An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

It's becoming ridiculous as the author keeps giving us only two chapters and keeps wasting unnecessary words repeatedly on things that doesn't matter.

The story is becoming boring
Exactly my thoughts but someone said that less complaining

i always thought that this forum is for discussion too?

anyway, many thanks to nazmul for the translation

her adopted brother tried killing her before dustin saved her and dustins cousin annihalted him, whether he lives or not is unknown
But I remember her losing her memory...is there any other update about her

Yes Natasha’s sister
they actually just straight up stopped mentioning her after their dad died and the other grandfather appeared, he didnt give a shit about his other granddaughterXD

But I remember her losing her memory...is there any other update about her
are you not caught up, if so yes, she was adopted by a big shot who liked her for being something of a good person, and decided to make her his successor, but his other adopted son tried assasinating her but dustin saved her in disguise, she ddoesnt recognise him but she feels persuaded to speak for him whenever they interact

Exactly my thoughts but someone said that less complaining

i always thought that this forum is for discussion too?

anyway, many thanks to nazmul for the translation
Oh yes I'd said that, but like you said this forum is for discussion we can talk about the lessons learnt, make critics about the novel, the characters not complaining about the author, sadly there is nothing we can do about the author it's her style. We should rather look for the positive side of the story, of our journey in reading the novel and make this novel interesting for us

We complain but we still come back to read the book everyday. It doesn't lead us anywhere when we complain. So let's appreciate GM Nazmul for his effort and if we have something to say about the novel not the author, we are open for discussion let's embrace each others perspective

We complain but we still come back to read the book everyday. It doesn't lead us anywhere when we complain. So let's appreciate GM Nazmul for his effort and if we have something to say about the novel not the author, we are open for discussion let's embrace each others perspective
Absolutely spot on Grand Master Alonzo03

True it's called addiction to good novels

the challenge of two people to Dustin, only a few chapters are over, but his queuing up so that he can register is almost 12 chapters
Don't worry it will take another 50 chapters atleast...xD

• Haha
Reactions: Rad
Chapter 2145: Kill two birds with one stone

"Finished, finished, this guy is as good as dead!"

Watching the fifty thousand kilograms bronze tripod smashing towards Dustin, everyone's expression changed.

They didn't expect Adler to be so decisive, he acted as soon as he spoke, leaving no room for negotiation.

If this thing hit someone, they would be turned into minced meat directly.

"Master Dustin, be careful!"

Seeing this, Maisy couldn't help but exclaim.

"Humph! Now let's see if you can still survive this!"

Terry sneered repeatedly, with an expression of watching someone die.

With the fifty thousand kilograms tripod coming down, Dustin was undoubtedly doomed.

He couldn't wait to see the scene where the opponent's bones were completely obliterated.

"Heh..."

Facing the bronze tripod smashing down on him, Dustin just smiled faintly, showing no fear at all.

He just stood there quietly, not dodging, not avoiding, until the bronze tripod was close, then suddenly reached out his hand and grabbed the tripod foot.

Then, using the technique of leveraging force, he guided the bronze tripod to rotate around himself, and finally effortlessly and steadily placed the heavy bronze tripod on the ground.

"Thud!"

The bronze tripod landed with a muffled sound, causing the ground to tremble and the sand and gravel to jump.

At the same time, it stunned everyone present, some of them didn't react.

When Adler threw the fifty thousand kilograms tripod, almost everyone thought Dustin would be smashed into cut up meat.

However, no one expected that Dustin not only didn't die but also easily caught the fifty thousand kilograms tripod.

Although he used a technique to dissipate the force, it had to be admitted that this move was very skillful.

Not only did he save his life, but he also won the bet.

It could be said to kill two birds with one stone.

"I didn't expect this guy to actually catch it, it's really surprising."

"Humph! This is clearly taking advantage, it's unsportsmanlike!"

"Although there is some element of taking advantage, but if there is no certain strength, he wouldn't be able to catch it either."

