An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Chapter 2365: The fight is over

The burly man conceded so decisively that, even after jumping off the ring, the enraged Cassius was still somewhat dazed and instinctively charged at him with his sword, ready to chop him into pieces.

"Hey! What are you doing? I already conceded, what more do you want?!"

The burly man, terrified, kept dodging. Who could have imagined that this guy, once enraged, would be so fierce, completely willing to go down together?

Had he known this, he wouldn't have provoked him earlier.

The burly man's words did not stop Cassius's attacks. His sword continued to thrust towards the burly man's throat, each strike aiming to kill.

"Clang!"

Seeing the burly man in danger, the referee finally intervened. With just two fingers, he effortlessly caught Cassius's sword.

"Contestant No. 34 has conceded. The fight is over. No private fighting off the ring," the referee said calmly.

His voice, however, was powerful and commanding, instantly sobering up the anger-clouded Cassius.

The bloodshot in Cassius's eyes began to fade, and he gradually regained his composure.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Cassius quickly withdrew his sword and bowed in apology, feeling a sense of awe.

The referee, who appeared ordinary, turned out to be a hidden master. Catching Cassius's full-force strike with just two fingers demonstrated his immense strength.

Indeed, the monks of Infernal Mountain were not to be underestimated.

"Damn it! How did I end up with a madman like you? I quit, what a letdown!" the burly man cursed as he hurriedly left.

"I declare, contestant No. 12 is the winner!" the referee announced loudly.

In an instant, the entire venue erupted in enthusiastic cheers.

All those who had bet on Cassius were overjoyed and ecstatic.

"Hahaha... We won! Senior Brother Cassius won!"

As the referee announced the result, Lana jumped up in excitement, overjoyed.

Cassius's victory was not just a personal honor but also represented the face of the Sword Sect.

As a disciple of the Sword Sect, not necessarily needing to take the top spot, but at least not losing face.

Cassius's performance just now had brought glory to the Sword Sect.

"Who would have thought Young Master Cassius was so brave? Truly admirable," Zion said with a smile, shaking his folding fan.

He had already determined that as long as Cassius dared to fight fiercely, he had a great chance of winning. It was all about whether Cassius had the courage to face death and fight to the end.

Although he didn't know what had happened during the fight, Cassius's sudden outburst made him see him in a new light.

As a martial artist, without the courage to risk one's life, one is destined not to go far.

Chapter 2366: An ascetic monk

"Junior Brother Cassius has finally broken through his own limits. From now on, both his mindset and cultivation will reach new heights," Willa, usually reserved, revealed a rare smile.

Cassius's victory brought glory to her as his senior sister as well.

"This No. 12 is impressive. I thought he was going to lose, but he turned it around at the last moment and won. Truly impressive!" Violet praised from the audience.

Having bet on No. 12, she naturally hoped for a win. Although the process was a bit tortuous, the result was favorable.

"Indeed, the brave wins when paths cross. Once you start fighting desperately, the whole situation changes," Lily nodded in agreement.

While strength is important, courage is equally indispensable. Today, she had learned this lesson.

"Damn it! What a joke! He was fighting so fiercely earlier, how did he suddenly become a coward? What a loser!"

"Shit! I wish I hadn't bet on No. 34! Now I've lost everything!"

"Damn it! Refund!"

A match always brings mixed emotions. Those who bet correctly were naturally happy, while those who didn't were cursing and regretting their decisions. But the outcome was fixed and couldn't be changed.

The situation in the ring is ever-changing. The person who seems to have victory in hand one moment might be defeated the next. And this is the charm of the competition.

Amidst the applause, Cassius returned to his seat, exhausted and panting. But his performance had earned him some fame. If he could keep up the momentum and win a few more matches, eventually making it to Group A, it would truly be a spectacular rise!

After Cassius's match ended, a new round quickly began. This time, the referee drew contestants No. 5 and No. 19.

Contestant No. 5 was a bald monk dressed in tattered robes, wearing a headband, a string of prayer beads around his neck, and holding a monk's knife.

Unlike ordinary monks, this one was known as an ascetic monk.

Ascetic monks are a unique group that intensely train both their spirit and body, advocating for rigorous self-discipline and hardship.

These individuals are extremely rare but incredibly powerful. They endure pains that ordinary people cannot and withstand sufferings that most cannot bear.

