Relationships and Power: Understated Dominance by by Marina Vittori

An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2247

Xu Yang began to spread the science carefully: “This man is born with supernatural powers, and he practices physical training. He is made of copper skin and iron bones, and is invulnerable to swords and guns. Even if I play, I may not win. If you bet on him, you are picking up the pieces.” Money!”

“So powerful?” Liu Hongxue’s eyes lit up.
Today is a duel in Group C, and Xu Yang is a player in Group B, who is much better than the players in Group C.
Player No. 68 can bear such a high evaluation from Xu Yang, which shows his extraordinary strength.
“Of course it’s awesome! Trust me, I guarantee there will be no problem this time!” Xu Yang said, patting his chest.

“Okay! Then I’ll bet No. 68!”
Liu Hongxue was cruel and took out her sword and bet it: “Winning or losing depends on this one move!”
“You have courage! You are worthy of my junior sister!”
Xu Yang gave a thumbs up, and then did the same He raised his sword and slapped it on the table, counting it as a bet.

Both of them are dark iron swords, of excellent quality, which can replace five spiritual stones. If they win the bet, they can redeem all the things they lost before.
Of course, if you make the wrong choice, you will lose all your money.
Seeing the confident looks of the two of them, Liu Rushuang shook her head, feeling a little helpless.

But she did not dissuade him. Sometimes, no matter how many kind words you give, it is not as profound as a lesson.
This time, Liu Rushuang did not place any bets.
Mainly because there were too many people and she didn’t like to join in the fun.
On the contrary, Yan Buqi bet all the spiritual stones he had just obtained and chose player No. 36.
“Uncle, do you want to play a few more games?

” Abegail turned back and looked at Dustin.
“What? You even have to cut my leeks?” Dustin joked.
“Look at what you said, am I that kind of person? I’m all for your own good.” Abegail blinked her eyes, looking like I was very honest.
“Okay, I’ll just play a few words. I want to see what kind of medicine you are selling in your gourd.”

Dustin smiled, then took out all the spirit stones and bet them all on player No. 36.
Contestant No. 36 is a man in Tsing Yi. The man is tall and has thin cheeks. He exudes an icy aura.
The man in green used a long spear, the whole body of which was made of black iron, and the head of the spear was covered with a leather sheath.

The reason why Dustin defeated the man in green No. 36 was mainly because the opponent was really good.
The realm of innate Dzogchen is definitely among the best in Group C.
In fact, with the strength of the man in Tsing Yi, he can definitely be promoted to Group B.
Now staying in Group C is a downgrade to most warriors.

Because many of the players in Group C are in the early stage of innateness, as well as in the middle stage of innateness, and there are relatively few in the late stage of innateness, not to mention the more powerful innate Dzogchen.
“Okay, okay, the game is about to start, everyone has decided to leave and can’t play!”

After all the players came on stage, Abegail shouted a few times, and then decisively closed the game.
To show fairness, no one can bet once the game starts.
As for the final result, winning or losing depends entirely on eyesight and luck.
Normally, the bookmaker that opens the market cannot get any advantage.
Dustin was very curious, what method did Abegail use to ensure that she would make a profit without losing money?

Last edited:
⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢶⣦⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣇⠀
⠀⠀⢤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡄⠀⣁⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠏⠀⠀⠀;⣿⣧⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠇⢀⣼⣿⣿⠛⢯⡿⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠴⢿⢿⣿⡿⠷⠀⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟

Chapter 2248

The second round started soon.
There are eight arenas and eight games taking place at the same time.
Compared with the auditoriums in other directions, Abegail’s side was undoubtedly much more lively.
There were nearly a hundred people gathered in front of a large table, most of whom had placed bets.

When the game started, the people in the audience were more excited than the players on the stage.
Shouts and cheers came and went, one wave after another.
Everyone who bets is cheering for the player they like, shouting at the top of their lungs.
Because now, for them, it is not just about having fun, but also about their own interests.

If you win, you will have the opportunity to earn a lot of spiritual stones, if you lose, you will lose blood.
Under such a premise, they couldn’t help but be excited.
Time passed little by little, and the atmosphere at the scene became more and more intense.
Among the eight arenas, two arenas have already decided the winner early.

The winner is cheering and excited, while the loser is upset and regretful.
Although they live in the same environment, their joys and sorrows are different.
“No. 68! Attack, attack! Attack quickly! Don’t give your opponent a chance to breathe!”
Xu Yang shouted excitedly in the audience, his face was a little red, and his whole body was full of enthusiasm.

“Come on, come on! Come on, No. 68!”
Liu Hongxue, who was next to her, seemed to be infected as well, her face turned red and she kept waving her fists.
The focus of the two men’s attention was contestant No. 68 on stage eight.
This man was tall and tall, holding a mountain ax in his hand, and when he swung it, he was powerful and unstoppable.
His opponent was a man in his thirties, his weapon was a broadsword, and his fighting style was also fierce.

Generally speaking, warriors who use broadswords are more powerful, and can open and close widely, and few weapons can fight head-on.
However, the mountain ax is an exception.
The mountain ax is a weapon that completely sacrifices flexibility and flexibility. It is famous for its powerful force and heavy weight. It can be said to be invincible when faced head-on.

Unless one is truly born with divine power, few people would use such a cumbersome weapon.
If the mountain ax is used against a light weapon that focuses on dexterity, then it may not necessarily gain any advantage.
But it just happened that the mountain ax met the broadsword. It can be said that the eldest brother meets the second brother, but it happened to be one end.

Moreover, player No. 68 is stronger than his opponent in terms of size and strength.
So he kept fighting and soon gained the upper hand.
It’s all about chasing the opponent and slashing them with explosive force.
The man who used the knife was beaten back and forth, and could only barely parry.

Finally, after holding on for several minutes, the man was cut off from the ring by contestant No. 36, even with a knife.
This time, player No. 68 won.
“Hahahaha… win, win! We won!”
Seeing that contestant No. 68 successfully won, Xu Yang jumped up with excitement, looking particularly excited.

“Great, great! Now we have won back all our capital and profits!” Liu Hongxue was very excited.
This feeling after winning the bet is so wonderful.
“How about it, junior sister, senior brother didn’t lie to you, did he? I told you, contestant No. 68 will definitely win!” Xu Yangzhi said with a proud smile.
“As expected of senior brother! You really have good eyesight!” Liu Hongxue gave a thumbs up.
The previous haze disappeared in an instant, replaced by the anticipation for the next gambling game.

Last edited:
Chapter 2249

Gambling itself is very easy to become addicted, especially after you taste the sweetness, you will get out of control.
People who have no ability to stop will fall into it accidentally.
“Congratulations to both of you for winning. Here, this is the spirit stone you won.”
Abegail smiled and offered the spirit stone with both hands, with a very enthusiastic attitude.

“I just suppressed the Black Iron Sword and exchanged it for five spiritual stones, right? Then can I redeem it again?” Liu Hongxue asked.
“Of course.”
Abegail nodded with a smile, and then ordered someone to bring the black iron sword that Liu Hongxue used to bet on.
“Wait!”

Just as Liu Hongxue was about to redeem the sword, Xu Yang raised his hand to stop her and said, “Junior sister, why are you in such a hurry? The gambling has just begun, and the main event is next. If you redeem the sword now After a while, the bet will be less, and the winnings will naturally be less. I think it’s better to wait for now. When we earn enough spiritual stones, it won’t be too late to redeem the sword.” ”

This…” Liu Hongxue hesitated.
“What? You still don’t believe in senior brother’s vision? Betting with me is just picking up money. As long as we win a few more games, the spiritual stones we get will be enough for us to break through!” Xu Yang said confidently.
“Okay! Then I’ll listen to senior brother!” Liu Hongxue smiled, and finally gave up the idea of redeeming the sword.

She now has ten spiritual stones in her hand. If she redeems the sword, only five will be left.
In this way, even if you win, your income will be halved.
So, she chose to wait.
As long as she wins three more games… no, wins two more games, she can redeem the sword.
Seeing the two people in high spirits, Huang Yinyin was still smiling, giving full play to
the purpose of the customer being God.
She had already experienced the greed of people.

Most people simply can’t hold back such huge benefits that can be obtained without any effort, and will quickly sink into it.
What she is afraid of is not that the gambler will win, but that the gambler will not gamble.
As long as the gamblers continue to gamble, then she is sure that these gamblers will spit out all their winnings.

At the same time, pay a heavy price!
After a fierce battle, the second round of competition officially ended.
Player No. 36 that Dustin bet on won easily as expected.
The hard power is there, even if the opponent tries his best, it will be of no avail.
“Uncle, congratulations, you won another round.”

Huang Yinyin presented Dustin’s winning spirit stone with both hands.
At this moment, most of the spirit stones in her box have been replaced, some were won, and some were exchanged for various rare treasures.
Judging from the total number, it is indeed a loss, but it is still within the acceptable range.
“Girl, if you open another round, your box of spiritual stones will probably bottom out.” Dustin reminded.

“It doesn’t matter, I still have a few boxes of spiritual stones to spare.” Huang Yinyin smiled and didn’t care.
Spiritual stones are not scarce for the Witch Gu Sect.
Because the Witch Gu Sect has discovered a vein of spiritual stone that can be produced for decades.
A few boxes of spiritual stones were nothing to her, a wealthy and powerful saint of the Witch Gu Sect.

