An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Its weekend, and your still reading.... 😂Aren't you going to do anything else?
I m catching up with some MCU web series and movies.
. Hawkeye - Web series
. Moon Knight -Web series
. Loki Season 1- Web series
• Ms Marvel -Web series
• Thor: Love and Thunder
• She Hulk: Attorney at Law- Web series
• Werewolf By Night
• Black Panter: Wakanda Forever
• The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
• Antman & the Wasp: Quantumania
• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol3
• Secret Invasion -Web series
• Loki season 2 -Web series
• The Marvels

Now watching “What if..”season 2. After that I will watch Echo web series. Then I will be up to date on MCU issues. Another installment of Marvel “Deadpool 3” will come on July 26.

I was little bit emotional when Loki took the throne in Loki season 2. Now the entire Multiverse rest on his shoulders. I was surprised when guy like Loki could change, became selfless and sacrificed for the sake of the person he loved and saved the entire Multiverse !!!

Similar to Avengers Endgame. Now the story is building up towards Avengers: Secret Wars (Phase 6 last installment) but that will be released on 2027. Till that time, there are still lots of stories and characters to develop.

It’s been a long way since 2003 when Incredible Hulk (Produced by Universal pics but now this movie is under MCU franchise) came. Total of 36 movies and 12 Web Series till date. 21 years of MCU journey and it goes on…!!!

Last edited:
Nanako is recuperating, sadly I have nothing else to do 😭
This is the most beautiful and the most talented girl in the life of Charlie. Lots of girls are yet to come in Charlie’s life but Nanako is on whole different level. You will know it as you reach towards Chapter 5900 😂

If I was Charlie I would have divorced Claire and marry her right away.

Chapter 2215 - "Shield of Steel, Heart of Calm: Dustin's Defense Chronicles"

Facing the attack of three assassins, Dustin stood firm, not dodging or evading, simply lifting his foot and lightly stomping the ground.

"Thud!"

A muffled sound, as the ground was directly stamped with a deep footprint.

At the same time, a powerful energy burst forth from Dustin's body, quickly forming a semi-transparent protective shield in front of him.

The swords of the three assassins stabbed directly at the shield.

"Buzz~!"

Accompanied by a roar.

The three swords, after piercing the shield, extended more than three inches forward, but still did not penetrate it.

Dustin's shield was like a steel wire mesh, extremely tough.

Even though it was deformed by the swords, it remained undamaged.

"What?!"

Seeing their attacks ineffective, the man in black couldn't help but change his expression.

Since taking a secret medicine some time ago, he had already broken through to the level of a Grandmaster, coupled with two semi-Grandmaster-level experts by his side, and the mystic iron swords in his hands.

Normally, unless Dustin had extremely strong defensive gear, it would be impossible for him to withstand their swords.

But now, Dustin had no defensive gear at all, only relying on his own protective true energy, easily neutralizing their attacks, which was truly astonishing.

Just how powerful was this guy?

"Break for me!"

The man in black didn't stop, roaring, immediately mobilizing all his true energy, increasing the force of his thrust, trying to break Dustin's defense.

The other two assassins assisted in the attack from the side.

"Buzz~!"

The three swords began to vibrate frantically, countless sharp sword energies continuously assaulting the shield.

The tips of the swords, pressing against the semi-transparent shield, extended another inch forward.

Only a foot away from Dustin's chest.

The three assassins gritted their teeth, gripping the sword handles tightly, and exerted force with their legs against the ground, trying to increase the impact force.

But even though the ground was torn apart, even though the three were sweating profusely and panting heavily, there was still no sign of damage to the shield.

Dustin stood quietly in place, not moving a muscle, his expression calm.

After about a minute of stalemate, Dustin finally moved.

He slowly raised his hand and gently flicked towards the shield in front of him.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion.

The shield exploded on the spot, a powerful shockwave erupting instantly.

The three swords were directly shattered into pieces, and the three assassins were also thrown more than ten meters away, then heavily fell to the ground, spitting out blood.

Unable to get up for a while.

"With your strength, you shouldn't be able to kill Furious Frodo. It seems there are even more powerful assassins behind you."

Dustin stood with his hands behind his back, looking down at the three assassins.

Furious Frodo was indeed somewhat arrogant, but his knife skills were exquisite, his cultivation profound, and he had already reached the level of a Grandmaster at a young age.

