An Understated Dominance Novel: Chapter 994 to 1320 Chinese Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 967
The big-mouthed man didn't stop at all and directly gave Yan Tao a facelift, which made him completely different!

The problem is that Yan Tao is the young master of the Jiuding Sect and has a distinguished status.

It is said that one person is inferior to ten thousand people.

Is this guy crazy? !

How dare he? ! !

"Stop! Stop it!"

Shen Yao finally couldn't stand it anymore and quickly stopped her.

But at this time, Yan Tao was already bloody and unconscious.

"Brother Dustin! Now you are in big trouble!"

Shen Yao groaned and quickly helped Yan Tao up, giving him medicine and pinching him, trying to wake him up.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Yan Tao was really beaten, something would happen.

Then not only Dustin, but also the entire Bixia Sect would suffer Yan Song's crazy revenge.

"Dustin! We shouldn't sit together with you. You've done us a lot of harm this time!"

Shen Chong was angry and panicked at the same time.

What the hell!

Why did you meet such a madman?

Regardless of Yan Tao's status or the power of the Jiuding Sect, if he is caught, he will be beaten.

It’s absolutely crazy!

"Brother Dustin! If you hit Yan Tao, disaster will come soon. Run away quickly, otherwise it will be too late!"

Han Yi was very nervous. As she spoke, she grabbed Brother Dustin's arm and tried to pull him out.

It turned out that the other party was motionless and completely unresponsive.

"Who dares to hit my son?!"

At this moment, an angry shout suddenly exploded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a middle-aged man with a majestic face and a powerful aura came in with a group of warriors.
The leading man is surprisingly the leader of the Jiuding Sect and the number one master in Youzhou—Yan Song!

"It's broken, it's broken! Master Yan is here!"

"Master Yan is so angry that no one in the entire Youzhou can withstand it!"

"Hmph! How dare you hit Mr. Yan? Let's see if you survive!"

Yan Song's appearance caused a commotion.

The onlookers took a few steps back, fearing that Chi Yu would be harmed.

Many people were gloating over the misfortune, looking at Dustin as if they were looking at a dying person.

"It's over! I can't even run away now..."

Han Yi's face turned pale and she was in despair.

She was still thinking about fighting for Dustin's chance of survival, but in the end she still didn't have time.

"Alas...it seems there is no hope."

Shen Yao sighed, with a little more sympathy in her eyes.

Yan Song personally took action, which meant that Dustin would die or not.

"What a disaster!"

Shen Chong shook his head, with a bitter look on his face.

Dustin is dead, but they will also have to suffer the same fate, and they will inevitably be taught a lesson.

"Dad! You are finally here!"

After being rescued, Yan Tao wailed, staggered and fell in front of Yan Song, hugging his thighs and crying: "If you come a little later, I will be beaten to death! Look, look How has my face been beaten into shape? You must make the decision for me this time!"

"Who is it? Who dares to hurt you like this?!"

Looking at Yan Tao's face that was swollen into a pig's head, Yan Song was furious.

After so many years in Youzhou, no one has ever dared to hit his son.

who is he?

The leader of the Jiuding Sect!

The number one master in Youzhou!

Martial Alliance Elder!
Who wouldn’t be able to nod, bow, and salute?

Anyone who dares to challenge his authority in public is simply asking for death!

"Dad! It's that boy!"

Yan Tao pointed at Dustin and said with a look of resentment: "He was the one who beat me just now! He also made all kinds of noises, saying that you have a vain reputation. That's bullshit. It's just too much!"

"You dare to scold me? That's so presumptuous!"

Yan Song's face darkened, and his sharp eyes swept over.

However, when he saw Dustin's face clearly, he couldn't help being frightened and almost collapsed to the ground.

grass!

How did you meet this plague god? !

As an elder of the Martial Alliance, he saw clearly the grandmaster battle some time ago.

The man in front of me is a terrifying existence that has defeated Venerable Ziyang!

Not to mention scolding him, even if he was given a hard fight on the spot, he would not dare to say a word.

Chapter 968
"Now we're in trouble!"

Looking at the cold-faced Dustin, Yan Song, known as the number one master in Youzhou, was so frightened that he broke out in cold sweat.

It was really unlucky to meet such a plague god.

You're not going to get beaten today, are you?

"Dad! Why are you still standing there? Beat him! Beat him to death!"

"Today I want to make this kid understand what it means to kill yourself by striking an egg against a stone!"

Yan Tao's face was full of ferocity and he kept shouting.

"Shut up!"

Yan Song's expression changed, and he slapped Yan Tao hard on the face with his backhand.

"Snapped!"

Yan Tao was beaten so hard that he staggered and was completely stunned.

The few remaining teeth also popped out, and the face that was originally swollen into a pig's head became even more unsightly.

"Dad? You...why did you hit me?"

Yan Tao's eyes widened and he couldn't believe it.

You know, from childhood to adulthood, he has always been a treasure in the palm of your hand.

Usually my father doesn’t even say a harsh word. What happened today?

You actually slapped him in public?

are you crazy? !

"What's wrong with beating you? Shouldn't you be beaten?"

"Relying on the majesty of the Jiuding Sect all day long, I act arrogant and domineering outside, bullying men and dominating women, and ruining my reputation!"

"Today, I must teach you a lesson!"

Yan Song yelled and cursed, and slapped Yan Tao twice, knocking Yan Tao to the ground.

Then, still not relieved, he started punching and kicking.

The moves are ruthless and show no mercy.
Yan Tao was beaten until he wailed and screamed repeatedly.

With that posture, those who didn't know it thought there was some deep hatred between the two.

"ah?"

The sudden change made everyone dumbfounded.

Everyone was dumbfounded and shocked.

According to their assumptions, Yan Song came with a large group of troops to stand up for Yan Tao and teach the perpetrators a lesson.

Why are you beating your own son now?

And he beat him so hard.

what's the situation?

"What happened to Master Yan? Did you take the wrong medicine?"

"Who knows? Master Yan is famous for protecting his enemies. Why does he seem to be a different person today?"

"It's too cruel! How can this be a lesson to my son? This is clearly just venting resentment!"

"..."

Seeing Yan Tao being beaten violently, everyone whispered, feeling surprised, stunned, and at the same time somewhat pitiful.

It was okay to be beaten severely by Dustin before, but now he is beaten by his own father. It is really miserable.

The problem is that Yan Song dotes on his son very much.

Anyone who dares to provoke him will have his hands and feet cut off, or he will be killed on the spot.

Today, he went out of his way and beat his son like a dog. It was really weird.

"Well......"

At this moment, Han Yi, Shen Yao, Shen Chong and the others were all confused.

He stood there blankly, a little at a loss.

When they saw Yan Song, they thought they were in for a big disaster.

As a result, things took a turn for the worse. Not only did Yan Song not cause trouble for them, he also taught his own son a lesson.

When did Sect Leader Yan, who used force to conquer others and was all about himself, become so reasonable?

"Master! Stop fighting. Stop fighting. If you fight again, you will die!"
After coming back to his senses, a group of Jiuding Sect disciples began to break up the fight, allowing Yan Tao to save his life.

"Hmph! This domineering traitor deserves to be beaten to death!"

Yan Song looks like he hates evil as much as he hates his enemies, and he will kill his relatives out of righteousness.

As he said this, the fists and kicks in his hands finally stopped.

If the fight continues, I'm afraid something will really happen.

"Fellow martial arts comrades, today's incident is due to my poor discipline, Yan. Here, I will show everyone my fault."

Yan Song turned around and bowed deeply to Dustin and others to express his apology.

Dustin had no expression on his face and accepted it very calmly.

Chapter 1229

The moment Lu Chen glanced over, Shangguan Xingwang couldn’t help but shudder, and an indescribable fear surged into his heart.

He thought that his arrangement was foolproof, but he didn’t expect that the other party would defeat all his plans with one force.

”Release him immediately, or—die!”

Lu Chen pressed forward step by step, full of murderous aura.

”I’ll let your mother go!”

Shangguan Xingwang roared angrily, suddenly pulled out a gun from his back, and fired at Lu Chen rapidly with “bang bang bang”.

When the bullet was ejected from the chamber, Lu Chen’s figure suddenly disappeared in place, and when he reappeared, he was already in front of Shangguan Xingwang.

”you……”

Shangguan Xingwang was startled, and just as he was about to pull back, Lu Chen suddenly grabbed his wrist and violently pinched it off.

”ah–!”

Shangguan Xingwang screamed and the gun in his hand fell to the ground.

Immediately afterwards, Shangguan Xingwang felt his breathing hitched, his throat was pinched by a big hand, his screams stopped suddenly, and his face turned red.

Then, he watched his feet float off the ground little by little.

”Where is Concubine Cao Xuan?”

Lu Chen’s face was fierce and aggressive.

”Let…let me go…or you will die without a burial place!”

Shangguan Xingwang struggled wildly and made various threats.

”Let me ask you, where is Concubine Cao Xuan?!”

Lu Chen slowly exerted force with his fingers, pinching Shangguan Xingwang until it became difficult to breathe, veins popped out on his face, and his feet kicked wildly.

”stop!”

At this time, a group of key members of the Shangguan family came over in a mighty manner.

Behind these clansmen were a large number of armed soldiers.

The momentum is huge and vigorous.

And the leader is Shangguan Hong!

”Lu Chen! You are so brave! Let go of Xingwang, otherwise you will die forever!” Cao Zhiyuan shouted loudly.

She thought that Shangguan Xingwang’s people would be able to capture Lu Chen, but she didn’t expect that the entire army was wiped out.

”Brother…save, save me!”

Shangguan Xingwang turned his head with difficulty, his voice hoarse.

”Let me go, I will spare your life.”

Shangguan Hong spit out a few words coldly.

The voice was not loud, but it carried an unquestionable majesty.

”I should say this, let Concubine Cao Xuan go, and I will spare your brother’s life!” Lu Chen said in a deep voice.

”Concubine Cao Xuan?”

Shangguanhong frowned slightly, and looked at Cao Zhiyuan next to him, with some doubts: “What’s going on?”

”Brother Hong, I captured Cao Guan and prepared to interrogate him about the whereabouts of the treasure map, but he refused to speak, so I tied up Concubine Cao Xuan as a threat.” Cao Zhiyuan whispered back.

”Snapped!”

As soon as the words finished, Shangguan Hong slapped Cao Zhiyuan on the face, and said coldly, “Did I tell you not to touch Concubine Cao Xuan?”

He can kill anyone in the Cao family, but he can only hurt Concubine Cao Xuan.

Because the other party’s grandfather is the Duke of the current dynasty.

A truly powerful man!

”Brother Hong, I…I also made this decision for the sake of the treasure map.” Cao Zhiyuan covered her hot face, obsequiously.

”Is the person dead?” Shangguanhong asked again.

”No, not dead.” Cao Zhiyuan shook her head repeatedly.

”Next time, don’t blame me for being ruthless.” Shangguan Hong snorted coldly.

”Yes, yes, I will definitely pay attention in the future.” Cao Zhiyuan forcefully smiled.

It was a bit embarrassing to be slapped for no reason in front of so many people, but she could only greet her with a smile.

”Lu Chen…”

Shangguan Hong turned his eyes and said indifferently: “You are not qualified to bargain with me, let my brother go immediately, otherwise, he will die!”

With that said, he gestured forward.

Wow!

After that, a group of armed soldiers immediately swarmed up and surrounded Chase Lu.

Rows of black hole muzzles were all aimed at the vital parts of the body.

As long as Shangguan Hong gives an order, countless bullets will pour out.

”Young people don’t know the bounds of heaven and earth, but they dare to make trouble in Shangguan’s house. Is it over now?”

”At the end of the day, he’s just a warrior after all. No matter how powerful he is, what big waves can there be?”

”There is still a glimmer of hope for releasing people now. If you resist stubbornly, you will only have a dead end!”

”…”

Seeing the dark crowd of armed soldiers, the guests couldn’t help talking about it.

Chapter 1230

They have never seen such a crazy person, who broke into Shangguan’s house alone in broad daylight and took Shangguan Xingwang hostage.

It’s just like striking an egg against a stone and destroying yourself.

”Xiao Shao! Did you see that? You have been surrounded, surrounded by soldiers from our Shangguan family. Why do you fight with me?”

Shangguan Xingwang smiled ferociously: “If you don’t want to die, let go immediately, cut off your meridians, and kneel down to beg for mercy. In this way, I might be able to let you live!”

”Are you courting death?”

Lu Chen grabbed Shangguan Xingwang’s neck with one hand and slowly raised it, his eyes filled with coldness.

”What? How dare you touch me?”

Shangguan Xingwang was not afraid at all and continued to shout: “If you dare, try touching me? If you touch me, not only will you die, but your relatives and friends will also be buried with you!”

Oh, by the way, and your woman is locked in my basement now. If I lose a hair, my subordinates will take turns to kill her one by one, making her life worse than death!

Hahaha……

come! Are you moving me? I want to see if you can bear the consequences? ! “

At the end of the sentence, Shangguan Xingwang laughed wildly, as if he was determined to defeat you.

So what if I can fight?

So what if you are powerful?

In the face of absolute power, personal bravery is not worth mentioning.

The Shangguan family is full of experts, strong men emerge in large numbers, and they also hold large armies.

Even if the kid in front of him has great abilities, he can’t make any trouble.

”Do you really think I don’t dare to kill you? Or do you think you can control me?” Lu Chen asked coldly.

”Hehe…do you dare? Open your dog eyes and see, now you are a shackle, your only choice is to bow your knees and surrender!” Shangguan Xingwang said aggressively.

”Lu Chen! Let go of Xingwang immediately and hand over the treasure, otherwise you and Concubine Cao Xuan’s family will die!” Cao Zhiyuan threatened sternly.

”You have hostages, and so do I. One life for another.” Lu Chen tried his best to suppress his anger.

If he hadn’t been worried about Concubine Cao Xuan’s safety, he would have gone on a killing spree.

”One life for another?”

Cao Zhiyuan did not make a decision, and looked at Shangguan Hong, as if asking for instructions.

Shangguan Hong didn’t speak, just nodded.

Under the spotlight, as the patriarch of the Shangguan family, he must maintain the brotherhood a little bit.

Besides, Chase Lu would die in the end anyway, so it was harmless.

”You two, drag that half-dead guy out.”

Cao Zhiyuan turned around and whispered an instruction.

After a while, Cao Guan, who was covered in scars, was dragged over by two guards.

