The Protector (The Return of God Of War)

CHAPTER 1
In Erudia, a private jet landed at North Hampton Airport, where all international flights experienced an eight-hour delay because of it.
At the private passageway were five men in suits and leather shoes, standing as straight as a javelin.

Every now and then, they would raise their wrist to look at the time, for a big shot was coming to town.
The upper-class society of North Hampton had learned about his arrival, but no one had the capability to get an inch closer to the private passageway.
Even the richest man in North Hampton who came to pay homage was chased away.
Finally, there were movements coming from the passageway.

“God of War!!!” the mass cried out, their eyes filled with awe and veneration at the sight of the undefeatable legend of Erudia.
He, who was dubbed the God of War, was the one and only five-star war God in the history of Erudia.
Once, he’d inflicted a crushing defeat on the strongest battalions in eighteen countries. He was an overbearing and formidable man.
He who overwhelmed the world with his unparalleled power had even created the Five Great Wars Regiment, Cavalry Regiment, and many more.

Setting foot on his homeland, Levi Garrison was overcome with emotions.
Once upon a time, he used to be an orphan who was abandoned on the streets of North Hampton and then adopted by the Garrison family.
However, the Garrison family had never been fond of him.
His adoptive parents, who had a tendency to beat and scold him, treated him like an outsider.
As for the outsiders, they treated him as a nobody.
But he didn’t care a stiver. He had always been proud of his surname since he was a child, and he strived to bring glory to this family when he grew older.
At last, Levi had established Levi Group, the largest dark horse in North Hampton’s business community.
With billions of assets, it ranked among the forefront of North Hampton, pushing the declining Garrison family to the top.
However, not only did the Garrison family showed no signs of appreciation, they even harbored dissatisfaction towards him. Jealous of his success, they regarded him as a thorn in their flesh and coveted Levi Group.
No matter his wealth and power, unless they were in control, he was just an outsider in the Garrison family’s eyes.
Eventually, on Levi’s wedding night, the Garrison family plotted a frame-up against him by getting him drunk before tossing him onto his sister-in-law’s bed. They wanted to create the illusion that he was doing something untoward to her and was caught in bed by his brother and adoptive parents.
That night, the Garrison family had brutally broken his limbs and left him on the road like a wild dog.
Not only was he handicapped, but he also had to take the flak for something he didn’t commit.
From an upstart in the business world, he had become the target of disdain overnight.
And the next day, he had been punished for several crimes and sentenced to six years in prison.
He could never forget the ruthless and sinister faces of everyone in the Garrison family and the ridicule of his friends, classmates, and business partners.
More so, he could never forget the disappointment on his newly wedded wife, Zoey’s face.
He had regarded the Garrison family as his home and devoted himself to the family.
Yet, they treated him like trash.
It felt as if a knife was being twisted in his heart every time he thought about this.
How he hated the Garrison family!
But who would have thought that Levi had been secretly transferred away from prison to join the military?
In a few years, he dominated the military world and became the one and only five-star God of War.
Now that he came back, the Garrison family ought to stay on their toes.
“How’s it going, Azure Dragon?” Levi asked.
Azure Dragon, the commander of the Five Great Wars Regiment, took a step forward and said respectfully, “Sir, I’m afraid your wife, Ms. Zoey Lopez will remarry at ten o’clock tonight!”
Ever since Zoey’s husband was sent to prison on their wedding night, she had been living like a widow.
Only God knew how much pressure she was put under.
And right now, the person Levi couldn’t wait to see the most was Zoey.
After a moment of hesitation, Azure Dragon continued, “To add on, Sir, the Garrison family is holding a successful listing celebration banquet at the Crystal Palace Hotel tonight! Many people had invited the God of War just now, including the Garrison family, but I didn’t accept nor refuse directly.”
“What time?” Levi asked tersely.
“Eight o’clock, Sir.”
“Okay. Tell the Garrison family I will attend the banquet!”
Since the time for the two events didn’t clash, Levi gladly accepted the invitation.
The celebration banquet for the public listing of Garrison Group was held at North Hampton’s Crystal Palace Hotel.
With the help of Levi Group, they had become a rich and powerful family in one fell swoop.
The hall was bustling with noise and excitement, and sounds of glasses clinking could be heard ringing in the air every now and then.
“God bless the Garrison family,” said Joseph, the head of the Garrison family. “The younger generations are the stars among men. Garrison Group is now listed and has become an upstart in North Hampton!”
Joseph’s three sons and daughter welcomed their guests with bright smiles on their faces.
The younger generation of the Garrison family was all the smugger and prouder because, after today, the Garrison family would become a powerful family, and they would become one of the top rich kids.
Most of the guests who attended today’s banquet were from the top circle in North Hampton.
“Garrison, do you know what happened today?! Your celebration party is nothing compared to that.” They were gossiping about the major event that had happened today.
“Yeah! I heard that a big shot has arrived in North Hampton!”
“The richest man in North Hampton wanted to meet him but was shooed away. Apparently, he’s not qualified enough!”
“So? Jesse Nielsen had been waiting for five hours in advance at the airport!”
Joseph nodded. “Yes, I know about that too. I even sent someone to invite this big shot to the celebration party!”
“No way! Why would this big shot attend such a party?”
No one believed it.
In fact, as an upstart, Joseph was just trying his luck.
“Dad!” shouted Jaycob, the second eldest son of the Garrison family could be seen running over. “The big shot has accepted our invitation to attend our celebration banquet! He’s on the way!”
“Jesus! God has indeed blessed the Garrison family!”
Everyone in the Garrison family could barely conceal their delight as this was their chance to reach the sky in a single bound.
The grandchildren of the Garrison family gathered together, sunshine flooding their souls.
Levi’s brother, Bryan, and sister-in-law, Victoria, smiled. “Well, it all starts with Levi’s imprisonment that the Garrison family is at where we are today…”
“Right, speaking about Levi, do you guys know today’s the day that kid gets out of prison?!” somebody asked abruptly.
“Really? Isn’t that bad luck? Why did he have to be released on such a big day?!”
“Please, please, please don’t come back! He’s the Garrison family’s biggest disgrace!”
Victoria’s lips tugged into a sneer. “Speaking of which, Levi is the crowning glory of the Garrison family’s status today.”
“That’s what he’s supposed to do!” Bryan said. “He should contribute to the Garrison family for raising him, an orphan! His multi-billion Levi Group means nothing. To put it bluntly, he’s just a dog raised by the Garrison family!”
Someone gave a chortle. “As a matter of fact, I’ve been interested in Levi’s wife for a long time now. She’s still widowed, and I’m so going to marry her!”
The man’s remark caused gales of laughter.
“Everyone, stop what you’re doing. I have an important announcement to make,” Joseph said and went on to announce that the big shot was coming.
A thunderous applause was heard.
But when the applause had died down, there was still someone clapping.
The sound was loud and clear, approaching from afar.
On the red carpet, a man came clapping, looking bold and energetic.
His stride gave off a majestic and imposing aura, which made the mass hold their breaths.
“It’s Levi!” Bryan and Victoria exclaimed.
Suddenly, all eyes were riveted on him.
“I forgot this little brat got out of jail today!” Levi’s adoptive parents spoke in unison.
Ignoring the astonished gazes darted at his way, Levi walked step by step towards Joseph.
“A little bird told me that the company is now listed. How are you feeling, Joseph? Are you happy?”
Levi flashed him a meaningful smile.
“How dare you show up here, you insolent brat! And what did you just call me?” Joseph’s fury sprang to life.
“Who let him in? Didn’t you know he just got out of prison? How inauspicious!”
Bryan rose to his feet. “What the hell are you doing here, Levi?”
Levi sized him up. “Why can’t I be here?”
“Well, for starters, you’re an orphan! The Garrison family has raised you, but you were ambitious and ungrateful. You had inordinate ambitions for your sister-in-law, and you wanted to take possession of the Garrison family! You’d even tried to kill your parents when things go south! Have you no conscience? Do you have any sense of morality left in your heart?”
“You’ve lost your reputation in North Hampton, and everyone knows that. Have you no shame to have the brass neck to come round here?”

Last edited:
CHAPTER 244
“OK then, let me ask you, why has the price suddenly increased? And why did you deny us our deposit of 50 million? Who instructed you to do all these?” Levi questioned.

Mason shook his head and replied, “None, it’s all my own doing. There’s no one else that’s in on this.”

The corners of Levi’s mouth curled into an unfathomable smile as he waved at James, and said, “I heard that you’re an expert at interrogating people, show me how you do it!”

“Understood, Mr. Garrison!”

James stepped forward and flashed a devilish grin at Mason. “Don’t worry, it won’t hurt at all!”

James opened a plastic bag which contained all sorts of knives. Just by looking at it was enough to make one’s hair stand.

James picked up a small boning knife and said with a smile, “Mr. Garrison, I intend to use this knife to slice off his fingernails and toenails first… “

Upon hearing those words, Mason could already imagine the excruciating pain which would be inflicted on him.

“After that… “

“I’ll talk!”

Before James could complete his sentence, he was interrupted by Mason Pena.

“I’ll tell you everything! It’s Ron Bale from the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce who instructed me to do that! He told me not to sell this place to you at all costs. Not only that, but he also asked me to find ways to take advantage of your company!”

Mason did not hold back any information and told Levi everything he knew.

“Very well, so it’s the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce!”

Levi fixed his gaze on Mason as he said, “So, are you going to sell this building to me now?”

