An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Jungal2000 hey man chapter 1315 is incomplete.......the explanation for why the words is choosen is missing.....even the start of chapter 1316 is incomplete......its not shown of CARLOS regretting........plz correct it bro .....
There, now I know whos reading! hahaha... thank you for pointing. I will fix it later, as I am still in the middle of a few translations....

There, now I know whos reading! hahaha... thank you for pointing. I will fix it later, as I am still in the middle of a few translations....
The chapter 1318 is also incomplete in the end and i think there are some mistakes also .......bro you don't need to rush ....ur translations are way better.......if uh are getting confused uh can refer to other translation and then release your own. ...this will help uh more and will be less time taking maybe.......

The mistakes are more frequent this time in chapter 1320 .......you did few mistakes as during conversation putting roselyn name in place of carlos..........

The chapter 1318 is also incomplete in the end and i think there are some mistakes also .......bro you don't need to rush ....ur translations are way better.......if uh are getting confused uh can refer to other translation and then release your own. ...this will help uh more and will be less time taking maybe.......
Here's my take on it: these chapters are not really crucial to the story; they're more like fillers. I'm not going to include Chinese characters like some others do. Instead, I'm trying to retell the story in a Western setting, which has taken me some time to adapt these elements from the game to how we do things in the Western world while still keeping the essence of the story. But asking me to do things the way others do isn't really my style. I do appreciate you pointing out the mistakes, though.

Here's my take on it: these chapters are not really crucial to the story; they're more like fillers. I'm not going to include Chinese characters like some others do. Instead, I'm trying to retell the story in a Western setting, which has taken me some time to adapt these elements from the game to how we do things in the Western world while still keeping the essence of the story. But asking me to do things the way others do isn't really my style. I do appreciate you pointing out the mistakes, though.
Ohk then......but there are frequent mistakes when mentioning the character....like in chapter 1322 start it should have been "dr elijah" in place of "dr carlos"......it can get a little confusing sometimes that why i was mentioning it..... I thought it may help you a bit.....

Ohk then......but there are frequent mistakes when mentioning the character....like in chapter 1322 start it should have been "dr elijah" in place of "dr carlos"......it can get a little confusing sometimes that why i was mentioning it..... I thought it may help you a bit.....
yes its very helpful and i like that you are pointing it out. Ill just finish some translations then ill get back to that.

Jungal2000 you know
Jungle2000 you know i like you,but the truth is fuck the western style just be you and do things your way it makes you unique and not inferior...😇😇😕🙌🙌🙏..you thank me Karen's😂😂😂😂😂😇😇

The mistakes are more frequent this time in chapter 1320 .......you did few mistakes as during conversation putting roselyn name in place of carlos..........
I think its a waste of time to convert it to western settings so ill just put the chinse charaters then... hahaha... im fixing it.

We are already at chapter 1400. I was expecting you to pick up from there. ❤️🔥
Jungal bro, go with your own pace. No need to hurry. I love your translation most. :) I already read all chapter up to publish in Chinese. But when a new chapter post by you, I always read that again. ❤️

I think its a waste of time to convert it to western settings so ill just put the chinse charaters then... hahaha... im fixing it.
Bro original ba un Chinese Version or galing din kay Ms Vitorri?

Hey nik24 it has been fixed, and I've reverted it back to the original. Initially, I tried hard to condense the chapters and recreate the scenes to make them appear less "Chinese." However, I realized that this effort wasn't really worth it because those events in that setting aren't an essential part of the whole novel. In short, it would have been a waste of my time and not worth the effort. Perhaps I'll attempt to make changes like that when I start to feel bored once we catch up with the Chinese version. I really appreciate you for pointing it out. Please keep it up. I value having those extra pairs of eyes like yours.

Bro original ba un Chinese Version or galing din kay Ms Vitorri?
hi, its originally chinese. the original english translator is Ms Vitorri, she made it look interesting, thats why we're here.

Jungal bro, go with your own pace. No need to hurry. I love your translation most. :) I already read all chapter up to publish in Chinese. But when a new chapter post by you, I always read that again. ❤️
Hello nazmul thank you so much! I truly appreciate that you're handling the translations and relieving me of all the pressure. I really dislike feeling rushed...haha. Plus, there's no need to rush. We'll all be catching up to the Chinese version very soon, and its going to be quite boring once we get there. So, I've made up my mind to take things a notch slower.

I've noticed a couple of things here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them:

It looks like Carlos isn't actually a member of the Grantwood family, but he's the senior disciple of the Grantwoods. Still, he's addressed as Dr. Liu (Dr. Grantwood).

Sebastian, the Stratford steward, doesn't seem to be a family member either, but he's being referred to as "Song Zhong," also known as Sebastian Stratford (Song family equals Stratford family). What do you make of this?

Chapter 1341 Darian's Mystical Technique

"Dustin, these guys have bad intentions. You don't have to bother with them," urged Isabela.

She volunteered because she was confident that Darian wouldn't dare to cause trouble.

But if Dustin were to step in, he might embarrass himself.

"Don't worry, I know how to handle this."

Dustin smiled and looked at Darian, asking, "What do you need from me, Darian?"

"It's simple, give me a drop of your blood and a few strands of your hair. After that, just follow my instructions," Darian grinned.

"Sure."

Dustin nodded, took out a silver needle, pricked his index finger, and squeezed a drop of blood into an empty cup.

Then, he plucked a few strands of hair and dropped them into the cup, asking, "Is this enough?"

"It'll do."

Darian smirked with malicious intent and exchanged a glance with Dominic.

Dominic nodded with a relaxed posture, reclining on the couch as if he was watching a show.

Darian knew exactly what he was doing, especially when it came to controlling people. Once you fell under his influence, he had complete control.

He couldn't wait to see Dustin's miserable state.

"Please wait a moment, everyone. This is a secret technique of our sect, not to be revealed to outsiders," Darian said, lifting the cup containing hair and blood, then briskly walked into the guest room's restroom.

"Hmph! Playing tricks!"

Isabela pursed her lips, showing her disdain. She never believed in supernatural things, thinking they were just tricks used by charlatans (people falsely claiming to have a special knowledge).

Five minutes later.

Darian returned from the restroom, holding a yellow piece of paper in his hand. The paper was covered with strange symbols that looked surprisingly authentic.

"Dustin, close your eyes and relax your body," Darian approached and instructed.

"Okay."

Dustin closed his eyes slowly and relaxed his entire body.

Isabela furrowed her brows, wanting to say something, but ultimately chose to wait and see. She wanted to know what these people were up to.

"Go!"

Darian held the paper with one hand, silently chanted some incantations, and then slapped Dustin on the chest with the other hand.

The next moment, Dustin's head seemed to lose strength and drooped slowly. He appeared to be in a state of unconsciousness.

Seeing this, Darian grinned wickedly and ordered, "From now on, you will obey my commands. First, stand up and obey."

With closed eyes, Dustin slowly stood up as instructed.

"Turn in place twice," Darian commanded again.

Dustin obediently followed the order and turned twice.

"Very good."

Darian nodded with a smile, picked up a glass of wine from the table, and handed it to Dustin, saying, "Drink it."

Dustin took the glass without hesitation and drank it all at once.

Witnessing this, the onlookers couldn't help but express their amazement.

"Wow! What's going on? This guy is completely submissive to Darian?"

"Is this Darian's mystical technique? It's incredible!"

"A single piece of paper can control someone's actions; it's truly mind-blowing!"

The wealthy kids whispered in astonishment. They knew Darian was up to something, but they didn't expect it to be this bizarre.

"Darian! What have you done? Wake Dustin up now!" Isabela exclaimed.

At first, she had her doubts, but seeing Dustin under control, she immediately sensed that something was wrong.

"Sister-in-law, stay calm. Once I finish the ritual, he'll wake up on his own," Darian said with a slight smile.

"No, we have to wake him up now!"

Isabela reached out to touch Dustin but stopped abruptly.

"Wait!"

Darian suddenly shouted, giving her a serious warning, "Sister-in-law, once the ritual has started, it must be completed. If you forcibly wake him up, you might turn him into a vegetable!"

"Ah?"

Isabela was taken aback, quickly retracting her hand.

Chapter 1342 The Sudden Turn of Events

"Isabela, relax. We're just playing around; we won't harm him," Dominic reassured her.

"Hmph! It better be that way!"

Isabela frowned but ultimately held back.

Mainly, she was worried that her impulsive actions might harm Dustin.

"Darian, has this guy already been under your control?" a girl asked.

"Of course!"

Darian smirked arrogantly. "He's now nothing but a puppet, without pain, without memory. He'll do whatever I tell him to do, completely obedient, and with no recollection afterward."

"Really? Then can you make him slap himself?" the girl asked with anticipation.

"No problem."

Darian grinned maliciously, turned to Dustin, and commanded, "Now, use your hand and give yourself a good slap."

"Darian! You—"

Isabela was about to intervene, but before she could, Dustin had already raised his hand. In front of everyone's astonished gaze, he slapped Darian right across the face.

"Smack!"

The slap was powerful, causing Darian to stagger, feeling dizzy, and blood started flowing from his nose.

"Ah?"

The sudden turn of events left everyone dumbfounded.

Wasn't he supposed to slap himself?

How did he end up slapping Darian?

"??"

Darian was utterly bewildered, holding his throbbing face, finding it hard to believe.

He wondered if he had given the wrong command or if Dustin had misunderstood.

"Hey! Are you deaf or what?"

Darian wiped off the blood and shouted angrily, "I told you to slap yourself, not me!"

"Smack!"

Without any unnecessary movements, Dustin delivered another slap to Darian's face, this time with even greater force, causing him to stumble, teeth flying.

Darian's once plump face now resembled a swollen bun, with clear finger marks.

Isabela was frozen in shock.

Dominic was equally stunned.

The wealthy kids around couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Weren't they supposed to be completely obedient?

Why wasn't he following the script?

"Damn! Are you rebelling against me? Watch how I teach you a lesson today!"

After picking himself up, Darian was furious. He grabbed a bottle of wine from the coffee table and was about to smash it on Dustin's head.

But before he could do that, as he raised the bottle, Dustin delivered yet another slap to his face. Darian's vision spun, and he fell flat on the floor, eating dirt.

"Damn! Are you deaf or what?"

Darian yelled, his face red with anger. "I told you to slap yourself, not me!"

"Smack!"

"No good!"

Dustin raised his hand once again and slapped Darian. With each word Darian uttered, his face received another resounding slap.

By now, Darian's nose was crooked, his mouth was askew, and his appearance was horrifying.

Forced to desperation, he could only curl up on the ground, hands covering his head, wailing repeatedly, "Stop, stop... I was wrong, I was wrong... Please, stop!"

Dustin paid no heed, continuing his onslaught with eyes shut, unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks as if he were possessed.

"Quick! Stop him!"

Seeing the situation spiraling out of control, Dominic hurriedly ordered a few of his underlings to intervene.

However, as soon as the underlings got close, Dustin singlehandedly slapped them away, sending them sprawling.

The scene had completely descended into chaos.

Chapter 1343 Ruined Handsome Face

"What the hell! What's going on? Is this guy insane?" Watching Dustin acting possessed, Dominic furrowed his brow, his face turning ugly.

But he didn't dare to approach, or he'd get slapped too.

Suddenly, Dominic seemed to have an idea and shouted, "Darian! This guy has gone out of control. Release the spell!"

"Release, release, release—the spell!" Darian, enduring the pain, quickly tore off the talisman on Dustin's chest.

The next moment, Dustin shivered all over and immediately stopped his actions.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief, finally bringing things under control.

Damn, after losing control, this guy was as strong as an ox, and ordinary people couldn't stop him.

"What happened?" After a few breaths, Dustin slowly opened his eyes, looking bewildered. He turned his head left and right, wearing a strange expression. "Huh... what happened to your faces?"

The several young men who had been slapped bit their tongues, suppressing their anger but unable to retaliate. They could only pretend not to know anything.

"Ah! Darian, how did you get injured like this?" Dustin looked down and was shocked. He quickly helped the bruised and swollen Darian, showing deep concern. "Who hit you just now? They went too far, didn't they? Look at your handsome face, it's been ruined! It's truly despicable!"

Darian's face twitched uncontrollably, tears streaming down his cheeks. He had been crying from the pain.

Damn it! He was so frustrated! If it were anyone else who had dared to hit him like this, he would have been furious long ago. But the fact that he had initiated this with his witchcraft, and then lost control, led to the current situation.

In other words, he had brought this upon himself.

Faced with this situation, he could only swallow his pride.

"Darian, why are you crying? Here, let me wipe your tears for you," Dustin said compassionately, pulling out two tissues and offering to wipe Darian's tears.

"Get away! Stay far from me!"

Darian covered his face, retreating two steps as if he were a frightened bird.

The series of slaps had left him traumatized.

