An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Jah man. Why hate Dahlia? I think she doesn't love Dustin, but she might love someone else huh.

Perhaps me😬
Her character never made sense to me. I don't think she was Crazy or out of a mind while asking Dustin for a divorce, the a week later after the divorce she sees the man with a more beautiful lady than her, then 'Booom' shenow forgets that she's divorced and starts confusing our guy.

That might not be a bad idea.... have a cryptocurrency forum, where we could discus the market, share insights, and learn. I'll look into it Gilly. Thanks.
You start the topic in any forum I will move the topic to the right forum. Thank you. .

That might not be a bad idea.... have a cryptocurrency forum, where we could discus the market, share insights, and learn. I'll look into it Gilly. Thanks.
Like Dustin said he knows a thing or two about some sword techniques, I also know something about crypto. I was there when the white paper was published by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 but I jumped in the train in 2017 only.

Needless to say much… Bitcoin will be worth a Million Dollar by 2030/2031

Her character never made sense to me. I don't think she was Crazy or out of a mind while asking Dustin for a divorce, the a week later after the divorce she sees the man with a more beautiful lady than her, then 'Booom' shenow forgets that she's divorced and starts confusing our guy.
she won't try that in my country here in Africa

If am not wrong, the WHIZ LIST is specifically for the YOUNG TALENTS only. Something like THE YOUTH LEAGUE in Dragonmarsh.

Then there is the WORLD SHUTTERING LIST or something like that, which is a ranking for all the talents; young and old in Dragonmarsh.

That's why in the Whiz list Dustin ranks first (FIRST AMONG THE YOUTH) but in the World shuttering list he ranks somewhere else in the top 10 for now. (TOP 10 OF BOTH YOUTH AND ELDERS COMBINED)
Can someone help me with the world shattering list again please...!!!
Thanks in advance!

Chapter 2259 - "Whispers of Chaos: Abigail's Reckless Plan"

"Abigail? Are you... serious?"

Dustin's eyelid twitched, his expression turning oddly.

Ever since this girl awakened her bloodline, she's been wild, her actions becoming unusually bold.

So, he was somewhat prepared for certain situations.

However, he really didn't expect Abigail to be this audacious.

On the day of the martial arts competition, she wants to poison all the talented disciples of the sects.

Just thinking about this crazy behavior made his scalp tingle.

One could only say that this girl's way of thinking couldn't be fathomed by common sense anymore.

"Of course, I'm serious. As long as we poison those threatening opponents and secure the championship, won't it be a piece of cake? I'm a genius for coming up with such a brilliant idea!" Abigail proudly declared.

"..." Dustin was speechless for a moment.

Kieran and the others were even more startled, feeling like they were sitting on pins and needles.

You see, Abigail's voice wasn't exactly quiet, and all the warriors around could hear her clearly.

Many people cast vigilant glances, some even drew their weapons.

If they kept talking, they'd quickly become enemies of the martial world.

No wonder disciples of the Mystic Arts Order weren't very welcome; always trying to poison someone, who could stand that?

"Abigail, I think we should forget about this. Since it's a competition, it should be fair and just, winning by strength alone, without any tricks." Dustin earnestly stated.

When he said this, he intentionally raised his voice to make the surrounding warriors let down their guard, so they wouldn't resort to violence.

"Uncle, do you think my idea is bad?" Abigail tilted her head.

"It's not bad, just a bit... life-threatening."

Dustin lowered his voice and signaled to the surrounding people with his eyes, "They all heard what you just said. If something happens, none of us can escape. Let's just fight fair and square with our strength."

"What's there to be afraid of? If anyone dares to oppose, we'll poison them all!" Abigail stared at the surrounding warriors, utterly unfazed.

It was actually some of the warriors she glanced at who were scared stiff, their faces turning pale, looking like they were facing a formidable enemy.

"Alright, alright, girl, don't keep talking about violence all the time. Be a bit gentler. You'll still have to marry someone in the future." Dustin changed the subject.

"Marry someone? I'm never getting married! Men are all scoundrels!"

With that, Abigail suddenly changed her tone, laughing, "Of course, Uncle, except for you. You're the best person in the world!"

"You little rascal!" Dustin shook his head and smiled, feeling somewhat helpless.

As for Kieran and Ulysses sitting beside him, they could only exchange glances and force a smile.

Saying men are all scoundrels is a bit too much of a blow.

"Sister Abigail, I heard that the insects of your Mystic Arts Order are very powerful. Can you let me see them?"

At this moment, Ruby suddenly piped up out of nowhere.

At this moment, she looked vibrant, her face full of curiosity.

"We have many kinds of insects. Which one would you like to see?" Abigail smiled and asked.

Generally speaking, those who knew her identity were afraid to come near her, but the girl in front of her was an exception.

Chapter 2260 - "Shared Destiny: Abigail's Unconventional Bond"

"Anything works, but it's better if it's something quite special," exclaimed Ruby enthusiastically.

"Special?" Abigail raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Alright, I'll perform for you, but I need two people to cooperate with me, preferably one male and one female."

"Count me in, as for the other person..."

Ruby glanced at Ulysses and said, "Senior Brother, it's you, cooperate with Sister Abigail."

"Huh? Me?"

Ulysses's face froze, somewhat unexpected.

Why did she have to drag him into this out of the blue?

