An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
It doesn’t seem like this guy is the disabled one. But after transformation, he crosses 3 realms in quick succession from semi GM to GM - Great GM - Super GM. So, this guy will obligate Dustin to produce his Sky Sword. Now he is fighting with non magical sword.

This beast is an entity who can qualify even to be in World shattering list. Since Dustin has already killed azure Dragon stronger than Super GM, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Currently, I think Dustin has gone higher than Super GM already. May be he is already an Ultimate GM (Previously, Dustin had an encounter with one Ultimate GM in the dark forest where he obtained his sky sword. She was the owner of Sky sword and she was an ultimate GM).

Dustin is currently higher Super GM or Ultimate GM, we don’t know. I hope Dustin won’t need the Golden sword of Sword immortal. However, if he is an ultimate GM, he is going to break through to immortal realm in the near future.

Dustin must have broken through super GM considering everything he had went through. Remember this lady that gave him the antidote to save Natasha's death also gave him a sword. Remember Dustin strength cound not face her until he reveal why he was there. Also, remember some people try to hijack it from him but unfortunately, they couldn't hold it for minutes because they don't have such strength.

Though, the author has not really talk about Dustin current strength but I believe Dustin is currently on ultimate or somewhere above ultimate (if there is). I really like the fact that Dustin makes people underestimate him before going in hand with them lol 😂

Chapter 2227 - "Beast Mode: The Steelclaw Phenomenon"

"Roar!"

Suddenly, a roar echoed across the area like thunder, deafening everyone present.

What made it particularly chilling was that it didn't sound human—it was more like the roar of a beast.

Then came a startling transformation.

Steelclaw's physique began to expand, muscles bulging, tearing through its tattered clothes and shoes.

"Roar!"

Another roar, and Steelclaw's limbs braced against the ground, its back arching, as thick, black fur began sprouting all over its body.

In mere moments, it resembled a massive black bear!

But that wasn't all; along with the fur, Steelclaw's facial features underwent dramatic changes. Below its eyes, protrusions formed rapidly, teeth sharpened.

Even its hands and feet transformed into claw-like appendages.

"Roar!"

With the third roar, Steelclaw had completely transformed into a ferocious beast. It was neither bear nor wolf, but something grotesque and menacing, exuding a destructive aura.

Just one glance sent shivers down the spine.

"What... what is this?"

"Damn! How did a person suddenly turn into a beast?"

"I get it! He's not from Dragonmarsh; he's one of those genetically engineered soldiers from the West!"

"But genetic soldiers only enhance physical abilities, they don't turn into beasts! This guy is clearly a monster!"

The sight of Steelclaw's transformation left the martial artists dumbfounded and chilled to the bone.

They couldn't believe that in just a few breaths, a person had turned into a massive beast. It was terrifying!

"Damn it! Whether he's human or monster, let's take him down together!"

A warrior raised his sword, rallying others, but his words fell on deaf ears.

After all, Steelclaw was formidable even in its human form; now transformed, who knew how terrifying it could be?

Though there was little support for the warrior's rallying cry, it did catch the attention of Steelclaw in its beastly form.

"Roar!"

With another roar, Steelclaw propelled itself off the ground with tremendous force.

Stones flew, and the ground caved in.

In a blur of motion, Steelclaw, now a beast, darted past the warrior.

Its speed was so overwhelming that no one could react in time.

When it finally stopped, a bloody head lay in its sharp claws—the warrior's head!

With a thud, the headless body collapsed, kicking up dust.

Meanwhile, Steelclaw, now holding the warrior's head, raised it high, then opened its jaws wide and devoured it!

The gruesome scene left everyone petrified with shock.

Chapter 2228 - "Fast and Fur-ious: Steelclaw Strikes Again"

The speed of Steelclaw just now was simply too fast, so fast that they couldn't react in time.

What's even more terrifying is that it actually eats people.

The brutally cruel scene has left a deep psychological impact on them.

