An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

The sword immortal died after destroying the dragon vein
The sword immortal died but he is asking about the drunkyard . The person who was with Dustin in the medical centre and Dustin had saved him from near death using rare herbs. He went on some unfinished business but was never mentioned after that.

And handed over his sword to Dustin before he died which means Dustin is the sword immortal
I don't know if owning Dragonbird Sword automatically bestows one with the title Sword Immortal. I believe Logan will surpassed uncle Bai at some point In story, but that's not happened yet

"THE GIRLBOSS BEGS FOR REMARRIAGE BY CHU" is so much similar to this one and I am enjoying reading it.

Chapter 2151: He blocked it

After taking the Tiger Roar Pill, Adler's strength was multiplied.

With a kick, the fifty-thousand kilograms bronze tripod flew up like a soccer ball, unstoppable.

The faces of the people present changed color in shock, scrambling to scatter and avoid being hit.

A fifty-thousand kilograms tripod, coupled with terrifying impact, if hit head-on, would probably be shattered into pieces.

"My goodness! Who can withstand this kick?!"

Everyone secretly trembled in fear.

They never expected Adler to become so powerful after taking the pill, kicking a fifty-thousand kilograms tripod like a ball.

The erupting force at that moment reached an unbelievable level.

"Kid! You're dead now!"

Terry revealed a sinister smile.

With the extreme speed of the fifty-thousand kilograms tripod's impact, even if Dustin had extraordinary abilities, he couldn't possibly withstand it.

The opponent only had two choices: either admit defeat and evade, or be smashed into small pieces meat.

"Heh..."

Watching the tripod coming towards him, Dustin just smirked, still standing motionless in place.

It wasn't until the tripod was about to hit him head-on that he suddenly reached out with one hand and grabbed the tripod.

"Boom!!"

A loud noise rang out.

Dustin's palm collided firmly with the fifty-thousand kilograms tripod.

The powerful impact instantly stirred up a violent wave of air, sweeping everything around.

Wherever it passed, dust and debris flew, obscuring the vision.

The onlookers were pushed back by the air wave, unable to open their eyes for a moment.

When everything calmed down, the scene before them shocked everyone.

Dustin was still standing steadily without taking a step back.

With his left hand behind his back and his right hand gripping the bronze tripod, he remained calm and composed, as if nothing had happened.

His terrifying finger strength left several deep marks on the bronze tripod.

The heavy bronze tripod was held up by him with one hand, hanging in the air as if it were a lantern.

Stable as a rock, unmoved.

Silence!

The whole scene was surprisingly quiet.

Everyone stared wide-eyed at Dustin holding the tripod with one hand, their faces full of disbelief.

They couldn't believe that Dustin not only emerged unscathed from the ferocious impact of the fifty-thousand kilograms tripod but also managed to grab it.

And he did it with just one hand!

Grabbing a fifty-thousand kilograms tripod with one hand, is this guy even human?!

"Did... did I see that right? This guy actually grabbed the tripod with one hand?"

"Oh my god! How much strength does this person have to do it so effortlessly?"

"Monster... he's truly a monster!"

After a brief silence, the whole crowd erupted into an uproar.

Everyone was stunned by Dustin's actions.

They thought that Adler, after taking the Tiger Roar Pill, should be able to turn the tide, but they never expected there to be someone even more powerful.

From start to finish, Dustin had been hiding his true strength.

The fifty-thousand kilograms tripod was like a toy in his hands, with no pressure at all.

To achieve this level, there was only one explanation: he possessed true innate divine power!

"He... he blocked it? How is that possible?!"

Chapter 2152: It's not my fault

In contrast to the shock of the onlookers, Terry was filled with more fear.

Adler, after taking the Tiger Roar Pill, had his strength multiplied.

The kick he just made was incredibly powerful, unstoppable!

In his view, if Dustin didn't evade, there was only one dead end.

But the result once again exceeded expectations. Dustin not only didn't die but also managed to block the attack in a stunning way.

Directly stunning the entire audience.

"What?!"

"How could this happen?!"

At this moment, the most shocked was Adler.

He was already at the half-step Grandmaster level. With the kick just now, he had at least eighty thousand kilograms of immense power. Coupled with the inertia impact of the tripod itself, without a hundred thousand kilograms of strength, it was impossible to stop.