Seeing Dustin safe and sound, the martial artists couldn't help but discuss it.

Some praised Dustin's wit, while others despised his ungraceful victory.

"How about that? Disappointed?"

Dustin looked at Terry and the others with a mocking look.

"You... you... you... you're cheating!"

After a slight pause, Terry became flustered.

In his expectation, Dustin should have been smashed to death by the tripod, not catching it and still being safe.

"Cheating?"

Dustin laughed as if watching a clown, "The bet was just about catching the tripod, it didn't specify how it should be done. Besides, I didn't use any external force, so where's the cheating?"

"We're competing with strength, and what about you? You're resorting to such sneaky means, it's clearly unsportsmanlike!" Terry glared and shouted.

"According to your logic, should I just stand still and let the tripod smash me to death to be fair?" Dustin sneered.

"Hey! Do you Black Tortoise Sect people have any principles? We agreed that as long as he catches the cauldron, it's considered a win. Now that he caught it, you refuse to accept defeat, it's really shameless, isn't it?"

"That's right! You still call yourselves heroes, but you don't even have this bit of integrity, it's really disappointing!"

Chapter 2146: A life-and-death agreement

At this moment, many martial artists began to speak up for Dustin.

Either they were from small sects or had little fame, so they were often looked down upon or even bullied by disciples from larger sects.

Now, seeing disciples of the Black Tortoise Sect openly bullying others and refusing to admit defeat after losing, naturally made them extremely unhappy, so they spoke up one after another.

"Shut up! None of your business, all of you shut up!" Terry was somewhat frustrated.

As noble disciples of the Black Tortoise Sect, he couldn't admit in any way that he would be stepped on and treated like dirt by an unknown nobody today.

"Kid, you do have a bit of cleverness, I admit, you won this bet."

At this point, Adler said with a gloomy face, "However, relying on such sneaky means to win, in my opinion, is the behavior of a coward, no matter how you argue? It doesn't change the fact that you are weak!"

"Exactly!"

Terry quickly agreed, "Because you're a weakling, you dare not confront my senior brother Adler head-on. Even though you won the bet, you're still a waste, a cowardly fellow!"

"Hehehe..."

At this, Dustin laughed even louder, "Originally, I just wanted to play with you guys, but I didn't expect you to take it seriously. Since that's the case, let's gamble again, with a little more difficulty this time, let's sign a life-and-death agreement directly, winner lives, loser dies, what do you say?"

"What? Sign a life-and-death agreement?"

As soon as this was said, there was a lot of discussion around.

Everyone in the Martial World knew that once a life-and-death battle was signed, it would inevitably mean life or death.

Win and you live, lose and you die.

And the sects and relatives of the deceased cannot seek revenge, otherwise, they will not only be condemned by heroes from all over the world, but also pursued by the Martial Court.

So generally speaking, unless there is a great hatred, things wouldn't escalate to this point.

"Did I hear you correctly? You actually want to sign a life-and-death agreement with my senior brother Adler?"

Terry was first stunned, then his face became extremely happy, with a look of looking at an idiot.

He really didn't expect Dustin to say such words.

Having barely escaped a disaster and even won some reputation, the other party actually voluntarily jumped into the fire pit, it's really beyond foolish!

"Yes, it's signing a life-and-death agreement, dare you?" Dustin smiled ambiguously.

"What's there not to dare? Just come at me!" Terry raised his head proudly.

"First make it clear, how do you want to bet? Don't come up with some tricks again." Adler was somewhat suspicious.

Although he was very confident in his own strength, it's always better to be cautious.

"It's very simple, the same as before, still throwing the tripod, you throw once, I throw once, let's see who can hold on longer."

Dustin said with a faint smile, "Of course, to avoid you guys saying it's taking advantage again, this time the rules will change a bit. The person catching the tripod can't dodge, can't use weapons, can't dissipate the force, can't let the tripod touch the ground, and can only rely on their own strength, using their body to catch it. How about it?"

"Hahaha... good!"

