Relationships and Power: Understated Dominance by by Marina Vittori

An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2292

“I’m sorry, I can’t answer this question for you because I don’t know.” Tyson Houle shook his head. He told these people that the presence of the God King in person was already breaking the rules.
That was even more impossible when it came to revealing the identity of the God King or his place of residence.

After all, this was the Dragonmarsh, and even those as powerful as the God King must be cautious. If the masters surrounded him and leaked the traces, the gain would outweigh the loss.
“It’s okay; I’m just a little curious, just asking casually.” Dustin smiled lightly and didn’t care.
“If Mr. Dustin has no other questions, let’s go have dinner first. I’ve already ordered someone to prepare a sumptuous lunch. We can chat while eating.” Tyson Houle extended his hand as an invitation without changing his expression.

“No problem.” Dustin nodded.
“Everyone, please!” Tyson Houle shouted and then led a group of people to the restaurant.
After waiting all morning, everyone was really hungry.
Seeing the table full of good wine and food, they were not polite at the moment and started to wolf down the food.

After having enough wine and food, Tyson Houle specially arranged various entertainment programs to make everyone feel comfortable.
Tyson Houle did not say the mission’s operation time clearly, but he told everyone to be on call at any time.
Dustin instinctively understood that the temples had decided to conceal it temporarily to avoid any leakage of the plan.

After lunch, Dustin left under the pretense of something else.
This visit was quite fruitful.
Not only did he accidentally learn about the plan of the gods to break into the forbidden area of Sacred Wyrm Summit, but he also turned into a spy and lurked around him.
If something unexpected happened, he could adapt accordingly.

Of course, with his own strength, he couldn’t fight against the entire team of gods. However, he could remind the Sacred Wyrm Summit to be alert at critical moments.
As a result, the temples’ treasure hunting plan would not be easy to launch.
After returning to the restaurant where he was staying, Dustin just opened the door and saw another person inside.

She was a woman with a delicate face and a strange appearance.
“You finally came?” Dustin was stunned for a moment, and after looking up and down, he recognized the woman’s identity.
It was Margarette after the disguise.
Compared to before, Margarette had a different face. If Dustin wasn’t very perceptive, he might not be able to see the clues.

“Oh? You recognized me so quickly? I was going to tease you.” Margarette smiled slightly and poured two cups of tea.
Dustin sat down and took a sip from the tea cup. He said, “The appearance can change, but the aura on your body cannot. Unless you can hide it, you can’t hide it from my eyes. How was it? Are you done with the work? “Is the progress going well?”
Despite some difficulties, everything is complete. The time is just right, and I won’t miss the martial arts competition.” Margarette smiled and spoke.

Chapter 2293

“Oh, by the way, what’s happening with the killer I sent you?” Is his ability to transform into a beast a natural gift? “Or is it a result of acquiring medicine?” Dustin asked curiously.
The Lion’s ability to transform into a beast was so terrifying that he directly went from being a martial arts master to breaking through three realms and reaching the level of a great master.

Even though he was well-informed, he had never encountered such a perverted thing.
“It’s still being studied.” I don’t know the specific reason, but don’t worry; I will notify you as soon as there is news.” Margarette promised.
She had received a detailed report on the battle that night and immediately convened a team of experts for in-depth research.

If Lion’s ability to transform into a be*st can be cultivated through nurture, Then it would be a huge storm for the entire world!
Just imagine: if every soldier on the battlefield could be transformed into a be*st through medicine, it would be a one-sided massacre.
“This person is of great value. You have to keep an eye on him. If he is rescued, you will lose more than you gain.” Dustin reminded.

“Don’t worry, I found a safe place, and no one will find out.” Margarette smiled.
Dustin changed the topic and said, “There’s one more thing I need to talk to you about. This morning, I saw people from the Temple of the Gods. They planned to break into the forbidden area of Sacred Wyrm Summit to hunt for treasures.”
“The Temple of Gods?” Margarette raised his eyebrows. “These guys have always been uneasy and well-intentioned. I already expected that they would cause sabotage in the martial arts competition, but I didn’t expect that their target would actually be the exotic treasure in the forbidden area.”

Dustin said, “The news about the appearance of the strange treasure has been spread secretly. It is normal for the temples to take action. Although I am not sure when they took action, I estimate that it has only happened in the past few days. How do you plan to deal with it?”
The pantheon of gods would only take action during the tournament. Because this was the busiest time at Sacred Wyrm Summit, it was also the easiest time to take advantage of loopholes.

Margarette said with a serious face, “Let’s wait and see what happens. People from the temples are hiding everywhere. If we clean them out one by one, it will be easy to alert the snake. Therefore, we have to wait for the opportunity. I will prepare for this in advance. In the next few days, please keep an eye on the people in the temple for me, and when the time comes, we will catch them all.”

Chapter 2294

“No problem, just do as you say.” Dustin nodded.
The rare treasure in the forbidden area of Sacred Wyrm Summit was probably the energy of the dragon source.

This kind of thing relating to the country’s destiny must not be allowed to be obtained by the gods; otherwise, there is no telling what trouble will happen.
Before, he was weak on his own, but now that Margarette has joined him, he is much more confident in dealing with the gods.
After all, Margarette represented the Dragonmarsh royal family and had the right to call on all forces to assist.

“Leave aside the gods; you must try your best to win this martial arts competition. The Sacred Wyrm Summit will not do meaningless things. The top three in the competition will receive special treatment and rich rewards.” Grace reminded.
“I have signed up, and I will definitely compete seriously. You can rest assured on this.” Dustin smiled.

To be honest, Dustin was still looking forward to meeting some powerful people in the ring.
“Oh, by the way, besides these, there is another very important thing that I need your help with.” Margarette suddenly changed the topic.
“Oh? What’s the matter?” Dustin raised his eyebrows slightly.
“I have a good friend who made a special trip to participate in the martial arts competition. However, several renowned doctors were unable to cure his sudden illness yesterday. Now, I can only turn to you for help.” Margarette said.

She was well aware that Dustin’s medical skills were so potent that even ordinary, difficult, and complicated diseases would not pose a challenge to them, unless they were individuals who were nearing the end of their lives and had run out of resources.
“Good friend? What’s her background?” Dustin was a little curious.
Margarette was the princess of the dragonmarsh. Anyone who could be friends with such an individual was by no means an ordinary person.

“You must have heard of Alloy Marshall, the leader of the Guildmasters of the Celestial Alliance, right?”This friend of mine is Alloy Marshall’s daughter, Noemi Marshall!” Grace said it truthfully.
“It turns out it’s her.” Dustin nodded suddenly.
“What? “Did you know Noemi?” Margarette raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know her, but I’ve heard of her name.” As the fifth most beautiful woman on the Beauty Ranking, Noemi is highly respected in the world.” Dustin said.
All the young talents in the Celestial Alliance were proud to pursue Noemi’s dream.
On the one hand, it’s because of Noemi’s identity; on the other hand, it’s because Noemi was indeed beautiful.

