An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
In this novel, except for Phantom Richard’s celestial like image… only Sword immortal can be considered someone who could draw power from the heavens.

He fought alone with 3 guys from shaking list including the 2nd most powerful guy. Yet they could not get upper hand against him. He was Dustin’s teacher but he could not teach all of his skills to Dustin. Specially the soul walk technique which Sword immortal exhibited at the last moment.

Dustin had to flee away at the age of 15 and live in exile (away from his Kingdom).

If “Sword immortal “ was not there, Dustin would die 100% that day. 2nd credit for saving Dustin’s life goes to Abigail and 3rd credit goes to Billy.

Scarlet twins reached to handle the aftermaths only.

If Dustin successfully reaches “Sword immortal’s” level or if he surpasses him, then he will be truly invincible. His Kirin tatoo coming alive hints that Dustin’s power might ascend beyond human realm.

In this tournament, I believe Dustin won’t harm Billy, because he owes him one. May be he will pay it by saving Billy’s life during battle with Pantheons.
His teacher sword immortal is second in wizz list right

His teacher sword immortal is second in wizz list right
His teacher of sword fighting, Bladeheart (not an official teacher.. just casual learning for their close relationship just like how Dustin is considered a teacher to Abigail) was 3rd in the Shaking List, not the Whiz List. Second on the Shaking List at that time was Spike Lourd of the Serpenteen Royal Guardian. Not sure how master Nazmul named them but these are the names used here by immortal Junlee.

Last edited:
Don’t worry ! You guys will read 4 chapters today. There will be 4 chapters reaching up to chapter 2539.

I have noticed all other Chinese novels are same who publish one or 2 chapters daily. They all look dragging the story. It’s only interesting to read completed ones.

Once you are stuck with Novels like Charlie Wade, Dustin Rhys etc you don’t have choice other than complaining and waiting.
I know we can always count on you.

Ever dependable great grand master

i actually dropped charlie wade a few months back, i intend to catch up but the part i left of at is just so sooooo shit, i cant bring myself to do it, its charlie father in law trying to get a refund or something i dont really know, really not sure if i will continue reading it
Same here. I haven't read Charlie Wade in a long while

Several times ! But I cannot squeeze much time into writing.
- Regular Job takes away a chunk of time
- Study ( I m trying to get some advanced degree in Medicine. This will take 3 yrs at least
- Various ventures (Cryptos, Stocks) etc
- Some very small remaining time for family n friends

I would be able to write freely after some years I guess. That academic part must be finished.
Wouldn't mind joining you as a co-author when you are ready.

I'm sure the novel will be rich in medical jargons 🤣😁🤣🤣

Hey guys! I'll be on holiday in the 🇵🇭 for 4 weeks. I'll try to post as much as I can, but if I miss a few, I hope you understand. Thanks for your support! 🙏
I understand, the Immortal Monk is going into seclusion. This will be the results when he comesFB_IMG_1719237050183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
His teacher of sword fighting, Bladeheart (not an official teacher.. just casual learning for their close relationship just like how Dustin is considered a teacher to Abigail) was 3rd in the Shaking List, not the Whiz List. Second on the Shaking List at that time was Spike Lourd of the Serpenteen Royal Guardian. Not sure how master Nazmul named them but these are the names used here by immortal Junlee.
Okay got it

Finally one of my long time questions has been answered. We all know very well that immortal Gily is an elder in sex sect. Some of us wondered which sect immortal @Junlee is a part of. One thing for sure, in his recent interest in turning Dustin over to Sex sect, may be Junlee is also a long standing member of sex sect. As of now, Dustin is the most prominent member of our virgin sect. He is not going to join the sex sect at least for now. It is just my speculation. May be Masters emeka, xavier, @Proper or King of Dragonmarsh might be able to answer.
🫠

Thank you Master Junlee for the update. I think the main author has taken a Revitalising Pill from Abigail, that is why he fast-tracked the story by skipping or perhaps he is even enjoying his own script. Good, good, good.
Dustin is only toying with him not really a fight to him. He just want to experience how beastly Bilwolf would be. Remember when he said he had not encountered such blood clan before?
Hope you will keep us updated with revelation 🤣🤣

This fight ended abruptly. It's a shame. I thought the fight will be prolonged to enjoy it's suspense. This author paaa, he prolongs other people's fights yet for Dustin he only gave three shots and ended up shortly.
Anyways can someone tell me what was the first move from Bilwolf?
I didn't expect the fight to last long especially after Dustin had witnessed Bilwolf's previous fights