An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Btw what's the status of 1600+ am way to excited it's getting really interesting now 👀

It's just a miscalculated number.. I guess the story still aline
Nahh it's actually missing a chapter but the story is so aligned that I didn't even notice untill someone pointed it out ... U can check it on the Chinese version too or jst wait for jungle to upload the missing one !!

Nahh it's actually missing a chapter but the story is so aligned that I didn't even notice untill someone pointed it out ... U can check it on the Chinese version too or jst wait for jungle to upload the missing one !!
i am doing it now, its really just a filler... i agree with you, the story can live without it.

 War is coming. I repeat. War is coming..

Hey folks, as you all know, I'm not reading ahead; I only read and post. So, what you see here is what I've finished reading. With the author gradually revealing details, we're discovering new things. Some Chinese terms lack a direct English translation, like Eugene Montgomery, who's been addressed with various titles – King Eugene, Prince, Duke Eugene. Similarly, Rufus has been called both King of Theswe and Prince of Theswe from West Lucozia. To maintain consistency and give context to the story, I'll stick to the following:

• Eugene is the Prince of Duskshire, one of top 3 highest members of the royal court.
  • Rufus is the King of Theswe in West Lucozia.
  • Dragonmarsh constitutes an empire, not merely a kingdom, comprising multiple kingdoms overseen by the emperor. West Lucuzia stands out as a formidable kingdom, to the extent that it poses a significant threat to the empire's stability. That's the extent of my knowledge on the matter.

Note that 'Theswe' and 'Duskshire' are not places but titles, akin to 'Prince of Wales'.

Chapter 1601 Not Going to Surrender

"Hey, Madam, you... are you not joking with me? The Velvet Enchantress... really died?"

The short guy still couldn't believe it.

The Velvet Enchantress was a member of the World Society, with impressive strength and skills in reading people. She never easily offended anyone, so how could she be killed?

"Oh my! How could I joke about something like this? My two girls saw it clearly. Right now, The Velvet Enchantress's body is upstairs. If you don't believe it, you can send someone to check," the madam said, sweating.

"You two, go upstairs and check!"

The short guy, not daring to be arrogant, quickly ordered his guys to check upstairs.

Soon, the two guys hurriedly ran downstairs, delivering the same sad news.

The Velvet Enchantress was indeed dead, killed in one blow without a chance to resist.

Upon hearing the news, the short guy was furious. With a fierce look, he turned to Dustin and said angrily, "Kid! Do you even know what you've done? Killing The Velvet Enchantress, you're as good as dead!"

"Get him! Chop this kid into pieces and feed him to the dogs!"

The short guy didn't waste any words, immediately issuing a death order.

The Velvet Enchantress couldn't die in vain. If they didn't kill the murderer today, they would all face punishment.

"Attack!"

The World Society warriors rushed forward without a second thought.

Dustin remained expressionless, raising a hand.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

A large number of silver needles shot out from his sleeves, instantly immobilizing all the World Society warriors.

Each warrior had a silver needle in their neck, and no matter how they struggled, they couldn't move an inch.

"What's going on?"

The onlookers looked at each other in confusion.

In their eyes, the World Society warriors were running and suddenly froze in place, as if under a petrification spell.

Truly mysterious.

"Pressure point technique?"

The short guy frowned, quickly figuring it out.

With a simple wave of his hand, he froze over a dozen warriors. This pressure point technique was truly profound and not something an ordinary expert could achieve.

"Kid! I admit you've got some skills, but today, you've offended the entire World Society. You're as good as dead!" The short guy said with a dark face, drawing his knife.

"I'll say it again, The Velvet Enchantress's death has nothing to do with me. Someone framed and set me up," Dustin said calmly.

He knew about the World Society's reputation, one of the three giants in the martial world, alongside the Mystic Arts Order and the Thunderstrike Sect. Unless there was deep enmity, he didn't want to be enemies with the World Society.

So, in his previous actions, he held back and didn't harm anyone.

"If you were framed, come with me to the World Society headquarters and explain it face to face. But before that, you must surrender!" The short guy said coldly.

He didn't believe Dustin's words, but he wasn't sure he could win against him now. So, he used a tactic to try to trick Dustin into the World Society headquarters.

There, even if Dustin had great skills, he wouldn't escape death!

"I don't have the habit of handing my life to others, so I can't agree to your conditions," Dustin said. Suddenly, he brought Isabela and Victoria forward and threw them to the short guy. "The Velvet Enchantress's death is related to these two. With your World Society's methods, it shouldn't be difficult to get some information from them."

Last edited:
Chapter 1602 Fatal Blow

"Hmm?"

The short guy furrowed his brows slightly, his gaze shifting towards Isabela and the others.

"No... it has nothing to do with us! We didn't do anything; we're innocent!" Victoria shook her head in fear, trying to explain.

"Steward, we were friends with The Velvet Enchantress. How could we harm her? Don't be misled by this guy!" Isabela pleaded, crying, and pointed at Dustin. "It's that guy, he killed The Velvet Enchantress and plans to frame us. We're two weak girls, we can't resist. Please, lord steward, make a fair judgment! Stand up for The Velvet Enchantress!"

Seeing the pitiful looks of the two girls, the already angry short guy became even more furious. He scolded, "Kid! If you're a man, face the consequences yourself. Using two women as scapegoats, what kind of hero does that make you?"

