Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2174

“Hmph! If you dare to challenge Brother Dustin, I think you are tired of living!”
Xu Yang took two steps forward and stared at Ma Wang and the two men fiercely.
Although Liu Rushuang and others did not speak, they all stood next to Yan Buqi and expressed their position.

As disciples of the Sword Sect, they are naturally not afraid of the Xuanwu Sect.
“Hey! We are the elite disciples of the Xuanwu Sect. Do you want to go against our Xuanwu Sect because of this kid?!” Niu Mang shouted with a fierce look.
“So what if we are against each other? Do you think I, Yama Luodian, am afraid of you?” Yan Buqi said with a cold face.
“Not only the Yama Palace, but also our Sword Sect disciples are willing to advance and retreat together with Brother Dustin!” Xu Yang said loudly.

“What? Are you disciples of the Sword Sect?!”
Hearing this, Niu Mang’s expression changed instantly.
If it were just Yama Luodian, things would be easier to handle.
After all, their Xuanwu Sect is not afraid of the Yama Palace.
But if you add Sword Sect, the situation will be completely different.

He thought Dustin was just a nobody, but he didn’t expect that the other party actually knew people from Yama Luodian and Jianzong.
This is trouble!
“Nonsense! Do you think I’m kidding you?”
Xu Yang didn’t hide it, he directly took out the badge representing a disciple of the Sword Sect and showed his identity.

Niu Mang’s eyelids jumped in fear, and the last trace of luck in his heart completely disappeared.
At this moment, King Ma’s expression became particularly ugly.
He really didn’t expect that a small character without any sect would not only have amazing strength, but also have elite disciples from some sects to back him up.
It seems that today we are going to fight to the death!

“This kid and I have already signed a life and death certificate. No matter whether it is a disciple of Yama Palace or a disciple of Sword Sect, we can’t interfere directly, otherwise we will break the rules of the world!” King Ma said solemnly.
“That’s right! Everyone present can testify that this kid is betting on life and death with Senior Brother Ma, and no one can help him!” Niu Mang quickly agreed.

As long as the people from Jian Zong and Yama Luodian don’t help, then they still have a chance to win.
“Don’t worry, we won’t interfere in the duel between you. We just ensure that the gambling game proceeds normally. Life or death depends entirely on your own ability.” Yan Buqi said calmly.
“Okay! You said this yourself!” Niu Mang’s eyes lit up and he became energetic instantly.

“Hmph! You two idiots, do you really think you can beat Brother Dustin? Stop dreaming!” Xu Yang sneered.
Although Dustin is not famous, his strength is unfathomable.
Isn’t it easy for a character who can evenly compete with Kuang Lang, who is ranked eighth on the list of geniuses, to deal with several disciples of the Xuanwu Sect?

“Don’t talk too much, we still don’t know who will win now!” King Ma said fiercely.
He admitted that Dustin was very powerful, but he was more confident in himself after the breakthrough.
If he really had to fight hard, he might not lose.
“Senior Brother Ma, Master Lu, the cauldron has been broken into pieces. There is no way to compare. How about we forget it?”

At this time, Meng Yao, who looked worried, tried to smooth things over.
“The 50,000-jin cauldron is broken, but there is still a 100,000-jin cauldron, which can still be compared.” Yan Buqi shook his folding fan lightly.
“A 100,000-jin cauldron?”
As soon as these words came out, everyone looked to the other side in unison.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2175

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked to the other side in unison.
There, a huge bronze cauldron was quietly placed.
This huge bronze cauldron is nearly five meters high. It looks like a hill when it stands there. Just looking at it makes people avoid it.
Since the test, many people have challenged the 50,000-jin cauldron, but no one has ever dared to touch the 100,000-jin cauldron.

You know, at the level of one hundred thousand kilograms, it is no longer something that an innate warrior can attempt.
Only those at the martial arts master level are qualified to challenge the one hundred thousand kilogram cauldron.
The problem is that all participating martial arts masters do not need to test at all. They can register directly and be assigned to the highest level Group A.

This creates a very strange paradox.
Only martial arts masters can be lifted up, and martial arts masters do not need to prove themselves in this way.
Therefore, this huge cauldron weighing 100,000 kilograms basically becomes a decoration here.
So far, no one has been shaken.
So after hearing Yan Buqi’s words, all the warriors had a question in their minds?

Can Dustin and Ma Wang lift the giant cauldron weighing 100,000 kilograms?
If you can’t lift it, how can you try?
“What nonsense are you talking about? Who can lift a tripod weighing one hundred thousand kilograms? Stop being ridiculous!” Niu Mang snorted.
Even the horse king who took the Tiger Roar Pill could not shake the giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms.

This thing is not only heavy, but also very huge and difficult to lift.
To lift it up, it would take at least hundreds of thousands of kilograms of strength.
“Just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean that others can’t do it. How can a short-sighted person like you know how powerful Brother Dustin is?” Yan Buqi said sarcastically.

“You fart!” Niu Mang glared and shouted: “If this kid can lift a 100,000-jin cauldron, I will eat the cauldron directly!”
“What? You want to cheat on food and drink here again?”
Yan Buqi smiled jokingly, then turned to Dustin and said: “Brother Dustin, since this person has such an appetite, then show him your hand and let him eat to his fullest at once!”

“no problem.”
Dustin smiled and walked straight to the 100,000-jin giant cauldron without saying anything.
The giant cauldron was nearly five meters high. Standing in front of it, Dustin looked extremely small, as if he was blocking a car with his arms.
“No way? Is he really going to challenge the 100,000-jin giant cauldron?”

“In my opinion, this is nothing more than flattery. A giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms cannot be shaken except by a master of martial arts!”
“That’s right! This giant cauldron has been left there for many days, and no one has dared to touch it yet. Even if this person is very powerful, it is impossible for him to succeed in the challenge!”

“…”
The warriors were pointing and talking.
In their opinion, Dustin’s behavior was completely overestimating his own capabilities.
I just had a duel with the King of Horses and gained a slight advantage, but then I suddenly swelled up and couldn’t even tell how much I weighed.

“Hmph! You do not know how to live or die! I want to see how capable you are!” Ma Wang sneered, looking like he was watching a show.
If Dustin dared to challenge the giant cauldron of 100,000 kilograms by leapfrogging, he would most likely end up with his meridians bursting and being seriously injured and vomiting blood.
By then, he will have a chance!

