An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2158

The strong man fell.
Because he exerted too much force and exceeded his own limit, his blood vessels burst, and he fainted after spitting out a large mouthful of blood.
His muscles had been torn, his eyes were red, and the meridians in his body were all severely damaged.

Let alone a battle of luck, in the next few days, whether I can get out of bed will be a problem.
“Look! I told you before that he can’t do it. He has to show off here. Now he’s out of luck!”
“Sure enough, not everyone can challenge the fifty thousand kilogram giant cauldron.”
“I had already passed the assessment, but now it’s better. I tried to show off my strength and made myself vomit blood. I really overestimated my capabilities!”

“…”
Looking at the strong man who fell to the ground, everyone started talking.
Some were gloating, and some were quite sympathetic.
Being able to easily lift a 10,000-jin cauldron is already considered excellent. As for a 50,000-jin cauldron, only those with extraordinary talents cannot touch it.

After all, lifting a big cauldron and lifting a big cauldron are completely different concepts.
The “lifting” action is relatively easy, while the “lifting” action requires greater effort.
For example, a large cauldron weighing 50,000 kilograms would be impossible to lift without the strength of 60,000 to 70,000 kilograms.
“Come here, take him down to heal his injuries.”
The examiner shook his head helplessly and ordered two staff members to quickly lift the strong man down.

He self-destructed his meridians and was seriously injured and vomited blood. Although he was not life-threatening, he was no longer able to participate in the martial arts tournament, and he had no chance to show his face in the ring.
This is the result of not listening to advice and being self-righteous.
The 50,000-jin cauldron must be at least in the advanced stage of Xiantian, or even Dzogchen, to be qualified to touch it.

“Next, contestant No. 845.”
The examiner shouted expressionlessly and continued with the next assessment.
He was used to seeing injuries like this.
At this moment, Dustin was lining up in an orderly manner among the crowd.
He has the number plate 850, and there are five players in front of him.

“This little brother, you look a little unfamiliar. I wonder which sect you are a disciple of?”
At this time, a woman in white standing in front of Dustin suddenly turned around and asked.
The woman is tall, has a pretty face, and has a cheerful and contagious smile.
“No sect, no sect, just a casual cultivator.” Dustin responded politely.

“It must be very difficult to be self-taught without any family or sect.”
The woman in white smiled, stretched out her hand, and introduced herself: “Hello, my name is Meng Yao, Meng from Mencius, Yao from Yaochi, from the Xuanwu Sect in the south of the Yangtze River.”
“Hello, my name is Dustin.” Dustin nodded and smiled.

“It turns out to be Mr. Dustin. I’m glad to meet you.”
Meng Yao smiled even sweeter: “I wonder if Mr. Lu will have time after signing up to have a meal together and exchange martial arts experiences?”
“Um?”
Dustin was slightly startled.
He didn’t expect that the other party would be so direct.

Chapter 2159

He has changed his appearance, and his appearance should not be that outstanding, so he won’t let such a beautiful woman fall in love with him, right?
“Yao Yao, the world is dangerous. Don’t talk to strangers casually. There are many sanctimonious people in this world.”

At this time, the two young men in front of Mengyao turned their heads.
One is wearing green clothes and the other is wearing yellow clothes.

The man in Tsing Yi is tall and muscular, and looks quite extraordinary.
The man in yellow is short in stature and has a thin face, giving people the impression of malnutrition.

“Senior Brother Ma, Senior Brother Niu, this is Young Master Dustin. Like us, we are all here to participate in the martial arts competition.” Mengyao quickly introduced.

“There are so many people signing up for the competition. Not everyone can pass the assessment. Some people are destined to only accompany the runners and be spectators.” The horse king, a man in green, said calmly.

The look in Dustin’s eyes was a bit cold.
“Senior Brother Ma is right. There are so many people here, and only one out of a hundred can pass the test. Guys like this, who have no family or sect, are not even qualified to participate in the competition. They are just here to join in the fun. We are the elites of Xuanwu Sect. , how can you associate with mediocrity?” Niu Mang, the man in yellow, looked arrogant.

Xuanwu Sect is one of the top sects in the Jiangnan area.
They can represent the Xuanwu Sect in the competition, and they are all carefully selected elites.

Naturally, ordinary warriors are not taken seriously.
“Senior Brother Ma, Senior Brother Liu, you can’t say that. The most important thing about the martial arts competition is participation. It is also a blessing to be able to see the geniuses from all sides. Why should you care about success or failure?” Meng Yao retorted.

“Yao Yao, you are wrong. As a man, you have to make a name for yourself and dominate the world, so that you can live your life in this world.”

The horse king held his head high and said: “In this martial arts competition, our Xuanwu Sect must win the championship! And I will also take this opportunity to make a surprise move!”
“Senior Brother Ma is a genius of a generation. This battle will definitely make him famous all over the world!” Niu Mang echoed from the side.

“Yao Yao, dragons do not live with snakes. You are an elite disciple of Xuanwu Sect after all. Your future is unlimited. It is best not to associate with some unscrupulous minions.”

While Ma Wang was speaking, he glanced at Dustin, obviously meaning something.
“Senior Brother Ma, how can you say that? We are all children of the world, regardless of high or low.” Meng Yao frowned slightly.
“Yao Yao, you are new to the world and you don’t know many things. Some people may appear to be kind, but in fact they are very sinister inside. You should open your eyes to see clearly.” Ma Wang advised earnestly.
“Yes, Yaoyao, Senior Brother Ma is well-informed and has rich experience in the world. You must be right to believe him!”
Niu Mang, who was next to him, continued to echo: “Besides, our Xuanwu Sect is the largest sect in Jiangnan. You must not lower your status and make friends with some unworthy people.”
Listening to the two people’s strange words, Dustin couldn’t help but sneer.
But he didn’t retort, instead he looked like a clown.
“Hey! Why are you laughing? Did we say something wrong?”
Seeing Dustin laughing, Niu Mang immediately became unhappy.
“I don’t know whether it’s wrong or not. I’m just curious. Are you Xuanwu Sect disciples so arrogant?” Dustin asked.
“Bold! How dare you insult our Xuanwu Sect? Are you tired of living?” Niu Mang glared.
“Hey! Why bother with this kind of thing? It will only lower our status.”
Ma Wang raised his hand to stop Niu Mang, who was about to explode, and said with disdain: “If it weren’t for the martial arts competition held in Longhu Mountain, he wouldn’t even be qualified to see us; of course, it’s just this one time. After today’s test, we We parted ways completely, he can only look up at our necks, so don’t pay attention.”
“That’s true.”
Niu Mang nodded in agreement, then sneered: “Boy! When we lift the bronze cauldron, you will naturally understand the gap between the two sides. By then, I will see how you can still be so stubborn!”
“Then we’ll wait and see.” Dustin smiled playfully.
They are just two innate warriors. I don’t know where they got their confidence from, but they dare to be so arrogant.

Chapter 2160

“Hmph! You guys who have never seen the world, you will soon know what it means that there are people outside the world, and there is a sky outside the world!” Niu Mang sneered.
He didn’t pay attention to a small character like Dustin who had no family or sect at all.

“Contestant No. 846 failed the test, next one.”
At this time, the referee’s loud voice sounded again.
Another warrior failed the registration test, and Cui Tou left the scene dejectedly.
“Junior Brother Niu, it’s your turn next. Don’t embarrass our Xuanwu Sect.” King Ma raised his chin.

Niu Mang is No. 847, Meng Yao is No. 848, and he is No. 849.
“Senior Brother Ma, don’t worry. There are no weaklings among our Xuanwu Sect’s elite disciples. If I can’t even pass the first test, I might as well find a piece of tofu and kill me!” Niu Mang patted his chest confidently.
The tripod lifting test is only the most basic test. If you can’t even handle this level, how can you compete with the world’s heroes?

How to replace Xuanwu Sect and become famous?
“Very good, go ahead and unleash your power.” Horse King nodded.
“Senior Brother Ma, Yaoyao, just watch my performance!”
Niu Mang smiled proudly, and then strode to the front of the ten-thousand-jin cauldron.

The 10,000-jin cauldron is as tall as a person, and it is indeed extremely difficult for ordinary warriors to lift it above their heads.
Only after breaking through the innate realm and receiving the blessing of true energy can one be qualified to lift tens of thousands of pounds.
“Bah! Bah!”
After Niu Mang came on the stage, he spit on his left and right hands respectively, and then rubbed them vigorously a few times.
After the saliva solidified, he stretched out his left and right hands and grabbed the two ears of the bronze tripod.

