An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Unpress the fast forward button

oops. this is very exciting.... now we will un-press the fast forward button... we will take this slowly because we need to internalize this, Logan has been exposed, imagine how many people will be looking to kill him now... :cool: either you are with him or against him. lets try to pause for now and let our imagination re-play the previous events.....

• what will happen to these two evil ladies??....
  • can there be more brutal way to get them killed than Evander? oh I wish.....
Salamat Kabayan...

Chapter 1601
“Mama He, you…you’re not kidding me, are you? The matchmaker…is really dead?”
The short-haired man still couldn’t believe it.
The matchmaker is a member of the majestic spirit haven. She is extremely powerful and good at observing people’s emotions. She never offends people easily. How could she be killed?
“Ouch! How dare I joke about such a big thing? My two girls can see it clearly. The matchmaker’s body is lying upstairs. If you don’t believe it, you can send someone to check it out.” The old madam said with her head full. said sweating profusely.
“You two, go up and take a look!”
The short-haired man didn’t dare to tell anyone, so he quickly ordered his younger brother to go upstairs to check.
Not long after, the two boys ran downstairs in a panic and gave the same bad news.
The matchmaker was indeed dead, and she was killed with one blow, without even a chance to resist.
After getting the result, the short-haired man was furious. He glanced at Dustin with fierce eyes and said sternly: “kid! Do you even know what you have done? If you kill the matchmaker, you will never be able to redeem yourself!”
“Come here! Chop this kid up and feed it to the dogs!”
The short-haired man said nothing and directly issued a kill order.
The matchmaker’s death cannot be in vain. If the murderer cannot be killed today, none of them will be able to escape punishment.
“kill!”
Without saying a word, a group of warriors from the heaven’s gate immediately charged forward with their swords raised.
Dustin had no expression on his face and raised one hand.
“Boom, boom, boom…”
A large number of silver needles shot out from the sleeves, instantly immobilizing all the warriors in the world.
Each warrior has a silver needle stuck in his neck.
No matter how hard they struggled, they couldn’t move.
“what’s the situation?”
The onlookers looked at each other in confusion, not knowing why.
In their eyes, they could only see the warriors of the majestic spirit haven, running and then suddenly freezing in place, as if they had been cast a restraining spell.
It’s really weird.
“Acupoint-sealing stunt?”
The short-haired man frowned and quickly saw the clues.
With a simple wave of his hand, more than a dozen warriors were immobilized. This method of sealing acupoints was really unpredictable.
It is definitely not something that ordinary experts can do.
“Kid! I admit that you have some ability, but today, you have offended the entire majestic spirit haven, so you will definitely die!”
The short-haired man had a gloomy face and slowly pulled out the knife from his waist.
“I’d like to reiterate that the matchmaker’s death has nothing to do with me. It was framed by someone.” Dustin said calmly.
He naturally knew the reputation of the majestic spirit haven. It was one of the three giants in the world, as famous as the Wu Gu Sect and the Sword Sect.
If he didn’t have any deep hatred, he would never want to be an enemy of majestic spirit haven.
So he had some reservations when he first started, and he didn’t hurt anyone.
“If you are being framed, then follow me to the majestic spirit haven headquarters and explain it to you face to face, but before that, you have to be at ease!” the short-haired man said coldly.
Naturally, he didn’t believe Dustin’s lies, but now he was not sure of defeating the opponent, so he used a delaying tactic to try to trick people into the majestic spirit haven headquarters.
Once there, even if Dustin had great abilities, he would not be able to escape death!
“I don’t have the habit of putting my life in the hands of others, so I can’t agree to your conditions.”
As Dustin said, he suddenly brought Isabela and Victoria forward and threw them next to the short-haired man: “The death of the matchmaker is related to the two of them. With the methods of your world, it shouldn’t be difficult to find out something.”

