremely emotional.
She has never been wronged like this, and she has never been pointed at or scolded by anyone.
“Okay, okay, I’ll wait. I want to see how good your rejuvenation ointment is.” Samuel Thompson sneered.
“Hmph! One day, I will make you kneel on the ground and kowtow to beg for mercy!”
After saying a vicious sentence, Isabela stormed out of the door angrily.
“Young Mr. Thompson, you made a wrong decision this time, so take care of yourself.”
Owen Stratford did not stay long and left immediately.
The cooperation between the two parties completely collapsed.
“Bah! What the hell!”
Samuel Thompson spat on the ground, his face full of disgust.
“Samuel, although these two guys are hateful, they shouldn’t be underestimated.”
At this time, Helen Thompson said: “I have already investigated the situation of rejuvenation ointment. It is indeed going to be ahead of our Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine. Once it becomes a hit, it will deal a big blow to us. You go back first.” Inform father and let him prepare early.”
“Sister, don’t worry, I haven’t paid much attention to the rubbish rejuvenation cream.” Samuel Thompson didn’t care.
“Little Treasure, you still don’t understand the seriousness of the matter. In order to avoid causing greater losses, we must take precautions early.” Helen Thompson’s face became serious.
“Sister, don’t worry, I already have a countermeasure.”
Samuel Thompson smiled slightly, and pushed his job bowl forward: “The most important thing for you now is to eat well and fill your stomach, and just leave the rest to me.”
“You? What countermeasures do you have?” Helen Thompson was curious.
“To be honest, the rejuvenation ointment developed by the Torby and Stratford families actually stole someone else’s formula, and it is also a defective product. Not only is the efficacy poor, but the cost is high. The key point is that it will have certain side effects if used too much. It doesn’t matter if you don’t want it.” Samuel Thompson said.
“How do you know these things?” Helen Thompson was taken aback.
“Hey, the person who has the genuine formula has already approached me, and we have reached a cooperation.” Samuel Thompson grinned.
“What?”
Helen Thompson was taken aback: “Samuel, you’re not kidding me, are you?”
“Sister, how can I joke about such a thing?”
Samuel Thompson said solemnly: “I have verified it myself. The ointment I am holding now has a healing effect far better than the so-called rejuvenation ointment. As long as our Thompson family vigorously promotes it, it will be enough to crush the conspiracy of the Torby and Stratford families and make it more effective.” They can’t even eat ****!”

Chapter 1440​

“Okay, okay… great!”
Helen Thompson looked overjoyed and felt refreshed.
Just now, she was worried about how to cope with the impact and reduce losses.
I didn’t expect the good news to come so soon.
The Thompson family is already the leader in the industry, accounting for almost 70% of Stonia’s pharmaceutical market.
As long as you have something in your hands, you don’t have to worry about not being able to sell it.
This is why the Torby and Stratford families will send people to cooperate with each other, because if they want to promote the rejuvenation ointment, they are bound to have to avoid the Thompson family.
It’s a pity that the two families were too greedy and were unwilling to give up the profits, which eventually led to the collapse of the negotiation.
Now, with the unexpected surprise brought by her younger brother, Thompson’s Medicine will no longer be hampered by others.
You can even take this opportunity to suppress the Torby and Stratford families!
“etc……”
After the surprise, Helen Thompson seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly asked: “Samuel, who is the person you are working with? Is it reliable? What is his character like? Is there any conspiracy?”
“Sister, don’t be nervous. I’m not a waste. How can I be easily deceived?”
Samuel Thompson stretched out two fingers, picked up a piece of braised pork on the plate, and threw it into his mouth. While chewing, he replied: “I have investigated carefully. The person who cooperates with me is named Dustin. He comes from Nan Province. He is well-known in the local area, capable of literary and military skills, and is also a miracle doctor.
There are no problems with his background, and his character is also guaranteed.
There are two reasons why he cooperated with me, one is to make money, and the other is to take revenge.
The ancestral prescription in his hand was originally intended to be sold to the Torby Family, but the Torby Family went back on their word and refused to pay for the prescription, and even killed people to silence it.
He was forced to have no choice but to look for protection everywhere. Later, he found out that our Thompson family was very powerful, so he came to seek refuge with me.
And I have tested him, and this guy is trustworthy. “
While Samuel Thompson was talking, he picked up another piece of braised pork and threw it into his mouth, obviously not satisfied.
“So that’s how it is.”
Helen Thompson nodded, and most of the doubts in her heart were finally dispelled.
As a sister, she is naturally worried that her brother will be cheated.
But after thinking about it carefully, although her brother looked unreliable, he never fell off the chain at critical moments.
Especially when it comes to recognizing people, he has a unique eye.
Someone who can make his brother trust him is probably not bad.
“Sister, you can eat in peace, don’t think too much, the food is almost cold.” Samuel Thompson began to urge.
“Okay, eat.”
Helen Thompson smiled, picked up the bowl and chopsticks, and began to eat happily. While eating, she said: “Samuel, if you have time, bring this Dustin over and let me have a look. With such an outstanding talent, our Thompson Dynasty Family deserves preferential treatment.”
“Sister, you don’t have any evil thoughts, do you?” Samuel Thompson suddenly smiled evilly.
“Huh?” Helen Thompson was stunned for a moment.
“Sister, this guy is good at everything, but he’s too serious.”
Samuel Thompson shrugged and said helplessly: “Originally, I wanted to use your beauty, sister, to trick him into marrying into the Thompson family and becoming my brother-in-law. But in the end, this kid didn’t even look at it and refused directly. It’s really a shame. Not even given.”
“…” Helen Thompson’s eyes twitched.
“Sister, don’t worry, I won’t give up. For your lifelong happiness, I will definitely convince him!
Samuel Thompson clenched his fists and vowed: “If it doesn’t work out, let’s just go ahead and cook the raw rice into cooked rice. By then, it will be impossible for him to default on his debt!”
“Hehe…I’m such a genius!”
👏👏👏👏