"What's going on?" Dustin pretended to be confused. "Why are all of you looking at me like that? What happened?"

"Cough, cough..." Isabela cleared her throat, wearing a somewhat strange expression. "Dustin, you were controlled by Darian's mystical technique just now, but then you unexpectedly lost control, and you went on a rampage, relentlessly beating up Darian."

"What? I lost control? Went on a rampage?"

Dustin was momentarily stunned, pretending to be surprised. "Really? So you're saying that I caused all those injuries on Darian's face?"

"That's right," Isabela nodded.

"No wonder... No wonder my hand hurts so much."

Dustin rubbed his palm and looked at Darian. He said with a sigh, "Darian, you really should be more careful when practicing your skills. Look what you've done. You made me lose control. Well... let's forget about it. Today's incident, let's consider it a lesson."

"You... you..." Darian was about to say something, but when he opened his mouth, his teeth fell out, making him cover his mouth in panic.

Otherwise, he'd be searching for his teeth all over the floor.

Chapter 1344 Some Strange Tricks

"Alright, let's call it a day," Isabela said as she stood up slowly. She glanced at Dominic and added, "I have lunch plans with Dustin, so I won't keep you company any longer. I wish you all a good time."

With that, she linked her arm with Dustin's and swaggered out of the VIP room.

Leaving behind a group of people looking at each other with unpleasant expressions.

The good mood from earlier had been completely ruined.

"Darian, how are you feeling? Are you okay?" Dominic examined Darian's injuries and saw that he was in a miserable state. His face had been severely disfigured, making his originally unattractive features even more unsightly.

"Damn it! That guy hit me way too hard. I've never been humiliated like this before!" Darian, his remaining teeth clenched, looked resentful.

"Originally, I wanted you to teach that guy a lesson, but you ended up hurting yourself instead," Dominic shook his head.

If you're not skilled, don't show off. It's embarrassing.

"It's strange. My mind control technique has always been foolproof. Master Heinrich said that as long as the other person isn't from the same sect, they can't resist it," Darian furrowed his brows, lost in thought.

"Isn't it possible... that the guy named Dustin was intentionally acting?" Suddenly, Charlotte Beaumont, the woman in the red dress, chimed in.

"Intentionally acting?" When these words came out, everyone's gaze turned toward her.

"I find it strange. Even if he lost control, would he really grab Darian and beat him up like that?" Charlotte Beaumont analyzed.

"That makes sense," Dominic stroked his chin, deep in thought. "That kid looks polite, but he's quite cunning. We shouldn't rule out the possibility that he did it intentionally."

"It's really weird.

"Nothing in this world is absolute. Maybe that kid has some strange tricks up his sleeve," Dominic squinted his eyes. "Darian, think carefully. Why would a normal person willingly become a guinea pig? He not only didn't resist, but he also readily agreed. Don't you find that strange?"

"Now that you mention it, it does seem off." Darian began to ponder.

In the elite circle of Stonia, there were many talented individuals.

Meeting someone from the same field was not impossible.

"Darian, today, it seems like we've been set up by someone. The attack was so severe. If we don't regain our dignity, how can we face others in the future?" Dominic's face darkened.

"Damn it! I swear I won't let this go!" Darian pounded the table in frustration.

Due to his forceful movement, he pulled on his wound, causing him to grimace in pain.

"Miss Torby seems to hold Dustin in high regard. It might not be easy to make a move on him," Charlotte pointed out.

"Isabela is indeed troublesome, but we can take care of it discreetly," Dominic sneered. "He's just a pretty boy without power or influence. As long as we handle it quietly, there won't be any trouble."

"That's right! Isabela can only protect him temporarily. She won't be able to protect him forever. Sooner or later, I will kill him!" Darian declared fiercely.

"Darian, to keep things low-key and avoid arousing suspicion, we should ask Master Heinrich to step in. With his abilities, I believe he can easily resolve this matter," Dominic suggested.

"No problem! I'll contact Master Heinrich. Within three days, I'll make sure that kid has no place to bury himself!" Darian's eyes gleamed with determination.

Darian, as the young master of the Mystborne family, if he didn't avenge himself after being humiliated like this, how could he show his face in the social circle?

"Hmph! Dare to steal my woman? You're truly seeking your own death!" Dominic sneered with a cold smile.

Chapter 1345 Lucky Star

"Hahaha... Little Divine Doctor, those slaps you just delivered were truly beautiful. You turned Darian's chubby face into a pig's head. It's really cracking me up," Isabela said as they walked out of the Imperial Club, her laughter shaking her whole body, dispelling the previous gloom.

Originally, she had brought Dustin here to assert dominance and purposely provoke Dominic. She hadn't expected the effect to be so good. Not only did she disgust the scumbag, but she also gave his group of friends a beating, which was quite satisfying.

"In the end, it's their own fault. If they didn't have malicious intentions, they wouldn't have ended up like this," Dustin said with a faint smile.

"What's that called? Trying to steal a chicken only to lose the rice!" Isabela couldn't help but chuckle.

She naturally understood that Darian had intentionally targeted Dustin earlier, but his lack of skill had led to an accidental loss of control. In the end, instead of harming others, he had harmed himself, which was a kind of retribution.

"Don't worry; I can easily handle them." Isabela said with confidence.

She knew that Darian and his friends were not good people. She wanted Dustin to avoid dealing with such people in the future, as someone as inexperienced as her might easily be taken advantage of.

"Rest assured, I'll deal with them discreetly."

Isabela lifted her chin and smiled proudly. "Little Divine Doctor, I've noticed that you seem to be my lucky star. You saved me before, and now you've helped me again. Since we're together, I feel like I've become luckier!"

"I also owe you for obtaining the Dragon Blood Ginseng," Dustin smiled.

"Hehe... Does that mean we're mutually beneficial to each other? Great! Starting today, you're my male bestie!" Isabela declared with her hands on her hips, as if making a proclamation.

Dustin couldn't help but laugh.

This girl really doesn't have any guard up.

"Master, Master, there's a call for you..."

Suddenly, Isabela's phone rang.

After answering the call, her expression changed immediately. "What? Grandfather is in trouble? Alright, alright... I'll be right there!"

She hung up the phone, got into her car in a hurry, and then seemed to remember something. She stuck her head out of the car window and said quickly, "Little Divine Doctor, something urgent has come up at home. I need to rush back. We'll have to postpone our meal to another day."

"Sure, take care," Dustin nodded and waved goodbye, watching Isabela drive away.

At this moment, Dustin's eyelids twitched, and he suddenly felt that he was being watched. He turned his head and looked towards a car parked on the side of the road. The car's windows were unusually dark, making it impossible to see inside clearly. However, he had a strong sense of being observed.

"Hmm..."

After staring for a few seconds, the vehicle suddenly started and quickly drove away.

Dustin snorted coldly and began to calculate.

It seemed that he was being followed.

Was it the Stratford family? Or the Grantwood family?

Dustin didn't think too much about it and hailed a taxi. He headed straight for the hotel.

"Ring, ring, ring..."

At this moment, his phone suddenly rang again. When he checked the caller ID, it displayed 'Maximus Kane.'

"Hello! Dustin, I have some good news to tell you. I'm in Stonia!" Maximus's excited voice came through the phone as soon as he answered.

"Why are you in Stonia instead of staying in Millsburg?" Dustin was a bit puzzled.

Before he left, he had appointed Maximus as the head of the Flame Dragon Hall (Cornelius vacated the position due to his appointment as deputy of the Kirin Gang). In Millsburg, Maximus was already considered a prominent figure.

"Cornelius said that since you're alone outside, it might be a bit inconvenient. So, he sent us over to help you with some minor matters," Maximus said with a smile.

"Us?" Dustin quickly caught onto the key word. "Besides you, who else is with you?"

Chapter 1346 The Standard Room Cost

"And Caitlin is with me," Maximus said. "Since Senior Gregory left, Caitlin has been feeling lonely at home, so she decided to come out and experience the world. We haven't been to Stonia before, and we've heard that it's a place of great talents and natural beauty, so we wanted to see it for ourselves."

"While Stonia is indeed a place of great talents and natural beauty, it's also a place where the waters run deep. Just the two of you, you might not even know if you're being taken advantage of," Dustin said, somewhat exasperated.

"But you're here, Dustin, so we have nothing to fear," Maximus replied with a smile.

"Alright, alright, stop flattering me. Where are you two right now?" Dustin asked.

"Oh, we just got off the train, at the South Station," Maximus replied.

"Stay right where you are; I'll come to pick you up."

Dustin hung up the phone and instructed his driver to turn around and head to the South Station.

One hour later.

The car pulled up at the entrance of the South Station.

"Dustin! Over here!" As soon as Dustin got out of the car, he saw Maximus and Caitlin waving and cheering.

They had brought numerous pieces of luggage with them, and it looked more like they were moving than going on a trip.

"Why did you bring so much stuff?" Dustin asked, somewhat amused.

"It's better to be prepared; we've brought everything we might need," Maximus said with a grin.

It was their first time visiting the capital, Stonia, and they were naturally excited and nervous, so they had made thorough preparations.

"Alright, let's find a place to stay first, and then we can have a meal together," Dustin suggested.

"Okay," Maximus agreed.

"Mr. Dustin, you have a distinguished status, so please allow me to handle these things," Caitlin said as she began to struggle to carry their luggage onto the car.

Even though she was out of breath and tired, she refused to let anyone help her.

Dustin couldn't help but feel a bit helpless. Caitlin hadn't changed at all; she was used to hard work from a young age, and if she didn't do something, she felt uncomfortable.

Once they were in the car, Dustin led the two of them back to the hotel where he was staying.

The hotel was a five-star establishment, not particularly luxurious in Stonia's Willowbrook (South City), but it was still quite expensive.

Entering the hotel, Caitlin looked around with wide eyes, her beautiful eyes sparkling.

When she noticed someone looking at her, she immediately lowered her head and covered her face with her bag, appearing somewhat self-conscious.

"Mr. Dustin, how much does it cost to stay here for one night in this area?" Caitlin asked timidly as Dustin was checking in.

"This is a prime location; a standard room costs about 2,000 per night," Dustin casually replied.

"What? That expensive?" Caitlin was taken aback, frozen in place.

In the past, she had to work hard for a whole month just to earn 2,000.

Now, for just one night's stay, she had to spend so much money. This was hard for her to accept, as she was used to being frugal.

"Oh? It's so expensive?" Caitlin was shocked, her expression stiffening.

"Caitlin, don't worry about it. Dustin doesn't lack money; just relax and check in," Maximus reassured her with a smile.

"No...no, it's too expensive!" Caitlin shook her head repeatedly. "Mr. Dustin, this place is not suitable for me. I won't stay here; I'll find a cheaper place outside."

With that, she picked up her bags and hurriedly ran out of the hotel.

Her panicked appearance made it seem as if this place was some kind of dangerous place.

"..." Dustin and Maximus looked at each other, unable to help but smile.

Helpless and somewhat worried, they realized that Caitlin had endured too much hardship and experienced too much darkness in the past. When the light finally came, she didn't dare to accept it.

Chapter 1347 The Serenity Villa

Dustin didn't force Caitlin to stay in a luxury hotel but instead bought a villa for them in a relatively secluded area.

It was a two-story villa with fine furnishings and a small garden. They paid for it and could move in right away.

Dustin thought that since he had to stay in Stonia for a while, it would be more convenient to buy a villa rather than renting or staying in hotels, especially considering his current financial status.

Staying in the villa provided Caitlin with a sense of security, and she found comfort in the fact that the property's value was likely to appreciate in Stonia's real estate market. Plus, she could cook her own meals, which would save money.

After all the arrangements were made, it was already dark outside.

Dustin and Maximus were quite hungry by this time.

Fortunately, Caitlin had thought ahead and bought groceries, preparing a delicious dinner for the two of them.

The meal consisted of five dishes and a soup, featuring both meat and vegetables, and it was a delightful feast for the senses.

It was undeniable that Caitlin had excellent culinary skills. She could turn simple ingredients into a delicious meal.

Dustin, on the other hand, felt somewhat inferior in this regard.

After dinner, Caitlin cleaned up the dishes on her own, showing her self-sufficiency.

Dustin and Maximus went to the balcony, where they enjoyed the view and had a conversation.

Suddenly, Dustin's phone rang.

He answered the call and immediately recognized the familiar and cold voice on the other end—it was Roselyn.

"Dustin, come to The Groove Club as soon as possible. I have something important to discuss with you."

"Why don't you just tell me over the phone? I'm busy and don't have time to run back and forth," Dustin replied nonchalantly.

"This matter is very important. If you don't come, you'll regret it!" Roselyn's tone was serious.

"If you're not going to say it, I'll hang up," Dustin replied, not wanting to waste time.

"Wait! Don't you want to know why Lorenzo was at Healwell Clinic?" Roselyn hurriedly said.

