An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2206

The female disciple in white is very smart and her choice is very correct.
If you perform a dissection and remove the head first, you may wake up the unconscious lion and put yourself in danger.
On the other hand, if it were fatally struck, there would be no life-threatening danger.

Although the idea was good, she overlooked one point.
That is the strength gap between the two sides.
A master-level strongman, especially one with very strong physical strength, is not easy to kill even if he is in a coma.
“Chi!”
Just hear a soft sound.

The sword of the female disciple in white stabbed the lion’s chest accurately.
However, the tip of the sword only penetrated half an inch, and the lion’s body’s self-defense mechanism activated, and the muscles tensed instantly.
He forcefully used his strong muscles to clamp the sword of the female disciple in white.
“Um?”

The female disciple in white frowned and continued to thrust forward with greater strength.
But no matter how hard she tried, the tip of the sword just couldn’t penetrate.
The most astonishing thing was that even if she sheathed her sword and drew it back, she couldn’t do it.
The lion’s muscles were like a pair of large iron pliers, clamping tightly on her sword, preventing her from moving.

“how so?”
The female disciple in white looked a little ugly.
With so many people watching, if she couldn’t even deal with an unconscious person, how could she have the dignity to claim to be a disciple of Tianxiahui in the future?
“What? Are you soft? Do you need my help?” Dustin sneered.
“Hmph! Don’t talk sarcastically here. We, the Tianxiahui disciples, will avenge Elder Zhao on our own!” The female disciple in white was still stubborn.

As she spoke, she grabbed the hilt of the sword with both hands, then used all her strength to press down.
The sharp sword blade finally slowly penetrated into the lion’s muscle.
A trace of blood overflowed from the wound.
At this time, the unconscious lion seemed to feel the danger, and his eyelids suddenly jumped.

But the female disciple in white didn’t notice it. She pressed the sword with her body and continued to stab it in.
Just when the sword edge penetrated the chest by more than an inch, the lion’s brows suddenly tightened, and then he suddenly opened his eyes.
The sudden change frightened the female disciple in white.
Before he could react, the lion suddenly roared, raised his hand and slapped the blade of the sword.

“Qiang!”
The blade of the sword broke directly.
However, the wind from the lion’s palm continued to hit the chest of the female disciple in white.
“Boom!”
There was a muffled sound.
The female disciple in white screamed and flew out, spitting out a mouthful of blood while she was in the air, and then fell heavily to the ground.

I couldn’t stand up for a while.
At this moment, her face was pale and her expression was frightened. She was still coughing blood from her mouth, and she was obviously seriously injured.
After all, even a lion that has not transformed into a beast is at the late stage of a grandmaster, and cannot be resisted by an innate warrior.
If it weren’t for the male lion’s physical weakness and exhaustion of Gang Qi, he would have reached his limit.
The palm just struck was enough to turn the female disciple in white into a meat pie.
“Ah~!!”

Chapter 2207

“Ah~!!”
At this time, the lion roared again.
Then, as if going crazy, he rushed directly towards the female disciple in white.
Although the lion’s transformation into a beast can break through physical limits and greatly increase strength, it has a huge drawback.
That is easy to go crazy.
Especially when the body is seriously injured and the mind is not strong, there is a high probability that the animal nature will devour the human nature.
At that time, even if it returns to human form, it will behave like a crazy beast.

It was obvious that the current male lion’s brain had been taken over by animal nature, and he instinctively pounced on the female disciple in white who had just attacked him.
“Mr. Dong! Save me!”
Seeing that the situation was not good, the female disciple in white immediately shouted for help.
The lion’s palm blow just now had damaged her internal organs. She couldn’t move now and had no ability to protect herself.
“Stop being so arrogant!”
After being slightly startled, Dong Qianqiu reacted immediately.
Just a little step away, he flashed in front of the female disciple in white, and then slapped the charging lion fiercely.
The lion did not dodge and continued to charge forward. When Dong Qianqiu was slapped, his nails also scratched several blood marks on his body.
“boom!”
There was a muffled sound.
The mad lion was sent flying more than ten meters away by Dong Qianqiu’s palm.
Dong Qianqiu was also forced to take two steps back, secretly frightened.

Although he had the upper hand, he was almost disemboweled just now.
He didn’t expect that the lion’s finger strength was so strong, and it easily broke through his defense.
You know, the current male lion is extremely weak, far inferior to its previous state after animal transformation.
Even so, the Lion can pose a threat to him, which shows how strong the opponent is.
“Ah~!!”
The repulsed lion ignored it and still roared and rushed forward.
But this time, the target changed from the female disciple in white to Dong Qianqiu.
The instinct of the beast told him that Dong Qianqiu was more threatening to him.
“presumptuous!”
“Be bold!”
At this time, the people from Longhu Mountain finally moved.
I saw two Longhushan disciples wearing green Taoist robes suddenly jumped out from the crowd, and then attacked the lion one from the left and one from the right.

The two men were about thirty years old and had average looks, but their strength was extraordinary. They were both master-level experts.

Individually, they are no worse than Dong Qianqiu. Together, they are even more invincible.
“Ah~!!”
The lion roared angrily, its claws like knives, and suddenly grabbed the two Longhu Mountain disciples.
The two Longhushan disciples did not dodge, and a layer of golden light suddenly appeared on their bodies, blocking the lion’s attack.
Then the two of them grabbed the lion’s left and right shoulders, pulling and twisting.
“Click! Click!”
With just two crisp sounds, the lion’s arms were instantly dislocated and hung down helplessly.

Chapter 2208

The two Longhu Mountain disciples moved very quickly. In just one moment of meeting each other, they directly removed the lion’s arms, causing it to lose its attack power instantly.
However, the lion did not give up. Even though his arms were dislocated and unable to move, he still opened his mouth and roared to bite one of the Longhushan disciples.

The Longhu Mountain disciple did not dodge, and a layer of golden light appeared on his body again.
“Bang!”
Accompanied by a crisp crashing sound.
The lion bumped into the golden light and was knocked back several meters.
His face was covered in blood and flesh, several teeth were missing, and his whole body was dizzy and swaying.

“What was that layer of golden light just now? It looked so powerful.” Liu Hongxue’s beauty opened wide, looking a little surprised.
She knew the strength of the lion very well. Even if he had not transformed into a beast, even if his body was weak and his energy was exhausted, he could still force back a strong man like Dong Qianqiu.

However, just now, the lion’s two attacks were blocked by the golden light of the Longhushan disciples. Not only did they not cause any damage, but they also shocked themselves.
It can be seen that that layer of golden light is definitely not simple.
“The golden light flashing on their bodies is the Golden Light Curse, one of the eight great divine curses of the Taoist sect.”

Liu Rushuang explained: “The Xuanzong of heaven and earth has the root of Wan Qi; the body has golden light, which reflects my body; ghosts and demons are frightened, and spirits have lost their form; there is a thunderbolt inside, and the name of the thunder god is hidden.
The Golden Light Spell is a very powerful defensive method, and it is extremely difficult to practice. However, once you get started, you can become invulnerable to weapons, water, and fire.
Judging from the strength of these two fellow Taoists, the Golden Light Curse should have reached the level of Dacheng. Even a master-level expert cannot break through their defenses. ”
Hearing this, Liu Hongxue couldn’t help but her eyelids twitched: “So powerful? Then if they fight, wouldn’t they be invincible?”

“Junior sister, who would take the initiative to fight with the people from Longhu Mountain when they are full and have nothing to do? Don’t be ridiculous.” Xu Yang shook his head.
Even the three strongest sects in the world do not dare to compete with Longhu Mountain.
To be precise, Longhu Mountain is an existence that stands above the rivers, lakes and temples. It is aloof and refined, and no one dares to mess with it.

On the one hand, there are many masters in Longhu Mountain with rich foundation; on the other hand, it is because of the old Heavenly Master Zhang Xuanji.
As recognized as the number one in the world, Zhang Xuanji’s prestige and influence have not been surpassed by anyone so far.
Some seniors in the martial arts world once speculated that even the nine powerful men on the world-shattering list combined would not be Zhang Xuanji’s opponent.

That old heavenly master is an existence that is invincible to man and country!
“Ah~!”
The lion, who had regained consciousness, still had no intention of backing down and continued to roar towards the two Longhushan disciples.
His mind has fallen into madness.

“Stubborn!”
The expressions of the two Longhu Mountain disciples darkened, and just when they were about to strike harshly, a lazy voice suddenly sounded.
“This guy is still useful if you keep it, don’t hurt him.”
At the same time as the voice sounded, a young Taoist priest in tattered clothes and a handsome face suddenly fell from the sky and landed lightly next to the two of them.

