An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
If I could remember well.. the dragon spiral was kept away by the princess of dragon march after obtaining it. So we can't concluded that Dustin has actually refined part of it energy to boost is cultivation level. But no one knows how capable the strength of Billy and Dustin could be or who will emerge victorious since they haven't spar. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
It is said that Dustin is using an Orb to constantly nourish his cultivation.

He has fought with 5th guy on the world shaking list. That time he had support from his uncle but he was not even nourished by Orb for long.

He has shown other superb feats while acquiring the first dragon essence. That must be due to his enhancement in cultivation. In several parts of Novel it has been clearly mentioned that Dustin is already a Grandmaster Dzogchen. This is Supreme GM. It’s not the same Dustin of past.

Now Dustin possess Dragon essence too using temporarily. That also enhances his cultivation. He does not need to digest it.

However, considering Billy’s desire to win with Dustin and get his sky sword, he had been cultivating too. But, I believe Dustin has surpassed everyone in this tournament.

It’s been a while since he has been putting on that sky orb. His cultivation must have gone higher so much so that he did not even bother to drink cultivation enhancing liquid when they were on the quest for first dragon essence.

People keep on forgetting about the Sword given by “sword immortal “. This sword is the 2nd most powerful weapon in the whole Dragonmarsh. If Dustin uses it, who can match him??

Another point is Dustin has secret family trick which can raise his cultivation by whole realm. If Dustin uses that trick, he might even break through beyond Supreme/Ultimate GM realm.

Last edited:

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
We only read one novel but seems like people here have got their own different versions already..

Guys,dont skip lines when reading, this is not a race.... Keep it chill and imagine each words as you read.

As for Dustin, he doesn't need to consume the Dragon Spirals to cultivate it. And yes, Gabrielle wanted Dustin to keep it for now while searching for other spirals..

Did you all forgot that before they venture on this quest for spirals, Gabrielle made it clear that this mission will highly benefit Dustin, she mentioned it to Dustin to convince him to lend a hand.

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dustin may face Black Diamond in the this or next round and with Priest in last round. Because these Villains will die in the hands of a hero [ usually what happens in a fiction story/movie].
While your logic is correct. But I think writer will give chance to other Whiz list elite. Vincent is in top 8, Billy is on top 8. Dustin killed Vampire. Now Abigail might face Black Diamond.

You all know that Abigail is like Dustin’s sidekick. So, writer will definitely try to showcase her power n skills.

Last edited:

Tom Tom

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
Vincent already used all his 4 gods symbols on Dustin while he was still way weaker compared to present. That time, he could not do anything against Dustin.

This Dustin is enhanced by Sky Orb and Dragon Spirals for several months. He has slayed giant beasts of unknown strengths, he has killed so called immortal vampire with mystical power with his bare fist.

Vincent is nowhere near Dustin in strength. Dustin has 2 powerful weapons. If he use the sword of “Sword immortal”, he will get upper hand with anyone in this tournament in just few moves.

I’m sure Vincent can’t even win against Abigail or Scarlet. Forget about Dustin. All of his wins are with those who are not even in Whiz list.

I think Top 8 will be
Vincent, Dustin, , Billy, Abigail, Priest, Elvin Carr, Troy and Kieran

The best Match for Dustin in final will be Billy or the Priest.
Dustin might not face Billy. Abigail will draw against Dustin and will turn down the fight, Billy will be defeated by the priest then Dustin will kill the priest since he already knows their sinister plan

shopealan

Martial Arts Master - Pervert Sect
Reaction score
Vincent already used all his 4 gods symbols on Dustin while he was still way weaker compared to present. That time, he could not do anything against Dustin.

This Dustin is enhanced by Sky Orb and Dragon Spirals for several months. He has slayed giant beasts of unknown strengths, he has killed so called immortal vampire with mystical power with his bare fist.

Vincent is nowhere near Dustin in strength. Dustin has 2 powerful weapons. If he use the sword of “Sword immortal”, he will get upper hand with anyone in this tournament in just few moves.

I’m sure Vincent can’t even win against Abigail or Scarlet. Forget about Dustin. All of his wins are with those who are not even in Whiz list.

I think Top 8 will be
Vincent, Dustin, , Billy, Abigail, Priest, Elvin Carr, Troy and Kieran

The best Match for Dustin in final will be Billy or the Priest.
I don't think Kieran would make top 8 though!

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Vicente will either lose to Dustin or Billy.

Chinese are too proud individuals. Father Adam won't come close above number 3

Ruthless

Tribulator - Disciple of Virgin Sect
Gold Villager
Reaction score
I think I'll have to start re-reading again. This story is so slow that i forgot many things....

