An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Chapter 2329: Real and fake

Dustin replied irritably.

He was only responsible for rescuing people, and now he had to be a laborer and fight.

Exhausted after a whole day with no benefit at all, he felt it was truly a loss.

"Don't be so resentful. In front of these two beauties, showing a bit of your heroic demeanor might just win you their hearts," Margaret teased in a low voice.

"Forget it, these two are nothing but trouble. I'm not interested," Dustin rolled his eyes.

"Hey! What are you guys whispering about?"

At this moment, the old man in black robes finally couldn't hold back and spoke up: "I’m giving you two choices now: either surrender immediately or face death!"

"Face death? You have a big mouth!"

Dustin stepped forward a few paces, staring directly at the old man in black robes, and said coldly: "You only have some skill in movement techniques. In terms of real strength, you're no match. If that guy lying down were smart, he could handle you easily!"

"Arrogant brat! What nonsense are you spouting?!" the old man in black robes scolded angrily.

"Stop pretending. A layperson might not see it, but I can see through you at a glance."

Dustin said expressionlessly: "If I'm not mistaken, you've only practiced movement techniques for decades. In this, you are indeed unmatched, better than many masters. But your actual strength is lacking. You can easily deal with ordinary innate experts, but when facing a true master, you can only resort to deception and intimidation to win."

After careful observation, the old man's cultivation should be at the half-step master level, not a true breakthrough.

In terms of absolute strength, he was weaker than Gavin.

But his greatest advantage was his exquisite movement technique, making it impossible for opponents to touch him.

This allowed the old man to play the role of a reclusive master, intimidating opponents into retreat.

This was why his aura fluctuated between strong and weak, real and fake.

In essence, it was just a disguise.

The reason the old man drugged Gavin was that he couldn't defeat him in a direct confrontation, so he used this cunning strategy to make Gavin lose his sanity and exhaust himself to collapse.

"You... you’re talking nonsense!"

Seemingly struck at a sore spot, the old man in black robes flew into a rage: "You insolent brat! How dare you question my strength! You must be tired of living! Come forward if you dare, and I’ll crush you with one strike!"

"Really? Then let me see what you can do."

Dustin sneered, seemingly unafraid of the threat, and walked straight ahead.

Chapter 2330: A paper tiger

Dustin's calm demeanor caused the old man in black robes to pause momentarily.

Given the aura he had just displayed, comparable to that of a martial arts grandmaster, a normal person would have hesitated, intimidated by his presence. He had anticipated using this hesitation to further establish his powerful persona.

But to his surprise, Dustin didn't follow the expected pattern at all. He approached directly without any hesitation.

Is this kid just fearless due to ignorance, or does he have something to rely on?

The old man in black robes frowned, suddenly unsure of his ground.

"Hey, weren't you going to kill me with one strike? Come on, I'm standing right here, not dodging or avoiding. Go ahead!" Dustin stood with his hands behind his back, his tone calm yet tinged with arrogance.

"You reckless fool! Since you seek death, I'll grant your wish!"

The old man in black robes, enraged and no longer thinking clearly, stepped forward and struck fiercely at the crown of Dustin's head.

"Humm~!"

With a resonant hum, a huge, semi-transparent palm shadow materialized out of thin air, crashing down on Dustin like Mount Tai.

As a half-step grandmaster, the old man was cautious against true martial arts masters but could easily crush ordinary innate experts. Moreover, with his movement techniques, he could always escape if necessary, so he attacked without any reservations.

"Die!"

Seeing that Dustin neither dodged nor defended, the old man's killing intent surged, and his strike became even more powerful.

However, just as his palm was about to connect with Dustin's head, a protective light shield suddenly appeared.

The old man's full-force strike hit the shield squarely.

"Bang!"

With an explosive sound, the condensed energy palm shattered on impact, dispersing like a gust of wind.

The old man himself was forced back several steps by the immense recoil, his arm numb, and his internal energy in turmoil.

In contrast, Dustin remained standing calmly, hands behind his back, completely unmoved.

Not a speck of dust marred his appearance, as if he hadn't been affected at all.

"How is this possible?!"

The old man in black robes was aghast. He had struck with all his might, and the blow had landed squarely on Dustin. Why was there no effect on him? What was going on?

"Is that your strength? Pathetically weak," Dustin shook his head, looking at the old man like he was a clown.

As expected, the old man in front of him was nothing but a paper tiger.

Chapter 2331: I only used less than ten percent of my strength

"What's going on? Did Dr. Dustin just block that strike?"

"My heavens! That was an attack from a martial arts grandmaster, and Dr. Dustin took it head-on without a scratch. This is unbelievable!"

"I can't believe that Dr. Dustin, at such a young age, possesses such immense strength. He's truly a hidden master!"

Seeing Dustin take the blow without any effect, the disciples of the World Martial Arts Sect couldn't help but marvel and be astonished. After all, the old man in black robes was someone even their senior brother couldn't handle. Initially, they thought Dustin was courting death by stepping forward to fight.