The young Taoist priest held a toothpick in his mouth and squinted his eyes slightly, looking like he was not awake.
“I’ve met my junior uncle!”
When the two Longhu Mountain disciples saw him, they immediately bowed their hands and saluted, showing great respect.
“Okay, okay, you two, please step aside and leave this guy to me.” The young Taoist priest waved his hand lazily.
“yes!”
The two Longhu Mountain disciples responded and decisively stepped aside.
“Where did that little Taoist priest come from? Is it possible?” Liu Hongxue was a little confused.

Chapter 2209

“Where did that little Taoist priest come from? Is it possible?” Liu Hongxue was a little confused.
You must know that no matter how weak the lion is now, he is still a master-level strongman and cannot be competed by ordinary disciples.
“Don’t worry, as long as he is here, the crazy killer can’t make any big trouble.” Yan Buqi took a closer look and quickly smiled.

“Oh? Does Brother Yan know that little Taoist priest?” Xu Yang was a little curious.
“If I’m not mistaken, he should be the son of Zhang Yuzhen, the heir to the Heavenly Master, Zhang Yiqing!” Yan Buqi said.
“Zhang Yiqing?”
Xu Yang and Liu Hongxue looked at each other, both confused.

It was obvious that they had not heard the name before.
“The people of Longhu Mountain have always kept a low profile. You don’t know that Zhang Yiqing is normal.”
Yan Buqi smiled and said: “But I can tell you very seriously that this person is extremely talented, has Taoism and spiritual skills, and has received the true inheritance of the Heavenly Master. Although he is not on the list of geniuses, I think he is truly The strength is even more powerful than Kuang Lang, who is number eight on the list of geniuses!”

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of several people around him changed.
It’s more powerful than the wild waves, which is a bit scary.
“Brother Yan, are you kidding? This little Taoist priest is really that powerful at such a young age?” Liu Hongxue was a little suspicious.
Judging from Zhang Yiqing’s appearance, he was only seventeen or eighteen years old, even younger than her. How could he be compared to the powerful ones on the list of geniuses?

“Whether it is true or not, I believe you will know soon.” Yan Buqi smiled lightly and did not explain too much.
At this time, the mad lion was already roaring and rushing towards Zhang Yiqing.
He looked like he wanted to eat people.
Zhang Yiqing, as if he didn’t see it, yawned and threw out a piece of yellow talisman paper.

“Move mountains.”
The yellow talisman suddenly bloomed with a burst of soft light.
At the same time, a huge word “mountain” flashed in the air.
Immediately afterwards, as if the talisman had become spiritual, it suddenly fell from the air and accurately attached to the lion’s back.

“boom!”
There was a loud bang.
The running lion was directly crushed to the ground by the talisman, and a human-shaped hole was created.
In that battle, it seemed that what was pressing down on him was not a piece of talisman, but a huge mountain!
“Ah~!!”

In the pit, the lion was still roaring, with an extremely ferocious expression.
However, except for the fact that his head can still move slightly, his body has been completely immobilized by the talisman, and he cannot even move a finger.
“Fix the soul.”
Zhang Yiqing threw out another blue talisman and stuck it on the lion’s forehead.

The next second, the lion’s roar stopped abruptly.
His expression was completely frozen, and even his brutal eyes instantly became hollow, as if his soul had been taken away.
From the beginning to the end, Zhang Yiqing looked sleepy and completely unable to lift his spirits.
Seeing such a scene, everyone was secretly shocked.
Is this the method used by the disciples of Longhu Mountain? It’s really incredible!

Chapter 2210

Zhang Yiqing’s magical methods amazed all the warriors.
They didn’t expect that two simple talisman papers could be so powerful, and they could easily defeat the lion.
“Isn’t it? Are you suppressing the killer leader?” Liu Hongxue’s beautiful eyes widened, looking a little stunned.
She hadn’t taken Zhang Yiqing seriously before, thinking that he was too young and not that strong.

However, the result surprised her. Before she could see the situation clearly, the violent lion had been beaten to the ground.
From the beginning to the end, Zhang Yiqing stood still and did not move, but simply waved his hands twice.
“Is this the strength of Longhushan’s new generation of geniuses? It’s really extraordinary!” Xu Yang exclaimed, secretly admiring him.

There are many magical powers in Longhu Mountain, among which the golden light spell, thunder method, and magical talismans are the most famous.
However, each of these three magical powers is extremely difficult to practice.
Most of the ordinary disciples of Longhu Mountain major in Golden Light Spell.
Only when you have mastered the Golden Light Curse can you practice the Thunder Technique.

Similarly, only after you have mastered the art of thunder can you be qualified to study magical talismans.
In other words, those who can use magical talismans must at least have mastered the golden light spell and thunder method.
And there are only a handful of people like this in Longhu Mountain!
Because normally speaking, the Golden Light Mantra and the Thunder Technique cannot be accomplished without fifty years of hard work.
On top of this, it would be even more difficult to be proficient in divine runes.

At such a young age, Zhang Yiqing was already able to control divine talismans with ease. His talent and cultivation were far beyond those of the so-called martial arts leaders like them.
“To be able to practice the magic talisman to the point where it can be used as an arm, at least to the level of Xiaocheng. To be able to reach this level at the age of seventeen or eighteen is really a monster!” Liu Rushuang shook her head. While she was shocked, her heart couldn’t help but rise. A sense of powerlessness arose.

As an elite disciple of the Sword Sect, she has always had her own pride.
However, what she saw and heard these days shocked her greatly.
Because there are so many geniuses, whether it is dustin, Kuang Lang, or Zhang Yiqing, they are all much better than her.
Even if Chen Xingwen and Kuang Chao were killed, she might not be her opponent.

She, who was once the star of all stars, has become eclipsed in front of these real geniuses, like a minion.
It’s a bit sad.
“The rumors are indeed true. This little Taoist priest can definitely reach the top of the list of geniuses.” Yan Buqi squinted and muttered to himself.
If he had just heard about it at first, now he was sure that Zhang Yiqing was definitely more than enough to be selected into the list of geniuses.

“After finishing the work, you two, carry that guy back.”
After taking care of the lion, Zhang Yiqing yawned and then directed two Longhu Mountain disciples to clean up the scene.
The two of them responded, and just when they were about to carry the lion away, dustin suddenly stood up.
“Wait a minute.”
dustin stepped forward, stood in front of the lion, and said calmly: “Taoist priests, everything has a first-come, first-served basis. This guy is my prey. It’s not appropriate for you to take him away like this.” ?”

Chapter 2211

“Huh?”
As soon as these words came out, Zhang Yiqing, who was about to leave, immediately stopped and looked back at dustin with a bit of curiosity.
The rest of the people also looked at each other, not knowing why.
No one expected that dustin would actually compete with the people of Longhu Mountain for a killer.

“Sir, this person is extremely dangerous and a huge hidden danger. If you stay with me, you will be in danger at any time. Why not leave it to us at Longhu Mountain? This will be beneficial to everyone.” The round-faced Longhushan disciple on the left Smiled.
“Taoist Master is worrying too much. If I can defeat him once, I can defeat him a hundred times. In my hands, he can’t make any big waves.” dustin responded with a smile.

“Sir, we are doing this for your own good, so please make it convenient.” The round-faced Longhushan disciple was still very polite.
“Thank you Taoist Priest for your kindness, but I have great use for this person and can’t leave it to you.” dustin shook his head.
There are too many secrets in the lion. Whether it is the assassination or the ability after turning into a beast, he needs to investigate clearly.

“Hey! You are so unreasonable! If my junior uncle hadn’t taken action just now, you might not have been able to capture this person!” Another tall Longhushan disciple couldn’t help it.
Although Longhushan doesn’t care about worldly affairs, they have always responded to everyone’s call in the world.
No matter where you go or what you do, people in the world will sell some thin noodles.
However, the guy in front of him didn’t give him any face.
Really ignorant.

“First of all, I am very grateful to Longhu Mountain for the support. I don’t mean anything unreasonable. It’s just that we have worked hard for so long just to capture this person. Now that Longhu Mountain has taken him away, what about our previous Wouldn’t all your efforts be in vain?” dustin said calmly.
As soon as these words came out, the two Longhu Mountain disciples were speechless for a moment and could only look at Zhang Yiqing.

In fact, they don’t quite understand why the young master uncle, who has always been stoic, would be interested in a killer?
“What you said makes sense, but I’m speechless.”
Zhang Yiqing nodded, agreeing with dustin’s statement, but the next second, he changed the topic again and said: “But, take this guy back, it’s my home There’s nothing I can do about the old man’s order. Just think that we, Longhu Mountain, owe you a favor today. How about it? If you need help in the future, you can always ask us for help.” As soon as

these words came out, there was a commotion on the scene.
Everyone looked at dustin with eyes full of envy and jealousy.
What does the favor of Longhu Mountain mean?
That is a God-given opportunity that countless people dream of!
As long as you use it well, it can not only be used as a life-saving talisman, but also make you leap over the dragon’s gate.

