An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Chapter 2207 - "Shocking the Spectators: The Rise of the Giant Cauldron"

If they were to confront each other head-on, Michail wouldn't have a sure win.

But if Dustin were to be seriously injured because of challenging the hundred thousand pound giant cauldron, then the situation would be completely different.

He could effortlessly win this gamble, thus venting his pent-up resentment!

"Hey! Kid! Aren't you supposed to let me eat the cauldron? Why aren't you moving? If you dare, try lifting the cauldron!" Seeing Dustin standing still in front of the cauldron, Yorgos couldn't help but sneer mockingly.

In his eyes, the other party was obviously afraid.

Faced with such a colossal object, he simply didn't know where to start.

"What's the rush? I'm just thinking about where you should bite first." Dustin looked up and down at the giant cauldron.

"Humph! Sharp-tongued!" Yorgos sneered disdainfully. "If you're capable, stop flapping your gums and let your strength speak for itself. As long as you can lift the hundred thousand pound giant cauldron, I'll eat it clean in front of everyone!"

"It seems like you're really hungry."

Dustin shook his head and smiled, "Alright, since you enjoy eating so much, I'll fulfill your wish."

With that said, he suddenly made a move, grabbing the cauldron's foot and lifting it up forcefully.

"Boom~!"

A loud rumbling echoed, and a large amount of dust fell from the cauldron, causing the ground to tremble slightly.

Following closely, amidst the gaze of the crowd, under the unbelieving eyes of everyone.

The mountain-like giant cauldron began to slowly rise...

"It moved! The cauldron moved!"

"Damn! Is this for real? Can he really lift it?"

"Oh my god! This guy must have innate divine strength!"

Watching the slowly levitating hundred thousand pound giant cauldron, the entire venue was in an uproar.

Everyone widened their eyes, looking shocked.

They never thought that the giant cauldron, which had never been moved by anyone, would actually be lifted by Dustin.

"Wait a minute! Did I... Did I see it wrong? He... he... he... he actually lifted it with just one hand?!"

"What? Lifting the cauldron with one hand?!"

"Oh my god! Is this guy even human?!"

"Monster! He's simply a monster!"

When they saw Dustin lift the giant cauldron with just one hand, the whole scene boiled over.

Each of them was stunned, their eyes as if they were seeing a monster.

A hundred thousand pound giant cauldron, impossible for anyone below Grandmaster level to touch.

But now, Dustin not only lifted the cauldron, but also with just one hand.

This isn't a monster, what else could it be?

"How... how is this possible? He actually lifted it?!"

Yorgos was so scared that he was dumbfounded, his scalp tingling, and his body covered in goosebumps.

He never dreamed that Dustin would have such divine strength.

You know, that's a hundred thousand pound giant cauldron!

Up until now, no one has ever lifted it.

But, against all odds, Dustin did it, and he made it look so easy.

Is this guy human or ghost?!

"No... no way! Absolutely impossible!"

Chapter 2208 - "Under Pressure: The Whiz List Powerhouses"

Michail shook his head like crazy, his face full of disbelief: "A giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand pounds, he can't possibly lift it, it must be an illusion, an illusion!"

At this moment, Michail's mentality completely collapsed.

At first, he still had a bit of luck, thinking that Dustin was just exaggerating, being overconfident.

But now, he realized he was wrong, and very wrong at that.

Lifting a hundred thousand pounds giant cauldron was as difficult as reaching the heavens.

However, Dustin not only lifted it, but also did it with just one hand!

Lifting the cauldron with just one hand, what on earth does that mean?

He simply couldn't imagine, his mind was blank.

Deep inside, there was only thick despair!

He knew, he was thoroughly defeated, defeated by a monster.

"Bang!"

Michail's legs went weak, and he directly collapsed on the ground, his face ashen.

Seeing Dustin's overwhelming power, at this moment, he couldn't muster any resistance.

"Get up!"

Dustin held the cauldron with one hand, without pausing, and lifted it above his head in one go.

The hundred thousand pounds heavy cauldron felt as light as a feather in his hands, without any pressure at all.

"Unbelievable! Too unbelievable!"

"Even a martial arts grandmaster couldn't do it so easily, right?"

"I can only say, the powerhouses on the Whiz List are under pressure now!"