James, who was beside Levi, sniggered as he stared at Mason.

Mason wiped off the beads of perspiration on his forehead and replied decisively, “Yes! I’ll sell it to your company for two hundred million!”

“Did I say that that’s the price that I’m going to pay?” Levi asked.

“Huh? Isn’t two hundred million the price we agreed upon?” Mason was confused.

Imitating Mason’s tone, Levi said, “Oh, the price can be changed anytime! There are currently a few dozens of factory buildings for me to choose from. There’s even one that is as cheap as ten million!”

“I’ve made a careful assessment just now. I think this place is worth at most fifty million! I shall purchase this building at fifty million then!”

In fact, Levi had offered a fair price.

Previously, Mason had considered selling the building to another interested party who had proposed thirty million for it.

“I… “

Mason was at a loss for words.

All he could feel was regret!

A deep sense of immeasurable regret!

If I did not listen to Ron and proceeded with the sale earlier on, I would have already received two hundred million.

Now look at what that plan has caused me, I can only settle for fifty million!

After both parties signed the sale and purchase agreement, the construction team which Iris had already engaged, started renovation works in the building. It was estimated that the works would take three days to complete.

The next step would be to wait for the shipment of the equipment.

Even though Mason was upset with how things had turned out, he had still managed to get fifty million.

That very day, Ron from the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce rang Mason up.

“Mason Pena, what’s wrong with you? You sold the building? And for just fifty million? Are you an idiot or what?” Ron lashed out the second Mason answered the phone.

“Ron Bale, who do you think you are? Who gave you the right to tell me off? Let me tell you, you’ve caused me a huge loss! Don’t let me see your face, or I’ll definitely kill you!”

Mason hung up after saying that, without waiting for Ron’s reply.

Ron was so mad that he almost slammed his phone on the ground.

Also present were three other members of the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce, namely Xawery Yount, Braylen Stewart and Wildan Saenz.

They had grim expressions on their faces as well.

“We have to think of something to deal with Morris Group!” Ron said frustratedly.

Wildan smiled and said, “I just received news that Morris Group had ordered a huge batch of equipment and apparatus from the Dynatic Medical Apparatus Company in the South City!”

“Is there a way for us to interfere with that?” Everyone asked.

“Of course! The owner of Dynatic Medical Apparatus Company happens to be my dormitory mate in college!” Wildan had an insidious smile on his face as he said that.
These guys are really hastening their downfall

CHAPTER 246
“You’ve suffered greatly all these years, Isaiah!” Levi glanced at Isaiah Wade’s legs.

Isaiah wiped the tears off his face. “I’m fine, Mr. Garrison. I’m so glad to see you again!”

Levi patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Isaiah. I am here to bring you back this time!”

At that moment, an annoying voice was heard. “Why are you crying, you useless junk? Are you reminiscing your dead parents or something?”

A woman walked out from within the house swiftly after.

She wore heavy makeup on her face and was dressed provocatively. Her eyelashes batted in a seductive manner. In addition to her fashionable appearance and mature temperament, her body was voluptuous. Any ordinary man would have a hard time peeling their eyes off her.

Levi glanced at her and saw that the woman was dressed in luxurious clothing. She wore Chanel clothes, carried an LV bag, paired with Ferragamo high heels. Strapped on her wrist was an Omega wristwatch worth over a hundred thousand.

Levi could not imagine such a wealthy woman living inside that little pharmacy. But he had seen that woman before. She was Isaiah’s wife, Sasha Lynch.

Many of Isaiah’s colleagues were jealous of him in the past because of Sasha’s beauty.

Isaiah treated his wife extremely well. He would always hand over all of his salaries to her, and would eat instant noodles by himself for a month in order to save up so that he could afford to treat his wife to an extravagant meal.

Sasha eyed Levi dumbfoundedly for a few seconds. “Levi Garrison? Hahaha! Your ex-con boss is here to visit you, you useless junk! You pieces of trash finally have the chance to reunite.” Sasha laughed uncontrollably.

Isaiah grimaced. He hurriedly said to his wife, “Honey, mind your words please. He’s my boss!”

“What do you mean by that, you useless junk! How dare you oppose me?” Sasha screamed angrily.

Isaiah was well-known for being afraid of his wife. He immediately lowered his head.

“Know your place, Isaiah Wade! I am providing you your daily meals, accommodation, and clothes! Do not forget that I am the person who sponsored this pharmacy! So how dare you oppose you? Did you got tired of living?” Sasha yelled.

“I’m sorry, honey… I will not repeat this mistake anymore…” Isaiah apologized submissively.

Levi felt chills spreading across his chest at that sight. This woman was obedient and polite when Isaiah was successful. She even cooked his lunch and sent the meals to his office every day back then. But look at her now. She’s mistreating him now that he’s down and out.
Those are the traits of a materialistic women

Just inform Levi about that,he is a master planner
CHAPTER 252
Everyone gasped after listening to Wylder’s response. They are obviously doing this on purpose!

Wylder added. “I sent the machines back to the original manufacturer to undergo repair and services. Please be considerate since we already speed up the progress to a one month waiting time.”

Iris said, “I’m going to your company to assess the situation in person. You can ship us the other stocks you’re keeping. We are in a hurry, so we don’t have the time to wait any longer!”

“Oh no, I’m so sorry, Ms. Anabelle. I’ve sent out all my stocks because other parties purchased the equipment.”

“Is that so?” Iris kept her cool. She knew he was provoking her on purpose.

“That’s right! I can’t believe this coincidence either. Out of all the equipment I shipped out, only the ones ordered by Morris Group are faulty.” Wylder smiled cunningly.

Everyone was infuriated by Wylder’s tone.

The delay is clearly intentional! We’ve prepared everything, and those equipment are the only element lacking now!

“Ms. Anabelle, I’m going to have to trouble you to wait for a little longer,” Wylder said with a smile.

“I can’t! You promised to send the machines here in three days. So what’s the deal now?” Iris was hopping mad.

Wylder sighed. “If that’s the case, I do have another idea…”

“What idea?” Iris asked.

“You will have to top up more money. I can send you the backup stock from my personal storage.” Wylder answered.

“How much are you asking for?”

“You ordered the equipment for five hundred million previously. If you give me five billion now, I will send you the backup stock immediately. You should know that this equipment is my trump card. So the price that I’m suggesting is a very reasonable one.”

He’s outrageously greedy! All the executives in Morris Group were astounded. No one expected Wylder to pull off a scheme like that.

Iris jeered at him. “Do you take me for a fool, Wylder Prosser?”

“Haha. We can call off this deal if you’re reluctant.” Wylder was determined.

“Fine. Then refund us the money. We’re rescinding our order from you!” Iris chided.

“Sure. I will return the money to you. But I’ll be honest with you, you will regret your decision because I am the only person who has the equipment you’re looking for. I’ll be waiting for Morris Group to beg me later on.”

Iris began looking for another supplier after Wylder refunded the money. She contacted all the medical equipment suppliers in North Hampton and cities nearby, but none of them was willing to sell them the machines when they heard Morris Group’s name.

Doug Rice and the other employees were on the verge of tears. They are clearly targeting our company.

“What should we do now. Boss required us to begin the production in these few days. The North Hampton Chamber of Commerce will know of our intention once we drag this any longer.” Iris was anxious. It will be too slow for us to acquire the equipment from other places. The transport will be a huge problem we have to address, due to the possibility of others sabotaging the machines en route to the factory.

Doug asked, “Should we discuss this matter with Wylder Prosser again? The additional cost doesn’t matter. Acquiring the equipment is our top priority now.”

Iris rubbed her temples. “Let me think of another way.”

At the same time, in Bale Group, one of the companies under the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce.

Ron Bale, Wildan Saenz, and others gathered together.

“Hahaha. Let me see how you’re going to resolve this now, Morris Group!” Ron smiled wickedly.

Wildan was delighted as well. “I told my friend, Doug, to request five billion from them.”

Xawery Yount asked the question in his mind, “What if Morris Group is willing to pay the sum?”

That w
CHAPTER 253
Braylen Stewart responded cheerfully. “Then we’ll let Doug provide them with the equipment. But we will create some trouble during the transportation to destroy the machines!”

“Hahaha… How much loss will Morris Group suffer by that time?”

The few cunning men were overjoyed.

Another day passed, and Iris failed to come up with any new idea.

She wanted to resolve the issue on her own because she was desperate to prove her capabilities to her mysterious boss.

In the end, Iris contacted Wylder Prosser.

“Hahaha, I was wondering who called. Didn’t I tell you that you’ll regret your decision? So, what’s up?” Wylder said smugly. Morris Group is filled with useless and incompetent workers. They have to beg me, after all.

Iris cut to the chase. “Mr. Prosser, I can pay you an additional one and a half billion at most.”

“You’re decreasing my asking price from five billion to one and a half billion? Haha! I have to say, you’re good at negotiating! I’ll have to host a meeting to discuss this matter.” Wylder did not reject her immediately.

After he hung up on Iris’s call, Wylder contacted Wildan Saenz and the others through a video call. “What should I do now? Morris Group offered to pay one and a half billion instead.” He asked.

After a brief discussion among the four people, Wildan answered with a smile, “Sell the equipment to them, Wylder. We will cause some trouble during the transportation. Those machines will never reach Morris Group!”

Wylder was excited. “Doesn’t that mean I made a billion and a half for nothing?”

“Haha! Exactly!”