"Senior Brother, this kind of opportunity to experience something rare doesn't come often. Just help me out and satisfy my curiosity," Ruby said, full of anticipation.

"Uh... Is it safe?" Ulysses's eyelid twitched, feeling hesitant.

Who didn't know how terrifying the Gu insects (mysterous and poisonous insects) of the Mystic Arts Order were? What if they made him the guinea pig?

He wasn't willing to gamble with his own life.

"Don't worry, you won't die," reassured Abigail.

But those words clearly lacked persuasiveness.

"Senior Brother, you're so wise and brave, you're not lacking the guts for something like this, are you?" Seeing Ulysses still hesitating, Ruby immediately resorted to provocation.

"Who said I lack guts? It's just cooperation, right? Come on, let's give it a try. If I even blink, I won't be a hero anymore!" Ulysses straightened his chest, adopting a stance of facing death with determination.

As a man, at such moments, naturally, he couldn't chicken out.

"Alright, let's get started then."

Abigail smiled faintly, then reached to her waist, and when she withdrew her hand, there were two pills in her palm.

One was black, and one was white.

The two pills were the size of green beans, looking quite ordinary without anything special about them.

"Here, this one is yours, and this one is yours."

Abigail handed the black pill and the white pill separately to Ulysses and Ruby.

"Sister Abigail, what are these?" Ruby asked curiously.

"Eat them, and then I'll tell you," Abigail said with a mysterious smile.

"Alright." Ruby nodded and directly swallowed the white pill.

As for Ulysses, he hesitated as he looked at the black pill in his hand.

"Senior Brother, what are you waiting for? Eat it!" Ruby urged.

Ulysses took a deep breath, gritted his teeth, and finally swallowed the black pill.

"Now, Sister Abigail, can you tell us what this is?" Ruby asked eagerly.

"This is called the Twin Gu, also known as the Yin Yang Gu. By eating them, your lives will be bound together," Abigail explained with a smile. "From now on, the two of you will share the same fate, inseparable."

"Share the same fate? What does that mean?" Ulysses was puzzled.

"Just what it sounds like."

Abigail popped a lollipop into her mouth and vaguely explained, "In simple terms, the two of you now share one life. If one person dies, the other will die as well."

With these words, everyone's expressions changed.

Guy we had technical proplem with our host that's why we were unavailable for hours. We contacted them and they fixed the problems.

We also have problem of poctures not opening, which is the problem with the host. We texted them and said it will he fixed.

I apologize for account being suspended massage. I will post contact information here so that next time it happens you can reach us on time. .

I am truly sorry. Bear with us. .

Guy we had technical proplem with our host that's why we were unavailable for hours. We contacted them and they fixed the problems.

We also have problem of poctures not opening, which is the problem with the host. We texted them and said it will he fixed.

I apologize for account being suspended massage. I will post contact information here so that next time it happens you can reach us on time. .

Thanks for the update Immortal. Nobody can blame you for that. Anyone who does that will be given to the Demonic cultivators to handle..

Last edited:

Phew.. I thought I was forced onto by that lady fox while I was sleeping and that grandmaster Hakimu found out about it and thus has thrown me out of the village 😅

Never crossed my mind that it was just a hosting problem while I was stuck outside being suspended 😆

I was worried that the site got DMCA'ed. Happy you and your team figured it out...

Chapter 2261 - "Gu-ing Too Far: Abigail's Risky Ritual Raises Eyebrows"

"Whaaat?!"

Ulysses was so startled that he bounced off his seat, his face filled with disbelief.

At that moment, he even questioned if he had misheard.

Sharing a life with Ruby just because of swallowing this pill? That's just too absurd!

Who plays such games?

In fact, not only Ulysses but also the others exchanged bewildered glances, secretly feeling anxious.

No one expected Abigail to pull off such a stunt.

You see, Twin Gu is extremely rare. If used properly, it can completely save someone's life.

However, now, Abigail was using it as a performance, and even tying Ulysses's and Ruby's lives together.

This joke was a bit too much.

"Sister Abigail, can this Twin Gu be undone?"

Ruby swallowed nervously, feeling a bit uneasy.

If initially, she was curious and intrigued, now, she was nervous and fearful.

She didn't want to share life and death with anyone, even if that person was senior brother Ulysses.

What if someday Ulysses got killed outside? Wouldn't she be finished too?

"Of course not. Twin Gu is a consumable. Once used, it can't be used again. Once activated in the human body, it can't be forced out again."

Abigail smiled faintly. "From now on, you two are inextricably linked, sharing fortunes and misfortunes. Cherish each other well!"

"What?!" Ruby's face stiffened, almost in tears. "This...this is too rash, isn't it?"

"What's wrong? Didn't you want to see some special Gu?" Abigail innocently smiled.

"Special?" Ruby's eyes twitched, unable to express her bitterness.

How was this special? This was plainly life-threatening!

"Sister apprentice! You're...you're really confused!"

Ulysses slapped his thigh in frustration, looking at Ruby as if he couldn't believe her naivety.

If Ruby hadn't been clamoring to try it just now, would he have risked it himself?

Now, he had suffered a big loss for no reason, and he couldn't even complain.

"I...," Ruby pouted, realizing she was in the wrong, so she could only choose to remain silent.

"You two don't need to be discouraged. Besides binding your lives together, Twin Gu has other uses."