At this moment, they finally understand why those assassins suddenly retreated.

It turns out, it's not that the assassins are incapable, but they're afraid.

Afraid of facing Steelclaw after transformation, afraid of being indiscriminately slaughtered by this monster.

"Run... Run fast!"

Someone shouted at this moment.

The once silent scene instantly erupted into chaos.

A large number of warriors started fleeing without hesitation, not daring to stay for long.

They may not fear death and are willing to fight the enemy to the end.

But the problem is, what they are facing now is a powerful and terrifying monster.

In front of this monster, they are as weak as ants. Not to mention resisting, even running a bit slow can get them eaten.

This is a threat to life and a fear that is truly unbearable.

"Roar!"

As people scattered in panic, Steelclaw after transformation launched another attack.

Its four limbs pushed off, instantly springing forward.

"Swoosh!"

A blurry figure swept by, a simple swipe, and the warrior at the back was directly dismembered by Steelclaw's claws.

Blood and guts splattered everywhere.

Fast!

Too fast!

Steelclaw after transformation has increased its physical strength several times over.

Originally at the late Master level, it is now powerful enough to rival a Grandmaster!

In the face of such a terrifying monster, even Master-level experts have only one fate – to be killed.

"Beast! Don't be so arrogant!"

Steelclaw killed two people in a row, causing a dark cloud to cover Dustin's face.

He shouted loudly, drawing Steelclaw's attention, and at the same time, he thrust his sword upward.

"Roar!"

Steelclaw revealed its sharp fangs and pounced quickly.

When it got close, its sharp claws swung directly towards Dustin's chest, attempting to open him up.

Dustin did not dodge, lifting his sword to intercept Steelclaw's claws.

"Clang!"

Accompanied by the sound of metal hitting metal.

Steelclaw was directly pushed back several meters, its claws scraping the ground, leaving two long claw marks.

On the other hand, Dustin, with a slight tremor in his body, effortlessly dissipated the impact.

However, when he looked down at the sword in his hand, he couldn't help but furrow his brows.

Because at this moment, his sword had several cracks.

Normally, with the support of Profound Clear Qi, even a simple sword would be comparable to a divine weapon.

But the recent collision has damaged the blade, proving the sharpness of Steelclaw's claws.

It has to be admitted, Steelclaw after transformation can break through his defense.

To achieve this, it must be at the Grandmaster level.

A single transformation directly made Steelclaw jump three small realms, from the late Master to becoming a Grandmaster.

It's truly unbelievable!

This... is the real monster!

Unrelated: How do y'all learn new languages please??? I need help on this. Wanna let Deutsch, Spanish French and Arabic 😉
Get a steady girlfriend from each country that you want to learn the language.. the more you sleep with them the faster you will master the language 😏

It doesn’t seem like this guy is the disabled one. But after transformation, he crosses 3 realms in quick succession from semi GM to GM - Great GM - Super GM. So, this guy will obligate Dustin to produce his Sky Sword. Now he is fighting with non magical sword.

This beast is an entity who can qualify even to be in World shattering list. Since Dustin has already killed azure Dragon stronger than Super GM, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Currently, I think Dustin has gone higher than Super GM already. May be he is already an Ultimate GM (Previously, Dustin had an encounter with one Ultimate GM in the dark forest where he obtained his sky sword. She was the owner of Sky sword and she was an ultimate GM).

Dustin is currently higher Super GM or Ultimate GM, we don’t know. I hope Dustin won’t need the Golden sword of Sword immortal. However, if he is an ultimate GM, he is going to break through to immortal realm in the near future.
No wonder he has been using sticks and ordinary swords to fight. you know when you are so powerful you can turn anything to a weapon.

And he hasn't even broken sweat throughout this fight.
Pls IGM junlee I don't know how the original author ranks this Grand mastership level. I Only know abt semi grandmaster, Grandmaster, ultimate grand master and immortal grandmaster. Great and super are new to me.