Who exactly was this kid? Why was he so terrifying?

"Crack... Boom!"

Just as everyone was shocked, cracks suddenly appeared in the bronze tripod in Dustin's hand.

The cracks quickly spread, covering the entire tripod in the blink of an eye.

The next moment, there was a loud explosion, and the entire bronze tripod directly burst apart, turning into countless fragments scattered on the ground.

Once again, everyone was dumbfounded.

Including Dustin, who was slightly stunned.

This tripod seemed a bit fragile.

"Referee, it's not my fault. The tripod shattered on its own."

Dustin shrugged, looking innocent.

"..."

The referee's eyes twitched, momentarily speechless.

Ordinary congenital martial artists would find it difficult to even lift a fifty-thousand kilograms tripod.

Yet these two individuals not only played around with the cauldron like it was nothing but also ended up breaking it, which was quite excessive.

And most importantly, the heavy tripod meant for testing had been smashed by them.

How was he going to explain this to the higher-ups?

"I'll compensate for the tripod. Whatever the cost, put it on my account."

At this moment, a clear voice sounded.

It was Zion, leading a few others, including Willa, walking leisurely over.

They had already registered and were waiting for Dustin in the resting area outside.

After waiting for a while without seeing him, they came over to see what was happening.

They happened to witness the scene where Dustin and Adler were dueling with the tripod.

"Who are you?" The referee glanced up and down.

"I'm a disciple of the Harmonious Sect, Zion."

Zion took out his waist badge to display his identity and said, "This brother Dustin is my friend. Any damages caused by him will be compensated by our Harmonious Sect."

"Harmonious Sect?"

Upon hearing this, many people in the audience were stirred.

The Harmonious Sect was one of the top sects, second only to the World Martial Arts Society, Sword Sect, and Witchcraft Sect. In the Dragonmarsh Kingdom's power hierarchy, it was even stronger than the Black Tortoise Sect by a few points.

Although the reputation of the Harmonious Sect was mixed, it was rare for anyone in the martial world to dare to provoke them.

Because the Harmonious Sect was very protective, and whenever their disciples were wronged outside, they would go to great lengths to seek justice.

"Brother Dustin, continue your match. With us backing you up, just go all out!" Zion waved his folding fan, full of confidence.

So what if he was the chief of the Black Tortoise Sect? In front of a true genius, it was hardly worth mentioning!

Chapter 2153: The outcome of this match is still uncertain

"Humph! Daring to challenge Brother Dustin, I see you're asking for trouble!"

Cassius took two steps forward, glaring fiercely at Adler and his companion.

Although Willa and the others didn't speak, they stood beside Zion, indicating their stance.

As disciples of the Sword Sect, they naturally had no fear of the Black Tortoise Sect.

"Hey! We are elite disciples of the Black Tortoise Sect. Do you want to oppose us for the sake of this kid?!" Terry retorted fiercely.

"So what if we oppose you? Do you think my Harmonious Sect is afraid of you?" Zion said coldly.

"Not only the Harmonious Sect, but also us disciples of the Sword Sect, are willing to stand with Brother Dustin!" Cassius declared loudly.

"What? You are disciples of the Sword Sect?!"

Upon hearing this, Terry's face instantly changed.

If it were only the Harmonious Sect, things would still be manageable.

After all, their Black Tortoise Sect was not afraid of the Harmonious Sect.

But if the Sword Sect was added to the mix, the situation would be completely different.

He thought Dustin was just an unknown person, but it turned out he actually knew people from the Harmonious Sect and the Sword Sect.

This was trouble!

"Nonsense! Do you think I'm joking with you?"

Cassius didn't beat around the bush. He directly took out the waist badge representing the disciples of the Sword Sect to show his identity.

Terry was startled, and the last trace of hope in his heart completely vanished.

At this moment, Adler's face also became particularly ugly.

He never expected that an insignificant person without any background not only had astonishing strength but also had elite disciples from major sects backing him up.

It seemed that today they would have to fight to the death!

"I have already signed a life-and-death contract with this kid. Whether you are disciples of the Harmonious Sect or the Sword Sect, you cannot directly intervene. Otherwise, it would be violating the rules of the martial world!" Adler said solemnly.

"That's right! Everyone present can testify. This kid and my senior brother have made a life-and-death bet. No one can help either of them!" Terry hastily agreed.

