An Understated Dominance Novel: Chapter 994 to 1320 Chinese Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 967
The big-mouthed man didn't stop at all and directly gave Yan Tao a facelift, which made him completely different!

The problem is that Yan Tao is the young master of the Jiuding Sect and has a distinguished status.

It is said that one person is inferior to ten thousand people.

Is this guy crazy? !

How dare he? ! !

"Stop! Stop it!"

Shen Yao finally couldn't stand it anymore and quickly stopped her.

But at this time, Yan Tao was already bloody and unconscious.

"Brother Dustin! Now you are in big trouble!"

Shen Yao groaned and quickly helped Yan Tao up, giving him medicine and pinching him, trying to wake him up.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Yan Tao was really beaten, something would happen.

Then not only Dustin, but also the entire Bixia Sect would suffer Yan Song's crazy revenge.

"Dustin! We shouldn't sit together with you. You've done us a lot of harm this time!"

Shen Chong was angry and panicked at the same time.

What the hell!

Why did you meet such a madman?

Regardless of Yan Tao's status or the power of the Jiuding Sect, if he is caught, he will be beaten.

It’s absolutely crazy!

"Brother Dustin! If you hit Yan Tao, disaster will come soon. Run away quickly, otherwise it will be too late!"

Han Yi was very nervous. As she spoke, she grabbed Brother Dustin's arm and tried to pull him out.

It turned out that the other party was motionless and completely unresponsive.

"Who dares to hit my son?!"

At this moment, an angry shout suddenly exploded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a middle-aged man with a majestic face and a powerful aura came in with a group of warriors.
The leading man is surprisingly the leader of the Jiuding Sect and the number one master in Youzhou—Yan Song!

"It's broken, it's broken! Master Yan is here!"

"Master Yan is so angry that no one in the entire Youzhou can withstand it!"

"Hmph! How dare you hit Mr. Yan? Let's see if you survive!"

Yan Song's appearance caused a commotion.

The onlookers took a few steps back, fearing that Chi Yu would be harmed.

Many people were gloating over the misfortune, looking at Dustin as if they were looking at a dying person.

"It's over! I can't even run away now..."

Han Yi's face turned pale and she was in despair.

She was still thinking about fighting for Dustin's chance of survival, but in the end she still didn't have time.

"Alas...it seems there is no hope."

Shen Yao sighed, with a little more sympathy in her eyes.

Yan Song personally took action, which meant that Dustin would die or not.

"What a disaster!"

Shen Chong shook his head, with a bitter look on his face.

Dustin is dead, but they will also have to suffer the same fate, and they will inevitably be taught a lesson.

"Dad! You are finally here!"

After being rescued, Yan Tao wailed, staggered and fell in front of Yan Song, hugging his thighs and crying: "If you come a little later, I will be beaten to death! Look, look How has my face been beaten into shape? You must make the decision for me this time!"

"Who is it? Who dares to hurt you like this?!"

Looking at Yan Tao's face that was swollen into a pig's head, Yan Song was furious.

After so many years in Youzhou, no one has ever dared to hit his son.

who is he?

The leader of the Jiuding Sect!

The number one master in Youzhou!

Martial Alliance Elder!
Who wouldn’t be able to nod, bow, and salute?

Anyone who dares to challenge his authority in public is simply asking for death!

"Dad! It's that boy!"

Yan Tao pointed at Dustin and said with a look of resentment: "He was the one who beat me just now! He also made all kinds of noises, saying that you have a vain reputation. That's bullshit. It's just too much!"

"You dare to scold me? That's so presumptuous!"

Yan Song's face darkened, and his sharp eyes swept over.

However, when he saw Dustin's face clearly, he couldn't help being frightened and almost collapsed to the ground.

grass!

How did you meet this plague god? !

As an elder of the Martial Alliance, he saw clearly the grandmaster battle some time ago.

The man in front of me is a terrifying existence that has defeated Venerable Ziyang!

Not to mention scolding him, even if he was given a hard fight on the spot, he would not dare to say a word.

Chapter 968
"Now we're in trouble!"

Looking at the cold-faced Dustin, Yan Song, known as the number one master in Youzhou, was so frightened that he broke out in cold sweat.

It was really unlucky to meet such a plague god.

You're not going to get beaten today, are you?

"Dad! Why are you still standing there? Beat him! Beat him to death!"

"Today I want to make this kid understand what it means to kill yourself by striking an egg against a stone!"

Yan Tao's face was full of ferocity and he kept shouting.

"Shut up!"

Yan Song's expression changed, and he slapped Yan Tao hard on the face with his backhand.

"Snapped!"

Yan Tao was beaten so hard that he staggered and was completely stunned.

The few remaining teeth also popped out, and the face that was originally swollen into a pig's head became even more unsightly.

"Dad? You...why did you hit me?"

Yan Tao's eyes widened and he couldn't believe it.

You know, from childhood to adulthood, he has always been a treasure in the palm of your hand.

Usually my father doesn’t even say a harsh word. What happened today?

You actually slapped him in public?

are you crazy? !

"What's wrong with beating you? Shouldn't you be beaten?"

"Relying on the majesty of the Jiuding Sect all day long, I act arrogant and domineering outside, bullying men and dominating women, and ruining my reputation!"

"Today, I must teach you a lesson!"

Yan Song yelled and cursed, and slapped Yan Tao twice, knocking Yan Tao to the ground.

Then, still not relieved, he started punching and kicking.

The moves are ruthless and show no mercy.
Yan Tao was beaten until he wailed and screamed repeatedly.

With that posture, those who didn't know it thought there was some deep hatred between the two.

"ah?"

The sudden change made everyone dumbfounded.

Everyone was dumbfounded and shocked.

According to their assumptions, Yan Song came with a large group of troops to stand up for Yan Tao and teach the perpetrators a lesson.

Why are you beating your own son now?

And he beat him so hard.

what's the situation?

"What happened to Master Yan? Did you take the wrong medicine?"

"Who knows? Master Yan is famous for protecting his enemies. Why does he seem to be a different person today?"

"It's too cruel! How can this be a lesson to my son? This is clearly just venting resentment!"

"..."

Seeing Yan Tao being beaten violently, everyone whispered, feeling surprised, stunned, and at the same time somewhat pitiful.

It was okay to be beaten severely by Dustin before, but now he is beaten by his own father. It is really miserable.

The problem is that Yan Song dotes on his son very much.

Anyone who dares to provoke him will have his hands and feet cut off, or he will be killed on the spot.

Today, he went out of his way and beat his son like a dog. It was really weird.

"Well......"

At this moment, Han Yi, Shen Yao, Shen Chong and the others were all confused.

He stood there blankly, a little at a loss.

When they saw Yan Song, they thought they were in for a big disaster.

As a result, things took a turn for the worse. Not only did Yan Song not cause trouble for them, he also taught his own son a lesson.

When did Sect Leader Yan, who used force to conquer others and was all about himself, become so reasonable?

"Master! Stop fighting. Stop fighting. If you fight again, you will die!"
After coming back to his senses, a group of Jiuding Sect disciples began to break up the fight, allowing Yan Tao to save his life.

"Hmph! This domineering traitor deserves to be beaten to death!"

Yan Song looks like he hates evil as much as he hates his enemies, and he will kill his relatives out of righteousness.

As he said this, the fists and kicks in his hands finally stopped.

If the fight continues, I'm afraid something will really happen.

"Fellow martial arts comrades, today's incident is due to my poor discipline, Yan. Here, I will show everyone my fault."

Yan Song turned around and bowed deeply to Dustin and others to express his apology.

Dustin had no expression on his face and accepted it very calmly.

Am I the only one not seeing this? I've searched high and low for Chapters 1034 to 1044, to no avail. Please help repost if it has been done before. Thanks. Larry.
Guys translating this story isn't an easy task please be patient. Those chapters missing will be posted here by Okoth-Kuzan

I can't find chapter 1034 to 1044, if anyone have the link please share it.

Chapter 1011

"Um?"

The expressions of Jiang Xiuzhen and the others changed drastically, and they subconsciously took a few steps back.

At this moment, they actually felt a sense of danger that they were on the verge of death, so much so that they broke out in cold sweat and their scalps became numb.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Robinson hits this blow, the three of them will be seriously injured even if they do not die!

"Master Robinson, you'd better not mess around. If you do something, you won't be able to survive!" Jiang Xiuzhen warned.

"I am a dying person. If I can help three people to support me before I die, I think it will be a good deal." Edmund Robinson said with sharp eyes.

Hearing this, the three people frowned deeply and looked ugly.

They are not willing to risk their lives with this madman.

"Grandmaster Robinson, if you don't think about yourself, you have to think about your daughter, right?"

Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly changed the topic and said: "In this case, I can promise to let your daughter go, but you, a possessed person, must die today!"

"That's right! Only if you die can your daughter live!" Zhao Hongxiang echoed.

"Do you keep your word?" Robinson asked.

"I am also a well-known figure in the world, so what I say will naturally count!" Jiang Xiuzhen held his head high.

"Robinson, you should abolish your martial arts first, and I promise not to harm your daughter!" Zhao Hongxiang said swornly.

"Amitabha, God has the virtue of a good life, and innocent people will never be implicated." Master Jie Xin nodded slightly.

"Okay! All three of you are martial arts masters. I believe in you. Today, I will use this crippled body to exchange for my daughter's life!"

Robinson turned around, glanced at Abigail, smiled slightly, and silently uttered a few words: "Girl, take care of yourself."

"No - don't! Don't!"

Abigail shook her head crazily with a shrill voice.

Before he finished speaking, Robinson suddenly raised his hand and hit his chest with a palm.

"boom!"

There was an explosion and the blood mist exploded.

Robinson's body trembled, all the meridians in his body were severed, and all his cultivation was lost.

The whole person fell to the ground like a mountain.
"No--!!"

Abigail roared and rushed forward like crazy, holding the dying Robinson in her arms.

Looking at her father who was covered in blood, her heart was cut by a knife and her face was filled with tears.

"Why? Why? Why are you doing this?!"

She held her father's hand and cried bitterly.

"Silly girl, I'm already about to die. It's a good deal to trade my life for yours."

Robinson forced out a smile, his voice was extremely weak.

"No! I don't want you to change your life! I don't allow you to do this!"

"Hold on! Hold on! I'll take you to the hospital right away!"

Abigail carried her father on her back while crying.

"Girl, it's useless."

Robinson shook his head slightly: "Actually, I died ten years ago, but I just couldn't let you go. Now that you have grown up, it's time for me to go down and accompany your mother."

"No! I won't allow you to die! You must live!" Abigail shouted.

"Silly girl, everyone is bound to die, and it's enough for me to survive until now."

"In this life, I am worthy of heaven and earth, worthy of the world, and worthy of everyone, but I only... owe you."

"I'm not a good father, nor a good husband. I didn't protect your mother, and I didn't take good care of you. I'm a complete loser."

Robinson's energy was as strong as gossamer, and his face was full of guilt.

"No, no...that's not the case!"

Abigail kept shaking her head and crying heartbrokenly.

"I used to live a useless life and never did anything for you. Today, I finally fulfilled my responsibility as a father."

"Abigail, I am really proud and happy to have a daughter like you."

"It's you who gave me hope; it's you who gave me joy; it's you who illuminated my dark life."

"Girl, don't cry, live well, the future is up to you..."

Edmund Robinson raised his hand with great effort, trying to wipe away the tears from his daughter's eyes.

However, halfway through, his hand dropped heavily.
A generation of legends has died.

Chapter 1012

"dad?"

Looking at the lifeless Robinson, Abigail was stunned for a moment, and her tears couldn't stop flowing down.

"Dad! Wake up... wake up... wake up!"

"dad--!!"

Abigail let out a shrill wail.

She hugged her father's body tightly, her heart was wrenching, and she was distraught.

Between his eyes, two lines of blood and tears overflowed, slowly dripping down his cheeks to the ground.

She couldn't believe it and couldn't accept that her only relative had left like this.

From now on, she will be alone.

At this moment, she seemed to have fallen into an abyss and into endless darkness.

The whole world has become bleak.

"Hahaha...dead, dead, this guy is finally dead!"

Looking at Robinson's body, Jiang Xiuzhen couldn't help but laugh out loud: "What a good death! What a good death! Everyone can kill evil heretics like this!"

"What about the five great masters? What about the Poseidon? In the end, won't they end up dead?" Zhao Hongxiang sneered.

Once Robinson died, his worried heart finally relaxed.

"Amitabha, very good, very good."

Master Jiexin clasped his hands together and sighed.

"Come here! Kill those two girls!"

Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly pointed at Huang Yinyin.

As soon as these words came out, everyone was startled.

Didn’t you just say that you were going to let someone go?

What's going on now?

"Jiang! What do you mean? You clearly promised not to pursue the matter further, so why are you going back on your word?!" Azalea raised her eyebrows.

She thought that the majestic martial arts master wanted to keep his promise.
I didn't expect that the other party was so shameless that he would regret it in public and lose all face.

"Hmph! A soldier never tires of deceit. If I didn't say that, how could this demon commit suicide? Besides, I only promise not to take action and not to hinder my disciples from slaying demons." Jiang Xiuzhen said righteously.

"That's right! I won't kill you, but I, the soul-suppressing sect disciples, must help justice!" Zhao Hongxiang shouted.

"Justice? You despicable people have the nerve to talk about justice?!"

Azalea was furious, pointing at his nose and yelling: "You are confusing right and wrong, and you are not trusting your words. You keep claiming that you are a decent family, but you are doing evil things here. You are a group of sanctimonious hypocrites! A group of beasts that are inferior to pigs and dogs!"

"Presumptuous!"

Jiang Xiuzhen glared and shouted angrily: "How dare these little monsters speak such arrogant words? Come on! Kill them all to avoid future troubles!"

"Kill the evil spirits! Act on behalf of heaven!"

Zhao Hongxiang suddenly raised his arms and shouted a slogan.

His disciples from the Soul-Suppressing Sect started shouting.

"Kill the evil spirits! Act on behalf of Heaven! Kill them!"

The warriors no longer hesitated and rushed forward with their swords raised.

Once Robinson dies, there will be no more threats.

As long as they kill those two women, they will have a chance to get the true inheritance of Alliance Leader Ronald, and then they can leap over the dragon's gate!

"Why?"

Abigail stood up staggeringly, her empty and dull eyes gradually covered with blood.

A strong hatred suddenly rose up.

"We obviously didn't do anything, why do you want to kill everyone?"

"My dad obviously didn't harm anyone, why did you force him to death?"

"My father saved you with his life, why do you want to repay kindness with hatred?"

"Why?!"

"Why?!"

"Why??!!"

Abigail suddenly roared, her eyes instantly turned red, and a monstrous evil spirit suddenly erupted.
In an instant, evil winds were everywhere, and the cold air was wreaking havoc.

The temperature dropped rapidly and frost began to form on the ground.

Chapter 1013

All flowers, plants and trees within a radius of ten meters were frozen.

Behind Abigail, a phoenix pattern suddenly appeared.

That is the seal inside her body.

Under extreme grief, pain, and hatred, the blood in her body began to awaken, and the seal gradually broke.

Wisps of golden light bloomed from the body.

Finally, it transformed into a huge golden phoenix in mid-air.

The feathers are colorful and the steps are shining.

When the phoenix spreads its wings, it is colorful and auspicious.

A pair of eyes looks down upon all things and looks down upon all living beings.

The King of Birds shows his full power.

"Go to hell...go to hell!"

"I'm going to kill you...I'm going to kill all of you!"

Abigail roared repeatedly, her eyes were blood red, and her face was ferocious.

The originally black hair began to turn white at this moment.

Inch by inch, starting from the root of the hair and gradually spreading downward.

In just a few breaths, her hair was already covered with white hair!

Immediately afterwards, waves of black death spewed out from his body.

The originally golden phoenix began to be quickly assimilated under the invasion of black energy.

In the blink of an eye, the golden phoenix full of sacred aura finally turned into the evil black phoenix!

Those eyes were full of killing, ferocity, hatred, and overwhelming resentment.

Like the Nine Nether Hells, it makes people feel cold.

"Demon, witch! She, she, she...she is really a witch!"

Everyone was so frightened that they stopped and showed fear on their faces.

No one expected that such a vision would happen.
The evil black phoenix looked like a god of death, carrying an aura that would destroy the world.

"What's going on? How could this little demon girl hide such a terrifying power?!"

Jiang Xiuzhen and the other three looked horrified, as if they were facing a formidable enemy.

Even as martial arts masters, they all felt the threat of death at this moment.

And this threat is even more terrifying than Robinson’s before!

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Go to hell!!"

Abigail's eyes were about to burst, and the black energy all over her body suddenly broke out!

"hold head high!"

Only a high-pitched cry was heard.

The black phoenix, full of evil energy, suddenly spread its wings and flew high as if it had been ordered to do so, turning into a beam of black light and slamming into the crowd.

"run!"

The three great masters were so frightened that their scalps exploded. Without even thinking, they turned around and ran away at an alarming speed.

On the other hand, all his disciples were devoured by the black phoenix on the spot before they could react.

Rumble!

Wherever the Black Phoenix passes, it is devastated and unstoppable.

Regardless of whether it is a person or an object, as long as it is touched, everything will be evaporated, not even a residue will be left.

Even Dustin and Ronald, who had been fighting fiercely, were divided on the battlefield by the black phoenix and were forced to flee for their lives.

The black phoenix that swept everything, after pushing for thousands of meters, finally exploded and turned into a powerful hurricane, sweeping half of the forest.

Birds flew in all directions and animals ran wildly.

When all the dust has settled.

A long and deep ravine appeared in front of us out of thin air, like a natural chasm.

That was the place where the Black Phoenix had just passed, and now there was only death.

As for the hundreds of warriors who had just been surrounded and killed, nearly half of them evaporated.

The remaining half were also frightened.
One by one, they were lying on the ground, shivering.

The power of the phoenix is astonishing and arrogant to the common people!

Chapter 1014

"Death! I want you all to die!"

Abigail roared with grief and anger, her eyes were red, her white hair was flying, and she looked like a crazy demon.

Suddenly, her body trembled and she spat out a mouthful of blood.

Then his vision went dark and he fell to the ground on the spot.

The blow just now exhausted her energy and energy, and her body was completely hollowed out.

Now we are at the end of our strength and can only be slaughtered by others.

"Abigail Abigail? Abigail Abigail!"

Azalea got up in despair, then ran to Abigail. After confirming that the other person was still alive, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As expected of the bloodline of the Saint of the Witch Gu Sect, after the seal was broken, the whole person was completely awakened.

As long as you get through this level, you will be a phoenix reborn from the ashes!

"It's terrible! That power just now was so devastating that it destroyed the world!"

"A witch! She is indeed a witch!"

"..."

Looking at the mess all over the ground, everyone was shocked, afraid, and a little scared at the same time.

They never expected that such a terrifying energy would erupt from the body of a thin and frail girl.

"Damn! It was so dangerous! I almost died just now!"

Zhao Hongxiang swallowed, with a lingering fear on his face.

If he had been hit head-on just now, even as a martial arts master, he would have evaporated on the spot.

"Who is this witch? Is she so scary?"

Jiang Xiuzhen frowned deeply and felt a chill down his back.

In addition to being happy to survive the disaster, he was more afraid.

"Such evil spirits must be killed, otherwise they will harm the common people!"

Master Jie Xin had a cold face, and his originally compassionate eyes were filled with a murderous spirit.

"That's right! This witch has amazing power. If we don't kill her today, we will all be unlucky in the future!" Zhao Hongxiang quickly reacted.
These people forced Robinson to death. They had a grudge against Abigail for killing his father, and the two sides were fighting to the death.

If the tiger is allowed to return to the mountain, there will be endless troubles!

"Why are you still standing there? This witch is endangering the martial arts world. Whoever can cut off her head will be a great contributor to the entire martial arts world!" Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly shouted.

"Kill the witch! Support justice!" Zhao Hongxiang raised his arms and shouted.

"Take advantage of her illness to make her sick. Once she wakes up, we will suffer again!"

"That's right! We must kill her, otherwise we will all die!"

"Kill, kill, kill! Kill the witch!"

Seeing Abigail unconscious, everyone became bolder again.

One by one, they held knives, shouted slogans, and rushed forward to kill.

Cut the grass without eradicating its roots, but it will grow again when the spring breeze blows.