No one expected that this seemingly ordinary doctor would have such profound cultivation.

"Autumn (Margaret), could it be that Dr. Dustin is already at the grandmaster level?" Violet's eyes widened in surprise. Although Margaret had mentioned it beforehand, she still harbored some doubts. After all, possessing such miraculous medical skills alone was already impressive. Many doctors spend their entire lives not reaching half of Dustin's level.

But the key point is, Dustin is not only an incredible doctor but also excels in martial arts.

She had never seen such a perfect blend of medical and martial prowess in one person.

"Grandmaster?" Margaret smiled slightly and did not deny it: "You could say that."

The person in front of her was more than just a martial arts grandmaster; he was an extraordinary genius, a once-in-a-millennium talent, and the top of the Heavenly Prodigy list, standing at the pinnacle of the world. His cultivation had long since reached the realm of a great grandmaster.

Dealing with a minor character like this was effortless for him.

"A divine doctor and a grandmaster, who exactly is this Dr. Dustin?" Lily was both amazed and puzzled. She had heard of almost all the young talents in the martial world, but she had never heard of Dustin's name. Normally, a prodigy excelling in both medicine and martial arts would have been famous long ago.

Yet, this person seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, unnoticed, which was quite strange.

Either he was a reclusive master indifferent to fame, or he was deliberately hiding his identity.

"Kid! Who exactly are you? State your name!" The old man in black robes, now with a solemn expression, asked as if facing a formidable enemy. He had underestimated Dustin earlier, but now, having witnessed his strength, he realized that this seemingly unremarkable young man was stronger than the World Martial Arts Sect's top disciple, Gavin.

"Who I am is not important. What's important is, who sent you?" Dustin asked calmly.

"Hmph! Trying to get information out of me? You're dreaming!" The old man in black robes sneered. "Kid! I don't care who you are or where you come from. If you know what's good for you, get lost immediately, or don't blame me for being ruthless!"

"Oh? Even at this point, you're still pretending?" Dustin sneered.

"Kid! Don't be too arrogant! Just now, I only used less than ten percent of my strength, which is why you got lucky. If I go all out, you won't stand a chance!" the old man in black robes shouted fiercely.

Chapter 2332: Bluffing

As he spoke, the old man's aura surged dramatically, with fierce winds swirling around him.

A powerful pressure erupted instantly, enveloping everyone present. They felt a weight pressing down on them, as if an invisible force was bearing down on their shoulders.

"Boy! Do you feel that? This is the pressure of a martial arts grandmaster! If I get serious, killing you will be as easy as crushing a bug!" The old man’s beard and hair stood on end, and his robes flapped loudly in the wind, making him appear especially intimidating.

"I didn't expect the old man to be hiding his true strength. Dr. Dustin might be in trouble now!" Violet frowned, her worry evident.

Although Dustin was a martial arts grandmaster, he was still young and lacked the depth of experience. Facing such a formidable grandmaster might prove challenging.

"I'll call for reinforcements from the World Martial Arts Sect immediately. We can't let Dr. Dustin take this risk for us," Lily said, pulling out her phone to call for backup.

"No need," Margaret said with a faint smile. "That old man looks formidable, but he doesn’t have real strength. When it comes to a real fight, Dr. Dustin can handle him easily."

"Really?" Lily frowned, glancing at the old man. "His aura is unfathomable, comparable to our elders in the World Martial Arts Sect. How can you say he doesn't have real strength?"

"Aura can be manipulated," Margaret explained with a smile. "There's a secret technique that allows one to hide or change their aura at will. While it doesn't actually enhance their strength, it can be very deceptive."

"You mean... that old man is bluffing?" Lily quickly caught on.

"Exactly." Margaret nodded. "If he were truly a top-notch expert, he wouldn't waste time with so much talk. He would have acted directly. Remember, he's an assassin. If he could easily handle his target, why would he be dragging things out?"

"That makes sense!" Lily agreed, nodding.

Assassins are known for their ruthlessness and lack of scruples. They use any means necessary to kill their target. The old man's behavior, filled with threats but lacking action, was indeed unusual.

"But wait! If that old man isn't truly powerful, how do you explain his incredible movement skills?" Violet suddenly asked.

"Dr. Dustin already explained. The old man may have ordinary cultivation, but he has spent decades perfecting his movement techniques, specializing in this one skill. His expertise in this area surpasses many martial arts grandmasters, making it the core of his deceptive tactics," Margaret said with a smile. "While good movement skills greatly enhance one's combat abilities, allowing him to easily handle some innate experts, against a true grandmaster, his attacks wouldn't even penetrate their defenses."

Understanding dawned on Violet and Lily as they nodded in agreement. They realized that while the old man's movement techniques were impressive, they were not enough to make him a real threat to someone of Dustin's caliber.

As he spoke, the old man's aura surged dramatically, with fierce winds swirling around him.

A powerful pressure erupted instantly, enveloping everyone present. They felt a weight pressing down on them, as if an invisible force was bearing down on their shoulders.

