An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
I always knew I made the right choice ever since the author introduced her into the novel, I knew she was unique, her aura is so unique and above everyone else. And everyone could bear me witness that she is the only one I liked, Sarah seconds her in my choice for Charlie. Haidee is too jumpy.
There are things more than that with Nanako. Keep reading. Your choice is the best !!! This character keeps on developing and now I am in 6060…her qualities and attributes are still developing more and more !!
But we are on the same page. You are on 6058 right ?

Last edited:
Claire hasn't given Charlie a reason to divorce
So Ito Nanako with all her talents and beauty is still going to be in the background unless he gives her a status in his life
Moreover cultivators may marry more than 1
Well !! Not consummating the marriage for more than 3 yrs is enough reason (moral and legal) to get a divorce !!

Charlie is a bit selfish in the sense that he is keeping this marriage just to maintain his low profile. He is hiding his strength (cultivation and business) from the world in a disguise as live in son in law. He is keeping Claire in the dark.

Still you are in earlier days of the chapters, you will understand this selfishness as he continues to grow bigger and stronger. You can say, he becomes a giant powerhouse someday, way beyond what is being portrayed in these early days.

But he doesn’t need to divorce Claire. He will be simply divorced by Claire if she knows the truth of Charlie. Claire has said that one day if she finds that Charlie is lying, she will divorce him right away. I think you have come across this statement of Claire by now. That’s one of the reason Charlie does not try to convince Claire for sex.

Another reason is Claire will age naturally and Charlie won’t, so she will find something is wrong …. that can lead to divorce.

Third reason is: No need to divorce at all. Claire will die of old age someday. So there will be plenty of life remaining for Charlie to marry Nanako.

Last edited:
Maybe I will wait till then, I remember watching the Originals and someone told me what happened to Klaus and Elijah in vampire diaries. And now I no longer have interest cause I know the end. I just started the series and since originals is supposed to be a prequel to vampire diaries even tho vampires diaries came out before it so I started from originals.
Good choice !!

If i remember correctly dustin has sent his gaurds the two female warriors for obtain the info through their sources because they have very best intelligent and soy services throughout the country so why there is no info regarding the assasin then
I think both of the guards are here together with Dustin in this fight !

There are things more than that with Nanako. Keep reading. Your choice is the best !!! This character keeps on developing and now I am in 6060…her qualities and attributes are still developing more and more !!
But we are on the same page. You are on 6058 right ?
where do you read it, im still on 6058

I think both of the guards are here together with Dustin in this fight !
Ya but i havent read they have brought any info regarding assasin. Did i missed it or author dint mention only about it

Chapter 2223 - "A Cut Above the Rest"

The strength of the Steelclaw has reached the late stage of Grandmaster, comparable to the heads of some major sects in Dragonmarsh.

With a single sword strike, the immense power and destructive force were terrifying.

In an instant, Kieran and his companions' hearts skipped a beat.

They feared that if Dustin couldn't withstand the Steelclaw's attack and got struck down by a sword, what would they do?

"Swoosh!"

Seeing the massive sword energy descending, Dustin didn't hesitate. He raised his hand and countered with a sword thrust.

A sturdy white sword energy burst forth, instantly breaking through the red sword energy with lightning speed.

Dustin's white sword energy was only three feet long, while the Steelclaw's red sword energy was over ten meters long.

The confrontation between the two was like ants attacking an elephant, with no chance of winning.

However, to everyone's surprise, at the moment of contact, Dustin's white sword energy effortlessly broke through the Steelclaw's red sword energy.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion.

The white sword energy pierced through the red sword energy like a bullet and continued to collide with the airborne Steelclaw.

"What?!"

The Steelclaw's expression changed, immediately raising his giant sword to block.

"Clang!"

The white sword energy collided heavily with the giant sword, sparking numerous flames.

The powerful impact caused the airborne Steelclaw to accelerate towards the ground.

"Thud!"

A dull sound.

The Steelclaw's feet stomped on the ground, creating a deep pit.

Around the pit, cracks appeared on the ground within a radius of ten meters.

"Damn! He actually blocked it?"

Seeing this scene, Ulysses couldn't help but be surprised.

When the Steelclaw's giant sword struck just now, it felt like Mount Tai pressing down, giving him the impression that Dustin was about to be crushed into pieces.