People say that when a fish sinks and a wild goose falls, the moon closes and the flowers feel ashamed.
Even Reagan Judd, the most outstanding genius in the world, fell under Noemi’s pomegranate skirt, which was enough to prove her great charm.
“Yes, even I am a little moved by the beauty of Noemi.”

Grace smiled ambiguously. “Of course, if you are interested, I can act as a matchmaker and bring you two together.”
After saying that, she was still playful.
“No!” Dustin immediately refused, “I appreciate your kindness, but please don’t make any mistakes. I have enough troubles already, and I don’t want to cause more trouble.”

Noemi was more than just a beauty on the Beauty Ranking; she was also the daughter of Alloy Marshall, the leader of the Celestial Alliance clan, and she had countless suitors.
Dustin had no idea how many people would be envious, jealous, and hateful if he had an abnormal relationship with Noemi.
As far as he was concerned, people like Noemi were a typical disaster for beauty, so it was best to have less contact with them.

“Look, I scared you. What about that?” Margarette was a little amused.
Ordinary men would try their best to get closer to a beautiful woman when they saw her. How come it’s completely the opposite when it comes to Dustin?
“As a doctor, you can treat illnesses and save people, but let’s not talk about other things.” Dustin said it seriously.

Chapter 2295

Margarette shrugged. “Okay, okay, I won’t do any matchmaking for you. As long as you can cure Noemi, the Celestial Alliance will owe you a favor. If Celestial Alliance needs help in the future, they will definitely give their full assistance.”
“Let’s go and check the patient’s physical condition first.” Dustin didn’t say much.

His promise to treat illnesses and save lives was not out of favor with the Celestial Alliance, but purely to give Margarette a face.
Otherwise, it would not be so easy to ask him to take action.

half an hour later.
Dustin and the couple drove to a lakeside villa.

This villa, backed by green mountains and facing the lake. The scenery was charming and beautiful. It was a very good place to live.
Ordinary people found it difficult to approach the villa due to its walls and heavy guards.
As soon as Dustin and Grace arrived at the villa’s gate, several bodyguards stopped them.

“You need an invitation to enter this private residence.”
Several bodyguards looked wary, and as they spoke, their hands were already on their weapons.
As long as Dustin and the other two dared to act rashly, they would do it without hesitation.
“Don’t be nervous; we are here to treat Noemi.” Margarette smiled politely and then took out a golden token.

This was a gift from Noemi. As long as she had this token, she could enter and leave various places in the Celestial Alliance at will.
“It turns out to be the lady’s distinguished guest.” Just now, I have offended you. Please come inside.”
When the bodyguards saw the token, they immediately bowed and saluted, then opened the door and invited the two of them in.

The token in Margarette’s hand was the Celestial Alliance’s highest-level guest order. Only those with extremely noble status or who have made great contributions to the Celestial Alliance can hold it.
Faced with such a person, they naturally dared not neglect him.
They entered the gate and walked through the garden.

As soon as Margarette and Dustin approached the villa, they saw a middle-aged woman running out in a panic.
“Miss Linsor, are you finally here? My young lady is in a very bad situation right now. Please go and have a look!”
After seeing Margarette, the middle-aged woman seemed to have seen a savior. Without any explanation, she grabbed the man and ran inside.

Chapter 2296

Margarette and Dustin quickly entered the villa, led by the middle-aged woman.
At this moment, in the bedroom of the villa,.

A woman with a stunning appearance and a noble temperament was lying unconscious on the bed.
The woman was in her early twenties, with skin like gelatin, hands like catkins, and picturesque eyebrows, which made her look particularly moving.
Even though her face was a little pale, it still couldn’t hide her peerless charm, which made her even more pitiable.

The woman was none other than Noemi, who got fifth place in the beauty ranking.
The top ten beauties on the Beauty Ranking all have their own merits.
Noemi’s beauty was pure. Even without applying any powder, it was still breathtaking.
In addition to the unconscious Noemi, there were also a man and a woman standing in the room.

The man was about thirty years old, wearing a suit, tall, with a handsome face and particularly sharp eyes.
The girl was seventeen or eighteen years old, and she looked somewhat similar to Noemi. She was very beautiful, but she was a little greener than Noemi.
She was Noemi’s sister, Kassidy Marshall.

“Brother Conor, my sister’s pulse is getting weaker and weaker.”When will the miracle doctor you asked for arrive? If it’s later, it may be too late.”
Looking at Noemi, who was as angry as a gossamer on the bed.
This time, the two sisters sneaked out without telling their father. They originally planned to participate in the martial arts competition to join in the fun and meet the geniuses from all over the world.

Unexpectedly, just a few days ago, her sister, Noemi, suddenly fell ill with a strange illness. She remained unconscious, and her breath became weaker and weaker, like a candle that was about to burn out.
During this period, she invited several well-known doctors, but to no avail.
Noemi was still in a coma, and her condition was getting worse and worse. Kassidy was confused and at a loss. If there is something wrong with her sister, how will she explain it to her father?

“Doctor Wang is already on his way. I believe he will arrive soon.” Conor frowned, his face solemn.
Conor was Alloy’s chief disciple. He held a high position of authority in the Celestial Alliance. Moreover, he had been in love with Noemi for a long time, so now that he saw that Noemi was critically ill, he was naturally particularly worried.
“Second Miss! We’re here! “The miracle doctor is here!” At this time, the middle-aged woman, Mikayla, led Dustin and Margarette and quickly ran in the door.

Chapter 2297

“The miracle doctor is here.” Kassidy looked happy and looked around. “Where is the miracle doctor?”
“Here comes the miracle doctor.” Mikayla raised her hand to guide Dustin.

“Ah?” Kassidy was slightly stunned, looking up and down, a little suspicious. “Mikayla, are you sure you are right?”
According to her, the miracle doctors were either immortal or full of style.
However, Dustin in front of her was a few years older than her. He looked ordinary, but how could he have the demeanor of a miracle doctor?
“Miss Margarette has invited this amazing doctor.” Mikayla explained it quickly.

“Margarette?” Kassidy looked at Margarette. After thinking about it for a moment, she quickly revealed her name.
“Sister Kassidy, long time no see.” Margarette smiled slightly.
“Forget the polite words; I just want to ask you: is the person you invited good or bad?” Kassidy said it seriously.
She didn’t have a good impression of Margarette. She always felt that this woman had other agendas. However, her sister had a close relationship with her, so she could only turn a blind eye.

Margarette said seriously, “Of course it’s no problem. Dr. Rhys has a wonderful rejuvenation hand and the ability to rejuvenate the flesh and bones of the dead. I believe he can cure Noemi.”
Hearing this, Dustin glanced at Margarette.
Receiving such praise is quite uncomfortable.
“The flesh and bones of the living dead? Humph! “Is it that magical?”

Conor, standing next to him, looked extremely skeptical.
What advanced medical skills can a young man in his twenties have?
Even a true miracle doctor would not dare to say that he could resurrect human flesh and bones. The fact that these two guys in front of him dared to make such nonsense is unavoidable and suspicious.
“You’ll know if you try it.” Margarette didn’t explain much.

