An Understated Dominance Novel: Chapter 994 to 1320 Chinese Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 967
The big-mouthed man didn't stop at all and directly gave Yan Tao a facelift, which made him completely different!

The problem is that Yan Tao is the young master of the Jiuding Sect and has a distinguished status.

It is said that one person is inferior to ten thousand people.

Is this guy crazy? !

How dare he? ! !

"Stop! Stop it!"

Shen Yao finally couldn't stand it anymore and quickly stopped her.

But at this time, Yan Tao was already bloody and unconscious.

"Brother Dustin! Now you are in big trouble!"

Shen Yao groaned and quickly helped Yan Tao up, giving him medicine and pinching him, trying to wake him up.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Yan Tao was really beaten, something would happen.

Then not only Dustin, but also the entire Bixia Sect would suffer Yan Song's crazy revenge.

"Dustin! We shouldn't sit together with you. You've done us a lot of harm this time!"

Shen Chong was angry and panicked at the same time.

What the hell!

Why did you meet such a madman?

Regardless of Yan Tao's status or the power of the Jiuding Sect, if he is caught, he will be beaten.

It’s absolutely crazy!

"Brother Dustin! If you hit Yan Tao, disaster will come soon. Run away quickly, otherwise it will be too late!"

Han Yi was very nervous. As she spoke, she grabbed Brother Dustin's arm and tried to pull him out.

It turned out that the other party was motionless and completely unresponsive.

"Who dares to hit my son?!"

At this moment, an angry shout suddenly exploded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a middle-aged man with a majestic face and a powerful aura came in with a group of warriors.
The leading man is surprisingly the leader of the Jiuding Sect and the number one master in Youzhou—Yan Song!

"It's broken, it's broken! Master Yan is here!"

"Master Yan is so angry that no one in the entire Youzhou can withstand it!"

"Hmph! How dare you hit Mr. Yan? Let's see if you survive!"

Yan Song's appearance caused a commotion.

The onlookers took a few steps back, fearing that Chi Yu would be harmed.

Many people were gloating over the misfortune, looking at Dustin as if they were looking at a dying person.

"It's over! I can't even run away now..."

Han Yi's face turned pale and she was in despair.

She was still thinking about fighting for Dustin's chance of survival, but in the end she still didn't have time.

"Alas...it seems there is no hope."

Shen Yao sighed, with a little more sympathy in her eyes.

Yan Song personally took action, which meant that Dustin would die or not.

"What a disaster!"

Shen Chong shook his head, with a bitter look on his face.

Dustin is dead, but they will also have to suffer the same fate, and they will inevitably be taught a lesson.

"Dad! You are finally here!"

After being rescued, Yan Tao wailed, staggered and fell in front of Yan Song, hugging his thighs and crying: "If you come a little later, I will be beaten to death! Look, look How has my face been beaten into shape? You must make the decision for me this time!"

"Who is it? Who dares to hurt you like this?!"

Looking at Yan Tao's face that was swollen into a pig's head, Yan Song was furious.

After so many years in Youzhou, no one has ever dared to hit his son.

who is he?

The leader of the Jiuding Sect!

The number one master in Youzhou!

Martial Alliance Elder!
Who wouldn’t be able to nod, bow, and salute?

Anyone who dares to challenge his authority in public is simply asking for death!

"Dad! It's that boy!"

Yan Tao pointed at Dustin and said with a look of resentment: "He was the one who beat me just now! He also made all kinds of noises, saying that you have a vain reputation. That's bullshit. It's just too much!"

"You dare to scold me? That's so presumptuous!"

Yan Song's face darkened, and his sharp eyes swept over.

However, when he saw Dustin's face clearly, he couldn't help being frightened and almost collapsed to the ground.

grass!

How did you meet this plague god? !

As an elder of the Martial Alliance, he saw clearly the grandmaster battle some time ago.

The man in front of me is a terrifying existence that has defeated Venerable Ziyang!

Not to mention scolding him, even if he was given a hard fight on the spot, he would not dare to say a word.

Chapter 968
"Now we're in trouble!"

Looking at the cold-faced Dustin, Yan Song, known as the number one master in Youzhou, was so frightened that he broke out in cold sweat.

It was really unlucky to meet such a plague god.

You're not going to get beaten today, are you?

"Dad! Why are you still standing there? Beat him! Beat him to death!"

"Today I want to make this kid understand what it means to kill yourself by striking an egg against a stone!"

Yan Tao's face was full of ferocity and he kept shouting.

"Shut up!"

Yan Song's expression changed, and he slapped Yan Tao hard on the face with his backhand.

"Snapped!"

Yan Tao was beaten so hard that he staggered and was completely stunned.

The few remaining teeth also popped out, and the face that was originally swollen into a pig's head became even more unsightly.

"Dad? You...why did you hit me?"

Yan Tao's eyes widened and he couldn't believe it.

You know, from childhood to adulthood, he has always been a treasure in the palm of your hand.

Usually my father doesn’t even say a harsh word. What happened today?

You actually slapped him in public?

are you crazy? !

"What's wrong with beating you? Shouldn't you be beaten?"

"Relying on the majesty of the Jiuding Sect all day long, I act arrogant and domineering outside, bullying men and dominating women, and ruining my reputation!"

"Today, I must teach you a lesson!"

Yan Song yelled and cursed, and slapped Yan Tao twice, knocking Yan Tao to the ground.

Then, still not relieved, he started punching and kicking.

The moves are ruthless and show no mercy.
Yan Tao was beaten until he wailed and screamed repeatedly.

With that posture, those who didn't know it thought there was some deep hatred between the two.

"ah?"

The sudden change made everyone dumbfounded.

Everyone was dumbfounded and shocked.

According to their assumptions, Yan Song came with a large group of troops to stand up for Yan Tao and teach the perpetrators a lesson.

Why are you beating your own son now?

And he beat him so hard.

what's the situation?

"What happened to Master Yan? Did you take the wrong medicine?"

"Who knows? Master Yan is famous for protecting his enemies. Why does he seem to be a different person today?"

"It's too cruel! How can this be a lesson to my son? This is clearly just venting resentment!"

"..."

Seeing Yan Tao being beaten violently, everyone whispered, feeling surprised, stunned, and at the same time somewhat pitiful.

It was okay to be beaten severely by Dustin before, but now he is beaten by his own father. It is really miserable.

The problem is that Yan Song dotes on his son very much.

Anyone who dares to provoke him will have his hands and feet cut off, or he will be killed on the spot.

Today, he went out of his way and beat his son like a dog. It was really weird.

"Well......"

At this moment, Han Yi, Shen Yao, Shen Chong and the others were all confused.

He stood there blankly, a little at a loss.

When they saw Yan Song, they thought they were in for a big disaster.

As a result, things took a turn for the worse. Not only did Yan Song not cause trouble for them, he also taught his own son a lesson.

When did Sect Leader Yan, who used force to conquer others and was all about himself, become so reasonable?

"Master! Stop fighting. Stop fighting. If you fight again, you will die!"
After coming back to his senses, a group of Jiuding Sect disciples began to break up the fight, allowing Yan Tao to save his life.

"Hmph! This domineering traitor deserves to be beaten to death!"

Yan Song looks like he hates evil as much as he hates his enemies, and he will kill his relatives out of righteousness.

As he said this, the fists and kicks in his hands finally stopped.

If the fight continues, I'm afraid something will really happen.

"Fellow martial arts comrades, today's incident is due to my poor discipline, Yan. Here, I will show everyone my fault."

Yan Song turned around and bowed deeply to Dustin and others to express his apology.

Dustin had no expression on his face and accepted it very calmly.

Chapter 1170

“This little beast! How dare you kill my son? You simply don’t take the Martial Alliance seriously!”

Lei Qianzhong said with a gloomy face: “Go and notify Alliance Leader Lei immediately and ask him to avenge my son!”

“Elder Lei, Alliance Leader Lei is in retreat and has given orders that no one can disturb him.” The deacon looked embarrassed.

“So what if he goes into seclusion? His nephew was killed, how can he still remain indifferent?” Lei Qianzhong was very irritable.

“This…” The deacon still didn’t dare to report it.

“You trash! You don’t have any courage at all. I’ll go alone!”

Lei Qianzhong pushed the deacon away and walked out angrily.

As soon as they arrived at the door, a member of the First Martial Alliance suddenly ran in. Because they were too fast to dodge, they directly bumped into Lei Qianzhong. He was knocked back a few steps and collapsed on the ground.

“Fuck! You don’t have any eyes? Believe it or not, I will chop you with one palm!” Lei Qianzhong was so angry that he had nowhere to vent his anger.

“Elder Lei, I’m sorry, I didn’t see you just now.” The Martial Alliance personnel were so frightened that they knelt on the ground and apologized.

“Mom is such a bitch! Show me more clearly next time!”

Just as Lei Qianzhong was about to leave, he suddenly raised his eyes, stopped and asked, “What are you holding in your hand?”

“Yes…it’s a challenge.”

The Wu League personnel swallowed, tremblingly handed over the envelope in their hands, and explained: “Just now, the leader of the Qilin Gang, Lu Chen, sent someone to deliver a letter of challenge, stating that he will openly challenge the leader of the League tomorrow at the Wu League headquarters.”

“What? Challenge the martial arts leader?!”

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.

You know, since Lei Wanjun became the leader of the martial arts alliance, no one has dared to challenge him openly.

Because everyone knows that Lei Wanjun is the first of the five great masters, the most powerful, and is known as the number one person in Jiangnan martial arts.

In front of such a peerless strong man, who has the qualifications to challenge? Who has the courage to challenge?

After all, a challenge like this is not only a matter of victory or defeat, but also life and death.

Even if there is a guy who is not afraid of death, he still has to consider whether he has this ability?

“This guy Lu Chen is so bold! How dare he challenge the leader of the martial arts alliance? I think he is tired of living!”

“I don’t know how to live or die! I really don’t know how to live or die!”

“Hmph! Young people don’t know the heights of the world. Do they really think that they will be invincible after becoming famous at a young age? If you dare to challenge the authority of Alliance Leader Lei, you are simply asking for your own destruction!”

Everyone was talking and filled with indignation.

Lei Wanjun is the house number photo of Wu Meng, and it also represents the honor of the entire Wu Meng.

Lu Chen’s public challenge to Lei Wanjun was no less than a slap in the face of the entire martial arts alliance.

Naturally they were extremely angry.

“Lu Chen, Lu Chen! There is a road to heaven but you don’t take it. There is no door to hell. You break in and dare to challenge the martial arts leader. You are really asking for your own death!”

Lei Qianzhong looked at the challenge letter in his hand, with a ferocious smile on his face.

It seems that there is no need for him to take the initiative, because the other party will personally come to die.

Challenging the strongest man in Jiangnan, what kind of idiot could he be that would act so crazy?

“Come here! Send this letter of challenge to the secret room where Leader Lei is retreating, and let him see it for himself!” Lei Qianzhong handed the envelope to the deacon.

“this……”

The deacon hesitated and did not dare to pick it up.

“Trash! You are so cowardly, how can you use it!”

Lei Qianzhong was a little annoyed. After kicking the butler, he went to the secret room of the Martial Alliance in a hurry.

Chapter 1171

At this moment, in the meeting hall of Fengyu Villa.

Lu Chen carried the teapot and poured two cups of tea respectively, handing one cup to Lao Zhang and drinking the other cup himself.

“How is it? Have you sent the challenge letter?”

After Lu Chen took a sip of tea, he spoke first.

“It has been delivered.” Old Zhang nodded.

“What’s the reaction of the Wumeng?” Chase Lu asked.

“As far as I know, Lei Wanjun is still in seclusion, but after receiving the letter of war, the members of the Wumeng were furious. I believe that the letter of war will be sent to Lei Wanjun soon.” Old Zhang drank his cup in one gulp. Tea.

“Very good, this is the effect I want.” Lu Chen smiled slightly.

Lei Bao’s death will inevitably trigger turmoil in the Martial Alliance. Fortunately, he took this opportunity to drop another bombshell.

After all, he and Lei Wanjun would have a life-and-death battle sooner or later.

“Master Lu, is your challenge this time a little too impulsive?”

Lao Zhang said with some concern: “Lei Wanjun is the head of the five great masters, and the number one martial artist in Jiangnan. His strength is unfathomable. Below the great master, almost no one can stop him. His existence is equivalent to an unshakable Mountain.”

In fact, he had said these words very euphemistically.

Lei Wanjun is an invincible existence in Jiangnan.

Although Lu Chen was very strong and had killed Master Ziyang, he was still far behind Lei Wanjun.

In another five or ten years, with Lu Chen’s talent, it is not impossible to defeat Lei Wanjun.

But now, he is undoubtedly seeking his own death.

He didn’t understand why Lu Chen made such a decision?

Wouldn’t it be good to endure for a while before taking revenge?

Why the rush?

“Do you think I can’t beat Lei Wanjun?”

Lu Chen picked up the teacup and sniffed the fragrance gently.

“The winning rate is too low.”

Lao Zhang said noncommittally: “Master Lu, you are only in your twenties. Lei Wanjun is already over fifty. He has practiced for nearly thirty years more than you. Whether it is strength, foundation, or experience, he is far ahead. You It’s such a disadvantage; of course, if you practice for another five to ten years, you will have a great chance.”

“I can’t wait that long.”

Lu Chen shook his head: “Lei Wanjun has the Heavenly Spirit Pearl in hand. If you give him a while, he can break through to the Grand Master. By then, it will be even more difficult to deal with. Now, it is the biggest opportunity.”

“That’s what I said, but your public challenge this time is still too risky.” Lao Zhang looked solemn.

“Don’t worry. Since I dare to declare a challenge, I have a certain degree of certainty. Whether we win or lose, we will find out tomorrow.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“But……”

Lao Zhang wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Lu Chen raising his hand: “Okay, I’ve made up my mind, so I don’t need to persuade you any more. Also, don’t tell Ms. Cao about this, I don’t want her to worry.”

“My subordinate understands.”

Lao Zhang had no choice but to nod.

“You go back and rest first. I want to adjust my condition and prepare for tomorrow’s battle.” Lu Chen waved his hand.

“My subordinates say goodbye.”

Lao Zhang responded and left quickly.

“The sky.”

Chase Lu called softly.

“Whoosh!”

In the darkness, a black light passed by.