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake...right?(on 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 1
14. You got tricked
15. You in are my Genjutsu I'm just wasting your time...go back and read other comments

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2176

If it were a head-on confrontation, Horse King would not be sure of victory.
But if Dustin was seriously injured due to challenging the 100,000-jin giant cauldron, the situation would be completely different.
He can win this bet without any effort and vent his hatred!

“Hey! Boy! Don’t you want me to eat the cauldron? Why doesn’t it move? If you have the guts, try lifting the cauldron!”
Seeing Dustin standing in front of the tripod without moving, Niu Mang couldn’t help but sneer and sneer.
In his opinion, the other party was obviously afraid.
Faced with such a behemoth, I simply don’t know where to start.

“Why are you in such a hurry? I’m just thinking about where should you start?” Dustin looked up and down at the giant cauldron.
“Hmph! Sharp teeth and sharp mouth!”
Niu Mang curled his lips and said disdainfully: “If you have the ability, don’t talk nonsense, speak directly with your strength. As long as you can lift a hundred thousand catties giant cauldron, I will eat it clean in front of everyone!”

“It seems you are really hungry.”
Dustin shook his head and smiled: “Okay, since you like eating so much, then I will make it happen for you.”
As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly took action, grabbed the foot of the giant cauldron, and then lifted it up suddenly.
“Boom~!”

Just hearing a roar, the giant cauldron shook off a lot of dust, and even the ground began to shake slightly.
Immediately afterwards, under the gaze of everyone, in the eyes of everyone in disbelief.
The huge cauldron, like a hill, began to rise slowly…
“It’s moving, it’s moving! The giant cauldron is moving!”
“Fuck! No way? Can he really lift it up?”

“Oh my god! This guy is really born with supernatural powers!”
Seeing the giant cauldron of 100,000 kilograms slowly suspended in the air, the whole audience was shocked.
Everyone’s eyes widened, looking shocked.
They really didn’t expect that the big cauldron that no one had shaken so far would be lifted up by Dustin.

“Wait! I…did I read that correctly? He, he, he…he actually only used one hand?!”
“What? Holding the cauldron with one hand?!”
“Oh my god! Is this guy still human?!”
“Monster! What a monster!”
“…”

When Dustin was seen lifting the giant cauldron with only one hand, the whole scene was boiling.
Everyone was stunned and their eyes looked like they were looking at a monster.
A giant cauldron of one hundred thousand kilograms cannot be touched by anyone below the level of a grandmaster.

But now, Dustin not only raised the cauldron, but also used only one hand.
If this isn’t a monster, what is it?
“How… how is it possible? He actually lifted it up?”
Niu Mang was so frightened that his scalp was numb and all the hairs on his body stood up.
He never dreamed that Dustin would have such magical power.

You know, that is a huge cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms!
No one has ever lifted it yet.
But Dustin did it, and he looked very relaxed.
Is this guy a human or a ghost? !
“No…impossible! Absolutely impossible!”
King Ma shook his head crazily, his face full of disbelief: “It’s impossible for him to lift a giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms. It must be an illusion, an illusion!”

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2177

King Ma shook his head crazily, his face full of disbelief: “It’s impossible for him to lift a giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms. It must be an illusion, an illusion!”
At this moment, the horse king’s mentality suddenly collapsed.
He was a little lucky at first, thinking that Dustin was just exaggerating and overconfident.

But now, he realized that he was wrong, and very wrong.
Lifting a giant cauldron weighing 100,000 kilograms is as difficult as climbing to the sky.
However, Dustin not only lifted it up, he even used only one hand!
Holding the cauldron with only one hand, what is the concept?

He simply couldn’t imagine it, and his mind was completely blank.
Deep in my heart, there is only deep despair!
He knew that he was completely defeated, defeated at the hands of a monster.
“Boom!”
Ma Wang’s legs gave way and he collapsed directly on the ground, his face ashen.

After seeing Dustin’s unparalleled power, at this moment, he could no longer think of any resistance.
“rise!”
Dustin held the cauldron in one hand and without pausing, he raised it directly over his head in one breath.
The giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms seemed as light as a feather in his hand, without any pressure at all.

“Outrageous! Too outrageous!”
“Even a martial arts master can’t do it so easily, right?”
“I can only say that those strong men on the Prodigy List are under pressure now!”
The warriors raised their heads and looked at Dustin, who was holding the cauldron above his head. Their hearts could not calm down for a long time.

Everyone, including Yan Buqi, was shocked by Dustin.
Although they knew that Dustin was very powerful and could lift a giant cauldron weighing one hundred thousand kilograms, they didn’t expect it to be so easy.
He lifted it up easily with just one hand.
What an exaggeration!

“Hey! Who is that!”
Dustin held the tripod with one hand, looked at Niu Mang, and said jokingly: “I have already raised the tripod. I see that you look very hungry. Come on, eat it!”
“eat?”
Niu Mang’s body stiffened, and his face instantly turned the color of pig liver, as ugly as he wanted to be.

A hundred thousand kilograms of bronze cauldron is as big as a hill. How can it be eaten?
The problem is, he just said it, and he did it in front of everyone.
If you make such a fuss now, you are undoubtedly slapping yourself in the face.
How embarrassing!

As an elite disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, when had he ever been humiliated like this?
“What? Do you still want me to feed you?” Dustin asked with a smile.
“A man makes a promise worth a thousand dollars. You can’t go back on what you said, right?” Yan Buqi smiled half-heartedly.
“That’s right! You just made it very clear that as long as Brother Dustin can lift this cauldron, you will eat it clean. Now it’s your turn to perform!” Xu Yang said loudly.

“Eat it! Eat it!”
Liu Hongxue watched the excitement and started shouting loudly without fear of trouble.
“Eat it! Eat it!”
The onlookers also raised their arms and shouted in various ways to attack.
At this moment, Niu Mang completely became the target of public criticism.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢦⣀⡈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⡄⠙⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⠀⠀⢀⣤⣤⣾⣿⠧⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠃⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⣾⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢦⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⡀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣵⡀⠙⣻⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⢀⣀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⢴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠘⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⠻⣿
⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⣼⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢶⣦⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣇⠀
⠀⠀⢤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡄⠀⣁⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠏⠀⠀⠀;⣿⣧⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠇⢀⣼⣿⣿⠛⢯⡿⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠴⢿⢿⣿⡿⠷⠀⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2178

“This…I…”
Faced with the crowd’s clamor and criticism, Niu Mang was sweating profusely, looking panicked, and retreated continuously.
He never thought that rhys could lift a giant cauldron of 100,000 kilograms, so he didn’t leave any room for it when he spoke before.

