An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Dustin’s life was saved by various people at various times !!
The ones in the world shaking list are people who have one way or the other been involved in major wars it wasn't about your cultivation altho to be in that list you must be extremely powerful and have significant influence

While your logic is good. I would also think the same but writer put both guys (Dustin/Billy) on the shaking list too on the 10th position.

To save your time, refer to chapter 1747.

Last edited:
Another Question is why Drunkard, Gregory Jones is not in Shaking list?

It is revealed During Dustin’s fight with Ronald Reeds (Leader of Balermo Martial Alliance). When Dustin was about to behead Ronald, this guy named Derek from Martial Law Bureau tries to stop Dustin.

He recruits Ronald to Martial Law Bureau and says that Dustin can’t kill him anymore because it will be like Dustin Challenging the entire Martial Law Bureau alone. However, Dustin kills Ronald. Then, when entire martial world wants to kill Dustin, Drunkard shows up. Derek asks Drunkard his name and after hearing he becomes pale with shock.

10 yrs ago…Gregory, also known as the Wine Immortal, Drunkard had once caused a major incident in Bayhaven. The entire Martial Law Bureau had mobilized to confront him, expecting an easy victory. However, the battle had taken a disastrous turn.

In that confrontation, the Martial Law Bureau had suffered heavy losses. Director Nate Reynolds (8th guy shaking list) had been gravely injured, the deputy director had been killed, and numerous elders, protectors, and Headmasters had either died or been wounded. It was the only failure the Martial Law Bureau had experienced since its inception, a deeply ingrained taboo.

So, this guy drunkard who could wreak havoc in Martial Law Bureau and gravely injure even 8th guy, 2nd strong protector, after Bladeheart of West Lucozia .. why he is not on shaking list ?

He can be easily in 8th rank as he can beat 8th guy. If this guy had shown up during SRG /Pavilion’s siege of Dustin at Mount Qinshan, Bladeheart would be still alive.

Where the hell is the 3rd protector of Lucozia ?

Last edited:
Never understood this tournament format... If during ranking you are ranked either A (highest tier), B or C (lowest tier), and Tier A is all stupid crazy skilled fighters, what snow flake chance in hell does a Tier B or C have against Tier A?

Yeah win during your matches in Tier B/C Sub-Tournament only to be thrown in with Tier A. Good Luck avoiding death if decide to fight...

True ! Only good thing is that you will get some rank. Like Among the top 32 or Among the top 16. That carries lots of career opportunities. In the good old days of Balermo. Even 100th rank Heavenly Martial Artist and 100th ranked Divine Martial artist had lot of value. They used to be fighters and guards of affluent families.

Here these guys are way superior to those fighters. These guys will have career options like starting a sect, fighter/guard of families of Duke, Kings and even become Imperial Guards, getting high ranks in military. Entering bigger top class sects etc. So, getting a rank will help them get selected. Of course, they will have to risk death though.

Last edited:

It is revealed During Dustin’s fight with Ronald Reeds (Leader of Balermo Martial Alliance). When Dustin was about to behead Ronald, this guy named Derek from Martial Law Bureau tries to stop Dustin.

He recruits Ronald to Martial Law Bureau and says that Dustin can’t kill him anymore because it will be like Dustin Challenging the entire Martial Law Bureau alone. However, Dustin kills Ronald. Then, when entire martial world wants to kill Dustin, Drunkard shows up. Derek asks Drunkard his name and after hearing he becomes pale with shock.

10 yrs ago…Gregory, also known as the Wine Immortal, Drunkard had once caused a major incident in Bayhaven. The entire Martial Law Bureau had mobilized to confront him, expecting an easy victory. However, the battle had taken a disastrous turn.

In that confrontation, the Martial Law Bureau had suffered heavy losses. Director Nate Reynolds (8th guy shaking list) had been gravely injured, the deputy director had been killed, and numerous elders, protectors, and Headmasters had either died or been wounded. It was the only failure the Martial Law Bureau had experienced since its inception, a deeply ingrained taboo.