Wherever it passed, there was blood dripping and it was unbearable to look at.

”Uncle Cao?”

Lu Chen took a closer look, and immediately changed his face.

At this moment, Cao Guan was already dying. His body was riddled with holes and bloody flesh, and there was no intact skin left at all.

The whole person was simply miserable.

”You… you shouldn’t have come…”

Cao Guan raised his head with difficulty, speaking weakly.

Now Shangguan’s house is like a dragon’s pond and a tiger’s den. If Lu Chen comes here alone, isn’t he looking for death?

”Cao Zhiyuan! You are such a beast! Even your own uncle will not be spared!” Lu Chen was furious.

He thought that only Concubine Cao Xuan was arrested, but he didn’t expect that even Cao Guan would suffer.

It seems that he was also sentenced to death.

”Stop talking nonsense! Release him immediately!” Cao Zhiyuan shouted.

”Let Concubine Cao Xuan go too!” Lu Chen gritted his teeth.

”Impossible! You just said one life for another. If you want to release Concubine Cao Xuan, you have to hand over the treasure map!” Cao Zhiyuan shouted.

”Okay, let’s change it first.”

Lu Chen did not dare to waste time and immediately agreed.

Now Cao Guan is in critical condition. If he is not treated in time, he may die at any time.

”Send this old thing over there.”

Cao Zhiyuan made a gesture and ordered the two guards to send Cao Guan forward.

Seeing this, Lu Chen slowly let go and put Shangguan Xingwang down.

”Grass!”

Shangguan Xingwang rubbed his red and swollen neck, glared at Lu Chen fiercely, and then turned around and walked towards Shangguan’s camp.

The two sides went back and forth, exchanging hostages with each other.

However, just as he passed Cao Guan, Shangguan Xingwang’s expression suddenly turned fierce.

”Go to hell!”

Without any warning, Shangguan Xingwang suddenly pulled out his knife and stabbed Cao Guan in the back.

It came as a chilling blow.

Chapter 1231

”flutter!”

The sharp dagger penetrated from the back and came out from the chest.

The tip of the knife that popped out was stained with a coquettish red color.

”Forehead……”

Cao Guan’s body trembled, his expression frozen.

He subconsciously looked down and saw the tip of the knife piercing his heart, slowly dripping with blood.

”ah?”

The sudden scene made everyone stunned.

No one expected that Shangguan Xingwang would suddenly assassinate him and kill him with one blow.

Isn’t it said that one life is exchanged for another?

Isn’t this guy doing a great job?

”Uncle Cao?”

Lu Chen was also stunned, a little unexpected.

His attention just now was on Shangguan Hong and Cao Zhiyuan. He really didn’t expect that Shangguan Xingwang, who was a hostage, would actually make such a move.

”Lu, Lu Chen…my daughter…I will leave it to you from now on…”

After Cao Guan uttered a sentence with difficulty, his head slowly dropped and he completely lost his breath.

”Death is a relief.”

Seeing this scene, Cao Zhiyuan looked indifferent and unmoved.

”The third child…”

Among the crowd, Cao Jun showed pain.

No matter what, the two of them are brothers. They grew up together and carried the Ding family together.

Now that Cao Guan was killed, he felt somewhat uncomfortable.

However, he dared not speak out in anger because he could not afford to offend the murderer.

”Old thing! Go to hell!”

Shangguan Xingwang grinned, pulled out the bloody knife, and kicked Cao Guan on the back.

”Boom!”

Cao Guan’s body was thrown high, and after flying a few meters away, it just landed at Lu Chen’s feet.

”Cao… Uncle Cao?”

Lu Chen squatted down, reached out to feel Cao Guan’s pulse, and his fingertips began to tremble.

Hopeless.

Originally, Cao Guan was seriously injured, and his vitality was about to be exhausted, but now he suffered a fatal blow, and even the gods could not save him.

”Little smash! You didn’t expect that, did you? If you dare to go against me, this is what you will end up with!”

After killing the people, Shangguan Xingwang said proudly: “In addition, I will tell you another cruel thing. Not only will I kill all your relatives and friends, I will also humiliate your woman!

I want to torture her in front of you, making her life worse than death!

How about it? Are you angry? Do you really want to kill me?

It’s a pity that you have no chance. From the moment you let me go, you are destined to die without a burial place!

Of course, I will not let you die too cheaply, I want you to experience all kinds of punishments, I want you to suffer humiliation, I want you to live and die!

This – this is the price you pay for offending me!

Hahaha……”

By the end of the sentence, Shangguan Xingwang was laughing wildly.

A martial artist in the rivers and lakes dared to challenge him, it was like a fly shaking a tree.

”Shang. Official. Prosper. Prosper!”

Lu Chen got up slowly, paused every word, his eyes were about to burst.

In those scarlet eyes, there is endless murderous intent and violence.

His hair stood upright and his clothes moved freely without wind.

A monstrous evil spirit gushed out from within his body, heading straight into the sky.

Everyone felt their bodies sank, as if a boulder was pressed against their chests, and even breathing became difficult.

An indescribable feeling of palpitations suddenly came over me.

It seems that there is a huge crisis brewing rapidly.

”Shangguan Xingwang! I will cut you into pieces!”

Lu Chen was so angry that he suddenly ejected and rushed forward like a ferocious beast.

”Shoot! Shoot!”

Chapter 1232

Shangguan Xingwang was taken aback and backed away repeatedly.

”Bang bang bang…”

A burst of gunfire rang out, all hitting Lu Chen’s afterimage, without any damage at all.

”Quick! Stop him!”

Shangguan Xingwang’s expression changed drastically, he turned around and ran away.

Damn, this lunatic is not even afraid of guns.

”What are you still doing? Go up and help!”

Cao Zhiyuan reacted quickly and quickly directed a group of guards to push forward.

”Come back to me!”

Lu Chen stepped forward, grabbed Shangguan Xingwang’s head, and then yanked it back, pressing him directly to the ground.

It’s like catching a dead fish.

The next second, the gunfire stopped suddenly, for fear of accidental injury.

The powerful guards immediately stopped and did not dare to act rashly.

”Lu Chen! I warn you not to act recklessly, if you hurt Xingwang, you will be in disaster!” Cao Zhiyuan sternly shouted.

”Zhuzi! Stop quickly!” The clan members of Shangguan’s family shouted angrily.

At this moment, everyone could feel Lu Chen’s terrifying murderous intent.

But because of the fear of throwing rats away, they dare not act rashly.

”Small! You better be careful, if you hurt me, your whole family will suffer!” Shangguan Xingwang threatened sharply.

Although he was arrested, he was surrounded by people from Shangguan’s family, so it was true.

He didn’t believe that Chase Lu dared to risk the death of his whole family, and really killed him.

”You – really deserve to die!”

Chase Lu’s eyes almost burst into flames, and he slowly exerted force on his fingers.

The terrifying power of the fingertips directly pierced Shangguan Xingxing’s flesh, bit by bit deep into the skull.

Blood quickly covered his face.

”Ah~!”

Shangguan Xingwang couldn’t help but scream, and the fear of death suddenly surged into his heart.

”Wait! Stop it!”

At this moment, Shangguan Xingwang finally panicked and began to surrender: “Little smash! Calm down! If you kill me, countless people will die! Think of your woman, think of your relatives, they will all follow You will be buried with him!”

”You are wrong, it is your Shangguan family who should be buried with you!”

Lu Chen continued to exert force with his fingers, with a fierce look on his face.

”Ka Ka Ka…”

Cracks began to appear in Shangguan Xingwang’s skull.

Blood flowed out from the eyes, ears, mouth and nose.

The severe pain and fear of death made Shangguan Xingwang burst into tears and beg for mercy: “Don’t… don’t kill me. I know I was wrong. Please spare my life. As long as you let me go, I promise not to hold you responsible, I can swear that!”

He knew that if he refused to give in, he might really die.

”Lu Chen! Stop immediately! If you kill Xingwang, Concubine Cao Xuan and her family will die!” Cao Zhiyuan threatened.

As soon as he finished speaking, there was only a “bang” sound.

Shangguan Xingwang’s head exploded like a watermelon hit by a cannonball!

Red and white, splashing everywhere.

Spreading mess all over the floor.

”What?!”

Seeing Shangguan Xingwang whose head was blown off, everyone couldn’t help being startled.

They didn’t expect that Lu Chen would actually dare to kill someone under heavy siege.

Not caring about his own life, not caring about the life of his whole family.

”Damn it! Did this guy not want his life? He actually killed the young master of the Shangguan family?!”

”Madman! What a madman!”

”This kid shouldn’t have offended the Shangguan family. Now I’m afraid he will be killed by the nine clans!”

”…”

The guests were pointing and pointing in an uproar.

They were attending the engagement banquet, but they did not expect to witness the death of Shangguan Xingwang.

If a happy event turns into a funeral, the entire Shangguan family will be furious.

No one can afford the consequences!

Chapter 1233

”Dead…dead?”

Cao Zhiyuan was stunned, her beautiful eyes widened with a look of disbelief.

She really didn’t expect that Lu Chen would actually dare to kill someone in public, and the person he killed was Shangguan Hong’s biological brother.

This guy is simply committing a heinous crime!

”It’s broken! Now even Concubine Xuan and the others will suffer!”

Cao Jun secretly cursed and sighed.

The death of his third brother was already a big blow to him.

Now if even the two nieces are not spared, it will be even worse.

Although he desires power, he does not want to kill his relatives.

For a moment, he couldn’t help but doubt his original choice.

Is it really the right thing to take refuge in Shangguan’s family?

”presumptuous!”

”Be bold!”

”Shu Zi! You are going too far!!”

After a brief moment of daze, the clan members of the Shangguan family became furious and started to rebuke one after another.

After many years of being established in the provincial capital, no one has ever dared to call the Shangguan family, let alone brutally murder a direct descendant of the Shangguan family in front of them.

This kind of behavior is simply audacious!

”Lu Chen, you have offended the power of Heaven. No one can save you today.” Shangguan Hong said coldly.

The death of his younger brother did not cause him much fluctuation.

But as a murderer, Lu Chen must pay the price of death for openly provoking the authority of the Shangguan family.

”Let Concubine Cao Xuan go, otherwise, you will all die!”

While Lu Chen was speaking, he kicked Shangguan Xingwang’s body violently.

”Boom!”

Shangguan Xingwang bounced off like a football and hit Shangguan Hong at an extremely fast speed, like a human cannonball.

”snort!”

Shangguan Hong snorted coldly and slapped his palm directly, hitting Shangguan Xingwang hard on the chest.

”boom!”

There was an explosion, and Shangguan Xingwang’s body exploded instantly, turning into flesh and blood that spattered across the sky.

The surrounding group of Shangguan clan members were covered in blood mist.

All of them turned pale with fright and backed away in fright.

Lu Chen was already cruel enough, but he didn’t expect Shangguan Hong to be even more cruel, not even sparing his own brother’s body.

With one palm strike, he died without a whole body.

”Come on, kill him.”

Shangguan Hong uttered a few words coldly, then took out a white handkerchief and carefully wiped the blood on his hands.

”kill!”

Afterwards, a group of Wolf Guard masters drew their weapons and charged towards Lu Chen.

”I’ll see who dares to do it!”

At this time, there was an angry shout.

Lao Zhang led a group of Qilin Gang disciples and stormed through the door.

The dark crowd was full of people, with great momentum and majestic energy.

”Presumptuous! Who are you? How dare you break into Shangguan’s house without permission? How brave you are!”

”A bunch of reckless people, is this a place you can break into? Get out of here!”

”Send my order! Mobilize the army immediately to suppress the rebellion!”

”…”

The appearance of the Qilin Gang aroused the anger of the Shangguan family members.

Chapter 1234

what is it today?

Lu Chen, a stupid young man who is not afraid of death, openly challenges the authority of the Shangguan family, but now a group of gangsters have appeared, showing off their power here, it is simply lawless!

”Listen up, Shangguan family, let Miss Cao go immediately, otherwise we will fight to the death today!”

Lao Zhang led many Qilin Gang disciples, stepped forward aggressively, and began to confront Shangguan’s soldiers.

”The fish is dead and the net is broken? Are you worthy of it?”

Shangguan Hong’s eyes were very disdainful.

In his eyes, the Qilin Gang is just a bunch of rabble.

As soon as the army arrives, it can be easily slaughtered.

”Lu Chen! You are so naive. Do you think you can call Banguan’s family just by relying on these little minions? What a fool’s dream!” Cao Zhiyuan sneered.

Although the Qilin Gang is quite powerful, in front of the Shangguan family, they are just a bunch of chickens and dogs, and they will be broken into pieces at a touch.

”If the Qilin Gang can’t do it, what about our Yaowang Valley?”

At this time, a loud voice suddenly sounded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, an immortal old man walked in leisurely with a group of extraordinary people.

These people are over fifty years old and are wearing long robes. Although they do not have an imposing aura, they are as thick as mountains and stand tall as mountains.

No one dares to have the slightest contempt.

The visitors were Qiao Antai, the master of Yaowang Valley, and a group of elders and deacons.

”It’s strange, why did you even come to Yaowang Valley?”

”Yao Wang Valley has always ignored secular affairs and never participated in disputes. What happened today? All the top officials were dispatched, and even the Medicine King, who has always been invisible to the dragon, showed up.”

”I have a bad feeling that something big will happen today!”

”…”

Because of the appearance of everyone from Yaowang Valley, the whole place couldn’t help but become commotion.

You know, Yaowang Valley is an otherworldly existence in the entire Jiangnan.

He seems to be powerless, but in fact he has a wide network of contacts and has close contacts with all major forces.

People will get sick sometimes, and once they are seriously ill, they have to seek help from Yaowanggu.

Over the years, the influence of Yaowang Valley is no worse than that of San Jueding.

It’s just that Yaowang Valley has always been in a neutral position, and now it suddenly appears, which has to arouse speculation.

”Elder Lu, today I led the crowd to Fengyu Villa to celebrate your birthday. I didn’t expect you to come here. I shouldn’t have missed anything, right?” Qiao Antai walked forward with a smile.

”You came just in time.” Lu Chen nodded slightly.

”Senior Medicine King, what do you mean? Do you want to help Lu Chen and go against our Shangguan family?” Cao Zhiyuan asked coldly.

If it were just the Qilin Gang, the Shangguan family could easily crush it, but if the Yaowang Valley was added to it, it would be a bit troublesome.