But in the end Dustin will showcase his prowess. Killing all the main villains like Adam followed by Billy in the final showdown.

If Dustin matched against Abigail, she not only will forfeit but also kiss him on his chick publicly.... XD

Last edited:

lawline

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
One chapter closing a fight in one strike,
So now let's wait the allogance that will be shown to Dustin by his opponent in the coming round as for it i guess it may take up to 5 chapters

olasammie

Demon Master
Reaction score
Demon 😈 master says a big thanks to everyone involved, from the founder, the writer, the interpreter, the members I mean the active ones.Sometimes yall comments gives us the vibe to keep going
Well i was wrong what happened to the other fighters from the beginning am talking about Zion (that beautiful boy) and one girl from mysterious sword 🗡️ sect

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2578 "SWORDMASTER'S MIGHT: THE UNBEATABLE BILLY MAY"

The moment Dorian’s body hit the ground, the entire arena fell into complete silence.

The audience, eyes wide, mouths agape, wore expressions of utter disbelief.

No one could have imagined the fight would end so quickly. In the blink of an eye, the victor was decided.

“Did I… did I see that right? Dorian, the leader of the Zen Order, got taken down in a second?”

“He didn’t even need a sword! Just a single gesture from a distance, and Dorian was dead. That kind of power… it’s terrifying!”

“This is what it means to be at the top of the Whiz List, huh? Truly frightening!”

After a brief moment of stunned silence, the crowd erupted in shock.

When Dorian had stepped onto the stage, armed with his spear, everyone expected a fierce and drawn-out battle. After all, Dorian was a renowned figure in the martial world, known as a master wherever he went.

Even if Dorian couldn’t defeat Billy, they assumed the fight would last at least dozens of exchanges.

But the reality?

From start to finish, Billy only used one move.

And before anyone could even grasp what had happened, Dorian was dead.

The gap between their abilities was as wide as an unbridgeable chasm.

“I didn’t think Billy was this powerful... this is trouble!” murmured Liana from the audience, her expression tense.

She had hoped that Dorian would force Billy to reveal some of his hidden techniques. But the outcome had left her completely caught off guard.

Other than realizing how overwhelming Billy’s power was, she hadn’t learned anything.

“Killing a grandmaster with just one finger from a distance… there’s barely anyone here capable of doing that,” said Lara, shaking her head with a complicated look.

Unless the difference in cultivation was overwhelming, such a feat would be impossible.

In other words, Billy had likely already broken through to the realm of Great Grandmasters!

Compared to his peers, this was an absolute leap ahead.

With that thought, she glanced at Vincent beside her.

Although her “Brother Vincent” was gifted and exceptionally insightful, he had yet to cross the threshold into the Great Grandmaster realm. If he were to face Billy now, the odds would not be in his favor.

The difference may seem small, but as the saying goes, "an inch of difference can lead to a mile of error."

“What a troublesome opponent,” Vincent muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on Billy.

Though surprised, there was no trace of fear in his gaze. Instead, it was full of excitement.

The stronger the opponent, the more it fueled his fighting spirit.

This martial tournament was his chance to break through his limits and rise like a dragon from the depths.

“Doctor Rhys, I bet you’re feeling the pressure now, huh?”

CHAPTER 2579 "RISING TENSIONS: THE UNSTOPPABLE BLACK DIAMOND"

Gabrielle glanced at the person beside her, a slight smile playing on her lips.

"Pressure? This is more like leaving no room for survival!"

Dustin sighed softly, feeling a headache brewing.

Sword cultivators were known for their immense lethality, and Billy was among the best. When he attacked, it was always with deadly intent. Facing such an opponent was enough to give anyone a serious headache.

“Master Moore, do you see that? *This* is talent. *This* is true power!”

From the main audience seat, Nolan rarely smiled, but now, a smirk tugged at his lips as he teased, “How does your disciple compare to mine?”

“Hmph! Who’s stronger will only be known after tomorrow’s battle!” Darkbane snorted coldly, his expression sour.

Though reluctant to admit it, he knew deep down that, in terms of cultivation alone, Vincent was no match for Billy.

Unless Vincent experienced a breakthrough on the spot and became a true Great Grandmaster, the gap between them would remain insurmountable.

“As they say, ‘a wise man knows when to retreat.’ If you don’t want your disciple to fall on the stage, you’d better plan ahead,” Nolan added, his smile laced with mockery.

By "planning ahead," he clearly meant conceding defeat.

Darkbane's face remained cold, and he didn’t respond. There was only one day left before the battle. He’d have to push Vincent to break through before then.