But the three in front of him, only the man in black barely reached the threshold of a Grandmaster, the other two assassins had not yet broken through their limitations.

Chapter 2216 - "The Art of Anticipation: Dustin's Strategic Brilliance"

Even if three of them teamed up, it wouldn't be possible to defeat the formidable talent like Furious Frodo.

"You... You're so powerful? Who are you?!" The man in black clutched his chest, his face filled with shock.

Just one blow had them all severely injured and coughing up blood. The strength of the person before them far exceeded his estimation.

"What? Before you guys made your move, didn't you bother to investigate me?" Dustin countered.

"We knew about your feat of lifting the tripod, of course. Otherwise, the organization wouldn't have sent the three of us together. It's just that we didn't expect..." The man in black hesitated.

"You didn't expect me to be a tough nut to crack, and the three of you couldn't budge me?" Dustin smirked.

The man in black didn't answer, his expression uncertain.

They had to admit it was a misjudgment by the organization that led them to underestimate their opponent.

If they had known how difficult this guy was to deal with, they would have sent that monster instead.

"Alright, I won't waste any more time with you. Now you have only two choices: either confess voluntarily, or I'll use extreme measures to force you to speak. Choose." Dustin's tone was cold.

"Humph! Do you think you've won? Let me tell you the truth, anyone we target cannot survive!" The man in black sneered.

Then, he suddenly pulled out a signal flare from his pocket and fired it into the sky.

"Phew~~Boom!"

The red signal flare shot up into the sky a hundred meters high, then burst with a bang.

A brilliant fireworks bloomed in the night sky, dazzling and enduring.

In an instant, people within a radius of ten miles were all drawn to this fireworks display.

At the same time, a dozen or so shadows lurking near Dragon Tiger Mountain began to converge towards the explosion point from various directions.

These were all assassins hidden in the shadows.

"Sending a distress signal?"

Dustin looked up at the fireworks in the sky, a cold smile playing on his lips.

He was thinking about how to wipe out this group of assassins.

And now, with the signal flare, he didn't need to actively search for them; the assassins would come to him.

"Kid! This is the signal flare of our organization. As long as it's sent out, all members will gather immediately. If I were you, I'd be running for my life right now. Otherwise, once our reinforcements arrive, you'll have only one way to go – death!" The man in black said sternly.

He said this not to warn Dustin out of goodwill but solely to save his own skin.

Since they couldn't win in a fight, they could only try to scare off the opponent.

"To be honest, I didn't know where to find you at first. But now, I don't have to worry, because you've fallen into my trap." Dustin smiled faintly.

"Kid! Don't be too arrogant! I know you've got some skills, but our organization is filled with experts. There are countless people more capable than you. With just you guys, you want to wipe out our organization? It's like seeking your own death!" The man in black looked disdainful.

They dared to cause trouble near Dragon Tiger Mountain because they had strong power and confidence.

If they couldn't even deal with this little guy in front of them, how could they confront the entire martial world?

How could they achieve their grand ambitions?
You are all nothing in the face of Dustin

Chapter 2217 - The Art of Capture: Dustin's Tactical Brilliance

"Really? Then let's wait and see who will emerge victorious in the end."

Dustin smiled faintly, but his eyes were unusually indifferent.

Although the identity of these assassins was still unknown, it was certain that they stood against Dragonmarsh.

"Hmph! Kid! Hope you won't regret this!"

The man in black sneered, looking at Dustin as if he were already dead.

In his view, Dustin was the typical ignorant young hotshot, relying on a bit of skill, arrogantly disregarding everyone. It was practically suicidal!

You see, there's always someone stronger.

A young man in his twenties, no matter how skilled, couldn't possibly compare to those long-established old monsters.

"Whether you regret it or not, you'll find out soon enough. But before that, I need to deal with you three," Dustin approached slowly.

"What... what are you going to do?"

The man in black's face changed: "I warn you not to act recklessly. Once our reinforcements arrive, I'll make sure you beg for mercy or wish for death!"

"Why so tense? I won't kill you. At least not until your allies arrive. You can't die before that," Dustin said, waving his hand.

"Swish! Swish! Swish!"

Three silver needles shot out from his sleeve, precisely hitting the necks of the three assassins.

The trio stiffened, sitting motionless in place, unable to move.

"Quick! Move quickly!"

"All suspicious individuals, none can escape!"