“Wait for another day before you get back to her, Wylder,” Wildan suggested.

“Alright. Got it!”

Inside Morris group.

Iris and the other executives were anxiously waiting for Wylder Prosser’s reply.

Isaiah reported to Levi at once after he was informed of the situation.

Levi was surprised after listening to him. I expected us to stumble into such a predicament if we purchase the equipment in North Hampton. That’s why I asked Iris to order the machines at South City. I did not anticipate this problem to arise.

North Hampton Chamber of Commerce’s extensive influence piqued Levi’s interest. It’s not fun to target them if they do not provide me with any challenge. ”Alright. I’ll handle this, Isaiah.”

Levi dialed another number. “I need some equipment to arrive at my place by tomorrow.”

“Consider it done, Sir!” The person on the other end of the phone answered.

Inside Morris Group.

Isaiah informed everyone that their boss had dealt with the issue regarding the procurement of the equipment.

“What? We can receive the equipment by tomorrow?” Iris was beyond excited.

“That’s right!” Isaiah nodded.

Iris looked at Isaiah in envy. He’s able to interact with the mysterious boss directly.

Iris asked curiously. “Mr. Wade, what kind of a person is our boss?”

“He’s a great person and the man I admire the most in my life!” Isaiah responded.

Elena agreed as well. “That’s right. Our boss is also my idol!”

Iris’s curiosity intensified after receiving their answers. I must pursue him!

Wylder Prosser contacted Iris the next day at 9 o’clock in the morning.

“What’s the matter, Mr. Prosser?”

Wylder said, “Our company has decided to sell the equipment to you for one and a half billion, Ms. Anabelle. We will send the equipment to you by today once you pay the amount. You are free to arrange your own transportation if you’re worried.”

In Wylder’s opinion, Morris Group would definitely agree to his proposal because they were desperate.

“Oh, you’re calling because of the equipment. That’s not needed anymore. We’ve acquired what we needed.”
That has come as a shocking news to them

CHAPTER 255
“Don’t worry, boss!”

Phantasma’s subordinates rubbed their palms together in excitement. Strapped around their waists were various sharp blades.

The logistic team finally arrived after a short while.

The logistic team was made up of thirty cars because the machines were worth up to five hundred million, after all.

The car leading the team came to an abrupt halt upon noticing the row of cars messily parked in the middle of the road.

The rest of the cars stopped as well.

Doug Rice was seated inside the car leading the team.

He was about to get out of the car and check out the situation when he saw over a dozen menacing-looking men advancing in his direction.

Doug was scared out of his wits.

Phantasma and his underlings walked up to the car and he knocked on the car window.

Doug was fearful as he looked at the batons in their hands. He immediately lowered the car window.

Phantasma croaked. “Are you from Morris Group?”

“Yes… That… That’s right…” Doug nodded.

“Okay. You may leave now, but those machines will have to stay.” Phantasma ordered.

“I can’t do that. We can’t leave without the equipment…” Doug said.

The rest of his sentence was stuck in his throat as Phantasma’s subordinates glared at him.

Doug immediately contacted Iris and informed him of the predicament.

Iris and the others were worried sick.

But Elena was unusually calm. “There’s no need to worry. Boss has arranged everything. All we have to do is wait here patiently.”

Phantasma led his men toward the back of the convoy afterward.

Although the Warzone Defense Research And Development Centre produced the equipment, the logistic team was not provided by the army. Instead, it was Doug Rice who had hired the logistic team.

Phantasma and his men would have fled in fright if they saw that it was a fleet of military vehicles.

All the carriages attached to the cars were covered by black drapes.

Phantasma and his men removed the black drapes and sized up the equipment underneath.

They smiled wickedly when they have ascertained all thirty cars to be loaded with the medical equipment.

Phantasma contacted Ron. “Mr. Bale, I’ve checked all thirty cars, and all of them are carrying the equipment.”

“Excellent! Destroy all the machines, Phantasma! Morris Group can dream about laying their hands on the equipment!” Ron said coldly.

“Okay. I will check the rest of the cars and destroy everything. I’ll also cripple a few men afterward.” Phantasma continued to examine the remaining vehicles.

The rest of the cars were loaded with accessories and spare parts of the machines.

In the end, there were only three cars left to check.

Phantasma felt panic rising within him at the sight of the last three cars. For some unknown reason, His left eyelid was twitching continuously.

With an apprehensive heart, Phantasma walked up to the cars.

He used his baton to part the drapes.

The interior of the car was dark, but he could make out a group of people inside.

One of Phantasma’s subordinates exclaimed, “There are so many people inside!”

Another man added. “These must be the workers to unload the equipment.”

Phantasma ordered harshly, “All of you, get out of the car! Someone come and part the drapes!”

Two of his underlings parted the drapes. Sunlight illuminated the dark interior at once.

Everyone was frightened when they saw the people sitting inside the car.

Phantasma and his men dropped their batons unwittingly. The cigarettes held between their lips fell as their jaws dropped.

Inside the car were over a dozen men dressed in military outfits. They were pointing their loaded guns at Phantasma and his subordinates.

No one expected to see a group of fully-armed soldiers inside the car.

“Did you just order us to get out of the car?” The company commander leading the group pressed his pistol against Phantasma’s head.
Look at them...they are already peeing on their pants oooo 🤣🤣🤣

CHAPTER 260
The building in question was none other than the North Hampton Warzone Defense Research And Development Centre.

The head of the logistic department, Kyrie Duncan, welcomed Levi and Isaiah in person.

“There’s no need to raise a commotion. We are only here for a visit.” Levi said in a diminished tone.

Kyrie nodded.

Then he led Levi into the Defense Research And Development Centre facilities.

Isaiah was amazed.

They went straight toward the Quality Control Department.

Kyrie introduced Isaiah to his colleagues, “This is the main designer in producing this batch of products by Morris Group.”

Kyrie’s colleagues stared at Isaiah in surprise.

“You’re so impressive! We’ve tested the quality of your products, and they’re even better than the marketed products by the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce. This medical equipment will create a significant impact if it’s introduced into the market. This will definitely benefit the public!”

Turns out the Defense Research And Development Centre had completed the quality control tests and they were in awe by the designer’s prowess.

Levi brought Isaiah to interact with the technicians because he had an idea.

Levi said to Kyrie, “I think Isaiah is a suitable candidate to become the Defense Research And Development Centre’s technical advisor in medical equipment. What’s your opinion on this suggestion?”

Kyrie beamed at once. “That’s great! We do need more talents in this field. Our country’s advancement in medical technology is lagging compared to other nations. We will certainly flourish better with the addition of talents like Mr. Wade!”

“Alright. Then you will make the necessary arrangement. Also, provide him with a military rank.” Levi ordered.

“Okay. No problem. I will handle this immediately.”

Kyrie was done with all the arrangements in less than half an hour.

Isaiah looked at the identifications and the set of military outfit in a daze.

Feeling perplexed, he asked Levi. “Mr. Garrison, does this mean I am considered as a soldier now?”

“That’s right! You are now the technical advisor here! But you will have to work harder in the future because you will need to visit this place and guide them too.”

“I will not disappoint you!” Isaiah saluted Levi in a less professional manner.

He grasped the identification and regarded Levi with touching emotions in his heart. He is the man who provided me a second chance in life.

“Remember this. Put your knowledge to proper use. Serve the public and bring honor to our nation!” Levi patted his shoulder.

After Isaiah got off work in the night, Sasha called him unexpectedly.

“Can you spare some time to meet with me, Isaiah? I have something important to talk to you about. Let’s meet at 8 o’clock tonight at Silver Cross…”

Isaiah’s heart softened, listening to Sasha. She’s the woman I loved for over ten years, after all. Even her voice can easily sway my heart.

But Isaiah was sensible enough to seek Levi’s opinion on whether he should accept Sasha’s invitation.

“Of course! You must go. I’ll accompany you.” Levi responded.

In the end, Levi tagged along with Isaiah to Silver Cross.

Levi attached a spy camera on Isaiah and placed a recorder in his hand before entering the building.

“She’s committing extra-marital affairs. So we have to start gathering evidence. Do you know what I mean?” Levi asked.

“Understood!” Isaiah grasped the recorder in his hand. I swear to make that shameless couple pay for what they did!

Levi beamed at him. “Moreover, you’re the technical advisor at the Warzone Defense Research And Development Centre. That means you’re a soldier and her unfaithful act has disrupted a soldier’s marriage.

This offence can place them behind bars for the rest of their lives. Not to mention the other crimes they’ve committed, such as disclosing classified information, business fraud, and many more. They will suffer terribly once we collect sufficient evidence against them.”

Boom!

Isaiah was stunned.
Levi the master planner

CHAPTER 264
The muscles of these seven to eight people were well-developed, especially the biceps, which were as big as human heads.

The muscles lining the arms and legs bulged so much that they look like there were snakes hidden under their skin.

In addition, they were huge and looked more terrifying than normal gangsters.

These were physiques trained in the gym with the help of protein supplements. They may not be real fighters but their size were frightening enough.

The moment they appeared, Isaiah got the shock of his life.

In their presence, he felt small.

Their arms were bigger than his thighs. Just one punch would be enough to kill him, he thought.

Inside the room, Sasha, accompanied by Charlie and Tom, approached step by step.

One side of Tom’s face was swollen, and the same can be said for Charlie as well. They gazed at Levi with malicious intents.