“The match is over. Congratulations to Contestant Number 2, Billy May, for the victory!”

The referee, Jeremy, briefly froze before quickly announcing the result.

“Boring.”

Billy cast a glance at Dorian’s corpse, then turned to leave without a second thought. His fight for the day was done, and staying around any longer would just be a waste of time. He’d rather return and continue his training.

After a short break, Jeremy returned to the stage, his voice booming: “The third match is about to begin! Will Contestant Number 3 and Contestant Number 14 please come to the stage!”

Just as his words fell, a graceful figure suddenly soared into the air from the crowd.

She floated above the platform for a moment before gently descending.

The figure had flowing white hair, a graceful build, and an otherworldly beauty that seemed almost divine. As she landed, it was as though a celestial being had touched down—her elegance captivating everyone in the arena.

The one who had taken the stage was none other than Abigail, the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order.

“Hahaha… it’s my turn!”

A burst of laughter suddenly echoed across the arena.

Moments later, a hulking figure in black shot through the air like a cannonball, covering over a hundred meters in a single leap, and crashed heavily onto the stage.

“Boom!”

With a thud, the ground of the platform cracked under the weight of his landing, leaving two massive footprints in the stone.

As the dust settled, the crowd finally saw the contestant—a foreign fighter who looked like a gorilla, none other than George Browse, also known as “Black Diamond.”

CHAPTER 2580 "BLACK DIAMOND'S ARROGANCE AND PUBLIC FURY"

Black Diamond’s previous disgraceful behavior—abusing his opponent’s corpse—had already angered many in the crowd. Now, as he made his way to the stage again, the audience erupted into a sea of boos. Some even resorted to shouting obscenities.

“Damn it! Just looking at this dark-skinned dog pisses me off. I want to kill him!”

“Inhuman scum, ugh!”

“He got lucky last time, but now he’s up against the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order. Let’s see how he dies this time!”

The sight of Black Diamond on stage stirred up a wave of dissatisfaction, and the crowd's angry murmurs filled the arena.

Yet, Black Diamond remained utterly unfazed. His gaze locked onto Abigail, a sinister grin forming at the corners of his mouth, and the lust in his eyes was impossible to hide.

“Tsk tsk tsk… such a beautiful lady. Fighting is a man’s job. As a woman, your duty is to bear children,” he sneered, his eyes roaming over her. His grin widened as he added, “Your so-called warriors from Dragonmarsh are weaklings. They could never satisfy you, but I’m different. I promise to give you all the indulgence and pleasure you desire. Hahaha…”

His laughter echoed across the stage, and his vile words sparked an uproar among the audience.

“You filthy black dog! Do you believe I won’t kill you right now?!”

“This arrogant beast! This is intolerable!”

“I can’t take it anymore! I swear I’ll tear him apart today!”

The crowd roared with fury, their collective indignation filling the air. Publicly taunting a woman was already disgraceful, but Black Diamond had taken it further, insulting all Dragonmarsh warriors. His despicable behavior had ignited the public’s rage.

The insults hurled at him were mild in comparison to the palpable tension. Some of the more hot-headed martial artists were ready to rush the stage and tear him apart on the spot.

But before they could take action, the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain, tasked with maintaining order, quickly intervened.

Though they too were incensed, they remained rational. No matter what, the integrity of the tournament could not be disrupted. If a fight was to happen, it had to be settled in the ring.

“Heh... pathetic snake charmers!” Black Diamond sneered as he glanced back at the furious Dragonmarsh martial artists. Not only did he show no fear, but his expression became even more disdainful.

Then, in a brazen act of provocation, he gave a thumbs-down gesture toward the crowd, his mockery clear.

This sent the already furious martial artists into a complete frenzy.

The saying goes, “A warrior can be killed but not humiliated,” and being publicly taunted by a foreigner like this was beyond unbearable.

“I’ll fight you to the death!”

“Damn it! I’ll cut you down with a single blade!”

“Beast! Prepare to die!”

The enraged voices echoed louder, swelling with the desire for vengeance.

CHAPTER 2581 "ABIGAIL'S COUNTERATTACK: THE EERIE SHADOW SERPENT"

A large group of martial artists broke through the barrier set by the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain and charged toward the stage.

Black Diamond grinned viciously, clenching his fists, ready to seize the opportunity to slaughter the crowd.

However, before he could act, a tall figure suddenly descended from the sky, standing between the fighters and the arena.

It was none other than the referee, Jeremy.

With a wave of his left hand, a fierce gust of wind surged forward, blasting the charging martial artists back several meters. Then, with another sweep of his hand, a blue barrier instantly formed around the stage.