The warriors looked up at Dustin lifting the cauldron above his head, their hearts unable to calm down for a long time.

Including Kieran and others, they were all shocked by Dustin.

Although they knew Dustin was very powerful to lift a hundred thousand pounds giant cauldron, they didn't expect it to be so effortless.

Lifting it with just one hand.

It's really exaggerated!

"Hey! You there!"

Dustin held the cauldron with one hand, looking at Yorgos, and said jokingly, "I've already lifted the cauldron, you seem very hungry, come, eat it!"

"Eat?"

Yorgos's body stiffened, his face instantly turning as ugly as pig liver. How could he possibly eat a hundred thousand pounds of bronze cauldron, like a small mountain? The problem is, he just made a statement, and in front of everyone.

Now it's turned into such a mess, undoubtedly slapping himself in the face.

Too damn embarrassing!

As an elite disciple of the Zen Order, when has he ever suffered such humiliation?

"What? Do you want me to feed you?" Dustin smiled and asked.

"A man's word is his bond, you said it yourself, you can't go back on it, right?" Kieran smiled ambiguously.

"That's right! You made it very clear just now, as long as Brother Dustin can lift this cauldron, you'll eat it up clean, now it's time for you to perform!" Ulysses loudly said.

"Eat it! Eat it!"

Ruby, not afraid of trouble, began to shout loudly.

"Eat it! Eat it!"

Onlookers also began to raise their arms and shout, various jeers.

At this moment, Yorgos had become the target of public criticism.
He asked for it ,😀😀

Chapter 2209 - "The Weight of Arrogance: Yorgos and Michail's Humiliation"

"This... I..."

Facing the clamor and condemnation from the crowd, Yorgos was drenched in sweat, looking flustered, and kept backing away.

He never expected Dustin to be able to lift the hundred-thousand-kilogram giant cauldron, so he didn't leave any room for retreat when he spoke earlier.

As a result, it led to the current situation, with a group of people forcing him to eat the cauldron.

Let alone the fact that this cauldron was made of bronze and couldn't be eaten. Even if it were made of chocolate, it would be enough to choke him to death.

"Everyone, I misspoke earlier. I realize my mistake now. Please forgive me and spare me."

Yorgos clasped his hands together, barely managing a smile.

"Now you know you were wrong? Where were you earlier?!" Ulysses glared and exclaimed.

"To be honest, I preferred your previous arrogant and unruly demeanor. Now, you seem a bit too spineless," Kieran shook his head.

Since they were going to humiliate him, they might as well do it thoroughly.

"Hmph! What elite disciples of the Zen Order? They're just a bunch of cowards who bully the weak. Their words are nothing but fart!" Emerald mocked mercilessly.

She hated those who abused their power. They had no real skills but relied on the name of their sect to intimidate others, bullying men and women. They were simply scum of the martial world!

Faced with ridicule and insults, Yorgos gritted his teeth and endured.

But his face looked even uglier, as if he had eaten shit.

He had never suffered such humiliation before, and these people had powerful backgrounds, leaving him helpless.

Moreover, he was in the wrong, so he could only endure the humiliation.

"Brother Dustin, there's another one scared out of his wits. How do you plan to deal with him?"

At this moment, Kieran glanced over and looked at Michail sitting paralyzed on the ground.

Michail at this moment had long lost his former demeanor and momentum.

His face was pale, his eyes dull, and his body trembled occasionally out of fear.

His appearance of being soulless clearly showed that he had suffered quite a blow and could no longer face reality.

"Brother Dustin, scum like this, who look down on others, should be severely taught a lesson. Since you've already signed a life-and-death agreement, even if you smash him to death with the cauldron, the Zen Order won't hold you accountable," Ulysses began to incite.

As soon as these words came out, Samira, who was standing aside, immediately became anxious.

"No!"

Samira hurried forward, spreading out her arms and blocking in front of Michail, pleading bitterly, "Master Dustin! My senior brother was foolish for a moment. Please, forgive him and spare his life!"

"Spare his life? When he was bullying others, did he ever think about sparing their lives?" Ulysses sneered.

"He's right!" Emerald spoke up in support. "Look at how arrogant and domineering he was just now. Clearly, he's not a good person. If it weren't for Dustin today, anyone else would have been bullied to death by him!"