But unexpectedly, Dustin effortlessly resolved the crisis with a single sword.

"Not blocked, but repelled!"

Kieran was both surprised and delighted. "Brother Dustin's sword just now, although not very powerful, was extremely solid. By focusing on precision rather than brute force, not only did it break the opponent's attack, but it also caught him off guard!"

Dustin's performance repeatedly refreshed their understanding.

Every time danger arose, he was able to turn the situation around and stabilize it smoothly.

Truly hiding his depth!

"Get out of the way!"

After repelling the Steelclaw with a sword, Dustin didn't continue to pursue but instead plunged into the crowd, preparing to deal with the black-clothed assassins first.

Otherwise, if the fight continued, their side would suffer heavy losses.

"Seeking death!"

Seeing Dustin charging towards them, the two black-clothed assassins didn't hesitate. They immediately attacked, one from the left and one from the right.

Their speed was extremely fast, and their sword techniques were exceptionally sharp. The surrounding warriors couldn't even see clearly; they only felt a flash before their eyes as the two figures passed by.

Facing the attack, Dustin didn't dodge but simply waved his sword.

With a "clang clang" sound, the swords wielded by the two assassins broke on the spot.

"Huh?"

Both of them were stunned simultaneously. Before they could react, Dustin's second sword had already pierced through their necks horizontally.

"Swish!"

The sword shadows flashed, and the two assassins stiffened on the spot.

The next moment, their heads rolled down from their shoulders, blood splattering everywhere.

"Dare to kill me? I'll dismember you!"

Chapter 2224 - "Rage of the Steelclaw"

Witnessing two formidable aides being massacred, Steelclaw roared furiously, his steps pounding the ground fiercely as he charged towards Dustin like a cannonball.

With each stride, he left deep footprints on the ground.

His explosive power was astonishing.

"Die!"

Closing in, Steelclaw gripped his massive sword and swung it down towards Dustin's head.

The sword's edge was restrained, not a hint of overflow, yet exceptionally sharp and heavy.

Wherever the sword passed, even the air began to distort, and the ground seemed unable to withstand the pressure, constantly trembling.

However, facing Steelclaw's attack, Dustin didn't even glance at it, not even turning his head, just sweeping his sword backward.

"Clang!"

The thin sword clashed with the massive one, sparking a flurry of sparks.

Simultaneously, a powerful energy burst erupted, sweeping outwards like a landslide or a tsunami.

Dustin's robes fluttered in the wind, his hair standing on end, but he remained unmoved.

On the other hand, Steelclaw grunted, his burly body repeatedly pushed back by the impact, his hands gripping the sword trembling involuntarily.

"How is this possible?!"

Steelclaw's pupils contracted, a look of astonishment on his face.

If the first move was a clash of sword techniques, Dustin had the upper hand with skill.

But the recent clash of swords was a collision of cultivation and strength.

He was naturally strong, wielding a massive sword, making his combat exceptionally fierce, especially in direct confrontation.

He thought that with one swing of his sword, Dustin would be either dead or severely injured. He didn't expect Dustin's casual swing to push him back several meters.

This was enough to prove that Dustin's strength surpassed his own.

"Die!"

Forcing Steelclaw back with one sword, Dustin didn't hesitate, striking again towards the assassins in the crowd.

"Swoosh! Swoosh!"

Two flashes of sword light, and before the two black-clothed assassins could react, they were bisected by Dustin's sword energy.

"Ahhhhh! I'll kill you!"

Seeing his subordinates cut down like vegetables, Steelclaw couldn't help but burn with anger.

Ignoring everything, he wielded his massive sword and began to attack wildly.

The sword, over two meters long, swung incessantly in his hands, creating gusts of wind.

Within a radius of ten meters, sand and stones flew, and dust billowed.

Even Dustin's assault momentarily halted.

"Sword Storm Dance!"

Steelclaw growled low, his body suddenly starting to spin, the massive sword spinning with him in circles.

Around him, sword shadows formed out of thin air.

Steelclaw spun faster and fiercer, like a spinning top.

The massive sword in his hand transformed into a tornado of blades.

The storm, composed of sharp sword energy, initially about a dozen meters high, rapidly expanded.

Wherever it went, it destroyed everything in its path!

Even the ground was cut into deep marks.

"What... what is this thing?!"