Any martial artist who came into contact with the blue circle was struck as if by lightning, their entire body trembling and their limbs going numb.

“Settle your grievances off the stage. Life and death are none of my concern, but no one will disrupt this match,” Jeremy warned the crowd of martial artists. His gaze then turned icy as he looked at Black Diamond. “As for you, if you provoke the audience again and stir up a riot, you’ll suffer the consequences!”

Black Diamond simply smirked and said nothing in return. He didn’t care much for ordinary Dragonmarsh martial artists, but the referee, Jeremy, clearly had some power and wasn’t someone to be trifled with.

“Without further delay, the third match officially begins!” Jeremy didn’t waste time with unnecessary words and immediately announced the start of the fight, knowing that letting the situation drag on would only make things worse.

“Beautiful lady, how about my earlier proposal? Do you want to experience my power?” Black Diamond continued his taunting of Abigail.

“Don’t worry,” she replied calmly, her expression cold. “After I cut out your tongue, gouge out your eyes, and castrate you, we’ll have plenty of time to talk about the rest.”

“Oh, really? Let’s see if you have what it takes,” Black Diamond grinned, feeling confident. With his strength, dealing with a slender woman like her was going to be easy. He wasn’t in a hurry to win, though. He wanted to publicly humiliate her in front of all Dragonmarsh warriors.

“Shadow Serpent, go!”

Without further ado, Abigail raised her hand, and a shadow shot out from her sleeve like an arrow, heading straight for Black Diamond’s throat.

“Beautiful lady, your attack is too weak,” Black Diamond chuckled, making no move to dodge. Instead, he reached out and caught the shadowy figure in his hand.

Looking closely, he realized it was a snake-like creature, entirely black in color. But when the snake lifted its head, Black Diamond was startled.

Though it had the body of a snake, its face was human!

The sight was eerie and unsettling.

“What the hell is this thing?!”

For the first time, a sense of dread crept up Black Diamond's spine. Just as he was about to fling the creature away, the snake-like being with a human face opened its mouth and sank its fangs into the flesh of his hand.

CHAPTER 2582 THE VENOMOUS BITE AND A RUTHLESS SACRIFICE

Black Diamond growled in pain, flinging the snake-like creature from his grasp. Yet, the relentless beast wasn’t done; as soon as it hit the ground, it sprang at him again.

"Courting death?" Black Diamond sneered, his voice cold. With a single punch, he blasted the creature into a mist of blood. Then, turning his gaze towards Abigail in the distance, he smirked wickedly, “Beautiful lady, it’s just a small snake. You didn’t really think it could hurt me, did you?”

“Can’t hurt you? Why don’t you take a look at where it bit you?” Abigail’s lips curled into a mocking smile.

"Hmm?"

Black Diamond glanced down at the back of his hand, where the creature had bitten him. There, two tiny pinprick-like wounds were visible—so small, they hadn’t even bled. But what caught his eye was the unnatural blackness spreading from the wounds, darker than his skin, like ink seeping under the surface.

What was even more terrifying was how quickly the blackness was spreading, creeping through his veins, advancing across his palm within seconds.

"What… is this?" Black Diamond’s brow furrowed, his smirk disappearing in an instant.

He had always prided himself on being invulnerable to blades and bullets, so he hadn’t thought much of the earlier attack. But now, the realization hit him—this seemingly insignificant snake-like creature had venom strong enough to breach his defenses.

The poison was no joke. A sense of unease settled in his chest. If the venom continued to spread, he knew his life would be in danger. Invulnerability to weapons did not mean immunity to poisons.

Without hesitation, Black Diamond transformed his left hand into a sharp, obsidian blade. Letting out a fierce yell, he raised the blade and brought it down on his right wrist.

*Crack!*

The blade cut through skin and muscle, reaching bone. Blood sprayed everywhere, staining the ground. But even with his own attack, Black Diamond’s defenses were so strong that his wrist remained intact.

"Argh!"

Roaring in pain, he swung the blade again, this time severing his wrist completely.

The gruesome scene left the spectators stunned, their scalps tingling in horror. They couldn’t believe Black Diamond was so ruthless, chopping off his own hand without a second thought.

The severed hand hit the ground, rapidly decaying. Within just a few breaths, the entire hand turned into a puddle of blood.

“Quick thinking,” Abigail raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Any slower, and losing a hand would’ve been the least of your worries.”

The Shadow Serpent was a deadly creature, carefully bred by the Mystic Arts Order. It appeared small and harmless, but in reality, it was fiercely lethal. Anyone bitten by it would turn into a pool of blood within three minutes unless the venom was neutralized.