Abigail changed the subject. "For example, you two will develop a mental connection in the future, becoming more tacit in cooperation. At the same time, your cultivation speed will greatly increase. If you can cultivate together, it will be even better, achieving twice the result with half the effort. In due time, you'll surely make a name for yourselves."

Upon hearing this, Ulysses's and Ruby's expressions eased a bit.

Sharing life and death was already a certainty they couldn't change, so they could only accept it.

Fortunately, Twin Gu had many other uses, which could be considered a blessing in disguise for them.

"Big brother! Over there, I saw it very clearly just now, there's no mistake!"

At this moment, a group of burly men in black armor rushed into the arena with an imposing aura.

These men were robust, wielding long knives, and clearly not the kind to be trifled with.

Chapter 2262 - "Justice or Vendetta? Nazar's Quest for Revenge"

Especially the leader, who was nearly two meters tall, all muscle, with a fierce look, looked like a bandit through and through.

"Hey! Aren't those people from Frostfire Monastery? It seems like they're heading our way," Ulysses quickly noticed something was off.

"Frostfire Monastery? Are they tough?" Ruby was a bit puzzled.

"In the Thunderale (Northwest), they're considered one of the top forces."

Ulysses stroked his chin, saying thoughtfully, "But I heard that the old master of Frostfire Monastery mysteriously died not long ago. Their funeral had just been held. I didn't expect them to come to participate in the martial arts competition."

As soon as he finished speaking, the group from Frostfire Monastery had already arrived in front of them.

"Demoness! You're indeed here!"

The burly man leading them suddenly pointed at Abigail, angrily saying, "There's a road to heaven yet you don't take it, you barge into hell without a gate. Today, I will avenge my father!"

"Huh?"

Abigail raised an eyebrow, looking at him as if he was an idiot, "Excuse me, who are you? Do I know you?"

"I am Nazar Lenin, the young master of Frostfire Monastery!"

Nazar glared fiercely, his momentum daunting, "Not long ago, my father, Efrem Lenin, died suddenly, officially killed by your Mystic Arts Order! As a member of the Mystic Arts Order, you must pay with blood!"

"Frostfire Monastery?"

Abigail's expression turned cold, her gaze indifferent, "Your dad died, what's that got to do with me? Whoever killed your dad, go find them."

"Hmph! Don't try to evade responsibility! The disciples of your Mystic Arts Order are all despicable evildoers, completely lacking in conscience! Today, meeting me, Nazar, I will avenge my father and uphold justice!" Nazar declared righteously.

"Uphold justice? Haha... nicely said."

Abigail sneered, "You so-called noble and righteous sects, how many of you are truly righteous? You're all just a bunch of hypocrites, pretending to be gentlemen while doing dirty deeds. It's disgusting to watch!"

"Nonsense!"

Nazar glared, "Demoness! Even if you talk until you're blue in the face, it's useless. If you know what's good for you, surrender immediately, or else don't blame me for going all out!"

"If you're not afraid to die, go ahead and try. I don't mind wiping out your entire Frostfire Monastery," Abigail said indifferently.

Compared to her innocence when facing Dustin, at this moment, she showed a bit of the majesty and ruthlessness of a Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order.

"Bold demoness! Today, I will destroy your soul! Attack, men!" Nazar couldn't contain his anger, giving the order to attack.

"Attack!"

Following that, disciples of Frostfire Monastery drew their swords one after another.

"Stop!!"

Just as both sides were about to erupt into a battle, a loud shout suddenly echoed out of nowhere.

The thunderous shout rolled in, startling everyone present, freezing them in place instantly.

Especially the disciples of Frostfire Monastery who were about to make a move, each of them was struck as if by lightning, unable to move a muscle.

At the same time as the shout, a middle-aged Taoist priest flew over, landing lightly in the middle of both parties.

The Taoist priest wore simple clothes and had an unremarkable appearance, but his strength was unfathomable.

The aura emanating from him was like a towering mountain, pressing heavily on everyone's shoulders.

No one dared to move.

Chapter 2263 - "Rules of Engagement: Jeremy's Martial Etiquette"

Amidst the hushed silence of the martial arts arena, a middle-aged Taoist priest emerged, his presence casting a spell over the crowd.

As the priest's imposing aura dissipated, whispers and murmurs gradually filled the air.

"Who is that Taoist? He looks formidable."

"Of course he is! He's the esteemed disciple of the Celestial Master, Jeremy!"

"So, he's Jeremy Richards? I've heard tales of his unfathomable power. Among the Celestial Master's many disciples, he's second only to Spencer. Seeing him in person, the rumors are true!"

"With Daoist Jeremy presiding over the event, it seems unlikely that a fight will break out today."

As the crowd pointed and discussed, Jeremy stood in the center of the arena. Today's martial arts competition was hosted by Dragon Tiger Mountain, and security was paramount. If a brawl erupted, it could escalate into a conflict involving multiple sects.

After all, the martial world was a place where favors and alliances were commonplace. One sect could call upon its allies, who in turn could call upon their own, leading to a chaotic free-for-all.

Before the situation could spiral out of control, Jeremy intervened, preventing a potential riot.

"Fellow martial artists, this competition is hosted by Dragon Tiger Mountain. If you wish to engage in combat, it must be confined to the arena. Private duels are forbidden. I implore you to respect the rules and maintain order."

