An Understated Dominance Novel: Chapter 994 to 1320 Chinese Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 967
The big-mouthed man didn't stop at all and directly gave Yan Tao a facelift, which made him completely different!

The problem is that Yan Tao is the young master of the Jiuding Sect and has a distinguished status.

It is said that one person is inferior to ten thousand people.

Is this guy crazy? !

How dare he? ! !

"Stop! Stop it!"

Shen Yao finally couldn't stand it anymore and quickly stopped her.

But at this time, Yan Tao was already bloody and unconscious.

"Brother Dustin! Now you are in big trouble!"

Shen Yao groaned and quickly helped Yan Tao up, giving him medicine and pinching him, trying to wake him up.

It is no exaggeration to say that if Yan Tao was really beaten, something would happen.

Then not only Dustin, but also the entire Bixia Sect would suffer Yan Song's crazy revenge.

"Dustin! We shouldn't sit together with you. You've done us a lot of harm this time!"

Shen Chong was angry and panicked at the same time.

What the hell!

Why did you meet such a madman?

Regardless of Yan Tao's status or the power of the Jiuding Sect, if he is caught, he will be beaten.

It’s absolutely crazy!

"Brother Dustin! If you hit Yan Tao, disaster will come soon. Run away quickly, otherwise it will be too late!"

Han Yi was very nervous. As she spoke, she grabbed Brother Dustin's arm and tried to pull him out.

It turned out that the other party was motionless and completely unresponsive.

"Who dares to hit my son?!"

At this moment, an angry shout suddenly exploded at the door.

Immediately afterwards, a middle-aged man with a majestic face and a powerful aura came in with a group of warriors.
The leading man is surprisingly the leader of the Jiuding Sect and the number one master in Youzhou—Yan Song!

"It's broken, it's broken! Master Yan is here!"

"Master Yan is so angry that no one in the entire Youzhou can withstand it!"

"Hmph! How dare you hit Mr. Yan? Let's see if you survive!"

Yan Song's appearance caused a commotion.

The onlookers took a few steps back, fearing that Chi Yu would be harmed.

Many people were gloating over the misfortune, looking at Dustin as if they were looking at a dying person.

"It's over! I can't even run away now..."

Han Yi's face turned pale and she was in despair.

She was still thinking about fighting for Dustin's chance of survival, but in the end she still didn't have time.

"Alas...it seems there is no hope."

Shen Yao sighed, with a little more sympathy in her eyes.

Yan Song personally took action, which meant that Dustin would die or not.

"What a disaster!"

Shen Chong shook his head, with a bitter look on his face.

Dustin is dead, but they will also have to suffer the same fate, and they will inevitably be taught a lesson.

"Dad! You are finally here!"

After being rescued, Yan Tao wailed, staggered and fell in front of Yan Song, hugging his thighs and crying: "If you come a little later, I will be beaten to death! Look, look How has my face been beaten into shape? You must make the decision for me this time!"

"Who is it? Who dares to hurt you like this?!"

Looking at Yan Tao's face that was swollen into a pig's head, Yan Song was furious.

After so many years in Youzhou, no one has ever dared to hit his son.

who is he?

The leader of the Jiuding Sect!

The number one master in Youzhou!

Martial Alliance Elder!
Who wouldn’t be able to nod, bow, and salute?

Anyone who dares to challenge his authority in public is simply asking for death!

"Dad! It's that boy!"

Yan Tao pointed at Dustin and said with a look of resentment: "He was the one who beat me just now! He also made all kinds of noises, saying that you have a vain reputation. That's bullshit. It's just too much!"

"You dare to scold me? That's so presumptuous!"

Yan Song's face darkened, and his sharp eyes swept over.

However, when he saw Dustin's face clearly, he couldn't help being frightened and almost collapsed to the ground.

grass!

How did you meet this plague god? !

As an elder of the Martial Alliance, he saw clearly the grandmaster battle some time ago.

The man in front of me is a terrifying existence that has defeated Venerable Ziyang!

Not to mention scolding him, even if he was given a hard fight on the spot, he would not dare to say a word.

Chapter 968
"Now we're in trouble!"

Looking at the cold-faced Dustin, Yan Song, known as the number one master in Youzhou, was so frightened that he broke out in cold sweat.

It was really unlucky to meet such a plague god.

You're not going to get beaten today, are you?

"Dad! Why are you still standing there? Beat him! Beat him to death!"