"Boy! Do you feel that? This is the pressure of a martial arts grandmaster! If I get serious, killing you will be as easy as crushing a bug!" The old man’s beard and hair stood on end, and his robes flapped loudly in the wind, making him appear especially intimidating.

"I didn't expect the old man to be hiding his true strength. Dr. Dustin might be in trouble now!" Violet frowned, her worry evident.

Although Dustin was a martial arts grandmaster, he was still young and lacked the depth of experience. Facing such a formidable grandmaster might prove challenging.

"I'll call for reinforcements from the World Martial Arts Sect immediately. We can't let Dr. Dustin take this risk for us," Lily said, pulling out her phone to call for backup.

"No need," Margaret said with a faint smile. "That old man looks formidable, but he doesn’t have real strength. When it comes to a real fight, Dr. Dustin can handle him easily."

"Really?" Lily frowned, glancing at the old man. "His aura is unfathomable, comparable to our elders in the World Martial Arts Sect. How can you say he doesn't have real strength?"

"Aura can be manipulated," Margaret explained with a smile. "There's a secret technique that allows one to hide or change their aura at will. While it doesn't actually enhance their strength, it can be very deceptive."

"Exactly." Margaret nodded. "If he were truly a top-notch expert, he wouldn't waste time with so much talk. He would have acted directly. Remember, he's an assassin. If he could easily handle his target, why would he be dragging things out?"

Assassins are known for their ruthlessness and lack of scruples. They use any means necessary to kill their target. The old man's behavior, filled with threats but lacking action, was indeed unusual.

"But wait! If that old man isn't truly powerful, how do you explain his incredible movement skills?" Violet suddenly asked.

"Dr. Dustin already explained. The old man may have ordinary cultivation, but he has spent decades perfecting his movement techniques, specializing in this one skill. His expertise in this area surpasses many martial arts grandmasters, making it the core of his deceptive tactics," Margaret said with a smile. "While good movement skills greatly enhance one's combat abilities, allowing him to easily handle some innate experts, against a true grandmaster, his attacks wouldn't even penetrate their defenses."

Understanding dawned on Violet and Lily as they nodded in agreement. They realized that while the old man's movement techniques were impressive, they were not enough to make him a real threat to someone of Dustin's caliber.
Now I can have a good sleep as I come back to check on tomorrow,
Have a good night grand ma
I mean grand master

Thanks Grandmaster Nazmul 😊😊

Hopefully today will be great.

I can see 👀 the light is green from all corners.

Dustin is massive

I saw the old man tried to escape using movement techniques after realising Dustin is unbelievable. Now it has disappeared?

I saw the old man tried to escape using movement techniques after realising Dustin is unbelievable. Now it has disappeared?
Oh
We had an issue with last update some of the comment got delete. That was problem with the site

We are very sorry

Oh
We had an issue with last update some of the comment got delete. That was problem with the site

We are very sorry
With that, you can bless us with 10 episodes today. Lol 😆

Chapter 2333: Stubborn fool

"It turns out to be like this."

After listening, the two sisters, Violet and Lily, suddenly realized the truth.

After all this fuss, the old man was just a fraud pretending to have power.

He seemed formidable, but was actually just a decorative pillow.

He could bully the weak, but when facing the strong, he could only bluff.

No wonder he didn't make a move against Gavin earlier. It wasn't because he was deep and unfathomable, but because he lacked the strength and didn't dare to act rashly.

"Kid! I'll give you one last chance. Kneel down immediately and surrender, and I might spare your life. If you remain stubborn, I'll crush your bones and scatter your ashes today!"

The old man in the black robe roared, his voice like thunder, echoing loudly, and his aura was astonishing.

On the surface, he indeed looked like a grandmaster-level expert.

"Stop talking nonsense. If you want to fight, then fight. Today, I want to personally experience your so-called high-level moves." Dustin smiled mockingly, looking at the old man as if watching a clown.

This old guy could really put on a show. Even after being exposed, he continued to act diligently.

If people who didn't know the truth saw this, they might actually be fooled.

"Stubborn fool! I'll kill you now!"

The old man in the black robe shouted, his figure flickering like a ghost several times, suddenly appearing behind Dustin, and then striking fiercely at his back.

Knowing Dustin's extraordinary strength, he didn't dare to confront him head-on, so he resorted to a sneak attack, aiming for a one-hit kill.

After all, with his movement skills, he could completely toy with his opponent.

If he could win, that would be best, as he could still maintain his image as a martial arts grandmaster.

Even if he couldn't win, he could still retreat unscathed.

In any case, he was already in an unbeatable position.

"Die!"

Seeing that Dustin didn't react, the old man in the black robe instantly gathered his internal energy into his palm and struck Dustin's back heavily.

This strike was both fast and fierce, enhanced by his mysterious movement skills, making it almost impossible to defend against.

Before the onlookers could react, the iron palm of the old man in the black robe had already landed on Dustin.

"Bang!"

There was a muffled sound.