The threat of the witch is too great. In the current situation, either you die or I die.

"Who dares to hurt my apprentice!"

Dustin suddenly fell from the sky and stood in front of Huang Yinyin.

The whole person was full of murderous intent, with a fierce look in his eyes.

The powerful grandmaster's pressure made everyone stop again in shock.

He had been fighting with Ronald just now and had no time to care about others. He could only watch Robinson being forced to death.

Fortunately, Black Phoenix's shocking blow isolated the battlefield, giving him a chance to protect Abigail.

"Boy! This witch has harmed countless people, do you still want to protect her?!" Jiang Xiuzhen shouted sharply.

"Hmph! I don't think you are a good person for associating with evil spirits! Get out of here! Otherwise, you will be punished with the same crime!" Zhao Hongxiang threatened.

In their eyes, Abigail is now a greater threat than Dustin.

"What kind of witch? It's all bullshit!"

Dustin snorted coldly: "You bunch of scum, for your own selfish interests, confuse right and wrong, bully the weak, and do despicable and shameless things; you keep claiming to be righteous, but you cause innocent people to have their families destroyed. You are the real monsters!"

"Presumptuous!"

Chapter 1015

Jiang Xiuzhen glared: "We are to eliminate harm for the people and save the common people. If you are stubborn, you will be the enemy of the entire martial arts world!"

"That's right! Capture him immediately, otherwise you will be a public enemy of the martial arts world!" Zhao Hongxiang shouted.

"Amitabha, please put down the butcher's knife before you can become a Buddha immediately." Master Jiexin clasped his hands together and put on a look of compassion.

"Rescue the common people? Public enemy of martial arts?"

Dustin smiled coldly, with a face full of sarcasm: "If the martial arts world is full of scum like you; if the world does not distinguish between black and white, and good and evil are unclear; if everyone helps the evildoer and is ungrateful - then today, I will be with the entire world. So what if Wulin is our enemy?!"

"If you say I am a demon, then I will become a demon; if you say I am a demon, then I will become a demon!"

"I only have one thing to say, whoever dares to hurt my apprentice will die!"

"Not convinced? Just come forward and give it a try!"

"Let's see if I, with my demon body, can drag you decent people into the bottomless abyss!"

"come!!"

After speaking, Dustin took a step forward suddenly.

The whole person is filled with evil spirits and boiling murderous intent, like a devil coming to the world, which makes people afraid.

For a time, even Jiang Xiuzhen and the other three were shocked.

Is this guy crazy?

How dare you challenge the entire martial arts world? Don't you want to die?

"Don't panic, everyone!"

At this time, Ronald suddenly stepped forward and said loudly: "He was seriously injured and his true energy was exhausted. He is now a candle in the wind. There is nothing to be afraid of!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone became energetic.

After working on it for a long time, it turned out to be an embroidered pillow.

"Everyone, listen to my order and kill this thief together! Kill!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ronald jumped up and took the lead in attacking.

With the leadership of the martial arts leader, everyone was inspired and raised their swords one after another.

"kill!!"

With a roar, all the warriors swarmed forward and launched the final attack.
Seeing this, Dustin took a deep breath, pointed his sword a little higher in the sky, and suddenly shouted: "The sky!!"

锵——! !

The sound of the sword being unsheathed was heard.

Immediately afterwards, a black light suddenly shot out from the ground, shooting straight into the sky with the force of thunder!

Wherever the black light passes, everything is indestructible and nothing can stop it.

Because the speed was too fast, a long black trail was directly drawn in the air.

At first glance, it looks like a soaring black dragon!

"Cut!!"

Dustin's face was fierce and he swung his sword finger downwards.

"Buzz~!"

Just listen to a soft cry.

The Sky Sword suddenly turned around and turned into a black light, slashing down heavily on the people on the ground.

Like a world-destroying heavenly punishment, it hit the crowd directly.

"boom!!"

There was a loud noise and sword energy exploded.

Thousands of black lights suddenly exploded.

Hundreds of warriors were torn apart on the spot and died!

Jiang Xiuzhen's arm was cut off directly, and his arm was dripping with blood.

Zhao Hongxiang felt as if he had been struck by lightning. He was blown away more than ten meters away and vomited blood.

Master Jiexin's eyes were stabbed blind, his whole person was beyond recognition, and he screamed repeatedly.

Tianhe Sect, Zhenhun Sect, Dabei Temple, and the disciples of various sects all suffered heavy losses.

The place where the Cang Qiong Sword fell was completely a Shura Hell with flesh and blood flying everywhere!
Chapter 1016

"What a powerful sword!"

Ronald was so frightened that he teleported a hundred meters, his heart pounding with fear.

When he saw the Sky Sword coming out, he realized something was wrong and reacted immediately.

Fortunately, he ran fast, otherwise if he was hit by the sword just now, his fate would not be any better than Jiang Xiuzhen and the other three.

"Oh my god! I severely injured three great masters with one sword and killed hundreds of masters. Is this guy a human or a ghost?!"

"Monster! What a monster!"

Some neutral warriors looked at the broken limbs and arms in front of them and stood there blankly.

Everyone's eyes widened with fear on their faces.

Fortunately, I didn’t participate in the siege just now, otherwise I would have been out of luck.

"That's amazing! He is indeed a young grandmaster who is rare to see in a century!"

Looking at that majestic figure, Shen Yao felt inexplicably excited.

He used his own strength to fight against various sects and killed these people to a complete defeat.

Such majesty is rare in the world!

"If someone can make an enemy of the entire martial arts world for me, I will die without regrets."

Han Yi murmured to herself, her eyes full of splendor.

What woman wouldn’t like such an outstanding talent who is extremely protective of his shortcomings?

"No way? Does this guy really want to fight alone?"

Han Zhenzhi and Shen Chong looked at each other, with shock and fear on their faces.

The four great masters, plus hundreds of warriors, attacked and besieged at the same time.

Logically speaking, Dustin should definitely die.

As a result, the opponent only used one sword to kill the entire audience!

It’s really terrible!

"Who dares to step forward and give it a try?!"

Dustin raised his hand and made a move, and the Sky Sword fell into his palm.
The whole person was full of murderous intent, with a fierce look on his face.

The remaining two to three hundred warriors were already frightened.

Everyone was trembling, terrified, and couldn't even hold their weapons steady.

A hundred people were killed with just one sword. If he had used two more swords, wouldn't they have been slaughtered completely?

How could this guy be so terrifying? !

"Since you don't dare to step forward, then get out of here!" Dustin shouted angrily.

"Let's go! Let's go!"

Everyone was so frightened that their livers and gallbladders were split apart, and they quickly got up and ran for their lives.

"Stop!"

Ronald suddenly shouted: "Everyone, please don't mess up your position. This guy has run out of gas and has no strength to fight anymore!"

Hearing this, everyone's faces twitched and they almost wanted to curse.

What the hell! You said the same thing before.

The results of it?

Dustin almost wiped them out with one strike of his sword!

"Leader Ronald, forget it? I am old and young, and I don't want to take any more risks." A bald warrior begged with a sad face.

"Why, you don't even believe what I say?"

Ronald's face darkened: "The sword strike just now has exhausted all his true energy. I dare to conclude that this kid will never be able to swing the second sword!"

"I don't care anymore, I'm leaving anyway."

The bald warrior was obviously frightened. He threw the knife away and ran away.

Using one's own life to test whether the opponent's sword is not sharp, isn't this stupid?

"Stop! I tell you to stop!"

Ronald shouted twice, but when he saw that the bald warrior didn't respond, he immediately became angry: "Seeking death!"

He suddenly raised his hand and struck him with a palm from the air.

"boom!"

The body of the bald warrior exploded on the spot and was torn into pieces.
Sprinkling blood all over the ground.

"ah?!"

Seeing this scene, everyone was startled and looked panicked.

No one expected that Ronald could be so ruthless and kill someone directly after a disagreement.

Isn’t it too cruel?

"Hmph! As a decent person, how can we be afraid of demons?"

Ronald's sharp gaze swept around and said righteously: "Our duty is to eliminate demons and defend the Tao. If anyone dares to be a deserter today, don't blame me for being cruel!"

As soon as these words came out, there was a commotion all around.

Being unable to fight and unable to escape, isn't this forcing them to die?

How can there be such a martial arts leader?

Chapter 1017

Everyone looked at each other in disbelief and anger.

But due to Ronald's lustful power, he dared not speak out in anger.

"You two, go kill that guy. When the job is done, I will definitely give you a heavy reward!"

Ronald casually pointed out two warriors to serve as scapegoats.

"ah?"

The expressions of the two changed greatly, and they waved their hands repeatedly: "Leader Ronald! We can't do it, we are too weak, we are no match at all!"

"Stop talking nonsense! Act as ordered immediately, otherwise, you will die!" Ronald shouted sharply.

Upon hearing this, the two warriors turned pale and almost collapsed to the ground.

There were only two ways before them, either to fight Dustin or to be killed by Ronald.

"Ronald! What's the point of finding two scapegoats? If you have the guts, come up and try the sword yourself!" Dustin suddenly spoke loudly.

"Hmph! Stop pretending here. Your internal injuries have recurred and your true energy has been exhausted. Now you're afraid you can't even stand still?" Lei Wanjun sneered.

"Really? Since you are so sure, then come here." Dustin waved.

"Why do I need to take action personally to deal with a kid like you? These two people are enough to kill you!"

With that said, Ronald hit the feet of the two warriors with a palm, blasting a hole, and shouted: "Why are you still standing there? Come on! Otherwise, we will be punished as deserters!"

The two warriors were shivering and could only push up.

If you die in Dustin's hands, you will at least have a good reputation for dying in the line of duty. If you are killed by Ronald, you will become a coward and a deserter.

"Damn it! Let's fight!"

After approaching a certain distance, the two warriors looked at each other and launched attacks at the same time.

Dustin frowned, raised his hand and swung his sword.

"Whoops!"

A sword light flashed.

The two warriors froze, and their heads fell to the ground on the spot.

After swinging the sword, Dustin suddenly turned pale and spat out a mouthful of blood.

Then his body trembled and he collapsed directly to the ground.
At this moment, he was sweating like rain and panting like an ox.

The whole person seemed to be deflated, without any momentum or pressure.

Ronald guessed right, he had indeed run out of gas.

Having been seriously injured and overwhelmed, coupled with the continuous battles and huge consumption, it is extremely difficult to survive until now.

Especially the sword blow just now completely drained him of his energy and energy, and he only had to hold on with one breath to keep him from falling.

I thought I could use my remaining power to scare these people, but I didn't expect that Ronald saw through it.

After all, we still can't survive this disaster.

"Hahaha...did you see that? I said earlier that this kid is at the end of his strength, what do you think? Who else is dissatisfied?"

Ronald laughed wildly and was very proud.

"It seems that this guy is really in trouble, Alliance Leader Ronald is really wise and powerful!"

"Hmph! After fighting for so long, even a strong man should fall. It's a miracle that this kid can hold on until now!"

"Damn it! It turned out to be a bluff. It really scared me. I had to chop him up several times!"

"..."

Seeing Dustin vomiting blood and falling to the ground, the warriors who were almost scared out of their wits immediately became arrogant and high-spirited, and began to pretend to be powerful.

A posture ready to make a move.

"Azalea!"

Dustin supported his body with the Sky Sword and stood up tremblingly. At the same time, he took out the black Bianhua flower and threw it into Azalea's hand: "Take the flower, take Abigail, and leave quickly. I will take care of you!"

"You? Are you okay?"

Azalea frowned, his face solemn.

"I can only buy you some time for a cup of tea. Whether you can escape or not depends entirely on you."

Dustin took a deep breath and his eyes became sharp again.

"take care!"

Azalea didn't waste any words, and ran away carrying the unconscious Abigail.

"Stop them! Don't let anyone go!"

Ronald raised his hand and waved.
The warriors did not dare to hesitate and immediately swarmed forward, trying to pursue and intercept him.

Dustin slowly raised his sword and was about to fight to the death.

In the sky, it suddenly started snowing.

The snowflakes are flying and falling one after another.

Like a dream-seeking butterfly, dancing gracefully.

The few warriors who rushed at the front did not notice anything strange and allowed the snowflakes to fall on them.

However, as soon as the snowflakes touched the body, they suddenly exploded, bursting out with amazing energy.

"Bang, bang, bang..."

There was just a burst of explosions, and before several warriors could react, they exploded and died on the spot, spilling large amounts of blood.

The whole audience was shocked!

Chapter 1018

Looking at the grief-stricken Abigail in his arms, Dustin couldn't help but sigh, stretched out his hand to pat her back gently, and comforted: "Uncle Robinson is gone, but I am still here. I will be your relative from now on, and I will never go back." Let no one bully you, I promise!”

"Why? Why? What did I do wrong?"

Abigail kept wailing and crying: "My mother is gone, my father is gone, and now I am alone. I don't understand, why does God do this to me? Why?!"

Her father had been a chivalrous and righteous man throughout his life and had never done anything harmful to nature.

Even if you are assassinated, there is no resentment or revenge.

She really didn't understand why such a person died so miserably in the end?

Could it be that good people really have no rewards?

If this is the case, then she would rather be a heinous villain in this life!

"Little girl, it's useless to rely on God. You have to rely on yourself for everything."

Mo Hentian said calmly: "Remember, to survive, you must be strong enough, strong enough to be feared, and strong enough to change the world!"

Hearing this, Abigail trembled all over and suddenly turned her head: "Who are you?"

"Me?" Mo Hentian smiled slightly: "I am your grandmother."

"Grandma?" Abigail was stunned for a moment: "Why don't I recognize you?"

"I've never had the chance to meet you before, so it's normal that we don't know each other, but it doesn't matter. From now on, your grandmother will protect you, and no one will dare to bully you." Mo Hentian's eyes were full of doting.

Like, so similar.

Mother and daughter are almost carved out of the same mold.

"Uncle, are all what she said true?" Abigail couldn't believe it.

"She is indeed your grandmother, but..."

Before Dustin finished speaking, he was interrupted by Mo Hentian: "Correction, it's grandma!"

What do the multiple "foreign" characters sound like?

Who dares to steal her granddaughter from her?

"Abigail, your grandmother comes from the witchcraft sect and her reputation is not very good outside. Uncle Robinson told me before not to let you get involved." Dustin looked serious.

"Are you...really my grandmother?" Abigail asked tremblingly.

"If it's fake, it will be replaced."
Mo Hentian smiled and nodded: "The blood in your body has awakened. Go home with your grandmother. From now on, you will be the saint of the Witch Gu Sect, and you can kill whoever you want."

"I......"

Abigail opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

She was a little overwhelmed by the unexpected appearance of her grandmother, and felt that her mind was in a mess.

"Abigail, the Witch Gu Cult is not a good place to go. You have better choices." Dustin advised.

"The bloodline of the Saint is the most suitable technique for the Witch Gu Sect. After Abigail returns, I will focus on cultivating her. I believe she will be able to surpass you soon." Mo Hentian raised his head slightly.

"Cultivation is important, but if you go astray, you will regret it for the rest of your life." Dustin retorted.

"Little guy, what does it mean to go astray? Our witchcraft sect has always made a distinction between good and evil, repaying hatred and repaying kindness. We are countless times better than these hypocrites from well-known and upright families. You'd better not ruin our reputation." Mo Hentian warned.

"Abigail, you have to make your own choice. Should you follow me? Or go to the Witch Gu Sect?" Dustin threw back the decision-making power.

"..."

Hearing this, Abigail fell silent.

After thinking carefully for a while, she slowly raised her head and said seriously: "Uncle, I have decided to go with my grandmother."

"Hahaha... Okay! She is indeed my good granddaughter!" Mo Hentian looked overjoyed.

After waiting for so long, I finally have a successor.

"Abigail, there is no turning back. Once you join the witchcraft sect, there will be no other way out. It will be too late to regret it!" Dustin frowned.

The Witch Gu Sect is known as the number one evil sect in the world and stands on the opposite side of all the decent sects of famous families.

Once Abigail becomes a saint, she will not only bear eternal infamy, but she will also be hunted down by countless martial arts figures.

This price is too heavy.

"Uncle, I know you are good to me, but I still have to leave."

"I want to become stronger, I want revenge, I want everyone to fear me!"

"If good people don't live long and the harm lasts for thousands of years, then I would rather be a bloody executioner!"

Chapter 1019

"I want to kill these hypocrites with my own hands! I want to kill everyone who deserves to be killed in this world! I want to completely subvert this false and shabby world!"

Abigail had a firm look on her face and her words were sonorous.

The evil spirit displayed between the eyebrows is intimidating.

"well......"

Hearing this, Dustin couldn't help but sigh.

He knew that Abigail had changed and was no longer the simple and kind-hearted girl before.

But is all this her fault?

Her father risked his life to save everyone.

In the end, these rescued people were forced to death.

Whose fault is it?

Since kindness cannot be rewarded, then kindness can only be abandoned; since justice cannot be publicized, then let evil spread throughout the body.

She was forced to be like this!

"Abigail, no matter what you choose, I will support you."

Dustin raised his hand, rubbed Abigail's head, and said softly: "Remember, Master will always stand behind you. If you are wronged, just come back. If the sky falls, Master will support you. "

"Um!"

Abigail nodded heavily, with tears in her eyes.

"Senior Mo, I hope you can take good care of Abigail."

Dustin turned his eyes to Mo Hentian and said with a serious face: "If you Wu Gu Sect dares to bully her, I guarantee that you will be uprooted!"

"oh?"

Mo Hentian curled up his lips and said with great interest: "Little guy, you are the first person who dares to talk to me like this."

"Since you know my identity, you should also understand that the Rhys family will do what they say." Dustin's eyes were bright.

"Hahaha... interesting, really interesting." Mo Hentian smiled.

Not only was he not angry, but he was even more appreciative.

The weirder the temper, the more she likes it.
"Abigail, see you later."

Dustin patted Abigail's shoulder, then picked up the Biangan flower and turned to leave.

Everyone has his own way to go, and no one can interfere.

All he has to do is give silent blessings.

"Master...goodbye..."

Looking at the retreating figure, Abigail bit her lip with tears in her eyes.

After this separation, I don’t know when we will meet again.

"Abigail, do you want grandma to kill these remnants for you?"

Mo Hentian suddenly glanced at the various sects, and there seemed to be a red light looming in his eyes.

Everyone was so frightened that they broke into cold sweat and trembled.

But they dare not move, like a group of lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

"No need! I will take my revenge myself!"

Abigail refused, then scanned the circle carefully with stern eyes, remembering all the faces present in her mind.

"You scum, listen to me - I will let you live today, but this is not mercy."

"Because one day, I will kill you all!"

"Please remember, I will take back the sins you have committed today tenfold and a hundredfold!"

"I'm going to make you suffer so much; I'm going to make you miserable; I'm going to make you die slowly in fear and despair!"

"Before that, please stay alive and try your best to stay alive!"

"Your life can only be taken by me!"

"Wait! Wait for me to come back for revenge!"

Chapter 1022

Abigail left, holding Robinson's body in her arms.

But before leaving, the words he left behind made people's hair stand on end and sent chills down their backs.

Although they were lucky enough to escape, the people from various sects were not happy at all.

No one expected that the seemingly ordinary girl turned out to be a saint from the Witch Gu Cult.

The horror of the witchcraft religion has long been deeply rooted in people's hearts and is indelible.

Offending the Saint is like putting one foot in the coffin.

The most important thing is that they also forced the saint's father to death.
The hatred for killing one's father is irreconcilable.

From now on, they will live on tenterhooks and fear all the time.

They seemed to have no other choice but to wait for death.

"Leader Lei, what should we do now? We seem to be in big trouble!"

Zhao Hongxiang, who looked pale, staggered up to Ronald.

He was severely injured by Dustin's sword before, and he still hasn't recovered yet.

Jiang Xiuzhen and Jie Xin were even worse. One had a broken arm and the other was blind. They were really brothers in need.

"What are you worried about?"

Ronald glared: "As long as Mo Hentian and the four guardians of Wu Gu Sect don't take action, who can do anything to us?"

"But we forced Robinson to death and offended the saint of the Witch Gu Sect. There will be endless troubles in the future!" Zhao Hongxiang looked solemn.

"Hmph! What does a little girl who is not even talented have to be afraid of? Wait until she becomes a master!" Ronald said coldly.