"What?" Dustin's eyes narrowed. "What are you trying to say? Explain it clearly."

"I know some secrets about Lorenzo. Come to The Groove Club at 9 o'clock tonight, or you'll miss out!" Roselyn said.

"Alright, I'll be there shortly," Dustin replied quickly.

Roselyn's late-night appointment definitely meant she had some ulterior motive.

However, he was curious about the secret she mentioned. Could it be that Elijah had some hidden agenda that he wasn't aware of?

"Maximus, I need to go somewhere, come with me," Dustin said, turning to his friend.

"Sure, let’s go," Maximus replied.

Half an hour later, Dustin and Maximus arrived at the entrance of The Groove Club.

The Groove Club appeared to be a private club on the surface but was actually an underground casino.

It had a strict membership system, and regular people were not allowed to enter.

Stonia had always prohibited gambling, so the existence of this luxurious casino in the heart of the city, which openly flouted the law, indicated the considerable power of its hidden owner.

Dustin and Maximus had informed the club in advance, and they were led inside.

Following the service staff through a spacious and luxurious gambling hall, they reached a private VIP room.

Compared to the noisy main hall outside, the VIP room was a completely different world—elegant, exquisite, and tranquil.

Chapter 1348 To The Groove

Inside the VIP room, there were more than a dozen various gambling tables scattered about, with some wealthy patrons seated around them.

Each patron had a dedicated, attentive female attendant who took care of everything except gambling for them. The service was meticulous, to say the least.

These patrons were either rich or powerful, casually betting tens of thousands or even millions. Some of the high rollers were known to bet tens of millions or more.

This was a world that ordinary people could never enter.

Upon entering the VIP room, Dustin immediately spotted two familiar faces seated at the central table—Carlos and Roselyn.

Considering Roselyn's status, it was unlikely that she could enter the VIP room. The person who had actually arranged the meeting with him was probably Carlos.

"Hey there, Dustin, you've arrived! Come, let's play a couple of rounds together."

Carlos stood up and warmly invited Dustin to take a seat, wearing a radiant smile on his face. However, there was a hint of coldness in his eyes.

"Carlos, why did you ask to meet me? Get straight to the point," Dustin asked directly, not beating around the bush.

"Don't be in such a hurry. Let's play a bit first, and then we'll discuss business," Carlos said with a smile.

His face was friendly, but his eyes held a certain iciness.

"Dustin, you can play freely today. If you win, it's all yours, but if you lose, it's on me!" Carlos said, exuding an air of generosity.

"I don't like gambling, and I don't like beating around the bush. If you have something to say, just say it," Dustin replied, unaffected.

He had no interest in this place, which was a paradise for gamblers.

"Humph! You're really straightforward, Dustin," Carlos chuckled, "The main reason I invited you here today is to introduce you to a big shot. With him as your backer, you'll be able to walk sideways in Willowbrook!"

"Oh? Who is this person?" Dustin asked.

"This big shot is none other than the owner of The Groove Club, Mr. Ashford, Benedict Ashford!" Carlos said with a touch of pride.

"I'm sorry, I haven't heard of him," Dustin replied casually.

"Humph! If you don't even know Mr Ashford, you really know nothing!" Roselyn, who was sitting next to him, sneered in disdain.

In Willowbrook, Benedict, also known as Mr Ashford, was a dominant figure, challenging both the Stratford and Torby families, the two major influential families in the city.

Anyone with a bit of knowledge would have heard of Mr Ashford's reputation.

"Is Mr Ashford really that impressive? I wonder if his head can withstand my sword," Maximus coldly interjected.

"Dustin, is this your friend?" Carlos looked Maximus up and down, his expression turning unfriendly. "Kid, you should be careful with your word. This is Mr Ashford's territory. If you're not careful, you won't leave here alive!"

Maximus was about to say something else when Dustin raised his hand to stop him.

"I'm not interested in meeting Mr Ashford. I just want to know about Lorenzo," Dustin said.

Before Dustin could continue, the door to the VIP room suddenly swung open.

Following that, a middle-aged man, tall and burly, wearing a suit, swaggered in.

The man was smoking a cigar, and his massive presence seemed to exude an oppressive force even when he stood still.

This man was none other than Benedict, the owner of The Groove Club and the underground overlord of Willowbrook.

"Benedict is here, and you're in luck!" Carlos said with a wicked smile, seeming ready to enjoy the show.

"Hello, Mr Ashford!"

"Hi, Mr Ashford!"

As Benedict entered, all the patrons inside the VIP room stood up to greet him, displaying a respectful attitude.

"Hi, everyone."

Benedict raised his hand to gesture, and then he walked towards Carlos, looking down on him.

"Carlos, have you brought the person I asked for?"

"Of course, Mr Ashford. I wouldn't dare to disobey your orders," Carlos replied obsequiously, extending his hand to introduce Dustin. "Here, this is the person you were looking for!"

Chapter 1349 Sold to the Torby Family

"Oh? Is that so?"

Benedict followed Carlos's gesture and fixed his gaze on Dustin. He carefully observed Dustin, his eyes carrying an invisible aggressiveness.

"Indeed, a young and promising talent."

Benedict grinned, "Don't just stand there, have a seat. We have something to discuss."

With that, he plopped down on the nearby sofa and took a sip of red wine that a waitress had just brought him.

He exuded an air of grandiosity.

"Dustin, this is the famous Mr Ashford. You should behave well and not miss this opportunity," Carlos said with a half-smile.

"So, you brought me out here just to introduce me to this Mr Ashford?" Dustin asked.

"Young man, I had Carlos bring you here to discuss a deal with you," Benedict said, taking a deep puff of his cigar and exhaling a smoke ring that floated toward Dustin's face. However, it suddenly shattered and disappeared into thin air just a foot away from him.

"A deal?"

Dustin asked without emotion, "Is it about the recipe for Jade Dew Ointment?"

"Smart! I like talking to clever people."

Benedict snapped his fingers and grinned, "Since you know what I'm looking for, let's get straight to the point. How much money do you want? Just name your price, and I won't haggle."

"Benedict, the recipe for Jade Dew Ointment is not available anymore," Dustin flatly refused.

"What? You sold it?" Carlos's eyes widened, and he became excited. "Who did you sell it to? Why didn't you mention it earlier?"

He had gone to great lengths, even involving Mr Ashford, just to obtain the recipe.

To his surprise, Dustin had already sold the recipe to someone else.

"The recipe for Jade Dew Ointment has already been sold to the Torby family, so I'm afraid you'll be disappointed today," Dustin said, spreading his hands.

"The Torby family?"

Hearing this, Carlos immediately furrowed his brows.

The Torby family was one of the Eight Noble Families in Stonia, and it wouldn't be easy to take something away from them.

"Young man, how much did the Torby family pay you? I'm willing to offer double," Benedict suddenly spoke.

With his power and the backing he had, he had no fear of the Torby family.

"Sir, the recipe for Jade Dew Ointment has already been sold. You can't back out of it. If you want it, you can negotiate with the Torby family," Dustin said.

"Young man, the things that pique my interest are few and far between. People who can negotiate with me are even rarer. This is your chance of a lifetime. Seize it," Benedict said with a smile, although his eyes carried a warning.

"It's not about the price. I've already sold the recipe for Jade Dew Ointment," Dustin replied.

"What? Sold?" Carlos was visibly shocked and disappointed. "Who did you sell it to?"

"The Torby family."

The Torby family was one of the eight prestigious families in Stonia, so snatching their secret recipe wouldn't be easy.

"Young man, how much did the Torby family offer you? I'm willing to double it," suddenly interjected Benedict.

With his influence and powerful backers, he had no fear of the Torby family.

"In matters of business, once a deal is made and the formula is sold, there's no turning back. If you are interested, you can negotiate with the Torby family," replied Dustin.

"Young man, if you can sell to the Torby family, you can certainly sell to me as well. Double the money for one formula. Isn't that tempting?" Benedict chuckled.

"Exactly! Your dealings with Mr. Ashford can remain private; the Torby family will never find out. Once you write down the formula and take the money, you can live carefree for the rest of your life, traveling and enjoying yourself," enticingly said Carlos.

"If the Torby family ever finds out I sold it to them and then sold it again, I might not live long enough to spend that money," Dustin shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you from the Torby family. They won't dare to harm you," Benedict said confidently.

"Mr Ashford, would you really be willing to go against the Torby family for a stranger?" Dustin hinted with a deeper meaning.

"Hehe... You are indeed a clever one," Benedict placed his cigar in the ashtray and pressed it down. He continued with a smile, "While I won't openly confront the Torby family for you, I can assure you that I'll make sure they can't find you, which is a way to ensure your safety."

"Mr Ashford, I can't entrust my safety to someone else, so I must apologize," Dustin shook his head.

"Hmm?"

Chapter 1350 To Challenge Mr Ashford

Hearing this, Benedict's smile slowly faded, and his gaze gradually turned sharp. "Young man, I hate it when people refuse me, especially repeatedly. I've been patient enough. You'd better not disappoint me."

His words now carried a clear threat.

"Dustin, those who understand the situation are the ones who stand out. You should feel honored to have Mr Ashford's favor. If you persist stubbornly, you might stir up trouble for yourself!" Carlos warned.

"All right, stop the nonsense," Benedict said impatiently. "Today, I want that Jade Dew Ointment recipe. Hand it over honestly, and not only will you be safe, but you'll also receive a substantial sum of money."

"What if I don't hand it over?" Dustin asked.

"Don't hand it over? Hmph!"

Benedict sneered and clapped his hands.

*Clap, clap!*

As he clapped his hands, the door to the VIP room suddenly swung open.

Following that, a group of burly men in suits rushed in with an imposing aura, numbering around forty to fifty. They all looked fierce and intimidating, like a pack of wolves.

"Kid, this is my territory. I can control your life and death with just a word."

Benedict slowly stood up, looking down at Dustin, and said, "Today, if you don't hand over the recipe, you might not leave this place!"

"Benedict, I don't want any trouble, but if you keep pushing, don't blame me for smashing your The Groove Club!" Dustin coldly stated.

Upon hearing this, Benedict first froze, then burst into hearty laughter, as if he had heard the biggest joke.

"Damn! Is this guy out of his mind? Daring to challenge Mr Ashford?"

"Talk about being fearless for a newcomer!"

Some of the high rollers in the hall abandoned their gambling and eagerly watched the drama unfolding.

"Hmph! Ignorant!"

Carlos sneered, looking at Dustin as if he were a fool.

Roselyn crossed her arms, displaying a smug expression.

"Kid, do you even know what you're saying?"

After the laughter, Benedict's face suddenly turned cold. "Just because of that statement, you won't believe me when I say I could shoot you dead with one bullet!"

With those words, he suddenly drew a gun from his waist and aimed it at Dustin's forehead.

Dustin stood motionless, as if nothing had happened, and calmly said, "Mr Ashford, your gun's safety is still on."

"You...!"

Benedict's eye twitched, about to erupt in anger.

But then, a seductive and charming female voice lightly drifted in.

"Mr Ashford, what's got you so worked up? You even brought out your weapon?"

Following the voice, a woman entered the room. She wore a silver tight-fitting skirt, crystal high-heeled shoes, and had fiery red lips, an exquisite figure, and alluring looks.

Her brown wavy hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her long, shapely legs, encased in black stockings, moved gracefully, as if stepping on the hearts of the men in the room with each step.

She carried a delicate designer bag in her left hand and a woman's cigarette in her right hand, with a seductive smile on her lips.

She appeared incredibly captivating.

"Belinda?"

Upon seeing her, Roselyn immediately furrowed her brow.

It was an unexpected encounter with this disliked woman in such a place.

Chapter 1351 Pleasant Surprise Tonight

"Hey, Mr Ashford, we all came to The Groove Club to have a good time. Why are you causing such a scene?" Belinda swayed her hips as she sauntered over, smiling sweetly.

The moment she appeared, she drew everyone's attention. Her figure and looks were already outstanding, and combined with her unique charm, she was like a shape-shifting fox spirit.

"Miss Remington, I have some business to attend to. If you want to play some more, I can arrange a private room for you," Benedict restrained his temper slightly. However, he still hadn't let go of the gun in his hand.

"Mr Ashford, to be honest, this handsome young man is my friend. I hope you can give him some face and let him go," Belinda said with a smile as she approached, wrapping her arm around Dustin's.

Dustin was puzzled, but he didn't deny it. After all, she was trying to help, and he couldn't publicly embarrass her.

"A friend?" Benedict glanced around and said coldly, "Miss Remington, your friend is quite audacious. Not only did he repeatedly refuse me, but he also threatened to destroy my club. He really doesn't give me any respect!"

"Oh, really?" Belinda raised an eyebrow and looked surprised when she glanced at Dustin.

This guy had quite the courage to stand up to Benedict like this.