“Haha, Isaiah, are you stupid? You just come whenever I asked you to?” Sasha laughed aloud.

She looked at Isaiah as if he was a retard.

Tom sneered, “Levi, something is definitely wrong with your brain. I didn’t expect you to tag along with him without any hesitation.”

Levi laughed, “This concerns my staff, I’m going to see it through!”

Isaiah was very touched.

If not for Levi, he wondered how these three would continue to use and abuse him.

Isaiah said anxiously, “You… what are you trying to do?”

Charlie looked at Isaiah’s left leg and said with a sneer, “Isn’t it obvious? We want to cripple this leg as well!”

Sasha’s face was pure evil as she said, “That’s right, Isaiah, you dare to defy me. I guarantee for the rest of your life, you can only crawl around.”

Charlie and Tom turned their gaze towards Levi, “Rest assured, we have not forgotten about you, Mr. Garrison. You dared to attack us both, didn’t you? Apparently, you must have forgotten how your leg was broken 6 years ago!”

“Yeah, you recovered after a stint in prison, didn’t you? Today, we will cripple you so Isaiah will have company!”

“Hahaha…”

The three of them looked at each other and laughed hysterically.

In their eyes, with these ruthless fitness coaches as their henchmen, there was no escape for Levi and Isaiah.

“You people are so cruel. Aren’t you afraid of karma?” Isaiah asked.

“Karma? Is there even such a thing? We have enjoyed ourselves throughout these six years, haven’t we? So what Karma are you talking about?”

The three of them laughed gleefully again.

“You… are shameless! Beasts!”

Isaiah who was just a simple, honest and law-abiding citizen was bullied to the extent where he cursed aloud.

Sasha glanced at the two of them and guffawed, “Now, if you both kneel down and apologize, perhaps we will consider letting you off the hook!”

As she spoke, those fitness coaches took a step forward.

They waved the steel pipes held in their hands.

Isaiah was scared out of his wits.

His body was shaking continuously.

Sasha and her two adulterous partners laughed mockingly at the sight of him trembling, “What a worthless trash! Even though Levi is a good-for-nothing himself, at least he is slightly better than you.”

Levi smiled and sat down on a chair nearby.

He crossed his legs and even lit a cigarette.

He did not look even a bit anxious.

The trio were dumbfounded by his actions.

Sasha asked him, “Levi, aren’t you scared? I’m telling you. If you would kneel before me and crawl on the floor between my legs, I’ll let you off the hook this time!”

“And us, too! Mr. Garrison, if you would crawl on the floor between our legs, we will let you live!”

Tom and Charlie were eager to see Levi crawl on the floor under them.

After all, he was their former boss!

This demeaning act would really satisfy their ego!

Levi took a puff of his cigarette, he smiled and said, “If you would kneel down before me, perhaps, I’ll consider putting in a good word for you!”
Stop talking with them just dal with them ASAP

CHAPTER 274
Chloe looked surprised. “My attitude?”

“Yeah, your attitude will determine the price!”

Emmett put on a wicked grin. “I’ll be straightforward with you then, Ms. Macy. Just sleep with me for one night and I’ll reduce the price to eighty million.”

“What?” Chloe’s expression changed.

She immediately understood that Emmett had deliberately raised the price.

I knew it! It’s only eighty million at most.

He raised the price to two hundred million just so he could coerce me into sleeping with him.

Emmett got up and walked closer to Chloe. “Think about it, Ms. Macy. You are worth one hundred and twenty million! Isn’t that a great deal? You’re definitely the most expensive woman in the world!”

“Emmett Browne! You did this on purpose! Do you think I’m blind? You know what, that’s a big fat no!” Chloe retaliated.

“So what if I did it on purpose? If you don’t agree, I swear your friend can never rent an office building in North Hampton! It’s a matter of my words with my connections and reputation. Think wisely before you answer me.” Emmett laughed cunningly. He couldn’t hold back any longer.

Chloe fell into a daze.

Emmett definitely has the ability to do this.

As someone who took Levi’s affairs more seriously than herself, she would feel sorry if she couldn’t find an office building for him.

In her trance, Emmett lunged toward her.

“Come on. Just give in to me, will you? I’ll be nice.” Emmett laughed obscenely.

Whether Chloe was willing or not, he was determined to sleep with her today.

He had already arranged someone to take care of Levi so that no one would disturb him.

Bang!

Boom!

In the nick of time, the security door banged open and then crashed on the ground.

Levi’s dramatic entrance froze Emmett and Chloe to the spot.

How did Levi kick open the security door?

Is he even human?

Levi slowly approached Emmett while smoking a cigarette.

All the security guards behind him had collapsed to the ground…

Thump!

Levi sent the pervert flying with a single kick and he slammed heavily on the table, spitting blood.

“The nerve of you to hit me! I swear you’ll be in for a nasty ride and you can never rent an office building in North Hampton!” Emmett howled.

Levi puffed on his cigarette and sat down in his leather chair. “I was going to negotiate with you as an ordinary person, but I didn’t expect you to be someone like this. Well, I’m going to lay my cards on the table. The entire Union Square belongs to me now!”

Emmett snorted, “Keep boasting!”

Although Chloe knew Levi’s strength, she thought he was getting way ahead of himself to buy the entire Union Square.

Levi called the head of the Rogers family, Glenn, “Hello, Rogers? It’s Levi. I’ll give you ten minutes. Buy out the entire Union Square!”

Glenn was shocked at first, then he said, “The Rogers family holds the controlling share to Union Square, so it’s practically yours.”

“Okay. Come over and settle the paperwork.” Levi said.

“Buying the entire Union Square in ten minutes? You know, I may have the management right in Union Square, but the Rogers family has absolute control over it.” Emmett was still clamoring.

Five minutes later, the Rogers arrived.

Emmett quickly donned a welcoming smile when he saw them. “What brings you here, Mr. Rogers?”

Emmett’s livelihood depended on the family.

A word from them would decide his life and death.
You are finished Emmette

CHAPTER 279
Levi drew out a black card directly and handed it to her. “I want all the cars in your store!”

Wendy froze, asking uncertainly, “Can you repeat that, sir?”

“I want all the cars in your store! Immediately! Now!”

Wendy accepted Levi’s black card with unsteady hands.

“I-Is this the world’s limited edition American Express Black Card?”

Wendy was thunderstruck when she saw the card.

Not only did the black card have an unlimited quota, but it also came with many privileges.

Wendy was completely convinced that she had met the legendary zillionaire.

She quickly informed the manager of the store who ran out shortly after with a few other employees.

“Greetings, sir! Our store has two hundred and forty-eight vehicles in stock and the total price is one hundred and eighty million.” The manager faltered.

“Make it two hundred million. Swipe it.” Levi said.

The manager was on the verge of tears and so were the others.

Did we just achieve half a year’s performance in one day?

“Choose a car that cost over a million for me and proceed with the formalities. I want to drive it back. Send the rest to Morris Group.” Levi said.

The manager personally chose a one point seven million Audi RS7.

The body of the car was red, which suited Zoey a lot.

After all the formalities were completed, he called Jace, the general manager of the Audi dealership in North Hampton.

At this moment, Jace was having tea with Corey, the general manager of the Mercedes Benz dealership.

“What’s up?” Jace asked, answering the phone.

“I have great news for you, Mr. Renner! A customer just bought all the cars in my store! He even swiped his card on the spot for two hundred million!”

Jace jolted to his feet upon hearing it.

As Audi wasn’t one of those top luxury cars that cost about tens of millions, he had never seen such a rich person before.

Receiving an order of two hundred million was indeed too good to be true.

“One more thing, Mr. Renner. This customer was kicked out from the 4S dealership store next door! Those idiots from Mercedes Benz think this zillionaire can’t afford to buy a car and won’t even let him in! Hahaha…”

Jace broke into laughter when he heard this.

Thanks to those idiots, we get to snatch this two hundred million deal.

“What’s so exciting, Jace?” Corey asked and Jace told him about the incident.

“Congrats, man! I would love to meet such zillionaire too!”

Corey was envious.

It was a two hundred million deal!

Jace chuckled, “All thanks to your staff, Corey.”

“Huh?”

Corey looked dazed.

“This zillionaire went to your store at first, but your staff stopped him outside and called him a poor bastard, thinking that he can’t afford to buy a car. So he had no choice but to come to my store. Otherwise, how else do I get this deal? Haha…”

Corey froze, his face contorted with blue veins bulging on his temples, and his eyes spelled death.

“Mandy Guillemin, you bitch! Do you know what’ve you done?!”
This woman has spell trouble for herself

CHAPTER 280
“Okay, I’m done with you. I’m going to meet this sugar daddy.” Said Jace, rising to his feet.

Corey followed. “I’m coming with you. I need to apologize to him. If not, I wouldn’t know how I’ll die for messing with such a big shot.”

The two general managers then left for Coastal Street at full speed.

Meanwhile, Levi was enjoying tea at the VIP lounge with about seven to eight people serving him.

Someone even offered to massage his leg.

In the Mercedes Benz 4S dealership store, Mandy asked, “Is the poor bastard out yet?”

“Nope! It’s been more than half an hour.” Marshall said. “He must be here just to check out the cars.”

Mandy chuckled, “Isn’t that so? I’ve been in this industry for so long. A genuine buyer will never stay more than ten minutes. Only those poor losers will dawdle for half a day and wind up not buying anything.”

“Yeah, I knew it at first glance that he’s too poor to buy a car.” Marshall laughed.