In fact, her main mission this time was to purchase various rare materials through spiritual stones.
It’s just that in her opinion, just using spiritual stones to exchange it is a bit unworthy.
On the contrary, using this method of gambling is the best choice.
Not only can you collect rare treasures from various sects, but you can also save a lot of spiritual stones.
To put it simply, why should we spend money when we can get something for free?

Last edited:

Chapter 2250

After the second round of competition, at Abegail’s gambling table, some people were happy and some were sad.
Those who win the bet are naturally ecstatic and feel like they have gained a treasure; those who lose the bet regret it and are very upset.
“Damn it! I didn’t expect that guy to be so useless. If I had known it, I would have been ranked No. 36!”

“Who said otherwise? What a bastard! I lost a bottle of Xiaoyaowan in vain!”
“Me too, I just got it Baby, we’ve all lost!”
“Huh! I told you a long time ago that I’m going to beat No. 36, but you don’t believe me. Is this a big loss?”
Amidst the wailing, a discordant voice suddenly sounded.

Several people looked around and saw that the person speaking was a man in gray.
The man was carrying a long sword, looking quite arrogant, and holding a handful of spiritual stones he had just won.
“Brother! Looking at you, you must have won a lot just now, right?” One person asked tentatively.

“Not many, I only won a dozen. The main reason is that I don’t have much capital, otherwise I would have made a lot of money if I pushed all in!” The man in gray said confidently.
As soon as these words came out, the eyes of everyone around him lit up.
Winning more than a dozen spirit stones in one game is definitely a huge temptation for them.
You know, the spiritual energy in these dozen spiritual stones is enough for them to practice hard for several years.
“Brother, how are you sure that No. 36 will win?” the man asked again.
The battle situation in the arena is changing rapidly. Unless it is an absolute crushing force, no one can be sure of the final result.

“I don’t have any other skills. I just have good vision and a lot of knowledge.”
The man in gray said proudly: “To be honest, I know all the famous and potential warriors in the world. Chest, I know who is strong, who has what specialties, and who can win. It is no exaggeration to say that today’s bet is completely designed for me.”
Hearing this, everyone immediately became excited.

“Damn it! Brother, are you too awesome? It’s just like cheating!”
“Brother! Don’t say anything. I will place bets with you. I hope you can make your brother rich!”
“No. That’s right! We’ll all follow you!”
The crowd was in high spirits and gathered around the man in gray, flattering him in all kinds of ways, completely treating him as the God of Wealth.

There are many strange people in the arena. If the man in gray can really judge the strength of each player, then today’s bet will definitely be unfavorable.
If they can seize the opportunity, they can also make a lot of money.
Naturally, he was extremely excited.
“It’s not impossible to bet with me, but I’m going to say something ugly first. I can’t guarantee that I can win 100%. If you lose, you can’t blame me.” The man in gray didn’t say too much.

“Of course! Since it’s a bet, how can there be a 100% win? We can all understand.”
“Yes, brother, you can make us rich. We are not even grateful enough to thank you, so how can we blame you?”
“Brother! Just don’t worry. Anyone who dares to quarrel with you today is slapping me in the face. I will never let him go!”
“…”
Everyone expressed their support with every word.
If the man in gray said he could win 100%, they wouldn’t believe it.
This seems more real.

Last edited:
Chapter 2251

“Dear friends, the third round of competition will start soon. Please prepare in advance.”
At this time, Abegail’s voice suddenly rang.
After the second round of gambling, more warriors were attracted.
Many people have the heart to watch the excitement. If they find it interesting, they will participate.

Many gamblers have just won spiritual stones, which makes people who have never participated before very jealous.
There are really few ways to obtain spiritual stones.
Now that the opportunity is before us, most people simply can’t wait.
As a result, more and more gamblers joined this gambling game.

It can be said that Abegail has harvested more and more rare treasures, and at the same time, the spiritual stones in her box have become less and less.
Of course, she doesn’t care about this, as long as someone is willing to bet.
“The contestants have already taken the stage, and the third round will start soon. Please hurry up and place your bets before it’s too late!” Abegail continued to shout.

In order to avoid missing the opportunity, nearly half of the people chose to trust their intuition and judgment and bet on players who they thought had a high winning rate.
Among the remaining half, some were watching and hesitating, while others set their sights on the man in gray.
“Brother, the game is about to begin. Who should we bet on to win?”

Everyone surrounded the man in gray, with expectations on their faces.
For them, every game is a big gamble. They feel pain when they lose, but gain blood when they win.
“I’m very optimistic about player No. 33, so I’ll keep an eye on him!”
The man in gray swept his eyes across the stages one by one, and finally fixed his gaze on player No. 33 in the second stage.

Contestant No. 33 is a man wearing white clothes and holding a long whip.
The man was thin and unremarkable, without any great features.
To be honest, the long whip in his hand looks a bit special.
“No. 33?”
Everyone looked over and looked at it carefully, seeming hesitant.

Because they don’t know player No. 33 at all.
How strong is the opponent? Any tricks? They have no idea.
It would be too risky for them to bet on an unknown warrior without reservation.
“Brother, what is so special about contestant No. 33? Can you tell us about it?” someone asked tentatively.

“What? You don’t believe in my judgment?”
The man in gray raised his eyebrows and said coldly: “If you don’t believe it, forget it. Just pretend I didn’t say anything and just watch and take care of it yourself. Anyway, I’m taking No. 33.”
After saying this, the man in gray clothes directly pressed down all the spirit stones in his hand without any hesitation.

Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help but look at each other, a little embarrassed.
The man in gray was so decisive, so he must be very confident, but the problem was that the other party didn’t say anything, which made them feel unsure.
“Everyone! There are only ten seconds left, the purchase is gone, no waiting after the expiration date!” At this time, Abegail’s voice sounded again.

Seeing that the time was up, everyone finally couldn’t bear it anymore and chose to place their bets.
Some people just took the plunge and bet all of it; some were cautious and only bet half; and some people simply continued to wait and see, waiting for the results.
Ten seconds later, the bet was closed and the third round officially began!

Chapter 2252

“Brother, is it reliable for us to follow that person and bet on player No. 33?”
Liu Hongxue couldn’t help but ask in a low voice in the crowd.
She originally wanted to bet with Xu Yang, but to her surprise, Xu Yang actually listened to the man in gray and chose to bet on No. 33.

Naturally, she didn’t trust a guy like this that she didn’t know, so even with Xu Yang’s guarantee, she just deposited half of the spirit stones to avoid any accidents.
“Junior sister, just don’t worry. I have carefully studied that player No. 33. He is indeed very strong and has a very high winning rate. There is no problem in betting on him.” Xu Yang said confidently.

He was not a blind follower. After hearing the man in gray boast, he made a special observation.
Although Contestant No. 33 looks ordinary, the person who can use the black iron whip is by no means an ordinary person.
Unpopular weapons like whips are extremely difficult to practice.
It’s not easy to get started, and if you want to master it, you need to put in several times more effort than ordinary people.

On the contrary, if you practice it to perfection, you can also unleash a lethality that far exceeds that of ordinary weapons.
Because the long whip is soft and can change in many ways, it makes it difficult to defend against when attacking.
Contestant No. 33 can beat the ring with a black iron whip, and it is not an embroidered pillow. In addition, the man in gray is full of confidence and looks like he has something to rely on, so he chooses to believe it once.
Of course, like Liu Hongxue, he only bet half of the spirit stones.
This way, even if you make a wrong bet, you won’t lose everything.
“Brother Dustin, what number did you bet on this time?” Yan Buqi suddenly looked at Dustin and asked.
“Contestant No. 33.” Dustin answered truthfully.

“Me too.” Yan Buqi smiled, then looked at Liu Rushuang: “Where’s Miss Liu?”
“Same.” Liu Rushuang spoke concisely and to the point.
“No way? You all bet on player No. 33? Is he really that good?” Liu Hongxue was a little surprised.
Her attention just now had been on Xu Yang, but she didn’t expect that her friends next to her were all-in on player No. 33.

“With so many people betting, it shouldn’t be wrong. Anyway, I won’t be the only one who loses.” Yan Buqi shrugged, looking indifferent.
“Ah? Is this the reason why you bet on No. 33?” Liu Hongxue was speechless, then turned to look at her sister: “Sister, what about you?”
“My intuition tells me that No. 33 will win.” Liu Rushuang said seriously.

The corners of Liu Hongxue’s mouth twitched, and she was speechless for a moment.
“Brother Dustin, why do you want to keep No. 33?” Xu Yang asked curiously.
“The man in gray seemed to have a good eye, so I followed him.” Dustin explained.
“All in?” Xu Yang asked.

“Yeah, all in.” Dustin nodded.
“You are so brave!” Xu Yang gave a thumbs up.
Although he thought No. 33 could win, he didn’t trust it 100%, so he only bet half of the spirit stones. He didn’t expect Dustin to be so decisive and bet all his wealth.
Time is passing little by little.

The battles in the eight arenas were extremely fierce, and several contestants had already decided the winner.
However, most people at the gambling table focused on player No. 33.
Because they all bet on number 33, they naturally hope that the other party will win.
I have to say that contestant No. 33 is really powerful. The black iron whip in his hand is as flexible as his arm.

