An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Yes Gabrielle (Margaret) also said the same thing about 5th guy. She told that the list is for reference only and since Nick was a low key, he could be stronger than Nolan or Darkbane. Gabrielle herself said that too. Gabrielle’s intelligence network is as capable as Celestial Intelligence Bureau of Pavilion.

So, when she says something, i

Another Question is why Drunkard, Gregory Jones is not in Shaking list?

It is revealed During Dustin’s fight with Ronald Reeds (Leader of Balermo Martial Alliance). When Dustin was about to behead Ronald, this guy named Derek from Martial Law Bureau tries to stop Dustin.

He recruits Ronald to Martial Law Bureau and says that Dustin can’t kill him anymore because it will be like Dustin Challenging the entire Martial Law Bureau alone. However, Dustin kills Ronald. Then, when entire martial world wants to kill Dustin, Drunkard shows up. Derek asks Drunkard his name and after hearing he becomes pale with shock.

10 yrs ago…Gregory, also known as the Wine Immortal, Drunkard had once caused a major incident in Bayhaven. The entire Martial Law Bureau had mobilized to confront him, expecting an easy victory. However, the battle had taken a disastrous turn.

In that confrontation, the Martial Law Bureau had suffered heavy losses. Director Nate Reynolds (8th guy shaking list) had been gravely injured, the deputy director had been killed, and numerous elders, protectors, and Headmasters had either died or been wounded. It was the only failure the Martial Law Bureau had experienced since its inception, a deeply ingrained taboo.

So, this guy drunkard who could wreak havoc in Martial Law Bureau and gravely injure even 8th guy, 2nd strong protector, after Bladeheart of West Lucozia .. why he is not on shaking list ?

He can be easily in 8th rank as he can beat 8th guy. If this guy had shown up during SRG /Pavilion’s siege of Dustin at Mount Qinshan, Bladeheart would be still alive.

Where the hell is the 3rd protector of Lucozia ?
remember when dustin tried to fight with nestor in switon his father stoped him saying only bai ye can win to that guy meaning the rest two masters of logan's family could not win to that guy so nestor was number 10 which is the last position if they can not win the fight with nestor how can they be on the list?

Absolutely, ! Nate challenged Abigail to show that she can take his 3 ultimate shots. Abigail took those on her. Isn’t this fighting ?
Didn’t she kept Nate on Check? Else Nate could lend hand to Nestor easily and Dustin would be done for.
nate wanted to show off first he used less power when he was beating abigail if he wanted to kill abigail with one move he coud have done it, he wanted to kill her slowly and nate never wanted to gang up with nestor to fight dustin that why he told nestor that he is all yours and nestor knew he could handle dustin alone as we all know without billy dustin would be dead

nate wanted to show off first he used less power when he was beating abigail if he wanted to kill abigail with one move he coud have done it, he wanted to kill her slowly and nate never wanted to gang up with nestor to fight dustin that why he told nestor that he is all yours and nestor knew he could handle dustin alone as we all know without billy dustin would be dead

You mean Nate was there just to watch the show ? His mission was to finish off Dustin. So, why waste time ?

- 1st guy of list was neutral
- 2nd guy wanted Dustin dead
- 3rd guy came to save Dustin and destroy SRG
- 4th guy sent Billy to kill Dustin but he instead saved Dustin
- 5th guy sent Vincent (Dustin fought with with him somewhere, after the Mount Qinshan battle or before ?)
- 6th Evelyn sent Abigail to support Dustin
- 7th,8th,9th, 10th - All came to kill Dustin.

So, why would Nate waste time and not kill Dustin if he could overcome Abigail so easily? He absolutely underestimated Abigail that time. It bought some time till Bladeheart (Bai Ye) intervened.

Later on, he became engaged with Bladeheart. It’s not that he wanted Nestor to kill Dustin Alone. He was dragged into fighting Bladeheart.

Last edited:
remember when dustin tried to fight with nestor in switon his father stoped him saying only bai ye can win to that guy meaning the rest two masters of logan's family could not win to that guy so nestor was number 10 which is the last position if they can not win the fight with nestor how can they be on the list?