"Roar!"

Suddenly, a roar echoed across the area like thunder, deafening everyone present.

What made it particularly chilling was that it didn't sound human—it was more like the roar of a beast.

Steelclaw's physique began to expand, muscles bulging, tearing through its tattered clothes and shoes.

"Roar!"

Another roar, and Steelclaw's limbs braced against the ground, its back arching, as thick, black fur began sprouting all over its body.

But that wasn't all; along with the fur, Steelclaw's facial features underwent dramatic changes. Below its eyes, protrusions formed rapidly, teeth sharpened.

"Roar!"

With the third roar, Steelclaw had completely transformed into a ferocious beast. It was neither bear nor wolf, but something grotesque and menacing, exuding a destructive aura.

"What... what is this?"

"I get it! He's not from Dragonmarsh; he's one of those genetically engineered soldiers from the West!"

"But genetic soldiers only enhance physical abilities, they don't turn into beasts! This guy is clearly a monster!"

The sight of Steelclaw's transformation left the martial artists dumbfounded and chilled to the bone.

They couldn't believe that in just a few breaths, a person had turned into a massive beast. It was terrifying!

After all, Steelclaw was formidable even in its human form; now transformed, who knew how terrifying it could be?

Though there was little support for the warrior's rallying cry, it did catch the attention of Steelclaw in its beastly form.

"Roar!"

With another roar, Steelclaw propelled itself off the ground with tremendous force.

When it finally stopped, a bloody head lay in its sharp claws—the warrior's head!

Meanwhile, Steelclaw, now holding the warrior's head, raised it high, then opened its jaws wide and devoured it!

The speed of Steelclaw just now was simply too fast, so fast that they couldn't react in time.

Afraid of facing Steelclaw after transformation, afraid of being indiscriminately slaughtered by this monster.

"Run... Run fast!"

A large number of warriors started fleeing without hesitation, not daring to stay for long.

But the problem is, what they are facing now is a powerful and terrifying monster.

In front of this monster, they are as weak as ants. Not to mention resisting, even running a bit slow can get them eaten.

"Roar!"

As people scattered in panic, Steelclaw after transformation launched another attack.

"Swoosh!"

A blurry figure swept by, a simple swipe, and the warrior at the back was directly dismembered by Steelclaw's claws.

Fast!

Too fast!

Steelclaw after transformation has increased its physical strength several times over.

Originally at the late Master level, it is now powerful enough to rival a Grandmaster!

In the face of such a terrifying monster, even Master-level experts have only one fate – to be killed.

Steelclaw killed two people in a row, causing a dark cloud to cover Dustin's face.

He shouted loudly, drawing Steelclaw's attention, and at the same time, he thrust his sword upward.

"Roar!"

When it got close, its sharp claws swung directly towards Dustin's chest, attempting to open him up.

"Clang!"

Steelclaw was directly pushed back several meters, its claws scraping the ground, leaving two long claw marks.

On the other hand, Dustin, with a slight tremor in his body, effortlessly dissipated the impact.

However, when he looked down at the sword in his hand, he couldn't help but furrow his brows.

Normally, with the support of Profound Clear Qi, even a simple sword would be comparable to a divine weapon.

But the recent collision has damaged the blade, proving the sharpness of Steelclaw's claws.

It has to be admitted, Steelclaw after transformation can break through his defense.

A single transformation directly made Steelclaw jump three small realms, from the late Master to becoming a Grandmaster.

It's truly unbelievable!

Sorry IGM junlee, I don't mean to bother you much but I'm seeing a lot of confusing ranks pls can you help me with the ranks available so far in your translation from lowest to highest rank. I think I'm mixing up ranks from the previous thread I was reading.