At the words, Adler couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Since you're so eager to seek death, then I won't be polite! I will make you pay a heavy price for your own foolishness and arrogance!"

Chapter 2147: Sign the life and death contract

When Dustin caught the giant tripod, the Adler thought he had lost the opportunity for revenge.

Unexpectedly, the opponent proposed another gamble and even gave up his own advantage, undoubtedly seeking a dead end!

"Alright, let's go with that. Should you go first or should I?" Dustin said jokingly.

"Of course, it's us first!" Before Adler could speak, Terry quickly responded, "Since you proposed the gamble, letting us take the first move shouldn't be unreasonable, right?"

Since it was stipulated that they couldn't take advantage, Adler only needed to lift the fifty thousand kilograms of the tripod and throw it again to easily defeat his opponent.

"Okay, let you guys go first." Dustin didn't argue and agreed straightforwardly.

For him, there was little difference between going first or second.

"First, sign the life and death contract. Whoever regrets it is a dog!" Terry sneered.

"No problem." Dustin nodded.

Soon, the contract was handed over. Adler signed it first and then threw the pen to Dustin, smirking, "Kid, it's your turn."

As Dustin picked up the pen and was about to sign, he was stopped by Maisy's words, "Master Dustin, how about we forget about it? Senior Brother Adler is powerful with profound strength; you will definitely lose in a comparison, and risking your life is not necessary."

Signing the life and death contract meant losing control over one's fate after defeat.

For the sake of a momentary impulse, she felt it was not worth taking such a risk.

"Miss Maisy, thank you for your kindness, but I may not necessarily lose. In fact, you should worry about your Senior Brother Adler; I'm afraid he might not endure till the end." Dustin smiled casually and signed his name on the contract.

"Master Dustin..."

Maisy was about to say something, but Terry interrupted, "Enough, Maisy, why bother about the life or death of such an ignorant person? Just watch from the sidelines."

"Maisy, as a disciple of the Black Tortoise Sect, you can't go out of your way to help outsiders," Adler said with displeased.

He had always had a good impression of Maisy, so seeing her talking and laughing with Dustin made him jealous and resentful.

"I..." Maisy hesitated.

She just wanted to make a friend, not expecting it to cause such a conflict.

Now she was caught in the middle, with no one to turn to.

"Brother Adler, no time to waste, let's start right away!" Terry couldn't wait any longer.

"Maisy, step aside a bit, don't get accidentally hurt."

Adler waved his hand, gesturing for Maisy to step back, and then approached the fifty thousand kilograms tripod again, preparing to gather and store energy.

Previously, lifting and throwing the tripod had consumed a lot of his strength, but with his good recovery, even throwing it again wouldn't be a problem.

"Hiss..."

Adler took a deep breath, slowly lifting the base of the tripod with both hands, and his entire body muscles instantly tightened as the true qi surged within him.

The next second, the heavy bronze tripod began to vibrate slightly.

"Lift!"

Adler shouted loudly, forcefully raising the fifty thousand kilograms tripod, rapidly ascending.

In the blink of an eye, it reached Adler's chest.

"Lift again!"

After a brief pause, Adler gritted his teeth and exerted force again, lifting the tripod over his head in one go.

"Good! Mighty Senior Brother Adler!" Terry applauded continuously, giving Adler plenty of face.

Chapter 2148: Catch the tripod

"The chief disciple of Black tortoise Sect is indeed formidable. The second time lifting the tripod seems even easier than the first. It's truly eye-opening!"

"Looking at it this way, that warrior who challenged Black Tortoise Sect might be in danger."

"No dodging, no leaking energy, can't let the tripod touch the ground. Relying solely on the body to withstand it, the pressure is truly immense. Deserves it for getting into such a situation due to stubbornness!"
Watching Adler lifting the tripod, the warriors were discussing fervently.

Some were amazed at Adler's strength, while others sympathized with Dustin's predicament.

Of course, there were also those reveling in others' misfortune.