Just then, several staffs of the Mercedes Benz 4S dealership store came in noisily.

“What’s with the noise? How improper!” Mandy rebuked, her face ugly.

“Aren’t you aware, Ms. Guillemin? Something big is happening on Coastal Street!”

“What is it?” Mandy and Marshall asked curiously.

“The entire Coastal Street is in an uproar! The Audi 4S dealership store next door actually sold two hundred and forty-eight cars in stock at once for two hundred million!”

“That’s a first in history! Everyone has gone to spectate!”

Hearing that, Mandy, Marshall and the others immediately went out.

And sure enough, there was a crowd of over a hundred people outside the Audi 4S dealership store.

Everyone came to watch, wanting to get to know this zillionaire who was still sitting in the VIP lounge.

Mandy and Marshall too, joined the crowd.

“Who is this zillionaire? Why didn’t he buy a Mercedes Benz from us or a BMW from you?” Mandy asked the manager of the BMW 4S dealership store.

“I don’t know.” The manager replied. “But I heard this zillionaire had been to your store before coming to Audi.”

Mandy and Marshall looked at each other. They couldn’t remember meeting such a zillionaire.

After all, they were many customers today and the only person who had given them the deepest impression was Levi.

But they were certain that he wasn’t that zillionaire that they spoke of.

For some reason, the two of them had a bad premonition.

“I heard that Mr. Renner, the general manager of Audi dealership in North Hampton, is coming to meet this zillionaire!”

“Damn, with that profit, they’re going to get at least a twenty million bonus!”

The peers looked on enviously, and so were Mandy and Marshall.

If they had been the one to secure this deal, Mandy would have gotten a bonus of tens of millions.

Just then, an Audi A8 drove by.

Coming down from the car was a middle-aged man in long sleeves who went straight into the 4S dealership store.

Many people recognized him as Jace Renner.

Following closely behind was a Mercedes Benz and coming down from the car was the general manager of Mercedes Benz, Corey Stone.

At Corey’s arrival, Mandy and Marshall hurried over to greet him.

“Mr. Stone, what brings you here?” Mandy asked with a smile.

But Corey slapped her hard on the face as soon as he saw her. “Stupid bitch!”
Give her more ...she need it

CHAPTER 281
The stinging slap across the face jolted Mandy.

She covered her face and looked at Corey incredulously. “Mr. Stone, how have I offended you?”

Slap!

Corey gave her another tight slap across the head. “You stupid b*tch, don’t you know what you’ve done wrong?”

“W-What have I done wrong?” Mandy repeated in puzzlement.

Marshall and the others were burning with curiosity as well.

What did we do?

Slap!

Corey slapped her again.

“I really don’t know what I did wrong, Mr. Stone,” Mandy cried, her face swelling up.

“Do you know about the zillionaire at Audi next door?” Corey asked sternly.

“Yeah, they spent two hundred million at one go,” Mandy, Marshall and the others said.

“Then let me tell you something. This zillionaire had gone to our store first!” Corey shouted madly.

“What?”

Mandy and Marshall’s faces fell.

“Huh? The zillionaire really came to our store? Then why didn’t he purchase anything?” Mandy and Marshall asked.

“Why? Aren’t you guys at fault for this? How is he going to buy a car if you guys didn’t allow him to enter?”

“Yeah, I also heard that this zillionaire was kicked out of the Mercedes Benz 4S dealership store! They even called him a poor bastard!”

Hearing that, Mandy and Marshall were dumbstruck with terror.

Surely they had chased away many potential customers in the name of the event today, but they didn’t expect a zillionaire to be among them.

“Fools! I’m going to kill you! Don’t you understand what you did wrong? You’ve ruined me!” Corey roared.

At this moment, there was a hubbub inside the Audi 4S dealership store, with a crowd forming around a man as they walked out.

“Here he is, the zillionaire!” someone shouted, and everyone looked over.

Corey quickly went up and bowed in greeting, catching Levi off guard. “Nice to meet you, Sir! I was wrong! I’ve failed to educate my staff!”

“Mr. Garrison, this is Corey Stone, the General Manager of Mercedes Benz,” Jace introduced.

Levi put on a straight face which almost gave Corey a heart attack.

So is this what it feels like to step off on the wrong foot?

“Dear Mr. Garrison, I just found out what happened. It’s my fault for being lax in educating my staff! I didn’t expect to have such unqualified subordinates! Please accept my apologies!” Corey bowed.

There Upon, he dragged Mandy, Marshall, and the rest to the front.

Levi slowly shifted his gaze to them…

When Mandy and Marshall looked up, they nearly passed out in shock.

It’s Levi Garrison! Levi’s the zillionaire who had bought two hundred over cars at once!

He’s really here to buy a car and our store was his first choice!

But we drove him away…

Where did he get the money to foot a two hundred million bill at once, though?
You will never get the answer to your question

CHAPTER 289
“I’m going to beg her!” Iris answered.

Levi disregarded her and went to the office of the technical department, drinking tea and smoking cigarette while Iris went to Everest Entertainment personally to negotiate with them.

However, the other party was adamant about terminating the contract.

“Unless you fire him after he kneels before me and apologizes to me or end of discussion!”

Lil Lacey gave Iris only one way out.

“Yes, that bastard must come and apologize on his knees!”

They were firm in their decision.

Iris’s face paled.

“I can make the decision to fire him, but I need to ask him about the apology. I’ll go back and figure this out!”

No sooner was Iris out of earshot than Lil Lacey and the others burst into laughter.

“You dare to challenge us, Levi Garrison? You’re dead meat!”

Lil Lacey’s eyes were loaded with hatred.

After returning to the company, Iris immediately went to look for Levi.

“Come, follow me to Everest Entertainment!”

Levi looked stunned. “For what?”

“To apologize! They said as long as you apologize to them on your knees, and then I fire you, they will overlook this matter!”

Iris bit her lips. “I can only sacrifice you for the greater good of the company. But don’t worry, I’ll compensate you once you apologize to them.”

Levi shook his head. “You’re asking me to kneel down and apologize to them? Hell no! They should be the ones on their knees apologizing and begging us to sign them!”

Iris’s temper sparked at Levi’s attitude.

He’s the one at fault. Why isn’t he trying to solve it?

“Levi Garrison, you’re the one who created this mess. Are you going to take care of this or not?” Iris asked coldly.

“Over my dead body!”

Levi was very resolute.

“Fine, I’ll get someone who can talk some sense into you!”

Iris left in a fit of pique to call Zoey, telling her the whole story.

Shortly after, Levi received a call from Zoey.

“Listen to me, Levi. Go and apologize to them. The interest of the company is more important, after all,” Zoey said.

“I won’t! How could I apologize on my knees to some trash? Besides, I didn’t do anything wrong!”

Levi stood his ground.

“Okay, even if you’re right, you have to think about the interest of the company, no? And Iris and me? A man has to take responsibility. Besides, it’s because of you that this happened,” Zoey said.

“There’s no way I will apologize! I won’t apologize even if you kill me!”

“You disappoint me so much!”

Zoey hung up the phone in anger.

Knowing that Levi wouldn’t go to apologize no matter what, the entire company was pointing fingers at Levi, including the canteen ladies and uncles.

“Look at him sitting there eating shamelessly.”

“He’s a useless piece of sh*t! Does he really think he has the power? He’s nothing without Isaiah!”

“He should have just apologized and get it over with. Does he think he can stay in the company forever?”

Levi felt a little aggrieved at the murmurs of dissent coming his way.

I didn’t do anything wrong.

Why do I have to bear the consequences?

Why do I have to get on my knees and apologize?

What is wrong with this world?

Levi would rather die than apologize.

Iris couldn’t help it either.

On the other side, Lil Lacey had found out that Levi had turned his nose up at their demand.

“Okay, Amelia. Let’s show them what we got!” she sneered. “I’m going to cut off their publicity channels, including their ambassadors. Let’s see what they can do.”
You are nothing in the face of the God of War

CHAPTER 292
“Is that any of your business?” Levi looked up, a grim smile on his lips.

“No, I mean, I thought you’re doing well. How did you wind up eating steamed buns on the street?”

Una felt an irresistible urge to laugh.

In her heart, Levi was nothing but a rotten person and it felt good to see him in a wretched state.

“Did your wife kick you out of the house, Mr. Garrison?” Jamie asked.

“Hahahaha…”

Una burst out laughing. “I supposed you can survive with your salary right now if you’re still single, but you have a family to feed. Your wife is so brilliant, don’t you think you’re too far behind?”

“It’s none of your business. Get out of the way!”

Levi looked irritated.

Next second, Una took out a stack of cash from her purse and threw them at Levi. “Dinner’s on me then!”

And she left with her assistant shortly after.

Levi couldn’t believe his eyes when the stack of cash fell in front of him.

Did this woman just hit me in the face with money? This is absolutely insulting!

A god shall never be crossed!

“The Gonzales family, was it? You people have been testing my patience! Your glory days are over!”

There was a cold glint in Levi’s eyes.

The Gonzales family and the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce are finished! They must have a death wish for screwing with me!

Una couldn’t be any happier after insulting Levi.

“Did you see his face when you hit him with the money, Ms. Gonzales?” Jamie laughed.

“Hahaha…”

Una was rolling in the aisles.

As soon as she returned home, she recounted the story of meeting Levi to the Gonzales family, who all applauded, including Winston. “Well done!”