Thank goodness for Dustin's strength. Otherwise, who knows how badly they would have been bullied.

"Thud!"

Samira knelt directly on the ground, tears streaming down her face as she pleaded, "Master Dustin, my senior brother knows he was wrong. He won't dare to do it again in the future. Please, Master Dustin, spare him. I'm willing to kowtow to you here!"

Chapter 2210 - "Close Encounters of the Cauldron Kind: Zen Edition"

As soon as the words fell, Samira knelt on the ground, repeatedly kowtowing to Dustin.

In just a few knocks, her head was already bleeding.

Such a gesture touched many people.

"This girl is so understanding, but it's a pity to have such a senior brother."

"Who says no? When the two were about to sign the life-and-death agreement earlier, this girl was trying to mediate and resolve the conflict between them. Unfortunately, her words fell on deaf ears and weren't taken seriously."

"What a nice girl. If I had such a junior sister, I would definitely listen to her!"

Watching Samira kowtowing on the ground, people pointed and whispered, unable to help feeling sorry for her.

After all, they all witnessed what had just happened. When the conflict arose between Michail and Dustin, Samira had been on the side, trying her best to persuade.

Although she failed to persuade the stubborn Horse King, her kind heart was touching enough.

"Sister, in my opinion, you'd better leave the Zen Order as soon as possible. Otherwise, following such a senior brother, you'll be in trouble sooner or later," Ulysses advised softly.

"Yes, yes, our Thunderstrike Sword Alliance is also recruiting. I think you have good qualifications. Why not come to our Thunderstrike Sword Alliance and give it a try?" Emerald added.

However, Samira turned a deaf ear, continuing to kowtow and plead.

She knew very well that whether Michail lived or died depended entirely on Dustin's decision.

Although Michail's behavior was somewhat excessive, he was still her senior brother. She couldn't just stand by and watch him die.

"Brother Dustin, what do you say?" Kieran turned his head and looked at Dustin.

Dustin did not respond. He lifted the hundred-thousand-kilogram cauldron with one hand and then threw it forward violently.

Amidst the astonished gazes of the crowd, the heavy bronze cauldron drew a parabola in the air and smashed fiercely towards Michail.

"Oh my God! He's really going all out!"

"With a hundred thousand kilograms of cauldron smashing down, won't it turn into minced meat directly?"

"It's over, it's over. That guy from the Zen Order is doomed!"

Watching the huge cauldron flying up, the whole scene erupted in uproar.

Everyone was convinced that Dustin was going for the kill.

"No!"

Samira's face turned pale with fright. She directly threw herself on Michail, trying to save his life.

But in the eyes of the onlookers, her actions were undoubtedly like a moth flying into the flame.

"Boom!"

With a loud bang, the earth shook and the mountains trembled.

The hundred-thousand-kilogram bronze cauldron fell heavily, directly smashing a large pit into the bluestone ground.

The flying stones and dust filled the air.

When the dust settled, everyone looked closely and couldn't help but be slightly stunned.

The bloody scene they expected didn't happen.

Samira and Michail were both half-crouching on the ground, looking somewhat disheveled.

And the colossal bronze cauldron fell just an inch in front of them.

Just a little further, and both of them would have been finished.

Samira was stunned, her pretty face pale and somewhat unresponsive.

As for Michail, he was trembling violently, his crotch soaked, directly scared into wetting himself.

"What a pity, I missed."

Dustin shook his head, showing a regretful expression.

Then without looking back, he turned and left.

Leaving everyone looking at each other in confusion, unable to understand what had just happened.
Hmmm, that's a soul of magnanimity

did Dustin just leave leave without registering?
Just to let you know, he gets registered to A category automatically after lifting 100,000 Jin cauldron. So, it saves our time at least Dustin doesn’t need to start his fights with Grade C fighters !

They still have to catch the assasin, they still have to compete in the tournament, they still have to collect the dragon spirit after the tournament; where they'll probably encounter monsters like the first time, they still have to collect all the dragon spirits and then Dustin still has to use the dragon spirits to improve his realm further before meeting his women. With the author's style of writing it will be at least 1 year before Natasha can be mentioned again...unless if she decides to go look for Dustin herself.
You are very optimistic ! It’s been more than 3 months and they have only 1 dragon spirit till now. How come the writer will finish all 5 spirit stories in 1 year ? With this speed it will take at least 1.5 yr just to collect the dragon spirits.