"Kid! It's your turn! Catch the tripod!"

Holding the tripod, Adler turned in a half circle, then suddenly threw it towards Dustin's head.

The fifty-thousand kilograms tripod, like a missile, whistled through the air, slamming heavily towards Dustin.

Dustin stood there without dodging, hands behind his back, seemingly oblivious.

Only when the tripod was about to hit did he suddenly make a move, slapping his palm on the tripod.

"Bang!"

A loud explosion echoed.

The bronze tripod was directly slapped with a deep imprint by Dustin. The immense force caused the tripod to fly up in the air, rapidly spinning like a top, shedding a lot of rust and dust.

"What?!"

Seeing the bronze tripod spinning in the air, the entire venue changed color.

Everyone widened their eyes, displaying expressions of disbelief.

Especially Adler and Terry, they were shocked, unable to believe what they were witnessing.

The bronze tripod used in the test from the Infernal Mountain was reinforced with special materials, exceptionally heavy, and extraordinarily hard.

Yet, Dustin not only slapped away the fifty-thousand kilograms bronze tripod but also left a deep imprint on it.

It was simply unbelievable!

None of them had expected Dustin to possess such terrifying strength.

No wonder he was so confident; turns out, he had been hiding his true abilities.

"Here, take it back!"

Before anyone could recover, Dustin struck again, as if flicking a spinning top, he slapped the airborne bronze tripod with another palm.

"Bang!"

Another explosion.

The bronze tripod was again imprinted by Dustin's palm. Its heavy and massive body instantly shot out, like a kicked football, rapidly smashing towards Adler.

"Ah?!"

Adler's expression changed, retreating several steps in fear.

But soon, he realized his mistake.

Retreating at this point would undoubtedly mean admitting defeat. As the chief disciple of Black Tortoise Sect, he couldn't afford to lose face.

Regardless, he had to withstand the pressure.

"Good! Come on!"

Adler shouted loudly, mobilizing his true qi, and his palms fiercely struck the incoming bronze tripod.

In his view, if Dustin could do it, so could he.

"Bang!"

Adler's palms solidly hit the tripod.

The heavy tripod only slightly paused, then, with a tremendous impact, instantly bent Adler's arms and directly slammed into his chest.

"Ah~!"

Adler let out a miserable scream, flying several meters before heavily falling to the ground, spitting out blood from his mouth.

Chapter 2148: Catch the tripod

"The chief disciple of Black tortoise Sect is indeed formidable. The second time lifting the tripod seems even easier than the first. It's truly eye-opening!"

"Looking at it this way, that warrior who challenged Black Tortoise Sect might be in danger."

"No dodging, no leaking energy, can't let the tripod touch the ground. Relying solely on the body to withstand it, the pressure is truly immense. Deserves it for getting into such a situation due to stubbornness!"
Watching Adler lifting the tripod, the warriors were discussing fervently.

Some were amazed at Adler's strength, while others sympathized with Dustin's predicament.

Of course, there were also those reveling in others' misfortune.

"Kid! It's your turn! Catch the tripod!"

Holding the tripod, Adler turned in a half circle, then suddenly threw it towards Dustin's head.

The fifty-thousand kilograms tripod, like a missile, whistled through the air, slamming heavily towards Dustin.

Dustin stood there without dodging, hands behind his back, seemingly oblivious.

Only when the tripod was about to hit did he suddenly make a move, slapping his palm on the tripod.

"Bang!"

A loud explosion echoed.

The bronze tripod was directly slapped with a deep imprint by Dustin. The immense force caused the tripod to fly up in the air, rapidly spinning like a top, shedding a lot of rust and dust.

"What?!"

Seeing the bronze tripod spinning in the air, the entire venue changed color.

Everyone widened their eyes, displaying expressions of disbelief.

Especially Adler and Terry, they were shocked, unable to believe what they were witnessing.

The bronze tripod used in the test from the Infernal Mountain was reinforced with special materials, exceptionally heavy, and extraordinarily hard.