Or even, become a big shot who dominates a party!
As a being who is above the rivers, lakes and temples, it is no exaggeration to say that whoever gets the favor of Longhu Mountain can change his life!
They really didn’t expect that Zhang Yiqing would be so generous and make the promise so easily.
I believe even a fool would not refuse such overwhelming wealth.

Chapter 2212

“The favor of Longhu Mountain is indeed very tempting.”
Dustin nodded in agreement, then suddenly changed the subject and said: “However, I am still more interested in the person in front of me, so I can only talk to you. I’m sorry.”
After hearing this, everyone was stunned and couldn’t believe it.

No one expected that Dustin would choose to refuse.
Are you kidding me? This is a favor from Longhu Mountain!
An opportunity that can change your destiny!
A once-in-a-century opportunity like this is something that no one else could even get by asking for it, but this guy in front of me didn’t care at all.

Isn’t this stupid?
“Brother dustin, what’s going on? Why would you refuse such a God-given opportunity?” Xu Yang was stunned, very puzzled.
If it were him, he would probably burst into laughter.
But Dustin did the opposite, which is really hard to understand.

“It seems that Brother dustin feels that the value of that killer leader is higher than the favor of Longhu Mountain.” Yan Buqi thought thoughtfully.
“Huh? What value can that killer have? He’s just a villain.” Liu Hongxue didn’t care.
“Hongxue, don’t look at things at face value. If that person is really worthless, how can he attract Longhushan’s attention?” Liu Rushuang said meaningfully.

Longhu Mountain has never been involved in mundane matters, but today it went against the norm and had to capture the lion alive, which proved that things were not simple.
The reason why rhys is so insistent is probably already guessed.
“Brother, you are making it difficult for me.”
Zhang Yiqing spread his hands, looking a little helpless.
I thought I could get it done by saying a few nice words, but I didn’t expect that the person in front of me was so ignorant that he didn’t care about Longhu Mountain’s false reputation.

Although interesting, it is also a headache.
“Longhu Mountain is famous far and wide, so it shouldn’t compete with a nobody like me, right?” Dustin smiled and tipped his hat.
“I don’t care, but that old man in my family is a bit difficult to deal with. If I don’t take this man back today, I won’t be able to sleep peacefully.”

Zhang Yiqing scratched his head, as if he thought of something, and suddenly said: “Brother, what are you going to do? Otherwise, let’s make a bet between the two of us. If whoever wins, he will take this person away. This way, we don’t have to hurt our friendship and don’t have to worry about it. How about it?”
“What are you betting on?” Dustin asked with a smile.

“It’s very simple. Bet on whether you can move this person?”
Zhang Yiqing showed a harmless smile: “He is now pressed by my magic talisman. If you can move him, you will win. If you can’t move him, you will win.” Even if you lose. Of course, I won’t bully you. You can ask someone for help, but you can’t do it more than three times. Do you dare to bet?” ”

Since you are so interested, I will naturally accompany you.” Dustin nodded and agreed.
“Okay, that’s it, please.” Zhang Yishan said with his hands.
The two Longhu Mountain disciples behind him looked at each other and smiled unconsciously.
Outsiders may not know it, but they know very well how powerful the mountain-moving talisman that the young master’s uncle pressed on the back of the lion is.

Not to mention Dustin alone, even all the people present combined would not be able to move it.
Including the two of them, it doesn’t work either.
“What the hell is the little Taoist doing? Isn’t it just moving someone? How difficult can it be? Betting in this way is not deliberately admitting defeat?”
Liu Hongxue was a little strange.
“Junior sister, what you said is wrong.”

Chapter 2213

Xu Yang pouted at the immobilized lion: “Hey, did you see the yellow talisman on that man’s back? That’s the famous mountain-moving talisman of Longhu Mountain!”
“Mountain-moving talisman? Is it very powerful?” Liu Hongxue said with a look on her face. Confuse.

When she first entered the world, she was really lacking in knowledge.
“Of course it’s awesome!”
Xu Yang explained excitedly: “Don’t think it’s just a thin piece of yellow paper, but it actually contains the universe. Once activated, it will be like a mountain when pressed against a person’s body. It’s extremely heavy! As long as the magic talisman If it is not destroyed, then this person will not be able to move for the rest of his life!”

“Ah? Is it really so magical?” Liu Hongxue’s beautiful eyes widened.
“Of course, I have only heard about it and have never seen it. After all, there are too few people who can use the mountain-moving talisman.” Xu Yang said.
“Then should we go over and help?” Liu Hongxue asked.
“If even Mr. Lu can’t move it, our past will have no effect. We’d better wait and see what happens.” Liu Rushuang shook her head.

They have not yet entered the realm of masters, and are not qualified to participate in a competition of this level.
“Mr. Lu, why don’t we let the two of us go and try it first?”
At this time, Chunhua Qiuyue stepped forward and volunteered.
They were worried about fraud, so they tested Dustin ’s waters in advance, just in case.

“Okay.”
Dustin nodded and did not refuse.
Anyway, I have three chances, so I’m not in a hurry.
The two girls, Chun Hua Qiu Yue, looked at each other and then walked straight to the lion.
At this moment, the lion was unable to move, and even his eyes became empty.
The whole person lay there, like a corpse.
After confirming that the male lion was not a threat, Chunhua grabbed the male lion’s arms, while Qiuyue grabbed the male lion’s legs.

“One, two, three! Get up!”
The two said in unison, and then they exerted force at the same time, trying to lift the lion out of the pit.
But soon, they were surprised to find that their burst of power had no effect at all.
Not to mention lifting the lion out of the pit, they couldn’t even lift each other’s hands and feet.

Although the lion’s body is burly, it only weighs more than two hundred kilograms. Normally, with their strength, they can lift it easily.
But now, the lion is motionless, apparently not just because of his weight.
Soon, they fixed their gaze on the yellow talisman behind the lion.
Not surprisingly, it should be a problem with the talisman paper.

“Tear off the talisman!”
Chunhua and Qiuyue looked at each other and without hesitation, reached out to tear off the talisman paper.
However, just when her fingers touched the talisman.
There was a flash of light on the surface of the talisman paper, and a powerful impact directly shook Chunhua back several steps, as if she had been struck by lightning.

“Let me try!”
Qiuyue was not to be outdone and took action.
But the result was still the same. As soon as Qiuyue’s fingers touched the talisman, she retracted as if she was electrocuted. Her whole body was filled with energy and blood, which was difficult to calm down.
“How could this happen?”

Chunhua Qiuyue frowned, secretly frightened.
They didn’t expect that they couldn’t even tear off a talisman.
“It’s useless. Unless you are proficient in the secret method of magic talismans, it is impossible to tear off our little uncle’s mountain-moving talisman.” The round-faced Longhushan disciple shook his head and reminded kindly.
Because if you tear off the talisman forcefully, you will suffer backlash.
The greater the force used, the stronger the backlash will be.
If you are not careful, you may even lose your life.

Chapter 2214

“Come again!”
The words of the Longhu Mountain disciple did not persuade Chunhua Qiuyue.
The two sisters looked at each other, suddenly drew their swords, and struck directly at the mountain-moving talisman on the lion’s back.
If it can’t be torn off, then destroy it!
It’s just a piece of talisman paper. No matter what, it can’t be stronger than black iron.
“Qiang! Qiang!”
When Chunhua Qiuyue’s sword struck the talisman paper, the talisman paper suddenly lit up with a burst of yellow light.
Immediately afterwards, a powerful impact suddenly erupted.

The two long swords that hit the talisman broke directly, and Chunhua Qiuyue and two others were also shocked and retreated, spurting out a mouthful of blood on the spot.
For a moment, he looked shocked and a little unbelievable.
They didn’t expect that a seemingly ordinary piece of talisman paper would be invulnerable.
How outrageous!
“I told you earlier, but you didn’t listen. You are really asking for trouble.” The round-faced Longhushan disciple sighed, feeling a little helpless.
If ordinary swords can destroy the talisman, then what is the point of their decades of hard training?
“Even the sword can’t cut it. What kind of material is that talisman paper made of?” Liu Hongxue clicked her tongue in wonder.
“The magical talisman of Longhu Mountain naturally has its own special features, not only the material problem, but also the Qi contained in the talisman!”
Yan Buqi explained seriously: “As far as I know, when Longhu After the disciples of the mountain master the golden light spell and thunder method, they can practice the legendary Qi body source flow, and the Qi body source flow is the foundation of the talisman.” ”
What is the Qi body source flow?” Liu Hongxue was a little curious.