After all, the influence of Yaowang Valley is too great. Once they break up, they will inevitably be criticized verbally and writtenly.

”Lu Chen is the elder of our Medicine King Valley. If he is in danger, we, the Medicine King Valley, naturally cannot sit idly by and ignore it.” Qiao Antai said calmly.

”Elder of Yaowang Valley?” Cao Zhiyuan frowned slightly.

She didn’t expect Lu Chen to have such an identity, no wonder he dared to be so arrogant.

”General Huwei, today is a happy day. It’s not appropriate to make things too tense. Let’s let Miss Cao go. Wouldn’t it be nice if we don’t offend each other?” Qiao Antai spoke again.

”Valley Master Qiao, it’s not your turn to dictate my affairs.”

Shangguan Hong said indifferently: “Lu Chen killed my brother and openly challenged the dignity of the Shangguan family. I have already said that he will die today and no one can save him, including you.”

He hasn’t paid much attention to the mere Yaowang Valley.

”General Huwei, don’t do anything too extreme, otherwise you will easily get burned.” Qiao Antai said meaningfully.

”Burning yourself on fire? Do you, Yaowang Valley, have this strength?”

Shangguan Hong snorted coldly: “Get out of here before I get angry, otherwise don’t blame me for being ruthless!”

”Shangguan Hong! You are such a powerful official! I would like to see how you become so heartless!”

Suddenly, a majestic voice sounded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a middle-aged man with an imposing appearance walked in aggressively with a team of personal guards.

This person is actually the governor of a province, Xia Yongkang!

Chapter 1235

”My god! It’s Governor Xia? Why is he here?”

”Looking at Governor Xia’s battle, it seems that he didn’t come to the engagement banquet.”

”Nonsense! Who brings so many guards to a wedding banquet? It’s obvious there’s going to be trouble!”

”…”

The appearance of Xia Yongkang caused the scene to explode instantly.

Even a group of clan members of the Shangguan family looked solemn at this moment.

You know, the man in front of you is the governor of a province, the man in charge of the military and political power of the entire southern province!

Official residence from Yipin!

The real feudal officials!

In front of such a big shot, even Shangguan Hong, who was a powerful general, had to be suppressed.

”Brother Lu, are you not injured?”

After entering the venue, Xia Yongkang asked Lu Chen first.

”I’m fine. Thank you, Lord Governor, for your concern.”

Lu Chen nodded politely.

”It’s fine.”

Xia Yongkang smiled, and when his eyes turned to Shangguanhong, his face suddenly became cold again: “Shangguanhong, you have a lot of authority, and because you are a third-rank general, you can do all kinds of domineering things, and no one can control you.” hold you?”

These words were merciless and did not give the Shangguan family any face.

”Mr. Governor, you misunderstood. It was Lu Chen who came to make trouble. We were just acting in self-defense.”

Seeing that the situation was not good, Cao Zhiyuan quickly defended himself.

”That’s right! It was Lu Chen who was lawless and openly killed members of my Shangguan family. We must seek justice!” The clan members of the Shangguan family echoed.

”Shut up, everyone!”

Xia Yongkang stared: “Don’t think that I don’t know what happened. Your Shangguan family kidnapped Concubine Cao Xuan and killed Cao Guan in public. All kinds of bad deeds are simply outraged by both men and gods!”

As soon as these words came out, the Shangguan family clan members were instantly speechless.

It is obvious that they are no longer able to stand up to the problem.

”Governor Xia, I have no grievances with you, why do you have to go against me?” Shangguan Hong’s face was cold and his eyes were a little unkind.

The last time at Cao’s house, Xia Yongkang also interfered and ruined his good deeds.

Unexpectedly, today, the other party showed up again, and even came to destroy the place.

It’s simply too much!

”As a general of the Dragon Kingdom, you are supposed to uphold law and order and uphold justice, but look at your behavior, how is it any different from a gangster?!” Xia Yongkang said righteously.

”Governor Xia, although your official position is higher than mine, it doesn’t mean you can control me.”

Shangguanhong stood with his hands behind his back, and said without hesitation, “My position as a general is granted by the official family and belongs to the Ministry of War. Even if you are the governor of a province, you have no right to dictate to me!”

The governor is the highest local official, commanding the military and political power of a province.

Although the official position is very high, he belongs to the civil service category.

And he is a general, and the two sides are not in the same system.

Civilian officials and military generals have always been at odds, and he may not be afraid if they really want to tear their faces apart.

Because there is a big backer behind him!

”Shangguan Hong, don’t be too arrogant!”

Xia Yongkang snorted coldly: “Southern Province is under my jurisdiction. If you do anything harmful to the world, I will never stand by and watch!”

”Governor Xia, I’ve always been law-abiding, so how can I do something so unreasonable?”

Shangguan Hongli said confidently: “To say the least, even if I am really guilty, it is not something that you, the local governor, can easily deal with!”

As soon as he finished speaking, a strong and majestic voice suddenly sounded in the air.

”Governor Xia can’t deal with you, so what about the old man and me?”

The voice was not loud, but it reached everyone’s ears clearly.

Looking around, I saw another group of people walking in from the direction of the gate.

The leader was a tall old man with white beard and white eyebrows.

Chapter 1236

The old man walked like a dragon and a tiger, his face full of majesty, but he also exuded a chilling air that made people feel cold.

”It’s Old General Murong! Old General Murong is here!”

”Oh, dog buyer! What happened today? Why did even the reclusive old general come forward?”

”It’s broken! The Shangguan family is going to change!”

When they saw Murong Zhenguo, the whole scene was in an uproar again.

The appearance of Xia Yongkang was already shocking enough, but now even Murong Zhenguo has heard about it, which is really unbelievable.

As a former general who protected the country, Murong Zhenguo had great achievements and was a highly respected minister.

He spent his life fighting and gained disciples all over the world.

Regardless of power, connections, or influence, he is the leader in the entire Jiangnan.

Even Xia Yongkang, the Governor of the Southern Province, will be overwhelmed.

”Little guy, I’m here to support you today. I want to see who dares to be presumptuous!”

Murong Zhenguo didn’t talk nonsense, stood directly beside Lu Chen, and publicly stated his position.

However, this move once again caused everyone to be in an uproar.

”What? The old general came here because of this boy? Is that right?”

”How could this happen? What kind of virtue and ability does this boy have? He can actually ask the old general to come forward?”

”Looking at this battle, does this person have some powerful background?”

Everyone was whispering and looking at Lu Chen, his eyes became particularly different.

They initially thought that Lu Chen was seeking his own destruction by coming to make trouble.

It turned out that the other party came prepared.

No wonder he dared to challenge the officials. With two mountains protecting him, wouldn’t he be walking sideways?

”How…how is it possible?!”

Cao Zhiyuan looked shocked, a little unbelievable.

She always thought that Chase Lu was just a martial artist with no power or authority.

So from the beginning, she looked down on Lu Chen and felt that he was inferior.

But now she realized that she was wrong, and very wrong.

Lu Chen was not only good at fighting, but he also had a lot of connections behind him, so that when he was in danger, even the governor of a province and the general who protected the country came to help.

Although it is difficult to accept, I have to admit that the other party is already qualified to challenge Guan Hong.

”Oh my God! Who is this kid?!”

Cao Jun and his party were stunned and out of their wits.

Concubine Cao Xuan was kidnapped and Cao Guan was killed. They were all inseparable.

And Lu Chen has a close relationship with Concubine Cao Xuan, so he will definitely not give up.

If it were in the past, with the power of the Shangguan family, future troubles could be avoided forever.

But now that Lu Chen has shown a good network of connections, even the Shangguan family may not dare to act rashly.

In other words, once Lu Chen wants to take revenge, they will all be in danger!

”I’ve met the old general.”

Xia Yongkang bowed his hands to Murong Zhenguo to show his respect.

Although the person in front of him has retreated behind the scenes, he still has unparalleled influence.

Even as the governor, he has to pay three respects.

”Um.”

Murong Zhenguo nodded in response, and immediately glanced at Shangguan Hong: “Shangguan boy, you just said that Governor Xia can’t deal with you. Do you think it’s okay if you add me, an old man?”

As soon as these words came out, Shangguan Hong’s face instantly became ugly.

Dealing with a governor is already very difficult, but now there is a general protecting the country, which is even worse.

The two giants, one civil and one military, have connections and influences all over the world.

Once joined hands, looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, how many people can stop it?

Chapter 1237

”Old general, Shangguan’s family and Murong’s family have always entered the water without disturbing the river. Is it too much for you to come and make trouble today?” Shangguan Hong frowned.

With his current power, it’s true that he can’t toughen up the two giants, but that doesn’t mean he has to compromise.

As the head of the three extremes, the Shangguan family naturally has a corresponding background and strength.

If you really want to tear your face apart, it is still unclear who will win the deer.

”Excessive?”

Murong Zhenguo snorted: “If it weren’t for your Shangguan family to start the trouble, why would I be here? Are you only allowed to prevent fires at Shangguan’s family, but we are not allowed to light the lamps?”

Today is Lu Chen’s birthday, as an elder, he originally planned to go to Fengyu Mountain Villa to support him.

As soon as he heard that something had happened, he immediately brought people over.

”Shangguanhong, I don’t want to cause trouble, let him go immediately, otherwise you can’t afford the consequences!” Xia Yongkang threatened in a cold voice.

”Brother Hong, how about…forget it?”

Cao Zhiyuan swallowed and said weakly: “Today is our engagement day. It’s not appropriate to make a big fuss. Let’s release Concubine Cao Xuan first to calm down the situation. As for the treasure map, let’s make plans in the future. What do you think? “

”Shut up!”

Shangguan Hong was so angry that he raised his hand and slapped him.

The huge force directly hit Cao Zhiyuan staggering and almost fell down.

A pretty face instantly became red and swollen.

”Brother Hong?”

Cao Zhiyuan covered her hot face, a little at a loss.

She didn’t understand, which sentence did she say wrong?

As the saying goes, those who know the current affairs are heroes. At this time, shouldn’t they choose to avoid the edge temporarily?

”Useless things, you’ve lost all my face!” Shangguan Hong had a bad look on his face.

The Shangguan family has dominated Jiangnan for many years and has never bowed to anyone.

If you are threatened a few words and have to obey orders, then where will the Shangguan family’s face be put in the future?

Wouldn’t the century-old wealthy family be the laughing stock of the world?

”Boy from the Shangguan family, I’ll give you three minutes to think about it. If you don’t admit your mistake in time, don’t blame the old man and I will fall out!” Murong Zhenguo issued a final warning.

”Murong Zhenguo, you, the great general who protects the country, are bullying my juniors here. What kind of skills do you think you have?”

Suddenly, a low and hoarse voice sounded in the air.

Everyone subconsciously followed the sound and saw a white figure suddenly rising from the ground toward the inner courtyard in the distance and jumping into the sky above everyone’s heads.

Immediately afterwards, the white figure turned around and swooped down like an eagle, carrying the power of destroying the world.

Just when it was about to be hit hard, the white figure stretched out his arms, and the impact was instantly stopped.

The wind was blowing on the soles of his feet, and his whole body was like a feather, hovering lightly and falling to the ground silently.

Ability to move fast or slow, to send and receive freely, and powerful martial arts attainments are fully demonstrated at this moment.

When the white figure landed on the ground, everyone saw clearly that it was an old man with white hair.

The old man was wearing a Tang suit, with a thin figure and a withered face, but his eyes were bright and sometimes showed a terrifying edge.

The old man is the backbone of the Shangguan family – Shangguan Pengcheng!

”grandfather?”

Shangguanhong couldn’t help but his eyes lit up when he saw the person coming.

The restlessness just now calmed down instantly.

The Shangguan family’s Dinghai magic needle has appeared. Even if Xia Yongkang and Murong Zhenguo join forces, there is nothing to be afraid of.

”Uncle Zhongyong—Shangguan Pengcheng?!”

Xia Yongkang narrowed his eyes slightly and his expression became serious.

Chapter 1238

As an extremely wealthy family, the Shangguan family has dominated for a hundred years because of the accumulation of past dynasties.

Especially the previous patriarch, Shangguan Pengcheng, was a generation of great talents.

In the early years of the struggle for imperial power, he had a vicious vision and chose the right master. Then he supported him all the way to the top and became a minister of the official family. In the end, he was personally awarded the title of Uncle Zhongyong.

His powerful position and personal bravery are not weaker than Murong Zhenguo.

Even better in some aspects.

The only difference is that Murong Zhenguo performed meritorious service on the battlefield, while Shangguan Pengcheng fought hard in the officialdom.

Although the Tao is different, they are all top-notch people.

”Hahaha… Great, great, the old patriarch finally appeared!”

”With the old patriarch sitting in charge, who dares to act arrogantly in Shangguan’s family?”

Upon seeing Shangguan Pengcheng, the clan members of the Shangguan family all expressed joy.

As if they had found their backbone, they were all refreshed after the previous decline.

”Daughter! We can be saved! We can be saved!”

Cao Jun was extremely excited if he was granted amnesty.

He was worried about how it would end before, but the appearance of Shangguan Pengcheng gave him hope.

”Great! I really chose the wrong person!”

Cao Zhiyuan was also overjoyed.

Shangguan Hong not only has a bright future, but also has a grandfather who is in a high position.

Zhongyongbo is a noble title. Although it has no real power, it represents supreme glory and an unfathomable network of connections.

Even at critical moments, you can directly meet with officials.

With such a big shot in charge, who can shake the Shangguan family?

”Lu Chen, Lu Chen, so what if you have Governor Xia’s backing? What if you have Old General Murong as your backer? After all, you still can’t save Concubine Cao Xuan, and you still can’t change the situation. You will never, only deserve to be stepped on by us. Underfoot!”

Cao Zhiyuan whispered secretly and sneered again and again.

She admitted that Chase Lu had something, but unfortunately, he still couldn’t make any big waves.

”Murong Zhenguo, you are all respectable people after all. Now you are bullying my grandson in public. Do you really think that there is no one in my Shangguan family?”

Shangguan Pengcheng stood with his hands behind his back, his expression was indifferent, and the tone of his mouth was questioning.

He has already come to the door to make trouble, so naturally he is not polite.

”Shangguan Pengcheng, let’s figure it out first. It was your grandson who started the trouble first. We’re just seeking justice. Is there any problem?” Murong Zhenguo said lightly.