At this moment, accompanied by shouts, the group of righteous experts who had been chasing the assassins returned in force.

They had chased and surrounded for half a day, yet the assassin managed to escape by jumping into the river, leaving them empty-handed.

"Look! There are three black-clothed individuals over there!"

Soon, some warriors noticed the situation around Dustin and rushed over in a commotion.

Seeing Dustin unharmed and the three assassins subdued, they couldn't help but exclaim and admire.

Dozens of them couldn't catch a single assassin, but Dustin, on his own, managed to capture three.

The gap between the two sides was evident.

"Dustin, how are you? Are you okay?"

Receiving the news, Kieran and his group rushed back immediately.

Only now did they understand that they fell for the assassins' bait, luring them away to target Dustin.

This tactic was indeed clever.

Fortunately, Dustin's strength proved sufficient. He successfully subdued the three assassins; otherwise, the consequences would have been unimaginable.

"I'm fine. These three little pests can't harm me," Dustin shook his head.

Hearing the term "little pests," the man in black gritted his teeth, looking extremely displeased.

After all, he was a martial arts grandmaster, a core member within the organization. Being so underestimated was truly frustrating.

"It's good that you're fine."

Kieran breathed a sigh of relief and apologized, "My plan had a flaw. Almost put you in danger. I'm truly sorry."

The original plan was for Dustin to act as bait, lure the assassins out, and then collectively attack them.

Chapter 2218 - Cat and Mouse: Dustin's Risky Maneuver

They were lured away by the assassins, leaving Dustin in a perilous situation, resulting in a definite failure.

"It's not a problem with the plan, it's a problem with the people," Dustin shook his head slightly.

"You mean... there's a mole among us?" Kieran raised an eyebrow, quickly catching on.

He had been puzzled before. The plan for tonight seemed flawless, so why did the assassin run off before entering the ambush circle?

Upon closer examination, it was likely that there had been a leak from within.

Not many people knew the detailed plan, but there were plenty of martial artists participating in the ambush. If they were to investigate, everyone would be a suspect.

"Dustin, thanks to you tonight, or else we would've come up empty-handed," Devon Page walked out from the crowd, followed by several elite members of the World Society.

Most of the martial artists participating in tonight's ambush were gathered by Devon.

As the protector of the World Society, Devon had a high status, strong strength, and extensive connections. Any action he took would receive widespread support.

Moreover, the death of the Little Spear Immortal Thorn Pyker had enraged the World Society. Devon was granted special authority to hunt down the killer, and he couldn't afford to give up easily.

"Elder Devon, you're giving me too much credit. I just got lucky and caught three pests," Dustin nodded modestly, maintaining his composure.

"Don't downplay yourself, Dustin. Your strength is evident to all. These assassins are not ordinary, even I might not be able to catch them, but you managed to subdue three of them, which is quite impressive," Devon said, then raised his hand suddenly. "Men, take these three down and interrogate them rigorously. We must extract information about the mastermind behind the scenes!"

"Yes!"

Several elite members of the World Society behind him responded and moved forward to apprehend the individuals.

"Wait a moment," Dustin suddenly raised his hand to stop them. "Elder Devon, tonight's business isn't over yet. These three pests still have their uses."

"Oh? Do you have another plan?" Devon raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

"Elder Devon, did you see the distress signal flare? It's not mine," Dustin countered.

"Of course, I saw the distress signal, that's why I immediately brought people over. But wait, are you saying the signal wasn't from you?" Devon was puzzled.

"I don't have such things on me. The flare, it was him," Dustin pointed to the man in black, continuing, "He's afraid of death. After I injured him, he launched the flare for help. I reckon all the assassins within a ten-mile radius are probably on their way here now."

"Are you suggesting..." Devon rubbed his chin, unsure of Dustin's intentions.

"Instead of playing hide and seek with them, we might as well confront them head-on," Dustin's tone suddenly turned cold. "What I mean is, use these three pests as bait and capture all the incoming assassins in one fell swoop!"

At this statement, Devon couldn't help but change his expression slightly.

This guy, is he too daring?

With just a few dozen of them, they were planning to uproot the entire assassin organization. It seemed too risky.

One misstep, and they could all be wiped out!
Who dares to betray tha alliance against the assassin,I think it might be from Kieran's men

Chapter 2219 - "The Weight of Leadership: Devon's Choice"

"Dustin, my friend, we still don't know how many people are in this assassin organization. Isn't this too risky?" Devon seemed hesitant.