She hadn’t expected Black Diamond to have the resolve to sever his own hand. In doing so, he’d narrowly escaped death.

CHAPTER 2583 THE CRIMSON MIST OF AGONY

“You venomous woman! Trying to kill me? It won’t be that easy!” Black Diamond snarled, his face twisted in fury.

As he spoke, the stump of his severed wrist began to twist and reshape. The blood flow stopped almost instantly, and a sharp, black blade quickly emerged in its place. However, compared to the blade on his left arm, the one on his right was noticeably shorter.

“What kind of monster is this? He lost an arm, and it turned into a blade!”

“He’s probably undergone some sort of genetic modification, just like that priest before.”

“Disgusting!”

Black Diamond’s grotesque transformation stirred murmurs among the crowd. No wonder he dared to chop off his own hand—his arms could change form. Now with two blades instead of fists, his combat prowess and threat level had drastically increased.

“I was planning to have a little fun with you, but since you’re so ruthless, it seems I have no choice but to cut you down.” Black Diamond’s twin blades glinted ominously under the sunlight. “But don’t worry, I’ll make it quick. I won’t let you suffer too much… And your perfect body, I’ll make good use of it. Ha ha ha…”

“You reckless fool. I was going to give you a swift end, but now, I’ve changed my mind,” Abigail’s eyes turned icy cold.

With a swift motion, she raised her hand, and a red flash shot out from her sleeve, heading straight for Black Diamond’s face.

Already on edge from the earlier venomous attack, Black Diamond didn’t dare let his guard down. The moment the red light approached, he slashed at it with his blade, striking it dead-on.

But just as the blade made contact, a muffled *boom* echoed. The red light exploded into a thick, crimson mist, swallowing Black Diamond whole. The poisonous fog spread rapidly across the arena, only stopping when it hit the barrier of lightning set up by Jeremy at the edge.

“Aaahhh!”

Black Diamond’s screams of agony rang out from within the red fog, a chilling, tortured sound.

Suddenly, a large, black figure burst from the fog, desperately trying to escape. He had only been inside for a second, but Black Diamond’s entire body was now covered in festering wounds, blood pouring from his skin.

What was even more horrifying was that the red mist still clung to him like a parasitic force, eating away at his flesh with a constant sizzling sound.

Black Diamond thrashed about wildly, trying to shake off the poisonous fog, but it was useless. The red mist continued to gnaw at him until the wounds were so deep that his bones were visible.

Only then did the mist begin to fade.

But by that time, Black Diamond was barely recognizable—his body a bloody, rotting mess. Though the injuries weren’t fatal, the excruciating pain was beyond anything he’d ever experienced—hundreds of times worse than losing his hand.

“Bitch! I’ll kill you!” Black Diamond roared, his rage uncontrollable, charging at Abigail like a maddened beast.

At that moment, there was only one thought left in his mind: to tear this venomous woman apart, limb by limb!

GodofWar

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score

The moment Dorian’s body hit the ground, the entire arena fell into complete silence.

No one could have imagined the fight would end so quickly. In the blink of an eye, the victor was decided.

“Did I… did I see that right? Dorian, the leader of the Zen Order, got taken down in a second?”

“He didn’t even need a sword! Just a single gesture from a distance, and Dorian was dead. That kind of power… it’s terrifying!”

“This is what it means to be at the top of the Whiz List, huh? Truly frightening!”

When Dorian had stepped onto the stage, armed with his spear, everyone expected a fierce and drawn-out battle. After all, Dorian was a renowned figure in the martial world, known as a master wherever he went.

Even if Dorian couldn’t defeat Billy, they assumed the fight would last at least dozens of exchanges.

But the reality?

“I didn’t think Billy was this powerful... this is trouble!” murmured Liana from the audience, her expression tense.

She had hoped that Dorian would force Billy to reveal some of his hidden techniques. But the outcome had left her completely caught off guard.

Other than realizing how overwhelming Billy’s power was, she hadn’t learned anything.

“Killing a grandmaster with just one finger from a distance… there’s barely anyone here capable of doing that,” said Lara, shaking her head with a complicated look.

Unless the difference in cultivation was overwhelming, such a feat would be impossible.

In other words, Billy had likely already broken through to the realm of Great Grandmasters!

Although her “Brother Vincent” was gifted and exceptionally insightful, he had yet to cross the threshold into the Great Grandmaster realm. If he were to face Billy now, the odds would not be in his favor.

The difference may seem small, but as the saying goes, "an inch of difference can lead to a mile of error."