”You want to seek justice, talk to me directly, and bully the younger generation, what are you doing?” Shangguan Pengcheng was domineering.

”You have been unable to shrink back, who knows where you are?” Murong Zhenguo sneered.

”Now that I’m out, what do you have to say?” Shangguan Pengcheng didn’t look sideways.

”Your grandson tied up someone who shouldn’t be tied up, let her go, everyone is safe today, otherwise you will be in big trouble.” Murong Zhenguo cut to the chase.

”Kidnapping?” Shangguan Pengcheng looked sideways at his grandson and asked, “Is there any?”

”No.” Shangguanhong shook his head.

”Now, did you hear that? My Hong’er said no, you can go.” Shangguan Pengcheng waved his hand, as if to shoo away flies.

”If you don’t say a word, are you going to send us away? Are you going to treat us as idiots?” Murong Zhenguo’s face turned cold.

”Then what do you want?” Shangguan Pengcheng’s eyes were a little unfriendly.

”Either, take the initiative to hand over the person; or, we go in and search, and you choose one yourself.” Murong Zhenguo was not polite.

”It’s even more impossible to go in and search if there is no one. Our Shangguan’s house is not a place for you to run wild!” Shangguan Pengcheng said in a deep voice.

”Hey! You old bastard! Oil and salt don’t go in, right?”

Murong Zhenguo was a little annoyed: “Believe it or not, I tore you down today!”

Chapter 1239

”Demolish my house? Do you have the ability?”

Shangguan Pengcheng snorted coldly: “Murong Zhenguo, you don’t think you can run wild on my territory just because you brought some people here today, do you? Your general’s palace is powerful, but my Earl’s palace is not in vain! If anyone dares to act presumptuously here, I have the right to kill first and play later!”

”Cut first and play later, right? Come on, let’s practice and see whose fist is stronger!” Murong Zhenguo rolled up his sleeves and was about to fight.

Instead of forcing Lai Lai, it would be better to have a happy fight.

”Murong Zhenguo, do you want to do something? Okay, I’ll find someone to accompany you!”

Shangguan Pengcheng suddenly turned up the volume, and shouted from the air: “Brother Yuanqing, it’s your turn!”

”Hahahahaha…”

As soon as the words fell, there was a burst of thunderous laughter, which suddenly exploded out of thin air.

The laughter seemed to be coming from all directions, and it was deafening. Ordinary people were so shaken that their faces showed pain, and they subconsciously covered their ears.

At the same time as the laughter sounded, a red figure suddenly fell from the sky, like a cannonball, and hit the center of the field heavily.

”boom!!”

There was a loud bang.

Debris flew and smoke flew everywhere.

A huge gust of wind, centered on the landing point, swept away in all directions, making people’s hair stand on end, their clothes rustling, and they couldn’t even open their eyes.

After the strong wind passed, a middle-aged man wearing a fiery red robe with gray hair on his temples walked out with his head held high.

The man was tall and had sharp eyes. His whole body was like a ball of fire, with a scorching wave of air coming from his body, and the surrounding temperature was rising rapidly.

Wherever it passed, the crowd was sweating profusely, short of breath, and extremely hot.

”It’s Tuoba Yuanqing! It’s Tuoba Yuanqing, one of the five great masters in Jiangnan!”

After seeing the man’s face clearly, the whole scene was in an uproar.

”What? Tuoba Yuanqing? Why is he here?”

”My dear! I didn’t expect that there is a top martial arts master hidden in the Earl’s Mansion!”

”With Tuoba Yuanqing in charge, it seems that Old General Murong and the others won’t be able to bargain today.”

”…”

The appearance of Tuoba Yuanqing caused a lot of discussion among the people.

The five great masters in the south of the Yangtze River are all top-notch experts, and one person can stop ten thousand armies.

The Shangguan family was already powerful, and now with the addition of Tuo Ba Yuan Qing, it was even more powerful!

”Brother Pengcheng, I heard that someone is making trouble here. I wonder who is so bold?”

Tuoba Yuanqing stepped forward with an arrogant look on his face, his whole person full of aura, not hiding his edge at all.

”Hey, that’s what’s in front of you.”

Shangguan Pengcheng looked at Murong Zhenguo and the others pointedly, and said coldly: “Murong Zhenguo, don’t you want to fight? Come on, try your hand with brother Yuanqing and see if you can hold on with your old bones.” How many moves?”

”Um?”

Hearing this, Murong Zhenguo couldn’t help frowning.

He naturally knew Tuoba Yuan Qing’s strength, he was a powerhouse on the same level as Huangfu Longteng.

In terms of force value alone, it is already the pinnacle of Jiangnan.

Even in his prime, he was not sure he could win a fight, not to mention he was injured two days ago.

If I really want to take action, I’m afraid I won’t be able to get any benefits.

”Old man, what’s the point of asking for foreign aid? If you have the guts, you can fight with me!” Murong Zhenguo avoided the serious and planned to have a direct confrontation with Shangguan Pengcheng.

”Brother Yuan Qing is a guest of my Earl’s Mansion, not a foreign aid.”

Shangguan Pengcheng said indifferently: “Besides, I’m just a civil servant. I don’t fight. If you want to fight, you can fight with Brother Yuan Qing. Of course, if you don’t dare, then take your people and get out of here.” !”

”Old guy, are you playing this trick with me? Do you really think I can’t do anything to you?” Murong Zhenguo had a stern face.

”Old General Murong, I heard that you have been on the battlefield for many years and your cultivation is astonishing. You have never been defeated. I really want to see you.”

Chapter 1240

At this time, Tuoba Yuanqing said with a half-smile: “It is said that military and martial arts are indistinguishable. I am very curious. Which one is more powerful, your killing skills, or my martial arts attainments?”

As soon as these words came out, there was another commotion all around.

This is already a naked provocation.

As the saying goes, there are specialties in the art industry. If it is a formation of troops, Murong Zhenguo will naturally win.

But when it comes to martial arts cultivation, looking at the entire Jiangnan, there are not many people who can match Tuoba Yuanqing.

The problem is, others are already riding on his face. If Murong Zhenguo refuses, it will cause great damage to his reputation and dignity.

”Tuoba Yuanqing, you are not qualified to challenge the old general of the Murong family, let me meet you!”

At this time, a cold female voice suddenly sounded.

Everyone followed the sound and saw a stunning woman wearing a red outfit with short silver hair walking in with a high profile.

The woman carried a three-foot green-edged sword. She had a cold temperament, indifferent eyes, and a somewhat heroic air between her brows.

The whole person looked majestic and heroic.

”Oh my god! It’s Hongying God of War! Hongying God of War is here too!”

”Holy shit! Did I read that right? Even the strongest female war goddess in the Dragon Kingdom is here? What happened today?”

”Gods fight! It’s really a fight between gods!”

Seeing Zhao Hongying entering the door with her sword in hand, everyone at the scene made another noise.

You know, these are the big guys who stand at the top of the Dragon Kingdom.

Normally, it would be a great honor for them to see one person, but now that so many shocking existences suddenly appear, it is really unbelievable.

”It’s her again? She’s here again!”

Cao Zhiyuan shrank his neck in fright and quickly hid behind Shangguan Hong.

The last time she was at Cao’s house, the scene where Zhao Hongying killed Cao Yiming with one sword was still vivid in her mind, and she already had a shadow in her heart.

Now that I saw this female murderer again, I couldn’t hide the fear in my heart.

”No way? Could it be that Hongying God of War was also invited by Lu Chen?”

Cao Jun and others looked pale as if they were struck by lightning.

The last time Zhao Hongying appeared at Cao’s house, they could regard it as a coincidence. Now that the other party appeared again, it was obvious that her relationship with Lu Chen was not simple.

”Zhao Hongying?”

Shangguan Hong frowned, his face became serious.

Looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, among the younger generation, there are only a handful of people who can be better than him.

And Zhao Hongying is one of them.

He has struggled for many years, and now he is only a third-rank General Huwei, while Zhao Hongying has become a first-rank God of War, and already has the right to talk to the officials.

The gap between the two sides cannot be overstated by using the difference between clouds and mud.

”Oh? It turns out that the daughter of the Zhao family has arrived?”

Murong Zhenguo smiled slightly, not too surprised.

With Lu Chen’s identity here, it is not surprising that people from the Zhao family appeared.

”Hey! Why are you walking so fast? Can you wait for me?”

Just as Zhao Hongying entered the door, another group of people followed in behind.

The leader is a well-dressed man with a face like a crown jade.

The man was somewhat similar to Zhao Hongying, and his temperament was also extraordinary. Standing in the crowd, he seemed to stand out from the crowd, very brilliant.

It looks harmless to humans and animals, but the sharpness leaked from the eyes makes people shudder.

”Zhao Wuji! It’s the God of War, Zhao Wuji!”

After seeing the man’s appearance clearly, the audience exploded in an instant.

Chapter 1241

”What? Zhao Wuji, the God of War? How is it possible?!”

”My dear mother! First it was the Red Tasseled Goddess of War, and now it is the God of War, and now it is the God of War. The twin stars of the Zhao family all appeared together. Could it be that the sky is falling?!”

”What happened? Who can invite the Zhao family twins?!”

Because of Zhao Wou-ki’s appearance, the noisy scene became even more heated.

You know, the reputation of the God of War Zhao Wuji is no worse than that of the female God of War Zhao Hongying, and is even better.

Zhao Hongying’s military exploits and official position were forcibly obtained from the mountain of corpses and sea of blood with her own punches and kicks.

The root of it is because of the strong martial arts cultivation base, daring to fight and fighting is not afraid of death.

On the other hand, Zhao Wuji was just the opposite. Although his martial arts cultivation was good, he always used his wisdom to win.

Since joining the army, he has never been defeated in dozens of battles, large and small, and in almost all battles, he has defeated more with less, and the weak has defeated the strong.

He is truly strategizing and using troops like a god.

If Zhao Hongying is amazing in martial arts, then Zhao Wuji is as intelligent as a monster.

The two brothers and sisters, one civilized and the other martial, were known as the twin stars of the Zhao family. Their military accomplishments were unparalleled in the entire Dragon Kingdom.

”It’s over, it’s over, even the military god Zhao Wuji is here. Now we are in big trouble!” Cao Zhiyuan was panicked and sweating profusely.

It is already difficult to deal with the God of War Zhao Hongying, and now adding the God of War Zhao Wuji is undoubtedly a double blow.

Even the Shangguan family would find it difficult to resist.

”How could this be? Could it be that the Cao family is really hopeless?”

Cao Jun and others’ faces were ashen and their legs were weak.

Once the Shangguan family cannot withstand the pressure, they will definitely put all the responsibility on the Cao family.

By then, they will become scapegoats.

”Zhao Hongying? Zhao Wuji? Why are they all here?”

Shangguan Hong frowned deeply and looked ugly.

The twin stars of the Zhao family are the leaders among the young talents of the Dragon Kingdom, and they are also the future pillars of the country.

No matter his status or the power in his hands, he is far superior to him.

The two of them appeared at the same time, like two mountains, weighing heavily on his shoulders.

”Yo! It’s so lively here!”

Zao Wou-ki glanced around, and under the attention of everyone, together with Zhao Hongying, he went straight to Lu Chen’s side, and said with a smile: “Old Lu, we shouldn’t be late, right?”

”No, the time is just right.” Lu Chen nodded.

”That’s fine.”

Zhao Wuji smiled, and clasped fists at Murong Zhenguo and Xia Yongkang respectively: “I’ve seen the old general, I’ve seen Governor Xia.”

”You don’t need to be polite, God of War.” Xia Yongkang immediately returned the greeting.

Zhao Wuji’s official position was similar to his on the surface, but he had greater power.

The most important thing is that Zhao Wuji is less than thirty years old now, and his future prospects are limitless. He can be granted the title of Duke or King.

”Even you two little fellows are here, I, an old man, can finally rest.” Murong Zhenguo said, stepped aside resolutely, with an expression of watching a show.

”Tuoba Yuanqing, don’t you want to fight? Let me fight with you!”

Zhao Hongying didn’t talk nonsense, and directly pulled out the Qingfeng Sword, pointing at Tuoba Yuanqing, full of fighting spirit.

It’s very rare to fight against such a top grandmaster, so I’m going to have a good fight today.

”this……”

Tuoba Yuanqing’s expression froze, and he subconsciously looked at Shangguan Pengcheng next to him.

Fighting with Murong Zhenguo, he naturally has no psychological burden, because the Shangguan family is not afraid of the general’s house, and even wants to overwhelm him.

But Zhao Hongying is different. The other party is not only the God of War of the Dragon Kingdom, but also backed by the royal Zhao family, and is highly regarded by the officials.

Chapter 1242

He is a real new star of the country, a big man with power in the future.

How could he, a martial artist, dare to offend such a monster?

Even if he could fight, he wouldn’t dare to fight.

”Why didn’t you say anything? Aren’t you very powerful just now? If you have the ability to fight with me, let’s see how much you weigh?”

Zhao Hongying continued to provoke with a cold face.

For a moment, all eyes were on Tuoba Yuanqing.

Now Tuoba Yuanqing is riding a tiger. If he admits defeat, it will damage his reputation, but if he wins, it will be even more troublesome.

Maybe it will alert the senior officials of Zhenwu Division and enter the blacklist.

”Niece Hongying, your father and I used to have a good relationship. Isn’t it inappropriate for you to bring people to my house to cause trouble?” Shangguan Pengcheng said solemnly.

”It’s none of my business that you have friendship with my father?” Zhao Hongying was not polite.

”you–!”

Shangguan Pengcheng was furious for a moment.

After all, he is an earl, so being yelled at by a junior like this is really a bit of a slap in the face.

”Okay, okay, calm down a little bit.”

Zhao Wuji walked forward with a smile and said: “Your Excellency, the reason why we came here today is not to cause trouble, but to seek justice. You have arrested a few people who should not be arrested. If you don’t want to fight with each other, it is best to arrest them.” Let me go, so that you and I will be well and everyone will be well.”

”Nephew Wuji, have you misunderstood something? Our Shangguan family has always valued peace and never used lynching indiscriminately. What’s more, today is my grandson’s engagement day. How can we arrest people randomly?” Shangguan Pengcheng asked. Not acknowledged.

”Lord Earl, if you want to talk official talk with me, it won’t be interesting. Your Shangguan family knows very well what they have done. It is the wisest choice to admit your mistake in time before things get too serious.” Zhao Wuji’s skinny smile didn’t make any sense.