Later on Dustin fought with Nestor toe to toe and slightly got upper hand during Mount Qinshan battle.

You said Drunkard can’t win with Nestor. But Drunkard single handedly destroyed Nate (8th guy), Deputy directors, elders of Martial Law Bureau and their armies.

Since, only Bai ye was supposed to win with Nestor, Does that mean Dustin is stronger than drunkard Gregory? Do you think so ?

Or is it because Gregory was sick /injured that time?

He is probably less stronger than all the shaking list guys. Similar to 5 ultimate GMs of Balermo who never made to the Shaking list.
Troy called Jeremy as 'master uncle' and before the fight he warned Troy 'not to disappoint'. He even advised him to give his best effort in the next round of 16. So, I guess Jeremy might have played a significant part in training Troy so he should be little lesser to Troy's father, if not his equal.

What was your saddest moment in this novel ?
There are some tragedies in the story anyways !
- Nelson from Kirin Gang
- Michael Robbinson
- Hector Harmon
- Bai Ye ( Bladeheart Ronin)
- Belinda (Hazel Lancaster)

Keep on adding to the list !

Which one touched you the most ?
I think the death of Hazel Lanchester touched me the most
It was really tragic and how the writer explained all the dialogues of her after her death,that was most heart touching

Absolutely, ! Nate challenged Abigail to show that she can take his 3 ultimate shots. Abigail took those on her. Isn’t this fighting ?
Didn’t she kept Nate on Check? Else Nate could lend hand to Nestor easily and Dustin would be done for.
By the way,Abigail took 2 shots of Nate,she was not ready to take the 3rd shot as she was totally exhausted,the 3rd one was blocked by Bai ye easily

Troy called Jeremy as 'master uncle' and before the fight he warned Troy 'not to disappoint'. He even advised him to give his best effort in the next round of 16. So, I guess Jeremy might have played a significant part in training Troy so he should be little lesser to Troy's father, if not his equal.

My personal idea is teachers are not necessarily the strongest. They can teach well but not necessarily stronger. Eg: Tyson’s instructor won’t be necessarily stronger than Tyson.

However, in this case … since he has to handle the powerhouses …he mustn’t be too worse than listed guys.

By the way,Abigail took 2 shots of Nate,she was not ready to take the 3rd shot as she was totally exhausted,the 3rd one was blocked by Bai ye easily
Yes ! You are right. You made me go and check back on chapter 1671. It is also written that 1st arrow shattered her armour, second arrow was taken head on by Phoenix. Third would have killed her.

- Nelson from Kirin Gang
- Michael Robbinson
- Hector Harmon

For me the death of Bladeheart touched me the most. Then Nelson.

I guess the life of Bladeheart in that village, away from the mess, with his loving wife who took care of him even with he was a bit 'retarded' asking him to come back for dinner to have the fish she was supposed to cook for him makes it more sentimental.

Talking about that village reminds me of a new powerhouse character that is to be introduced in the future.. Penelope, the little girl who he left his secret book.

- Nelson from Kirin Gang
- Michael Robbinson
- Hector Harmon

Nelson from kirin gang was most saddest part in this novel for my point

I think the death of Hazel Lanchester touched me the most
It was really tragic and how the writer explained all the dialogues of her after her death,that was most heart touching
i know dude i actually cried for that and i dont just cry usually, its one of the 2 times i shed tears while reading this story the other being when dustin was reading the letter natasha left for him after trading her life for his

Nelson from kirin gang was most saddest part in this novel for my point
you would be shocked by how many other stories have copied this exact scene and how shitily they executed it , honestly there are so many copies of dustins story with some being literally the exact same thing with different character names only this time the authors horny so he makes him get with dahlia natasha abigail scarlet and even more randoms

For me the death of Bladeheart touched me the most. Then Nelson.

I guess the life of Bladeheart in that village, away from the mess, with his loving wife who took care of him even with he was a bit 'retarded' asking him to come back for dinner to have the fish she was supposed to cook for him makes it more sentimental.