Chapter 1601
“Mama He, you…you’re not kidding me, are you? The matchmaker…is really dead?”
The short-haired man still couldn’t believe it.
The matchmaker is a member of the majestic spirit haven. She is extremely powerful and good at observing people’s emotions. She never offends people easily. How could she be killed?
“Ouch! How dare I joke about such a big thing? My two girls can see it clearly. The matchmaker’s body is lying upstairs. If you don’t believe it, you can send someone to check it out.” The old madam said with her head full. said sweating profusely.
“You two, go up and take a look!”
The short-haired man didn’t dare to tell anyone, so he quickly ordered his younger brother to go upstairs to check.
Not long after, the two boys ran downstairs in a panic and gave the same bad news.
The matchmaker was indeed dead, and she was killed with one blow, without even a chance to resist.
After getting the result, the short-haired man was furious. He glanced at Dustin with fierce eyes and said sternly: “kid! Do you even know what you have done? If you kill the matchmaker, you will never be able to redeem yourself!”
“Come here! Chop this kid up and feed it to the dogs!”
The short-haired man said nothing and directly issued a kill order.
The matchmaker’s death cannot be in vain. If the murderer cannot be killed today, none of them will be able to escape punishment.
“kill!”
Without saying a word, a group of warriors from the heaven’s gate immediately charged forward with their swords raised.
Dustin had no expression on his face and raised one hand.
“Boom, boom, boom…”
A large number of silver needles shot out from the sleeves, instantly immobilizing all the warriors in the world.
Each warrior has a silver needle stuck in his neck.
No matter how hard they struggled, they couldn’t move.
“what’s the situation?”
The onlookers looked at each other in confusion, not knowing why.
In their eyes, they could only see the warriors of the majestic spirit haven, running and then suddenly freezing in place, as if they had been cast a restraining spell.
It’s really weird.
“Acupoint-sealing stunt?”
The short-haired man frowned and quickly saw the clues.
With a simple wave of his hand, more than a dozen warriors were immobilized. This method of sealing acupoints was really unpredictable.
It is definitely not something that ordinary experts can do.
“Kid! I admit that you have some ability, but today, you have offended the entire majestic spirit haven, so you will definitely die!”
The short-haired man had a gloomy face and slowly pulled out the knife from his waist.
“I’d like to reiterate that the matchmaker’s death has nothing to do with me. It was framed by someone.” Dustin said calmly.
He naturally knew the reputation of the majestic spirit haven. It was one of the three giants in the world, as famous as the Wu Gu Sect and the Sword Sect.
If he didn’t have any deep hatred, he would never want to be an enemy of majestic spirit haven.
So he had some reservations when he first started, and he didn’t hurt anyone.
“If you are being framed, then follow me to the majestic spirit haven headquarters and explain it to you face to face, but before that, you have to be at ease!” the short-haired man said coldly.
Naturally, he didn’t believe Dustin’s lies, but now he was not sure of defeating the opponent, so he used a delaying tactic to try to trick people into the majestic spirit haven headquarters.
Once there, even if Dustin had great abilities, he would not be able to escape death!
“I don’t have the habit of putting my life in the hands of others, so I can’t agree to your conditions.”
As Dustin said, he suddenly brought Isabela and Victoria forward and threw them next to the short-haired man: “The death of the matchmaker is related to the two of them. With the methods of your world, it shouldn’t be difficult to find out something.”
Just trying, don't read much the names in there are at some point wrong

Is it jst me or Isabella and Victoria died in a anti climatic way I mean no suffering nothing jst poof and gone ... Really

💀 🗿🥲

Last edited:

oops. this is very exciting.... now we will un-press the fast forward button... we will take this slowly because we need to internalize this, Logan has been exposed, imagine how many people will be looking to kill him now... :cool: either you are with him or against him. lets try to pause for now and let our imagination re-play the previous events.....

Thank You Bro💗

Chapter 1582 A Standoff

Previously, he promised to hand over the formula just to preserve the family. Now, with Isabela's few words, she sentenced the Remington family to death. It was simply ruthless and malicious!

Facing the curses, Isabela remained unfazed. Instead, she greeted the vice general with a clasped fist and said loudly, "General, Evander must not die in vain. All these suspicious individuals must be arrested and subjected to extreme punishment to set an example and establish authority!"

Upon hearing this, the vice general nodded. With a wave of his hand, he ordered, "Men! Arrest all these murderers and subject them to severe interrogation!"

"Hold on!"

Dustin suddenly took two steps forward, speaking coldly, "Evander was killed by me, and it has nothing to do with the Remington family. I'm willing to bear all the consequences."

"Hmph! As a murderer, you will naturally be severely punished. But these accomplices won't get off easily!" the vice general sternly declared.

"If you dare to act recklessly, I guarantee that you will end up just like Evander." Dustin's eyes were cold.

"What? Are you threatening me? Even at the brink of death, you're still oblivious!" The vice general narrowed his eyes and drew his gun from his waist.

"Dustin! Dozens of guns are aimed at you. I don't believe you can stir up any storms!" Victoria sneered.

"Dustin, surrender now, and maybe you can leave with a complete corpse." Isabela said in a weird tone.

"I'll say it again. Whoever dares to act recklessly today will die!" Dustin's aura was fierce.

"Hmph! I think you won't shed a tear until you see the coffin!" The vice general raised his hand, shouting, "Men! Take them all down! Anyone who dares to resist, kill without mercy!"

As soon as he finished speaking, all the armed soldiers loaded their guns, aiming at Dustin and the others.

Seeing this scene, the members of the Remington family were scared speechless, in a state of panic.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

Just as the atmosphere became tense, over the Remington family estate, suddenly, more than a dozen armed helicopters appeared.

After hovering, ropes were thrown down.

Following that, heavily armed elite soldiers descended from the helicopters.

At first glance, it seemed like heavenly soldiers descending to earth, majestic and awe-inspiring.

In just a few breaths, the ground was already covered with people.

These elite soldiers, as soon as they appeared, firmly surrounded the Duskshire Royal Palace's people, showing no courtesy at all.

The Duskshire Royal Palace's forces also didn't back down, turning their guns in response, and a standoff began.

From the number alone, the airdropped elites were obviously twice as many.

"Who are you people? How dare you point guns at the people of our Duskshire Royal Palace? Are you seeking death?!" The vice general glared, loudly rebuking.

Looking across the entire Stonia, there were few who dared to oppose the Duskshire Royal Palace.

"How about the Duskshire Royal Palace? Leave within three minutes, or die!" A cold, clear female voice suddenly echoed in the sky.

"Who? Who's speaking?!" The vice general looked around.

However, at this moment, a fiery red figure suddenly leaped down from the helicopter.

Without using ropes or any equipment, she just descended from the sky.