"Today I want to make this kid understand what it means to kill yourself by striking an egg against a stone!"

Yan Tao's face was full of ferocity and he kept shouting.

"Shut up!"

Yan Song's expression changed, and he slapped Yan Tao hard on the face with his backhand.

"Snapped!"

Yan Tao was beaten so hard that he staggered and was completely stunned.

The few remaining teeth also popped out, and the face that was originally swollen into a pig's head became even more unsightly.

"Dad? You...why did you hit me?"

Yan Tao's eyes widened and he couldn't believe it.

You know, from childhood to adulthood, he has always been a treasure in the palm of your hand.

Usually my father doesn’t even say a harsh word. What happened today?

You actually slapped him in public?

are you crazy? !

"What's wrong with beating you? Shouldn't you be beaten?"

"Relying on the majesty of the Jiuding Sect all day long, I act arrogant and domineering outside, bullying men and dominating women, and ruining my reputation!"

"Today, I must teach you a lesson!"

Yan Song yelled and cursed, and slapped Yan Tao twice, knocking Yan Tao to the ground.

Then, still not relieved, he started punching and kicking.

The moves are ruthless and show no mercy.
Yan Tao was beaten until he wailed and screamed repeatedly.

With that posture, those who didn't know it thought there was some deep hatred between the two.

"ah?"

The sudden change made everyone dumbfounded.

Everyone was dumbfounded and shocked.

According to their assumptions, Yan Song came with a large group of troops to stand up for Yan Tao and teach the perpetrators a lesson.

Why are you beating your own son now?

And he beat him so hard.

what's the situation?

"What happened to Master Yan? Did you take the wrong medicine?"

"Who knows? Master Yan is famous for protecting his enemies. Why does he seem to be a different person today?"

"It's too cruel! How can this be a lesson to my son? This is clearly just venting resentment!"

"..."

Seeing Yan Tao being beaten violently, everyone whispered, feeling surprised, stunned, and at the same time somewhat pitiful.

It was okay to be beaten severely by Dustin before, but now he is beaten by his own father. It is really miserable.

The problem is that Yan Song dotes on his son very much.

Anyone who dares to provoke him will have his hands and feet cut off, or he will be killed on the spot.

Today, he went out of his way and beat his son like a dog. It was really weird.

"Well......"

At this moment, Han Yi, Shen Yao, Shen Chong and the others were all confused.

He stood there blankly, a little at a loss.

When they saw Yan Song, they thought they were in for a big disaster.

As a result, things took a turn for the worse. Not only did Yan Song not cause trouble for them, he also taught his own son a lesson.

When did Sect Leader Yan, who used force to conquer others and was all about himself, become so reasonable?

"Master! Stop fighting. Stop fighting. If you fight again, you will die!"
After coming back to his senses, a group of Jiuding Sect disciples began to break up the fight, allowing Yan Tao to save his life.

"Hmph! This domineering traitor deserves to be beaten to death!"

Yan Song looks like he hates evil as much as he hates his enemies, and he will kill his relatives out of righteousness.

As he said this, the fists and kicks in his hands finally stopped.

If the fight continues, I'm afraid something will really happen.

"Fellow martial arts comrades, today's incident is due to my poor discipline, Yan. Here, I will show everyone my fault."

Yan Song turned around and bowed deeply to Dustin and others to express his apology.

Dustin had no expression on his face and accepted it very calmly.

Chapter 1140

“You…what did you say?”

Murong Xue was stunned and couldn’t believe it: “Did you kidnap me? Are you…all lying to me?”

“Yes, we are indeed lying to you.”

Watanabe Tianming admitted frankly: “However, if you want to blame it, you are too stupid. You have no ability to distinguish right from wrong. If someone just fools you and you take it seriously, you are extremely stupid!”

“So… did I misunderstand brother Lu Chen? Did I hurt him by not knowing the truth?”

Murong Xue’s delicate body trembled, her eyes were filled with tears, and a deep regret welled up in her heart.

She really didn’t expect that the truth would be like this.

She thought her cousin wouldn’t lie to her, she thought her good friends wouldn’t lie, and she thought Lu Chen was really up to no good.

However, what Watanabe Tianming said just now made her suddenly understand that everything she thought was false.

Murong Gaochao lied to her, and all her good friends lied. Only Lu Chen was really saving her and helping her.

However, not only did she not appreciate it, she even kicked him out of the house.

Because of a few ridiculous remarks, she actually deeply hurt the people who really cared about her.

What is she doing?