Sorry IGM junlee, I don't mean to bother you much but I'm seeing a lot of confusing ranks pls can you help me with the ranks available so far in your translation from lowest to highest rank. I think I'm mixing up ranks from the previous thread I was reading.
I am also confused unlike john white story that has proper ranking... Here, i felt like the rankings are:

Semi Master
Master
Semi GM - this is steelclaw before he jumped 3 realms to become supreme GM
GM
GM perfection/apex
Supreme GM - this is Dustin before the battle in the valey, his rank today is unknown
Immortal GM - phantom richards

Maybe Lu Dustin can help us explain it better.. I am just translating it as it is.

I am also confused unlike john white story that has proper ranking... Here, i felt like the rankings are:

Semi Master
Master
GM
GM perfection/apex
Supreme GM - this is Dustin before the battle in the valey, his rank today is unknown

Maybe Lu Dustin can help us explain it better.. I am just translating it as it is.
Thank you IGM Junlee!!

"Roar!"

"Roar!"

"Roar!"

"What... what is this?"

"Roar!"

"Run... Run fast!"

"Roar!"

"Swoosh!"

Fast!

Too fast!

"Roar!"

"Clang!"

It's truly unbelievable!

Thanks IGM Junlee.
I reckon Dustin is already an Ultimate Grandmaster and almost Immortal Grandmaster.
I would like to see him take on Phantom Richards himself.

Chapter 2221 - "Dustin's Stand: Courage Against the Assassin's Threat"

"They're here!"

As Emerald's voice fell, black figures suddenly appeared around the tavern.

These black figures, in groups of two or three, spread out in all directions.

Some stood on rooftops, some at street corners, some on lampposts, and some hid among the trees.

Their movements were agile, silent, like stealthy cats.

Moreover, their positions were meticulously chosen, completely blocking all entrances and exits.

If viewed from above, one would notice that these shadows had unknowingly formed a large circle, enclosing Dustin and his companions.

These were all assassins who had rushed here upon hearing the news.

From the appearance of the assassins to the formation of the encirclement, barely two minutes had passed, indicating their well-trained efficiency.

"Damn it! So many assassins actually showed up. Looks like we're in for a tough fight tonight!"

Ulysses slowly drew his sword, his gaze alert as he scanned the surrounding shadows.

There were already more than a dozen assassins revealed, and who knows how many more were hidden in the shadows.

Most importantly, these assassins were the elites among elites, each skilled in martial arts far superior to their side.

If it came to a fight, they might not necessarily win.

"It's been a long time since I've had a good fight. I want to see what these assassins are capable of!"

Ruby suddenly drew her sword, looking eager for action.

As a newcomer to the martial world, she hadn't experienced much danger yet, giving her a fearless attitude akin to a calf not fearing the tiger.

Facing life and death struggles, she felt no fear, only excitement.

After years of hard training, today she could finally demonstrate her skills.

"I'm someone who really hates fighting, but it seems like we have no choice today."

Kieran flicked his folding fan downward.

With a "swish" sound, a sharp blade suddenly protruded from the front of the fan.

"Hmph! A bunch of ignorant fools! Do you really think you can oppose us just because you outnumber us? Dream on!"

The man in black sneered, "To tell you the truth, we are the cream of the crop, trained by various devilish methods. Dealing with scum like you is a piece of cake!"

"So much nonsense."

Kieran furrowed his brows, lazily pressing his finger against the mute point of the black-clothed man, too bored to listen to his chatter.

"Release my people, and I may spare your lives."

At this moment, a black-clad assassin standing on the rooftop suddenly spoke up.

This man was tall, wielding a huge sword, and on the chest of his clothes, there was an embroidered Steelclaw's head, making him appear even more imposing.

He was the leader of the Steelclaw Group, a powerhouse in the later stage of the Master level.

Codename: Steelclaw!

"Have you gathered all the members of your organization?" Dustin asked back.

"Hmph! Dealing with small fries like you doesn't require mobilizing the entire organization." Steelclaw said coldly.