As long as the disciples of the Sword Sect and the Harmonious Sect didn't intervene, they still had a chance to win.

"Rest assured, we will not interfere in your duel. We only guarantee that the bet proceeds normally. Whether it's life or death, it's all up to your own abilities." Zion said lightly.

"Good! That's what you said!" Terry's eyes lit up, instantly feeling spirited.

"Humph! You two idiots, do you really think you can beat Brother Dustin? Stop dreaming!" Cassius sneered.

Although Dustin's reputation wasn't prominent, his strength was unfathomable.

Someone who could hold his own against the eighth ranked genius on the Heavenly Prodigy list, Wesson, was undoubtedly capable of dealing with a few disciples of the Black Tortoise Sect easily.

"Don't be too sure of yourselves. The outcome of this match is still uncertain!" Adler said fiercely.

He admitted that Dustin was very powerful, but he had more confidence in himself after his breakthrough.

If they really went all out, he might not necessarily lose.

"Senior Brother Adler, Master Dustin, since the tripod is already broken, we can't continue the match. How about we call it quits?" Maisy, wearing a worried expression, tried to mediate.

"The fifty-thousand kilograms bronze tripod is broken, but we still have a hundred-thousand kilograms tripod. We can continue the match." Zion lightly waved his folding fan.

"A hundred-thousand kilograms tripod?"

Chapter 2154: Foolish fellow

As soon as these words were spoken, everyone involuntarily looked towards the other side.

There, quietly placed, was a massive bronze giant tripod.

This bronze tripod was nearly five meters tall, standing there like a small mountain, and just a glance at it made people want to avoid it.

Since the testing began, there had been many challengers for the fifty-thousand kilograms tripod, but never had anyone dared to touch the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod.

It's worth noting that at the level of one hundred thousand kilograms, it was no longer something that congenital martial artists could attempt.

Only at the level of martial grandmasters would one qualify to challenge such a weight.

The problem was, any martial grandmaster participating wouldn't need to prove themselves through such means. They could directly register and be allocated to the highest level Group A.

Thus, a strange paradox emerged.

Only martial grandmasters could lift it, but martial grandmasters didn't need to prove themselves in this manner.

So, this one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod placed here basically became a decoration.

Until now, no one had moved it.

So, upon hearing Zion's words, a question arose in the minds of the martial artists: Could Dustin and Adler actually lift the one hundred-thousand kilograms tripod?

If they couldn't lift it, how would the match proceed?

"What nonsense are you spouting? Who can lift a one hundred-thousand kilograms tripod? Stop kidding!" Terry snorted.

Even if Adler, who had taken the Tiger Roar Pill, couldn't move a one hundred-thousand kilograms tripod.

This thing was not only heavy but also extremely large, making it difficult to lift.

To lift it, one would need at least over a hundred thousand kilograms of strength.

"Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't. Someone as shortsighted as you, how could you understand Brother Dustin's abilities?" Zion sneered.

"You're talking nonsense!" Terry glared and retorted, "If this kid can lift a one hundred-thousand kilograms tripod, I'll eat the tripod!"

"What? Trying to scam for food and drinks again?"

Zion chuckled and then turned to Dustin, saying, "Brother Dustin, since this person has such a big appetite, why don't you show him your skills and let him feast to his heart's content!"

"No problem."

Dustin smiled, without saying much, and walked straight to the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod.

The giant tripod, nearly five meters tall, made Dustin seem particularly small in front of it, giving a sense of trying to stop a speeding car with one's bare arms.

"Could it be? Is he really going to challenge the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod?"

"I think it's just a case of overestimating one's capabilities. The one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod can only be moved by martial grandmasters!"

"You're right! This giant tripod has been here for many days, and no one has dared to touch it. Even though this person is quite strong, it's impossible for him to successfully challenge it!"
The martial artists were pointing and discussing.

In their eyes, Dustin's actions were completely reckless.

Just because he gained a slight advantage in the duel with Adler, he became overconfident, completely unaware of his own abilities.

"Humph! Foolish fellow! I want to see how capable you really are!" Adler sneered, looking as if he were watching a show.

If Dustin dared to challenge the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod, he would likely end up with burst meridians, severe injuries, and spitting blood.

By then, he would have his chance!

Chapter 2155: One hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod

If they were to collide head-on, Adler didn't have a guaranteed victory.