How could she be so confused? So stupid?

“Why? Why do you all lie to me?”

Murong Xue turned her eyes and glanced at Chu Jie and Liu Yannan, her eyes full of doubts and confusion.

She didn’t understand why her best friend would lie to her.

“…”

When they met Murong Xue’s eyes, Chu Jie, Liu Yannan and the others lowered their heads and were speechless.

They also didn’t expect that Watanabe Tianming would openly challenge the General’s mansion.

They directly tore off their camouflage.

“Brother Lu Chen, I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I really didn’t know things would turn out like this.”

Murong Xue looked at Lu Chen in the crowd, tears streaming down her face uncontrollably.

She felt ashamed, regretful, sad, and deeply self-blame.

She has always hated people who repay kindness with hatred, but she didn’t expect that she herself would become one of them.

“Miss Murong, now is not the time to talk about this. The top priority is to save your life first.” Lu Chen shook his head slightly.

He didn’t resent Murong Xue, but it was impossible for the two to be friends again.

Some things are destined to be irreversible.

“Brother Lu Chen…”

Murong Xue opened her mouth, wanting to explain, but she didn’t know where to start.

She clearly felt that the other person’s eyes had changed, becoming unfamiliar and no longer gentle.

“Okay! Stop chattering here and ask everyone to put down their weapons immediately, otherwise I will kill her!”

Watanabe Tianming was a little impatient and pushed the blade upward again.

Murong Xue’s wound expanded, and blood dripped down, which was shocking to see.

“Stop! I’m warning you not to mess around! If there is anything wrong with my daughter, I will definitely cut you into pieces!” Murong Cheng roared.

“Now the hostage is in my hands. I have the final say. I count to three. If you don’t put down your weapons, I will cut off one of her arms first!” Watanabe Tenaki threatened.

“Old dog Watanabe! If your grandson dares to hurt my granddaughter, I will kill him even if I risk my life!” Murong Zhenguo said sternly.

“Old friend, you can’t even protect yourself, how can you still care about so much?” Watanabe Yu said jokingly.

Although Murong Zhenguo was seriously injured, he still did not dare to look down on him.

So be vigilant at all times to prevent the other party from jumping over the wall.

“Three…” Watanabe Tianming began to count down.

“Beast! How dare you!” Murong Cheng shouted angrily.

“Two…” Watanabe Tianming was not afraid at all.

“Murong Cheng, untie the dragon rope for me, I can save your daughter.” Lu Chen suddenly said.

He was bound by the dragon rope before, which made him unable to move. Unless he forcibly activated the secret method, it would be difficult to escape.

“You? Why do you want to save me?” Murong Cheng frowned.

Chapter 1141

Watanabe Tenaki was surrounded by ninja masters. Their numbers were so large that even the strongest killer team in the shogunate had difficulty breaking through.

Even if Lu Chen is very powerful, he still can’t kill everyone in one second.

“Stop talking nonsense! If you don’t want your daughter to have an accident, come here and help!” Chase Lu urged.

“let me help you!”

Dong Yulan was the first to react and quickly ran forward and started to untie the rope.

The dragon-tying rope is so tightly wound that it cannot be broken with force, so it can only be untied in circles.

“one……”

At this time, Watanabe Tianming gave his final voice and said with a ferocious smile: “Since you won’t put down your weapons, don’t blame me for being cruel!”

After finishing speaking, he raised his knife and chopped at Murong Xue’s arm.

“stop!”

Murong Cheng roared angrily, holding back the pain and rushed forward, but was quickly stopped by the ninjas of the Golden Crow Kingdom.

“call out!”

At the critical moment, a silver needle shot out and hit Watanabe Tenming’s knife accurately.

“Qiang!”

There was only a sound of gold and iron colliding.

Watanabe Tenmei’s knife was hit by the silver needle and flew out of his hand. After spinning twice in the air, it hit the ground with a clang and a ball of sparks shot out.

“who?!”

Watanabe Tianming was shocked and angry, and quickly shrank behind Murong Xue. At the same time, he waved his hand to let the ninjas stand in front of him to prevent him from being attacked.

“Watanabe Tenmei, your death has come. Kneel down and execute me. I will keep your body intact!”

Lu Chen slowly untied the loose dragon-tying rope and hid it close to his body.

This kind of treasure is something that can only be found but not sought. Maybe it will be used in the future.

“Oh it’s you!”