Chapter 1439​

Following Samuel Thompson’s order, a group of bodyguards behind him immediately rushed forward and surrounded Isabela and Owen Stratford.
The ferocious looks were like a group of tigers peeking at the two little sheep.
“What are you going to do? I’m warning you not to mess around. I am the daughter of the Torby Family. If you touch a hair on my head, you will have to pay a heavy price!” Isabela shouted with a fierce expression.
She didn’t expect that Samuel Thompson would be so unreasonable and would take action if he disagreed with her. He was much more difficult to get along with than Helen Thompson.
“Mr. Thompson, don’t be excited. Don’t be excited. Businesses are not done with justice. There is no need to make things like this.” Owen Stratford quickly reconciled with a smile.
Everyone in Stonia’s powerful circles knows how high Samuel Thompson’s status is.
The entire Thompson family held it like a treasure, and no matter what mistakes they made, they would protect him unreasonably and forcefully.
Looking at the children of the major wealthy families, no one can compare with Samuel Thompson.
In other words, even if Samuel Thompson really beat them today, the Torby and Stratford families would not dare to do anything.
“You two are trying to show your prestige to Thompson’s Medicine. Do you expect me to be polite to you? Get out of here before I get angry!” Samuel Thompson was rude.
Since they are competitors, they naturally have no scruples.
“Thompson! Just wait for me!”
“Today you are indifferent to us, but tomorrow I will make it impossible for you to climb up!”
“When our rejuvenation cream becomes a hit, I will make you regret it!”
Isabela became angry and extremely emotional.
She has never been wronged like this, and she has never been pointed at or scolded by anyone.
“Okay, okay, I’ll wait. I want to see how good your rejuvenation ointment is.” Samuel Thompson sneered.
“Hmph! One day, I will make you kneel on the ground and kowtow to beg for mercy!”
After saying a vicious sentence, Isabela stormed out of the door angrily.
“Young Mr. Thompson, you made a wrong decision this time, so take care of yourself.”
Owen Stratford did not stay long and left immediately.
The cooperation between the two parties completely collapsed.
“Bah! What the hell!”
Samuel Thompson spat on the ground, his face full of disgust.
“Samuel, although these two guys are hateful, they shouldn’t be underestimated.”
At this time, Helen Thompson said: “I have already investigated the situation of rejuvenation ointment. It is indeed going to be ahead of our Thompson’s Golden Sore Medicine. Once it becomes a hit, it will deal a big blow to us. You go back first.” Inform father and let him prepare early.”
“Sister, don’t worry, I haven’t paid much attention to the rubbish rejuvenation cream.” Samuel Thompson didn’t care.
“Little Treasure, you still don’t understand the seriousness of the matter. In order to avoid causing greater losses, we must take precautions early.” Helen Thompson’s face became serious.
“Sister, don’t worry, I already have a countermeasure.”
Samuel Thompson smiled slightly, and pushed his job bowl forward: “The most important thing for you now is to eat well and fill your stomach, and just leave the rest to me.”
“You? What countermeasures do you have?” Helen Thompson was curious.
“To be honest, the rejuvenation ointment developed by the Torby and Stratford families actually stole someone else’s formula, and it is also a defective product. Not only is the efficacy poor, but the cost is high. The key point is that it will have certain side effects if used too much. It doesn’t matter if you don’t want it.” Samuel Thompson said.
“How do you know these things?” Helen Thompson was taken aback.
“Hey, the person who has the genuine formula has already approached me, and we have reached a cooperation.” Samuel Thompson grinned.
“What?”
Helen Thompson was taken aback: “Samuel, you’re not kidding me, are you?”
“Sister, how can I joke about such a thing?”
Samuel Thompson said solemnly: “I have verified it myself. The ointment I am holding now has a healing effect far better than the so-called rejuvenation ointment. As long as our Thompson family vigorously promotes it, it will be enough to crush the conspiracy of the Torby and Stratford families and make it more effective.” They can’t even eat ****!”