As a result, we ended up in this situation, where we were forced to eat by a group of people.
Not to mention that this cauldron is made of bronze and cannot be eaten at all. Even if it is made of chocolate, it is enough to choke him to death.
“Everyone, I made a mistake just now and said something I shouldn’t have said. I have now realized my mistake. Please be merciful and please let me go.”

Niu Mang clasped his hands and forced a smile.
“Now you know it’s wrong? What the hell were you doing so early?!” Xu Yang shouted with eyes wide open.
“To be honest, I still liked the way you were rebellious before, but now you are a bit too cowardly.” Yan Buqi shook his head.
If you want to be slapped in the face, then slap it hard to the end.

“Hmph! Those elite disciples of the Xuanwu Sect are just a few bullies who are afraid of the strong. What they say is like farts!” Liu Hongxue sneered mercilessly.
She hates those guys who bully others the most. She has no ability, and they use the name of the sect all day long to show off their power, bully men and dominate women. They are simply the scum of the martial arts world!

Faced with the ridicule and insult, Niu Mang gritted his teeth and endured it.
But his face looked like he had eaten shit, which made him look particularly ugly.
He had never been so humiliated before, but these people had a profound background, and he was helpless.
Coupled with the fact that he was in the wrong, he could only allow himself to be humiliated.

“Brother Dustin, there is another person who is paralyzed by fear. How do you plan to deal with it?”
At this time, Yan Buqi glanced at Ma Wang, who was slumped on the ground.
At this moment, the horse king has long lost his previous elegance and momentum.
His face was pale, his eyes were dull, and his body would tremble from time to time out of fear.

The distraught look clearly showed that he had suffered a big blow and was unable to face the facts.
“Brother Dustin, a guy like this who looks down on others should be severely punished. Anyway, you have signed a life and death certificate. Even if you smash him to death with a tripod, the Xuanwu Sect will not pursue him.” Xu Yang started to fan the flames. .

As soon as these words came out, Meng Yao, who was standing next to him, immediately became anxious.
“don’t want!”
Meng Yao stepped forward quickly, opened his arms, stood in front of the horse king, and begged: “Master Lu! Just now, my senior brother was confused for a moment, please don’t remember the villain’s fault and let him live!”

“Let him live? When he was bullying others, how could he ever think of giving others a life?” Xu Yang sneered.
“That’s right!” Liu Hongxue said in support: “Looking at his arrogant and domineering appearance before, it is obvious that he is not a good person. If he hadn’t met Dustin today, anyone else would have been bullied to death by him! “

Thanks to Dustin’s strong strength, he could easily defeat the horse king, otherwise I don’t know how he would have been bullied.
“Plop!”
Meng Yao knelt directly on the ground and begged with tears in his eyes: “Master Lu, my senior brother already knows that he was wrong. He will never dare to do it again. Please please be patient and spare my senior brother. I will give it to you here.” Kowtow!”

After saying this, Meng Yao put his hands on the ground and kept kowtowing to Dustin.
In just a few blows, his head was bleeding.
Such an action moved many people.
“This little girl is quite considerate, but it’s a pity that she has such a senior brother.”
“Who says it’s not the case? When the two of them were about to sign a life and death certificate, this little girl was still trying to persuade them to resolve the conflict between them. However, she was so soft-spoken that she was not taken seriously at all.”
“What a good little girl. If I had such a junior sister, I would definitely obey her words!”

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2179

“What a good little girl. If I had such a junior sister, I would definitely obey her words!”
Looking at Meng Yao who was kneeling on the ground and kowtowing, everyone pointed and talked with some pity.
After all, they all saw what happened just now. When Ma Wang and Dustin had a conflict, it was Meng Yao who was there to persuade them.

Although he didn’t persuade the stubborn horse king, his kind heart was touching enough.
“Junior sister, in my opinion, you should leave the Xuanwu Sect as soon as possible, otherwise you will be in trouble sooner or later if you follow such a senior brother.” Xu Yang advised softly.
“Yes, yes, our Sword Sect is also recruiting people. I think you have good qualifications. Why don’t you come to our Sword Sect and give it a try.” Liu Hongxue followed.

However, Meng Yao turned a deaf ear and kept kowtowing to beg for mercy.
She knew very well in her heart that whether King Ma would live or die, it all depended on Dustin’s thoughts.
Even though Ma Wang’s behavior was a bit excessive, he was her senior brother after all, and she would never leave him alone.
“Brother Dustin, what did you say?” Yan Buqi looked back.

Dustin didn’t respond. He held the 100,000-jin cauldron with one hand and threw it forward.
In the astonished eyes of everyone, the heavy bronze cauldron drew a parabola directly in the air and hit the horse king hard.
“Damn it! You really did it to the death!”
“If a 100,000-pound cauldron is smashed, it will turn into meat cakes directly?”

“It’s over, it’s over, that guy from the Xuanwu Sect is dead!”
Seeing the huge cauldron flying up, the whole place was in an uproar.
Everyone believed that Dustin was going to kill them all.
“don’t want!”
Meng Yao’s face changed with fright, and she jumped directly on the horse king, trying to save his life.

It’s just that her behavior, in the eyes of everyone, is undoubtedly like a moth flying into a flame.
“boom!!”
There was a loud noise and the ground shook.
The bronze tripod weighing one hundred thousand kilograms fell heavily, directly creating a big hole in the bluestone floor.

The shock caused gravel to fly and smoke to fly everywhere.
When the dust settled, everyone took a closer look and couldn’t help but be slightly stunned.
The expected bloody scene did not happen.
Meng Yao and Ma Wang were both half lying on the ground, looking a little disgraced.