"Boom!"

With a loud noise, the red figure heavily landed on the ground, raising a large amount of dust.

The next moment, a woman dressed in red armor, with short white hair, and stunningly beautiful, walked out slowly from the dust.

It was none other than the female war god, Scarlet Spanner!
Woohoo!!! Scarlet my man!! Goddess of War!!..😁😁😁

Langya boss!! Naexcite ako!!.. hahahaha… akala ko next chapter na, buti nakahinga pa ako ulet..😂😂😂 cant wait sa next.. Thanx so much boss!!!…😁😁😁

Chapter 1613 Not Today

"No way... absolutely impossible!"

"Logan is the pride of heaven. How can he be compared to Dustin? It must be a coincidence!"

Isabela couldn't believe the result.

She had known Dustin for some time, and he was clearly a lower-class person in society. How could he suddenly become the unparalleled Kirin Son?

This is simply unbelievable!

"It must be a mistake. A Kirin tattoo doesn't mean anything. Anyone can get one. Maybe Dustin got this tattoo just to scare people and play tricks!"

After the shock, Victoria also had a skeptical look on her face.

No one knew Dustin's background better than her. According to what Julie and Florence said when they met in Millsburg province, he was a complete waste, at best, good at a bit of fighting.

Compared to the Kirin Son, it's like night and day.

"Ah..."

Looking at his tattered clothes and the tattoo still visible on his body, Dustin couldn't help but sigh lightly.

He didn't expect that a small mistake on his part would directly expose his identity. It looks like there will be trouble in the future.

"Long-lost Kirin Son, today I finally see you, and indeed, your reputation is well-deserved!"

Vincent clasped his hands in a salute, showing respect.

People he admires are few, and Logan is one of them.

"You've got the wrong person. I'm not Logan," Dustin shook his head slightly.

In front of so many people, he naturally wouldn't admit it.

Now, he can only hide it for a while.

"It's really just a misunderstanding. I knew it. How could Dustin become the heir of the West Lucozia?!"

After hearing Dustin's denial, Victoria instantly smiled with relief.

She was really startled just now, luckily it was a false alarm.

"Fortunately, it's just a misunderstanding. Otherwise, we would be in big trouble."

Isabela also breathed a sigh of relief, feeling a sense of surviving a disaster.

They had done so many things to harm Dustin. If he really was the Kirin Son of the Rhys family, not only would they be in trouble, but the entire family would suffer.

At that time, it would be a true disaster.

"Logan, even if you don't admit it, it's useless. People like us are destined to be extraordinary. Even if you deliberately hide it, one day it will be exposed."

Vincent shook his head. "Honestly, I'm looking forward to a face-to-face battle with the former Kirin Son. But now, it seems that you have changed. You've lost your sharpness and arrogance. You're no longer the supreme genius I remember."

"I don't understand what you're talking about."

Dustin said expressionlessly, "Vincent, three moves have passed. According to the previous agreement, you should stop now."

"Maybe the death of The Velvet Enchantress has nothing to do with you, but you and I, finally, will have a battle."

Vincent said with high spirits, "I really want to know whether the former Kirin Son is powerful, or if I am now."

"You are unparalleled, and I am not as good as you." Dustin said.

Vincent said, "The Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique, if you can withstand the first three moves, it is enough to prove your strength. But I still have the last move. I don't know if you can handle it?"

Vincent's eyes were filled with a hint of provocation.

Since mastering the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique, he had never truly used the fourth move, the God’s Electric Fury.

Firstly, the power of this move is too great and difficult to control.

Secondly, it consumes a lot, once used, all the energy in the body will be drained, it's a move that can only be used as a last resort.

But now, in order to compete with Logan, he was willing to take the risk and give it a try.

"Vincent, stop here. Don't do it again," Dustin shook his head.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?" Vincent frowned slightly, "The former Kirin Son never feared challenges. Now you seem hesitant and cautious. To be honest, you disappoint me."

"Vincent, if there is a chance in the future, we can spar again, but not today." Dustin looked around.

More and more people were gathering. If he didn't leave soon, there would be more trouble.

Chapter 1614: Arrow in Secret

"Choosing a day? Nah, let's do it tonight!" said Vincent all pumped up.

As he spoke, he took a deep breath. A bunch of cool spirit stuff from all over rushed into him.

Then, his energy got even crazier and scarier. His eyes, which were black before, turned white in a snap. His hair stood up, and his clothes made a whooshing sound.

He sparkled with electricity, making crackling sounds. Next thing you know, he lifted off the ground like a superhero or a super villain—so majestic and full of himself!

Even before doing anything, his powerful vibe made people almost unable to breathe. Everyone felt like bowing down to him, deep down inside.

It was as if Vincent wasn't a person anymore but a super powerful god!

"This is the super-duper move from the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique, God’s Thunder Fury. Everyone, get away quick, or you might get into trouble!" someone shouted, scaring everyone to step back.

Actually, they didn't need a warning; they could feel the danger.

Compared to the last three moves, Vincent's next attack was way stronger.

He hadn't even attacked yet, but it gave everyone the chills and made them scared.

"Vincent is finally gonna use his special move. Poor Dustin is definitely gonna get smashed!" said Victoria with a grudge.

"Kill him! Kill him! We have to kill him!" Isabela gritted her teeth, her face full of bitterness.