Watanabe Tianming poked half of his head from Murong Xue’s shoulder and said with a smile: “Mr. Lu, the Murong family has been targeting you for all kinds of reasons, but you still want to help them. What’s the matter? If you join our Golden Crow Kingdom, I promise to make you prosperous. Wealth and honor are endless!”

“I’m not trying to help the Murong family, I just want to see you unhappy.”

Lu Chen said straightforwardly: “If the dogs of the Golden Crow Kingdom dare to run wild on the territory of the Dragon Kingdom, I will kill every one I see!”

“So, we don’t have to talk anymore?” Watanabe Tianming’s face darkened.

“If you die, we have to talk.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Chen stepped forward suddenly, his whole body turned into a white light, and he rushed forward.

“Hurry and stop him!”

Watanabe Tianming was startled and yelled quickly.

“Ba Ga, Road!”

When the ninjas from the Golden Crow Nation saw it, they immediately raised their swords and struck at Bai Mang one after another.

“Bang, bang, bang…”

When the ninjas’ attacks hit the white light, they would be bounced away by a huge repulsive force.

No matter how many people there are, no matter what weapons, they can’t stop the impact of the white light.

Wherever the white light passed, the ninjas of the Golden Crow Kingdom were smashed to pieces and turned upside down.

There is no single enemy.

Seeing this scene, Watanabe Tianming was so frightened that his liver and gallbladder split, and his legs became weak.

“Wait! I have a hostage in my hands! If you dare to go forward again, I will break her neck!”

Watanabe Tianming reached out and grabbed Murong Xue’s throat, shouting crazily.

“Lu Chen! Stop it! Don’t hurt my daughter!” Murong Cheng shouted.

“The surname is Lu! If anything happens to Xue’er, you will die forever!” Liu Yannan and the others shouted repeatedly.

“call out!”

At this time, a silver needle suddenly shot out, flew close to Murong Xue’s ear, and hit Watanabe Tenming’s forehead accurately at a tricky angle.

Watanabe Tianming trembled all over, with a look of fear on his face.

The next second, his head “hit” and exploded on the spot like an exploding watermelon.

Chapter 1142

Looking at Watanabe Tenaki whose head exploded, the scene suddenly became silent.

Murong Cheng’s roar stopped abruptly.

Liu Yannan, Chu Jie and his party were also dumbfounded.

Everything happened so suddenly that they didn’t even react.

Watanabe Tianming had hostages as shields and a large number of ninja masters to protect him.

Under such circumstances, Lu Chen could actually kill with one strike, which was simply appalling!

“Boom!”

Watanabe Tenaki’s headless corpse collapsed.

Murong Xue, who looked confused, was grabbed by the shoulders by Lu Chen and thrown directly out of the encirclement, falling into the Murong family’s camp, thus resolving the crisis.

“Tianming!”

Looking at his grandson’s body, Watanabe’s face was distorted, and he suddenly became furious: “You bastard! How dare you kill my grandson? I will cut you into pieces! Kill him – kill him!”

Following his order, a large number of ninja masters immediately swarmed forward.

Various hidden weapons, poisonous darts, and shurikens were shot out continuously.

It was so densely packed that it was hard to guard against, just like a violent storm.

While the hidden weapons were being fired, the ninjas showed off their various methods. Some jumped high and dropped pieces of barbed wire, while others jumped out from the ground and launched a surprise attack.

For a time, Lu Chen seemed to be the target of public criticism and was surrounded by overwhelming siege.

“Hurry up and provide support! Kill all the ninjas of the Golden Crow Nation!” Murong Zhenguo immediately gave the order.

The killer squads carefully cultivated by the General Mansion were not to be outdone at this moment and rushed forward one after another.

Soon, the two sides broke out in melee again.

But this time, the situation is completely different.

The assassin team of the General’s Mansion was strong in itself, and with Lu Chen’s help, it became even more powerful. In a short time, they killed the ninjas of the Golden Crow Country and were defeated.

“Good! Good kill!”

Seeing this scene, everyone was in high spirits and excited.

“Ba Ga, Road!”

Watanabe Ou cursed angrily, and finally couldn’t bear it anymore. He stepped on his clogs suddenly, and his whole body turned into an afterimage and rushed directly into the battlefield.

His palms slapped continuously, as fast as lightning. Every time a palm was struck, a black-clothed killer was killed.

“presumptuous!”

Murong Zhenguo was angry. Just as he was about to step forward to help, his body suddenly trembled and he spurted out a mouthful of blood again. His whole body was shaking.