“Qi Ti Yuan Liu is one of the eight wonders of the world. The practitioner can burst out unimaginable energy. As for the specific effect, I don’t know.” Yan Buqi shook his head.
“It sounds quite mysterious.” Liu Hongxue nodded thoughtfully.
“Junior sister, Qi Ti Origin is the secret skill of Longhu Mountain. Those who are qualified to practice it can only be counted on five fingers. Of course it is mysterious.” Xu Yang smiled.
“Then tell me, can Dustin lift someone up?” Liu Hongxue asked curiously.

“Lifting it by force will definitely not work. With the Mountain Moving Talisman pressing down on you, no matter how strong your strength is, it will be useless. The best way is to break the prohibition of the Mountain Moving Talisman first.” Yan Buqi said.
“How to break it?” Liu Hongxue asked.
“How did I know?” Yan Buqi shrugged and said seriously: “If I had the ability to break restrictions, would I still be standing here chatting with you?” ”
…” Liu Hongxue rolled her eyes.
Having said so much, doesn’t it mean that you haven’t said anything yet?
“Next, it depends on Brother Dustin’s own abilities.”

Yan Buqi narrowed his eyes slightly and shook his folding fan slightly.
Ordinary people certainly can’t break the magic talisman of Longhu Mountain, but is Dustin an ordinary person?
“Mr. Lu, I’m sorry, we failed, please punish us.”
Chunhua Qiuyue held the broken sword and walked up to Dustin to apologize.
As Dustin’s bodyguards, they usually do nothing, but now they can’t even handle this little thing, which is really shameful.
“It doesn’t matter, the magic talisman of Longhu Mountain is really powerful. You two can’t shake it, so don’t take it to heart.” Dustin smiled slightly and didn’t care.

Chapter 2215

“Sir, I think it’s better to forget it. You can’t break our little master’s talisman. If you touch it forcefully, you will only harm others and yourself.” The round-faced Longhushan disciple spoke again.
“Although the talisman of Longhu Mountain is strong, it is not indestructible.” Dustin said calmly.
“What? You still don’t give up?”
The round-faced Longhushan disciple frowned slightly: “Don’t blame me for not reminding you. The greater the power you exert on the talisman, the stronger the counterattack will be. If you use too much force, you may even Life is in danger.”
“Thank you for reminding me, I have my own sense of caution.”

Dustin didn’t say much and walked towards the lion step by step.
Everyone watched quietly and began to whisper.
“Do you think he can do it? He seems to be very confident.”
“Confidence alone is useless? The mountain-moving talisman of Longhu Mountain cannot be shaken by ordinary people? No matter how powerful he is, Can he still move a mountain?”

“That’s right! Except for the people from Longhu Mountain, looking at the whole world, there are only a handful of people who can break the mountain-moving talisman!” ”
If he had any self-awareness, he should admit defeat immediately , otherwise it is very likely that the magic talisman will backfire and cause serious injury.”
A group of people behind Dong Qianqiu were not optimistic about Dustin.
Firstly, they had never seen Dustin fighting a lion; secondly, the power of Longhu Mountain was deeply rooted in people’s hearts.
Especially those who practice magic talismans are the top masters in Longhu Mountain.
Every move he makes is filled with unparalleled divine power.

“Dustin! Come on, come on, don’t embarrass us!”
Liu Hongxue clenched her fists nervously and muttered to herself.
No matter what, Dustin is always with her, so she naturally hopes that the other party can win.

“The end of the technique, the source of the Qi body. Unfortunately, I also know a little bit about this technique.”
Dustin smiled faintly, then bent down and stretched out his hand to grab the mountain-moving talisman.
The moment he was about to touch the magic rune, a faint white light suddenly appeared on Dustin’s finger.
The white light is very soft, not aggressive at all, as clear as jade, and as gentle as water.

The white light seemed to have spirituality and quickly penetrated into the mountain-moving talisman.
Immediately afterwards, the mountain-moving talisman flashed with light, and quickly returned to calm.
The next second, Dustin gently clamped the magic talisman between his index and middle fingers, and then pulled it slightly.
“Pop!”
There was a crisp sound.
The mountain-moving talisman that could not be shaken by ordinary people was torn off by Dustin so easily.
Simple and easy, no obstacles at all.
But everyone was stunned and in disbelief.
“How… how is it possible?!”
The round-faced Longhushan disciple’s eyes widened with shock.
The other person also had the same expression, as if he suspected that he had seen it wrong, and rubbed his eyes.
Are you kidding me?
The mountain-moving talisman of Longhu Mountain was torn off so casually? !
“Uh…”
At this moment, even Zhang Yiqing froze.
The little finger still maintained the nose-picking posture, looking shocked.
It looks quite funny.

Chapter 2216

“Ah? That’s okay?”
“Didn’t you say that the mountain-moving talisman cannot be shaken? Why did he tear it off with just a slight tug?”
“That’s weird! What did that guy just do?”
Looking at Dustin’s hand Everyone was dumbfounded and amazed at the talisman inside.

The mountain-moving talisman of Longhu Mountain is so prestigious that it is as heavy as a mountain and cannot be shaken by human power.
Once it is forcibly torn up, it will suffer severe backlash.
The previous behavior of Chunhua Qiuyue is the best example.
However, they really didn’t expect that Dustin could go against common sense and tear off the magic talisman easily.

Simply unbelievable.
“What happened? Just tore it off? It seems that the mountain-moving talisman you mentioned is not very good.” Liu Hongxue was stunned, a little surprised.
I thought it was so powerful, but this is it?
“…”

Yan Buqi’s mouth twitched, and he was speechless for a moment.
There is no doubt about the power of the talisman. Except for the disciples of Longhu Mountain, there are only two possibilities for tearing off the talisman.
Either the person who tears the talisman is far more powerful than the person who made the talisman; or he is proficient in Taoist techniques.

Apart from that, there is no third possibility.
Dustin could tear off the talisman paper so easily without causing any disturbance, so he most likely has mastered the Taoist method.
However, these techniques are basically secret techniques and are never taught to outsiders.
He couldn’t figure it out, where did rhys learn it?
“Brother Dustin is really powerful. He can even tear off the mountain-moving talisman of Longhu Mountain, awesome!”

After being surprised, Xu Yang couldn’t help but give a thumbs up.
Even if he is a good fighter, he is also proficient in various magic arts. Is there anything that his opponent doesn’t know?
“It seems that we are still talking about Mr. Lu. I believe he will definitely shine in this martial arts competition.” Liu Rushuang showed a rare smile.

She really can’t compare to a genius of Dustin’s level. Now, she just looks up and appreciates him.
“I have already taken off the talisman, so according to the bet, this person should be mine now, right?”
Dustin held the talisman in one hand and lifted the lion with the other.
“It’s interesting. Look, my old man is right. There are hidden dragons and crouching tigers in the world.”

After a slight start, Zhang Yiqing quickly laughed: “Originally, I had no interest in participating in this martial arts competition, but when I saw you, I It makes me a little more curious, hoping to meet you in the ring.”
“Really? Then I’ll be waiting for you.” Dustin nodded slightly.
“Let’s go home and go to bed.”
Zhang Yiqing stretched his waist, turned around and left without any entanglement, very free and easy.

The two Longhu Mountain disciples glanced at Dustin and left immediately.
Although they didn’t understand how Dustin did it, they were sure that the other party was not simple.
The junior uncle is used to being a fool, no matter what happens, he always behaves like a salted fish.
This was the first time that they saw that their junior uncle was so interested in someone.
He even thought of competing.
“Brother Dustin, I didn’t expect you to have such ability, I’m really surprised!” Dong Qianqiu sighed.
The look in Dustin’s eyes seemed to have something extra.

Chapter 2217

“It’s just that I learned some strange magic techniques. They are all trivial tricks and cannot be put on the stage.” Dustin smiled faintly.
“Brother Dustin is too humble. If all this is just a trick of yours, then I will be ashamed.” Dong Qianqiu shook his head.

“Mr. Dong, I’m very sorry about the death of your elder Zhao, but as you can see, this matter has nothing to do with me.” Dustin spread his hands.
“Uh…”
Dong Qianqiu’s expression froze, but he finally nodded: “That’s natural. Elder Zhao’s death was purely an accident. We in the world will be very sensible and will never wrongly blame a good person.” ”

Dragon Protector Dong!”
Hearing this, the person behind him was about to say something, but was interrupted by Dong Qianqiu, who raised his hand and asked coldly: “Everyone present can see clearly that Elder Zhao was killed by a monster. Why? Do you have any objections?” ?”
“No, I don’t dare.” The man immediately lowered his head.