"Quick! Get out of the way! Don't touch it!"

Seeing the terrifying sword tornado, everyone scattered in fear.

A martial artist, unable to dodge in time, just for a moment's distraction, was sucked into the tornado.

In an instant, the terrifying sword energy around him cut his body to pieces, leaving only blood and flesh on the ground.

Well !! Not consummating the marriage for more than 3 yrs is enough reason (moral and legal) to get a divorce !!

Charlie is a bit selfish in the sense that he is keeping this marriage just to maintain his low profile. He is hiding his strength (cultivation and business) from the world in a disguise as live in son in law. He is keeping Claire in the dark.

Still you are in earlier days of the chapters, you will understand this selfishness as he continues to grow bigger and stronger. You can say, he becomes a giant powerhouse someday, way beyond what is being portrayed in these early days.

But he doesn’t need to divorce Claire. He will be simply divorced by Claire if she knows the truth of Charlie. Claire has said that one day if she finds that Charlie is lying, she will divorce him right away. I think you have come across this statement of Claire by now. That’s one of the reason Charlie does not try to convince Claire for sex.

Another reason is Claire will age naturally and Charlie won’t, so she will find something is wrong …. that can lead to divorce.

Third reason is: No need to divorce at all. Claire will die of old age someday. So there will be plenty of life remaining for Charlie to marry Nanako.
And still all characters keep coming after 6000 chapters unlike Dustin story. All previous characters vanished in thin air.

The strength of the Steelclaw has reached the late stage of Grandmaster, comparable to the heads of some major sects in Dragonmarsh.

With a single sword strike, the immense power and destructive force were terrifying.

They feared that if Dustin couldn't withstand the Steelclaw's attack and got struck down by a sword, what would they do?

"Swoosh!"

Seeing the massive sword energy descending, Dustin didn't hesitate. He raised his hand and countered with a sword thrust.

A sturdy white sword energy burst forth, instantly breaking through the red sword energy with lightning speed.

Dustin's white sword energy was only three feet long, while the Steelclaw's red sword energy was over ten meters long.

The confrontation between the two was like ants attacking an elephant, with no chance of winning.

However, to everyone's surprise, at the moment of contact, Dustin's white sword energy effortlessly broke through the Steelclaw's red sword energy.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion.

The white sword energy pierced through the red sword energy like a bullet and continued to collide with the airborne Steelclaw.

"What?!"

The Steelclaw's expression changed, immediately raising his giant sword to block.

"Clang!"

The white sword energy collided heavily with the giant sword, sparking numerous flames.

The powerful impact caused the airborne Steelclaw to accelerate towards the ground.

"Thud!"

A dull sound.

When the Steelclaw's giant sword struck just now, it felt like Mount Tai pressing down, giving him the impression that Dustin was about to be crushed into pieces.

Kieran was both surprised and delighted. "Brother Dustin's sword just now, although not very powerful, was extremely solid. By focusing on precision rather than brute force, not only did it break the opponent's attack, but it also caught him off guard!"

Every time danger arose, he was able to turn the situation around and stabilize it smoothly.

Truly hiding his depth!

"Get out of the way!"

After repelling the Steelclaw with a sword, Dustin didn't continue to pursue but instead plunged into the crowd, preparing to deal with the black-clothed assassins first.

"Seeking death!"

Seeing Dustin charging towards them, the two black-clothed assassins didn't hesitate. They immediately attacked, one from the left and one from the right.

Their speed was extremely fast, and their sword techniques were exceptionally sharp. The surrounding warriors couldn't even see clearly; they only felt a flash before their eyes as the two figures passed by.

With a "clang clang" sound, the swords wielded by the two assassins broke on the spot.

"Huh?"

Both of them were stunned simultaneously. Before they could react, Dustin's second sword had already pierced through their necks horizontally.

"Swish!"

The next moment, their heads rolled down from their shoulders, blood splattering everywhere.

Witnessing two formidable aides being massacred, Steelclaw roared furiously, his steps pounding the ground fiercely as he charged towards Dustin like a cannonball.

"Die!"

Closing in, Steelclaw gripped his massive sword and swung it down towards Dustin's head.

The sword's edge was restrained, not a hint of overflow, yet exceptionally sharp and heavy.