Before setting up the ambush, he thought there was only one assassin.

But now he knew it was a group of them.

Dealing with one assassin, they could rely on numbers to surround and kill.

But dealing with a group of assassins was a whole different story.

You see, these assassins are exceptionally skilled, far beyond ordinary warriors.

And they, on the other hand, are a makeshift team with quite a gap in quality.

If they engage in direct combat, they might not necessarily gain the upper hand. Even if they win, the losses would likely be severe.

So, he wasn't sure if they should engage in a life-and-death struggle with these outlaws.

"Elder Devon, tonight is the best opportunity to uproot this assassin organization. If we miss it, it'll be much harder to catch them next time." Dustin said with a serious expression.

Assassins thrive on ambushes from the shadows. Engaging them openly would nullify their advantage.

On the contrary, playing hide and seek with assassins might lead to being picked off one by one.

"I understand the logic, but with our strength, we might not succeed." Devon frowned.

"If you're not confident, then I suggest you go get reinforcements. It would be best to enlist the help of experts from Dragon Tiger Mountain." Dustin suggested.

"But going now, I'm afraid it might be too late," Devon sighed.

The town near Dragon Tiger Mountain, where they were, was at least a half-hour round trip from Dragon Tiger Mountain itself.

By the time they brought experts from Dragon Tiger Mountain, it might be too late.

"Elder Devon, go ahead and get reinforcements. I'll try to buy you some time," Dustin said.

"What about them?"

"I'll call them over. I have to take responsibility for their safety," Devon looked around.

"Elder Devon, you're right. Here's the deal: I won't force anyone. Those willing to stay and face the enemy with Dustin, raise your hands. The rest will come with me to Dragon Tiger Mountain," Devon announced loudly.

As soon as he said that, the scene fell silent.

People looked at each other, hesitating.

Most of them were brought by Devon and should follow him.

But fleeing without fighting would greatly affect their reputation.

"No need to feel burdened, whether you go or stay, it's entirely up to you," Dustin said lightly.

Seeing no response, the black-clothed man whose acupoints were sealed couldn't help but sneer softly, "Hehehe... Kid, you're all just a bunch of loose sand. How can you even compete with us?"

Dustin remained silent, just waiting quietly.

Fighting against an assassin organization wasn't a one-person job; it required everyone's collective effort.

After all, these assassins specifically targeted elite warriors of Dragonmarsh, threatening the lives of most people present.

If everyone wanted to stay out of it, the ultimate outcome would only lead to being defeated one by one.

Chapter 2220 - "Heroes' Resolve: Facing the Assassins"

The gist of this is pretty universal—I mean, everyone gets it, right? But how many folks are actually willing to take the risk? Who knows?

See, a lot of folks have this idea that if the sky falls, there'll be something or someone to catch it. But what they don't realize is that if things go south, we're all in the same boat.

"These assassins have been causing havoc, killing innocent people left and right. As disciples of prestigious sects, it's our duty to uphold justice. I'm willing to stay and fight alongside Brother Dustin!" Kieran raised his folding fan and spoke up first, his voice booming.

"Exactly! Punishing the wicked and upholding righteousness is everyone's responsibility. I'm also ready to face death with Brother Dustin!" Ulysses raised his hand high.

"Count me in." Emerald raised her hand slowly, getting straight to the point.

"And me too!" Dustin Ruby exclaimed excitedly, eager to brandish her sword.

Finally getting a chance to throw down and show their skills, they weren't about to miss out.

"We're staying too." Alana and Denise both raised their hands simultaneously.

With these people taking the lead, the atmosphere grew increasingly fervent.

"Damn it! Isn't it just a matter of fighting for our lives? Who's scared of whom? If those assassins dare to show up, I'll take 'em down!"

"Guys, we all carry a blade, surely we're not lacking in guts, right?"

"Enough talk! I'm staying put tonight, let's see who dares to come!"

Some hot-blooded youngsters chimed in, raising their hands one after another.

They were new to this world, filled with both courage and heroism.

Interestingly, it was some of the old-timers who hesitated, weighing the pros and cons.

"It seems the decision's been made."

Dustin swept his gaze around and continued, "Elder Devon, time's running out, please make haste."

"Be careful, all of you. If things get tough, retreat first, try to negotiate, and wait for reinforcements." Devon earnestly advised.