It is better to prove it with actual actions than to say a thousand words.
“Hmph! Noemi is a woman; how can Dr. Rhys, a young boy, be allowed to be used as a test subject to play with at will? If something goes wrong, can you afford the responsibility?!” Conor said it coldly.
“I am Noemi’s friend, so I will not harm her.” Margarette looked serious.
“Noemi has many friends. Who knows who you are? “As Noemi’s senior brother, I have the right to be responsible for her safety.” Conor stood in front of her.

In his opinion, Margarette and Dustin were obviously opportunistic people.
Knowing that Noemi was ill, Conor came here to try his luck. If the cure was unsuccessful, there would be no loss. If he managed to cure her, he could seize this chance to achieve success.
“Noemi’s situation is very bad now. Without prompt treatment, Noemi’s life could be at risk. If you really want Noemi’s best, don’t get in the way here!” Margarette frowned slightly.
“I’ve already invited a miracle doctor.” You don’t need to worry about Noemi’s illness. Please leave immediately!” Conor said it with a cold face and immediately issued an eviction order.

Chapter 2298

“Let us leave?” Margarette narrowed her eyes slightly. “We are here to save Noemi, but you want to drive us away. What’s the matter? Don’t you want Noemi to wake up?”
“Nonsense!” Conor frowned and said, “I am Noemi’s senior brother, so I naturally hope that she is safe and sound.”

“Then why do you want to stop us from treating the disease?” Margarette asked.
“Because I can’t trust you!” Conor said righteously, “Who knows what your plans are? What if Noemi’s condition worsens and there is no cure?”
“If I am not sure, I will not take action easily.” Dustin said it suddenly.
“Did you hear that? No matter what, you have to let us check the condition first, right?” Margarette said.

“No! The miracle doctor I invited is about to arrive. It’s not your turn to take action!” Conor refused again.
“Sister Kassidy, what do you say?” Margarette did not continue to argue with Conor but turned her attention to Kassidy.
Kassidy, Noemi’s biological sister, has the absolute right to speak in this situation.
As long as Kassidy nods, she will take action without hesitation, and Conor will not stop her.

“Brother Conor, how about…let Dr. Rhys try it first?” Kassidy hesitated for a moment but finally chose to believe Margarette.
The main reason was that the miracle doctor Conor invited had never arrived. Noemi’s breath was getting weaker and weaker. Kassidy didn’t know what the consequences would be if he delayed it any longer.

Kassidy could only try and hope that a miracle would happen.
“Kassidy, you are in a state of great perplexity!” Conor, who appeared to despise iron, continued, “People and rivers and lakes are perilous, and their intentions may be to cause harm to your sister. We cannot take any chances!”
“But my sister is already gone now. He is critically ill, and if we continue to delay, who will be responsible if something happens?” Kassidy asked.

“This…” Conor was speechless for a moment.
“How about this? Let’s wait for another five minutes. After five minutes, if the miracle doctor you invited has not arrived yet, Dr. Rhys will treat my sister. How about that?” Kassidy changed the subject.
Five minutes was her first step for Conor.

It would be best if Doctor Wang arrived on time, within five minutes.
If she couldn’t make it, she could only settle for Dustin.
“Okay! Just wait five minutes!” Conor looked at his watch and finally nodded.
Now that the words have come to this, he can’t stop him anymore; otherwise, it will really cause some misunderstanding.

Five minutes passed by in a flash. Seeing that the miracle doctor he invited had not arrived yet, Conor couldn’t help but become a little anxious.
“What happened to Doctor Wang? Why hasn’t he come yet?” Conor frowned and poked his head at the door.
“Miss Linsor, the time has passed. Since the person you invited didn’t come, let’s leave it to Dr. Rhys.”

Before Conor could respond, Margarette winked at Dustin after finishing speaking.
Dustin quickly understood, walked to the bed, and began to check Noemi’s pulse.
Although Conor looked a little ugly, he didn’t say much in the end.
“Huh?”

Dustin couldn’t help but frown slightly after carefully checking Noemi’s condition.
This reaction made Margarette a little nervous.
“How is it?”What kind of strange disease does Noemi have?” Margarette asked tentatively.
“She’s not sick, but she’s poisoned.” Dustin looked serious.

“Poison?” Margarette was stunned and immediately looked at Kassidy, asking, “Sister Kassidy, has your sister eaten anything special recently?”
“My sister and I have been playing around near the Sacred Wyrm Summit these days.” We always eat and sleep together; nothing special.” Kassidy shook her head.
They all ate the same food. Normally, if Noemi is poisoned, Kassidy will not be spared.

“Poisoning is not just a matter of diet. Mosquito bites, smelly incense, and physical contact with certain people may all lead to poisoning.” Dustin added.
A true master of poisoning no longer confines their expertise to food. The methods of poisoning are increasingly diverse and challenging to prevent.
“I don’t understand what you’re talking about. Let me ask you, Can you cure my sister?” Kassidy was a little anxious.
“Your sister’s poison is very special.” It can be cured, but I need some time to make the antidote.” Dustin replied.
“How long will it take?” Kassidy quickly asked.
“Two days,” Dustin said.
“Two days?” Kassidy frowned. “Given my sister’s current condition, I’m afraid she won’t be able to last that long.”
“Don’t worry; although I can’t revive your sister right away, I can still save her life for the time being.” Dustin said, raising his hand and waving gently.
“Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…”
A row of silver needles in the sleeves immediately shot out and pierced Noemi’s key points.
“Buzz~!”
The silver needle rapidly injected wisps of mystical pure energy into Noemi’s muscles and veins to protect her as it rotated crazily.
“I use the Nine-Turn Resurrection Needle. As long as you don’t pull out the needle, your sister will be safe and sound within three days.” Dustin explained.
“So powerful?” Kassidy raised an eyebrow. “What if the needle is pulled out?”
“Within three hours, she will definitely die!” Dustin said it in shock.

Chapter 2299

“Ah?” Dustin’s words scared Kassidy’s eyelids.
If anyone pulled out the needle, Noemi would die within three hours. Wasn’t this equivalent to a death charm?

“Hmph! I don’t care what kind of injections you give; if you can’t cure Noemi, don’t blame me for being rude to you.” Conor said it with a cold face.
“If you can’t help, then please shut up. It’s really annoying to be chattering here.” Dustin glanced at Conor and shot him back without mercy.
“You——!” Conor gritted his teeth and finally restrained himself from having an attack.

If Dustin cured Noemi, then he would naturally have nothing to say. If he couldn’t cure it, he would definitely teach the other party a profound lesson.
“Dr. Rhys, what do we need to do now?” Kassidy changed the topic.
“Take good care of your sister, and don’t let anyone touch her. I’ll go back and make the antidote now.” After Dustin finished speaking, he winked at Margarette and walked out of the door first.