Jeremy first bowed to the representatives of Frostfire Monastery, then turned to Abigail and her companions, his tone polite yet firm.

"Who dares to obstruct my Frostfire Monastery? Do you have a death wish?!"

Nazar glared at Jeremy, his expression menacing, as if he held the Taoist priest in contempt.

His subordinates were horrified by his reckless attitude. Frostfire Monastery may have been formidable, but it was no match for Dragon Tiger Mountain.

"Young Master, this is Daoist Jeremy of Dragon Tiger Mountain, the Celestial Master's disciple. We must not provoke him."

An elderly advisor with a goatee whispered to Nazar.

To avenge his father, he was willing to fight the Mystic Arts Order to the death, but he would never dare to challenge Dragon Tiger Mountain. In fact, no sect in the entire Great Martial Arts World would dare to do so.

"So what if he's Jeremy? Anyone who stands in my way will face my wrath!" Nazar retorted defiantly.

"What an idiot."

Abigail scoffed, uninterested in engaging with him. She took her seat, content to watch the drama unfold.

With Dragon Tiger Mountain's Taoists present, she saw no need to intervene.

"Young Master! This is Dragon Tiger Mountain's territory, and there are many powerful sects here. It's unwise to cause trouble!" the goatee-bearded advisor pleaded frantically.

Frostfire Monastery may have ruled the Thunderale, but on Dragon Tiger Mountain, they were insignificant.

"I'm avenging my father. What does wisdom have to do with it? Do you expect me to stand idly by while my enemy sits there unharmed?!" Nazar roared.

"But..." The advisor was speechless. does wisdom have to do with it? Do you expect me to stand idly by while my enemy sits there unscathed?" Nazar retorted angrily.

"This..." The elder with the goatee was speechless.

Chapter 2264 - "Provocation on the Peak: Frostfire Monastery's Arrogant Assault"

When the old master was alive, he didn't think much of it, just thought the young master was a bit impulsive.

But now he realized, it wasn't impulsiveness, it was pure stupidity.

He couldn't see the situation at all.

"This warrior, any personal grudges between you should either be settled on the arena or resolved privately after the competition. But now, you can't cause trouble here," Jeremy said indifferently.

"You bullnosed Taoist! Whatever I want to do, it's none of your business. If you know what's good for you, step aside now, or don't blame me for being rude!" Nazar glared and shouted.

"..." The old goatee man's eye twitched.

Afterwards, the disciples of Frostfire Monastery were constantly wiping sweat.

They really didn't know whether to say the young master was too brave or too foolish, actually daring to confront Dragon Tiger Mountain head-on.

At this rate, Frostfire Monastery would probably be finished in a few years.

"If you insist on being stubborn, then I'll have to ask you to leave Dragon Tiger Mountain," Jeremy's expression gradually turned cold.

"You think you can tell me to leave and I'll leave? I'm not leaving today, I don't believe you can do anything to me?!" Nazar raised his head defiantly, staring, looking as if he wasn't afraid of anything.

At these words, Jeremy couldn't help but furrow his brows slightly.

He wasn't someone who got angry easily, but Nazar's arrogance and rudeness had already made him somewhat displeased.

"Come on then! You want to drive me away, right? Come at me! I want to see if you have what it takes!" Nazar pointed his long long blade, extremely provocative.

The disciples of Frostfire Monastery looked at each other, feeling helpless.

As for the martial artists around, they looked mocking, ready to watch the show.

It had been a long time since they'd seen someone daring enough to provoke Dragon Tiger Mountain like this.

"I'll say it one last time, please leave Dragon Tiger Mountain," Jeremy's face had become serious.

An invisible pressure burst out from his body.

In an instant, the surrounding wind howled, and sand and stones flew.

"Wanna make me leave? Fine! Ask my long blade first!" Nazar's face turned fierce as he shouted.

At this remark, Jeremy finally got angry, thunder flashing in his eyes, containing the power to destroy the heavens and the earth.

"Senior Five, there's no need for you to personally deal with this kind of trash. Let me handle it," a light voice echoed throughout the venue.

Immediately after, a young Taoist priest wearing tattered hemp clothes and flip-flops walked out of the crowd.

The newcomer was none other than Troy Richards.

Troy walked up to Jeremy, digging his nostrils lazily, his dead fish eyes half-closed, as if he hadn't fully woken up.

"Senior Five, you can take a break. I have experience dealing with this kind of guy," Troy said lazily.

"Then I'll leave it to you." Jeremy nodded, quickly restraining his momentum.

With his status, publicly taking action against a junior was indeed inappropriate.

But Troy was different. He was ten years younger than Nazar, not considered bullying.

"Hey, big guy, I'll give you two choices now." Troy lazily extended two fingers, "First, you leave by yourself; second, I personally throw you out!"

Chapter 2265 - "Blades and Bolts: Troy's Swift Lightning Strike"

"First option, you leave on your own; second option, I personally throw you out. Your call," Troy lazily said, extending two fingers.

"Hmph! Who do you think you are? How dare you boss me around in front of me? Are you tired of living?!" Nazar glared, shouting.

"If you don't leave, then I'll have to lend you a hand, but by then, you'll inevitably suffer some broken bones and spend a year or two lying in bed," Troy continued picking his nose.

"Dare to threaten me? Do you think I'm easily scared? If you have the guts, go ahead and try. I'd like to see what you're capable of!" Nazar brandished his long long blade, still arrogant.