“What a troublesome opponent,” Vincent muttered to himself, his eyes fixed on Billy.

Though surprised, there was no trace of fear in his gaze. Instead, it was full of excitement.

This martial tournament was his chance to break through his limits and rise like a dragon from the depths.

Sword cultivators were known for their immense lethality, and Billy was among the best. When he attacked, it was always with deadly intent. Facing such an opponent was enough to give anyone a serious headache.

From the main audience seat, Nolan rarely smiled, but now, a smirk tugged at his lips as he teased, “How does your disciple compare to mine?”

“Hmph! Who’s stronger will only be known after tomorrow’s battle!” Darkbane snorted coldly, his expression sour.

Though reluctant to admit it, he knew deep down that, in terms of cultivation alone, Vincent was no match for Billy.

Unless Vincent experienced a breakthrough on the spot and became a true Great Grandmaster, the gap between them would remain insurmountable.

“As they say, ‘a wise man knows when to retreat.’ If you don’t want your disciple to fall on the stage, you’d better plan ahead,” Nolan added, his smile laced with mockery.

Darkbane's face remained cold, and he didn’t respond. There was only one day left before the battle. He’d have to push Vincent to break through before then.

“The match is over. Congratulations to Contestant Number 2, Billy May, for the victory!”

“Boring.”

Billy cast a glance at Dorian’s corpse, then turned to leave without a second thought. His fight for the day was done, and staying around any longer would just be a waste of time. He’d rather return and continue his training.

After a short break, Jeremy returned to the stage, his voice booming: “The third match is about to begin! Will Contestant Number 3 and Contestant Number 14 please come to the stage!”

Just as his words fell, a graceful figure suddenly soared into the air from the crowd.

The figure had flowing white hair, a graceful build, and an otherworldly beauty that seemed almost divine. As she landed, it was as though a celestial being had touched down—her elegance captivating everyone in the arena.

The one who had taken the stage was none other than Abigail, the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order.

“Hahaha… it’s my turn!”

Moments later, a hulking figure in black shot through the air like a cannonball, covering over a hundred meters in a single leap, and crashed heavily onto the stage.

“Boom!”

With a thud, the ground of the platform cracked under the weight of his landing, leaving two massive footprints in the stone.

As the dust settled, the crowd finally saw the contestant—a foreign fighter who looked like a gorilla, none other than George Browse, also known as “Black Diamond.”

Black Diamond’s previous disgraceful behavior—abusing his opponent’s corpse—had already angered many in the crowd. Now, as he made his way to the stage again, the audience erupted into a sea of boos. Some even resorted to shouting obscenities.

“Damn it! Just looking at this dark-skinned dog pisses me off. I want to kill him!”

“Inhuman scum, ugh!”

“He got lucky last time, but now he’s up against the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order. Let’s see how he dies this time!”

The sight of Black Diamond on stage stirred up a wave of dissatisfaction, and the crowd's angry murmurs filled the arena.

Yet, Black Diamond remained utterly unfazed. His gaze locked onto Abigail, a sinister grin forming at the corners of his mouth, and the lust in his eyes was impossible to hide.

“Tsk tsk tsk… such a beautiful lady. Fighting is a man’s job. As a woman, your duty is to bear children,” he sneered, his eyes roaming over her. His grin widened as he added, “Your so-called warriors from Dragonmarsh are weaklings. They could never satisfy you, but I’m different. I promise to give you all the indulgence and pleasure you desire. Hahaha…”

His laughter echoed across the stage, and his vile words sparked an uproar among the audience.

The crowd roared with fury, their collective indignation filling the air. Publicly taunting a woman was already disgraceful, but Black Diamond had taken it further, insulting all Dragonmarsh warriors. His despicable behavior had ignited the public’s rage.

The insults hurled at him were mild in comparison to the palpable tension. Some of the more hot-headed martial artists were ready to rush the stage and tear him apart on the spot.

But before they could take action, the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain, tasked with maintaining order, quickly intervened.

Though they too were incensed, they remained rational. No matter what, the integrity of the tournament could not be disrupted. If a fight was to happen, it had to be settled in the ring.

“Heh... pathetic snake charmers!” Black Diamond sneered as he glanced back at the furious Dragonmarsh martial artists. Not only did he show no fear, but his expression became even more disdainful.

Then, in a brazen act of provocation, he gave a thumbs-down gesture toward the crowd, his mockery clear.

The saying goes, “A warrior can be killed but not humiliated,” and being publicly taunted by a foreigner like this was beyond unbearable.

“Beast! Prepare to die!”

A large group of martial artists broke through the barrier set by the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain and charged toward the stage.