So, this guy drunkard who could wreak havoc in Martial Law Bureau and gravely injure even 8th guy, 2nd strong protector, after Bladeheart of West Lucozia .. why he is not on shaking list ?
well he was probably presumed dead given his intensive injuries and deep disappearance from the greater martial world to the point where even the other members of the west lucozia kingdom didn't even have any interactions until when he showed up for meeting dustin, moreover the battle in which he supposedly fell was the one in which Dustin's mother fell too and she was ranked 5th on the world shaking list so its not too unusual for his name to be removed as well, and after his reappearance there has been one thing he did bully an elder of that alliance and then disappear so they probably lack a sense of scale for his renewed abilities so they just skipped him outright

I also wonder about this fact

Maybe he wasn't on the list because he was an official in West Lucozian Palce therefore forbidden to be included in the list.

Or maybe he simply vanished from the public following the purple city incident . . .

well he was probably presumed dead given his intensive injuries and deep disappearance from the greater martial world to the point where even the other members of the west lucozia kingdom didn't even have any interactions until when he showed up for meeting dustin, moreover the battle in which he supposedly fell was the one in which Dustin's mother fell too and she was ranked 5th on the world shaking list so its not too unusual for his name to be removed as well, and after his reappearance there has been one thing he did bully an elder of that alliance and then disappear so they probably lack a sense of scale for his renewed abilities so they just skipped him outright

Nice one ! But had he shown up at Mount Qinshan, Bladeheart would be still alive.
Who was the third protector of Lucozia, I don’t recall it. Where is he at present ?

I also wonder about this fact

Maybe he wasn't on the list because he was an official in West Lucozian Palce therefore forbidden to be included in the list.

Or maybe he simply vanished from the public following the purple city incident . . .

Any officials can be included. Eg: Bladeheart. Only imperial family and senior royal family members are not ranked.

Once Margaret /Gabrielle said that her strength is not equal to Dustin but not much worse too. So, she could be easily in the Whiz list. She revealed that Royal members (Imperial members and senior Royal Members) are excluded from the list.

Nice one ! But had he shown up at Mount Qinshan, Bladeheart would be still alive.
Who was the third protector of Lucozia, I don’t recall it. Where is he at present ?
alfred, hes supposed to be the scariest of them all, not because hes stronger than baiye but because hes more deadly as in torture and shit, hes the guy whos always next to roofus ,he showed up first when the mayor in the city where this began drove him to the place where the military guy had tortuered dahlia and dustin was about to kill him, thats when he got all emotional and started crying causing dustin to get disgusted because hes his fathers right hand man, he then showed them the emblem for the rhys and those military people killed themselves, after that he was shown fighting all of the gods from phanteon when roofus came to visit the drunkard having a leisurely chat, then hes shown in the plot where roofus faked his death where his cousin specifically went out of his way to prepare some method to restrain him, we dont know whatthat was except for knowing it failed because he showed up next to rooffus when he showed up again,for his last part he helped dustin kill the 5th ranked guy and then his final act was delivering the traitors head to dustin while he was eating vegetables, hehe

to be honest i think hes the weakest of the 3 (atleast before gregorys injuries)but also the most efficient because he was being handled quite easily by no5 even after using the needle technique, i think prime gregory would have done better against him,
baiye almost made it out even without him the only reason he had to use the tribulation was because that one guy ambushed him while he was in the process of killing the no2 guy on the list , if it werent for that hed probably still be fine, but even so gregory mentioned he had to help a friend for something way back then so itll probably be important eventually....