"Mr Ashford, my young friend here is a bit hot-blooded and doesn't understand the rules. I apologize on his behalf and hope that you, as a generous person, can overlook this," Belinda said with a smile.

"I can let him go, but he needs to hand over the formula. Otherwise, don't blame me for not giving him any face," Benedict said coldly.

"The formula?" Belinda was puzzled. It seemed that there was more to their conflict than just words.

"I'll say it again, I won't compromise on the formula," Dustin firmly rejected.

From the moment Benedict drew his gun, there was no room for negotiation.

"Miss Remington, did you hear that? Your friend here is quite stubborn and doesn't know what's good for him!" Benedict's face darkened, and he pushed the gun forward.

"Mr Ashford, please calm down. It's just a formula, right? Let me talk to him," Belinda smiled and reached out to lower the gun. She leaned in close to Dustin's ear and whispered softly, "Young man, Benedict is known for being ruthless. Whatever the formula is, just give it to him. Otherwise, I won't be able to save you tonight."

"Young man, make hay while the sun shines. If you die here, your precious formula won't do you any good," Belinda continued to persuade.

Why was this guy as stubborn as a rock? He was facing Benedict, who had dozens of people surrounding him and a gun in his hand.

How could he dare to say such things?

"Miss Remington, my patience is wearing thin. You'd better not interfere too much!" Benedict's eyes grew cold.

Dustin's expression remained calm, but he had already decided to take action if necessary.

"Mr Ashford, can't we talk things over calmly? How about sitting down and having a drink together?" Belinda picked up two glasses of wine and offered one to Benedict.

"Drink?!" Benedict was getting irritated. He swatted the glass out of Belinda's hand, and it shattered with a loud crash, spilling wine everywhere.

At first, Belinda was startled, but she quickly forced a smile and took the initiative to step closer. She placed her delicate fingers on Benedict's chest and said softly, "Mr Ashford, please calm down. Don't harm your health. If you release my friend, I promise to give you a pleasant surprise tonight."

Chapter 1352 Who's Tired of Living?

After saying this, she gave a seductive smile with a hint of meaning.

"Belinda, if you want to play, I can play with you slowly!"

Benedict grabbed Belinda's wrist and smirked, saying, "But before that, I need to take care of this guy. You just stand there and don't make me angry, or the consequences will be very serious."

"Benedict, you're hurting me!"

Belinda frowned and struggled, but found it futile.

"You little temptress, you wanted to seduce me, didn't you? Well, tonight, I'll grant your wish. After I deal with this guy, I promise to make you ecstatic, like you're on cloud nine!"

Benedict smirked and suddenly pulled Belinda into his arms, provocatively looking at Dustin. "Kid! Your relationship with this temptress isn't simple, right? Judging by your scrawny arms and legs, I bet you can't satisfy her. But it's okay; I'll take good care of her for you, and she'll experience the heights of pleasure!"

"Benedict, don't you dare! I'm from the Remington family!" Belinda's face changed.

"What about the Remington family? I'm going to have my way with you today. What can the Remington family do to me?" Benedict boasted arrogantly.

"You—!" Belinda was both shocked and furious.

Benedict was powerful, and he had a strong backing.

If he forced himself on her, it might damage her reputation, but the Remington family might not dare to confront him directly.

"Kid! Let me ask you one last time, will you hand over the formula or not?"

Benedict held Belinda in one hand and a gun in the other.

His gaze was fierce, and his expression was menacing.

"Firstly, I won't give you the formula. Secondly, release Miss Remington, or I'll break your hand!" Dustin spoke coldly.

His words caused an uproar in the room.

No one expected Dustin to be so audacious.

He was being held at gunpoint, yet he spoke boldly. Wasn't he risking his life?

"You little brat! It seems like you're tired of living!" Benedict was furious and pulled the trigger, aiming at Dustin's thigh.

"Bang!"

The gunshot rang out, but the expected blood and screams did not follow.

Because as Benedict fired the gun, Dustin suddenly moved.

He grabbed the barrel of the gun with one hand and seized Benedict's throat with the other, then with a loud "thud," he slammed him against the wall.

The tremendous force caused cracks to appear in the wall.

Benedict grunted, feeling like his bones were about to shatter, and his organs were displaced.

For a moment, he felt dizzy and nauseous, unable to describe the discomfort.

Silence.

The entire VIP lounge suddenly fell silent.

Everything had happened so suddenly that the people around hadn't reacted.

They felt a blur in front of their eyes, and then Dustin had Benedict pinned against the wall.

What was most terrifying was that Benedict was nearly two meters tall, with explosive muscles all over, as massive as a bear.

In contrast, Dustin was scrawny, like a sickly cat.

In terms of physique, they were in completely different leagues.

But somehow, this sickly cat, Dustin, had subdued the bear, Benedict, with just one hand.

The visual contrast left everyone stunned.

"Is having a gun really that impressive?"

Dustin held Benedict's neck with one hand, slowly raising it over his head, and said coldly, "Now, who's tired of living?"

Chapter 1353 Daredevil

"Uh..."

Benedict suddenly felt his breath hitch, and his face turned bright red, with veins popping on his forehead.

He tried to struggle but found himself utterly powerless, unable to lift a finger.

Deep inside, an uncontrollable fear crept over him.

He had always thought of Dustin as a sheep, but suddenly, the guy had transformed into a vicious tiger.

The sheer strength of Dustin made him completely helpless.

He had no doubt that if Dustin exerted just a bit more pressure, he could snap his neck.

"Outrageous!"

"Daredevil!"

"Release Mr Ashford immediately!"

After a brief silence, the entire VIP lounge erupted into chaos.

A group of men in suits roared angrily, ready to pounce.

"Dustin! Are you out of your mind? You dared to touch Mr Ashford. Do you not value your life? Let go immediately!" Carlos shouted.

"Mr Rhys! This is The Groove Club. If you harm Mr Ashford, you'll have no place to hide!" Roselyn was getting anxious.

Dustin was her invitee, and if anything happened to Mr Ashford, she wouldn't escape the consequences.

"I didn't want to resort to violence, but you forced my hand. Do you really think I have no temper?" Dustin snatched the gun from Benedict's hand and pressed it against his forehead, saying coldly, "Let me ask you, how does it feel to be at gunpoint?"

"Y-You... you brat! I warn you not to mess around. If you dare harm me, your entire family will suffer!" Benedict's voice struggled to escape his throat.

"Oh, really?"

Dustin slowly lowered the gun into Benedict's mouth and asked, "Do you think I'm afraid of your threats?"

"Hiss!"

Benedict's pupils shrank, and cold sweat instantly beaded on his forehead.

He could clearly sense the killing intent emanating from Dustin.

"Young man, don't act impulsively. If you harm Mr Ashford, you won't survive either!" Belinda quickly intervened.

"Miss Remington, this guy had no intention of letting me go. It's better to take advantage of this opportunity and strike first." Dustin's finger rested on the trigger.

"Wait!"

Carlos's face changed, and he quickly said, "Dustin, let's talk it out. This was supposed to be a business deal. Why resort to violence? How about this: you put the gun down, and we sit down to discuss things calmly."

"There's nothing to discuss. I already said I won't sell the formula." Dustin replied indifferently.

"Alright, alright... we won't buy the formula."

Carlos kept nodding and forced a smile. "Business doesn't have to be cutthroat. If you don't want to sell the formula, we can engage in a long-term partnership. We all benefit from it. How does that sound?"

"That sounds reasonable. I just hope you have the sincerity for it," Dustin's expression softened.

Killing Benedict would be straightforward, but it could lead to unnecessary trouble afterward. If someone suspicious noticed, it could jeopardize his plans.

"Sincerity? Of course!"

Carlos said solemnly, "I guarantee it with my reputation. As long as you release Mr Ashford, we'll have a long-term partnership, sharing prosperity and facing challenges together."

"What do you say?" Dustin looked at Benedict.

With the gun still in his mouth, Benedict mumbled and couldn't articulate his words. He could only nod repeatedly, indicating his agreement.

"See? Mr Ashford has agreed." Carlos's face brightened. "Today, we don't have to be enemies. From now on, we're brothers who stand together through thick and thin."

Benedict didn't say anything, continuing to nod.

When under someone else's roof, sometimes you had to lower your head.

With the barrel of the gun shoved into his mouth, who wouldn't be compliant?

"Alright, I'll trust you this once."

Dustin slowly released Benedict and tossed the gun into the trash can.

Cough, cough, cough...

Benedict's body relaxed, and he began to cough violently, his back soaked in sweat.

Chapter 1354 A Tiger Among Sheeps, Going on a Rampage

"It's alright, it's alright. The misunderstanding has been cleared up. Let's bury the hatchet and share a laugh," Carlos chuckled and signaled discreetly.

Benedict quickly understood and immediately stepped back into the crowd, shouting, "You brat! You dare threaten me? You must be out of your mind! Guards, seize him!"

Before he finished speaking, dozens of suited henchmen surrounded Dustin.

"Hold on!"

Belinda suddenly stood in front of Dustin and questioned, "Mr Ashford, you had agreed to cooperate. Why resort to violence now?"

"Hmph! I agreed earlier, but now I've changed my mind!" Benedict said unapologetically.

"You're a person of reputation. Changing your stance in front of everyone, aren't you afraid of being ridiculed?" Belinda furrowed her brow.

"Ridiculed?"

Benedict grinned wickedly, "This is my territory. After I deal with this kid and have my way with you, I'll block the news. Who will know?"

"You... You're shameless!" Belinda was furious.

"Hehe... To be honest, I have even more shameless tricks up my sleeve. When we get to bed, you'll understand," Benedict leered.

"Benedict, I've given you a chance. If you dare lay a hand on him again, I guarantee you'll regret it," Dustin said indifferently.

He didn't really believe Carlos and Benedict's words. He had tested them out.

If the two had genuinely intended to reconcile, he would have acted like nothing happened.

But unfortunately, old habits are hard to change.

"Regretful now?" Benedict sneered, "Kid, earlier I was just caught off guard by your bluff. Now, do you think you have a chance to turn the tables?"

"Do I have a chance? You can try," Dustin stood with his hands behind his back, unafraid.

"Damn it! I think you won't back down until you're in your grave! Brothers, get him!"

Benedict gave the order directly.

"Catch him!"

The group of henchmen swarmed him.

"Leave it to me, Dustin!"

Maximus, who had been standing in the background, sneered, transformed into a blur, and charged into the crowd.

In the next second, cries of shock and screams filled the air, one after another.

Maximus was like a tiger among sheep, going on a rampage.

After undergoing the cultivation with Gregory, Maximus's strength was now on par with a late-stage Innate martial artist (.

Although The Groove Club's henchmen had some martial arts training, they were still defenseless against an Innate martial artist (aka “late-stage Xiantian master" is a term used to describe a highly skilled and powerful individual in a martial arts or cultivation setting; implying indirectly that Maximus is on a semi-Grandmaster level).

In just five short minutes, dozens of people were lying on the ground.

"Heh! Not a single one of them could fight!"

Maximus clapped his hands, looking disdainful.

He hadn't even warmed up yet.

"How... how is this possible?!"

Watching his whimpering subordinates, Benedict couldn't help but widen his eyes, a mixture of shock and fear overtaking him.

He had thought he had everything under control, which is why he dared to change his mind publicly. However, he never dreamed that Dustin had such a powerful ally hidden beside him.

"Damn! Who is this kid? How can he be so powerful?"

Carlos was scared stiff, and his legs turned weak. He had never taken Maximus seriously, thinking of him as just Dustin's follower. Who would have thought that this guy was a martial arts expert?

This was a major miscalculation!

"One person against dozens? Is this even possible?"

Staring at the scene of chaos with disbelief, Roselyn couldn't believe her eyes.

Could movies even depict something like this?

"No wonder... no wonder he was so confident. It turns out he had a skilled protector."

Belinda's eyes shone, a mix of astonishment and joy.

Just a moment ago, she thought they were doomed, but now everything had taken a dramatic turn, and they were saved from their predicament.

Chapter 1355 The Bruised Underground Overlord

"Dustin, what should we do with this big guy?"

After dealing with all the henchmen, Maximus's gaze suddenly fixed on Benedict, his eyes filled with ill intentions.

"Start by breaking one of his hands," Dustin calmly uttered a few words.

"No problem!"

Maximus sneered, suddenly moving forward and grabbing Benedict.

"W-wait... wait! Let's talk this out. I think we can still negotiate... Ah!"

Benedict panicked and was about to offer a few words of defense when Maximus directly snapped his arm, causing him to let out a horrific scream.

His entire face contorted, drenched in sweat.

Carlos and Roselyn watched from the side, their hearts trembling, and their backs cold.

Who would have thought that Benedict, who had just been strutting around, would be pinned to the ground and humiliated in such a short amount of time?

"Benedict, you made a wrong decision."