Chapter 2253

It is even more powerful and unstoppable when swung, and it can also achieve precise strikes.
Although the opponent was very powerful, he was still forced to retreat and couldn’t get close at all.
In just a few minutes, he was whipped more than a dozen times, and his whole body was covered in bloodstains.

After gritting his teeth and holding on for another two minutes, his opponent was finally whipped off the ring by contestant No. 33.
Seeing this scene, there was cheers at the gambling table, and many people jumped up, looking particularly excited.
“Hahahaha…win, win! Player No. 33 wins!”
“Okay, okay…that’s great! Now I finally made the right bet!”

“Damn it! If I had known earlier, I would have gone all-in and won. It’s not worth it for such a small amount!”
“…”
Contestant No. 33’s victory made most of the gamblers present cheer and be elated.
Some of them felt that the bet was too small, which was a pity.

Especially when the spirit stone was obtained, it was even more painful.
They could have won more, but because they were too careful, the spiritual stones were halved, which was a pity.
“Brother! You are so awesome! If you say you can win on the 33rd, you will really win. You are really our God of Wealth!”
“Yes, yes! From now on, I will bet on whoever the eldest brother bets on. Who dares to question the eldest brother? Your backhand is just a mouthful!”

Player No. 33’s victory not only made most gamblers profit, but also pushed the reputation of the man in gray to a peak.
Countless people surrounded the man in gray, giving him all kinds of flattery and praise, completely treating him as the God of Wealth.
It is obviously no coincidence that two consecutive predictions were successful.
If you don’t have any real ability, you absolutely can’t do it.
“Sure enough, No. 33 won!”

Liu Hongxue said happily: “That person is so awesome, isn’t he? You can tell who loses and who wins with just one look. It’s amazing!”
“This person is really awesome! Next we will You must be right to go with him!” Xu Yang’s eyes were shining with excitement.
He only staked half of the spirit stones just now, which was a bit regretful. Now, he is ready to attack with all his strength!

“It makes sense. That person is well-informed and has extremely accurate vision. He is much better than us.” Liu Hongxue nodded in agreement.
“Just earn some spirit stones, don’t be greedy for too much.”
At this time, Dustin said coldly: “Gambling is the most taboo thing in gambling. Stopping in time is the wise choice.”

“Brother Dustin, you This is wrong, now is our opportunity to make a fortune, we must seize it firmly, so that we can make a lot of money. If we miss it, we will regret it for the rest of our lives!” Xu Yang said enthusiastically.
“That’s right! Only a fool would stop when he finally has a chance to earn spiritual stones.” Liu Hongxue agreed.
It was obvious that the two of them were already on top.

Winning two games in a row gave them confidence. Coupled with the temptation of huge profits, it was naturally impossible for them to give up.
As the saying goes, opportunities cannot be missed and they will never come back.
After passing this village, there is no such shop.
Facing the two people’s stubbornness, Dustin just shook his head without saying much.
He has already reminded what should be reminded. As for the outcome, he has no control over it.
The only thing that is certain is that if you continue to gamble, you will definitely lose everything.

Chapter 2254

After the third round, it quickly came to the fourth round.
More and more people gathered around Abegail. Some warriors who had been watching the excitement from afar now all joined in.
On the one hand, they are joining in the fun, on the other hand, they are jealous.

Because there are too many people who have earned spiritual stones, and if they are passed on to ten or a hundred, the number of warriors participating in the gambling will naturally continue to increase.
Abegail’s first box of spiritual stones has been completely consumed, and the second and third boxes of spiritual stones have also been moved out one after another.

Looking at the boxes full of spirit stones, the warriors around them had their eyes shining with excitement.
People’s desires are never-ending. Although some people have won a lot of spiritual stones, they still want more.
A treasure like this that can directly improve one’s strength is undoubtedly a huge temptation for them.
“Brother, how are you? Do you see clearly? Who is betting on this game?”

As the players came on stage one by one, all the gamblers’ eyes were focused on the man in gray.
After the previous two games, they already had great trust in the man in gray, and now they completely regarded him as the God of Wealth.
As long as the man in gray dared to bet, they would dare to follow.
“Let me take a look first…”

The man in gray glanced at each arena one by one, and finally settled on the No. 8 arena. Then he stretched out his hand and pointed: “Bet on No. 95!”
“No. 95?”
Everyone Looking over, I saw that contestant No. 95 was a thin and short man.
He is 1.6 meters tall, very thin and lame.
He was holding an iron crutch in his hand and walked with a limp. He didn’t look like a powerful person.

“It’s No. 95!”
The man in gray didn’t hesitate and directly deposited all his spiritual stones.
Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help but be secretly shocked.
Isn’t this too confident? Without saying a word, he just went all-in. His courage is really admirable.

“Since Big Brother is optimistic about No. 95, then I will bet on No. 95!”
“That’s right! I’ll bet too!”
“You have meat to eat with Big Brother, why are you standing there? I’m betting on you all!”
A group of people around the man in gray , without too much hesitation, followed closely.

Not to be missed.
How can we do big things if we hesitate?
With the man in gray leading the way, most people present bet on player No. 95, including Xu Yang, Liu Hongxue, and Yan Buqi, who all made the same choice.
Of course, there are some more sensible and cautious people who did not bet directly, but chose to wait and see.

The main thing is that contestant No. 95 does not look very good. He is a thin, weak and lame man who has trouble walking. How can he compete in the ring with others?
“Hurry up and make your bets. Don’t wait until the expiration date.”
Abegail shouted, urging some gamblers who had not yet made up their minds.

Three minutes later, the fourth round of competition officially began.
Due to the bet, most of the audience’s attention was focused on the No. 8 ring.
Arena No. 8 is the duel between contestant No. 95 and contestant No. 24.
Compared with the thinness of player No. 95, player No. 24 is just the opposite. He has a tall body, strong muscles, and looks very strong.
His wrists alone are thicker than No. 95’s thighs.
When the two of them stand together, they are the difference between a child and an adult.

Chapter 2255

It is precisely because of this disparity in body shape that some people are not optimistic about player No. 95.
Even those who followed the man in gray and placed their bets felt anxious and unsure at the moment.
“Hey! Kid! I advise you to admit defeat, otherwise I can cut off your arms and legs with just a light touch.”

Contestant No. 24 crossed his arms and looked at Contestant No. 95 up and down. , with contempt and disdain written all over his face.
A lame man who is as skinny as a monkey actually dares to go on stage to compete. He really overestimates his capabilities.
“Although you are tall and strong, you may not be able to beat me.” Player No. 95 said expressionlessly.

“Can’t beat you?”
Player No. 24 smiled and said with a joking face: “Kid, do you know what you are talking about? With your small body, I can kill you with one hand!”
“Really? ? You can try.”
Contestant No. 95 looked up at Contestant No. 24 without changing his expression, and there was no hint of timidity in his eyes.

Although his body is small, his aura is huge.
“Okay, it seems that if I don’t teach you a lesson today, you won’t know how good I am!”
Contestant No. 24 sneered and slowly pulled out the long knife from his waist.
Contestant No. 95 remained unmoved, leaning on crutches and standing quietly.

“Why are you still standing there? Show your weapons!”
Contestant No. 24 pointed his sword across the board, menacingly.
“We don’t need weapons to deal with you.”
No. 95 spoke calmly, his words calm and domineering.
“Huh?”
No. 24’s face darkened, and his eyes became fierce: “Boy! You are looking for death!”
Contestant No. 24, who felt that he was being despised, did not waste any time and directly raised his knife to kill.

Without any fancy sword skills or any feints, Contestant No. 24 held the handle of the knife with both hands and struck hard at No. 95’s shoulder.
This knife is unpretentious, simple and crude, and extremely effective.
No. 95 has only two choices, either to attack or to dodge.
The size difference between the two sides is huge, so it is obviously not a wise choice to attack them.

But if he dodges, No. 24 will take advantage of the situation to pursue him, speed up the attack rhythm, and let himself take the initiative.
From the perspective of No. 24, no matter how the opponent chooses, there is only one outcome, and that is defeat.
“Hmph!”
Confronted with the blow to No. 24’s head, Contestant No. 95 did not dodge or dodge. He just raised his crutch and pointed at Contestant No. 24 at a distance.

“Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!”
Three poisonous needles ejected from the crutches, directly hitting three key points of contestant No. 24.
“Huh?”
Player No. 24’s pupils shrank and he immediately withdrew his move to block.
“Qiang!”

The first poisonous needle was blocked by the long knife.
However, its powerful impact still caused No. 24 to tremble all over and make his arms numb.
“Qiang!”
The second poison needle followed closely and hit the long knife, causing No. 24’s knife to fly out.

At the same time, the third poisonous needle came at a very high speed and hit No. 24 in the chest when the door was wide open and unable to defend.
“Ah~!”
No. 24 screamed and flew several meters away on the spot, then fell heavily to the ground, paralyzed and unable to move.
Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned and a little unresponsive.
No one expected that the battle would end so quickly. Player No. 95 only made one move, and the tall player No. 24 was completely lying on the ground.
It was so easy to win!