Naturally, he would not offend Dong Qianqiu because of a dead Zhao Shanhe.
Besides, if this kind of thing is really to blame, Dustin cannot be blamed.
After all, the other party did not kill anyone, he just ignored him.
“You guys, take Elder Zhao’s body away and give him a good burial!” Dong Qianqiu made a gesture.

“Yes!” Several Tianxiahui disciples immediately stepped forward and carried away Zhao Shanhe’s headless body.
“Brother Dustin, thank you for your hard work tonight. I still have some trivial matters to deal with, so I’ll take my leave now.”
Dong Qianqiu smiled and clasped his fists. He didn’t stay long and left quickly with a group of people.
He saw all of Dustin’s potential, and he was definitely not a creature in the pool.
It is natural to make good friends with a genius like this.

If you pursue Dustin’s responsibility for a dead man, not only will there be no benefit at all, but it will also cause some trouble.
Of course, the most important thing is that he has no friendship with Zhao Shanhe.
It was even a bit unpleasant.
Zhao Shanhe was too arrogant and domineering, and he didn’t take him seriously at all. However, the other party was one level higher than him, so he could only be restrained in everything and swallow his anger.

Now that Zhao Shanhe is dead, he will not only vent his anger, but also have the opportunity to rise to power, why not do it?
After watching Dong Qianqiu and his party leave, Dustin took out several silver needles and pierced the lion’s head, nape, and back.
These silver needles are specially used to seal the male lion’s acupuncture points to prevent the lion from turning into a beast again and going crazy.

As long as the silver needle is still in the body, the lion’s strength will be completely locked.
Even if he has the cultivation level of a martial arts master, he is no different from ordinary people.
“Spring flowers and autumn moon.”
After taking care of the lion, Dustin turned around and shouted.

“Here!”
Chunhua Qiuyue and the others immediately stepped forward to salute.
“Carry this person away and send him to your lady overnight, and let her interrogate him properly.
If there is any information, report him immediately.” rhys ordered.
“Yes!”

Chunhua Qiuyue responded, without hesitation, and immediately left with the lion on his shoulders.
Dustin looked at the backs of the two people, thoughtfully.
There are many secrets hidden in the lion, whether it is the killer organization behind it or the ability to transform into a beast, it is very crucial.
As long as you can master one or two, you can use them in unexpected ways.

Chapter 2218

The storm of the night passed quickly.
Early the next morning, Longhu Mountain was already bustling with people.
Because today is the official start of the martial arts competition.
Both contestants and spectators came in droves.

A grand ceremony like this, which had never happened before in Longhu Mountain, had already spread throughout the world.
All major sects and forces have basically arrived.
Even if you don’t participate in the competition, just watching the excitement is hugely attractive.
Because everyone knows that this game is full of talents and is rare to see in a century.

If you miss this opportunity, there will be no next time.
The martial arts competition at Longhu Mountain lasted for five days in total.
In the first three days, players from Group C and Group B competed. Among the many elites, after multiple rounds of elimination, the most powerful ones were selected and then joined Group A to compete with the geniuses of Group A.

The fourth day is the battle for the top 32 to advance to the quarterfinals.
On the fifth day, it was the battle between the semi-finals and the final.
It is worth mentioning that the promotion quotas for Group C and Group B are very limited and are determined based on the number of people in Group A.
To put it simply, the number of players who advance from the BC two groups and the players from Group A must be thirty-two.
If there are more than 20 players in Group A, then there will be less than ten promotion places left for the BC Group.

You have to fight your way out of thousands of contestants and become the last ten people.
One can imagine how difficult it is.
After all, the contestants who can compete all start in an innate state, and almost no one is weak.
Many warriors are called geniuses in their own territory.

But here, geniuses are everywhere and there is no difference.
This is like those elite students who work hard and are among the best in their own schools, and they are the academic champions that attract everyone’s attention.
But when they finally get into a prestigious university, they realize that they are just ordinary people with nothing to be proud of.

Because they are surrounded by academic masters, elites selected from all over the world.
This is a very cruel reality, and at the same time, it is also a motivation that can make people work hard.
At this moment, on Longhu Mountain, in the auditorium.
Dustin, Yan Buqi and their group had already taken their seats early and occupied their seats.

As contestants, they can use their number plates to enter the viewing area to rest in advance.
Otherwise, once the audience officially enters the venue, they won’t even have a place to sit and will have to stand and watch.
After all, there were so many spectators on this mountaineering trip, it was a sea of people.
In order to maintain law and order, not only the disciples of Longhu Mountain were dispatched, but the government also sent troops to guard the area.
Big scenes like this are very rare.

Chapter 2219

Big scenes like this are very rare.
“This martial arts competition is really full of masters and crowns!”
Xu Yang looked around, looking very energetic: “Look over there, they are all female disciples of the Yuanyang Sect. They are all as beautiful as flowers and have great strength.”

“There are also the bald monks over there. They are all warrior monks from the Vajra Temple. They are proficient in the seventy-two secrets of Shaolin. In a fight, one can fight a hundred, no problem at all!”
“Xibian! Have you seen those people on the west side? They are all disciples of the mysterious sword sect. Although they all have five shortcomings and three shortcomings, their cultivation is extremely strong. And I heard that they are also proficient in the legendary imperial sword. fencing!”

Xu Yang pointed to the left and right, and kept introducing the various sects.
Especially when he talked about the mysterious sword sect, he was even more excited, as if he had seen something strange in the world.
So that the eyes of Dustin and others were attracted.
There are three disciples of the mysterious sword sect in total.

Two men and one woman, all covered by black robes, wrapped themselves tightly, leaving only a pair of eyes exposed.
“Senior brother, they all have their faces covered, how do you know they are disciples of the mysterious sword sect?” Liu Hongxue was a little curious.
“It’s precisely because he is covering his face that he looks mysterious.” Xu Yang replied.

“Ah? That’s it?” Liu Hongxue was stunned for a moment.
What reason is this? Isn’t that too ridiculous?
“Hahaha… I’m teasing you.”
Xu Yang smiled and shook his head, then explained: “Although I have never seen the disciples of the Mysterious Sword Sect, I know that the swords they carry will have a special lotus mark, and this mark is from the Mysterious Sword Sect.” symbols of.”

“Lotus mark?”
Liu Hongxue squinted and took a closer look, and sure enough, she found that the three people’s sword hilts were all engraved with a white lotus.
And above the lotus, there is a sword hanging upside down.
It looks a little strange.
“Hey, it’s really true!”

Liu Hongxue’s eyes lit up and she asked, “But senior brother, how do you know this?”
“The Sword Sect’s library contains all the news about swords in the world, and the mysterious sword sect is among them, and it is also the focus of attention. If you don’t know, I can only blame you for being idle and not studying hard.” Liu Rushuang said coldly. A word came out.

“Sister, I just joined the sect not long ago, why are you so strict with me?” Liu Hongxue puffed her lips, a little dissatisfied.
“As a disciple of the Sword Sect, there will be an assessment every year. If you fail the assessment, you will be kicked out of the sect. I hope you can understand that cultivation is like sailing against the current. If you don’t advance, you will retreat. Even if you have good talent, if If you continue to be lazy, you will eventually lose sight of everyone.” Liu Rushuang said seriously.

“Okay, okay, I understand. After this martial arts competition, I will practice hard and never be lazy!” Liu Hongxue stretched out three fingers in a gesture of swearing.
“It’s best this way.” Liu Rushuang nodded and said no more.
What she just said was not only to persuade Liu Hongxue, but also a warning to herself.
There are many geniuses in this world, and there are countless people who are better than her and more diligent than her.
She still needs to work harder to improve herself, otherwise, she won’t even be able to see the backs of those top geniuses.

Chapter 2220

“Having said that, the disciples of the mysterious sword sect are indeed worthy of special attention.”
Xu Yang touched his chin, looked at the three men in black robes in front of him, and continued: “Their sword control skills are mysterious and powerful. It is not a problem to take the enemy’s head from a distance of 10 meters. For them, it is even more commonplace to challenge them by leapfrogging. If I can learn their swordsmanship, I will surely be able to make a name for myself in the world.”

“Swordmanship” It is the secret skill of the mysterious sword sect and has never been passed down to the outside world. The supreme elder of our sect offered three secret techniques to the mysterious sword sect in exchange, but unfortunately he was still rejected.” Liu Rushuang shook her head.
As long as it is about swords, the Sword Sect will pay special attention to it.

Any famous swords, sword manuals, sword moves, kendo techniques, etc., as long as there is an opportunity, the Sword Sect will collect them at any cost.
“Actually, I know a little bit about sword control.”
At this time, Dustin said coldly.
“Ah?”