"Does that mean you have other plans?" Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Kid! Don't play word games with me. I'll give you one more chance, release the person immediately, or die!"

Steelclaw slowly raised the huge sword in his hand, the tip of the sword pointing directly at Dustin, murderous intent flickering in his eyes.

"The person is right here. If you have the guts, come save him yourself."

Dustin kicked the black-clad man over, then stepped on his chest.

"You're asking for it!"

Chapter 2222 - "Clash of Blades: Dustin Faces the Steelclaw"

The fierce Steelclaw's eyes turned cold as he angrily shouted, "Take them down!"

"Attack!"

Upon hearing the command, over a dozen assassins hesitated not, directly drawing their swords and charging forward.

These assassins moved swiftly, their footwork exceptionally agile, making it difficult to track their movements as they darted and leaped, utilizing erratic maneuvers specifically designed to counter long-range attacks, almost instinctual after rigorous devilish training.

"Brothers! Let's kill them!"

As the assassins launched their assault, warriors hidden in the surroundings also unsheathed their weapons, joining the fray.

"Let's fight them!"

Kieran shouted, wielding a bladed fan as he charged ahead.

Emerald and the others followed closely behind, forming a simple defensive formation.

The sudden ambush caused a brief moment of confusion among the assassins, but they quickly regained their composure.

Swiftly dividing into two groups, they advanced towards the enemies from both front and rear.

The battle between the two sides erupted instantly.

In the entire scene, only two figures remained motionless, silently observing.

One was Dustin, the other standing on the rooftop was the Steelclaw.

The two stared at each other across the distance, hostility thick in the air.

An invisible pressure emanated from both, causing the air within a radius of ten meters to seem almost solidified.

"Kill! Let these guys taste our might!"

A young warrior brandished his longsword, roaring incessantly, releasing his power without restraint.

Yet, in the next moment, a flash of swordlight pierced through, a black-clad assassin passing directly beside him.

Immediately after, the young warrior froze, eyes wide, his sword dropping with a clang to the ground.

Along with the sword, the young warrior's head also fell.

The battle between the two sides was brutal.

Though the assassins were fewer in number, they excelled in strength and, having undergone devilish training, were unafraid of pain or death, executing lethal moves without hesitation.

On the other hand, the warriors from Dragonmarsh were mostly young, lacking in strength and combat experience, fueled only by their fervor.

After the initial clashes, they quickly found themselves at a disadvantage, the situation turning grim.

"Hmm?"

Observing this, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brow slightly.

Assassins typically excelled in sneak attacks, yet the combat prowess of these individuals in direct confrontation was surprisingly formidable.

Continuing like this, the warriors would soon suffer heavy casualties.

Without hesitation, Dustin reached out a hand, directly pulling up a longsword from the ground, then transformed into a blur, charging towards the battlefield.

"Kid! Your opponent is me!"

As Dustin moved, so did the Steelclaw.

With a single step, the Steelclaw soared into the air like a cannonball.

Then, wielding a sword in each hand, he slashed towards Dustin from a distance.

"Swoosh~!"

A fiery red sword aura burst forth, leaving a long trail in the air.

In an instant, the entire street lit up.

The sword aura stretched over ten meters, resembling a colossal blade reaching for the sky, its speed akin to a meteor crashing down, carrying an unstoppable momentum as it descended heavily upon Dustin.

"Brother Dustin, be careful!"

Witnessing this scene, Kieran and the others turned pale.

They never expected the Steelclaw to possess such terrifying strength.

This single sword strike seemed capable of rending heaven and earth asunder!
Those are just trifle skills in front of Dustin

so has any1 here read the almighty dragon general, god the escalation in that, starts out at james being a war general , currently they are destroying planes of existances, with each plane having endless universes
I kinda came across it at Goodnovel site but I have stopped reading due to the low funds(coins)

"Roar!"

"Roar!"

"Roar!"

"What... what is this?"

"Roar!"

"Run... Run fast!"