alfred, hes supposed to be the scariest of them all, not because hes stronger than baiye but because hes more deadly as in torture and shit, hes the guy whos always next to roofus ,he showed up first when the mayor in the city where this began drove him to the place where the military guy had tortuered dahlia and dustin was about to kill him, thats when he got all emotional and started crying causing dustin to get disgusted because hes his fathers right hand man, he then showed them the emblem for the rhys and those military people killed themselves, after that he was shown fighting all of the gods from phanteon when roofus came to visit the drunkard having a leisurely chat, then hes shown in the plot where roofus faked his death where his cousin specifically went out of his way to prepare some method to restrain him, we dont know whatthat was except for knowing it failed because he showed up next to rooffus when he showed up again,for his last part he helped dustin kill the 5th ranked guy and then his final act was delivering the traitors head to dustin while he was eating vegetables, hehe

Nice ! I think I had selective amnesia regarding this guy. I forgot about him. So, this is 3rd protector. Now I recall all those scenes.

to be honest i think hes the weakest of the 3 (atleast before gregorys injuries)but also the most efficient because he was being handled quite easily by no5 even after using the needle technique, i think prime gregory would have done better against him,
baiye almost made it out even without him the only reason he had to use the tribulation was because that one guy ambushed him while he was in the process of killing the no2 guy on the list , if it werent for that hed probably still be fine, but even so gregory mentioned he had to help a friend for something way back then so itll probably be important eventually....

This Bladeherat (Bai Ye) death is one of the saddest moment for me in the novel. He achieved breakthrough to Terrestrial immortal realm before his death. Sword Sage Bladeheart died during mount Qinshan Battle.

During the fight to death battle, he almost killed Spike Lourd (2nd guy of shaking list ) with soul walk but he was sneak attacked by Nate (8th guy). That gravely injured Bladeheart.

Then Bladeheart forcefully broke through to the Terrestrial Immortal Realm using his essence and blood as guide and life as medium. He hit Nate with heavenly thunder strike , charred him, severed his meridians and his fate became unknown.

He drew power from the heavens (Tribulation) after forceful breakthrough and killed Spike Lourd, Cut his Gentian Flame Spear, cut the Dragon veins and destroyed SRG headquarters. Only Phantom Richards had reached to Terrestrial immortal realm. That day, Bladeheart also achieved that breakthrough at the cost of his life.

We all know he fought against Siege of Martial Artists, 8 Commanders and their Army, Ignatius Montogomerry Alone.
Dustin killed thousands of them. Then came Abigail for rescue and killed 10s of thousands with her poisonous mist flying on Giant Eagle with Dustin.

But After Nestor Appeared. Nestor shot the bird down. Other big shots also started showing up. Then came Bladeheart. Bladeheart took on other big shots.

Abigail kept Martial Artists, Army and 8 Commanders, Ignatius Montogomery away with her poison and kept 8th guy of Shaking List on check. So, basically Dustin and Nestor’s fight was one on one.
nice one to go through details like this and its refreshing our memory from previous chapters....but if i remember correctly the eagle (forgot the name) with abigail been shot down by nate arrow when abigail and dustin try to run from nestor....abigail going mad her eagle died and try to kill nate that time but dustin knew nate reynolds name and he's not simple....i mean dustin realized nate is a strong fighter after he tried to block the arrow with his shield (also forgot the name) that burst instantly

The 3rd protector of West Lucozia is the Executioner. While Bladeheart has died and Gregory has left, the Executioner is still there with Rufus.

Current Whizlist should be
1. Dustin /Billy
2. Abigail
3. Daniel Warburton
4. Scarlet
5. Vincent
6. Adam Spanners
7. İgnatius Montgomery
8. Elvin Carr
9. Troy Richards
10. Lander Martin

Troy should be at least 9 currently because he defeated Lander. He can still go up if he defeats Elvin or Vincent.

7th hasn’t been seen but he did not die that day during the siege of Serpensteel Guardian (Pavilion). He retreated.