Xu Yang’s expression froze and he stared in surprise: “Brother Dustin, are you kidding me? Are you proficient in sword control?” ”
It’s not proficient, I just studied some superficial things.” Dustin smiled lightly. .
The library of Xiliang Prince’s Mansion has a collection of too many strange and ancient books. He has loved reading since he was a child and has a photographic memory.

As long as I see something, I will remember it in my heart.
Especially since he has practiced swordplay since he was a child, he has delved deeply into the knowledge of swordsmanship.
Of course he knows a little bit about sword-controlling skills.
“The art of sword control is a legendary skill. If you can study a little bit about it, you are already very powerful!”

Xu Yang said brightly: “I didn’t expect you to be so knowledgeable. If it’s convenient, you might as well tell us. If you can It would be better if you impart some knowledge.”
“Yes, yes! If you can tell us the secrets of sword control to our Sword Sect, we will definitely reward you heavily!” Liu Hongxue’s face was full of surprise.
This is a good opportunity to make meritorious deeds. If you can master the art of sword control, you will definitely be rewarded when you return.

“There is no need for a reward. If you are really interested, I will tell you about it.”
Dustin picked up the tea cup and took a sip, and said with a smile: “Actually, there is more than one way to practice sword control, but it can never be separated from it. Zong, if you want to practice sword control well, you must learn to raise a sword!”

“Raise a sword? What do you mean?”
Liu Hongxue was stunned, a little confused.
Xu Yang and Liu Rushuang looked at each other, both half-understanding.
On the contrary, Yan Buqi unfolded his folding fan and showed a thoughtful expression.
“The so-called raising a sword requires you to first have your own sword fetus.”

“Before the sword fetus is truly formed, the sword holder needs to feed it with essence and blood every day and continue to temper it. On the one hand, it is to remove the impurities from the sword fetus. On the other hand, it is to cultivate its spirit.”
“And this process is long and hard, and there is no shortcut. It requires repeated practice and accumulation over time.” ”
Normally speaking, the sword fetus needs to be cultivated into a spirit sword that can fly with the sword. , it requires at least ten years of hard work.”
“In these ten years, we must not slack off, be lazy, or make any mistakes, otherwise all our efforts will be wasted!”

Chapter 2221

“Only when you have your own spiritual sword can the sword holder truly learn the art of sword control.” ”
In other words, ten years of hard training is only the basis for learning the art of sword control. There will be more in the future. It’s a difficult road to walk.”
After Dustin finished speaking, he took another sip of tea.

“Ah? It takes ten years of practice before you can even get started? Isn’t this too difficult?”
Liu Hongxue sighed, feeling her scalp numb.
The little interest I had just raised disappeared in an instant.
She was not a person who could endure hardship. She was asked to hone the sword body day after day, and it lasted for ten years. She simply couldn’t hold on.

Not just her, ninety-nine percent of the warriors in the world can’t do it.
“Although sword control is very powerful, if you don’t have talent and perseverance, you can’t learn it at all.” Dustin shrugged.
He Zengjin thought that sword control was very cool, and he tried it for a while, but later he was delayed due to some things, so he failed to master it.

Now, although he can achieve the effect of flying swords to kill people by relying on his cultivation and skills, it does not count as sword control.
Firstly, it is not that flexible, and secondly, its lethality is not that great.
“Forget it, forget it, I can’t learn this kind of thing, I just need to be a salty fish.” Liu Hongxue stretched out and acted decisively.
“No wonder there are very few people in the world who know how to wield a sword. The threshold for learning is so high. At our current age, it is obviously impossible to start over from scratch.” Xu Yang shook his head and chose to give up.
As the saying goes, one minute on stage, ten years of hard work off stage.

Although sword control is very exciting, it is too difficult to practice. If you are not careful, years of hard work will be in vain.
“What a pity.”
Liu Rushuang sighed secretly.
She is very eager to become stronger now, so when she heard about sword control, she was especially looking forward to it.

It’s just that she didn’t expect that sword control is so difficult to master. Even those with extraordinary talents have to go through at least ten years of practice.
With so much time, she could master the sword sect’s secret skills to perfection, so why should she sacrifice the near for the distant?
“I do remember some basic techniques of sword control. If you are interested, I will write to you after I return to the restaurant tonight.” Dustin said.

“I’m not interested anymore. Just ask a few of them.”
Liu Hongxue picked up a lollipop, half-lying on a chair, put on her headphones, and listened to the song.
“Brother Dustin’s kindness, I appreciate it, but I can’t practice this thing.” Xu Yang smiled and declined politely.
He weighed a few pounds and knew clearly that it was impossible to practice sword control.

Why should I owe Dustin a favor for a unique skill that I can’t practice?
“Don’t look at me. I don’t practice swordsmanship. Why do I need sword control skills?” Yan Buqi shrugged.
“I don’t have any use for sword control, but the Sword Sect needs it. If Mr. Lu is willing to trade, I can help you make the connection.” Liu Rushuang nodded slightly.
“As for the transaction, it’s not necessary for the time being. Let’s talk about it when we have the opportunity in the future.”Dustin smiled.
He could use sword control as a gift to a friend, but he would not trade it for some benefit.
At least, he doesn’t lack anything now.

Chapter 2222

While Dustin and others were chatting, there was a sudden commotion not far away.
The originally bustling crowd dispersed in an instant, leaving a wide avenue.
That posture was like seeing something terrible.
As the crowd dispersed, a beautiful girl walked into the competition arena with several mysterious men in white robes.

The girl has white hair and white eyes, and has a cold temperament. She is not angry and has no authority. Just standing there gives people a coldness that penetrates into the bone marrow.
Within a radius of ten meters, no one dared to approach.
Everyone looked in awe, as if they were avoiding snakes and scorpions.
However, when Dustin saw the white-haired girl, he couldn’t help but was slightly surprised, looking a little surprised.

He didn’t expect to meet an acquaintance here.
“Hey, it’s strange, that girl is obviously very beautiful, why do people around her look so scared?” Liu Hongxue was a little confused.
“She is beautiful, but if you look carefully at the chest emblem on her clothes, it is the symbol of the Witch Gu Sect.” Yan Buqi revealed the mystery with one word.

“What? Witch Gu Cult?”
Liu Hongxue’s eyelids twitched and she subconsciously shrank her neck.
Although she has never met anyone from the Witch Gu Cult, she has heard many rumors.
As one of the three major sects, the Wu Gu Sect has a completely different stance from the Sword Sect and the Tianxiahui.

Many people even regard witchcraft as a cult.
On the one hand, it is because of the skills practiced in the witchcraft and Gu sect, and he is surrounded by poisonous insects, snakes and scorpions all day long.
On the other hand, the behavior of the disciples of the Witch Gu Sect is both good and evil, and they do not follow the rules of the world at all.

If they don’t agree with each other, they will kill everyone.
Under such rumors, many people were frightened when they heard the name of the Witch Gu Sect, and did not dare to approach it at all.
Over time, the Witch Gu Sect has become a talkative existence.
“I didn’t expect that in this martial arts competition, even the disciples of the Witch Gu Sect would come to join in the fun. This will put even more pressure on us.”

Xu Yang touched his chin, thoughtfully.
Putting aside the people on the list of geniuses, there are too many masters competing for ranking in the martial arts competition this time.
There is competition in the world, which is already very stressful, and now there is a witchcraft and Gu sect emerging.
It is obviously not easy for them, Sword Sect disciples, to stand out.

“Brother Xu, there is one thing you said wrong. That girl is not an ordinary disciple of the Witch Gu Cult.” Yan Buqi said with a half-smile.
“Does Brother Yan know that person?” Xu Yang was stunned.
“If I guess correctly, she should be Abegail, the saint of the Witch Gu Sect, who is ranked second on the list of geniuses.” Yan Buqi said in a surprising way.

“What?! Saint of Witch Gu Cult? Number two on the list of geniuses?!”
Hearing this, Xu Yang couldn’t help but widen his eyes.
Not only him, but the two sisters Liu Rushuang and Liu Hongxue were also surprised.
They didn’t expect that the beautiful, delicate-looking girl could have such a high status.
Not to mention how powerful the Holy Maiden of the Witch Gu Sect is, her strength alone, which is second on the list of geniuses, is enough to dominate the audience, which is impressive.
“It turns out she is Abegail, much more beautiful than the rumors said.”
After the shock, Liu Hongxue immediately became energetic.

Last edited:
Chapter 2223

After the shock, Liu Hongxue immediately became energetic.
There are only two women on the Tianjiao list, one is the Holy Maiden of the Witch Gu Sect, Abegail, and the other is the Dragon Kingdom God of War, Scarlet Spanner.
These two people are her idols and the targets she chases after.
Now that she was lucky enough to meet one of them, she was naturally very happy.