A black ancient sword suddenly flew into the meeting hall and landed accurately in Lu Chen’s hand. It trembled slightly and made a pleasant sound.

“It’s up to you tomorrow, buddy.”

Lu Chen stretched out his hand to stroke the sword and murmured to himself.

Tomorrow’s battle will be a life and death battle.

Not only does he want to take revenge, but he also wants to take this opportunity to purge the Jiangnan Martial Alliance!

Chapter 1172

The next day, early morning.

The Wumeng headquarters was already overcrowded and bustling with activity.

Ever since the news that Lu Chen challenged Lei Wanjun came out yesterday, the entire martial arts world has been in a state of shock.

Warriors from various sects and parties all flocked here, intending to watch this shocking battle.

Lu Chen’s reputation as a young master has long been resounding throughout the Jiangnan martial arts world.

Whether it was the martial arts conference, the killing of Master Ziyang, or the stunning performance in the Black Forest, they were all regarded as legends and widely circulated.

Countless young warriors regard Lu Chen as their idol and the target to catch up with.

As for Lei Wanjun, let alone that.

The leader of the Jiangnan Martial Arts Alliance, the number one in the martial arts world, and the strongest person in charge of the entire martial arts alliance.

No matter which name is mentioned, it can shock people’s hearts.

The young master challenged the martial arts leader, and the duel between the two powerful men naturally attracted countless people.

At this moment, a large number of people were already standing densely at the gate of the Martial Alliance.

Jiangnan, large and small sects, basically all the sects that can be reached have already arrived.

Tianhe Sect, Qingyang Sect, Zhenhun Sect, Dabei Temple, Gale Wind Hall, Xingluo Sect, etc. all came out of nowhere.

Some of the sects had a grudge against Lu Chen because of the incident in the Black Forest.

Coming here to watch the battle this time was purely to add insult to injury.

After all, in the eyes of many people, Lu Chen’s challenge to Lei Wanjun was undoubtedly a moth flying into the flame and causing his own destruction.

When the sun rose, the gate of Wumeng finally opened.

People from various sects began to arrive one after another.

Within a short time, the martial arts arena was filled with people.

Some small sects, or those who enter later, can only stand and watch.

In order to maintain order and prevent anyone from causing trouble, the Wu Meng also dispatched a law enforcement team.

“Hey! What do you mean? Why don’t you let us in?”

At this time, there was a commotion at the gate of the Wumeng.

Several young men and women were kept out by a law enforcement team.

“The martial arts arena is full. No more people can enter. You guys are going back where you came from.” The captain of the law enforcement team said unceremoniously.

“No one can enter? Then how did they enter?”

A sweet-looking girl with twin ponytails pointed at a sect she had just entered, looking very dissatisfied.

“They are members of the Chiyun Sect. They are considered a prestigious sect in the Jiangnan martial arts world. Can you compare with them?” the captain of the law enforcement team said with a cold face.

“Hey! You look down on people, don’t you? What about the Chiyun Sect? We in Jingyue Valley are no worse than them!” The girl with two ponytails argued.

“That’s right! Why can the Chiyun Sect enter, but we, Jingyue Valley, can’t? You are treating us differently!” Several other warriors protested.

“What is Jingyue Valley? I’ve never heard of it. I don’t know which small sect in the valley it is. Get out of here and don’t get in the way!” The captain of the law enforcement team was a little impatient.

Where is the headquarters of the Wumeng League?

A place where elites gather and masters gather.

If all kinds of cats and dogs could break in, wouldn’t it be too cheap?

“You… you guys are really deceiving people!”

The girl with twin ponytails was filled with anger and her little face turned red.

She came all the way here just to see the power of the young grandmaster, but she didn’t expect to be blocked at the door, so she was naturally very unhappy.

“Hey! Don’t look down on people!”

At this time, a man in Tsing Yi suddenly stood up and shouted: “I am Tao Yang, the senior brother of Jingyue Valley, and I am also a man who can become a grandmaster! I warn you, let us in quickly, or wait until I become famous. , you can’t even ask for it!”

“A master?”

The captain of the law enforcement team sneered, slapped Tao Yang to the ground, and cursed: “Fuck you! If you can become a grandmaster, I will be a land god!”

Chapter 1173

“Snapped!”

The loud slap caused Tao Yang to fall to the ground. He was dizzy for a moment and couldn’t get up.

“Hey! Why are you hitting people? Are you still being reasonable?!”

The girl with twin tails was shocked and angry.

She didn’t expect the people in the Martial Alliance to be so unreasonable and would take action at the slightest disagreement.

“The truth? Our Martial Alliance is the truth!”

The captain of the law enforcement team was very arrogant and overbearing: “What qualifications do you, a ninth-rate sect like you, have to enter the Martial Alliance to watch the battle? You really have no chance at all. Now, get out of here as far as you can, or I will beat you every time I see you!”

“You are bullying others, I want to report you!” The girl with twin tails was furious.

“Report us?”

The captain of the law enforcement team’s face darkened: “Bitch X! I think you are tired of working!”

As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly drew his sword and struck the girl with twin tails.

The girl screamed in fright and it was too late to dodge.

Just when he was about to be killed by a knife, a big hand suddenly stretched out and grabbed the arm of the captain of the law enforcement team.

The sharp blade was hanging in the air, unable to be chopped off.

The person who took action was a handsome young man wearing ordinary clothes.

Behind the man, there was also a thin old man.

“Who are you? How dare you block me?” The captain of the law enforcement team frowned.

“You will kill someone if you don’t agree with me. Is it possible that your martial arts alliance is so arrogant?” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Our Wumeng has always acted like this, who dares not accept it?”

The captain of the law enforcement team said with a fierce look: “You brat! I’m warning you not to meddle in other people’s business, otherwise don’t blame me for not having a sharp eye!”

“Your martial arts alliance is really powerful. You are domineering and bullying the weak. You are a good martial arts alliance, but you have made it a mess.” Lu Chen shook his head.

“Stop talking nonsense! Get out of here! Otherwise I will kill you!” The captain of the law enforcement team was impatient.

“Stubborn.”

Lu Chen stretched out his finger and gently tapped the captain of the law enforcement team on the chest.

“boom!”

There was a loud bang.

The captain of the law enforcement team seemed to have been hit by a car and was ejected several meters away on the spot.

His sternum was sunken, he vomited blood, and after two twitches, he fainted.

“team leader!”

Several other law enforcement officers were shocked when they saw it.

Then he turned his head suddenly and looked at Lu Chen fiercely.

“Dare to hurt our captain? You are really tired of living!”

“Brothers, chop him!”

Several law enforcement officers were furious and immediately drew their swords at each other.

“presumptuous!”

Before Lu Chen could take action, Lao Zhang suddenly stepped forward and waved his palms repeatedly. In just a few moves, he knocked all the law enforcement officers to the ground.

“Good! Good fight!”

“Damn it! These bitches, relying on the support of the Martial Alliance, are acting all kinds of arrogant and arrogant. They look down on others and deserve to be beaten!”

The actions of Lu Chen and the other two people caused the surrounding warriors to applaud and applaud.

These warriors who were blocked from the door had all suffered unfair treatment.

Now that I see the law enforcement team being beaten, I am naturally very relieved.

“Thank you both for coming to the rescue.”

Chapter 1174

At this time, the girl with twin ponytails stepped forward and hugged Lu Chen and the two of them: “My name is Lin Rong, and I am a disciple of Jingyue Valley. Do you know your surnames?”

“My surname is Lu, and this one’s surname is Zhang.” Lu Chen introduced simply.

“Senior Brother Lu, Senior Zhang.”

Lin Rong was very polite and saluted again.

“Damn! Dare to hit me? See if I don’t kick you to death!”

Tao Yang, who had been slapped before, came to his senses and immediately ran to the unconscious captain of the law enforcement team, punching and kicking him in various ways to vent his anger and dissatisfaction.

I got a slap in the face for no reason, and I had the desire to kill.

“Okay, okay, Senior Brother, don’t fight. If you fight again, someone will die.”

Seeing that the situation was not good, Lin Rong hurriedly stopped it.

“Hmph! He deserves to be beaten to death. He is just a bully!”

Tao Yang was still upset. After kicking him twice, he walked back with satisfaction.

“Senior Brother Lu, Senior Zhang, this is our senior brother, Tao Yang.” Lin Rong introduced him immediately.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Lu Chen nodded slightly.

“Hmph! Who told you to mind your own business just now?” Tao Yang said with a cold face and a bad tone.

“Um?”

Lu Chen was stunned for a moment, a little confused.

Did this guy take the wrong medicine?

“Senior Brother, what’s your attitude? Senior Brother Lu and the others were helping us just now.” Lin Rong explained immediately.

“Help? Do I need their help? Even if they don’t take action, I can still take care of these little rubbish!” Tao Yang put his hands behind his back, his face full of pride.

I finally got a chance to shine, but I was upstaged by someone else, so I was naturally very unhappy.

“If you can handle it, you won’t be slapped to the ground.” Lao Zhang suddenly said.

“You… you know a fart!”

Tao Yang’s face froze, and he immediately became anxious: “If that man hadn’t carried out a sneak attack just now, do you think he could have hurt me? To tell you the truth, if we really want to have an honest duel, all of them together are no match for me!”

“That’s right! Our senior brother is extremely talented and powerful. It’s not a problem to fight one against a hundred!” Several other Jingyue Valley disciples agreed.

In the entire Jingyue Valley, apart from their master, the elder brother is the strongest.

He once beat off more than a dozen gangsters with his bare hands, and was regarded as a hero by the villagers.

His reputation was great for a while.

“Sneak attack? They’re attacking in front of you, so why talk about a sneak attack?” Old Zhang said flatly.

If the strength is not good enough, forget it, but refuse to admit it.

It is difficult for such a person to become a great person.

“I argued with reason, but that guy made a sudden attack. Isn’t it a sneak attack? Are you confused?” Tao Yang shouted, staring.

“What did you say? You old fool?” Old Zhang’s expression darkened.

How dare a trash who doesn’t even have an innate realm dare to scold him?

It really deserves a beating!

“Why? Don’t accept? If you don’t accept it, let’s discuss each other. I want to see how much you have!” Tao Yang took the initiative to issue a challenge.

If he couldn’t even beat a dying old man, he might as well jump off a cliff.

“Come on! Aren’t you questioning the strength of our senior brother? If you are capable, you will win or lose in the arena!” The rest of Jingyuegu’s disciples followed suit.

“Master Lu, I can’t bear it anymore.”

Lao Zhang took a deep breath, a little bit of a sign that he was going to break his defense.

These guys really don’t know the heights of the world!

“What? Don’t you dare to challenge?”

Tao Yang sneered, showing disdain on his face: “If you have no guts, don’t try to be brave in front of me, or you will be humiliating yourself! Remember, keep your eyes bright in the future, and don’t try to provoke me, because you can’t afford it. anger!”

Chapter 1175

“Okay! Senior brother, stop making trouble!”

Just when Lao Zhang couldn’t bear it anymore, Lin Rong immediately stopped him: “No matter what, Senior Brother Lu and Senior Zhang have helped us. Isn’t it too much for you to talk to people like this?”

If Lu Chen hadn’t taken action just now, she might have died.

Now that Tao Yang was so rude, she felt very unhappy.

“Rong’er, it’s not that I’m making trouble, it’s that these guys look down on our Jingyue Valley. I just want to prove it and show them our unique skill in Jingyue Valley!” Tao Yang said righteously.

“How is this a display? It’s clearly a provocation! If you do this again, I’ll be angry!” Lin Rong frowned.

“Okay, okay, it was my fault just now. I won’t show it anymore. Don’t be angry.”

Tao Yang smiled apologetically, with a somewhat flattering tone.

“Senior Brother Lu, Senior Zhang, I’m really sorry. My senior brother is a bit impulsive. I hope you two don’t have common sense.”

Lin Rong turned around and bowed to Lu Chen and Lao Zhang to apologize.

“Forget it, for the sake of being a reasonable little girl like you, I won’t argue with this guy.” Lao Zhang finally endured it.

“Hmph! Pretending!” Tao Yang curled his lips.

If he really wanted to take action, he could tear this old bone apart with three punches and two kicks.

“Senior Brother Lu, Senior Zhang, let’s go in together.”

Lin Rong used one hand as a guide and took the initiative to send out the invitation.

“please.”

Lu Chen nodded and didn’t say much.

After the group walked into the martial arts league, they quickly entered the martial arts arena.

At this moment, the martial arts arena is already buzzing with people, and all the major sects have gathered here.

Of course, those who can sit in the front row are basically famous martial arts celebrities.

A group of people in Jingyue Valley looked around with very eager eyes.

With their status, they have never seen such a lively martial arts gathering, and many of the big names are the ones they need to look up to.

“Hey, isn’t that Bao Pengtian from the Gale of Wind Hall? I heard that his leg skills are superb, both strong and soft, and he has reached the point where he can walk on snow without leaving a trace. He is a top-notch young master in Jiangnan martial arts!”

“Not only Bao Pengtian, I also saw Xu Tu from Xingluo Sect. It is rumored that he has unpredictable magic skills and has reached the point where he can control people’s hearts at will. He is an extremely scary guy!”

“Look! There’s Jiang Chao! He’s the top master of the Qingyang Sect. He’s already been enshrined in the Martial Alliance at the age of thirty. His cultivation is unfathomable. He’s a true genius!”

“…”

All the disciples in Jingyue Valley were talking, pointing, clicking their tongues in wonder, and their expressions were extremely excited.

They didn’t expect to be able to see the proud men of heaven here.

“Hmph! What’s so great about it? They just have good resources and have been practicing for a few years.”

Tao Yang said with some sourness: “With my talent, if I had resources as good as theirs, I would be a martial arts master by now!”

“Of course! Senior brother is extremely talented, no less talented than these people!” Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Senior Brother, it’s good to be confident, but you can’t be too blind. There is still a gap between our Jingyue Valley and these famous sects.” Lin Rong was very sensible.

“Rong’er, it seems that you don’t believe me, senior brother.”

Tao Yang said with a look of dissatisfaction: “To tell you the truth, as long as I am given a few more years to grow up, I can be as good as Bao Pengtian, Xu Tu, and Jiang Chao, even the famous young master in Jiangnan.” Press one end!”

Chapter 1176

As soon as these words came out, some warriors around him cast strange looks.

Where the hell did this idiot come from? How dare you compare yourself to the young master?

