An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

When will Dustin rest from trouble? Well, I think Dustin will be the leader of the world at the end because he has been conquering everywhere he stepped his foot, creating great positive impression for himself. He has so much admirers too.
Iris milsk said something like "he might be the chosen one" which is yet to unfold

Chapter 1927: Not handing him over

"The one who does not act for oneself shall be punished by heaven and earth.

At this moment, for Mario, in a situation where he couldn't afford to offend either side, finding someone to take the blame was the best choice.
As for the result, it was none of his concern.

"Hmm?"

Pointed out by Mario, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brows slightly.

This old fox was faster than anyone else when it came to taking credit, and he was equally decisive when it came to shifting blame.

"That person, hand over the people inside to me, and I can grant you wealth and nobility."

Marcel turned his gaze towards Dustin, his tone carrying a hint of command.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" Dustin asked casually.

"I am Marcel, the second disciple of the inner sect of the Wanderer Dragon Sect," Mario said arrogantly, "As long as you obediently hand over the people and work for our Wanderer Dragon Sect, in the future, our Wanderer Dragon Sect will be your backing."

"What if I refuse?" Dustin asked back.

"Refuse? Hmph..."

Marcel snorted coldly, "If you refuse to hand over the person, it means you are against our Wanderer Dragon Sect. Can you bear the consequences?"

An insignificant unknown character dared to challenge the Wanderer Dragon Sect, there was only one way for him – a dead end.

"Listening to what you're saying, I really don't want to hand him over," Dustin said without changing his expression, "The patient's condition is very unstable. As a doctor, I have a responsibility to protect his safety. Whether it's Wanderer Dragon Sect or any other force, don't think about taking him away from me today."

"You brat! Do you know what you're saying?" Marcel's face darkened, threatening, "Opposing our Wanderer Dragon Sect is seeking a path to your own death. In the southwestern region, no one can protect you! I'll give you a chance to reorganize your words now, will you hand him over or not?"

"Not handing him over," Dustin said coldly, spitting out two words."

"You're courting death!"

Upon hearing this, Marcel instantly flew into a rage. He waved his hand violently and shouted, "Someone! Cripple this kid for me!"

"Yes!"

Two disciples from the Wanderer Dragon Sect immediately unsheathed their swords upon hearing the command.

"Stop!"

At this moment, Adriel suddenly shouted, "Marcel! This young brother is my friend. You better not mess around!"

"Adriel! I warn you not to meddle in this. Anyone who dares to oppose the Wanderer Dragon Sect must pay the price!" Marcel said with a dark expression.

"He's right."

Suddenly, Enzo spoke in a sarcastic tone, "This kid is arrogant and ignorant, completely disregarding our three major sects. He must be taught a lesson. I'm with Marcel this time."

"Enzo! Stop seeking personal vendettas here! If you have any grievances, come at me. Bullying the weak isn't an achievement!" Adriel glared and shouted.

"Hmph! We'll settle our score sooner or later, but not now."

Enzo turned his gaze to Marcel, smiling, "Brother Marcel, I'll cover you for Gold Blade Sect. Feel free to deal with this kid. After it's done, we'll share the spoils secretly."

"Good! I appreciate your help, Brother Enzo!" Marcel nodded, not refusing his offer.

In the current situation, eating alone was clearly difficult. However, if they allied with the Flying Snow Sect, they could dominate the scene without any worries.

"Attack!"

Marcel didn't waste any words and gave the order again.

"Capture him!"

The two disciples from the Wanderer Dragon Sect exchanged glances and immediately lunged at Dustin.

"How dare you!"

Adriel became furious, drawing his sword in an instant, ready to step forward and support Dustin.
👍👍

Chapter 1928: Advise not to act

"Adriel, your opponent is me."

At the same time, Enzo drew his sword, blocking Adriel's way.

The two were evenly matched, and it was hard to say who had the upper hand in a fight.

Although Adriel wanted to help, he couldn't withstand the combined forces of the two major sects. He could only watch as the disciples from the Wanderer Dragon Sect approached.

Just when he thought Dustin was about to be crippled, something unexpected happened.

There were two crisp sounds of "slaps."

The two disciples from the Wanderer Dragon Sect, who had just approached, were slapped away by Dustin, landing in a messy heap on the ground and unable to get up.

The entire process happened so quickly that it was almost impossible to react.

"What?"

Adriel was stunned, his face showing disbelief.

The disciples of the Wanderer Dragon Sect were elite warriors, far from ordinary opponents. Dustin had dealt with two of them in just two moves. His strength was estimated to be at the level of an innate expert.

In the context of the major sects, he could be considered an outstanding disciple.

"What? How is this possible?"

Not only Adriel but also Enzo, Marcel, and others were equally surprised at this moment.

They had initially thought Dustin was just a nobody without any sect backing, someone they could easily suppress. However, it turned out he had some real skills.

In the blink of an eye, he had defeated two elite disciples of the Wanderer Dragon Sect, which was truly unexpected.

"Kid! I have to admit, you do have some skills. No wonder you're so arrogant. However, it's a pity you've picked the wrong fight today!"

Marcel slowly took off his coat, his expression cold and proud. "Originally, I just intended to teach you a lesson. But since you injured my two junior brothers, you must pay the price in blood today!"

"I advise you not to act."

Dustin spoke calmly.

"What? Scared now? Too bad, it's already too late!"

Marcel sneered, "Now you have only two choices: either cripple yourself and apologize to my junior brothers, or I personally take action and dismantle you!"

"Scared?" Dustin suddenly smiled. "You're not entirely wrong. I am afraid, afraid that I might accidentally kill you."

His words caused a commotion in the crowd.

No one expected Dustin to be so audacious, as if he didn't regard Marcel as a threat at all.

Who was Marcel? He was the genius of the Wanderer Dragon Sect, one of the top talents in the sect. His strength had reached the later stages of the innate realm, far surpassing the two elite disciples he had sent earlier.

Challenging such a master, wasn't that seeking death?

"You arrogant brat! You're truly asking for death!"

Upon hearing this, Marcel instantly became furious. Without hesitation, he drew his sword and attacked Dustin.

Marcel's speed was incredible. In the blink of an eye, he was in front of Dustin. His sword emitted a sharp aura, breaking the surrounding plants and flowers as he moved.

The scene turned chaotic with flying sand and rolling stones, and the dust filled the air, displaying his astonishing power.

"Brother Dustin, be careful!" Adriel's expression changed, and he quickly shouted a warning.

Just when everyone thought Marcel was going for a fatal strike, something unexpected happened.

Dustin moved suddenly. He extended his index and middle fingers without dodging or avoiding, and he caught the blade of Marcel's sword between his fingers.

The previously powerful sword was instantly immobilized, unable to move at all.

The entire audience was dumbfounded.
carry on Namzul !

Chapter 1929: A single move

Buzz!

The sword in Marcel's hand trembled slightly, emitting a faint buzzing sound.

The sharp blade was caught between Dustin's fingers, and no matter how much force Marcel exerted, he couldn't advance an inch.