The giant bronze cauldron, which was like a hill, landed just an inch in front of the two of them.
As long as they move a little further, the two of them will be useless.
Meng Yao was stunned, her pretty face turned pale, and she was a little unable to react.
As for Ma Wang, he was shivering even more, his crotch was wet, and he was so scared that he peed.
“It’s a pity that the throw was not accurate.”
Dustin shook his head, showing a regretful expression.
Then without looking back, he turned and left.
Everyone was left looking at each other, confused for a moment.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2180

Dustin left.
After throwing down the giant cauldron, he left in such a cool manner, leaving everyone with a mysterious back.
At the same time, a question was also raised.
Did the tripod just thrown miss? Or was it intentional?

In comparison, everyone believed the latter more.
After all, how could a strong man who could lift a 100,000-jin cauldron with one hand make such a low-level mistake?
“Thank you Mr. Lu!”
Looking at Dustin’s retreating back, Meng Yao was moved and happy at the same time.

She knew that her senior brother had finally saved his life.
“Brother Dustin, do you really plan to let that person go?”
Yan Buqi caught up with Dustin and asked smoothly.
“A scared guy is nothing to be afraid of anymore.”
Dustin smiled faintly: “Besides, he is an elite disciple of Xuanwu Sect after all. If we really kill him, there will be some trouble, and I am a person who hates trouble very much.”

“I think you don’t hate trouble, but you care about beauty, right?” Yan Buqi smiled half-heartedly.
If Meng Yao hadn’t begged for mercy and even protected him with his life, King Ma would have turned into a puddle of mud.
“Brother Dustin! Wait!”
At this time, Xu Yang, who was at the back, suddenly caught up quickly. At the same time, he took out a golden number plate and handed it to Dustin, saying: “Brother Dustin, this is the identity card of the player in Group A. The referee asked me to here you are.”

“If you didn’t remind me, I almost forgot.” Dustin smiled and took the golden number plate.
The number plate has the logo of Longhu Mountain on the front, and a big “18” engraved on the back.
According to the registration order, he is the No. 18 player in Group A.
Those who can enter Group A are all martial arts masters.

In other words, there are seventeen master-level experts in front of Dustin.
Of course, Grandmaster is just the beginning, and there may be several great Grandmasters hidden among them!
It can be seen that this martial arts competition will be extremely fierce.
It is obviously not easy to stand out and win the first prize in one fell swoop.

“Brother Dustin, with this identity card in hand, you don’t have to participate in the audition competition ahead. This will save you a lot of trouble. Now you only need to recharge your batteries and wait until the day of the competition to become a blockbuster!” Xu Yang said happily! road.
“There are so many experts in this martial arts competition. As for me, I just want to join in the fun and see how much I weigh.” Dustin said with a faint smile.

“Brother Lu is so humble. As long as you don’t encounter those monsters on the genius list in advance, you will definitely get a good ranking!” Xu Yang said as if he believed in you.
There is no need to think about winning the championship or anything else, it is a game for the top geniuses.
People like them who can stand out in martial arts competitions are already considered very good.

After all, this martial arts competition held in Longhu Mountain gathered talented experts from all over the country, and it was full of gold.
Those who can enter the top 100, even if they are successful, will be popular no matter where they go.
And those who can reach the top ten are the goals that all sects compete for.
With Dustin’s strength, it is definitely safe to break into the top 100. If he is lucky, he has a good chance of reaching the top ten.
“We’ll talk about impacting the rankings later. The top priority is to deal with the killer hiding in the dark.” Yan Buqi put the topic on the right track.
“That’s right! If the killer is not found, all of us will be in danger!” Liu Hongxue said with a serious face.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2181

She has always been worried about Chen Xingwen’s murder.
Moreover, she didn’t think she was more powerful than Chen Xingwen. The killer could kill Chen Xingwen, so he could also kill her easily.
“We have already discussed the plan to lure the snake out of the hole. Coupled with Brother Dustin’s amazing performance in this test, I believe it will soon attract the attention of the killer. Maybe the killer will take action tonight!” Yan Buqi lowered his voice. the voice said.

“The sun has set now, we have to make preparations early.” Liu Rushuang raised her head and glanced at the sky.
In the western sky, there is only a trace of lingering clouds.
In less than half an hour, darkness will cover the earth.
“Brother Dustin, thank you for your hard work next time.”

Yan Buqi said with a serious look: “But don’t worry, I have contacted Dong Qianqiu from the Tianxiahui, and he will fully support our plan. Once the killer shows up, we will attack as a group and will never let you bear it alone.” risk.”
“It doesn’t matter. Since I agreed to be bait, I have made corresponding preparations. Just make arrangements and don’t worry about my safety.” Dustin smiled lightly.

“Okay, then let’s follow the plan!”
Yan Buqi nodded, and then left first with a few people.
After just raising the cauldron, Dustin’s heroic deeds will soon spread.
According to the killer’s habits, young and promising talented warriors like this should be the first target of hunting and will never be let go easily.
As long as the killer chooses Dustin, they have a chance to catch him.
Of course, in order to lure out the killer early, they need to actively create an environment suitable for assassination.

It’s a bit risky, but worth a try.

Night falls quickly.
Inside the restaurant.
Dustin sat by the window, drinking alone, his face flushed, and he looked drunk.
The night is getting darker.

The empty streets were deserted with few pedestrians.
The cold wind blows, causing the branches to sway and the fallen leaves to fly.
“Brother Dustin, how are you? Did you find anything?”
Yan Buqi’s voice came from Dustin’s headset.

In order to avoid alerting the enemy, Yan Buqi and his party hid themselves well and did not show their whereabouts. They only communicated in low voices through headsets.
“No suspicious persons have been found yet.” Dustin replied in a low voice.
“How could this happen? It’s already midnight, why hasn’t the killer shown up yet? Does he already know our plan?” Liu Hongxue’s voice came from the headset.

“Impossible! We are the only people who know the plan, and we will never leak it!” Yan Buqi denied it.
Except for a few key members, no one knew what they were going to do.
“Could it be that the killer didn’t target Mr. Lu?” Liu Rushuang’s voice sounded.
“It’s hard to say. The enemy is in the dark and we are in the light. Now we can only wait and wait for the killer to take the bait.” Yan Buqi sounded helpless.