You are very optimistic ! It’s been more than 3 months and they have only 1 dragon spirit till now. How come the writer will finish all 5 spirit stories in 1 year ? With this speed it will take at least 1.5 yr just to collect the dragon spirits.
well hopefully the next few are bundled together and also happen to be in natasha's purse so he'd actually be forced to interact with her

You know there was a time Dustin will save dahlia from trouble, or he end up in trouble and still get himself out of it but some people who are trying to get close to dahlia or impress her will quickly want to take the glory and say they were the one who got him out of the trouble. And she won't believe that Dustin has such capability and would easily fall for those guys. Later the truth will come out that it was Dustin who saved everyone or himself and another trouble will come up yet dahlia won't still believe in Dustin's capability over and over, again.

I actually missed those times. Somehow the original characters had fade away. I love seeing dahlia mom attitude even tho it pisses me off, I have always wanted her to finally know who Dustin is. To know that the destiny of the nation is in his hands and he is kingmaker for the fate of the nation. The story has progress in such a way I believe dahlia and her mom still don't know he is the Kirin and also the crown Prince of west lucozia, and he has numerous friends that are in big power houses. Like Adam and scarlet, Gabrielle and her brothers the other crown princes of dragonmarsh even the Montgomery male heir Dustin fought, they were all classmates as they will attend schools meant for royalties. Dahlia mom will realize that she had missed the moon while she was busy counting the stars.

Come to think of it what about dahlia assistant at her company. The one usually polluting dahlia mind towards Dustin. I believe she is one of the strong forces that made the couple's divorce real. What has become of her. We only know that currently Julie is dahlia's assistant for now, and we haven't forgotten the emerald stone necklace Dustin father gave dahlia thinking she was the one Dustin intends to marry and Julie stole it.

Come to think of it what about dahlia assistant at her company. The one usually polluting dahlia mind towards Dustin. I believe she is one of the strong forces that made the couple's divorce real. What has become of her. We only know that currently Julie is dahlia's assistant for now, and we haven't forgotten the emerald stone necklace Dustin father gave dahlia thinking she was the one Dustin intends to marry and Julie stole it.
no the necklace wasnt stolen, the ring was, julie stole the ring his father gave her when she found it to be billions of dollars, the necklace is currently with dustin, both the shattered one and the one his father was given by his mother

also her assistant just randomly disappeared when Julie appeared

Alas I might just be dreaming, I'm quite emotional about this story. If anything should happen to Natasha in this story, I will never forgive the author. I will look for him, I will find and I will make him loose his memory.
dude when she took the poison from him i genuinely thought it was done, and her damn sister even convinced me that she was dead

You know there was a time Dustin will save dahlia from trouble, or he end up in trouble and still get himself out of it but some people who are trying to get close to dahlia or impress her will quickly want to take the glory and say they were the one who got him out of the trouble. And she won't believe that Dustin has such capability and would easily fall for those guys. Later the truth will come out that it was Dustin who saved everyone or himself and another trouble will come up yet dahlia won't still believe in Dustin's capability over and over, again.
Dahlia would be like 50 50 and it would be Florence who always push her in the wrong direction over and over again.
Dahlia would always be a fool to listen to her every time..
So frustrating...😂

Chapter 2211 - "Leaving a Stir: Dustin's Cauldron Capers"

Dustin left.

After tossing the giant cauldron aside, he left with a carefree demeanor, leaving behind a mysterious silhouette for everyone.

At the same time, he raised a question.

Did the thrown cauldron miss its target, or was it intentional?

Comparatively, most people believed in the latter.

After all, a person who could lift a hundred thousand kilograms with one hand would not make such a basic mistake.

"Thank you, Master Dustin!" Watching Dustin's retreating figure, Samira felt both moved and joyful.

She knew that her senior brother had finally saved his life.

"Brother Dustin, do you really intend to let that person go?" Kieran caught up with Dustin and asked casually.

"A scared fellow is no longer a threat."

Dustin smiled faintly. "Besides, he is an elite disciple of the Zen Order. If I really killed him, it would be troublesome. And, I'm someone who really dislikes trouble."