But if Dustin were to get seriously injured while challenging the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod, then the situation would be completely different.

With little effort, Adler could win this bet and finally vent his frustration!

"Hey! Kid! Aren't you going to let me eat the tripod? Why aren't you doing anything? If you have the guts, try lifting the tripod!" Terry couldn't help but sneer and taunt.

In his view, Dustin was clearly afraid.

Faced with such a huge object, he didn't even know where to start.

"Why the rush? I'm considering where you should start your meal." Dustin looked up and down at the giant tripod.

"Humph! Sharp-tongued!"

Terry sneered disdainfully. "If you have the ability, stop using your mouth and let your strength speak for you. As long as you can lift the one hundred-thousand kilograms tripod, I'll eat it clean in front of everyone!"

"It seems you're really hungry."

Dustin shook his head with a smile. "Okay, since you like to eat so much, I'll indulge you."

With that, he suddenly reached out, grabbed the tripod's foot, and lifted it up forcefully.

"Boom!"

A series of rumblings could be heard, and a large amount of dust fell from the tripod, causing the ground to tremble slightly.

Then, to the amazement of everyone present, the mountain-like giant tripod slowly began to rise...

"It's moving! The tripod is moving!"

"Oh my god! Is this for real? Can he really lift it?"

"Oh my god! This guy must have been born with superhuman strength!"

Watching the slowly rising one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod, the entire venue erupted into excitement.

Everyone widened their eyes, looking shocked.

They had never expected that the giant tripod, which had remained unmoved until now, would actually be lifted by Dustin.

"Wait a minute! Did I... Did I see that right? He... He... He actually lifted it with just one hand?!"

"What? Lifting it with one hand?!"

"Oh my god! Is this guy even human?!"

"Monster! He's simply a monster!"
When they saw Dustin lift the giant tripod with just one hand, the entire scene erupted.

Everyone was shocked, staring with disbelief as if they were looking at a monster.

A one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod was something that even martial grandmasters couldn't touch.

Yet now, Dustin not only lifted it but also did so with just one hand.

What else could he be if not a monster?

"How... How is this possible? He actually lifted it for real?"

Terry was dumbfounded, his scalp tingling, and his whole body covered in cold sweat.

He never dreamed that Dustin would have such divine strength.

After all, that was a one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod!

No one had ever lifted it until now.

Yet, Dustin did it, and he made it look so effortless.

Who on earth was this guy?!

Chapter 2156: Eat it! Eat it!

Adler shook his head frantically, his face filled with disbelief. "It's impossible for him to lift the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod. It must be an illusion, an illusion!"

At this moment, Adler's mentality completely collapsed.

Initially, he had a glimmer of hope, thinking that Dustin was just exaggerating, overconfident.

But now, he realized he was wrong, very wrong indeed.

Lifting a one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod was already an extremely difficult task.

Yet Dustin not only lifted it but also did so with just one hand!

What was the concept of lifting it with just one hand?

He simply couldn't imagine it; his mind was blank.

Deep down, there was only profound despair!

He knew he was utterly defeated, defeated by a monster.

"Boom!"

Adler's legs went weak, and he collapsed to the ground, his face ashen.

After witnessing Dustin's unparalleled power, he had no intention of resisting anymore.

"Up!"

Dustin lifted the tripod with one hand without any pause, raising it over his head in one go.

The one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod felt as light as a feather in his hands, without any pressure at all.

"Unbelievable! Too unbelievable!"

"Even a martial grandmaster wouldn't be able to do it so effortlessly, right?"

"I can only say that the top talents on the Heavenly Prodigy List are under pressure now!"

Looking up at Dustin holding the tripod above his head, the hearts of the martial artists couldn't calm down for a long time.

Including Zion and the others, they were all shocked by Dustin's display.

Although they knew Dustin was formidable enough to lift a one hundred-thousand kilograms tripod, they hadn't expected it to be so effortless.

He lifted it with just one hand, so effortlessly.

It was truly outrageous!

"Hey! You there!"

Dustin held the tripod with one hand, his eyes fixed on Terry, and he said with a teasing tone, "I've lifted the tripod. Since you seem really hungry, come on, eat it!"

"Eat it?"

Terry's body stiffened, his face turning as ugly as pig liver in an instant.

How could he possibly eat a one hundred-thousand kilograms bronze tripod, which was like a small mountain?

