An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Woww.. I feel so excited like early days. Just yesterday we chatted about Kirin Gang and Cornelius, today suddenly Abigail appeared out of nowhere 🥳. I also realized recently the plots are also getting more straight forward without turning around small matter again & again. Perhaps the temporary author we speculated earlier has handed back the writings to the original author?
To my speculations, there'll be an entry of Billy May, and Dustin and Billy will be in the finals against each other, but to the surprise the match won't start because of the interruption of enemy gangs, thus there'll be a fight from Dustin's side vs enemy, in which Abigail and Billy will fight along side Dustin and a surprise entry of princess Gabrielle caught the enemy off guard and finish them 🙃.
And in semifinal Dustin's opponent will be Abigail and she'll eventually withdraw from competition, there won't be any match between Abigail and Dustin.

Chapter 2255 - "When Beauty Meets Terror: Abigail's Bewitching Arrival"

As the gang chatted away, a sudden commotion erupted nearby.

The bustling crowd quickly dispersed, making way for a wide avenue.

The scene was as if they had spotted something terrifying.

As the crowd parted, a stunningly beautiful girl, accompanied by several mysterious figures in white robes, strolled confidently into the arena.

With her white hair and white eyes, she exuded an icy demeanor that commanded respect without anger.

Within a radius of ten meters, no one dared to approach her willingly.

They all wore expressions of awe, as if avoiding venomous snakes.

However, when Dustin caught sight of the white-haired girl, he couldn't help but pause, showing a hint of surprise.

He hadn't expected to bump into someone familiar here.

"Hmm, strange. That girl is clearly beautiful, why does everyone around her look so afraid?" Ruby was puzzled.

"She might look beautiful, but if you look closely at the emblem on her clothes, it's the symbol of the Mystic Arts Order," Kieran revealed the mystery with a single sentence.

"What? The Mystic Arts Order?"

Ruby's eyelids twitched, instinctively shrinking her neck.

Although she had never encountered anyone from the Mystic Arts Order, she had heard plenty of rumors.

As one of the three major sects, the Mystic Arts Order's stance was completely different from that of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance and the World Society.

In fact, many people considered the Mystic Arts Order to be a cult.

On one hand, it was because the techniques practiced by the Mystic Arts Order involved constantly associating with poisonous insects and snakes.

On the other hand, it was the conduct of the Mystic Arts Order disciples, sometimes righteous and sometimes evil, completely disregarding the rules of the martial world.

At the slightest provocation, they would wipe out entire families.

Under such rumors, many people were terrified at the mention of the Mystic Arts Order and dared not approach.

Over time, the Mystic Arts Order became a dreaded existence.

"I didn't expect even disciples of the Mystic Arts Order to come and join in the fun at this martial arts competition. With this, our pressure just got heavier." Ulysses stroked his chin, lost in thought.

Setting aside the contenders on the Whiz List, there were already plenty of formidable fighters vying for the top spots in this martial arts competition.

With the competition from the World Society, the pressure was already high, and now the Mystic Arts Order had joined in.

For disciples of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance, standing out from the crowd was clearly no easy task.

"Brother Ulysses, you're mistaken about one thing. That girl isn't just an ordinary disciple of the Mystic Arts Order," Kieran said with a smirk.

"Does Brother Kieran know her?" Ulysses was taken aback.

"If my guess is correct, she should be the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, Abigail Robinsons, ranked second on the Whiz List," Kieran dropped a bombshell.

"What?! The Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order? Ranked second on the Whiz List?!"

Upon hearing this, Ulysses couldn't help but widen his eyes.

And it wasn't just him; even the two sisters, Emerald and Ruby, were equally astonished.

They hadn't expected that the delicate and beautiful girl would hold such a high position.

Setting aside the immense power of the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, just being second on the Whiz List was enough to dominate the scene and awe everyone.

Chapter 2256 - Mystic Mingle: Abigail's Unpredictable Reunion"

"Turns out she's Abigail Robinsons, much prettier than the rumors."

After the shock, Ruby immediately became lively.

There are only two women on the Whiz List, one is the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, Abigail, and the other is the Goddess of War of the Dragonmarsh, Scarlet Spanner.

These two are her idols and also her targets to chase.

Now, being lucky enough to see one of them, she naturally felt extra delighted.

If it were somewhere else with no one around, she might have just gone up to strike a conversation.

But now, with all eyes on them, as a disciple of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance, she couldn't just chat with the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order as if they were old friends.

Otherwise, it might cause unnecessary suspicion and trouble for both sides.

"I never thought the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order would be so young, I thought she was an old lady." Ulysses was quite excited.