Chapter 2256

“You…you actually used poison?!”
No. 24 gritted his teeth, looking angry and dissatisfied.
He tried to struggle to get up, but found that he could not lift up any strength, and it was difficult to even move his fingers.
“The competition in the ring is fair and aboveboard. Even if you use hidden weapons or poison, it still complies with the rules of the game.”

No. 95 said calmly: “Besides, I didn’t kill you just now, I just paralyzed your whole body. If I really have murderous intentions, You are a dead person now!”
“You——!”
No. 24 was choked and speechless.
Although he didn’t want to admit it, he did lose.
Because the rules of the game do not restrict the use of poison, and the opponent is attacking from the front, not a sneak attack.

He didn’t block it because he was not strong enough.
“Contestant No. 95 wins!”
Seeing that Contestant No. 24 was unable to move, the referee decisively announced the result of the game.
For a moment, there was thunderous applause.
“Hahahaha… win, win! We win again!”

“One move solves the battle. Contestant No. 95 is really awesome!”
“If you want to talk about being awesome, it has to be our eldest brother! Whoever wins can win. It’s really amazing. It’s over!”
Everyone at the gambling table was in high spirits and excitement.
All gamblers who bet on player No. 95 made a fortune.

Before, they had some doubts about the judgment of the man in gray, but now, they have unconditional trust and admiration.
This is no longer a brother, but a master!
The real God of Wealth!
“Great! We’ve made a lot of money again!” Liu Hongxue smiled broadly, overjoyed.

“How’s it going? I heard you right, senior brother, right? Just follow that person and bet. We have to catch this kind of overwhelming wealth!” Xu Yang’s face was filled with joy and pride.
“I’ve made enough, it’s time to stop.” Liu Rushuang said suddenly.
Her intuition told her that if she continued to bet, she would probably lose.

“Senior sister, don’t be anxious. The gambling game has just begun. Besides, the God of Wealth will point out the direction for us. We just have to bet and we are guaranteed to make a lot of money!” Xu Yang didn’t care.
“Yes, sister! This opportunity to earn spiritual stones is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, don’t miss it!” Liu Hongxue said happily.

“Don’t be too greedy in a gamble like this, otherwise it will be too late to regret it.” Liu Rushuang frowned slightly.
The two of them have won a lot of spiritual stones. If they absorb them all, they will be enough to break through the current realm.
“Senior sister, you are just too careful. As the saying goes, the brave will be starved to death and the timid will be starved to death. With so many spiritual stones presented to us, if we ignore them, we will regret it.” Xu Yang said.

“Sister, please don’t think too much. We have a noble person to help us today, and we will definitely make a lot of money.”
Liu Hongxue grabbed her sister’s arm and smiled coquettishly: “Otherwise, I promise you, if you make enough three hundred Just give up on the spiritual stone and never be greedy for more!”
“That’s all, since you insist on keeping it, I have nothing to say. Whether you are happy or sad, you can decide for yourself.” Liu Rushuang shook her head and said no more. .

Chapter 2257

She knew in her heart that Liu Hongxue and Xu Yang had already taken over, and it was obviously unrealistic for them to give up their bet now.
Of course, the main reason is that she still has a bit of luck.
What if wealth really comes from heaven? What if we can really continue to win?

If she prevents them from betting, wouldn’t it mean that they will lose their money?
It was precisely with this in mind that she did not continue to persuade.
Ten minutes later, the fourth round officially ended.
Most of the people who participated in betting won spiritual stones.

As a result, more and more spectators began to gather at the gambling table, ready to join in the fun and try their luck.
There is no way, the temptation of the spirit stone is too great, and there are many people who win, so they all plan to get a piece of the pie.
Seeing more and more gamblers gathering around, Abegail couldn’t help but smile.

Although the second box of spiritual stones has bottomed out, she is not panicked at all.
On the contrary, she also hoped that these people would stake as much as possible, because soon, all the spiritual stones she had given away would be recovered.
When the fifth round was about to begin, there was another wave of excitement.

Especially the gamblers at the gambling table are looking forward to it and excited.
Almost everyone’s attention was focused on the man in gray.
Leading the gamblers to win three games in a row has confirmed the man in gray’s almost god-like status.
No matter who the man in gray bets on, even if it is a disabled person, they will choose to follow the bet without hesitation.

“Brother, how are you? Who will win this round?”
The gamblers surrounded the man in gray like a star in the moon, their eyes overflowing with anticipation.
The man in gray looked left and right. After studying it carefully for a moment, he suddenly pointed to Arena No. 1.
“Bet on player No. 13!” the man in gray said loudly.

Everyone looked over and couldn’t help but feel refreshed.
No. 13 is a man holding a silver gun.
The man has sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, a handsome face, and a powerful aura. Just standing there gives people a strong sense of oppression.
“No. 13 looks familiar, seems to be a disciple of the Tianxiahui?”

“Yes! This person is one of the ten heroes of the Tianxiahui, Wei Xiu!”
“What? One of the ten heroes of the Tianxiahui? Isn’t that what he should be? Are you a master in Group B? How come you are in Group C?”
“It seems that Wei Xiu deliberately hid his strength when he signed up, so he was selected into Group C. However, with Wei Xiu’s ability, he was completely indiscriminate in Group C. , not many people can stop it.”

“Then what are you waiting for? Hurry up and place your bets!”
After hearing Wei Xiu’s name, everyone became excited and began to rush to bet on No. 13.
On the one hand, this is the answer given by the man in gray, and on the other hand, it is because they believe in Wei Xiu’s strength.
When both conditions are met, they will naturally not hesitate.
All the spiritual stones and rare treasures in his hands were pledged without any reservation.
Seeing this scene, Abegail couldn’t help but smile, but it quickly disappeared without a trace.
The time has come, it’s time to close the net…

Chapter 2258

“Put it on, bet it! Bet it! Listen to me, bet it all on No. 13 Wei Xiu!”
“Brothers! It’s time to get rich. Don’t miss it if you pass by!”
“Is there any dear friend who can lend me some treasure? ? After winning the spirit stone, I will definitely pay it back with interest!”

“…”
The gamblers shouted, betting one after another on everything of value.
The atmosphere at the scene became extremely heated.
In the eyes of gamblers, this game is purely about picking up money, and the more bets, the better.
“Hey, hey, hey… get out of the way, get out of the way! We’re here first, let’s bet first!”

As more and more gamblers gathered, the scene became a bit chaotic.
Xu Yang and Liu Hongxue were just stunned for a moment. The gaming table was already crowded with people. They had no choice but to push their way up.
As the saying goes, an opportunity cannot be lost and it will never come back. There are only a few minutes left before the start of the fifth round.

If the market is closed in advance before placing a bet, it will definitely be a loss for them.
So at this time, they no longer cared about image and dignity, and began to squeeze forward.
“Don’t worry, everyone, line up and take your time one by one.”
“It’s still a long time, there will be opportunities, I guarantee that you can all bet.”

“Hey, that hero in purple clothes, you ride on me What are you doing on your head? Come down, come down.”
“…”
Abegail stood in front of the gambling table, constantly calming everyone’s emotions and maintaining order.
She also didn’t expect that the situation would become so heated.
Hundreds of people, all gathered at the gambling table, crowded together.

The small gambling table was completely blocked.
Fortunately, these people still obeyed the rules and did not take advantage of the situation or engage in any sneaky behavior.
Otherwise, she would have to kill the chicken to scare the monkeys and establish some dignity.
Of course, she didn’t realize that the evil reputation of the Witch Gu Cult in the world had already cast a shadow on people.

Anyone who dares to play tricks in front of the Witch Gu Sect is simply because they don’t want to live long.
Everyone knows that among the three sects in the world, the one that is least likely to be trifled with is the witchcraft sect.
Once you offend someone from the Witch Gu Cult, you don’t know how you will die.

Five minutes later, the fifth round officially started.
Most of the gamblers have placed their bets, but only a few have not yet made it.
For this reason, Abegail also deliberately delayed the closing time for two minutes to harvest as many people as possible.
“Brother Dustin, why don’t you bet? This is a good opportunity to earn spiritual stones.”

After returning to his seat, Xu Yang felt a little strange when he saw Dustin motionless.
“Small gambling makes you happy, but big gambling is harmful to your health. Gambling is all about having fun. If you take it too seriously, you will fall behind.” Dustin smiled lightly.
“Brother Dustin, your character is a bit too Buddhist. It’s not interesting if you don’t fight or grab. You have to be vigorous and exciting every now and then, otherwise it will be too boring.” Xu Yang said with a smile.
“You’re right. Don’t let this opportunity to pick up money go. I really don’t know what’s going on in your mind?” Liu Hongxue shook her head, looking like a fool.
In this regard, Dustin just smiled and said nothing.

Chapter 2259

“Pick up money? Huh… don’t be too happy too early. It’s still unknown whether No. 13 can win this game.” Liu Rushuang poured cold water on him at the right time.
Like Dustin, she didn’t place a bet just now.
On the one hand, there were too many people and she was too lazy to squeeze in. On the other hand, she felt something was wrong.

Because everything went so smoothly.
Normally speaking, when the opening bookmaker encounters such a losing streak, it should choose to stop losses in time and lose as little as possible.
But the people of the Witch Gu Cult did nothing, and their attitude was still very enthusiastic.
They even provide loan lending services to some gamblers.