”Nephew Wuji, our Shangguan family is upright and we will never do anything harmful to the world. I think you must have been deceived.” Shangguan Pengcheng said seriously.

”Lord Earl, I’m trying to persuade you, if you don’t listen, you will be at your own risk.”

Zhao Wuji’s smile slowly faded: “My sister is not as good-tempered as me. If you really annoy her, the sky will make a hole in her. You have to weigh it yourself.”

”If you don’t believe it, you can search around and see if my words are true or false?”

Shangguan Pengcheng spread his hands and made a gesture of invitation.

That calm and composed look seemed very convincing.

”Shangguan Pengcheng, I have all the good things to say. Since you are so disrespectful, don’t blame us for being rude!” Zhao Wuji’s face turned cold and his eyes became a little unkind.

The knife was already on his neck and he was still holding on. I really don’t know what was going through his mind.

”Stop talking nonsense to him. This kind of person won’t shed tears until he sees the coffin!”

Zhao Hongying was very impatient and raised her hand directly: “Come here! Demolish this place!”

”yes!”

Following his order, the elite troops of the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry immediately began to take action.

”Bold! Let’s see who dares to move!”

Shangguan Pengcheng roared angrily, and the guards behind him immediately swarmed forward, blocking the front, and confronted the tiger and leopard cavalry army.

The two sides are at war with each other and are full of gunpowder.

Just when the battle was about to break out, loud shouts suddenly exploded at the door.

”Shang Shu of the Ministry of War——Master Hu is here!!”

”Commander of the Imperial City Army—General Zhang has arrived!!”

”The eldest son of Marquis Deyi – Mr. Sun has arrived!!”

”…”

The yelling came one after another, and each sound was deafening, resounding through the sky.

It’s frightening.

Chapter 1243

boom–!

When high-ranking officials and nobles entered the door one after another, the whole scene exploded.

All kinds of noise can be heard endlessly, and the waves are higher than the waves.

The Minister of the Ministry of War, the Commander of the Imperial City Army, the eldest son of Marquis Deyi… and many dignitaries from Yanjing.

Looking around, a mighty group of big figures all filed in.

The momentum is huge and surging.

It is not an exaggeration to say that if you pick out any one of them, you will be able to dominate the provincial capital and cover the sky with one hand!

The guests present were so shocked that they were speechless.

Everyone was stunned and their faces were full of shock.

It was usually difficult for them to meet any of these big shots, but now they were flocking to them, and they kept coming.

It was so dreamlike and unbelievable.

”Hahahaha… Mr. Hu, General Zhang, Mr. Sun, you are finally here!”

Seeing the distinguished guest arriving, Shangguan Pengcheng couldn’t help but look happy and quickly led his people to greet him.

Minister of the Ministry of War, Hu Xuehai.

The commander of the Imperial City Army, Zhang Guozhong.

The eldest son of Marquis Deyi, Sun Kang.

These are all the people who guide the country in Yanjing. Regardless of their status or power, they are no worse than the Zhao family twins.

In particular, the leading Minister of War, Hu Xuehai, stood at the pinnacle of power in the Dragon Kingdom. His prestige was so high that even the officials had to give up a bit.

With these big shots coming to help, we can withstand even if the sky falls.

”Lord Earl, long time no see. How have you been lately?” Hu Xuehai asked with a smile.

”Okay, okay, I can still hold on for a while with this old bone.”

Shangguan Pengcheng smiled, then turned around and called out: “Hong’er, why are you still standing there? Hurry up and say hello to Mr. Sun.”

”I met the teacher.”

Shangguan Hong stepped forward and bowed deeply to Hu Xuehai with a very respectful attitude.

As soon as this move came out, the whole audience was stunned.

No one expected that Shangguanhong’s teacher turned out to be the Minister of War.

No wonder he is in an important position at such a young age. It turns out he has a big backer behind him.

”What? Brother Hong and Master Hu are actually master and disciple?”

Seeing this scene, Cao Zhiyuan was stunned at first, then showed ecstasy and excitement: “It’s great, great! With the support of such a big shot, let’s see who dares to make a mistake!”

Who is the Minister of the Ministry of War?

A high-ranking official in the current dynasty, with a high position and powerful eyes, with hands and eyes reaching the sky, standing above tens of millions of people!

Just a tap of the foot can make the whole Jiangnan shake.

Even the powerful twins of the Zhao family did not dare to be too presumptuous in front of the Minister of War.

What’s more, not only the Minister of War, but also the commander of the Imperial City Army, the eldest son of the Marquis, and many other dignitaries rushed to the Shangguan family’s aid.

When these people get together, even the royal family members have to avoid the spotlight for a while.

”As expected of a very wealthy family! They actually have such connections? Now we are finally saved!”

Cao Jun and others cried with joy, as if they had seen a savior.

Chapter 1244

When the Zhao family twins appeared, they thought the Shangguan family was doomed, and they were even prepared to be treated as scapegoats.

However, the appearance of Hu Xuehai and others was like a beam of light in the darkness, giving them hope of survival.

What about Governor Xia? What about old general Murong? Even if the twins of the Zhao family are added to the list, they cannot really threaten the status of the Shangguan family in front of a group of dignitaries headed by the Minister of War.

”Hong’er, today is your engagement day, and I don’t have anything to give you as a teacher. This jade pendant has been with me for many years, and now I give it to you. I hope you will continue your efforts and reach new heights in the future.”

Hu Xuehai smiled, took out a simple jade pendant, and handed it to Shangguan Hong.

”Thank you, teacher.”

Shangguan Hong took it with both hands, respectfully.

”Lord Earl, something seems to be wrong with you here? Why do you look so tense?” Hu Xuehai quickly noticed something was wrong.

”My lord Hu, we encountered some troubles at home today. Thank you for coming in time, otherwise my Earl’s Mansion would have been demolished.” Shangguan Pengcheng said meaningfully.

”Oh? Who is so bold and dares to act wild in the Earl’s Mansion?” Hu Xuehai raised his eyebrows slightly.

”Far away in the horizon, close in front of you.” Shangguan Pengcheng glanced forward.

Hu Xuehai took advantage of the situation and scanned everyone’s faces one by one: “The Governor of Southern Province, the veteran protector of the country, the twin stars of the Zhao family…there are so many people here.”

”Teacher, these guys are going too far. I hope you can uphold justice for us.” Shangguan Hong looked respectful.

”Don’t worry, I have a good teacher here, no one dares to make mistakes.”

Hu Xuehai held his head high and stared at Lu Chen and his group with sharp eyes: “Everyone, if you come to congratulate me today, I will welcome you, but if you want to cause trouble, I, Hu, will never agree!”

”Master Hu, it’s not us who are causing trouble, it’s the Shangguan family who has provoked people they shouldn’t have provoked.”

Zhao Wuji said calmly: “For the sake of the fact that we are officials in the same dynasty, I would like to advise you not to meddle in other people’s affairs, so as not to get burned.”

”Oh? Are you threatening me?”

Hu Xuehai sneered: “Zhao Wuji, if your father were here, I would sell some thin noodles. As for you two, they are still a little short of cooking.”

Although the Zhao family is powerful, he is not a soft persimmon. To be able to sit in his current position, his network of connections spreads throughout the court.

He doesn’t need to be too afraid of the two young juniors.

”Hu Xuehai! I’m not in the mood to talk nonsense with you. If you dare to stand up for the Shangguan family, don’t blame me for turning against you!”

Zhao Hongying pointed her sword at an angle, her eyes sharp.

”presumptuous!”

At this time, Zhang Guozhong, the commander of the Imperial City Army, suddenly stood up and yelled: “Zhao Hongying! Do you still have some sense of superiority? In any case, Mr. Hu is your senior. What’s the point of your rude words here?” Decency?”

”Zhang! Who do you think you are? Do you want to tell me what to do?” Zhao Hongying was rude.

”Zhao Hongying! Don’t be too arrogant! Even though you are the God of War, I may not be afraid of you!” Zhang Guozhong said sharply.

As the commander of the Imperial City Army, although he was only a second-grade military general, he was successful because he held great power and was deeply trusted by the officials.

Even facing the female war goddess of the Dragon Kingdom, he still has the qualifications to challenge her.

”If you are not afraid, then have a fight with me. Follow the rules of a military commander and live or die according to destiny!” Zhao Hongying slowly raised her sword.

”you–!”

Zhang Guozhong was about to have a fit, but Hu Xuehai raised his hand to stop him: “Zhao Hongying, this is not a frontier, and you are not allowed to act recklessly. If you really dare to act recklessly, I will definitely give you a copy in front of the officials!”

”And I……”

At this time, Sun Kang, the eldest son of Marquis Deyi, also stood up and said calmly: “The Marquis Mansion will never sit idly by and ignore such arrogant, domineering and disrespectful behavior such as bullying the imperial officials and making a scene in the Earl’s Mansion. “

”That’s right! We will never allow anyone to do evil here!”

At this moment, a group of dignitaries from Yanjing spoke out in support.

For a while, the Shangguan family was full of momentum.

Chapter 1245

”More than people, right? I want to see how many heads you have!”

Seeing that everyone was shouting and shouting, Zhao Hongying didn’t talk nonsense, she raised her sword and struck, she was particularly irritable.

But before she swung her sword, Chase Lu blocked it: “Girl, don’t be impulsive.”

With Zhao Hongying’s temper, she is naturally not afraid of killing people, but if she does, the consequences will be serious.

The people opposite are all high-ranking officials and nobles in Yanjing, with extraordinary status. If there is any damage, Zhao Hongying will definitely be held accountable or even dismissed.

Zhao Jiashu is in trouble and has many enemies. Once someone finds out, he will make a big fuss.

The last time we were slandered as a rebel is a living example.

He didn’t want Zhao Hongying to get into such big trouble because of him.

”Brother Chen, these people are just cheap. They bully the weak and fear the strong. If you don’t teach them a lesson, they won’t know how to be afraid.” Zhao Hongying stared at the group of people opposite with eager eyes.

”I know, leave this matter to me.”

Lu Chen slowly pressed down Zhao Hongying’s sword, then looked at Hu Xuehai, and said coldly: “Master Hu, I don’t want to make the matter a big deal. As long as the Shangguan family releases people, we will leave immediately.”

If it weren’t for Concubine Cao Xuan’s safety, he wouldn’t be so calm.

”Where did you come from? Do you have the right to speak here?”

Hu Xuehai glanced sideways, with a bit of condescending contempt in his eyes.

Why should a nobody talk to him?

”Master Hu, I’m just asking for justice, and I hope you can grant it.” Lu Chen is neither humble nor arrogant.

”Justice? Huh! You broke into the Earl’s Mansion without permission, killed people and made trouble in public. Now you still have the nerve to tell me what’s fair?”

Hu Xuehai snorted coldly: “I’m warning you, take someone with you immediately or get out, otherwise you can’t afford the consequences!”

”Master Hu, my patience is limited, don’t push me.” Lu Chen’s face became colder.

He had been tolerant enough, but the person in front of him turned out to be indifferent.

”So what if I force you? Who do you think you are? How dare you threaten me here? Do you believe it or not, just one word from me can destroy your family!” Hu Xuehai said sternly.

”Hu! Are you going to fight to the death?!” Lu Chen’s eyes began to become violent.

”Hmph! Are you worthy of me being a fisherman? Please look in the mirror and see your own virtue!” Hu Xuehai showed disdain.

”you wanna die!”

Before Lu Chen could speak, Zhao Hongying beside him couldn’t help it.

She suddenly raised her sword and stabbed Hu Xuehai in the chest.

This sword is fast, accurate, ruthless, and merciless. It just rushes to take people’s lives.

Lu Chen is her enemy. Anyone who dares to insult Lu Chen will die!

”Be bold!”

Zhang Guozhong shouted angrily, suddenly drew his sword, and struck hard.

”Clang!”

When the swords collided, there was a harsh metal crash.

Zhang Guozhong was so shocked that he took more than ten steps back and almost fell down. The knife in his hand also broke.

Zhao Hongying, on the other hand, only shook slightly to resolve the force, then raised her sword again and attacked Hu Xuehai.

”ah?”

Hu Xuehai’s eyelids twitched, and he backed away in fright.

He didn’t expect Zhao Hongying to be so reckless and dare to commit murder in public.

Completely disregarding the laws of the court and the majesty of the official family.

What a lunatic!

At the critical moment, Tuoba Yuanqing suddenly took action and deflected Zhao Hongying’s sword.

”Um?”

Zhao Hongying frowned and was about to continue attacking.

A loud shout suddenly sounded at the door.

”Princess Wei is here!!”

As soon as there was a shout, the whole audience was shocked.

Chapter 1246

Everyone looked at the sound in unison.

In the direction of the gate, a group of armed guards, surrounded by several nobles, walked in mightily.

The leader is a beautiful young woman dressed up.

The beautiful young woman looked only in her thirties and was well maintained. She looked graceful, luxurious, elegant and generous.

Every move he made had the aura of an aristocrat who had been in a position of power for a long time.

Next to the beautiful young woman, there was also a handsome young man.

The man put his hands in his pockets and looked around as he entered the door, looking a little careless.

”Oh my god! It’s really Princess Wei! Why is she here too?”

”Princess Wei? Is she the one from Xiliang?”

”Nonsense! Besides that, who else dares to call Princess Wei?”

After seeing the beautiful young woman, the whole scene was in an uproar again.

Even the group of dignitaries who came from Yanjing looked in awe.

If it were just an ordinary princess, they wouldn’t need to be afraid, but Princess Wei was different.

Her status and power far exceed that of an ordinary princess.

On the one hand, it is because the King of Wei has great achievements and has overwhelming power. He is the only king named after the name of the country.

Its status is as high as the sky, and it can sit on an equal footing with officials.

Known as the number one person in the Dragon Kingdom under the Emperor!

As a wife is valued by her husband, Princess Wei’s status will naturally increase.

Of course, the main reason is that before marrying King Wei, Princess Wei was the eldest princess of the Dragon Kingdom and the emperor’s biological sister!

This – is the basis of awesomeness!

”Strange, doesn’t Princess Wei live in Xiliang all year round? Why does she appear in Jiangnan?”

A group of dignitaries looked at each other, surprised and more puzzled.

”My Lord Earl, don’t you have any friendship with Princess Wei?”

An official suddenly looked at Shangguan Pengcheng with some curiosity.

”friendship?”