Even when subjected to various torments or facing imminent death, they can remain calm and composed.

This terrifying willpower surpasses the realm of ordinary people and reaches a level that commands respect.

Ascetic monks usually shun fame and fortune, focusing solely on their arduous practices. It was surprising to see one in the arena today.

This unusual occurrence stirred whispers among the spectators.

Chapter 2366: An ascetic monk

"Junior Brother Cassius has finally broken through his own limits. From now on, both his mindset and cultivation will reach new heights," Willa, usually reserved, revealed a rare smile.

Cassius's victory brought glory to her as his senior sister as well.

"This No. 12 is impressive. I thought he was going to lose, but he turned it around at the last moment and won. Truly impressive!" Violet praised from the audience.

Having bet on No. 12, she naturally hoped for a win. Although the process was a bit tortuous, the result was favorable.

"Indeed, the brave wins when paths cross. Once you start fighting desperately, the whole situation changes," Lily nodded in agreement.

While strength is important, courage is equally indispensable. Today, she had learned this lesson.

"Damn it! What a joke! He was fighting so fiercely earlier, how did he suddenly become a coward? What a loser!"

"Shit! I wish I hadn't bet on No. 34! Now I've lost everything!"

"Damn it! Refund!"

A match always brings mixed emotions. Those who bet correctly were naturally happy, while those who didn't were cursing and regretting their decisions. But the outcome was fixed and couldn't be changed.

The situation in the ring is ever-changing. The person who seems to have victory in hand one moment might be defeated the next. And this is the charm of the competition.

Amidst the applause, Cassius returned to his seat, exhausted and panting. But his performance had earned him some fame. If he could keep up the momentum and win a few more matches, eventually making it to Group A, it would truly be a spectacular rise!

After Cassius's match ended, a new round quickly began. This time, the referee drew contestants No. 5 and No. 19.

Contestant No. 5 was a bald monk dressed in tattered robes, wearing a headband, a string of prayer beads around his neck, and holding a monk's knife.

Unlike ordinary monks, this one was known as an ascetic monk.

Ascetic monks are a unique group that intensely train both their spirit and body, advocating for rigorous self-discipline and hardship.

These individuals are extremely rare but incredibly powerful. They endure pains that ordinary people cannot and withstand sufferings that most cannot bear.

Even when subjected to various torments or facing imminent death, they can remain calm and composed.

This terrifying willpower surpasses the realm of ordinary people and reaches a level that commands respect.

Ascetic monks usually shun fame and fortune, focusing solely on their arduous practices. It was surprising to see one in the arena today.

This unusual occurrence stirred whispers among the spectators.
Waiting patiently for Dustin's turn in the ring as am in seclusion for a break through

From seclusion to check on the sect and competition at infano but disappointed to find them in dual cultivation with the wicked sect

Finally, he's evil plot was revealed and he's going down with it.

Anyone who's power hungry and is ready to do anything to get it, will eventually be put to a severe doom.

Over Ambitious people no dey last
Naija Man.

Can anyone help me to figure out when Dustin and Aaron had a fight before? What was the situation at that time ?
It was that time when Isabel and Victoria were colluding with Dominic (that big arrogant guy who wanted to inherit Montgomery Palace) they took Dustin under the pretence of forgiveness and went to a bar/brothel. the main star was a young lady who happened to be Aaron's younger sister, Dominic killed her and they framed Dustin. Fast forward 2-3 chapters. Aaron challenges Dustin; if he could survive 3 moves from him; he'll let him go. So he deployed 3 out of the 4 moves from the 4 heavenly whatever technique and Dustin won.

Hope that's helpful, I do believe it was roughly in the 1600 chapters.

Last edited:
Pls care to remind me of Dustin and Aaron encounter. I couldn't recall when and how they met no matter how hard I tried to recall
It was that time when Isabel and Victoria were colluding with Dominic (that big arrogant guy who wanted to inherit Montgomery Palace) they took Dustin under the pretence of forgiveness and went to a bar/brothel. the main star was a young lady who happened to be Aaron's younger sister, Dominic killed her and they framed Dustin. Fast forward 2-3 chapters. Aaron challenges Dustin; if he could survive 3 moves from him; he'll let him go. So he deployed 3 out of the 4 moves from the 4 heavenly whatever technique and Dustin won.