He was the top strong man who killed Lord Ziyang and challenged the leader of the martial arts league.

Even the genius chiefs of various sects don’t dare to be so arrogant. How can an unknown cat or dog have the courage to speak so brazenly?

“Elder brother! Be careful what you say!”

Lin Rong frowned and lowered her voice: “The young grandmaster is a martial arts wizard who has not been seen in a century. How can he be a monster-like existence that can be compared to the likes of us?”

People have become martial arts masters in their twenties, but they have not even reached the innate realm yet.

The gap between the two sides is like the difference between clouds and mud.

Even if they work hard all their lives, they will never be able to match it.

“Hey! Rong’er, you are trying to embolden other people’s ambitions and destroy your own prestige. You must know that your senior brother and I will become a grandmaster in the future. Compared with that young grandmaster, I am no different.” Tao Yang was full of confidence.

“That’s right! As long as senior brother is serious about it, breaking through to the grandmaster level will be just around the corner!” Several disciples in Jingyue Valley agreed.

“You are young and don’t know the heights of the world. How dare you, a mere acquired martial artist, dare to talk about the realm of a master? I really don’t know where you get your confidence.” Lao Zhang suddenly said.

He has been practicing for decades and is still only a half-step master, and has never broken through the shackles.

A guy who wants talent but not talent, strength but not strength, makes the Grandmaster realm as simple as eating and drinking, and even compares it with Mr. Lu. He is really arrogant and ignorant.

“Hmph! What do you know? How can an old and dim-eyed person see my excellence?”

Tao Yang held his head high and said righteously: “I’m not bragging. Give me three to five years and I will definitely be able to break through to the realm of Grandmaster!”

“Three to five years?”

Lao Zhang sneered: “If you don’t have this possibility in thirty to fifty years, you’d better give up!”

“Hey! You old guy! You look down on me, don’t you? Let’s practice if you have the skills?” Tao Yang stared, looking ready to fight.

“Elder brother! You’re here again!” Lin Rong frowned.

“Rong’er, it’s none of my business. This old man is deliberately looking for trouble.” Tao Yang spread his hands.

“Senior Brother, the people who can enter here are not ordinary people. Can you please stop speaking so arrogantly and keep a low profile?” Lin Rong advised.

“Rong’er, there’s nothing I can do about it. I’m extremely talented and powerful. Even if I want to keep a low profile, I can’t.”

Tao Yang shook his head, sighed, and looked like he was feeling cold at the height.

“Oh? If you are so powerful, then I would like to ask you for advice. Who are you?”

At this time, a crisp female voice suddenly sounded.

Everyone looked back and saw a group of young men and women dressed in smart clothes and with strong auras walking in.

The leader is a woman wearing red clothes and a white curtain hat.

The woman was holding a long sword, her eyes were cold and sharp, and she exuded an invisible coercion as she walked.

Wherever they passed, the crowd dispersed automatically, not daring to get close at all.

“Who are you?”

Tao Yang glanced up and down.

The woman in red took off her white curtain hat, slowly approached, and said in a cold voice: “Xuanwu Sect, Chief Disciple of Zhentang, Zuo Xinyue!”

Chapter 1177

“What? Zhentang Chief Zuo Xinyue?!”

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar around him.

The Xuanwu Sect is one of the best sects in the south of the Yangtze River, and as the chief of the Zhentang, Zuo Xinyue is a proud woman with a far-reaching reputation.

With his unfathomable cultivation and outstanding swordsmanship, he is definitely a standout among his peers.

“It is rumored that Zuo Xinyue is ruthless and kills people without blinking an eye. It seems that these guys are in trouble.”

“You deserve it! A disciple of a small ninth-rate sect dares to compare with the young master. He is really arrogant and ignorant!”

“…”

People around were talking a lot, all looking like they were watching a show.

In the world of martial arts, fists are the last word. Whoever is stronger has the final say.

“It turns out to be Senior Sister Zuo, whose name I have admired for a long time.”

Lin Rong immediately cupped her fists and saluted, trying to diffuse the atmosphere just now.

However, Zuo Xinyue didn’t even look at her, she stared straight at Tao Yang, and said coldly: “Didn’t you just say that you are very talented and powerful? Come, let me see and see how much you weigh A few taels.”

With that said, he pulled out his long sword and threw the scabbard at Tao Yang’s feet.

In the martial arts world, this is an act of challenge.

If you accept it, then fight openly and honestly. If you dare not accept it, you will be ridiculed and your reputation will be damaged.

“Senior Sister Zuo, my senior brother was just joking, please don’t take it seriously.”

Seeing that the situation was not good, Lin Rong hurriedly made amends with a smile and smoothed things over: “Everyone came here today to witness the great battle between the grandmasters. There is no need to hurt the peace. I also ask Senior Sister Zuo to be more generous and don’t care about us like us.”

“Hmph! Young Grandmaster is my idol, who do you think you are? You dare to speak so brazenly here!”

Zuo Xinyue said with a cold face: “Now, you have only two choices, either kneel down and apologize, or accept the challenge and have my legs broken!”

“Zuo Xinyue! Don’t be too arrogant!”

Tao Yang finally couldn’t bear it anymore, and said angrily, “Don’t you rely on the support of Xuanwu Sect? What’s the big deal? If I fight alone, I may not lose to you!”

“Big Brother! What are you talking about?”

Upon hearing this, Lin Rong immediately became anxious.

Who is Zuo Xinyue? The chief of Xuanwumen Zhentang, the proud daughter of heaven, a powerful innate master.

My senior brother has not even touched the threshold of innateness, why should he challenge such a person?

“Rong’er, don’t worry, she’s just a prostitute. I haven’t taken her seriously yet. Let’s see how I defeat her today, senior brother!” Tao Yang was full of confidence.

Now is the best opportunity to make a name for himself. If he can defeat Zuo Xinyue, he can become a blockbuster and become one of the top young masters in Jiangnan.

“Elder brother! You are no match for her, don’t seek death!” Lin Rong panicked.

The gap between acquired warriors and innate warriors is like a chasm, completely irreparable.

Using acquired strength to challenge an innate master is like a moth flying into a flame.

“Rong’er, although Zuo Xinyue is powerful, I am not an ordinary person. If I can’t beat a woman, I won’t have to hang around in the world anymore.” Tao Yang didn’t listen to the advice at all.

“Big Brother…”

“okay!”

Lin Rong was about to say something, but Tao Yang raised his hand to stop him: “Rong’er, just stay here and relax. Today, senior brother, I will take this opportunity to become famous in one battle!”

After that, he walked towards Zuo Xinyue with his head held high, as if he had a winning chance.

“Junior sister, don’t worry, since senior brother dares to challenge, he must be sure of it!”

“That’s right! Senior brother has made a breakthrough recently. It’s easy to deal with a woman!”

Several Jingyue Valley disciples were high-spirited and had blind faith in Tao Yang.

“You are so courageous, you actually dare to accept the challenge?”

Zuo Xinyue squinted her eyes, looking a little unkind.

“Hmph! I am a seven-foot tall man, why should I be afraid of challenges?”

Tao Yang held his head high and his hands behind his back, looking like a master: “Zuo Xinyue, don’t you want to fight with me? Just come over here, I want to see how capable you are!”

“Okay, I won’t bully you either. I won’t use a sword today and will fight you with my bare hands. If you can block ten of my moves, I’ll count you as the winner!”

As soon as he finished speaking, Zuo Xinyue stepped forward and fled out like a swallow.

Chapter 1178

Extremely fast, yet agile.

“Cui Yunzhang!”

After getting close, he turned his left crescent hand and slapped Tao Yang’s chest and abdomen from bottom to top.

“Hmph! A little trick!”

Tao Yang snorted coldly, and just when he was about to punch, Zuo Xinyue hit him in the chest with a palm.

“Boom!”

There was a muffled sound.

Tao Yang seemed to be hit by a car and instantly flew several meters away.

While the person was in the air, a mouthful of blood spurted out, scattering a large amount of blood mist.

Then it hit the ground hard and slid across the ground for two or three meters before finally stopping.

“Big brother!”

Seeing this scene, all the disciples in Jingyue Valley looked shocked and hurriedly gathered around.

They really didn’t expect that their senior brother, whom they were so proud of, would be so vulnerable.

He was knocked away after just one encounter. Isn’t he too weak?

“Before the battle, I was full of confidence and uttered all kinds of arrogant words. I thought how powerful I was, and this happened after a long time?”

“It’s so rubbish. You can’t even block a single move. How dare you challenge Ban Zuo Xinyue? You really don’t know how to live or die!”

“A small sect is a small sect. There is no comparison with a behemoth like the Xuanwu Sect. It will be crushed directly!”

Looking at Tao Yang who was seriously injured and vomiting blood, everyone pointed and looked at him with contempt.

He couldn’t even block Zuo Xinyue’s move, but he still dared to clamor to surpass the Young Grandmaster?

Isn’t this pure cerebral palsy?

“What a waste!”

Zuo Xinyue snorted coldly: “A guy like you is not even worthy of carrying the young grandmaster’s shoes. How can you find the courage to speak so brazenly?!”

“you……”

Upon hearing this, Tao Yang, who had just staggered to his feet, spurted out another mouthful of blood.

The whole person was shaky.

“Keep your mouth shut when you go out from now on. If you let me hear you insulting the young master again, I won’t let you go!”

Zuo Xinyue flicked his sleeves, turned around and walked inside.

Wherever he passed, the crowd automatically gave way.

“Dare you humiliate me? I’ll fight you!”

Tao Yang gritted his teeth, suddenly pushed away the people around him, and rushed towards Zuo Xinyue like a crazy beast.

“Go to hell!”

After getting closer, Tao Yang suddenly jumped up and punched Left Xinyue in the back.

“careful!”

There were exclamations from the crowd.

“Um?”

Zuo Xinyue turned her head subconsciously, and before she could react, she was hit by Tao Yang’s sneak attack.

“boom!”

There was a loud bang.

Zuo Xinyue’s body was shaken by the beating, but her feet stood firmly without moving a step.

On the contrary, Tao Yang, who had made a sneak attack, was shocked by the innate energy and was so shocked that he retreated repeatedly. His feet were unsteady and he collapsed on the ground.

Seeing this scene, everyone couldn’t help laughing.

What the hell is this weird thing that popped out of nowhere, he failed in a sneak attack, and even threw himself on the head.

How embarrassing!

Chapter 1179

“Weak chickens are just weak chickens. If you don’t have the ability, you still imitate others and carry out sneak attacks.”

“It’s already embarrassing enough to lose in one move, but now it’s better to lose all face.”

“If I were him, I would probably have to find a hole in the ground to crawl into.”

Looking at Tao Yang who was trying to steal the chicken but lose the rice, everyone laughed continuously, with faces full of jest and contempt.

In public, no one can be embarrassed like this.

“No…impossible!”

The ridicule from people around him made Tao Yang fall into self-doubt for the first time.

He is the strongest senior brother in Jingyue Valley, and he is a man who wants to become a grandmaster.

Regardless of talent or strength, he can be regarded as the best.

How could it be impossible to beat even a girl?

Forget it if you can’t defeat him, and he was defeated so miserably that even a sneak attack was useless, and he was injured instead.

Is the gap between the two sides that big?

Could it be that he really can’t do it?

“Despicable guy, I spared your life, but you don’t know how to cherish it, and you actually dare to attack me secretly?”

Zuo Xinyue slowly turned around, her pretty face filled with coldness: “Since you like to seek death so much, don’t blame me for being cruel!”

As soon as she finished speaking, she suddenly drew her sword, then tipped her toes and stabbed it directly.

The sharp sword light tore through the air and let out a scream.

“ah?”

Tao Yang was struck by lightning.

He tried to struggle to get up, but found that his legs were weak and he could not move. A fear of death came over his heart.

“don’t want!”

At the critical moment, Lin Rong suddenly rushed forward and blocked Tao Yang with her body.

“Suicide!”

Zuo Xinyue snorted, and stabbed straight forward with the sword without slowing down.

“call out!”

“Qiang!”

Just when he was about to kill him with one blow, a silver needle shot out and hit the sword blade accurately.

The huge impact caused the sword to fly out of his hand, and Zuo Xinyue had to take several steps back before he could stabilize his body.

“Who is it? Who is stabbing people in the back?!”

Zuo Xinyue’s sharp eyes swept around, and everyone who came into contact with his gaze raised their hands to express innocence.

“Miss Zuo, it doesn’t matter whether your duel is life or death, but please don’t kill innocent people indiscriminately.” Lu Chen slowly walked out of the crowd.

He didn’t care whether people like Tao Yang died or not, but Lin Rong was still kind and loyal. It was a pity to be killed like this.

“who are you?”

Zuo Xinyue frowned and looked up and down.

Lu Chen’s face looked familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before, but he couldn’t remember it for a while.

“It doesn’t matter who I am. Please show mercy to Miss Zuo and don’t make the matter a big deal.” Lu Chen nodded slightly.

“What if I don’t agree?” Zuo Xinyue asked.

“Then I have no choice but to stop it.”

As Lu Chen spoke, he flicked his finger and another silver needle shot out.

“call out!”

The silver needle was extremely fast and very hidden, so no one noticed it at all.

Zuo Xinyue felt a gust of cool wind blowing past her ears, but when she turned her head to look, she found that a strand of her hair was slowly falling down.

“Um?”

Zuo Xinyue’s eyelids twitched, and his whole body became solemn.

Because from the beginning to the end, she didn’t see clearly when Lu Chen made his move?

What was that thing that just came out?

Not only her, but everyone around her didn’t realize that Lu Chen had launched an attack.

In other words, if the other party wanted to kill her, she might have been dead just now.

This guy’s hidden weapon is really terrifying!

Chapter 1180

When did such a young master appear in the world again?

“Junior Sister Zuo, are you in any trouble?”

At this time, a man in green clothes and several young warriors suddenly approached.

The man in Tsing Yi has a majestic appearance, strong momentum, sharp eyes, and a mountain-like sense of oppression on his body.

It makes people afraid to look directly.

“Looking at the clothes of these people, they seem to be members of the Soul Resurrection Sect?”

“That’s right! The leader is none other than the chief disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sect, Yang Jie!”

“What? Yang Jie? I heard that this man has unparalleled marksmanship and unfathomable strength. He is the top master among the younger generation, even better than Zuo Xinyue!”