"Everything I said is true. Though they are women, their hearts are more malicious than you can imagine. If you believe them, you'll only harm yourself and others," Dustin warned.

"Nonsense!"

The short guy glared and shouted, "Everyone saw it. You killed The Velvet Enchantress, and now you're trying to argue? Looks like you won't shed a tear until you see the coffin!"

With that, the short guy didn't waste any more words; he went straight for action.

His long knife slashed through the air, sending a sharp blade towards Dustin's head.

Dustin didn't dodge; he just waved his hand lightly.

"Bang!"

The blade was instantly shattered, posing no threat.

Seemingly anticipating this, the short guy, using the distraction of the blade, closed in. He aimed a fierce strike at Dustin's neck.

The attack was fast and powerful, showing the depth of his skill.

"Clang!"

Just when it seemed like a fatal blow, Dustin suddenly extended two fingers, effortlessly catching the blade.

"What?!"

Seeing this, the short guy was dumbfounded, his face full of disbelief.

His knife could cut through iron like mud, yet this guy in front of him easily caught it with two fingers. Wasn't that too unbelievable?

"I have limited patience. Don't attack again, or I won't be merciful," Dustin said coldly.

He didn't want trouble, so he didn't want to offend the World Society. But if they pushed him, he wouldn't be an easy target.

"Kid! I know you're tough, but someone has to take responsibility for The Velvet Enchantress's death. You won't leave this place today!" The short guy persisted, his knife swinging again. While Dustin was distracted, he aimed another strike at his waist.

"Overestimating yourself!"

Dustin snorted, lightning-quick, his palm struck the short guy's chest.

"Boom!"

A muffled sound.

The short guy was instantly sent flying more than ten meters, crashing through a table and landing heavily on the ground.

For a moment, he spat out blood, unable to stand.

Witnessing this, the whole place erupted into a buzz.

No one expected Dustin to be so powerful, single-handedly defeating a group of World Society experts.

Who else in the room could control him?

As everyone exchanged puzzled glances, a terrifying pressure suddenly descended.

It felt like Mount Grace was pressing down on them, suffocating everyone.

Chapter 1603 Clever Plan

"What's going on? My body feels like it suddenly got heavier."

"Such a powerful oppressive force. Could it be a master making an entrance?"

"..."

The sudden heavy atmosphere silenced the previously buzzing Majestic Spirits Haven.

Without reason, everyone felt a sense of impending disaster.

"Hmm?"

Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly, turned around, and looked towards the entrance.

Following that, a tall figure in white walked in with confident steps.

The man in white had sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, an imposing appearance, and exuded a dominating aura with every move.

As if looking down on the world, he made people feel awe, and an involuntary urge to bow and worship.

"It's Lord Vincent! It's Lord Vincent Chambers from the World Society!"

After seeing the man in white, a surprised cry erupted from the crowd.

In an instant, the entire Majestic Spirits Haven buzzed with excitement.

"What? He's Vincent? No wonder he's so outstanding and majestic!"

"Oh my God! I never thought I'd see Vincent here. It's truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience!"

"Even Vincent personally showed up. It seems there's no chance for a peaceful resolution today!"

The appearance of the man in white, Vincent, caused a stir among the crowd.

Who is Vincent?

He is one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons, the junior head of the World Society.

With extraordinary talent and formidable strength, he is undoubtedly a proud son of heaven and a highly respected figure in the martial world.

Such a top-notch expert is usually beyond the reach of ordinary people. Now, his sudden arrival naturally surprised everyone.

"Vincent?"

Dustin's eyes narrowed slightly, his expression taking on a peculiar quality.

Though he hadn't met him before, being comparable to Scarlet implied that Vincent was no ordinary person.

At least for now, the aura emanating from him was not weaker than that of Ignatius; in fact, it seemed even stronger.

"He's here, he's finally here! Now we have hope!"

After a brief daze, Isabela and Victoria's faces lit up with joy, as if they had seen a savior.

They had already witnessed Dustin's abilities, and ordinary martial artists wouldn't stand a chance against him.

But Vincent was different. As the young master of the World Society, he was a recognized top genius.

His strength had reached an unimaginable level.

One of his most brilliant achievements was five years ago when he single-handedly annihilated the notorious Western Darkspawn Cult, a force that had terrified the region.

At that time, the Darkspawn Cult was infamous for its numerous skilled practitioners and formidable strength, causing suffering among the people in the border regions.

Faced with the pressure, the authorities had no choice but to seek the help of the World Society to eradicate the demonic forces.

Vincent was the one chosen for the task.

No one knew exactly what happened that night. All that was known was that when the official troops stormed the Darkspawn Cult's headquarters, they found a scene of carnage with bodies strewn everywhere and blood flowing like rivers.

Vincent was sitting quietly on the throne, holding the head of the Darkspawn Cult's leader, enjoying the sunset.

Since then, Vincent's reputation soared.

Not only did he become one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons, but he also secured the position of the junior head of the World Society.

In everyone's eyes, Vincent was a monstrous existence, and there was only one word to describe him—incredible!

"I heard that The Velvet Enchantress is Vincent's sister. Dustin killed The Velvet Enchantress, and now Vincent is here. Looks like today is doomed!" Victoria gloated.