The problem was, he had just made a promise, and it was in front of everyone.

Now that it had turned out like this, he was undoubtedly humiliating himself.

As an elite disciple of the Black Tortoise Sect, when had he ever suffered such humiliation?

"What? Do you want me to feed you?" Dustin asked with a smile.

"A man's word is as good as gold. You said it yourself; you can't go back on your word now, can you?" Zion said with a smile that wasn't quite a smile.

"That's right! You made it clear just now. As long as Brother Dustin can lift this tripod, you'll eat it clean. It's time for you to perform now!" Cassius said loudly.

"Eat it! Eat it!"

Lana, not afraid of trouble, began to shout loudly.

"Eat it! Eat it!"

The onlookers also began to chant loudly, demanding justice.

At this moment, Terry became the target of public criticism.

Chapter 2157: I realize my mistake now

"Th-This... I..."

Faced with the clamor and condemnation of the crowd, Terry was sweating profusely, his expression flustered, repeatedly stepping back.

He never expected Dustin to be able to lift the one hundred-thousand kilograms giant tripod, so he didn't leave any room for his words earlier.

Now, it had escalated to the point where he was being pressured to eat the tripod by a group of people.

Let alone the fact that the tripod was made of bronze and couldn't be eaten, even if it were made of chocolate, it would be enough to kill him.

"Everyone, my words were out of line just now, and I said things I shouldn't have. I realize my mistake now, and I ask for your forgiveness. Please spare me." Terry clasped his hands together, managing to force out a smile.

"Now you realize you were wrong? Where the hell were you earlier?!" Cassius glared and scolded.

"To be honest, I preferred your previous rebellious attitude. Now, you seem a bit too spineless," Zion shook his head.

Since they were going to slap him in the face, they might as well go all out.

"Hmph! What elite disciples of the Black Tortoise Sect? They're just a bunch of cowards who bully the weak. Their words are as useless as farts!" Lana mocked mercilessly.

She detested those who abused their power. They had no real abilities but always flaunted the name of their sect, acting arrogantly and bullying others. They were simply scum of the martial world!

Faced with ridicule and insults, Terry gritted his teeth and endured.

But his face looked extremely ugly, as if he had eaten shit.

He had never suffered such a humiliation before, but now, with these people having such powerful backgrounds, he had no choice but to endure it.

Coupled with his own wrongdoing, he could only endure the humiliation.

"Brother Dustin, there's another scaredy-cat over there. How do you plan to deal with him?" At this moment, Zion glanced over at the collapsed Adler.

The current Adler had lost his previous vigor and momentum.

His face was pale, his eyes dull, and his body trembling from fear from time to time.

His soul seemed to have left his body, clearly having suffered a considerable blow, rendering him unable to face reality.

"Brother Dustin, scum like this, who looks down on others, deserves a good lesson. Besides, you've already signed the life and death agreement. Even if you use the tripod to smash him to death, the Black Tortoise Sect won't pursue it," Cassius began to incite.

As soon as these words were spoken, Maisy, who was standing on the side, immediately became anxious.

"No!"

Maisy hurried forward, opened her arms, and stood in front of Adler, pleading bitterly, "Master Dustin! It was my senior brother's moment of confusion. Please, forgive him and spare his life!"

"Spare his life? When he was bullying others, did he ever think of sparing anyone?" Cassius sneered.

"That's right!" Lana spoke up in support. "Given his arrogant and domineering behavior earlier, it's clear he's not a good person. If it weren't for encountering Dustin today, anyone else would have been bullied to death by him!"

Thanks to Dustin's strength, he could easily defeat Adler. Otherwise, they didn't know how they would have been bullied.

"Plunk!"

Maisy knelt directly on the ground, tears streaming down her face as she begged, "Master Dustin, my senior brother knows he was wrong. He won't dare to do it again in the future. Please, spare my senior brother's life. I'll kowtow to you here!"

Chapter 2158: Too bad, I missed

As Maisy's hands kept hitting the ground, she repeatedly kowtowed to Dustin.

In just a few moments, her head was bleeding.

Such actions touched many people's hearts.

"This young girl is truly understanding and kind-hearted, but it's a pity to have such a senior brother."

"Who says otherwise? When the two were about to sign the life-and-death agreement, this young girl was trying to mediate between them, attempting to resolve the conflict. However, she was ignored because of her low status."

