An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Folks, just a friendly reminder – while the site is free for us, it operates because someone foots the bill. Its revenue comes from active engagements. So, feel free to share friendly ideas or anything related to the story. Keep the engagement flowing, sticking to the site rules and maintaining order. Let's keep this site vibrant and active!

Folks, just a friendly reminder – while the site is free for us, it operates because someone foots the bill. Its revenue comes from active engagements. So, feel free to share friendly ideas or anything related to the story. Keep the engagement flowing, sticking to the site rules and maintaining order. Let's keep this site vibrant and active!
I agree

Im way too excited!!! Can’t wait for the next chaptersssss

Now that Belinda is dead, Dustin reached out to me as his new business partner. He concocted the idea of selling his Pee as a canned energy drink. It is called Red Bull. 😂
Dustin is dead. He's Logan from now on

I am taking my time on the next chapter due to numerous new characters and places. Some might have been mentioned earlier, and I want to avoid using new names for existing ones. Stay calm, folks! I'm being cautious to minimize mistakes. Regarding Glenstead for the Sword Sect, I'm unsure if that is the same sect mentioned in Balermo i used it anyway, i might be wrong. Any insights from you guys would be appreciated!

Chapter 1620 A Mysterious Guest

"Sure."

Dustin's gaze was firm. "I've got a lead on the truth from ten years ago. Whatever happens, I can't leave."

"Alright! Since you've made up your mind, bro, I unconditionally support you. Just ask if you need anything!" Adam patted his chest.

"Don't worry, I won't be polite with you." Dustin smiled faintly. "If there's any tough task, I'll rely on you."

"Look at you talking. Am I only fit for tough tasks?" Adam said teasingly.

"Hard work deserves good pay, right? You're the famous God of War. What can't you handle?" Dustin praised him.

"Well, that's true." Adam was somewhat proud. "You may be the son of the Kirin, but in certain aspects, you're not as good as me."

"Ah, right, right, right." Dustin nodded repeatedly, playing along. "Let's not talk about that now. Take care of the body; I'll be off."

With that, he patted Adam's shoulder and left.

"Did you two see that? The noble son of the Rhys family, in the end, has to request my help. How's my dignity?" Adam raised his head, looking at two female attendants behind him, with a bit of pride.

"D-dignity."

The two attendants exchanged glances and forced a smile.

But in their hearts, they wondered if their young master had been given some strange potion. Clearly doing a favor for someone, why did he look so proud? Wasn't he the imposing God of War who rarely showed his emotions?

The deaths of Isabela and the others had no impact on Dustin. After saying goodbye to Adam, he immediately returned to the villa.

Mainly, he was worried about any countermove from Ignatius that could endanger the people around him.

"Brother Dustin, you're back?"

At the villa entrance, Dustin had just gotten out of the car when he saw Maximus coming towards him, seeming like he had something to say.

"What's up?" Dustin asked.

"Brother Dustin, there's a mysterious guest at home, claiming to have urgent matters to discuss with you. She's been waiting for a long time," Maximus reported.

"Mysterious guest? Who is it?" Dustin was curious.

"I don't know." Maximus shook his head. "She concealed herself very well, and I couldn't see her face clearly, but I can confirm it's a woman."

"Let's go, and see."

Dustin didn't say much. After a brief greeting, he walked straight into the villa.

Now, in the living room on the first floor of the villa.

A woman in white, wearing a conical hat and a veil, sat quietly.

No words, no movement, as if in a trance.

The tea and snacks on the table showed no signs of being touched.

"Who are you? What brings you here?" Dustin sat across from the woman in white and asked directly.

"I am Gabrielle Whitlock. I come from the palace and have been entrusted to deliver a message to Mr Rhys tonight."

A crisp and charming voice drifted out from the veil, carrying a fragrance like orchids.

"Gabrielle?" Dustin raised an eyebrow, quickly realizing.

The masked woman in front of him was none other than the top beauty on the Beauty Index, the number one beauty in the Dragonmarsh Empire!
How bout that, didn’t see that coming… gabrielle whitlock huh? Hmmm…😁😁😁

I was wondering about that.. why the hell a unicorn?!?! I thought it was a Dragon or something…🤣🤣🤣
It is a Dragonmarsh Unicorn, a more formidable and fierce looking one-horned creature not akin to a gentle western concept of a unicorn. This unicorn is called Qilin (Kirin) in Chinese mythology. It is a beast!

A quick correction here. Glenstead in Balermo isn't the same as the Sword Sect in Stonia. I'll be changing its name, and I'll make the necessary edits to my previous post as well. Thanks for your understanding!
Time to start making a big a$$ spreadsheet/database of names , translation and locations..... take your time and get it right first time 😅☺️

Chapter 1629 What the Heck is Going on?

Bureau of Celestial Intelligence, there's a cool dude who took out a scroll of parchment from his treasure chest. The parchment is labeled with three big words: "World-shaking List!"

This list from Bureau of Celestial Intelligence. It gathers the top-notch strong people from everywhere. It doesn't care about age, gender, or anything else—just pure strength.