"I think it's not that you dislike trouble but that you have a soft spot for beauties, right?" Kieran said with a smirk.

If it weren't for Samira's plea, even with his life at stake, Michail would probably have turned into a puddle of mud long ago.

"Brother Dustin! Wait!"

At this moment, Ulysses, who was trailing behind, suddenly quickened his pace. He pulled out a golden number plate and handed it to Dustin, saying, "Brother Dustin, this is the identity card for Group A. The referee asked me to give it to you."

"Thanks for the reminder; I almost forgot." Dustin chuckled, taking the golden number plate.

The front of the number plate bore the emblem of Dragon Tiger Mountain, while the back had a large, bold "18" engraved.

In order of registration, he was the 18th contestant in Group A.

Those who could enter Group A were all martial arts master-level figures.

In other words, ahead of Dustin were seventeen master-level powerhouses.

Of course, being a master was just the beginning, and among them might be hidden some grandmasters!

From this, it could be seen that this martial arts competition would be exceptionally fierce.

Standing out and winning the championship would clearly not be an easy task.

"Brother Dustin, with this identity card in hand, you don't need to participate in the preliminary rounds ahead. It saves a lot of trouble. Now, you just need to conserve your energy. On the day of the competition, you can make a stunning debut!" Ulysses said with excitement.

"Being modest, brother Dustin. As long as you don't encounter those monsters listed on the genius rankings in advance, you can definitely achieve a good ranking!" Ulysses looked confident.

Winning the championship was not something they needed to consider. That was the game of top geniuses.

For people like them, making a name for themselves in the martial arts competition was already quite outstanding.

After all, this martial arts competition hosted by Dragon Tiger Mountain gathered talents from all over the country, making it highly competitive.

Entering the top hundred was a mark of success and recognition that would be valued no matter where they went.

And breaking into the top ten was the goal coveted by major sects.

"With matters of ranking, we'll talk about that later. The urgent matter now is to deal with the assassin hiding in the dark." Kieran steered the conversation back on track.

Chapter 2212 - "The Lure of the Night"

"You're right! If we don't root out that assassin, all of us are in danger!" Ruby said with a serious expression.

The death of Thorn Pyker had been weighing heavily on her mind.

Moreover, she didn't think she was stronger than Thorn Pyker. If the assassin could kill Thorn Pyker, then they could easily kill her too.

"As for the plan to lure the snake out of its hole, we've already discussed it. With brother Dustin's impressive performance during the test this time, I believe we can quickly attract the attention of the assassin. Who knows, the assassin might act tonight!" Kieran said in a lowered voice.

"The sun has already set, we need to prepare early," Emerald said, glancing up at the sky.

In the western horizon, only a trace of twilight remained.

In less than half an hour, the night would blanket the earth.

"Brother Dustin, we rely on you for the next steps."

Kieran's expression turned serious. "But rest assured, I've already contacted Devon Page from the World Society. He will fully support our plan. Once the assassin shows up, we will all attack together and won't let you bear the risk alone."

"No problem, since I've agreed to be the bait, I'm prepared. You guys just make arrangements, don't worry about my safety," Dustin said with a faint smile.

"Alright, let's proceed according to the plan!"

Kieran nodded, then led the others to leave first.

After the incident of lifting the cauldron just now, Dustin's heroic deeds would soon spread.

According to the habits of assassins, young and talented martial artists like Dustin should be their primary targets, and they wouldn't easily let them go.

As long as the assassin targeted Dustin, they would have a chance to catch them.

Of course, to lure out the assassin sooner, they needed to actively create an environment suitable for assassination.

Although it was risky, it was worth a try.

Night fell quickly.

In the tavern.

Dustin sat by the window, drinking alone, his face flushed, looking somewhat intoxicated.

The night grew deeper.

The streets were deserted, quite desolate.

The cold wind blew, shaking the branches, and leaves fluttered down.

"Brother Dustin, any discoveries?"

Kieran's voice came through Dustin's earpiece.

To avoid alerting the assassin, Kieran and his group had hidden themselves well and were communicating quietly through their earpieces.

"I haven't found any suspicious individuals yet," Dustin replied softly.