"What? He actually blocked it?"

Seeing this scene, everyone was shocked.

No one had expected Dustin to have such ability, catching Marcel's deadly strike barehanded.

Just how skilled was this guy?

"H-How... How is this possible?!"

Marcel's face turned pale, his mind in turmoil.

Although he hadn't used his full strength in that strike, he had put in seventy percent of his power. Ordinary innate martial artists wouldn't have been able to withstand it.

Encountering someone like Dustin, who effortlessly neutralized his attack with just two fingers, was something he had never experienced before.

"Does this guy... only know this move?"

Among the Flying Snow Sect disciples, a girl with a ponytail frowned, her expression unsightly.

Earlier in the hotel's dining hall, he had used the same move, catching her sword with two fingers, dealing her a significant blow.

Now, seeing him repeat the same technique and applying it successfully against the powerful Marcel, it was truly astonishing.

"I thought you were impressive, but it turns out this is all you've got," Dustin shook his head, his face carrying a hint of mockery.

"You've gone too far! I'll kill you!"

Feeling insulted, Marcel instantly became furious. He swiftly drew a dagger from his waist and aimed for Dustin's heart.

The dagger emitted a dark light, clearly coated with poison.

For a master at the innate level, as long as the skin was cut, it could be lethal.

"You're overestimating yourself!"

Dustin's face turned cold, and in a flash, he struck like lightning, pointing his sword directly at Marcel's chest.

Boom!

A loud bang echoed.

Marcel's dagger hadn't even touched Dustin's clothing, but he was sent flying like a cannonball, crashing more than ten meters away, slamming into the courtyard wall.

Blood sprayed from his mouth and nose, looking utterly wretched.

"Second Senior Brother!"

Witnessing this scene, the disciples of the Wanderer Dragon Sect were shocked and horrified.

They hadn't expected Marcel, who was immensely powerful, to be defeated in a single move. Even their eldest senior brother, considered the strongest genius of the Wanderer Dragon Sect, probably didn't have this ability.

"Who is this kid exactly? How can he be so powerful?"

Enzo furrowed his brow, his face growing unusually serious.

He had thought Marcel would help him vent his anger, but unexpectedly, he had been severely injured by Dustin instead. Thinking back to their earlier confrontation, he couldn't help but feel a chill down his spine.

Marcel's strength was not far from his own. If Dustin could defeat Marcel, there was a high probability he could defeat him too.

It seemed he couldn't act recklessly before the elders of the sect arrived.

"People are not always what they seem to be. I never expected Brother Dustin to possess such strength," Adriel said, astonished and delighted.

Just moments ago, he had feared for Dustin's safety, but the situation had undergone a dramatic reversal. Dustin had defeated Marcel with a single move. If news of this spread, it would undoubtedly make him famous throughout the southwestern region.
👍👍

Chapter 1930: There's no such thing as a free lunch

"Now, do you still want me to hand over the person?"

Dustin approached, looking down at Marcel from a higher vantage point, his eyes indifferent, his expression devoid of joy or sorrow.

Cough, cough...

Marcel coughed up blood, struggling to climb up from the ground, his voice bitter with resentment. "Who... who are you exactly? How dare you challenge our Wanderer Dragon Sect?!"

"Who I am is none of your business," Dustin replied calmly. "Now, while I'm still restraining my anger, you better get as far away from me as possible. Otherwise, spitting blood will be the least of your worries."

"You—!"

Marcel gritted his teeth, wanting to make a move but forcibly holding himself back.

The opponent was clearly stronger; it wasn't a wise choice to fight desperately at this moment.

When the elders of the sect arrived, he could settle the score with the opponent.

"Kid! I'll remember you! Just you wait! The humiliation today will be repaid tenfold, a hundredfold!" After leaving this harsh remark, Marcel, along with his group, slinked away.

"Why are you all still standing here? Waiting for me to invite you to dinner?" Dustin's gaze shifted, looking at the disciples of the Flying Snow Sect.

"Kid! Don't be too arrogant. The wheel of fortune turns swiftly. Soon, disaster will befall you!" Enzo glared fiercely at Dustin and then led his junior brothers and sisters away.

A hero doesn't suffer immediate losses. Even Marcel had fled; there was no point in him staying here.

As the Wanderer Dragon Sect and the Flying Snow Sect left, the remaining forces also scattered.

Although they felt unwilling, they knew deep down that snatching someone from Dustin wouldn't be an easy task.

Even Marcel had been defeated. Who else could be Dustin's match?

Now they only had two choices: resort to underhanded methods or invite even stronger experts to the scene.

"Brother Dustin, I didn't expect your strength to be so formidable. You truly broadened my horizons!" Adriel approached with a smile, cupping his hands in respect. Initially, he had been acting out of goodwill, but now, he genuinely admired Dustin.

"It's just some trivial tricks, nothing worth mentioning," Dustin smiled modestly.

"Brother Dustin, you're too modest. With your talent and strength, regardless of which sect you join, you'll surely be highly regarded," Adriel sincerely praised. Dustin's easy defeat of Marcel and intimidation of Enzo would undoubtedly attract the attention of various factions, making them eager to recruit him.

"Young man, don't celebrate too early. Although your strength is decent, offending the Wanderer Dragon Sect might not end well," a middle-aged man in a cloak and straw hat suddenly spoke. It was Miguel, the Sand Dragon.

"Ah, it's Senior Miguel. Nice to meet you," Adriel immediately greeted him with a bow. He hadn't noticed Miguel amidst the crowd earlier.

"I wonder what advice Senior Miguel has?" Dustin asked calmly.

"The Wanderer Dragon Sect is the strongest sect in the southwestern region, filled with numerous experts. The one you defeated, Marcel, was just a disciple. The truly formidable protectors and elders have yet to make their appearance. Once these experts step in, with your current strength, you won't be able to resist. It will be a dead end for you," Miguel warned.

"What's the meaning behind your words, Senior Miguel?" Dustin asked.

"The Wanderer Dragon Sect is very powerful, and you can't handle them alone. Fortunately, you've encountered me. I can help you overcome this disaster," Miguel said confidently.

"There's no such thing as a free lunch. Senior Miguel, you must have some conditions," Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"Smart!" Miguel smiled faintly. "I can see that you have good talent, and you're not afraid of authority. Your temperament suits my taste. Coincidentally, I have no successors. As long as you agree to become my disciple, I can not only guarantee your safety but also pass on all my lifelong knowledge to you!"
awaiting the next chapters !

Chapter 1931: Monsters in the oasis

After hearing what Miguel said, Dustin had no reaction, but it was Adriel who suddenly became excited.

"Brother Dustin, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and agree; this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" Adriel kept gesturing to Dustin.

Who is Miguel?

He is the Sand Dragon, one of the five powerhouses in the southwest, on the same level as Adriel's master.

His strength has already reached the level of a Grandmaster.

Every year, numerous martial artists wish to become Miguel's disciples.