The better Dustin is, the more he threatens them. If he doesn't die tonight, it'll be a big problem later. So, they could only hope and pray that Vincent would totally cut down Dustin to avoid future troubles!

"Stop!"

Suddenly, a loud shout rang out.

Right after that, an arrow shining with gold appeared from the darkness and shot toward Vincent like lightning.

Swoosh!

The golden arrow tore through the air, leaving a long golden trail.

It didn't explode with strong power, but it was surprisingly fast, like lightning, reaching him in the blink of an eye.

"Hmm?"

Vincent's eyes widened, and he instinctively raised his hand to block.

Boom!

The arrow made a loud bang, hitting Vincent's protective energy hard. Its terrifying force not only pierced through the energy shield but also pushed Vincent back several steps.

The attack he was gearing up for vanished in an instant.

This sudden turn of events shocked everyone watching.

No one expected someone to dare sneak-attack Vincent, and on top of that, push him back a few steps.

"Who did it? Who shot an arrow in secret?!"

Vincent was a bit annoyed, and he glared fiercely at the spot where the golden arrow came from.

"It's me."

In the darkness, a fancy-looking, handsome young guy walked over with confidence.

Behind him were two beautiful girls—one holding a bow and the other with arrows—walking by his side.

"Oh, it's you?"

Seeing the guy, Vincent raised an eyebrow, quite surprised. The newcomer was none other than Adam Spanner, also known as one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons!

Chapter 1615 Lonely as Snow

"Oh my goodness! Isn't that General Adam? What's he doing here?"

"Wow! It really is General Adam! This is going to be interesting!"

"Oh gosh! General looks so handsome, even more than on TV!"

Adam's sudden appearance caused quite a stir around.

Some young ladies were practically shining with excitement, their faces full of admiration.

In the Dragonmarsh Empire, there were four war gods, but only one military god.

A military god, naturally, was someone both brave and smart, good at both war and strategy.

Adam was not only exceptionally skilled in martial arts, but also unmatched in tactics. The crucial part? He had a face that could charm numerous women.

In terms of popularity, Adam was undoubtedly one of the most prominent figures in the Dragonmarsh Empire.

Wherever he went, he always caused a huge sensation.

"Vincent, ease up a bit. Isn't it more comfortable to go home and sleep on a late night? What's the point of all this fighting?" Adam calmly spoke.

"Do you know who's in front of me, Adam?" Vincent raised his chin.

"Does it really matter who it is? Under the Emperor's feet, everything must follow the rules. Your commotion is getting uncontainable. If you keep going, don't blame me for not being polite." Adam remained expressionless.

"Judging by how you look, you probably already know who’s in front of me." Vincent glanced around and soon realized, "You rushed over specifically to help Logan, right? But do you think you can keep today's events a secret?"

"Vincent, you're a man of the martial world, enjoying life and righteousness. Why bother meddling here?" Adam advised.

"Since you know I'm a man of the martial world, you should understand that in our world, strength is everything."

Vincent declared loudly, "For years, I've been undefeated, without a worthy opponent. It's as lonely as snow. So now, I need a strong adversary to ignite my fighting spirit. Logan, the son of Kirin, is the perfect opponent for me. If I defeat him, I'll be the best in the world!"

"The best in the world?"

At this, Adam chuckled, a hint of mockery in his tone, "Vincent, regardless of Logan's abilities, you can't even beat Nolan Fitzgerald, one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons. How can you talk about being the best in the world?"

"Nolan Fitzgerald of the Thunderstrike Sect?"

Vincent squinted his eyes, coldly stating, "Though Nolan Fitzgerald is formidable, he might not be my match. When I have the chance to face him, we'll see who's superior. But for now, my target is Logan!"

"Vincent, Stonia is not under the control of your Worldly Society. You can't just do as you please. If you dare to cause trouble today, be careful I don't put a few holes in you." Adam remained indifferent.

"What? Are you challenging me?" Vincent raised his head slightly.

Although General Adam was renowned for his military exploits, Vincent was confident that he had a 90% chance of winning in a one-on-one fight.

"A challenge? You're thinking too much. I prefer group fights."

Adam said matter-of-factly, "If you want to fight, you have two choices: either you fight us all alone, or we all beat you up together. Take your pick."

"..."

Vincent was left speechless for a moment.

He didn't expect the esteemed military god to say something so shameless, and with a straight face, too.

Talk about lacking martial virtue!

"Hey, have you thought it through? Are you going to fight or not?"

Turning the tables, Adam started urging him.

"You..." Vincent was a bit annoyed.

Dealing with Logan alone was challenging enough, and now with Adam in the mix, he had no chance of winning.

Last edited:
Boooo adam!!! you're a cry baby, you want to make peace, we want to make war with that Vincent who don't know how to investigate... just pure muscles, no brain. I want Scarlet! I want some action... Kill that brainless thug!

Chapter 1616 Escort to Hell

Finally having an opportunity, Vincent was unwilling to let it slip away.

"Adam, you're a renowned military god worldwide. Aren't you afraid of being ridiculed for using numbers to overpower the few?" Vincent deliberately provoked.

"You folks in the martial world have your rules, and we on the battlefield have our own style. You're used to one-on-one duels, and I respect your choice. But we're used to group fights. Shouldn't you also respect our preference?" Adam calmly explained.