Now that he has the Heavenly Spirit Pearl in hand, his breakthrough to Grandmaster is just around the corner.

By then, let alone a little girl, even Mo Hentian, the leader of the Wu Gu Sect, would not be afraid at all!

At this moment, inside the Bixia Sect camp.

"Junior sister, don't look at it. Little people like us are really far away from Grandmaster Dustin."

Looking at the dazed Han Yi next to her, Shen Yao couldn't help shaking her head, looking towards the direction where Dustin disappeared, and sighed: "Grandmaster Dustin is the proud son of heaven, the one who can suppress all the great masters. We It’s unattainable in a lifetime.”

She naturally admires young masters like Dustin very much.
But she knew in her heart that the two parties were not from the same world at all.

It's fine to look at it from a distance, but if you get closer, it will only increase your worries.

"It would be nice if he wasn't so good."

Han Yi murmured to himself, with a complex look on his face.

She finally met someone she was attracted to, but unexpectedly the person was so outstanding that she didn't even have the courage to climb high.

It is better to forget each other in the rivers and lakes than to help each other.

Perhaps this situation is the best outcome?

But, why is she so reluctant to let go?

Can you really forget that unparalleled figure?

…….

Half a day later, in the provincial capital, Fengyu Villa.

"Beautiful aunt, would you please wake up? Can you open your eyes and look at Harley?"

"You promised Harley before that you would tell Harley stories, why are you still sleeping in?"

"If you don't wake up, Harley will be angry."

In the ward, a cute little girl was gently shaking Natasha's arm, her big eyes filled with mist.

The pregnant woman next to her, Cecilia Nelson, also had red eyes and felt sad.

Since the death of her husband Nelson Horst, Natasha personally took care of the daily life of mother and daughter.

The hospital's prenatal check-up and Harley's kindergarten were all arranged properly, as if they were treated as family members.

She was not only grateful to Natasha, but also felt more like a sister.

Now that I see the other party unconscious and dying, I can't help but feel a little sad.

"Dr. Watkins, is there really no other way? Will my sister never wake up in her lifetime?"

Ruth Harmon sat beside the bed, with tears in her eyes, holding Natasha's hand tightly.

Since her sister became critically ill, she has been staying by her side and has not rested for two days.

"To be honest, it is already very difficult to keep this breath."

Chapter 1023

Dr. Watkins sighed softly: "The only things that can save her now are the black other shore flower and phoenix Gu. If Elder Dustin can bring the elixir back in time, there is still a great chance. Once time delays for too long, I hope it will It’s getting slimmer and slimmer.”

"Dustin, Dustin! Where have you been? Why haven't you come back yet?" Ruth Harmon muttered to himself with a sad face.

She hasn't told her parents about this yet, because she's really afraid that her parents won't be able to bear the excitement.

"bump!"

At this moment, the door was suddenly knocked open.

Immediately afterwards, Dustin staggered in with his face covered in blood.

The whole person looked quite embarrassed.

"Dr. Watkins! Found it, found the elixir!"

Dustin opened his clothes and carefully took out a black flower that exuded a strange light.

"found it?"

Dr. Watkins took a closer look and instantly looked overjoyed: "It is indeed the black Higanbana flower! Good, good... great!"

"Dr. Watkins! With this black flower of the other side, Natasha can be saved, right?" Dustin looked hopeful.

This elixir was almost paid for with one’s life.

"It can be saved, but I still need your blood."

Dr. Watkins explained: "After the previous treatment, the antidote to the living dead flower has been produced in your blood, which can just help Miss Natasha wake up."

"No problem! How much do you want? Just take it!"

Without saying a word, Dustin directly lifted up his sleeves and prepared to cut the flesh and bleed it.

"etc!"

Dr. Watkins immediately raised his hand to stop him and said seriously: "Elder Dustin, I see that you are seriously injured and your energy and blood are in and out. Now that you are bleeding, your body may not be able to bear it!"

"I can withstand it, no problem, save people first!" Dustin urged again and again.

"Elder Dustin, are you sure?" Dr. Watkins frowned.

With his eyesight, he could naturally tell that Dustin was completely exhausted.

It is already very difficult to stand and speak. Drawing several more bowls of blood will undoubtedly make it worse.

"Cornelius, bring me the bowl!"
Dustin was too lazy to talk nonsense and gave the order directly.

Soon, Cornelius brought a big bowl.

Without saying a word, Dustin immediately made a cut on his arm, and blood quickly gushed out and flowed into the large bowl.

Dr Watkins's mouth twitched when he saw it. How could this guy, who is usually so calm, act stupid at a critical moment?

"That's all, let's get started."

Dr. Watkins stopped persuading him and waited until a large bowl was filled with blood.

Immediately picked up the black Higan flower and soaked it into the blood bowl.

Soon, a strange scene happened.

The black Higan flower melts when exposed to blood, like chocolate, slowly blending into the blood.

As the flowers melted, the originally bright red blood gradually turned black.

There are stars inside, shining brightly, and you can vaguely smell a strange fragrance.

"Ta!"

After the Bianhuahua completely melted, Dr. Watkins threw another pill into the bowl.

After stirring it for a while, it was all fed into Natasha's mouth.

"Elder Dustin, the medicine has been taken. Whether Miss Natasha can wake up next depends on her own luck." Dr. Watkins sighed softly.

After all, we are competing for business with the Lord of Hell. Even if we have Bianhuahua, we dare not say that we can save it 100%.

In the final analysis, it depends on the patient’s body and will.

"Natasha, don't sleep anymore, please wake up, okay?"

Dustin held Natasha's hand, put it against his cheek, and said softly: "When you wake up, I will go shopping with you, eat with you, go to the movies with you, no matter what you want to do, I will I’ll be with you all.”

"Wake up, you must wake up, I can't live without you..."

Time is passing little by little.

Dustin sat beside the bed, staying awake from dusk to dusk, and from dusk to dawn.

Just keep guarding, guarding.

Three days later, Dustin finally couldn't hold on any longer and passed out beside the bed.

Chapter 1024

I do not know how long it has been.

When Dustin woke up faintly, he found that he was already lying on the bed.

The sunlight shines through the window, making it look a bit dazzling.

"Dustin, you finally woke up!"

When Ruth, who was standing by, saw him, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

"How long have I been asleep?"
Dustin asked subconsciously.

Having just woken up, his thinking is still a little confused.

"You have been in a coma for three days. Fortunately, Dr. Watkins said you are fine, otherwise we would have prepared a coffin for you." Ruth said.

"Three days? So long?"

After being startled for a moment, Dustin suddenly reacted: "Oh, by the way! Where is your sister? How is she? Did she wake up?"

"My sister?"

Hearing this, Ruth's face quickly turned gloomy, lowered her head, and choked up: "My sister...she has passed away..."

"What? Died?!"

As soon as these words came out, Dustin stood stunned on the spot as if he had been struck by lightning.

His originally ugly face turned pale as paper in an instant, and he seemed to have lost his soul.

"How could this happen? No...impossible!"

"I have obviously found the black flower of the other side, why is Natasha still dead? Why?!"

Dustin shook his head crazily, his face full of disbelief.

He couldn't imagine and couldn't accept this result.

Didn’t you say there was help?

Why can't it be saved?

Why? ?

"No! I'm going to find her. I don't believe she just left like that!"
Dustin stood up suddenly and stumbled out.

"Who's gone?"

At this moment, a woman suddenly walked in outside the door.

The woman has stunning appearance, tall figure, and refined temperament, as if she were a fairy walking out of a painting.

Shockingly, it was Natasha who had woken up!

"Natasha?"

Seeing the beautiful face in front of him, Chase Dustin was stunned: "You... you're not dead?"

"die?"

Natasha said with a strange face: "I am living well, why should I die?"

"But just now..."

Dustin took advantage of the situation and looked to the side, only to find that Ruth, who had been choking before, suddenly let out a "poof" and finally couldn't help but laugh: "Hahaha...brother-in-law, how are you, have you been cheated? I've been cheated." My sister is so lucky, how could she die? Were you shocked just now?"

"What the hell -"

Dustin was so angry that he almost ran away and raised his hand to hit her. Ruth was so frightened that she quickly hid behind her sister: "Brother-in-law, I'm just joking with you, why are you so impatient?"

"Stinky girl! Can you just joke about this kind of thing? Do you know how scary it is?!" Dustin was a little angry.

When he heard the news of Natasha's death, his heart almost stopped.

The whole person's energy seemed to have been drained.

"Ruth! Such a big man has no sense of propriety at all!"

Natasha raised her hand, hit her sister on the head, and scolded: "Go! Prepare some food for your brother-in-law. He has just woken up and is still very weak. He needs to be replenished."

"oh."

Ruth stuck out his tongue, and immediately rushed out of the door under Dustin's eager eyes.

"Husband, how is your injury? Do you want to..."

Natasha turned around and was about to ask a few questions when Dustin suddenly rushed forward, hugged her in his arms, and held her tightly, not letting go for a long time.

There are thousands of words in my heart, but I don’t know how to express them.

Chapter 1025

He could only hold her tightly, feel her body temperature and smell her fragrance.

It wasn't until this moment that his hanging heart was finally completely relieved.

"It's good to be alive."

After a long time, Dustin murmured a few words.

"Okay, okay, stop hugging me. If you hug me anymore, I will almost be out of breath."

Natasha smiled knowingly and patted Chase Dustin on the back.

Although I enjoyed this moment very much, the other party's hug was too tight.

"Ahem...I'm sorry, I lost my temper a little."

Dustin reacted immediately and quickly let go of his hand.

I couldn't help it just now and didn't realize it at all.

"I'm very happy that you can be so rude. At least it proves that you care about me." Natasha smiled sweetly, feeling happy in her heart.

Now, the two of them can be regarded as sharing life and death together.

This alone is far superior to Dahlia.

So what if you’re married?

We even changed our lives!

"Husband, you take a good rest first, and I'll go see if the medicine is ready."

Natasha stood up on tiptoes, kissed Dustin on the face, and then turned around and went out.

Looking at the other party's graceful back, Dustin smiled slightly, feeling equally sweet in his heart.

Finally got through this disaster!

"Cornelius."

After calming down, Dustin called Cornelius in at the door and asked, "Has anything happened in the recent period?"

Natasha was in a coma for three days, and he also slept for three days.

Come and go, and a week has passed.

"Master Dustin, the provincial capital has been relatively quiet recently, and nothing major has happened."
As he said that, Cornelius suddenly changed the subject: "Oh, by the way, the Harmon family should pay attention to it. Since Harmon Trent came to power, some of the heroes and veterans of the Harmon family were all forced away by Harmon Trent's father and daughter. Now The Harmon family, the situation is very bad."

"Harmon Trent is eliminating dissidents. Anyone who doesn't listen to his orders will be driven away. This stupid approach is no less than self-immolation." Dustin shook his head.

Even if the Harmon family has a solid background, they cannot hold back Trent Harmon's actions.

"Master Dustin, I think the Harmon family is a hidden danger."

Cornelius said again: "You asked me to send someone to protect Hector Harmon. In just a few days, Hector Harmon was kidnapped three times and assassinated twice. Fortunately, we resolved them all."

"Um?"

Dustin frowned: "It was all done by insiders of the Harmon family?"

"Although they are all hired killers, this matter has absolutely nothing to do with Trent Harmon's father and daughter." Cornelius said very firmly.

"It seems that his fox tail is finally showing."

Dustin rubbed his chin, and said thoughtfully: "Well, you continue to send people to watch. If Trent Harmon has any moves, tell me at any time. I will find a chance to catch them all!"

"Yes." Cornelius nodded.

"Oh, by the way, is there any movement between Ronald and Wumeng recently?" Dustin asked suddenly.

"After Ronald came back from the Black Forest, he retreated directly, and no one was seen. The deputy leader of the Wumeng has all the power to take care of him." Cornelius replied.

"Retreat?" Dustin snorted coldly: "This guy intends to borrow the Heavenly Spirit Orb to break through the realm of the Great Master. Unfortunately, I will not do what he wants."

"Master Dustin, what are you going to do?" Cornelius asked tentatively.

"Heal your wounds first. After you recover from your injuries, I will publicly challenge Ronald, the martial arts leader!" Dustin said surprisingly.

"What? Challenge the martial arts leader?"

Cornelius's eyes almost popped out: "Master Dustin! Are you kidding me? Among the five great masters, Ronald is the strongest. Wouldn't it be suicide to challenge such a big man?"

"It's hard to say who will die."

Dustin squinted his eyes, and said murderously: "Sooner or later, Ronald and I will have a battle. If there is no winner in the Black Forest, then we will fight to the death in the Martial League. If he wants to break through the Grand Master, he must pass through the battle." My barrier!"

Ronald is not dead, he is sorry for Uncle Robinson.

If such a sanctimonious hypocrite can continue to serve as the leader of the martial arts alliance.

Then this martial arts is really hopeless.

Chapter 1026

"My husband, it's time to drink medicine."

While Dustin was chatting with Cornelius, a crisp female voice sounded.

I saw the graceful Natasha walking in with a steaming pottery bowl.

With a charming smile and a rosy face, she carefully held the decoction and brought it to Chase Dustin's mouth.

"Come on, husband, take some medicine."

"..."

Dustin's eyes twitched.

Why does this picture look familiar?

"Husband, what's wrong with you? Drink."

Natasha smiled sweetly, with a bit of playfulness in her beautiful eyes.

"Uh, can you not drink it?"

Dustin was full of resistance.

"Of course not, this is carefully prepared by the slave family for you."

Natasha raised her eyebrows: "Why, you don't suspect that the Nu family is poisoning, do you?"

"Oh, it's so cool to be a ghost under the peonies."

Dustin sighed, then took the soup and drank it in one gulp.

Seeing the misery and laughter of the people in front of her, Natasha finally couldn't help laughing.

"Okay, okay, don't worry, let's go eat first. Today is all about your favorite dishes."

Natasha took out a tissue, wiped Dustin's mouth, then took his arm and walked out of the door.

"Jingle Bell......"

Just a few steps into preparation, the phone suddenly rang.

When Natasha heard the call, her face instantly turned cold.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!"

After responding, she quickly hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Dustin was a little strange.

"Harley ran into trouble in the kindergarten. I have to go there immediately." Natasha explained.

"Okay, I'll accompany you."

Dustin didn't hesitate at all and immediately motioned to Cornelius to drive.

Since Nelson Horst left, he has regarded Harley as his goddaughter.

When your daughter is in trouble, you can't just sit back and watch.

…….

At this moment, inside Golden Apple Kindergarten.

"Bitch! How do you discipline your daughter? Look at this little bastard, he scratched my son's face!"

"My son is pampered and has never been hurt. How dare this bastard hit my son? I think she is tired of living!"

A fat and luxuriously dressed rich lady was pointing at Cecilia’s nose and yelling curses.

Next to him stood a fat little man with a sinewy face.

The little fat man is very strong, much taller than his peers. There is a faint nail scratch on the left side of his face.

"Mrs. Liu, children are bound to bump into each other. Besides, it was your son who made the first move."

Cecilia glanced at Harley, who had a bruised nose and swollen face, and couldn't help but feel a little distressed.

It's just that because of the other party's identity, he didn't dare to have an attack.

"Hmph! So what if my son made the first move? If this little bastard hadn't provoked my son, how could my son beat her? In the end, it was all this little bastard's fault!" Mrs. Liu put her hands on her hips and looked menacing.

"Harley, what's going on? Did you get into some trouble?" Cecilia turned around and asked.

"I didn't, I didn't..."

Harley shook his head repeatedly and said with an aggrieved look: "It was Liu Zixin who scolded me first. He scolded me for not having a father and calling me a bastard. Then he led his classmates to beat me. Mom, I didn't make a mistake. It's not Harley's fault. ."

As he spoke, tears began to fall again.

"Harley, don't cry, mommy believes in you."

Cecilia wiped her daughter's tears, turned around and said, "Mrs. Liu, did you hear everything? It's because your son didn't discipline him well, and he scolded and beat him. Moreover, the injuries on my daughter's face are worse than yours." My son is much more serious."

Chapter 1027

"fart!"

Mrs. Liu glared: "How can this little bitch be compared to my precious son? A hair of my son's is worth more than her life! I'm warning you, kneel down and admit your mistake quickly, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!"

"Mrs. Liu! Can you be reasonable? It's obviously your son's fault, why should we apologize?" Lin Juan frowned.

"Snapped!"

Mrs. Liu raised her hand and slapped Cecilia hard on the face, scolding: "I'll apologize if I ask you to apologize. Where's all the nonsense? If you dare to force Lai Lai again, believe it or not, I'll tear your mouth apart!"

"you--"

Cecilia gritted her teeth and showed no anger on her face.

She didn't expect that the other party would be so unreasonable and would not apologize if he made a mistake, but he would actually hit him.

What a deception!

"Don't hit my mother!"

Harley suddenly stood in front of his mother, with his hands open and his little face full of anger: "You bad guy! Old witch! I'm going to ask Ultraman to beat you!"

"Hey! You little bastard! You really deserve a beating!"

Mrs. Liu became angry and slapped Harley on the face, knocking him to the ground.

For a while, nosebleeds came out.

"Harley!"

Cecilia was startled and quickly picked up her daughter.

Looking at Harley's red and swollen face, her heart was bleeding.

"You little bastard without a father deserves to be beaten!"

The little fat man put his hands on his hips, feeling very proud.

"Listen up, you two untouchables. Kneel down and apologize immediately, and then compensate my son one million for medical expenses. Otherwise, I will make you walk around without food!"

"You, you are simply being unreasonable!"

Cecilia was so angry that she said, "I want to call the police, and I want the policeman to make a judgment!"

As he said that, he took out his cell phone and prepared to make a call.

"Call the police?"
Mrs. Liu grabbed the phone, threw it to the ground, and cursed: "Bitch! Do you think calling the police is useful? To tell you the truth, my man is an officer in the police station! My brother is a well-known big shot! Even if I dig You have been buried in a pit, and no one dares to say anything!"

"I...I don't believe there is no royal law in the world!" Cecilia said angrily.

"The king's law? What I say is the king's law!"

Mrs. Liu said, and slapped Cecilia on the face again.

The latter's feet softened and he fell directly to the ground.

Plus, with my big belly, I couldn’t get up at all for a while.

People around watched helplessly but did not dare to step forward to help.

"Mother!"

Harley cried anxiously and pulled her mother's arm hard, but she couldn't pull it at all.

Instead, he knocked himself down because he used too much force.

There was a female kindergarten teacher who couldn't stand it anymore and was about to give her a hand, but Mrs. Liu glared at her and she immediately shrank back in fear.

"Son, didn't that little bastard hit you just now? Go up and hit me back. Beat me to death. Mom will support you!" Mrs. Liu patted her son on the shoulder.

"You little bastard, let's see if I don't beat you to death!"

The little fat man instantly became emboldened. He pressed Harley to the ground, raised his fists, and started beating him.

There was absolutely no scruples about what to do.

"Hit! Hit hard! Good fight!"

Mrs. Liu clapped and laughed, looking very proud.

"Stop!"

At this moment, a roar suddenly sounded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a figure flashed in and slapped the little fat man on the face.

"Snapped!"

There was a crisp sound, and the little fat man's face was distorted by the blow. His whole body was ejected on the spot, and he fell hard.

Chapter 1028

The sudden scene startled everyone.

No one expected that someone would dare to hit Mrs. Liu’s son.

You know, Mrs. Liu is famous for being domineering in this area, and no one dares to mess with her.

"Ouch! I got it!"

After being startled for a moment, Mrs. Liu immediately exclaimed, ran forward and picked up the dizzy little fat man.

At this moment, the little fat man had a crooked nose, a slanted mouth, bleeding mouth, and two front teeth.

Especially the half of the face that was beaten was extremely red and swollen.

"Son! Don't scare me! Wake up!"

Mrs. Liu panicked a little and kept pinching him. After the little fat man came to his senses, she relaxed slightly.

But soon, her expression turned ferocious.

"Who is it? Who hit my son just now? Stand up for me!"

Mrs. Liu turned around suddenly, gnashing her teeth as if she wanted to eat someone.

"it's me!"

Dustin took a step forward, his face gloomy.

Especially after seeing the scars on Lin Juan and Harley's faces, their eyes were filled with murderous intent.