For him, the second strongest on the Whiz List was basically beyond reach.

Being able to take a glimpse from afar was already a great honor.

"Wait... it seems like she's walking towards us."

At this moment, Emerald's eyes narrowed, quickly noticing something unusual.

Abigail, who was walking by herself, seemed to have noticed something, suddenly curved her lips, then changed direction and walked towards them.

And her pace was quick, with a hint of impatience.

"Huh, she's really... Why is she coming towards us?" Ruby looked around, realizing there was no one else around them. Abigail was heading straight for them, clearly aiming at them.

"Could it be that she's attracted by my handsome appearance?" Ulysses adjusted his hair and clothes, looking somewhat excited.

"Senior brother, give it a rest. Even if someone could attract the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, it would only be Brother Kieran, definitely not you." Ruby poured cold water on his excitement.

Ulysses was somewhat handsome, but compared to Kieran, who was a notorious heartbreaker, he was still far behind.

"Everyone, be careful! People from the Mystic Arts Order are not good folks!" Emerald furrowed her brows slightly, instinctively placing her hand on the long sword by her waist.

The Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, ranked second on the Whiz List, the pressure from these two titles combined was simply too much for her, she had to be careful.

Amidst the astonishment, confusion, and disbelief of everyone, Abigail rushed over, filled with excitement and joy, and then plunged straight into Dustin's arms.

"Uncle! We meet again!"

Abigail smiled sweetly, her big eyes crescent-shaped.

At this moment, she changed from her previous cold demeanor, becoming lively and adorable, as warm as fire.

However, this scene shocked everyone.

"Huh?"

Ulysses froze, the smile on his face completely solidified.

Ruby was also stunned, rubbing her eyes, looking incredulous.

Emerald was equally stunned, with her sword half drawn from its sheath, but the outcome was completely beyond her expectations.

As for Kieran, he too wore a look of astonishment.

Even though he was a master at predicting things, he never expected that Abigail, the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, would disregard her image and throw herself into Dustin's arms, acting so coquettishly and uninhibitedly.

So, here comes the question.

Who exactly is Dustin? How could he be so familiar with the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order?
now we're getting there 😁😁😁

would anyone know if theres a sequel to my wife is a beautiful ceo, because while the story seems fullfilled, it did leave many potential storylines that could be pursued

Participation of Abigail is Confirmed. Who’s next ? Scarlet too ?? How did she recognize Dustin. It’s said that Dustin has disguised himself.
You know the Mystic Arts Order is no ordinary sect. As the name implies Mystery so I guess nothing is hidden from them. Cos I quite remember when in the earlier chapters there is this woman who tried to lure Dustin and portraying herself as one of Dustin's Girls. If not Natasha, u remember? It's this same woman who seek to help Abigail when the father died at some point. So in foreseeing Dustin's real identity is child's play to her.

To my speculations, there'll be an entry of Billy May, and Dustin and Billy will be in the finals against each other, but to the surprise the match won't start because of the interruption of enemy gangs, thus there'll be a fight from Dustin's side vs enemy, in which Abigail and Billy will fight along side Dustin and a surprise entry of princess Gabrielle caught the enemy off guard and finish them 🙃.
And in semifinal Dustin's opponent will be Abigail and she'll eventually withdraw from competition, there won't be any match between Abigail and Dustin.
Nice plot but you forgot Troy Richards. He must be somewhere in the equation and according to Dustin, Gabrielle also qualifies to be in the list. Ignatius is dead already (7th rank).

So, I am expecting some change in Whiz list after this competition.

Last edited:
I second both your points:
Scarlet shows up next and,
How exactly did Abigail recognise Dustin…(?)
And, a further prediction:
Scarlet will show up just as Gabrielle/Margaret shows up.
There might be a bit of tension 😅
Oh if Scarlet shows up it's going to be a party... with some lovey lovey crush and jealousy flaring up would be a good change to the story... 😅

Last edited:
Chapter 2257 - "Nose Knows Best: Abigail's Scent-sational Discovery"

"Am... Am I seeing things? The Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order actually threw herself into the arms of another man?"

"Rumor has it that the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order kills without batting an eye, and is cold-blooded and heartless. Why does she seem different from the rumors?"

"Who is that guy? He can actually make the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order throw herself at him. Is he some big shot?"

The sudden change caused the people present to whisper and point fingers.

They didn't expect the notorious Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order to have such an innocent and cute side.

She looked no different from an ordinary schoolgirl.

If it weren't for the fact that there were still a few guardians of the Mystic Arts Order standing behind Abigail, they would have doubted the authenticity of her identity.