The one whose fate is unknown is that of former 8th guy of Shaking List called Nate. He was Director of Martial Law Intelligence. He together with 7th guy Cielo Frio and 9th Guy Old Ghost were defeated single handedly by Bladeheart (Bai Ye). So, after fighting with Bladeheart his fate is unknown and he has disappeared from the list.

Then Bladeheart fought “fight to death” match with 2nd guy Spike Lourd (Li Yuwanwu) of Serpensteel Guardian (Pavilion).

That day. 4 guys changed in Shaking list.
2nd and 3rd died
8th fate unknown
10th Nestor (Impreial Guard Eunuch) was killed

Billy Killing Nestor with single Strike shows Billy is already a Top Grandmaster (Supreme Grandmaster)
Even Dustin feels headache to fight with him. Anybody who can take off life of Shaking list guys are top notch grandmaster.

Regarding People’s doubt about Abigail’s physical power.

Abigail Took 3 moves from Divine Bow of Nate (8th guy on the Shaking List) and still did not die. 1 rank higher means there is huge leap in cultivation. Dustin had tough time to get upper hand with Nestor using sky sword and even had to use his family’s secret trick to get little upper hand with Nestor.

Nestor was 10th guy. Now imagine how much powerful should be 8th guy and Abigail took 3 ultimate moves of Nate. That time she had just awakened Phoneix bloodline. She had not even completely adapted to that power. This shows Abigail’s tenacity.

Additionally, in this tournament Black Diamond killed Aiden, Monk easily and Abigail physically pulverized Black Diamond. It’s clearly said that he was way stronger than Bilwolf. Now this feat should clear the doubts of people about Abigail’s strength.
Thanks for this bro! Appreciate it!

If my memory serves me right billy may wasn't included in the world shaking list, it was only Dustin included at the 10th position. The understanding of the world shaking list was people who could provoke nationwide conflicts and decides the fates of millions or the country. If Billy has become the Thunderstrike alliance master then he can be included to the list. Yes, Billy is very strong. But he still doesn't has some power in some situations. Remember how Dustin came to the forbidden city and even the pavillion, even the imperial palace under the command of the pavillion and other major faction had to stop him. Even Nolan received an order to stop him before sending billy.

Attachments

• WORLD SHAKING LIST.png
    WORLD SHAKING LIST.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
If my memory serves me right billy may wasn't included in the world shaking list, it was only Dustin included at the 10th position. The understanding of the world shaking list was people who could provoke nationwide conflicts and decides the fates of millions or the country. If Billy has become the Thunderstrike alliance master then he can be included to the list. Yes, Billy is very strong. But he still doesn't has some power in some situations. Remember how Dustin came to the forbidden city and even the pavillion, even the imperial palace under the command of the pavillion and other major faction had to stop him. Even Nolan received an order to stop him before sending billy.
I think uou might be right I was confused at first but remember the second most powerful sword 🗡️ in the word gave him a chance in the 10th

He can be easily in 8th rank as he can beat 8th guy. If this guy had shown up during SRG /Pavilion’s siege of Dustin at Mount Qinshan, Bladeheart would be still alive.

Dustin's Father could as well appear on the World Shaking List. A man who could hold a whole country of West Lucozia, his name is not on the World Shaking List? I think the Martial Arts Bureau has a lot of oversights on these rankings

I think uou might be right I was confused at first but remember the second most powerful sword 🗡️ in the word gave him a chance in the 10th
Please refer to chapter 1747. We all have different opinions while reading same novel😂

The 3rd protector is the executional guy , he fought alongside Dustin but still not strong enough to defeat the 2nd guy plus Dustin ability to withstand a few moves from the 2nd guy show how strong he his remember that was after he fought with Nestor

The 3rd protector is the executional guy , he fought alongside Dustin but still not strong enough to defeat the 2nd guy plus Dustin ability to withstand a few moves from the 2nd guy show how strong he his remember that was after he fought with Nestor

Not the 2nd guy. You mean 5th guy of SRG /Pavilion Ji Yuwanzi (Nick Blair ) in this thread. But now I believe Dustin can handle even Nolan after getting enhanced by Sky Spirit Orb and Dragon essence.