“Even Yang Jie is here. There’s a good show to watch now.”

The appearance of Yang Jie, a man in green, attracted everyone’s attention.

You must know that the Zhenhun Sect is a famous sect on par with the Xuanwu Sect. Although there are not as many people as the Xuanwu Sect, they are all elite disciples.

Especially Yang Jie, who is regarded as the chief disciple, is a martial arts genius that is unique among all people.

With his cultivation level, he has obtained the true inheritance from the headmaster of Zhenhun Sect.

In his early thirties, he is already a famous master in the world.

“I’ve met Senior Brother Yang.”

Zuo Xinyue clasped her fists to show respect.

Although she is the chief of the Xuanwu Sect Zhentang, she is inferior to Yang Jie in terms of identity, status, and strength.

Because at Yang Jie’s level, the corresponding ones are not the eight halls of Xuanwu Gate, but the four rudders.

“Junior sister Zuo, I heard that you are in trouble. What happened?” Yang Jie said with a smile.

He has always been interested in Zuo Xinyue. If there is a chance to save the beauty heroically, that would be great.

“It’s nothing, it’s just a little friction, no need for Senior Brother Yang to worry about it.” Zuo Xinyue shook her head.

A genius has the pride of being a genius, and she does not want to borrow the power of others to stand up for herself.

“Junior sister Zuo, our two factions have always been on good terms, so you and I don’t need to see each other outside.”

As Yang Jie spoke, he glanced left and right and said in a sharp tone: “Who just bullied my Junior Sister Zuo? Have the guts to stand up for me!”

“Senior Brother Yang, that’s him!”

A Zhentang disciple suddenly pointed at Lu Chen and shouted, “This man just used a hidden weapon to sneak attack and knocked away my senior sister’s sword. How despicable!”

“Shut up!”

Zuo Xinyue turned around and glared.

“oh?”

Yang Jie turned to Lu Chen, looked him up and down, and said coldly: “How courageous are you, how dare you attack Junior Sister Zuo? I will give you a chance now, cut off your hands, kneel on the ground, and kowtow to Junior Sister Zuo. Apologize.”

These words were taken for granted, and they were so domineering.

“Kowtow and apologize?” Lu Chen raised his eyebrows slightly: “Why?”

“Why?”

Yang Jie sneered: “Because I am the leader of the Soul Suppression Sect; because I am stronger than you; because I hold the power of your life and death, are these reasons enough?”

“So according to your opinion, whoever has a stronger fist will be justified?” Lu Chen asked back.

“That’s right!”

Yang Jie raised his head: “The world of martial arts is all about strength. Young disciples of a small sect like you have to keep your tail between your legs when you go out. Otherwise, disaster will easily happen!”

“That makes sense.”

Lu Chen nodded noncommittally.

He remembered that when he was in the Black Forest, that Zhao Hongxiang was the leader of the Soul Resurrection Sect.

Back then, for the Tianling Pearl, Jiang Xiuzhen, Zhao Hongxiang, and Master Jiexin did everything they could.

He keeps claiming to be a decent person, but he does despicable and dirty things.

The greed and cunning of human nature are vividly displayed.

Even now, when I think about it, I can’t help but feel resentful in my heart.

“Boy! Just listen to me!”

Yang Jie said arrogantly: “I don’t care what your status is, if you dare to make my Junior Sister Zuo angry, you will have to pay the price! If you don’t want to die, follow your instructions immediately, otherwise, don’t blame me for being ruthless with my spear!”

“Soul Soul Sect Chief Yang Jie, right?”

Lu Chen suddenly laughed: “Even your master doesn’t dare to talk to me like this, so who do you think you are?”

Chapter 1181

“Holy shit! Is this guy crazy? How dare he talk to Yang Jie like this?”

“This kid is so crazy and doesn’t realize the seriousness of the problem.”

“A warrior from a small sect actually dares to call Ban Zhenhun the leader of the Soul Sect? He is simply asking for death!”

“…”

Lu Chen’s words caused a commotion all around.

The warriors were pointing and talking, all looking like idiots.

In front of a master like Yang Jie, wouldn’t it be okay if he just surrendered?

Kowtow a few times and say a few nice words, although it is a bit embarrassing, at least you can save your life.

It’s better now. You know you can’t beat him, but you still provoke him head-on. Isn’t this pure cerebral palsy?

“What’s going on in this guy’s head?”

Zuo Xinyue frowned slightly.

She actually didn’t want to make the matter a big deal, but Lu Chen’s words just now undoubtedly escalated the conflict completely.

Now it is no longer about her, but about the reputation and dignity of the Soul Sect.

“Senior Brother Lu! He is the leader of the Soul-Suppressing Sect. We cannot afford to offend him. We must apologize to him quickly, otherwise a disaster will soon follow!”

Lin Rong was anxious and quickly persuaded in a low voice.

Zuo Xinyue alone was already someone they couldn’t afford to offend, and now adding the more powerful Yang Jie, it was even worse.

“Boy, what did you just say? I didn’t hear it clearly. Can you say it again if you have the guts?”

Yang Jie squinted his eyes and his face became extremely gloomy.

Since he became famous, no one has dared to look down on him.

“Didn’t hear you clearly? Okay, I’ll meet your needs.”

Lu Chen said calmly: “I said, even your master Zhao Hongxiang doesn’t dare to talk to me like this, so who do you think you are?”

As soon as these words came out, Lin Rong’s face instantly turned pale.

It’s over, it’s really over now.

There is no room left.

“Hey! Are you crazy? Are you going to kill us?”

At this moment, even Tao Yang, who was very conceited, was frightened.

Since just after the First World War, he has recognized the reality and realized the gap between the big sect and the small sect.

“I don’t shed tears when I don’t see the coffin.”

Zuo Xinyue shook her head.

She knew in her heart that Lu Chen’s words not only humiliated Yang Jie, but also completely angered the entire Soul Resurrection Sect.

“Boy! You are looking for death!”

The harsh words made Yang Jie finally unable to bear it any longer.

He only saw his footsteps kicking, and his whole body pounced forward like a tiger.

He wanted to tear the kid in front of him into pieces with both hands!

Faced with the surprise attack, Lu Chen remained motionless and just flicked his finger.

“call out!”

A silver needle shot out.

During the sprint, Yang Jie felt his knees go numb, and his body suddenly fell to the ground uncontrollably. He fell to pieces on the spot.

Looking extremely embarrassed.

“ah?”

Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned and a little unresponsive.

No one expected that the dignified leader of the Soul Resurrection Sect, a top expert among the younger generation, would suddenly fall in front of everyone’s attention.

This level of embarrassment is no less than defecating in public, and it’s the kind of thing where you don’t bring any paper.

It’s so embarrassing.

“Senior Brother Yang, where are you making such a fuss?”

The corners of Zuo Xinyue’s mouth twitched, with a strange look on his face.

Yang Jie got up in despair, took a closer look, and found that there was an extra silver needle at his knee.

“grass!”

Yang Jie pulled out the silver needle and crushed it into powder. His whole face was distorted and he looked at Lu Chen fiercely: “How dare you cheat on me?!”

“If you come again, I won’t be polite.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Bullshit! You are dead! I will cut you into pieces!”

Yang Jie shouted angrily: “Come here! Where can I get my gun!”

Chapter 1182

“Big Brother! Go on!”

A disciple of the Soul-Suppressing Sect threw a spear made of fine steel with all his strength.

With the spear in his hand, Yang Jie’s whole aura became different.

Sharp, sharp and domineering.

Yang Jie is famous for his spear skills, his advanced cultivation, and his unparalleled spear skills. He has been in the world for many years and has never been able to meet his opponents.

Today, he will use his famous stunt to shock the entire world again!

“Boy! In the past few years, few people have been able to force me to use a gun, and you are one of them!”

“Today, you can die by my gun, you are proud enough!”

Yang Jie’s face was ferocious. As he spoke, the spear flicked out like an arrow from the string.

At the same time, Yang Jie took a step forward, caught up with the spear at an extremely fast speed, grabbed the grab handle, and immediately turned it around.

In an instant, Yang Jie, armed with his gun, suddenly turned into a black torrent and roared out.

Wherever the torrent passed, the hurricane continued to roar, and the weapons of the surrounding warriors began to vibrate slightly.

“Chasing the stars and chasing the moon!”

Yang Jie’s man and gun merged into one, carrying earth-shattering momentum, and stabbed Lu Chen indomitably.

Its terrifying coercion made everyone’s expressions change with shock.

“What a powerful shot! You are worthy of being a master of spear skills!”

“Chasing the stars and chasing the moon is Yang Jie’s famous stunt. Once this trick is launched, it is unstoppable. No one can crack it so far.”

“The first move is a killing move. It seems that this kid is dead!”

“Hmph! If you dare to provoke the leader of the Soul Suppression Sect, you deserve to die!”

“…”

As soon as Yang Jie used his special move, all the warriors retreated, not daring to get close at all, for fear of being harmed by Chi Yu.

“too slow.”

Looking at the shot coming towards him, Lu Chen did not dodge, but just pointed lightly.

This finger seemed ordinary, but it was precisely pointed at the tip of Yang Jie’s spear at an extremely tricky angle.

“boom!”

Just heard a bang.

The originally earth-shattering gun force was instantly defeated.

Yang Jie felt his whole body tremble, his arms were numb, and the spear in his hand seemed to be pierced into the mountain, unable to move at all.

“What?!”

Yang Jie took a closer look and couldn’t help being startled.

Because he was horrified to find that the thing blocking his shot was not a shield or a magic weapon, but a finger.

An ordinary finger!

His famous stunt, a shocking shot, was actually blocked with a finger?

How is this possible? !

“That’s it?”

Lu Chen shook his head, disappointed.

Then he slowly bent his fingers, pointed at the tip of the gun, and flicked it lightly.

“boom!”

There was another bang.

The spear in Yang Jie’s hand lost control in an instant.

The huge impact made the steel spear thrust back, and the tail of the gun hit Yang Jie’s chest hard like a cannonball.

“ah–!”

Yang Jie screamed, his sternum was sunken, and his whole body seemed to be hit by a truck. He was instantly thrown several meters away and fell heavily to the ground.

For a moment, his face showed pain and he vomited blood.

I can’t even get up.

“What?!”

Seeing this scene, the audience was shocked and shocked.

No one expected that Lu Chen could defeat Yang Jie, and it was an overwhelming victory.

You know, Yang Jie is the chief disciple of Zhenhun Sect and a leader among the younger generation of Jiangnan Wulin.

Such a talented warrior was defeated by Lu Chen with just one finger. Isn’t it an exaggeration?

Who is this guy? ! !

Chapter 1183

“Holy shit! Did I read that correctly? This guy defeated the leader of the Soul Sect with just one finger?”

“What’s going on? How can this kid be so strong?”

“Where did this monster come from? It actually crushed Yang Jie? Isn’t it terrible?”

“…”

The unexpected situation caused an uproar at the scene.

Yang Jie was originally thought to be a sure winner, but was easily suppressed by Lu Chen.

The huge gap between the two sides is obvious to all.

For a time, it caused everyone to speculate.

“He is so powerful?”

Zuo Xinyue’s beautiful eyes widened in disbelief.

At first, she thought that Chase Lu was just proficient in hidden weapons, but she didn’t expect such a strong hard power.

With just one finger, Yang Jie was knocked away.

Looking at the entire Jiangnan, I am afraid that no one among the younger generation of warriors can do it.

“Lu…Senior Brother Lu actually defeated Yang Jie?”

Lin Rong rubbed her eyes, suspecting that she had seen it wrong.

The chief disciple of the Soul Rescue Sect is an existence they need to look up to.

However, such a master, Lu Chen defeated it with only one move, which is really unimaginable.

“What is the head of the soul-suppressing faction, isn’t he too weak? He can’t even beat this kid, what a waste!” Tao Yang looked contemptuous.

In his opinion, Lu Chen was not as good as himself.

If Lu Chen can defeat Yang Jie, then he can still play, and even win more beautifully.

Thinking of this, he regained his lost self-confidence.

“You…who are you?”

Yang Jie got up tremblingly, and when he looked at Lu Chen again, he was full of fear.

He never thought that he would be defeated by his peers, and he was defeated so badly that he had no strength to resist.

“You are not qualified to know who I am, so call your master.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Boy! Don’t be too crazy!”

Yang Jie’s face darkened: “I know you are very strong, but you are not qualified to challenge my master!”

“Challenge? No, you misunderstood. I want to teach him a lesson.” Lu Chen said in surprise.

“presumptuous!”

“Be bold!”

Hearing this, the disciples of the Soul-Suppressing Sect started to rebuke angrily.

Everyone was filled with righteous indignation and ready to move.

Even if he is no match against him alone, if he swarms up, he will definitely be hacked to death.

“Boy! You are so brave! Dare to speak rudely to our master? I think you are tired of living!” Yang Jie was furious.

“It’s a good thing to be strong, but don’t be too blind. The leader of the Soul-Suppressing Sect is the world-famous Grandmaster Zhao, who is definitely not something you can compete with.” Zuo Xinyue warned.

She recognized Lu Chen’s strength, but his words and actions were too arrogant.

Even if he defeated Yang Jie, he still wanted to challenge Zhao Hongxiang. It was simply overestimating his own capabilities.

“Senior Brother Lu, forget it, just let it go and don’t make the matter a big deal.” Lin Rong advised in a low voice.

To ordinary warriors, the existence of a martial arts master is no less than a god in the sky.

Out of reach.

Openly provoking the gods, there is only one dead end.

“I still said what I said, let Zhao Hongxiang get out. I will settle the previous accounts with him today.” Lu Chen said coldly.

“You…you are really deceiving!”

Yang Jie bared his eyes, his face was bulging with veins.

The master was humiliated, and as the chief disciple, he was naturally very angry.

However, due to his lack of strength, he was no match for Chase Lu.

“Who is so bold as to dare to call me by my name?”

At this time, a powerful and majestic voice suddenly sounded.

Chapter 1184

The voice was not loud, but it drowned out the noise in the audience. The invisible pressure made everyone shut up.

Following the sound, I saw a burly old man with a white beard walking over with his head held high.

The old man was wearing a black robe, with a rugged appearance and sharp eyes.

The strong wind surrounded him, and his robes fluttered, making hunting sounds.

Although it did not erupt with any shocking force, it gave people a sense of heaviness and majesty like Yue Zhiyuan Ting.