Dustin, who was hit, stood still as if nothing had happened. He didn't even activate his protective energy; his physical strength alone easily withstood the blow.

In contrast, the old man in the black robe, after hitting Dustin's back, felt his hand go numb as if he had struck ancient iron.

"How... how could this be?"

The old man in the black robe was dumbfounded, his eyes wide with disbelief.

Earlier, Dustin had activated his protective energy, and it was understandable that he couldn't harm him.

But just now, he struck so quickly that Dustin didn't have time to activate his protective energy.

Chapter 2334: Dual-cultivation grandmaster

Normally, not even a martial arts grandmaster could withstand his full-force strike with just their body.

But Dustin did it, and he was unscathed!

It was simply unbelievable!

Could it be that this young man in front of him was a martial arts grandmaster skilled in both internal and external cultivation?!

Thinking of this, the old man in the black robe shivered, a chill suddenly rising in his heart.

If it were an ordinary martial arts grandmaster, he wouldn't be too afraid.

But a grandmaster skilled in both internal and external cultivation was entirely different.

Such people had no weaknesses. Not only were their cultivation levels profound, but their bodies were also incredibly strong.

Speed, strength, defense, and reflexes were all far superior to those of ordinary grandmasters.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that a grandmaster skilled in both internal and external cultivation could easily fight against multiple opponents at the same level.

Taking on two or three opponents at once was not a problem at all.

Of course, while such grandmasters were powerful, they were also extremely difficult to train. The effort and dedication required were several times, if not dozens of times, greater than that of ordinary grandmasters.

In all his years wandering the martial world, he had only heard of a handful of such dual-cultivation grandmasters.

And each one was a top-tier expert dominating their region.

He never imagined that he would encounter a dual-cultivation grandmaster here today.

The most terrifying part was that the opponent was a young man in his twenties.

To have such terrifying strength at such a young age was simply monstrous!

He was doomed. He had kicked an iron plate this time!

The more the old man in the black robe thought about it, the more frightened he became, to the point that his body started trembling uncontrollably.

Despite his advanced movement skills, in front of a dual-cultivation grandmaster with no weaknesses and terrifying strength, he was nothing more than a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

If he ran even a little slower, his life would be in danger.

"Is this all your strength? Tsk tsk... So weak!"

Dustin turned his head, looking coldly at the old man in the black robe.

Like a fierce tiger overlooking a sheep.

The old man in the black robe shuddered, let out a strange cry, and turned to flee without any hesitation.

His figure flickered wildly, splitting into several illusory figures, fleeing in different directions.

This was his unique skill, Phantom Clone, used specifically for escaping, and it never failed.

He only used this move when facing extremely powerful opponents or deadly dangers.

Using illusions to deceive the opponent and buy time for his escape.

Fighting was out of the question now; he could only run.

If he was caught, no matter how advanced his movement skills were, it would just be a struggle before death.

"Huh?"

Seeing the old man in the black robe suddenly fleeing, the crowd was bewildered.

They looked at each other, completely puzzled.

Chapter 2335: An old fox

"What’s going on? Wasn't he just boasting and acting all high and mighty?"

"How did he turn into a mouse running from a cat in the blink of an eye?"

"What happened?"

The sudden turn of events left everyone stunned.

No one expected that the arrogant old man in the black robe would be fleeing for his life the next second.

And he fled with incredible speed, creating several illusory figures that made it hard to distinguish the real one.

"Hmm?"

Watching the old man in the black robe flee in all directions, Dustin was also slightly taken aback.

He thought the old man would use his agility to drag things out, but after two strikes, he just ran away.

"Indeed, an old fox," Dustin found it amusing.

He had to admit, the old man in the black robe was very cautious.

Seeing the situation was unfavorable, he retreated immediately without any hesitation, not caring about his pride.

He could adapt to any situation.

It was fortunate for the old man that he ran fast; otherwise, once Dustin made a move, he wouldn't have had the chance to escape.

To survive and thrive in the martial world through deception and trickery, he did have some skills.

"Forget it, I’ll let you off tonight."

Dustin shook his head and didn’t chase after him.

With his strength, catching the old man was only a matter of time.

But he didn't want to expend the effort.

Chasing away the old man and resolving the crisis for Violet and her companions was already more than enough.

Getting involved any further would only cause him unnecessary trouble.

After all, this was the business of the World Martial Arts Sect and had little to do with an outsider like him.

"What happened? Why did that old man suddenly run away?" Violet looked at Margaret and then at her sister Lily, feeling completely confused.

Everything had happened too quickly.

From the old man's sneak attack to his panicked escape.

It all took only a second or two, leaving her with no time to react.

"He ran away because he couldn’t win."

Margaret smiled and gave a reasonable explanation: "Such people can only intimidate. When it comes to a real fight, they're useless. Seeing that he couldn't scare Dr. Dustin, he had no choice but to flee."

"Good thing that old guy ran fast, otherwise I'd break his legs!" Lily waved her little fist, looking unsatisfied.

"Retreat!"