"Bitch! How dare you hit my son? Do you know who I am?!" Mrs. Liu shouted sharply.

She has always been the only one to bully others, and no one has ever dared to act wild in front of her.

"Snapped!"

Without saying a word, Dustin raised his hand and slapped her, asking, "Who are you?"

"I......"

Mrs. Liu covered her face and was about to speak, but Dustin slapped her again, causing her to stagger and almost fall.

"Who are you?"

Dustin spoke again.

"I am......"
"Snapped!"

Mrs. Liu opened her mouth, but before she could register her number, she received another heavy slap on the face.

"Tell me again, who are you?"

Dustin asked coldly.

"you--!"

Mrs. Liu was furious and was about to curse.

Dustin didn't give him a chance at all, and slapped him hard on the face again.

"who are you?"

"Snapped!"

"say."

"Snapped!"

"Why are not you talking?"

"Snapped!"

"Weren't you still crazy just now? If you have the ability, say something and let me hear it."

"..."

Dustin asked while beating her, which made Mrs. Liu dizzy and her nose was bruised and her face was swollen.

The whole person was leaning against the wall, teetering on the edge of collapse, unable to speak.

After more than a dozen slaps, Mrs. Liu was completely unrecognizable, her mouth and nose were bleeding, and even her teeth seemed to have fallen out.

The whole person looked miserable.

Some parents and kindergarten teachers around were stunned.

"Oh my God! Who is this person? He even dares to beat Mrs. Liu? Do you want to risk your life?"

"Looking at his appearance, he probably doesn't know how powerful Mrs. Liu is. He will suffer a lot!"

"You really don't know how high the sky is! If you offend Mrs. Liu, I guess you are not far from death."

"..."
Chapter 1029

Everyone pointed and whispered, all surprised by Dustin's boldness.

The trouble that could have been solved by just apologizing had to be made bigger.

Now, let’s beat Mrs. Liu like this. Either her hands and feet will be cut off, or she will be buried alive.

"Snapped!"

Dustin slapped Mrs. Liu to the ground again and asked, "Tell me, who are you?"

Mrs. Liu's whole face was distorted. She felt like the world was spinning, her head was dizzy, and she couldn't even tell the direction.

"Stop!"

At this time, the principal of the kindergarten suddenly broke through the crowd and ran in hastily.

When she saw Mrs. Liu who was swollen into a pig's head, she was instantly frightened and quickly helped her to a chair: "Ouch! Mrs. Liu, how did you get hurt like this? Who did it?"

Mrs. Liu raised her hand tremblingly and pointed at Dustin.

"Bold!"

The director turned around angrily and shouted angrily: "Who are you? How dare you attack Mrs. Liu? Do you know how much trouble you have caused!"

"Who are you? Dare to point fingers at me?" Dustin said with a cold face.

"I?"

The principal puffed up his chest and said proudly: "My surname is Zhang, and I am the principal here. I am in charge of all matters of the kindergarten!"

"Director Zhang, right? You came just in time."

Dustin nodded and pointed at Mrs. Liu: "That shrew is unreasonable and bullies others. Kick her out immediately!"

"Nonsense!"

Director Zhang glared and shouted: "It's obviously you who beat someone, but you still dare to slander Mrs. Liu? It's like a thief shouting to catch a thief!"

"I beat her because she deserved to be beaten. Open your eyes and see. The injuries on my sister-in-law's face and the injuries on my goddaughter's body were all caused by her. I was just following the rules of others. It's just a treatment for the person." Dustin said calmly.

"Yes, Principal Zhang, it was mother and son who bullied others too much and deliberately caused trouble." Lin Juan tried to explain.

"Shut up!"

Director Zhang turned around and roared, then turned to Dustin and said domineeringly: "I didn't see anything just now, I only saw you beating people. Now, I order you to immediately apologize to Mrs. Liu and pay compensation." All losses, otherwise don’t blame me for calling the police and arresting people!”

"Are you blind or something?"
Dustin said with a cold face: "When this shrew started beating someone, you were watching the fire from the other side, pretending that nothing happened. Now that this shrew has suffered a loss, you jumped out immediately, bared your teeth and claws, and made all kinds of noises. Could it be that Are you a dog she raised?"

"You - you are presumptuous!"

Seeing that his little idea was exposed, Principal Zhang couldn't help but get angry: "I'm warning you, if you don't apologize today, I will expel Harley Horst from the kindergarten! Never hire her!"

"Expelled from the kindergarten? Haha... Principal Zhang, you have such great authority!"

Dustin sneered: "Do you think there is only a kindergarten like this in the provincial capital? If we leave here, my baby will have no way to study?"

"That's right! I have been in the education field for twenty years and have connections all over the place. As long as I say a word, no kindergarten will dare to accept this little bastard!" Principal Zhang said sternly.

"What did you say?"

Dustin's face darkened.

The word "little bastard" already made him angry.

"What? Are you scared?"

Director Zhang smiled proudly: "Listen to me, as long as I don't nod, no one will dare to accept this little wild man..."

"Snapped!"

Before he finished speaking, Dustin raised his hand and slapped Director Zhang away.

Everyone was dumbfounded again.

Is this guy too courageous?

Aren’t you afraid of being banned by the director?

"You...you dare to hit me?"

Director Zhang got up in embarrassment, covering his burning face, feeling shocked and angry at the same time.

Which of those parents of students would not nod and bow when they saw her? Flattery?

Even if it’s a gift, it still depends on her mood.

As it turned out, the guy in front of her was not only unkind to her, he even hit her. Is this going to turn the world upside down? !

"What's wrong with hitting you?"

Dustin scolded with a cold face: "You follow the trend, don't distinguish between black and white, and use your power to bully others. Let this bitch like you teach and educate people. It is simply misleading the children!"

Chapter 1030

Dustin's words were so loud that Director Zhang was so angry that he trembled all over and his face turned green and white, as if he had eaten a fly.

Some parents of students around who had been suppressed by Principal Zhang also secretly applauded and were very relieved.

You usually look down on others, are you feeling deflated now?

"You...you dare to scold me? Who do you think you are? And you dare to preach to me?!"

Principal Zhang was furious and furious: "Just wait! I'm going to expel Harley Horst from the kindergarten! I'm going to ban her! I'm going to keep her from going to school for the rest of her life! I'm going to ban all of you!"

"block?"

Dustin snorted coldly and kicked Principal Zhang to the ground: "You want to try to block one of them? I want to see how capable you are today!"

Principal Zhang was kicked so hard that he fell to the ground. After getting up, he immediately shouted at the top of his voice: "Security! Security! Where did he go? Someone come quickly!"

Following her roar, two security guards quickly ran in.

But before he could take action, Chase Dustin turned around and glared, and he was stunned on the spot.

For a moment, my back felt cold and I was sweating. It was as if I was being stared at by a wild beast, and I didn’t dare to move.

"Hey! What are you two doing standing still? Beat him!"

Seeing that the two security guards didn't respond, Director Zhang was furious. He raised his hand and slapped each of them, cursing: "Trash! Why should I feed you? It's useless!"

The two security guards covered their faces and dared not speak in anger.

"The surname is Zhang! A poor loser dares to run wild here. How did you become the director of the garden?!"

At this time, Mrs. Liu stood up staggeringly and said angrily: "I'm warning you, if you don't give me an explanation for this matter today, I will never end it with you!"

"ah?"

Director Zhang's face froze, and he hurriedly stepped forward and said with a smile: "Mrs. Liu, it's none of my business, it's all this guy's arrogance and domineering. But don't worry, I've already called the police, and the patrol will be on the way soon." Just here, I’ll make sure he can’t eat and walk around today!”

"Hmph! And that bitch and the little bastard, we can't let them go!" Mrs. Liu looked resentful.

"No problem, no problem!" Director Zhang nodded and bowed.

"You still dare to be mean-mouthed, right?"

Dustin's eyes turned cold, and he slapped Mrs. Liu to the ground again. At the same time, he slapped her a few times, kicking and scolding her: "I'm going to make you talk bad! I'm going to give you a bad mouth! If I don't teach you a lesson, You really don’t know that Lord Ma has three eyes!”

"You, you, you...you are presumptuous!"

Director Zhang was shocked and angry, but he did not dare to step forward to help.
She had also experienced the slap from Dustin just now, it was really painful.

You can tell the clues from Mrs. Liu's unrecognizable face.

"Stop! Stop it all!"

At this moment, several people in uniforms suddenly rushed in from the door.

The leader was a middle-aged man about forty years old.

The man was broad-shouldered and round-waisted, with a burly physique, and paired with that ferocious face, he was very oppressive.

As soon as he appeared, he was so frightened that the crowd dispersed, not daring to stand in the way.

"It's Inspector Liu! Inspector Liu is here!"

"That's bad! This guy beat Mrs. Liu like this. Now when Detective Liu comes, won't he be finished?"

"With Inspector Liu's power, even if this guy doesn't die, he will still be in jail!"

As soon as the uniformed man appeared, the scene immediately became commotion.

Everyone whispered and looked at Dustin with sympathy, pity, and gloating.

"Inspector Liu, you are finally here!"

When Director Zhang saw it, he seemed to have seen a savior. He quickly ran forward and started to complain: "If you had come a moment later, Mrs. Liu would have been beaten to death!"

"Huh? What's going on?"

Liu Wensheng frowned.

"O-husband...husband!"

At this time, wailing sounds were heard, and Mrs. Liu, whose face was covered in blood, crawled all the way to Liu Wensheng's feet.

"May I ask who's calling?"

Liu Wensheng was slightly startled, unable to react.

"Inspector Liu! She is your wife, Mrs. Liu!"

Chapter 1031

Director Zhang gave a timely reminder.

"Wife?"

Liu Wensheng took a closer look and his eyes widened instantly: "You, how did you get hurt like this?"

"It's all him...that guy did it all!"

Mrs. Liu stretched out her hand tremblingly and pointed at Dustin.

"It's you?"

Liu Wensheng looked over and his expression quickly turned gloomy: "Did you hit my wife?!"

"it's me."

Dustin nodded and admitted frankly: "This shrew is domineering and can't do anything. I just taught her a lesson."

"You are so brave! How dare you teach my woman a lesson?"

Liu Wensheng's face was sullen and his eyes were very unkind: "Tell me, how do you plan to solve this matter?"

In this land, everyone must give him some face.

Anyone who dares to hit his wife must have a strong background or be a fool.

Before he could find out his identity, he still left some leeway and didn't say anything to death.

"Let this shrew apologize to us, and I won't care about what happened today." Dustin said calmly.

"What? Apologize?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked shocked.

Is this guy crazy?

You hit someone and you still want them to apologize?

The most important thing is that it was in front of Inspector Liu.

This is because you don’t take Inspector Liu seriously at all!

"You bastard! Do you know what you are talking about?"

Before Liu Wensheng could speak, Director Zhang on the side couldn't help it anymore and yelled loudly: "This is Inspector Liu from the patrol room! One person is inferior to ten thousand people! How dare you act so presumptuously in front of Inspector Liu? I see you I’m tired of living!”

Detective Liu is firmly in second place in the patrol room.
It is no exaggeration to say that a casual word can determine the life or death of ordinary people.

"This beast is so bold! Hurry... catch him quickly! Torture him severely!" Mrs. Liu gritted her teeth.

That hateful look made Dustin want to peel off his skin and twitch.

"Boy! How dare you be so crazy after hitting someone? What confidence do you have?!"

Liu Wensheng squinted his eyes, burning with anger, obviously unable to bear it any longer.

"You said you wanted to solve it, and I gave you a solution. What, are you still dissatisfied with anything?" Dustin asked back.

"Hmph! Since you are so disrespectful, don't blame me for handling it impartially!"

Liu Wensheng waved his hand and shouted: "Come here! Arrest this guy and put him in jail!"

"yes!"

Afterwards, several patrol officers immediately took out their handcuffs and prepared to arrest people.

"Wait!"

At this time, Natasha, who had been watching coldly, suddenly walked out.

That outstanding appearance and excellent temperament immediately attracted everyone's attention.

"Harmon...Miss Harmon?"

Liu Wensheng's pupils shrank, feeling uneasy for no reason.

Why is the daughter of the Harmon family here?

"Inspector Liu, I can clearly see what happened just now. It was your wife who hit someone first. If you want to arrest her, you should arrest her first!" Natasha said coldly.

"Bah! Where did this vixen come from? How dare you point fingers at Inspector Liu?"

Director Zhang glared and said in a threatening manner: "I'm warning you to stay away, or I'll arrest you too!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Liu Wensheng slapped Principal Zhang hard on the face and cursed: "What the hell! Why did you say that? Apologize to Miss Harmon quickly!"

Chapter 1032

"ah?"

Director Zhang was stunned, covering his burning face, a little at a loss.

I spoke for you, but you still hit me?

Where is this fuss coming from?

"What are you doing standing still? Apologize!"

Liu Wensheng slapped him again with his backhand.

Big people don’t dare to mess with them, but small garden directors can still handle them easily.

"Yes, I'm sorry..."

Director Zhang looked sad and finally squeezed out a few words.

Although I don’t know what happened, it’s obvious that this vixen has a lot of background.

Otherwise, Detective Liu would not have such a big reaction.

"Miss Cao, I'm so sorry. I was blind and didn't notice you just now."

After teaching Principal Zhang a lesson, Liu Wensheng immediately said with a smile on his face: "May I ask Miss Cao, what are you doing here?"

"This is my man, this is my goddaughter."

Natasha said without hesitation: "Your wife just beat my goddaughter. In order to protect her, my man beat your wife. I think this is called self-defense, what do you think?"

"ah?"

Liu Wensheng was slightly startled, then nodded repeatedly: "Yes, yes...it's self-defense! I was rash just now and almost misunderstood a good person. Everything is my wife's fault. I apologize to everyone on her behalf. From now on Finally, I will discipline you well."

"Apologize?"

Looking at Liu Wensheng who nodded and bowed, everyone couldn't help but look weird.

No one expected that Inspector Liu, who was usually so majestic and arrogant, would have such a humble side.

What is the background of this beautiful woman in front of you?

"It's useless for you to apologize, she has to say it herself." Dustin suddenly said.

"What this gentleman said is, whoever makes a mistake should apologize."

Liu Wensheng forced a smile, and then helped Mrs. Liu, who had a bruised nose and face, to stand up: "You just hit someone, apologize quickly!"
"Apologise? Why?!"

Mrs. Liu pushed Liu Wensheng away, pointed at his nose and cursed: "You coward! Your wife and children are being bullied, and you just don't help, but you still want me to apologize? Are you still a man?!"

"Shut up!"

Liu Wensheng glared: "This is the daughter of the Harmon family! Be careful what you say!"

"What about the daughter of the Harmon family? Do you think I will be afraid?"

Mrs. Liu said with a ferocious face: "Don't say that the Harmon family is declining, even in its heyday, I am not afraid at all! Don't forget, my brother is a high-ranking official in Yanjing, so what does the Cao family really mean?!"

"You, you, you...can you say a few words less!"

Liu Wensheng was a little anxious and kept winking.

My brother-in-law is apparently working as an errand in Yanjing, but to be honest, he is just a pretty boy who feeds on soft food.

Relying on a wealthy daughter, he worked a part-time job as an official, and he showed off his power in various ways on weekdays.

Once you lose your backing and protection, you will be doomed sooner or later.

In the final analysis, people still have to have real abilities. If you rely on your face to make a living, you are destined to not last long.

"I'm going to say it!"

Mrs. Liu put her hands on her hips and said very fiercely: "You are a shy turtle who dare not stand up for us. I will go find my brother and let him teach these blind guys a lesson personally!"

"That's enough! Don't make a big deal out of it!" Liu Wensheng had a headache.

"If you make a big fuss, make a big fuss! Who is afraid of whom?!"

Mrs. Liu ignored it, immediately took out her mobile phone and started calling for help.

After he was done, he added a harsh word: "If you have the guts, don't run away. Whoever gives in is a bastard!"

"Okay, I'll wait for you. I want to see who you can call." Concubine Cao Xuan said with a cold face.

Looking at the entire Yanjing, there are not many people with higher officials than her grandfather.

Chapter 1033

…….

At this moment, inside a high-end western restaurant.

Several well-dressed young men and women were gathering together to drink and chat.

"Sister Qingyao, I really envy you. You actually got the favor of Prince Mu and became his goddaughter. What a joy and congratulation!"

A woman in red had a smile on her face and looked very enthusiastic.

This woman is Feng Miaozhu, the legitimate daughter of the Feng family, one of the eight wealthy families in Yanjing!

"I heard that Prince Mu has been fighting for many years and has no children. This time he can take Miss Qingyao as his daughter, which is enough to prove that you have both ability and political integrity and are outstanding." Another man with oily hair and pink face said with a smile.

This man's name is Hu Song. He relies on his reputation and is very articulate. He is Feng Miaozhu's boyfriend.

"Sister Dahlia, you might as well tell us how you and Prince Mu met?" Feng Miaozhu couldn't help but asked curiously.

Prince Mu has always been a reclusive person with an indifferent personality and has never formed any cliques.

This sudden arrival in the provincial capital and the adoption of a goddaughter was really shocking.

Many dignitaries in Yanjing came to the city after hearing the news and planned to find out.

"Speaking of this, it's purely a coincidence."

Dahlia took a sip of red wine and explained: "Five days ago, I found someone in front of my house had a car accident and almost died. Then I sent the person to the hospital. I didn't expect that person was Prince Mu."

"Huh? Is it that simple?"

Feng Miaozhu was stunned for a moment, a little stunned.

She thought there would be some unknown secret, but it turned out that it was to repay the kindness of saving her life.

"if not?"

Dahlia shrugged.

In her opinion, rescuing people was just an accident.

As for being a goddaughter, there are various reasons.

"Strange, Prince Mu is so brave and brave, how could he get into an accident due to a car accident?"

Feng Miaozhu whispered, feeling something was wrong.

"Miss Feng, when you asked me out, didn't you say you wanted to discuss business? Why did it get involved in personal matters?" Dahlia said meaningfully.
"Oh...I was just chatting."

Feng Miaozhu quickly squeezed out a smile and winked at Hu Song next to her.

The latter quickly understood and immediately took out a document and handed it over with both hands: "Miss Dahlia , this is our cooperation plan. Please read it."

"Oh? Two billion?"

Dahlia took a closer look, raised her eyebrows slightly, and was quite surprised: "Miss Feng, you are too generous, aren't you? This business is just giving me money."

"It's only two billion, it's nothing. As long as Sister Dahlia is happy, just call her a friend." Feng Miaozhu said with a smile.

For a wealthy family, two billion is really nothing.

But if you can use this money to establish a relationship with Prince Mu, it will be a huge profit!

"Okay, since Miss Feng is so sincere, I wish us a happy cooperation."

Dahlia did not refuse and took the initiative to extend her hand.

"Happy cooperation!"

Feng Miaozhu smiled happily and immediately stood up to respond.

"Jingle Bell......"

At this moment, the cell phone ringtone suddenly rang.

When Hu Song heard the call, his face suddenly darkened: "What? Being beaten? In kindergarten? OK, OK! I'll be there soon! Sister, just wait, I will stand up for you today!"

"What's wrong? Are you so excited?" Feng Miaozhu asked casually.

"Miaozhu, a local snake beat up my sister. I have to go and have a look." Hu Song explained.

"Go ahead, don't wait too long."

Feng Miaozhu waved her hand and didn't take it seriously.

It's just a local snake in a small place, you can easily trample it to death.
Please upload chapter 1034 to 1044 can't wait to read it.

We patiently await the missing chapters from Okoth-Kuzan

Chapter 1034

half an hour later.

While Feng Miaozhu was chatting with Li Qingyao, a phone call came suddenly.

Pressing the answer button, Hu Song's crying voice came over immediately: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...w does...... Miaozhu, I'm getting beaten up, come help me quickly, this kid is so crazy!"

"What? Even you were beaten?"

Feng Miaozhu frowned: "What happened? Didn't I ask you to bring two bodyguards?"

Her bodyguards are all carefully selected. It stands to reason that it is impossible to deal with even a local snake.

"These two were too broken. They were beaten to the ground as soon as they fought. It didn't work at all, so I was beaten up too." Hu Song's tone was very aggrieved.

"Have you reported the name of my Feng family?" Feng Miaozhu asked.