"Hmm?"

It wasn't just the onlookers, even Dustin was startled by Abigail's actions.

He had to know that he had disguised himself and looked completely different from before.

He didn't understand how Abigail recognized him at a glance.

"Uncle, what's wrong? Are you unhappy to see me?"

Abigail tilted her head and looked at Dustin with a charming smile.

"That's not it, it's just a little unexpected."

Dustin touched his face, confirming that the disguise was flawless, and his doubts grew.

"Uncle, don't touch it. I don't even need to look at you. I can tell it's you just by smelling you."

Abigail pointed at her nose. "You have a very special smell. I can smell it from miles away. How is it? Is my nose sharp?"

"Of course it's sharp. It's sharper than a dog's." Dustin praised with a smile.

"Uncle, are you complimenting me or insulting me?" Abigail rolled her eyes.

"Just kidding." Dustin smiled and said, "Are you here at Dragon Tiger Mountain to participate in the martial arts competition?"

"The competition held by Dragon Tiger Mountain, our Mystic Arts Order naturally has to come and support it, and at the same time recruit some talented newcomers." Abigail replied honestly.

"This competition is full of famous people and experts. It's indeed a good opportunity to recruit talents." Dustin nodded.

"What about you, Uncle? You shouldn't just be here for the fame, right?" Abigail asked with a smile.

"On the one hand, it's to join in the fun, and on the other hand, it's to do something for a friend." Dustin didn't hide it.

"I understand. Heavenly secrets must not be revealed!" Abigail blinked playfully.

As clever as she was, she naturally understood that Dustin's visit to Dragon Tiger Mountain this time wasn't just for the martial arts competition. Otherwise, he wouldn't have disguised himself.

"Uncle, these are all your friends, right?"

As Abigail spoke, her gaze shifted to Kieran and the others.

"That's right. They're all new friends I met at Dragon Tiger Mountain. Let me introduce you."

Dustin reached out and introduced them one by one. "This is Kieran, the young master of the Yama Fist and Blade Sect, who is both civil and military, well-educated, and very enthusiastic."

"Young Master Kieran, hello." Abigail smiled slightly.

"Brother Dustin, you flatter me. I'm just a mortal, and I can't enter the halls of the elite." Kieran cupped his hands in return, but his heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

Because he hadn't revealed his identity as the young master of the Yama Fist and Blade Sect, but Dustin had seen through it with one sentence. It was obvious that he had seen through him long ago.

"These three are elite disciples of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance, gifted and extraordinary in their skills."

Chapter 2258 - "A Perilous Proposal: Abigail's Unexpected Strategy"

In the world of cultivation, where the air was often thick with intrigue and power struggles, a simple introduction could sometimes carry weighty consequences. Such was the case as the enigmatic figures gathered at the precipice of destiny, where alliances were formed and fates intertwined.

"Dustin continued to introduce, "This is our eldest sister, Emerald, and this is our second brother, Ulysses. As for this one, she is our youngest sister, Ruby.""

"I've long heard of the Grand Sorceress's reputation. After meeting you today, I can see that the rumors are true," Emerald stood up and bowed, her attitude neither humble nor arrogant.

"Sister Emerald, you're too kind," Abigail nodded slightly.

"G-Greetings, Grand Sorceress," after a moment of hesitation, Ulysses quickly stood up and bowed, looking a little nervous.

"You're my uncle's friends, so you're my friends. No need to be so reserved," Abigail said with a smile, not putting on any airs.

"My name is Ruby, nice to meet you," Ruby reached out her hand excitedly.

"Abigail is not only the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, but also the second strongest person on the Heaven's Whiz List."

"To be able to make friends with someone like this is undoubtedly a great honor."

"Nice to meet you."

Abigail smiled and shook hands with Ruby.

"However, this move made Emerald and Ulysses's expressions change slightly."

"It is said that the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order is covered in poisonous insects. Coming into physical contact with someone like this could be life-threatening at any moment."

"Don't be nervous, we disciples of the Mystic Arts Order are not like jackals or tigers. We won't hurt people for no reason," Abigail seemed to see through them and explained with a smile.

"Ruby and Ulysses looked at each other, both feeling a little embarrassed."

"It seems that their little thoughts could not be hidden from her."

"After getting to know each other, everyone sat down."

"However, because of Abigail's presence, Dustin and the others naturally became the focus of attention."

"Many martial artists were pointing and making all sorts of guesses."

"The disciples of the Mystic Arts Order have always been loners, and few people dare to approach them."

"Someone like Dustin, who was talking and laughing with the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, was truly rare."