The injury was too serious, and now he has no strength to fight anymore.

“It’s broken! If we keep fighting like this, we’re probably going to lose!” Dong Yulan looked nervous.

Watanabe Yuo’s appearance completely turned the entire situation around.

“Watanabe Yuono is the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom. He is too powerful. Now that my father is seriously injured, no one can stop him. We can only avoid the edge for the time being.” Murong Cheng looked solemn.

“Temporarily avoid the edge? Are you saying… you want to give up the General’s Mansion?” Dong Yulan frowned.

“We can keep the green hills without worrying about having firewood. Only by saving our lives can we have a chance to make a comeback.”

Murong Cheng glanced around and whispered: “Call a few people and send father away quietly first. Be sure not to alert Watanabe Xiong.”

“With my father’s temper, I’m afraid he won’t be a deserter.” Dong Yulan shook his head.

“I don’t care what method you use, even if you knock him unconscious, you have to take him away!” Murong Cheng shouted.

He knew very well that as long as his father was fine, the General’s Mansion would be rebuilt soon.

“Okay, I’ll try.” Dong Yulan nodded and could only compromise.

“Wait! We’re leaving, what will Brother Lu Chen and the others do?” Murong Xue suddenly said.

Now on the battlefield ahead, Lu Chen is leading the crowd to fight, and the situation is precarious.

“They can’t care about so much anymore. They can just ask for their own blessings.” Murong Cheng was very decisive.

“Dad! Brother Lu Chen is saving us. Isn’t it too much to just run away like this without us caring about him?” Murong Xue frowned.

“Silly girl! People who don’t care for themselves will be punished by heaven and earth. Now we can’t protect ourselves and can’t care about outsiders!” Murong Cheng was a little anxious.

Time is running out, if it continues like this, once Watanabe Xiong solves Lu Chen and others, it will be their turn.

“No! I can’t leave!”

Murong Xue shook her head again and again: “Brother Lu Chen just saved me, I can’t leave him alone and run for my life!”

“Confused!”

Murong Cheng was worried: “Lu Chen and the others can’t last long. If we don’t leave, we won’t be able to leave in a while!”

Chapter 1143

As he spoke, he grabbed Murong Xue’s wrist and pulled it out forcefully.

“No! I won’t leave! Let me go!”

Murong Xue began to struggle wildly.

She had already owed Lu Chen once and didn’t want to owe him a second time.

Otherwise, she would never be able to feel at ease in her life.

“Xue’er! Your dad is right, time is tight, let’s go quickly!”

“Yes, Xue’er! Human life is at stake, don’t be willful anymore!”

“Lu Chen will die if he dies, as long as we can save our lives, it will be an honor for him to sacrifice for the General’s Mansion!”

At this time, Chu Jie and Liu Yannan also began to persuade him.

If Lu Chen’s life could be exchanged for their safety, it would be a huge bargain.

“If you want to leave, you go, I won’t leave anyway!” Murong Xue did not listen to the advice at all.

“Asshole!”

Murong Cheng became angry and slapped his daughter directly, scolding: “You can’t be willful now! You must listen to me today! Someone! Drag her away!”

Murong Xue was stunned and covered her face at a loss.

Chu Jie and Liu Yannan looked at each other, then took Murong Xue’s arm and dragged her out.

At this moment, it is in ruins.

The two forces continued to fight, and both sides suffered heavy losses.

Bodies fell one by one, and the battle was very tragic.

“Get out of the way! You are no match for him, let me deal with him!”

Seeing the assassin team of the General’s Mansion brave and fighting without fear of death, Lu Chen couldn’t help but feel a little moved and quickly stopped him.

Although the people in the Shogun’s Mansion are all innate masters, they still have no ability to resist against a martial arts master like Watanabe Yuu.

However, due to the melee between the two sides, he was unable to unleash his true strength, otherwise it would be easy to accidentally kill him.

So let’s just let the people in the General’s Mansion disperse, so that they won’t be tempted.

“You guys also stand down! I’m going to kill this kid with my own hands!”

Watanabe Yuichi waved his hand, and the ninjas of the Golden Crow Kingdom dispersed.

Soon, the original melee turned into a duel between the two.

“Is that guy Lu Chen crazy? He actually dares to challenge Watanabe Yuu in a duel? Is he because he doesn’t want to die fast enough?”

Liu Yannan looked back with a strange expression.