Regarding the Orb. Gregory, the drunkard thought this.

“The presence of the Sky Spirit Orb surprised the drunkard, who recognized its value as a top-tier cultivation aid. With the Sky Spirit Orb in his possession, Dustin’s path to becoming a Grand Master’s Immortality (Terrestrial Immortal ) would be significantly accelerated.”

Dustin has this treasure since the time he killed Ronald Reeds. Even without Orb he killed no.1 Grandmaster of Balermo Martial Alliance in fight to death challenge.

That time Ronald Reeds was half step to Grandmaster Infinity (Probably meaning Great Grandmaster) being continuously enhanced by the Orb.

So, now we should think how much stronger he should be.

Last edited:
Another thing is: How strong were Balermo’s 5 ultimate GM. They were never heard of being in Shaking List.

Eg: Michael (Abigail’s father), extremely talented prodigy who could win heart of Phoenix Lady (Grand Sorceress, Abigail’s mother).

Once he single handedly defended Western Front from invading foreign forces. He single handedly defeated 3 foreign ultimate grandmasters and 10s of thousands of their soldiers. After that he gained worldwide recognition.

Whats is the number one weapon in the world shaking List if Dustin holds the second?

I hope this list will help you.

Armory Index - Divine weapon Index and their wielders

1. Yin-Reid Evil Slaying Sword - Cornelius Xuanji (Yin Yang Evil Slaying Sword - Phantom Richards )

2. Dragon Bird Sword - Bai Ye (Dead) / Dustin
(Dragon Sparrow Sword - Bladeheart (Dead)/ Dustin

3. Gentian Red Flame Spear - Li Yuwanu /Ji Yuanzun (Dragon’s Heart Crimson Flame Spear - Spike Lourd/ Nick Blair) - Both dead

4. Chixuejian - Tyler Xingchao (Blowing Snow Sword - Nolan Fitzgerald)

5. Overlord Sword - Xiao Wuming (Tyrant’s Blade - Darkbane Moore)
6. Star Chasing Sword - Frost/Cielo Frio

7. Heavenly Thunder Sword - Qin Wushuang (Thunder Blade - Daniel Warburton)

8. Williamquan Sword - Tyler Juding (Underworld Sword -Billy May)

9. Sky Sword - Dustin

10. Heavy Rain Pear Blossom Needle -Thompson Xin (Stormy Pear Blossom needles - Lander Martin)

Last edited:
Not the 2nd guy. You mean 5th guy of SRG /Pavilion Ji Yuwanzi (Nick Blair ) in this thread. But now I believe Dustin can handle even Nolan after getting enhanced by Sky Spirit Orb and Dragon essence.

Regarding the Orb. Gregory, the drunkard thought this.

“The presence of the Sky Spirit Orb surprised the drunkard, who recognized its value as a top-tier cultivation aid. With the Sky Spirit Orb in his possession, Dustin’s path to becoming a Grand Master’s Immortality (Terrestrial Immortal ) would be significantly accelerated.”

Dustin has this treasure since the time he killed Ronald Reeds. Even without Orb he killed no.1 Grandmaster of Balermo Martial Alliance in fight to death challenge.

That time Ronald Reeds was half step to Grandmaster Infinity (Probably meaning Great Grandmaster) being continuously enhanced by the Orb.