“rise!”
Niu Mang took a deep breath and exerted force with his hands.
The muscles all over the body were tense, and the energy exploded.
The bronze cauldron weighing ten thousand kilograms was quickly lifted up.
“Hahaha… It’s just a small tripod, not worth mentioning!”

Niu Mang held the cauldron in both hands and walked back and forth in a show-off manner. His whole person looked calm and relaxed, without any pressure.
This scene attracted the attention of people around him.
Although there are many warriors who can lift a 10,000-jin cauldron, there are very few who can lift it so easily.

In other words, the other party is qualified to challenge the 50,000-jin giant cauldron.
“Contestant No. 847 passed the test.” The referee announced the result expressionlessly.
“Senior Brother Ma! Senior Brother Niu has been successfully shortlisted!” Meng Yao couldn’t help but look happy.
As a fellow student, she was naturally happy that Niu Mang could pass the test.

“The 10,000-jin cauldron is nothing to Junior Brother Niu. The real challenge is the 50,000-jin cauldron. If he can succeed, he should have a place in this martial arts competition.” Old God Ma Wang said.
He didn’t pay attention to the 10,000-jin giant cauldron at all. The 50,000-jin giant cauldron was his goal.
“I hope Senior Brother Niu can continue his efforts and succeed in one fell swoop.” Meng Yao looked expectant.

“Boy! See? This is power!”
Niu Mang held up the big cauldron and walked up to Dustin with great power. Then he put it down with a “boom” and made three holes. He said in a provocative tone: “Weren’t you crazy just now? Come on, come on, you have the ability. Lift this thing up for me!”
“The 10,000-jin cauldron is not difficult for me. If you really want to compete with me, just bring the 50,000-jin cauldron over here.” Dustin said calmly.

Chapter 2161

“Hey! My ability is not great, but my tone is not small!”
Niu Mang said with contempt: “You can’t even lift a 10,000-jin cauldron, but you dare to talk about a 50,000-jin cauldron? What a sensationalism!”
“Junior Brother Niu, since he wants to lift a fifty thousand kilogram cauldron, then you give him a chance to move the cauldron in front of him and see what he is capable of?” King Ma suddenly said.

In his opinion, Dustin was just looking for excuses and trying to scare away Niu Mang with a fifty thousand kilogram cauldron.
“Okay! Then I will show my hand again and let this kid have a taste of the fifty thousand kilogram giant cauldron!” Niu Mang said with high spirits.
As he spoke, he lifted the 10,000-jin cauldron back to the original place, then turned his eyes to the referee: “I want to challenge the 50,000-jin cauldron!”

“Contestant No. 844 has learned from the past. Are you sure you want to challenge the 50,000-pound cauldron?” the referee asked.
There is a certain danger in the tripod lifting test, especially if you are weak but still try to be strong, you may self-explode your meridians, resulting in serious injuries.
The strong man before was a bloody example.

“I am an elite disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, how can I be compared to that big guy? Just watch my performance!” Niu Mang was still confident.
“Since you are confident, let’s get started.” The referee didn’t say much and took the initiative to step aside.
Niu Mang adjusted his breathing and then walked straight to the 50,000-jin cauldron.

The 50,000-pound cauldron is nearly three meters high. It is no longer possible to grasp the ears of the cauldron and can only hold the base.
“Bah! Bah!”
Just like before, Niu Mang spat into his hand twice, then stepped down from his horse’s stance and pressed the bottom of the cauldron with his palm.
“rise!”
Niu Mang gave a soft drink, raised his hands suddenly, and all his strength suddenly exploded.
His feet sank slightly due to gravity, leaving two footprints on the ground.

At the same time, the 50,000-pound cauldron began to rise slowly.
Niu Mang gritted his teeth and held his breath. His face turned red, and the veins on his neck popped out. He looked a little ferocious.
When the 50,000-pound cauldron was lifted an inch higher, Niu Mang’s legs began to tremble, and his eyes turned red.

His flushed face gradually turned purple, and blood slowly overflowed from his nostrils.
It was clear that he had reached his limit.
“Boom!”
Finally, after holding on for two seconds, Niu Mang could no longer resist the heavy burden. He let go of his hands and all his energy dissipated. The fifty thousand kilogram cauldron fell heavily, making the ground tremble.

“It’s a pity that Senior Brother Niu only succeeded by a narrow margin.” Meng Yao shook his head.
It has been lifted an inch. No matter how hard you try, you will only succeed if you lift it above your head.
“Junior Brother Niu’s body skills are superb, but he is a little inferior in terms of strength. To be able to achieve this performance is not bad.” Ma Wang nodded.

Niumang has a small body and is not good at strength, so he suffers in this test.
“Aren’t you going to move the 50,000-jin cauldron in front of me? What? Can’t move it? Do you want me to help you?” Dustin said with a half-smile.
“I… I’m not in a good condition today. I haven’t eaten enough and I’m exhausted. Otherwise, I would definitely be able to lift it!” Niu Mang said bravely.

He must not give in at this time, otherwise where would he put his face?
“Is it because you haven’t eaten enough? Or are you just not good at all? How about I give you a chance to eat something and try again?” Dustin looked playfully.
“You——!” Niu Mang’s face turned red due to being choked, and he said angrily: “Boy! Don’t be too arrogant! If you can do it, you can do it. If you can’t do it, don’t force me!”
He didn’t believe it. A gigantic cauldron that he couldn’t even lift, could an unknown person with no family or sect still have the ability to create miracles?

Chapter 2161

“Hey! My ability is not great, but my tone is not small!”
Niu Mang said with contempt: “You can’t even lift a 10,000-jin cauldron, but you dare to talk about a 50,000-jin cauldron? What a sensationalism!”
“Junior Brother Niu, since he wants to lift a fifty thousand kilogram cauldron, then you give him a chance to move the cauldron in front of him and see what he is capable of?” King Ma suddenly said.

In his opinion, Dustin was just looking for excuses and trying to scare away Niu Mang with a fifty thousand kilogram cauldron.
“Okay! Then I will show my hand again and let this kid have a taste of the fifty thousand kilogram giant cauldron!” Niu Mang said with high spirits.
As he spoke, he lifted the 10,000-jin cauldron back to the original place, then turned his eyes to the referee: “I want to challenge the 50,000-jin cauldron!”

“Contestant No. 844 has learned from the past. Are you sure you want to challenge the 50,000-pound cauldron?” the referee asked.
There is a certain danger in the tripod lifting test, especially if you are weak but still try to be strong, you may self-explode your meridians, resulting in serious injuries.
The strong man before was a bloody example.

“I am an elite disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, how can I be compared to that big guy? Just watch my performance!” Niu Mang was still confident.
“Since you are confident, let’s get started.” The referee didn’t say much and took the initiative to step aside.
Niu Mang adjusted his breathing and then walked straight to the 50,000-jin cauldron.

The 50,000-pound cauldron is nearly three meters high. It is no longer possible to grasp the ears of the cauldron and can only hold the base.
“Bah! Bah!”
Just like before, Niu Mang spat into his hand twice, then stepped down from his horse’s stance and pressed the bottom of the cauldron with his palm.
“rise!”
Niu Mang gave a soft drink, raised his hands suddenly, and all his strength suddenly exploded.
His feet sank slightly due to gravity, leaving two footprints on the ground.

At the same time, the 50,000-pound cauldron began to rise slowly.
Niu Mang gritted his teeth and held his breath. His face turned red, and the veins on his neck popped out. He looked a little ferocious.
When the 50,000-pound cauldron was lifted an inch higher, Niu Mang’s legs began to tremble, and his eyes turned red.

His flushed face gradually turned purple, and blood slowly overflowed from his nostrils.
It was clear that he had reached his limit.
“Boom!”
Finally, after holding on for two seconds, Niu Mang could no longer resist the heavy burden. He let go of his hands and all his energy dissipated. The fifty thousand kilogram cauldron fell heavily, making the ground tremble.

“It’s a pity that Senior Brother Niu only succeeded by a narrow margin.” Meng Yao shook his head.
It has been lifted an inch. No matter how hard you try, you will only succeed if you lift it above your head.
“Junior Brother Niu’s body skills are superb, but he is a little inferior in terms of strength. To be able to achieve this performance is not bad.” Ma Wang nodded.