Hope that's helpful, I do believe it was roughly in the 1600 chapters.

I'm going into seclusion now; my cultivation has stagnated here, and I need to improve my strength.

To remind myself of worldy affairs after I'm out, I have stopped at Chapter 2366

How many grandmaster was killed by Dustin? As I remember only 3. Augustus Kline, Ronald Reed & Blaze.
idk if it counts; but would you account for Nestor (the eunuch) in the one-on-one battle in the forest?? He was roughly at the same level of strength as Logan when they fought

Chapter 2367: A notorious man

"What's going on? Isn't that person a monk? How come he's here to participate in a martial arts competition?"

"They say monks don't care about power, status, money, or fame. Now he's openly stepping into the ring, which is really strange."

"Wait! I know this person. He is the renegade monk, Master Josiah!"

"What? Master Josiah? Is that the same terrifying figure who, eight years ago, slaughtered an entire family in a fit of rage?"

Upon hearing Josiah's name, the entire scene erupted in shock.

Monks are extremely rare, and Josiah is undoubtedly an outlier among them.

No one knows what happened to him, only that eight years ago, Josiah slaughtered the entire family of the head of a Sect overnight.

Since then, Josiah completely broke his vows.

He indulged in alcohol, women, and wealth, and his temperament became extremely violent, often resorting to fighting and killing at the slightest provocation.

As a result, he became notorious.

However, due to his formidable strength from rigorous training, no one dared to provoke him.

This time, Josiah's appearance in the martial arts competition was clearly to dominate and make a name for himself.

When Josiah got on the stage, he didn't care about his image at all. He took the wine flask from his waist and started drinking heavily.

He drank with great gusto.

Just as Josiah was enjoying his drink, a young man with a folding fan, graceful demeanor, and handsome appearance slowly walked onto the stage.

He had a number 19 badge on his waist.

Seeing the handsome young man clearly, Dustin in the audience couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, feeling a bit more spirited.

Because he recognized that the handsome young man was none other than Zion, who looked prettier than a woman!

Not only did Zion have an exceptionally beautiful face, but his cultivation was also profound and unpredictable.

As the young master of the Harmonious Sect, Zion had always been kept hidden, not revealing his abilities.

This time, coming to Infernal Mountain to compete was naturally to seize the opportunity to make a stunning impression.

"Wow! Number 19 is so handsome! I really like him!"

"He's truly an exquisite handsome man. If I could marry him, that would be amazing!"

"Oh no, oh no, I'm already in love!"

"......"

Zion's appearance caused quite a stir among the female audience.

Their eyes seemed to glow, staring intently at Zion.

Some bold ones even ran to the edge of the stage, expressing their love in various ways.

Any sense of restraint and ladylike demeanor vanished at that moment.

When a man is exceedingly good-looking, he doesn't need to do anything. Just a smile or a glance can make countless beauties fall for him.

Chapter 2368: Power of good looks

This is the power of good looks.

"Hmph! What's the use of being handsome? Pretty boy! A real man proves himself with strength!"

"Exactly! Look at those scrawny arms and legs; where's the power? When the fight starts, he'll probably get beaten to a pulp!"

"That bastard! Daring to attract my woman? I curse him to be impotent for life!"

Zion's handsomeness attracted countless women and simultaneously incited envy and hatred among many men.

For Zion himself, it was a double-edged sword.

"Sis, that number 19 contestant is really handsome! I wonder what his background is?" Violet asked excitedly.

As a woman, she couldn't help but be captivated. However, it wasn't love at first sight for her; it was more an appreciation for beauty.

"He looks unfamiliar; I haven't seen him before," Violet's sister, Lily, shook her head.

Both sisters were amazed by Zion's looks.

If he were a woman, Violet’s ranking as fifth on the beauty list would likely drop.

"This person is the young master of Harmonious Sect, Zion," Margaret suddenly interjected.

Her intelligence network spanned the globe, recording anyone with strength or potential.

"Young master of Harmonious Sect?"

Violet and Lily exchanged glances, their faces showing increased curiosity.

Harmonious Sect was a mysterious sect, neither purely righteous nor evil. Though its influence wasn’t as great as World Martial Arts Sect, it still dominated its own region.

However, Harmonious Sect didn’t have a good reputation, primarily dealing in shady businesses and most members being assassins.