"Uncle, I heard that there are many experts participating in this competition, including many strange and wonderful people. Although you are very strong, it will be difficult to fight your way through. I have a good idea that can help you win the championship easily; at the same time, I can also help your friends get a good ranking," Abigail suddenly said.

"As soon as she said this, Kieran and the others immediately perked up."

"They came to Dragon Tiger Mountain this time to make a name for themselves."

"If Abigail really had a way to help them get a good ranking, that would be great."

"Oh? What is your plan? Why don't you tell us about it?" Dustin smiled.

"If he could save some energy, he naturally wouldn't refuse."

"It's very simple. Find out who is a threat to us, then secretly poison them and cripple their cultivation. That way, we will be invincible! Abigail proposed with a self-satisfied grin.

"Ah? Poison?!"

"Hearing this, Kieran and the others were dumbfounded."

"They looked at each other, their expressions stiff, unable to say a word."

"What a joke? Is this a good idea?"

"This is clearly inviting catastrophe!"

"This martial arts competition has gathered the elite experts from all the major sects in the world."

"If they were to poison these people, wouldn't they offend all the sects?"

"If this were to be exposed, forget about the competition, it would be a question of whether or not they could leave Dragon Tiger Mountain alive."

"Only a madman would come up with such a self-destructive plan."

Chapter 2257 - "Nose Knows Best: Abigail's Scent-sational Discovery"

"Am... Am I seeing things? The Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order actually threw herself into the arms of another man?"

"Rumor has it that the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order kills without batting an eye, and is cold-blooded and heartless. Why does she seem different from the rumors?"

"Who is that guy? He can actually make the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order throw herself at him. Is he some big shot?"

The sudden change caused the people present to whisper and point fingers.

They didn't expect the notorious Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order to have such an innocent and cute side.

She looked no different from an ordinary schoolgirl.

If it weren't for the fact that there were still a few guardians of the Mystic Arts Order standing behind Abigail, they would have doubted the authenticity of her identity.

"Hmm?"

It wasn't just the onlookers, even Dustin was startled by Abigail's actions.

He had to know that he had disguised himself and looked completely different from before.

He didn't understand how Abigail recognized him at a glance.

"Uncle, what's wrong? Are you unhappy to see me?"

Abigail tilted her head and looked at Dustin with a charming smile.

"That's not it, it's just a little unexpected."

Dustin touched his face, confirming that the disguise was flawless, and his doubts grew.

"Uncle, don't touch it. I don't even need to look at you. I can tell it's you just by smelling you."

Abigail pointed at her nose. "You have a very special smell. I can smell it from miles away. How is it? Is my nose sharp?"

"Of course it's sharp. It's sharper than a dog's." Dustin praised with a smile.

"Uncle, are you complimenting me or insulting me?" Abigail rolled her eyes.

"Just kidding." Dustin smiled and said, "Are you here at Dragon Tiger Mountain to participate in the martial arts competition?"

"The competition held by Dragon Tiger Mountain, our Mystic Arts Order naturally has to come and support it, and at the same time recruit some talented newcomers." Abigail replied honestly.

"This competition is full of famous people and experts. It's indeed a good opportunity to recruit talents." Dustin nodded.

"What about you, Uncle? You shouldn't just be here for the fame, right?" Abigail asked with a smile.

"On the one hand, it's to join in the fun, and on the other hand, it's to do something for a friend." Dustin didn't hide it.

"I understand. Heavenly secrets must not be revealed!" Abigail blinked playfully.

As clever as she was, she naturally understood that Dustin's visit to Dragon Tiger Mountain this time wasn't just for the martial arts competition. Otherwise, he wouldn't have disguised himself.

"Uncle, these are all your friends, right?"

As Abigail spoke, her gaze shifted to Kieran and the others.

"That's right. They're all new friends I met at Dragon Tiger Mountain. Let me introduce you."

Dustin reached out and introduced them one by one. "This is Kieran, the young master of the Yama Fist and Blade Sect, who is both civil and military, well-educated, and very enthusiastic."

"Young Master Kieran, hello." Abigail smiled slightly.

"Brother Dustin, you flatter me. I'm just a mortal, and I can't enter the halls of the elite." Kieran cupped his hands in return, but his heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

Because he hadn't revealed his identity as the young master of the Yama Fist and Blade Sect, but Dustin had seen through it with one sentence. It was obvious that he had seen through him long ago.

"These three are elite disciples of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance, gifted and extraordinary in their skills."