Shangguan Pengcheng’s expression froze, and then he shook his head.

How could he be so virtuous as to dare to have a friendship with Princess Wei?

He is just a small earl and has no real power, but the other party is the most powerful princess.

The perception of both sides is simply a huge difference.

Even if he licks his face and flatters him, people may not pay attention to him.

”If Princess Wei didn’t come here because of the Earl’s Mansion, then she must have come to support her for Mr. Hu’s sake.” Zhang Guozhong said coldly.

”That’s right! Among us, only Mr. Hu can talk to Princess Wei.” Sun Kang repeatedly agreed.

Although the first-level minister of the Ministry of War cannot be compared with Princess Wei in terms of status, he is an important minister in the court and has a wide network of contacts. It is normal for the two to have some friendship.

”I?”

Hu Xuehai was slightly startled, a little confused.

He and Princess Wei had only met a few times, and they were not friends. Could it be that the other party suddenly visited her to ask for something?

”Teacher, I didn’t expect that you would be so powerful as to invite Princess Wei. The students are so impressed!” Shangguan Hong said with admiration on his face.

”Hahaha… With Princess Wei stepping forward to help, even the twins of the Zhao family can only surrender!” Shangguan Pengcheng smiled with a smile on his face.

”As expected of Mr. Hu! He is really amazing!” A group of dignitaries praised him one after another.

A few sweet words made Hu Xuehai feel a little elated.

Although it is a bit strange, looking at the entire Earl’s Mansion, he is the only one who can have a direct conversation with Princess Wei.

Thinking of this, Hu Xuehai immediately straightened his collar, went up to greet her with a smile on his face, and said respectfully: “Princess Wei is here, Hu is really disappointed to welcome her!”

”Snapped!”

Without any warning, the beautiful young woman suddenly raised her hand and slapped Hu Xuehai hard on the face, and coldly uttered two words: “Kneel down!”

Chapter 1247

”ah?!”

The sudden scene stunned everyone.

Everyone was stunned and their faces were full of shock.

No one expected that Princess Wei slapped Hu Xuehai when they met.

No nonsense, no omens, it’s that simple and rude.

The problem is that Hu Xuehai is the minister of the Ministry of War and a first-rank member of the dynasty.

Slapping people in the face in public really leaves no room for it.

”Wei…Princess Wei, why did you hit me?”

Hu Xuehai was stunned by the beating, covering his burning face, a little at a loss.

If it were an ordinary nobleman, he would have been furious.

But it happened to be Princess Wei, the eldest princess of the Dragon Kingdom. Even though he was dissatisfied in every way, he could only obey her.

”I hit you because you are blind. Now, kneel down and answer.” The beautiful young woman said coldly.

”Princess Wei, I don’t understand, how did I offend you?” Hu Xuehai asked bravely.

”Snapped!”

The beautiful young woman didn’t talk nonsense, she slapped her on the face again, and said coldly: “Are you deaf? I’ll make you kneel down and answer!”

The corners of Hu Xuehai’s eyes twitched, he dared not speak out, his knees softened, and finally he knelt heavily on the ground with a “boom”.

The difference between the two sides is that of monarch and minister. Even if Princess Wei asked him to kneel down in public, he would not dare not to kneel down.

At this moment, the smiles of Shangguan Pengcheng and his group froze completely.

For a moment they looked at each other in shock and confusion.

At first they thought that Princess Wei came to visit because of her friendship with Hu Xuehai.

Now, it seems that is not the case.

Could it be that Hu Xuehai had offended Princess Wei before?

”Hu Xuehai, do you know your mistake?” the beautiful young woman said condescendingly.

”Criminal, I know I was wrong.” Hu Xuehai lowered his head and honestly admitted his mistake.

Although I don’t understand, but at this time, admitting the mistake is over.

”Okay, then tell me, where did you go wrong?” the beautiful young woman asked again.

”ah?”

Hu Xuehai’s face froze and he was speechless.

He obviously didn’t do anything, so what’s wrong?

But now, it’s impossible not to admit my mistakes, so I can only say submissively: “Where the princess thinks I am wrong, then the guilty minister is wrong.”

”Hmph! You’re really good at playing tricks. Before you realized your real mistake, you knelt here for me.”

As the beautiful young woman spoke, her eyes suddenly turned to Zhang Guozhong and Sun Kang’s group, and she said coldly: “And you, one counts as one, all kneel down to me!”

”ah?”

Everyone was taken aback, you looked at me, I looked at you, a little at a loss.

”What are you still doing in a daze? Kneel down!” Hu Xuehai turned around and roared.

”Kneel down, kneel down…kneel down quickly!”

Everyone woke up like a dream, did not dare to hesitate, and all knelt down on the ground in unison.

Even the Minister of the Ministry of War has kneeled, so what are they worth?

As a result, under the majesty of Princess Wei, the previously majestic group of dignitaries now looked submissive and looked particularly humble.

”Brother Hong, why did this happen? Did Master Hu offend Princess Wei?” Cao Zhiyuan knelt on the ground and trembled.

”You ask me, who the hell should I ask?!” Shangguan Hong was a little annoyed.

Chapter 1248

”There is a grievance and a debtor. Now we can only pray that Princess Wei will not take her anger out on Shangguan’s family.” Shangguan Pengcheng swallowed.

The whole person no longer had the previous pride, but was replaced by fear and uneasiness.

The appearance of Princess Wei added many changes.

”Hmph! A group of daring fellows, if the prince is here, all of you will be killed!” The beautiful young woman snorted coldly.

Then under the gaze of everyone, she walked step by step in front of Lu Chen, changing her previous aloofness and arrogance, with a rare smile on her pretty face: “Chang Ge, long time no see, how have you been doing these years?” good?”

”Thank you, Your Highness, Princess, for your concern. I have been living a good life.” Lu Chen nodded slightly, neither humble nor arrogant.

He couldn’t say he hated the woman in front of him, but he didn’t have much affection for her either.

”Ten years have passed and you have grown so big that I almost didn’t recognize you.”

The beautiful young woman smiled, and then waved behind her: “Tianba, why are you still standing there? Come and see your brother.”

”elder brother?”

Lu Tianba stood there blankly, looking at Lu Chen up and down, with shock, joy, and disbelief in his eyes.

After rubbing his eyes and repeatedly confirming that it was correct, Lu Tianba suddenly rushed forward, hugged Lu Chen, and began to cry loudly.

”Ooooh…Brother, I miss you so much!”

”I heard the old man say you were still alive before. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t expect you to be alive. It’s great!”

”Ten years, exactly ten years! Brother, do you know how I have lived these ten years?”

”You promised to take me to the end of the world, but you sneaked away and left me alone at home. You are so cruel!”

”Woooooooo…”

Lu Tianba completely ignored his image and hugged Lu Chen and cried bitterly.

The grievance and resentment looked like that of a little daughter-in-law who had been abandoned.

”Okay, okay, you are in your twenties, what does it sound like to cry?” Lu Chen patted his shoulder.

Lu Tianba, his half-brother, is a lawless and incompetent demon king.

In front of outsiders, this kid was fearless, but in front of him, he didn’t dare to be the least bit presumptuous.

There is no other reason, it is just a lot of beatings, it can be said that it has been beating since childhood.

But this kid is like a brown candy, the more he is beaten, the more clingy he becomes, and he can’t even shake him off.

”Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu isn’t I happy? We are reunited after a long separation, why don’t we let others cry?” Lu Tianba burst into tears.

The people around were stunned and astonished.

Isn’t this the son of Princess Wei’s family?

Why do you look like a fool?

”I want to cry for a while, I still have something to deal with now.” Lu Chen pushed away Lu Tianba who was full of snot in his face with disgust.

”Oh… I almost forgot the business.”

Lu Tianba wiped his tears and snot, then suddenly looked at Hu Xuehai, and said with an unfriendly expression: “Brother, is this old thing bullying you? See how I deal with him!”

As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately accelerated and rushed forward.

”Little Prince…”

Hu Xuehai opened his mouth, and when he was about to say something, Lu Tianba jumped up and kicked him in the face.

”Boom!”

Hu Xuehai was kicked out and fell so hard that he couldn’t help but scream.

An old face with nosebleeds and two front teeth missing, looking very distressed.

”Old man! Do you know who you offended?”

Lu Tianba lifted up his sleeves, stepped on Hu Xuehai’s chest, and shouted aggressively: “Lift up your dog’s head and listen carefully—the man you offended is my elder brother, Lu Tianba! He is famous all over the world.” Qilinzi! He is the future king of Xiliang!”

”I want to ask, how many brains do you have, how dare you challenge the Lu family? How dare you provoke the entire Xiliang Palace? Huh?”

Chapter 1249

Lu Tianba put his hands on his waist, put one foot on Hu Xuehai’s chest, trampled him on the ground, and cursed him all over.

Every word that came out of his mouth was like thunder, hitting everyone’s hearts hard.

For a while, the audience was dead silent.

Everyone was shocked, and they were all dumbfounded, with faces filled with shock.

They never dreamed that Lu Chen would have such an identity.

Lu Tianba’s eldest brother, the most powerful Qilinzi in the world, and the future King of Xiliang.

Three short sentences, with unparalleled weight, like three mountains, suppressing the entire audience!

”I…I know who he is. He is the evildoer who stirred up the turmoil in Yanjing ten years ago – Lu Changge!”

”What? Lu Changge? Isn’t he already dead? Why is he still alive?”

”Lu Changge…it’s actually Lu Changge! Oh my god! How did we get into trouble with such a evil star?”

After a brief silence, the whole scene seemed to be dropped with a heavy bomb, causing a sensation in an instant.

Everyone’s eyes were focused on Lu Chen.

There were shocks, surprises, fears, and doubts on the faces, but most of them were disbelief.

Who is Lu Changge?

The Qilin son of the Lu family, a truly unparalleled genius, had already become world-famous and dominating ten years ago.

In the entire Dragon Kingdom, countless talents were trampled under his feet and unable to move.

Even the twin stars of the Zhao family were beyond their reach!

It is no exaggeration to say that Lu Changge ten years ago was simply unparalleled and no one could match him!

”He, he, he…he is actually Qilinzi Lu Changge?!”

Hu Xuehai felt as if he had been struck by lightning, his face turned pale.

As a veteran of the court, although he did not know the inside story of the incident ten years ago, he witnessed the entire process with his own eyes.

The accident lasted for three days and three nights.

The entire Forbidden City was devastated.

Corpses piled up like mountains, blood flowed into rivers, and mourners filled the land!

And Lu Changge was the cause of this shocking murder, and the evil star who almost overturned the entire court!

He really didn’t expect that he would offend such a god and Buddha.

This is trouble!

”How…how is it possible? How could he be Qilin Zi? He is just a little boy, it is impossible to have such a background!”

Cao Zhiyuan shook her head again and again, completely in disbelief.

From the time she knew Lu Chen, the other party was Concubine Cao Xuan’s follower. Although he was capable of writing and martial arts, he had no identity background.

Totally a phoenix man.

But now, Lu Chen suddenly transformed and rose to the top in one step, from an unknown little person to the prince of the royal family, a powerful being.

The huge contrast between before and after was really hard for her to accept.

”Why? Why is this happening?”

At this moment, even the arrogant Shangguan Hong was shocked beyond measure.

He has always regarded Lu Chen as an ant, who can be trampled to death with a lift of his foot, and has never taken it seriously.

But now, he realized that he was wrong, and it was very wrong.

It turned out that the little person he thought was an existence standing on top of the world, a monster that made all the geniuses in the world feel ashamed!

His self-righteous pride became so ridiculous in front of Lu Chen, so unworthy of mentioning.

”A misfortune from heaven! A misfortune from heaven!”

Chapter 1250

Shangguan Pengcheng was panicked and broke into a cold sweat.

Qilinzi of the Lu family, the future king of Xiliang, and their Shangguan family, this time they kicked the iron plate!

”It’s over, it’s over…it’s all over now!”

Cao Jun slumped on the ground with a “boom”, his whole face was ashen.

Behind him, a group of senior members of the Cao family were also full of despair and remorse.

No one expected that Chase Lu’s identity would be so terrifying, even to the point where it turned pale.

The Shangguan family is indeed very powerful, with huge influence and extensive contacts. They even invited the Shangshu of the Ministry of War and a group of dignitaries from Yanjing to join them.

Looking at the entire Jiangnan, it is second to none.

However, no matter how powerful and rich the Shangguan family is, in front of such a colossus as the Xiliang Palace, they are all chickens and dogs, and they will be broken at the first touch, and there is no room for them to contend.

The gap between the two sides is like that of Yunlongjing frog, which is not at the same level at all.

And Lu Chen, who is the son of the royal family, can completely destroy the entire Shangguan family if he wants to!

Along with them, they will all suffer!

”Old man! Do you know how powerful you are now? How dare you challenge my brother? I think you just think you’re dead!” Lu Tianba yelled condescendingly.

”Misunderstanding, misunderstanding…it’s all a misunderstanding!”

Hu Xuehai panicked, and immediately knelt on the ground in fright, and kept apologizing: “It’s because I have blind eyes that I misunderstood His Royal Highness, and please forgive me this time!”

As he spoke, he knocked his head heavily on the ground a few times.

The dignified Minister of the Ministry of War, at this moment, lost the slightest majesty, and became submissive and terrified.

If it was an ordinary son of the royal family, he would not be so humble, completely disregarding his face and begging for mercy.

But Lu Changge is different. As the eldest son of the Xiliang Palace, he is not only gifted and talented, but also has a father who is as powerful as the sky.

The most frightening thing is that under his hands, he still has 500,000 soldiers from Xiliang!

As the most elite army recognized by the Dragon Kingdom, these 500,000 Xiliang soldiers are enough to overthrow the entire dynasty!

It is not an exaggeration to say that even if Lu Changge killed him, the majestic King Wei of Xiliang could easily survive.

Therefore, he had to admit his mistake and beg for mercy.

This is the majesty of the King of Xiliang!

”…”

Seeing Hu Xuehai kneeling and kowtowing, everyone was too shocked to speak.

Even the dignified Minister of the Ministry of War was frightened into soft-legged shrimps, so what are they?

”Brother! What should we do with these guys? If you’re upset, just squeak, and I’ll make them disappear immediately!” Lu Tianba said without hesitation.

”Don’t, don’t, don’t… Your Royal Highness! It’s none of my business, I don’t know anything, I came here this time just to attend the engagement banquet, I didn’t offend you!” Hu Xuehai panicked.