"You... You're just twisting the facts!" Vincent was infuriated.

It was shameless to speak without martial virtue, and yet he spoke so grandly. Vincent had never encountered such an shameless person.

"Enough, stop the nonsense. If you want to fight, fight; if not, leave. Don't drag it out like a nagging woman," Adam became a bit impatient.

These words almost broke through Vincent's defenses, making him grit his teeth.

Not good with arguments, he knew that if they continued like this, not only would he gain nothing, but he might also find himself in a troublesome situation.

For now, it seemed wise to step back.

"Adam, I'll remember today's events. But don't celebrate too soon because your appearance only solidifies Logan's identity. Take care of yourselves, goodbye!"

After throwing these words, Vincent vanished into the darkness.

Adam glanced at Dustin, shrugged, expressing his helplessness.

As Vincent said, Dustin's identity probably couldn't be hidden anymore.

The events in the Emberhold (inner city) would spread throughout Stonia overnight. Even with the power of the Spanner family, it was impossible to completely seal the information.

Interfering now would only draw more attention.

"All clear."

Dustin shook his head slightly, unconcerned.

He had long expected a day like this from the moment he set foot in Stonia. He was prepared for the worst.

What had to happen would happen eventually; you could hide for a while but not forever.

Now, it was time to face it head-on.

"Isabela, what should we do now?"

In the crowd, Victoria looked panicked, sweat trickling down her face.

Vincent had already left, and the plan to kill Dustin had utterly failed. Now, their situation was precarious, with their lives in constant danger.

"Let's leave this place first, saving our lives is the priority!"

Isabela clenched her teeth and quickly made a decision.

Although she was somewhat unwilling, they could only go back to seek help from Ignatius and prepare anew.

"Swoosh!"

Just as the two were preparing to flee, a figure suddenly appeared before them.

Dustin, who had been standing at a distance just now, had somehow moved to block their way.

"Where are you two planning to go?"

Dustin turned slowly, his gaze icy and filled with killing intent.

"We... We suddenly have urgent matters at home and need to leave first," Victoria forced a smile.

"Oh? Is that so? Do you want me to accompany you?" Dustin said coldly.

"No... no need to trouble you; we can go back on our own," Victoria replied stiffly.

"No trouble at all, just a small effort."

Dustin suddenly grinned, "Besides, I'm more than willing to escort you two to hell. So, no need to be polite, have a safe journey."

Chapter 1617 Not Gonna Bow

"Ah?"

Seeing Dustin's icy smile, Victoria was so frightened that her whole body shivered, almost wetting herself.

After regaining her composure, she quickly begged for mercy, "Du... Dustin, let's talk. Everything before was a misunderstanding. If you have any grievances, we can sit down and discuss it."

"Give me one reason not to kill you?" Dustin approached slowly, his eyes filled with killing intent.

"A reason? The reason is... our survival is beneficial to you!" Victoria quickly grasped the situation and said, "You wanted half of our family property before, right? We agree to your conditions. As long as you don't kill us, we can agree to any condition you have."

"Too late."

Dustin shook his head, "If you had this realization earlier, I might have considered sparing your lives. But now I see that you people are truly incorrigible, not worth keeping alive!"

"Dustin, we were wrong, we really know our mistakes!"

Victoria panicked and quickly tugged on Isabela's sleeve, seeking help, "Isabela, say something! Otherwise, we're done for!"

"What are you panicking for? So pathetic!"

At this moment, Isabela became resolute, raising her head proudly, "Dustin, don't think I'll kneel down and beg you. I am a daughter of a wealthy family and will never bow down like a lowlife like you!"

This statement left Victoria pale, and she growled, "Isabela, are you crazy? Do you know what you're saying? Are you throwing your life away?"

"Humph! Do you think he'll go easy on us if we beg? Dream on!"

Isabela's face darkened, "The more scared we are, the more arrogant he'll become. We can't let him grow more presumptuous!"

"If you provoke him like this, what if he gets angry?" Victoria pleaded with a tearful face.

She had just witnessed Dustin's strength. Even someone like Vincent, a genius, was temporarily unable to deal with him, showcasing his extraordinary abilities. If Dustin got furious, it would be effortless for him to kill them.

"Humph! With so many people watching, I don't believe he'll dare to do anything!" Isabela retorted.

"Too many people around? Alright, I'll help you with that."

Dustin sneered and signaled Adam.

The latter quickly understood and immediately instructed his subordinates to disperse the surrounding onlookers.

In just a few minutes, the once bustling place became eerily quiet.

Seeing this, Isabela's eyelids couldn't help but twitch, and cold sweat broke out.

"Isabela, what do we do now? There's no one around."

Victoria was anxious and restless.

"Dustin! Don't think scaring us like this will work. I'll tell you the truth, we have a powerful backing!"

"Oh? A powerful backing? May I ask who?" Dustin asked casually.

"The Jade-Faced War God—Ignatius!" Isabela raised her chin slightly.

"No wonder you're so arrogant. So Ignatius is the one backing you."

Dustin nodded, "So, tonight's plan to use someone else's knife to kill failed, all orchestrated by Ignatius behind the scenes?"

"Hey! I didn't say that!"

Isabela's face changed, hurriedly denying it.