"Humph! Evildoers will have evildoers tormenting them. Dustin is formidable, but compared to an absolute powerhouse like Vincent, he's in a completely different league." Isabela sneered repeatedly.

At this moment, she finally understood Ignatius's plan.

It seemed Ignatius intended to use Vincent's hand to eliminate Dustin and get rid of this menace.

This plan was clever, but it also carried great risks. If Vincent discovered that he was being used, there would undoubtedly be a furious backlash.

Chapter 1604 Exteme Rare Talent

So today, no matter what happens, they have to get rid of this guy named Dustin. No other options.

"Hey, Lord Vincent?"

Seeing Vincent, the short-haired guy struggled to stand up, wobbling his way to him, and kneeled down, "I'm your steward here in the Majestic Spirits Haven, greetings, young master!"

"The Velvet Enchantress is dead?"

Vincent remained indifferent.

No small talk, he got straight to the point.

"Dead... She's dead."

The steward looked ashamed, "I arrived too late, please forgive me, young master."

"Worthless!"

Vincent raised his hand and slapped the steward on the face.

A powerful force sent him flying several meters away, and he fell to the ground, spitting blood, unable to get up.

"Who killed The Velvet Enchantress, step forward and face your doom."

Vincent scanned the surroundings, no anger, no shouting, just a bone-chilling coldness.

"It's him! He killed The Velvet Enchantress!"

Isabela immediately pointed at Dustin, wishing to skin him alive.

"That's right! We saw it with our own eyes; he's the real killer!"

Victoria echoed loudly, adding fuel to the fire.

"Did you kill The Velvet Enchantress?"

Vincent looked sharply at Dustin, his gaze like a sharp blade, radiating a chilling light.

"I didn't kill her; someone framed me."

Dustin denied once again.

"Young Master, don't listen to his lies. We all saw it clearly; he's the real murderer!" Isabela said sternly.

"That's right! We can all testify!" Others chimed in.

Seeing this, Dustin sighed lightly, not bothering to defend himself.

He had explained three times already, and it was clear that no one believed him.

In their preconceived notions, everyone had already decided he was the killer.

"Dare to kill my sister? You—will die!"

Without any extra words, Vincent attacked directly.

He waved his hand, and a fierce palm wind, like a roaring tiger, shot towards Dustin.

Where the palm wind passed, tables, chairs, bowls, and plates exploded, alcohol spilled, the momentum was terrifying.

Dustin stood his ground, raised his palm to counter, and a loud "bang!" echoed.

The entire Majestic Spirits Haven began to shake.

A violent wave of energy, like a tsunami, swept in all directions from the impact point.

Where the wave passed, people tumbled, wailing in pain.

The battle between two top talents, even the aftermath of their small fight, was deadly for ordinary people.

"Hmm?"

After the clash, seeing Dustin unharmed, Vincent raised an eyebrow, looking quite surprised.

He was already Apex Grandmaster (perfection level), just a step away from being a supreme grandmaster.

Even though he only used thirty percent of his power just now, it was enough to kill an innate expert.

And yet, Dustin took the hit without a scratch, indicating that his strength might be at the grandmaster level.

There were many young talents in Stonia, but reaching the grandmaster level before thirty was extremely rare.

"Who are you? State your name!" Vincent coldly demanded.

If initially, he had the attitude of squashing an ant, now, he was a bit curious.

Of course, just a bit curious.

Last edited:
Chapter 1588 Elite Families in Chaos

She never imagined that the Torby family would fall to such a plight.

Parents fled in distress, the family on the brink of bankruptcy, a mighty mansion crumbled overnight.

She couldn't believe it, couldn't accept this outcome.

Once the family collapsed, her life of luxury would be gone forever.

The days of extravagance, a life of luxury, would become a thing of the past.

"Isabela, could it be that your family is also in trouble?" Victoria cautiously asked.

"Same as you, the authorities raided our home." Isabela's face was dark, and cold sweat kept coming out.

"Our Sterling family is in trouble, and your Torby family is being raided. Is there such a coincidence in the world?" Victoria frowned.

Within one night, two major wealthy families were raided simultaneously. It was evident that someone was meddling behind the scenes.

Who could it be?

Who would have such great power?

"Only the high-level members of the Sovereign Four Royal Bloodlines (four major royal families) can use the authorities to suppress both our families," Isabela pondered.

"You mean... the Torby family was targeted by the Spanner family?" Victoria quickly reacted.

They had been reprimanded by Scarlet Spanner not long ago, and the memory was still fresh.

She just didn't expect Scarlet Spanner to be so ruthless, directly pushing them to the brink of collapse.

"Eighty to ninety percent sure. Apart from the Spanner family, I can't think of anyone else." Isabela said in a low voice.

She believed she hadn't offended anyone. The only recent conflict was with Scarlet Spanner, thanks to the involvement of Dustin.

Moreover, given Scarlet Spanner's status and position, it was too easy for her to bring down both The Torby and Sterling families.

"Oh no... if it's the Spanner family's suppression, won't we be finished?" Victoria instantly panicked.

The Spanner family was the leader among the Sovereign Four Royal Bloodlines, a unique existence.

Dealing with them would be a piece of cake.

"We underestimated Dustin. It seems this guy has a close relationship with Scarlet Spanner; otherwise, the Spanner family wouldn't have intervened so forcefully." Isabela gritted her teeth.