If it were a deserted place, she might just run up and strike up a conversation.
It’s just that now that everyone is paying attention, as a disciple of the Sword Sect, it is impossible for her to chat with the Holy Girl of the Witch Gu Sect.
Otherwise, it will inevitably cause unnecessary suspicion and cause some trouble to both parties.

“I didn’t expect the Saint of Witch Gu Sect to be so young. I thought she was an aunt.” Xu Yang was quite excited.
The second strongest man on the list of geniuses was basically unattainable to him.
It’s a great honor to be able to take a look at it not far away.
“Wait…she seems to be coming towards us.”

At this time, Liu Rushuang’s eyes narrowed and she quickly noticed something strange.
Abegail, who was walking by herself, seemed to see something. She suddenly raised her lips, then turned around and walked over.
And the pace is very fast, with a bit of impatience.
“Hey, it’s true, why is she here with us?”
Liu Hongxue looked left and right and found that there was no one else around her. Abegail came straight towards them, obviously heading towards them.
“Are you attracted by my handsome appearance?” Xu Yang adjusted his hair and clothes, looking a little excited.

“Senior brother, come on, even if someone can really attract the Holy Girl of the Witch Gu Cult, it can only be Brother Yan, not you.” Abegail poured cold water on her.
Xu Yang is a bit handsome, but compared to Yan Buqi, a beauty who kills both men and women, he is still far behind.
“Everyone, be careful! People in the Witch Gu Cult are not good people!”

Liu Rushuang frowned slightly, her hand unconsciously holding the long sword at her waist.
The Saint of the Witch Gu Cult, second on the list of geniuses. These two titles combined put too much pressure on her, and she had to be careful.
Amid everyone’s surprised, confused, and puzzled looks, Abegail walked quickly, with a bit of excitement and surprise, and then ran into Dustin’s arms.

“Uncle! We meet again!”
Abegail smiled sweetly, her big eyes narrowed into crescent moons.
At this moment, she changed her cold look before, and became lively, cute, and passionate.
However, such a scene shocked everyone.
“ah?”

Xu Yang was stunned, and the smile on his face completely froze.
Liu Hongxue was also stunned and rubbed her eyes, looking in disbelief.
Liu Rushuang was also stunned. The sword in her hand was half drawn out, but the result was completely beyond her expectation.
As for Yan Buqi, he also looked shocked.

Even though he was very good at predicting things, he never expected that Abegail, a saint of the Witch Gu Sect, would throw herself into Dustin’s arms without any regard for her image and act like a spoiled brat.
Then here comes the problem.
Who is Dustin? How could he be so familiar with the saint of the Witch Gu Sect?

Last edited:

Chapter 2224

“I…did I read that correctly? The saint of the Witch Gu Sect actually fell into the arms of another man?”
“It is rumored that the Saint of the Witch Gu Cult kills people like crazy and is cold-blooded. Why does it look different now than in the rumors?”
“What’s that guy’s background? He can actually make the Holy Girl of Witch Gu Cult fall into his arms. Is he some kind of big shot?”

The sudden change caused everyone present to whisper and point.
They didn’t expect that the notorious saint of the Witch Gu Cult would actually have such an innocent and lovely side.
She looks no different from an ordinary little girl.
If there weren’t several guardians of the Witch Gu Sect standing behind Abegail, they would all doubt the authenticity of the other party’s identity.

“Um?”
Not only the onlookers, but also Dustin were shocked by Abegail’s behavior.
You know, he has been disguised now, and he looks completely different from before.
He didn’t understand, how Abegail recognized it at first sight?

“Uncle, what’s wrong? Are you not happy to see me?”
Abegail tilted her head and looked at Dustin with a sweet smile.
“That’s not to say, I just think it’s a bit surprising.”
Dustin touched his face to make sure that there was no flaw in the disguise technique, and he was even more confused.

“Uncle, there’s no need to touch it. I don’t even need to see it with my eyes. I can tell it’s you just by smelling it with my nose.”
Abegail pointed to her nose: “The smell on your body is very special. I can smell it from a long distance away. How about it? I have a great nose, right?”
“Of course it’s awesome, better than a dog.” Dustin praised with a smile.
“Uncle, are you praising me or hurting me?” Abegail rolled her eyes.
“Just kidding.” Dustin smiled and said, “You came to Longhu Mountain to participate in the martial arts competition?”

“For the competition held at Longhu Mountain, we, the Wu Gu Sect, naturally have to come to support us and at the same time recruit some talented newcomers.” Abegail replied truthfully.
“This competition has so many winners and masters. It is indeed a good opportunity to recruit talents.” Dustin nodded.

“Uncle, what about you? You shouldn’t be here just for fame, right?” Abegail asked with a smile.
“On the one hand, I’m joining in the fun, and on the other hand, I’m entrusted by my friends to come over and do some errands.” Dustin didn’t hide it.
“I understand, the secret must not be leaked!” Abegail winked playfully.

As smart as she is, she naturally understands that Dustin’s visit to Longhu Mountain this time is not just for the martial arts competition, otherwise, he would not be disguised.
“Uncle, are these all your friends?”
As Abegail spoke, she turned her eyes and looked at Yan Buqi and the others.
“Yes, they are all new friends I met at Longhu Mountain. Let me introduce them to you.”

Dustin stretched out his hand and introduced one by one: “This is Young Master Yan Buqi, the young master of Yama Luo Palace. He is both civil and military, knowledgeable and talented, and he is very enthusiastic.”
“Hello, Mr. Yan.” Abegail smiled slightly.
“Brother Dustin, that’s ridiculous. I’m just a commoner. I can’t reach the realm of elegance.” Yan Buqi cupped his fists in return, but he couldn’t help but feel a little surprised in his heart.

Because he did not confess his identity as the young master of Yama Palace, but Dustin revealed the mystery with one word, and it was obvious that he had seen through it long ago.
“These three are all elite disciples of the Sword Sect, with extraordinary talents and extraordinary skills.”
Dustin continued to introduce: “This is Senior Sister Liu Rushuang, this is Second Senior Brother Xu Yang, and this is Junior Sister Liu Hongxue.”

Chapter 2225

“I have heard about the name of the Saint for a long time, but when I saw her today, she was indeed well-deserved.” Liu Rushuang stood up and saluted, her attitude neither humble nor overbearing.
“Senior Sister Liu, you’re welcome.” Abegail nodded slightly.

“Greetings…Greetings to the saint.” After being stunned for a moment, Xu Yang quickly stood up and saluted, looking a little nervous.
“You are my uncle’s friends, and you are my friends. You don’t have to be so reserved.” Abegail said with a smile, without any airs.
“My name is Liu Hongxue, nice to meet you.” Liu Hongxue stretched out her hand with excitement.

Abegail is not only a saint of the Witch Gu Sect, but also the second most powerful person on the list of geniuses.
It is undoubtedly a great honor to be friends with such people.
“Nice to meet you.”
Abegail smiled and stretched out her hand to shake Liu Hongxue’s hand.

However, this move scared Liu Rushuang and Xu Yang slightly.
You know, the rumored saintess of the witchcraft sect is full of poison. Physical contact with such a person will be life-threatening at any time.
“Don’t be nervous, we Wu Gu Cult disciples are not wolves, tigers, or leopards, and we won’t hurt people easily.” Abegail seemed to have seen something, and explained with a smile.

Liu Hongxue and Xu Yang looked at each other, feeling a little embarrassed.
It seems that their little thoughts cannot be hidden from each other at all.
After several people got to know each other, they sat down one after another.
However, due to the presence of Abegail, Dustin and others undoubtedly became the focus of everyone’s attention.
Many warriors were pointing and making various guesses.

Disciples of the Witch Gu Sect have always been solitary, and few people dare to approach them.
It is so rare for someone like rhys to talk and laugh with the Holy Girl of the Witch Gu Sect.
“Uncle, I heard that there are many masters participating in the competition this time, including some strange people. Although you are very strong, it will inevitably be a bit hard to pass all the way. I have a good way to make it easy for you. You can easily win the championship; at the same time, you can also help these friends around you to strive for a good ranking.” At this time, Abegail suddenly said.

As soon as these words came out, Yan Buqi and the others immediately became energetic.
They came to Longhu Mountain this time just to make a splash and make a name for themselves.
If Abegail really had a way to help them get a good ranking, that would be great.
“Oh? If you have any ideas, you might as well tell me.” Dustin smiled.

If it takes less energy, he will naturally not refuse.
“It’s very simple. Find those who are a threat to us, and then secretly poison them to destroy their cultivation. This way, everything will be foolproof!” Abegail smiled proudly.
“Huh? Poison?!”
Hearing this, Yan Buqi and the others were stunned.