Dustin slowly approached, looking down at the giant bear-like man in front of him, and said, "I've given you two chances already. You didn't appreciate them, but instead, you brought this upon yourself. Tell me, how do you think I should deal with you?"

"Kid, I admit defeat today!"

Benedict gritted his teeth and said, "You've beaten me, and you've made a scene. Let's end it here. In the future, we'll go our separate ways. How about that?"

"Go our separate ways? Heh... Do you take me for a fool?"

Dustin sneered. "Who was it that went back on their word just now? Who was it that turned hostile? When you thought you could win, you were arrogant. When you couldn't, you tried to compromise. Do you really think the world is so forgiving?"

"Kid, don't push your luck!"

Benedict threatened with a fierce look. "All my men are waiting outside. As soon as I give the order, they'll rush in and tear you apart!"

"Still talking tough!"

Without hesitation, Maximus grabbed Benedict's hair and slammed his face onto the gambling table.

"Bang!"

A muffled sound rang out. Benedict's front teeth shattered, and his nose bridge collapsed, causing blood to pour out.

"You... You guys are doomed! I'll have you torn to pieces!"

Benedict, driven to desperation, roared in anger.

"Break one of his legs," Dustin spoke up again.

"Okay!"

Without saying a word, Maximus stepped on Benedict's knee.

With a loud "crack," Benedict's knee bent inward at a ninety-degree angle. The broken bones pierced through flesh and skin, and blood flowed profusely.

"Ah!"

Benedict let out a piercing scream, his face twisted in agony, and his body convulsing due to the intense pain.

"Stop! Please stop!"

Suddenly, Carlos, as if awakening from a dream, hurriedly intervened. "Dustin! Do you know what you're doing? Mr Ashford is the underground overlord of Willowbrook, with vast influence and numerous subordinates. If you harm him, you'll face endless pursuit!"

"Right! Release Mr Ashford now, or your whole family will suffer!"

Roselyn joined in with her threats.

"Oh? Do you two also want your hands and legs broken?"

Dustin slowly raised his head, his eyes sharp and cold, like knives, piercing through the two of them.

Carlos's eyelids twitched, and he instinctively took two steps back, stammering, "Dustin, I know you and your friend have some skills, but in Stonia, mere physical strength won't solve everything. Even if you can fight well, can you fight against guns? Can you fight against artillery shells? Can you fight against an army? Dustin, stop now. All of Mr Ashford's men are waiting outside. If you continue down this path, it's self-destruction!"

"Is that so? Do you think I'm a fool?"

Chapter 1356 Top Three Family of Stonia

In this round of discussions, they mixed both soft and hard approaches and even offered some heartfelt persuasion. If it were an ordinary person, they might have been swayed.

However, after hearing their arguments, Maximus immediately stepped forward and slapped Carlos, scolding, "You talk too much every day!"

"Pa!"

Carlos was slapped so hard that he spun in place, and his mouth was crooked.

For a dignified young master of the Grantwood family, when had he ever been slapped in the face in public?

"What... how dare you hit me?" Carlos covered his burning face, finding it hard to believe.

These two guys were completely insane. They didn't even spare Mr Ashford.

"You dare to hit me? What's the matter with you?!"

"What's wrong with hitting you? Keep babbling, and I'll cut your tongue off!" Maximus retorted sharply.

Carlos was frightened and dared not speak again.

Damn it, these two were clearly lunatics, and they didn't even put Mr Ashford in their eyes.

"You two brats are really bold!"

Lying on the ground, Benedict shouted angrily, "This is The Groove Club! It's my territory! It's also a property of the Langford family! If you dare to disable my hands and legs, you're challenging the dignity of the Langford family. From tonight onwards, there won't be a place for you in the entire Stonia!"

At this point, he had dropped all pretenses and directly brought out his backing.

"What? The Langford family is Mr Ashford's backing?"

This statement caused a commotion in the VIP room.

No wonder Mr Ashford had become the underground overlord of Willowbrook in just ten years; it turned out he had the support of the Langford family.

The eight major aristocratic families of Stonia were divided into the upper four and lower four. The upper four families had deep influence in the Forbidden City (Bayhaven), and each family had a considerable amount of power and influence. They either held high-ranking positions or wielded great influence.

The lower four families were relatively weaker, even though they were wealthy and influential. In terms of political power, they couldn't compare to the upper four families. The gap between them was like that between a cat and a tiger.

Families like the Stratford and Torby families in Willowbrook belonged to the lower four families.

On the other hand, the Langford family belonged to the upper four, and it was even in the top three!

Thus, the Langford family was often referred to as the " Langfordian."

Anyone who could establish a connection with the Langford family was like a carp leaping over the Dragon Gate!

"What's this? Langford family? It sounds quite formidable," Dustin squinted his eyes slightly.

He still remembered that there had been some minor friction with the Langford family back when he was in Swinston.

"What? Are you scared now?" Benedict sneered, "Kid, do you know who you're dealing with? Naturally, I have an extremely powerful background if I can establish myself here for so many years. If you don't want to die, release me immediately and apologize. Maybe I'll spare your miserable lives!"

"Oh?"

Dustin gave a cold snort and stepped on Benedict's face. "And if I don't release you, what then?"

"You little brat! Do you dare to challenge the Langford family? Do you know that anything outside the Forbidden City is governed by the Langford family?" Benedict said through gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me you also want to defy the Langford family?" Dustin continued coldly. "Do you know that even if the royal family of Stonia were here, they wouldn't be able to save you tonight!"

Chapter 1357 The Fourth Young Master

"Stupid! Who dares to act recklessly at The Groove Club!"

The young man exuded a murderous aura as he entered, his gaze sharp as a knife.

Anyone who met his eyes involuntarily lowered their heads.

"Isn't this Ferdinand Langford, the fourth young master of the Langford family? Why is he here?"

"The mastermind behind The Groove Club is the Langford family, so naturally, they won't sit idly by if there's trouble at The Groove Club."

"They beat Mr Ashford and disrupted the Langford family's operation. These two guys are probably in big trouble today!"

"Hmph! Young people these days don't know the immensity of heaven and earth. They actually think that they can run rampant in Stonia with a bit of fighting skills. It's ridiculous!"

The sudden turn of events caused the gamblers in the VIP room to start discussing.

Even the Langford family had been alarmed, so this matter wouldn't end well for them.

"Fourth young master... fourth young master, save me!"

Ferdinand's appearance made Benedict cry tears of joy. He looked like he had seen a savior and struggled to get up, stumbling forward.

Halfway there, due to his unstable center of gravity, he fell to the ground directly. He then rolled a few times with the inertia and happened to roll to Ferdinand's feet.

"Benedict? How did you get injured like this?"

Ferdinand was slightly stunned, his face filled with astonishment.

He had been playing in the adjacent area when he heard that there was trouble at The Groove Club, so he rushed over immediately.

However, he didn't expect Benedict to be in such a sorry state.

Both hands broken, left leg fractured, his entire body covered in bruises and fresh blood, and he looked extremely disheveled.

It was worth noting that Benedict was a chess piece supported by the Langford family in Willowbrook. Although he couldn't rise to the top, he had become a force to be reckoned with in this area.

Ordinary forces didn't dare to provoke him, let alone beat him to such a state.

"Fourth young master, you finally came. If you had been a moment later, I'm afraid I would be dead!" Benedict cried with a mournful expression, crawling to Ferdinand's feet, appearing exceptionally wronged.

"Who did this to you? Who injured you like this?" Ferdinand asked in a deep voice.

"It was those two brats!"

Benedict pointed at Dustin and said with resentment, "They did it!"

"Hmm?"

Ferdinand followed the direction of his finger and quickly fixed his gaze on Dustin. He then looked him up and down. "Kid, who are you? How dare you cause trouble at The Groove Club? Do you know that The Groove Club is the property of the Langford family, my family?"

"I didn't know before, but I know now," Dustin said calmly.

"Now that you know, speak up. How should this matter be resolved?" Ferdinand asked with a stern face.

"It's simple. Make Benedict kneel down and apologize, and give The Groove Club to me as a compensation. I'll treat today's events as if they never happened," Dustin said indifferently.

"What did you say?"

Ferdinand was momentarily stunned and suspected that he had misheard.

The others in the hall also looked at each other, puzzled and astonished.

This guy hadn't yielded or bowed his head in front of the Langford family, even with the Langford family involved. Instead, he demanded that Mr Ashford apologize, and even shamelessly asked for The Groove Club.

Wasn't he insane?

"To dare to speak so arrogantly in front of the fourth young master, he truly doesn't know the immensity of heaven and earth!" Carlos sneered repeatedly.

"A country bumpkin is just a country bumpkin. He has no idea who he's offending." Roselyn shook her head.

Anyone with a bit of knowledge or intelligence wouldn't say such things.

Daring to be so arrogant in front of Ferdinand meant that he was either foolish or ignorant.

"Kid, did I hear you correctly just now? You said that Benedict should apologize and that you also want The Groove Club?" Ferdinand dug his ear as if he couldn't believe his ears.

Chapter 1358 Offending The Elites

Having spent so many years in the Willowbrook area, no one had ever dared to talk to him like this before.

What was this?

Courting disaster?

"You heard me right, I did say that." Dustin nodded seriously.

"Interesting..."

Ferdinand suddenly laughed, but his gaze became extremely cold. "Kid, I've never seen someone as arrogant as you. You actually dare to demand from the Langford family's property, impressive! I can give you The Groove Club, but the problem is, do you dare to take it?"

"If you give it, I'll take it; if you don't give it, I'll take it by force," Dustin replied bluntly.

"Hahaha..."

Hearing this, Ferdinand burst into laughter out of anger. "Kid, you really have guts! Do you know what you're doing? You're playing with fire!."

The last few words were almost squeezed out from between his teeth.

"Who's playing with fire remains to be seen," Dustin said without changing his expression.

"Very well, I hope you won't beg for mercy later. I like to see you being so arrogant," Ferdinand said, suddenly raising his hand. "Turn off the cameras! Prepare to clear the scene! Everyone unrelated, get out!"

As soon as this statement was made, the gamblers in the VIP room immediately rushed out of the door, not daring to stay.

They were well aware that Ferdinand was about to take real action. After tonight, there would be two corpses sinking into the river.

"Hmph! You're finished now, I can't wait to see you die!" Benedict grinned, his eyes full of resentment.

"No hope left. Prepare to collect the corpses tomorrow morning," Carlos shrugged, turned around, and left to avoid being implicated.

"Hmph! You've dug your own grave. Offending the elites of Stonia, you probably won't even find your corpses tomorrow," Roselyn said coldly before following Carlos out.

"If you beg for mercy, you might have had a chance to survive. But now, it's too late," Belinda sighed with regret and left the VIP room.

If it had been Benedict, she might have been able to help Dustin get out of this predicament with some maneuvering.

But with Ferdinand Langford here, there was absolutely no chance.

Because in front of the Langford family, the Remington family was completely insignificant.

If they dared to stick their heads out, they would only draw fire upon themselves.

Under Ferdinand's strong command, the entire The Groove Club was empty within just three minutes.

Only the Langford family's group remained, blocking the door of the VIP room, watching vigilantly.

"Now, there are only you two left," Ferdinand said as he lit a cigarette, took a deep drag, and then exhaled a cloud of smoke, narrowing his eyes. "Do you have any last words?"

"Before you make your move, I advise you to call Reginald Langford. Otherwise, you'll regret it," Dustin said calmly.

"Hehe... Regret?"

Ferdinand sneered, "Kid, I know almost all the elites in the Forbidden City, but I've never seen you before. Do you think you can fool me with a few intimidating words? You're too naive!"

In his eyes, Dustin was obviously backing down, so he started bluffing and trying to struggle in his dying moments.

"I'm not from Stonia, but..."

Before Dustin could finish his sentence, Ferdinand interrupted him, "Not from Stonia? Then you're even less noteworthy. Take them down, men!"

"Yes!"

The martial artists behind Ferdinand responded and rushed towards Dustin and the others...

Chapter 1359 Plans to Collect Corpse

Outside The Groove Club.

Belinda sat in her luxury car, her eyebrows slightly furrowed, her gaze looking through the car window at the splendid gate of The Groove Club, her face filled with a hint of melancholy.

She had finally encountered an interesting handsome man, but he had such a short life.

First, he offended Benedict, and then he challenged Ferdinand. Now he was trapped in The Groove Club, basically doomed.

Although she was reluctant, at this point, she was powerless to change the situation.

The only thing she could do now was to collect his body.

Unfortunately, it was such a pity...

"Hey, Miss Remington, you haven't left yet?" At this moment, Carlos and Roselyn suddenly walked towards her.

"You guys haven't left either?" Belinda said indifferently.

"We?" Carlos smiled slightly. "Dustin has a good relationship with our Healwell Clinic, so I was thinking, should we stay and collect his body?"