"Understood." Dustin nodded.

"Let's go! Get reinforcements from Dragon Tiger Mountain!"

Without further ado, Devon shouted and led a group of martial artists toward Dragon Tiger Mountain.

There were about fifty participants in the ambush earlier, Devon took about twenty, leaving Dustin with around thirty. Consolidated, it was still a considerable force.

"Brave heroes, all of you. Dustin admires!"

Dustin turned around, bowed to the remaining crowd, and said, "Please ambush around here and wait for the right moment."

"Yes!"

The martial artists responded and quickly dispersed.

Only Kieran and a few others remained by Dustin's side as support.

"Brother Dustin, it looks like we're in for a big fight tonight."

Kieran stood with hands behind his back, his expression calm.

"I'm starting to regret a bit. What if we can't handle it?" Dustin suddenly blurted out.

"Brother Dustin, at this critical moment, you can't say such discouraging words. We're all counting on you!" Ulysses's eyes widened in panic.

"Don't worry, I was just kidding, trying to lighten the mood." Dustin chuckled.

"Don't joke like that. That's not exactly mood-lifting; it's more like scaring people." Kieran looked at him oddly.

The others exchanged glances, equally bemused and amused.

"They're here!"

At that moment, Emerald's eyes narrowed, and she suddenly drew her precious sword.
I have drawn my sword ready, waiting for Immortal Junlee to give the go ahead 🗡️⚔️🗡️

I m catching up with some MCU web series and movies.
. Hawkeye - Web series
. Moon Knight -Web series
. Loki Season 1- Web series
• Ms Marvel -Web series
• Thor: Love and Thunder
• She Hulk: Attorney at Law- Web series
• Werewolf By Night
• Black Panter: Wakanda Forever
• The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
• Antman & the Wasp: Quantumania
• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol3
• Secret Invasion -Web series
• Loki season 2 -Web series
• The Marvels

Now watching “What if..”season 2. After that I will watch Echo web series. Then I will be up to date on MCU issues. Another installment of Marvel “Deadpool 3” will come on July 26.

I was little bit emotional when Loki took the throne in Loki season 2. Now the entire Multiverse rest on his shoulders. I was surprised when guy like Loki could change, became selfless and sacrificed for the sake of the person he loved and saved the entire Multiverse !!!

Similar to Avengers Endgame. Now the story is building up towards Avengers: Secret Wars (Phase 6 last installment) but that will be released on 2027. Till that time, there are still lots of stories and characters to develop.

It’s been a long way since 2003 when Incredible Hulk (Produced by Universal pics but now this movie is under MCU franchise) came. Total of 36 movies and 12 Web Series till date. 21 years of MCU journey and it goes on…!!!

Interesting appetite for reading... 📚

Wanna know what will happen to her ?? I will tell you in inbox so as not to spoil it here 😂😂😂
Maybe I will wait till then, I remember watching the Originals and someone told me what happened to Klaus and Elijah in vampire diaries. And now I no longer have interest cause I know the end. I just started the series and since originals is supposed to be a prequel to vampire diaries even tho vampires diaries came out before it so I started from originals.

This is the most beautiful and the most talented girl in the life of Charlie. Lots of girls are yet to come in Charlie’s life but Nanako is on whole different level. You will know it as you reach towards Chapter 5900 😂

I always knew I made the right choice ever since the author introduced her into the novel, I knew she was unique, her aura is so unique and above everyone else. And everyone could bear me witness that she is the only one I liked, Sarah seconds her in my choice for Charlie. Haidee is too jumpy.

I also love this point of view we shouldn't let Kieran off our radar also. He has been acting solo. Everyone came in group even Dustin came in the company of two girls from Gabrielle but only he has been closed minded. Even when those fearsome guys(of which the rest was killed by that first assassin only one survived and was able to see his face) from yama fist came he was displeased seeing them almost like hope they won't come and mess up his plan
Who dares to betray tha alliance against the assassin,I think it might be from Kieran's men

We can only have our speculation for now, I hope we get to know the mastermind sooner.

the latest chapter i got is 6058, do you have any ahead of that?

I think its silver who's betraying Dustin and the group. I dont buy his story of surviving the assasination by playing dead. this assasins kill their victims by beheading them. He cannot just play dead and fool the assasins. Those guys will surely make sure he is dead if they want him dead. He might have traded his information and cooperation in exchange for his survival.