There are no precious spiritual stones, right? It’s okay, I’ll lend it to you.
This abnormal behavior made her suspicious.
After all, the Witch Gu Sect is not a charity hall, so how can it be possible to give spiritual stones to people for no reason?
“Senior sister, the strength of Wei Xiu on the 13th is obvious to all. Even if I fight Wei Xiu, I may not be able to win, let alone a little-known little character? From what I have seen, Wei Xiu will be defeated in less than ten moves. We can win.” Xu Yang said confidently.

“Sister! You are just too paranoid. Everyone is betting on Wei Xiu, which proves that Wei Xiu is strong enough and has a high winning rate. Don’t you think that the vision of so many of us can’t compare to yours?” Liu Hongxue was a little dissatisfied. meaning.
“I didn’t say that Wei Xiu wasn’t powerful, but there are people outside the world, and there is a sky outside the sky. Before the battle is really over, no one can guarantee that Wei Xiu will win 100%.” Liu Rushuang replied.
“Don’t worry, sister, there will definitely be no problem this time. Look at us, we have already won several games in a row.” Liu Hongxue comforted her.

“I’m just reminding you to know how to give up when things get better.” Liu Rushuang said helplessly.
“Senior sister, after this round of gambling is over, we will stop if we win one more round.” Xu Yang said with high spirits.
“I hope you can continue to win.” Liu Rushuang shook her head and said no more.

The two people around him were completely fascinated, and no amount of persuasion was of any use.
At this moment, on the No. 1 arena.
Wei Xiu was ready and slowly opened his stance. His opponent was a man holding a long sword.
The man was of medium build and ordinary appearance. He looked nothing special, but there was a cold glint in his eyes from time to time.

“Who are you? Tell me your name.”
Wei Xiu pointed his spear at an angle, looking majestic.
“Northern Territory, Wang Hao.”
The man said calmly, without any fluctuation in his expression.
“Wang Hao of the North? You’ve never heard of it.”

Wei Xiu said with an arrogant look on his face: “You are not my opponent, just admit defeat, otherwise, if we fight for a while, we will inevitably lose our hands and feet.”
“Really? Then we will. Let’s see if you have this ability.” Wang Hao remained unmoved.
“I’m giving you a chance, don’t be disrespectful, otherwise once I take action, you will be dead or crippled!” Wei Xiu narrowed his eyes slightly.

“Haha… Then I want to learn your clever tricks today.” Wang Hao smiled coldly and slowly pulled out the sword in his hand.
“Hmph! You’re stubborn! Then don’t blame me for being too cruel!”
Wei Xiu was a little annoyed, stopped talking nonsense, and stabbed him directly with his gun.
This shot is extremely fast, like a dragon swimming out of the sea, and its power is astonishing.

Chapter 2260

Looking at the spear thrust towards him, Wang Hao just curled his lips, then sharply pointed out his sword and faced it head-on.
“Qiang!”
The sword tip and the spear tip collided accurately, sputtering out a circle of energy ripples.

The ripples swept around like a wave, making their robes rustle and their hair standing on end.
The two stood motionless and began to wrestle with each other, neither giving in to the other.
Wei Xiu held the gun in both hands, and his Qi kept surging out, trying to use his tyrannical strength to force Wang Hao back.

However, the strange thing is that no matter how hard he exerts himself and how much energy he instills, Wang Hao never takes a step back.
One gun and one sword, just facing each other.
Due to the squeezing and collision of energy, the air began to make a burst of explosions, and the gun and sword gradually bent.

“Huh?”
Wei Xiu frowned, with a bit of surprise in his eyes.
He is one of the top ten talents in the world, a talent that has attracted much attention. If he is placed among the players in Group C, he should be a dimension reduction attack.
However, I didn’t expect that this unknown Wang Hao could actually compete with him without falling behind. It was really strange.

“The divine dragon swings its tail!”
Seeing that he was not gaining the upper hand in the fight, Wei Xiu shook his spear, shook the tip of the sword away, and swiped fiercely towards Wang Hao’s waist.
As the saying goes, an inch is longer and an inch is stronger. The advantage of a long gun lies in its wide enough attack range.
You can attack the target first before the sword strikes.

Wei Xiu had made up his mind that since he couldn’t win with strength, he would defeat his opponent through superb marksmanship and rich combat experience.
“Hoo~!”
Facing the spear that swept across, Wang Hao’s body suddenly leaned back vertically, like a fallen door panel, narrowly avoiding the blow.

“Spiritual snake comes out of the hole!”
After one blow missed, Wei Xiu stabbed out another spear, directly hitting Wang Hao’s chest.
The timing of this shot was just right, just when Wang Hao’s body was about to touch the ground.
An ordinary warrior would not be able to react at all.

But Wang Hao seemed to have expected it. At the same time as Wei Xiu took out the gun, he slammed the ground with one hand and spun into the air.
“Qiang!”
Wei Xiu’s spear pierced the ground, poking a hole, and Wang Hao, who stood up again, stepped on the gun shaft and rushed forward.

The long sword in his hand was pointed directly at Wei Xiu’s throat.
Wei Xiu’s eyelids twitched, and he immediately took two steps back, put away his gun and defended himself, blocking Wang Hao’s thrust with the barrel of his gun.
Although he blocked it, Wei Xiu was knocked back several steps by Wang Hao’s sword due to his retreat.

This scene made everyone’s expressions change and they were frightened.
“Holy shit! What’s going on? Wei Xiu was actually forced to retreat?”
“Isn’t it? He’s just a nobody. Wei Xiu can’t beat him, right? I made a big bet!”
“Everyone, please be patient. , the game has just begun, and Wei Xiu has not yet shown his true strength. I believe that until the end, Wei Xiu will definitely win.”
“Yes, yes, brother’s prediction has never been missed. Don’t panic, just watch the game with peace of mind. .”
“…”

Chapter 2261

Wei Xiu’s performance made the gamblers who placed their bets a little nervous.
Everyone was staring and worried.
In their opinion, with Wei Xiu’s strength, he should be able to win easily.
Why did he still fall behind after fighting Wang Hao for several moves?

What’s going on?
“Brother, is there anything unexpected in this game?”
Liu Hongxue looked quite worried in the audience.
She had just bet all the spirit stones and made a lot of money if she won, but lost everything if she lost.
“Don’t worry, it’s just a small accident. It won’t affect the overall situation.” Xu Yang was still confident.

Who hasn’t made a mistake yet?
Wei Xiu just underestimated the enemy. As long as he was serious, defeating Wang Hao would not be a problem.
At this moment, on the No. 1 arena.
Wei Xiu’s expression gradually became serious.
At first, he really didn’t take Wang Hao seriously, but after the fight, he found that the opponent’s strength should be on par with him.

If he doesn’t try his best, he may not be able to win.
“I have to admit that you are very strong, much stronger than I expected.”
Wei Xiu slowly put on an attack stance, his eyes became sharp: “I underestimated you just now and almost let you take advantage, but This kind of thing will never happen again, because next, I will use my special skills to completely solve the battle!”

“Really? Then I’ll wait and see.” Wang Hao smiled.
“The first style of Thunder Spear Technique – Spring Thunder Burst!”
Wei Xiu shouted, the spear in his hand suddenly pulled back to gain strength, and then thrust forward suddenly.
“Boom!”
The moment the spear was thrust out, there was a sound like thunder.

A dazzling white light suddenly burst out, like a dragon or a dragon, and swept towards Wang Hao with terrifying power.
“What a domineering marksmanship! He is worthy of being one of the top ten heroes in the world!”
“The thunderous marksmanship is famous for its fierceness. Once used, it is as powerful as a rainbow and unstoppable. When I see it today, it is indeed worthy of its reputation!”

“He can be defeated by Wei! Under Xiu’s thunderous shooting skills, Wang Hao is proud of himself!”
“…”
Seeing Wei Xiu’s powerful power, the scene was in an uproar.
Especially the gamblers who had placed their bets, their eyes were shining with excitement.

Even the Thunder Spear Technique was used. It seemed that Wei Xiu would win today.
“Thundering marksmanship is nothing more than that.”
Faced with the oncoming shot, Wang Hao looked calm, without any panic, but a contemptuous smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.
Then, Wang Hao tiptoed, his whole body ejected like lightning, and the sword in his hand also slashed out at an incredible speed.

Everyone could not see Wang Hao’s sword moves clearly, they could only feel their eyes flickering.
When the scene was frozen again, Wei Xiu and Wang Hao had already passed each other.
The two stood back to back, several meters apart.
Wei Xiu frowned, his face solemn, and the hand he was holding was trembling slightly.

On the other hand, Wang Hao’s expression was as calm as ever, and the sword in his hand was bleeding “tick-tick-tick”.
When everyone was confused and confused, Wei Xiu suddenly spurted out a mouthful of blood, then his knees weakened and he collapsed on the ground.
Everyone was stunned!

Chapter 2262

Everyone was shocked when they saw Wei Xiu suddenly falling to the ground.
Everyone was dumbfounded, their faces filled with disbelief.
No one expected that Wei Xiu, one of the top ten heroes of the Tianxiahui, would be defeated, and that he would be defeated at the hands of an unknown person.