Although it was a plan to lure the snake out of its hole, they had no say in whether they could capture the killer. They had to try their luck to see if the killer would give him a chance.
“Wait! I found a suspicious target approaching the restaurant!”
At this time, Xu Yang’s voice suddenly sounded, instantly attracting everyone’s attention.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2182

“Where is the target? How far is it from the restaurant?”
In the headset, Yan Buqi’s voice suddenly rose twice, appearing quite excited.
In addition to the ambush masters, there are also many hidden sentries hidden around the restaurant, and Xu Yang is one of them.

If there is any trouble, they will know it immediately.
“The entrance to the east street is about two hundred meters away from the restaurant.”
Xu Yang’s voice sounded again, and he accurately reported the location.
“How is this person dressed?” Yan Buqi asked again.

“It seems that he is wearing black clothes and covering his face. He is far away and can’t see clearly.” Xu Yang replied.
It was getting late now, his vision was blurry, and visibility was very low. He could only barely get a rough look.
“It should be him!” Yan Buqi lowered his voice: “Everyone listen to my orders. Once the killer enters the ambush, immediately encircle and suppress him!”

Looking forward to the stars and the moon, the killer finally arrived.
Listening to the voice in the headset, Dustin glanced out the window.
Sure enough, they found that a vague figure appeared at the entrance of East Street.
The figure is hidden in the darkness, walking very slowly, and looking around from time to time, looking very alert.

While walking, the figure seemed to have discovered something, and suddenly stopped, motionless.
After standing there for three seconds, the figure turned around and left without hesitation, speeding up a bit.
“No! The man went back!”
At this time, Xu Yang suddenly made a sound of surprise.
“What? Go back? Did we reveal our flaws?” Liu Hongxue’s voice sounded.
“This guy is too alert. He must have discovered something.” Xu Yang said.
“Master Yan, what should we do now? Do we want to chase him?” Liu Rushuang asked.

“This opportunity must not be missed before it comes again. Everyone, take action!” Yan Buqi directly sent out the attack signal without hesitation.
He knew very well that if he missed this opportunity, it would be even more impossible to arrest him next time.
“superior!”
Following Yan Buqi’s order, the masters lurking around jumped out one after another and rushed towards the figure in front.

The figure didn’t hesitate at all. When it was confirmed that there was an ambush, he immediately ran for his life at an extremely fast speed.
The warriors chased and took small paths to surround them.
Suddenly, the streets and alleys became extremely noisy.
The sounds of footsteps, shouts, and curses came and went.

Dustin sat in the restaurant, looking through the window at the people drifting away, thoughtfully.
Instead of giving chase, he continued drinking.
He had a hunch that the man just now was not the real killer.
If Yan Jin’s previous information was correct, then the real killer should be born with a disability.

Even though it is powerful, its movements will be somewhat uncoordinated due to physical limitations.
The figure who escaped just now was walking as fast as flying, moving as usual, and showed no signs of being damaged at all.
So there is a high probability that he is not a real killer.
Of course, it cannot be ruled out that the other party is an accomplice of the killer.

So the question is, if the killer is not here, where will he appear?
“Ta, ta, ta…”
At this time, a burst of slow and rhythmic footsteps suddenly sounded behind him.
At this moment, the restaurant was completely empty, leaving only Dustin sitting alone, which seemed particularly quiet.
Even the sound of slight footsteps is very abrupt.
“Huh?” Dustin looked back.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2183

I saw a man in black clothes and a mask holding a sword in both hands slowly walking up the stairs.
“Are you Dustin?” the man in black asked in a low voice.
“It’s me.” Dustin nodded.
“Your plan is good. You can lure the snake out of its hole and catch them all in one fell swoop. But unfortunately, we have seen through it.”

The man in black sneered: “Now you are alone, without any assistance, and the only thing waiting for you is death!”
“If we fight against each other alone, you may not be able to get an advantage from me.” Dustin said calmly.
“Who said I want to fight you alone?”
The man in black smiled, then stretched out his palm and patted it twice.

“Pah! Pah!”
As soon as the slaps fell, two black figures suddenly shot in from the windows on the left and right sides, and they were two more black-clothed and masked killers.
The three of them stood side by side. Not only were they dressed the same, but they were also similar in height and shape. They couldn’t stand each other for a while.

“Three against one, we have the advantage now.” The man in black in the middle smiled.
“Who are you? Why do you want to assassinate elite disciples of various sects?” Dustin asked calmly.
He initially thought there was only one killer.
Unexpectedly, the other party turned out to be an organized and well-planned group.

It seemed that the situation was more serious than he expected.
“You are not qualified to know who we are; besides, you are a dying person, why do you ask so many questions?” The man in black sneered.
“It doesn’t matter if you don’t say it now. You will take the initiative to explain it later.” Dustin stood up slowly, his eyes gradually becoming cold and stern.
“kill him!”
The man in black didn’t talk nonsense and directly issued a kill order.

“Qiang!”
The black-clothed killers on his left and right sides drew their swords at the same time.
Then he took a step forward and turned directly into two afterimages, killing Dustin.
The speed of the two swords was so fast that ordinary innate warriors could not see the moves clearly.

Facing the attack, Dustin kicked the table over and at the same time retreated, floating down from the window and landing on the street outside the restaurant.
The table that was kicked over by him spun in the air and hit the two killers.
“Wow!”
Only a breaking sound was heard.

The wooden table was torn into pieces by the sword energy of the two killers.
“Chase!”
Seeing Dustin fleeing outside, the three killers ejected at the same time and quickly chased him out.
However, as soon as they landed, the three of them suddenly stopped.
Because they discovered that Dustin did not take advantage of the situation to escape, but stood quietly ten meters in front, as if waiting for something.

“What? You knew you couldn’t escape, so you gave up the struggle?” The man in black in the middle smiled jokingly.
“Escape?” Dustin shook his head and smiled: “Who said I want to escape? I’m just afraid that I will damage the things in the restaurant and I will have to pay for it later.”
“Death is imminent, and you are still worried about such insignificant things?” The man in black looked like an idiot.

“No way, I just have a sense of responsibility.” Dustin shrugged.
“You don’t know how to live or die! I’ll send you on your way!”
Seeing Dustin’s lazy look, the man in black felt an unknown anger in his heart.
He stopped talking nonsense and directly drew his sword and stabbed him.
The other two killers followed closely and launched an attack.
For a moment, sword shadows were raging all around, and strong winds were howling.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2184

Facing the attack of the three killers, Dustin did not dodge, he just raised his foot and lightly stomped on the ground.
“Boom!”
There was a muffled sound, and a deep footprint was directly stepped on the ground.
At the same time, a powerful energy burst out from Dustin’s body, and soon formed a translucent protective shield in front of him.