"Roar!"

"Swoosh!"

Fast!

Too fast!

"Roar!"

"Clang!"

It's truly unbelievable!

I truly gives kudos to Steel law for making cracks show on the ordinary sword Dustin holds,...impressive...but it's opponent is Dustin

It is destined to lose its life in his hands cos Dustin's cultivation is higher and sturdy than its own

Dustin has two swords right one is supreme first in the world and second last i mean 10th

Chapter 2229 - "The Beast, The Blade, and The Bloodbath"

Dustin asked himself whether he had seen much and knew that creatures like werewolves and vampires existed in the Western world.

But he had never encountered a situation where a creature, like Steelclaw, directly transformed into a monster, increasing its strength several times over.

From this, it can be seen that this mysterious killer organization has a very powerful background, otherwise, it would not be possible to cultivate so many experts.

"Roar!"

Steelclaw, pushed back, went into a frenzy, its body expanding once again, comparable to an elephant.

It was surrounded by black smoke, full of ominous energy.

"Boom!"

Steelclaw's limbs suddenly pushed off the ground, instantly shooting out like a cannonball towards Dustin.

The speed was frightening.

"Gale Slash!"

Dustin held a sword with one hand, slashing five times in front of him.

The five sword lights intertwined, forming a large net, pressing towards Steelclaw.

"Boom!"

A loud noise.

Steelclaw did not dodge or avoid, but directly rammed into the sword net.

The five sword lights shattered on the spot, dissipating into energy.

On the other hand, Steelclaw, after transforming, was thrown back several meters, then crashed heavily into the ground, creating a deep pit.

"Roar!"

Steelclaw rolled up, roaring softly, with even fiercer fierceness in its beastly eyes.

After the recent impact, Steelclaw was covered in blood, seriously injured.

One of its thick arms was severed, and three deep sword marks appeared on its chest.

The sword marks were deep enough to see bone, almost a fatal wound for ordinary beasts.

But for the transformed Steelclaw, it was nothing.

Its huge body not only had strong defense but also reached a terrifying level of recovery.

In just a few seconds, the wounds on Steelclaw's chest not only stopped bleeding but also rapidly healed.

The most terrifying thing was that even the severed arm was visibly regrowing at an alarming speed.

This abnormal recovery ability was simply terrifying!

"Damn! What on earth is this thing? It can grow back its arm even after it's severed? It's too scary!"

"Damn it! It's like a cockroach that can't be killed!"

"Faced with such a monster, I wonder if Brother Dustin can hold up?"

Watching Steelclaw's wounds rapidly heal, the martial artists were shocked and speechless.

When Steelclaw was forced back, they were still hopeful, thinking they had a chance.

But now, they had no confidence at all.

The transformed Steelclaw not only had speed, strength, and strong defense but also an unbelievable recovery ability.

Anyone facing such a thing would inevitably feel despair.

They now only hoped that Dustin could withstand the pressure, otherwise, if this monster went berserk, the entire small town would be awash with blood!

"What a troublesome guy."

Dustin frowned slightly, his expression serious.

He really didn't expect the transformed Steelclaw to have such terrifying recovery abilities.

Such serious injuries were almost completely healed in just a few breaths.

If he continued to fight like this, he estimated he would be worn down alive.

"It seems like today, I can't let you live."

Dustin shook his head, a hint of killing intent in his eyes.

He originally planned to leave a live captive, capture Steelclaw alive, and then interrogate for some information.

Chapter 2230 - "Claws, Chaos, and Close Calls: Dustin's Showdown"

As it stands now, capturing alive is no longer possible; it must be eliminated as soon as possible, or else there will be endless trouble.

"Roar!"

At this moment, the severed arm of Steelclaw has completely regrown.

No different from before, still very strong.

After Steelclaw scraped the ground with its newly grown claws, without any hesitation, it once again pounced towards Dustin.