Niumang has a small body and is not good at strength, so he suffers in this test.
“Aren’t you going to move the 50,000-jin cauldron in front of me? What? Can’t move it? Do you want me to help you?” Dustin said with a half-smile.
“I… I’m not in a good condition today. I haven’t eaten enough and I’m exhausted. Otherwise, I would definitely be able to lift it!” Niu Mang said bravely.

He must not give in at this time, otherwise where would he put his face?
“Is it because you haven’t eaten enough? Or are you just not good at all? How about I give you a chance to eat something and try again?” Dustin looked playfully.
“You——!” Niu Mang’s face turned red due to being choked, and he said angrily: “Boy! Don’t be too arrogant! If you can do it, you can do it. If you can’t do it, don’t force me!”
He didn’t believe it. A gigantic cauldron that he couldn’t even lift, could an unknown person with no family or sect still have the ability to create miracles?
The author keeps bringing things up in isolation. The same Dustin that wowed the whole mountain few days ago by defeating the Jap? Suddenly no one knows him?

The author keeps bringing things up in isolation. The same Dustin that wowed the whole mountain few days ago by defeating the Jap? Suddenly no one knows him?
Side effects of writing online novel for a very very long time, author would forget his own plots and storyline.

What happened to Dustin’s ex-wife and present lover, not even a single call to them. Earlier they were in danger in every chapter as long as Dustin is in their life and he kept protecting them, no he is away from their life, looks like they are better off…

Dustin has been travelling too many different worlds and places, meeting many new people and has no connection to the earlier contacts, how much ever they are important to him.

Chapter 2162

“You will know in a moment whether I can do it or not.”
Dustin smiled faintly and did not continue to pester.
In his eyes, both Niu Mang and Ma Wang are just clowns.
“Okay! I’ll open my eyes wide and watch you make a fool of yourself!” Niu Mang looked resentful.

That look in his eyes made him want to eat someone.
He has never been so embarrassed before, and he must find his place today.
If Dustin couldn’t even lift the ten-thousand-jin cauldron, he would take this opportunity to humiliate him to vent his hatred.
“Junior Brother Niu, please be patient and don’t lose your sense of proportion because of this kind of stuff.”

Ma Wang stepped forward, reached out and patted Niu Mang’s shoulder, and said with an indifferent expression: “You are good at speed and skills. It’s normal to be a little inferior in strength. Don’t take it to heart. Next, watch my performance.”
“Senior Brother Ma, it all depends on you. You must shock that boy and let him see the majesty of our elite Xuanwu Sect disciples!” Niu Mang said menacingly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make him despair.”
Ma Wang smiled proudly and glanced at Dustin with deep disdain and contempt.
A nameless little character who dares to flirt with his junior sister is really a toad that wants to eat swan meat.
With just a few moves, he can put the opponent to shame.

“Contestant No. 847 failed the 50,000-pound test. Next, contestant No. 848.” The referee announced the result.
“Senior Brother Ma, it’s your turn, please.”
Niu Mang made the lead with one hand and his attitude was respectful.
King Ma straightened his clothes, then walked forward with his hands behind his back and a proud look on his face.
“Heroes, this is our Xuanwu Sect’s eldest brother, the true pride of heaven, let’s see how he makes a name for himself today!”
Niu Mang spoke loudly, creating a wave of momentum for his senior brother Ma Wang.

Sure enough, after he shouted, everyone’s eyes were focused on him.
With a bit of curiosity and a bit of suspicion.
Being so high-profile during the test will only make people laugh if they don’t have strong capabilities.
After waiting for all the attention, the horse king finally took action.

I saw him stretching out his right hand and slamming the 10,000-jin cauldron.
“Boom!”
With a muffled sound, the cauldron suddenly bounced up, jumping more than one meter high.
When it was about to fall, King Ma slapped the bottom of the cauldron again.

“Boom!”
The cauldron roared again.
The falling trend immediately turned into an upward trend, flying directly to a height of more than two meters.
“Fuck! What an amazing power!”
“As expected of the chief disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, he is really powerful!”

“Damn it! With just a tap, the 10,000-pound cauldron flew up. Isn’t it too outrageous?”
Seeing Ma Wang slapping the cauldron with two palms, the whole audience was in an uproar and was filled with surprise.
It is very difficult for them to lift a large cauldron weighing ten thousand kilograms, let alone shoot it flying.

This is the most gorgeous and amazing test method they have seen so far.
The chief disciple of Xuanwu Sect’s Litang certainly deserves his reputation!
When the cauldron flew up, King Ma just stood there quietly, motionless.
The whole person looked calm, graceful and well-mannered.

It attracted many female warriors’ eyes to shine and their hearts to secretly express their gratitude.
I have to admit that Ma Wang’s amazing performance is indeed handsome and impressive.
“Senior Brother Ma! The tripod is about to fall, be careful!”
At this time, Meng Yao suddenly exclaimed.
I saw the big cauldron flying two to three meters high. After spinning in the air, it began to fall rapidly. The landing point was exactly where the horse king was standing.

Chapter 2163

If it were an ordinary warrior, if he were hit by a ten thousand catty cauldron, he would probably die on the spot.
However, King Ma still behaved calmly. Facing the falling cauldron, he did not dodge or avoid it, and was not afraid at all, as if he did not take it seriously at all.

It wasn’t until he was about to hit his head that King Ma stretched out a hand and easily lifted the 10,000-jin cauldron.
“Buzz~!”
After the cauldron sank slightly, it was quickly frozen in mid-air by King Ma with one hand.
Looking at Ma Wang’s calm expression, it seems as if he is not holding a 10,000-jin cauldron, but a ball of cotton.

“Lifting the cauldron with one hand! Senior Brother Ma is awesome!”
Niu Mang clapped wildly and almost jumped with excitement.
“Damn it! This guy actually held up the cauldron with one hand? That’s so tempting!”
“There are many people who can lift a 10,000-pound cauldron, but he is undoubtedly the best one I have ever seen!”

“What a natural divine power! It’s so powerful!”
“…”
Seeing the Horse King showing off the audience, all the warriors were talking and marveling.
To be able to catch the cauldron with one hand while shooting it flying is definitely not something that ordinary people can do.

Either he is born with divine power, or he is powerful, or he is both.
But no matter what it is, King Ma’s performance has amazed everyone.
“As expected of Senior Brother Ma, he is truly amazing.”
Meng Yao breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.
The behavior of King Ma just now was too risky, and he just stood motionless under the cauldron.

If you accidentally get hit, wouldn’t it turn into a meat pie?
Fortunately it was just a false alarm.
“Boy! Do you see, this is the power of Senior Brother Ma, and this is the demeanor of the chief disciple of Xuanwu Sect’s Litang!”
Even though he was happy, Niu Mang did not forget to humiliate Dustin with words.

Who can lift the cauldron with one hand and look at the whole audience?
“It’s just a 10,000-jin cauldron. It’s nothing special. If you can, just lift a 50,000-jin cauldron with one hand.” Dustin said calmly.
“What are you farting! Do you think the 50,000-jin cauldron is just cabbage? Just lift it at your will?” Niu Mang sneered.

“If you can’t do it, don’t yell here. I don’t know if you think you have broken the record.” Dustin picked his ears, looking a little careless.
“You——!” Niu Mang gritted his teeth in anger.
He was so stupid and didn’t know how to refute.
“Boom!”

There was a muffled sound.
King Ma threw down the ten-thousand-jin cauldron in his hand, looked at Dustin, and said coldly and arrogantly: “Boy, your tone is quite serious. Do you dare to make a bet with me?”
“How do you want to bet?” Rhys asked.
“It’s very simple. If I can lift a 50,000-jin cauldron, I will throw it to you. If you can catch it, I will lose. If you can’t catch it, it depends on whether your life is tough or not.” King Ma sneered. road.

As soon as these words came out, many people around him changed their expressions.
A 10,000-jin cauldron can crush a person to death, let alone a 50,000-jin cauldron.
If this thing were to be smashed down, a hand or a foot would be cut off if touched. If you really dare to pick it up, there will only be one end.

Shattered to pieces!
It was obvious that King Ma was digging a hole for Dustin.
As long as Dustin dares to agree, it will be a dead end.
“Boy! Aren’t you very arrogant? Why don’t you say anything now? Are you willing to make a bet with me, Senior Brother Ma? Let’s see how capable you are!”