Chapter 2221 - "Dustin's Stand: Courage Against the Assassin's Threat"

"They're here!"

As Emerald's voice fell, black figures suddenly appeared around the tavern.

These black figures, in groups of two or three, spread out in all directions.

Some stood on rooftops, some at street corners, some on lampposts, and some hid among the trees.

Their movements were agile, silent, like stealthy cats.

Moreover, their positions were meticulously chosen, completely blocking all entrances and exits.

If viewed from above, one would notice that these shadows had unknowingly formed a large circle, enclosing Dustin and his companions.

These were all assassins who had rushed here upon hearing the news.

From the appearance of the assassins to the formation of the encirclement, barely two minutes had passed, indicating their well-trained efficiency.

"Damn it! So many assassins actually showed up. Looks like we're in for a tough fight tonight!"

Ulysses slowly drew his sword, his gaze alert as he scanned the surrounding shadows.

There were already more than a dozen assassins revealed, and who knows how many more were hidden in the shadows.

Most importantly, these assassins were the elites among elites, each skilled in martial arts far superior to their side.

If it came to a fight, they might not necessarily win.

"It's been a long time since I've had a good fight. I want to see what these assassins are capable of!"

Ruby suddenly drew her sword, looking eager for action.

As a newcomer to the martial world, she hadn't experienced much danger yet, giving her a fearless attitude akin to a calf not fearing the tiger.

Facing life and death struggles, she felt no fear, only excitement.

After years of hard training, today she could finally demonstrate her skills.

"I'm someone who really hates fighting, but it seems like we have no choice today."

Kieran flicked his folding fan downward.

With a "swish" sound, a sharp blade suddenly protruded from the front of the fan.

"Hmph! A bunch of ignorant fools! Do you really think you can oppose us just because you outnumber us? Dream on!"

The man in black sneered, "To tell you the truth, we are the cream of the crop, trained by various devilish methods. Dealing with scum like you is a piece of cake!"

"So much nonsense."

Kieran furrowed his brows, lazily pressing his finger against the mute point of the black-clothed man, too bored to listen to his chatter.

"Release my people, and I may spare your lives."

At this moment, a black-clad assassin standing on the rooftop suddenly spoke up.

This man was tall, wielding a huge sword, and on the chest of his clothes, there was an embroidered Steelclaw's head, making him appear even more imposing.

He was the leader of the Steelclaw Group, a powerhouse in the later stage of the Master level.

Codename: Steelclaw!

"Have you gathered all the members of your organization?" Dustin asked back.

"Hmph! Dealing with small fries like you doesn't require mobilizing the entire organization." Steelclaw said coldly.

"Does that mean you have other plans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Kid! Don't play word games with me. I'll give you one more chance, release the person immediately, or die!"

Steelclaw slowly raised the huge sword in his hand, the tip of the sword pointing directly at Dustin, murderous intent flickering in his eyes.

"The person is right here. If you have the guts, come save him yourself."

Dustin kicked the black-clad man over, then stepped on his chest.

"You're asking for it!"

Chapter 2222 - "Clash of Blades: Dustin Faces the Steelclaw"

The fierce Steelclaw's eyes turned cold as he angrily shouted, "Take them down!"

"Attack!"

Upon hearing the command, over a dozen assassins hesitated not, directly drawing their swords and charging forward.

These assassins moved swiftly, their footwork exceptionally agile, making it difficult to track their movements as they darted and leaped, utilizing erratic maneuvers specifically designed to counter long-range attacks, almost instinctual after rigorous devilish training.

"Brothers! Let's kill them!"

As the assassins launched their assault, warriors hidden in the surroundings also unsheathed their weapons, joining the fray.

"Let's fight them!"

Kieran shouted, wielding a bladed fan as he charged ahead.

Emerald and the others followed closely behind, forming a simple defensive formation.

The sudden ambush caused a brief moment of confusion among the assassins, but they quickly regained their composure.

Swiftly dividing into two groups, they advanced towards the enemies from both front and rear.

The battle between the two sides erupted instantly.

In the entire scene, only two figures remained motionless, silently observing.

One was Dustin, the other standing on the rooftop was the Steelclaw.

The two stared at each other across the distance, hostility thick in the air.

An invisible pressure emanated from both, causing the air within a radius of ten meters to seem almost solidified.

"Kill! Let these guys taste our might!"