"The old man said, diplomacy before force. I've said enough nice things, but since you don't appreciate it, don't blame me for not being polite."

Troy simply raised his hand and pointed at Nazar from a distance, "Thunder Magic Technique."

With just two simple words spoken, a blue lightning bolt erupted from the tip of his finger, directly striking the arrogant Nazar.

This lightning bolt was incredibly fast, arriving in the blink of an eye.

Nazar hadn't even reacted yet when he was hit in the chest.

"Bang!"

A loud explosion.

Nazar's upper body clothes were directly torn apart, and he flew back as if hit by a truck, crashing heavily to the ground tens of meters away.

"Young Master?!"

Seeing this scene, the people from Frostfire Monastery's expressions changed drastically, and they hurriedly surrounded him.

As for the martial artists who were watching, they were secretly shocked, amazed.

They didn't expect that a small Taoist from Longhu Mountain would be so powerful. With just one Thunder Magic Technique, he directly defeated the young master of Frostfire Monastery.

Although Nazar was a bit arrogant, he was still a high-level expert at the Semi-Grandmaster level.

To be knocked down with just one blow was truly frightening.

"Sizzle sizzle..."

Nazar lay on the ground, gritting his teeth, his eyes rolling back.

At this moment, his clothes were tattered, his chest charred, his limbs paralyzed, unable to move at all.

There were faint flashes of electricity on the surface of his body.

Several disciples of Frostfire Monastery, as soon as they touched Nazar, were immediately shocked back by the electricity.

"Young Master? Young Master?"

The crowd surrounded him, constantly calling out, but they didn't dare to get too close.

When the electric current gradually disappeared from his body, Nazar finally woke up from his numb state.

"What's going on?"

Nazar shook his head, feeling a bit confused.

Everything had happened so quickly just now that he didn't react at all before being hit by Troy's Thunder Magic Technique.

Then he briefly lost consciousness and didn't remember what happened.

"Young Master, you were hit by a Thunder Magic Technique just now."

The old man with a goatee pointed at Nazar's chest.

Nazar lowered his head to look and found that his chest was bloody and charred, faintly smelling a unique scent of flesh.

In an instant, he was furious.

"Damn it!"

Nazar slammed the ground fiercely, instantly jumping up, holding his long blade and pointing it at Troy, "You filthy Taoist! I didn't expect you to be so despicable, taking advantage of my distraction to attack? Is this the style of Longhu Mountain?!"

"Taking advantage? I made a fair and square move. How can you call it taking advantage? But I have to admit, you're quite tough. You took a hit from my Thunder Magic Technique and still managed to stand up," Troy couldn't help but laugh at his words.

Chapter 2266 - "Electric Showdown: Nazar's Lightning Lesson"

"What kind of nonsense Thunder Magic Technique? It can't even hurt me! The methods of your Dragon Tiger Mountain are nothing!" Nazar shouted, glaring.

"Nothing?"

Troy flicked the booger he had just dug out, snapped his fingers towards the ground, and directly shot out a hole. Then he said lightly, "I just used ten percent of my strength, just giving you a lesson. If you still refuse to listen, don't blame me for using the real deal."

"Hmph! Stop the bullshit! Today, I'll compete with you!" Nazar was completely fearless, turning his long long blade and charging straight at Troy.

"Young Master, stop!"

The people from Frostfire Monastery were terrified, their faces pale, hurriedly shouting to stop him, but it was already too late.

Nazar was already overwhelmed by anger, unable to stop.

"Die!"

Nazar roared, gripping the handle of his long blade tightly and chopping down towards Troy's head.

"Still so stubborn."

Troy shook his head, then raised his hand.

Pointing his finger, a blue lightning shot out, accurately hitting the blade.

With a "clang" sound, the long blade in Nazar's hand broke directly, the tremendous impact causing him to tremble all over, freezing him in place.

Before he could react, Troy's finger erupted with another burst of blue light.

The blue light converged into a ball, rapidly expanding to the size of a basketball, with lightning flashing inside, containing terrifying energy.

"Ah?"

Nazar's face changed.

At this moment, he finally felt the pressure, feeling his scalp tingling, goosebumps all over his body.

He had a premonition that if he was hit by this, he would probably be seriously injured.

"Thunder Magic Technique."

Troy didn't hesitate, lightly tapping towards the blue lightning ball.

The lightning ball instantly shot out, colliding with Nazar at extremely fast speed.

Nazar's eyelids twitched, instinctively using the broken long blade to block.

"Bang!"

A loud noise.

The broken long blade was directly shattered by the lightning ball, and the terrifying energy contained within it suddenly erupted.

Nazar was like a cannonball, instantly ejected, flying backwards twenty to thirty meters, then crashing heavily onto a boulder.

"Bang!!"

Another loud noise.

The huge boulder cracked into pieces on the spot.

In contrast, Nazar, lying on the ground, spat out blood, his body like mud, barely breathing.

All over his body, countless bones were broken.

"Mother... motherf***er!"

Nazar cursed through his bloodied mouth, then his head tilted, fainting on the spot.

"Young Master!"

The people from Frostfire Monastery hurriedly rushed forward, feeding him pills and infusing him with true energy, all in a flurry.

"Don't worry, he won't die, but he probably won't be able to get out of bed for half a year," Troy said lightly.

"You—!"