“Okay, enough about this,” Clint, the Gonzales family’s second son, interrupted. “Dad, I was just informed that the Great Doctor, Benny Quinton, would be coming to North Hampton in three days!”

“Mr. Quinton is actually coming to North Hampton? That is huge!” Winston gasped, jolting to his feet.

Winston’s health had been going downhill. He had invited Benny to North Hampton many times but was rejected nevertheless.

Regardless of how much he had offered, whether it was a billion or more, Benny was unbending.

Everyone knew that Benny was a man who did not care for social norms. He was the symbol of rectitude in Erudia who despised the bigwigs the most.

No matter how much he was offered to treat a patient, his answer was always a firm no.

He could treat them, however, on the condition that they registered themselves at the hospital that he worked at like any other ordinary patient.

In his eyes, patients were just patients, and they were all to be treated equally.

Benny had been residing in Vermond and had never left the city for decades.

Hence, it was a great shock to Winston when he found out that the Great Doctor was actually coming to North Hampton.

“Did someone invite Mr. Quinton over?” Winston asked.

“Beats me. I can’t imagine who in North Hampton or even the whole of Erudia could make Mr. Quinton come out of his shell. He’s the God of Erudia!” Clint remarked in surprise.

Winston’s eyes flickered and instructed, “Clint, invite Mr. Quinton over when the time comes. I want to host his stay in North Hampton!”

“Got it!”

“How exciting! I can’t believe I’m going to meet both the God of War and the Great Doctor of Erudia!”

Winston was already looking forward to it.

Not only the Gonzales family, but the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce had been informed of Benny’s arrival in North Hampton three days later as well.

The four noble families of North Hampton were naturally excited to meet this Great Doctor.

“Haha, let’s go pick him up at the airport three days later!”
I just don't know why Zoey is acting all weird to her husband

CHAPTER 294
Everyone was dismissive of Morris Group’s arrival, as too many influential people were present.

In their opinion, no one else was qualified to pick up Benny, but the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce and the richest man, Winston Gonzales.

But there again, who else had the power to invite Benny to North Hampton all the way from Vermond?

Una was waiting at the side with Winston when she caught sight of Levi and Isaiah.

“Hmm? Grandpa, look! Isn’t that Levi Garrison?”

The Gonzales family looked over.

“What is he doing here? Is he trying to pick up Mr. Quinton too?” Winston wondered.

“Dad,” Clint said. “Levi’s a man of no scruples when it comes to achieving his goals. He must be trying to take advantage of Mr. Quinton.”

Winston snorted, “I’m standing here. He’ll never get this chance.”

No one is more qualified than me!

“True that. He probably came along for the ride,” Una said.

At that moment, she saw Levi walking towards them.

The Gonzales family were puzzled, wondering what he was up to.

“Is he trying to blackmail us for having saved Sir before this?” the housekeeper suggested.

Una stared at Levi repulsively. “If that is true, Levi sure is rotten to the core!”

Seeing Levi, Winston greeted with a smile, “How may I help you, Levi?”

Levi looked intensely at Una instead and said coldly, “I will not pursue this matter if you bring your grandfather and your father to come and apologize to me within half a month. Otherwise, I swear the Gonzales family will have to pack their bags and to never step foot in North Hampton ever again!”

Levi’s statement was mind-blowing, so much so that the room fell silent in astonishment.

What just happened?

Am I hearing things?

Did someone just provoke the Gonzales family?

And right in front of Winston Gonzales at that?

Even the heads of the four noble families of North Hampton who were standing at the side were flabbergasted.

Who the f**k has the nerve to mess with Winston Gonzales?

Even Jesse Nielsen wouldn’t dare to say that!

Winston’s influence is second to none in North Hampton, be it wealth or political power.

Messing with him is akin to messing with the foundation of North Hampton!

But some insolent brat actually dared to do it!

And that person was no other than Levi Garrison, who had recently got out of jail!

“Hahahaha….”

Winston was howling with laughter.

“I’ve never heard of anyone wanting to destroy the Gonzales family in my life! You’re the first to ask for me for an apology on my knees!”

“I’m warning you just this once. It’s up to you whether you choose to listen or not,” Levi said.

“Who the hell are you, Levi?” Una snarled. “So what if I hit you with money? I’m just being charitable! You’re asking me to apologize to a poor brat like you? In your dreams!”

Levi simply ignored her, and the room fell into silence again.
He is just trying to save your dignity

CHAPTER 297
Azure Dragon came before Benny and gave a military salute. “Welcome to North Hampton, Mr. Quinton!”

Benny’s knitted brows became smooth again as he smiled, “Sorry for the trouble, Azure Dragon.”

“No worries, Mr. Quinton,” Azure Dragon smiled. “Even if it’s not on the God of War’s orders, I would have come to pick you up myself. You’re one of the people I respect.”

“Hahaha, that’s my honor then!” Benny gave a chortle.

It was at the moment that everyone realized it was the God of War who had invited Benny to North Hampton, and that the old friend that he spoke of must be the God of War himself.

Upon hearing that, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

Aside from the God of War, who else in North Hampton had the right to invite Mr. Quinton?

They were both Erudia’s national treasures!

“Mr. Quinton,” said Azure Dragon, suddenly remembering something. “The God of War has asked you to stay for a few more days, as he would like to invite you to attend the North Hampton Warzone commander-in-chief’s appointment ceremony. The new commander-in-chief is one of the God of War’s men.”

“Hahaha, I can’t believe I could have this opportunity! Sure, I’ll be there!”

Winston, Eric and the others were excited to hear that.

Does that mean we could meet the two greatest gods of Erudia at the appointment ceremony?

Right then, Azure Dragon gave Benny a wink, who then looked in a certain direction and immediately understood his meaning.

“I’ll catch up with you later, Azure Dragon. There’s someplace I need to be. I don’t want to keep them waiting,” Benny said.

Everyone’s curiosity piqued.

Why isn’t he leaving with Azure Dragon?

Where is he going?

“Alright, Mr. Quinton. I’ll see you soon,” Azure Dragon said, then turned toward the media reporters, warning, “You can shoot all the pictures you want and report about this, but don’t let it affect Mr. Quinton or you’ll be sorry for this!”

Azure Dragon’s words made the reporters’ blood run cold.

Thank goodness he didn’t chase us away.

We can still report something newsworthy.

Under the watchful eyes of thousands of people, Benny slowly walked to the back.

Everyone was eager to know who was picking him up.

Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!

At that moment, the sound of an engine roaring filled the air.

A Porsche sports car screeched to a halt.

Iris got down from the car and stormed toward Levi. “Levi Garrison, what the hell are you doing here? Come with me now to Everest Entertainment to apologize! The company is about to be ruined because of you!”

“For what? Can’t you see I’m waiting to pick up someone?” Levi said irritably.

“Is there even anyone for you to pick up? Come with me now! There are zero sales on our new products, do you know that? We’re going to lose a lot of money! At least 1.8 billion!”

“It’s all for your fault! We wouldn’t have lost so much if it weren’t for you!”

At that, Iris grabbed Levi’s arm and was about to leave.

She had her back facing the crowd, so she didn’t know what was going on and that Benny and his assistant were walking toward them.

Levi tried to contain his rage. “Just leave! The person I’m picking up is coming soon!”

“No way! Unless I die today, Levi, you are coming with me to Everest Entertainment!”

Iris was unyielding as she tried to pull Levi away.

“Are you here to pick me up, miss?” a voice suddenly rang out from behind Iris.

When Iris looked back, her heart did a somersault.
She had never be worthy to pick you up

CHAPTER 300
Noah, Lil Lacey and the others quickly turned on their phones and were petrified when they saw the news.

The Great Doctor has become the spokesperson of Morris Group’s products?

“T-T-This…”

Noah blanched, Lil Lacey’s blood froze, and Amelia’s jaw dropped.

It was then that the market dynamics on Noah’s laptop suddenly changed, showing that the first batch of Morris Group’s new products was sold out!

That was a one billion order!

“Mr. Quinton, Ms. Anabelle, nice to meet you,” a stout man greeted. “I’m Teddy Fords, the owner of Stardust Medical Equipment Corporation, and I’ve just purchased all of the first batch of Morris Group’s products”

Iris was taken aback. Did he just buy a billion worth of products in one breath?

Benny nodded. “Thank you for your support! I can guarantee with my reputation that these are the best products you can ever get.”

“Haha, don’t worry, Mr. Quinton. I will definitely contribute to the medical community. I’m planning to donate some of the products to hospitals in the rural areas,” Teddy said.

Levi and Benny looked at each other.

That was the outcome that they wanted to see.

At this point, Iris and Morris Group’s phones were exploding with calls after calls.

“Hello, Ms. Anabelle. I’m from Sphinx Bio-Pharmaceutical. I want to place an order for five hundred million.”

“Hello, is this Morris Group? I’m from Olympus Hospital Holding Company from South City. We would like to make an eight hundred million order.”

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m calling from the Ministry of Health from South City. We would like to order two batches of your company’s products!”

Iris was scared out of her mind.

In just a short while, they had received over a hundred orders from almost every part of Erudia.

This was about seventy to eighty times more than the number of products they had planned to manufacture.

So much so that the orders of many companies had to be scheduled for the next year, and some companies had even paid the deposit.

No one had seen this coming at all!

It was mainly the effect of Benny’s reputation, and various other factors such as product quality and price, that contributed to such a result.

Iris and the senior executives were lost for words.