“Sister Kassidy, remember what Dr. Rhys said.” After admonishing, Margarette followed and walked out.
After leaving the villa and making sure that no one else was around, Margarette finally couldn’t help but ask, “What’s going on? Is there something fishy about Noemi’s illness?”
In the previous room, Dustin was obviously hiding something.

“There is indeed something fishy.”
Dustin gave a serious nod.
“Witchcraft?” Grace raised an eyebrow.
“I just checked carefully. There is a mass of evil energy in Noemi’s body. This mass of evil energy is very powerful. It has a sense of self-protection and is difficult to remove. It is a powerful witchcraft that devours life force. If this situation continues, “In less than three days, Noemi will be drained of energy!” Dustin said solemnly.

He had just used his true energy to fight against the evil spirit in Noemi’s body. Neither side could harm the other due to their equal strength.
If he wanted to forcefully remove the evil spirit, Noemi would explode and die before he succeeded.
“Could he be someone from the Mystic Arts Order who can use such powerful witchcraft?” Margarette began to guess.

She knew a lot about witchcraft. If it were ordinary witchcraft, she could do it, but what was inside Noemi’s body was obviously extraordinary.
Apart from the top leaders of the Mystic Arts Order, she couldn’t think of anyone who had such ability.
“Does Noemi have any grudge against the people of the Mystic Arts Order?” Dustin asked in return.

“I’ve never heard of it.” Margarette shook her head. “But people from the Mystic Arts Order are always moody and do some outrageous things. It’s not surprising.”
Dustin said, “Although the Mystic Arts Order is not a well-known and decent sect, it is not unreasonable. If there was no deep hatred, it would not be so vicious.”
It would take a lot of energy and effort for the caster to cast such a powerful witchcraft into Noemi’s body, but it would also cause considerable damage.

No wizard would harm people for no reason.
There were only two possibilities for this situation: interest or inexplicable hatred.
“If it’s not the Mystic Arts Order, then who is it?” Margarette considered carefully.
Dustin said with squinted eyes, “Compared to the Mystic Arts Order, I am more suspicious of the Temple of Gods. Since the beginning of the martial arts competition, the Temple of Gods has caused trouble more than once. Stifling the geniuses of various sects is their usual method.”

“Noemi’s talent in martial arts is not particularly outstanding, so why does the Temple of Gods spend so much energy targeting Noemi?” Margarette was a little curious.
“Noemi is indeed not a threat to the gods, but her status is special, and she is an important chess piece.”If you think about it carefully, if Noemi suddenly dies, what will happen to Alloy Marshall, the leader of the Guildmasters of the Celestial Alliance?” Dustin asked again.

“Of course Thunderbolt is furious.” Grace blurted out.
Alloy Marshall only has two daughters, and the eldest daughter, Noemi, regards him as a treasure. If Noemi died, Alloy Marshall would probably go crazy.
“What if Noemi’s illness is framed by the Mystic Arts Order?” Dustin asked again.

“Then the two sects will definitely fight to the death!” Margarette, momentarily stunned, immediately responded, “I understand!” This is the gods trying to sow discord! If Noemi succumbs to witchcraft, the world will unravel. There will inevitably be suspicion of the Mystic Arts Order. If the Mystic Arts Order gathers some unfounded evidence, an enraged Alloy Marshall will likely decide to initiate direct warfare. By then, the entire world will be full of blood.”
Once there was a large-scale fight between the Celestial Alliance and the Mystic Arts Order, the situation would inevitably be unstable, as would the political situation. And this was the situation that the Temple of Gods most wanted to see.
“To disrupt the world, and then to disrupt the court, is the biggest goal of the Temple of Gods!” A cold light flashed in Dustin’s eyes. He continued, “These ambitious guys should be broken into pieces!”
“If the Temple of Gods were here, if you are doing something wrong, then I have to remind the Celestial Alliance to prevent them from falling into the trap.” Margarette looked solemn.
“Wait a minute.” Dustin raised his hand to stop Margarette’s movements and continued, “These are all our speculations without any evidence. It is not easy to win people’s trust. Besides, how can you be sure that the world will be among them? What about the inner ghost in the temple? “If we reveal it to the public now, it will only frighten the enemy.”
“You mean…” Margarette was a little curious.
“Since the Temple of Gods wants to harm people, we might as well use their tricks to eliminate their wings in one fell swoop!” Dustin clenched his fists fiercely, with murderous intent in his eyes.

Chapter 2300

“What are you going to do?” Margarette raised a nice eyebrow.
“First find a way to solve the witchcraft in Noemi’s body, and then use Noemi as bait to lure out the mastermind behind the scenes.” Dustin said it concisely and to the point.

They won’t need to take action once they identify the true culprit. Someone from the Celestial Alliance will do it for them.
Alloy Marshall would undoubtedly not overlook the assassination of his daughter.
“What do you need me to do?” Margarette asked again.
“Find some medicinal materials for me. The sooner, the better. I will fight poison with poison and force the evil spirit out of Noemi’s body.”
After Dustin finished speaking, he quickly wrote down a prescription and handed it to Margarette.
Margarette glanced briefly and nodded. “No problem; I’ll get it together for you within three hours.”
With the Dragonmarsh royal family’s power, it was not difficult to find some precious medicinal materials.
After Dustin and Margarette left the Lakeview Villa, they began to get busy.
However, not long after the two left, an old man wearing a suit with white hair and a white beard, who had a somewhat immortal air, walked into the villa with two apprentices.
“Doctor Wang! Are you finally here? Come on, come on! Please come inside!”
Conor greeted him at the door. As soon as he saw the white-haired old man, he immediately invited him into the villa with a face full of joy.
“Mr. Conor, I’m sorry. I was temporarily busy, which caused a delay in my arrival and kept you waiting.” The white-haired old man, Zizi Wang, took the initiative to explain the reason for being late.
“It doesn’t matter; it’s fine if you can get there.” Conor’s attitude was still polite.
Zizi was a world-famous miracle doctor and has always been on good terms with the Celestial Alliance.
Zizi cured many of important people’s intractable diseases, so he was referred to as the “Sai Immortal.”
Facing such a miracle doctor with superb medical skills, Conor naturally had to treat him with courtesy.
After all, there was no possibility of illness or injury for a warrior.
“Mr. Conor, how is the patient’s condition now?” Zizi asked.
“The situation is not optimistic. Noemi has been unconscious, and her vitality is getting weaker and weaker. We have called many doctors, but there is no improvement.”

Chapter 2301

Conor seemed to have thought of something and suddenly changed the topic: “Oh, by the way! A young doctor just came, used nine kinds of needles, pricked Noemi randomly, and ran away after pricking her body. I don’t know if it has any effect. Not sure.”
“N*nsense!” Zizi frowned. “The patient’s condition is critical. How can we let doctors with unknown origins diagnose and treat him randomly? Who will be responsible if something goes wrong? Hurry! Take me to have a look!”