The old man with a goatee gritted his teeth, wanting to erupt, but dared not.

He could only have someone lift up Nazar and then leave in embarrassment.

This time, not only Frostfire Monastery, but all the sects present deeply felt the power of Dragon Tiger Mountain.

Just one Thunder Magic Technique was enough to make people look up in awe.

Indeed, only a fool would dare to provoke Dragon Tiger Mountain.

"Whaaat?!"

Ulysses was so startled that he bounced off his seat, his face filled with disbelief.

Sharing a life with Ruby just because of swallowing this pill? That's just too absurd!

Who plays such games?

In fact, not only Ulysses but also the others exchanged bewildered glances, secretly feeling anxious.

You see, Twin Gu is extremely rare. If used properly, it can completely save someone's life.

However, now, Abigail was using it as a performance, and even tying Ulysses's and Ruby's lives together.

She didn't want to share life and death with anyone, even if that person was senior brother Ulysses.

"Of course not. Twin Gu is a consumable. Once used, it can't be used again. Once activated in the human body, it can't be forced out again."

Abigail smiled faintly. "From now on, you two are inextricably linked, sharing fortunes and misfortunes. Cherish each other well!"

"What?!" Ruby's face stiffened, almost in tears. "This...this is too rash, isn't it?"

"What's wrong? Didn't you want to see some special Gu?" Abigail innocently smiled.

Ulysses slapped his thigh in frustration, looking at Ruby as if he couldn't believe her naivety.

If Ruby hadn't been clamoring to try it just now, would he have risked it himself?

"I...," Ruby pouted, realizing she was in the wrong, so she could only choose to remain silent.

"You two don't need to be discouraged. Besides binding your lives together, Twin Gu has other uses."

Abigail changed the subject. "For example, you two will develop a mental connection in the future, becoming more tacit in cooperation. At the same time, your cultivation speed will greatly increase. If you can cultivate together, it will be even better, achieving twice the result with half the effort. In due time, you'll surely make a name for yourselves."

Sharing life and death was already a certainty they couldn't change, so they could only accept it.

Fortunately, Twin Gu had many other uses, which could be considered a blessing in disguise for them.

At this moment, a group of burly men in black armor rushed into the arena with an imposing aura.

These men were robust, wielding long knives, and clearly not the kind to be trifled with.

Especially the leader, who was nearly two meters tall, all muscle, with a fierce look, looked like a bandit through and through.

"Hey! Aren't those people from Frostfire Monastery? It seems like they're heading our way," Ulysses quickly noticed something was off.

Ulysses stroked his chin, saying thoughtfully, "But I heard that the old master of Frostfire Monastery mysteriously died not long ago. Their funeral had just been held. I didn't expect them to come to participate in the martial arts competition."

As soon as he finished speaking, the group from Frostfire Monastery had already arrived in front of them.

The burly man leading them suddenly pointed at Abigail, angrily saying, "There's a road to heaven yet you don't take it, you barge into hell without a gate. Today, I will avenge my father!"

"Huh?"

Abigail raised an eyebrow, looking at him as if he was an idiot, "Excuse me, who are you? Do I know you?"

Nazar glared fiercely, his momentum daunting, "Not long ago, my father, Efrem Lenin, died suddenly, officially killed by your Mystic Arts Order! As a member of the Mystic Arts Order, you must pay with blood!"

"Frostfire Monastery?"

Abigail's expression turned cold, her gaze indifferent, "Your dad died, what's that got to do with me? Whoever killed your dad, go find them."

"Hmph! Don't try to evade responsibility! The disciples of your Mystic Arts Order are all despicable evildoers, completely lacking in conscience! Today, meeting me, Nazar, I will avenge my father and uphold justice!" Nazar declared righteously.

Abigail sneered, "You so-called noble and righteous sects, how many of you are truly righteous? You're all just a bunch of hypocrites, pretending to be gentlemen while doing dirty deeds. It's disgusting to watch!"

"Nonsense!"

Nazar glared, "Demoness! Even if you talk until you're blue in the face, it's useless. If you know what's good for you, surrender immediately, or else don't blame me for going all out!"

"If you're not afraid to die, go ahead and try. I don't mind wiping out your entire Frostfire Monastery," Abigail said indifferently.

Compared to her innocence when facing Dustin, at this moment, she showed a bit of the majesty and ruthlessness of a Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order.

"Bold demoness! Today, I will destroy your soul! Attack, men!" Nazar couldn't contain his anger, giving the order to attack.

"Attack!"

Following that, disciples of Frostfire Monastery drew their swords one after another.

"Stop!!"

Just as both sides were about to erupt into a battle, a loud shout suddenly echoed out of nowhere.

The thunderous shout rolled in, startling everyone present, freezing them in place instantly.

Especially the disciples of Frostfire Monastery who were about to make a move, each of them was struck as if by lightning, unable to move a muscle.

At the same time as the shout, a middle-aged Taoist priest flew over, landing lightly in the middle of both parties.

The Taoist priest wore simple clothes and had an unremarkable appearance, but his strength was unfathomable.

The aura emanating from him was like a towering mountain, pressing heavily on everyone's shoulders.

No one dared to move.

Amidst the hushed silence of the martial arts arena, a middle-aged Taoist priest emerged, his presence casting a spell over the crowd.

As the priest's imposing aura dissipated, whispers and murmurs gradually filled the air.