Of course, if you could afford it, you could also hire Harmonious Sect’s experts as bodyguards.

Despite Harmonious Sect's poor reputation, no one doubted its strength.

After all, living by the sword meant having real skills, or else they'd have been wiped out long ago.

"One is the young master of Harmonious Sect, and the other is a powerful monk. Who should we bet on?" Lily couldn't help but ask.

Having just bet on number 12 Cassius to win, she was starting to enjoy the thrill of gambling.

"The young master of Harmonious Sect is indeed very handsome, but in a ring fight, looks aren’t enough; strength matters. If you want to win, I think betting on number 5, the monk, is safer," Violet pondered.

If this were a beauty contest, Zion would outshine Josiah by miles, making the comparison irrelevant.

But this was a ring fight, so the monk seemed more formidable.

"I personally suggest betting on number 19 for a better chance of winning," Dustin suddenly spoke up.

This simple statement immediately drew the attention of those around him.

Chapter 2369: The number 19 contestant

"Bet on the number 19 contestant?"

Violet looked at Dustin with some confusion. "Dr. Dustin, why do you think number 19 will win?"

"Yes, Dr. Dustin, the number 5 contestant is a monk, practically unbeatable at the same level. Although the number 19 contestant is the young master of Harmonious Sect, he's too young. From every aspect, he doesn't seem like he could be a match for number 5," Lily agreed.

There was no denying Zion's exceptional looks, but in terms of strength, Josiah seemed far more formidable.

They were puzzled as to why Dustin's opinion was so different from theirs.

"I know the number 19 contestant. Don't be fooled by his delicate appearance. His cultivation is profound and defeating that monk shouldn't be difficult for him," Dustin responded simply.

"Oh? Is that so?" Violet raised an eyebrow, quite surprised.

She hadn't expected that Dustin actually knew Zion, and given his calm demeanor, he seemed quite confident in his statement.

"If Dr. Dustin thinks number 19 will win, then we will bet on number 19!" Violet decided without hesitation.

Regardless of whether Dustin's reasoning was sound, or whether his judgment was accurate, as long as he expressed an opinion, she felt she should respect it.

Even if they ended up losing, she wouldn't complain.

After all, compared to gaining Dustin's favor, losing some spirit stones was trivial.

"If Dr. Dustin holds number 19 in such high regard, then he must be extraordinary. Let's bet on him!" Lily quickly grasped her sister's intention and voiced her support.

"In that case, I'll join you," Margaret added, joining in the excitement.

Soon, the three women placed all their spirit stones on Zion, showing full trust in Dustin.

Their actions, however, did not resonate with the surrounding gamblers.

To the gamblers, these three women, although beautiful, seemed foolish.

Supporting a pretty boy without regard, and betting all their spirit stones, seemed utterly idiotic.

Anyone with a bit of insight knew this match was a one-sided crush.

In the face of Josiah, the monk, not to mention a mere pretty boy, even a martial arts grandmaster might struggle to gain an advantage.

Betting on the pretty boy to win was simply giving away money.

Betting on Josiah to win was the truly wise choice.

"Senior sister, should we bet on Master Zion or the monk?" Cassius, unable to resist his gambling urge, asked from the audience.

Chapter 2370: The power of high looks

In the past, he wouldn’t have asked at all and would have made decisions on his own.

But in the past few days, he had lost so badly and incurred a lot of debt. On the other hand, Willa had a sharp eye and never lost a bet.

He had to admit it.

“Although we should support Young Master Zion, the chances of the number 5 monk winning are higher, right? If we’re being rational, we should bet on number 5,” Willa said thoughtfully, rubbing her chin.

“The monk is powerful, but Young Master Yan is not just anyone. Up to now, I still can’t see through his true strength. If you must bet, I suggest betting on Young Master Zion,” Willa offered her opinion.

“Senior sister, are you saying this because you have a personal bias toward Young Master Zion?” Cassius asked tentatively.

“Do you think I’m that kind of person?” Willa glanced sideways at him, her face as serious as ever.

“Of course not,” Cassius replied with an awkward smile. “Since senior sister said so, shall we bet on Young Master Zion?”

He then looked at Lana.

“Let’s take a chance!”

Lana bit her lip and finally nodded.

So, the two of them each took out a few spirit stones and bet on Zion.

They placed their bets but didn’t bet much. Even if they lost, it wouldn’t hurt too much.