Chapter 1440​

“Okay, okay… great!”
Helen Thompson looked overjoyed and felt refreshed.
Just now, she was worried about how to cope with the impact and reduce losses.
I didn’t expect the good news to come so soon.
The Thompson family is already the leader in the industry, accounting for almost 70% of Stonia’s pharmaceutical market.
As long as you have something in your hands, you don’t have to worry about not being able to sell it.
This is why the Torby and Stratford families will send people to cooperate with each other, because if they want to promote the rejuvenation ointment, they are bound to have to avoid the Thompson family.
It’s a pity that the two families were too greedy and were unwilling to give up the profits, which eventually led to the collapse of the negotiation.
Now, with the unexpected surprise brought by her younger brother, Thompson’s Medicine will no longer be hampered by others.
You can even take this opportunity to suppress the Torby and Stratford families!
“etc……”
After the surprise, Helen Thompson seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly asked: “Samuel, who is the person you are working with? Is it reliable? What is his character like? Is there any conspiracy?”
“Sister, don’t be nervous. I’m not a waste. How can I be easily deceived?”
Samuel Thompson stretched out two fingers, picked up a piece of braised pork on the plate, and threw it into his mouth. While chewing, he replied: “I have investigated carefully. The person who cooperates with me is named Dustin. He comes from Nan Province. He is well-known in the local area, capable of literary and military skills, and is also a miracle doctor.
There are no problems with his background, and his character is also guaranteed.
There are two reasons why he cooperated with me, one is to make money, and the other is to take revenge.
The ancestral prescription in his hand was originally intended to be sold to the Torby Family, but the Torby Family went back on their word and refused to pay for the prescription, and even killed people to silence it.
He was forced to have no choice but to look for protection everywhere. Later, he found out that our Thompson family was very powerful, so he came to seek refuge with me.
And I have tested him, and this guy is trustworthy. “
While Samuel Thompson was talking, he picked up another piece of braised pork and threw it into his mouth, obviously not satisfied.
“So that’s how it is.”
Helen Thompson nodded, and most of the doubts in her heart were finally dispelled.
As a sister, she is naturally worried that her brother will be cheated.
But after thinking about it carefully, although her brother looked unreliable, he never fell off the chain at critical moments.
Especially when it comes to recognizing people, he has a unique eye.
Someone who can make his brother trust him is probably not bad.
“Sister, you can eat in peace, don’t think too much, the food is almost cold.” Samuel Thompson began to urge.
“Okay, eat.”
Helen Thompson smiled, picked up the bowl and chopsticks, and began to eat happily. While eating, she said: “Samuel, if you have time, bring this Dustin over and let me have a look. With such an outstanding talent, our Thompson Dynasty Family deserves preferential treatment.”
“Sister, you don’t have any evil thoughts, do you?” Samuel Thompson suddenly smiled evilly.
“Huh?” Helen Thompson was stunned for a moment.
“Sister, this guy is good at everything, but he’s too serious.”
Samuel Thompson shrugged and said helplessly: “Originally, I wanted to use your beauty, sister, to trick him into marrying into the Thompson family and becoming my brother-in-law. But in the end, this kid didn’t even look at it and refused directly. It’s really a shame. Not even given.”
“…” Helen Thompson’s eyes twitched.
“Sister, don’t worry, I won’t give up. For your lifelong happiness, I will definitely convince him!
Samuel Thompson clenched his fists and vowed: “If it doesn’t work out, let’s just go ahead and cook the raw rice into cooked rice. By then, it will be impossible for him to default on his debt!”
“Hehe…I’m such a genius!”
Thank you

An Understated Dominance Chapter 1441​

Chapter 1441
At this moment, inside a driving Maserati.