"So, he's Jeremy Richards? I've heard tales of his unfathomable power. Among the Celestial Master's many disciples, he's second only to Spencer. Seeing him in person, the rumors are true!"

"With Daoist Jeremy presiding over the event, it seems unlikely that a fight will break out today."

As the crowd pointed and discussed, Jeremy stood in the center of the arena. Today's martial arts competition was hosted by Dragon Tiger Mountain, and security was paramount. If a brawl erupted, it could escalate into a conflict involving multiple sects.

After all, the martial world was a place where favors and alliances were commonplace. One sect could call upon its allies, who in turn could call upon their own, leading to a chaotic free-for-all.

Before the situation could spiral out of control, Jeremy intervened, preventing a potential riot.

"Fellow martial artists, this competition is hosted by Dragon Tiger Mountain. If you wish to engage in combat, it must be confined to the arena. Private duels are forbidden. I implore you to respect the rules and maintain order."

Jeremy first bowed to the representatives of Frostfire Monastery, then turned to Abigail and her companions, his tone polite yet firm.

Nazar glared at Jeremy, his expression menacing, as if he held the Taoist priest in contempt.

His subordinates were horrified by his reckless attitude. Frostfire Monastery may have been formidable, but it was no match for Dragon Tiger Mountain.

"Young Master, this is Daoist Jeremy of Dragon Tiger Mountain, the Celestial Master's disciple. We must not provoke him."

To avenge his father, he was willing to fight the Mystic Arts Order to the death, but he would never dare to challenge Dragon Tiger Mountain. In fact, no sect in the entire Great Martial Arts World would dare to do so.

"So what if he's Jeremy? Anyone who stands in my way will face my wrath!" Nazar retorted defiantly.

"What an idiot."

Abigail scoffed, uninterested in engaging with him. She took her seat, content to watch the drama unfold.

"Young Master! This is Dragon Tiger Mountain's territory, and there are many powerful sects here. It's unwise to cause trouble!" the goatee-bearded advisor pleaded frantically.

Frostfire Monastery may have ruled the Thunderale, but on Dragon Tiger Mountain, they were insignificant.

"I'm avenging my father. What does wisdom have to do with it? Do you expect me to stand idly by while my enemy sits there unharmed?!" Nazar roared.

"But..." The advisor was speechless. does wisdom have to do with it? Do you expect me to stand idly by while my enemy sits there unscathed?" Nazar retorted angrily.

Chapter 2264 - "Provocation on the Peak: Frostfire Monastery's Arrogant Assault"

When the old master was alive, he didn't think much of it, just thought the young master was a bit impulsive.

"This warrior, any personal grudges between you should either be settled on the arena or resolved privately after the competition. But now, you can't cause trouble here," Jeremy said indifferently.

"You bullnosed Taoist! Whatever I want to do, it's none of your business. If you know what's good for you, step aside now, or don't blame me for being rude!" Nazar glared and shouted.

They really didn't know whether to say the young master was too brave or too foolish, actually daring to confront Dragon Tiger Mountain head-on.

"If you insist on being stubborn, then I'll have to ask you to leave Dragon Tiger Mountain," Jeremy's expression gradually turned cold.

"You think you can tell me to leave and I'll leave? I'm not leaving today, I don't believe you can do anything to me?!" Nazar raised his head defiantly, staring, looking as if he wasn't afraid of anything.

He wasn't someone who got angry easily, but Nazar's arrogance and rudeness had already made him somewhat displeased.

"Come on then! You want to drive me away, right? Come at me! I want to see if you have what it takes!" Nazar pointed his long long blade, extremely provocative.

As for the martial artists around, they looked mocking, ready to watch the show.

It had been a long time since they'd seen someone daring enough to provoke Dragon Tiger Mountain like this.

"I'll say it one last time, please leave Dragon Tiger Mountain," Jeremy's face had become serious.

"Wanna make me leave? Fine! Ask my long blade first!" Nazar's face turned fierce as he shouted.

At this remark, Jeremy finally got angry, thunder flashing in his eyes, containing the power to destroy the heavens and the earth.

"Senior Five, there's no need for you to personally deal with this kind of trash. Let me handle it," a light voice echoed throughout the venue.

Immediately after, a young Taoist priest wearing tattered hemp clothes and flip-flops walked out of the crowd.

Troy walked up to Jeremy, digging his nostrils lazily, his dead fish eyes half-closed, as if he hadn't fully woken up.

"Senior Five, you can take a break. I have experience dealing with this kind of guy," Troy said lazily.

With his status, publicly taking action against a junior was indeed inappropriate.

But Troy was different. He was ten years younger than Nazar, not considered bullying.

"Hey, big guy, I'll give you two choices now." Troy lazily extended two fingers, "First, you leave by yourself; second, I personally throw you out!"

"First option, you leave on your own; second option, I personally throw you out. Your call," Troy lazily said, extending two fingers.

"Hmph! Who do you think you are? How dare you boss me around in front of me? Are you tired of living?!" Nazar glared, shouting.

"If you don't leave, then I'll have to lend you a hand, but by then, you'll inevitably suffer some broken bones and spend a year or two lying in bed," Troy continued picking his nose.

"Dare to threaten me? Do you think I'm easily scared? If you have the guts, go ahead and try. I'd like to see what you're capable of!" Nazar brandished his long long blade, still arrogant.