Niu Mang raised his chin and began to verbally provoke.
Now Dustin Dustin only has two choices, either give in or fight to the death.
If he chooses the former, he can humiliate him as much as he wants and slap Dustin in the face.
If you choose the latter, it will be even better, and it will turn into a puddle of meat.

Chapter 2164

Faced with the provocation from Ma Wang and Niu Mang, Dustin smiled lightly and agreed simply: “You want to bet, right? Okay, then I will play with you.”
“Good boy! You are so talented! I’ll see how you die in a while!” Hearing this, Niu Mang couldn’t help laughing.

It would be okay if Dustin gave in. Although it would be embarrassing, at least he could save his life.
Unexpectedly, the other party actually agreed directly, which was simply asking for death!
“Master Lu! You absolutely must not!”
Seeing Dustin bet with his life, Meng Yao couldn’t help but change his expression, and quickly advised: “A giant cauldron of 50,000 kilograms is not child’s play. If you fail to catch it, you may be shattered to pieces. Please think twice!”

Although Dustin has majestic weapons and good looks, he is still just an idle warrior, not from a famous family, and his strength is definitely far inferior to that of Senior Brother Ma Wang.
Under such circumstances, betting against Brother Ma Wang is undoubtedly self-destruction.
She just wanted to make friends and never thought she would cause such trouble.

“Yao Yao, what do you care about him? He ignored Senior Brother Ma and insisted on challenging Brother Ma. He deserves to die!” Niu Mang sneered.
“We are all children of the world. If we have anything to do, we can sit down and talk slowly. Why make such a fuss?” Meng Yao frowned.
If Ma Wang and Dustin were just having an ordinary sparring match, she would not stop them. This was a common occurrence in the world.

But she had to dissuade her from betting her life like this, a behavior that could lead to her being shattered into pieces if she wasn’t careful.
“Yao Yao, some guys who don’t know the bounds of heaven and earth must be taught a lesson. This kid is the one who brought it on himself!” Niu Mang said.
“But……”

Meng Yao was about to say something, but was interrupted by Niu Mang raising his hand: “Okay Yaoyao! You are from our Xuanwu Sect. You shouldn’t turn your elbows outward. This kid has already agreed to the bet. Whether he lives or dies, it all depends. It’s his own fault!”
Meng Yao was speechless for a moment, with an anxious look on his face, and looked at Dustin again, trying to persuade him to admit defeat.

“Miss Meng, thank you for your kind reminder, but now, what you should be concerned about is not me, but your senior brother Ma. The fifty thousand kilogram tripod is a big burden for him.” Dustin said with a faint smile.
“Hmph! You guys who have never seen the world, my senior brother Ma can lift a 50,000-pound cauldron. It’s as easy as eating and drinking. Just open your eyes and see clearly!” Niu Mang’s face was filled with disdain.

Although he can’t lift a 50,000-jin cauldron, King Ma can certainly do it.
The chief disciple of Litang is by no means a person who has gained fame in vain.
“Boy, I will definitely make you regret your decision.”
King Ma didn’t say much. After saying a harsh word, he walked straight to the 50,000-jin cauldron and said loudly: “I will continue to challenge the 50,000-jin cauldron.”

“Good luck.”
Unlike before, the referee did not dissuade the horse king, but nodded appreciatively.
As the saying goes, an expert will know if something is there as soon as he makes a move.
The horse king’s performance just now amazed the audience, and he is indeed qualified enough to challenge the 50,000-pound cauldron.

“Everyone, please get out of the way. If the cauldron falls down later, I’m afraid of hurting innocent people.”
Ma Wang looked around and spoke calmly.
Hearing this, some of the registered contestants behind Dustin dispersed for fear of harming Chi Yu.
Not to mention smashing the 50,000-pound tripod, even if it rolls after falling to the ground, it is enough to cause the loss of limbs, limbs, and even body parts.

“Boy, look, today I want to show you what absolute power is!”
King Ma first snorted at Dustin, then faced the 50,000-jin cauldron and clapped his hands violently.
“Bang!”
Just hear a crisp sound.
The fifty thousand kilogram cauldron trembled slightly, shaking off a lot of dust.

“rise!”
While the cauldron was shaking, King Ma stretched out his hands to hold the bottom of the cauldron, and then lifted it up with all his strength!
The true energy all over his body surged out, and an astonishing force exploded from his body.
The heavy cauldron began to rise slowly under the great force of King Ma.
Although slow, it is very stable.

Chapter 2165

And unlike Niu Mang’s blushing face and tendons when lifting the cauldron, Ma Wang’s performance was relatively relaxed.
The expression on his face didn’t change much.
But the muscles in both arms bulged, and the blood vessels protruded like strips of earthworms.

In just a few breaths, King Ma had already raised the cauldron to his chest.
It is more than one meter high from the ground, far higher than the previous challengers.
Everyone looked at King Ma intently, their hearts in their throats.
Some people expect success, some expect failure, and some are simply shocked by the power of the horse king.

“Senior Brother Ma is so powerful! Lift it to the top in one go!” Niu Mang began to cheer him on.
Just a little bit, just a little bit short of successfully reaching the summit.
“Wake it up for me!”
King Ma suddenly shouted, and the strength in his arms increased again.
The heavy 50,000-pound cauldron slowly rose again after a brief pause of two seconds.

Until then, Ma Wang’s expression became a little uncontrollable.
His teeth were clenched, the veins in his neck popped out, his face was a little red, and his breath became particularly heavy.
After holding on for a few seconds, King Ma shook his body and finally lifted the 50,000-jin cauldron completely above his head.
And stand firm.
Seeing this scene, the whole audience was shocked.
“It’s done! It’s done, Senior Brother Ma!” Niu Mang was extremely excited and clapped wildly.
“Damn it! I can lift a 50,000-pound cauldron as soon as I ask. It’s really awesome!”

“Today, a total of more than a dozen people challenged the 50,000-jin cauldron, but without exception they all failed. Unexpectedly, he succeeded, and he seemed to still have some strength left. He is indeed amazing!”
“Is this the strength of the Xuanwu Sect’s chief disciple? It’s really eye-opening!”
“…”

Everyone looked surprised and talked a lot.
Although they speculated that Horse King had a chance of success, actually seeing it with their own eyes was another matter.
Lifting a 50,000-pound cauldron above your head, its real explosive power far exceeds the cauldron itself.
All I can say is, it’s awesome!

“Not bad, one of them finally passed the test today.”
The examiner nodded with satisfaction, with a little more appreciation in his eyes.
Being able to lift a 50,000-pound cauldron above your head is at least the level of a late-stage Xiantian.
Judging from the way King Ma still has energy left, he might still be in the Dzogchen realm.

It can indeed be called excellent.
“Senior Brother Ma! The time has come!”
Niu Mang reminded him loudly, and while speaking, he glanced at Dustin viciously.
“Boy! It’s your turn to take the tripod!”
Ma Wang carried the cauldron and turned to Dustin.

Immediately afterwards, his knees were slightly bent, and then his body was thrust upwards, and all his strength suddenly exploded.
“Bang! Bang!”
Only two explosions were heard.
The ground under Ma Wang’s feet exploded on the spot, and even his clothes had several cracks due to excessive force.
The next second, the 50,000-jin cauldron was thrown directly by King Ma, and hit Dustin hard like a missile.
This scene shocked the entire audience.

Chapter 2165

And unlike Niu Mang’s blushing face and tendons when lifting the cauldron, Ma Wang’s performance was relatively relaxed.
The expression on his face didn’t change much.
But the muscles in both arms bulged, and the blood vessels protruded like strips of earthworms.

In just a few breaths, King Ma had already raised the cauldron to his chest.
It is more than one meter high from the ground, far higher than the previous challengers.
Everyone looked at King Ma intently, their hearts in their throats.
Some people expect success, some expect failure, and some are simply shocked by the power of the horse king.

“Senior Brother Ma is so powerful! Lift it to the top in one go!” Niu Mang began to cheer him on.
Just a little bit, just a little bit short of successfully reaching the summit.
“Wake it up for me!”
King Ma suddenly shouted, and the strength in his arms increased again.
The heavy 50,000-pound cauldron slowly rose again after a brief pause of two seconds.