“This way, please.” Conor did not dare to hesitate and immediately brought Zizi and the others into Noemi’s room.
“Brother Conor, these three are…”
In the room, Kassidy looked at the three unfamiliar faces who entered the door, feeling a little strange.
“Kassidy, this is the Divine Doctor Wang I mentioned to you. As for these two, they are both disciples of the Divine Doctor Wang.” Conor made a simple introduction.

“It turns out to be Doctor Wang, whose name I have admired for a long time.” Kassidy bowed.
“Forget the polite words; let’s see her first.” Zizi went straight to the point.
“Doctor Wang, this is my sister. Someone had just given her an injection. Can you see if she is reliable?” Kassidy took the initiative to give up her position as she spoke.

“Um?”
Zizi stepped forward, took a closer look, and couldn’t help but frown slightly. “Where did you hire this half-hearted person? How dare you ask him to treat her without understanding the situation? What if someone is killed?”
“Half-assed?” Kassidy was stunned for a moment, and after looking at Conor, she quickly asked, “Doctor Wang, is there something wrong with that person’s treatment method?”

“Of course there is a problem! “And the problem is huge!” Zizi said with a serious face, “The patient is weak, has a pale face, and blue lips.” He is obviously poisoned. In this case, we should first use decoction to nourish and enhance vitality, and then use silver needles to prick acupoints to remove the toxin.”
Kassidy: “But the person who applied the acupuncture did the opposite. In addition to not using any decoction to nourish the patient, he also sealed the patient’s key points with silver needles, preventing the extraction of toxins.

Zizi: “This is not treating a disease; this is clearly harming people!”
As soon as these words came out, Conor and Kassidy’s expressions changed.
If Dustin was just not good at medical skills, it would be fine. If he intentionally harmed people, the situation would be completely different.

“Hmph! I’ve already seen that something was wrong with that guy. He really had ulterior motives.” Conor gritted his teeth, his face gloomy.
“Doctor Wang, are you sure these silver needles are not curing diseases but harming people?” Kassidy asked again.
Zizi said seriously, “I have been practicing medicine for many years, and I will never be wrong. Either the person who applied the acupuncture is a dabbler and doesn’t understand anything, or he did it on purpose. Anyway, these silver needles have no benefit at all in curing diseases.”

With that said, Zizi stepped forward and was about to pull out the needle.
Kassidy quickly raised her hand to stop: “Doctor Wang, that person said that these silver needles are to extend my sister’s life.” After removing them, my sister might not survive for more than three hours.”
Zizi sneered, “Extended life? Humph! What a joke! The patient’s body has accumulated toxins that are impossible to discharge. Now they are using silver needles to seal the meridians. Is it because they think the patient will not die quickly enough? If you really follow what he said and let the silver needles seal the acupoints for three hours, then the patient will surely die.”

Chapter 2302

Kassidy said, “What? She will definitely die?!”
Zizi’s words frightened Kassidy, as did the two men’s expressions.

They didn’t expect the problem to be so serious.
“D*mn be*st! How dare you k!ll Noemi? I’ll call someone to catch that guy right away!”

Conor was so angry that he immediately took out his cell phone and started shaking people.
Dare to assassinate the daughter of the leader of the Celestial Alliance; he is simply asking for death!

“Miracle Doctor Wang! What should we do now? Is my sister still saved?” After reacting, Kassidy couldn’t help but panic.
She had asked Dustin to diagnose and treat him purely out of a try mentality, because she had no better way.
Now that she heard what Zizi said, she couldn’t help but feel a pang of regret.
One was an unknown person, and the other was a famous miracle doctor in the world.

Comparing the two, she naturally believed in Zizi more.
“If it were anyone else, your sister would be hopeless, but fortunately I am here today. As long as your sister is still breathing, I can bring her back to life.” Zizi said confidently.
“Then please ask Divine Doctor Wang to come to the rescue as soon as possible. When the job is done, we will be very grateful.” Kassidy looked happy.

“Doctor Wang, the rest is all up to you!” Conor clasped his hands in fists.
“Don’t worry, I have my own sense of discretion.”
Zizi stroked his beard, then stepped forward and pulled out the silver needles on Noemi’s body one by one.
As soon as the silver needle left the body, Noemi’s body suddenly began to convulse.

A trace of black blood slowly overflowed from his nostrils.
“Doctor Wang, what’s going on? There seems to be something wrong with my sister.”
The sudden change made Kassidy instantly nervous.
Everything was fine just now, but why do all kinds of abnormal situations occur as soon as the silver needle is pulled out?

Even nosebleeds came out.
Zizi said calmly, “Don’t be nervous; it’s just a minor problem. The patient’s meridians have just been blocked, causing toxin accumulation. The removal of the silver needle will inevitably trigger some abnormal reactions. Don’t worry too much. As long as the patient drinks, “she’ll be fine soon with the medicine.”

“Kassidy, Doctor Wang’s medical skills are known to the world. With him here, you can rest assured.” Conor spoke comfortingly.
“That’s good.”
As Kassidy heard this, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of relief.
Divine Doctor Wang has a good reputation, and now that he is so confident, they believe there should be no problem.

“San’er, bring me my fairy water.” Zizi shouted.
“Yes!” The apprentice on the left responded, then opened the medicine box and carefully picked up a beautifully shaped jade bottle.
The jade bottle was only the size of a fist, crystal clear, and had some mysterious patterns engraved on the surface, which looked extremely extraordinary.

“Here comes the bowl!” Zizi shouted again after taking the jade bottle.
The apprentice on the right immediately understood and quickly picked up an empty bowl and brought it to Zizi’s hand.
Zizi opened the jade bottle and slowly poured the milky white liquid inside into the bowl.
Only a third of the way through, Zizi stopped.

“You two, do you know what’s in this bowl?”
Zizi held the bowl and swept it in front of Kassidy and Conor like a show-off.
“This liquid is as pure white as snow and smells of a strange fragrance. It shouldn’t be a mortal thing, right?” Conor was very cooperative.
“Of course!” Zizi said rather arrogantly, “To be honest, this is the fairy water carefully developed by me. Drinking it can not only heal wounds and eliminate toxins, but also prolong life!

Even though it only has such a small bottle, it is actually worth a lot of money! In order to refine the fairy water, I spent three years collecting tens of thousands of precious medicinal materials and brewing it using ancient methods for 7,749 days.
During this time, I needed to complete the process. It can be said that there is no mistake in the heat. It can be said that I have worked hard to achieve today’s results. If it were an ordinary person, I would definitely not be willing to take out such a treasure. Only the top leaders of your world are worthy of my attention. “
“Thank you, Doctor Wang! Your kindness will be unforgettable in the world!” Conor immediately raised his fists and saluted, fully expressing his respect.
“Doctor Wang, as long as you can cure my sister, we will be able to respond to your requests!” Kassidy also expressed her attitude very wisely.
As Alloy Marshall’s daughter, she was naturally not stupid.
Zizi said so much, nothing more than telling her that the fairy water is very precious, and if the disease is cured, the world will pay more.
She doesn’t care about money at all, as long as her sister is safe.
“Okay, okay, with your words, I feel relieved.”
Seeing that the two of them had understood his hint, Zizi stroked his beard, smiled, said no more, and handed Kassidy a small bowl of fairy water. “Miss Marshall, give your sister the medicine to drink.” As long as she drinks the medicine, she will be able to get out of danger in less than a cup of tea.”
Kassidy nodded, carefully took the fairy water, and then used a spoon to drink it one mouthful at a time. Feed it into Noemi’s mouth.
Not long after taking the fairy water, Noemi suddenly reacted to the hospital bed.
Her body trembled as if struck by lightning.
The next second, a mouthful of blood spurted out, directly covering Kassidy’s face.