"What a nice girl! If I had such a junior sister, I would definitely listen to her!"

Seeing Maisy kowtowing on the ground, the crowd discussed and expressed sympathy. After all, they witnessed Maisy's efforts earlier, trying to mediate the conflict between Dustin and Adler.

"This junior sister, in my opinion, you'd better leave the Black Tortoise early. Otherwise, following such a senior brother, you'll be unlucky sooner or later," Cassius advised softly.

"Yes, yes, our Sword Sect is also recruiting. I think you have good qualifications. Why not come and try in our Sword Sect?" Lana added.

However, Maisy ignored their words, continuing to kowtow for mercy.

She knew very well that the life or death of Adler was entirely in Dustin's hands.

Even though Adler's behavior was somewhat excessive, he was still her senior brother, and she couldn't just stand by and watch him die.

"Brother Dustin, what do you say?" Zion looked back at Dustin.

Dustin didn't respond. He simply lifted the hundred-thousand kilograms tripod with one hand and then abruptly threw it forward.

In the astonished eyes of the crowd, the heavy bronze giant tripod traced a parabola in the air and smashed viciously in the direction of Adler.

"Oh my god! He's really going all out!"

"With a hundred-thousand kilograms tripod smashing down, won't he turn directly into small pieces meat?"

"We're finished! That guy from the Black Tortoise Sect is doomed!"

Seeing the giant tripod flying up, the crowd was in an uproar.

Everyone believed that Dustin was going to finish him off.

"No!"

Maisy's face turned pale with fright, and she rushed to throw herself onto Adler, trying to save his life.

But in the eyes of the crowd, her actions seemed like a moth throwing itself into the flame.

"Boom!"

With a loud noise, the earth shook violently.

The hundred-thousand kilograms bronze tripod fell heavily, directly creating a huge pit in the bluestone ground.

The flying gravel and dust filled the air.

When the dust settled, everyone looked and couldn't help but be slightly stunned.

The bloody scene they had anticipated didn't happen.

Maisy and Adler were both half-crouching on the ground, looking a little embarrassed.

As for the mountain-like bronze tripod, it landed just an inch away from the two of them.

If it had gone a little further, both of them would have been finished.

Maisy was dumbfounded, her pretty face turning pale, showing signs of confusion.

As for Adler, he was trembling violently, with his pants soaked, clearly frightened to the point of wetting himself.

"Too bad, I missed." Dustin shook his head, showing a hint of regret.

Then, without looking back, he turned and left.

Leaving everyone bewildered and scratching their heads for a moment.

Chapter 2159: Thank you for reminding me

Dustin left.

After throwing down the giant tripod, he left gracefully, leaving behind a mysterious figure for everyone.

At the same time, it also raised a question.

Was the thrown tripod missed its target? Or was it intentional?

Comparatively, most people believed in the latter.

After all, how could a person who could lift a hundred-thousand kilograms tripod with one hand make such a rookie mistake?

"Thank you, Master Dustin!"

Watching Dustin's figure disappearing into the distance, Maisy was both moved and joyful.

She knew that her eldest senior brother had finally regained his life.

"Brother Dustin, do you really intend to let that person go?" Zion caught up with Dustin and asked casually.

"A frightened person is no longer a threat," Dustin smiled faintly. "Besides, he is still an elite disciple of the Black Tortoise Sect. If I really killed him, it would cause some trouble. And I am someone who dislikes trouble very much."

"I think you don't dislike trouble, but rather you cherish beautiful things," Zion smiled knowingly.

If it weren't for Maisy's pleading and even risking her life, Adler might have turned into a puddle of mud long ago.

"Brother Dustin! Wait!"

At this moment, Cassius, who was at the back, suddenly caught up, and at the same time, he took out a golden number plate and handed it to Dustin, saying, "Brother Dustin, this is the identity plate of Group A's participant. The referee asked me to give it to you."

"Thank you for reminding me. I almost forgot," Dustin smiled as he took the golden number plate.

The front of the number plate bore the emblem of Infernal Mountain, while the back was engraved with a large "18".

According to the order of registration, he was the 18th participant in Group A.

Those who could enter Group A were all martial masters.

In other words, there were seventeen martial masters ahead of Dustin.

Of course, being a martial master was just the beginning. Among them, there might be hidden grandmasters!