"The old man said, diplomacy before force. I've said enough nice things, but since you don't appreciate it, don't blame me for not being polite."

Troy simply raised his hand and pointed at Nazar from a distance, "Thunder Magic Technique."

With just two simple words spoken, a blue lightning bolt erupted from the tip of his finger, directly striking the arrogant Nazar.

"Bang!"

A loud explosion.

Nazar's upper body clothes were directly torn apart, and he flew back as if hit by a truck, crashing heavily to the ground tens of meters away.

"Young Master?!"

Seeing this scene, the people from Frostfire Monastery's expressions changed drastically, and they hurriedly surrounded him.

As for the martial artists who were watching, they were secretly shocked, amazed.

They didn't expect that a small Taoist from Longhu Mountain would be so powerful. With just one Thunder Magic Technique, he directly defeated the young master of Frostfire Monastery.

Although Nazar was a bit arrogant, he was still a high-level expert at the Semi-Grandmaster level.

"Sizzle sizzle..."

At this moment, his clothes were tattered, his chest charred, his limbs paralyzed, unable to move at all.

Several disciples of Frostfire Monastery, as soon as they touched Nazar, were immediately shocked back by the electricity.

The crowd surrounded him, constantly calling out, but they didn't dare to get too close.

When the electric current gradually disappeared from his body, Nazar finally woke up from his numb state.

"What's going on?"

Everything had happened so quickly just now that he didn't react at all before being hit by Troy's Thunder Magic Technique.

Nazar lowered his head to look and found that his chest was bloody and charred, faintly smelling a unique scent of flesh.

"Damn it!"

Nazar slammed the ground fiercely, instantly jumping up, holding his long blade and pointing it at Troy, "You filthy Taoist! I didn't expect you to be so despicable, taking advantage of my distraction to attack? Is this the style of Longhu Mountain?!"

"Taking advantage? I made a fair and square move. How can you call it taking advantage? But I have to admit, you're quite tough. You took a hit from my Thunder Magic Technique and still managed to stand up," Troy couldn't help but laugh at his words.

"What kind of nonsense Thunder Magic Technique? It can't even hurt me! The methods of your Dragon Tiger Mountain are nothing!" Nazar shouted, glaring.

"Nothing?"

Troy flicked the booger he had just dug out, snapped his fingers towards the ground, and directly shot out a hole. Then he said lightly, "I just used ten percent of my strength, just giving you a lesson. If you still refuse to listen, don't blame me for using the real deal."

"Hmph! Stop the bullshit! Today, I'll compete with you!" Nazar was completely fearless, turning his long long blade and charging straight at Troy.

"Young Master, stop!"

The people from Frostfire Monastery were terrified, their faces pale, hurriedly shouting to stop him, but it was already too late.

"Die!"

Nazar roared, gripping the handle of his long blade tightly and chopping down towards Troy's head.

"Still so stubborn."

With a "clang" sound, the long blade in Nazar's hand broke directly, the tremendous impact causing him to tremble all over, freezing him in place.

The blue light converged into a ball, rapidly expanding to the size of a basketball, with lightning flashing inside, containing terrifying energy.

"Ah?"

Nazar's face changed.

At this moment, he finally felt the pressure, feeling his scalp tingling, goosebumps all over his body.

He had a premonition that if he was hit by this, he would probably be seriously injured.

The lightning ball instantly shot out, colliding with Nazar at extremely fast speed.

"Bang!"

A loud noise.

The broken long blade was directly shattered by the lightning ball, and the terrifying energy contained within it suddenly erupted.

Nazar was like a cannonball, instantly ejected, flying backwards twenty to thirty meters, then crashing heavily onto a boulder.

"Bang!!"

Another loud noise.

In contrast, Nazar, lying on the ground, spat out blood, his body like mud, barely breathing.

Nazar cursed through his bloodied mouth, then his head tilted, fainting on the spot.

"Young Master!"

The people from Frostfire Monastery hurriedly rushed forward, feeding him pills and infusing him with true energy, all in a flurry.

"Don't worry, he won't die, but he probably won't be able to get out of bed for half a year," Troy said lightly.

"You—!"

This time, not only Frostfire Monastery, but all the sects present deeply felt the power of Dragon Tiger Mountain.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Master junlee can you tell us ? When will dustin come back to us ? We lost him , master will you help us to find dustin please 🙏🙏🙏

"Whaaat?!"

Who plays such games?

"Huh?"

"Frostfire Monastery?"

"Nonsense!"

"Attack!"

"Stop!!"

No one dared to move.

"What an idiot."

"Bang!"

A loud explosion.

"Young Master?!"

"Sizzle sizzle..."

"What's going on?"

"Damn it!"

"Nothing?"

"Young Master, stop!"

"Die!"

"Still so stubborn."

"Ah?"

Nazar's face changed.

"Bang!"

A loud noise.

"Bang!!"

Another loud noise.

"Young Master!"

"You—!"

By watching all this drama, Dustin remembered his old days..when he was a teenager who likes to teach a lesson to scoundrels in the same way but more brutally.🤣

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Master junlee can you tell us ? When will dustin come back to us ? We lost him , master will you help us to find dustin please 🙏🙏🙏
You sure are good in making jokes.. I just woke up and almost believed that Dustin was lost until I saw him standing next to Abigail 🤣🤣🤣