She hadn't taken Dustin's threats seriously before.

Now that the Torby family had been raided, and most of the family members had been arrested, she realized the seriousness of the problem.

If this continued, the Torby family would sooner or later be ruined.

"Isabela, what should we do now?" Victoria said with a mournful face, "Should we apologize to Dustin? As long as we request his forgiveness and compensate him with some money, perhaps we can turn the tide."

"Apologize?" Isabela's face turned cold, "Should we, the daughters of grandeur, apologize to a smelly loser? If this spreads out, what dignity will we have to meet people?"

She remembered clearly the conditions Dustin had set: three days and three nights of repentance in front of Belinda's shrine and contributing half of their family assets.

Such outrageous demands were naturally unacceptable to her.

"No apology. What else can we do?" Victoria said with a bitter face, "Should we just watch our family collapse? I don't want to face that."

"We can't apologize. What else can we do?" Isabela's face was stern, "If we fear him, he will become even more arrogant. He's just playing with us. The more we fear, the more brazen he becomes!"

"But..."

"Nothing but!" Isabela interrupted Victoria harshly, "We haven't reached the point of no return. Even if it's the suppression of the Spanner family, we still have a chance to turn the tables!"
❤️❤️

Chapter 1605 Apex Grandmaster

"Who I am doesn't matter. If you don't want to be used as a pawn, it's best to calm down and think. I have no grudge against your sister, so why would I kill her?" Dustin spoke up.

"Why should I believe you?" Vincent squinted his eyes.

"Believe it or not, I must say, this whole thing was deliberately orchestrated. Someone used you as a weapon to kill me," Dustin said solemnly.

"Who has the guts to use me?" Vincent questioned.

"The two behind you know about it. You might as well ask them," Dustin nodded towards Isabela and the others, hinting at something.

"Nonsense!"

Hearing this, Isabela immediately retorted, "Young Lord Vincent, this guy is trying to escape responsibility, framing and blaming us. Don't be fooled; just kill him and avenge The Velvet Enchantress!"

"That's right! If he's not killed, The Velvet Enchantress won't rest in peace!" Victoria joined in.

Finally given the chance to use someone else as a tool for murder, they naturally wouldn't miss it.

"I don't care about the grievances between you, but someone has to take responsibility for The Velvet Enchantress's death. Since everyone believes you're the murderer, you can't escape responsibility. Of course, don't accuse me of bullying you. If you can withstand three moves from me, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. If not, then it's a matter of life and death."

Vincent slowly gathered his energy, and suddenly, a vortex of spiritual energy appeared around him.

The whirlwind, like a tornado, kept spinning, crazily devouring the surrounding spiritual energy.

Soon, a giant human-shaped phantom appeared behind Vincent.

The phantom was six to seven meters tall, extraordinarily robust, emitting a terrifying pressure all over its body.

It was like a deity, making people shiver with fear.

"What a terrifying oppressive force! Could this be the legendary Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique?"

"What? The Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique? Isn't that the exclusive skill of the leader of the World Society? Has Vincent already mastered it?"

"I heard that the Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique can destroy the heavens and earth, with tremendous power. Once unleashed, even a thousand armies wouldn't be able to stop it!"

"To die at the hands of the Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique, this guy can be proud of himself!"

"... "

Seeing the huge phantom behind Vincent, the onlookers couldn't help but be shocked.

The Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique, one of the top five martial arts in the martial world, was undoubtedly the most outstanding.

Once fully mastered, it could move mountains, fill the seas, and become invincible.

At that point, one could no longer be called a human but rather a god-like existence!

No one expected that, in order to deal with Dustin, Vincent would use such a powerful move.

"Lord Vincent even used a supreme technique; I can't believe this guy."

Isabela stared intently, her eyes filled with resentment.

"Die, die, die! Just die!" Victoria laughed ferociously, her expression somewhat insane.

The two families were currently in dire straits, and only by killing Dustin could they completely resolve the crisis.

"Quite interesting."

Dustin squinted his eyes slightly, a hint of battle intent in his eyes.

The Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique, known as one of the top five martial arts, was undoubtedly an extraordinary martial skill.

Not to be exaggerated, this was a martial art capable of cross-tier combat.

If a Grandmaster mastered it, it could fully contend with Apex Grandmaster (Grandmaster Perfection Level).

If Apex Grandmaster mastered it, it became even more formidable, invincible among peers, and could even challenge a Supreme Grandmaster!

Of course, mastering the Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique was no easy task; only top-notch talents could achieve it.

"First move, watch carefully."

Vincent raised a single hand slowly, and the spiritual energy around him suddenly spun faster.

A powerful suction force emanated from the vortex.

Onlookers felt their bodies tighten, as if invisible hands were pulling them towards the center of the vortex.

Vincent's eyes glowed with a fierce light as he prepared to unleash the first move of the Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique.

Chapter 1606 Move 1 of 3: The Wind Fury

Vincent showed off this powerful move. Once it gets sucked into the vortex, it's probably gonna get torn into pieces by the strong force.

Everyone, feeling scared, just grabbed onto anything sturdy nearby to avoid being sucked in.

"God’s Wind Fury!"

After taking a deep breath, Vincent thrust out his palm.

The divine shadow behind him did the same.

"Boom!"

The air exploded.