Chapter 2303

Kassidy was stunned. She touched the hot blood on Noemi’s face and then looked at her, who was vomiting blood on the bed. Her eyes filled with shock.
It wasn’t just her; Zizi and Conor were shocked by the sudden change.No one expected that Noemi’s condition would worsen after drinking the fairy water.”Doctor Wang! What…what’s going on?” Conor’s eyes widened, and he looked a little nervous.”Doctor Wang! Didn’t you say that drinking the fairy water could bring my sister back to life? Why is it not only useless now, but she is vomiting blood?!” Kassidy became anxious instantly.”Don’t panic, don’t panic; it’s just a little accident.” Let me make a careful diagnosis.” Zizi said a few words of comfort, then hurriedly stepped forward and began to feel Noemi’s pulse. Soon, his brows furrowed. “It’s strange that the patient’s pulse is slow and weak, and her energy and blood are insufficient. It’s obviously a symptom of poisoning. It stands to reason that drinking the fairy water should be able to get rid of the toxins quickly. Why doesn’t it work?”The fairy water he made could not only prolong life but also detoxify hundreds of poisons.Normally, with just one sip, Noemi would be able to turn a corner.But now this scene of vomiting blood makes him somewhat unexpected.”Miracle Doctor Wang! How is my sister’s condition? “Can you cure her?!” Kassidy’s face was full of anxiety and panic.

Originally, Noemi was fine, but after Zizi pulled out the silver needle and gave her medicine, her condition worsened.This made her doubt Zizi’s medical skills.”Of course it can be cured!” Zizi took a deep breath and said calmly, “Although the fairy water did not have the desired effect, I still have other ways to remove the toxins from the patient’s body.””No matter what, What can we do? Let’s cure my sister first!” Kassidy began to urge.”Don’t be impatient. My method of pricking acupuncture points with silver needles is unique in the world. This little bit of poison is totally out of the question.” Zizi was still confident.To be called a miracle doctor, he naturally had two brushes. If medicine cannot detoxify, he can use silver needles to expel the toxins.”Kassidy, don’t worry. With Divine Doctor Wang here, there will definitely be no problem. Just stay calm first and don’t disturb Divine Doctor Wang’s acupuncture and treatment.” Conor consoled her from the side.Kassidy nodded. Although she was anxious, she finally suppressed the fluctuating emotions in her heart.”San’er, get the silver needle!” Zizi stretched out one hand.The apprentice next to him immediately understood and took out a pack of silver needles from the medicine box, then quickly opened them and displayed them one by one in front of Zizi.Zizi waved his sleeves, securing three silver needles firmly between his fingers. Then he stretched out his hand and swung the needles, and the silver needles stabbed Noemi’s shoulders and chest accurately.”Pick her up!” Zizi shouted.Kassidy did not dare to hesitate and quickly helped the unconscious Noemi sit up, then turned her back to Zizi.”See clearly my acupuncture technique, Huqu!”Zizi shouted, waved his sleeve again, and then five silver needles fell between his fingers, followed by a sharp swing.”Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…”Five silver needles shot out instantly, piercing Noemi’s neck, back, and waist, respectively.”Come again!”As Zizi spoke, five more silver needles were thrown at Noemi.Every silver needle was used just right, hitting the acupuncture points accurately.Judging from the acupuncture technique, decades of practice would never be able to reach this level.”Break it for me!”After pricking the silver needle, Zizi stretched out his two index fingers and suddenly touched the middle point on Noemi’s back.Noemi trembled all over, and the next second, she spurted out a mouthful of black blood, spreading all over the wall.Blood spurted out of her mouth, her convulsed body finally returned to normal, and even her blue lips gradually regained their color.She looked much calmer.

”Most of the toxins in the patient’s body have been eliminated. As long as she drinks a little more, I believe she will be fine soon.”Zizi wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking a little tired.The acupuncture technique just now seemed very impressive, but in fact it consumed a huge amount of energy in his body, and there was not much energy left in his body.It won’t be possible to recover in less than three to five days.Unless absolutely necessary, he would not easily use the Huqu Crossing Acupuncture Technique.But so far, the effect has been quite good.”As expected of Dr. Wang, he is indeed amazing!” Conor gave a thumbs up and began to praise, “I have heard for a long time that the Huqu Crossing Acupuncture method has the magical effect of turning decay into something miraculous. Once it is used, even a person who has died will be healed. It can also bring the dead back to life. When I saw it today, it really lived up to its reputation!””Resurrection from the dead is hard to say, but as long as the patient is still breathing, I can keep him safe and sound,” Zizi said with a smile on his face.”Doctor Wang is too humble. If you hadn’t taken action personally, Noemi might not have been able to escape this disaster today.” Conor clasped his fists with both hands, admiring them.”Doctor Wang, is my sister really okay?”Looking at the unconscious Noemi, Kassidy frowned slightly, her expression not relaxing at all.Noemi’s face looked better, and she had regained her composure, but her breath and pulse were still weak, and there was no sign of improvement at all.”What? You can’t trust me with my medical skills.” Zizi put his hands behind his back and said rather unhappily, “I have been walking around the world for so many years, and I have never found a disease that cannot be cured. I can conclude that as long as the patient takes another sip of the fairy water, she can wake up immediately. If you don’t believe it, try it yourself!”

It makes me sad how Dustin story is progressing slowly. The author is killing us

Chapter 2304

Conor said with a sorry smile, “I believe it. I naturally believe what the miracle doctor Wang said. If the miracle doctor Wang hadn’t come to the rescue today and turned the rot into a miracle, Noemi would have died.”

“Forget it; it doesn’t matter.” Zizi stroked his beard and said proudly, “San’er, give the patient two more sips of the fairy water to show Miss Marshall her true ability as a teacher.”

“Yes!”
The apprentice responded, then walked to the hospital bed with a small bowl of fairy water, carefully fed Noemi, and took two sips.
After drinking two mouthfuls of the fairy water, Noemi kicked her legs, and there was no movement.
The apprentice who was feeding the medicine was stunned for a moment, then tentatively stretched out his hand to feel Noemi’s breath.

With a look of horror on his face, he quickly withdrew his hand as if electrocuted. “Master! The patient…the patient is out of breath!”
“What?!” As soon as these words came out, everyone’s expressions turned pale.
Even Zizi, who was full of confidence just now, is a little confused now.
“Out of breath?”How is that possible?”