However, Miguel is proud and unpredictable, and he has never shown interest in ordinary people, so he has remained a lone figure.

Unexpectedly, today, the proud Sand Dragon is actively seeking disciples, which is truly unexpected.

"Senior Miguel, I appreciate your kind offer, but I have no intention of taking you as my master," Dustin politely declined.

"Young man, I don't take disciples lightly. You should think it over," Miguel raised his eyebrows, quite surprised.

Given his status, he had people clamoring to become his disciples every day.

He didn't expect the person in front of him to directly refuse.

"Brother Dustin, seize the opportunity. Once you become Senior Miguel's disciple, no matter whether it's the Flying Snow Sect or the Wanderer Dragon Sect, they won't dare to harm you. Hurry and agree!" Adriel was getting anxious.

In his view, Dustin probably didn't know about Miguel's reputation, which was why he was refusing.

Being able to become a disciple of a martial arts Grandmaster is a tremendous opportunity in the entire martial world. After all, Miguel had never taken disciples before, so if Dustin agreed, he would be a true inheritor and his future would be boundless.

"Thank you, Senior Miguel, for your kind offer, but I truly have no desire to take you as my master," Dustin shook his head again.

"Brother Dustin! You are... Oh!" Adriel was both angry and frustrated, stomping his foot in place, looking like he regretted not being able to mold Dustin.

Now that Dustin had offended the Flying Snow Sect and Wanderer Dragon Sect, he was in constant danger without a powerful protector. If he became Miguel's disciple, not only would his safety be assured, but his martial cultivation would also advance significantly. It was a win-win situation. Adriel couldn't understand why Dustin was so stubborn, especially since he had given clear advice.

"Alright, if you're unwilling to take me as your master, I won't force you. I, Miguel, can certainly find a suitable disciple elsewhere. I can only say that we're not destined for this," Miguel said indifferently.

He had given Dustin two chances, but the other party didn't cherish them.

With his status and position, he couldn't beg someone to become his disciple.

"Forget about the disciple matter for now; let's talk about the situation of the person inside."

Miguel suddenly changed the subject and continued, "I believe you should be well aware that this person is a hot commodity right now, and all major forces will be competing for him. With just a few of you, you probably won't be able to protect him. However, if I join, the situation will be different."

"Senior Miguel, are you proposing a trade with us?" Dustin quickly grasped the situation.

"Sort of," Miguel nodded ambiguously. "I can ensure your safety and help you resolve many problems, but the condition is that you share information with me."

"Share information?" Dustin raised an eyebrow, not making a decision yet, but looking back at Margaret.

This time, Margaret led the team, so he couldn't act presumptuously.

"No problem," Margaret said with a smile. "We're in need of additional help, and with Senior Miguel's inclusion, it's like adding wings to a tiger. Why not go for it?"

Miguel was, after all, a martial arts Grandmaster with impressive strength. He could be valuable in crucial moments. However, Margaret valued his reputation more than his power. As one of the top five powerhouses in the southwest, the title of Sand Dragon was enough to intimidate any small fry. With Miguel by their side, she hoped to encounter fewer troubles.

So, she chose to form a temporary alliance.

"A wise choice," Miguel nodded with satisfaction. "Once we enter the oasis, find the treasure, and I will reward you for your contributions."

"Then, we thank Senior Miguel in advance," Margaret smiled faintly. She was only interested in the Dragon Vein Energy and had no interest in any other treasures. Even if Miguel took them all, it wouldn't matter to her.
One hour later.

In the bedroom, Titus slowly woke up from the bed.

Thanks to Dustin's treatment, Titus's spirits had returned to normal, and his emotions were no longer as agitated as before.

"Titus, how are you feeling? Is your health improving?" Margaret brought a cup of warm water and handed it to Titus.

"Thank you, I'm much better now," Titus nodded and drank the warm water in one gulp.

After a day and night of walking in the desert, he was exhausted and thirsty.

"Titus, although it might not be the best time, we have some questions for you," Margaret got back to the main topic. "What is inside that oasis? What did you see in there?"

Upon hearing this, Titus shivered slightly, and a look of uncontrollable fear appeared on his face.

Fortunately, he wasn't as agitated as before and managed to remain stable.

"Monsters... there are many monsters in the oasis. Everyone who enters is eaten by those monsters!" Titus's voice trembled.

"Eaten?"

Hearing this, many people in the room turned pale.

Those who had previously ventured into the oasis included some innate masters. If even they had perished, how formidable must these monsters be?

"Tell us more. What do these monsters look like, and where do they come from?" Dustin asked.

"All sorts of strange and bizarre creatures, and there are so many of them that it's impossible to defend against. As for where they come from, no one knows," Titus swallowed hard, appearing quite scared.

"Besides the monsters, is there anything else inside?" Adriel suddenly asked.

He had come on this trip primarily to find treasures for his sect, and he didn't mind the danger. As long as there was confirmation of treasure within the oasis, the experts from the Gold Blade Sect would mobilize.

"I know what you're all asking. Just like you, I went there for treasure. There are indeed many treasures inside, each of great value. However, the problem is that strong monsters guard these treasures closely. The moment you get close, you're as good as dead!" Titus explained.

His words painted a grim picture of the oasis, with valuable treasures guarded by powerful and lethal monsters.

Thanks...but is it one page for today? In the writeup I saw....-1933 but I saw 1931 only

After hearing what Miguel said, Dustin had no reaction, but it was Adriel who suddenly became excited.

"Brother Dustin, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and agree; this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" Adriel kept gesturing to Dustin.

Who is Miguel?

He is the Sand Dragon, one of the five powerhouses in the southwest, on the same level as Adriel's master.

However, Miguel is proud and unpredictable, and he has never shown interest in ordinary people, so he has remained a lone figure.

Unexpectedly, today, the proud Sand Dragon is actively seeking disciples, which is truly unexpected.

"Senior Miguel, I appreciate your kind offer, but I have no intention of taking you as my master," Dustin politely declined.

"Young man, I don't take disciples lightly. You should think it over," Miguel raised his eyebrows, quite surprised.

"Brother Dustin, seize the opportunity. Once you become Senior Miguel's disciple, no matter whether it's the Flying Snow Sect or the Wanderer Dragon Sect, they won't dare to harm you. Hurry and agree!" Adriel was getting anxious.

In his view, Dustin probably didn't know about Miguel's reputation, which was why he was refusing.

Being able to become a disciple of a martial arts Grandmaster is a tremendous opportunity in the entire martial world. After all, Miguel had never taken disciples before, so if Dustin agreed, he would be a true inheritor and his future would be boundless.

"Thank you, Senior Miguel, for your kind offer, but I truly have no desire to take you as my master," Dustin shook his head again.

"Brother Dustin! You are... Oh!" Adriel was both angry and frustrated, stomping his foot in place, looking like he regretted not being able to mold Dustin.

Now that Dustin had offended the Flying Snow Sect and Wanderer Dragon Sect, he was in constant danger without a powerful protector. If he became Miguel's disciple, not only would his safety be assured, but his martial cultivation would also advance significantly. It was a win-win situation. Adriel couldn't understand why Dustin was so stubborn, especially since he had given clear advice.