From this, it could be seen that this martial arts competition would be particularly intense.

To stand out and win the championship would obviously not be an easy task.

"Brother Dustin, with this identity plate in hand, you don't need to participate in the preliminary trials ahead. This will save you a lot of trouble. Now you just need to conserve your energy. On the day of the competition, you will shine!" Cassius said excitedly.

"This martial arts competition is filled with talents. I'm just here to join the fun and see how much I'm capable of," Dustin said with a smile.

"Brother Dustin is too modest. As long as you don't encounter those top-tier geniuses on the Heavenly Prodigy Ranking beforehand, you will definitely achieve a good ranking!" Cassius said with confidence.

As for winning the championship, it was not even a consideration. That was a game played by the top-tier geniuses.

For people like them, being able to shine in the martial arts competition was already outstanding. After all, this martial arts competition held on Infernal Mountain attracted talented martial artists from all over the country, making it highly prestigious.

And being able to enter the top hundred would mean achieving great success, making them highly sought after by major sects.

And being able to enter the top ten would be the target of contention among major sects.

With Dustin's strength, entering the top hundred was definitely a sure thing, and if he was lucky, he would have a good chance of making it into the top ten.

"But let's talk about ranking later. The most urgent matter is to deal with the assassin hiding in the dark," Zion steered the conversation back on track.

Chapter 2160: Wait a moment

"Indeed! If we don't root out that assassin, all of us are in danger!" Lana said sternly.

She was deeply troubled by Bruce's murder.

Moreover, she didn't consider herself stronger than Bruce. If the assassin could kill Bruce, then it would be effortless for them to kill her too.

"We've already discussed the plan to lure the snake out of its hole. Combined with Lord Dustin's impressive performance during the test, I believe we can quickly attract the assassin's attention. Perhaps, the assassin will act tonight!" Zion said in a lowered voice.

"The sun has already set. We need to prepare early," Lana said, looking up at the sky.

On the western horizon, there was only a trace of lingering twilight.

In less than half an hour, night would shroud the earth.

"Brother Dustin, we appreciate your efforts," Zion said solemnly. "But rest assured, I have contacted Raul from the World Martial Arts Society, and he will fully support our plan. Once the assassin appears, we will all rise up against him, and you won't have to bear the risk alone."

"No worries. Since I've agreed to be the bait, I'm prepared accordingly. You just need to make arrangements without worrying about my safety," Dustin said with a faint smile.

"Alright, let's proceed according to the plan!" Zion nodded, then led the others to leave first.

After the incident of lifting the tripod just now, Dustin's heroic deeds would soon spread.

According to the assassin's habits, young and talented martial artists like Dustin should be their primary targets, and they wouldn't let them off easily.

As long as the assassin targeted Dustin, they would have a chance to catch him.

Of course, to lure out the assassin sooner, they needed to create a suitable environment for assassination proactively.

Although it was risky, it was worth a try.
Night quickly fell.

In the restaurant.

Dustin sat by the window, drinking alone, his face flushed, looking drunk.

The night grew deeper.

The deserted streets had few pedestrians, making it quite desolate.

The cold wind blew, causing the branches to sway and the fallen leaves to flutter.

"Brother Dustin, any discoveries?" Zion's voice came through Dustin's earpiece.

To avoid alerting the assassin, Zion and his team had hidden themselves well and were communicating quietly through their earpieces.

"I haven't found any suspicious individuals yet," Dustin replied softly.

"How could this be? It's already late at night. Why hasn't the assassin shown up yet? Could it be that they already know about our plan?" Lana's voice came through the earpiece.

"That's impossible! Only a few of us know about the plan. It couldn't have leaked out!" Zion denied firmly.

Apart from a few key members, no one knew what they were up to.

"Could it be that the assassin doesn't consider Brother Dustin a target?" Willa's voice rang out.

"It's hard to say. The enemy is in the dark, and we are in the light. Right now, all we can do is wait and see if the assassin takes the bait," Zion said somewhat helplessly.

Although it was a plan to lure the snake out of its hole, whether they could catch the assassin or not was beyond their control. They still had to rely on luck and whether the assassin would give them an opportunity.

"Wait a moment! I've spotted a suspicious target approaching the restaurant!" At this moment, Cassius's voice suddenly sounded, instantly capturing everyone's attention.