Black Diamond grinned viciously, clenching his fists, ready to seize the opportunity to slaughter the crowd.

However, before he could act, a tall figure suddenly descended from the sky, standing between the fighters and the arena.

With a wave of his left hand, a fierce gust of wind surged forward, blasting the charging martial artists back several meters. Then, with another sweep of his hand, a blue barrier instantly formed around the stage.

Any martial artist who came into contact with the blue circle was struck as if by lightning, their entire body trembling and their limbs going numb.

“Settle your grievances off the stage. Life and death are none of my concern, but no one will disrupt this match,” Jeremy warned the crowd of martial artists. His gaze then turned icy as he looked at Black Diamond. “As for you, if you provoke the audience again and stir up a riot, you’ll suffer the consequences!”

Black Diamond simply smirked and said nothing in return. He didn’t care much for ordinary Dragonmarsh martial artists, but the referee, Jeremy, clearly had some power and wasn’t someone to be trifled with.

“Without further delay, the third match officially begins!” Jeremy didn’t waste time with unnecessary words and immediately announced the start of the fight, knowing that letting the situation drag on would only make things worse.

“Beautiful lady, how about my earlier proposal? Do you want to experience my power?” Black Diamond continued his taunting of Abigail.

“Don’t worry,” she replied calmly, her expression cold. “After I cut out your tongue, gouge out your eyes, and castrate you, we’ll have plenty of time to talk about the rest.”

“Oh, really? Let’s see if you have what it takes,” Black Diamond grinned, feeling confident. With his strength, dealing with a slender woman like her was going to be easy. He wasn’t in a hurry to win, though. He wanted to publicly humiliate her in front of all Dragonmarsh warriors.

“Shadow Serpent, go!”

Without further ado, Abigail raised her hand, and a shadow shot out from her sleeve like an arrow, heading straight for Black Diamond’s throat.

“Beautiful lady, your attack is too weak,” Black Diamond chuckled, making no move to dodge. Instead, he reached out and caught the shadowy figure in his hand.

Looking closely, he realized it was a snake-like creature, entirely black in color. But when the snake lifted its head, Black Diamond was startled.

For the first time, a sense of dread crept up Black Diamond's spine. Just as he was about to fling the creature away, the snake-like being with a human face opened its mouth and sank its fangs into the flesh of his hand.

Black Diamond growled in pain, flinging the snake-like creature from his grasp. Yet, the relentless beast wasn’t done; as soon as it hit the ground, it sprang at him again.

"Courting death?" Black Diamond sneered, his voice cold. With a single punch, he blasted the creature into a mist of blood. Then, turning his gaze towards Abigail in the distance, he smirked wickedly, “Beautiful lady, it’s just a small snake. You didn’t really think it could hurt me, did you?”

“Can’t hurt you? Why don’t you take a look at where it bit you?” Abigail’s lips curled into a mocking smile.

"Hmm?"

Black Diamond glanced down at the back of his hand, where the creature had bitten him. There, two tiny pinprick-like wounds were visible—so small, they hadn’t even bled. But what caught his eye was the unnatural blackness spreading from the wounds, darker than his skin, like ink seeping under the surface.

What was even more terrifying was how quickly the blackness was spreading, creeping through his veins, advancing across his palm within seconds.

"What… is this?" Black Diamond’s brow furrowed, his smirk disappearing in an instant.

He had always prided himself on being invulnerable to blades and bullets, so he hadn’t thought much of the earlier attack. But now, the realization hit him—this seemingly insignificant snake-like creature had venom strong enough to breach his defenses.

The poison was no joke. A sense of unease settled in his chest. If the venom continued to spread, he knew his life would be in danger. Invulnerability to weapons did not mean immunity to poisons.

Without hesitation, Black Diamond transformed his left hand into a sharp, obsidian blade. Letting out a fierce yell, he raised the blade and brought it down on his right wrist.

*Crack!*

The blade cut through skin and muscle, reaching bone. Blood sprayed everywhere, staining the ground. But even with his own attack, Black Diamond’s defenses were so strong that his wrist remained intact.

"Argh!"

Roaring in pain, he swung the blade again, this time severing his wrist completely.

The gruesome scene left the spectators stunned, their scalps tingling in horror. They couldn’t believe Black Diamond was so ruthless, chopping off his own hand without a second thought.

The severed hand hit the ground, rapidly decaying. Within just a few breaths, the entire hand turned into a puddle of blood.

“Quick thinking,” Abigail raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Any slower, and losing a hand would’ve been the least of your worries.”