In the end, they still lacked confidence in Zion, and their decision was more influenced by personal considerations and Willa’s words.

After all, they had rarely seen Zion in action and didn’t know much about his true strength.

“Come on, come on! The match is about to start! Place your bets quickly! No more bets once the match begins!” Abigail, acting as the bookmaker, started calling out again, with some assistants hyping up the atmosphere.

“I bet on number 5, Master Josiah!”

“I’m betting on number 5 too!”

“Move aside! You’re in the way of my fortune! I’m all in! I don’t believe a pretty boy can beat a monk!”

At this moment, the gamblers rushed to place their bets.

Most of them chose number 5, Josiah. Only a small number of people bet on number 19, Zion.

Among those who bet on number 19, eighty percent were young women.

Even though they knew Zion was likely to lose, they still supported him wholeheartedly. Even if they lost, they were willing.

Such is the power of high looks.

“Are both contestants ready?”

The referee walked to the center between Zion and Josiah, glanced left and right, and after seeing them nod, he slowly raised his hand and then swung it down sharply: “Begin the match!”

Chapter 2371: The past is the past

As the referee announced the start of the match, the crowd below the stage instantly became excited, cheering and shouting encouragement.

Of course, most people chose to support Josiah.

On one hand, Josiah was immensely powerful, and on the other, Zion's looks drew a lot of resentment.

"Young man, I advise you to surrender now, otherwise, once we start fighting, you'll inevitably end up with broken limbs," Josiah said nonchalantly, sipping his wine.

A pretty boy in his twenties wasn't even on his radar. His target was to defeat the prodigies of Group A. The elites of Group B were merely stepping stones to him.

"Master Josiah, as a monk, isn't it inappropriate for you to be competing against the younger generation?" Zion smiled, gently fanning himself with a folding fan.

"What's inappropriate about it? Monks are still human, and humans have emotions and desires. How can anyone truly be free of them?" Josiah declared shamelessly. "Those monks you see, they’re just a bunch of hypocrites. They preach detachment while indulging in secret vices. I might not have many virtues, but at least I'm genuine. I fulfill my desires openly. As the saying goes, 'meat and wine pass through the intestines, but Buddha stays in the heart.'"

"Master, I must respectfully disagree," Zion said, shaking his head with a smile. "Once upon a time, before you broke your vows, weren’t you a devout monk?"

For someone to be called an ascetic monk, their body and mind must have been tempered through countless trials. It was impossible for such a person to abandon their faith unless they were profoundly shaken.

"The past is the past, and now is now. I was too naive back then, didn’t understand many things, and suffered needlessly. Now I am enlightened, living comfortably and freely. Life is short, why not enjoy the riches instead of enduring hardship? Only a fool would choose suffering," Josiah scoffed.

"It seems you are no longer an ascetic monk but have chosen a different path," Zion observed, his expression unchanged.

"Though I am no longer an ascetic monk, I haven't lost my skills. If you enjoy suffering, I don’t mind teaching you a lesson," Josiah said coldly.

"In that case, I would like to experience Master’s high skills today," Zion said, cupping his hands respectfully.

"Hmph! Asking for trouble!" Josiah snorted.

He raised his wine jug, took a swig, and then sprayed the wine towards Zion.

"Poof~!"

A large amount of wine was sprayed out.

Strangely, at the moment the wine left his mouth, it erupted into a blaze of flames.

Chapter 2372: A swirling mass of white ice mist

The flames seemed to possess a life of their own, transforming into a roaring red dragon that charged at Zion with ferocious intensity.

Zion merely smiled and stood his ground. He raised his folding fan and gave a gentle wave towards the fiery dragon.

"Whoosh~!"

A powerful gust of wind, laden with razor-sharp wind blades, swept out, tearing the fiery dragon into countless fragments. The dragon disintegrated into scattered embers, vanishing into thin air.

Their initial clash ended in a stalemate, with neither side gaining the upper hand.

"Hmm?"

Josiah's eyebrows lifted in surprise. He hadn't expected Zion to disperse his flaming dragon so effortlessly. Clearly, his opponent possessed some skill.

"Let's go again!"

Unwilling to concede, Josiah took another swig of wine and sprayed it towards Zion once more.

"Poof~!"