No action is needed. As soon as the old man appears, he will attract everyone’s attention and stand out from the crowd.

This person is none other than the leader of Zhenhun Sect, Zhao Hongxiang!

“Oh my god! Grandmaster Zhao is really here, something big is going to happen now!”

“This kid is so arrogant that he dares to challenge Grandmaster Zhao. Now he is finally in trouble!”

“Why do you want to show off your prestige? Why don’t you keep a low profile? You have to seek death yourself. Now that Grandmaster Zhao has arrived, let’s see how you end up!”

“It’s true that trouble comes from the mouth!”

Everyone was whispering and pointing.

Everyone looked at Lu Chen with a bit of sympathy.

The pretense was too much and it really lured Grandmaster Zhao out. This operation was equivalent to lifting a rock and hitting oneself in the foot.

“It’s over, it’s over, it’s really over now.”

Lin Rong trembled all over and almost collapsed to the ground.

The pretty face was full of despair.

“Damn! This kid is so stupid. He has nothing to say. He has to provoke the martial arts master. Isn’t this asking for death? Don’t involve us!”

Tao Yang swallowed, panicking.

No matter how confident he was, he would not dare to be presumptuous in front of the martial arts master.

“Sigh… A generation of genius, I’m afraid he will die here today.”

Zuo Xinyue shook her head and sighed, looking quite regretful.

If Zhao Hongxiang hadn’t appeared, Lu Chen would have escaped unscathed.

Now, there is no chance.

“Master! You are finally here!”

When Yang Jie saw it, he quickly staggered forward to greet him.

“What’s going on? How did you get hurt like this?”

Zhao Hongxiang glanced up and down, and couldn’t help frowning slightly.

“Master, someone just provoked the Soul-Suppressing Sect. Not only did they hurt me, but they also made all kinds of lies. They wanted to cause trouble for you. They really went too far!” Yang Jie said with some indignation.

“Um?”

Zhao Hongxiang’s face gradually became gloomy: “Who is so bold to challenge me?”

“Master! It’s him!”

Yang Jie pointed at Lu Chen and said fiercely: “This kid is arrogant and doesn’t take you seriously at all. He is so arrogant!”

“oh?”

Zhao Hongxiang took advantage of the situation to look over, and when he was about to show off the majesty of the master, he suddenly froze: “It’s…it’s you?!”

Seeing Lu Chen’s familiar face, Zhao Hongxiang couldn’t help but startled, and broke out in cold sweat instantly.

A huge sense of crisis suddenly surged into my heart.

The scene of the Black Forest is still vivid in his mind.

Lu Chen’s last sword was simply shocking and weeping ghosts and gods.

Not only cut off Jiang Xiuzhen’s hand, but also dazzled Master Wary’s eyes, and even took him with him, were seriously injured by the shock.

So far, there has been no recovery.

It was that sword that cast a shadow in his heart.

Now that the enemy met, he was already afraid before they fought each other.

“Zhao Hongxiang, we meet again.”

Lu Chen’s face was cold and his eyes were piercing: “Anyway, Lei Wanjun hasn’t appeared yet, why don’t we play a game in advance, and settle the old and new grudges together!”

As soon as these words came out, Zhao Hongxiang trembled all over and felt terrified.

Then under the eyes of incredulity, he ran away and fled…

Chapter 1185

“Forehead……”

Seeing Zhao Hongxiang running away in embarrassment, everyone was stunned.

Everyone’s eyes widened with disbelief on their faces.

what’s the situation?

The majestic headmaster of Zhenhun Sect, a world-famous martial arts master, was scared away?

What about the prestige of the headmaster?

Where is the dignity of the master?

Don’t want them all?

“Master! Where are you going?”

Yang Jie was stunned for a moment, and asked quickly.

“Master, there is something urgent to deal with at home. I’ll go back as soon as I can.”

Zhao Hongxiang’s slightly trembling voice floated over from afar.

As he spoke, he rubbed oil on his soles and ran faster.

Damn it, Black Forest hasn’t recovered from the injury he suffered last time, and he didn’t expect to encounter this evil star again.

If you don’t run now, when will you wait?

If he really wanted to fight head-on, he would probably lose his life here.

A man is capable of bending and stretching.

It’s better to lose some face than to lose your life.

“…”

The corner of Yang Jie’s mouth twitched, and he was a little at a loss for a moment.

Since he started, he has never seen his master so panicked.

It looked like he had hit something evil.

What on earth could make his master so scared?

“What’s going on? Why did Grandmaster Zhao run away?”

“No…that’s not fair. Could it be that my wife is giving birth to a baby?”

“Is it possible that… Grandmaster Zhao is afraid?”

Looking at the back of Zhao Hongxiang fleeing quickly, everyone looked at each other for a while, staring at each other.

No one expected that such a scene would happen.

When he appeared on the stage, Zhao Hongxiang was awesome and arrogant. Every move he made showed the majesty of a martial arts master.

They even thought that Lu Chen was going to be in trouble.

Unexpectedly, in just a blink of an eye, Zhao Hongxiang felt as if he had seen a ghost. He was so frightened that he ran away in a panic, not daring to look back.

It’s really jaw-dropping.

“This old fox runs really fast.” Lu Chen frowned.

To be honest, he didn’t expect Zhao Hongxiang to turn around and run away.

Normally, you have to say a few words about the scene, or make some noise, and then the two sides will fight, and the winner will be determined in the ring.

The results of it?

The majestic headmaster of the Soul-Suppressing Sect, a powerful martial arts master, didn’t even have the courage to challenge, and simply fled.

Is this considered cowardly? Or can you bend and stretch?

“How…how could this happen?”

Zuo Xinyue’s beautiful eyes widened, her face full of shock.

Zhao Hongxiang’s strength is much stronger than her master’s, even comparable to the head of the Xuanwu Sect.

She really couldn’t believe that such a being could escape without a fight.

The most frightening thing is that the reason why Zhao Hongxiang behaved like this started when he saw Lu Chen.

Could it be that the other party was afraid of Lu Chen.

Thinking of this, she suddenly shuddered and felt more and more possible.

So the question is, what is the origin of this handsome man in front of me?

Can actually scare away a martial arts master like Zhao Hongxiang?

Isn’t it too scary?

“Are we saved?”

Lin Rong and others looked confused.

They didn’t know what happened, and they were even a little inexplicable.

But no matter what, Zhao Hongxiang’s departure saved them from a crisis.

Chapter 1186

“Deacon Han! They are here, my people saw them coming in!”

At this time, there was a burst of noise.

A group of martial arts law enforcement teams rushed into the martial arts arena.

The leader is the black-clad deacon of the Martial Alliance.

Next to him, there was a man with a bruised nose and swollen face.

It was the captain of the law enforcement team who was injured by Lu Chen before.

“It’s broken! The Wu Meng law enforcement team is looking for trouble!”

When Lin Rong saw it, her expression immediately changed, and she stood in front of Lu Chen: “Senior Brother Lu, they are coming for you, please leave quickly, I will block it for you!”

Chase Lu saved her life before, now it’s her turn to repay the favor.

“Rong’er! Why do you care about him? The Wu League has a large number of people. Let’s hide first and don’t cause trouble!” Tao Yang was immediately frightened.

Although he was somewhat confident, he was not so confident that he could compete with the entire Martial Alliance.

“Senior Brother Lu! Leave quickly! If you don’t leave, it will be too late!”

Seeing that Lu Chen was unmoved, Lin Rong couldn’t help but become a little anxious.

“I’m not afraid of Zhao Hongxiang, why should I be afraid of these guys?”

Lu Chen smiled and shook his head, pulling Lin Rong behind him.

“Senior Brother Lu…”

Lin Rong was about to say something, but the Wu Meng law enforcement team had already arrived.

“Who just didn’t care about life and death and beat up the Wu Meng law enforcement team? Come out immediately and apologize!”

The leading deacon in black had his hands behind his back, his expression was arrogant, and his tone was very domineering.

The captain of the team who was beaten had sharp eyes. He quickly saw Lu Chen in the crowd and immediately identified him: “Deacon Han! That’s the kid! It’s him who beat me! It’s him who provoked the authority of the Martial Alliance!”

“Oh? You are so courageous, how dare you…”

The black-clothed deacon looked over, and just when he was about to yell a few words, his whole body felt as if he had been struck by lightning, and his face turned pale.

His body began to tremble uncontrollably, like sifting chaff.

“Boy! How dare you hit me? Now, your death has come!”

The captain of the law enforcement team smiled ferociously, with a look that looked at someone dead.

“Lu… Lu…”

The black-clothed deacon kept swaying, sweat breaking out.

As a deacon of the Martial Alliance, he had naturally met Lu Chen.

In fact, he personally received the corpse from the thunderstorm yesterday.

This evil star in front of me dares to kill even the nephew of Alliance Leader Lei. If he really gets violent, the Martial Alliance will probably shed a river of blood!

“Deacon Han, you don’t have to give me face, arrest this kid immediately and torture him severely! With the majesty of the Martial Alliance!” the captain of the law enforcement team was still shouting.

“Catch? I’ll arrest your mother!”

The black-clothed deacon was startled, raised his hand and slapped the team leader hard on the face twice.

“ah?”

The team leader was stunned and a little at a loss: “Han… Deacon Han, why did you hit me?”

“Hey! I’ve blinded you! This is Grandmaster Lu Chen, who is famous in Jiangnan! Dare you be disrespectful to Grandmaster Lu? You deserve to be beaten to death!”

The black-clothed deacon was furious and slapped him twice.

After the fight, he quickly threw down his weapon, ran to Lu Chen, bowed deeply, and said in a trembling voice: “Han Wei, the deacon of the Martial Alliance, pays homage to Grandmaster Lu!”

“Grandmaster Lu… Lu?”

Seeing this scene, the captain of the law enforcement team was struck by thunder and stood stunned on the spot.

No way?

Could it be that this person in front of me is the legendary young master?

quiet.

The entire scene suddenly became silent.

At this moment, everyone was stunned.

Everyone was dumbfounded and their faces were full of shock.

“Lu Chen? Grandmaster Lu? Could it be that…he is the young grandmaster who ranks first in Jiangnan?!”

“Oh my god! Did I hear correctly? This guy is actually a martial arts master?!”

“No wonder he is so powerful; no wonder he is such a monster; no wonder even Grandmaster Zhao was so scared that he ran away.”

“I have heard about the young master for a long time, but I have never seen him with my own eyes. I never expected that I am so handsome. He is worthy of being the favorite of many female warriors.”

After a brief silence, the whole place exploded.

Chapter 1187

No one expected that Lu Chen’s background would be so big.

I originally thought he was just a disciple of a small sect, but at most he was a little more powerful.

As a result, they now discovered that the seemingly ordinary young man in front of them was actually the famous young master!

Since the martial arts conference, he has become a blockbuster; then on Qingyang Lake, he killed the Master Ziyang; and then in the Black Forest, he is powerful in all directions.

Up to now, he has openly challenged the martial arts leader.

One after another, each one is earth-shattering.

It is precisely because of various glorious events that the strongest monster that has ever been seen in the south of the Yangtze River for a century has been created.

Among his peers, he is completely unique.

His reputation has even surpassed that of some old masters, and he has become a legend in the Jiangnan martial arts world.

Now witnessing it with my own eyes, the legend is by my side, which naturally attracted everyone’s attention.

“He, he, he…he is actually the Young Grandmaster?!”

Yang Jie was so frightened that his liver and gallbladder split, his eyelids twitched wildly, and his body trembled uncontrollably.

He never dreamed that the person he had just provoked was the legendary evildoer.

No wonder the opponent easily defeated him with just one finger.

No wonder my master was so frightened that he ran away.

It turns out that everything has traces to follow.

Although he did not personally participate in the battle in the Black Forest, he had heard rumors about it.

Lu Chen single-handedly defeated the three great masters and suppressed the other heroes.

So much so that since then, my master has had a psychological shadow, so it’s no wonder he acted in such a mess just now.

No one else would be able to remain calm when encountering such a monster.

“No wonder… no wonder he looks familiar, so he is the person I’m looking for!”

At this moment, Zuo Xinyue’s breathing became rapid.

Her pretty face was flushed, and her beautiful eyes were full of admiration.

During the grandmaster battle on Qingyang Lake, she had seen Lu Chen’s heroic appearance from a distance.

But because the distance is too far, I can’t see the specific face clearly.

Now after a close encounter, she discovered that the lover of her dreams was even more handsome and attractive than she had imagined.

When the two parties meet in this way, is it considered a different kind of fate?

“Senior Brother Lu, Lu… is actually a martial arts master?”

Looking at the tall figure in front of her, Lin Rong was deeply shocked.

She didn’t expect that Lu Chen, who seemed approachable and without dignity, would actually be a famous young master.

And he is also the top being who openly challenges the leader of the martial arts league.

This joke is a bit too big.

“Gulong…”

Tao Yang, who was standing next to him, couldn’t help but swallow his saliva and felt his scalp numb.

Bragging is bragging, but when you actually face a martial arts master, it’s a different feeling.

It is a kind of shock and awe that ordinary people feel when they look up at the majestic mountains.

Especially when he thought about his previous rude words, he was even more frightened and his back felt cold.

“Grandmaster Lu, just now our people are ignorant of Mount Tai. Please be patient and don’t care.”

The deacon in black was bent over, his head lowered, and beads of sweat were pouring out from his head.

Although Lu Chen came to challenge the martial arts leader today, he still did not dare to be disrespectful at all.

At the level of a martial arts master, killing someone is like picking something out of a bag.

If Lu Chen was offended and killed, no one would dare to complain.

“What the hell are you doing standing still? Come over here and apologize to Grandmaster Lu!”

Seeing that Lu Chen didn’t respond, the black-clothed deacon immediately turned back and glared.

Chapter 1188

The captain of the law enforcement team woke up from a dream, and hurriedly ran forward tremblingly, and then knelt on the ground with a “thud”: “Master Lu! I am blind, please don’t remember the villain’s fault, forgive me this time !”

As he spoke, he kowtowed repeatedly, as humble as a dog, without any dignity at all.

“You losers! What are you doing?!”

Suddenly, a thunderous roar exploded out of thin air.

At the same time, Lei Qianzhong led a group of senior martial arts leaders into the martial arts arena.

When he saw the captain of the law enforcement team kneeling on the ground and the black-clothed deacon nodding and bowing, Lei Qianzhong’s face instantly darkened.