"Alright, if you're unwilling to take me as your master, I won't force you. I, Miguel, can certainly find a suitable disciple elsewhere. I can only say that we're not destined for this," Miguel said indifferently.

"Forget about the disciple matter for now; let's talk about the situation of the person inside."

Miguel suddenly changed the subject and continued, "I believe you should be well aware that this person is a hot commodity right now, and all major forces will be competing for him. With just a few of you, you probably won't be able to protect him. However, if I join, the situation will be different."

"Senior Miguel, are you proposing a trade with us?" Dustin quickly grasped the situation.

"Sort of," Miguel nodded ambiguously. "I can ensure your safety and help you resolve many problems, but the condition is that you share information with me."

"Share information?" Dustin raised an eyebrow, not making a decision yet, but looking back at Margaret.

"No problem," Margaret said with a smile. "We're in need of additional help, and with Senior Miguel's inclusion, it's like adding wings to a tiger. Why not go for it?"

Miguel was, after all, a martial arts Grandmaster with impressive strength. He could be valuable in crucial moments. However, Margaret valued his reputation more than his power. As one of the top five powerhouses in the southwest, the title of Sand Dragon was enough to intimidate any small fry. With Miguel by their side, she hoped to encounter fewer troubles.

"A wise choice," Miguel nodded with satisfaction. "Once we enter the oasis, find the treasure, and I will reward you for your contributions."

"Then, we thank Senior Miguel in advance," Margaret smiled faintly. She was only interested in the Dragon Vein Energy and had no interest in any other treasures. Even if Miguel took them all, it wouldn't matter to her.
One hour later.

Thanks to Dustin's treatment, Titus's spirits had returned to normal, and his emotions were no longer as agitated as before.

"Titus, how are you feeling? Is your health improving?" Margaret brought a cup of warm water and handed it to Titus.

"Thank you, I'm much better now," Titus nodded and drank the warm water in one gulp.

"Titus, although it might not be the best time, we have some questions for you," Margaret got back to the main topic. "What is inside that oasis? What did you see in there?"

Upon hearing this, Titus shivered slightly, and a look of uncontrollable fear appeared on his face.

"Monsters... there are many monsters in the oasis. Everyone who enters is eaten by those monsters!" Titus's voice trembled.

"Eaten?"

Those who had previously ventured into the oasis included some innate masters. If even they had perished, how formidable must these monsters be?

"Tell us more. What do these monsters look like, and where do they come from?" Dustin asked.

"All sorts of strange and bizarre creatures, and there are so many of them that it's impossible to defend against. As for where they come from, no one knows," Titus swallowed hard, appearing quite scared.

He had come on this trip primarily to find treasures for his sect, and he didn't mind the danger. As long as there was confirmation of treasure within the oasis, the experts from the Gold Blade Sect would mobilize.

"I know what you're all asking. Just like you, I went there for treasure. There are indeed many treasures inside, each of great value. However, the problem is that strong monsters guard these treasures closely. The moment you get close, you're as good as dead!" Titus explained.

His words painted a grim picture of the oasis, with valuable treasures guarded by powerful and lethal monsters.
Oh goodness. So is it only one chapter per day to be released?

Oh goodness. So is it only one chapter per day to be released?
Is just becoming boring...and many people are loosing interest already! The translators are trying but I don't know if the source of the story is busy now....if I where him or her I would have just said...at the end Dustin married Natasha, Margaret, Dahlia and Abigail. Dustin also became the king of the world. Let's very body rest...

Is just becoming boring...and many people are loosing interest already! The translators are trying but I don't know if the source of the story is busy now....if I where him or her I would have just said...at the end Dustin married Natasha, Margaret, Dahlia and Abigail. Dustin also became the king of the world. Let's very body rest...
Abigail is his student

You are definitely on point buddy. 🤣😂🤣😅

Who is Miguel?

One hour later.

"Eaten?"

👍👍👍

Chapter 1932: Greenly attractive

"Ten deaths without rebirth? Is it really that dangerous?" Adriel's eyelid twitched.

Titus was a talented disciple of the Five Elements Sect, not much weaker than him in strength.

To make the other party say such words, it seemed that the monsters in the oasis were truly extraordinary.

"I'm not trying to scare you, but it's really terrifying inside. Several of my senior brothers and junior brothers were all eaten by the monsters. If I hadn't run fast and had good luck, I'm afraid they would have long been dead." Titus's face showed a painful expression.

He watched helplessly as his senior brothers and junior brothers were killed, a feeling that was truly unbearable.

"It seems that this mission is extremely dangerous!" Adriel wore a pensive expression.

Although the Five Elements Sect was not a sect in the southwestern border, its influence was not weaker than the Gold Blade Sect.

The elite disciples sent out for this exploration almost met a complete disaster, which proved the extreme danger inside the oasis.

With his current strength, it was estimated that it would be difficult to handle. They had to ask the sect's experts for help.

"As the saying goes, risks and opportunities coexist. If you want to obtain treasures, you naturally have to risk your life. There's no such thing as a free lunch falling from the sky. If any of you are afraid, you can withdraw on your own. I won't stop you," Miguel said coldly.

As a martial master, his formidable strength was his greatest confidence.

In his eyes, no matter what kind of monster, they were not worth mentioning.

"Senior Miguel, since we dared to come to the Death Desert, we are prepared for the corresponding risks. We are not afraid of death, but we don't want to die in vain. If what Titus said is true and the oasis is extremely dangerous, I think we should ask for more help, just in case," Adriel suggested.

"What you do is none of my concern. Once you enter the oasis, you can act separately," Miguel said expressionlessly.

In his eyes, most of the people present were burdens.

However, these burdens still had their uses for now.

"Titus, I have another question."

At this moment, Margaret suddenly asked, "In that oasis, did you notice anything special? Like, an especially dense spiritual energy? Greenly attractive?"

The reason she asked was that Dragon Source Energy could absorb the essence of the sun and moon and gather the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. Wherever Dragon Source Energy was present, the spiritual energy would be unusually dense, and various flowers, plants, trees, as well as insects, fish, birds, and beasts, would undergo different degrees of transformation.

"Your question reminds me." Titus nodded and replied, "The spiritual energy inside that oasis is indeed unusually dense. Cultivating inside it is like making a thousand miles of progress in a single day. If it weren't too dangerous, I wouldn't want to leave."

With his talent, as long as he stayed there for a year or two, he would definitely break through to the Martial Master realm. Unfortunately, he didn't have the courage and strength to do so.

"If that's the case, the thing I want should be inside." Margaret murmured to herself.

Before, she was only suspicious, but now, she could basically confirm that there was definitely Dragon Source Energy hidden inside the oasis.

"I've said everything I need to say. Whether you listen or not, I still want to advise you please don't go in," Titus said with a serious expression. "Being alive is better than anything else. There's no need to sacrifice your life for some external possessions."