Seeing the old man flee, the surrounding assassins didn’t hesitate and scattered in all directions.

The old man in the black robe was their trump card and the leader of the operation.

Now that even the leader was scared away, staying any longer would be waiting for death.

"Chase them!"

Seeing this, the disciples of the World Martial Arts Sect drew their weapons, ready to pursue the assassins.

Chapter 2336: Let me handle it

"Forget it, don't chase the desperate."

Violet immediately stopped them.

These assassins were just minor characters, and killing a few wouldn’t make much of a difference.

If the World Martial Arts Sect disciples chased after them and fell into a trap, the losses would be severe, and it wasn't worth the risk.

"You guys, clean up the scene, and also notify the sect to send a few experts to protect my sister," Lily started giving orders.

"Yes!"

The disciples of the World Martial Arts Sect responded and quickly began to tidy up.

Tonight's sudden attack was dangerous but ultimately safe.

Although some people were injured, they managed to protect the sect leader's daughter.

If something had happened to the sect leader’s daughters, these people would likely have paid with their lives.

"Dr. Dustin, what about my senior brother now?"

After giving instructions, Lily turned her gaze to Gavin, who was lying on the ground.

"The ground is cold. Move your senior brother inside to sleep," Dustin said casually after a quick glance.

"I mean, will my senior brother go crazy again when he wakes up?" Lily asked, her expression odd.

What cold ground? A martial arts grandmaster catching a cold?

"How would I know? Try waking him up and see," Dustin shrugged.

"What if he goes crazy again?" Lily asked again.

"Then knock him out again," Dustin replied seriously.

"Uh…" Lily was speechless, unable to argue.

It seemed to make sense, but why did it sound so strange?

"Let me handle it."

Margaret stepped forward, muttered a few incantations, and then swiftly pressed two fingers on Gavin's forehead.

A flash of golden light appeared, and Gavin's body convulsed as if struck by lightning.

The next second, Gavin suddenly opened his eyes.

Seeing this, Lily and the others tensed up, instinctively reaching for their weapons.

If Gavin showed any sign of acting out, they wouldn't hesitate to subdue him.

"What happened? What just happened?!"

Gavin got up, looking around in confusion.

He only remembered chasing the old man in the black robe, then suddenly blacking out.

He had no recollection of what happened afterward.

"Senior brother, are you okay?" Lily asked cautiously.

"Why wouldn't I be okay? I..."

Gavin touched his neck halfway through his sentence, frowning, "What's going on? Why does my neck hurt so much, like it was slashed by a knife?"

"…"

Lily and Dustin exchanged glances, then pretended to be oblivious, their expressions neutral.

Chapter 2337: Benefits without having to do anything

"Uh... Senior Brother, you were just poisoned, and it's thanks to Doctor Dustin that you were saved. Otherwise, you would have been in grave danger."

Seeing the tense atmosphere, Violet immediately changed the subject.

"What? He saved me?"

Gavin looked at Dustin with a hint of astonishment in his eyes. "You must be mistaken. I don't remember anything like that."

"You lost your sanity because of the poison and almost caused a major disaster. If it weren't for Doctor Dustin's timely intervention, the consequences would have been unimaginable," Violet said earnestly.

"Yes, Senior Brother, you really need to thank Doctor Dustin this time," Lily nodded in agreement.

"Hmph! Who asked him to save me? What a busybody!" Gavin glanced at Dustin, still with a bad attitude.

"I'm tired, I'm going back to my room to rest. Excuse me!"

Gavin coldly threw down his words and turned to leave.

He had always looked down on Dustin, and now that he was saved by him, his pride couldn't accept this outcome.

He couldn't bring himself to bow his head and thank Dustin.

"Doctor Dustin, I'm sorry, my Senior Brother has a stubborn personality and doesn't speak well. Please don't take it to heart," Violet apologized with a smile.

"No worries." Dustin didn't take it seriously.

He never expected Gavin to be extremely grateful. As long as Gavin didn't secretly cause trouble, he would be very thankful.

"Doctor Dustin, regarding my proposal at the dinner table, what do you think?"

Violet suddenly changed the topic. "As long as you become a guest official of our World Martial Arts Sect, you can enjoy many benefits without any restrictions. In other words, you would just be a nominal member and wouldn't have to do anything."

"Oh? Is there such a good deal?" Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly, quite surprised.

"Nobody else would get this treatment, Doctor Dustin. You're one of a kind," Violet smiled.

Ordinary guest officials could enjoy many benefits from the World Martial Arts Sect but had to handle several tasks for the society every year.

However, she could see that Dustin didn't need to be constrained and didn't want to follow orders.

So, she offered such generous terms.

On one hand, it was because Dustin deserved it, and on the other, she admired his talent and wanted to make friends with him.

After all, a young genius like Dustin, skilled in both medicine and martial arts, would be highly sought after anywhere.

If they could bring him into the World Martial Arts Sect, even just in name, it would be greatly beneficial.