Zizi couldn’t believe it. He pushed his apprentice away and reached out to check Noemi’s pulse. Sure enough, he found that Noemi’s pulse had stopped beating. Not even breathing.
“How could this happen? It shouldn’t be.” At this moment, Zizi finally panicked.
First, used the Huqu Ferry to draw out the speed in Noemi’s body, and then used the fairy water to nourish it. There was no problem with the steps.

Normally, Noemi would not be able to wake up immediately after drinking the fairy water, but at least she could make up for the loss of energy and blood, thus allowing her body to recover greatly.
But what is the situation now?
Not only did Noemi not wake up, but she died immediately. What went wrong?
“Doctor Wang! Didn’t you say there was no problem? Why is my sister out of breath?!”

Kassidy grabbed Zizi’s clothes, looking particularly excited.
Before the treatment, he made lofty claims and made all kinds of promises, but as soon as she was treated, she was haunted.
First she twitched, then she spurted blood, and now she didn’t even have breath.
What kind of miracle doctor was this? This was clearly quackery!

“Doctor Wang! What…what’s going on?” Conor frowned and looked suspicious.
“Don’t worry, don’t worry!”It’s just a suspended animation phenomenon. There is still hope for our salvation.”
Zizi wiped his sweat and forced himself to calm down.
He had been traveling around the world for so many years and had treated countless diseases. It was not like he had ever experienced scenes like this.

The only difference was that this time the patient’s background was too powerful. If the patient is unable to recover and receive the reward, it will become a matter of whether he can maintain his reputation.
So the pressure was inevitably a bit high.
“You’d better save my sister; otherwise, I’ll have you buried with her!” Kassidy roared angrily.

At this moment, she was on the verge of rage.
If she had known that Zizi was such a waste, she shouldn’t have listened to him and pulled out the silver needle from her sister’s body.
If her sister really died, she would never let it go.

Chapter 2305

San’er! Quick! Take out the soul-reviving pill!”
Zizi didn’t dare to hide his secrets and quickly ordered his apprentice to take out his treasure.

The soul-reviving elixir was a top-quality elixir that he spent a lot of money on, as well as a great favor to get back from Stoneray Valley.
It is known as the soul-reviving pill because it is believed to have the ability to bring the dead back to life.
No matter who it is, no matter how injured they are, even if they have no breath or pulse, as long as they take the soul-reviving pill, they can temporarily save their lives.

Originally, he kept this soul-reviving pill to himself, a treasure that would save his life in dire circumstances.
Many wealthy and powerful people are willing to pay exorbitant prices to buy it, but he has been reluctant to sell it.
But today, in order to save Noemi and save his own life, he had to give up the soul-reviving pill.
“Master! Soul-Reviving Pill!”

The apprentice named San’er opened the hidden compartment of the medicine box, quickly took out an exquisite wooden box, and handed it to Zizi with both hands.
Zizi opened the wooden box and took a look. Inside, there was a golden elixir.
The elixir exuded a golden halo under the sunlight, resembling gold, and it looked incredibly beautiful.

You can also detect a distinctive scent through your nostrils that is refreshing.
“Is this the legendary soul-reviving pill that can bring people back to life?”It’s really extraordinary!” Conor’s eyes shone with wonder.
He had naturally heard of the soul-reviving pill from Stoneray Valley. It was a priceless treasure that no amount of money could buy.

Because of the scarcity of medicinal materials, Stoneray Valley can only produce one soul-reviving pill every ten years.
Its value can be imagined.
Zizi clearly gave away all of his treasures at the bottom of the box.
“With the Soul-Reviving Pill, the patient will definitely be safe!”

Zizi took a deep breath and then fed the soul-reviving pill into Noemi’s mouth with great pain.
He couldn’t exchange this priceless treasure for anything. He was really reluctant to use it on others unless he had no choice.
Now, he can only pray that the soul-reviving pill can bring Noemi back to life, like the legend says, and bring Noemi back from h-e-l-l.
Otherwise, he would probably have to explain it here today.
The daughter of the leader of the Celestial Alliance was put to death, and even ten lives were not enough to compensate!

Chapter 2306

-The soul-reviving pill melts in the mouth, and wisps of golden liquid slide down Noemi’s throat into the body.

The vigorous vitality instantly penetrated all the limbs and bones and penetrated every cell.

The heart that had stopped beating slowly began to beat again under the stimulation of the soul-reviving pill.
“Dong, dong, dong…”
With the beating of her heart, Noemi’s chest began to rise and fall slightly, and her breathing gradually returned to normal.
“Noemi is full of energy!” Seeing this scene, Conor looked overjoyed.

“Great! My sister is finally alive!”
Kassidy was overjoyed and so excited that tears fell down.
As for Zizi, he breathed a long sigh of relief.
Fortunately, the legendary soul-reviving pill had a miraculous effect and rescued Noemi; otherwise, his golden sign would have been ruined.

It was really painful to receive a soul-reviving pill for no reason.
“It is indeed a soul-reviving pill, and it certainly deserves its reputation.” Conor clicked his tongue in surprise.
Being able to forcefully pull a dead person back from the gate of h-e-l-l shows how extraordinary the Soul Resurrection Pill was.
“Although the process was a bit tortuous, fortunately there was no danger.”

Zizi forced a smile, but there was a cold sweat on his back.
He couldn’t understand why his fairy water and Huqu Crossing Acupuncture Technique had no effect on Noemi.
It even worsened the condition.
It was just a little bit poisoned. Why was it so difficult to cure?
What went wrong?

“Doctor Wang, something doesn’t seem right!”
At this time, Kassidy seemed to see something and frowned again. “My sister’s breathing seems to be weakening again.”
“What? How could this happen?”
Zizi frowned and quickly stepped forward to check Noemi’s pulse. His expression instantly turned ugly.

As Kassidy said, the pulse of Noemi, who had just regained his vitality, began to slowly weaken again.
It seemed as if the soul-reviving pill just gave the other party a brief moment of rejuvenation.
If this situation continued, Noemi would run out of oil and die in less than one stick of incense.
“Doctor Wang, what should we do now? Think of a solution quickly!” Kassidy urged with an anxious look.

“This…I…” Zizi opened his mouth, not knowing how to respond.
He used the detoxifying fairy water.
He also used the Huqu acupuncture method to expel poison.
In the end, he even sacrificed the treasure at the bottom of the box, the soul-reviving pill.
It can be said that they have exhausted all means to save Noemi’s life.

But the final result was of no use at all.
What he thought was a minor illness turned out to be more and more serious after going back and forth for a long time.
By now, he was at his wits’ end.
“Doctor Wang! Why are you still standing there? Save people!” Kassidy raised her voice.

“Alas~! The patient’s disease is really strange. I have been practicing medicine for many years and have never encountered it before. I’m afraid there is nothing I can do now.”
Zizi sighed, with a bit of shame and helplessness on his face.
Kassidy immediately became anxious. “What are you talking about? There’s nothing you can do?! Before the treatment, you were full of confidence and patted your chest to promise that you could cure my sister. Now you actually tell me that you can’t do anything? You are not a miracle doctor!”