Opening the scroll, there are just ten names listed:

1. Dragon Tiger Mountain, Phantom Richards.​
2. Serpentsteel Royal Guardians, Spike Lourd.​
3. West Lucozia Blade Sage, Bladeheart Ronin.​
4. Thunderstrike Sword Alliance Master, Nolan Fitzgerald.​
5. Master of the World Society, Darkbane Moore.​
6. Leader of the Mystic Arts Order, Evelyn Morgan.​
7. Lord of Cold Frost City, Cielo Frio.​
8. Director of Martial law bureau, Nate Reynolds.​
9. Master of the Black List, Gravis “Old Ghost” Darkmore.​
10. Imperial Eunuch, Nestor Pierce.​

The cool dude checked the list and put a tick next to Nestor's name and another next to Gregory's name.

Suddenly, an intel agent rushes in, handing over a bamboo slip and saying, "Boss, just got word—Cielo Frio, the Lord of Cold Frost City, has left the city!"

The cool dude raises an eyebrow, surprised. Cielo Frio has been in the city for ten years without stepping out, and today, they broke their own rule.

"Where did Cielo Frio go?" the cool dude asks.

"Straight towards Stonia, probably heading to Zenwood," says the messenger.

"Zenwood's Tranquil Temple?" The cool dude quickly catches on and smirks, "Interesting... First Nestor, then Gregory, and now Cielo Frio too. Looks like it's not a good day for Logan!"

Bureau of Celestial Intelligence is known for selling information, and they're always the first to know about important stuff.

Just as they're talking, another messenger rushes in, saying, "Boss, in the direction of West Lucozia, there's a sword light coming at high speed."

"Sword light? Who is it?" the cool dude asks immediately.

"Judging by the sword aura, it should be Blade Sage - Bladeheart Ronin!" the messenger reports.

"Even Bladeheart Ronin is making a move?" The cool dude squints, "If Bladeheart Ronin is out, the one from Serpentsteel Guild won't stay quiet, and Martial law bureau will also make a move. Looking at it this way, the whole world is about to shake."

The World-shaking List, one out of five, is a big deal that has never happened before. The balance of power in the world is about to shift.

At this point, the cool dude seems to figure something out and says, "You two, go tell the Bureau chief right away. It looks like the World-shaking List is going to be reshuffled!"

……..

Meanwhile, inside the Bayhaven, at the Royal Divinity Observatory.

An old, skinny guy with white hair squints at the messy array of prophetic symbols on the table.

"What the heck is going on?"

He's having a hard time wrapping his head around it, so he gives the prophetic symbols another shot, but it keeps spitting out the same outcome.

Now, the old guy's face is really starting to sour.

Bureau of Celestial Intelligence, there's a cool dude who took out a scroll of parchment from his treasure chest. The parchment is labeled with three big words: "World-shaking List!"

This list from Bureau of Celestial Intelligence. It gathers the top-notch strong people from everywhere. It doesn't care about age, gender, or anything else—just pure strength.

2. Serpentsteel Guild, Spike Lourd.​
9. Master of the Black List, Gregory Jones “Old Ghost” “Immortal of Wine”.​

The cool dude checked the list and put a tick next to Nestor's name and another next to Gregory's name.

Suddenly, an intel agent rushes in, handing over a bamboo slip and saying, "Boss, just got word—Cielo Frio, the Lord of Cold Frost City, has left the city!"

The cool dude raises an eyebrow, surprised. Cielo Frio has been in the city for ten years without stepping out, and today, they broke their own rule.

"Zenwood's Tranquil Temple?" The cool dude quickly catches on and smirks, "Interesting... First Nestor, then Gregory, and now Cielo Frio too. Looks like it's not a good day for Logan!"

Bureau of Celestial Intelligence is known for selling information, and they're always the first to know about important stuff.

Just as they're talking, another messenger rushes in, saying, "Boss, in the direction of West Lucozia, there's a sword light coming at high speed."

"Judging by the sword aura, it should be Blade Sage - Bladeheart Ronin!" the messenger reports.

"Even Bladeheart Ronin is making a move?" The cool dude squints, "If Bladeheart Ronin is out, the one from Serpentsteel Guild won't stay quiet, and Martial law bureau will also make a move. Looking at it this way, the whole world is about to shake."

The World-shaking List, one out of five, is a big deal that has never happened before. The balance of power in the world is about to shift.

At this point, the cool dude seems to figure something out and says, "You two, go tell the Bureau chief right away. It looks like the World-shaking List is going to be reshuffled!"

……..

An old, skinny guy with white hair squints at the messy array of prophetic symbols on the table.

He's having a hard time wrapping his head around it, so he gives the prophetic symbols another shot, but it keeps spitting out the same outcome.

Are you sure it's jungal2000 who translated this?

It's all confusing right now. Everything is a blackout until we get to the main storyline.

4. Thunderstrike Sect (sword experts) Master, Nolan Fitzgerald.​

……..

Hey bro Jungal2000 gregory jone was old drunkard.........you forgot......he was the one dustin saved remember he went to his friend .........one amongs the 3 master of west lucozia......this old ghost is someone different....you used wrong name plz review

……..

Where is mr jones (old ghost )when ?

……..

Was Logan ever part of this list at some point? I feel like he was then the events of 10 years ago happened then it got changed/reshuffled. (in before there's even a better list of godly individuals)

I remember the part of the story way before when Dustin's dad went to the clinic with his personal guard/butler (forgot his name) visiting Gregory and Dustin. Though the name Nestor sounds sort of familiar.

That Nestor guy is the one that killed the gods..

The one had Dustin got furious with..

I think he has a something to do with the death of Dustin's mother...
Though the guy seems heavenly with incredible strength..