Normally speaking, with Wei Xiu’s strength, he should kill randomly in Group C. Why was he punished just after the start?
Is it because Wei Xiu doesn’t live up to his reputation, or is Wang Hao too powerful?
“It’s over, it’s over! It’s all over now!”
“What the hell! What the hell is this guy Wei Xiu doing? Why can’t he even defeat a small character? What a waste!”

“What if there are ten heroes in the world? I think he is just one What a piece of shit!”
“Wei Xiu! Damn it! I was harmed by you this time!”
“Lost! Totally lost! My spirit stone!”
“…”
After a brief silence , the whole place was wailing and cursing.

Wei Xiu’s defeat caused heavy losses to the gamblers who had just placed their bets.
The few spirit stones I won before were all lost, including the principal and profits.
Some people even took out a lot of loans, thinking they could seize the opportunity to make a fortune, only to end up losing everything.

“How could this happen? How could this happen?!”
Liu Hongxue’s beautiful eyes widened, unable to accept it for a moment.
She had staked all her worth just now, and she didn’t expect it to be like this.
“No…impossible! It’s obviously a win-win game, how could Wei Xiu lose?!”
Xu Yang’s face turned pale as if he was struck by lightning, and even his fingers began to tremble.
In the first few games, he kept one hand and did not bet too much because he felt that he was not sure of winning.

But Wei Xiu was very confident in this game, so he bet all the spirit stones on it, but the result was disappointing.
For a moment, he found it difficult to accept.
“Senior brother, didn’t you say you can definitely win? What should we do now?” Liu Hongxue was already at a loss.
As the saying goes, the greater the expectations, the greater the disappointment.

Wei Xiu’s defeat made her mood fall directly from heaven to hell.
“I…” Xu Yang was left speechless by the question.
What can be done?
If you lose, you have already lost. You can only admit that you are unlucky. Is it possible that you still want to snatch the spiritual stone back from the Witch Gu Sect?

Let me ask, who has the courage to dare to disturb Tai Sui?
Don’t miss the spirit stone when it arrives, but end up risking your life instead.
“Contestant No. 54 Wang Haosheng!”
Seeing that Wei Xiu had no strength to fight anymore, the referee decisively announced the result of the game.

In an instant, the whole place was shouting and cursing.
As the victim, Wei Xiu’s eighteen generations of ancestors were picked out and scolded.
Even the reputation of Tianxiahui has been greatly affected.
After all, it was a bit embarrassing for Xiu Xiu, one of the top ten heroes of the Tianxiahui, to be defeated by an unknown person in the end.

“It’s such a pity. You almost won. You almost won.”
Abegail shook her head with a regretful expression. In fact, she was already happy in her heart.
In this round, not only did he win back all his capital, but he also wiped out most of the gamblers.
It can be said that he made a lot of money.
“Brother! You clearly said you would win, why did it become like this?” One person looked at the man in gray.

Chapter 2263

“Yes, brother! I just bet all my belongings and now I’ve lost everything. What do you want me to do?”
“It’s all your fault! If you hadn’t commanded blindly, how could we have suffered such a heavy loss?”
“That’s right! You We must compensate for our losses today!”

The gamblers became more and more excited as they talked, and they all changed their focus and began to question the man in gray.
“Blame me? Did I let you go all-in?”
The man in gray said angrily: “You smile when you win, and you rely on me when you lose. How can there be such a reason in the world? Besides, I I didn’t say that I would definitely win. It’s because you are greedy and insist on betting with me. Do you think you’re the only one who loses? I’ll lose completely too!”

As soon as these words came out, the questioning voices around him suddenly became quieter.
Although it was unacceptable, the man in gray was indeed right.
The other party didn’t force them, they insisted on following the bet, and they couldn’t blame others if they lost.
“Damn it! A bunch of white-eyed wolves, I won’t play with you anymore!”

The man in gray roared and walked away.
All the gamblers looked at each other and sighed.
But no one noticed that when the man in gray left, he looked at Wang Hao on the ring.
“So that’s it, it’s really a good idea.”
Dustin murmured to himself, with a smile on his lips.

Before, he didn’t quite understand what Abegail’s plan was to ensure that he would make a profit without losing money.
After what happened just now, he suddenly realized.
It turned out that Abegail had already planned it.
In other words, Abegail had already arranged everything before the gambling game even started.

First, place some of your own people among the players in Group C.
These people deliberately hide their strength, waiting for opportunities and obeying orders.
Then, he created a guiding light, the man in gray just now.
By winning several consecutive games, he paved the way for the man in gray to build momentum, and at the same time attracted gamblers to blindly follow him.

When the man in gray is popular enough and his words are authoritative enough, he can close the net.
To put it simply, the so-called gambling game is a well-designed trap from beginning to end.
Whether it’s the man in gray or Wang Hao who just won, they are all Abegail’s people.
Lose or win, it all depends on Abegail’s thoughts.

It is precisely because of this that Abegail is confident and does not worry about the gamblers winning at all.
As long as she wins a game, she can get her money back with profits.
To put it bluntly, all the gamblers present are the leeks she harvested.
It all depends on her preference when to do it.

“One failure is nothing. Come on, come on, keep betting, and sooner or later you will win it back.”
Abegail shouted and continued to solicit business for herself.
There are many people watching today. After harvesting a bunch of leeks, there will be another bunch.
Moreover, many gamblers will not admit defeat. As long as they lose, they will want to make up their losses.

Although I am penniless, I can still borrow it, so there is still value in harvesting.
“Senior sister, you should still have spirit stones in your hand, right? Lend me some, and I’ll return them to you immediately after you win!”
At this time, Xu Yang suddenly looked at Liu Rushuang next to him, his eyes full of eagerness.
It was obvious that he was on top.

What is happening to the story? No update for the third day too?

Chapter 2264

Looking into Sullivan’s hot eyes, Rivka couldn’t help but frown. “Junior Brother Sullivan, enough is enough. If you continue gambling, you will only get deeper and deeper.”
Gamblers
are addictive and never satisfied. They will gamble when they win and when they lose. Also, keep gambling. They continue to gamble until they lose everything they own and become lost.

Today, Sullivan seemed to be showing signs of addiction. Failure to intervene promptly will only result in disaster.
“Senior sister, I bet again, for the last time. As long as I win this time, I will stop immediately.” Sullivan vowed.
“Sister, it’s the same for me.” I lost all my swords. I have to win it back.” Halle also agreed.
The two of them stared directly at Rivka, their eyes full of expectation.

“Have you ever thought about what to do if you lose?” Rivka asked.
“No, no, no, I will be careful this time, and I will never lose if I bet correctly!” Sullivan promised.
“Yes, yes! We were led astray just now. If we had known better, we would not have listened to that person. I believe we have already won.” Halle said.
“Don’t you understand? Nine times out of ten, we bet we will lose. If we continue to bet, there will never be any good results.” Rivka said it in a deep voice.

“Senior sister! Let us try again. As long as we make up our money this time, we will stop gambling from now on! I swear!” Sullivan held out three fingers.
“Sister, you have so many spirit stones in your hand. Let us lend them to you. If we win, we will return them to you.” Halle continued to help.
“Why are you two so stubborn? At this point, don’t you know how to wake up?” Rivka shouted.

“Senior sister, we have won so many times before. You have seen them all. It was just an accident. As long as you lend us some spiritual stones, we will definitely be able to make up for it.” Sullivan still refused to give up.
“Sister! I just want to redeem the sword. Can you give us a chance?” Halle begged.
“I’ll redeem your swords for you, but it’s absolutely impossible for me to lend you spirit stones to gamble with!” Rivka said it in a strong tone.

As soon as these words came out, Sullivan and Halle looked at each other, speechless.
They knew Rivka’s character, and since they were talking about it, borrowing the spirit stone was definitely impossible.
But they had just lost too much, and they were really unwilling to let go now.
They always felt that there was still a chance to win the spirit stone back.

It was a pity that they had no g*mbling capital.
Rivka ignored the two men’s bitter expressions, walked to the g*mbling table, and redeemed the swords they had mortgaged.
“This is your sword; don’t g*mble anymore!”
Halle threw the two redeemed swords to Sullivan and Halle, respectively.
“Alas…”
Looking at the lost sword in their hands, Sullivan and Halle were not too happy. Instead, they felt a little lonely and regretful.
Although the sword was redeemed, the lost spirit stone could never be returned, which was heartbreaking to think about.

“Don’t be downcast. Your senior sister is right. If you continue to g*mble, you will only sink deeper and deeper.” Briggs suddenly said:.
“You have won so many spiritual stones, so naturally you can stop, but we didn’t get anything.” Halle said angrily.
“Master Briggs can win because he knows when to stop. But what about you? You won once, and you want to win a second and third time. How can you not lose? In the end, it’s all you who are greedy and obsessed with money!”

Sullivan and Halle looked at each other and wisely chose to remain silent.
Abigail’s gmbling game was still going on, and under her vigorous shouting, a group of new gmblers had joined in.
So, the second reincarnation began.
As before, Abigail first let the g*mblers win several games in a row, tasted the benefits, and gradually became addicted. Then she harvested them all at once by manipulating the game’s results.