"Of course I reported it, but this guy beat him even harder!" Hu Song cried.

"What? You don't even give me the face of the Feng family?"

Feng Miaozhu was so angry that her eyebrows stood on end: "How dare a local snake dare to be so crazy? Just wait, I'll bring someone over right away!"

"Okay, okay, come quickly, I will try my best to hold him back." Hu Song repeatedly said yes.

"..."

"Miss Feng, it seems that you are in trouble. Do you want my help?" Li Qingyao suddenly asked.

"It's a small matter, it's not worth mentioning, but if you are interested, Sister Qingyao, you can go to the theater with me." Feng Miaozhu smiled.

"Okay, it's nothing to do anyway, just go shopping with Miss Feng." Li Qingyao nodded slightly.

They just sent 2 billion to their door, so she had to be considerate and considerate.

Walking out of the restaurant, they called a few bodyguards, and the two went straight to Golden Apple Kindergarten.

Hu Song, with a bruised nose and swollen face, was surrounded by Mrs. Liu, shivering in a corner.

When he first entered the door, Hu Song was showing off his power in all kinds of ways, bossing him around, and pulling him like a 250,000-80,000 man.

As a result, Lu Chen's prototype appeared directly after a few slaps.

A dignified man, he was beaten and cried.

Chapter 1011

"Um?"

The expressions of Jiang Xiuzhen and the others changed drastically, and they subconsciously took a few steps back.

At this moment, they actually felt a sense of danger that they were on the verge of death, so much so that they broke out in cold sweat and their scalps became numb.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Robinson hits this blow, the three of them will be seriously injured even if they do not die!

"Master Robinson, you'd better not mess around. If you do something, you won't be able to survive!" Jiang Xiuzhen warned.

"I am a dying person. If I can help three people to support me before I die, I think it will be a good deal." Edmund Robinson said with sharp eyes.

Hearing this, the three people frowned deeply and looked ugly.

They are not willing to risk their lives with this madman.

"Grandmaster Robinson, if you don't think about yourself, you have to think about your daughter, right?"

Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly changed the topic and said: "In this case, I can promise to let your daughter go, but you, a possessed person, must die today!"

"That's right! Only if you die can your daughter live!" Zhao Hongxiang echoed.

"Do you keep your word?" Robinson asked.

"I am also a well-known figure in the world, so what I say will naturally count!" Jiang Xiuzhen held his head high.

"Robinson, you should abolish your martial arts first, and I promise not to harm your daughter!" Zhao Hongxiang said swornly.

"Amitabha, God has the virtue of a good life, and innocent people will never be implicated." Master Jie Xin nodded slightly.

"Okay! All three of you are martial arts masters. I believe in you. Today, I will use this crippled body to exchange for my daughter's life!"

Robinson turned around, glanced at Abigail, smiled slightly, and silently uttered a few words: "Girl, take care of yourself."

"No - don't! Don't!"

Abigail shook her head crazily with a shrill voice.

Before he finished speaking, Robinson suddenly raised his hand and hit his chest with a palm.

"boom!"

There was an explosion and the blood mist exploded.

Robinson's body trembled, all the meridians in his body were severed, and all his cultivation was lost.

The whole person fell to the ground like a mountain.
"No--!!"

Abigail roared and rushed forward like crazy, holding the dying Robinson in her arms.

Looking at her father who was covered in blood, her heart was cut by a knife and her face was filled with tears.

"Why? Why? Why are you doing this?!"

She held her father's hand and cried bitterly.

"Silly girl, I'm already about to die. It's a good deal to trade my life for yours."

Robinson forced out a smile, his voice was extremely weak.

"No! I don't want you to change your life! I don't allow you to do this!"

"Hold on! Hold on! I'll take you to the hospital right away!"

Abigail carried her father on her back while crying.

"Girl, it's useless."

Robinson shook his head slightly: "Actually, I died ten years ago, but I just couldn't let you go. Now that you have grown up, it's time for me to go down and accompany your mother."

"No! I won't allow you to die! You must live!" Abigail shouted.

"Silly girl, everyone is bound to die, and it's enough for me to survive until now."

"In this life, I am worthy of heaven and earth, worthy of the world, and worthy of everyone, but I only... owe you."

"I'm not a good father, nor a good husband. I didn't protect your mother, and I didn't take good care of you. I'm a complete loser."

Robinson's energy was as strong as gossamer, and his face was full of guilt.

"No, no...that's not the case!"

Abigail kept shaking her head and crying heartbrokenly.

"I used to live a useless life and never did anything for you. Today, I finally fulfilled my responsibility as a father."

"Abigail, I am really proud and happy to have a daughter like you."

"It's you who gave me hope; it's you who gave me joy; it's you who illuminated my dark life."

"Girl, don't cry, live well, the future is up to you..."

Edmund Robinson raised his hand with great effort, trying to wipe away the tears from his daughter's eyes.

However, halfway through, his hand dropped heavily.
A generation of legends has died.

Chapter 1012

"dad?"

Looking at the lifeless Robinson, Abigail was stunned for a moment, and her tears couldn't stop flowing down.

"Dad! Wake up... wake up... wake up!"

"dad--!!"

Abigail let out a shrill wail.

She hugged her father's body tightly, her heart was wrenching, and she was distraught.

Between his eyes, two lines of blood and tears overflowed, slowly dripping down his cheeks to the ground.

She couldn't believe it and couldn't accept that her only relative had left like this.

From now on, she will be alone.

At this moment, she seemed to have fallen into an abyss and into endless darkness.

The whole world has become bleak.

"Hahaha...dead, dead, this guy is finally dead!"

Looking at Robinson's body, Jiang Xiuzhen couldn't help but laugh out loud: "What a good death! What a good death! Everyone can kill evil heretics like this!"

"What about the five great masters? What about the Poseidon? In the end, won't they end up dead?" Zhao Hongxiang sneered.

Once Robinson died, his worried heart finally relaxed.

"Amitabha, very good, very good."

Master Jiexin clasped his hands together and sighed.

"Come here! Kill those two girls!"

Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly pointed at Huang Yinyin.

As soon as these words came out, everyone was startled.

Didn’t you just say that you were going to let someone go?

What's going on now?

"Jiang! What do you mean? You clearly promised not to pursue the matter further, so why are you going back on your word?!" Azalea raised her eyebrows.

She thought that the majestic martial arts master wanted to keep his promise.
I didn't expect that the other party was so shameless that he would regret it in public and lose all face.

"Hmph! A soldier never tires of deceit. If I didn't say that, how could this demon commit suicide? Besides, I only promise not to take action and not to hinder my disciples from slaying demons." Jiang Xiuzhen said righteously.

"That's right! I won't kill you, but I, the soul-suppressing sect disciples, must help justice!" Zhao Hongxiang shouted.

"Justice? You despicable people have the nerve to talk about justice?!"

Azalea was furious, pointing at his nose and yelling: "You are confusing right and wrong, and you are not trusting your words. You keep claiming that you are a decent family, but you are doing evil things here. You are a group of sanctimonious hypocrites! A group of beasts that are inferior to pigs and dogs!"

"Presumptuous!"

Jiang Xiuzhen glared and shouted angrily: "How dare these little monsters speak such arrogant words? Come on! Kill them all to avoid future troubles!"

Zhao Hongxiang suddenly raised his arms and shouted a slogan.

His disciples from the Soul-Suppressing Sect started shouting.

"Kill the evil spirits! Act on behalf of Heaven! Kill them!"

The warriors no longer hesitated and rushed forward with their swords raised.

Once Robinson dies, there will be no more threats.

As long as they kill those two women, they will have a chance to get the true inheritance of Alliance Leader Ronald, and then they can leap over the dragon's gate!

"Why?"

Abigail stood up staggeringly, her empty and dull eyes gradually covered with blood.

A strong hatred suddenly rose up.

"We obviously didn't do anything, why do you want to kill everyone?"

"My dad obviously didn't harm anyone, why did you force him to death?"

"My father saved you with his life, why do you want to repay kindness with hatred?"

"Why?!"

"Why?!"

"Why??!!"

Abigail suddenly roared, her eyes instantly turned red, and a monstrous evil spirit suddenly erupted.
In an instant, evil winds were everywhere, and the cold air was wreaking havoc.

The temperature dropped rapidly and frost began to form on the ground.

Chapter 1013

All flowers, plants and trees within a radius of ten meters were frozen.

Behind Abigail, a phoenix pattern suddenly appeared.

That is the seal inside her body.

Under extreme grief, pain, and hatred, the blood in her body began to awaken, and the seal gradually broke.

Wisps of golden light bloomed from the body.

Finally, it transformed into a huge golden phoenix in mid-air.

The feathers are colorful and the steps are shining.

When the phoenix spreads its wings, it is colorful and auspicious.

A pair of eyes looks down upon all things and looks down upon all living beings.

The King of Birds shows his full power.

"Go to hell...go to hell!"

"I'm going to kill you...I'm going to kill all of you!"

Abigail roared repeatedly, her eyes were blood red, and her face was ferocious.

The originally black hair began to turn white at this moment.

Inch by inch, starting from the root of the hair and gradually spreading downward.

In just a few breaths, her hair was already covered with white hair!

Immediately afterwards, waves of black death spewed out from his body.

The originally golden phoenix began to be quickly assimilated under the invasion of black energy.

In the blink of an eye, the golden phoenix full of sacred aura finally turned into the evil black phoenix!

Those eyes were full of killing, ferocity, hatred, and overwhelming resentment.

Like the Nine Nether Hells, it makes people feel cold.

"Demon, witch! She, she, she...she is really a witch!"

Everyone was so frightened that they stopped and showed fear on their faces.

No one expected that such a vision would happen.
The evil black phoenix looked like a god of death, carrying an aura that would destroy the world.

"What's going on? How could this little demon girl hide such a terrifying power?!"

Jiang Xiuzhen and the other three looked horrified, as if they were facing a formidable enemy.

Even as martial arts masters, they all felt the threat of death at this moment.

And this threat is even more terrifying than Robinson’s before!

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Go to hell!!"

Abigail's eyes were about to burst, and the black energy all over her body suddenly broke out!

"hold head high!"

Only a high-pitched cry was heard.

The black phoenix, full of evil energy, suddenly spread its wings and flew high as if it had been ordered to do so, turning into a beam of black light and slamming into the crowd.

"run!"

The three great masters were so frightened that their scalps exploded. Without even thinking, they turned around and ran away at an alarming speed.

On the other hand, all his disciples were devoured by the black phoenix on the spot before they could react.

Rumble!

Wherever the Black Phoenix passes, it is devastated and unstoppable.

Regardless of whether it is a person or an object, as long as it is touched, everything will be evaporated, not even a residue will be left.

Even Dustin and Ronald, who had been fighting fiercely, were divided on the battlefield by the black phoenix and were forced to flee for their lives.

The black phoenix that swept everything, after pushing for thousands of meters, finally exploded and turned into a powerful hurricane, sweeping half of the forest.

Birds flew in all directions and animals ran wildly.

When all the dust has settled.

A long and deep ravine appeared in front of us out of thin air, like a natural chasm.

That was the place where the Black Phoenix had just passed, and now there was only death.

As for the hundreds of warriors who had just been surrounded and killed, nearly half of them evaporated.

The remaining half were also frightened.
One by one, they were lying on the ground, shivering.

The power of the phoenix is astonishing and arrogant to the common people!

Chapter 1014

"Death! I want you all to die!"

Abigail roared with grief and anger, her eyes were red, her white hair was flying, and she looked like a crazy demon.

Suddenly, her body trembled and she spat out a mouthful of blood.

Then his vision went dark and he fell to the ground on the spot.

The blow just now exhausted her energy and energy, and her body was completely hollowed out.

Now we are at the end of our strength and can only be slaughtered by others.

"Abigail Abigail? Abigail Abigail!"

Azalea got up in despair, then ran to Abigail. After confirming that the other person was still alive, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As expected of the bloodline of the Saint of the Witch Gu Sect, after the seal was broken, the whole person was completely awakened.

As long as you get through this level, you will be a phoenix reborn from the ashes!

"It's terrible! That power just now was so devastating that it destroyed the world!"

"A witch! She is indeed a witch!"

"..."

Looking at the mess all over the ground, everyone was shocked, afraid, and a little scared at the same time.

They never expected that such a terrifying energy would erupt from the body of a thin and frail girl.

"Damn! It was so dangerous! I almost died just now!"

Zhao Hongxiang swallowed, with a lingering fear on his face.

If he had been hit head-on just now, even as a martial arts master, he would have evaporated on the spot.

"Who is this witch? Is she so scary?"

Jiang Xiuzhen frowned deeply and felt a chill down his back.

In addition to being happy to survive the disaster, he was more afraid.

"Such evil spirits must be killed, otherwise they will harm the common people!"

Master Jie Xin had a cold face, and his originally compassionate eyes were filled with a murderous spirit.

"That's right! This witch has amazing power. If we don't kill her today, we will all be unlucky in the future!" Zhao Hongxiang quickly reacted.
These people forced Robinson to death. They had a grudge against Abigail for killing his father, and the two sides were fighting to the death.

If the tiger is allowed to return to the mountain, there will be endless troubles!

"Why are you still standing there? This witch is endangering the martial arts world. Whoever can cut off her head will be a great contributor to the entire martial arts world!" Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly shouted.

"Kill the witch! Support justice!" Zhao Hongxiang raised his arms and shouted.

"Take advantage of her illness to make her sick. Once she wakes up, we will suffer again!"

"That's right! We must kill her, otherwise we will all die!"

"Kill, kill, kill! Kill the witch!"

Seeing Abigail unconscious, everyone became bolder again.

One by one, they held knives, shouted slogans, and rushed forward to kill.

Cut the grass without eradicating its roots, but it will grow again when the spring breeze blows.

The threat of the witch is too great. In the current situation, either you die or I die.

"Who dares to hurt my apprentice!"

Dustin suddenly fell from the sky and stood in front of Huang Yinyin.

The whole person was full of murderous intent, with a fierce look in his eyes.

The powerful grandmaster's pressure made everyone stop again in shock.

He had been fighting with Ronald just now and had no time to care about others. He could only watch Robinson being forced to death.

Fortunately, Black Phoenix's shocking blow isolated the battlefield, giving him a chance to protect Abigail.

"Boy! This witch has harmed countless people, do you still want to protect her?!" Jiang Xiuzhen shouted sharply.

"Hmph! I don't think you are a good person for associating with evil spirits! Get out of here! Otherwise, you will be punished with the same crime!" Zhao Hongxiang threatened.

In their eyes, Abigail is now a greater threat than Dustin.

"What kind of witch? It's all bullshit!"

Dustin snorted coldly: "You bunch of scum, for your own selfish interests, confuse right and wrong, bully the weak, and do despicable and shameless things; you keep claiming to be righteous, but you cause innocent people to have their families destroyed. You are the real monsters!"

"Presumptuous!"

Chapter 1015

Jiang Xiuzhen glared: "We are to eliminate harm for the people and save the common people. If you are stubborn, you will be the enemy of the entire martial arts world!"

"That's right! Capture him immediately, otherwise you will be a public enemy of the martial arts world!" Zhao Hongxiang shouted.

"Amitabha, please put down the butcher's knife before you can become a Buddha immediately." Master Jiexin clasped his hands together and put on a look of compassion.

"Rescue the common people? Public enemy of martial arts?"

Dustin smiled coldly, with a face full of sarcasm: "If the martial arts world is full of scum like you; if the world does not distinguish between black and white, and good and evil are unclear; if everyone helps the evildoer and is ungrateful - then today, I will be with the entire world. So what if Wulin is our enemy?!"

"If you say I am a demon, then I will become a demon; if you say I am a demon, then I will become a demon!"

"I only have one thing to say, whoever dares to hurt my apprentice will die!"

"Not convinced? Just come forward and give it a try!"

"Let's see if I, with my demon body, can drag you decent people into the bottomless abyss!"

"come!!"

After speaking, Dustin took a step forward suddenly.

The whole person is filled with evil spirits and boiling murderous intent, like a devil coming to the world, which makes people afraid.

For a time, even Jiang Xiuzhen and the other three were shocked.

Is this guy crazy?

How dare you challenge the entire martial arts world? Don't you want to die?

"Don't panic, everyone!"

At this time, Ronald suddenly stepped forward and said loudly: "He was seriously injured and his true energy was exhausted. He is now a candle in the wind. There is nothing to be afraid of!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone became energetic.

After working on it for a long time, it turned out to be an embroidered pillow.

"Everyone, listen to my order and kill this thief together! Kill!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ronald jumped up and took the lead in attacking.

With the leadership of the martial arts leader, everyone was inspired and raised their swords one after another.

"kill!!"

With a roar, all the warriors swarmed forward and launched the final attack.
Seeing this, Dustin took a deep breath, pointed his sword a little higher in the sky, and suddenly shouted: "The sky!!"

锵——! !

The sound of the sword being unsheathed was heard.

Immediately afterwards, a black light suddenly shot out from the ground, shooting straight into the sky with the force of thunder!

Wherever the black light passes, everything is indestructible and nothing can stop it.

Because the speed was too fast, a long black trail was directly drawn in the air.

At first glance, it looks like a soaring black dragon!

"Cut!!"

Dustin's face was fierce and he swung his sword finger downwards.

"Buzz~!"

Just listen to a soft cry.

The Sky Sword suddenly turned around and turned into a black light, slashing down heavily on the people on the ground.

Like a world-destroying heavenly punishment, it hit the crowd directly.

"boom!!"

There was a loud noise and sword energy exploded.

Thousands of black lights suddenly exploded.

Hundreds of warriors were torn apart on the spot and died!

Jiang Xiuzhen's arm was cut off directly, and his arm was dripping with blood.

Zhao Hongxiang felt as if he had been struck by lightning. He was blown away more than ten meters away and vomited blood.

Master Jiexin's eyes were stabbed blind, his whole person was beyond recognition, and he screamed repeatedly.

Tianhe Sect, Zhenhun Sect, Dabei Temple, and the disciples of various sects all suffered heavy losses.

The place where the Cang Qiong Sword fell was completely a Shura Hell with flesh and blood flying everywhere!
Chapter 1016

"What a powerful sword!"

Ronald was so frightened that he teleported a hundred meters, his heart pounding with fear.

When he saw the Sky Sword coming out, he realized something was wrong and reacted immediately.

Fortunately, he ran fast, otherwise if he was hit by the sword just now, his fate would not be any better than Jiang Xiuzhen and the other three.

"Oh my god! I severely injured three great masters with one sword and killed hundreds of masters. Is this guy a human or a ghost?!"

"Monster! What a monster!"

Some neutral warriors looked at the broken limbs and arms in front of them and stood there blankly.

Everyone's eyes widened with fear on their faces.

Fortunately, I didn’t participate in the siege just now, otherwise I would have been out of luck.

"That's amazing! He is indeed a young grandmaster who is rare to see in a century!"

Looking at that majestic figure, Shen Yao felt inexplicably excited.

He used his own strength to fight against various sects and killed these people to a complete defeat.

Such majesty is rare in the world!

"If someone can make an enemy of the entire martial arts world for me, I will die without regrets."

Han Yi murmured to herself, her eyes full of splendor.

What woman wouldn’t like such an outstanding talent who is extremely protective of his shortcomings?

"No way? Does this guy really want to fight alone?"

Han Zhenzhi and Shen Chong looked at each other, with shock and fear on their faces.

The four great masters, plus hundreds of warriors, attacked and besieged at the same time.

Logically speaking, Dustin should definitely die.

As a result, the opponent only used one sword to kill the entire audience!

It’s really terrible!

"Who dares to step forward and give it a try?!"

Dustin raised his hand and made a move, and the Sky Sword fell into his palm.
The whole person was full of murderous intent, with a fierce look on his face.

The remaining two to three hundred warriors were already frightened.

Everyone was trembling, terrified, and couldn't even hold their weapons steady.

A hundred people were killed with just one sword. If he had used two more swords, wouldn't they have been slaughtered completely?

How could this guy be so terrifying? !

"Since you don't dare to step forward, then get out of here!" Dustin shouted angrily.

"Let's go! Let's go!"

Everyone was so frightened that their livers and gallbladders were split apart, and they quickly got up and ran for their lives.

"Stop!"

Ronald suddenly shouted: "Everyone, please don't mess up your position. This guy has run out of gas and has no strength to fight anymore!"