Until then, Ma Wang’s expression became a little uncontrollable.
His teeth were clenched, the veins in his neck popped out, his face was a little red, and his breath became particularly heavy.
After holding on for a few seconds, King Ma shook his body and finally lifted the 50,000-jin cauldron completely above his head.
And stand firm.
Seeing this scene, the whole audience was shocked.
“It’s done! It’s done, Senior Brother Ma!” Niu Mang was extremely excited and clapped wildly.
“Damn it! I can lift a 50,000-pound cauldron as soon as I ask. It’s really awesome!”

“Today, a total of more than a dozen people challenged the 50,000-jin cauldron, but without exception they all failed. Unexpectedly, he succeeded, and he seemed to still have some strength left. He is indeed amazing!”
“Is this the strength of the Xuanwu Sect’s chief disciple? It’s really eye-opening!”
“…”

Everyone looked surprised and talked a lot.
Although they speculated that Horse King had a chance of success, actually seeing it with their own eyes was another matter.
Lifting a 50,000-pound cauldron above your head, its real explosive power far exceeds the cauldron itself.
All I can say is, it’s awesome!

“Not bad, one of them finally passed the test today.”
The examiner nodded with satisfaction, with a little more appreciation in his eyes.
Being able to lift a 50,000-pound cauldron above your head is at least the level of a late-stage Xiantian.
Judging from the way King Ma still has energy left, he might still be in the Dzogchen realm.

It can indeed be called excellent.
“Senior Brother Ma! The time has come!”
Niu Mang reminded him loudly, and while speaking, he glanced at Dustin viciously.
“Boy! It’s your turn to take the tripod!”
Ma Wang carried the cauldron and turned to Dustin.

Immediately afterwards, his knees were slightly bent, and then his body was thrust upwards, and all his strength suddenly exploded.
“Bang! Bang!”
Only two explosions were heard.
The ground under Ma Wang’s feet exploded on the spot, and even his clothes had several cracks due to excessive force.
The next second, the 50,000-jin cauldron was thrown directly by King Ma, and hit Dustin hard like a missile.
This scene shocked the entire audience.
When will the next chapter come thru this is such an amazing book. I dont read novels but this got my attention

Chapter 2166

“It’s over, it’s over, this guy is dead!”
Seeing the 50,000-jin cauldron smashing into Dustin, everyone’s expressions changed.
They didn’t expect King Ma to be so decisive in killing him, and he would do it as soon as he was told, without leaving any room for action.

If this thing hits the body, the person will turn into a meat pie.
“Master Dustin, be careful!”
Seeing this, Meng Yao couldn’t help but exclaimed.
“Hmph! Let’s see if you’re still alive now!”
Niu Mang sneered again and again, with a look of death.

If the 50,000-kilogram cauldron smashes down, Dustin will definitely die.
He couldn’t wait to see the scene of the other party’s corpse.
“Ah……”
Faced with the bronze tripod that hit him head-on, Dustin just smiled faintly without any fear.

He just stood quietly, not dodging or avoiding, until the bronze tripod came close to him, then he suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed the foot of the tripod.
Then he used the technique of borrowing force to pull the bronze tripod around him in a circle, and finally placed the heavy bronze tripod on the ground easily and steadily.

“Boom!”
The bronze cauldron fell to the ground, making a muffled sound that made the ground tremble and make sand and stones jump up.
At the same time, everyone present was stunned, and some did not react.
When they saw King Ma throwing the 50,000-jin cauldron, almost everyone thought that Dustin would be smashed into meat patties.

However, no one expected that not only did Dustin not die, but he also easily took down the 50,000-jin cauldron.
Although he used a force-discharging technique, he had to admit that this move was very clever.
Not only did he save his life, but he also won the bet.
It can be said that it kills two birds with one stone.

“I didn’t expect this guy to actually catch it. It’s really surprising.”
“Hmph! This is obviously opportunistic, winning without force!”
“Although there are some tricks, but if you don’t have a certain level of strength, you won’t be able to take it on.”
Seeing Dustin who was safe and sound, the warriors couldn’t help but talk about it.

Some people praised Dustin for his wit, while others despised him for his dishonorable victory.
“How’s it going? Did I disappoint you?”
Dustin looked at Niu Mang and the others teasingly.
“You, you…you are cheating!”
After being stunned for a moment, Niu Mang became anxious.

In his expectation, Dustin should be smashed to death by the big cauldron, instead of being safe after catching the big cauldron like now.
“Cheating?”
Dustin smiled, as if he was watching a clown: “The game only said to catch the cauldron, but it didn’t stipulate the method. Besides, I didn’t use any external force, so why should I cheat?”
“What we are competing for is strength, but what about you? But you adopt this sneaky and sneaky way, which is obviously a defeat without force!” Niu Mang shouted with eyes wide open.

Chapter 2167

“What we are competing for is strength, but what about you? But you adopt this sneaky and sneaky way, which is obviously a defeat without force!” Niu Mang shouted with eyes wide open.
“According to what you mean, I have to stand still and let the cauldron smash me to death to be fair and aboveboard?” Dustin sneered.

“Hey! Are you Xuanwu Sect being unreasonable? You promised that as long as you catch the cauldron, you will win. But they caught it, and you refused to admit defeat. Isn’t it too shameful?”
“That’s right! You still claim to be heroes, but in the end you don’t even have this sense of responsibility. It’s really disappointing!”
At this moment, many warriors began to fight for Dustin.

They either come from small sects or are not well-known, so they are often looked down upon and even bullied by some disciples of large sects.
Now that I see the Xuanwu Sect disciples openly bullying others and refusing to admit their defeat, I am naturally very unhappy, so they all speak up.
“Shut up! It’s none of your business, just shut up!” Niu Mang was a little angry.

As a noble disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, he could not admit under any circumstances that today he would be pooped and peed on by an unknown person.
“Boy, you are indeed a bit clever. I admit, you won this bet.”
At this time, Ma Wang said with a gloomy face: “However, relying on such sneaky and slippery means to achieve victory, in my opinion, is the behavior of a coward. No matter how you argue, it can’t change that you are a weakling. fact!”

“That’s right!”
Niu Mang quickly echoed: “It’s precisely because you are a weakling that you don’t dare to compete head-on with my senior brother Ma. Even if you win the bet, you are still a waste and a cowardly guy!”
“Hehehe…”
Hearing this, Dustin laughed even louder: “Originally, I just planned to play with you, but I didn’t expect you to take it seriously. In this case, let’s bet again, this time with a little more difficulty, directly sign the life and death certificate, win or lose Life and death are determined by destiny, how about that?”

“What? Sign a life and death certificate?”
As soon as these words came out, there was a lot of discussion around him.
Everyone in the martial arts world knows that once a person signs a life-and-death battle, it is bound to be a life-or-death battle.
Win and live, lose and die.

Moreover, the relatives and friends of the deceased’s master cannot take the opportunity to retaliate, otherwise they will not only be criticized verbally and written by the heroes of the world, but also be held accountable by the Zhenwu Division.
So generally speaking, no hatred will reach this level if it is not too big.
“Did I hear you correctly? You actually want to sign a life and death certificate with me, Senior Brother Ma?”

Niu Mang was stunned at first, then looked overjoyed, looking like an idiot.
He really didn’t expect that Dustin would say such a thing.
After finally escaping the disaster and winning some reputation, the other party actually jumped into the fire pit. It was really stupid!
“That’s right, it’s just a life and death certificate. Do you dare?” Dustin smiled half-heartedly.

“Why don’t you dare? Just let your horse come over!” Niu Mang held his head high.
“Let me make it clear first, how do you want to bet? Don’t try any other tricks.” Ma Wang was a little suspicious.
Although he is very confident in his own strength, it is always right to be cautious when sailing a thousand-year-old ship.

“It’s very simple, just like before, we still throw the tripod. You throw it once, I throw it once, see who can’t hold on first.”
Dustin smiled faintly and said: “Of course, in order to avoid being said to be opportunistic by you, the rules have been changed this time. The person receiving the tripod cannot dodge, cannot use weapons, cannot let off force, cannot let the tripod fall to the ground, and can only rely on his own strength. How about hitting it hard with your body?”
“Hahahaha…good!”
Hearing this, King Ma couldn’t help but laugh: “Since you like to seek death so much, I won’t be polite! I will make you pay a heavy price for your stupidity and arrogance!”

Chapter 160

“What?”

Everyone turned to look.