Before the operation, Ignatius had strictly warned them not to reveal any information, or they would be held accountable.

"I don't need you to admit it. Tonight, I have plenty of time to play with you."

Dustin looked at Adam, who quickly understood and snapped his fingers.

Two female attendants didn't waste time and directly tied up Isabela and Victoria.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!"

Isabela instantly lost her composure, starting to threaten, "I warn you, we are people of the Jade-Faced War God. If you dare to harm us even a bit, the Jade-Faced War God won't let you off!"

Chapter 1618 No Cards Left to Play

"Really don't know how dire the situation is until facing death."

Dustin said mockingly, "Do you think I would fear Ignatius? If I were afraid, would I have killed Evander?"

With these words, Isabela was struck as if by lightning, standing frozen on the spot.

She almost forgot that Dustin dared to kill Evander, let alone them?

This guy was a complete madman.

"Enough, I'm too lazy to talk to you now. Once you're in prison, you'll naturally start talking."

Dustin said indifferently, "Take them away."

Adam made a gesture, and the two female attendants immediately dragged Isabela and Victoria, preparing to leave.

"No! I don't want to go to jail!"

"Dustin, please spare me. I truly know my mistakes. I'll serve you like an ox and a horse in the future. I'll do anything you say. If you tell me to go east, I won't go west. I'm begging you!"

Victoria was genuinely terrified, crying and pleading with tears streaming down her face.

Seeing that Dustin didn't react, Victoria immediately turned to Isabela and shouted, "Isabela! What are you doing? Hurry up and apologize! If you want to die, don't drag me down!"

With this shout, Isabela snapped out of her daze as if waking from a dream and finally regained her senses.

Now that the situation had turned against them and they had no cards left to play, she couldn't resist Dustin, especially with the help of the Spanner family.

Although she was unwilling, she had no choice now but to submit.

"I'll say... I'll say everything!"

"Dustin, as long as you let us go, I'll tell you everything you want to know!"

Isabela compromised, her whole being appearing limp like a frostbitten eggplant.

"You don't have the qualifications to negotiate conditions with me. First, tell me everything about your conspiracy. If I find it valuable, I might consider it." Dustin said faintly.

"Okay... I'll talk." Isabela nodded, just as she was about to speak.

In the distance, a sudden flash of fire appeared in the darkness.

Following that, there was a muffled sound, and a golden bullet suddenly tore through the darkness, piercing through Isabela's forehead.

The bullet entered from the eyebrow and exited from the back of the head, leaving a splatter of red and white, splashing all over the ground.

"Ah..."

Isabela trembled all over, her eyes rolled back, a look of disbelief on her face.

The next moment, she fell backward to the ground, dead without closing her eyes.

"Ah?"

The sudden turn of events stunned Victoria, who was standing nearby.

She could not have expected that Isabela, a daughter of a wealthy family, would die in such a way.

Who did it? Why would someone assassinate Isabela?

"Quick, take cover!"

Adam frowned and quickly signaled the two female attendants to hide.

The ability to conduct a long-range assassination in the dark, separated by a thousand meters, was enough to prove that the assassin was extraordinary.

Whether Isabela lived or died, he didn't care. The lives of his trusted subordinates were what mattered most.

"Bang!"

At this moment, another muffled sound came from a distance.

With a flash of light, the second golden bullet killed Victoria on the spot while she was still in a daze!

She died in the same way as Isabela, with a hole in her forehead and no chance of salvation.

Chapter 1619 A Cunning Plan

Seeing the two lifeless bodies on the ground, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brows slightly.

Martial artists typically possessed keen senses. When an attack was imminent, there would usually be a premonition, prompting instinctive actions to dodge or block.

However, the two gunshots just now were very discreet, coupled with the lack of any killing intent toward him, so he hadn't sensed it in advance.

Although he didn't care whether Isabela and Victoria lived or died, witnessing an assassination right in front of him felt like a blatant provocation.

Lifting his head, Dustin casually looked towards the direction from which the bullets came.

It was an elevated position with a broad field of view, but now it was empty, the shooter having vanished.

"Quick! Immediately seal off the scene and make sure to catch the killer!"

Reacting swiftly, Adam gave a decisive order.

"No need. The killer has already escaped," Dustin said, raising his hand to stop them.

Isabela and Victoria's deaths were of little consequence, and there was no need to make a fuss.

Unfortunately, the two died too quickly, without revealing anything and without venting their grievances properly.

A bit annoyed.

"Dustin, do you know who the killer is?"

Adam asked cautiously.

"Not sure, but I can make a good guess."

Dustin said indifferently, "Most likely, the assassin is one of Ignatius's people."

"Ignatius?"

Adam raised an eyebrow slightly. "Strange, why would he kill them? Two minor characters, is it worth sending someone to assassinate them?"

"There's a high probability that it's related to me."

Dustin said thoughtfully, "If I'm not mistaken, Ignatius should be aware of my true identity. So, he used these two women to set up a trap for me and tried to kill me through Vincent."

The reason for such suspicion was that, with Ignatius's status, dealing with an ordinary person didn't require such a convoluted approach.

This method of using someone else to do the dirty work was only necessary if there were concerns.

An ordinary person wouldn't have that capability.

Only the identity of Logan would make Ignatius cautious.