Dustin took a deep breath, slowly raised the sword in front of his chest, and then with a shake of his body, the profound clear true energy instantly surged out.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion echoed in the air.

With Dustin's feet as the center, a powerful wave of energy suddenly burst forth, sweeping over the surroundings like raging waves.

In an instant, Steelclaw's body trembled, feeling only a terrifying pressure, like a mountain crashing down on its back, causing its charging speed to greatly decrease.

"Shattered Sky Strike!"

Dustin, revealing his true strength, underwent a drastic change in his aura.

Only to see his footsteps, instantly merging into one with the sword, turning into a sharp sword aura, directly piercing Steelclaw's chest.

"Swish!"

A flash of light passed by, and Dustin, along with the sword, instantly pierced through Steelclaw's body.

A large hole was left in its chest.

The charging Steelclaw's body trembled, then fell to the ground.

Its huge body inertia caused it to slide on the ground for more than ten meters before slowly coming to a stop.

On the bluestone ground, a long bloodstain was pulled out.

"Is... is it over?"

"Damn! Is it true? Is that monster dead?"

"Such a fast strike! Such a fierce attack! It's really too strong!"

"..."

The Steelclaw's fall caused the entire scene to erupt.

No one had expected that Dustin could actually win against such a terrifying monster, and so effortlessly at that.

With just a simple sword strike, the battle was completely resolved.

Truly powerful.

So, the question arises: who is the real monster here?

"Wait! That monster isn't dead yet, I saw it move!"

"Impossible! Even without a heart, it can still live?"

"It moved! It really moved!"

With waves of exclamations, Steelclaw lying on the ground began to twitch incessantly.

The basin-sized wound on its chest was visibly healing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The sudden turn of events startled everyone.

They never dreamed that Steelclaw, with its chest pierced and heart destroyed, could still be alive.

And not only alive, but also rapidly recovering.

This is simply unbelievable!

At this moment, not only the martial artists were shocked, even Dustin felt that this was a bit too unbelievable.

Can a creature really live without a heart being destroyed?

Dustin held the sword and slowly walked to the front of Steelclaw, looking down from a high position.

It's true, Steelclaw's heart is indeed gone, but its body's functions are still rapidly recovering.

This has already exceeded the scope of biology.

"I don't believe I can't kill you!"

Dustin raised his sword again and fiercely slashed towards Steelclaw's head.

If it can live without a heart, then what about a destroyed head?

"Show mercy!"

Just as Dustin was about to deliver the fatal blow, a loud shout suddenly resounded out of nowhere.

At the same time, three icy god needles came through the air, directly piercing Dustin's three major acupoints.

"Roar!"

"Roar!"

"Roar!"

"What... what is this?"

"Roar!"

"Run... Run fast!"

"Roar!"

"Swoosh!"

Fast!

Too fast!

"Roar!"

"Clang!"

It's truly unbelievable!

a vampire... a werewolve... what's next? Frankenstein's monster???

any1 knows where we can read living with my lady boss after chapter 320

Unrelated: How do y'all learn new languages please??? I need help on this. Wanna let Deutsch, Spanish French and Arabic 😉
I speak 9 languages fluently and I can do basic communication in another 3 languages. I am just at beginners level for Japanese.

Among them:
1.Nepali - Native, Tamang- Mother tongue, Newari- Father Tongue
2.English, French, Hindi, Sanskrit- Read, Write, Understand (Advanced Level)
3.Urdu, Arabic- Intermediate
4. Somali, Afar, Habesha- Basic
5. Japanese- Beginner

Here’s my experience. None of the language can be learnt within a week, month. It takes 3-6 months to be able to communicate, read and write to reach basic level. You gotta practice daily for at least half an hour. It takes couple of years to be at intermediate level. It takes several years to be at advanced level.

Well, you can quickly be at beginners level. In a couple of weeks or even a single month. You willl be excited that you know 200-300 words and 20-30 sentences in 1 month. But trust me, after that learning will take longer to reach higher levels.