Sure enough, they found her just as Lily said. Sheila, whose condition seemed to have improved a while ago, now looked much paler than before, and more frost had formed on her brows and hair.

From the way things looked, not only had her condition not improved, it even worsened.

“Dr. Shane, whatever is going on?” Caden’s brows knitted together tightly, his expression stern.

“This is most peculiar. Technically speaking, she should be fine after the coldness has been expelled.” Malcolm found Sheila’s condition very strange. She had been fine just a while ago; how did her condition worsen in just the blink of an eye?

“What do we do now, Dr. Shane?” Caden questioned persistently.

“Don’t be anxious. Let me give it another try.” Malcolm didn’t give up just yet. He used the same technique to rid Sheila of the coldness within her.

But the results were the same. In just under three minutes, Sheila’s condition went back to square one. It was as though the coldness within her was never–ending. It was truly bizarre.

“What’s going on?” Malcolm was baffled. It was then that he finally realized the severity of the situation at hand.

“Dr. Shane, it is true that you have amazing needling skills to get rid of the cold, but what you did was just a temporary solution. It will not eradicate the root cause of the issue,” Dustin spoke up.

However, that elicited some dissatisfaction from the onlookers.

“That’s nonsense! Who are you to doubt Dr. Shane’s skills?” Xavier shot him a murderous glare.

“Exactly! You’re just a rascal who’s still wet behind the ears! How dare you speak out of turn so shamelessly?” The crowd was outraged.

Dr. Shane was considered a legendary figure in the medical field! They would not tolerate a random kid criticizing him freely!

“If you do not trust me, then go ahead and try as many times as you wish.” With that, Dustin held his tongue and said no more.

“Oh no! Sheila’s pulse has disappeared!” Lily cried out suddenly.

The crowd turned to look and noticed that she was in very bad shape.

“Dr. Shane! Quick! Save my daughter!” Caden lost his cool and urged Dr. Shane forward.

Malcolm dared not waste another second and immediately applied more needles to Sheila’s pressure points to rid her of the coldness and steady her pulse.

However, the results were not satisfactory, to say the least.

The Polarfrost seemed to always come back no matter what he did, and Dr. Shane was finally rendered helpless.

In all the years he had practiced medicine, he had never seen such a peculiar condition.

“I’m truly sorry, but—I’m afraid I won’t be able to help with this condition.” After a bout of effort to save Sheila,

Malcolm could only shake his head in resignation.

“What? You can’t help?” Everyone was bewildered when they heard that. Nobody had expected him to say such a thing.

If such a legendary figure could not help her, then who could?

“Please, Dr. Shane, think of something! You must save my daughter! Right! I have a Gozoraberry! Will that help? “Caden panicked.

“Gozoraberry?” Malcolm’s eyes lit up but quickly dimmed again.

“No doubt the Gozoraberry is a precious herb with properties to expel coldness and improve circulation, but with how things stand right now, it wouldn’t be of much help anymore.”

The coldness within Sheila seemed unending, and simply expelling it didn’t seem to do the trick.

“Then what should we do? Is there really no hope for my daughter?” Lily was almost in tears.

If even Dr. Shane can’t help them, is there anyone in this world who could All of a sudden, she caught sight of Dustin.

In that instant, she seemed to have found a lifeline. “Buddy! Didn’t you say that you were able to cure Sheila Please, I beg of you, save my daughter!”

“Mrs. Murray, it’s not that I don’t want to save her; it’s just that some of you do not seem to want me to help!” Dustin said helplessly.

“Young man, it was a mistake on my part earlier on. If you can save my daughter, the entire Murray household would be eternally grateful to you!” Caden’s expression was a mix of emotions.

He was not one to easily yield or admit his mistakes, but for the sake of his daughter, he saw no other choice. His final hope lay with Dustin.

“Uncle Caden! You don’t really believe this rascal, do you? Even Dr. Shane can’t cure her, how is it possible that this scoundrel can? Don’t be fooled by him!” Xavier lost his composure.

“Well, if I can’t cure her, do you think you can? Dustin gestured for Xavier to go ahead.

“You!” Xavier had no words to refute. He was adept at fighting, but he knew next to nothing about saving and rescuing others.

“Buddy, please try your best to save her. No matter what the outcome is, we can take it!” Lily looked at him with resoluteness, her mind made up and ready to face any consequences.

“I can help her, but when I’m done, I hope Mr. Murray will deliver on his end of the promise.” Dustin approached Sheila, who was still unconscious on her bed and helped her sit up.

With just one hand, he applied needles at 13 different pressure points on Shella’s body. His technique was extraordinary.

When the 13 needles began to rotate on the spot in the pressure points, he gave Sheila a strong smack on the back.

Sheila wavered, her head jerked upwards, and she spat several white crystals, which landed on the ground with a resounding thunk.

The crystals were a murky white color and gave off a bone–chilling mist.

“The coldness has crystallized?” Malcolm’s expression was one of disbellef.

No wonder his acupuncture served no purpose. It turns out that the coldness that Sheila’s body had been absorbing over the years had crystallized!

Those crystals were like a source of evil that emitted an endless stream of coldness. And that was the reason he wasn’t able to remove the source of Sheila’s condition!

Just as the crowd stared on with uncertainty and suspicion, Dustin produced a bamboo cylinder and poured out of it a small, red beetle.

“Hey! What’s that?” Lily was shocked and immediately stopped his actions.

“This is a fiery beetle. It’s a type of venomous insect that feeds on coldness and produces warmth. Once it enters Sheila’s body, it can regulate and balance out her energy,” Dustin explained.

“A venomous insect?” Everyone’s expression changed.

To them, venomous insects were considered evil and dangerous.

“You–You’re going to put this insect into Sheila’s body?” Lily felt her skin crawl.

“Don’t be alarmed. As I’ve said before, the mystic arts can be used to heal too. This is the perfect example.” As Dustin spoke, he proceeded to put the fiery beetle into Sheila’s mouth.

Everyone looked at each other, and for a moment, they were at a loss. Malcolm, however, had a thoughtful expression.

He had heard of using the mystic arts to heal diseases, but he had never seen anyone actually perform it. Could it be possible that this rascal was really able to work miracles?
Love this! I finally caught on this is a Chinese book liken unto their movies! WOW! can't stop reading

Chapter 2168

When he saw rhys catching the cauldron, King Ma thought he had lost the chance for revenge.
Unexpectedly, the other party actually proposed another bet and gave up his own advantage. This was undoubtedly asking for death!
“Okay, then it’s settled, you come first or me first?” Dustin said with a joking smile.
“Of course we go first!”

Before the horse king could speak, Niu Mang rushed to answer: “You proposed the bet. Let us take the lead. Isn’t it too much?”
Since it is stipulated that no opportunism is allowed, King Ma only needs to lift the 50,000-jin cauldron and throw it once, which is enough to kill the opponent instantly.
“Okay, I’ll let you throw it away first.” Dustin didn’t fight for it and simply agreed.

For him, there is basically no difference between the first move and the second move.
“Sign the life and death certificate first, and whoever regrets it will be a dog!” Niu Mang sneered.
“No problem.” Dustin nodded.
Soon, the certificate of life and death was handed over.

King Ma took the lead in signing it, then threw the pen to Dustin and smiled evilly: “Boy, it’s your turn.”
Dustin picked up the pen and was about to sign when he was stopped by Meng Yao’s words, “Master Lu, why don’t you forget it? Senior Brother Ma is very powerful and has profound knowledge. You will definitely lose if you compete with him. There is no need to risk your life. “
If you sign a life and death certificate, once you lose, your life and death will be out of your control.

She felt it was not worth it to take such a risky behavior just for the sake of a moment of anger.
“Miss Meng, thank you for your kindness, but I may not lose. In fact, you should worry about your Senior Brother Ma. I’m afraid he won’t be able to withstand it in the end.” Dustin smiled lightly and signed the life and death certificate very freely. Character.
“Master Lu…”
Meng Yao was about to say something, but was interrupted by Niu Mang: “Okay Yaoyao, what do you care about the life and death of such a shady guy? Just watch the show in peace.”

“Yao Yao, as a disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, you cannot turn your elbows outward to help outsiders.” King Ma struck with an unhappy look.
He has always had a good impression of Meng Yao, so when he saw Meng Yao talking and laughing with Dustin, he began to feel envious and jealous.
“I…” Meng Yao hesitated.
She just wanted to make friends, but she didn’t expect that it would cause such a conflict.
She is now caught in the middle, not human inside or outside.