"Hmph! Don't pretend to be kind in front of me. Don't think I don't know that it was you who led Dustin to The Groove Club!" Belinda said with a cold face.

"We invited him out just to discuss business. We didn't expect him to be so unwise and end up in his current situation. It's entirely his own fault," Carlos shrugged, looking indifferent.

"That's right! A hick like him, who doesn't know any rules, is arrogant and self-righteous. He deserves his misfortune!" Roselyn added fuel to the fire.

"Roselyn, how can you say such things?" Belinda looked at her with disdain. "If I'm not mistaken, Dustin has helped Healwell Clinic several times. Is this how you repay him? Even animals know how to repay kindness. People like you are worse than animals!"

"You—!" Roselyn was momentarily furious but couldn't refute her.

As for Carlos, his face quickly darkened, and he said coldly, "Belinda, we're not so different from each other. A pot calling the kettle black. In the entire Willowbrook area, who doesn't know that you're promiscuous and have a taste for men? What right do you have to call us out?"

"That's right! A woman like you, who lacks restraint, has no right to speak to us like this," Roselyn chimed in.

"Hmph! I may be promiscuous, but I'm still better than you hypocrites!" Belinda retorted.

This shameless woman can attack us for anything," Carlos said angrily, while Roselyn followed suit.

"Belinda, I know you like that little pretty boy, but unfortunately, he's doomed to never leave The Groove Club today. In fact, you won't even be able to collect his entire body!" Carlos said coldly with a smile, his eyes filled with resentment.

"It's not your business anymore." Belinda said indifferently, "Maybe, a miracle will happen."

"A miracle? Haha... Even if the King of Heaven came today, he wouldn't be able to save him!" Carlos said loudly.

Just as they were talking, the door of The Groove Club suddenly opened.

Following that, Dustin walked out of it leisurely.

He was clean and tidy, without a speck of dust on him.

As if he had just taken a stroll inside.

"How is this possible?!"

Seeing this scene, Carlos and Roselyn were dumbfounded, standing still on the spot.

Even Belinda was stunned, wearing an expression of disbelief.

Throughout history, anyone who had received an order from the Langford family to be executed had never left alive.

"And... did I see correctly? Dustin actually came out? And he's completely unharmed?" Carlos rubbed his eyes, finding it hard to believe.

"No... this is impossible! He was supposed to be doomed to die, so how could he come out unscathed?" Roselyn's beautiful eyes widened in shock, as if she had seen a ghost.

In their eyes, when Ferdinand shouted "clear the scene," it was already predetermined that Dustin would not survive.

They had even made plans to collect his corpse.

But in less than ten minutes, Dustin had actually walked out of The Groove Club safe and sound.

It was simply unbelievable!

Chapter 1360 To the Dragon Mansion

"Oh my god! Did a miracle just happen?"

Belinda swallowed hard, her expression filled with astonishment.

She had casually mentioned it earlier, not expecting it to actually come true.

Just as everyone was still in shock, an even more astonishing scene unfolded.

Shortly after Dustin walked out of the gate, Maximus also emerged, carrying two people in his hands.

On the left was Benedict, whose hands and feet were severed, howling in pain. On the right was Ferdinand, who was badly bruised and unrecognizable.

Both of them looked like dead dogs, being held by Maximus by the collar, dragged out of The Groove Club in this manner.

Wherever they went, they left a trail of bloodstains.

Clearly, Dustin and the two of them didn't let Ferdinand and the others off the hook; rather, they had fought their way out!

It's worth noting that the people Ferdinand had brought out were all elite warriors of the Langford family, each with the ability to take on a hundred opponents.

However, in just a few minutes, all the elite warriors had fallen, including Ferdinand himself.

How could these two guys be so powerful?

"Get in the car."

Dustin took the car keys from Ferdinand's pocket and signaled for Maximus to throw the two of them into the car.

Finally, Dustin drove Ferdinand's Land Rover and left directly, leaving behind the two taillights of the car, flickering on and off.

"He... heck..."

Carlos swallowed hard, feeling a cold chill down his spine.

Fortunately, they had just come out; otherwise, if they had stayed inside, they might have met the same fate as Ferdinand.

"Senior Brother, what should we do now? Dustin... seems to have taken Ferdinand away," Roselyn was a little at a loss.

The current situation had far exceeded her expectations.

"This is bad! That guy has kidnapped Fourth Young Master!" After a moment of shock, Carlos quickly reacted, his face changing dramatically. "Quick, quick, quick! Get in the car! We need to inform the Langford family immediately and rescue Fourth Young Master. Otherwise, both of us will be in big trouble!"

After saying that, he hurriedly got into his own car.

"What are you still standing there for? Move it!"

Seeing that Roselyn hadn't reacted, Carlos poked his head out of the car window and shouted.

"Oh, oh..."

Roselyn, who had just awakened from her daze, immediately sat in the front passenger seat.

With the roar of the engine, the two of them raced away.

They drove for about an hour.

Dustin, driving the Land Rover, was the first to stop in front of a magnificent mansion.

It was a luxurious four-sided courtyard.

Looking around, the high walls stood tall, with green bricks and black tiles, flying eaves, simple yet majestic.

The gate was a large red gate with a gold border, and in front of the gate stood two imposing stone lions.

Above the gate hung a golden sign written on it: "Dragon Mansion!"

Chapter 1351 Pleasant Surprise Tonight

"Hey, Mr Ashford, we all came to The Groove Club to have a good time. Why are you causing such a scene?" Belinda swayed her hips as she sauntered over, smiling sweetly.

The moment she appeared, she drew everyone's attention. Her figure and looks were already outstanding, and combined with her unique charm, she was like a shape-shifting fox spirit.

"Miss Remington, I have some business to attend to. If you want to play some more, I can arrange a private room for you," Benedict restrained his temper slightly. However, he still hadn't let go of the gun in his hand.

"Mr Ashford, to be honest, this handsome young man is my friend. I hope you can give him some face and let him go," Belinda said with a smile as she approached, wrapping her arm around Dustin's.

Dustin was puzzled, but he didn't deny it. After all, she was trying to help, and he couldn't publicly embarrass her.

"A friend?" Benedict glanced around and said coldly, "Miss Remington, your friend is quite audacious. Not only did he repeatedly refuse me, but he also threatened to destroy my club. He really doesn't give me any respect!"

"Oh, really?" Belinda raised an eyebrow and looked surprised when she glanced at Dustin.

This guy had quite the courage to stand up to Benedict like this.

"Mr Ashford, my young friend here is a bit hot-blooded and doesn't understand the rules. I apologize on his behalf and hope that you, as a generous person, can overlook this," Belinda said with a smile.

"I can let him go, but he needs to hand over the formula. Otherwise, don't blame me for not giving him any face," Benedict said coldly.

"The formula?" Belinda was puzzled. It seemed that there was more to their conflict than just words.

"I'll say it again, I won't compromise on the formula," Dustin firmly rejected.

From the moment Benedict drew his gun, there was no room for negotiation.

"Miss Remington, did you hear that? Your friend here is quite stubborn and doesn't know what's good for him!" Benedict's face darkened, and he pushed the gun forward.

"Mr Ashford, please calm down. It's just a formula, right? Let me talk to him," Belinda smiled and reached out to lower the gun. She leaned in close to Dustin's ear and whispered softly, "Young man, Benedict is known for being ruthless. Whatever the formula is, just give it to him. Otherwise, I won't be able to save you tonight."

"Young man, make hay while the sun shines. If you die here, your precious formula won't do you any good," Belinda continued to persuade.

Why was this guy as stubborn as a rock? He was facing Benedict, who had dozens of people surrounding him and a gun in his hand.

How could he dare to say such things?

"Miss Remington, my patience is wearing thin. You'd better not interfere too much!" Benedict's eyes grew cold.

Dustin's expression remained calm, but he had already decided to take action if necessary.

"Mr Ashford, can't we talk things over calmly? How about sitting down and having a drink together?" Belinda picked up two glasses of wine and offered one to Benedict.

"Drink?!" Benedict was getting irritated. He swatted the glass out of Belinda's hand, and it shattered with a loud crash, spilling wine everywhere.

At first, Belinda was startled, but she quickly forced a smile and took the initiative to step closer. She placed her delicate fingers on Benedict's chest and said softly, "Mr Ashford, please calm down. Don't harm your health. If you release my friend, I promise to give you a pleasant surprise tonight."

Chapter 1352 Who's Tired of Living?

After saying this, she gave a seductive smile with a hint of meaning.

"Belinda, if you want to play, I can play with you slowly!"

Benedict grabbed Belinda's wrist and smirked, saying, "But before that, I need to take care of this guy. You just stand there and don't make me angry, or the consequences will be very serious."

"Benedict, you're hurting me!"

Belinda frowned and struggled, but found it futile.

"You little temptress, you wanted to seduce me, didn't you? Well, tonight, I'll grant your wish. After I deal with this guy, I promise to make you ecstatic, like you're on cloud nine!"

Benedict smirked and suddenly pulled Belinda into his arms, provocatively looking at Dustin. "Kid! Your relationship with this temptress isn't simple, right? Judging by your scrawny arms and legs, I bet you can't satisfy her. But it's okay; I'll take good care of her for you, and she'll experience the heights of pleasure!"

"Benedict, don't you dare! I'm from the Remington family!" Belinda's face changed.

"What about the Remington family? I'm going to have my way with you today. What can the Remington family do to me?" Benedict boasted arrogantly.

"You—!" Belinda was both shocked and furious.

Benedict was powerful, and he had a strong backing.

If he forced himself on her, it might damage her reputation, but the Remington family might not dare to confront him directly.

"Kid! Let me ask you one last time, will you hand over the formula or not?"

Benedict held Belinda in one hand and a gun in the other.

His gaze was fierce, and his expression was menacing.

"Firstly, I won't give you the formula. Secondly, release Miss Remington, or I'll break your hand!" Dustin spoke coldly.

His words caused an uproar in the room.

No one expected Dustin to be so audacious.

He was being held at gunpoint, yet he spoke boldly. Wasn't he risking his life?

"You little brat! It seems like you're tired of living!" Benedict was furious and pulled the trigger, aiming at Dustin's thigh.

"Bang!"

The gunshot rang out, but the expected blood and screams did not follow.

Because as Benedict fired the gun, Dustin suddenly moved.

He grabbed the barrel of the gun with one hand and seized Benedict's throat with the other, then with a loud "thud," he slammed him against the wall.

The tremendous force caused cracks to appear in the wall.

Benedict grunted, feeling like his bones were about to shatter, and his organs were displaced.

For a moment, he felt dizzy and nauseous, unable to describe the discomfort.

Silence.

The entire VIP lounge suddenly fell silent.

Everything had happened so suddenly that the people around hadn't reacted.

They felt a blur in front of their eyes, and then Dustin had Benedict pinned against the wall.

What was most terrifying was that Benedict was nearly two meters tall, with explosive muscles all over, as massive as a bear.

In contrast, Dustin was scrawny, like a sickly cat.

In terms of physique, they were in completely different leagues.

But somehow, this sickly cat, Dustin, had subdued the bear, Benedict, with just one hand.

The visual contrast left everyone stunned.

"Is having a gun really that impressive?"

Dustin held Benedict's neck with one hand, slowly raising it over his head, and said coldly, "Now, who's tired of living?"

Chapter 1353 Daredevil

"Uh..."

Benedict suddenly felt his breath hitch, and his face turned bright red, with veins popping on his forehead.

He tried to struggle but found himself utterly powerless, unable to lift a finger.

Deep inside, an uncontrollable fear crept over him.

He had always thought of Dustin as a sheep, but suddenly, the guy had transformed into a vicious tiger.

The sheer strength of Dustin made him completely helpless.

He had no doubt that if Dustin exerted just a bit more pressure, he could snap his neck.

"Outrageous!"

"Daredevil!"

"Release Mr Ashford immediately!"

After a brief silence, the entire VIP lounge erupted into chaos.

A group of men in suits roared angrily, ready to pounce.

"Dustin! Are you out of your mind? You dared to touch Mr Ashford. Do you not value your life? Let go immediately!" Carlos shouted.

"Mr Rhys! This is The Groove Club. If you harm Mr Ashford, you'll have no place to hide!" Roselyn was getting anxious.

Dustin was her invitee, and if anything happened to Mr Ashford, she wouldn't escape the consequences.

"I didn't want to resort to violence, but you forced my hand. Do you really think I have no temper?" Dustin snatched the gun from Benedict's hand and pressed it against his forehead, saying coldly, "Let me ask you, how does it feel to be at gunpoint?"

"Y-You... you brat! I warn you not to mess around. If you dare harm me, your entire family will suffer!" Benedict's voice struggled to escape his throat.

"Oh, really?"

Dustin slowly lowered the gun into Benedict's mouth and asked, "Do you think I'm afraid of your threats?"

"Hiss!"