Hearing this, everyone's faces twitched and they almost wanted to curse.

What the hell! You said the same thing before.

The results of it?

Dustin almost wiped them out with one strike of his sword!

"Leader Ronald, forget it? I am old and young, and I don't want to take any more risks." A bald warrior begged with a sad face.

"Why, you don't even believe what I say?"

Ronald's face darkened: "The sword strike just now has exhausted all his true energy. I dare to conclude that this kid will never be able to swing the second sword!"

"I don't care anymore, I'm leaving anyway."

The bald warrior was obviously frightened. He threw the knife away and ran away.

Using one's own life to test whether the opponent's sword is not sharp, isn't this stupid?

"Stop! I tell you to stop!"

Ronald shouted twice, but when he saw that the bald warrior didn't respond, he immediately became angry: "Seeking death!"

He suddenly raised his hand and struck him with a palm from the air.

"boom!"

The body of the bald warrior exploded on the spot and was torn into pieces.
Sprinkling blood all over the ground.

"ah?!"

Seeing this scene, everyone was startled and looked panicked.

No one expected that Ronald could be so ruthless and kill someone directly after a disagreement.

Isn’t it too cruel?

"Hmph! As a decent person, how can we be afraid of demons?"

Ronald's sharp gaze swept around and said righteously: "Our duty is to eliminate demons and defend the Tao. If anyone dares to be a deserter today, don't blame me for being cruel!"

As soon as these words came out, there was a commotion all around.

Being unable to fight and unable to escape, isn't this forcing them to die?

How can there be such a martial arts leader?

Chapter 1017

Everyone looked at each other in disbelief and anger.

But due to Ronald's lustful power, he dared not speak out in anger.

"You two, go kill that guy. When the job is done, I will definitely give you a heavy reward!"

Ronald casually pointed out two warriors to serve as scapegoats.

"ah?"

The expressions of the two changed greatly, and they waved their hands repeatedly: "Leader Ronald! We can't do it, we are too weak, we are no match at all!"

"Stop talking nonsense! Act as ordered immediately, otherwise, you will die!" Ronald shouted sharply.

Upon hearing this, the two warriors turned pale and almost collapsed to the ground.

There were only two ways before them, either to fight Dustin or to be killed by Ronald.

"Ronald! What's the point of finding two scapegoats? If you have the guts, come up and try the sword yourself!" Dustin suddenly spoke loudly.

"Hmph! Stop pretending here. Your internal injuries have recurred and your true energy has been exhausted. Now you're afraid you can't even stand still?" Lei Wanjun sneered.

"Really? Since you are so sure, then come here." Dustin waved.

"Why do I need to take action personally to deal with a kid like you? These two people are enough to kill you!"

With that said, Ronald hit the feet of the two warriors with a palm, blasting a hole, and shouted: "Why are you still standing there? Come on! Otherwise, we will be punished as deserters!"

The two warriors were shivering and could only push up.

If you die in Dustin's hands, you will at least have a good reputation for dying in the line of duty. If you are killed by Ronald, you will become a coward and a deserter.

"Damn it! Let's fight!"

After approaching a certain distance, the two warriors looked at each other and launched attacks at the same time.

Dustin frowned, raised his hand and swung his sword.

"Whoops!"

A sword light flashed.

The two warriors froze, and their heads fell to the ground on the spot.

After swinging the sword, Dustin suddenly turned pale and spat out a mouthful of blood.

Then his body trembled and he collapsed directly to the ground.
At this moment, he was sweating like rain and panting like an ox.

The whole person seemed to be deflated, without any momentum or pressure.

Ronald guessed right, he had indeed run out of gas.

Having been seriously injured and overwhelmed, coupled with the continuous battles and huge consumption, it is extremely difficult to survive until now.

Especially the sword blow just now completely drained him of his energy and energy, and he only had to hold on with one breath to keep him from falling.

I thought I could use my remaining power to scare these people, but I didn't expect that Ronald saw through it.

After all, we still can't survive this disaster.

"Hahaha...did you see that? I said earlier that this kid is at the end of his strength, what do you think? Who else is dissatisfied?"

Ronald laughed wildly and was very proud.

"It seems that this guy is really in trouble, Alliance Leader Ronald is really wise and powerful!"

"Hmph! After fighting for so long, even a strong man should fall. It's a miracle that this kid can hold on until now!"

"Damn it! It turned out to be a bluff. It really scared me. I had to chop him up several times!"

"..."

Seeing Dustin vomiting blood and falling to the ground, the warriors who were almost scared out of their wits immediately became arrogant and high-spirited, and began to pretend to be powerful.

A posture ready to make a move.

"Azalea!"

Dustin supported his body with the Sky Sword and stood up tremblingly. At the same time, he took out the black Bianhua flower and threw it into Azalea's hand: "Take the flower, take Abigail, and leave quickly. I will take care of you!"

"You? Are you okay?"

Azalea frowned, his face solemn.

"I can only buy you some time for a cup of tea. Whether you can escape or not depends entirely on you."

Dustin took a deep breath and his eyes became sharp again.

"take care!"

Azalea didn't waste any words, and ran away carrying the unconscious Abigail.

"Stop them! Don't let anyone go!"

Ronald raised his hand and waved.
The warriors did not dare to hesitate and immediately swarmed forward, trying to pursue and intercept him.

Dustin slowly raised his sword and was about to fight to the death.

In the sky, it suddenly started snowing.

The snowflakes are flying and falling one after another.

Like a dream-seeking butterfly, dancing gracefully.

The few warriors who rushed at the front did not notice anything strange and allowed the snowflakes to fall on them.

However, as soon as the snowflakes touched the body, they suddenly exploded, bursting out with amazing energy.

"Bang, bang, bang..."

There was just a burst of explosions, and before several warriors could react, they exploded and died on the spot, spilling large amounts of blood.

The whole audience was shocked!

Chapter 1018

Looking at the grief-stricken Abigail in his arms, Dustin couldn't help but sigh, stretched out his hand to pat her back gently, and comforted: "Uncle Robinson is gone, but I am still here. I will be your relative from now on, and I will never go back." Let no one bully you, I promise!”

"Why? Why? What did I do wrong?"

Abigail kept wailing and crying: "My mother is gone, my father is gone, and now I am alone. I don't understand, why does God do this to me? Why?!"

Her father had been a chivalrous and righteous man throughout his life and had never done anything harmful to nature.

Even if you are assassinated, there is no resentment or revenge.

She really didn't understand why such a person died so miserably in the end?

Could it be that good people really have no rewards?

If this is the case, then she would rather be a heinous villain in this life!

"Little girl, it's useless to rely on God. You have to rely on yourself for everything."

Mo Hentian said calmly: "Remember, to survive, you must be strong enough, strong enough to be feared, and strong enough to change the world!"

Hearing this, Abigail trembled all over and suddenly turned her head: "Who are you?"

"Me?" Mo Hentian smiled slightly: "I am your grandmother."

"Grandma?" Abigail was stunned for a moment: "Why don't I recognize you?"

"I've never had the chance to meet you before, so it's normal that we don't know each other, but it doesn't matter. From now on, your grandmother will protect you, and no one will dare to bully you." Mo Hentian's eyes were full of doting.

Like, so similar.

Mother and daughter are almost carved out of the same mold.

"Uncle, are all what she said true?" Abigail couldn't believe it.

"She is indeed your grandmother, but..."

Before Dustin finished speaking, he was interrupted by Mo Hentian: "Correction, it's grandma!"

What do the multiple "foreign" characters sound like?

Who dares to steal her granddaughter from her?

"Abigail, your grandmother comes from the witchcraft sect and her reputation is not very good outside. Uncle Robinson told me before not to let you get involved." Dustin looked serious.

"Are you...really my grandmother?" Abigail asked tremblingly.

"If it's fake, it will be replaced."
Mo Hentian smiled and nodded: "The blood in your body has awakened. Go home with your grandmother. From now on, you will be the saint of the Witch Gu Sect, and you can kill whoever you want."

"I......"

Abigail opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

She was a little overwhelmed by the unexpected appearance of her grandmother, and felt that her mind was in a mess.

"Abigail, the Witch Gu Cult is not a good place to go. You have better choices." Dustin advised.

"The bloodline of the Saint is the most suitable technique for the Witch Gu Sect. After Abigail returns, I will focus on cultivating her. I believe she will be able to surpass you soon." Mo Hentian raised his head slightly.

"Cultivation is important, but if you go astray, you will regret it for the rest of your life." Dustin retorted.

"Little guy, what does it mean to go astray? Our witchcraft sect has always made a distinction between good and evil, repaying hatred and repaying kindness. We are countless times better than these hypocrites from well-known and upright families. You'd better not ruin our reputation." Mo Hentian warned.

"Abigail, you have to make your own choice. Should you follow me? Or go to the Witch Gu Sect?" Dustin threw back the decision-making power.

"..."

Hearing this, Abigail fell silent.

After thinking carefully for a while, she slowly raised her head and said seriously: "Uncle, I have decided to go with my grandmother."

"Hahaha... Okay! She is indeed my good granddaughter!" Mo Hentian looked overjoyed.

After waiting for so long, I finally have a successor.

"Abigail, there is no turning back. Once you join the witchcraft sect, there will be no other way out. It will be too late to regret it!" Dustin frowned.

The Witch Gu Sect is known as the number one evil sect in the world and stands on the opposite side of all the decent sects of famous families.

Once Abigail becomes a saint, she will not only bear eternal infamy, but she will also be hunted down by countless martial arts figures.

This price is too heavy.

"Uncle, I know you are good to me, but I still have to leave."

"I want to become stronger, I want revenge, I want everyone to fear me!"

"If good people don't live long and the harm lasts for thousands of years, then I would rather be a bloody executioner!"

Chapter 1019

"I want to kill these hypocrites with my own hands! I want to kill everyone who deserves to be killed in this world! I want to completely subvert this false and shabby world!"

Abigail had a firm look on her face and her words were sonorous.

The evil spirit displayed between the eyebrows is intimidating.

"well......"

Hearing this, Dustin couldn't help but sigh.

He knew that Abigail had changed and was no longer the simple and kind-hearted girl before.

But is all this her fault?

Her father risked his life to save everyone.

In the end, these rescued people were forced to death.

Whose fault is it?

Since kindness cannot be rewarded, then kindness can only be abandoned; since justice cannot be publicized, then let evil spread throughout the body.

She was forced to be like this!

"Abigail, no matter what you choose, I will support you."

Dustin raised his hand, rubbed Abigail's head, and said softly: "Remember, Master will always stand behind you. If you are wronged, just come back. If the sky falls, Master will support you. "

"Um!"

Abigail nodded heavily, with tears in her eyes.

"Senior Mo, I hope you can take good care of Abigail."

Dustin turned his eyes to Mo Hentian and said with a serious face: "If you Wu Gu Sect dares to bully her, I guarantee that you will be uprooted!"

"oh?"

Mo Hentian curled up his lips and said with great interest: "Little guy, you are the first person who dares to talk to me like this."

"Since you know my identity, you should also understand that the Rhys family will do what they say." Dustin's eyes were bright.

"Hahaha... interesting, really interesting." Mo Hentian smiled.

Not only was he not angry, but he was even more appreciative.

The weirder the temper, the more she likes it.
"Abigail, see you later."

Dustin patted Abigail's shoulder, then picked up the Biangan flower and turned to leave.

Everyone has his own way to go, and no one can interfere.

All he has to do is give silent blessings.

"Master...goodbye..."

Looking at the retreating figure, Abigail bit her lip with tears in her eyes.

After this separation, I don’t know when we will meet again.

"Abigail, do you want grandma to kill these remnants for you?"

Mo Hentian suddenly glanced at the various sects, and there seemed to be a red light looming in his eyes.

Everyone was so frightened that they broke into cold sweat and trembled.

But they dare not move, like a group of lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

"No need! I will take my revenge myself!"

Abigail refused, then scanned the circle carefully with stern eyes, remembering all the faces present in her mind.

"You scum, listen to me - I will let you live today, but this is not mercy."

"Because one day, I will kill you all!"

"Please remember, I will take back the sins you have committed today tenfold and a hundredfold!"

"I'm going to make you suffer so much; I'm going to make you miserable; I'm going to make you die slowly in fear and despair!"

"Before that, please stay alive and try your best to stay alive!"

"Your life can only be taken by me!"

"Wait! Wait for me to come back for revenge!"

Chapter 1022

Abigail left, holding Robinson's body in her arms.

But before leaving, the words he left behind made people's hair stand on end and sent chills down their backs.

Although they were lucky enough to escape, the people from various sects were not happy at all.

No one expected that the seemingly ordinary girl turned out to be a saint from the Witch Gu Cult.

The horror of the witchcraft religion has long been deeply rooted in people's hearts and is indelible.

Offending the Saint is like putting one foot in the coffin.

The most important thing is that they also forced the saint's father to death.
The hatred for killing one's father is irreconcilable.

From now on, they will live on tenterhooks and fear all the time.

They seemed to have no other choice but to wait for death.

"Leader Lei, what should we do now? We seem to be in big trouble!"

Zhao Hongxiang, who looked pale, staggered up to Ronald.

He was severely injured by Dustin's sword before, and he still hasn't recovered yet.

Jiang Xiuzhen and Jie Xin were even worse. One had a broken arm and the other was blind. They were really brothers in need.

"What are you worried about?"

Ronald glared: "As long as Mo Hentian and the four guardians of Wu Gu Sect don't take action, who can do anything to us?"

"But we forced Robinson to death and offended the saint of the Witch Gu Sect. There will be endless troubles in the future!" Zhao Hongxiang looked solemn.

"Hmph! What does a little girl who is not even talented have to be afraid of? Wait until she becomes a master!" Ronald said coldly.

Now that he has the Heavenly Spirit Pearl in hand, his breakthrough to Grandmaster is just around the corner.

By then, let alone a little girl, even Mo Hentian, the leader of the Wu Gu Sect, would not be afraid at all!

At this moment, inside the Bixia Sect camp.

"Junior sister, don't look at it. Little people like us are really far away from Grandmaster Dustin."

Looking at the dazed Han Yi next to her, Shen Yao couldn't help shaking her head, looking towards the direction where Dustin disappeared, and sighed: "Grandmaster Dustin is the proud son of heaven, the one who can suppress all the great masters. We It’s unattainable in a lifetime.”

She naturally admires young masters like Dustin very much.
But she knew in her heart that the two parties were not from the same world at all.

It's fine to look at it from a distance, but if you get closer, it will only increase your worries.

"It would be nice if he wasn't so good."

Han Yi murmured to himself, with a complex look on his face.

She finally met someone she was attracted to, but unexpectedly the person was so outstanding that she didn't even have the courage to climb high.

It is better to forget each other in the rivers and lakes than to help each other.

Perhaps this situation is the best outcome?

But, why is she so reluctant to let go?

Can you really forget that unparalleled figure?

…….

Half a day later, in the provincial capital, Fengyu Villa.

"Beautiful aunt, would you please wake up? Can you open your eyes and look at Harley?"

"You promised Harley before that you would tell Harley stories, why are you still sleeping in?"

"If you don't wake up, Harley will be angry."

In the ward, a cute little girl was gently shaking Natasha's arm, her big eyes filled with mist.

The pregnant woman next to her, Cecilia Nelson, also had red eyes and felt sad.

Since the death of her husband Nelson Horst, Natasha personally took care of the daily life of mother and daughter.

The hospital's prenatal check-up and Harley's kindergarten were all arranged properly, as if they were treated as family members.

She was not only grateful to Natasha, but also felt more like a sister.

Now that I see the other party unconscious and dying, I can't help but feel a little sad.

"Dr. Watkins, is there really no other way? Will my sister never wake up in her lifetime?"

Ruth Harmon sat beside the bed, with tears in her eyes, holding Natasha's hand tightly.

Since her sister became critically ill, she has been staying by her side and has not rested for two days.

"To be honest, it is already very difficult to keep this breath."

Chapter 1023

Dr. Watkins sighed softly: "The only things that can save her now are the black other shore flower and phoenix Gu. If Elder Dustin can bring the elixir back in time, there is still a great chance. Once time delays for too long, I hope it will It’s getting slimmer and slimmer.”

"Dustin, Dustin! Where have you been? Why haven't you come back yet?" Ruth Harmon muttered to himself with a sad face.

She hasn't told her parents about this yet, because she's really afraid that her parents won't be able to bear the excitement.

"bump!"

At this moment, the door was suddenly knocked open.

Immediately afterwards, Dustin staggered in with his face covered in blood.

The whole person looked quite embarrassed.

"Dr. Watkins! Found it, found the elixir!"

Dustin opened his clothes and carefully took out a black flower that exuded a strange light.

"found it?"

Dr. Watkins took a closer look and instantly looked overjoyed: "It is indeed the black Higanbana flower! Good, good... great!"

"Dr. Watkins! With this black flower of the other side, Natasha can be saved, right?" Dustin looked hopeful.

This elixir was almost paid for with one’s life.

"It can be saved, but I still need your blood."

Dr. Watkins explained: "After the previous treatment, the antidote to the living dead flower has been produced in your blood, which can just help Miss Natasha wake up."

"No problem! How much do you want? Just take it!"

Without saying a word, Dustin directly lifted up his sleeves and prepared to cut the flesh and bleed it.

"etc!"

Dr. Watkins immediately raised his hand to stop him and said seriously: "Elder Dustin, I see that you are seriously injured and your energy and blood are in and out. Now that you are bleeding, your body may not be able to bear it!"

"I can withstand it, no problem, save people first!" Dustin urged again and again.

"Elder Dustin, are you sure?" Dr. Watkins frowned.

With his eyesight, he could naturally tell that Dustin was completely exhausted.

It is already very difficult to stand and speak. Drawing several more bowls of blood will undoubtedly make it worse.

"Cornelius, bring me the bowl!"
Dustin was too lazy to talk nonsense and gave the order directly.

Soon, Cornelius brought a big bowl.

Without saying a word, Dustin immediately made a cut on his arm, and blood quickly gushed out and flowed into the large bowl.

Dr Watkins's mouth twitched when he saw it. How could this guy, who is usually so calm, act stupid at a critical moment?

"That's all, let's get started."

Dr. Watkins stopped persuading him and waited until a large bowl was filled with blood.

Immediately picked up the black Higan flower and soaked it into the blood bowl.

Soon, a strange scene happened.

The black Higan flower melts when exposed to blood, like chocolate, slowly blending into the blood.

As the flowers melted, the originally bright red blood gradually turned black.

There are stars inside, shining brightly, and you can vaguely smell a strange fragrance.

"Ta!"

After the Bianhuahua completely melted, Dr. Watkins threw another pill into the bowl.

After stirring it for a while, it was all fed into Natasha's mouth.

"Elder Dustin, the medicine has been taken. Whether Miss Natasha can wake up next depends on her own luck." Dr. Watkins sighed softly.

After all, we are competing for business with the Lord of Hell. Even if we have Bianhuahua, we dare not say that we can save it 100%.

In the final analysis, it depends on the patient’s body and will.

"Natasha, don't sleep anymore, please wake up, okay?"

Dustin held Natasha's hand, put it against his cheek, and said softly: "When you wake up, I will go shopping with you, eat with you, go to the movies with you, no matter what you want to do, I will I’ll be with you all.”

"Wake up, you must wake up, I can't live without you..."

Time is passing little by little.

Dustin sat beside the bed, staying awake from dusk to dusk, and from dusk to dawn.

Just keep guarding, guarding.

Three days later, Dustin finally couldn't hold on any longer and passed out beside the bed.

Chapter 1024

I do not know how long it has been.

When Dustin woke up faintly, he found that he was already lying on the bed.

The sunlight shines through the window, making it look a bit dazzling.

"Dustin, you finally woke up!"

When Ruth, who was standing by, saw him, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

"How long have I been asleep?"
Dustin asked subconsciously.

Having just woken up, his thinking is still a little confused.

"You have been in a coma for three days. Fortunately, Dr. Watkins said you are fine, otherwise we would have prepared a coffin for you." Ruth said.

"Three days? So long?"

After being startled for a moment, Dustin suddenly reacted: "Oh, by the way! Where is your sister? How is she? Did she wake up?"

"My sister?"

Hearing this, Ruth's face quickly turned gloomy, lowered her head, and choked up: "My sister...she has passed away..."