"Thank you for the reminder; we know our limits," Margaret smiled slightly. "In addition, I have already informed your sect. They will come to pick you up tomorrow. You can rest here and recover."

"Thank you all," Titus thanked them with a clasped fist.

"Hey, kid, our team happens to lack a guide. You've been inside before. Why don't you lead us in again? As long as we find the treasure, you'll get your share!" Miguel suddenly spoke up.

"Senior Miguel, I barely managed to escape with my life. I really don't want to take such a risk again. I hope senior can forgive me," Titus said with a bitter expression.

Chapter 1933: Draw a map

The experiences inside the oasis were like an enduring nightmare for him. Just the thought of it sent shivers down his spine, and he truly didn't have the courage to go on another expedition.

"What are you afraid of? As long as I'm there, nothing can harm you. No matter how dangerous it is, I can protect you completely," Miguel said confidently.

"Senior Miguel, that place is probably not as simple as you think," Titus shook his head. "We only roamed around the periphery for a while and encountered various crises, resulting in heavy casualties. The inner areas haven't been explored at all, but I can be certain that the further you go inside, the more dangerous it becomes. The monsters will also become stronger. Even Martial Masters can't afford to be careless."

"Kid, aren't you exaggerating a bit? You're just an Innate Martial Artist, how do you know the strength of a Martial Master?" Miguel said dismissively. "Besides, I'm not an ordinary Martial Master. A few monsters are nothing; I can deal with them in minutes."

"Senior Miguel, your strength is undoubtedly unquestionable, but there are too many unknowns hidden inside the oasis. So, we still need to be careful," Titus warned.

"Never mind, never mind. You seem to have been frightened out of your wits. I won't force you. Draw me a map and mark the routes and everything you've seen or heard. It might come in handy someday," Miguel compromised.

"That's not a problem," Titus nodded.

Compared to risking his life, drawing a map was nothing.
At this moment, inside the village's teahouse.

Marcel and Enzo were having a secret conversation.

Due to Dustin's strength, disciples from the Wanderer Dragon Sect and the Flying Snow Sect had temporarily formed an alliance.

"Brother Marcel, you were injured just now. This is our Flying Snow Sect's Snowflake Golden Pill. It's incredibly effective for internal injuries. You might want to give it a try," Enzo suggested.

Enzo took out a bottle of pills and handed it to Marcel.

"Thank you, Brother Enzo!" Marcel didn't hesitate. He opened the bottle and popped two pills into his mouth.

The Snowflake Golden Pill was a unique secret medicine of the Flying Snow Sect, known for its ability to clear meridians, invigorate blood, and dispel stasis.

As expected, after taking the pill, the surging blood and energy in Marcel's body quickly became smooth.

"Brother Marcel, I've inquired about it. The person who injured you is called Dustin Rhys. He's a bodyguard hired by that masked woman. He might be young, but he's skilled. Fortunately, he's not that extraordinary. Dealing with him shouldn't be too difficult," Enzo shared all the information he had gathered.

"Hmph! I don't care who that kid is. Daring to challenge our Wanderer Dragon Sect, he'll have to pay the price in blood!" Marcel said bitterly.

"Brother Marcel, what do you plan to do? Shall we ask the seniors of the sect for help?" Enzo asked tentatively.

"For such a small matter, there's no need to bother the senior members of the sect. I am more than enough to handle it alone!" Marcel declared.

"This Dustin is quite powerful, and there's also Adriel from the Gold Blade Sect causing trouble. A direct confrontation might not be in our favor," Enzo advised.

"There are many ways to kill a person. Confrontation head-on is the worst option," Marcel shook his head.

"Oh? Does Brother Marcel have a plan already?" Enzo raised an eyebrow.

"As the saying goes, it's easy to dodge a spear in the open, but hard to guard against a hidden arrow. I just need to employ some methods, and I can easily take his life. Just watch and see!" Marcel's eyes glittered with a cold light.

"Is that so? I'll be looking forward to it then," Enzo smiled.

Dustin was exceptionally talented and strong, with great potential. If he became a friend, he would be a significant asset. However, if he became an enemy, he would undoubtedly be a great threat. He had to be eliminated as soon as possible!

Chapter 1932: Greenly attractive

"Ten deaths without rebirth? Is it really that dangerous?" Adriel's eyelid twitched.

Titus was a talented disciple of the Five Elements Sect, not much weaker than him in strength.

To make the other party say such words, it seemed that the monsters in the oasis were truly extraordinary.

"I'm not trying to scare you, but it's really terrifying inside. Several of my senior brothers and junior brothers were all eaten by the monsters. If I hadn't run fast and had good luck, I'm afraid they would have long been dead." Titus's face showed a painful expression.

He watched helplessly as his senior brothers and junior brothers were killed, a feeling that was truly unbearable.

"It seems that this mission is extremely dangerous!" Adriel wore a pensive expression.

Although the Five Elements Sect was not a sect in the southwestern border, its influence was not weaker than the Gold Blade Sect.

The elite disciples sent out for this exploration almost met a complete disaster, which proved the extreme danger inside the oasis.

With his current strength, it was estimated that it would be difficult to handle. They had to ask the sect's experts for help.

"As the saying goes, risks and opportunities coexist. If you want to obtain treasures, you naturally have to risk your life. There's no such thing as a free lunch falling from the sky. If any of you are afraid, you can withdraw on your own. I won't stop you," Miguel said coldly.

As a martial master, his formidable strength was his greatest confidence.

In his eyes, no matter what kind of monster, they were not worth mentioning.

"Senior Miguel, since we dared to come to the Death Desert, we are prepared for the corresponding risks. We are not afraid of death, but we don't want to die in vain. If what Titus said is true and the oasis is extremely dangerous, I think we should ask for more help, just in case," Adriel suggested.

"What you do is none of my concern. Once you enter the oasis, you can act separately," Miguel said expressionlessly.

In his eyes, most of the people present were burdens.

However, these burdens still had their uses for now.

"Titus, I have another question."

At this moment, Margaret suddenly asked, "In that oasis, did you notice anything special? Like, an especially dense spiritual energy? Greenly attractive?"

The reason she asked was that Dragon Source Energy could absorb the essence of the sun and moon and gather the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. Wherever Dragon Source Energy was present, the spiritual energy would be unusually dense, and various flowers, plants, trees, as well as insects, fish, birds, and beasts, would undergo different degrees of transformation.

"Your question reminds me." Titus nodded and replied, "The spiritual energy inside that oasis is indeed unusually dense. Cultivating inside it is like making a thousand miles of progress in a single day. If it weren't too dangerous, I wouldn't want to leave."

With his talent, as long as he stayed there for a year or two, he would definitely break through to the Martial Master realm. Unfortunately, he didn't have the courage and strength to do so.

"If that's the case, the thing I want should be inside." Margaret murmured to herself.

Before, she was only suspicious, but now, she could basically confirm that there was definitely Dragon Source Energy hidden inside the oasis.