Yet, Dustin not only slapped away the fifty-thousand kilograms bronze tripod but also left a deep imprint on it.

None of them had expected Dustin to possess such terrifying strength.

No wonder he was so confident; turns out, he had been hiding his true abilities.

"Here, take it back!"

Before anyone could recover, Dustin struck again, as if flicking a spinning top, he slapped the airborne bronze tripod with another palm.

"Bang!"

Another explosion.

The bronze tripod was again imprinted by Dustin's palm. Its heavy and massive body instantly shot out, like a kicked football, rapidly smashing towards Adler.

"Ah?!"

Adler's expression changed, retreating several steps in fear.

But soon, he realized his mistake.

Retreating at this point would undoubtedly mean admitting defeat. As the chief disciple of Black Tortoise Sect, he couldn't afford to lose face.

Regardless, he had to withstand the pressure.

"Good! Come on!"

Adler shouted loudly, mobilizing his true qi, and his palms fiercely struck the incoming bronze tripod.

In his view, if Dustin could do it, so could he.

"Bang!"

Adler's palms solidly hit the tripod.

The heavy tripod only slightly paused, then, with a tremendous impact, instantly bent Adler's arms and directly slammed into his chest.

"Ah~!"

Adler let out a miserable scream, flying several meters before heavily falling to the ground, spitting out blood from his mouth.
Thanks for update grandmaster Nazmul😊

Chapter 2149: I'll wait and see

"Dong!"

The bronze tripod struck Alder, sending him flying, crashing heavily onto the ground, splattering debris and raising a cloud of dust.

For a moment, the entire venue fell into stunned silence.

No one had expected that the outcome of their gamble would be like this.

Dustin not only withstood the blow of the large tripod head-on but also counterattacked, severely injuring Adler.

"Damn! This guy is incredible! He actually kicked the 50,000 kilograms tripod like a ball!"

"Oh my goodness! Lifting the tripod with one hand, this person is truly extraordinary!"

"We have to admit, we underestimated him. This young man is definitely not ordinary!"

After a brief silence, the venue erupted into uproar.

Everyone was stunned by Dustin's immense power.

The tripod, which they couldn't even budge, was being tossed around by Dustin as if it were a toy, which was truly astonishing.

"No... it's impossible... absolutely impossible!"

Watching Adler coughing up blood on the ground, Terry shook his head continuously, his face full of disbelief. "Senior Brother Adler has innate divine power, profound cultivation, how could he lose to this kid?!"

Dustin was clearly just an unknown nobody with no sect or background, how could he be compared to elite disciples like them from the Black Tortoise Sect, especially someone like Adler, who was a chief disciple?

He found it hard to believe that Senior Brother Adler, with his extraordinary talent, could lose to someone like Dustin.

"Who... who are you?!"

Adler coughed as he stood up, pointing at Dustin with a face full of astonishment.

The force of the tripod just now was too great; he couldn't block it head-on at all.

If he hadn't activated his true energy to create a protective shield at the last moment, he might not have been able to stand up now.

In addition to his shock, he couldn't understand why someone as thin and weak as Dustin could unleash such powerful strength.

Could it be that the other party truly had innate divine power?

"Never mind who I am. Judging by your appearance, you should be struggling. As long as you apologize and admit that you have underestimated me, I'll consider letting you off. How about it?" Dustin said calmly.

"Nonsense!"

Hearing this, Adler immediately became furious and shouted, "Kid! Do you think you've already won? Let me tell you, it's impossible!"

"What, you still want to continue?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, we must continue! The outcome is still uncertain. I may not necessarily lose to you!" Adler said sternly.

"That's right! You shouldn't be too arrogant, kid. My Senior Brother Adler has plenty of tricks up his sleeve. Defeating you is a piece of cake for him!" Terry cheered on the sidelines.

"Oh? Is that so? Then I'll wait and see." Dustin smirked.