A young warrior brandished his longsword, roaring incessantly, releasing his power without restraint.

Yet, in the next moment, a flash of swordlight pierced through, a black-clad assassin passing directly beside him.

Immediately after, the young warrior froze, eyes wide, his sword dropping with a clang to the ground.

Along with the sword, the young warrior's head also fell.

The battle between the two sides was brutal.

Though the assassins were fewer in number, they excelled in strength and, having undergone devilish training, were unafraid of pain or death, executing lethal moves without hesitation.

On the other hand, the warriors from Dragonmarsh were mostly young, lacking in strength and combat experience, fueled only by their fervor.

After the initial clashes, they quickly found themselves at a disadvantage, the situation turning grim.

"Hmm?"

Observing this, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brow slightly.

Assassins typically excelled in sneak attacks, yet the combat prowess of these individuals in direct confrontation was surprisingly formidable.

Continuing like this, the warriors would soon suffer heavy casualties.

Without hesitation, Dustin reached out a hand, directly pulling up a longsword from the ground, then transformed into a blur, charging towards the battlefield.

"Kid! Your opponent is me!"

As Dustin moved, so did the Steelclaw.

With a single step, the Steelclaw soared into the air like a cannonball.

Then, wielding a sword in each hand, he slashed towards Dustin from a distance.

"Swoosh~!"

A fiery red sword aura burst forth, leaving a long trail in the air.

In an instant, the entire street lit up.

The sword aura stretched over ten meters, resembling a colossal blade reaching for the sky, its speed akin to a meteor crashing down, carrying an unstoppable momentum as it descended heavily upon Dustin.

"Brother Dustin, be careful!"

Witnessing this scene, Kieran and the others turned pale.

They never expected the Steelclaw to possess such terrifying strength.

This single sword strike seemed capable of rending heaven and earth asunder!

Claire hasn't given Charlie a reason to divorce
So Ito Nanako with all her talents and beauty is still going to be in the background unless he gives her a status in his life
Moreover cultivators may marry more than 1

I think its silver who's betraying Dustin and the group. I dont buy his story of surviving the assasination by playing dead. this assasins kill their victims by beheading them. He cannot just play dead and fool the assasins. Those guys will surely make sure he is dead if they want him dead. He might have traded his information and cooperation in exchange for his survival.
IGM junlee has very keen Eyes and Great wisdom, I had overlooked such details. I'm happy we could all share our opinions. It makes the reading more interesting.

Chapter 2221 - "Dustin's Stand: Courage Against the Assassin's Threat"

"They're here!"

As Emerald's voice fell, black figures suddenly appeared around the tavern.

These black figures, in groups of two or three, spread out in all directions.

Some stood on rooftops, some at street corners, some on lampposts, and some hid among the trees.

Their movements were agile, silent, like stealthy cats.

Moreover, their positions were meticulously chosen, completely blocking all entrances and exits.

If viewed from above, one would notice that these shadows had unknowingly formed a large circle, enclosing Dustin and his companions.

These were all assassins who had rushed here upon hearing the news.

From the appearance of the assassins to the formation of the encirclement, barely two minutes had passed, indicating their well-trained efficiency.

"Damn it! So many assassins actually showed up. Looks like we're in for a tough fight tonight!"

Ulysses slowly drew his sword, his gaze alert as he scanned the surrounding shadows.

There were already more than a dozen assassins revealed, and who knows how many more were hidden in the shadows.

Most importantly, these assassins were the elites among elites, each skilled in martial arts far superior to their side.

If it came to a fight, they might not necessarily win.

"It's been a long time since I've had a good fight. I want to see what these assassins are capable of!"

Ruby suddenly drew her sword, looking eager for action.

As a newcomer to the martial world, she hadn't experienced much danger yet, giving her a fearless attitude akin to a calf not fearing the tiger.

Facing life and death struggles, she felt no fear, only excitement.

After years of hard training, today she could finally demonstrate her skills.

"I'm someone who really hates fighting, but it seems like we have no choice today."

Kieran flicked his folding fan downward.

With a "swish" sound, a sharp blade suddenly protruded from the front of the fan.

"Hmph! A bunch of ignorant fools! Do you really think you can oppose us just because you outnumber us? Dream on!"

The man in black sneered, "To tell you the truth, we are the cream of the crop, trained by various devilish methods. Dealing with scum like you is a piece of cake!"

"So much nonsense."