“A bunch of trash! Our martial alliance has been completely disgraced by you!”

As he said that, Lei Qianzhong rushed forward and slapped the two of them wildly.

“Pah, pah, pah…”

The two were beaten until they were dizzy, with blood coming from their mouths and noses. They did not dare to resist, they just felt full of grievances.

If you offend the martial arts master and don’t beg for mercy, do you have to wait for death?

“Elder Lei, this is Master Lu who challenged Leader Lei.”

The deacon in black bit the bullet and replied, hoping to be forgiven.

“How dare you say that?!”

Lei Qianzhong became angry, raised his hand and slapped him twice, and cursed: “Challenging the leader of the Wulin Alliance is the enemy of our Wulin Alliance. You actually bowed your knees to the enemy. You are really shameless weaklings!”

“I……”

The fiery face of the black-clothed deacon Wu Zhe hesitated to speak.

Oh shit! It’s easy for you to say, if you have the guts to challenge the martial arts master?

The chicken will be beaten crookedly by you.

“Are you Lu Chen?”

After venting, Lei Qianzhong suddenly turned his head and looked at Lu Chen fiercely.

There was murderous intent, anger, and deep hatred in his eyes.

“it’s me.”

Lu Chen nodded: “Who are you?”

“I am the elder of the Martial Alliance, Lei Qianzhong!”

Lei Qianzhong said with a gloomy face: “You committed a heinous crime by killing my son last night, and now you dare to come and challenge the leader of the martial arts alliance. You are so audacious and lawless!”

“Lei Qianzhong?”

Lu Chen raised his eyebrows slightly: “So, Lei Wanjun is your brother? Lei Bao is your son?”

“That’s right!”

Lei Qianzhong gritted his teeth and said: “There is a road to heaven but you don’t take it, and there is no door to hell but you barge in. Today, I want to avenge Bao’er, show my strength to the Martial Alliance, and kill you, a person full of evil deeds!”

“You want to kill me? Do you have the ability?” Lu Chen sneered.

“If I knew you were coming, I would have already laid a net. Today, you can’t escape!”

While speaking, Lei Qianzhong suddenly backed away, and at the same time raised his hand and waved forward: “The three major protectors are ordered to arrest this thief immediately!”

His voice just fell.

Three figures behind him suddenly rose from the ground.

After flying over a distance of more than ten meters in the air, they landed around Chase Lu respectively, showing a tendency to encircle them.

The three of them were wearing black robes and faceless masks, and their aura was as deep as a devil, exuding a terrifying chill.

As soon as the three people appeared, the surrounding temperature dropped rapidly.

The surrounding warriors backed away in fright as if they were being shocked by electricity, and quickly distanced themselves.

Those who retreated a little slower were immediately attacked by the cold and shivered from the cold.

Because standing next to Lu Chen, Lin Rong and Tao Yang were even more violently impacted.

For a while, he froze in place, unable to move, like an ice sculpture.

“It’s broken! The three major protectors of the Wumeng are dispatched at the same time, and Lu Chen is in danger now!”

Seeing this scene, Zuo Xinyue suddenly became nervous.

Chapter 1189

“I didn’t expect that even the three great protectors would be invited. Lei Qianzhong is really willing to spend a lot of money!”

“It is rumored that the three great protectors are all martial arts masters. Although Lu Chen is powerful, it is really difficult to fight one against three.”

“What kind of operation is this from the Martial Arts Alliance? They clearly came to challenge the leader of the Martial Arts Alliance, but now the Martial Arts Alliance wants to bully the minority with more people. Isn’t it too disrespectful of martial ethics?”

Looking at the three men in black robes wearing masks, the warriors couldn’t help but talk.

The three major protectors of the Wumeng are the hidden power of the Wumeng.

The status is higher than that of the elders, second only to the alliance leader and deputy alliance leader.

It is never used easily in normal times. It only appears suddenly when the martial alliance is in crisis.

No one knows how powerful the three protectors are, and no one knows what the three protectors look like.

Because everyone who has seen it has died.

The last time the three guardians were dispatched was ten years ago, when Lei Wanjun took over as the leader of the alliance.

That day, a group of evil heretics attempted to sabotage the succession ceremony.

The three guardians used the power of thunder to suppress the entire crowd and easily wiped out all the evil sect members.

At this point, the first battle became famous.

For the entire Martial Alliance, the three guardians are a powerful barrier.

No one can break through this barrier and shake the foundation of the Martial Alliance.

Now, in order to deal with Lu Chen, the Martial Alliance did not hesitate to dispatch the three guardians to encircle and kill him at the same time.

It’s really a bit of a bully.

“Three guardians?”

Chase Lu looked around and his face gradually turned cold: “Lei Qianzhong, is this your trump card?”

With his eyesight, he could naturally see that the three guardians were not ordinary martial arts masters.

It’s a different kind of cultivating yin and evil techniques!

Not only did he have a cold breath and violent eyes, he also had a strong smell of blood on his body.

Although practicing evil martial arts improves quickly, it has many drawbacks.

One of them is that you need to drink living human blood all year round to suppress the evil spirits in the body and prevent it from going berserk.

The special smell emitted by the three people has proved this.

In other words, the so-called three protectors of the Martial Alliance are actually the three demons who have killed countless people!

The martial alliance is supposed to set an example for the majority of martial artists and lead by example.

Unexpectedly, for the sake of power and status, these people would not hesitate to violate moral principles, break rules, and secretly trap demons for their own use.

Now the entire martial arts alliance is really rotten to the core.

“What? Are you scared?”

Lei Qianzhong laughed ferociously: “If you are afraid, kneel on the ground immediately and wait for the kill. This way you can avoid some physical pain!”

“Afraid?”

Lu Chen snorted coldly: “They’re just three trash who practice evil arts. Do you really think they can do anything to me?”

Although evil magic grows quickly, its realm is unstable and its foundation is insufficient. As long as the weak points are found, it is easy to defeat them all.

“Boy! You really can’t shed tears until you see the coffin!”

Lei Qianzhong said thoughtfully: “Since you like to seek death so much, then I will help you! The three guardians will obey the order, and they will kill you on the spot without holding back!”

“etc!”

At this time, Zuo Xinyue suddenly stood up and said loudly: “Elder Lei! Grandmaster Lu came to the martial arts alliance today to challenge the leader of the martial arts alliance. You used the three guardians to intercept him halfway and bully the few. Isn’t it too much? ?”

“That’s right! We are here to watch the battle between Master Lu and Alliance Leader Lei, not for you to bully others!” Many warriors later agreed.

Chapter 1190

“Who are you? How dare you meddle in your own business here?” Lei Qianzhong’s expression darkened.

“I am a disciple of the Xuanwu Sect, and I really can’t stand what you are doing.”

Zuo Xinyue said righteously: “The martial alliance should pay attention to fairness and justice. Grandmaster Lu clearly issued a gauntlet in advance, and your martial alliance accepted it calmly. It’s better now. Alliance leader Lei hasn’t shown up yet, so you can make the decision privately to surround and kill. Grandmaster Lu, where will you put the integrity of the Martial Alliance? Where will you put the majesty of the Martial Alliance?!”

“Yes! If you want to fight, just be dignified. What’s the point of bullying a small number?”

“Grandmaster Lu went to the battle alone as a sign of respect for the Martial Alliance. The Martial Alliance should treat each other with courtesy and fight decisively in the arena, only in this way can the people be convinced.”

“I said, aren’t you afraid? Are you afraid that Grandmaster Lu will threaten Alliance Leader Lei’s position, so you resort to these underhanded methods?”

At this moment, all the warriors criticized and expressed their dissatisfaction.

Challenging the leader of the martial arts alliance has not happened for many years.

Regardless of whether Lu Chen can do it or not, it at least proves his courage. However, the current performance of Wu Meng is really disappointing.

“Shut up! Shut up, everyone!”

Lei Qianzhong was a little angry: “This guy Lu Chen killed my son. As a father, I want to avenge my son. What’s wrong with me?!”

“Revenge is right, but you shouldn’t use the power of the Martial Alliance to suppress you. You are avenging your personal revenge!” Zuo Xinyue yelled.

“You, you…you bitch!” Lei Qianzhong was so angry that his whole body was shaking.

He set up a dragnet just to arrest Lu Chen, but unexpectedly a yellow-haired girl suddenly appeared and interfered in various ways.

“Elder Lei, even if you want revenge, you have to wait until Grandmaster Lu’s challenge is over, otherwise we will not agree.”

“That’s right! The challenge from the leader of the martial arts alliance is sacred and inviolable. Even if you have great hatred, you have to suppress it now!”

Under the leadership of Zuo Xinyue, more and more warriors stood up and began to fight against injustice.

In fact, they don’t care about Lu Chen’s life or death, they are just dissatisfied with the Wumeng’s arbitrary and domineering approach.

In the leader challenge, if you say destroy, you will destroy it, and for the martial arts master, if you say besieged, you will be besieged.

This kind of behavior is really too outrageous.

If they don’t speak out today, the Wu League will be allowed to do whatever they want.

What should I do if similar things happen to me in the future?

“You…you guys, are you going to go against the Martial Alliance?!” Lei Qianzhong yelled through gritted teeth.

“Elder Lei, please stop it and don’t offend the public!”

At this time, a majestic voice suddenly sounded.

Immediately afterwards, a middle-aged man wearing a long coat and a heroic face came riding on the wind.

The man has his hands behind his back, his steps are high and empty, his spirit is calm and relaxed, and he is free and easy.

Take one step forward and move ten meters away.

It seems that the movement is slow, but in fact, it has appeared above everyone’s heads in a breath, and then fell lightly, like an immortal coming to the dust.

The person who came was none other than Chen Yuanwei, the deputy leader of the Martial Alliance!

“I’ve met Deputy Alliance Leader Chen!”

When all the warriors saw it, they all bowed their hands and saluted.

Even Lei Qianzhong, who had been extremely irritable just now, did not dare to scream anymore.

You know, in the entire martial arts alliance, except for the alliance leader Lei Wanjun, Chen Yuanwei is the most powerful.

Although Chen Yuanwei usually keeps a low profile and is inconspicuous, no one dares to underestimate this deputy leader.

After all, when they competed for the leadership of the martial arts alliance, Chen Yuanwei and Lei Wanjun were evenly matched, and in the end they only lost one move.

“Elder Lei, we are guests. Since Grandmaster Lu has issued a letter of challenge, we, as hosts, should treat him well so as to show the magnanimity of the Martial Alliance. What do you mean by what you are saying now?”

When Chen Yuanwei opened his mouth, it was in a scolding tone.

Invisibly, the position has been made clear.

Chapter 1191

“Deputy Leader Chen, I do this all for the reputation of the Martial Alliance.”

Lei Qianzhong frowned and said: “This man kills innocent people indiscriminately and is arrogant and domineering. He doesn’t take the Martial Alliance seriously at all. If he is not captured in time, there will be endless troubles in the future!”

“Elder Lei, I can clearly see what happened just now. You have been being aggressive and domineering.”

Chen Yuanwei said calmly: “In addition, you have violated the rules by privately activating the three guardians without the order of the alliance leader. If you insist on persisting in your obsession, you will know the law and break the law, and your crime will be increased by one degree!”

“you–!”

Lei Qianzhong was furious for a moment, gritted his teeth, and lowered his voice: “Deputy Leader Chen, we are under the same roof after all. Do you want to go against me for this kid?”

“Elder Lei, I always handle official business and never bend the law for personal gain.”

Chen Yuanwei said plausibly: “Right and wrong are all open to public opinion. I believe that everyone here hopes to see an upright League Leader Challenge. Anyone who dares to use despicable means to stop it will be a public enemy of the martial arts!”

“That’s right! It is our right as warriors to challenge the leader of the martial arts alliance. No one can stop us!” All the warriors agreed.

In the martial arts world, the strong are respected, and the so-called martial arts leaders are built step by step with hard power.

As long as you reach the master level, you can challenge the martial arts leader. This is an unwritten rule.

If you avoid fighting or use underhanded tactics, the majesty of the martial arts leader will be greatly reduced.

“Deputy Leader Chen, do you have to do this?” Lei Qianzhong looked extremely ugly.

“What? Are you dissatisfied?”

Chen Yuanwei raised his eyebrows: “If you are not convinced, you can challenge me. You have the qualifications. As long as you defeat me, the position of deputy leader will be yours.”

“you……”

Lei Qianzhong was speechless for a moment.

He is just an innate warrior, and because his younger brother is the leader of the martial arts alliance, he has the position of elder.

If you want to compete with Chen Yuanwei, you are simply asking for death.

“Okay! Vice President Chen, I will remember what happened today, I hope you won’t regret it!”

Lei Qianzhong said solemnly: “In addition, you can protect this kid for a while, but you can’t protect him for a lifetime. When he gets on stage, he will only die more miserably!”

“I don’t care about life or death on stage, but no one can break the rules off stage. Now, let your people get out!” Chen Yuanwei’s expression remained unchanged.

Lei Qianzhong took a deep breath, and finally compromised under the general trend.

“The three guardians – retreat!”

Following his order, the figures of the three men in black robes flickered and disappeared, like ghosts, as if they had never appeared before.

“Grandmaster Lu, Elder Lei was confused for a moment just now. On behalf of the Martial Alliance, I apologize to you.”

Chen Yuanwei turned around and saluted Lu Chen with clasped fists and a respectful attitude.

The reason why he helped Lu Chen was to establish prestige on the one hand, but also for selfish reasons on the other.

He had been suppressed by Lei Wanjun for ten years and never had a chance to turn around.

Now Lu Chen’s appearance can be regarded as an opportunity.

Regardless of the outcome, as long as Lu Chen stands on the ring, it will be a provocation to Lei Wanjun’s majesty.

From zero to one is the most difficult thing. Once there is one, there will be two and three.

By then, Lei Wanjun’s position will be shaken, and he will have an opportunity to take advantage of.

“Deputy Leader Chen’s words are serious. They are just a few young people. I haven’t taken them seriously yet.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“That’s natural.”

Chen Yuanwei smiled slightly: “Master Lu, it’s almost time. Please come on stage.”

“good.”

Lu Chen nodded, and then stepped onto the ring in the center of the martial arts arena step by step under the gaze of everyone.

Wherever it passes, the crowd will automatically give way.

At this moment, no matter what the reason is, no matter whether you win or lose in the end.