Wherever the sword passed, even the air began to distort, and the ground seemed unable to withstand the pressure, constantly trembling.

However, facing Steelclaw's attack, Dustin didn't even glance at it, not even turning his head, just sweeping his sword backward.

"Clang!"

Simultaneously, a powerful energy burst erupted, sweeping outwards like a landslide or a tsunami.

Dustin's robes fluttered in the wind, his hair standing on end, but he remained unmoved.

On the other hand, Steelclaw grunted, his burly body repeatedly pushed back by the impact, his hands gripping the sword trembling involuntarily.

"How is this possible?!"

If the first move was a clash of sword techniques, Dustin had the upper hand with skill.

He was naturally strong, wielding a massive sword, making his combat exceptionally fierce, especially in direct confrontation.

He thought that with one swing of his sword, Dustin would be either dead or severely injured. He didn't expect Dustin's casual swing to push him back several meters.

"Die!"

Forcing Steelclaw back with one sword, Dustin didn't hesitate, striking again towards the assassins in the crowd.

"Swoosh! Swoosh!"

Two flashes of sword light, and before the two black-clothed assassins could react, they were bisected by Dustin's sword energy.

"Ahhhhh! I'll kill you!"

Seeing his subordinates cut down like vegetables, Steelclaw couldn't help but burn with anger.

The sword, over two meters long, swung incessantly in his hands, creating gusts of wind.

"Sword Storm Dance!"

Steelclaw growled low, his body suddenly starting to spin, the massive sword spinning with him in circles.

The storm, composed of sharp sword energy, initially about a dozen meters high, rapidly expanded.

A martial artist, unable to dodge in time, just for a moment's distraction, was sucked into the tornado.

In an instant, the terrifying sword energy around him cut his body to pieces, leaving only blood and flesh on the ground.
The Kirin is now doing his job. Thanks Immortal Junlee.

has anyone here read my ex wife came in like a wrecking ball , if so does it really end at 2080, felt like some things were left incomplete

But then Nanako would be old too...
But what if she starts cultivating....
But the problem is Natasha is very protective of Dustin she would certainly not tolerate Nanako being discussed in Dustin's thread. So let's keep her in Charlie's thread.😁😁

The frustration on steelclaw's face i am not sure he is angry because Dustin is killing his sect members but because Dustin continues blocking his strike and it is a form of defense strike that is actually an attack on steelclaw and the height of it all is that Dustin is not paying attention to him while steelclaw is only focused on Dustin. Steelclaw cant fathom that amount of disrespect and he keeps trying to get back at Dustin without considering the consequences

It's like gambling, you wager 1000$ you were able to win 10000$. Then with your greed assisting you, you want to convert the 10,000$ to 100000$ so you kept wagering 1000$ hoping you can consistently win 10000$ and everytime you kept losing the the 1000$. At some point you'll begin stake higher amount to recover your loss till you lose the 10000$ and your acct go negative or even go into debt. Same thing is about to happen to steelclaw.

It's like gambling, you wager 1000$ you were able to win 10000$. Then with your greed assisting you, you want to convert the 10,000$ to 100000$ so you kept wagering 1000$ hoping you can consistently win 10000$ and everytime you kept losing the the 1000$. At some point you'll begin stake higher amount to recover your loss till you lose the 10000$ and your acct go negative or even go into debt. Same thing is about to happen to steelclaw.
Excellent analysis Alonzo

But then Nanako would be old too...
But what if she starts cultivating....
But the problem is Natasha is very protective of Dustin she would certainly not tolerate Nanako being discussed in Dustin's thread. So let's keep her in Charlie's thread.😁😁
I don’t want to spoil the story here. No more revealing of qualities of Nanako n Charlie 😄😄😄 !!!

"Swoosh!"

"Boom!"

A loud explosion.

"What?!"

"Clang!"

"Thud!"

A dull sound.

Truly hiding his depth!

"Get out of the way!"

"Seeking death!"

"Huh?"

"Swish!"

"Die!"

"Clang!"

"How is this possible?!"

"Die!"

"Swoosh! Swoosh!"

"Ahhhhh! I'll kill you!"

"Sword Storm Dance!"

Thanks IGM Junlee for the update.