"This Ignatius is really audacious, knowing who you are, yet still daring to secretly attack. He truly doesn't regard the West Lucozia Royal Family highly!"

Adam squinted his eyes, a hint of killing intent in them.

Daring to plot against his brother, this guy was truly asking for a beating!

"Now that my identity hasn't been exposed, as long as they find two scapegoats to take the blame, even if there are failure, they won't trace it back to Ignatius."

Dustin said calmly.

If he died tonight, the ones ultimately framed for it would be Vincent and the two women, Isabela and Victoria.

And he could be sure that, whether successful or not, Isabela and Victoria would be killed to eliminate any potential problems.

"Damn it! What a cunning plan!"

Adam's expression turned serious. "Dustin, if Ignatius finds out about your identity, it won't be long before the whole city is in turmoil. By then, you'll be in constant trouble. Why don't you leave to avoid the limelight?"

The identity of Logan, despite its nobility, came with endless dangers.

Looking at the entire court, more than half of the officials considered the West Lucozia Royal Family, especially the West Lucozia King, as traitors.

Openly or secretly, countless people were hoping for the swift death of the West Lucozia King.

As the crown prince of West Lucozia, Logan naturally received excellent treatment, but it came with ten years of turmoil.

"Don't need to. What's destined to come will come. I don't want to hide anymore."

Dustin shook his head. "The events from ten years ago will eventually be brought to light. Perhaps only by being used as bait can those hidden ghosts be exposed one by one."

"Have you really thought this through?"

Adam raised his eyebrows slightly.

Chapter 1620 A Mysterious Guest

"Sure."

Dustin's gaze was firm. "I've got a lead on the truth from ten years ago. Whatever happens, I can't leave."

"Alright! Since you've made up your mind, bro, I unconditionally support you. Just ask if you need anything!" Adam patted his chest.

"Don't worry, I won't be polite with you." Dustin smiled faintly. "If there's any tough task, I'll rely on you."

"Look at you talking. Am I only fit for tough tasks?" Adam said teasingly.

"Hard work deserves good pay, right? You're the famous God of War. What can't you handle?" Dustin praised him.

"Well, that's true." Adam was somewhat proud. "You may be the son of the Kirin, but in certain aspects, you're not as good as me."

"Ah, right, right, right." Dustin nodded repeatedly, playing along. "Let's not talk about that now. Take care of the body; I'll be off."

With that, he patted Adam's shoulder and left.

"Did you two see that? The noble son of the Rhys family, in the end, has to request my help. How's my dignity?" Adam raised his head, looking at two female attendants behind him, with a bit of pride.

"D-dignity."

The two attendants exchanged glances and forced a smile.

But in their hearts, they wondered if their young master had been given some strange potion. Clearly doing a favor for someone, why did he look so proud? Wasn't he the imposing God of War who rarely showed his emotions?

The deaths of Isabela and the others had no impact on Dustin. After saying goodbye to Adam, he immediately returned to the villa.

Mainly, he was worried about any countermove from Ignatius that could endanger the people around him.

"Brother Dustin, you're back?"

At the villa entrance, Dustin had just gotten out of the car when he saw Maximus coming towards him, seeming like he had something to say.

"What's up?" Dustin asked.

"Brother Dustin, there's a mysterious guest at home, claiming to have urgent matters to discuss with you. She's been waiting for a long time," Maximus reported.

"Mysterious guest? Who is it?" Dustin was curious.

"I don't know." Maximus shook his head. "She concealed herself very well, and I couldn't see her face clearly, but I can confirm it's a woman."

"Let's go, and see."

Dustin didn't say much. After a brief greeting, he walked straight into the villa.

Now, in the living room on the first floor of the villa.

A woman in white, wearing a conical hat and a veil, sat quietly.

No words, no movement, as if in a trance.

The tea and snacks on the table showed no signs of being touched.

"Who are you? What brings you here?" Dustin sat across from the woman in white and asked directly.

"I am Gabrielle Whitlock. I come from the palace and have been entrusted to deliver a message to Mr Rhys tonight."

A crisp and charming voice drifted out from the veil, carrying a fragrance like orchids.

"Gabrielle?" Dustin raised an eyebrow, quickly realizing.

The masked woman in front of him was none other than the top beauty on the Beauty Index, the number one beauty in the Dragonmarsh Empire!

Beauty Index
First, Gabrielle Whitlock
Second, Scarlet
Third Dahlia? Or Natasha?

Chapter 1620 A Mysterious Guest

"Sure."

Dustin's gaze was firm. "I've got a lead on the truth from ten years ago. Whatever happens, I can't leave."

"Alright! Since you've made up your mind, bro, I unconditionally support you. Just ask if you need anything!" Adam patted his chest.

"Don't worry, I won't be polite with you." Dustin smiled faintly. "If there's any tough task, I'll rely on you."

"Look at you talking. Am I only fit for tough tasks?" Adam said teasingly.

"Hard work deserves good pay, right? You're the famous God of War. What can't you handle?" Dustin praised him.

"Well, that's true." Adam was somewhat proud. "You may be the son of the Kirin, but in certain aspects, you're not as good as me."

"Ah, right, right, right." Dustin nodded repeatedly, playing along. "Let's not talk about that now. Take care of the body; I'll be off."

With that, he patted Adam's shoulder and left.