"Since Miss Violet is so enthusiastic, I won't stand on ceremony," Dustin glanced at Margaret and, seeing her nod, immediately agreed.

His biggest concern about joining any organization was the potential trouble and restrictions.

But Violet's offer was perfect—he could receive benefits without having to do anything. How wonderful!

Chapter 2338: Another path to achieve goal

"Welcome, Doctor Dustin, to the World Martial Arts Sect as our honored guest!" Violet smiled as she extended her hand.

"Please take care of me in the future, Miss Violet." Dustin raised his hand and shook hands with Violet's delicate hand.

"Violet, congratulations on gaining another powerful ally for the World Martial Arts Sect," Margaret smiled.

"It's all thanks to you, Autumn (Margaret). If you hadn't brought Doctor Dustin here, how would I have discovered such a treasure?" Violet laughed.

"Alright, alright, we're all friends here. No need for formalities. Come on, let's go back and eat," Lily called out, and the group returned to the living room to continue their meal.

At this moment, in a room in the villa garden.

Gavin gently closed the door, then lifted a corner of the curtain to peek outside. After confirming that no one was around, he quickly closed the curtain, took out his phone, and dialed a number.

"Hello! What are you people doing? I provided the address, sent out top experts, and even pretended to be crazy to give you an opportunity. And yet, you failed to kidnap a single person. Your so-called Divine Hall is truly incompetent!" Gavin's tone was full of dissatisfaction.

Soon, a deep voice came from the other end of the line, "Young Master Gavin, today's incident was purely accidental. It was our mistake in choosing personnel, which led to the failure of the plan. We indeed bear full responsibility, but rest assured, we will do our best to make amends and will not make another mistake."

"Make amends? How?" Gavin frowned. "After this incident, the Violet & Lily sisters will be even more cautious. They've already asked the sect for help, and stronger experts will arrive tomorrow. Trying to kidnap them again will be nearly impossible!"

"Young Master Gavin, please be patient. We already have a plan. Just continue participating in the competition as usual. On the day of the finals, we will create a major incident that will throw the entire Infernal Mountain into chaos. At that moment, we will execute the kidnapping plan," the person on the other end said.

"A major incident?" Gavin raised an eyebrow. "What kind of major incident?"

"Sorry, that's confidential. I can't tell you right now. Please understand," the person replied.

"Fine, I'm not interested in your secrets. But don't forget our cooperation," Gavin reminded.

"Rest assured, Young Master Gavin. If this plan succeeds, we will fully support you in becoming the leader of the World Martial Arts Sect!" the person promised.

"Good," Gavin smiled with satisfaction.

The position of the World Martial Arts Sect leader had been his dream, but Aaron was in his way.

His chances of succeeding were slim.

Thus, he had to find another path to achieve his goal.

Even if it meant betraying the sect and the country, he was willing to do it!

Chapter 2338: Another path to achieve goal

"Welcome, Doctor Dustin, to the World Martial Arts Sect as our honored guest!" Violet smiled as she extended her hand.

"Please take care of me in the future, Miss Violet." Dustin raised his hand and shook hands with Violet's delicate hand.

"Violet, congratulations on gaining another powerful ally for the World Martial Arts Sect," Margaret smiled.

"It's all thanks to you, Autumn (Margaret). If you hadn't brought Doctor Dustin here, how would I have discovered such a treasure?" Violet laughed.

"Alright, alright, we're all friends here. No need for formalities. Come on, let's go back and eat," Lily called out, and the group returned to the living room to continue their meal.

At this moment, in a room in the villa garden.

Gavin gently closed the door, then lifted a corner of the curtain to peek outside. After confirming that no one was around, he quickly closed the curtain, took out his phone, and dialed a number.

"Hello! What are you people doing? I provided the address, sent out top experts, and even pretended to be crazy to give you an opportunity. And yet, you failed to kidnap a single person. Your so-called Divine Hall is truly incompetent!" Gavin's tone was full of dissatisfaction.

Soon, a deep voice came from the other end of the line, "Young Master Gavin, today's incident was purely accidental. It was our mistake in choosing personnel, which led to the failure of the plan. We indeed bear full responsibility, but rest assured, we will do our best to make amends and will not make another mistake."

"Make amends? How?" Gavin frowned. "After this incident, the Violet & Lily sisters will be even more cautious. They've already asked the sect for help, and stronger experts will arrive tomorrow. Trying to kidnap them again will be nearly impossible!"

"Young Master Gavin, please be patient. We already have a plan. Just continue participating in the competition as usual. On the day of the finals, we will create a major incident that will throw the entire Infernal Mountain into chaos. At that moment, we will execute the kidnapping plan," the person on the other end said.

"A major incident?" Gavin raised an eyebrow. "What kind of major incident?"

"Sorry, that's confidential. I can't tell you right now. Please understand," the person replied.

"Fine, I'm not interested in your secrets. But don't forget our cooperation," Gavin reminded.

"Rest assured, Young Master Gavin. If this plan succeeds, we will fully support you in becoming the leader of the World Martial Arts Sect!" the person promised.