"I've said everything I need to say. Whether you listen or not, I still want to advise you please don't go in," Titus said with a serious expression. "Being alive is better than anything else. There's no need to sacrifice your life for some external possessions."

"Thank you for the reminder; we know our limits," Margaret smiled slightly. "In addition, I have already informed your sect. They will come to pick you up tomorrow. You can rest here and recover."

"Thank you all," Titus thanked them with a clasped fist.

"Hey, kid, our team happens to lack a guide. You've been inside before. Why don't you lead us in again? As long as we find the treasure, you'll get your share!" Miguel suddenly spoke up.

"Senior Miguel, I barely managed to escape with my life. I really don't want to take such a risk again. I hope senior can forgive me," Titus said with a bitter expression.
👍👍

Chapter 1933: Draw a map

The experiences inside the oasis were like an enduring nightmare for him. Just the thought of it sent shivers down his spine, and he truly didn't have the courage to go on another expedition.

"What are you afraid of? As long as I'm there, nothing can harm you. No matter how dangerous it is, I can protect you completely," Miguel said confidently.

"Senior Miguel, that place is probably not as simple as you think," Titus shook his head. "We only roamed around the periphery for a while and encountered various crises, resulting in heavy casualties. The inner areas haven't been explored at all, but I can be certain that the further you go inside, the more dangerous it becomes. The monsters will also become stronger. Even Martial Masters can't afford to be careless."

"Kid, aren't you exaggerating a bit? You're just an Innate Martial Artist, how do you know the strength of a Martial Master?" Miguel said dismissively. "Besides, I'm not an ordinary Martial Master. A few monsters are nothing; I can deal with them in minutes."

"Senior Miguel, your strength is undoubtedly unquestionable, but there are too many unknowns hidden inside the oasis. So, we still need to be careful," Titus warned.

"Never mind, never mind. You seem to have been frightened out of your wits. I won't force you. Draw me a map and mark the routes and everything you've seen or heard. It might come in handy someday," Miguel compromised.

"That's not a problem," Titus nodded.

Compared to risking his life, drawing a map was nothing.
At this moment, inside the village's teahouse.

Marcel and Enzo were having a secret conversation.

Due to Dustin's strength, disciples from the Wanderer Dragon Sect and the Flying Snow Sect had temporarily formed an alliance.

"Brother Marcel, you were injured just now. This is our Flying Snow Sect's Snowflake Golden Pill. It's incredibly effective for internal injuries. You might want to give it a try," Enzo suggested.

Enzo took out a bottle of pills and handed it to Marcel.

"Thank you, Brother Enzo!" Marcel didn't hesitate. He opened the bottle and popped two pills into his mouth.

The Snowflake Golden Pill was a unique secret medicine of the Flying Snow Sect, known for its ability to clear meridians, invigorate blood, and dispel stasis.

As expected, after taking the pill, the surging blood and energy in Marcel's body quickly became smooth.

"Brother Marcel, I've inquired about it. The person who injured you is called Dustin Rhys. He's a bodyguard hired by that masked woman. He might be young, but he's skilled. Fortunately, he's not that extraordinary. Dealing with him shouldn't be too difficult," Enzo shared all the information he had gathered.

"Hmph! I don't care who that kid is. Daring to challenge our Wanderer Dragon Sect, he'll have to pay the price in blood!" Marcel said bitterly.

"Brother Marcel, what do you plan to do? Shall we ask the seniors of the sect for help?" Enzo asked tentatively.

"For such a small matter, there's no need to bother the senior members of the sect. I am more than enough to handle it alone!" Marcel declared.

"This Dustin is quite powerful, and there's also Adriel from the Gold Blade Sect causing trouble. A direct confrontation might not be in our favor," Enzo advised.

"There are many ways to kill a person. Confrontation head-on is the worst option," Marcel shook his head.

"Oh? Does Brother Marcel have a plan already?" Enzo raised an eyebrow.

"As the saying goes, it's easy to dodge a spear in the open, but hard to guard against a hidden arrow. I just need to employ some methods, and I can easily take his life. Just watch and see!" Marcel's eyes glittered with a cold light.

"Is that so? I'll be looking forward to it then," Enzo smiled.

Dustin was exceptionally talented and strong, with great potential. If he became a friend, he would be a significant asset. However, if he became an enemy, he would undoubtedly be a great threat. He had to be eliminated as soon as possible!
👍👍

Chapter 1934: Power cut off

The night fell quickly.

Inside the village in the desert, various forces gathered, including noble sects and unscrupulous factions, renowned martial arts masters, and infamous villains.

People of all kinds and backgrounds mingled together.

Despite their different identities and positions, everyone shared the same goal to find treasures in the oasis.

As a result, when the village became overcrowded, friction and conflicts began to arise.

The unscrupulous individuals would secretly kill and rob, while the righteous would use the opportunity to eliminate their competitors in the name of eradicating evil.

After nightfall, a bloody and chaotic situation began to spread throughout the village.

Some people met untimely deaths before they even embarked on their treasure-seeking journey.

At this moment, in the hotel near the village entrance, several people, including Dustin, Margaret, Adriel, Miguel, and Jackson, were examining a map drawn by Titus.

The map was rather hastily drawn, and without careful examination, it was difficult to understand.

The main reason for this difficulty was that the map was drawn from memory by Titus and might not be entirely accurate.

"What is this map supposed to represent? I can't make heads or tails of it!" Adriel scratched his head in frustration.

"I'm not the one for figuring out this kind of stuff. I'm only responsible for fighting," Miguel, sitting to the side, replied while sipping his drink.

He detested trouble.

"If the starting point of the map is the Deserted Village, then we have to find the oasis, which is at least a day's journey away. Along the way, we'll have to pass through two hazardous areas." Margaret pointed to the rough map, explaining as she observed it. "Here is the quicksand gathering area, and you need to be extremely cautious when passing through, or you might sink and suffocate. As for this place, the weather conditions are even worse, with ground temperatures exceeding seventy degrees. If we're unlucky, we might encounter a sandstorm."

"Really? You can understand this map?" Adriel was genuinely surprised.

"Before coming here, I researched the topography of the Death Desert and combined it with the map Titus drew. I can roughly deduce the location of the oasis," Margaret replied.

"I have to admit, in some aspects, women are more meticulous in their thinking. Unlike us, clueless men who stumble around without a plan," Adriel sincerely praised.

Although he was here to search for treasures on behalf of his sect, he hadn't made detailed preparations before coming. He was basically taking it step by step.

But Margaret was different; she had a professional team and specialized knowledge. Every step was meticulously planned, as if any unforeseen circumstances were within her control.

A woman who could lead such a large team was truly extraordinary.

"Since we've understood the map, when do we set off?" Miguel suddenly asked.

"The environment in the Death Desert is harsh, and for safety reasons, we can't use vehicles. So, before we depart, we need to prepare a sufficient number of transportation tools—camels. I've already contacted the village chief, Mario, and offered to purchase a large number of camels at double the market price. If everything goes smoothly, we should have it arranged tonight. If not, we should be fully prepared by tomorrow," Margaret explained.

Calculating the time, there should be results soon.

"Sizzle sizzle..."

While the group was discussing, the light bulb overhead suddenly began to flicker intermittently.

After a few seconds, the light bulb went out abruptly, leaving the room in darkness.

"What's going on? Did the power go out?"

The group stepped out of the room to find that the entire hotel was pitch black, clearly experiencing a power outage. Complaints were coming from other rooms around them.

"What's going on here? This place doesn't even have electricity!"

"This hotel is trash. I want a refund!"

"Where's the boss?"

At this moment, the hotel was filled with a chorus of complaints. After all, the room prices here were several times higher than those outside. The poor conditions, coupled with the power outage, made the guests particularly displeased.

"Dear guests, please be patient. There seems to be an issue with the village's electrical circuit. The village chief has sent someone to repair it, and I believe it will be resolved soon."

"Before that, I will have the waitstaff bring two candles to each room for your use."

The voice of the hotel manager came over the hotel's intercom.

Although the guests were not pleased, there wasn't much they could do at this point. They had to endure the inconvenience.

After a short while, a middle-aged woman entered Dustin and the others' room, carrying a homemade lantern.

"Dear guests, I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting. I'll light the candles for you."

The middle-aged woman first smiled apologetically, then took two candles from her bag and placed them in opposite corners of the room.

"Snap!"

As she struck a match, the candles were lit, and a faint yellowish light quickly illuminated most of the room. It wasn't as bright as the light bulb, but it was enough to see by.

"Auntie, thank you for your help," Adriel said with gratitude.

"It's something I should do. Since you're busy, I won't disturb you any longer."

The middle-aged woman smiled, holding her lantern and preparing to leave.

"Wait."

Dustin suddenly blocked the doorway, gazing coldly at the middle-aged woman and asked, "Who told you to do this?"

"Huh?"

The middle-aged woman was puzzled. "Guest, what do you mean? I don't quite understand."

"The candles, who gave them to you?" Dustin pressed.

"Oh, you mean this? It was arranged by the hotel manager. He was concerned that without electricity, you wouldn't be able to see and it might be inconvenient, so he had two candles sent to each room," the middle-aged woman explained.

As soon as she finished speaking, Dustin made a sudden move, grabbing the middle-aged woman by the neck, lifting her off the ground. He stared at her with cold eyes and questioned, "I'll ask you one more time, who was it? If you dare to hide anything, don't blame me for being ruthless!"

Seeing Dustin's actions, everyone in the room was baffled. They couldn't make sense of what was happening.

What's going on? Is this guy going crazy?

Chapter 1935: Poisonous candles

"Guest... I... I don't know what you're talking about. Please, let me go; I can't breathe."

The middle-aged woman was suspended in the air, her face turning red, and she struggled in vain, but it had no effect. In Dustin's grip, she was as fragile as a little chick, at risk of losing her life at any moment.

"Dustin, what are you doing?" Adriel furrowed his brow, puzzled.

It didn't seem like the action of a just and righteous person to assault an innocent civilian.

"Dustin! Have you gone mad? The lady kindly brought us candles, and you're hurting her. Have you no humanity left?" Jackson rebuked with righteous indignation.

On the other hand, Miguel continued to sip his drink nonchalantly, as if he were an outsider.

As for Margaret, she wore an expression of confusion but didn't speak. She knew that Dustin had a reason for what he was doing.

"This woman is a threat; she intended to harm us," Dustin said, his gaze cold as he continued to hold the middle-aged woman by the neck.

"Dustin, why do you think she wants to harm us? What's the evidence?" Adriel inquired.

"That's right! She's just a simple village woman; what evil intentions could she have? I think you're just trying to pick a fight!" Jackson declared.

He had disliked Dustin from the beginning and was seizing this opportunity to suppress him further.

"Those candles are poisoned. Inhale the fumes for over three minutes, and you'll feel dizzy and disoriented; over five minutes, and you'll suffocate to death. Tell me, does she not have evil intentions?" Dustin retorted, turning to look at Jackson as he questioned him.

Upon hearing this, the middle-aged woman's pupils constricted, and a look of fear briefly crossed her face.

"Nonsense!"

Jackson didn't believe a word of it and continued to argue, "It's just two candles. How could they be poisoned? You're just overly suspicious!"

"If you believe they're not poisoned, you can come closer and take a sniff. Let's see if you survive," Dustin responded coldly.

"You..." Jackson clenched his teeth, wanting to retort but not daring to risk his own safety.

Largely because Dustin's resolve was so unwavering, it was difficult for anyone to doubt him.

"These candles are indeed suspicious," Adriel admitted, showing his straightforward nature. He approached one of the candles, sniffed it carefully, and quickly felt dizzy. He extinguished the candle and simultaneously activated his internal energy to protect himself from the potential poison.

"Even if the candles are poisoned, it doesn't necessarily mean it was this lady's doing. She might have been used by someone else," Jackson defended himself, his face tinged with unease.

"If it's not her doing, then who was it?" Dustin coldly replied.

"Hey! I warn you not to make baseless accusations!" Jackson's complexion changed.

Although he hadn't poisoned the candles, he had entertained the idea, so he felt a bit guilty.

"If it's not you, then you better shut up and stop interfering with my questioning," Dustin warned.

"Guest, I... I don't know anything, and it's not my business," the middle-aged woman stammered in fear.

The middle-aged woman continuously shook her head, feigning innocence.

"What's the matter? Do you think I'm easy to fool?" Dustin suddenly grabbed the woman's wrist, turned her hand over, and said coldly, "Look at your hands, they have thick calluses at the base of the fingers, the kind that is left by someone who wields a knife for years. If you were just a waitress, where would you get such thick calluses?"

With these words, the woman's face finally changed.

She hadn't expected Dustin's observation skills to be so keen. Not only did he immediately detect the poison in the candles, but he also easily saw through her disguise.

This guy in front of her, who was barely in his twenties, was more difficult to deal with than an old pro.

"I'll ask one more time. Who ordered you to poison us?" Dustin asked, exerting pressure on the woman's wrist. She turned green and had difficulty breathing.

A sense of impending doom washed over her.

"I'll tell... I'll tell..."

Before she could finish, a sudden rush of wind sounded from outside the window.

"Swish, swish, swish..."

A large number of concealed weapons rained down through the window.

It was like a sudden storm, with indiscriminate attacks.

"Be careful!"

Dustin's heart tightened, and he released the middle-aged woman, turning to shield Margaret. His body shuddered, and a protective aura appeared out of nowhere, preventing all the concealed weapons from entering.

However, Dustin soon realized something was wrong. He turned around and found that the middle-aged woman had been killed by the concealed weapons. She had died on the spot.

Clearly, those concealed weapons were not meant to target him but were intended to silence her.

It was evident that the other party had been well-prepared.

"It seems that tonight's power outage was deliberate," Adriel said with a serious tone. "Fortunately, Dustin discovered it in time, or we could have been in grave danger."