“Senior Brother Ma, let’s get started without further ado!” Niu Mang couldn’t wait.
“Yao Yao, get out of the way, don’t get accidentally hurt.”
King Ma waved his hand to signal Meng Yao to step back, then walked to the fifty thousand kilogram cauldron again and began to gather energy and power.
Lifting and throwing the tripod before had consumed a lot of energy on his part, but he simply recovered quickly, so even if he threw it again, he would still be alive and well.
“hiss……”

King Ma took a deep breath, slowly held the base of the cauldron with both hands, and then his muscles tightened instantly, and the true energy surged out of his body.
The next second, the heavy cauldron began to vibrate slightly.
“Wake it up for me!”
King Ma shouted loudly and suddenly raised his hands vigorously.

The 50,000-jin cauldron rose directly from the ground with a “boom” and rose rapidly.
In just one breath, it had already reached Ma Wang’s chest.
“Get up again!”
After a slight pause, King Ma gritted his teeth, exerted his strength again, and raised the cauldron above his head in one go.

“Okay! Brother Ma is mighty!” Niu Mang kept clapping, giving King Ma a lot of face.
“The chief disciple of the Xuanwu Sect’s Litang is really amazing. The second time he lifted the cauldron was even easier than the first time. It’s really eye-opening!”
“Looking at it this way, the warrior who challenged the Xuanwu Sect may be in danger.”
“You can’t dodge, you can’t let go, you can’t let the cauldron fall to the ground. If you just rely on your body to catch it, the pressure is too great. It’s not an exaggeration to describe it as a narrow escape.”

Chapter 2169

“It was nothing at first, but that guy had to be very competitive. He deserved it to the point where he got into this situation!”
“…”
Looking at the horse king lifting the cauldron, all the warriors started talking.

Some people were surprised by King Ma’s power, while others sympathized with Dustin’s plight.
Of course, there are also people who take pleasure in others’ misfortune.
“Boy! It’s your turn! Take the tripod!”
Ma Wang raised the cauldron, turned half a circle on the spot, and then threw it at Dustin’s head.

The 50,000-jin cauldron roared out like a missile and hit Dustin heavily.
Dustin did not dodge or dodge, standing with his hands behind his back, as if he didn’t see it.
When Ding was about to hit him, he suddenly took action and slapped Ding on him.
“Bang!”

Just heard a bang.
The bronze cauldron was directly slapped with a deep palm print by Dustin. The huge force caused the bronze cauldron to fly up and spin rapidly in the air, like a top, shaking off a large amount of patina and dust.
“What?!”
Looking at the big bronze cauldron spinning in the air, the whole crowd changed color.
Everyone’s eyes widened, looking in disbelief.
Especially Ma Wang and Niu Mang were stunned and couldn’t believe the scene in front of them.
The bronze cauldrons tested at Longhu Mountain were reinforced with special materials. Not only were they extremely heavy, they were also extremely hard.

However, just now, Dustin not only knocked away the 50,000-jin bronze tripod with one palm, but even left a deep palm mark on the tripod.
It’s simply unbelievable!
None of them expected that Dustin had such terrifying power.
No wonder the other party is so confident, it turns out that he hides it deeply.

“This thing… is returned to you!”
Before everyone could recover, Dustin took action again, as if pulling a spinning top, and slapped the bronze cauldron in the air with his palm.
“Bang!”
There was another bang.
The bronze cauldron was hit with a palm print again, and its heavy and huge cauldron ejected instantly, hitting the horse king at an extremely fast speed like a kicked football.

“ah?!”
King Ma’s expression changed and he took a few steps back in fright.
But soon, he realized that his behavior was inappropriate.
Giving in at this time was undoubtedly giving in. As the dignified chief disciple of Xuanwu Sect’s Litang, he could not afford to lose this person.

No matter what, he must withstand the pressure.
“Well done!”
King Ma shouted loudly, summoned all his energy, and slammed his palms towards the flying bronze cauldron.
In his opinion, if Dustin can do it, he can do the same.
“Bang!”

King Ma’s palm hit Ding firmly.
The heavy cauldron only paused for a moment, and then with a huge impact, it instantly bent Ma Wang’s hands and hit him directly in the chest.
“Ah~!”
The horse king screamed, and his whole body flew several meters away on the spot, and then fell heavily to the ground, vomiting blood.

Chapter 2170

“Boom!”
The big bronze cauldron hit the Pegasus Queen and fell heavily to the ground, causing gravel to fly and smoke to fly everywhere.
For a moment, the whole place was silent.
No one expected that the bet between the two would have such an outcome.

Dustin not only took the big cauldron’s blow head-on, he even counterattacked the big cauldron, severely injuring the horse king.
It’s simply unbelievable!
“Holy shit! Isn’t this guy so awesome? He actually kicked a 50,000-pound cauldron like a ball!”
“Be a good boy! Hitting the cauldron with one hand, this person is really hiding his secrets!”

“I have to admit that we were wrong. This young man is definitely not simple!”
After a brief silence, the whole place was in an uproar.
Everyone was shocked by Dustin’s powerful power.
The cauldron, which they couldn’t even move, was patted around like a toy in Dustin’s hands, which was really shocking.

“No…impossible…absolutely impossible!”
Looking at Ma Wang who fell to the ground and vomited blood, Niu Mang kept shaking his head with disbelief on his face: “Senior Brother Ma is born with supernatural power and has profound cultivation. How could he lose to this kid?!”
Dustin was obviously just a nobody with no family or sect, so how could he be compared with elite disciples like them from the Xuanwu Sect.
Especially a chief like Ma Wang.
He really couldn’t believe that Senior Brother Ma, who was so talented, would lose to such a thing.
“You…who the hell are you?!”
Ma Wang coughed and stood up, pointing his finger at Dustin with a look of astonishment on his face.

The force that the cauldron hit just now was too great, and he couldn’t stop it from the front.
If it hadn’t been for the last moment to mobilize all the energy in his body to build a protective shield, he would probably not be able to stand up now.
While he was shocked, he couldn’t understand why the thin and weak Dustin could actually burst out with such a powerful force?

Could it be that the other party is really born with divine power?
“Don’t worry about who I am. From the look of you, I can’t stand it anymore. As long as you apologize and admit that you look down on others, I will consider letting you go. How about it?” Dustin said calmly.
“fart!”
Upon hearing this, King Ma immediately became angry and shouted: “Boy! Do you think you have already won? I tell you, it’s impossible!”

“Why, you want to continue the competition?” Dustin raised his eyebrows.
“Of course we will compete! The world is uncertain now, I may not lose to you!” Ma Wang said sternly.
“That’s right! Don’t be too proud, kid. My senior brother Ma has many tricks. It will be easy to defeat you!” Niu Mang waved a flag to cheer beside him.

“Oh? Really? Then I’ll wait and see.” Dustin joked.
He originally only planned to teach King Ma a lesson and let him retreat when the situation is difficult. He didn’t expect that this guy was so ignorant. Not only did he not appreciate it, he also insisted on fighting to the end.
In this case, don’t blame him for being cruel.
“Boy! You do have something. I have to admit that I underestimated you, but unfortunately, you met me…”
King Ma had a gloomy face, and as he spoke, he took out a square sandalwood box from his arms.

Chapter 2171

King Ma had a gloomy face, and as he spoke, he took out a square sandalwood box from his arms.
Opening the sandalwood box, there is a purple elixir inside. The breeze blows, and it is accompanied by a strong fragrance.
Ma Wang took a deep breath into the elixir, a trace of reluctance flashed in his eyes, but it was quickly replaced by determination.

“Originally, this Tiger Roaring Pill was the trump card I prepared for the final battle. I didn’t expect that I would use it in advance because of you today. Although it is a pity, as long as I can destroy you, I am willing to waste this treasure!”
Ma Wang said, directly picked up the purple elixir and threw it into his mouth.

The elixir melts instantly in the mouth, and the spiritual liquid contained in it instantly penetrates the limbs and bones, nourishing all the meridians.
King Ma felt that all the fatigue in his body had been swept away, and he became energetic again, as if his whole body had endless power.
Especially the true energy in the body began to increase significantly with the supplement of spiritual liquid.

“ah–!”
The horse king suddenly roared, and a terrifying momentum suddenly broke out.
In an instant, his hair stood on end, his figure expanded, and his tight top was instantly torn into pieces, revealing his strong muscles.
At this moment, King Ma has already broken through the realm and stepped directly from the Innate Great Perfection to the half-step master realm.