"How could this be? It's already late at night, why hasn't the assassin shown up? Could it be that they've already learned about our plan?" Ruby's voice came through the earpiece.

"Impossible! Only a few of us know about the plan, it couldn't have leaked out!" Kieran denied.

Apart from a few key members, no one else knew what they were up to.

"Could it be that the assassin doesn't consider Young Master Dustin a target?" Emerald's voice rang out.

"Hard to say. The enemy is in the dark, we're in the light. Right now, all we can do is wait for the rabbit to come out of its hole and see if the assassin gives us an opportunity." Kieran sounded somewhat helpless.

Although it was a plan to lure the snake out of its hole, whether they could catch the assassin or not was not up to them. They also had to rely on luck and see if the assassin would give them a chance.

"Wait! I've spotted a suspicious target approaching the tavern!"

At this moment, Ulysses's voice suddenly sounded, instantly grabbing everyone's attention.

no the necklace wasnt stolen, the ring was, julie stole the ring his father gave her when she found it to be billions of dollars, the necklace is currently with dustin, both the shattered one and the one his father was given by his mother
Alright but the ring is still with her, the story has gone a long way some things are beginning to skip my memory

Alright but the ring is still with her, the story has gone a long way some things are beginning to skip my memory
As per my memory its neither ring nor necklace an egg shaped one and its purchased by natasha’s cousin i think and presented to someone i forgt name

Last edited:
Chapter 2211 - "Leaving a Stir: Dustin's Cauldron Capers"

Dustin left.

After tossing the giant cauldron aside, he left with a carefree demeanor, leaving behind a mysterious silhouette for everyone.

At the same time, he raised a question.

Did the thrown cauldron miss its target, or was it intentional?

Comparatively, most people believed in the latter.

After all, a person who could lift a hundred thousand kilograms with one hand would not make such a basic mistake.

"Thank you, Master Dustin!" Watching Dustin's retreating figure, Samira felt both moved and joyful.

She knew that her senior brother had finally saved his life.

"Brother Dustin, do you really intend to let that person go?" Kieran caught up with Dustin and asked casually.

"A scared fellow is no longer a threat."

Dustin smiled faintly. "Besides, he is an elite disciple of the Zen Order. If I really killed him, it would be troublesome. And, I'm someone who really dislikes trouble."

"I think it's not that you dislike trouble but that you have a soft spot for beauties, right?" Kieran said with a smirk.

If it weren't for Samira's plea, even with his life at stake, Michail would probably have turned into a puddle of mud long ago.

"Brother Dustin! Wait!"

At this moment, Ulysses, who was trailing behind, suddenly quickened his pace. He pulled out a golden number plate and handed it to Dustin, saying, "Brother Dustin, this is the identity card for Group A. The referee asked me to give it to you."

"Thanks for the reminder; I almost forgot." Dustin chuckled, taking the golden number plate.

The front of the number plate bore the emblem of Dragon Tiger Mountain, while the back had a large, bold "18" engraved.

In order of registration, he was the 18th contestant in Group A.

Those who could enter Group A were all martial arts master-level figures.

In other words, ahead of Dustin were seventeen master-level powerhouses.

Of course, being a master was just the beginning, and among them might be hidden some grandmasters!

From this, it could be seen that this martial arts competition would be exceptionally fierce.

Standing out and winning the championship would clearly not be an easy task.

"Brother Dustin, with this identity card in hand, you don't need to participate in the preliminary rounds ahead. It saves a lot of trouble. Now, you just need to conserve your energy. On the day of the competition, you can make a stunning debut!" Ulysses said with excitement.

"Being modest, brother Dustin. As long as you don't encounter those monsters listed on the genius rankings in advance, you can definitely achieve a good ranking!" Ulysses looked confident.

Winning the championship was not something they needed to consider. That was the game of top geniuses.

For people like them, making a name for themselves in the martial arts competition was already quite outstanding.

After all, this martial arts competition hosted by Dragon Tiger Mountain gathered talents from all over the country, making it highly competitive.

Entering the top hundred was a mark of success and recognition that would be valued no matter where they went.

And breaking into the top ten was the goal coveted by major sects.

"With matters of ranking, we'll talk about that later. The urgent matter now is to deal with the assassin hiding in the dark." Kieran steered the conversation back on track.