So, now we should think how much stronger he should be.
i get that it happened a long time ago for us but within the story that was just the arc before he received the dragons vein orb whatever thing,and within that fight despite it being a 3 v 1 and the guy being poisoned with the strongest poison known to all of them he was still winning in just raw ability, the only issue was that eventually the poison would have bested him which is what happened, mind you dustin alfred and his uncle were all going beyond all out using pills to add to the already intense effect of the potential needle trick and he still man handled them, to be honest i think he was probably stronger than even nolan and the head of the celestial thing, only he didnt have time to show all of it. i know dustin has the pearl, but he had had it for a while even back then, the pearl isnt a hack to just skip through all levels its just an addon that helps, sure it helps alot but not to the point where it would passively make dustin top1 or something. i do think that dustin should be alot stronger now but probably around 6th place on the list without using the needle or baiyes dragonbird, i honestly dont know what would happen if he used it, the sword in baiyes hands was able to solo the whole pavilion in mere moments

i get that it happened a long time ago for us but within the story that was just the arc before he received the dragons vein orb whatever thing,and within that fight despite it being a 3 v 1 and the guy being poisoned with the strongest poison known to all of them he was still winning in just raw ability, the only issue was that eventually the poison would have bested him which is what happened, mind you dustin alfred and his uncle were all going beyond all out using pills to add to the already intense effect of the potential needle trick and he still man handled them, to be honest i think he was probably stronger than even nolan and the head of the celestial thing, only he didnt have time to show all of it. i know dustin has the pearl, but he had had it for a while even back then, the pearl isnt a hack to just skip through all levels its just an addon that helps, sure it helps alot but not to the point where it would passively make dustin top1 or something. i do think that dustin should be alot stronger now but probably around 6th place on the list without using the needle or baiyes dragonbird, i honestly dont know what would happen if he used it, the sword in baiyes hands was able to solo the whole pavilion in mere moments

Yes Gabrielle (Margaret) also said the same thing about 5th guy. She told that the list is for reference only and since Nick was a low key, he could be stronger than Nolan or Darkbane. Gabrielle herself said that too. Gabrielle’s intelligence network is as capable as Celestial Intelligence Bureau of Pavilion.

So, when she says something, it carries weight.

Last edited:
What was your saddest moment in this novel ?
There are some tragedies in the story anyways !
- Nelson from Kirin Gang
- Michael Robbinson
- Hector Harmon
- Bai Ye ( Bladeheart Ronin)
- Belinda (Hazel Lancaster)

Keep on adding to the list !

Which one touched you the most ?

One more Clarification- Once there was a discussion if Nestor was one of the protectors of West Lucozia. Nestor was not among the 3 protectors of West Lucozia. Nestor was an Imperial Guard, Eunuch who collaborated with SRG (Dragon Protection Pavilion).

Serpensteel Guardian (SRG) never dared to attack West Lucozia because of those 3. Specifically due to presence of Sword Sage, Bladeheart Ronin.

- Bladeheart Ronin (Bai Ye)
- Drunkard
- ? Who is the 3rd one

As soon as Bladeheart was dead, SRG/ Pavilion tried to takeover West Lucozia. That time SRG/Pavilion Leader was 5th guy Nick Blair (Dead).

Bladeheart and Dustin did not have true Teacher-Disciple tradition but he learned all the arts of Bladeheart except Soul Walk Tech. I wonder if Dustin still has that knowledge.

Similarly, Dustin-Abigail also do not have a Teacher-Disciple tradition but somewhat like Bladeheart-Dustin relation.

That’s why Bladeheart considered Abigail granddisciple and saved her from imminent death after the third strike of Nate (former 8th guy of shaking list). After 3rd strike Abigail was not dead but paralyzed for a while (almost dead).

Funny thing that day was- Dustin fought with 10th guy of list (Nestor) and Abigail fought with 8th guy of list (Nate). Dustin being stronger should have taken Nate right ?
the third one is executioner the one who is always with dustin father and abigail never fought with nate rather she took a beating from him

the third one is executioner the one who is always with dustin father and abigail never fought with nate rather she took a beating from him
Absolutely, ! Nate challenged Abigail to show that she can take his 3 ultimate shots. Abigail took those on her. Isn’t this fighting ?
Didn’t she kept Nate on Check? Else Nate could lend hand to Nestor easily and Dustin would be done for.