The strength can be said to be doubled!
“It’s such a strong sense of oppression. It seems like he has broken through!”
“As expected of the chief of the Xuanwu Sect, he even has the Tiger Roaring Pill. He really has a strong foundation!”
“What is Tiger Roaring Pill? Is it very powerful?”
“Nonsense! Of course it’s amazing! It’s difficult to refine the Tiger Roar Pill and it’s very rare. But people who take the Tiger Roar Pill have a great chance of breaking through their current realm and reaching a higher level in a short period of time! A treasure like this, It’s hard to find, even money can’t buy it!”

“I’m even willing to use the Tiger Roaring Pill. It seems that I will fight to the death today!”
“…”
Seeing the horse king’s momentum rising, everyone couldn’t help but talk about it.
Before, they thought the outcome was determined, but they didn’t expect the horse king to have such a trump card.

Borrowing the power of the Tiger Roaring Pill, he broke through the realm and greatly increased his strength. It was obvious that he was risking his life.
“Hahahahaha…boy! Did you see it? This is the background of my Senior Brother Ma!”
Seeing the reversal of the situation, Niu Mang couldn’t help but laugh wildly: “I admit that you are somewhat capable, but so what? Now that my senior brother Ma has broken through and his strength has greatly increased, it will be easy to deal with you. If you understand, you will kneel down and beg for mercy, otherwise you will die. undoubtedly!”

He didn’t expect Ma Wang to be so willing to take the Tiger Roar Pill. It seemed that he was determined to kill today.
“Kneel down and beg for mercy?”
Dustin sneered: “You don’t really think that your senior brother can turn things around after taking a pill, right? Then I can only say that you are naive.”
“Hmph! If you dare to speak harshly when you are about to die, you will know the power of the Tiger Roar Pill in a moment!” Niu Mang sneered, with an expression as if he was looking at someone dead.

“Boy! You are proud of yourself for being able to force me to use the Tiger Roaring Pill, but today, I have to make you pay the price with your blood!”
King Ma roared angrily and kicked the 50,000-pound cauldron.
With a “clang” sound, the heavy bronze tripod instantly shot up and hit Dustin at an extremely fast speed.
Wherever it passes, smoke and dust rise everywhere, and nothing can stop it!

Chapter 2172

Horse kings who take Tiger Roar Pill can be said to have doubled their strength.
With one kick, the 50,000-pound cauldron flew up like a football, unstoppable.
The expressions of everyone present changed in shock, and they scattered away for fear of being hit.

The 50,000-pound cauldron, coupled with the terrifying impact force, would probably fall apart if it were hit head-on.
“Be a good boy! Who can stop this kick?!”
Everyone was secretly frightened and terrified.
They didn’t expect that after taking the elixir, King Ma would become so powerful that he could kick a 50,000-pound tripod as a ball.

The power that exploded in that instant reached an incredible level.
“Boy! Let’s see if you’re still alive now!” Niu Mang showed a ferocious smile.
Even if Dustin had the ability to reach the sky, he would not be able to block the extremely fast collision of the fifty thousand kilogram cauldron.
The opponent has only two choices, either to admit defeat and avoid it, or to be smashed into a pulp.

“Ah……”
Looking at the big cauldron coming towards him, Dustin just curled his lips and still stood there without evading.
It wasn’t until he was about to be hit head-on that he suddenly stretched out a hand and grabbed the cauldron.
“boom!!”
There was a loud bang.

Dustin’s palm collided firmly with the fifty thousand kilogram cauldron.
The powerful impact instantly set off a violent wave of air that swept away in all directions.
Wherever he passed, flying sand and rocks were flying, and smoke and dust were everywhere.
The onlookers were pushed back by the air waves, and for a while they couldn’t even open their eyes.
After everything calmed down, the scene in front of them shocked everyone.

Dustin was still standing steadily, not taking a step back.
His left hand was clasped behind his back, and his right hand was holding the bronze tripod. His expression was calm and unruffled.
His terrifying finger strength directly scratched several deep finger marks on the bronze tripod.
The heavy bronze tripod was carried by him with one hand, hanging in the air, as if he was holding a big lantern.

It’s so stable that it’s hard to move at all.
quiet!
The entire scene was surprisingly quiet.
Everyone’s eyes widened, looking at Dustin holding the cauldron with one hand, their faces filled with disbelief.
They never dreamed that in the face of the fierce impact of the 50,000-pound cauldron, Dustin would not only be safe, but even catch the cauldron.

And, only one hand was used!
Holding a fifty thousand kilogram cauldron with one hand, is this even a human being? !
“I…did I read that correctly? This guy actually grabbed the cauldron with one hand?”
“Oh my god! How strong is this person to be able to do it so easily?”

“A monster…what a monster!”
After a brief silence, the whole place was in an uproar.
Everyone was stunned by Dustin’s behavior.
They thought that Ma Wang, who had taken the Tiger Roar Pill, would be able to turn things around, but they didn’t expect that there would be a mountain higher than the other.

From beginning to end, Dustin was hiding his strength.
The 50,000-jin cauldron was like a toy in his hands, without any pressure.
There is only one explanation for being able to achieve this level, and that is true innate divine power!
“Blocked… blocked? How is that possible?!”
Compared to the shock of the onlookers, Niu Mang was more afraid.

Chapter 2173

Compared to the shock of the onlookers, Niu Mang was more afraid.
The horse king who took Tiger Roar Pills doubled his strength.
The kick he just kicked was even more powerful and unstoppable!
In his opinion, if Dustin didn’t dodge, he would only die.

But the result was once again unexpected. Not only did Dustin not die, but he also blocked the attack in an astonishing way.
Directly shocked the whole audience.
“What?!”
“how so?!”
At this moment, the most shocked person was King Ma.

He was already halfway to the master level, and the kick he just kicked had a force of at least 80,000 kilograms. Coupled with the inertial impact of the cauldron itself, it was impossible to stop it without a force of 100,000 kilograms.
Who is this kid in front of me? So scary?
“Kaka…bang!”
Just when everyone was shocked, several cracks suddenly appeared in the bronze tripod in Dustin’s hand.

The cracks began to spread rapidly, covering the entire tripod body in just one breath.
The next second, there was only an explosion, and the entire bronze tripod exploded and turned into countless fragments scattered on the ground.
Everyone was dumbfounded again.
Even Dustin was slightly stunned.

This cauldron seems a bit fragile.
“Referee, it has nothing to do with me. I broke this cauldron myself.”
Dustin shrugged, looking innocent.
“…”
The referee’s eyes twitched and he was speechless for a moment.
It would be difficult for an ordinary innate warrior to lift a fifty thousand kilogram cauldron.

The two people in front of me were doing well, kicking the tripod back and forth like a ball, which was a bit excessive.
The most important thing is that the tripod, which was built with a lot of money for testing, was broken into pieces by two people.
How could he explain this to his superiors?

“I’ll pay for this tripod. How much money is needed will be charged to my account.”
At this time, a crisp voice sounded.
Yan Buqi, who only saw a boy and a girl, led Liu Rushuang and others and walked over leisurely.
They had already signed up and were waiting for Dustin in the rest area outside.

After waiting for a while, no one was seen, so they came to find out.
I just happened to see Dustin duel with Ma Wang using a cauldron.
“Who are you?” The referee glanced up and down.
“I am a disciple of Yama Hall, and I will never give up.”
Yan Buqi took out his badge to show his identity, and said at the same time: “Brother Lu is my friend. Whatever he breaks, I, Yama Luodian, will pay for it.”

“Yam Luo Palace?”
Hearing this, many people at the scene became commotion.
Yama Luodian is the top sect after Tianxiahui, Sword Sect, and Wu Gu Sect. Its power in the Dragon Kingdom is slightly stronger than Xuanwu Sect.
Although the Yama Palace is both good and evil and has a bad reputation, few people in the world dare to provoke it.

Because Yama Luodian is very protective of shortcomings, whenever a disciple is wronged outside, he will do whatever it takes to get him back.
“Brother Lu, let’s continue the competition. We’ll take care of it for you, so just go ahead and do it!” Yan Buqi displayed his folding fan and expressed his pride.
What about the Chief Litang of Xuanwumen? In front of the real genius, it is not worth mentioning at all!