This is why i love iphone

Hakimu

Immortal Village Hero
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I really like apple iPhone because its software (ios) is secure and lightweight also it was built for iphone hardware that gives smoothly experience

Than android that is not created for a specific hardware (many companies produce phones with android) also its not lightweight when Google serves are included

Last is apps in ios are well optimised than in android with apple's strictly policy there is few threats cases

I used iphone 6 plan, 7plus only but i think its better than many android phone i use

Now am using Samsung galaxy a04e with 3gb of ram and 64rom runninga android 14 and oneui 16.1 I SEE THIS PHONE STRUGGLING TO RUN ITS SOFTWARE SOMETIMES IT CRUSH AND STUCK

Thats sucks but one bad thing in apple's device is that they want you to be in their ecosystem

Lets discuss new iphone 16
Gily emeka King of Dragonmarsh Ruthless Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

And all other members

Sorry for bad english

Sorry for bad english
It’s a trending phone that’s why iPhone remain the topic today while Samsung is a phone for the matured and big wigs as for android phones it’s a phone for the starters but for me I prefer iPhone because if I want to resell I can with gains that’s why I prefer iPhone

If you have the right budget go for iPhone ( I prefer iPhone 13 pro max) if you can get one with more than 90% battery health then go for it.

Pros:
It will never get slow
Always optimised (apps or iOS)
Great battery life (13 pro max or 15 pro max)
Easy to eyes ( since i use eye glasses)

Cons:
It feels a bit bulky
Doesn't support well with the 3rd part accessories.
Green display(13 pro max only after latest updates though not all but repairable)
Less customizable facility compared to android.

Last edited:
I am an android fan because of many reasons but I'm not anti-iphone as I also like some of iphone features like photos are more beautiful taken on my iphone than on my samsung. There will be a never ending comparison between android and ios. Most are valid comparisons but many others are not. Before comparing we need to know what we are looking at.. software vs software and hardware vs hardware are valid. But when people start to mix the comparison like software vs hardware, then I will go out of that discussion. Iphone 15 vs Galaxy A15 is not a valid comparison at all because the level of technology used to create hardware on both phones are like earth and the sky. If we want to compare ios phone with android phone, make sure the level of hardware is similar.. like iphone 15 vs Galaxy S23 for example. All iphones are premium phones non of them can be compared to low level android phone like galaxy A15. Crush and stuck happened because of low level hardware like ram and processor, not because of android. Lightweight on iphones is because the hardware is top notch and expensive. Put android on top notch hardware like galaxy S series, it is even lighter than iphone. It's even easier to play around professional apps on android than ios for example the depth of forex analysis you can run on android is much more than what can be done on ios. On the back of all these, I am currently using both phones.. S22 ultra and iphone 14 pro max. My conclusion, with android phones you can do hell lot of more things than on iphone, but it must be a high end android phone with similar price level with that of iphone.

Last edited:
If you have the right budget go for iPhone ( I prefer iPhone 13 pro max) if you can get one with more than 90% battery health then go for it.

Pros:
It will never get slow
Always optimised (apps or iOS)
Great battery life (13 pro max or 15 pro max)
Easy to eyes ( since i use eye glasses)

Cons:
It feels a bit bulky
Doesn't support well with the 3rd part accessories.
Green display(13 pro max only after latest updates though not all but repairable)
Yes, I agree on the better battery level of iphone. But galaxy S series has lately improved a lot on this. I remember my old galaxy S8 phone is a laughing stock on its battery..

Yes, I agree on the better battery level of iphone. But galaxy S series has lately improved a lot on this. I remember my old galaxy S8 phone is a laughing stock on its battery..
Even I'm using an S23 which is on par with iPhone 15 in many aspects.

However once you dived into iPhone, you get entangled in their ecosystem and it's really rough to get out though... 😅

Android is freedom😒 no boundaries, sharing is caring ..