The swords of the three killers just hit the protective shield.
“Buzz~!”
Accompanied by a roar.
After the three swords hit the protective shield, they still extended forward for more than three inches, but they did not penetrate the protective shield.

Dustin’s protective shield was like a steel mesh, extremely tough.
Even though he was deformed by the sword, there was still no damage.
“What?!”
Seeing that the attack was ineffective, the man in black couldn’t help but change his expression.
Since taking the secret medicine some time ago, he has broken through to the realm of Grandmaster, coupled with the two half-step Grandmaster level experts around him, and the black iron sword in his hand.

Normally, unless Dustin had some extremely defensive protective equipment, it would be impossible to block their swords.
But now, Dustin didn’t have any defensive gear, and he easily defused their attacks with his own protective energy, which was really scary.
How powerful is this guy?
“Break it for me!”
The man in black didn’t give up. He roared angrily and immediately mobilized all his energy to thrust forward with greater strength, trying to break Dustin’s defense.

The other two killers assisted in the attack.
“Buzz~!”
The three swords began to vibrate crazily, and countless sharp sword energies began to continuously impact the in again.

It was only one foot away from Dustin’s chest.
The three killers gritted their teeth, clenched the handles of their swords with both hands, and kicked their legs hard on the ground, trying to increase the impact.
But even though the ground was beaten to pieces, even though the three of them were sweating profusely and panting, there was still no sign of damage to the protective shield.

Dustin just stood there quietly, without moving at all, with a calm expression on his face.
After the two sides were in a stalemate for about a minute, Dustin finally made a move.
He slowly raised his hand and flicked the protective shield in front of him.
“boom!”

There was a loud bang.
The protective shield exploded on the spot, and a powerful shock wave erupted instantly.
The three swords were directly shattered into pieces, and the three killers were also thrown away more than ten meters, and then fell heavily to the ground, vomiting blood.
I couldn’t get up for a while.
“With your strength, you shouldn’t be able to kill Kuang Chao. It seems there is a more powerful killer behind you.”
Dustin stood with his hands behind his hands, looking down at the three killers.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2185

Dustin stood with his hands behind his hands, looking down at the three killers.
Although Kuangchao is a bit arrogant, he has superb swordsmanship and advanced cultivation. He is already a master at a young age.
But among the three people in front of them, only the man in black had barely managed to become a master. The other two assassins were far from breaking through the shackles.

Even if the three of them put together, it would be impossible to kill a genius with such profound knowledge as Kuang Chao.
“You…you are so powerful? Who are you?!”
The man in black covered his chest with a look of horror on his face.
Just one blow caused the three of them to be seriously injured and vomit blood. The strength of the person in front of him was far beyond his expectation.

“What? Didn’t you investigate me before you took action?” Dustin asked back.
“Of course we know your deeds of lifting the cauldron, otherwise the organization wouldn’t have sent the three of us to attack at the same time, but we didn’t expect…” The man in black hesitated to speak.
“I didn’t expect that I’m a piece of iron that you three can’t kick?” Dustin smiled half-heartedly.

The man in black did not answer, his expression was uncertain.
I have to admit that it was the organization’s error in judgment that led them to underestimate the enemy.
If I had known that the person in front of me was so difficult to deal with, I should have sent that monster to take action.
“Okay, I won’t talk to you either. Now you only have two choices, either take the initiative to confess, or I will use severe punishment to force you to speak. Take your choice.” Dustin said in a cold tone.
“Hmph! Do you think you have won? To tell you the truth, any target we are targeting will never survive!” The man in black laughed ferociously.
Then he suddenly took out the flare from his arms and pulled it towards the sky.
“Boom~~Bang!”

The red flare shot straight into the sky a hundred meters high, and then exploded.
A group of gorgeous fireworks blooms in the night sky. It is beautiful and lasts for a long time.
In an instant, everyone within a ten-mile radius was attracted by the fireworks.
At the same time, a dozen black figures lurking near Longhu Mountain began to gather from all directions toward the point where the fireworks exploded.

These are all killers hiding in the dark.
“Signal for help?”
Dustin raised his head and looked at the fireworks blooming in the sky, with a sneer appearing on the corner of his mouth.
He was thinking about how to wipe out this killer organization.
It’s okay now. Once the signal flare goes off, he doesn’t need to take the initiative to look for it. The killers will come to the door themselves.

“Boy! This is the signal flare of our organization. As long as it is sent out, all members will move closer immediately. If I were you, it is time to escape at this time, otherwise once our reinforcements arrive, you will only die!” Black-clothed The man snapped.
Naturally, he didn’t say this out of kindness to remind rhys, but purely to save his own life.

You can’t defeat them with a fight, now you can only rely on scaring them off.
“To be honest, I didn’t know where to look for you at first? But there’s no need to worry now, because you’ve already thrown yourself into the trap.” Dustin smiled slightly.
“Boy! Don’t be too arrogant! I know you have some abilities, but there are so many masters in our organization, and there are countless people who are better than you. With small characters like you, you still want to destroy our organization? You are really asking for your own death!” The man in black said Full of disdain.
They dare to cause trouble near Longhu Mountain, so they naturally have strong strength and confidence.
If they can’t even deal with the kid in front of them, how can they fight against the entire world?
How to achieve great things?

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2186

“Really? Then let’s wait and see who wins in the end?”
Dustin smiled faintly, but his eyes were extremely cold.
Although the identities of these killers are not yet known, it is certain that they are on the opposite side of the Dragon Kingdom.

“Hmph! Boy! I hope you don’t regret it!”
The man in black smiled ferociously, looking like a dead man.
In his opinion, Dustin is a typical person who doesn’t know the heights of the world. He is arrogant and arrogant based on his ability. No one takes him seriously. He is simply seeking death!
You know, every mountain is as high as a mountain.

A young man in his twenties, no matter how powerful he is, cannot possibly compete with those old monsters who have been famous for a long time.
“Whether you regret it or not, you will know soon, but before that, you three have to be dealt with.” Dustin slowly approached.
“You…what are you going to do?”
The face of the man in black changed: “I warn you not to act recklessly, otherwise when our reinforcements arrive, I will make you live or die!”