I don’t want to spoil the story here. No more revealing of qualities of Nanako n Charlie 😄😄😄 !!!
No problem. I don't mind knowing the future of the novel. It's how we get there that matters.😁
But we have to keep the discussion in The Dragon Son-in-law thread.
Here is where we discuss An Understated Dominance.👍

"Swoosh!"

"Boom!"

A loud explosion.

"What?!"

"Clang!"

"Thud!"

A dull sound.

Truly hiding his depth!

"Get out of the way!"

"Seeking death!"

"Huh?"

"Swish!"

"Die!"

"Clang!"

"How is this possible?!"

"Die!"

"Swoosh! Swoosh!"

"Ahhhhh! I'll kill you!"

"Sword Storm Dance!"

At last some action.
These assassins must be hired by the alliance against Dragonmarsh.
This must be their covert plan, the one not discussed and said to be discussed later...

Chapter 2225 - "The Power of Cross Slash"

At this moment, Steelclaw, with both man and sword, directly transformed into a terrifying swordstorm.

Wherever the storm swept through, whether it be people or objects, all were shredded into pieces, with no exceptions.

The two sides, who were originally engaged in a fierce battle, were frightened by the swordstorm and scattered in all directions, forced to cease their fight.

Attacks like this, indiscriminate and lethal, spare no one, and everyone dares not to approach.

"Swoosh, swoosh..."

The swordstorm grew faster and larger, sweeping toward Dustin with unstoppable force.

"Hmm?"

Dustin raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised.

Steelclaw's move had already displayed a killing power surpassing its own cultivation level. If used on the battlefield, it would undoubtedly be a major weapon.

Of course, even in a one-on-one situation among peers, few masters of the same level could withstand it.

It had to be admitted that Steelclaw indeed had some skills.

"Cross Slash!"

Facing the howling swordstorm, Dustin didn't hesitate, lifting his hand to wield two swords.

"Swoosh, swoosh!"

Two white sword lights simultaneously pierced the air, forming a "cross" shape as they slashed towards the swordstorm.

"Boom!"

A loud noise erupted.

Energy surged, and sword qi scattered.

Dustin's cross-shaped sword lights, upon contact with the swordstorm, instantly erupted into a plethora of sparks.

At the same time, powerful shockwaves swept out like a landslide and tsunami, engulfing everything around.

Wherever it passed, darkness fell, and debris flew.

Both sides were forced to retreat repeatedly, not daring to approach.

After a few breaths, as the storm gradually subsided, within a radius of thirty meters, it was a scene of devastation.

The originally hard rocky ground had been drilled into a funnel-shaped pit.

At this moment, Dustin stood expressionless at the edge of the pit, his body clad in white, untouched by dust, exuding an elegant demeanor with a hint of the idealistic gentleman.

On the other hand, Steelclaw stood raggedly in the pit, breathing heavily.

His heavy dual swords were inserted in front of him, still trembling slightly due to remaining force.

Most astonishingly, at Steelclaw's chest, there appeared a "cross-shaped" bloodstain at some unknown time.

The wound was deep, almost revealing bone, and blood kept overflowing from it.

Clearly, in the just now confrontation, Steelclaw had lost, and he was seriously injured!

"What? How could this happen?!"

The man in black widened his eyes, deeply shocked.

It's worth noting that Steelclaw was not only the leader of Steelclaw group but also a top assassin within the organization.

His strength ranked among the top five in the organization.

He thought that when Steelclaw unleashed the ultimate move of the swordstorm, it would surely tear Dustin to pieces.

Unexpectedly, Dustin's mere Cross Slash not only broke through Steelclaw's swordstorm but also heavily injured him.

This outcome was simply unacceptable to him.

This kid in front of him was only in his twenties, how could he possess such formidable strength?

Even those monsters on the Whiz List shouldn't be this powerful, right?

At this moment, it wasn't just the man in black who was shocked; all the assassins present wore expressions of astonishment.

Chapter 2226 - "Unleashing the Beast Within"

They really didn't anticipate that the leader, who has been unstoppable, would actually be defeated, and so miserably at that.

"Hahaha... Well done! Excellent fighting!"

After a brief silence, Ulysses suddenly burst into laughter, his demeanor unusually excited.

These black-clad assassins are really fierce. Despite their numerical advantage, they're not gaining any upper hand in the fight; instead, they're falling behind.

Fortunately, Dustin's strength is astonishing. His decisive victory over the leader undoubtedly greatly boosted their morale.