A large amount of wine spewed forth, but this time, instead of forming a flaming dragon, it transformed into a swirling mass of white ice mist, rushing towards Zion.

The ice mist was extremely cold, and as it swept forward, even the ground began to frost over.

"Oh? Interesting."

Zion's interest was visibly piqued. Techniques that alternated between fire and ice were indeed rare.

Facing the icy assault, Zion remained unmoved. He again waved his folding fan towards the oncoming mist.

"Whoosh~!"

In an instant, a violent gale erupted. A surge of powerful energy, carried by the wind, collided with the ice mist.

"Crack, crackle..."

The sound of popping beans filled the air as the ice mist rapidly crystallized, transforming into small ice shards that rained down to the ground like hail.

In just a few seconds, the ice mist had completely dissipated, leaving only scattered ice fragments on the ground.

"How is this possible?"

Josiah furrowed his brows at the failure of his attack. The techniques he had just used were more than sufficient to overwhelm most innate martial artists. But this young man before him was different, having effortlessly neutralized both attacks.

"Master Josiah, as an ascetic monk, using these parlor tricks against me seems a bit disrespectful. If we're going to fight, please show me your true skills," Zion said, gently shaking his folding fan with a slight smile.

His confident and suave demeanor elicited excited squeals from the young women in the audience.

Chapter 2373: Show me your best moves

"Wow! He's so handsome! Truly like a jade on the road, unmatched in the world!"

"So handsome and skilled, I love him so much!"

"Go hubby! You're the best!"

Zion's every move on stage stirred waves of excitement among the audience. Some young women were utterly captivated, their eyes sparkling.

If Zion were just a pretty face, it might have been dismissed. However, his effortless neutralization of Josiah's attacks proved his exceptional strength. A dashing, talented young master naturally enchanted the young ladies.

"Bah! So what if he got lucky and countered a couple of spells? What's the big deal? Acting all high and mighty!"

"He looks all delicate, probably doesn't have real skills. Once Josiah gets serious, he'll crush him in no time!"

"Go Master Josiah! Beat that pretty boy!"

Unlike the female audience's admiration, the male spectators grumbled in dissatisfaction. What good is good looks? For men, it's all about strength. Beat Josiah first, and then talk. All he did was strike poses, making them sick.

"Kid! I didn't expect you to have some skills, actually neutralizing my ice and fire attacks. I might have underestimated you," Josiah squinted slightly.

"Master Josiah, underestimating opponents isn't a good habit. Although I'm new here, I'm not to be trifled with. Show me your best moves, I'd love to see them," Zion responded.

"You aren't qualified to see my ultimate skills," Josiah shook his head.

"Oh? Does the master think he can win easily?" Zion smiled faintly.

"I'll make another move. If you can withstand it and survive, I'll give you a chance to witness my true abilities," Josiah said calmly.

"Sure, then please, master, make your move," Zion closed his folding fan and made a gesture of invitation.

"Watch closely, kid!"

Josiah suddenly took a deep breath, and his muscles instantly bulged, veins popping out on his skin. Immediately, a blinding golden light burst from his body. Enveloped in this golden light, Josiah looked like a deity, radiating an imposing aura. A terrifying pressure blanketed the entire arena.

Spectators close to the stage felt their breath catch, as if a massive stone was pressing on their chests, making it hard to breathe.

"Humm~!"

At that moment, the golden light around Josiah intensified, swiftly condensing into a three-meter-tall angry Vajra.

The audience gasped at the sight. This towering figure exuded an aura of invincibility, its fierce gaze intimidating all who dared to look. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, the tension palpable as everyone awaited Zion's next move.

Chapter 2374: Arhat Skill

Immediately after, Josiah slowly raised his hand, and the Angry Vajra on the surface of his body immediately made the same motion.

"Brother Aaron, what technique is this? It looks somewhat familiar," Violet in the audience couldn't help but ask, seeing Josiah glowing with golden light.

"This is the Shaolin supreme art, Arhat Skill," Aaron explained carefully. "If this skill is mastered to its peak, not only is its defense astonishing, but it can also significantly enhance strength. The key is that the Arhat Skill can merge with other supreme arts, thereby producing unexpected effects."

"Oh? That impressive?" Violet raised her eyebrows, quite surprised.

"If I'm not mistaken, Josiah is using the Arhat Skill merely as a setup. The real killer move is coming next," Aaron said with great interest, his eyes fixed on the two people on the stage.