“I…” Zizi was speechless.
“Doctor Wang, do you have any other miraculous medicines? Bring them all out. As long as it can save Noemi, we are willing to spend no matter how much it costs.” Conor reminded.
“It’s useless.” Zizi shook his head and said with a grimace, “I have tried my best and used everything that should be used. I even took out the soul-reviving pill. The patient has never improved. Looking at it now, the time has come, and I’m helpless. I’m sorry for your sister!”

Kassidy was angry and grabbed Zizi’s collar. “You are a quack! Treat my sister! Now you just want to clear up the responsibility with a few perfunctory words, right? I still say the same thing: if my sister dies today, all of you will be buried with her.”
“Miss Marshall, you… aren’t you making things difficult?” Zizi looked bitter and panicked.
“I can’t control that much. You must cure my sister today!” Kassidy roared.
“Kassidy, calm down first, and let’s think of a way to save your sister.” Conor comforted her from the side.
“Save? This quack doctor pulled out my sister’s silver needle, causing her condition to suddenly worsen. How should I save her now?!”
Kassidy seemed to have thought of something as she roared and was suddenly startled. “Wait! That Dr. Rhys from before The doctor seems to have stabilized my sister’s condition. If he is invited back, there might be something he can do.”
“Even Divine Doctor Wang can’t do it; can that kid do it?” Conor responded somewhat.
“You have to give it a try, no matter what.” Kassidy said solemnly, “Mikayla! Hurry! Contact Miss Grace immediately and ask her to invite Dr. Rhys back to save people.”
Now she has no choice but to die. Become a live doctor and invite Dustin back to try.
Although the hope is slim, at least there is some hope.
What if a miracle really happens?

Chapter 2307

At dusk, in the back kitchen of the restaurant.
Dustin stood in front of the alchemy furnace, using mystical pure energy to carefully control the temperature of the furnace fire.

Margarette worked very efficiently. In just one hour, he collected all the precious medicinal materials and ordered someone to deliver a high-quality alchemy furnace.
Dustin followed the ancient method and began to refine the elixir for Noemi to break the witchcraft.
Witchcraft was similar to poison, only more mysterious and unpredictable.
Fortunately, Dustin was quite accomplished in witchcraft and had read a lot of books, so he knew many unknown secrets.

It was not difficult to refine the antidote.
While Dustin was concentrating on refining elixirs, Margarette suddenly walked in.
“Dustin, it’s not good. I just received the news that Noemi’s condition has suddenly worsened. Now she is about to die. We have to go there immediately!” Margarette said it with a solemn face.
Dustin frowned. “The condition has worsened? How could this happen?”

“My nine-turn resurrecting needle contains the voodoo in Noemi’s body.” As long as the needle is not pulled out, it should be fine for two or three days. “Was something wrong after only two or three hours?”
“Someone made an independent decision and invited the famous doctor Zizi to come to the clinic for treatment. Unaware of the situation, Zizi immediately used your silver needle, causing Noemi’s condition to rapidly worsen and leaving Zizi exhausted. “All methods are ineffective in saving her, so Kassidy called me just now and asked me to take you there to rescue her immediately.” Margarette quickly told what happened.

“I told them not to pull out the needle; why didn’t they listen? They’re really asking for trouble!” Dustin had a headache.
Originally, as long as the elixir was refined and the mystical pure energy was used to slowly eliminate the voodoo, everything would be fine.
Now that all this has happened, it will undoubtedly make it more difficult for him.

“Now is not the time. Come with me quickly and rescue Noemi as much as possible.” Margarette frowned deeply.
“Wait a few more minutes; I have to finish refining this furnace of elixirs.” Dustin did not get up.
Voodoo was very difficult to solve. Even if he went there, he would not be able to save people if there was no corresponding elixir.

Although Margarette was anxious, she could only wait nearby.
She only hoped that Zizi would be useful and prolong Noemi’s life as much as possible.
“Hoo~!”
In order to hurry up, Dustin directly used all his strength to activate the mystical pure energy’s true energy.

The flames under the alchemy furnace instantly became fierce, and the surrounding temperature rose rapidly.
Even Margarette, who was standing next to him, was so toasted that her mouth was dry and her cheeks were red.
“Buzz~!”
At this time, because the flames were too strong, the alchemy furnace began to vibrate slightly and make bursts of roaring sounds.

Generally speaking, when encountering this kind of situation, the alchemist would immediately turn to a small fire and lower the temperature; otherwise, there would be a risk of the furnace exploding.
But at this time, Dustin couldn’t care about it anymore.
Saving people was like putting out a fire. Even if he risked exploding the furnace, he had to increase the temperature to speed up the elixir formation.

“Click, click, click…”
Five minutes later, fine cracks began to appear on the surface of the alchemy furnace, which had obviously reached its endurance limit.
The flames driven by mystical pure energy’s true energy were extremely hot, and even a high-grade alchemy furnace couldn’t withstand it.
“Dustin! The alchemy furnace is about to explode!” Margarette’s expression changed slightly, and she quickly warned.

Dustin said nothing and continued to stimulate pure mystical energy, his expression extremely serious.
The flames under the furnace were still fierce and showed no signs of weakening.
Ten more breaths finally overwhelmed the trembling pill furnace, causing it to explode with a “bang”.
For a while, debris and smoke flew everywhere.

Dustin, who was at the center of the explosion, shook his body, and his protective energy burst out, isolating all the debris.
Immediately afterwards, a scene that shocked Margarette occurred.
Although the alchemy furnace exploded, Dustin had no intention of stopping. Instead, he used his mystical, pure energy to construct an alchemy furnace out of thin air.
True energy, both empty and real, completely transformed this translucent alchemy furnace.
There would also be a slight color change when roasted by flames.
Margarette took a closer look and found an irregular purple pill floating in the pill furnace.
The remaining liquid medicine in the furnace quickly gathered together, constantly filling with purple elixirs.
After three more breaths, the purple elixir finally took shape.
“It’s done!”
Dustin’s eyes lit up, and he suddenly shot out, directly piercing the pill furnace and then grabbing the purple pill.
While holding the elixir, the elixir furnace dissipated into a breeze, and the flames under the furnace disappeared instantly.
“Huh——!”
Dustin let out a long breath, and before he knew it, he was sweating profusely.
Using elixir to fuel the flames already consumes a lot of energy. Finally, to avert the furnace’s explosion from destroying the elixir,
He directly used all his true energy to create an alchemy furnace out of thin air.
In this way, the consumption was even greater.
If it weren’t for his deep foundation, he wouldn’t be able to support it.
Fortunately, in the end, the elixir was successfully refined, and his hard work was not in vain.
“Quick! Go rescue people immediately!”
Without any time to rest, Dustin collected the elixirs and went straight to the Celestial Alliance’s lakeside villa with Margarette.