Kieran furrowed his brows, lazily pressing his finger against the mute point of the black-clothed man, too bored to listen to his chatter.

"Release my people, and I may spare your lives."

At this moment, a black-clad assassin standing on the rooftop suddenly spoke up.

This man was tall, wielding a huge sword, and on the chest of his clothes, there was an embroidered Steelclaw's head, making him appear even more imposing.

He was the leader of the Steelclaw Group, a powerhouse in the later stage of the Master level.

Codename: Steelclaw!

"Have you gathered all the members of your organization?" Dustin asked back.

"Hmph! Dealing with small fries like you doesn't require mobilizing the entire organization." Steelclaw said coldly.

"Does that mean you have other plans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Kid! Don't play word games with me. I'll give you one more chance, release the person immediately, or die!"

Steelclaw slowly raised the huge sword in his hand, the tip of the sword pointing directly at Dustin, murderous intent flickering in his eyes.

"The person is right here. If you have the guts, come save him yourself."

Dustin kicked the black-clad man over, then stepped on his chest.

"You're asking for it!"

Chapter 2222 - "Clash of Blades: Dustin Faces the Steelclaw"

The fierce Steelclaw's eyes turned cold as he angrily shouted, "Take them down!"

"Attack!"

Upon hearing the command, over a dozen assassins hesitated not, directly drawing their swords and charging forward.

These assassins moved swiftly, their footwork exceptionally agile, making it difficult to track their movements as they darted and leaped, utilizing erratic maneuvers specifically designed to counter long-range attacks, almost instinctual after rigorous devilish training.

"Brothers! Let's kill them!"

As the assassins launched their assault, warriors hidden in the surroundings also unsheathed their weapons, joining the fray.

"Let's fight them!"

Kieran shouted, wielding a bladed fan as he charged ahead.

Emerald and the others followed closely behind, forming a simple defensive formation.

The sudden ambush caused a brief moment of confusion among the assassins, but they quickly regained their composure.

Swiftly dividing into two groups, they advanced towards the enemies from both front and rear.

The battle between the two sides erupted instantly.

In the entire scene, only two figures remained motionless, silently observing.

One was Dustin, the other standing on the rooftop was the Steelclaw.

The two stared at each other across the distance, hostility thick in the air.

An invisible pressure emanated from both, causing the air within a radius of ten meters to seem almost solidified.

"Kill! Let these guys taste our might!"

A young warrior brandished his longsword, roaring incessantly, releasing his power without restraint.

Yet, in the next moment, a flash of swordlight pierced through, a black-clad assassin passing directly beside him.

Immediately after, the young warrior froze, eyes wide, his sword dropping with a clang to the ground.

Along with the sword, the young warrior's head also fell.

The battle between the two sides was brutal.

Though the assassins were fewer in number, they excelled in strength and, having undergone devilish training, were unafraid of pain or death, executing lethal moves without hesitation.

On the other hand, the warriors from Dragonmarsh were mostly young, lacking in strength and combat experience, fueled only by their fervor.

After the initial clashes, they quickly found themselves at a disadvantage, the situation turning grim.

"Hmm?"

Observing this, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brow slightly.

Assassins typically excelled in sneak attacks, yet the combat prowess of these individuals in direct confrontation was surprisingly formidable.

Continuing like this, the warriors would soon suffer heavy casualties.

Without hesitation, Dustin reached out a hand, directly pulling up a longsword from the ground, then transformed into a blur, charging towards the battlefield.

"Kid! Your opponent is me!"

As Dustin moved, so did the Steelclaw.

With a single step, the Steelclaw soared into the air like a cannonball.

Then, wielding a sword in each hand, he slashed towards Dustin from a distance.

"Swoosh~!"

A fiery red sword aura burst forth, leaving a long trail in the air.

In an instant, the entire street lit up.

The sword aura stretched over ten meters, resembling a colossal blade reaching for the sky, its speed akin to a meteor crashing down, carrying an unstoppable momentum as it descended heavily upon Dustin.

"Brother Dustin, be careful!"

Witnessing this scene, Kieran and the others turned pale.

They never expected the Steelclaw to possess such terrifying strength.

This single sword strike seemed capable of rending heaven and earth asunder!
If i remember correctly dustin has sent his gaurds the two female warriors for obtain the info through their sources because they have very best intelligent and soy services throughout the country so why there is no info regarding the assasin then

Last edited: