An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Chapter 2181: An unknown junior

"Tiger Fist, huh? I can do it too!"

Dustin snorted coldly, not drawing his sword, but raising his fist, gathering profound pure qi, and punching towards the golden tiger.

"Roar!"

With a deafening roar.

A huge white tiger burst out from Dustin's body and fiercely pounced towards the golden tiger.

The two tigers were similar in size, with equally terrifying momentum.

After a brief charge, they collided with a loud bang.

"Boom!!"

With a loud noise, the earth shook, and energy overflowed.

White light and golden light bloomed simultaneously, each occupying half of the sky.

Powerful hurricanes swept outwards from the point of impact, destroying everything in their path.

The remnants of the previous battle were directly swept away, leaving the area smooth as a mirror within a radius of a hundred meters.

When all the dust settled, everyone looked closely and couldn't help but be surprised.

After the confrontation, both Dustin and Cayden stood perfectly fine, unable to gain an advantage over each other.

"Isn't that something? Dustin actually can match Cayden?" Cassius widened his eyes, somewhat incredulous.

Who is Cayden? He's one of the eight elders of the World Martial Arts Club, second only to the sect master, Jeffrey.

It's rumored that Cayden's cultivation has reached the peak of Grandmaster.

Facing such a powerful opponent, Dustin can still hold his own, which is truly unimaginable.

"It seems we've underestimated Dustin's strength." Zion squinted, pondering.

"To be able to match Cayden, does that mean Dustin is on the same level as our master?" Lana was startled.

She knew Dustin was formidable, but she didn't expect him to be this powerful.

Truly, without comparison, one cannot understand the difference.

"It's strange, with Dustin's strength, he should have been able to make it onto the Heavenly Prodigy List, so why isn't his name on it?" Willa murmured to herself.

Is Dustin too low-key, or has the Celestial Mechanism Pavilion overlooked something?

"You brat! How could you know Tiger Fist? Who exactly are you?!" Cayden's face darkened, his killing intent surging in his eyes.

For the first time, he felt a threat from a young person.

To have such powerful strength in his twenties, what heights could he reach in the future?

If he hadn't offended the other party, he could naturally have put aside his pride and befriended him.

But now that they've fought, the relationship between the two sides will definitely not be reconciled.

Facing such a potential threat, with his style of doing things, he must be eliminated at the source.

"I'm just an unknown junior, naturally not worthy of Elder Cayden's attention." Dustin said lightly.

"You brat! This is your last chance. As long as you step aside now, I can pretend that nothing has happened. I can forgive all your previous offenses against me. What do you say?" Cayden narrowed his eyes and said.

"Who offended whom? It seems Elder Cayden hasn't figured it out yet. Besides, this monster is not something you can control. Leaving it behind will only harm yourself and others." Dustin said expressionlessly.

Cayden is only at the peak of Grandmaster, while the transformed lion already has the strength of an early Great Grandmaster.

Once the lion regains consciousness, Cayden won't be able to control it at all. By then, blood will surely flow like a river.

"You brat! You have no respect!" Cayden's eyes flashed with ferocity.

Chapter 2182: A huge black shadow

"Elder Cayden, enough is enough, don't dig your own grave," Dustin said impatiently.

"Fine! Since you're so ignorant, I'll grant your wish!"

Cayden was furious, no longer wasting words. His palms suddenly slapped together and then slowly pulled apart.

Golden light swirled in his palms, swiftly taking shape.

In the blink of an eye, a golden giant sword formed out of thin air.

The strangeness of his method shocked everyone.

Dustin didn't speak. With a single hand, he grabbed the sword inserted in the ground, and it flew into his hand.

"You brat! I'll make you regret your choices!"

Cayden held the sword with one hand, slowly horizontal in front of his chest. Then, with a sudden step, he shot out like a cannonball towards Dustin, and then swung fiercely at Dustin's chest.

"Boom~!"

A deafening roar was heard.

The golden sword in Cayden's hand suddenly grew to ten meters long in an instant, slashing towards Dustin like a giant blade.

Dustin didn't dodge, instead, he raised his sword to block.

"Clang!"

The sword and blade collided, sparks flying everywhere, and terrifying explosive energy surged instantly.

The ground beneath Dustin's feet collapsed, cracking into a pit.

But he stood straight, unharmed.

"Let's see how long you can hold on!"

Cayden switched to holding the sword with both hands, pressing down on Dustin's sword, continuously exerting force.

He attempted to crush Dustin directly with his overwhelming strength.

"Elder Cayden! Show mercy!"

At this moment, a shout suddenly came from afar.

Cayden suddenly turned around to see Raul leading a group of people, rushing towards them.

Among them were some experts from Infernal Mountain.

"Great! People from Infernal Mountain have finally arrived!" Cassius's face lit up with joy.

"With the support of Infernal Mountain, let's see how that Cayden old man dares to be arrogant!" Lana said indignantly.

"Something's not right. Cayden doesn't seem to intend to stop." Zion frowned.

"Is he planning to strike directly before the people from Infernal Mountain intervene?" Willa quickly realized the severity of the problem.

Given Cayden's domineering character, such a thing is not impossible.

"Die!"

At this moment, ferocity overflowed in Cayden's eyes.

The master's qi within him surged like a tide, continuously infused into the golden sword in his hand.

"Boom~!"

The golden sword began to tremble, emitting a dazzling light.

Terrifying power crazily impacted Dustin's sword like a landslide and tsunami, endless.

Willa's guess was correct. Cayden had already decided to kill, preparing to deal with Dustin thoroughly before Raul's group arrived.

For this, he didn't hesitate to use all his qi, completely giving up defense and launching a relentless attack.

"Heh..."

Facing the ferocious Cayden, Dustin smiled coldly, not confronting head-on, but suddenly dodging to the side with a vigorous step.

"Boom!"

With no obstacles, Cayden's golden sword directly slammed heavily onto the ground.

Even the hard rocky ground was split open, leaving a two-meter deep, more than ten-meter long sword mark.

"Roar~!!"

However, just as Cayden's golden sword was about to strike down, a huge black shadow suddenly struck, directly knocking him to the ground.

The terrifying force pressed Cayden unable to get up.

The sudden black shadow attack was none other Lion after transformation!

Chapter 2183: Man proposes, God disposes

The sudden attack of Lion caught Cayden off guard.

Before he could react, he was already knocked to the ground.

Lion's strength after transformation was astonishing, its claws like black iron. Cayden, pinned underneath, found himself unable to break free.

In desperation, he could only use his golden sword to block the lion's relentless claws.

"Roar~!!"

Lion kept roaring, its blood-stained mouth continuously dripping with dark green liquid.

The viscous, foul-smelling liquid sizzled when it landed on Cayden's face.

His previously intact skin rapidly decayed upon contact with the green liquid.

"Ah~!"

Cayden gritted his teeth, letting out a painful cry.

He never expected that Lion, which had just been pierced through the chest, would recover so quickly.

In just a few minutes, the wound had completely healed, which was truly unbelievable!

What was even more infuriating was that this beast still considered him a target for attack.

"Beast! Get off!"

Cayden roared, pushing with all his strength, trying to push Lion off him.

However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make any progress.

Lion after transformation already had the strength of an early Great Grandmaster. In a direct confrontation, Cayden was no match at all.

"Roar~!!"

Lion roared, its claws pressing down on the golden sword in Cayden's hands, gradually exerting more force.

Its sharp teeth drew closer and closer to Cayden's face.

With its barbed tongue, it just brushed Cayden's face, tearing off a large piece of flesh.

It was a horrifying sight to behold.

"I didn't expect that the beast would actually save Dustin. Truly, man proposes, God disposes," Cassius marveled.

"It seems that Cayden is having a hard time coping," Zion squinted.

"Hmph! That old man likes to bully others. It serves him right to end up like this!" Lana gloated.

"What a clever move to lead trouble to the east. It seems that Young Master Dustin had planned this in advance," Willa observed quietly, her eyes filled with admiration.

Others might not have noticed, but she had just seen it very clearly.

Initially, Lion's target was Dustin.

However, Dustin was already prepared and evaded Lion's attack in advance.

As a result, Lion ended up pouncing on Cayden.

Now, with one man and one beast grappling with each other, neither side was on guard.

As long as Dustin wished, he could easily take both their heads.

"You brat! You're despicable! Using this beast against me? Get it off me now!" Cayden's face was contorted with rage, shouting furiously.

At this moment, he was pinned down by Lion after transformation, unable to move. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't break free. At this rate, he would be bitten to death by the beast sooner or later.

"Elder Cayden, don't blame me for this. It's your own wicked deeds that have attracted divine retribution. This beast is just Heaven's punishment for you," Dustin stood by, watching with a detached expression.

Chapter 2184: Words are wind

"You little brat! Stop talking nonsense! Hurry up and kill this monster. I'll pretend nothing happened tonight!" Cayden angrily shouted.

"Elder Cayden, with your formidable power, why would I need to intervene? You should handle it yourself," Dustin remained unmoved.

For someone like Cayden, who would seek revenge for the slightest offense, it was better to deal with him swiftly. Of course, if Dustin were to take action himself, it might cause some trouble. Therefore, he chose to use someone else to do his dirty work.

"Roar~!!"

At this moment, Lion's blood-stained mouth was getting closer and closer to Cayden's face. However, Cayden was already exhausted and couldn't hold on until Raul's support arrived.

If things continued like this, there was only a dead end.

Seeing death approaching, the always proud Cayden finally gave in.

"You... young brother! It was my fault for offending you earlier. I apologize to you. As long as you kill this monster, I will definitely reward you afterwards!" Cayden pleaded urgently.

His tone had changed from commanding to pleading.

"Do you mean it?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"I swear, I will definitely keep my promise. Otherwise, may lightning strike me down. Is that enough?" Cayden was sweating profusely, his hands trembling visibly, clearly reaching his limit.

"Words are wind. You need to swear an oath first," Dustin said calmly.

"Okay, okay... I swear I will keep my word. If I break my promise, may heaven punish me. Is that enough?" Cayden was sweating heavily, his hands trembling uncontrollably.

"Clasp your hands together. Even if you swear, I still don't trust you," Dustin shrugged, showing no intention of helping.

"Are you playing with me?!" Cayden was so angry that he almost spat out blood.

His momentary loss of concentration caused his qi to become chaotic.

Lion's blood-stained mouth moved closer again, directly biting off Cayden's nose.

"Ah~!"

Cayden screamed in agony, his face covered in blood.

"What's wrong? Just realizing it now? Unfortunately, it's too late," Dustin sneered, his eyes filled with coldness.

For arrogant and domineering people like Cayden, they were not worth pitying.

"Ah~!!"

Cayden let out a roar of unwillingness, his entire being resembling a madman, "You brat! I will definitely tear you apart into a thousand pieces!!"

As he spoke, his arms finally gave way under the pressure and went limp.

At the same time, Lion opened its blood-stained mouth and bit down forcefully.

With a "crunch," Cayden's entire head was swallowed by Lion in one bite.

Blood gushed out from the severed neck.

Silence.

The entire scene suddenly fell silent.

Even Raul and his group, who had just arrived, couldn't help but stop in their tracks.

They were all dumbfounded, unable to believe it.

None of them had expected that Cayden, the elder of the World Martial Arts Society, who once dominated the world, would die here.

And he died in such a tragic manner.

His entire head was swallowed by the monster, leaving behind no intact dead body.

Chapter 2185: Lion in its beast form was truly terrifying

"Dead... He's dead? How is that possible?!"

"I never expected that Cayden, a prominent figure in the martial world, would die at the hands of a monster. It's truly unbelievable!"

"It's all because Cayden was too arrogant and domineering. He brought this upon himself."
Cayden's death caused a stir throughout the crowd.

No one had anticipated that such a powerful and influential figure would die so suddenly.

He was knocked down by Lion and had his head bitten off directly.

There wasn't even a chance to resist, which was truly bizarre.

"Cayden... Elder Cayden?"

Raul, who had just arrived, stared at the headless body in front of him, stunned.

Cayden, in terms of strength and status, was above him. He was an indispensable member of the World Martial Arts Society, a pillar of the organization.

All the disciples of the World Martial Arts Society who came to participate in the competition were under Cayden's jurisdiction.

His power and influence were unmatched, towering above everyone else.

However, the once glorious figure now lay before them, reduced to a headless corpse.

It was truly lamentable.

"Roar~!!"

After swallowing Cayden's head, Lion raised its head and let out a long roar towards the sky.

Its roar was like thunder, shaking the earth, causing many martial artists to cover their ears, their faces contorted in pain.

At the Grandmaster level, even a simple sound wave attack was something ordinary martial artists couldn't resist.

"Thud!"

After Lion's roar, its huge body seemed to have exhausted all its strength and collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Following that, Lion's body rapidly shrank, and its black fur, which was hard as steel, retracted into its body.

Its claws, fangs, facial features, muscles—all the characteristics of its beast form—gradually disappeared.

In just a few breaths, the previously powerful and terrifying black beast had completely transformed back into a human appearance.

Seeing this scene, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Lion in its beast form was truly terrifying.

Its speed, strength, and defense were astonishing, and even its ability to heal was beyond comprehension.

It could regenerate severed limbs and heal a shattered heart. It was practically an invincible monster.

Even Cayden, such a top-notch expert, had his head bitten off by it. If it were anyone else, they would have been even more defenseless.

Fortunately, the monster was now exhausted, otherwise who knew how many more people would have died.

"Dustin, are you alright?"

After a moment of shock, Raul finally led his group forward.

"I'm fine, but it seems like something unexpected happened to your World Martial Arts Society's Elder Cayden," Dustin said casually.

Upon hearing this, Raul's mouth twitched, momentarily speechless.

What do you mean by something unexpected? This was clearly decapitation!

"Hey! You were clearly standing next to Elder Cayden just now. Why didn't you help when you saw him being attacked by the monster?!"

Chapter 2186: Moral manipulation

At that moment, a young female disciple of the World Society suddenly questioned.

She wore a white robe, with a hint of beauty, but her eyes were rather sharp.

"Why should I help?" Dustin shrugged, saying boldly, "What does it have to do with me if your Elder Cayden was attacked? Why should I risk my life to save him?"

"You..."

The white-robed female disciple was taken aback, and she retorted, "You clearly stood by and did nothing! As a member of the martial world, you lack any sense of chivalry. Aren't you afraid of being ridiculed by others?"

"You're self-righteous, claiming to have a sense of chivalry. Then why didn't you help just now?" Dustin retorted.

He detested people who tried to morally manipulate others.

They didn't do anything themselves but were quick to criticize others from their moral high ground.

It was truly nauseating.

"I was too far away just now. If I had arrived in time, I definitely wouldn't have stood by like you!" The white-robed female disciple argued firmly.

"Oh? Is that so?"

Dustin sneered, "Elder Cayden's head is still in that guy's belly. You're so brave and righteous, why don't you help Elder Cayden retrieve his head and make a complete corpse out of him?"

"What did you say?" The expression on the white-robed female disciple's face changed.

"What? Didn't hear clearly? Let me repeat it."

Dustin pointed at Lion lying on the ground and said, "This guy ate Elder Cayden's head. As a disciple of the World Martial Arts Society, helping your own Elder find his head to complete the corpse shouldn't be too much to ask, right?"

If it's moral manipulation you want, I can do it too!

"I..."

The white-robed girl was frozen in place, feeling both disgusted and frightened, not daring to approach.

On one hand, she felt disgusted, and on the other, she was afraid Lion might suddenly awaken.

After all, she had just witnessed how ferocious it was.

This thing could even kill Cayden. If it were to wake up from the shock and casually kill her, what would she do?

"What's wrong? Scared? As a member of the martial world, as a disciple of the World Martial Arts Society, can't you even handle this little thing?" Dustin said sarcastically.

"Who... who said I'm scared? Isn't it just digging up a head? What's so great about it!"

Being ridiculed by Dustin, the white-robed female disciple immediately agreed, feeling embarrassed.

"You're so brave, then please."

Dustin gestured with one hand and stepped aside to watch the show.

Raul's group looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

As disciples of the World Martial Arts Society, it was indeed justifiable to complete the corpse for Elder Cayden.

However, Lion was only unconscious, not dead. Trying to retrieve its head by cutting its abdomen was undoubtedly risky.

If they accidentally woke up the monster, the consequences would be unthinkable.

"Gulong..."

The white-robed female disciple swallowed nervously, then lifted her sword and cautiously approached Lion.

At this moment, Lion was completely naked, motionless, only its chest heaving with heavy breaths.

"Die!"

With gritted teeth, the white-robed female disciple fiercely stabbed her sword towards Lion's chest.

Before retrieving the head, she had to deal with this potential threat to ensure nothing went wrong.

Chapter 2186: Moral manipulation

At that moment, a young female disciple of the World Society suddenly questioned.

She wore a white robe, with a hint of beauty, but her eyes were rather sharp.

"Why should I help?" Dustin shrugged, saying boldly, "What does it have to do with me if your Elder Cayden was attacked? Why should I risk my life to save him?"

"You..."

The white-robed female disciple was taken aback, and she retorted, "You clearly stood by and did nothing! As a member of the martial world, you lack any sense of chivalry. Aren't you afraid of being ridiculed by others?"

"You're self-righteous, claiming to have a sense of chivalry. Then why didn't you help just now?" Dustin retorted.

He detested people who tried to morally manipulate others.

They didn't do anything themselves but were quick to criticize others from their moral high ground.

It was truly nauseating.

"I was too far away just now. If I had arrived in time, I definitely wouldn't have stood by like you!" The white-robed female disciple argued firmly.

"Oh? Is that so?"

Dustin sneered, "Elder Cayden's head is still in that guy's belly. You're so brave and righteous, why don't you help Elder Cayden retrieve his head and make a complete corpse out of him?"

"What did you say?" The expression on the white-robed female disciple's face changed.

"What? Didn't hear clearly? Let me repeat it."

Dustin pointed at Lion lying on the ground and said, "This guy ate Elder Cayden's head. As a disciple of the World Martial Arts Society, helping your own Elder find his head to complete the corpse shouldn't be too much to ask, right?"

If it's moral manipulation you want, I can do it too!

"I..."

The white-robed girl was frozen in place, feeling both disgusted and frightened, not daring to approach.

On one hand, she felt disgusted, and on the other, she was afraid Lion might suddenly awaken.

After all, she had just witnessed how ferocious it was.

This thing could even kill Cayden. If it were to wake up from the shock and casually kill her, what would she do?

"What's wrong? Scared? As a member of the martial world, as a disciple of the World Martial Arts Society, can't you even handle this little thing?" Dustin said sarcastically.

"Who... who said I'm scared? Isn't it just digging up a head? What's so great about it!"

Being ridiculed by Dustin, the white-robed female disciple immediately agreed, feeling embarrassed.

"You're so brave, then please."

Dustin gestured with one hand and stepped aside to watch the show.

Raul's group looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

As disciples of the World Martial Arts Society, it was indeed justifiable to complete the corpse for Elder Cayden.

However, Lion was only unconscious, not dead. Trying to retrieve its head by cutting its abdomen was undoubtedly risky.

If they accidentally woke up the monster, the consequences would be unthinkable.

"Gulong..."

The white-robed female disciple swallowed nervously, then lifted her sword and cautiously approached Lion.

At this moment, Lion was completely naked, motionless, only its chest heaving with heavy breaths.

"Die!"

With gritted teeth, the white-robed female disciple fiercely stabbed her sword towards Lion's chest.

Before retrieving the head, she had to deal with this potential threat to ensure nothing went wrong.
Thanks Grandmaster Nazmul 😊

Finding herbs for curing his friend -done
Revenge on his mother's death- done
Now finding dragon viens

Don't know how many man that Dahlia was forced to marry by Florence in this gap. If Dustin is not there to intervene. She might get married 😂😂😂😂

Finding herbs for curing his friend -done
Revenge on his mother's death- done
Now finding dragon viens

Don't know how many man that Dahlia was forced to marry by Florence in this gap. If Dustin is not there to intervene. She might get married 😂😂😂😂
That would be the best part of this story

Seems like this life is not enough to completely read this novel. It's like Indian mythologies which are written by many authors.

Last edited:
Seems like this life is not enough to completely read this novel. It's like Imdian mythologies which are written by many authors.

It's simple Comrade....
Just follow one out of the many Author

Chapter 2187: Stop talking nonsense

The white-clad female disciple is very clever, and her choice is also extremely correct.

If she had first sliced open the abdomen to remove the head, it would likely have startled the unconscious Lion, thus putting herself in danger.

On the contrary, if she had dealt a fatal blow, there would have been no danger to her life.

The idea was good, but she overlooked one thing.

That is the gap in strength between the two sides.

A master-level strongman, especially one with very powerful physical strength, even if unconscious, is not so easily killed.

"Chii!"

Only a light sound was heard.

The white-clad female disciple's sword accurately pierced Lion's chest.

However, before the tip of the sword had pierced half an inch, Lion's body's self-defense mechanism activated, and its muscles instantly tensed.

Using its sturdy muscles, it firmly grasped the white-clad female disciple's sword.

"Hmm?"

The white-clad female disciple frowned and continued to exert more force to stab forward.

But no matter how hard she tried, the sword tip couldn't pierce further.

Most astonishingly, even if she tried to withdraw the sword, she couldn't.

Lion's muscles at this moment were like a pair of large iron clamps, firmly holding onto her sword, rendering her unable to move.

"How could this be?"

The white-clad female disciple's complexion turned ugly.

With so many people watching, if she couldn't even handle an unconscious person, what face would she have to call herself a disciple of the World Martial Arts Sect?

"What's wrong? Are you getting soft? Do you need my help?" Dustin sneered.

"Hmph! Stop talking nonsense here. Elder Cayden's grudge, we disciples of the World Martial Arts Sect will settle it ourselves!"

The white-clad female disciple remained stubborn.

As she spoke, she grabbed the sword hilt with both hands and then exerted all her strength, continuously pressing downward.

The sharp blade finally slowly pierced into Lion's muscles.

A trickle of fresh blood flowed from the wound.

At this moment, the unconscious Lion seemed to sense danger, and its eyelids suddenly twitched.

But the white-clad female disciple did not notice, pressing the sword with her body, continuing to stab inward.

Just as the sword blade pierced more than an inch into the chest, Lion suddenly furrowed its brows tightly and then suddenly opened its eyes wide.

In an unexpected turn of events, the white-clad female disciple was startled.

Before she could react, Lion suddenly roared, raising its hand and slapping down on the sword blade.

"Clang!"

The sword blade snapped directly.

However, Lion's palm wind continued to blast onto the white-clad female disciple's chest without stopping.

"Boom!"

A muffled sound.

The white-clad female disciple screamed and flew backward, spewing blood in mid-air, then heavily crashing to the ground.

For a moment, she couldn't even stand up.

At this moment, her face was pale, her expression terrified, and she kept coughing up blood, obviously seriously injured.

After all, even if it were Lion without transformation, its strength would be at the late master level, which was simply not something a congenital martial artist could withstand.

If it weren't for Lion's weakened body and exhausted, it had already reached its limit.

Chapter 2188: Don't be arrogant

Just that one palm strike would have been enough to turn the white-clad female disciple into a meat patty.

"Ah~!!"

At this moment, Lion roared once again.

Then, as if going mad, it directly pounced towards the white-clad female disciple.

Although Lion's transformation can break through physical limits and greatly increase strength, it has a significant downside.

That is, it's prone to frenzy.

Especially when severely injured, with weakened mental faculties, there's a high probability that the beastly nature will devour the human side.

At that point, even if it returns to human form, its behavior would be like that of a frenzied beast.

Clearly, the current Lion's brain has been taken over by its animal instincts, and out of instinct, it's rushing towards the white-clad female disciple who just attacked it.

"Raul! Save me!"

Seeing the situation turn bad, the white-clad female disciple immediately cried out for help.

Lion's palm strike just now had already injured her internal organs, and she couldn't move now, completely lacking the ability to protect herself.

"Don't be arrogant!"

After a slight pause, Raul immediately reacted.

Only to see him take a step, flash to the front of the white-clad female disciple, and then fiercely strike out at the pouncing Lion.

Lion didn't dodge or evade, continuing its charge. At the same time it received Raul's palm strike, its claws also left several blood marks on him.

"Boom!"

A muffled sound.

The frenzied Lion was knocked back more than ten meters by Raul's palm strike.

And Raul was forced to retreat two steps, secretly shocked.

Although he had the upper hand, he had almost been gutted just now.

He hadn't expected Lion's finger strength to be so strong, easily breaking through his defense.

It should be noted that the current Lion is extremely weak, far from its state after transformation.

Even so, Lion could still pose a threat to him, indicating the strength of the opponent.

"Ah~!!"

Lion, beaten back, disregarded everything and continued to roar as it charged forward.

But this time, its target changed from the white-clad female disciple to Raul.

The beast's instinct told him that Raul posed a greater threat to him.

"Bold!"

"Outrageous!"

At this moment, the people from Infernal Mountain finally moved.

Two disciples of Infernal Mountain, dressed in green Daoist robes, suddenly leaping out from the crowd, and then attacking Lion from left and right.

These two were around thirty years old, plain-looking, but their strength was exceptionally outstanding, both of them being master-level experts.

Individually, they were no worse than Raul. Together, they were unstoppable.

"Ah~!!"

Lion roared, its claws like knives, suddenly slashing towards the two disciples of Infernal Mountain.

The two disciples of Infernal Mountain didn't dodge or evade. Suddenly, a layer of golden light emanated from their bodies, blocking Lion's attack.

Then, seizing Lion's left and right shoulders in turn, they twisted and pulled.

"Crack! Crack!"

Only two crisp sounds were heard, and Lion's arms were instantly dislocated, hanging limp.

Chapter 2189: Golden Light Spell

The actions of the two Infernal Mountain disciples were extremely fast. In just a moment, they dislocated Lion's arms, instantly rendering it powerless to attack.

However, the lion did not stop; even though its arms were dislocated and it couldn't move, it still opened its mouth and roared, biting towards one of the Infernal Mountain disciples.

That Infernal Mountain disciple didn't dodge or evade; a layer of golden light appeared on his body once again.

"Bang!"

Accompanied by a crisp impact sound.

Lion's head collided with the golden light, directly knocking it back several meters.

Its facial features blurred, several teeth fell out, and it staggered around, dazed.

"What was that layer of golden light just now? It looks very powerful." Lana widened her beautiful eyes, appearing somewhat surprised.

She was very clear about Lion's strength; even without transformation and in a weakened state, it could still force back strong opponents like Raul.

However, just now, Lion's two attacks were both blocked by the golden light on the Infernal Mountain disciples, not only causing no damage but also injuring itself.

From this, it could be seen that the golden light was definitely not simple.

"The golden light that flashed on their bodies is one of the Eight Great Divine Spells of the Spiritual Spell, the Golden Light Spell," explained Willa. "The heaven and earth are profound, the myriad qi is the root; with golden light within, reflecting upon my body; terrifying ghosts and monsters, and evil spirits are vanquished; within lies thunderous might, concealed by the Thunder God's name.
The Golden Light Spell is a very powerful defensive method, extremely difficult to cultivate. But once mastered, it can render one invulnerable to blades and spears, impervious to water and fire.
Judging from the strength of these two fellow Spiritual Master, the Golden Light Spell should have reached the realm of perfection. Even master-level experts wouldn't be able to break through their defense."

Hearing this, Lana couldn't help but blink: "That powerful? Then wouldn't they be invincible in a fight?"

"Young junior sister, who would be so idle as to actively fight with the people of Infernal Mountain?" Cassius shook his head.

Even the three strongest sects in the world wouldn't dare to contend with Infernal Mountain.

To be precise, Infernal Mountain is an existence above the secular world and temples, transcendent and untouchable by anyone.

On one hand, it's because Infernal Mountain has numerous masters and profound heritage; on the other hand, it's because of the presence of the Old Celestial Master, Devin.

As the universally acknowledged number one figure, Devin's prestige and influence have never been surpassed.

There were rumors in the martial world that even if the nine strongest individuals on the Astonishing List were combined, they wouldn't be a match for Devin.

That Old Celestial Master was an existence capable of challenging a country!

"Ah~!"

Lion, which had recovered its senses, still showed no intention of retreating and continued to roar as it charged towards the two Infernal Mountain disciples.

Its consciousness had already descended into madness.

"Stubborn!"

The two Infernal Mountain disciples' expressions sank, just as they were about to strike hard, a lazy voice suddenly rang out.

"This guy is still useful; don't injure him."

At the sound of the voice, a young Spiritual Master with tattered clothes and a handsome face suddenly descended from the sky, landing lightly beside the two of them.

The young Spiritual Master held a toothpick in his mouth, his eyes slightly narrowed, looking as if he hadn't woken up yet.

"Seen, Junior Uncle!"

The two Infernal Mountain disciples immediately bowed and saluted, showing great respect.

Chapter 2190: Mountain moving

"Alright, alright, both of you step back, I'll handle this guy," the young Spiritual Master lazily waved his hand.

"Yes!"

The two Infernal Mountain disciples responded promptly and decisively stepped aside.

"Where did this young master come from? Is he really capable?" Lana was somewhat skeptical.

After all, even though Lion was weakened now, it was still a master-level expert, not someone an ordinary disciple could contend with.

"Don't worry, with him here, that mad killer won't be able to cause much trouble," Zion said confidently after taking a closer look, smiling.

"Oh? Does Brother Zion know this young master?" Cassius asked with curiosity.

"If I'm not mistaken, he should be Marlon's son, Karson, the successor of the Celestial Master!" Zion said.

"Karson?"

Cassius and Lana exchanged a glance, both feeling somewhat puzzled.

Clearly, they had never heard this name before.

"Infernal Mountain people have always been low-key; it's normal for you two not to know Karson," Zion chuckled and explained, "But I can tell you very seriously that this person is exceptionally talented, his spiritual skills are extraordinary, and he has deeply inherited the teachings of the Old Celestial Master. Although he hasn't entered the Heavenly Prodigy List, I think his true strength is even more formidable than the eighth-ranked Wesson on the list!"

Upon hearing this, the expressions of the people around changed.

Stronger than Wesson? That's quite intimidating.

"Brother Zion, are you joking? This young master looks so young; could he really be that powerful?" Lana was skeptical.

Looking at Karson's appearance, he seemed to be only seventeen or eighteen years old, even younger than her. How could he possibly compare to the strong figures on the Heavenly Prodigy List?

"Whether it's true or not, you'll find out soon enough," Zion said lightly, without elaborating further.

At this moment, the raging Lion had already roared and charged towards Karson.

It had a ferocious look as if it intended to devour him.

But Karson seemed oblivious to it; yawning lazily, he casually threw out a yellow talisman.

"Mountain-moving."

The yellow talisman suddenly emitted a soft light.

At the same time, a giant "mountain" character flashed in the air.

Immediately after, as if imbued with intelligence, the talisman suddenly plummeted from the sky and accurately stuck to Lion's back.

"Boom!"

A loud sound.

The running Lion was directly knocked down by the talisman, creating a human-shaped pit in the ground.

The scene seemed as if the talisman didn't just press down on it; it felt like a whole mountain was crushing it!

"Ah~!!"

In the pit, Lion continued to roar incessantly, its expression extremely ferocious.

However, apart from being able to slightly move its head, its body was completely immobilized by the talisman, unable to even twitch a finger.

"Soul-binding."

Karson flicked another blue talisman and stuck it on Lion's forehead.

The next moment, Lion's roar abruptly ceased.

Its expression froze completely, even its savage gaze instantly turned empty, as if its soul had been drawn away.

And from start to finish, Karson maintained a tired demeanor, showing no signs of vigor.

This scene shocked everyone present.

Could this be the method of the Infernal Mountain disciples? Truly unimaginable!

Chapter 2191: Wait a minute

Karson's miraculous methods amazed the martial artists.

They hadn't expected that just two simple talismans would have such tremendous power, easily subduing Lion.

"No way? Did he just suppress the leader of the killers?" Lana widened her beautiful eyes, looking somewhat astonished.

She hadn't taken Karson seriously before, thinking he was too young and probably not very powerful.

However, the results surprised her greatly. Before she could even understand what was happening, the ferocious Lion had already been knocked down.

From start to finish, Karson didn't move from his spot, simply waving his hands a few times.

"So, this is the strength of the new generation genius of Infernal Mountain? Truly remarkable!" Cassius exclaimed in admiration.

Infernal Mountain had many profound martial arts techniques, among which the Golden Light Spell, Thunder Arts, and Divine Talismans were the most famous.

However, mastering any of these three techniques was extremely difficult.

Most ordinary disciples of Infernal Mountain primarily cultivated the Golden Light Spell.

Only after mastering the Golden Light Spell could they proceed to learn Thunder Arts.

Similarly, after mastering Thunder Arts, they could qualify to study Divine Talismans.

In other words, those who could use Divine Talismans were at least experts who had mastered the Golden Light Spell and Thunder Arts.

Such people were few and far between in Infernal Mountain!

Because ordinarily, mastering the Golden Light Spell and Thunder Arts to the level of perfection required at least fifty years of arduous practice.

On top of that, mastering Divine Talismans was even more challenging.

At such a young age, Karson could effortlessly control Divine Talismans. His high talent and profound cultivation far surpassed those so-called martial arts experts.

"To be able to control Divine Talismans proficiently, he must have at least reached a level of perfection. At the age of seventeen or eighteen, to reach such a level is truly monstrous!" Willa shook her head, feeling both amazed and powerless.

As an elite disciple of the Sword Sect, she had always had her own pride.

However, what she had seen and heard these days had dealt her a heavy blow.

Because there were simply too many geniuses, whether it was Dustin, Wesson, or Karson, they were much more powerful than her.

Even the deceased Bruce and Gary might not have been her opponents.

Once hailed as a star among the stars, she now felt overshadowed by these true geniuses, feeling like a mere follower.

She couldn't help but sigh.

"The rumors are indeed true. This young Master is definitely capable of making it to the top ranks of the Heavenly Prodigy List," Zion muttered with narrowed eyes.

If he had only heard about it before, now he could confirm that Karson's inclusion in the Heavenly Prodigy List was more than justified.

"Alright, let's wrap it up. You two, take that guy back," Karson yawned after dealing with Lion, then directed the two Infernal Mountain disciples to clean up the scene.

As the two were about to carry Lion away, Dustin suddenly stepped forward.

"Wait a minute."

Dustin walked up and stood in front of Lion, saying lightly, "Elders, everything has an order. This guy is my prey. It's not appropriate for you to take him away like this, right?"

Chapter 2192: I have nothing to say in response

"Hmm?"

With Dustin's unexpected words, Karson, who was about to leave, immediately stopped and turned to look at Dustin with some curiosity.

The others also looked at each other in confusion, not understanding why Dustin would compete with the disciples of Infernal Mountain for a killer.

"Sir, this person is extremely dangerous and a huge threat. Keeping him by your side will always be risky. It would be better for everyone if you hand him over to us for disposal. It's for your own good," the round-faced Infernal Mountain disciple on the left smiled politely.

"You're overthinking it. If I can defeat him once, I can defeat him a hundred times. In my hands, he won't cause any trouble," Dustin replied with a smile.

"Sir, we're only looking out for your best interests. Please consider cooperating," the round-faced Infernal Mountain disciple remained polite.

"Thank you for your concern, but this person is useful to me. I can't hand him over to you," Dustin shook his head.

There were too many secrets about Lion, whether it was the assassination attempt or his abilities after transformation. He needed to investigate thoroughly.

"Hey! You're unreasonable! If it weren't for my junior brother's intervention just now, you wouldn't even have been able to capture this guy!" the taller Infernal Mountain disciple couldn't help but speak up.

Although Infernal Mountain didn't usually interfere in worldly matters, they commanded great respect in the martial world.

Wherever they went and whatever they did, people in the martial world would give them some face.

However, this guy in front of them didn't give them any face at all.

He really didn't know what was good for him.

"First of all, I appreciate Infernal Mountain's support, and I don't mean to be unreasonable. It's just that we've worked hard for so long to capture this person. Now that you're taking him away, wouldn't all our efforts have been in vain?" Dustin said calmly.

With Dustin's words, the two Infernal Mountain disciples were momentarily speechless and could only look at Karson.

In fact, they didn't quite understand why their usually detached junior brother would be interested in a killer.

"Your words make sense, and I have nothing to say in response."

Karson nodded in agreement with Dustin's words. But the next moment, he changed the subject, saying, "However, taking this guy back is an order from my old man. I have no choice. Consider it a favor owed to you by Infernal Mountain today. How about that? If you need anything in the future, feel free to ask for our help."

With these words, there was a stir among the crowd.

What did a favor from Infernal Mountain mean?

It was a heaven-sent opportunity that countless people dreamed of!

If used wisely, it could not only be a lifesaver but also a stepping stone to great success.

Even more so, it could make one a dominant figure in the region!

As an entity transcending the martial world and the temple, it was not an exaggeration to say that whoever received Infernal Mountain's favor could change their life!

They never expected that Karson would be so generous, easily making such a promise.

Such a rich opportunity, no one, even a fool, would refuse.

Chapter 2192: I have nothing to say in response

"Hmm?"

With Dustin's unexpected words, Karson, who was about to leave, immediately stopped and turned to look at Dustin with some curiosity.

The others also looked at each other in confusion, not understanding why Dustin would compete with the disciples of Infernal Mountain for a killer.

"Sir, this person is extremely dangerous and a huge threat. Keeping him by your side will always be risky. It would be better for everyone if you hand him over to us for disposal. It's for your own good," the round-faced Infernal Mountain disciple on the left smiled politely.

"You're overthinking it. If I can defeat him once, I can defeat him a hundred times. In my hands, he won't cause any trouble," Dustin replied with a smile.

"Sir, we're only looking out for your best interests. Please consider cooperating," the round-faced Infernal Mountain disciple remained polite.

"Thank you for your concern, but this person is useful to me. I can't hand him over to you," Dustin shook his head.

There were too many secrets about Lion, whether it was the assassination attempt or his abilities after transformation. He needed to investigate thoroughly.

"Hey! You're unreasonable! If it weren't for my junior brother's intervention just now, you wouldn't even have been able to capture this guy!" the taller Infernal Mountain disciple couldn't help but speak up.

Although Infernal Mountain didn't usually interfere in worldly matters, they commanded great respect in the martial world.

Wherever they went and whatever they did, people in the martial world would give them some face.

However, this guy in front of them didn't give them any face at all.

He really didn't know what was good for him.

"First of all, I appreciate Infernal Mountain's support, and I don't mean to be unreasonable. It's just that we've worked hard for so long to capture this person. Now that you're taking him away, wouldn't all our efforts have been in vain?" Dustin said calmly.

With Dustin's words, the two Infernal Mountain disciples were momentarily speechless and could only look at Karson.

In fact, they didn't quite understand why their usually detached junior brother would be interested in a killer.

"Your words make sense, and I have nothing to say in response."

Karson nodded in agreement with Dustin's words. But the next moment, he changed the subject, saying, "However, taking this guy back is an order from my old man. I have no choice. Consider it a favor owed to you by Infernal Mountain today. How about that? If you need anything in the future, feel free to ask for our help."

With these words, there was a stir among the crowd.

What did a favor from Infernal Mountain mean?

It was a heaven-sent opportunity that countless people dreamed of!

If used wisely, it could not only be a lifesaver but also a stepping stone to great success.

Even more so, it could make one a dominant figure in the region!

As an entity transcending the martial world and the temple, it was not an exaggeration to say that whoever received Infernal Mountain's favor could change their life!

They never expected that Karson would be so generous, easily making such a promise.

Such a rich opportunity, no one, even a fool, would refuse.
You guy don't know Dustin is and will not choose to be a pushover 😂😂