”Shut up!”

Lu Tianba kicked him to the ground, cursing: “You old bastard! You are always domineering and oppressing the people, and you deserve it if you die!”

”Changge, if you are wronged, my little mother can make the decision for you.” Princess Wei said suddenly.

These words have already stated their position and agreed with Lu Tianba’s approach.

”There is always a wrongdoer and a debtor. Although Mr. Hu is a little confused, his crime will not lead to death.” Lu Chen finally spoke.

In any case, Hu Xuehai is the Minister of the Ministry of War, and he is a first-rank official in the dynasty. If something happens, he will be in big trouble.

”Thank you, Your Highness, for your kindness! Thank you, Your Highness, for your kindness!” Hu Xuehai burst into tears, and kowtowed to the ground a few more times.

”Master Hu, the Shangguan family has kidnapped my girlfriend. How are you going to solve this matter?” Lu Chen suddenly asked.

”Understood, understood… Weichen will do it right away!”

Hu Xuehai reacted quickly. He quickly stood up and ran to Shangguan Pengcheng. He raised his hand and slapped him in the face, cursing: “Hey! Bold maniac! How dare you kidnap the Crown Princess? I think you are tired of living! Why don’t you let go quickly?” people!”

Chapter 1251

”Snapped!”

Shangguan Pengcheng staggered and almost fell due to the beating, and the five fingerprints on his face were clearly visible.

However, at this moment, he did not dare to be dissatisfied at all. He immediately turned his head and shouted at Cao Jun and his party: “It’s all your fault! Why are you still standing there? Let him go quickly!”

With these words, he naturally picked himself out.

”ah?”

Cao Jun and his party looked at each other, a little at a loss.

Although they knew that Concubine Cao Xuan was kidnapped, they did not know where she was being held.

Forced to be helpless, they could only cast their eyes on Cao Zhiyuan for help.

”In…in the secret room…they are locked in the secret room.”

Cao Zhiyuan shrank his neck, lowered his head, and finally spoke hesitantly.

”Quick! Go to the secret room to save people!”

Hu Xuehai shouted and quickly led a group of dignitaries straight to the secret room of Shangguan’s house.

Now is a good opportunity to make meritorious deeds, so they naturally have to perform well.

”You’d better pray that Concubine Cao Xuan is okay, otherwise, I will make you pay a heavy price.” Lu Chen said calmly.

His cold eyes, like a knife, swept over the faces of everyone in the Shangguan family and the Cao family one by one.

A group of people were so frightened that they were out of their minds.

After a while, Concubine Cao Xuan and Cao Anan were finally rescued.

Fortunately, the two were not injured, but remained unconscious.

Lu Chen walked up to Concubine Cao Xuan and carefully checked the situation. After confirming that nothing was wrong, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Before, he had always been intimidated and kept silent, just for the safety of Concubine Cao Xuan.

Now that Concubine Cao Xuan is fine, it’s time for him to settle the general ledger.

”Tell me, how are you going to solve today’s matter?” Lu Chen said coldly.

”Haven’t we already released Concubine Cao Xuan? What else do we need to do?” Shangguan Hong asked with a frown.

So far, he still can’t accept that a former unknown person will suddenly sit on his head and poop and urinate.

”You have to tie someone up, and you have to let them go. Do you think that if you tie someone up, you will be safe if you let him go? According to your logic, if I stab you, if I pull out the knife, it will count as not stabbing you?” Lu Chen asked back.

”Then what do you want?” Shangguan Hong’s face looked a little ugly.

”It’s very simple. Hand over the mastermind. Whoever planned the kidnapping will have to pay the price.” Lu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly.

”His Royal Highness! It’s none of our business. It’s all done by the Cao family. They kidnapped people!” Shangguan Pengcheng quickly began to explain.

”That’s right! It’s all a fight within the Cao family. They planned everything!” The clan members of the Shangguan family all agreed.

A dead Taoist friend is not a poor Taoist. If you want to protect yourself at this time, you must put all the blame on the Cao family and then clean yourself up.

Otherwise, once Lu Changge becomes angry, the entire Earl’s Mansion will be in turmoil.

”Did you do it?”

Lu Chen turned his eyes and glanced at everyone in the Cao family.

”This…we…”

Cao Jun and others looked at each other, hesitating, not knowing what to explain.

Although they wanted to excuse themselves, they couldn’t find a scapegoat for a while.

Under the watchful eyes of the Shangguan clan members, they seemed to have no choice but to accept their fate.

”It seems it really has something to do with you.”

Lu Chen’s eyes gradually became sharp: “As a member of the same race, and also a blood relative, you can actually do such a thing, have your conscience been eaten by a dog?!”

If the kidnapping was planned by Shangguan’s family, he wouldn’t be too angry because the two sides were already hostile.

Chapter 1252

But it was the Cao family, members of the same clan and lineage, who kidnapped Concubine Cao Xuan and killed Cao Guan.

He really couldn’t bear this kind of brotherly killing!

”Lu Chen, we know we were wrong, and we dare not do it again.”

”Please let us go, we promise that we will never fight against Concubine Cao Xuan again in the future!”

Seeing that the situation was not good, Cao Zhiyuan quickly surrendered and begged for mercy.

”Does it still make sense to say this now?”

Lu Chen said coldly: “You have used dirty tricks again and again and tried every means to fight for power. Although you went too far in the past, at least you have not violated the bottom line. However, now, your actions have completely lost your humanity. With your conscience wiped out, you are no better than animals, why should you beg for my forgiveness?”

”No matter what, we are all relatives of Concubine Cao Xuan, and we are the same race connected by blood. If something happens to us, she will definitely be sad. If you like Concubine Cao Xuan so much, you definitely don’t want to see her cry, right?” Cao Zhiyuan began. Play the emotional card.

”Relatives? Compatriots? Thank you for your ability to speak out!”

Lu Chen snorted coldly and pointed at Cao Guan’s body: “Open your dog eyes and look! Who is lying on the ground?? You killed Concubine Xuan’s father, and now you still have the nerve to fart here, It’s so shameless!”

”I……”

Cao Zhiyuan was speechless for a moment.

Cao Jun and others beside him also lowered their heads in shame.

Although they had no intention of killing, Cao Guan’s death could not be separated from them.

”Uncle Cao’s death must be paid for by someone. Whoever is behind the scenes should commit suicide and apologize.”

Lu Chen said coldly, pulled out a knife from the person around him, and threw it in front of everyone in the Cao family with a bang.

”ah?”

Looking at the sharp knife, everyone in the Cao family looked at each other, completely at a loss.

This is clearly an attempt to make an example to others, and whoever dares to admit it will die.

There is only one life, who wants to be this dead ghost?

”Why? Refuse to plead guilty?”

Lu Chen’s eyes turned cold, and he said sharply: “If you dare not admit your crime, then everyone will die!”

”What?!”

As soon as these words came out, everyone in the Cao family changed their expressions.

This is to sit together!

If no one dies, the whole family will be destroyed. In this case, someone must come forward to take the blame.

It is simply impossible to muddle through.

With this in mind, most people’s gazes turned to Cao Zhiyuan unanimously.

In fact, many people knew in their hearts that this incident was caused by Cao Zhiyuan, but due to the identity of the other party, they dared not say it clearly.

After all, as the patriarch’s daughter and Shangguan Hong’s fiancée, they really couldn’t afford to offend her.

But now it’s different, when their lives are at stake, if they don’t confess the truth, they will all suffer.

”You… what do you see me doing? I didn’t do it!”

Sensing the strange gazes around her, Cao Zhiyuan immediately roared angrily.

His eyes were fierce and somewhat threatening.

”Cao Zhiyuan, everyone knows what you did, so admit it yourself!”

”Yes! You can’t implicate our whole family because of your personal behavior!”

”Cao Zhiyuan! If you make a mistake, you have to pay the price. Stop quibbling, confessing your crime honestly is your best destination!”

At this moment, everyone in the Cao family began to criticize and began to criticize in various ways.

Under the threat of death, they no longer care about their family ties.

For a time, Cao Zhiyuan completely became the target of public criticism.

Chapter 1253

”Hey! Don’t talk nonsense! I didn’t do anything, it’s none of my business!”

Faced with everyone’s doubts and accusations, Cao Zhiyuan became angry and said: “I’m warning you, if you dare to slander me again, be careful that I fight with you!”

Naturally, she would not admit it when it was a matter of life and death.

Otherwise, it would be dead in vain.

”Cao Zhiyuan! Stop messing around. If you don’t plead guilty, it will be difficult for us to live!”

”That’s right! It’s obviously your fault, why do you have to harm us?”

Everyone in the Cao family became more excited.

They didn’t expect Cao Zhiyuan to be so shameless and tell lies with his eyes open.

Everyone knows that now the overall situation has been decided, and the mastermind behind the scenes will not be spared at all. If he pleads guilty frankly, he can still save the Cao family.

But Cao Zhiyuan not only did not have the consciousness to plead guilty, but even tried to drag down the entire Cao family.

What a femme fatale!

”Cao Zhiyuan! The certification evidence is all there, and I won’t tolerate your quibbles. Please plead guilty quickly!” Shangguan Pengcheng couldn’t help but roar.

He was afraid that Cao Zhiyuan would refuse to admit it, which would implicate the Shangguan family, which would be troublesome.

”Plead guilty, so that your family can still live.” Shangguan Hong said coldly.

”Brother Hong…”

Cao Zhiyuan stood stunned on the spot as if he had been struck by lightning, a little unbelievable.

She thought Shangguan Hong was on her side, but she didn’t expect that his words directly made her despair.

If even Shangguan Hong didn’t help her, wouldn’t she be dead?

”Cao Zhiyuan, everyone agrees that it is you, do you have anything to argue about?”

Lu Chen slowly approached, murderous intent flashing in his eyes.

”No…not me…I didn’t…none of my business…”

Cao Zhiyuan’s face turned pale, he shook his head wildly and denied it three times.

But at this moment, her explanation was so feeble.

”If it’s not you, then who is it?” Lu Chen asked condescendingly.

”Yes Yes……”

Cao Zhiyuan looked around as if asking for help, and finally stopped suddenly, pointed at Cao Jun and shouted: “It’s my dad! He ordered me to do it. Everything is his fault!”

”I?”

Cao Jun, who was identified, was immediately stunned, his face full of astonishment.

Just now he was thinking about how to get rid of his daughter, but he didn’t expect that in the blink of an eye, his daughter would identify him in public.

Put all the blame on his head.

For a moment, he didn’t know how to explain?

”You mean, Cao Jun is the real mastermind behind the scenes?” Lu Chen raised his eyebrows.

”That’s right! It’s my dad! He planned everything. He asked me to kidnap Concubine Cao Xuan. I’m just an errand boy and don’t know anything!” Cao Zhiyuan excused himself.

The fear of death made her no longer care about family affection, she just hoped to find someone to take everything for the dead ghost.

”Paper Kite…”

Cao Jun opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Cao Zhiyuan: “Dad! Admit it! It was you who did it, it was your fault, you were the one who planned everything!”

”Don’t argue anymore, don’t implicate me anymore, I’m still young, I really don’t want to die!”

”Dad! Please, plead guilty!”

”If you don’t die, my daughter won’t survive!”

By the end of the story, she was crying.

His eyes were full of pleading and pity.

She knew that in this world, there was only one person who could help her, and that was her father.

As long as her father is willing to plead guilty and bear everything for her, then she can live.

Chapter 1254

Although she was a little rebellious and despicable, she could no longer care about these things in order to survive.

She was betting now that her father would give up his life for her.

”Cao Zhiyuan! Are you still a human being? In order to escape guilt, you actually slandered your own father? You are really worse than a beast!”

”That’s right! Your father has worked hard to raise you for many years, but you are not grateful, but you still dare to frame him? You are simply ungrateful!”

”A rebel! What a rebel!”

At this moment, everyone in the Cao family scolded angrily.

Cao Zhiyuan’s unfaithful and unfilial behavior completely aroused public outrage.

It’s totally devoid of humanity to ask your father to take the blame for the trouble you caused.

”Shut up! Shut up, all of you!”

Cao Zhiyuan was furious and roared again and again. When his eyes turned to Cao Jun again, he became pitiful again: “Dad, you watched me grow up, and you have always loved me. You must not be able to bear to see me die, right? “

”You are so young and have only a few years to live, but I am still young. I still have a wonderful life and a wonderful future. I don’t want to die here!”

”Dad! Hurry up and confess! If you don’t confess again, your daughter will die!”

Cao Zhiyuan became more and more excited, his voice became louder and louder, and finally he became completely hysterical.

Her originally beautiful face had gradually become distorted, and she looked particularly crazy.

”Zhiyuan, you are right, I am indeed guilty and I admit it.”

Looking at his ferocious-looking daughter, Cao Jun couldn’t help but smile bitterly.

There was no anger or resentment in his eyes, only pity and heartache.

Of course, more helpless.

At this moment, he regretted his choice very much.

He shouldn’t be fighting for power, he shouldn’t force his third brother to abdicate, and he shouldn’t trust the Shangguan family.

It was precisely because of my greed that I made the wrong choice and took the wrong path, which finally led to the situation today.

The Cao family is broken, and he is responsible.

He is also responsible for the death of the third brother.

His daughter went astray and became insane, and he had to bear the corresponding responsibility.

He is a sinner, an unforgivable sinner.

If his death could save his daughter’s life, he would be willing.

”Now! Did you all hear it? My dad admitted it! My dad admitted that he was guilty!” Cao Zhiyuan looked ecstatic, as if he had grasped a life-saving straw.

”Clan leader! What are you talking about? It’s obviously Cao Zhiyuan’s fault, why do you have to bear the responsibility?”

”That’s right, patriarch! It’s useless to keep such a rebellious beast, let her die!”

”…”

Everyone in the Cao family was indignant and puzzled.

”enough!”

Cao Jun raised his hand to stop everyone’s words, then took a deep breath and said calmly: “It was me who harmed the Cao family like this. It was me who did something I shouldn’t have done, which caused irreparable consequences. I am ashamed of Cao Family, I am ashamed of my third brother, I am ashamed of all of you, I… deserve to die.”

As soon as these words came out, everyone was stunned.

Is this asking for death?

”Lu Chen…”

Cao Jun slowly turned around and said calmly: “I did everything. I am willing to bear all the blame. I just hope that you can let my daughter go and let the Cao family go.”