You look at me, I look at you, my expression is stiff and I can’t say a word.
Are you kidding me? Is this a good idea?
This is clearly setting yourself on fire!
This martial arts competition brings together elite masters from all sects in the world.
If these people were poisoned, wouldn’t all the sects be offended?
If something happens, let alone the competition, it will be a question of whether they can get out of Longhu Mountain alive.
Only a madman could come up with this method of seeking death.

Chapter 2226

“Abegail? Are you…serious?”
Dustin’s eyelids twitched and his expression became strange.
Ever since this girl awakened her bloodline, she has always been crazy and her behavior has become extremely bold.
So he was mentally prepared for certain situations.

However, he really didn’t expect that Abegail would be so bold.
On the day of the martial arts competition, the genius disciples of all sects must be poisoned.
This crazy behavior made his scalp numb just thinking about it.
It can only be said that this girl’s way of thinking cannot be judged by common sense.

“Of course we are serious. As long as we poison those threatening opponents, wouldn’t it be easy to win the championship? I am really a genius for coming up with such a wonderful way!” Abegail said proudly.
“…” Dustin was speechless for a while.
Yan Buqi and the others were even more frightened and felt like they were sitting on pins and needles.

You know, Abegail’s voice was not quiet at all, and all the warriors around her could hear her clearly.
Many people cast wary glances, and some even pulled out weapons.
If they continue to talk, they will soon become public enemies in the martial arts world.
No wonder the disciples of the Witch Gu Sect are not very popular, and they are always poisoned. Who can withstand this?
“Abegail, I think it’s better to forget about this matter. Since it’s a competition, it should be fair and just, win based on strength, and not play any tricks.” Dustin said seriously.
When he said this, he deliberately raised his voice, mainly to make the surrounding warriors put down their guard and prevent them from facing each other with swords.

“Uncle, do you think my method is bad?” Abegail tilted her head.
“It’s not bad, it’s just a bit… life-consuming.”
Dustin lowered his voice and winked at the people around him: “They all heard what you just said. If something happens, none of us can run away. Let’s just rely on our strength to fight honestly.”

“What are you afraid of? Whoever dares to disobey will be poisoned!” Abegail glared at the surrounding warriors, which was completely true.
On the contrary, some of the warriors who were glanced at by her were so frightened that their expressions changed, as if they were facing a formidable enemy.
“Okay, okay, girls, don’t shout and kill all day long, be a little gentle, you will have to get married in the future.” Dustin changed the topic.

“Marry? I don’t want to marry! No man is good!”
At this point, Abegail suddenly changed the subject and said with a smile: “Of course, except you, uncle, you are the best person in the world!”
“You This girl!” Dustin shook his head and smiled, quite helpless.
As for Yan Buqi and Xu Yang, who were sitting next to them, they could only look at each other and smile bitterly.

Men don’t have any good things, so the impact is really huge.
“Sister Abegail, I heard that the voodoo bugs of your witchcraft and Gu sect are very powerful. Can you let me see them?”
At this time, Liu Hongxue suddenly said something coldly.
At this moment, she was full of energy and curiosity.
“We have many kinds of Gu insects. Which one do you want to see?” Abegail asked with a smile.
Generally speaking, people who know her identity will avoid her, but this girl in front of her is an exception.

Chapter 2227

“Anything is fine, preferably something special.” Liu Hongxue said happily.
“Special?”
Abegail raised her eyebrows slightly and smiled: “Okay, then I will perform for you, but I need two people to cooperate with me, preferably a man and a woman.” ”
Count me in, as for the other Well.”

Liu Hongxue said, looking at Xu Yang: “Brother, it’s you, please cooperate with me, sister Abegail.”
“Ah? Me?”
Xu Yang’s face froze, a little unexpected.
Why is it so easy to get him involved?
“Senior brother, this kind of opportunity is rare to experience. Please help me and let me satisfy my curiosity.” Liu Hongxue’s face was filled with anticipation.

“This…isn’t there any danger?” Xu Yang’s eyelids twitched and he hesitated.
Who doesn’t know that the poisonous insects of the Witchcraft and Gu Cult are terrifying? What if he tries to poison himself?
He didn’t dare to gamble with his life.
“Don’t worry, you won’t die.” Abegail comforted.

But these words are obviously not convincing.
“Senior brother, you are so wise and powerful, don’t you even have the courage to do so?”
Seeing that Xu Yang was still hesitant, Liu Hongxue immediately used the provoking method.
“Who said I don’t have the guts? I just want to cooperate? Come on, come on, try. If I blink, I won’t be a hero!”
Xu Yang puffed up his chest, looking like he was ready to die.
As a man, at this moment, he naturally cannot give in.
“Okay, then I’ll get started.”

Abegail smiled slightly, then stretched out her hand to wipe it on her waist. When she stretched it out again, there were already two more pills in her palm.
One is black and one is white.
The two pills were only about the size of mung beans. They looked ordinary and nothing special.
“Here, this pill is yours, this pill is yours.”

Abegail handed the black pill and the white pill to Xu Yang and Liu Hongxue respectively.
“Sister Abegail, what is this?” Liu Hongxue asked curiously.
“Eat them, I’m telling you.” Abegail smiled.
“Okay.” Liu Hongxue nodded and swallowed the white pill directly.

As for Xu Yang, he looked at the black pills in his hand with some hesitation.
“Senior brother, what are you doing standing still? Eat!” Liu Hongxue began to urge.
Xu Yang took a deep breath, gritted his teeth, and finally swallowed the black pill.
“Sister Abegail, can you tell us what this is now?” Liu Hongxue looked forward to it.

“This is called Twin Gu, also known as Yin and Yang Gu. If you eat them, your two lives will be tied together.”
Abegail explained with a smile: “From now on, you two will live and die together, regardless of your differences.” Each other.”
“Live and die together? What does this mean?” Xu Yang was stunned.
“Literally.”
Abegail opened a lollipop and put it in her mouth, saying vaguely: “To put it simply, you two share the same life now. As long as one of you dies, the other will also die. .”
As soon as these words came out, everyone’s expressions changed.

Chapter 2228

“What?!”
Xu Yang was startled and jumped up from his seat, with a look of astonishment on his face.
At this moment, he suspected that he had heard wrongly.
If you take this pill, you will have to share your life with Liu Hongxue. It is really outrageous!

How can this be such a child’s play?
In fact, not only Xu Yang, but also the others looked at each other, secretly shocked.
No one expected that Abegail would act like this.
You know, twin poisons are very rare, and as long as they are used well, they can save people’s lives.

But now, Abegail is using it as a performance, and has tied the lives of Xu Yang and Liu Hongxue together.
This joke was a little too big.
“Sister Abegail, can these two poisons be cured?”
Liu Hongxue swallowed her saliva, feeling a little uneasy.
If she was curious and fresh at first, now she is nervous and scared.

She didn’t want to live and die with anyone else, even if that person was her senior brother Xu Yang.
If Xu Yang is killed outside one day, wouldn’t she have to die too?
“Of course not. Twin Gu is a consumable product. Once used once, it cannot be used twice. Once activated in the human body, it cannot be forced out again.”

Abegail smiled slightly: “From now on, you two are friends in adversity who share life and death, and rely on each other for good and bad times. You must cherish each other!”
“ah?!”
Liu Hongxue’s face froze, and she was about to cry without tears: “This, this, this…isn’t this too hasty?”
“What? Don’t you want to meet a special Gu? This is it.” Abegail smiled harmlessly.

“Special?” Liu Hongxue’s eyes twitched, and she couldn’t express her pain.
What’s so special about this? This is obviously life-threatening!
“Junior sister! You, you! You are so confused!”
Xu Yang was so angry that he slapped his thigh, looking like he hated iron.
If Liu Hongxue hadn’t been clamoring to try it just now, how would he have tried it himself?

It’s fine now. I suffered such a big loss for no reason, but I still can’t explain it.
“I…” Liu Hongxue puffed her lips, knowing that she was in the wrong, so she could only choose to remain silent.
“You two don’t need to be discouraged. In addition to tying your lives together, the Twin Gu has other wonderful uses.”
Abegail changed the subject and added: “For example, the two of you will have telepathy in the future and your cooperation will be more tacit. At the same time, your cultivation speed will also be greatly improved. If you can practice dual cultivation, that would be even better. You will get twice the result with half the effort. If you make rapid progress, given time, you will definitely be able to make a name for yourself.”

After hearing this, Xu Yang and Liu Hongxue’s expressions softened.
Living and dying together is a foregone conclusion. They cannot change it, they can only accept it.
Fortunately, Twin Gu still has many wonderful uses, and for them, it can be considered a blessing in misfortune.
“Brother! It’s right over there. I just saw it clearly. There’s no mistake!”
At this time, a group of men in black attire stormed into the playing field aggressively.
These people were burly, holding long knives, and had extraordinary auras. They were obviously not good people.