"It looks like that handsome guy is in danger," Violet felt a twinge of concern in her heart. Zion is so good-looking, she couldn't bear to see him get hurt.

"Arhat Skill? Interesting," on the stage, Zion lightly shook his folding fan, smiling with an expression that showed no hint of change.

The Arhat Skill is one of the thirty-six supreme arts of Shaolin. In the martial world, it is considered a superior technique, but used alone, it doesn't exhibit its full power. Therefore, he concluded that Josiah must have a follow-up move.

"Great Compassion Palm!" After Josiah finished gathering his momentum, he suddenly shouted. His raised palm fiercely struck down towards Zion. The Angry Vajra covering his body also immediately made the same attacking motion.

"Boom~!" A huge golden palm shadow suddenly appeared out of thin air, like a mountain, pressing down towards Zion. As the palm shadow passed, the wind howled, the air distorted, and sand and stones flew.

Zion watched the massive palm shadow coming down on him, his expression unchanged. His hair was blown wildly by the fierce wind, and his robes flapped noisily. Yet, he continued to lightly shake his folding fan, standing completely still without any intention of dodging. He even had a faint smile on his lips.

"Damn! Is this guy crazy? He isn't dodging?"

"In my opinion, he's probably scared stiff and doesn't know how to resist."

"Arhat Skill combined with Great Compassion Palm, even a Martial Dao Master wouldn't dare to face it head-on. This pretty boy is dead for sure today!"

Zion's actions sparked a flurry of discussions. The young girls kept exclaiming and shouting for him to be careful. On the other hand, the male audience members had expressions as if they were watching someone about to die.

Master Josiah's terrifying palm strike is not something even a Martial Dao Master could withstand!

Chapter 2374: Arhat Skill

Immediately after, Josiah slowly raised his hand, and the Angry Vajra on the surface of his body immediately made the same motion.

"Brother Aaron, what technique is this? It looks somewhat familiar," Violet in the audience couldn't help but ask, seeing Josiah glowing with golden light.

"This is the Shaolin supreme art, Arhat Skill," Aaron explained carefully. "If this skill is mastered to its peak, not only is its defense astonishing, but it can also significantly enhance strength. The key is that the Arhat Skill can merge with other supreme arts, thereby producing unexpected effects."

"Oh? That impressive?" Violet raised her eyebrows, quite surprised.

"If I'm not mistaken, Josiah is using the Arhat Skill merely as a setup. The real killer move is coming next," Aaron said with great interest, his eyes fixed on the two people on the stage.

"It looks like that handsome guy is in danger," Violet felt a twinge of concern in her heart. Zion is so good-looking, she couldn't bear to see him get hurt.

"Arhat Skill? Interesting," on the stage, Zion lightly shook his folding fan, smiling with an expression that showed no hint of change.

The Arhat Skill is one of the thirty-six supreme arts of Shaolin. In the martial world, it is considered a superior technique, but used alone, it doesn't exhibit its full power. Therefore, he concluded that Josiah must have a follow-up move.

"Great Compassion Palm!" After Josiah finished gathering his momentum, he suddenly shouted. His raised palm fiercely struck down towards Zion. The Angry Vajra covering his body also immediately made the same attacking motion.

"Boom~!" A huge golden palm shadow suddenly appeared out of thin air, like a mountain, pressing down towards Zion. As the palm shadow passed, the wind howled, the air distorted, and sand and stones flew.

Zion watched the massive palm shadow coming down on him, his expression unchanged. His hair was blown wildly by the fierce wind, and his robes flapped noisily. Yet, he continued to lightly shake his folding fan, standing completely still without any intention of dodging. He even had a faint smile on his lips.

"Damn! Is this guy crazy? He isn't dodging?"

"In my opinion, he's probably scared stiff and doesn't know how to resist."

"Arhat Skill combined with Great Compassion Palm, even a Martial Dao Master wouldn't dare to face it head-on. This pretty boy is dead for sure today!"

Zion's actions sparked a flurry of discussions. The young girls kept exclaiming and shouting for him to be careful. On the other hand, the male audience members had expressions as if they were watching someone about to die.

Master Josiah's terrifying palm strike is not something even a Martial Dao Master could withstand!
Thanks immortal for cultivation insites now I can go back to seclusion