Semi Master
Master
GM
GM perfection/apex

In this novel, classification became confusing because of the inconsistency from the writer himself. However I have understood rankings in the following way.

Ranking of Masters in my opinion in this novel

1. Ordinary martial artists
  2. Innate Masters a. Divine Martial artist b. Heavenly martial artist
These were the masters Dustin fought with in the earlier days when he started his story with Natasha.

1. Semi GM (sometimes written as semi master and late master )
  2. GM Early stage (Which is sometimes written as Master in this novel.)
  3. Great GM (GM Intermediate stage)
  4. Dzogchen (Perfect) /Super/Apex GM (GM late stage)
  5. Ultimate GM
  6. Immortal GM
Dustin should be higher than Dzogchen GM at this point. I think he might be Ultimate GM (Level equal to one who gave Dustin the sky sword). Dustin reached GM early stage at the age of 15. I believe Billy Ray also reached this level at 15/16.

Another young warrior who reached GM Early stage at 17 is Abigail. Other Geniuses like Scarlet reached that level at 18. Remaining other young geniuses have reached that level at 20 or 20+. Now a days Dustin is fighting usually with geniuses. Because everyone is at least semi GM/Late stage master in this part of world .

I speak 9 languages fluently and I can do basic communication in another 3 languages. I am just at beginners level for Japanese.

Among them:
5. Japanese- Beginner

Here’s my experience. None of the language can be learnt within a week, month. It takes 3-6 months to be able to communicate, read and write to reach basic level. You gotta practice daily for at least half an hour. It takes couple of years to be at intermediate level. It takes several years to be at advanced level.

Well, you can quickly be at beginners level. In a couple of weeks or even a single month. You willl be excited that you know 200-300 words and 20-30 sentences in 1 month. But trust me, after that learning will take longer to reach higher level

Among them:
5. Japanese- Beginner

Well, you can quickly be at beginners level. In a couple of weeks or even a single month. You willl be excited that you know 200-300 words and 20-30 sentences in 1 month. But trust me, after that learning will take longer to reach higher levels.
What's the formula?

In this novel, classification became confusing because of the inconsistency from the writer himself. However I have understood rankings in the following way.

Ranking of Masters in my opinion in this novel

1. Ordinary martial artists
  2. Innate Masters a. Divine Martial artist b. Heavenly martial artist
These were the masters Dustin fought with in the earlier days when he started his story with Natasha.

1. Semi GM (sometimes written as semi master and late master )
  2. GM Early stage (Which is sometimes written as Master in this novel.)
  3. Great GM (GM Intermediate stage)
  4. Dzogchen (Perfect) /Super/Apex GM (GM late stage)
  5. Ultimate GM
  6. Immortal GM
Dustin should be higher than Dzogchen GM at this point. I think he might be Ultimate GM (Level equal to one who gave Dustin the sky sword). Dustin reached GM early stage at the age of 15. I believe Billy Ray also reached this level at 15/16.

Another young warrior who reached GM Early stage at 17 is Abigail. Other Geniuses like Scarlet reached that level at 18. Remaining other young geniuses have reached that level at 20 or 20+. Now a days Dustin is fighting usually with geniuses. Because everyone is at least semi GM/Late stage master in this part of world .
I remember the early chapters of this novel where those that belongs to the 100 heavenly list feel like they've made it in life 😂. Those rich arrogant young masters who were privileged to be in the army. 😂

Among them:
5. Japanese- Beginner

I want to be like you 😍, I always wish I could master at least five languages. French is the second official language in Nigeria but hardly anyone can speak it even when we are being taught in elementary sch and junior high sch. I used to speak basic cause I had a best friend who could speak it fluently as she was from a french speaking country. But now I can't even remember the ones she taught me 😩

the story seems to be getting better again, but the issue is theres only 2 chapters a day, so that does become something of a hastle