”You are not qualified to bargain with me.” Lu Chen said coldly.

”Yes, I am indeed not qualified. I am just a sinner.”

Cao Jun laughed at himself, glanced at Cao Zhiyuan with complex eyes, and said softly: “Daughter, I’m sorry, dad’s ability is limited, there is only this much he can do. It’s dad who is incompetent and can’t protect you. I hope you will be safe for the rest of your life. Dad is gone. …”

After saying this, Cao Jun picked up the long knife on the ground and wiped his neck directly.

He killed himself on the spot!

Chapter 1255

When the sharp blade cut open the neck, a large amount of blood gushed out.

In the next second, Cao Jun fell to the ground with a “boom” on the spot, dying of breath.

There was a smile of relief on his face.

”dad?”

Cao Zhiyuan was stunned, standing where she was, a little unresponsive.

The blood spattered by Cao Jun just sprayed her all over the face.

Her originally distorted face became even more bloody and ferocious, like an evil ghost.

”Clan leader!”

”Brother!”

Everyone in the Cao family exclaimed again and again, filled with grief and indignation.

They are all Cao Jun’s confidantes, and they follow each other to prosper and lose together.

Now that Cao Jun killed himself, the Cao family will be completely in decline.

”Dead dead…the sinner is dead!”

After being slightly dazed, Cao Zhiyuan felt relieved, and began to yell frantically: “Lu Chen! Did you see that? My father is dead, the mastermind behind the scenes has committed suicide and apologized, and he has paid the price. Let’s just stop here, okay?” ?”

Although her father’s death made her a little sad, it was more of the joy of the rest of her life.

In her opinion, as long as her father takes the place of her crime, she can escape safely.

”That’s it? Do you think it’s possible?”

Lu Chen had a cold face and remained unmoved.

He could naturally see that Cao Jun was paying for his daughter’s life.

From the father’s perspective, this is the only thing the other party can do.

But he didn’t intend to give up easily.

Every injustice has its owner, and every debt has its own owner. If it is not uprooted, there may be trouble in the future.

”Lu Chen, my dad is already dead, what else do you want?” Cao Zhiyuan said with a mournful face.

”Your father is dead, but you are not dead yet. Do you really think that you can get away with doing these evil things? Then you are too naive.” Lu Chen said coldly.

”You…what are you talking nonsense about? It was obviously my dad who did it, but I don’t know anything!” Cao Zhiyuan panicked.

”Okay, stop pretending. I know who you are. It doesn’t make any sense to act pitiful in front of me. Now you have two choices, either kill yourself and apologize, or go to a black prison.” Lu Chen was expressionless.

”No… I don’t want to die! The sinner has already been executed, it’s none of my business! I’m still young, I still have a good life, you can’t kill me, you can’t!” Cao Zhiyuan shook her head frantically.

”Since you refuse to commit suicide, then you can stay in the dark prison.”

Lu Chen made a gesture and said indifferently: “Come here, send her to the black prison, I will make her never see the light of day for the rest of her life!”

”yes!”

A group of disciples from the Evil Hall laughed ferociously.

Black prison is a nightmare for countless people, and they feel this deeply.

If they hadn’t met Mr. Lu by chance, they would never have been able to get out in this life.

”No! I won’t go to the dark prison! That’s no place for humans!”

Cao Zhiyuan began to struggle crazily and cried bitterly: “Lu Chen! Let me go, please let me go. I know I was wrong. I don’t dare to do it anymore. As long as you let me go, I will be a cow for you.” Ma, I will serve you forever! Please!”

”take away.”

Lu Chen was unmoved and ordered people to drag Cao Zhiyuan away by force.

For a person who has lost his conscience and is sad and crazy, the black prison should be the best destination.

”No–!”

Cao Zhiyuan’s shrill voice came from afar, carrying a deep sense of unwillingness and despair.

But this time, no one can help her.

”And you people, all of them are not good.”

After dragging Cao Zhiyuan away, Lu Chen glanced at the Cao family again.

Chapter 1256

”Your Highness, it’s none of our business, we didn’t do anything!”

Everyone in the Cao family panicked and kowtowed to beg for mercy.

“No snowflake is innocent in an avalanche.”

Lu Chen said coldly: “You have betrayed your trust and acted as an aide, causing the Cao family to fall apart and all the businesses to be depressed, so that now the family is ruined and everyone is dead. How dare you say nothing and do nothing?”

”this……”

Everyone was speechless for a moment.

The Cao family used to be one of the leading wealthy families in the provincial capital, but now it is falling apart and the sun is setting on the west. People like them are indeed to blame.

If they had not followed Cao’s army to fight for power and had no internal fighting within the family, they would have had a better life, right?

Unfortunately, there is no if in the world.

”I don’t care about the mistakes you made. When Concubine Xuan wakes up, I will settle the score with you.”

Lu Chen didn’t say much, he just waved his hand and said: “Come here, take them all down and keep them under strict supervision!”

”yes!”

A group of Qilin Gang disciples swarmed up, tied up everyone in the Cao family, and took them all away.

”Now, it’s your turn.”

After dealing with the Cao family, Lu Chen suddenly looked at the Shangguan family: “Tell me, what should I do with you people?”

With these words, it is obvious that the matter must be settled to the end.

”Your Highness, everything was done by the Cao family and has nothing to do with us!” Shangguan Pengcheng tried to excuse himself.

”Do you think I’m an idiot?”

Lu Chen snorted coldly: “From the very beginning, it was your grandson Shangguan Hong who was in the way. For his own selfish interests, he sowed discord and harmed the Cao family, forcing the Cao family to kill each other and destroy the family. His various evil deeds have already been It violated my bottom line.”

”ah?”

Shangguan Pengcheng was startled and said in a trembling voice: “Your Highness, is there any misunderstanding? My grandson has always been law-abiding, how could he do such a thing?”

”Are you pretending to be confused? You don’t know your grandson’s virtues?” Lu Chen’s eyes were aggressive.

”I…I really don’t know.” Shangguan Pengcheng cowered.

”Okay, I’ll just pretend that you don’t know. Now, ask your grandson what he did?” Chase Lu said sharply.

”Hong’er, what’s going on? You shouldn’t have offended His Royal Highness, right?” Shangguan Pengcheng’s eyes were somewhat suggestive.

”Grandpa, it’s useless. Even if I deny it, he won’t believe it.”

Shangguan Hong shook his head, obviously not planning to quibble anymore.

Cao Jun’s father and daughter’s cruel tricks had no effect. Even if he tried to break the law, it would be of no use in the end.

”Oh? You are sober.”

Lu Chen sneered: “Shangguanhong, you have done so many things behind your back, what do you think I should do with you?”

”Lu Chen, you are just relying on the support of Xiliang Prince’s Palace. If you put aside your identity and background, I may not lose to you!” Shangguan Hong looked dissatisfied.

What about Qilinzi? That was all glory ten years ago.

Injury to Zhongyong is not uncommon.

Even if you are a talented person, if you are not willing to work hard and have no resources, you will still be easily forgotten by everyone.

So the current Lu Chen is not necessarily better than him.

”Looking at you like this, you seem very dissatisfied.”

Lu Chen raised his eyebrows: “Do you think that as long as my surname is not Lu, you will be sure of victory?”

”That’s right!”

Shangguan Hong raised his head and regained his proud expression: “Lu Chen, aren’t you a Qilinzi? Aren’t you unparalleled in the world? Do you dare to bet with me?”

”How do you want to bet?” Lu Chen seemed to be interested.

”According to the rules of the world, we will fight openly and honestly!”

Shangguan Hong said with piercing eyes: “If I win, you will leave here immediately and will not dwell on the past; if I lose, I will be at your disposal, whether you want to kill or behead me, no matter what!”

Chapter 1257

”The plan is good, but why should I bet with you?”

Lu Chen said calmly: “Your life is now in my hands, what qualifications do you have to bet with me?”

Hearing this, Shangguanhong gritted his teeth, and finally said in a deep voice: “I have a treasure map in my hand. This is the result of my hard search for many years. I am willing to use it to bet my life with you!”

If he hadn’t been desperate, he would never have revealed this secret.

The Cao family’s treasure map was divided into three. By chance, he got one of them and learned some secrets.

It was precisely because of this that he secretly planned and made various arrangements to seize the treasure map in the hands of the Cao family.

He didn’t expect that he would get into such big trouble before he even got the second treasure map. Now he could only fight with the treasure map in his hand.

”It turns out you also have a treasure map, no wonder it’s still haunting you.”

Lu Chen nodded thoughtfully: “Okay, just as you said, I will give you a chance to come back, if you can beat me, I will not pursue today’s matter, but if you lose, you The entire Shangguan family will suffer the same consequences.”

”no problem!”

Shangguan Hong agreed immediately.

”Hong’er! Don’t be impulsive!”

Shangguan Pengcheng was startled and his face turned pale.

Lu Chen is the world-famous Qilinzi, an unparalleled martial arts wizard. If you compete with such a person, aren’t you looking for death?

”Grandpa! Wealth is in danger. I must bet on this with my life, otherwise we will never get ahead!” Shangguan Hong looked serious.

With the energy of the Xiliang Palace, it would be easy to suppress an Earl’s Palace.

Even if Chase Lu sends them all to black prison, no one would dare to say anything.

Therefore, he had to find his own way out.

”Hong’er! If you lose, there will really be no way to survive!” Shangguan Pengcheng was a little anxious.

As General Shangguan Honghuwei, as long as he makes no mistakes, the Xiliang Palace cannot easily kill him.

But if it were a duel in the ring, life and death would be determined by destiny, and no one could interfere.

”Grandpa, don’t worry, I will never lose!”

Shangguan Hong slowly raised his head with sharp eyes: “There is a secret that I have never announced to the public. In fact, I became a martial arts master three years ago. Even if I face Qilinzi, I can still win! “

”What? Martial arts master?!”

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

Shangguan Hong was less than thirty years old. At this age, anyone who could become an innate warrior was already considered a one-in-a-million genius.

As for the martial arts master realm, it is simply a castle in the air, elusive and out of reach.

Looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, there are only a handful of martial arts masters under the age of thirty.

In other words, in terms of martial arts attainments, Shangguan Hong has become the top evildoer in the Dragon Kingdom!

”Great! If Hong’er is a martial arts master, then we can hope to win this huge bet!”

”It’s so hidden! It’s so hidden!”

”What about Qilinzi? He is just a flower of yesterday. My brother Hong is truly unparalleled in the world!”

”Hahaha… Some are saved, some are saved, we are all saved!”

At this moment, the clan members of the Shangguan family became excited and ecstatic.

Before this, they didn’t know Shangguan Hong’s true strength.

Unexpectedly, the other party had already broken through to the level of martial arts master without knowing it. What a huge surprise!

With such a strong strength, even if it is against the legendary Qilinzi, it is not weak at all.

Even become famous in one battle!

”No wonder you are so confident. It turns out you have something to rely on.” Lu Chen was also quite surprised.

Apart from other things, being able to become a martial arts master at this age is indeed a genius in heaven.

”Lu Chen, are you not afraid anymore? The majestic Qilinzi, the future King of Xiliang, doesn’t even have the courage to challenge?” Shangguan Hong began to provoke.

If Lu Chen was timid and regretted, it would be troublesome.

”You don’t need to provoke me with words. If I promise to fight you, I won’t regret it. Whether you can win or not depends entirely on your own ability.” Lu Chen said calmly.

Chapter 1258

”Okay! This is what you said!” Shangguan Hong looked happy.

This is the only chance to make a comeback right now and must not be missed.

”Get out of the way, stay away. There’s going to be a fight, so stay out of the way.”

Lu Tianba was very straightforward and immediately started shouting, signaling everyone around him to disperse.

Although they haven’t seen each other for many years, he has blind confidence in Lu Chen.

The title of Qilinzi is not a boast, but a punch.

Ten years ago, Yanjing was full of geniuses and monsters. It could be said that a hundred schools of thought were contending and all the heroes were vying for the throne.

The results of it?

His brother came out of nowhere and single-handedly suppressed the heroes, making those so-called geniuses run away with their heads in their hands and pee.

Looking at the entire Yanjing, there are almost no enemies of Yihe.

Since then, Lu Changge’s name has become a nightmare for all the geniuses, and their talk has turned into a joke.

Even those monsters in Yanjing were beaten into obedience. What do cats and dogs like Shangguan Hong mean?

It’s just delivering food.

Under Lu Tianba’s shout, everyone quickly dispersed, leaving enough space for Lu Chen and Guan Hong to perform.

This battle is related to the life and death of the entire Shangguan family.

If Shangguan Hong wins, everyone can be saved; if he loses, it will be a fatal blow to the entire Shangguan family.

”Hong’er, you must win!”

Shangguan Pengcheng watched from a distance, clenching his fists and looking very worried.

”Old patriarch, please rest assured, Hong’er is already a martial arts master and will definitely be able to turn the tide!”

”That’s right! No matter how powerful Qilinzi is, he has been idle for ten years and cannot be Hong’er’s opponent!”

”Brother Hong is a genius, unmatched by anyone. We will definitely win this duel easily!”

The clan members of the Shangguan family are all confident.

Since Shangguan Hong took over as the clan leader, he has never let them down, and this time will definitely be no exception.

At this moment, in the middle of the field.

Shangguanhong and Lu Chen confronted each other, their eyes were sharp, and they refused to give in to each other.

Same age, same amazing talent.

Now the public showdown is highly anticipated and full of suspense.

Everyone is guessing, who will win in the end?

Is it the unicorn son Lu Changge who was once famous all over the world?

Or is it Shangguan Hong, the mighty general who hides his secrets and has a bright future?

”Lu Chen! Show your weapons!”

Shangguan Hong slowly pulled out the sword from his waist and pointed the tip of the sword between Lu Chen’s eyebrows.

”We don’t need weapons to deal with you, just let our horses come over here.”

Lu Chen stretched out his hand and waved, his face was very calm, as if he didn’t pay attention to his opponent at all.

”You really don’t use weapons?”

Shangguan Hong’s face darkened.

This is the first time in his life that he has been looked down upon like this.

”Stop talking nonsense, finish the fight early, end it early.”

Lu Chen seemed a little impatient.

”Hmph! Swords have no eyes, and life and death are determined by destiny. Since you are so conceited, you can’t blame me!”

Shangguan Hong was a little angry, without further ado, he raised his sword and stabbed at him.

He wants the other party to know the price of despising himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.