The majestic energy turned into a huge palm shadow, carrying the force of destroying everything, rushing towards Dustin.

Where the palm shadow passed, the wind roared, and sharp wind blades cut deep marks into the ground.

Incredibly destructive.

Dustin didn't dodge but chose to face it head-on.

He really wanted to see how powerful the Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique was.

"Black Tortoise!"

Dustin shook his body, and the profound clear energy burst out instantly.

In the blink of an eye, a protective shield formed on his body surface.

The shield was covered with mysterious runes and had patterns resembling a turtle shell.

Dustin practiced the Kirin technique, a unique existence.

Not one of the top five, but better than them.

This technique centered around the Kirin, with the Azure Dragon to the east, White Tiger to the west, Vermilion Bird to the south, and Black Tortoise to the north, guarding each direction.

When he summoned one of the divine beasts, Dustin gained corresponding enhanced abilities.

The Black Tortoise represented strengthened defense.

"Hmph! So foolish!"

Watching Dustin's move, Vincent sneered.

If he dodged in time, there might be a chance, but facing it head-on was just seeking death.

In the Heavenly God's Four Symbols Technique, even though God’s Wind Fury was the weakest attack, it could still kill a martial arts master.

"Bang!"

A loud noise.

The wind blade palm shadow from Vincent hit Dustin's turtle shell-like shield solidly.

Then, a terrifying impact energy suddenly erupted.

Tables and chairs within ten meters turned into pieces in an instant.

The ground exploded into a deep hole, shaking the entire Majestic Spirits Haven as if it were an earthquake.

The once quaint first floor was now half-destroyed, looking like a mess.

"Hmm?"

After seeing the situation, Vincent couldn't help but frown, a hint of surprise on his face.

He thought his first move could blast Dustin into pieces, but the guy managed to block it.

Facing God’s Wind Fury, that turtle shell-like shield not only didn't break but also rebounded some of the attacks.

It was really strange.

"Not bad, the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is indeed powerful. Just a little bit more, and it would've broken my defense," Dustin said casually.

This nonchalant remark made Vincent twitch his mouth.

Usually, he's the one showing off in front of others, but today, he got outplayed by Dustin.

It's a rather unpleasant feeling."

Last edited:
Chapter 1607 Move 2 of 3: The Fire Fury

"What's going on? This guy didn't die?" The onlookers were stunned, looking at Dustin unharmed in the center of the scene.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique was known as a top martial arts skill, and every move in it was incredibly powerful. How could Dustin withstand it?

Did Vincent hold back?

"No way! Not even a scratch? Is this guy a superhero?" Victoria widened her eyes, finding it hard to believe.

That hit from Vincent was powerful, destructive even. Even someone super tough would probably struggle, but Dustin seemed fine.

"Young Master probably didn't go all out just now, that's why Dustin got lucky. But no worries, there are still two moves left, more than enough to finish him off!" After a brief astonishment, Isabela quickly regained her composure.

Dustin might be strong, but compared to Vincent, he was still a bit short.

She was sure that as long as Vincent got serious, taking down Dustin would be a piece of cake.

"Blocking my Wind God's Fury, your strength is indeed impressive," praised Vincent. Then, with a change in tone, he added, "But it ends here. I won't hold back anymore. Whether you live or die, it's up to your luck."

"I heard that each move in the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is more powerful than the last. I really want to see it for myself," Dustin said calmly.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique represents wind, fire, thunder, and electricity. The power of each element is almost cumulative.

So far, very few people could withstand Wind God's Fury, and blocking God’s Fire Fury was even rarer. God’s Thunder Fury was almost fatal, unstoppable. As for Electric God's Fury, no one had seen it yet; it was said to be terrifying.

Because the first three moves were already enough to dominate the world.

"To witness my mastery, you'll have to bet your life."

"Next, the second move."

Vincent said this, lifting both hands.

His eyes suddenly turned red, as if flames were burning inside.

An extremely explosive aura burst out from him.

In an instant, Vincent's hair stood on end, and his robe rustled.

"Boom!"

A roaring sound.

A blazing flame suddenly soared, forming a huge divine shadow behind Vincent.

This divine shadow, more solid than before, was now vaguely visible.

It was an awe-inspiring fire god figure, surrounded by flames, radiating heat that seemed capable of burning everything.

"So hot, feels like I'm about to catch fire."

"Darn it! Why is it so hot? Like being roasted, too uncomfortable!"

After the fire god's shadow appeared, the temperature in the entire Majestic Spirits Haven quickly rose.

What was once a cool environment turned into a high-temperature zone, like a steamer.

Even the breath exhaled felt scorching.

Many spectators couldn't bear the heat and jumped out of the windows to escape.

Some curious ones endured the discomfort, stepping back while keeping their eyes fixed on Vincent and Dustin, trying to figure out the outcome.

Battles of this level were extremely rare; witnessing the whole process was a stroke of luck.

"God’s Fire Fury!"

Vincent made no extra movements. When the aura reached its peak, he thrust both palms forward.

The fire god's shadow behind him did the same.

Then, a red flame dragon shot out instantly, roaring and rushing towards Dustin, carrying scorching flames and terrifying destructive power.

"Roar!"

The flame dragon roared, carrying fiery heat and frightening destructive force, colliding head-on with Dustin.

"Black Tortoise!"