“Why are you so nervous? I won’t kill you. At least you can’t die until your accomplices arrive.”
Dustin said, waving with one hand.
“Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!”
Three silver needles ejected from the sleeves and accurately hit the necks of the three killers.
The three of them froze and sat there, unable to move.
“Quick! Move faster!”
“No one can be spared of any suspicious persons!”

At this time, there was a burst of shouting.
The group of decent experts who rounded up the killer before turned back in force.
They chased and intercepted him for a long time, but in the end, the killer jumped into the river and escaped. It can be said that they found nothing.
“Look! There are three men in black over there!”

Soon, some warriors noticed the situation on Dustin’s side, and swarmed around him.
When he saw that Dustin was safe and sound, and that the three killers had been subdued, he couldn’t help but marvel and admire him even more.
There were dozens of them, but they didn’t even catch a single killer. As a result, Dustin caught three killers by himself.

The gap between the two sides is obvious.
“Brother Dustin, how are you? Are you okay?”
After receiving the news, Yan Buqi and his party rushed back immediately.
Only now did they realize that they had fallen into the killers’ plan to lure the tiger away from the mountain.

Use a killer to lure them all away, and then assassinate Dustin.
This move is not unwise.
Fortunately, Dustin was strong enough and successfully subdued the three killers, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.
“I’m fine. These three little frog thieves can’t hurt me yet.” Dustin shook his head.
The man in black gritted his teeth and looked very unhappy when he heard the name “little thief”.
After all, he is a martial arts master and a key member of the organization. It is really aggrieved to be treated with such contempt.

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2186

After all, he is a martial arts master and a key member of the organization. It is really aggrieved to be treated with such contempt.
“It’s okay.”
Yan Buqi breathed a sigh of relief and said guiltily: “There was something wrong with my plan and I almost killed you. I’m really sorry.”

The original plan was for Dustin to be used as a bait to lure out the killer, and then they would work together to encircle and suppress him.
As a result, they were lured away by the killer. Not only did they not catch anyone, but they put Dustin in danger. It was undoubtedly a failure within a failure.
“It’s not a planning problem, it’s a people problem.” Dustin shook his head slightly.

“You mean… there’s a traitor among us?” Yan Buqi raised his eyebrows and quickly reacted.
He had been wondering before. There were no flaws in tonight’s plan, so why did the killer run away before he entered the ambush?
Now that I think about it carefully, it is likely that the news was leaked internally.

Not many people know the detailed plan, but there are many warriors who participated in the ambush. If we really want to investigate, everyone will be suspected.
“Brother Dustin, thanks to you tonight, otherwise we would have lost everything.”
At this time, Dong Qianqiu walked out of the crowd, followed by several elites from the Tianxiahui.

Most of the martial arts masters participating in the ambush tonight were summoned by Dong Qianqiu.
As the protector of the Tianxiahui, Dong Qianqiu has a high status, strong strength, and wide connections. He responds to every move he makes.
Moreover, the murder of the little spear fairy Chen Xingwen also made the world furious. Dong Qianqiu was given full authority to track down the murderer and would never give up easily.
“Mr. Dong is too flattering. I was just lucky and caught three mice.” Dustin nodded slightly, neither humble nor arrogant.

“Brother Dustin, there is no need to be humble. Everyone has seen your strength. These killers are not ordinary people. Even I may not be able to catch them. You are already very powerful if you can subdue three people.”
As Dong Qianqiu was talking, he suddenly raised his hand: “Come here! Take these three guys down and torture them severely. We must find out who is behind the scenes!”

“yes!”
Several Tianxiahui elites behind him responded and stepped forward to take someone.
“etc.”
Dustin suddenly raised his hand to stop him and said, “Mr. Dong, tonight’s business is not over yet. I still have great use for these three mice.”

“Oh? Do you have any other clever ideas?” Dong Qianqiu raised his eyebrows, quite curious.
“Mr. Dong, look at the signal flare. You should have seen it, right?” rhys asked.
“Of course, it was because I saw the distress signal that I immediately led people over. What? Didn’t you set off the signal bomb?” Dong Qianqiu was a little surprised.

“I don’t have such a thing on me. He put the flare.”
Dustin raised his hand and pointed at the man in black and continued: “This man is greedy for life and afraid of death. After he was injured by me, he sent out a signal flare to ask for help. I estimate that all the killers within a ten-mile radius should be here by now.” On the way.”

“What do you mean…” Dong Qianqiu touched his chin, somewhat unsure of the intention of the person in front of him.
“Instead of playing hide-and-seek with them, let’s go head-to-head.”
Dustin’s voice suddenly became cold and stern: “What I mean is, use these three mice as bait to catch all the killers who come!”
As soon as these words came out, Dong Qianqiu couldn’t help but change his expression slightly.
Is this guy too courageous?
With just a few dozen of them, it would be too risky to uproot the entire killer organization.
One mistake and the entire army will be wiped out!

Last edited:

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2187

“Brother Dustin, we still don’t know how many people there are in this killer organization. Is it too risky to do this?” Dong Qianqiu seemed a little hesitant.
Before planning the ambush, he thought there was only one killer.
But now he knows that the killers are a group.

To deal with a killer, they can rely on the large number of people to surround and kill him together.
But dealing with a group of killers, it’s a completely different story.
You know, these killers are amazingly powerful, far beyond ordinary warriors.
And they were a temporary team, so there was a big gap in quality.

If they fight head-on, they may not necessarily get an advantage. Even if they can win, they will probably suffer heavy losses.
So he was not sure whether he should fight to the death with these desperadoes?
“Mr. Dong, tonight is the best opportunity to uproot this killer organization. If you miss it, it will be difficult to catch them next time.” Dustin said with a serious face.

The characteristic of a killer is to hide in the dark and make sneak attacks. If there is an open and honest duel, it will be difficult to use his advantage.
On the contrary, if you play hide and seek with the killer, you are likely to be defeated one by one.
“I understand the truth, but with the strength of people like us, it may not be possible.” Dong Qianqiu frowned.