"Good," Gavin smiled with satisfaction.

The position of the World Martial Arts Sect leader had been his dream, but Aaron was in his way.

His chances of succeeding were slim.

Thus, he had to find another path to achieve his goal.

Even if it meant betraying the sect and the country, he was willing to do it!
more more give me more

Chapter 2339: Reinforcement arrived

The night quickly passed.

The next day, early morning.

Dustin walked out of the room and went to the villa's garden to start appreciating various flowers and plants.

At Violet's invitation, he and Margaret stayed in the villa last night.

On one hand, Margaret wanted to catch up with Violet, and on the other hand, it was for safety reasons to prevent another assassin attack.

Fortunately, the latter half of the night was very peaceful, and nothing happened.

Violet's condition gradually stabilized, and for now, she showed no signs of any aftereffects.

Of course, this was largely thanks to her good physical foundation.

As Dustin was wandering in the garden, the villa's gate suddenly opened slowly.

Following that, a row of luxury cars drove in orderly.

When the cars stopped, a team of uniformed World Martial Arts Sect members got out of the cars in a flurry.

They were different from ordinary World Martial Arts Sect disciples; they were more elite and better-trained law enforcement officers.

The World Martial Arts Sect's law enforcement team is made up of top experts selected from various departments.

Not only do they have absolute loyalty to the World Martial Arts Sect, but each of them also has the capability of taking on a hundred foes.

The most crucial point is that the law enforcement team rarely gets deployed; only the Sect Master and the Elder Council can mobilize them.

Generally speaking, if there's no major issue, the law enforcement team will not be dispatched.

And once the law enforcement team is deployed, it indicates that the problem is severe.

Watching the members of the law enforcement team, who were exuding a murderous aura, Dustin silently stepped aside.

It was probably because Violet and her sister were attacked last night, which alarmed Jeffrey, so he specifically sent the law enforcement team to protect them.

But who was leading the team?

Just as he was thinking, the door of the foremost car opened.

A young man in a suit, exuding an air of confidence, slowly got out of the car.

As soon as the man got out, all the members of the law enforcement team bowed their heads to show their respect.

"Hmm? It's actually him?"

Seeing the man's appearance, Dustin couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, quite surprised.

The person who came was none other than Aaron, one of the most outstanding members of the younger generation of the World Martial Arts Sect, ranked fifth on the Heavenly Prodigy List!

Aaron's status in the World Martial Arts Sect is second only to the Sect Master and the major elders.

Although he is still a disciple, he is widely recognized as the successor to the Sect Master.

As a top talent under thirty who has already reached the level of a half-step grandmaster, Aaron is far ahead of his peers.

No matter what he does, he is highly influential within the World Martial Arts Sect.

Chapter 2340: Come inside

Of course, Aaron was held in such high regard not only because of his exceptional talent but also due to his extraordinary loyalty to the World Martial Arts Sect. He and Jeffrey had a father-son-like relationship.

Dustin had previously faced off against Aaron and had to admit that the latter indeed had impressive skills. His mastery of the "Four Symbols Technique" was particularly eye-opening for Dustin.

"Brother Aaron!"

At this moment, hearing the commotion, Violet and Lily ran out of the room, faces full of joy.

As soon as they saw Aaron, they affectionately ran up to him, each sister grabbing one of his arms. They acted with a hint of coquettishness, like younger sisters seeing their older brother.

Their attitude was a stark contrast to how they had treated Gavin the previous day.

"Brother Aaron, why are you here? Weren't you in seclusion?" Violet asked curiously.

"The seclusion has ended. This time I came to Infernal Mountain partly to participate in the martial arts competition and partly because of you two," Aaron replied with a smile.

"Us?"

Violet and Lily exchanged glances, understanding the situation.

It was evident that their father was worried they might encounter danger again. Thus, he not only dispatched the law enforcement team but also sent Aaron ahead of schedule.

"I already know about what happened last night. I won't allow any threats around you. I will eliminate all hidden dangers and make those with malicious intentions understand the consequences of offending the World Martial Arts Sect," Aaron said calmly.

Though his tone was calm, his words carried a strong sense of murderous intent.

Attempting to assassinate and kidnap the daughters of the World Martial Arts Sect's leader was a blatant affront to the society's dignity.

If this matter wasn't thoroughly pursued, what authority would the World Martial Arts Sect have left?

"Brother Aaron, don't just stand here. Come inside, and let's talk slowly."

The two sisters pulled Aaron towards the villa's living room. However, as they approached Dustin, they suddenly stopped. Violet warmly introduced, "Brother Aaron, let me introduce you to an amazing person. This is Dr. Dustin, who saved me yesterday. He is a genius in both medicine and martial arts and is now a guest elder of the World Martial Arts Sect."

After introducing Dustin, Lily quickly added, "Dr. Dustin, this is Senior Brother Aaron, the most outstanding disciple of the World Martial Arts Sect. I believe you must have heard of him."