Dustin, equally unyielding, activated his profound clear energy, reinforcing the protective shield.

Chapter 1608 Powerful Enough?

"Hum..."

The turtle-like protective shield trembled slightly, emitting a layer of golden light that looked a bit dazzling in the glow of the flames.

"Bang!"

A loud noise.

The formidable flame dragon finally collided with Dustin's protective shield.

In an instant, flames splattered, and a wave of heat surged.

A scorching aura, centered around the impact point, instantly spread, sweeping through the entire Majestic Spirits Haven.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

The Majestic Spirits Haven began to shake violently, and a large number of decorations were shaken loose.

The blue tiles on the top rained down like a shower.

The previously exploded flames quickly ignited the surrounding wooden structures.

"Quick! Put out the fire!"

The madam, forgetting everything else, immediately directed the Majestic Spirits Haven staff to put out the fire.

It was like a battle of the gods, and ordinary people suffered.

After just a couple of exchanges between Dustin and Vincent, the Majestic Spirits Haven turned into a mess.

If this continued, the entire tower would be reduced to ruins.

Unlike the firefighters, the onlookers were searching for Dustin's figure.

After the recent collision, the pit in the ground became larger and deeper.

The flames in the pit surrounded the broken walls and ruins.

"Haha... he's dead, he's finally dead! Dustin is gone for good!" Thinking Dustin was now a pile of bones, Victoria burst into laughter, appearing unusually excited.

"Hmph! Good riddance! This is the fate of those who oppose us!" Isabela sneered repeatedly, looking very pleased.

Just a loser, how could he possibly defeat Vincent, a genius?

Defeat and death were only a matter of time.

Finally, she got rid of her big trouble.

"Phew..."

Just as the two girls laughed happily, a cold wind suddenly blew, instantly extinguishing the flames in the pit.

Following that, Dustin, with a calm expression, walked out slowly from the smoke.

Not dead, not seriously injured. He walked out completely unscathed.

From top to bottom, except for the burnt edges of his clothes, he suffered almost no harm.

"Huh?"

Seeing this, both Isabela and Victoria's smiling faces froze.

The two stared with wide eyes, looking as if they had seen a ghost.

"How... how is this possible?"

"Dustin... he's not dead?!"

Isabela and Victoria were dumbfounded, unable to accept what they were seeing.

Vincent's attack just now was powerful enough to turn Dustin into dust. Why did he come out unharmed?

Aren't they celebrating prematurely?

Not only Isabela and Victoria were astonished, but all the spectators present also seemed extremely surprised.

The power of the God’s Fire Fury was witnessed by everyone just now. Normally, Dustin shouldn't have survived.

Yet, contrary to all expectations, Dustin not only survived but also emerged without a scratch.

"God’s Fire Fury is indeed extraordinary. It almost got me," Dustin said, casually dusting off the ashes from his clothes.

Admittedly, Vincent was really strong. That last attack already reached the level of a grandmaster.

If God’s Fire Fury is this powerful, isn't the third move God’s Thunder Fury and the fourth move Electric God's Fury even more terrifying?

He was beginning to look forward to it.

Long-lost fighting spirit was awakening from deep within.

Last edited:
Chapter 1609 Finishing Move

"Wait... you're okay?"

Vincent stared at Dustin, who seemed calm, and couldn't help but be a bit stunned.

You see, the power of the Fire God's Wrath is almost twice that of the Wind God's Wrath.

Killing a Martial Master is a piece of cake.

But not only did Dustin not die, he didn't even get hurt. His defense is just incredible.

"I'm fine, but you've scorched my clothes."

Dustin grabbed the hem of his garment and pointed to the burnt part.

"..." Vincent.

The Fire God's Wrath, capable of killing a master, only burned a small part of his clothes. He felt insulted.

"The Divine Four Symbols Decision is a recognized martial arts masterpiece. This guy actually blocked two moves. He's really impressive!"

"We have to admit, this guy is extraordinary!"

"I wonder which genius martial artist he is and why does he look so unfamiliar?"

After the shock, the crowd was more puzzled.

The Divine Four Symbols Decision has always been unstoppable. Being able to resist two moves without harm is simply unbelievable.

This strength is enough to inspire awe.

"Young Lord Vincent! Don't hold back, use all your skills, and make sure to kill this criminal!" Isabela couldn't help but shout.

"You can do it, Young Lord Vincent! Take down this murderer!" Victoria followed with a loud cheer.

At this moment, both of them felt a bit uneasy.

They thought they could use Vincent to kill Dustin, but it turns out they faced consecutive setbacks.

Moreover, Vincent just announced that if he couldn't finish Dustin in three moves, he would have to let him go.

By then, they would be in trouble.

"You're quite powerful. I haven't encountered such a skilled opponent in a long time. To show my respect, I'll unleash my full power. Get ready to see a real finishing move!" Vincent said solemnly.

Two consecutive failures left him with no face, but it also ignited his competitive spirit.

The Divine Four Symbols Decision consists of four moves, each one deadly.

After the Fury of the Wind God and the Fury of the Fire God, there's the even more powerful Fury of the Thunder God.

Since mastering it, he had never used it because there was no opponent worthy of such a move.

But Dustin had earned that qualification.

"Let’s get it on."

Dustin stood proudly, unafraid, with a determined look in his eyes.