"What? Died?!"

As soon as these words came out, Dustin stood stunned on the spot as if he had been struck by lightning.

His originally ugly face turned pale as paper in an instant, and he seemed to have lost his soul.

"How could this happen? No...impossible!"

"I have obviously found the black flower of the other side, why is Natasha still dead? Why?!"

Dustin shook his head crazily, his face full of disbelief.

He couldn't imagine and couldn't accept this result.

Didn’t you say there was help?

Why can't it be saved?

Why? ?

"No! I'm going to find her. I don't believe she just left like that!"
Dustin stood up suddenly and stumbled out.

"Who's gone?"

At this moment, a woman suddenly walked in outside the door.

The woman has stunning appearance, tall figure, and refined temperament, as if she were a fairy walking out of a painting.

Shockingly, it was Natasha who had woken up!

"Natasha?"

Seeing the beautiful face in front of him, Chase Dustin was stunned: "You... you're not dead?"

"die?"

Natasha said with a strange face: "I am living well, why should I die?"

"But just now..."

Dustin took advantage of the situation and looked to the side, only to find that Ruth, who had been choking before, suddenly let out a "poof" and finally couldn't help but laugh: "Hahaha...brother-in-law, how are you, have you been cheated? I've been cheated." My sister is so lucky, how could she die? Were you shocked just now?"

"What the hell -"

Dustin was so angry that he almost ran away and raised his hand to hit her. Ruth was so frightened that she quickly hid behind her sister: "Brother-in-law, I'm just joking with you, why are you so impatient?"

"Stinky girl! Can you just joke about this kind of thing? Do you know how scary it is?!" Dustin was a little angry.

When he heard the news of Natasha's death, his heart almost stopped.

The whole person's energy seemed to have been drained.

"Ruth! Such a big man has no sense of propriety at all!"

Natasha raised her hand, hit her sister on the head, and scolded: "Go! Prepare some food for your brother-in-law. He has just woken up and is still very weak. He needs to be replenished."

"oh."

Ruth stuck out his tongue, and immediately rushed out of the door under Dustin's eager eyes.

"Husband, how is your injury? Do you want to..."

Natasha turned around and was about to ask a few questions when Dustin suddenly rushed forward, hugged her in his arms, and held her tightly, not letting go for a long time.

There are thousands of words in my heart, but I don’t know how to express them.

Chapter 1025

He could only hold her tightly, feel her body temperature and smell her fragrance.

It wasn't until this moment that his hanging heart was finally completely relieved.

"It's good to be alive."

After a long time, Dustin murmured a few words.

"Okay, okay, stop hugging me. If you hug me anymore, I will almost be out of breath."

Natasha smiled knowingly and patted Chase Dustin on the back.

Although I enjoyed this moment very much, the other party's hug was too tight.

"Ahem...I'm sorry, I lost my temper a little."

Dustin reacted immediately and quickly let go of his hand.

I couldn't help it just now and didn't realize it at all.

"I'm very happy that you can be so rude. At least it proves that you care about me." Natasha smiled sweetly, feeling happy in her heart.

Now, the two of them can be regarded as sharing life and death together.

This alone is far superior to Dahlia.

So what if you’re married?

We even changed our lives!

"Husband, you take a good rest first, and I'll go see if the medicine is ready."

Natasha stood up on tiptoes, kissed Dustin on the face, and then turned around and went out.

Looking at the other party's graceful back, Dustin smiled slightly, feeling equally sweet in his heart.

Finally got through this disaster!

"Cornelius."

After calming down, Dustin called Cornelius in at the door and asked, "Has anything happened in the recent period?"

Natasha was in a coma for three days, and he also slept for three days.

Come and go, and a week has passed.

"Master Dustin, the provincial capital has been relatively quiet recently, and nothing major has happened."
As he said that, Cornelius suddenly changed the subject: "Oh, by the way, the Harmon family should pay attention to it. Since Harmon Trent came to power, some of the heroes and veterans of the Harmon family were all forced away by Harmon Trent's father and daughter. Now The Harmon family, the situation is very bad."

"Harmon Trent is eliminating dissidents. Anyone who doesn't listen to his orders will be driven away. This stupid approach is no less than self-immolation." Dustin shook his head.

Even if the Harmon family has a solid background, they cannot hold back Trent Harmon's actions.

"Master Dustin, I think the Harmon family is a hidden danger."

Cornelius said again: "You asked me to send someone to protect Hector Harmon. In just a few days, Hector Harmon was kidnapped three times and assassinated twice. Fortunately, we resolved them all."

"Um?"

Dustin frowned: "It was all done by insiders of the Harmon family?"

"Although they are all hired killers, this matter has absolutely nothing to do with Trent Harmon's father and daughter." Cornelius said very firmly.

"It seems that his fox tail is finally showing."

Dustin rubbed his chin, and said thoughtfully: "Well, you continue to send people to watch. If Trent Harmon has any moves, tell me at any time. I will find a chance to catch them all!"

"Yes." Cornelius nodded.

"Oh, by the way, is there any movement between Ronald and Wumeng recently?" Dustin asked suddenly.

"After Ronald came back from the Black Forest, he retreated directly, and no one was seen. The deputy leader of the Wumeng has all the power to take care of him." Cornelius replied.

"Retreat?" Dustin snorted coldly: "This guy intends to borrow the Heavenly Spirit Orb to break through the realm of the Great Master. Unfortunately, I will not do what he wants."

"Master Dustin, what are you going to do?" Cornelius asked tentatively.

"Heal your wounds first. After you recover from your injuries, I will publicly challenge Ronald, the martial arts leader!" Dustin said surprisingly.

"What? Challenge the martial arts leader?"

Cornelius's eyes almost popped out: "Master Dustin! Are you kidding me? Among the five great masters, Ronald is the strongest. Wouldn't it be suicide to challenge such a big man?"

"It's hard to say who will die."

Dustin squinted his eyes, and said murderously: "Sooner or later, Ronald and I will have a battle. If there is no winner in the Black Forest, then we will fight to the death in the Martial League. If he wants to break through the Grand Master, he must pass through the battle." My barrier!"

Ronald is not dead, he is sorry for Uncle Robinson.

If such a sanctimonious hypocrite can continue to serve as the leader of the martial arts alliance.

Then this martial arts is really hopeless.

Chapter 1026

"My husband, it's time to drink medicine."

While Dustin was chatting with Cornelius, a crisp female voice sounded.

I saw the graceful Natasha walking in with a steaming pottery bowl.

With a charming smile and a rosy face, she carefully held the decoction and brought it to Chase Dustin's mouth.

"Come on, husband, take some medicine."

"..."

Dustin's eyes twitched.

Why does this picture look familiar?

"Husband, what's wrong with you? Drink."

Natasha smiled sweetly, with a bit of playfulness in her beautiful eyes.

"Uh, can you not drink it?"

Dustin was full of resistance.

"Of course not, this is carefully prepared by the slave family for you."

Natasha raised her eyebrows: "Why, you don't suspect that the Nu family is poisoning, do you?"

"Oh, it's so cool to be a ghost under the peonies."

Dustin sighed, then took the soup and drank it in one gulp.

Seeing the misery and laughter of the people in front of her, Natasha finally couldn't help laughing.

"Okay, okay, don't worry, let's go eat first. Today is all about your favorite dishes."

Natasha took out a tissue, wiped Dustin's mouth, then took his arm and walked out of the door.

"Jingle Bell......"

Just a few steps into preparation, the phone suddenly rang.

When Natasha heard the call, her face instantly turned cold.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!"

After responding, she quickly hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Dustin was a little strange.

"Harley ran into trouble in the kindergarten. I have to go there immediately." Natasha explained.

"Okay, I'll accompany you."

Dustin didn't hesitate at all and immediately motioned to Cornelius to drive.

Since Nelson Horst left, he has regarded Harley as his goddaughter.

When your daughter is in trouble, you can't just sit back and watch.

…….

"Bitch! How do you discipline your daughter? Look at this little bastard, he scratched my son's face!"

"My son is pampered and has never been hurt. How dare this bastard hit my son? I think she is tired of living!"

A fat and luxuriously dressed rich lady was pointing at Cecilia’s nose and yelling curses.

Next to him stood a fat little man with a sinewy face.

The little fat man is very strong, much taller than his peers. There is a faint nail scratch on the left side of his face.

"Mrs. Liu, children are bound to bump into each other. Besides, it was your son who made the first move."

Cecilia glanced at Harley, who had a bruised nose and swollen face, and couldn't help but feel a little distressed.

It's just that because of the other party's identity, he didn't dare to have an attack.

"Hmph! So what if my son made the first move? If this little bastard hadn't provoked my son, how could my son beat her? In the end, it was all this little bastard's fault!" Mrs. Liu put her hands on her hips and looked menacing.

"Harley, what's going on? Did you get into some trouble?" Cecilia turned around and asked.

"I didn't, I didn't..."

Harley shook his head repeatedly and said with an aggrieved look: "It was Liu Zixin who scolded me first. He scolded me for not having a father and calling me a bastard. Then he led his classmates to beat me. Mom, I didn't make a mistake. It's not Harley's fault. ."

As he spoke, tears began to fall again.

"Harley, don't cry, mommy believes in you."

Cecilia wiped her daughter's tears, turned around and said, "Mrs. Liu, did you hear everything? It's because your son didn't discipline him well, and he scolded and beat him. Moreover, the injuries on my daughter's face are worse than yours." My son is much more serious."

Chapter 1027

"fart!"

Mrs. Liu glared: "How can this little bitch be compared to my precious son? A hair of my son's is worth more than her life! I'm warning you, kneel down and admit your mistake quickly, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!"

"Mrs. Liu! Can you be reasonable? It's obviously your son's fault, why should we apologize?" Lin Juan frowned.

"Snapped!"

Mrs. Liu raised her hand and slapped Cecilia hard on the face, scolding: "I'll apologize if I ask you to apologize. Where's all the nonsense? If you dare to force Lai Lai again, believe it or not, I'll tear your mouth apart!"

"you--"

Cecilia gritted her teeth and showed no anger on her face.

She didn't expect that the other party would be so unreasonable and would not apologize if he made a mistake, but he would actually hit him.

What a deception!

"Don't hit my mother!"

Harley suddenly stood in front of his mother, with his hands open and his little face full of anger: "You bad guy! Old witch! I'm going to ask Ultraman to beat you!"

"Hey! You little bastard! You really deserve a beating!"

Mrs. Liu became angry and slapped Harley on the face, knocking him to the ground.

For a while, nosebleeds came out.

"Harley!"

Cecilia was startled and quickly picked up her daughter.

Looking at Harley's red and swollen face, her heart was bleeding.

"You little bastard without a father deserves to be beaten!"

The little fat man put his hands on his hips, feeling very proud.

"Listen up, you two untouchables. Kneel down and apologize immediately, and then compensate my son one million for medical expenses. Otherwise, I will make you walk around without food!"

"You, you are simply being unreasonable!"

Cecilia was so angry that she said, "I want to call the police, and I want the policeman to make a judgment!"

As he said that, he took out his cell phone and prepared to make a call.

"Call the police?"
Mrs. Liu grabbed the phone, threw it to the ground, and cursed: "Bitch! Do you think calling the police is useful? To tell you the truth, my man is an officer in the police station! My brother is a well-known big shot! Even if I dig You have been buried in a pit, and no one dares to say anything!"

"I...I don't believe there is no royal law in the world!" Cecilia said angrily.

"The king's law? What I say is the king's law!"

Mrs. Liu said, and slapped Cecilia on the face again.

The latter's feet softened and he fell directly to the ground.

Plus, with my big belly, I couldn’t get up at all for a while.

People around watched helplessly but did not dare to step forward to help.

"Mother!"

Harley cried anxiously and pulled her mother's arm hard, but she couldn't pull it at all.

Instead, he knocked himself down because he used too much force.

There was a female kindergarten teacher who couldn't stand it anymore and was about to give her a hand, but Mrs. Liu glared at her and she immediately shrank back in fear.

"Son, didn't that little bastard hit you just now? Go up and hit me back. Beat me to death. Mom will support you!" Mrs. Liu patted her son on the shoulder.

"You little bastard, let's see if I don't beat you to death!"

The little fat man instantly became emboldened. He pressed Harley to the ground, raised his fists, and started beating him.

There was absolutely no scruples about what to do.

"Hit! Hit hard! Good fight!"

Mrs. Liu clapped and laughed, looking very proud.

"Stop!"

At this moment, a roar suddenly sounded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a figure flashed in and slapped the little fat man on the face.

"Snapped!"

There was a crisp sound, and the little fat man's face was distorted by the blow. His whole body was ejected on the spot, and he fell hard.

Chapter 1028

The sudden scene startled everyone.

No one expected that someone would dare to hit Mrs. Liu’s son.

You know, Mrs. Liu is famous for being domineering in this area, and no one dares to mess with her.

"Ouch! I got it!"

After being startled for a moment, Mrs. Liu immediately exclaimed, ran forward and picked up the dizzy little fat man.

At this moment, the little fat man had a crooked nose, a slanted mouth, bleeding mouth, and two front teeth.

Especially the half of the face that was beaten was extremely red and swollen.

"Son! Don't scare me! Wake up!"

Mrs. Liu panicked a little and kept pinching him. After the little fat man came to his senses, she relaxed slightly.

But soon, her expression turned ferocious.

"Who is it? Who hit my son just now? Stand up for me!"

Mrs. Liu turned around suddenly, gnashing her teeth as if she wanted to eat someone.

"it's me!"

Dustin took a step forward, his face gloomy.

Especially after seeing the scars on Lin Juan and Harley's faces, their eyes were filled with murderous intent.

"Bitch! How dare you hit my son? Do you know who I am?!" Mrs. Liu shouted sharply.

She has always been the only one to bully others, and no one has ever dared to act wild in front of her.

"Snapped!"

Without saying a word, Dustin raised his hand and slapped her, asking, "Who are you?"

"I......"

Mrs. Liu covered her face and was about to speak, but Dustin slapped her again, causing her to stagger and almost fall.

"Who are you?"

Dustin spoke again.

"I am......"
"Snapped!"

Mrs. Liu opened her mouth, but before she could register her number, she received another heavy slap on the face.

"Tell me again, who are you?"

Dustin asked coldly.

"you--!"

Mrs. Liu was furious and was about to curse.

Dustin didn't give him a chance at all, and slapped him hard on the face again.

"who are you?"

"Snapped!"

"say."

"Snapped!"

"Why are not you talking?"

"Snapped!"

"Weren't you still crazy just now? If you have the ability, say something and let me hear it."

"..."

Dustin asked while beating her, which made Mrs. Liu dizzy and her nose was bruised and her face was swollen.

The whole person was leaning against the wall, teetering on the edge of collapse, unable to speak.

After more than a dozen slaps, Mrs. Liu was completely unrecognizable, her mouth and nose were bleeding, and even her teeth seemed to have fallen out.

The whole person looked miserable.

Some parents and kindergarten teachers around were stunned.

"Oh my God! Who is this person? He even dares to beat Mrs. Liu? Do you want to risk your life?"

"Looking at his appearance, he probably doesn't know how powerful Mrs. Liu is. He will suffer a lot!"

"You really don't know how high the sky is! If you offend Mrs. Liu, I guess you are not far from death."

"..."
Chapter 1029

Everyone pointed and whispered, all surprised by Dustin's boldness.

The trouble that could have been solved by just apologizing had to be made bigger.

Now, let’s beat Mrs. Liu like this. Either her hands and feet will be cut off, or she will be buried alive.

"Snapped!"

Dustin slapped Mrs. Liu to the ground again and asked, "Tell me, who are you?"

Mrs. Liu's whole face was distorted. She felt like the world was spinning, her head was dizzy, and she couldn't even tell the direction.

"Stop!"

At this time, the principal of the kindergarten suddenly broke through the crowd and ran in hastily.

When she saw Mrs. Liu who was swollen into a pig's head, she was instantly frightened and quickly helped her to a chair: "Ouch! Mrs. Liu, how did you get hurt like this? Who did it?"

Mrs. Liu raised her hand tremblingly and pointed at Dustin.

"Bold!"

The director turned around angrily and shouted angrily: "Who are you? How dare you attack Mrs. Liu? Do you know how much trouble you have caused!"

"Who are you? Dare to point fingers at me?" Dustin said with a cold face.

"I?"

The principal puffed up his chest and said proudly: "My surname is Zhang, and I am the principal here. I am in charge of all matters of the kindergarten!"

"Director Zhang, right? You came just in time."

Dustin nodded and pointed at Mrs. Liu: "That shrew is unreasonable and bullies others. Kick her out immediately!"

"Nonsense!"

Director Zhang glared and shouted: "It's obviously you who beat someone, but you still dare to slander Mrs. Liu? It's like a thief shouting to catch a thief!"

"I beat her because she deserved to be beaten. Open your eyes and see. The injuries on my sister-in-law's face and the injuries on my goddaughter's body were all caused by her. I was just following the rules of others. It's just a treatment for the person." Dustin said calmly.

"Yes, Principal Zhang, it was mother and son who bullied others too much and deliberately caused trouble." Lin Juan tried to explain.

"Shut up!"

Director Zhang turned around and roared, then turned to Dustin and said domineeringly: "I didn't see anything just now, I only saw you beating people. Now, I order you to immediately apologize to Mrs. Liu and pay compensation." All losses, otherwise don’t blame me for calling the police and arresting people!”

"Are you blind or something?"
Dustin said with a cold face: "When this shrew started beating someone, you were watching the fire from the other side, pretending that nothing happened. Now that this shrew has suffered a loss, you jumped out immediately, bared your teeth and claws, and made all kinds of noises. Could it be that Are you a dog she raised?"

"You - you are presumptuous!"

Seeing that his little idea was exposed, Principal Zhang couldn't help but get angry: "I'm warning you, if you don't apologize today, I will expel Harley Horst from the kindergarten! Never hire her!"

"Expelled from the kindergarten? Haha... Principal Zhang, you have such great authority!"

Dustin sneered: "Do you think there is only a kindergarten like this in the provincial capital? If we leave here, my baby will have no way to study?"

"That's right! I have been in the education field for twenty years and have connections all over the place. As long as I say a word, no kindergarten will dare to accept this little bastard!" Principal Zhang said sternly.

"What did you say?"

Dustin's face darkened.

The word "little bastard" already made him angry.

"What? Are you scared?"

Director Zhang smiled proudly: "Listen to me, as long as I don't nod, no one will dare to accept this little wild man..."

"Snapped!"

Before he finished speaking, Dustin raised his hand and slapped Director Zhang away.

Everyone was dumbfounded again.

Is this guy too courageous?

Aren’t you afraid of being banned by the director?

"You...you dare to hit me?"

Director Zhang got up in embarrassment, covering his burning face, feeling shocked and angry at the same time.

Which of those parents of students would not nod and bow when they saw her? Flattery?

Even if it’s a gift, it still depends on her mood.

As it turned out, the guy in front of her was not only unkind to her, he even hit her. Is this going to turn the world upside down? !

"What's wrong with hitting you?"

Dustin scolded with a cold face: "You follow the trend, don't distinguish between black and white, and use your power to bully others. Let this bitch like you teach and educate people. It is simply misleading the children!"

Chapter 1030

Dustin's words were so loud that Director Zhang was so angry that he trembled all over and his face turned green and white, as if he had eaten a fly.

Some parents of students around who had been suppressed by Principal Zhang also secretly applauded and were very relieved.

You usually look down on others, are you feeling deflated now?

"You...you dare to scold me? Who do you think you are? And you dare to preach to me?!"

Principal Zhang was furious and furious: "Just wait! I'm going to expel Harley Horst from the kindergarten! I'm going to ban her! I'm going to keep her from going to school for the rest of her life! I'm going to ban all of you!"

"block?"

Dustin snorted coldly and kicked Principal Zhang to the ground: "You want to try to block one of them? I want to see how capable you are today!"

Principal Zhang was kicked so hard that he fell to the ground. After getting up, he immediately shouted at the top of his voice: "Security! Security! Where did he go? Someone come quickly!"

Following her roar, two security guards quickly ran in.

But before he could take action, Chase Dustin turned around and glared, and he was stunned on the spot.

For a moment, my back felt cold and I was sweating. It was as if I was being stared at by a wild beast, and I didn’t dare to move.