The Shadow Serpent was a deadly creature, carefully bred by the Mystic Arts Order. It appeared small and harmless, but in reality, it was fiercely lethal. Anyone bitten by it would turn into a pool of blood within three minutes unless the venom was neutralized.

She hadn’t expected Black Diamond to have the resolve to sever his own hand. In doing so, he’d narrowly escaped death.

“You venomous woman! Trying to kill me? It won’t be that easy!” Black Diamond snarled, his face twisted in fury.

As he spoke, the stump of his severed wrist began to twist and reshape. The blood flow stopped almost instantly, and a sharp, black blade quickly emerged in its place. However, compared to the blade on his left arm, the one on his right was noticeably shorter.

“He’s probably undergone some sort of genetic modification, just like that priest before.”

“Disgusting!”

Black Diamond’s grotesque transformation stirred murmurs among the crowd. No wonder he dared to chop off his own hand—his arms could change form. Now with two blades instead of fists, his combat prowess and threat level had drastically increased.

“I was planning to have a little fun with you, but since you’re so ruthless, it seems I have no choice but to cut you down.” Black Diamond’s twin blades glinted ominously under the sunlight. “But don’t worry, I’ll make it quick. I won’t let you suffer too much… And your perfect body, I’ll make good use of it. Ha ha ha…”

“You reckless fool. I was going to give you a swift end, but now, I’ve changed my mind,” Abigail’s eyes turned icy cold.

With a swift motion, she raised her hand, and a red flash shot out from her sleeve, heading straight for Black Diamond’s face.

Already on edge from the earlier venomous attack, Black Diamond didn’t dare let his guard down. The moment the red light approached, he slashed at it with his blade, striking it dead-on.

But just as the blade made contact, a muffled *boom* echoed. The red light exploded into a thick, crimson mist, swallowing Black Diamond whole. The poisonous fog spread rapidly across the arena, only stopping when it hit the barrier of lightning set up by Jeremy at the edge.

“Aaahhh!”

Black Diamond’s screams of agony rang out from within the red fog, a chilling, tortured sound.

Suddenly, a large, black figure burst from the fog, desperately trying to escape. He had only been inside for a second, but Black Diamond’s entire body was now covered in festering wounds, blood pouring from his skin.

What was even more horrifying was that the red mist still clung to him like a parasitic force, eating away at his flesh with a constant sizzling sound.

Black Diamond thrashed about wildly, trying to shake off the poisonous fog, but it was useless. The red mist continued to gnaw at him until the wounds were so deep that his bones were visible.

But by that time, Black Diamond was barely recognizable—his body a bloody, rotting mess. Though the injuries weren’t fatal, the excruciating pain was beyond anything he’d ever experienced—hundreds of times worse than losing his hand.

“Bitch! I’ll kill you!” Black Diamond roared, his rage uncontrollable, charging at Abigail like a maddened beast.

At that moment, there was only one thought left in his mind: to tear this venomous woman apart, limb by limb!
writer is really back to his old ways which is good 🤗

Question is who will be fighting dustin? Priest?

Rufus Rhys

Reaction score
While your logic is correct. But I think writer will give chance to other Whiz list elite. Vincent is in top 8, Billy is on top 8. Dustin killed Vampire. Now Abigail might face Black Diamond.

You all know that Abigail is like Dustin’s sidekick. So, writer will definitely try to showcase her power n skills.
You sere so right... Then who is going to face Priest??? Billy ??? and Vincent???
It means Dustin will face some unknown or low ranking figures ahead in this and next round......................

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Reaction score

But the reality?

“Boring.”

“Hahaha… it’s my turn!”

“Boom!”

“Inhuman scum, ugh!”

“Beast! Prepare to die!”

“Shadow Serpent, go!”

"Hmm?"

*Crack!*

"Argh!"

“Disgusting!”

“Aaahhh!”

Black diamond, never dare the sorcerers again. 😂😂😂

Mavyy

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
That was satisfying! To see that once proud black diamond become a rotten dog infront of Abigail..never provoke Abigail ever again..She is No.2 on the Whizlist for a reason....😈😈😈

Ruthless

Tribulator - Disciple of Virgin Sect
Gold Villager
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated 😊

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
IMG_8482.jpeg
It’s been over 8 months now since the ‘competition’ story arc began (which means that we haven’t heard from Natasha or Dahlia since last year)…
With a little luck, the competition will be over before Christmas 😅
Still though, 2024 will be remembered as the year of the ‘Dragon Tiger Mountain Martial Arts Competition’

emeka

Top level Tribulator - Master of Sex Sect
Reaction score
I was thinking Dustin fight will come third 😉😉