Lu Chen’s courage and determination made almost all the warriors present admire him.

At least Lu Chen did what no one dared to do.

Chapter 1192

“Lu Chen, you must show your demeanor and become famous, so that the world can see what it means to be unparalleled in the world and to be the best in the world!”

Looking at the tall back, Zuo Xinyue murmured to herself, her beautiful eyes full of love and admiration.

A true man should carry a three-foot sword and achieve immortal achievements. Even if there are difficulties and obstacles ahead, he should move forward bravely without fear.

This is a real man!

“Dare to challenge the leader of the martial arts, today is your death day!”

Yang Jie’s face was gloomy, and he cursed secretly.

He only hoped that Lu Chen would be slapped to death by Lei Wanjun as soon as he came on stage.

“Huh! Sooner or later, you will die, it’s just a few more minutes of living.”

Lei Qianzhong smiled ferociously, his eyes looking very unkind.

“Senior Brother Lu, you must not let anything happen to you!”

Lin Rong clasped her hands together and prayed secretly.

“Damn, this kid really dares to do it. He doesn’t really think he can do it, does he?”

Tao Yang frowned, his eyes full of jealousy and hatred.

He didn’t understand why Lu Chen became a martial arts master even though they were all of the same age, but he didn’t even break through to the innate realm.

Why?

What’s wrong with you?

“It’s so lively here!”

Suddenly, a group of people wearing special uniforms walked into the martial arts arena.

The leader was a man with a mustache and a sharp mouth.

Behind the man, there were also some strange people, some were fat, some were thin, some were tall, some were short, some were as ugly as ghosts, some were as beautiful as fairy tales, with all kinds of strange looks and figures.

But without exception, these people are very powerful.

“Zhenwu Division? He’s actually from the Zhenwu Division!”

“Oh my God! Why is Zhenwu Si here? Is there a sinful person here?”

After seeing the situation clearly, there was a commotion at the scene.

The Zhenwu Division is an official organization of the Dragon Kingdom, and there are many experts and strong men in it.

The duty of the Zhenwu Division is to control the warriors in the world and prevent the use of force to violate the ban.

Whether it is the Jiangnan Martial Arts League, the Jiangbei Martial Arts League, or the various sects, they are all under the jurisdiction of the Zhenwu Division.

It is no exaggeration to say that Zhen Wusi is the pinnacle of power in the martial arts world.

Any sect that dares not to listen to the orders of the Zhenwu Division will directly suppress them with force and kill them on the spot.

“Hey! Isn’t this Hall Master Wu? What kind of wind brings you here?”

When he saw the mustached man, Chen Yuanwei immediately smiled and led the crowd to greet him.

“Old Chen, you won’t be unwelcome if I drop by today, right?” Wu Hongda, a man with a mustache, said with a smile.

“No, no, it’s our honor for Hall Master Wu to come.” Chen Yuanwei’s attitude was very polite.

No matter how powerful the leader of the Zhenwu Division is, as long as his status is there, even Lei Wanjun must respect him respectfully.

“Old Chen, I heard that you have a young grandmaster in Jiangnan, and he wants to challenge the leader of the martial arts league. Is this true?” Wu Hongda asked.

“It’s true.”

Chen Yuanwei nodded: “Today, the Martial Arts League convened all the sects to witness this great martial arts event.”

“Really? Then I’m a little curious, who is this person?” Wu Hongda raised his eyebrows.

“He’s on the stage.” Chen Yuanwei stretched out his hand to guide him in the direction of the ring.

“oh?”

Wu Hongda took advantage of the situation and looked over, then he looked startled and asked doubtfully: “This man…why does he look familiar?”

Chapter 1193

“look familiar?”

Chen Yuanwei was a little curious: “Could it be that Hall Master Wu has met Grandmaster Lu before?”

“Maybe I saw it wrong?”

Wu Hongda stroked his mustache, thought for a while, but didn’t remember it.

With his memory, all outstanding warriors can almost never forget.

The other party can become a martial arts master at a young age. Looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, there are very few existences.

It stands to reason that once he has seen such a genius, he will never forget it.

If you can’t remember it now, it proves that the two sides don’t know each other.

“Master Wu, you have come a long way and you must be a little tired. Please take a seat and have a rest.” Chen Yuanwei said with one hand.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go meet this young master.”

Without saying a word, Wu Hongda walked straight to the ring.

Seeing this scene, Chen Yuanwei couldn’t help but frown slightly, but he quickly returned to normal.

The most critical reason why the Zhenwu Division is so powerful that it makes people blush is because it recruits talents.

Regardless of whether they are evil or evil, as long as they have strength, possess unique skills, and are strong enough, they can enter the Zhenwu Division.

It was obvious that Wu Hongda was interested in Lu Chen’s talent and strength and wanted to recruit him.

Although he was quite dissatisfied, there was nothing he could do about it, because the entire martial arts world was dominated by the Zhenwu Division.

“Little brother, your courage is commendable. You actually dare to challenge the martial arts leader openly.” Wu Hongda walked onto the stage with a smile.

“Zhenwu Si?”

Lu Chen slowly opened his eyes, and when he saw the badge on the person’s chest, he quickly determined his identity.

“My little brother has good eyesight. I am one of the top ten hall masters of the Zhenwu Division, Wu Hongda.” Wu Hongda reported his family name.

“It turns out to be Hall Master Wu. I wonder if you have any advice?” Lu Chen nodded slightly.

The power of Zhenwu Division spread all over the world.

To be able to sit on the position of hall leader, one must not only have amazing strength and profound background, but also possess iron-blooded methods.

“My little brother is extremely talented and has a bright future. It’s really unfair to stay in this small place. I wonder if you are interested in joining the Zhenwu Division?” Wu Hongda got straight to the point.

As soon as these words came out, there was a commotion in the audience.

“I thought that the Zhenwu Division’s appearance was to catch martial artists who violated the rules, but I didn’t expect that it was to recruit talents.”

“As expected of a young grandmaster, it’s really enviable to have the Zhenwu Si come all the way here.”

“Hmph! This kid is really lucky to be favored by the Zhenwu Division.”

All the warriors whispered, expressing envy and jealousy.

Being able to join the Zhenwu Division is the dream of countless warriors, because it represents power and status.

It’s just that the selection conditions for the Zhenwu Division are too harsh, and you need to pass various assessments. If you are not careful, you will lose your life.

The warriors who can truly pass the examination are only one in a million.

Special recruits like Lu Chen are even rarer, they are rare.

“I appreciate Hall Master Wu’s kindness, but I’m not interested in joining Zhenwu Division for the time being.” Lu Chen flatly refused.

“Um?”

Hearing this, Wu Hongda couldn’t help but be stunned for a moment.

After so many years, no one has ever refused Zhenwu Si’s invitation.

Could it be that the person in front of me doesn’t know how heavy Zhenwu Si is?

“Little brother, do you know what the Zhenwu Division is?”

Wu Hongda raised his head slightly and said proudly: “To be in charge of the world’s sects, to formulate the rules of martial arts, to be superior to all warriors, to kill beforehand and then to report later, with the permission of the imperial power, this – this is the Zhenwu Division!”

The entire martial arts world will be trampled under the feet of Zhenwu Si, and no one dares to disobey.

“Of course I’ve heard of Zhen Wusi’s prestige, but I’m just a reckless person who can’t stand being restrained.” Lu Chen shook his head.

Chapter 1194

“Little brother, as long as you join Zhenwu Division, I can make the decision and allow you to be enshrined!” Wu Hongda offered generous conditions.

In Zhenwu Division, the position of enshrinement is still higher than that of deacons.

Just getting promoted two levels in a row is already an exceptional promotion.

“Sorry, I’m still not interested.” Chase Lu shook his head again.

The repeated refusal made Wu Hongda frown.

He had given enough face, but he didn’t expect that the boy in front of him was so ignorant of praise.

“Isn’t it? I don’t even want the enshrined position of Zhen Wusi. What’s in this guy’s mind?”

“It’s a good thing to be able to be reused by Zhen Wusi. This kid doesn’t appreciate it? I really don’t know what to do!”

“Hmph! What a young grandmaster, in front of Zhenwu Si, he’s just like a chicken and a dog!”

Some jealous warriors pointed out one after another.

The recruiting of Zhenwu Division is regarded as the highest honor by many warriors.

It turned out that Lu Chen was lucky, he refused many times, and he didn’t take Zhen Wusi seriously at all, he was simply arrogant!

“Little brother, this opportunity must never come again. Are you sure you don’t want to join the Zhenwu Division?” Wu Hongda’s face gradually turned cold.

He was already a little impatient.

He lowered his face and took the initiative to recruit, but the person in front of him didn’t give him any face at all.

“No, I came to the Martial Alliance today to challenge the leader of the Martial Arts Alliance. I have no interest in other things.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Okay! Everyone has their own ambitions, so I won’t force you!”

Wu Hongda snorted coldly and immediately walked off the stage.

His face became particularly ugly, with a bit of anger.

“Master Wu, please sit down and have a cup of tea first.”

Chen Yuanwei smiled apologetically and led Wu Hongda and his party to the middle seat to sit down.

Those who can sit here are basically the leaders of various sects.

At the lowest level, they are all at the level of half-step masters, and there are several martial arts masters among them.

For example, the ancestor of Tianhe Sect, Jiang Xiuzhen.

The abbot of Dabei Temple and the master of caution.

Since the first battle in the Black Forest, the two sides have had an enmity with Lu Chen, and this time they came here purely to add insult to injury.

Lu Chen challenged Lei Wanjun, but he was bound to lose.

Once seriously injured, they can take this opportunity to eradicate the scourge.

“Master Wu, calm down, someone like this who doesn’t know how to praise is not worth the effort to win over. Leader Lei will teach him how to behave in a while.” Jiang Xiuzhen said with a half-smile.

“Jiang Zongshi is right. This son of Lu Chen refuses to obey the discipline. If he really wants to enter the Zhenwu Division, it will only bring you trouble. You might as well give up earlier.” Lei Qianzhong who was next to him echoed.

“Hmph! I originally planned to give him a chance to live, but I didn’t expect this kid to be so shameless. In this case, I won’t care. Let’s see whether he lives or dies today!” Wu Hongda’s face was cold and his eyes were a little unkind.

Zhenwu Division is a privileged institution, known for its iron and blood methods.

Any martial artist who dares to violate the order of Zhen Wusi will be regarded as a prohibited person.

The lighter punishment ranges from imprisonment to the severe punishment to death.

And Chase Lu’s performance has already entered his blacklist.

“Elder Lei, everyone is here, when will Chief Lei appear?” Chen Yuanwei took the initiative to change the topic.

“Leader Lei has been in seclusion last night and needs to take a good rest. If Deputy Leader Chen can’t wait, you can go back and rest first.” Lei Qianzhong said in a strange tone.

“Hehe, I don’t care, but Hall Master Wu is busy, you can’t let people wait forever, can you?” Chen Yuanwei smiled.

“This…” Lei Qianzhong was speechless for a moment.

Wu Hongda’s identity, he really can’t afford to offend.

“No need to wait, Alliance Leader Lei has arrived.”

As if sensing something, Jiang Xiuzhen suddenly raised his head and looked somewhere.

Chapter 1195

“arrive?”

Hearing this, several people immediately followed Jiang Xiuzhen’s line of sight and looked over.

I saw a white figure suddenly jumping down from the roof of the Wumeng headquarters.

The figure swayed in the wind, as light as nothing, like a white feather.

“Here we come! Leader Lei is here!”

Looking at the figure falling from the sky, the entire martial arts arena instantly became a sensation.

Lei Wanjun, the leader of the martial arts alliance, finally appeared on the stage.

In the eyes of everyone, Lei Wanjun, dressed in white, with his hands behind his back, his skirts fluttering, and his feet stepping on the breeze, looked like a fairy descending from the earth.

With a mysterious and noble temperament, it floated down.

There is no imposing majesty, no strong aura, but something that people dare not look directly at, and the sacredness that cannot be desecrated.

At this moment, Lei Wanjun was like the brightest light in this world.

Illuminate the earth and dispel the darkness.

Make people feel awe from the heart.

“Welcome Leader Lei to leave the customs!”

At this time, Lei Qianzhong stood up first, cupped his fists and saluted.

Afterwards, many Wumeng disciples stood up one after another and shouted in unison.

The momentum was so huge that it was like rolling thunder, resounding over the martial arts arena and refusing to dissipate for a long time.

All the warriors present were infected, and they immediately stood up and saluted to show their respect.

The leader of the martial arts alliance, the strongest martial artist in the south of the Yangtze River, deserves this honor.

“This guy, it seems that his strength has improved again?”

Chen Yuanwei frowned slightly, his eyes were a little more serious.

He also planned to use Lu Chen’s knife to challenge Lei Wanjun’s authority.

Now it seems that it should not work.

If you read correctly, Lei Wanjun is only half a step away from the great master.

In less than three months, a successful breakthrough will be achieved.

At that time, the dragon will turn into a real dragon and soar upward, becoming unstoppable.

After all, he was still one step too late.

“President Lei has already appeared on the stage, now there is a good show to watch!”

“The young master challenges the leader of the martial arts alliance. This duel is destined to be recorded in the history of the martial arts alliance.”

“If it had been two years later, there would still be something to behold. But now, the gap between the two sides is too big.”

Looking at Lei Wanjun who looked like a fairy, all the warriors couldn’t help talking.

Lei Wanjun’s power has long been deeply rooted in people’s hearts.

His status in the martial arts world is even more unshakable.

Although Lu Chen is powerful, compared with Lei Wanjun, he is more than a star and a half behind.

“Leader Lei, I haven’t seen you for a few years. I hope you are well.”

Wu Hongda stood up and clasped his fists.

“Oh? I didn’t expect that even Hall Master Wu would come. I’m glad to meet you.”

Lei Wanjun nodded slightly and smiled.

“President Lei, today someone is willing to challenge your majesty openly. You must not be lenient.” Jiang Xiuzhen said meaningfully.

In the battle of the Black Forest, he had an arm chopped off by Lu Chen, so he has always held a grudge.

“Thank you, Grandmaster Jiang, for reminding me. I have my own sense of discretion.”

Lei Wanjun nodded without changing his expression, then glanced at Lu Chen on the stage, and said calmly: “Lu Chen, I admire your courage to challenge, but your behavior is really too stupid. I will give it to you now. This is an opportunity, if you admit defeat immediately, I can consider not holding you accountable.”