"Good."

Vincent nodded, then coldly scanned the surroundings. "If you don't want to die, you better leave now. If we start fighting, you won't even have time to escape."

As soon as he said that, the crowd was stunned for a moment, then immediately scattered like birds and beasts, fleeing from the Majestic Spirits Haven.

No one doubted Vincent's words. At this level of strength, destroying a restaurant was effortless.

Even the aftermath of the battle could be fatal to ordinary people.

Moreover, after the two clashes just now, the Majestic Spirits Haven was already shaky and could collapse at any moment.

Staying inside meant being buried alive.

Soon, the entire Majestic Spirits Haven was evacuated.

Everyone stayed outside, peeking through doors and windows, observing the situation inside.

"Now, for the third move. If you can withstand this move, I'll let you go today," Vincent said indifferently.

In fact, after the recent exchange, he had some belief in Dustin.

Because with the opponent's strength, killing The Velvet Enchantress would be as easy as turning his hand. It wouldn't be noticed by anyone.

Of course, trust is one thing, but a fight is another.

Having finally encountered a worthy opponent, he couldn't afford to miss this opportunity.

"Watch carefully!"

Vincent suddenly took a deep breath, as if swallowing the entire ocean. His abdomen quickly swelled, absorbing countless spiritual energies from heaven and earth.

Then, a dark black deity-like figure suddenly appeared behind him.

There's no 1608 jungal, what happened? I think you made a mistake please confirm.. thank you so so much 💗

Chapter 1610 Move 3 of 3: The Thunder Fury

The black deity-like figure had a fierce and terrifying face, full of sharp teeth, looking extremely horrifying.

Especially the powerful aura emanating from it, sending shivers down the spines of the onlookers outside the Majestic Spirits Haven.

Those observing the battle felt their breath tighten, as if a giant stone pressed against their chests, making it particularly uncomfortable.

For some physically weaker individuals, their legs trembled, cold sweat poured down, and some even vomited on the spot, unable to withstand this oppressive force.

"God’s Thunder Fury!"

Vincent suddenly let out a long roar.

Following that, he controlled the black deity-like figure behind him and threw a punch across the air.

At this moment, the black deity seemed to come to life, swinging its enormous fist heavily towards Dustin's head.

This punch was earth-shattering, like Mount Grace pressing down, unstoppable.

"Boom—!"

Just as Dustin was about to activate his protective true energy, a shocking thunder suddenly exploded beside his ears.

This thunderous sound struck directly at the heart, unexpected and unguarded.

Dustin shuddered all over, his mind went blank, and his limbs felt paralyzed, as if he couldn't muster any strength.

As the fist, like a mountain, was about to smash him into a pulp, Dustin instinctively made a defensive move, crossing his arms over his head, relying on his physical body to resist the blow.

"Bang!"

A deafening sound.

The fist of the black deity, like a hammer hitting a nail, directly pounded Dustin into the ground.

A terrifying burst of energy erupted.

"Boom, rumble, rumble!"

Another series of thunderous explosions.

The powerful shockwaves instantly swept through the entire Majestic Spirits Haven.

The already crumbling Majestic Spirits Haven, after this impact, collapsed directly, turning into a heap of ruins.

The onlookers outside, the bystanders, were tossed like fallen leaves, wailing all around.

Although they were far away, the aftermath of the God’s Thunder Fury was still hard to resist.

After everything settled, people looked through the moonlight to see the ruins.

The once luxurious Majestic Spirits Haven had now become a pile of wreckage, no longer its former glory.

If they hadn't evacuated in time, they might have been buried alive.

"Crash!"

At this moment, a white figure suddenly soared into the sky from the ruins and then gracefully landed.

It was Vincent!

Compared to before, Vincent's face was somewhat pale at the moment, and his forehead was covered in fine beads of sweat.

Although his expression was indifferent, his heavy breathing indicated that the last blow had consumed a lot of energy.

"To die under my God’s Thunder Fury, you can be proud," Vincent sighed.

Dustin's strength was indeed formidable, but compared to him, there was still a gap.

Being sent off by the God’s Thunder Fury was a sign of respect for a strong opponent.

"Hahaha... we won, we won! Young Lord Vincent won!"

Watching the majestic Vincent, Victoria couldn't help but be overjoyed, almost jumping off her wheelchair.

"Dustin, oh Dustin, even if you have nine lives, you should be dead this time, right?"

Isabela sneered repeatedly, and the tension that had been hanging finally subsided.

"Snap!"

At this moment, in the ruins, it seemed like something suddenly moved.

In an instant, everyone's gaze was fixed on it.

Especially Isabela and Victoria, who stared intently, their hearts pounding.

Could it be? Could it be that he's not dead yet?

Chapter 1611 Terrifying Move

“H-he... why is he still not dead?!" Victoria was bewildered.

Her lips trembled, and her face was filled with horror.

"No... it's impossible! Vincent's full-force attack, how could it not kill him?!" Isabela shook her head frantically, unable to believe it.

Vincent is not only one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons but also the Young Master of the World Society, renowned for his formidable strength.

In theory, dealing with someone like Dustin should be as simple as crushing an ant.

Why did he fail repeatedly?

"How is this possible?"

At this moment, even Vincent couldn't help but show a look of astonishment.