"Well done, Brother Dustin. You've never let us down," Kieran breathed a sigh of relief.

"I have to admit, this guy does have some skills," Ruby nodded in satisfaction.

Her disdain for Dustin at the beginning has gradually turned into admiration.

"Wait a minute! Did any of you notice something odd about the state of that assassin leader?"

At this moment, Emerald seemed to have noticed something, her expression suddenly becoming serious.

"Odd? What's odd about it?" Ruby was puzzled.

"With such large sword scars on his chest, of course, something's not right. Right now, that guy is nothing more than a spent force," Ulysses dismissed it.

"No! Emerald is right. That assassin leader does seem a bit strange. His momentum is still rising, showing no signs of weakening," Kieran's eyes narrowed as he quickly caught on.

Normally, after sustaining serious injuries, one's momentum would correspondingly diminish.

But Steelclaw, on the contrary, is the opposite. His momentum is increasing instead of decreasing, giving off a feeling of impending eruption.

"Hehehehe... Hahahaha..."

At this moment, Steelclaw suddenly laughed, his voice starting low and gradually becoming unrestrained and wild, "Kid, I admit you're strong, stronger than any opponent I've ever encountered. Under normal circumstances, I'm not your match."

As Steelclaw spoke, he placed his hands on his forehead, smoothing his messy golden curls back into a slicked-back style, revealing a mixed-race face.

With rugged and handsome features, his demeanor carries a hint of allure.

"Now, I can only say you're fortunate to witness my other appearance."

"As a sign of respect for you, from now on, I will unleash my restrictions and engage in a fierce battle with you using my most powerful form!"

Grinning, Steelclaw's eyes gradually changed.

His originally blue pupils quickly turned into yellow beast-like eyes, appearing fierce and bloodthirsty.

Seeing this scene, the warriors of Dragonmarsh had no reaction.

Instead, it was the black-clad masked assassins who began to swiftly retreat from the battlefield, looking like they were facing a formidable enemy.

Outsiders may not know, but they were well aware that the leader would soon reveal an extremely terrifying side.

At that time, this place would be engulfed in disaster.

Countless lives would be destroyed because of it!

"What's going on? Why are those assassins fleeing?"

"Could they be frightened? Knowing they can't win, so they're running away in fear?"

"It doesn't seem right. I feel something fishy."

Seeing the assassins fleeing the scene, the warriors looked at each other in confusion, not understanding what was happening.

However, just then, an astonishing scene unfolded.

Chapter 2225 - "The Power of Cross Slash"

At this moment, Steelclaw, with both man and sword, directly transformed into a terrifying swordstorm.

Wherever the storm swept through, whether it be people or objects, all were shredded into pieces, with no exceptions.

The two sides, who were originally engaged in a fierce battle, were frightened by the swordstorm and scattered in all directions, forced to cease their fight.

Attacks like this, indiscriminate and lethal, spare no one, and everyone dares not to approach.

"Swoosh, swoosh..."

The swordstorm grew faster and larger, sweeping toward Dustin with unstoppable force.

"Hmm?"

Dustin raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised.

Steelclaw's move had already displayed a killing power surpassing its own cultivation level. If used on the battlefield, it would undoubtedly be a major weapon.

Of course, even in a one-on-one situation among peers, few masters of the same level could withstand it.

It had to be admitted that Steelclaw indeed had some skills.

"Cross Slash!"

Facing the howling swordstorm, Dustin didn't hesitate, lifting his hand to wield two swords.

"Swoosh, swoosh!"

Two white sword lights simultaneously pierced the air, forming a "cross" shape as they slashed towards the swordstorm.

"Boom!"

A loud noise erupted.

Energy surged, and sword qi scattered.

Dustin's cross-shaped sword lights, upon contact with the swordstorm, instantly erupted into a plethora of sparks.

At the same time, powerful shockwaves swept out like a landslide and tsunami, engulfing everything around.

Wherever it passed, darkness fell, and debris flew.

Both sides were forced to retreat repeatedly, not daring to approach.

After a few breaths, as the storm gradually subsided, within a radius of thirty meters, it was a scene of devastation.

The originally hard rocky ground had been drilled into a funnel-shaped pit.