After all, only a small number of people could earn spiritual stones, and most gamblers became leeks that were harvested.
However, gamblers had a fluke mentality. One failure couldn’t kill their desire, and they would continue to advance one after another.
They always thought that they were one of the lucky few.

Therefore, the more they gambled, the more they lost, and the more they lost, the more they trembled, until they were completely trapped in the maze and unable to escape.
Abigail captured the hearts of the g*mblers; that’s why she was so calm.
Because she knew very well that addicted g*mblers would never be satisfied.

And greedy people often lose miserably in the end.
time flies.
When the sun sets, the first day of the ring competition finally comes to an end.
Among the players in Group C, there were many potential talents.
Various major sects targeted these potential talents as soon as the competition ended.
All kinds of poaching, big pie, large sums of money, and inducements.
It was okay for the sect’s followers. After all, the secret was there, and it was generally difficult to dig out.
If it were a potential genius from a small sect, the situation would be completely different.
Because the big sect had better development prospects and more resources, it was easy to poach people away, as long as they extended an olive branch and promised huge profits.
Of course, Abigail, who represented the Mystic Arts Order, did not compete with other sects for human resources.
Because the things she was interested in were all kinds of rare treasures and secrets booked on elixirs.
After a day of g*mbling, she harvested several bunches of leeks in a row. She made a lot of money and was overjoyed.
“Okay, okay, fellow heroes, today’s game is over, and the betting is closed.” Let’s continue tomorrow. Remember: prepare more rare treasures. The more you bet, the more you will earn!”
Abigail yelled. While standing, she ordered her subordinates to put away the treasure.
Although she consumed a box of spirit stones, the treasures she earned were ten times as much as this box of spirit stones.
After putting the treasure away, Abigail enthusiastically invited Dustin and others to have dinner.
If they make a big fortune today, they have to celebrate it.

Chapter 2265

At night, at the foot of the Sacred Wyrm Summit, inside the restaurant.
Abigail, who had a lot of money, directly rented out the restaurant’s second floor to hold a celebration banquet.
Of course, only Dustin was invited.
After all, this method of earning rare treasures by cutting leeks was not a great success.

“Mr. Dustin, I’m happy today. Come on, let’s not go home until we’re drunk!”
Abigail poured the wine, clinked the glasses with Dustin gently, and drank it all in one gulp.
Dustin smiled, picked up the wine glass, and took a sip.
“Come, come, come; everyone has good food and drink, so don’t be polite.”

After a glass of wine, Abigail warmly greeted Rivka and the others.
“Miss Abigail, Looking at your face glowing red, you must have made a lot of money today, right?” Briggs asked with a smile.
“I didn’t make much; I just lost it.” Abigail smiled modestly.
“Miss Abigail, you’re really lucky. You can kill everyone at every critical moment.” Rivka said it meaningfully.

“It has nothing to do with luck.” My ability to kill all depends on my wisdom.” Abigail tapped her temple with her index finger and said without hesitation, “To be honest, I have placed many experts among the players in Group C. I completely control whether they win or lose, as long as they have the chance to gain power. Whoever I allow to win must win, and whoever I allow to lose must lose. Because of this, I am invincible.”

These words As soon as it came out, Rivka couldn’t help being slightly stunned.
After a whole day, she had actually noticed some clues, but she was still not sure.
However, she didn’t expect Abigail to admit it personally, and she would do so decisively without concealing anything.

So much so that she just suspected that she heard wrongly.
In fact, not only she but also Sullivan and Halle were stunned and looked in disbelief.
They have kept the two of them in the dark, leading them to believe that vision and luck alone determine whether they win or lose.
However, what Abigail just said completely broke their illusions.

“Miss Abigail, you mean that all the g*mbling games today were traps set by you?” Sullivan asked tentatively.
“I can’t say everything. I just control the winning and losing in key g*mbling games, but even this is enough for me to kill everyone.” Abigail said it seriously.
“You, you… aren’t you lying?!”
Halle was so excited that she stood up directly, looking angry.

After all, she was one of the victims.
Abigail said with a half-smile, “Liar? I don’t think so. I’m using my wisdom to make money; why not? Besides, if those g*mblers are not greedy, they will not be harvested as leeks. I remember that your sister also made a lot of spiritual stones. If you two had listened to her advice, you would have been big winners.”
“You…” Halle wanted to continue, but Rivka cut her off. She said, “Miss Abigail is right; people are not as greedy as snakes, and there will be no good consequences if you are too greedy. If you know how to stop time, how can you lose everything? Miss Abigail has taught you two a lesson today; you two should thank her.”

Abigail smiled slightly. “Look, your sister is still considerate. I am honest with you because you are Mr. Dustin’s friend. Otherwise, I won’t tell you this.”
Sullivan and Halle looked at each other helplessly.
Although they were unhappy, they could only admit defeat now.
The only fault was that they were not smart enough and were too greedy. If they had noticed something was wrong earlier, it might have been a different outcome.

“Oh, by the way, you all play in Group B, right?” Abigail abruptly inquired.
“Yes, what’s wrong?” Sullivan nodded.
Abigail smiled slightly, then took out a few bags of spirit stones and put them on the table, saying, “Hello, Group B players. It just so happens that I can cooperate with you. I will be opening the market these days, but as for actors, I still lack some manpower. If you can join my team, I will reward you heavily. These spiritual stones are deposited. After the work is completed, more spiritual stones will be given.”

“This…”
As soon as these words came out, several people couldn’t help but look at each other.
They didn’t expect that Abigail would make such a request.
“Isn’t this match-fixing? We are disciples of a sect after all; how can we do such a thing?” Halle frowned slightly and refused.

“Yes, Miss Abigail.” If the match-fixing is discovered, it will not only affect our reputation but also the reputation of the sect. We cannot afford this.” Sullivan shook his head.
“If you feel that these spiritual stones are not enough, we can talk again.” Abigail said it with a smile.
Hearing this, Sullivan’s eyelids twitched, and he couldn’t help but feel a little excited.
With his strength, this martial arts competition was purely a foil and couldn’t reach the rankings at all.
So winning or losing was not that important to him.
If they could earn a lot of spirit stones through one or two games, it was indeed a good choice.
It was just that opportunities and risks coexisted. As a disciple of the Sword Union, this kind of thing was inevitably a bit embarrassing.
“Miss Abigail, we appreciate your kindness, but we disciples of the Sword Union couldn’t do anything that damaged the reputation of the sect, so please forgive us.” Rivka refused again.
Although spiritual stones were important, they couldn’t violate the principles of being human because of this benefit.
“It doesn’t matter; it doesn’t matter if you don’t agree. There’s no such thing as righteousness in business. When you guys figure it out, you can come to me at any time. Anyway, it will take a long time.” Abigail smiled and did not force it.
While several people were talking, a loud shout suddenly sounded outside the restaurant.
“W!tch! Get out of here and die!!”
The shout was like thunder, and the sound exploded out of thin air.
The smile on Abigail’s face couldn’t help but smile, and a cold light flashed in her eyes.

Chapter 2266

-“W!tch! I know you’re in there; get out and die!”
The loud shout rang out again, shocking the tea in the entire restaurant, which started to ripple slightly.
Sullivan and others looked at Abigail in unison. The person in front of him was likely the only one who could be considered a w!tch in this situation.

The question was, who dared to be so presumptuous? Is she actually openly provoking the Holy Girl of the Mystic Arts Order?
“Everyone, you eat first; I’ll go out and take care of it.”
Abigail smiled slightly, picked up a tissue, and wiped her mouth, then stood up gracefully and walked downstairs slowly.

Sullivan and others looked at each other and all walked to the window to check on the situation outside.
A burly man and twenty or thirty people were shouting outside the restaurant.
These people were armed with long swords and looked fierce, as if they were about to k!ll.
“Hey! Isn’t that who?”

Halle raised her eyebrows and quickly recognized the burly man.
She had met him at a martial arts competition before, but for a moment, she couldn’t remember his name.
“Jonny, the young master of Blizzard Villa!” Sullivan added accordingly.
“Yes, that’s right! It’s him!” Halle nodded repeatedly. “This guy made trouble in the martial arts competition before and was blown into a pig’s head by Easton with thunder. I didn’t expect to recover so quickly. He is really strong enough to withstand beatings.”

Briggs unfolded his folding fan and said slowly, “Johnny has some strength, but it’s a pity that his brain is not very good. Easton saved his life on the Sacred Wyrm Summit before. I didn’t expect that now this guy is here to seek death again.”
“People like this who have never experienced severe beatings from society have no idea how terrible the Mystic Arts Order religion is.” Rivka shook her head.

She and Briggs had the same view. Johnny brought people to the door to find trouble, which was purely a matter of striking an egg against a stone.
“Blizzard Villa is considered a large sect, and Johnny has brought so many people.” I’m afraid Miss Abigail will be outnumbered.” Halle glanced around.
Johnny led a group of twenty or thirty experts, all of whom possessed considerable strength.

Abigail was a saint of the Mystic Arts Order, but she was only one person.
“Junior sister, you don’t know something. Ordinary masters may be afraid of being besieged, but people in the Mystic Arts Order never worry about this. If you think about it carefully, what is the Mystic Arts Order good at?” Sullivan said it meaningfully.
“Witchcraft and poison?” Halle quickly reacted.