As the future successor of the World Martial Arts Sect, Aaron's name was already well-known in the martial arts world. Anyone with some knowledge would have heard of him.

"Nice to meet you," Dustin nodded slightly, his expression calm and composed.

"Dr. Dustin?"

Aaron looked Dustin up and down, suddenly raised his eyebrows, and tentatively asked, "You look somewhat familiar. Have we met before somewhere?"

OH

Of course, Aaron was held in such high regard not only because of his exceptional talent but also due to his extraordinary loyalty to the World Martial Arts Sect. He and Jeffrey had a father-son-like relationship.

Dustin had previously faced off against Aaron and had to admit that the latter indeed had impressive skills. His mastery of the "Four Symbols Technique" was particularly eye-opening for Dustin.

"Brother Aaron!"

At this moment, hearing the commotion, Violet and Lily ran out of the room, faces full of joy.

As soon as they saw Aaron, they affectionately ran up to him, each sister grabbing one of his arms. They acted with a hint of coquettishness, like younger sisters seeing their older brother.

Their attitude was a stark contrast to how they had treated Gavin the previous day.

"Brother Aaron, why are you here? Weren't you in seclusion?" Violet asked curiously.

"The seclusion has ended. This time I came to Infernal Mountain partly to participate in the martial arts competition and partly because of you two," Aaron replied with a smile.

"Us?"

It was evident that their father was worried they might encounter danger again. Thus, he not only dispatched the law enforcement team but also sent Aaron ahead of schedule.

"I already know about what happened last night. I won't allow any threats around you. I will eliminate all hidden dangers and make those with malicious intentions understand the consequences of offending the World Martial Arts Sect," Aaron said calmly.

Attempting to assassinate and kidnap the daughters of the World Martial Arts Sect's leader was a blatant affront to the society's dignity.

If this matter wasn't thoroughly pursued, what authority would the World Martial Arts Sect have left?

The two sisters pulled Aaron towards the villa's living room. However, as they approached Dustin, they suddenly stopped. Violet warmly introduced, "Brother Aaron, let me introduce you to an amazing person. This is Dr. Dustin, who saved me yesterday. He is a genius in both medicine and martial arts and is now a guest elder of the World Martial Arts Sect."

After introducing Dustin, Lily quickly added, "Dr. Dustin, this is Senior Brother Aaron, the most outstanding disciple of the World Martial Arts Sect. I believe you must have heard of him."

As the future successor of the World Martial Arts Sect, Aaron's name was already well-known in the martial arts world. Anyone with some knowledge would have heard of him.

"Dr. Dustin?"

Aaron looked Dustin up and down, suddenly raised his eyebrows, and tentatively asked, "You look somewhat familiar. Have we met before somewhere?"
yah i am loving it. more more i want MORE

They know he's the kirin
I believe you mean that point in the story when Hector Harmon was killed and Dustin confronted Tyler Grant in a fight, yes I believe they knew, but according to the writer, Kate was killed and the rest of the family was present in the banquet was imprisoned too. Her maternal grandpa, the Duke of Duncan, doesn't know his secret identity. As far as we are aware, General Christopher Murray knows.

I'm fucking getting bored without Natasha , she is the best character in the novel. I will stop reading it if it continued like this after 25 more chapters. I can't bear it now. Fucking torture. BTW , I'm relieved from torture of Dahlia and her mother , they r the worst.
Aight let me break it down for you in a few bullet points

1- Dahlia was married to Dustin for 3 years yet did not know his capabilities because she was so immersed in her work.

2- In the early 100 chapters, Dahlia begins to regret the decision to divorce because she realised that she may have taken things for granted, things as food prepared for dinner when she came home late, breakfast in the morning, basically who looked after her needs, and after the divorce, that was gone.

3- Dustin has proven himself over and over and over to her, he's perfectly capable of getting things done, and he's got connections and so on, but at the slightest words from her wretched family, her stance wavers. (situations like chris when he swindled the family at the start, or the Hummer girl apology in the hospital, or galvin schemes to sending Dustin to Azkaban)

4- I believe that the major difference between Dahlia and Natasha is the unconditional faith and trust that Natasha has in Dustin, She had full confidence when it came to his abilities (some of the memorable moments: accusation of her cousin Quentin's death, the duel fight with the Doyle family in Millsburg) and many more. It's hard to ever imagine Dahlia making the same effort.

I hope that was enlightening for you, see you around my friend

"Brother Aaron!"

"Us?"

"Dr. Dustin?"

Can anyone help me to figure out when Dustin and Aaron had a fight before? What was the situation at that time ?

i

"Brother Aaron!"

"Us?"

"Dr. Dustin?"

is Dustin still in a disguise? otherwise how could Aaron forget his face ?

Can anyone help me to figure out when Dustin and Aaron had a fight before? What was the situation at that time ?
i think it was when dustin went to a hotel and was framed for someone's death then aaron came and fought him and in the fight his tattoo was also revealed so he recognised him as the prince of west lucozia kirin. then Adam spanner came to clear up the mess and something like that