Originally, he had only intended to teach Adler a lesson and make him back down. He hadn't expected this guy to be so ungrateful. Not only did he not appreciate it, but he also insisted on pushing it to the end.

Since that's the case, he shouldn't blame him for being ruthless.

"Kid! You do have some skills, I must admit I underestimated you. But unfortunately, you've met me..."

Chapter 2150: Tiger Roar Pill

Adler's face darkened as he spoke. From his pocket, he pulled out a square sandalwood box.

Opening the sandalwood box revealed a purple pill inside, accompanied by a rich fragrance carried by the breeze.

Taking a deep breath in front of the pill, Adler's eyes flashed with reluctance, but soon determination replaced it.

"Originally, this Tiger Roar Pill was my last resort prepared for the final battle. I didn't expect to use it prematurely because of you today. Although it's a bit regrettable, as long as I can defeat you, I'm willing to waste this treasure!"

With that, Adler picked up the purple pill and tossed it into his mouth.

The pill melted instantly upon entering his mouth, and the spiritual liquid contained within permeated his limbs and nourished his meridians.

Adler felt all fatigue swept away from his body, becoming refreshed and filled with seemingly endless energy. Especially with the replenishment of the spiritual liquid, his true energy within his body began to increase significantly.

"Ah—!"

Adler suddenly let out a long roar, a terrifying aura erupting from him.

In an instant, his hair stood on end, his body expanding by a circle, his tight clothes instantly torn to shreds, revealing a sturdy physique.

At this moment, Adler had broken through, stepping directly from the pinnacle of innate perfection into the realm of half-step grandmaster.

His strength had doubled!

"What a powerful oppressive force. It looks like he has already broken through!"

"No wonder he's the chief disciple of the Black Tortoise Sect. He even has the Tiger Roar Pill. His background is truly profound!"

"What is the Tiger Roar Pill? Is it very powerful?"

"Of course! The Tiger Roar Pill is extremely powerful and difficult to refine, very rare. Those who take it have a great chance of breaking through their current realm in a short period, reaching higher levels. Such treasures are priceless, even if you have money, you can't buy them!"

"Even willing to use the Tiger Roar Pill, it seems like today will be a fight to the death!"

"..."

Seeing Adler's increased momentum, everyone couldn't help but discuss.

Previously, they thought the outcome was determined, but they didn't expect Adler to have such a trump card.

Using the power of the Tiger Roar Pill to break through his realm and significantly increase his strength, it was obvious he was going all out.

"Hahaha... Kid! See that? This is my Senior Brother Adler's background!"

Seeing the situation reverse, Terry couldn't help but laugh wildly. "I admit you have some ability, but so what? My Senior Brother Adler has already broken through, his strength greatly increased. Dealing with you is as easy as pie. If you're sensible, kneel down and beg for mercy now, otherwise, you'll undoubtedly die!"

He didn't expect Adler to be so willing; he actually took the Tiger Roar Pill. It seemed like he had already made up his mind to kill.

"Kneel down and beg for mercy?"

Dustin sneered, "Do you really think that your senior brother eating a pill can change everything? Then I can only say, you're naive."

"Hmph! You dare to be arrogant even at death's door. In a moment, you'll know the power of the Tiger Roar Pill!" Terry sneered coldly, with the expression of watching someone die.

"Kid! Being able to force me to use the Tiger Roar Pill, you can be proud. But today, I must make you pay with your blood!"

Adler roared in anger, kicking the 50,000 kilograms tripod directly.

With a "clang," the heavy bronze tripod was instantly ejected, hurtling towards Dustin at an extremely fast speed.

Wherever it passed, dust rose, and everything was destroyed, unstoppable!

Now here comes my question... I'm not sure I read where he died or something only that he has some unfinished business to attend to.
In my thinking, he is as Powerful as the Sword Immortal Bai ye, but his name isn't in the world shaking list 🤔. The current holders of the 2nd to 10 spot on the world shaking list are scared of him even more than the sword Immortal himself. So where is he now?
The sword immortal died after destroying the dragon vein