Isabela sat in the back seat, poured herself a glass of red wine, and drank it in one gulp.

Her originally pretty face was filled with resentment and resentment.
“Damn the Stark family siblings! They kicked us out of the house? I must make them pay the price!” Isabela said indignantly.
“Isabela, be safe and don’t be impatient, the Tang family is not easy to deal with, we shouldn’t tear ourselves apart now,” Owen Stratford advised.
“Hmph! We are both of the eight great families, and the two of us combined, are we still afraid that the mere Stark family will fail?” Isabela looked dissatisfied.
“It’s not that I’m afraid, but that it’s unnecessary.” Owen Stratford shook his head.
The combined strength of the Torby and Stratford families is naturally stronger than the Stark family, but if there is a real confrontation, both sides will suffer in the end.
“I think it’s necessary!”
Isanela glared: “People compete for a breath, and Buddhas compete for a stick of incense. Now that we have the rejuvenation ointment in hand, we can take this opportunity to severely suppress the Tang family!”
“The rejuvenation ointment can indeed cause a certain impact on the Tang family, but it can’t hurt the bones.”
Owen Stratford said thoughtfully: “Actually, according to the normal plan, we should cooperate with the Stark family first, and then when the time is right, we can then take the initiative to seize the Stark family’s market. This is a good strategy.”
If it wasn’t for the people in front of them to make their own decisions and keep the profit sharing to a minimum, how could the Stark family be so shameless?
“Why, are you blaming me?” Isabela frowned.
“No, no, how could I blame you?”
Owen quickly apologized and said with a smile: “The main reason is that Ben Stark and her sister don’t know how to praise each other. We are extremely kind by giving up 10% of the profits. It’s better for them not to appreciate it, but they actually said rude words. It’s really shameless.” Face!”
“Hmph! You can talk!” Isabela’s expression softened.
“Isabela, then again, I just saw that Ben Stark seemed to be very confident. Could it be that they already have a countermeasure?” Owen Stratford said suddenly.
“The Stark’s Golden Sore Medicine is just rubbish compared to our rejuvenation ointment. How do they deal with it?” Isabela sneered.
After finishing speaking, she was taken aback for a moment, as if thinking of something, her eyebrows frowned slightly: “Wait…we seem to have overlooked someone.”
“You mean… Dustin?” Song Yingming quickly realized.
“That’s right.” Isabela nodded seriously: “I have been so busy these two days that I forgot about him. We have the formula for rejuvenation ointment, and Dustin also has it. If his formula falls into the hands of the Tang family, then our advantage will be There will be nothing left!”
“Sure enough, this kid is a ticking time bomb.” Owen Stratford narrowed his eyes.
“Didn’t I ask you to ask an expert to deal with it before? How is the matter going?” Isabela asked.
“It’s already on the way, and it’s estimated to arrive tonight.” Owen Stratford said.
“Very good, get Dustin done as soon as possible, so as not to have long nights and dreams.” A cold light flashed in Isabela’s eyes.
“Understood! This time, I want him to escape!”Owen Stratford’s fists were slowly clenched.
In fact, it is very simple to kill Dustin, just find a stronger killer.
However, the family’s consideration is to capture them alive, try to force out some useful things, squeeze out the value, and then destroy them.
In this regard, the mystical masters of the Witch Gu Sect are the best choice.

Nancheng District, in a villa.
Lorenzo lay unconscious on the bed, his face was pale and skinny.
The breath became extremely weak, like a candle in the wind, which would go out at any moment.
Standing by the bed, Dustin continued to instill Lorenzo’s profound Qi while administering needles.
Not long ago, Lorenzo’s condition suddenly deteriorated, and he stepped into hell with one foot.
So Dustin found out in time, immediately rescued him, and forced his life to continue with his mighty true energy, and finally pulled Lorenzo back from the gate of hell.
“call……”
After burning the incense, Dustin took a long breath and finally stabilized his condition.
It’s just that at this moment, he is already sweating profusely and exhausted a lot.
“Mr. rhys, how are you? Is Mr. Lorenzo okay?”

Mas bugok ka pasikat kapa dito.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for the Maestro's who are'nt tired of translating and post it every now and then.. More power and gid bless to you and your family.. Keep up the work guys.. 🙏👍😍