Talking about that village reminds me of a new powerhouse character that is to be introduced in the future.. Penelope, the little girl who he left his secret book.
This Dustin should have someone retrieve her and train in West Lucozia (education, martial arts). He owes Bladeheart a big time.

Sad moments -1
1. Nelson of Kirin Gang :

He was killed by Felix (Charging Tiger Guild). This Guild was also under Kirin Gang but Felix decided to betray and kill Dustin so he could be boss of Kirin Gang himself.

Felix wanted to take Natasha hostage to blackmail Dustin but Nelson gives his life to protect Natasha

He was ordered to do so by Gavin Killian (Major General from Oakvale who wanted to marry Dahalia). After Nelson’s death, Cornelius beheads Felix. Gavin was also killed by Dustin. Lots of gunfire, choppers in that fight. Those days sounded really like urban novel with lots of cell phone calls.

Sad moments -2

2. Michael Robinson (One of the 5 ultimate grandmasters in Balerno) -

Theodore, Graham, Orson were 3 Grandmasters who forced Michael Robbinsons to die. Michael had to destroy his own core so that they would leave Abigail alive. Dustin was busy fighting with leader of Martial Arts Alliance Ronald Reeds.

Michael had absorbed all the poisonous Miasma of Black Forest to save all martial artists. But Ronald Reeds attacked Michale Robinson for the cultivation enhancing Sky Spirit Orb (Pearl) and told all the marital artists that Michael’s mind had become demonic due to poisonous effect of Miasma.

Despite all the pleadings of Abigail and Azalea, Michael had to end his life himself to prevent life of Abigail.

Sad moments -3

Hector Harmon

He was killed by Brayden Grant, younger brother of Tyler Grant during hostage exchange. Brayden was hostage of Dustin and Hector was hostage of Tyler. Kate (Natasha’s cousin) was with Tyler. They had taken 2 hostages Natasha and Hector.

When the Hector and Brayden met on midway during exchange. Brayden suddenly stabbed Hector on back and the knife pierced through him and came out of chest on the front. Hector was earlier severely tortured almost to death by Kate to get information about the treasure map.

Later Dustin kills Brayden by squeezing his head. His head exploding like watermelon.

Sad moments -4

Sword Sage Bladeheart

He died during mount Qinshan Battle.

During the fight to death battle, he almost killed Spike Lourd (2nd guy of shaking list ) with soul walk but he was sneak attacked by Nate (8th guy). That gravely injured Bladeheart.

Then Bladeheart forcefully broke through to the Terrestrial Immortal Realm using his essence and blood as guide and life as medium. He hit Nate with heavenly thunder strike , charred him, severed his meridians and his fate became unknown.

He drew power from the heavens (Tribulation) after forceful breakthrough and killed Spike Lourd, Cut his Gentian Flame Spear, cut the Dragon veins and destroyed SRG headquarters. Only Phantom Richards had reached to Terrestrial immortal realm. That day, Bladeheart also achieved that breakthrough at the cost of his life.

Sad moments 5

Belinda Remington (Hazel Lancaster)

She was killed by Gary Montgomery’s shooters while she was attempting to send Dustin away to save his life. Had Dustin revealed to her that he could deal with Montgomery by talking to Spanner family, she would be alive. She was so worried that Dustin simply did not have influence to stop Montgomery. She only knew that Dustin’s highest influence was Natasha (Grand Daughter of Duke). That was not enough to deal with Montgomery.

After all, Montgomery was one of the most influential of 4 Royal families in Stonia. It could be suppressed only by Forbidden City (Imperial Palace) and by Spanner Family. Spanner Family also became first Royal family in influence due to Spanner Twins.

You mean Nate was there just to watch the show ? His mission was to finish off Dustin. So, why waste time ?

- 1st guy of list was neutral
- 2nd guy wanted Dustin dead
- 3rd guy came to save Dustin and destroy SRG
- 4th guy sent Billy to kill Dustin but he instead saved Dustin
- 5th guy sent Vincent (Dustin fought with with him somewhere, after the Mount Qinshan battle or before ?)
- 6th Evelyn sent Abigail to support Dustin
- 7th,8th,9th, 10th - All came to kill Dustin.