Chapter 2258 - "A Perilous Proposal: Abigail's Unexpected Strategy"

In the world of cultivation, where the air was often thick with intrigue and power struggles, a simple introduction could sometimes carry weighty consequences. Such was the case as the enigmatic figures gathered at the precipice of destiny, where alliances were formed and fates intertwined.

"Dustin continued to introduce, "This is our eldest sister, Emerald, and this is our second brother, Ulysses. As for this one, she is our youngest sister, Ruby.""

"I've long heard of the Grand Sorceress's reputation. After meeting you today, I can see that the rumors are true," Emerald stood up and bowed, her attitude neither humble nor arrogant.

"Sister Emerald, you're too kind," Abigail nodded slightly.

"G-Greetings, Grand Sorceress," after a moment of hesitation, Ulysses quickly stood up and bowed, looking a little nervous.

"You're my uncle's friends, so you're my friends. No need to be so reserved," Abigail said with a smile, not putting on any airs.

"My name is Ruby, nice to meet you," Ruby reached out her hand excitedly.

"Abigail is not only the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, but also the second strongest person on the Heaven's Whiz List."

"To be able to make friends with someone like this is undoubtedly a great honor."

"Nice to meet you."

Abigail smiled and shook hands with Ruby.

"However, this move made Emerald and Ulysses's expressions change slightly."

"It is said that the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order is covered in poisonous insects. Coming into physical contact with someone like this could be life-threatening at any moment."

"Don't be nervous, we disciples of the Mystic Arts Order are not like jackals or tigers. We won't hurt people for no reason," Abigail seemed to see through them and explained with a smile.

"Ruby and Ulysses looked at each other, both feeling a little embarrassed."

"It seems that their little thoughts could not be hidden from her."

"After getting to know each other, everyone sat down."

"However, because of Abigail's presence, Dustin and the others naturally became the focus of attention."

"Many martial artists were pointing and making all sorts of guesses."

"The disciples of the Mystic Arts Order have always been loners, and few people dare to approach them."

"Someone like Dustin, who was talking and laughing with the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order, was truly rare."

"Uncle, I heard that there are many experts participating in this competition, including many strange and wonderful people. Although you are very strong, it will be difficult to fight your way through. I have a good idea that can help you win the championship easily; at the same time, I can also help your friends get a good ranking," Abigail suddenly said.

"As soon as she said this, Kieran and the others immediately perked up."

"They came to Dragon Tiger Mountain this time to make a name for themselves."

"If Abigail really had a way to help them get a good ranking, that would be great."

"Oh? What is your plan? Why don't you tell us about it?" Dustin smiled.

"If he could save some energy, he naturally wouldn't refuse."

"It's very simple. Find out who is a threat to us, then secretly poison them and cripple their cultivation. That way, we will be invincible! Abigail proposed with a self-satisfied grin.

"Ah? Poison?!"

"Hearing this, Kieran and the others were dumbfounded."

"They looked at each other, their expressions stiff, unable to say a word."

"What a joke? Is this a good idea?"

"This is clearly inviting catastrophe!"

"This martial arts competition has gathered the elite experts from all the major sects in the world."

"If they were to poison these people, wouldn't they offend all the sects?"

"If this were to be exposed, forget about the competition, it would be a question of whether or not they could leave Dragon Tiger Mountain alive."

"Only a madman would come up with such a self-destructive plan."
Abigail never changes 😀😀😀

I've a question, does anyone knows about whiz list ? (I don't remember correctly) Does Dustin is ranked in this list or who's the first person?
If am not wrong, the WHIZ LIST is specifically for the YOUNG TALENTS only. Something like THE YOUTH LEAGUE in Dragonmarsh.

Then there is the WORLD SHUTTERING LIST or something like that, which is a ranking for all the talents; young and old in Dragonmarsh.

That's why in the Whiz list Dustin ranks first (FIRST AMONG THE YOUTH) but in the World shuttering list he ranks somewhere else in the top 10 for now. (TOP 10 OF BOTH YOUTH AND ELDERS COMBINED)

Participation of Abigail is Confirmed. Who’s next ? Scarlet too ?? How did she recognize Dustin. It’s said that Dustin has disguised himself.
Perhaps not... Either that or She's Grand Sorceress of Mystics Arts Order after all.
They are masters of disguise themselves.

But I remember Abigail giving him a disguise back at West Lucozia to use during the upheaval at the palace. Must be the same one...

been a long while...... So the financial market has been keeping me on my toes for months now, coming back here to catch seems like a year already. Thank you Junlee for keeping this fire still burning. It's not easy really
Dude where have you disappeared to?
Perhaps you could teach us about crypto currency huh so we could also invest online