Benedict's pupils shrank, and cold sweat instantly beaded on his forehead.

He could clearly sense the killing intent emanating from Dustin.

"Young man, don't act impulsively. If you harm Mr Ashford, you won't survive either!" Belinda quickly intervened.

"Miss Remington, this guy had no intention of letting me go. It's better to take advantage of this opportunity and strike first." Dustin's finger rested on the trigger.

"Wait!"

Carlos's face changed, and he quickly said, "Dustin, let's talk it out. This was supposed to be a business deal. Why resort to violence? How about this: you put the gun down, and we sit down to discuss things calmly."

"There's nothing to discuss. I already said I won't sell the formula." Dustin replied indifferently.

"Alright, alright... we won't buy the formula."

Carlos kept nodding and forced a smile. "Business doesn't have to be cutthroat. If you don't want to sell the formula, we can engage in a long-term partnership. We all benefit from it. How does that sound?"

"That sounds reasonable. I just hope you have the sincerity for it," Dustin's expression softened.

Killing Benedict would be straightforward, but it could lead to unnecessary trouble afterward. If someone suspicious noticed, it could jeopardize his plans.

"Sincerity? Of course!"

Carlos said solemnly, "I guarantee it with my reputation. As long as you release Mr Ashford, we'll have a long-term partnership, sharing prosperity and facing challenges together."

"What do you say?" Dustin looked at Benedict.

With the gun still in his mouth, Benedict mumbled and couldn't articulate his words. He could only nod repeatedly, indicating his agreement.

"See? Mr Ashford has agreed." Carlos's face brightened. "Today, we don't have to be enemies. From now on, we're brothers who stand together through thick and thin."

Benedict didn't say anything, continuing to nod.

When under someone else's roof, sometimes you had to lower your head.

With the barrel of the gun shoved into his mouth, who wouldn't be compliant?

"Alright, I'll trust you this once."

Dustin slowly released Benedict and tossed the gun into the trash can.

Cough, cough, cough...

Benedict's body relaxed, and he began to cough violently, his back soaked in sweat.

Chapter 1354 A Tiger Among Sheeps, Going on a Rampage

"It's alright, it's alright. The misunderstanding has been cleared up. Let's bury the hatchet and share a laugh," Carlos chuckled and signaled discreetly.

Benedict quickly understood and immediately stepped back into the crowd, shouting, "You brat! You dare threaten me? You must be out of your mind! Guards, seize him!"

Before he finished speaking, dozens of suited henchmen surrounded Dustin.

"Hold on!"

Belinda suddenly stood in front of Dustin and questioned, "Mr Ashford, you had agreed to cooperate. Why resort to violence now?"

"Hmph! I agreed earlier, but now I've changed my mind!" Benedict said unapologetically.

"You're a person of reputation. Changing your stance in front of everyone, aren't you afraid of being ridiculed?" Belinda furrowed her brow.

"Ridiculed?"

Benedict grinned wickedly, "This is my territory. After I deal with this kid and have my way with you, I'll block the news. Who will know?"

"You... You're shameless!" Belinda was furious.

"Hehe... To be honest, I have even more shameless tricks up my sleeve. When we get to bed, you'll understand," Benedict leered.

"Benedict, I've given you a chance. If you dare lay a hand on him again, I guarantee you'll regret it," Dustin said indifferently.

He didn't really believe Carlos and Benedict's words. He had tested them out.

If the two had genuinely intended to reconcile, he would have acted like nothing happened.

But unfortunately, old habits are hard to change.

"Regretful now?" Benedict sneered, "Kid, earlier I was just caught off guard by your bluff. Now, do you think you have a chance to turn the tables?"

"Do I have a chance? You can try," Dustin stood with his hands behind his back, unafraid.

"Damn it! I think you won't back down until you're in your grave! Brothers, get him!"

Benedict gave the order directly.

"Catch him!"

The group of henchmen swarmed him.

"Leave it to me, Dustin!"

Maximus, who had been standing in the background, sneered, transformed into a blur, and charged into the crowd.

In the next second, cries of shock and screams filled the air, one after another.

Maximus was like a tiger among sheep, going on a rampage.

After undergoing the cultivation with Gregory, Maximus's strength was now on par with a late-stage Innate martial artist (.

Although The Groove Club's henchmen had some martial arts training, they were still defenseless against an Innate martial artist (aka “late-stage Xiantian master" is a term used to describe a highly skilled and powerful individual in a martial arts or cultivation setting; implying indirectly that Maximus is on a semi-Grandmaster level).

In just five short minutes, dozens of people were lying on the ground.

"Heh! Not a single one of them could fight!"

Maximus clapped his hands, looking disdainful.

He hadn't even warmed up yet.

"How... how is this possible?!"

Watching his whimpering subordinates, Benedict couldn't help but widen his eyes, a mixture of shock and fear overtaking him.

He had thought he had everything under control, which is why he dared to change his mind publicly. However, he never dreamed that Dustin had such a powerful ally hidden beside him.

"Damn! Who is this kid? How can he be so powerful?"

Carlos was scared stiff, and his legs turned weak. He had never taken Maximus seriously, thinking of him as just Dustin's follower. Who would have thought that this guy was a martial arts expert?

This was a major miscalculation!

"One person against dozens? Is this even possible?"

Staring at the scene of chaos with disbelief, Roselyn couldn't believe her eyes.

Could movies even depict something like this?

"No wonder... no wonder he was so confident. It turns out he had a skilled protector."

Belinda's eyes shone, a mix of astonishment and joy.

Just a moment ago, she thought they were doomed, but now everything had taken a dramatic turn, and they were saved from their predicament.

Chapter 1355 The Bruised Underground Overlord

"Dustin, what should we do with this big guy?"

After dealing with all the henchmen, Maximus's gaze suddenly fixed on Benedict, his eyes filled with ill intentions.

"Start by breaking one of his hands," Dustin calmly uttered a few words.

"No problem!"

Maximus sneered, suddenly moving forward and grabbing Benedict.

"W-wait... wait! Let's talk this out. I think we can still negotiate... Ah!"

Benedict panicked and was about to offer a few words of defense when Maximus directly snapped his arm, causing him to let out a horrific scream.

His entire face contorted, drenched in sweat.

Carlos and Roselyn watched from the side, their hearts trembling, and their backs cold.

Who would have thought that Benedict, who had just been strutting around, would be pinned to the ground and humiliated in such a short amount of time?

"Benedict, you made a wrong decision."

Dustin slowly approached, looking down at the giant bear-like man in front of him, and said, "I've given you two chances already. You didn't appreciate them, but instead, you brought this upon yourself. Tell me, how do you think I should deal with you?"

"Kid, I admit defeat today!"

Benedict gritted his teeth and said, "You've beaten me, and you've made a scene. Let's end it here. In the future, we'll go our separate ways. How about that?"

"Go our separate ways? Heh... Do you take me for a fool?"

Dustin sneered. "Who was it that went back on their word just now? Who was it that turned hostile? When you thought you could win, you were arrogant. When you couldn't, you tried to compromise. Do you really think the world is so forgiving?"

"Kid, don't push your luck!"

Benedict threatened with a fierce look. "All my men are waiting outside. As soon as I give the order, they'll rush in and tear you apart!"

"Still talking tough!"

Without hesitation, Maximus grabbed Benedict's hair and slammed his face onto the gambling table.

"Bang!"

A muffled sound rang out. Benedict's front teeth shattered, and his nose bridge collapsed, causing blood to pour out.

"You... You guys are doomed! I'll have you torn to pieces!"

Benedict, driven to desperation, roared in anger.

"Break one of his legs," Dustin spoke up again.

"Okay!"

Without saying a word, Maximus stepped on Benedict's knee.

With a loud "crack," Benedict's knee bent inward at a ninety-degree angle. The broken bones pierced through flesh and skin, and blood flowed profusely.

"Ah!"

Benedict let out a piercing scream, his face twisted in agony, and his body convulsing due to the intense pain.

"Stop! Please stop!"

Suddenly, Carlos, as if awakening from a dream, hurriedly intervened. "Dustin! Do you know what you're doing? Mr Ashford is the underground overlord of Willowbrook, with vast influence and numerous subordinates. If you harm him, you'll face endless pursuit!"

"Right! Release Mr Ashford now, or your whole family will suffer!"

Roselyn joined in with her threats.

"Oh? Do you two also want your hands and legs broken?"

Dustin slowly raised his head, his eyes sharp and cold, like knives, piercing through the two of them.

Carlos's eyelids twitched, and he instinctively took two steps back, stammering, "Dustin, I know you and your friend have some skills, but in Stonia, mere physical strength won't solve everything. Even if you can fight well, can you fight against guns? Can you fight against artillery shells? Can you fight against an army? Dustin, stop now. All of Mr Ashford's men are waiting outside. If you continue down this path, it's self-destruction!"

"Is that so? Do you think I'm a fool?"

Chapter 1356 Top Three Family of Stonia

In this round of discussions, they mixed both soft and hard approaches and even offered some heartfelt persuasion. If it were an ordinary person, they might have been swayed.

However, after hearing their arguments, Maximus immediately stepped forward and slapped Carlos, scolding, "You talk too much every day!"

"Pa!"

Carlos was slapped so hard that he spun in place, and his mouth was crooked.

For a dignified young master of the Grantwood family, when had he ever been slapped in the face in public?

"What... how dare you hit me?" Carlos covered his burning face, finding it hard to believe.

These two guys were completely insane. They didn't even spare Mr Ashford.

"You dare to hit me? What's the matter with you?!"

"What's wrong with hitting you? Keep babbling, and I'll cut your tongue off!" Maximus retorted sharply.

Carlos was frightened and dared not speak again.

Damn it, these two were clearly lunatics, and they didn't even put Mr Ashford in their eyes.

"You two brats are really bold!"

Lying on the ground, Benedict shouted angrily, "This is The Groove Club! It's my territory! It's also a property of the Langford family! If you dare to disable my hands and legs, you're challenging the dignity of the Langford family. From tonight onwards, there won't be a place for you in the entire Stonia!"

At this point, he had dropped all pretenses and directly brought out his backing.

"What? The Langford family is Mr Ashford's backing?"

This statement caused a commotion in the VIP room.

No wonder Mr Ashford had become the underground overlord of Willowbrook in just ten years; it turned out he had the support of the Langford family.

The eight major aristocratic families of Stonia were divided into the upper four and lower four. The upper four families had deep influence in the Forbidden City (Bayhaven), and each family had a considerable amount of power and influence. They either held high-ranking positions or wielded great influence.

The lower four families were relatively weaker, even though they were wealthy and influential. In terms of political power, they couldn't compare to the upper four families. The gap between them was like that between a cat and a tiger.

Families like the Stratford and Torby families in Willowbrook belonged to the lower four families.

On the other hand, the Langford family belonged to the upper four, and it was even in the top three!

Thus, the Langford family was often referred to as the " Langfordian."

Anyone who could establish a connection with the Langford family was like a carp leaping over the Dragon Gate!

"What's this? Langford family? It sounds quite formidable," Dustin squinted his eyes slightly.

He still remembered that there had been some minor friction with the Langford family back when he was in Swinston.

"What? Are you scared now?" Benedict sneered, "Kid, do you know who you're dealing with? Naturally, I have an extremely powerful background if I can establish myself here for so many years. If you don't want to die, release me immediately and apologize. Maybe I'll spare your miserable lives!"

"Oh?"

Dustin gave a cold snort and stepped on Benedict's face. "And if I don't release you, what then?"

"You little brat! Do you dare to challenge the Langford family? Do you know that anything outside the Forbidden City is governed by the Langford family?" Benedict said through gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me you also want to defy the Langford family?" Dustin continued coldly. "Do you know that even if the royal family of Stonia were here, they wouldn't be able to save you tonight!"

Chapter 1357 The Fourth Young Master

"Stupid! Who dares to act recklessly at The Groove Club!"

The young man exuded a murderous aura as he entered, his gaze sharp as a knife.

Anyone who met his eyes involuntarily lowered their heads.

"Isn't this Ferdinand Langford, the fourth young master of the Langford family? Why is he here?"

"The mastermind behind The Groove Club is the Langford family, so naturally, they won't sit idly by if there's trouble at The Groove Club."

"They beat Mr Ashford and disrupted the Langford family's operation. These two guys are probably in big trouble today!"

"Hmph! Young people these days don't know the immensity of heaven and earth. They actually think that they can run rampant in Stonia with a bit of fighting skills. It's ridiculous!"

The sudden turn of events caused the gamblers in the VIP room to start discussing.

Even the Langford family had been alarmed, so this matter wouldn't end well for them.

"Fourth young master... fourth young master, save me!"

Ferdinand's appearance made Benedict cry tears of joy. He looked like he had seen a savior and struggled to get up, stumbling forward.