At this moment, Dustin stood expressionless at the edge of the pit, his body clad in white, untouched by dust, exuding an elegant demeanor with a hint of the idealistic gentleman.

On the other hand, Steelclaw stood raggedly in the pit, breathing heavily.

His heavy dual swords were inserted in front of him, still trembling slightly due to remaining force.

Most astonishingly, at Steelclaw's chest, there appeared a "cross-shaped" bloodstain at some unknown time.

The wound was deep, almost revealing bone, and blood kept overflowing from it.

Clearly, in the just now confrontation, Steelclaw had lost, and he was seriously injured!

"What? How could this happen?!"

The man in black widened his eyes, deeply shocked.

It's worth noting that Steelclaw was not only the leader of Steelclaw group but also a top assassin within the organization.

His strength ranked among the top five in the organization.

He thought that when Steelclaw unleashed the ultimate move of the swordstorm, it would surely tear Dustin to pieces.

Unexpectedly, Dustin's mere Cross Slash not only broke through Steelclaw's swordstorm but also heavily injured him.

This outcome was simply unacceptable to him.

This kid in front of him was only in his twenties, how could he possess such formidable strength?

Even those monsters on the Whiz List shouldn't be this powerful, right?

At this moment, it wasn't just the man in black who was shocked; all the assassins present wore expressions of astonishment.

Chapter 2226 - "Unleashing the Beast Within"

They really didn't anticipate that the leader, who has been unstoppable, would actually be defeated, and so miserably at that.

"Hahaha... Well done! Excellent fighting!"

After a brief silence, Ulysses suddenly burst into laughter, his demeanor unusually excited.

These black-clad assassins are really fierce. Despite their numerical advantage, they're not gaining any upper hand in the fight; instead, they're falling behind.

Fortunately, Dustin's strength is astonishing. His decisive victory over the leader undoubtedly greatly boosted their morale.

"Well done, Brother Dustin. You've never let us down," Kieran breathed a sigh of relief.

"I have to admit, this guy does have some skills," Ruby nodded in satisfaction.

Her disdain for Dustin at the beginning has gradually turned into admiration.

"Wait a minute! Did any of you notice something odd about the state of that assassin leader?"

At this moment, Emerald seemed to have noticed something, her expression suddenly becoming serious.

"Odd? What's odd about it?" Ruby was puzzled.

"With such large sword scars on his chest, of course, something's not right. Right now, that guy is nothing more than a spent force," Ulysses dismissed it.

"No! Emerald is right. That assassin leader does seem a bit strange. His momentum is still rising, showing no signs of weakening," Kieran's eyes narrowed as he quickly caught on.

Normally, after sustaining serious injuries, one's momentum would correspondingly diminish.

But Steelclaw, on the contrary, is the opposite. His momentum is increasing instead of decreasing, giving off a feeling of impending eruption.

"Hehehehe... Hahahaha..."

At this moment, Steelclaw suddenly laughed, his voice starting low and gradually becoming unrestrained and wild, "Kid, I admit you're strong, stronger than any opponent I've ever encountered. Under normal circumstances, I'm not your match."

As Steelclaw spoke, he placed his hands on his forehead, smoothing his messy golden curls back into a slicked-back style, revealing a mixed-race face.

With rugged and handsome features, his demeanor carries a hint of allure.

"Now, I can only say you're fortunate to witness my other appearance."

"As a sign of respect for you, from now on, I will unleash my restrictions and engage in a fierce battle with you using my most powerful form!"

Grinning, Steelclaw's eyes gradually changed.

His originally blue pupils quickly turned into yellow beast-like eyes, appearing fierce and bloodthirsty.

Seeing this scene, the warriors of Dragonmarsh had no reaction.

Instead, it was the black-clad masked assassins who began to swiftly retreat from the battlefield, looking like they were facing a formidable enemy.

Outsiders may not know, but they were well aware that the leader would soon reveal an extremely terrifying side.

At that time, this place would be engulfed in disaster.

Countless lives would be destroyed because of it!

"What's going on? Why are those assassins fleeing?"

"Could they be frightened? Knowing they can't win, so they're running away in fear?"

"It doesn't seem right. I feel something fishy."

Seeing the assassins fleeing the scene, the warriors looked at each other in confusion, not understanding what was happening.

However, just then, an astonishing scene unfolded.
Thank you Jun

Sounds like it.