"Did you two see that? The noble son of the Rhys family, in the end, has to request my help. How's my dignity?" Adam raised his head, looking at two female attendants behind him, with a bit of pride.

"D-dignity."

The two attendants exchanged glances and forced a smile.

But in their hearts, they wondered if their young master had been given some strange potion. Clearly doing a favor for someone, why did he look so proud? Wasn't he the imposing God of War who rarely showed his emotions?

The deaths of Isabela and the others had no impact on Dustin. After saying goodbye to Adam, he immediately returned to the villa.

Mainly, he was worried about any countermove from Ignatius that could endanger the people around him.

"Brother Dustin, you're back?"

At the villa entrance, Dustin had just gotten out of the car when he saw Maximus coming towards him, seeming like he had something to say.

"What's up?" Dustin asked.

"Brother Dustin, there's a mysterious guest at home, claiming to have urgent matters to discuss with you. She's been waiting for a long time," Maximus reported.

"Mysterious guest? Who is it?" Dustin was curious.

"I don't know." Maximus shook his head. "She concealed herself very well, and I couldn't see her face clearly, but I can confirm it's a woman."

"Let's go, and see."

Dustin didn't say much. After a brief greeting, he walked straight into the villa.

Now, in the living room on the first floor of the villa.

A woman in white, wearing a conical hat and a veil, sat quietly.

No words, no movement, as if in a trance.

The tea and snacks on the table showed no signs of being touched.

"Who are you? What brings you here?" Dustin sat across from the woman in white and asked directly.

"I am Gabrielle Whitlock. I come from the palace and have been entrusted to deliver a message to Mr Rhys tonight."

A crisp and charming voice drifted out from the veil, carrying a fragrance like orchids.

"Gabrielle?" Dustin raised an eyebrow, quickly realizing.

The masked woman in front of him was none other than the top beauty on the Beauty Index, the number one beauty in the Dragonmarsh Empire!
Finally just caught up #thanks Jungal

Chapter 1615 Lonely as Snow

"Oh my goodness! Isn't that General Adam? What's he doing here?"

"Wow! It really is General Adam! This is going to be interesting!"

"Oh gosh! General looks so handsome, even more than on TV!"

Adam's sudden appearance caused quite a stir around.

Some young ladies were practically shining with excitement, their faces full of admiration.

In the Dragonmarsh Empire, there were four war gods, but only one military god.

A military god, naturally, was someone both brave and smart, good at both war and strategy.

Adam was not only exceptionally skilled in martial arts, but also unmatched in tactics. The crucial part? He had a face that could charm numerous women.

In terms of popularity, Adam was undoubtedly one of the most prominent figures in the Dragonmarsh Empire.

Wherever he went, he always caused a huge sensation.

"Vincent, ease up a bit. Isn't it more comfortable to go home and sleep on a late night? What's the point of all this fighting?" Adam calmly spoke.

"Do you know who's in front of me, Adam?" Vincent raised his chin.

"Does it really matter who it is? Under the Emperor's feet, everything must follow the rules. Your commotion is getting uncontainable. If you keep going, don't blame me for not being polite." Adam remained expressionless.

"Judging by how you look, you probably already know who’s in front of me." Vincent glanced around and soon realized, "You rushed over specifically to help Logan, right? But do you think you can keep today's events a secret?"

"Vincent, you're a man of the martial world, enjoying life and righteousness. Why bother meddling here?" Adam advised.

"Since you know I'm a man of the martial world, you should understand that in our world, strength is everything."

Vincent declared loudly, "For years, I've been undefeated, without a worthy opponent. It's as lonely as snow. So now, I need a strong adversary to ignite my fighting spirit. Logan, the son of Kirin, is the perfect opponent for me. If I defeat him, I'll be the best in the world!"

"The best in the world?"

At this, Adam chuckled, a hint of mockery in his tone, "Vincent, regardless of Logan's abilities, you can't even beat Nolan Fitzgerald, one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons. How can you talk about being the best in the world?"

"Nolan Fitzgerald of the Glenstead Society?"

Vincent squinted his eyes, coldly stating, "Though Nolan Fitzgerald is formidable, he might not be my match. When I have the chance to face him, we'll see who's superior. But for now, my target is Logan!"

"Vincent, Stonia is not under the control of your Worldly Society. You can't just do as you please. If you dare to cause trouble today, be careful I don't put a few holes in you." Adam remained indifferent.

"What? Are you challenging me?" Vincent raised his head slightly.

Although General Adam was renowned for his military exploits, Vincent was confident that he had a 90% chance of winning in a one-on-one fight.

"A challenge? You're thinking too much. I prefer group fights."

Adam said matter-of-factly, "If you want to fight, you have two choices: either you fight us all alone, or we all beat you up together. Take your pick."

"..."

Vincent was left speechless for a moment.

He didn't expect the esteemed military god to say something so shameless, and with a straight face, too.

Talk about lacking martial virtue!

"Hey, have you thought it through? Are you going to fight or not?"

Turning the tables, Adam started urging him.

"You..." Vincent was a bit annoyed.

Dealing with Logan alone was challenging enough, and now with Adam in the mix, he had no chance of winning.
Adam please step aside. Dustin can handle him alone. Don’t you know that he can kill two stones with one bird? He can take this man down by simply yelling “Bang!” and “Boom!” 😎