“If Mr. Dong is not sure, then please go and ask for reinforcements. It is best to ask the masters from Longhu Mountain to help.” Dustin said.
“I’m afraid it’s too late to invite you now.” Dong Qianqiu sighed.
They were in a small town near Longhu Mountain. It took at least half an hour to go back and forth from here to Longhu Mountain.

When the experts from Longhu Mountain are invited, the day lilies might even be cold.
“Mr. Dong, just go and invite someone, I will try my best to delay for you.” Dustin said.
“Then what do they do?”
Dong Qianqiu looked around: “I called them over, and I have to be responsible for their safety.”

“Mr. Dong is right. Let’s do this. I won’t force anyone. If you want to stay, you can stay. If you don’t want to, you can leave on your own.” Dustin did not force himself.
It would be best if he had a helper, but if there was no helper, he would have no problem being alone.
“Have you heard this, all heroes? If you are willing to stay and face the enemy with Brother Dustin, please raise your hands. The rest will follow me up to Longhu Mountain.” Dong Qianqiu spoke loudly.

As soon as these words came out, the scene suddenly became silent.
Everyone looked at me and I looked at you. They looked at each other for a moment, looking a little hesitant.
Most of them are people called by Dong Qianqiu, and they should follow Dong Qianqiu.
But now fleeing without a fight has a huge impact on your reputation.

“You don’t have to bear any burden. Whether you go or stay, it all depends on your heart.”Dustin said calmly.
Seeing no one responded, the man in black, whose acupuncture points were sealed, couldn’t help but laugh in a low voice: “Hehehe…boy, you guys are just a piece of shit, how can you fight with us?”
Dustin didn’t say anything, just waited quietly.

Fighting against the killer organization is not a matter of one person, but requires the joint efforts of everyone.
After all, these killers specifically targeted the elite warriors of the Dragon Kingdom, which threatened the lives of most people present.
If everyone wants to stay out, the final result will only be defeated one by one.
I believe everyone understands this truth, but it is unknown how many people dare to take the risk.

After all, many people have a lucky heart and always feel that if the sky falls, there will be someone tall to hold it up.
As everyone knows, the lips are dead and the teeth are cold.
“These killers have done many evil things and killed innocent people indiscriminately. As an upright disciple of a famous family, I should do what is right for heaven. I am willing to stay and fight with Brother Dustin!”

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Chapter 2188

These killers have done many evil things and killed innocent people indiscriminately. As an upright disciple of a famous family, I should do what is right for heaven. I am willing to stay and fight with Brother Dustin!”
At this time, Yan Buqi folded his fan and spoke first with a loud voice.

“That’s right! Punishing rape, eradicating evil, and upholding justice are the responsibilities of all of us. I am willing to die together with Brother Dustin!” Xu Yang raised his hand high.
“Count me in.” Liu Rushuang slowly raised her hand and spoke concisely.
“And me and me!” Liu Hongxue said happily, looking like she was sharpening her sword.

I finally got the chance to fight and show off my skills, so I couldn’t miss it.
“We are also willing to stay.” Chunhua Qiuyue raised their hands at the same time.
Under the leadership of these people, the atmosphere gradually became lively.
“Damn! Isn’t it just desperate? Who is afraid of whom? If those killers dare to show up, I will kill them!”

“Brothers are all smart, so they don’t even have the courage to do so, right?”
“Stop saying anything! I will stay here tonight to see who dares to come!”
“…”
Some hot-blooded young people talked a lot and raised their hands.
When they first entered the arena, they all had a bit of courage and a heroic complex.
On the contrary, some veterans are still hesitating and weighing the pros and cons.
“It seems the results have come out.”
Dustin glanced left and right and said, “Mr. Dong, time is pressing, so please go back as soon as possible.”

“You must be careful. If you lose, retreat first, mediate as much as possible, and wait for reinforcements.” Dong Qianqiu warned earnestly.
“Understood.” Dustin nodded.
“Let’s go! Go to Longhu Mountain to bring in reinforcements!”
Dong Qianqiu didn’t talk nonsense. After shouting, he led a group of warriors towards Longhu Mountain.

There were about 50 people who participated in the ambush before. Dong Qianqiu took away the 20 people, and there were still 30 people on Dustin’s side. Together, they can be regarded as a considerable force.
“All heroes and heroes are all righteous people. Lu admires you!”
Dustin turned around, cupped his hands to the people who were left behind, and said, “Please lay ambush around and wait for the opportunity.”

“yes!”
The warriors responded and quickly dispersed.
Only a few people, Yan Buqi, stayed with Dustin to provide support.
“Brother Dustin, it looks like we are going to have a big fight tonight.”
Yan Buqi stood with his hands behind his back, looking calm.

“I kind of regret it. What if I can’t beat him?” Dustin suddenly said.
“Brother Dustin, at this critical moment, please don’t say anything depressing. We are all counting on you!” Xu Yang’s eyelids jumped with fright.
“Don’t be nervous, I was just joking to lighten the mood.” Dustin smiled.
“Stop making trouble. How are you trying to lighten the mood? It’s more like scaring people.” Yan Buqi looked weird.
The other people also looked at each other, dumbfounded.
“They’re coming!”
At this time, Liu Rushuang’s eyes narrowed and she suddenly pulled out the sword.

kazzy boy

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
I read this an done with Charlie will have to find a new novel to read lol while waiting for updates. Personally i think Charlie wade is much better in character and the story is more intriguing 🤔. Just my tawts lol

Adex Rhys

Reaction score
I read this a done with Charlie will have to find a new novel to read lol while waiting for updates. Personally i think Charlie wade is much better in character and the story is more intriguing 🤔. Just my tawts lol
You mean you are done with another novel?

KING²⁵

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
I read this an done with Charlie will have to find a new novel to read lol while waiting for updates. Personally i think Charlie wade is much better in character and the story is more intriguing 🤔. Just my tawts lol
If you want to read another interesting novel try The Dragon Husband, Living with my Lady Boss , The Wolf's Bride and the Despised Son in-Law Strikes Back , All that novel is already finished publishing you won't wait every day for chapters update.

Adex Rhys

Reaction score
Thank you, I’ll try them…. Are the threads to those novels here?
If you want to read another interesting novel try The Dragon Husband, Living with my Lady Boss , The Wolf's Bride and the Despised Son in-Law Strikes Back , All that novel is already finished publishing you won't wait every day for chapters update.