So, why would Nate waste time and not kill Dustin if he could overcome Abigail so easily? He absolutely underestimated Abigail that time. It bought some time till Bladeheart (Bai Ye) intervened.

Later on, he became engaged with Bladeheart. It’s not that he wanted Nestor to kill Dustin Alone. He was dragged into fighting Bladeheart.
Go back to that chapter, nate mocked nestor for not able to stop dustin from runing after abigail used poisonous smoke,when nestor remind him that they were there to eliminate the traitor not to show off he said he's all yours and nestor didnt get offended coz he knew he could handle dustin although he knew nate was showing off to show him that he is not his level thats why nate used liltle power when beating abgail just to show that he doesnt need to get serious when dealing with the likes of abigail and dustin but they were there coz the knew rhys might send the masters to protect dustin. also abigail was there on her accord evelyn would never risk her granddaugter's life for dustin as for the fight between dustin and nestor, dustin used his family secret technique which is a last resort but still he failed to defeat neasor so we cant say his powerful than the other two masters since they all Can not defeat nestor so to know which one is powerful they should fight as the ranking depends on your last battle dustin and billy are there coz they fought nestor and they survived. you should also remember that when executor was fighting those gods in Swinton he coudnt kill those gods easily as nestor did that shows he was powerful than executor who is one of the masters of dustin family

And if bai ye survived he would be the second on the list since he killed the one who was the second as in the recent chapter it is said that nolan tried to take the first place by challenging the number one but he was defeated badly that now he never dared to have a thought of bieng the number one again

He is probably less stronger than all the shaking list guys. Similar to 5 ultimate GMs of Balermo who never made to the Shaking list.
jeremy might be stronger than others on the world shaking list but since he never made achallange to those people so that he can take their places thats why he is not on the list for example troy was not on the whiz list coz no one has ever see him fighting as their clan dont care about worldly matters but now that he beat the eighth guy he will be on number 8 when the list is updated

I hope this list will help you.

Armory Index - Divine weapon Index and their wielders

1. Yin-Reid Evil Slaying Sword - Cornelius Xuanji (Yin Yang Evil Slaying Sword - Phantom Richards )

2. Dragon Bird Sword - Bai Ye (Dead) / Dustin
(Dragon Sparrow Sword - Bladeheart (Dead)/ Dustin

3. Gentian Red Flame Spear - Li Yuwanu /Ji Yuanzun (Dragon’s Heart Crimson Flame Spear - Spike Lourd/ Nick Blair) - Both dead

4. Chixuejian - Tyler Xingchao (Blowing Snow Sword - Nolan Fitzgerald)

5. Overlord Sword - Xiao Wuming (Tyrant’s Blade - Darkbane Moore)
6. Star Chasing Sword - Frost/Cielo Frio

7. Heavenly Thunder Sword - Qin Wushuang (Thunder Blade - Daniel Warburton)

8. Williamquan Sword - Tyler Juding (Underworld Sword -Billy May)

9. Sky Sword - Dustin

10. Heavy Rain Pear Blossom Needle -Thompson Xin (Stormy Pear Blossom needles - Lander Martin)
How did dustin get the sky sword? I could not remember 😅

I want to start reading the story from the start again, can some help me with junlee stating page

How did dustin get the sky sword? I could not remember 😅
It was in the act where Natasha basically tried to sacrifice herself to save Dustin life. After Dustin was save by her he saw Natasha dying and decided to go find an extremely rare cure for her. This Journey took Dustin to an ancient cave( kind of) where Dustin fought an Ancient lady who till this date is the only one who have completely outclassed Dustin in a fight and gave him a big fat L. Anyways Dustin saw the Sky sword in this Cave where other people where trying to pull it from the ground. Nobody could pull it because the sword did not deemed them worthy. When it was Dustin turn the sword accepted him and came of the ground and they bounded together and live happily ever after.