The calls were still coming in one after another, with more and more orders being made.

At this rate, ten production plants wouldn’t suffice!

Right then, the deans and leaders of various major hospitals in North Hampton had arrived.

While they were here to meet the Great Doctor in person, they also wanted to order a batch of medical equipment that they could use clinically.

Iris could only shake her head helplessly as Teddy had bought all their products.

“Hmm? Sure, you can!” Levi spoke up. “Morris Group has long prepared a batch of products for major hospitals in North Hampton for clinical use.”

Iris looked dazed.

When did this happen?

Why didn’t I know anything about this?

Isaiah stepped forward and explained, “The boss had asked me to produce more. He foresaw that these products wouldn’t be enough.”

“…” Who on earth is this boss? Is he a prophet?

Looking at Levi, who was standing next to Benny, Iris suddenly had a suspicion that Levi was the mysterious boss.

What am I thinking? How could Levi be the mysterious boss?

She shook her head and blocked the thought out of her mind.
Your undignified mind will not be able to comprehend that Levi is your big& mysterious boss 🤪😜😝

This will be all for today, enjoy your weekend and provide feedback too
Wow,I really enjoy the resources you bestow upon us to cultivate with

Thanks a lot for these resources ☺️☺️

CHAPTER 289
“I’m going to beg her!” Iris answered.

Levi disregarded her and went to the office of the technical department, drinking tea and smoking cigarette while Iris went to Everest Entertainment personally to negotiate with them.

However, the other party was adamant about terminating the contract.

“Unless you fire him after he kneels before me and apologizes to me or end of discussion!”

Lil Lacey gave Iris only one way out.

“Yes, that bastard must come and apologize on his knees!”

They were firm in their decision.

Iris’s face paled.

“I can make the decision to fire him, but I need to ask him about the apology. I’ll go back and figure this out!”

No sooner was Iris out of earshot than Lil Lacey and the others burst into laughter.

“You dare to challenge us, Levi Garrison? You’re dead meat!”

Lil Lacey’s eyes were loaded with hatred.

After returning to the company, Iris immediately went to look for Levi.

“Come, follow me to Everest Entertainment!”

Levi looked stunned. “For what?”

“To apologize! They said as long as you apologize to them on your knees, and then I fire you, they will overlook this matter!”

Iris bit her lips. “I can only sacrifice you for the greater good of the company. But don’t worry, I’ll compensate you once you apologize to them.”

Levi shook his head. “You’re asking me to kneel down and apologize to them? Hell no! They should be the ones on their knees apologizing and begging us to sign them!”

Iris’s temper sparked at Levi’s attitude.

He’s the one at fault. Why isn’t he trying to solve it?

“Levi Garrison, you’re the one who created this mess. Are you going to take care of this or not?” Iris asked coldly.

“Over my dead body!”

Levi was very resolute.

“Fine, I’ll get someone who can talk some sense into you!”

Iris left in a fit of pique to call Zoey, telling her the whole story.

Shortly after, Levi received a call from Zoey.

“Listen to me, Levi. Go and apologize to them. The interest of the company is more important, after all,” Zoey said.

“I won’t! How could I apologize on my knees to some trash? Besides, I didn’t do anything wrong!”

Levi stood his ground.

“Okay, even if you’re right, you have to think about the interest of the company, no? And Iris and me? A man has to take responsibility. Besides, it’s because of you that this happened,” Zoey said.

“There’s no way I will apologize! I won’t apologize even if you kill me!”

“You disappoint me so much!”

Zoey hung up the phone in anger.

Knowing that Levi wouldn’t go to apologize no matter what, the entire company was pointing fingers at Levi, including the canteen ladies and uncles.

“Look at him sitting there eating shamelessly.”

“He’s a useless piece of sh*t! Does he really think he has the power? He’s nothing without Isaiah!”

“He should have just apologized and get it over with. Does he think he can stay in the company forever?”

Levi felt a little aggrieved at the murmurs of dissent coming his way.

I didn’t do anything wrong.

Why do I have to bear the consequences?

Why do I have to get on my knees and apologize?

What is wrong with this world?

Levi would rather die than apologize.

Iris couldn’t help it either.

On the other side, Lil Lacey had found out that Levi had turned his nose up at their demand.

“Okay, Amelia. Let’s show them what we got!” she sneered. “I’m going to cut off their publicity channels, including their ambassadors. Let’s see what they can do.”
This Amelia is playing with fire 🔥

Your undignified mind will not be able to comprehend that Levi is your big& mysterious boss 🤪😜😝
Not in weirdest dreams will she imagine that

CHAPTER 300
Noah, Lil Lacey and the others quickly turned on their phones and were petrified when they saw the news.

The Great Doctor has become the spokesperson of Morris Group’s products?

“T-T-This…”

Noah blanched, Lil Lacey’s blood froze, and Amelia’s jaw dropped.

It was then that the market dynamics on Noah’s laptop suddenly changed, showing that the first batch of Morris Group’s new products was sold out!

That was a one billion order!

“Mr. Quinton, Ms. Anabelle, nice to meet you,” a stout man greeted. “I’m Teddy Fords, the owner of Stardust Medical Equipment Corporation, and I’ve just purchased all of the first batch of Morris Group’s products”

Iris was taken aback. Did he just buy a billion worth of products in one breath?

Benny nodded. “Thank you for your support! I can guarantee with my reputation that these are the best products you can ever get.”

“Haha, don’t worry, Mr. Quinton. I will definitely contribute to the medical community. I’m planning to donate some of the products to hospitals in the rural areas,” Teddy said.

Levi and Benny looked at each other.

That was the outcome that they wanted to see.

At this point, Iris and Morris Group’s phones were exploding with calls after calls.

“Hello, Ms. Anabelle. I’m from Sphinx Bio-Pharmaceutical. I want to place an order for five hundred million.”

“Hello, is this Morris Group? I’m from Olympus Hospital Holding Company from South City. We would like to make an eight hundred million order.”

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m calling from the Ministry of Health from South City. We would like to order two batches of your company’s products!”

Iris was scared out of her mind.

In just a short while, they had received over a hundred orders from almost every part of Erudia.

This was about seventy to eighty times more than the number of products they had planned to manufacture.

So much so that the orders of many companies had to be scheduled for the next year, and some companies had even paid the deposit.

No one had seen this coming at all!

It was mainly the effect of Benny’s reputation, and various other factors such as product quality and price, that contributed to such a result.

Iris and the senior executives were lost for words.

The calls were still coming in one after another, with more and more orders being made.

At this rate, ten production plants wouldn’t suffice!

Right then, the deans and leaders of various major hospitals in North Hampton had arrived.

While they were here to meet the Great Doctor in person, they also wanted to order a batch of medical equipment that they could use clinically.

Iris could only shake her head helplessly as Teddy had bought all their products.

“Hmm? Sure, you can!” Levi spoke up. “Morris Group has long prepared a batch of products for major hospitals in North Hampton for clinical use.”

Iris looked dazed.

When did this happen?

Why didn’t I know anything about this?

Isaiah stepped forward and explained, “The boss had asked me to produce more. He foresaw that these products wouldn’t be enough.”

“…” Who on earth is this boss? Is he a prophet?

Looking at Levi, who was standing next to Benny, Iris suddenly had a suspicion that Levi was the mysterious boss.

What am I thinking? How could Levi be the mysterious boss?

She shook her head and blocked the thought out of her mind.
Iris, prepare because you'll be shocked for the rest of your life soon

I

love it this way because it distinguish itself from other story ...for me now I have pictured each fonts for the stories I am reading in each thread they are different from each other
Thanks for the feedback, I will keep this font settings then

I'm very occupied this week but I will drop something soon

It might not be much but update is coming

CHAPTER 301
As Morris Group’s representative, Isaiah made an announcement to the crowd, “We plan to donate these products to all the hospitals, in order to show our support towards the medical field!”

Clap, clap, clap…

Benny Quinton was the first to clap.

The members of the media and public soon followed suit.

Morris Group had successfully boosted its reputation, gaining the public’s favor.

Even the company’s share price had risen steeply. All the other businesses owned by or related to Morris Group reaped the benefits as well.

In the afternoon, over twenty famous artists declared that they would help, in publicizing all of Morris Group’s products for free.

This was another impactful news that affected a lot of parties.

The support provided by the artists had contributed to increasing Morris Group’s sales, and their actions also reflected well on their public images, as celebrities.

Evidently, artists and entertainment companies soon

reaped the benefits of Morris Group’s prestige, as the netizens had started to applaud their charitable gestures.

Meanwhile, at Everest Entertainment.

Noah was infuriated upon seeing the news.

Slap!

He slapped Lil Lacey’s face mercilessly. “Look what you’ve done, you b****!”

Lil Lacey covered her face in a daze.

“Do you know why Levi Garrison was reluctant to apologize? Well, it’s because he couldn’t care less about both of you!”

Noah slapped Amelia.

Amelia was aggrieved.

“If I hadn’t listened to your plan previously, Everest Entertainment would’ve become a famous corporate industry, here in Erudia. Our company’s market value could’ve been multiplied by hundredfold!”

Noah trembled in anger.

“We weren’t aware that Morris Group was so formidable. We were fools to think that we were above the collaboration they’d proposed previously.”

Lil Lacey sobbed.

She had regretted her decision as well. If I’d continued to help Morris Group in publicizing their product, I would’ve achieved a great leap in my career, making my transition from a net idol to a famous star!