“That’s right!” Sullivan nodded. “Let’s not talk about witchcraft. We have never seen such evil things. The poison alone is enough to frighten all of the world’s masters! So don’t read it. There are many people in Blizzard Villa. If there really is a fight, Miss Abigail can knock them all down with just a little poison.”
“Is the poison so powerful?” Halle was a little doubtful.
Sullivan said with lingering fear, “More than just powerful? It’s simply unpredictable! Do you know how many masters in the world have died of poisonous poison? Strange creatures that kill without blood and are invisible to the naked eye have become It has given rise to the nightmares of countless warriors!

The Mystic Arts Order has many enemies, but no sect dares to come to find trouble. The people’s deep-rooted fear of the poison explains this! If there is no deep hatred, even our sword union is not willing to be the enemy of the Mystic Arts Order!”
The Mystic Arts Order was not only good at defeating a large number of people with a small number, but also used all kinds of strange methods. If the Mystic Arts Order offended its disciples, they would die without knowing how.

Halle raised an eyebrow and said, “According to this, aren’t Johnny and the others going to be in trouble? Are they so stupid? Knowing that the Mystic Arts Order is not easy to mess with, they still rush to get beaten.”
“After reading it, you will know what’s going on.” Sullivan didn’t say much and looked outside.
At this moment, the door of the restaurant.

Abigail walked out alone.
“W!tch! You are indeed here!”
Johnny pointed his sword with a look of resentment on his face.
“It seems that you didn’t receive enough lessons this morning. You actually dared to come in front of me and show off your power. Are you really not afraid of death?” Abigail smiled, but her eyes were cold.

Johnny shouted angrily, “Hmph! It’s not certain who will live and who will die! To tell you the truth, these people behind me are all martial arts masters hired for a lot of money. No matter how powerful you are, you can’t defeat many with one.”
“Master?” Abigail glanced left and right and sneered, “A bunch of stinky fish and rotten shrimps still dare to call themselves masters? How ridiculous!”
“Presumptuous!”
“Bold!”
“That’s unreasonable!” Abigail’s words instantly angered them. Everyone present.
For a moment, all the warriors shouted angrily and were filled with righteous indignation.
They were all well-known people in the world. Now they are invited to fight against the demon girl with the idea of eliminating harm for the people.
They didn’t expect that the w!tch in front of them was so arrogant and didn’t take them seriously at all.
“W!tch! Don’t be too arrogant! We are all prepared for today. Even if you have great abilities, you can’t make any big waves.” Johnny shouted angrily.
“Really? Then just come over here. I want to see how many lives you have. How dare you act wild in front of me?” Abigail raised her fingers with contempt in her eyes.
“Brother! She’s just a little girl. Why do you need all the seniors to join forces? We can capture her alive!” At this time, a pair of twin men volunteered to fight.
“I heard that you two have been testing poisons for many years and have developed a body that is invulnerable to all poisons?” Johnny asked tentatively.
The twins nodded at the same time and said, “That’s right! We brothers are not good at anything else, but when it comes to using poison, we are absolutely top-notch. It is just right to deal with this w!tch!”
“Okay, okay! Next, invite these two dear friends. Take action and capture this w!tch together!” Johnny’s face was filled with joy.
Witchcraft poison was the most feared thing in the Mystic Arts Order.
It just so happened that the twin brothers were invulnerable to all poisons and had no fear at all. They were completely the nemesis of the w!tch!

Chapter 2267

“Brother Johnny, don’t worry. We can use people’s money to prevent disasters from occurring. Since you invited us, we will naturally help you solve your problems.”
“You’re right, just rest nearby and watch how we two brothers slay demons!”
The twins spoke to each other as if they were confident of winning.

“W!tch! Do you hear that? If you tell me, you will be captured immediately; otherwise, today will be the day of your death!” Johnny shouted with a glare.
“Why are you talking so much nonsense? If you want to fight, just fight. I even rushed upstairs to eat.” Abigail was a little impatient.
“Arrogant!”
“Let’s see how we deal with you!”

The twins were instantly enraged. Without saying a word, they immediately picked up their weapons and charged towards him.
The weapons of the two were very strange; one was a judge’s pen, and the other was an iron abacus.
They saw the iron abacus flicker, and a large number of abacus beads shot out like hidden weapons, overwhelming Abigail.

While the abacus bead was attacking from a distance, the judge pen also stabbed forward like a spear.
The two cooperated very well and had hidden murderous intentions.
Firstly, they used a large number of abacus beads to attract attention, and then they used the judge pen to kill with one blow.
If it were an ordinary warrior, protecting it would be impossible.

But who is Abigail?
As a saint of the Mystic Arts Order and the second-most powerful person on the list of geniuses, she naturally did not take the attacks of the twin brothers seriously.
“Little tricks.”
Abigail snorted coldly and raised her hand.

A violent force of energy burst out instantly, like a raging wave, knocking directly at the incoming abacus beads.
For a moment, there was a crackling sound, like hail falling all around.
“Go to h-e-l-l!”
The twin brothers, holding the judge’s pen, took advantage of Abigail’s distraction and stabbed her in the chest.

Seeing this, Abigail had no expression on her face. She just stretched out two fingers and gently held the judge’s pen.
The eldest brother of the twin brothers shrank his pupils with a look of horror on his face.
Unexpectedly, the killing move that the twin brothers had trained for a long time could be broken so easily.
“Is this your strength?” Abigail looked like a lazy person.

“W!tch! You’ve fallen into a trap!”
The eldest brother of the twin brothers suddenly laughed ferociously and then suddenly pressed the hidden weapon switch of the judgment pen.
“call out!”
The next second, an ice needle suddenly shot out of the tip of the judgment pen.

The Ice Divine Needle was one of the top ten hidden weapons, specifically designed to break the body’s protective energy while also having a strong freezing effect.
As long as the ice needle hits a critical point, it will be useless.
For the twin brothers, this ice-divine needle was a life-saving move. The twin brothers would never use them lightly unless absolutely necessary.

Just now, the eldest brother of the twin brothers felt the threat of death, so he chose to use his killing move directly.
At such a close distance, it was impossible for the opponent to dodge.
“Hmph! Let’s see if you’re still alive now!”
Abigail abruptly opened her mouth and bit the Ice Needle with her teeth, just as the twin brothers thought the situation was over.

“What? How is that possible?!”
The faces of the twin brothers changed drastically. Before they could react, Abigail suddenly took a deep breath and then spit out the ice needle in her mouth.
“call out!”
The ice needle shot out backwards and penetrated directly into the throat of the eldest brother of the twin brothers.

“Well……”
The twin brothers’ eldest brother froze and stood motionless, his eyes widening in disbelief.
The next second, his body quickly froze, and in just two breaths, he completely turned into an iceman.
Then he fell into the sky, falling to pieces with a “clang” sound.
In death, there was no whole body.
“Brother!”
When he saw the broken corpses on the ground, the younger brother of the twin brothers was shocked and angry.
Despite their obvious preparation, they didn’t anticipate that the sneak attack would fail and result in their deaths.
“Dare to kill my eldest brother? I will fight with you!”
The younger brother of the twin brothers’s eyes were about to burst, and the iron abacus suddenly swung. All the abacus beads inside tilted out at the same time and shot towards Abigail.
Abigail stood motionless, just raised her hand, and suddenly waved her sleeve.
“Boom~!”
The violent grandmaster’s energy suddenly erupted, carrying a huge force and blowing all the abacus beads backwards.
“Bang…”
There was an explosion, and a large number of abacus beads penetrated the younger brother’s body like bullets, shooting him directly into a hornet’s nest.
The younger brother of the twins spat out a mouthful of blood, collapsed to his knees, and lost all breath.
From beginning to end, the two sides exchanged no more than three moves.
“Dead…dead?”
Seeing the two mutilated corpses on the ground, everyone couldn’t help but be stunned.
They thought that the Mystic Arts Order taught the w!tches only by using powerful poisons, and the twin brothers, who were immune to all poisons, happened to be the w!tches’ nemesis.
Unexpectedly, after just one meeting, the twin brothers died, leaving no room for resistance.
The strength of both sides was not at the same level at all.
“What twin brothers? D*mn! They are just two losers!” Johnny spat on the ground with great disdain.
He thought the two of them were some kind of masters, but in the end, they couldn’t even survive W!Abigail’s three moves. They were so rubbish.
“Who else wants to come up and die?”
Abigail stood quietly, her eyes terrifyingly cold.
In the past, she would have gone on a killing spree and wouldn’t talk nonsense at all. This, however, was the Sacred Wyrm Summit. She has continued to open the market for the past few days. If she killed too many people, it would inevitably affect the business.
It was precisely because of this that she didn’t want to make the matter too big.
Unfortunately, although she had a forgiving heart, others might not be willing to give up.
“Let us, the Four Tigers, kill her!”
At this time, four more people came out from behind Johnny.
These four people were tall, short, fat, and thin, with different shapes. When they got together, they were quite powerful.
Abigail said with a look of disdain, “In my opinion, you should come together and fight with me. Don’t waste time. I’m in a hurry.”