He was an Apex Grandmaster (Perfection Level), and when using the God’s Thunder Fury, there was a brief breakthrough effect.

In other words, his last blow was the attack of a Grandmaster full powerhouse (Multi-level combo).

Its power was enough to instantly kill all Martial Masters!

He couldn't understand why Dustin was still alive.

Who exactly is this guy?

"The God’s Thunder Fury is indeed well-deserved. Today has truly broadened my horizons."

Dustin stood silently atop the ruins, his eyes showing a hint of admiration.

The God’s Thunder Fury that Vincent just used not only had tremendous power but also carried a mental attack.

The thunderous sound, striking directly at the heart, could instantly paralyze a person, rendering them unable to move or even activate their true energy.

It must be admitted that it was indeed a bit perilous just now.

Thanks to the self-preservation mechanism of his body, he instinctively made a blocking move; otherwise, if that punch had landed on his head, he might not have died, but he would have been severely injured.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique truly lived up to its reputation as a martial arts masterpiece, each move stronger than the last.

If the third move, God’s Thunder Fury, is already this powerful, wouldn't the fourth move, God’s Lightning Fury, be even more terrifying?

Chapter 1612 Kirin's Son

“W-who are you exactly?”

Vincent furrowed his brow, his expression a bit unpleasant.

At this moment, Dustin, despite appearing ragged and somewhat disheveled, had no visible injuries on his body.

Most crucially, the opponent's aura was balanced, and he seemed to be getting stronger with each exchange.

Truly frightening!

"Hmm?"

At this point, Vincent seemed to see something and couldn't help but shrink his pupils.

Through the tattered clothes on Dustin, he horrifyingly discovered what seemed to be a tattoo of a Kirin on the opponent.

The Kirin was entirely black, with its eyes revealing a deep red color. Under the moonlight, it emitted an eerie glow.

What was most terrifying was that after locking eyes with the Kirin, he felt an uncontrollable fear deep in his soul.

It was a kind of pressure that came from the depths of the soul, elusive and irresistible.

"The Kirin emerges, and all beasts submit."

"Could it be—you are Kirin's Son, Logan Rhys?!"

After a brief daze, Vincent blurted out directly.

The reputation of Kirin's Son was something he had long heard of—a formidable existence that none of the geniuses in the Dragonmarsh Empire could surpass, completely peerless.

Ten years ago, he had just started to make a name for himself, but Kirin's Son, Logan Rhys, was already renowned throughout the world, achieving the might of a Grandmaster.

Looking at his peers around the world, there was no one who could match him.

Later, Logan Rhys mysteriously disappeared, and various geniuses in the Dragonmarsh Empire emerged one after another, creating a situation where many schools contended.

He was always proud and never considered anyone worthy except for Logan Rhys.

Because in his eyes, Logan Rhys was his only formidable opponent.

He was not aware of what happened ten years ago.

But he was well aware that Logan Rhys had a unique Kirin tattoo on his body, which was the origin of his title as Kirin's Son.

So, upon seeing the tattoo on Dustin's chest, the first thing that came to his mind was Logan Rhys.

Both surnamed Rhys, both possessing extraordinary talents and formidable strength, both having Kirin tattoos.

It couldn't be wrong!

The person in front of him must be Kirin's Son, Logan Rhys!

"What? Kirin's Son? Is it true or false?"

"Isn't it supposed to be impossible? Didn't Kirin's Son die already? How could he appear here?"

Vincent's astonished voice sparked discussions among the crowd.

Especially seeing the Kirin tattoo on Dustin, everyone was even more shocked.

"Oh my god! He really has a Kirin tattoo on his body. Isn't it too coincidental?"

"Could it be... he is truly the world-renowned Kirin's Son?"

At this moment, the entire scene exploded.

Compared to the previous victory or defeat, people were now even more curious about Dustin's identity.

Keep in mind that Kirin's Son, Logan Rhys, was a legendary top genius and also the Crown Prince of the West Lucozia.

Whether in terms of status or talent and strength, he was the most outstanding.

Most importantly, Kirin's Son had been missing for ten years, and rumors in the streets claimed that he had long since passed away.

To suddenly encounter a living person was naturally exceptionally astonishing.

If this news spread, it would undoubtedly be an extremely explosive piece of news.

"Dustin is actually Kirin's Son? How is that possible?!"

At this moment, Isabela and Victoria were already dumbfounded.

Both of them widened their eyes, looking at each other in disbelief.

This news was like a bolt from the blue for them.

Unpress the fast forward button

oops. this is very exciting.... now we will un-press the fast forward button... we will take this slowly because we need to internalize this, Logan has been exposed, imagine how many people will be looking to kill him now... :cool: either you are with him or against him. lets try to pause for now and let our imagination re-play the previous events.....

• what will happen to these two evil ladies??....
  • can there be more brutal way to get them killed than Evander? oh I wish.....

Unpress the fast forward button

oops. this is very exciting.... now we will un-press the fast forward button... we will take this slowly because we need to internalize this, Logan has been exposed, imagine how many people will be looking to kill him now... :cool: either you are with him or against him. lets try to pause for now and let our imagination re-play the previous events.....

• what will happen to these two evil ladies??....
  • can there be more brutal way to get them killed than Evander? oh I wish.....
Bruh forget about them u are being more brutal right now by pausing it at the first sign of good stuff 😭😂