Chapter 2212 - "The Lure of the Night"

"You're right! If we don't root out that assassin, all of us are in danger!" Ruby said with a serious expression.

The death of Thorn Pyker had been weighing heavily on her mind.

Moreover, she didn't think she was stronger than Thorn Pyker. If the assassin could kill Thorn Pyker, then they could easily kill her too.

"As for the plan to lure the snake out of its hole, we've already discussed it. With brother Dustin's impressive performance during the test this time, I believe we can quickly attract the attention of the assassin. Who knows, the assassin might act tonight!" Kieran said in a lowered voice.

"The sun has already set, we need to prepare early," Emerald said, glancing up at the sky.

In the western horizon, only a trace of twilight remained.

In less than half an hour, the night would blanket the earth.

"Brother Dustin, we rely on you for the next steps."

Kieran's expression turned serious. "But rest assured, I've already contacted Devon Page from the World Society. He will fully support our plan. Once the assassin shows up, we will all attack together and won't let you bear the risk alone."

"No problem, since I've agreed to be the bait, I'm prepared. You guys just make arrangements, don't worry about my safety," Dustin said with a faint smile.

"Alright, let's proceed according to the plan!"

Kieran nodded, then led the others to leave first.

After the incident of lifting the cauldron just now, Dustin's heroic deeds would soon spread.

According to the habits of assassins, young and talented martial artists like Dustin should be their primary targets, and they wouldn't easily let them go.

As long as the assassin targeted Dustin, they would have a chance to catch them.

Of course, to lure out the assassin sooner, they needed to actively create an environment suitable for assassination.

Although it was risky, it was worth a try.

Night fell quickly.

In the tavern.

Dustin sat by the window, drinking alone, his face flushed, looking somewhat intoxicated.

The night grew deeper.

The streets were deserted, quite desolate.

The cold wind blew, shaking the branches, and leaves fluttered down.

"Brother Dustin, any discoveries?"

Kieran's voice came through Dustin's earpiece.

To avoid alerting the assassin, Kieran and his group had hidden themselves well and were communicating quietly through their earpieces.

"I haven't found any suspicious individuals yet," Dustin replied softly.

"How could this be? It's already late at night, why hasn't the assassin shown up? Could it be that they've already learned about our plan?" Ruby's voice came through the earpiece.

"Impossible! Only a few of us know about the plan, it couldn't have leaked out!" Kieran denied.

Apart from a few key members, no one else knew what they were up to.

"Could it be that the assassin doesn't consider Young Master Dustin a target?" Emerald's voice rang out.

"Hard to say. The enemy is in the dark, we're in the light. Right now, all we can do is wait for the rabbit to come out of its hole and see if the assassin gives us an opportunity." Kieran sounded somewhat helpless.

Although it was a plan to lure the snake out of its hole, whether they could catch the assassin or not was not up to them. They also had to rely on luck and see if the assassin would give them a chance.

"Wait! I've spotted a suspicious target approaching the tavern!"

At this moment, Ulysses's voice suddenly sounded, instantly grabbing everyone's attention.
Thanks IGM Junlee. Can't wait to find out who the assassin is in the next two chapters...
Or is it gonna be eight to ten chapters?😂

How did these guys got earpieces while Dustin can't even give Natasha a call ever since? Gabrielle faded out of the story already too. Gabrielle's father wants Dustin to decide on who should be his heir. How the hell is scarlet, Dustin's assistant (I forgot his name), the Kirin gang, the hospital doing now? This writer has even forgotten Dustin is in some partnership business in the drug and med industry, doesn't he care about business too? This story has a whole lot of open loops!!! Oh sorry, I remembered grandmaster Junlee is kinda frustrated too. I hail thee for the relish translations. 4 virgins from the sex sect for you. More grease

Dahlia would be like 50 50 and it would be Florence who always push her in the wrong direction over and over again.
Dahlia would always be a fool to listen to her every time..
So frustrating...😂
Dahlia has to take responsibility for her actions. She’s a grown woman after all and yet she almost ALWAYS decided against and took a stance against Dustin.
She seemingly never gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Am I the only one who was SO happy when she lost her memory and who doesn’t miss her AT ALL….??
On the other hand, I do miss Natasha though…