Halfway there, due to his unstable center of gravity, he fell to the ground directly. He then rolled a few times with the inertia and happened to roll to Ferdinand's feet.

"Benedict? How did you get injured like this?"

Ferdinand was slightly stunned, his face filled with astonishment.

He had been playing in the adjacent area when he heard that there was trouble at The Groove Club, so he rushed over immediately.

However, he didn't expect Benedict to be in such a sorry state.

Both hands broken, left leg fractured, his entire body covered in bruises and fresh blood, and he looked extremely disheveled.

It was worth noting that Benedict was a chess piece supported by the Langford family in Willowbrook. Although he couldn't rise to the top, he had become a force to be reckoned with in this area.

Ordinary forces didn't dare to provoke him, let alone beat him to such a state.

"Fourth young master, you finally came. If you had been a moment later, I'm afraid I would be dead!" Benedict cried with a mournful expression, crawling to Ferdinand's feet, appearing exceptionally wronged.

"Who did this to you? Who injured you like this?" Ferdinand asked in a deep voice.

"It was those two brats!"

Benedict pointed at Dustin and said with resentment, "They did it!"

"Hmm?"

Ferdinand followed the direction of his finger and quickly fixed his gaze on Dustin. He then looked him up and down. "Kid, who are you? How dare you cause trouble at The Groove Club? Do you know that The Groove Club is the property of the Langford family, my family?"

"I didn't know before, but I know now," Dustin said calmly.

"Now that you know, speak up. How should this matter be resolved?" Ferdinand asked with a stern face.

"It's simple. Make Benedict kneel down and apologize, and give The Groove Club to me as a compensation. I'll treat today's events as if they never happened," Dustin said indifferently.

"What did you say?"

Ferdinand was momentarily stunned and suspected that he had misheard.

The others in the hall also looked at each other, puzzled and astonished.

This guy hadn't yielded or bowed his head in front of the Langford family, even with the Langford family involved. Instead, he demanded that Mr Ashford apologize, and even shamelessly asked for The Groove Club.

Wasn't he insane?

"To dare to speak so arrogantly in front of the fourth young master, he truly doesn't know the immensity of heaven and earth!" Carlos sneered repeatedly.

"A country bumpkin is just a country bumpkin. He has no idea who he's offending." Roselyn shook her head.

Anyone with a bit of knowledge or intelligence wouldn't say such things.

Daring to be so arrogant in front of Ferdinand meant that he was either foolish or ignorant.

"Kid, did I hear you correctly just now? You said that Benedict should apologize and that you also want The Groove Club?" Ferdinand dug his ear as if he couldn't believe his ears.

Chapter 1358 Offending The Elites

Having spent so many years in the Willowbrook area, no one had ever dared to talk to him like this before.

What was this?

Courting disaster?

"You heard me right, I did say that." Dustin nodded seriously.

"Interesting..."

Ferdinand suddenly laughed, but his gaze became extremely cold. "Kid, I've never seen someone as arrogant as you. You actually dare to demand from the Langford family's property, impressive! I can give you The Groove Club, but the problem is, do you dare to take it?"

"If you give it, I'll take it; if you don't give it, I'll take it by force," Dustin replied bluntly.

"Hahaha..."

Hearing this, Ferdinand burst into laughter out of anger. "Kid, you really have guts! Do you know what you're doing? You're playing with fire!."

The last few words were almost squeezed out from between his teeth.

"Who's playing with fire remains to be seen," Dustin said without changing his expression.

"Very well, I hope you won't beg for mercy later. I like to see you being so arrogant," Ferdinand said, suddenly raising his hand. "Turn off the cameras! Prepare to clear the scene! Everyone unrelated, get out!"

As soon as this statement was made, the gamblers in the VIP room immediately rushed out of the door, not daring to stay.

They were well aware that Ferdinand was about to take real action. After tonight, there would be two corpses sinking into the river.

"Hmph! You're finished now, I can't wait to see you die!" Benedict grinned, his eyes full of resentment.

"No hope left. Prepare to collect the corpses tomorrow morning," Carlos shrugged, turned around, and left to avoid being implicated.

"Hmph! You've dug your own grave. Offending the elites of Stonia, you probably won't even find your corpses tomorrow," Roselyn said coldly before following Carlos out.

"If you beg for mercy, you might have had a chance to survive. But now, it's too late," Belinda sighed with regret and left the VIP room.

If it had been Benedict, she might have been able to help Dustin get out of this predicament with some maneuvering.

But with Ferdinand Langford here, there was absolutely no chance.

Because in front of the Langford family, the Remington family was completely insignificant.

If they dared to stick their heads out, they would only draw fire upon themselves.

Under Ferdinand's strong command, the entire The Groove Club was empty within just three minutes.

Only the Langford family's group remained, blocking the door of the VIP room, watching vigilantly.

"Now, there are only you two left," Ferdinand said as he lit a cigarette, took a deep drag, and then exhaled a cloud of smoke, narrowing his eyes. "Do you have any last words?"

"Before you make your move, I advise you to call Reginald Langford. Otherwise, you'll regret it," Dustin said calmly.

"Hehe... Regret?"

Ferdinand sneered, "Kid, I know almost all the elites in the Forbidden City, but I've never seen you before. Do you think you can fool me with a few intimidating words? You're too naive!"

In his eyes, Dustin was obviously backing down, so he started bluffing and trying to struggle in his dying moments.

"I'm not from Stonia, but..."

Before Dustin could finish his sentence, Ferdinand interrupted him, "Not from Stonia? Then you're even less noteworthy. Take them down, men!"

"Yes!"

The martial artists behind Ferdinand responded and rushed towards Dustin and the others...

Chapter 1359 Plans to Collect Corpse

Outside The Groove Club.

Belinda sat in her luxury car, her eyebrows slightly furrowed, her gaze looking through the car window at the splendid gate of The Groove Club, her face filled with a hint of melancholy.

She had finally encountered an interesting handsome man, but he had such a short life.

First, he offended Benedict, and then he challenged Ferdinand. Now he was trapped in The Groove Club, basically doomed.

Although she was reluctant, at this point, she was powerless to change the situation.

The only thing she could do now was to collect his body.

Unfortunately, it was such a pity...

"Hey, Miss Remington, you haven't left yet?" At this moment, Carlos and Roselyn suddenly walked towards her.

"You guys haven't left either?" Belinda said indifferently.

"We?" Carlos smiled slightly. "Dustin has a good relationship with our Healwell Clinic, so I was thinking, should we stay and collect his body?"

"Hmph! Don't pretend to be kind in front of me. Don't think I don't know that it was you who led Dustin to The Groove Club!" Belinda said with a cold face.

"We invited him out just to discuss business. We didn't expect him to be so unwise and end up in his current situation. It's entirely his own fault," Carlos shrugged, looking indifferent.

"That's right! A hick like him, who doesn't know any rules, is arrogant and self-righteous. He deserves his misfortune!" Roselyn added fuel to the fire.

"Roselyn, how can you say such things?" Belinda looked at her with disdain. "If I'm not mistaken, Dustin has helped Healwell Clinic several times. Is this how you repay him? Even animals know how to repay kindness. People like you are worse than animals!"

"You—!" Roselyn was momentarily furious but couldn't refute her.

As for Carlos, his face quickly darkened, and he said coldly, "Belinda, we're not so different from each other. A pot calling the kettle black. In the entire Willowbrook area, who doesn't know that you're promiscuous and have a taste for men? What right do you have to call us out?"

"That's right! A woman like you, who lacks restraint, has no right to speak to us like this," Roselyn chimed in.

"Hmph! I may be promiscuous, but I'm still better than you hypocrites!" Belinda retorted.

This shameless woman can attack us for anything," Carlos said angrily, while Roselyn followed suit.

"Belinda, I know you like that little pretty boy, but unfortunately, he's doomed to never leave The Groove Club today. In fact, you won't even be able to collect his entire body!" Carlos said coldly with a smile, his eyes filled with resentment.

"It's not your business anymore." Belinda said indifferently, "Maybe, a miracle will happen."

"A miracle? Haha... Even if the King of Heaven came today, he wouldn't be able to save him!" Carlos said loudly.

Just as they were talking, the door of The Groove Club suddenly opened.

Following that, Dustin walked out of it leisurely.

He was clean and tidy, without a speck of dust on him.

As if he had just taken a stroll inside.

"How is this possible?!"

Seeing this scene, Carlos and Roselyn were dumbfounded, standing still on the spot.

Even Belinda was stunned, wearing an expression of disbelief.

Throughout history, anyone who had received an order from the Langford family to be executed had never left alive.

"And... did I see correctly? Dustin actually came out? And he's completely unharmed?" Carlos rubbed his eyes, finding it hard to believe.

"No... this is impossible! He was supposed to be doomed to die, so how could he come out unscathed?" Roselyn's beautiful eyes widened in shock, as if she had seen a ghost.

In their eyes, when Ferdinand shouted "clear the scene," it was already predetermined that Dustin would not survive.

They had even made plans to collect his corpse.

But in less than ten minutes, Dustin had actually walked out of The Groove Club safe and sound.

It was simply unbelievable!

Chapter 1360 To the Dragon Mansion

"Oh my god! Did a miracle just happen?"

Belinda swallowed hard, her expression filled with astonishment.

She had casually mentioned it earlier, not expecting it to actually come true.

Just as everyone was still in shock, an even more astonishing scene unfolded.

Shortly after Dustin walked out of the gate, Maximus also emerged, carrying two people in his hands.

On the left was Benedict, whose hands and feet were severed, howling in pain. On the right was Ferdinand, who was badly bruised and unrecognizable.

Both of them looked like dead dogs, being held by Maximus by the collar, dragged out of The Groove Club in this manner.

Wherever they went, they left a trail of bloodstains.

Clearly, Dustin and the two of them didn't let Ferdinand and the others off the hook; rather, they had fought their way out!

It's worth noting that the people Ferdinand had brought out were all elite warriors of the Langford family, each with the ability to take on a hundred opponents.

However, in just a few minutes, all the elite warriors had fallen, including Ferdinand himself.

How could these two guys be so powerful?

"Get in the car."

Dustin took the car keys from Ferdinand's pocket and signaled for Maximus to throw the two of them into the car.

Finally, Dustin drove Ferdinand's Land Rover and left directly, leaving behind the two taillights of the car, flickering on and off.

"He... heck..."

Carlos swallowed hard, feeling a cold chill down his spine.

Fortunately, they had just come out; otherwise, if they had stayed inside, they might have met the same fate as Ferdinand.

"Senior Brother, what should we do now? Dustin... seems to have taken Ferdinand away," Roselyn was a little at a loss.

The current situation had far exceeded her expectations.

"This is bad! That guy has kidnapped Fourth Young Master!" After a moment of shock, Carlos quickly reacted, his face changing dramatically. "Quick, quick, quick! Get in the car! We need to inform the Langford family immediately and rescue Fourth Young Master. Otherwise, both of us will be in big trouble!"

After saying that, he hurriedly got into his own car.

"What are you still standing there for? Move it!"

Seeing that Roselyn hadn't reacted, Carlos poked his head out of the car window and shouted.

"Oh, oh..."

Roselyn, who had just awakened from her daze, immediately sat in the front passenger seat.

With the roar of the engine, the two of them raced away.

They drove for about an hour.

Dustin, driving the Land Rover, was the first to stop in front of a magnificent mansion.

It was a luxurious four-sided courtyard.

Looking around, the high walls stood tall, with green bricks and black tiles, flying eaves, simple yet majestic.

The gate was a large red gate with a gold border, and in front of the gate stood two imposing stone lions.

Above the gate hung a golden sign written on it: "Dragon Mansion!"
Thank you Jungal2000

Should we hit the fast forward button?

Lol guys i just found a page. Its already translated to english till the latest chapter. You just have to put in the chinese names. This will make much easier for you. Im not being able to enjoy it with the chinese names it hampers the pace. Thats where youll be handy. You can post even 50 to 100 chapters in a day now. Looking forward to it.....

Hey nik24 it has been fixed, and I've reverted it back to the original. Initially, I tried hard to condense the chapters and recreate the scenes to make them appear less "Chinese." However, I realized that this effort wasn't really worth it because those events in that setting aren't an essential part of the whole novel. In short, it would have been a waste of my time and not worth the effort. Perhaps I'll attempt to make changes like that when I start to feel bored once we catch up with the Chinese version. I really appreciate you for pointing it out. Please keep it up. I value having those extra pairs of eyes like yours.
Nevermind ..its just you are doing great job ......i just like you translation, they are even better than of marinaa vittori........thanks and keep posting bro

I can see u have a big appetite...
i just finished reading chapter 1360
And i tried looking for the chapter 1361 above although i found it to other people who translated the novel.. i notice that some names of the characters are different From yours I don’t know why 🤔 but anyway i prefer you’re version because I already started reading it and i like the way how you translate everything. 😆