"We just arrived in the village and haven't offended anyone. Who could be so ruthless?" Jackson's face showed his unease.

"Two possibilities: either someone has evil intentions, planning to kill or rob people, or it's a deliberate act of revenge," Adriel said, reminding Dustin, "Dustin, you've offended Marcel from the Wanderer Dragon Sect. You need to be careful; tonight's incident might be related to him."

"I'll be cautious," Dustin nodded.

Whether it was Marcel from the Wanderer Dragon Sect or Enzo from the Flying Snow Sect, he didn't hold them in high regard. If these people insisted on causing trouble, he wouldn't mind dealing with them directly.

"Jackson, I have a bottle of detoxification pills here. To be safe, you should have our people take one," Margaret said as she handed a bottle of pills to Jackson.

"No problem," Jackson responded, then left.

As expected, as Margaret had anticipated, anyone who had lit the candles in their rooms had been poisoned.

The person who had poisoned them intended to eliminate them entirely.

Chapter 1936: Unusual behavior

Five minutes later.

Jackson returned to the room, sweat pouring down his face, and reported to Margaret, "Miss Margaret, you were right. Most of our people have been poisoned. Luckily, we had the antidote you provided, or it would have been troublesome!"

"No one died, right?" Margaret asked.

"A few are seriously injured, unable to move, but fortunately, their lives are not in danger," Jackson replied.

"That's good," Margaret sighed in relief.

However, her eyes showed a hint of coldness.

She never provoked others easily, but she was not one to swallow her pride either.

The perpetrator used such sinister and despicable means to harm people; she would not easily forgive them.

"Jackson, select a few brothers, investigate thoroughly, and find out who is behind this. Inform me immediately if there are any updates," Margaret instructed.

"Yes!"

Jackson acknowledged and turned to leave once again.

Just now, members of his Black Scorpion team were also poisoned. He was equally furious about the mastermind behind the scenes.

"Miss, something's wrong! There's trouble at the village chief's place!"

At this moment, Brody, Margaret's trusted steward, hurriedly walked in.

"Trouble? What happened?" Margaret raised an eyebrow.

"A while ago, the village chief called, asking me to come over to receive the camels and pay the final installment. But when I arrived, I found the village chief's house in a mess, with numerous casualties. Titus from the Five Elements Clan suddenly went mad; he started killing people and was exceptionally fierce, impossible to stop," Brody said in a panic.

"How could this happen? Wasn't Titus fine recently?" Margaret furrowed her brows.

"I don't know the details, but this incident has alarmed various forces in the village," Brody said.

"Let's go, we need to see what's happening!"

After a few seconds of contemplation, Margaret decisively left the room with her people.
At this moment, at the center of the village.

Hundreds of young men, armed with weapons, were besieging a disheveled man.

The man's eyes were bloodshot, veins bulging on his face, his muscles swollen like a raging beast, looking particularly terrifying.

This man was none other than Titus from the Five Elements Sect.

But Titus at this moment was not the sickly figure from before. He was vigorous, immensely strong, and completely out of control.

Anyone who approached him would have their limbs torn apart, shredded into pieces.

In just a few minutes, more than a dozen broken bodies lay beneath his feet, the ground stained with blood.

"Die, die, die! All of you, die!" Titus kept roaring, his mouth emitting beast-like growls.

Strange black patterns appeared on his body at some point.

These patterns were extremely bizarre, resembling earthworms, spreading and extending from Titus's chest.

Wherever the black patterns passed, Titus's skin and bones would be greatly strengthened.

Despite his madness, Titus's strength had increased significantly.

For a while, no one could stop him.

"Quick! Tie him up!"

Village Chief Mario stood at a distance, loudly commanding the young men of the village.

These young men were part of the security team he had formed, specially trained and guided by experienced instructors. They were considered elite.

Dealing with ordinary bandits was a piece of cake for them.

However, today they suffered losses at the hands of Titus. In a short amount of time, more than ten people were killed or injured.

"Use the golden wire net!"

The captain of the security team made a quick decision and immediately ordered someone to bring a large golden wire net, which they collectively used to cover Titus.

"Monsters! All of you are monsters! I'll kill you all!"

Trapped within the golden wire net, Titus struggled frantically. His immense strength dragged more than ten people along as he ran.

"Quick! Charge together!"

Under Mario's command, hundreds of people rushed forward, gripping the golden wire net tightly, attempting to restrain Titus's movements.

Some people even pulled out wooden stakes and nailed the golden wire net to the ground.

"Roar! Roar!!"

Titus let out inhuman roars.

After the combined efforts of over a hundred people and the sturdy golden wire net, they finally managed to temporarily trap Titus.

"That was close!"

Mario breathed a long sigh of relief, his forehead covered in sweat without him realizing it.

After going berserk, Titus's strength greatly increased, making him extremely difficult to deal with. If it weren't for the precious golden wire net, they might not have been able to capture him today.

"Village Chief, what happened?"

At this moment, Margaret and her group finally arrived at the scene.

"Miss Margaret, you came at just the right time," Mario wiped the sweat from his forehead and hurriedly said, "I don't know what happened to Titus. He suddenly went mad and injured many of us. If it weren't for our rigorous training and excellent equipment, we wouldn't have been able to handle him."

"How did Titus turn into this?" Margaret glanced over and furrowed her brows slightly.

Inside the golden wire net, Titus's eyes were bloodshot, his face twisted in a ferocious expression.

Especially his massive and robust body was completely different from before.

If Titus was around 1.7 meters tall before, now he was close to 2 meters!

His muscles were bulging, and black patterns covered his skin.

In some places, scales even grew, making him look like a monster.

"Could it be related to the poisoning earlier?" Mario cautiously asked.

"It shouldn't be,"
Dustin, who was standing nearby, immediately denied, "I personally treated Mario's illness, and I've already cleaned the poison inside his body. There shouldn't be any hidden dangers left."

"That's strange," Mario frowned, thoughtful, "He was perfectly fine before. How did he suddenly go mad?"

"Village Chief, did Titus exhibit any unusual behavior after we left?" Margaret suddenly asked.

"Unusual behavior?"

Mario thought carefully and then shook his head, saying, "It seemed like there was nothing unusual. After you left, Titus went back to his room and slept. There was nothing special during that time. It wasn't until just before the incense stick burned out that I sent someone to bring him food, and that's when I found out he had gone crazy."

"Dustin, what do you think?" Margaret turned her head.

"Titus's body underwent a mutation. His strength has multiplied, but this kind of enhancement is extremely deadly. If it continues, Titus might explode and die," Dustin said with a serious expression.

"Not good! The golden wire net is about to break!"

At this moment, a cry of alarm suddenly erupted from the crowd.

I hope the author remember the Heirloom that Dustin's father gave to Florence that was secretly sold by Julie! We need justice!
Exactly, it's a nice setup for a future conflict. :D And more misunderstandings between Dustin and Dahlia. Just to reiterate that understated dominance. 👀