“Lei Wanjun, you don’t want to pursue me, but I want to pursue you.”

Lu Chen slowly raised his head and said coldly: “You are hypocritical, full of evil, and unworthy of being the leader of the martial arts alliance! Today, I want to seek justice from you for the old alliance leader, for Uncle Huang, and for all the infamy I have suffered!”

As soon as these words came out, the scene suddenly fell silent.

All the warriors looked at each other, not knowing why.

Chapter 1195

“arrive?”

Hearing this, several people immediately followed Jiang Xiuzhen’s line of sight and looked over.

I saw a white figure suddenly jumping down from the roof of the Wumeng headquarters.

The figure swayed in the wind, as light as nothing, like a white feather.

“Here we come! Leader Lei is here!”

Looking at the figure falling from the sky, the entire martial arts arena instantly became a sensation.

Lei Wanjun, the leader of the martial arts alliance, finally appeared on the stage.

In the eyes of everyone, Lei Wanjun, dressed in white, with his hands behind his back, his skirts fluttering, and his feet stepping on the breeze, looked like a fairy descending from the earth.

With a mysterious and noble temperament, it floated down.

There is no imposing majesty, no strong aura, but something that people dare not look directly at, and the sacredness that cannot be desecrated.

At this moment, Lei Wanjun was like the brightest light in this world.

Illuminate the earth and dispel the darkness.

Make people feel awe from the heart.

At this time, Lei Qianzhong stood up first, cupped his fists and saluted.

Afterwards, many Wumeng disciples stood up one after another and shouted in unison.

The momentum was so huge that it was like rolling thunder, resounding over the martial arts arena and refusing to dissipate for a long time.

All the warriors present were infected, and they immediately stood up and saluted to show their respect.

The leader of the martial arts alliance, the strongest martial artist in the south of the Yangtze River, deserves this honor.

“This guy, it seems that his strength has improved again?”

Chen Yuanwei frowned slightly, his eyes were a little more serious.

He also planned to use Lu Chen’s knife to challenge Lei Wanjun’s authority.

Now it seems that it should not work.

If you read correctly, Lei Wanjun is only half a step away from the great master.

In less than three months, a successful breakthrough will be achieved.

At that time, the dragon will turn into a real dragon and soar upward, becoming unstoppable.

After all, he was still one step too late.

“President Lei has already appeared on the stage, now there is a good show to watch!”

“The young master challenges the leader of the martial arts alliance. This duel is destined to be recorded in the history of the martial arts alliance.”

“If it had been two years later, there would still be something to behold. But now, the gap between the two sides is too big.”

Looking at Lei Wanjun who looked like a fairy, all the warriors couldn’t help talking.

Lei Wanjun’s power has long been deeply rooted in people’s hearts.

His status in the martial arts world is even more unshakable.

Although Lu Chen is powerful, compared with Lei Wanjun, he is more than a star and a half behind.

“Leader Lei, I haven’t seen you for a few years. I hope you are well.”

Wu Hongda stood up and clasped his fists.

“Oh? I didn’t expect that even Hall Master Wu would come. I’m glad to meet you.”

Lei Wanjun nodded slightly and smiled.

“President Lei, today someone is willing to challenge your majesty openly. You must not be lenient.” Jiang Xiuzhen said meaningfully.

In the battle of the Black Forest, he had an arm chopped off by Lu Chen, so he has always held a grudge.

“Thank you, Grandmaster Jiang, for reminding me. I have my own sense of discretion.”

Lei Wanjun nodded without changing his expression, then glanced at Lu Chen on the stage, and said calmly: “Lu Chen, I admire your courage to challenge, but your behavior is really too stupid. I will give it to you now. This is an opportunity, if you admit defeat immediately, I can consider not holding you accountable.”

“Lei Wanjun, you don’t want to pursue me, but I want to pursue you.”

Lu Chen slowly raised his head and said coldly: “You are hypocritical, full of evil, and unworthy of being the leader of the martial arts alliance! Today, I want to seek justice from you for the old alliance leader, for Uncle Huang, and for all the infamy I have suffered!”

As soon as these words came out, the scene suddenly fell silent.

All the warriors looked at each other, not knowing why.

Chapter 1196

What and what?

Isn’t it because of the power and position, and to become famous in the world, that’s why you challenge the leader of the martial arts alliance?

Why does it sound like it’s for revenge?

Is there any grudge between the two of them?

“Bold bastard! You dare to openly insult the leader of the martial arts alliance. It is an unpardonable crime!”

Lei Qianzhong stood up and shouted angrily.

The members of the Wu League were also filled with indignation and clamored.

Lei Wanjun is the face of the entire martial arts alliance, so he cannot tolerate being slandered in public.

“Okay, everyone, be quiet.”

Lei Wanjun slowly raised his hand to stop the noise of the members of the Martial Alliance, and then said without changing his expression: “Lu Chen, justice is in the heart of the people. I, Lei, have always acted openly and aboveboard. Do you think you can slander me by making random nonsense?” My reputation?”

“Slander? Huh…”

Lu Chen snorted coldly: “You betrayed your trust and deceived your master and destroyed your ancestors. You are worse than a pig or a dog! A sanctimonious hypocrite like you will be punished by everyone!”

“presumptuous!”

Lei Wanjun’s face darkened and he said angrily: “Lu Chen! I think you are a junior and I don’t want to argue with you. If you dare to talk nonsense again, don’t blame me for being rude to you!”

“Scaring me? Lei Wanjun, do you think I came here today just to joke with you?”

Lu Chen suddenly turned up the volume and spoke loudly: “Prick up your ears and listen! In this challenge, we will not only differentiate ourselves, but also fight for life and death!”

“What? A fight between life and death? Is this guy crazy?”

“I…did I hear correctly? This kid actually wants to have a life-and-death fight with Alliance Leader Lei?”

“You are overestimating your abilities! You are really overestimating your abilities!”

“If it is just a challenge, it can be regarded as a commendable courage. If it is a life and death fight, it can only be described as stupid!”

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Lu Chen’s arrogant words shocked all the warriors.

Challenging the leader of the martial arts alliance is bold enough, but now asking for a life-and-death fight is simply an act of lunacy.

“Senior Brother Lu is too impulsive. Why do you have to fight so hard when you are so good?” Lin Rong looked nervous.

As we all know, there is only one outcome in a life-and-death fight, either you die or I die, and you can’t even admit defeat.

If there was no deep hatred between the two parties, it would never be possible for them to do such a thing.

“How could this happen? Why risk your life for fame and fortune?” Zuo Xinyue frowned, very worried.

Challenging the leader of the martial arts alliance is an honor even if you lose.

Even if you lose, no one will say anything.

But now, the situation is completely different. Losing means death.

“This kid is really asking for his own destruction!”

Yang Jie smiled coldly, a little gloating.

“Shax!”

Tao Yang shook his head, his face full of contempt.

“Young people really don’t know the heights of the world. If they fight tooth and nail with the martial arts leader, wouldn’t they be like moths flying into the flame?” Wu Hongda sneered.

In order to be in the limelight, there is no way to escape. No matter how talented this kind of person is, it is difficult for him to become a great person.

“It’s wonderful, it’s really wonderful. It’s hard for you not to die now!”

Jiang Xiuzhen smiled ferociously and almost couldn’t help but applaud.

“You don’t know how to live or die, you are digging your own grave!”

Lei Qianzhong grinned, looking like an idiot.

Anyone who dares to fight for his life against the martial arts leader is either a madman or a fool.

“good very good!”

Lei Wanjun walked up to the ring step by step, with a sneer on his lips: “Since you want to fight to the death, then I will help you!”

Then, he suddenly raised his hand: “Come here, bring me the life and death certificate!”

“In today’s battle, we will not only differentiate ourselves, but also decide our life and death!”

Chapter 1197

Under Lei Wanjun’s shout, a life and death certificate was brought up.

The two of them didn’t talk nonsense. They signed the life and death certificate and took their fingerprints.

In a duel in the ring, life and death have always been determined by destiny, but there is generally no deep hatred and hatred. The victor will be merciful. This is an unwritten rule.

However, after signing the life and death certificate, this rule was broken.

There is no holding back, no retreat, only fighting for one’s life.

Either life or death, there is no other choice.

“Lu Chen, this is the stupidest decision you have ever made in your life.”

After signing, Lei Wanjun’s whole aura became different.

From the previous elegance, he became sharp-edged and powerful.

A mountain-like pressure was released from his body, instantly covering the entire place.

Immediately afterwards, the warriors in the audience felt their bodies sink, as if there was an invisible boulder pressing on their shoulders, and their breathing became rapid.

The weak ones were panting and sweating profusely.

“What a terrifying grandmaster’s pressure. Is this the true strength of the martial arts leader?”

Everyone’s hearts trembled, and the eyes they looked at Lei Wanjun became even more awe-inspiring.

A second ago, the Bodhisattva lowered his eyebrows and had a peaceful face.

The next second, King Kong glared angrily, with terrifying power.

The majesty of the martial arts leader and the power of the first person in Jiangnan martial arts were truly revealed at this moment.

“Lei Wanjun, if you do evil, you will die. Today is the day of your death!”

Lu Chen stepped forward.

As the ground cracked, an equally terrifying pressure surged out instantly and began to compete with Lei Wanjun.

Both of their auras were very powerful, and after they collided in the air, they formed a translucent barrier.

The barrier is like a dividing line, dividing the arena into two parts.

On the left is Lu Chen’s domain; on the right is Lei Wanjun’s domain.

Although the two have not fought each other, they have already begun to secretly wrestle.

“Lu Chen, I have to admit that you are indeed very strong. Looking at the entire Jiangnan, and even the entire world, I probably won’t be able to find a martial arts genius like you.”

Lei Wanjun began to approach step by step, his aura gradually increasing, like a bulldozer, crazily squeezing Lu Chen’s space: “If it takes another ten years… no, another five years, you will You are all qualified to fight me; but now, you are still too young.”

Rumble——!

As Lei Wanjun advanced, the translucent barrier began to slowly move forward, and bursts of explosions were made during the squeeze.

Although Lu Chen stood motionless, the aura around him was being compressed little by little.

From the surface, it was obvious that Lei Wanjun had the upper hand.

“We haven’t even fought yet, but we’ve lost a lot of momentum. How can we fight?”

“If you don’t have diamonds, don’t take the porcelain job. How can it be so easy to challenge the martial arts leader?”

“Young people are too arrogant. They sign life and death certificates for nothing. Isn’t this cutting off their own future?”

“Hmph! The guy who overestimates his own abilities deserves to die!”

“…”

Seeing Lu Chen being pressed closer and closer, everyone in the audience started talking.

There is regret, pity, worry, disdain, and gloating.

In their opinion, Lu Chen’s defeat was already sealed.

The only difference is, how long can it last?

“Master Wu, how about you guess how many moves this guy Lu Chen can block from Leader Lei?”

In the audience, Lei Qianzhong suddenly said something out of nowhere.

“As expected, ten moves can determine the outcome.”

Wu Hongda spoke calmly.

Chapter 1198

Grandmasters are also divided into strong and weak, and every small gap in realm is insurmountable.

“Tangzhu Wu has overestimated this boy.”

Jiang Xiuzhen smiled and shook his head: “If I read it correctly, Alliance Leader Lei’s strength has reached a new level after this retreat. He can deal with Lu Chen in just three moves.”

“Oh, is it so?”

Wu Hongda raised his eyebrows, quite surprised.

Lei Wanjun had already reached the Great Perfection of Grandmaster a few years ago. If he continued to improve, wouldn’t he have touched the threshold of Grandmaster?

If this is the case, Zhenwusi will have to re-evaluate the value of the other party.

“Lu Chen, you should never challenge me. I gave you a chance when we were in the Black Forest. I didn’t expect you to hit an egg against a stone. Today, no one can save you!”

Lei Wanjun continued to approach, and the originally terrifying momentum increased again.

Like a tsunami, it swept away.

“Ka Ka Ka…”

Under the violent squeezing, the aura formed around Lu Chen began to appear cracks, like a large piece of glass about to break.

The cracks spread rapidly and became more and more dense, like a giant spider web.

“Buzz~!”

Behind Lu Chen, the Cangqiong Sword wrapped in cloth began to tremble rapidly and let out a soft cry.

It seems that he can’t wait to play.

Lu Chen reached out and patted the sword body to stop the Cang Qiong Sword’s restlessness.

Now, it’s not time to draw the sword yet.

“Lu Chen! It’s time to hit the road!”

Pushed to the limit, Lei Wanjun stepped forward suddenly.

With just a “touch” sound, the aura barrier constructed by Lu Chen exploded instantly and became fragmented.

“Go to hell!”

Lei Wanjun seized the opportunity, stepped a little, and his whole body turned into a white light and rushed straight up.

Wherever the white light passed, the air was cut, a loud roar was emitted, and a deep ravine was drawn on the solid arena floor.

The terrifying speed and pressure were like a missile with astonishing destructive power, enough to destroy all living things.

“Well done!”

Lu Chen’s eyes narrowed, not to be outdone, he also turned into a stream of light and rushed towards Lei Wanjun.

At this moment, both sides did not retreat or evade, and some just faced each other head-on.

The two humanoid missiles finally crashed into each other after a brief sprint.

“boom–!!”

There was a loud noise and the ground shook.

The entire martial arts arena began to shake, and a huge crater was blown out of the originally solid arena floor.

There are numerous cracks around the pit.

A huge wave-like air current centered on the impact site and swept away in all directions.

Wherever he passed, flying sand and rocks were flying, and smoke and dust were everywhere.

The warriors in the audience subconsciously covered their ears, bent down, and used all their inner strength to resist the roaring hurricane.

However, even though they were prepared, under the attack of the violent airflow, the warriors were still blown to the point where their hair stood on end, their facial muscles trembled, their bodies staggered, and they were unable to stand firmly.

When Lu Chen and Lei Wanjun collided with each other, a deep crack was torn open in the entire circular arena.

The figures of the two people were also separated at the touch of a glance.

Under the huge impact, Lu Chen moved back more than ten meters, and his feet were stuck deep in the ring. Like a plow, he plowed two deep ravines on the ring.

On the other hand, Lei Wanjun floated up and down, looking light and breezy.

Which one is strong and which one is weak is clear at a glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.