"Hey! What are you two doing standing still? Beat him!"

Seeing that the two security guards didn't respond, Director Zhang was furious. He raised his hand and slapped each of them, cursing: "Trash! Why should I feed you? It's useless!"

The two security guards covered their faces and dared not speak in anger.

"The surname is Zhang! A poor loser dares to run wild here. How did you become the director of the garden?!"

At this time, Mrs. Liu stood up staggeringly and said angrily: "I'm warning you, if you don't give me an explanation for this matter today, I will never end it with you!"

"ah?"

Director Zhang's face froze, and he hurriedly stepped forward and said with a smile: "Mrs. Liu, it's none of my business, it's all this guy's arrogance and domineering. But don't worry, I've already called the police, and the patrol will be on the way soon." Just here, I’ll make sure he can’t eat and walk around today!”

"Hmph! And that bitch and the little bastard, we can't let them go!" Mrs. Liu looked resentful.

"No problem, no problem!" Director Zhang nodded and bowed.

"You still dare to be mean-mouthed, right?"

Dustin's eyes turned cold, and he slapped Mrs. Liu to the ground again. At the same time, he slapped her a few times, kicking and scolding her: "I'm going to make you talk bad! I'm going to give you a bad mouth! If I don't teach you a lesson, You really don’t know that Lord Ma has three eyes!”

"You, you, you...you are presumptuous!"

Director Zhang was shocked and angry, but he did not dare to step forward to help.
She had also experienced the slap from Dustin just now, it was really painful.

You can tell the clues from Mrs. Liu's unrecognizable face.

"Stop! Stop it all!"

At this moment, several people in uniforms suddenly rushed in from the door.

The leader was a middle-aged man about forty years old.

The man was broad-shouldered and round-waisted, with a burly physique, and paired with that ferocious face, he was very oppressive.

As soon as he appeared, he was so frightened that the crowd dispersed, not daring to stand in the way.

"It's Inspector Liu! Inspector Liu is here!"

"That's bad! This guy beat Mrs. Liu like this. Now when Detective Liu comes, won't he be finished?"

"With Inspector Liu's power, even if this guy doesn't die, he will still be in jail!"

As soon as the uniformed man appeared, the scene immediately became commotion.

Everyone whispered and looked at Dustin with sympathy, pity, and gloating.

"Inspector Liu, you are finally here!"

When Director Zhang saw it, he seemed to have seen a savior. He quickly ran forward and started to complain: "If you had come a moment later, Mrs. Liu would have been beaten to death!"

"Huh? What's going on?"

Liu Wensheng frowned.

"O-husband...husband!"

At this time, wailing sounds were heard, and Mrs. Liu, whose face was covered in blood, crawled all the way to Liu Wensheng's feet.

"May I ask who's calling?"

Liu Wensheng was slightly startled, unable to react.

"Inspector Liu! She is your wife, Mrs. Liu!"

Chapter 1031

Director Zhang gave a timely reminder.

"Wife?"

Liu Wensheng took a closer look and his eyes widened instantly: "You, how did you get hurt like this?"

"It's all him...that guy did it all!"

Mrs. Liu stretched out her hand tremblingly and pointed at Dustin.

"It's you?"

Liu Wensheng looked over and his expression quickly turned gloomy: "Did you hit my wife?!"

"it's me."

Dustin nodded and admitted frankly: "This shrew is domineering and can't do anything. I just taught her a lesson."

"You are so brave! How dare you teach my woman a lesson?"

Liu Wensheng's face was sullen and his eyes were very unkind: "Tell me, how do you plan to solve this matter?"

In this land, everyone must give him some face.

Anyone who dares to hit his wife must have a strong background or be a fool.

Before he could find out his identity, he still left some leeway and didn't say anything to death.

"Let this shrew apologize to us, and I won't care about what happened today." Dustin said calmly.

"What? Apologize?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked shocked.

Is this guy crazy?

You hit someone and you still want them to apologize?

The most important thing is that it was in front of Inspector Liu.

This is because you don’t take Inspector Liu seriously at all!

"You bastard! Do you know what you are talking about?"

Before Liu Wensheng could speak, Director Zhang on the side couldn't help it anymore and yelled loudly: "This is Inspector Liu from the patrol room! One person is inferior to ten thousand people! How dare you act so presumptuously in front of Inspector Liu? I see you I’m tired of living!”

Detective Liu is firmly in second place in the patrol room.
It is no exaggeration to say that a casual word can determine the life or death of ordinary people.

"This beast is so bold! Hurry... catch him quickly! Torture him severely!" Mrs. Liu gritted her teeth.

That hateful look made Dustin want to peel off his skin and twitch.

"Boy! How dare you be so crazy after hitting someone? What confidence do you have?!"

Liu Wensheng squinted his eyes, burning with anger, obviously unable to bear it any longer.

"You said you wanted to solve it, and I gave you a solution. What, are you still dissatisfied with anything?" Dustin asked back.

"Hmph! Since you are so disrespectful, don't blame me for handling it impartially!"

Liu Wensheng waved his hand and shouted: "Come here! Arrest this guy and put him in jail!"

"yes!"

Afterwards, several patrol officers immediately took out their handcuffs and prepared to arrest people.

"Wait!"

At this time, Natasha, who had been watching coldly, suddenly walked out.

That outstanding appearance and excellent temperament immediately attracted everyone's attention.

"Harmon...Miss Harmon?"

Liu Wensheng's pupils shrank, feeling uneasy for no reason.

Why is the daughter of the Harmon family here?

"Inspector Liu, I can clearly see what happened just now. It was your wife who hit someone first. If you want to arrest her, you should arrest her first!" Natasha said coldly.

"Bah! Where did this vixen come from? How dare you point fingers at Inspector Liu?"

Director Zhang glared and said in a threatening manner: "I'm warning you to stay away, or I'll arrest you too!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Liu Wensheng slapped Principal Zhang hard on the face and cursed: "What the hell! Why did you say that? Apologize to Miss Harmon quickly!"

Chapter 1032

"ah?"

Director Zhang was stunned, covering his burning face, a little at a loss.

I spoke for you, but you still hit me?

Where is this fuss coming from?

"What are you doing standing still? Apologize!"

Liu Wensheng slapped him again with his backhand.

Big people don’t dare to mess with them, but small garden directors can still handle them easily.

"Yes, I'm sorry..."

Director Zhang looked sad and finally squeezed out a few words.

Although I don’t know what happened, it’s obvious that this vixen has a lot of background.

Otherwise, Detective Liu would not have such a big reaction.

"Miss Cao, I'm so sorry. I was blind and didn't notice you just now."

After teaching Principal Zhang a lesson, Liu Wensheng immediately said with a smile on his face: "May I ask Miss Cao, what are you doing here?"

"This is my man, this is my goddaughter."

Natasha said without hesitation: "Your wife just beat my goddaughter. In order to protect her, my man beat your wife. I think this is called self-defense, what do you think?"

"ah?"

Liu Wensheng was slightly startled, then nodded repeatedly: "Yes, yes...it's self-defense! I was rash just now and almost misunderstood a good person. Everything is my wife's fault. I apologize to everyone on her behalf. From now on Finally, I will discipline you well."

"Apologize?"

Looking at Liu Wensheng who nodded and bowed, everyone couldn't help but look weird.

No one expected that Inspector Liu, who was usually so majestic and arrogant, would have such a humble side.

What is the background of this beautiful woman in front of you?

"It's useless for you to apologize, she has to say it herself." Dustin suddenly said.

"What this gentleman said is, whoever makes a mistake should apologize."

Liu Wensheng forced a smile, and then helped Mrs. Liu, who had a bruised nose and face, to stand up: "You just hit someone, apologize quickly!"
"Apologise? Why?!"

Mrs. Liu pushed Liu Wensheng away, pointed at his nose and cursed: "You coward! Your wife and children are being bullied, and you just don't help, but you still want me to apologize? Are you still a man?!"

"Shut up!"

Liu Wensheng glared: "This is the daughter of the Harmon family! Be careful what you say!"

"What about the daughter of the Harmon family? Do you think I will be afraid?"

Mrs. Liu said with a ferocious face: "Don't say that the Harmon family is declining, even in its heyday, I am not afraid at all! Don't forget, my brother is a high-ranking official in Yanjing, so what does the Cao family really mean?!"

"You, you, you...can you say a few words less!"

Liu Wensheng was a little anxious and kept winking.

My brother-in-law is apparently working as an errand in Yanjing, but to be honest, he is just a pretty boy who feeds on soft food.

Relying on a wealthy daughter, he worked a part-time job as an official, and he showed off his power in various ways on weekdays.

Once you lose your backing and protection, you will be doomed sooner or later.

In the final analysis, people still have to have real abilities. If you rely on your face to make a living, you are destined to not last long.

"I'm going to say it!"

Mrs. Liu put her hands on her hips and said very fiercely: "You are a shy turtle who dare not stand up for us. I will go find my brother and let him teach these blind guys a lesson personally!"

"That's enough! Don't make a big deal out of it!" Liu Wensheng had a headache.

"If you make a big fuss, make a big fuss! Who is afraid of whom?!"

Mrs. Liu ignored it, immediately took out her mobile phone and started calling for help.

After he was done, he added a harsh word: "If you have the guts, don't run away. Whoever gives in is a bastard!"

"Okay, I'll wait for you. I want to see who you can call." Concubine Cao Xuan said with a cold face.

Looking at the entire Yanjing, there are not many people with higher officials than her grandfather.

Chapter 1033

…….

At this moment, inside a high-end western restaurant.

Several well-dressed young men and women were gathering together to drink and chat.

"Sister Qingyao, I really envy you. You actually got the favor of Prince Mu and became his goddaughter. What a joy and congratulation!"

A woman in red had a smile on her face and looked very enthusiastic.

This woman is Feng Miaozhu, the legitimate daughter of the Feng family, one of the eight wealthy families in Yanjing!

"I heard that Prince Mu has been fighting for many years and has no children. This time he can take Miss Qingyao as his daughter, which is enough to prove that you have both ability and political integrity and are outstanding." Another man with oily hair and pink face said with a smile.

This man's name is Hu Song. He relies on his reputation and is very articulate. He is Feng Miaozhu's boyfriend.

"Sister Dahlia, you might as well tell us how you and Prince Mu met?" Feng Miaozhu couldn't help but asked curiously.

Prince Mu has always been a reclusive person with an indifferent personality and has never formed any cliques.

This sudden arrival in the provincial capital and the adoption of a goddaughter was really shocking.

Many dignitaries in Yanjing came to the city after hearing the news and planned to find out.

"Speaking of this, it's purely a coincidence."

Dahlia took a sip of red wine and explained: "Five days ago, I found someone in front of my house had a car accident and almost died. Then I sent the person to the hospital. I didn't expect that person was Prince Mu."

"Huh? Is it that simple?"

Feng Miaozhu was stunned for a moment, a little stunned.

She thought there would be some unknown secret, but it turned out that it was to repay the kindness of saving her life.

"if not?"

Dahlia shrugged.

In her opinion, rescuing people was just an accident.

As for being a goddaughter, there are various reasons.

"Strange, Prince Mu is so brave and brave, how could he get into an accident due to a car accident?"

Feng Miaozhu whispered, feeling something was wrong.

"Miss Feng, when you asked me out, didn't you say you wanted to discuss business? Why did it get involved in personal matters?" Dahlia said meaningfully.
"Oh...I was just chatting."

Feng Miaozhu quickly squeezed out a smile and winked at Hu Song next to her.

The latter quickly understood and immediately took out a document and handed it over with both hands: "Miss Dahlia , this is our cooperation plan. Please read it."

"Oh? Two billion?"

Dahlia took a closer look, raised her eyebrows slightly, and was quite surprised: "Miss Feng, you are too generous, aren't you? This business is just giving me money."

"It's only two billion, it's nothing. As long as Sister Dahlia is happy, just call her a friend." Feng Miaozhu said with a smile.

For a wealthy family, two billion is really nothing.

But if you can use this money to establish a relationship with Prince Mu, it will be a huge profit!

"Okay, since Miss Feng is so sincere, I wish us a happy cooperation."

Dahlia did not refuse and took the initiative to extend her hand.

"Happy cooperation!"

Feng Miaozhu smiled happily and immediately stood up to respond.

"Jingle Bell......"

At this moment, the cell phone ringtone suddenly rang.

When Hu Song heard the call, his face suddenly darkened: "What? Being beaten? In kindergarten? OK, OK! I'll be there soon! Sister, just wait, I will stand up for you today!"

"What's wrong? Are you so excited?" Feng Miaozhu asked casually.

"Miaozhu, a local snake beat up my sister. I have to go and have a look." Hu Song explained.

"Go ahead, don't wait too long."

Feng Miaozhu waved her hand and didn't take it seriously.

It's just a local snake in a small place, you can easily trample it to death.
Please upload chapter 1034 to 1044 can't wait to read it
Chapter 1034

half an hour later.

Pressing the answer button, Hu Song's crying voice came over immediately: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...w does...... Miaozhu, I'm getting beaten up, come help me quickly, this kid is so crazy!"

Feng Miaozhu frowned: "What happened? Didn't I ask you to bring two bodyguards?"

Her bodyguards are all carefully selected. It stands to reason that it is impossible to deal with even a local snake.

"These two were too broken. They were beaten to the ground as soon as they fought. It didn't work at all, so I was beaten up too." Hu Song's tone was very aggrieved.

Feng Miaozhu was so angry that her eyebrows stood on end: "How dare a local snake dare to be so crazy? Just wait, I'll bring someone over right away!"

"Okay, okay, come quickly, I will try my best to hold him back." Hu Song repeatedly said yes.

"..."

"Miss Feng, it seems that you are in trouble. Do you want my help?" Li Qingyao suddenly asked.

"It's a small matter, it's not worth mentioning, but if you are interested, Sister Qingyao, you can go to the theater with me." Feng Miaozhu smiled.

"Okay, it's nothing to do anyway, just go shopping with Miss Feng." Li Qingyao nodded slightly.

They just sent 2 billion to their door, so she had to be considerate and considerate.

Walking out of the restaurant, they called a few bodyguards, and the two went straight to Golden Apple Kindergarten.

Hu Song, with a bruised nose and swollen face, was surrounded by Mrs. Liu, shivering in a corner.

When he first entered the door, Hu Song was showing off his power in all kinds of ways, bossing him around, and pulling him like a 250,000-80,000 man.

The names are in Chinese it's so confusing

People here can be so mean sometimes. We are not getting paid for translating. We just do it for fun. The Chinese version is here you could also translate and repost.
I wonder why it took you so long to respond! I have been wondering why you are reposting things which are already uploaded up there 👆.

People here can be so mean sometimes. We are not getting paid for translating. We just do it for fun. The Chinese version is here you could also translate and repost.
Dear
Well we respect your Heard work and we are not mean just requesting people to share something.
And i don't know the original version so can't help

Chapter 1034

half an hour later.

"..."

"Boy! Don't run away if you have the guts! My sponsor will be here soon, and I will make you look good then!"

Although Hu Song was crying, his mouth was not forgiving.

Since becoming the daughter of the Feng family, he has reached the sky in one step, and anyone who sees him treats him with courtesy.

It turned out that this guy in front of him was a good guy, not only did he not give Feng family face, but he also slapped him a few times, it was really too old to break ground!

"What? Haven't you slapped enough? Do you still want to be slapped?"

Lu Chen raised his hand, and Hu Song was so frightened that he quickly shrank behind his sister, and shouted in a stern voice: "Boy! You can be arrogant now, but I will make you cry later!"

"That's right! I want you to cry!" Mrs. Liu followed suit.

"Everyone, please calm down. In my opinion, let's forget it and don't make the matter a big deal." Liu Wensheng tried to smooth things over.

Although he prefers his wife, he can't afford to offend the Cao family, so he can only persuade her from both sides.

"Shut up! You useless thing!"

Hu Song seemed to have found an outlet and angrily shouted: "My sister and I were beaten, and you, a detective, were indifferent. You are simply a wimp! I don't have a brother-in-law like you. You will divorce my sister tomorrow!"

"Divorce! Divorce tomorrow!" Mrs. Liu was indignant.

Such a cowardly husband at the booth is really unlucky for eight lifetimes.

"You...you are really unreasonable!" Liu Wensheng's face became a little confused.

It's okay to be arrogant on weekdays, but he doesn't have any vision at all.

Except for San Jueding and a few behind-the-scenes bigwigs, who can hold back the power of the Cao family in the area?

"Get out of the way! Get out of my way!"

While everyone was arguing, several burly bodyguards suddenly walked in.

Chapter 1035

Wherever they passed, they violently pushed away the crowd and cleared the place forcefully.

After clearing a spacious road, Feng Miaozhu, dressed up like a princess, appeared on stage.

With a beautiful face, luxurious clothes, and the aristocratic temperament cultivated since childhood, people can tell at a glance that she is of extraordinary origin.

"Miaozhu! You are finally here!"

When he saw the person coming, Hu Song's eyes lit up and he hurriedly greeted him, crying: "Look, look at my face, how it has been beaten by others? You must make the decision for me this time!" "

"Um?"

Feng Miaozhu reached out and pinched Hu Song's chin, looked left and right, and her face quickly sank: "Who is it? Who hurt you like this?!"

There are three guarantees for her man: first, he must be handsome; second, he must be big-bodied and good at work; third, he must make her happy.

Now Hu Song's handsome face has been beaten and disfigured, no less than her private property has been violated.

Naturally, it is intolerable.

"It's him!"

Hu Song suddenly pointed at Lu Chen and said viciously: "He was the one who hit me just now and threatened to take you down too!"

"oh?"

Feng Miaozhu glanced at her, and said sharply, "Those who dare to hit me? You are such a daring dog!"

"Where did you come from again?"

Dustin looked up and down, looking a little impatient.

Why is it like whack-a-mole, after beating this one, another one comes.

It's endless, right?

"Presumptuous! How do you talk?!"

Hu Song glared and began to argue: "Do you know who this is? To tell you the truth, this is the daughter of the Feng family and the top dignitary in Yanjing!"

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

"What? The Feng family of Yanjing? That is a top wealthy family!"

"Isn't it? Why did the daughter of the Feng family come to our small place?"

"It's broken! This guy kicked the iron plate and offended Miss Feng. It looks like he's going to be unlucky today!"

Chapter 1035

Wherever they passed, they violently pushed away the crowd and cleared the place forcefully.

After clearing a spacious road, Feng Miaozhu, dressed up like a princess, appeared on stage.

With a beautiful face, luxurious clothes, and the aristocratic temperament cultivated since childhood, people can tell at a glance that she is of extraordinary origin.

"Miaozhu! You are finally here!"

When he saw the person coming, Hu Song's eyes lit up and he hurriedly greeted him, crying: "Look, look at my face, how it has been beaten by others? You must make the decision for me this time!" "

"Um?"

Feng Miaozhu reached out and pinched Hu Song's chin, looked left and right, and her face quickly sank: "Who is it? Who hurt you like this?!"

There are three guarantees for her man: first, he must be handsome; second, he must be big-bodied and good at work; third, he must make her happy.

Now Hu Song's handsome face has been beaten and disfigured, no less than her private property has been violated.

Naturally, it is intolerable.

"It's him!"

Hu Song suddenly pointed at Lu Chen and said viciously: "He was the one who hit me just now and threatened to take you down too!"

"oh?"

Feng Miaozhu glanced at her, and said sharply, "Those who dare to hit me? You are such a daring dog!"

"Where did you come from again?"

Lu Chen looked up and down, looking a little impatient.

Why is it like whack-a-mole, after beating this one, another one comes.

It's endless, right?

"Presumptuous! How do you talk?!"

Hu Song glared and began to argue: "Do you know who this is? To tell you the truth, this is the daughter of the Feng family and the top dignitary in Yanjing!"

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

"What? The Feng family of Yanjing? That is a top wealthy family!"

"Isn't it? Why did the daughter of the Feng family come to our small place?"

"It's broken! This guy kicked the iron plate and offended Miss Feng. It looks like he's going to be unlucky today!"
1036 to 1044 please...

Guys,
Please stop being so pushy.
The people here are translating very quickly and for free. The new chapters will come when they come.
Beggars can’t be choosers.
Thank you so much to everyone here at this site and I looks forward to the new chapters when you guys are ready - please, no stress…
🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.