“Let’s go. Let’s apologize to Morris Group. Hopefully, they’ll be willing to provide us with a second chance. They must’ve chosen us previously because we’d possessed the merits they were looking for,” Noah surmised immediately.

They were unaware that it was Iris who had made the final call. Morris Group’s decision-makers were not involved in this matter.

Soon, all the executives of Everest Entertainment led Lil Lacey and ten other artists over to Morris Group.

Iris sneered when she saw the group of people, “What’re you doing here?”

“We’re aware that we’ve made a mistake, Ms. Anabelle! We’d acted like a bunch of ignorant fools in the past! Why are you all just standing there? Kneel and apologize to Ms. Anabelle at once!”

Lil Lacey and all the other artists knelt on the floor, after receiving Noah’s order.

Iris fell into a daze.

She was reminded of something that Levi had told her previously. They should be the ones apologizing to us.

Iris could not believe that Levi’s words had come true.

“Ms. Anabelle, Everest Entertainment is willing to collaborate with your company, without asking for any remuneration. We will provide you with as many artists as you require. Feel free to utilize our publicity channel too…”

Noah was desperate for the partnership with Morris Group to fall through.

He was offering Iris all kinds of free services.

“That’s right. We were fools in the past. From the way we see it now, Morris Group’s products are the best!” Lil Lacey piped up.

Amelia pleaded with Iris, “Can you please consider our offer? We are providing free promotional services to both you and your company. This is certainly a deal that will greatly benefit Morris Group.”

Iris and the other executives were dumbfounded.

They’d been so arrogant previously. Now, they’re kneeling before us, requesting for us to accept their free services, making this collaboration possible? They’re only doing this because of Morris Group’s current influence in the industry. Nonetheless, it’s not a bad idea to have a group of artists, promoting our products at no cost…

“No! I can’t allow unethical artists, such as yourselves to taint Morris Group’s reputation!” Levi rejected their offer.

Iris frowned. “Go away, Levi Garrison! You don’t have the right to speak here.”

CHAPTER 302
Although Morris Group’s crisis was resolved, Iris did not think that Levi had anything to do with the matter.

We’d managed to turn the situation around because of the big boss’s strategy. Levi Garrison is merely here because of Isaiah Wade’s assistance. How dare he make the decision for us? Does he really believe that he is one of the company’s leaders?

“Let me make this clear, Levi. Although our previous discussion with Everest Entertainment ended on an unhappy note, they’ve now returned to apologize to us, with their utmost sincerity. Their offer to become our ambassador without any charge will be beneficial to the company!” pronounced Iris.

From Iris’s point of view, any free labor should be utilized by the company, regardless of their work ethics.

That was the norm she had practiced, after spending years, working abroad.

Iris prioritized only the economic growth of the company. She did not care for the other details.

“No! Their personalities are rotten. They’re only here to apologize to us because of how well we’re doing. Why didn’t they express their regrets in the last two days?” Levi glanced at Noah and the others. Then he announced coldly, “Get lost! Morris Group will never collaborate with you!”

Lil Lacey was mad.

She wanted so badly to strangle Levi to death. Iris Anabelle had already agreed to our proposal. How dare he reject our offer? Levi Garrison is indeed Everest Entertainment’s enemy!

Noah accused angrily, “Ms. Anabelle, I wasn’t aware that a mere entry-level staff in Morris Group was making all the big decisions for your company.”

Iris was angered by Noah’s mockery.

There were many reporters at the scene, after all.

I can’t let this news spread, to the public. Otherwise, Levi’s behavior will taint my reputation as Morris Group’s vice-president. ”Stand aside, Levi. You’re not qualified to speak here!” Iris chided.

Then, she looked at Noah and his artists. “Mr. McCormick, believe that this collaboration is feasible.”

“That will never happen!” Levi’s voice sounded out.

“Who do you think you are? Do you think you’re the big boss?” Iris bellowed.

“That’s right. I am the big boss, and this is the big boss’s decision!” Levi stared at Iris.

Kirin’s voice reverberated inside the venue, just as Iris was about to accept Everest Entertainment as their ambassador. “Ms. Anabelle, the big boss doesn’t want Morris Group to collaborate with Everest Entertainment. We are placing their names on the blacklist!”

Kirin showed up at that moment.

“The artists from Everest Entertainment are uncivilized. They’d hit passers-by on the street and they’d even resorted to threatening their fans. The media has repeatedly exposed their despicable acts. Mr. Quinton has selected us, so how can we choose to collaborate with lowly people as such? What will happen to our company’s prestige if we do that?”

Iris’s face flushed red after listening to Kirin’s speech.

She was too profit-oriented, neglecting all the other elements in conducting a business.

However, Kirin’s words had caused her to think twice.

I have to change my business philosophy. A company requires a good reputation, to win over the public’s favor. Only then can we maximize our gain!

The media began criticizing Everest Entertainment’s lowly behavior. They even exposed the news of Morris Group blacklisting Everest Entertainment to the public.

Soon after, Levi handed a USB over to the reporters.

The USB contained a video of Lil Lacey hitting a worker, throwing her rubbish onto the streets.

Levi had ordered Phoenix to repair the phone, extracting the video saved inside the device.

Lil Lacey’s career was doomed, right after the videos were leaked.

Netizens flooded the Internet with their dissatisfaction and anger towards Lil Lacey’s behavior.

Everest Entertainment’s future became bleak, all of a sudden, as Lil Lacey and the other artists were nearing the end of their careers.

No entertainment company would dare to sign a contract with them after such an incident.

Levi walked up to Iris and chided with a smile, “I’ve told you, haven’t I? These ambassadors aren’t suitable for our medical products. Mr. Quinton is the best candidate!”

Iris put on a disdainful smile. “Why are you behaving as if you were the one who’d invited Mr. Quinton to collaborate with us?”

CHAPTER 303
“I did invite him!” Levi exclaimed.

“Hmph! Our big boss invited Mr. Quinton. You’ve got nothing to do with this matter,” Iris sneered.

“That’s enough. Let’s stop bickering. Focus on the work at hand! How can you waste your time arguing with me? The upcoming tasks will prove to be a challenge!” Levi smiled.

Iris recollected her thoughts. Morris Group’s workload will increase exponentially from now on. We will be busier than ever. However, this is what I’m hoping for. I can finally put my capabilities on full display with this opportunity.

Zoey visited Levi to apologize to him after she was made aware of the turn of events.

“I’m so sorry! Nonetheless, you’re awesome. You’d known of the big boss’s plan because you were following Isaiah around.” Zoey gave Levi a thumbs-up. “You’re so lucky, getting to meet Mr. Quinton. Do you know how jealous mother is? Mr. Quinton is her idol! She’s telling everyone who would listen to her in the hospital that her son-in-law drove Mr. Quinton around! She’s so proud of that.”

Levi asked her cheerfully, “Would mother and father like to meet Mr. Quinton?”

“Of course! Even I wish to meet with him. What more of my parents!” Zoey answered immediately.

“Okay. You should inform them to prepare dinner and a bottle of good wine when you’ve arrived home. I’ll invite Mr. Quinton to our house tonight, so that mother and father can meet with him!”

Zoey asked Levi with uncertainty as she thought that she had miscomprehended his words, “What? You’re inviting Mr. Quinton over to our house? Your joke isn’t funny at all!”

“I’m speaking the truth. Have I ever lied to you before?”

Zoey thought to herself, Levi did realize all of his promises due to some coincidences. Indeed, he has never lied to me.

“Okay. I’ll trust you this time. However, I cannot guarantee that my parents will share my sentiment.”

Zoey informed her parents of Levi’s intention when she returned home.

“Hmph! Nonsense. Do you know who Benny Quinton is? Do you think Levi Garrison is qualified to invite him over?” Aaron jeered.

“That’s right! I doubt Levi can achieve this. He couldn’t have achieved such a feat, even in his prime, six years ago. Today, Mr. Quinton had rejected the requests of the wealthiest man in North Hampton, along with the requests of the members of the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce!” Caitlyn shared Aaron’s point of view.

Zoey asked, “Do we have to prepare the dinner then?”

“Why do we need to prepare anything? You’re the only one who would believe in Levi’s joke.” Aaron answered.

Zoey was convinced by her parents that Levi was merely kidding. We’re talking about Benny Quinton, after all. He’s one of the most prominent figures in the medical field!

They refused to dwell any longer in that matter and continued with their tasks, afterward.

Soon enough, it was eight in the evening.

Someone knocked upon the door.

Zoey headed over, with the intention to unlock the door.

She turned around and walked back into the house without saying a word after she had seen Levi.

“Hey, where are you going, honey? You should welcome our guest. Where’s father and mother? Ask them to come to the door as well.”

Zoey was taken aback by Levi’s response.

She turned around and saw another person behind him..

Zoey was shocked to her core.

“Hello, Ms. Lopez! I’m here to visit you and your family!” Benny Quinton greeted her with a smile.

Boom!

Zoey’s vision went dark, as she nearly passed out from astonishment.

Benny Quinton! It’s Benny Quinton in person! He’s really here!

Aaron and Caitlyn marched towards the door as they heard the commotion outside.

“What’s the matter? Is there a guest?”

Aaron and Caitlyn looked in Levi’s direction.

Boom!

The two of them were astounded by the person standing before their eyes.

Thump!

Aaron slipped, slumping onto the floor.

Bam!

Caitlyn fell upon the floor, with a loud thud.

That’s Benny Quinton!