“Hmph! You are really overestimating your abilities! Watanabe Xiong is one of the top ten swordsmen of the Golden Crow Kingdom, and his strength has already reached its peak. If Lu Chen wants to challenge Watanabe Xiong, he will undoubtedly be a moth to the flame!”

Chu Jie shook his head, looking like an idiot.

“This kid is so stupid! In the melee just now, Watanabe Yui threw himself into a trap and didn’t dare to use his full strength. Now that he is without restraints, he is even more powerful. He may not be able to withstand a single move!” Murong Cheng looked annoyed.

Obviously it can last longer, but I just like to be a hero.

Once killed, their hope of escape will be greatly reduced.

“You bastard! You killed my grandson and ruined my good deeds. Today I will skin you and cramp you!”

Watanabe Yuo slowly pulled out the sword from his waist, with murderous intent in his eyes.

The lion fights the rabbit with all his strength, even if the opponent is very young, he will not hold back at all.

“Old thief Watanabe! You shouldn’t have come to the Dragon Kingdom to run wild, and you shouldn’t have been encountered by me. Today, I will use your head to pay tribute to the many heroic souls of the General’s Mansion!” Lu Chen Leng spoke loudly.

“Bagayalu! Go to hell!”

Watanabe was furious, kicked his wooden clogs, and suddenly jumped up, holding up the Taidao, and slammed down on Lu Chen’s head.

Before the blade even reached, its sharp blade had torn the ground apart, forcibly cutting a deep mark.

“It’s over…this kid is dead.”

Seeing this scene, everyone shook their heads and sighed.

There are not many people in the world who can stop Watanabe Yu’s full blow.

“The sky!”

Lu Chen stretched out his hand.

“Buzz~!”

Just heard a roar.

Among the ruins, an ancient black sword shot out suddenly, like a black lightning, directly piercing Watanabe’s chest with the force of Cui Lu.

Chapter 1144

“Whoosh!”

The Sky Sword turned into a black lightning, and after penetrating Watanabe Xiong’s chest, it returned to Lu Chen’s hands.

The blood slowly flowed down the blade, gathered at the tip of the sword, and then dripped to the ground, splashing with blood flowers.

“Boom!”

Watanabe Yuo’s body trembled and he fell directly from the air, his knees hitting the ground heavily.

He froze in place in a kneeling posture.

The entire scene suddenly fell into dead silence.

All the sounds disappeared, and you could hear needle drops all around.

Whether it was the General’s Mansion, the guests, or the ninjas of the Golden Crow Nation, they were all stunned at this moment.

Shock was written all over their faces.

They never dreamed that Watanabe Xiong, the majestic swordsman of the Golden Crow Kingdom and a powerful god, would be pierced through the chest by Lu Chen’s sword.

The whole process was so unpredictable and without any warning that no one could react.

They saw a flash of black lightning, and then the majestic Watanabe Yuo knelt down.

“Well……”

Watanabe Xiong lowered his head, his face full of disbelief.

At this moment, he had a big bloody hole in his chest.

He could even see the scenery behind him through the hole, including Murong Zhenguo’s shocked old face.

This perspective is a bit strange and a bit scary.

“Why? Why can you… hurt me?”

Watanabe Xiong raised his head with difficulty and squeezed out a sentence in a hoarse voice.

Murong Zhenguo was seriously injured and had no fighting power. Normally, he should be invincible here.

He really didn’t expect that such a change would happen.

“Why? Go down and ask the Lord of Hell…”

Lu Chen didn’t say anything nonsense. He stepped forward, raised his hand and struck out with a sword, directly cutting off Watanabe Xiong’s head.

“Boom!”

When Watanabe’s head fell off, everyone was like waking up from a dream, and an unprecedented sensation erupted.

“Dead…dead? Am I right? This kid actually killed Watanabe?!”

“My god! This is the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom, a top-notch martial arts master, so it’s too outrageous to kill him with just one sword strike?!”

“What’s the origin of this kid? He’s so scary? He’s just a monster!”

“Slaying the Sword Saint of the Golden Crow Kingdom with one sword, is this a human? When did such a monstrosity appear in our provincial capital?!”

“…”

After a brief silence, the entire scene exploded.

All of them looked at Chase Lu, as if they were looking at a monster, full of shock and horror.

Originally thought that the general’s mansion was about to face a catastrophe today, and they were even ready to run away.

Unexpectedly, at the last moment, Lu Chen turned the tide and killed Watanabe with a sword.

For a while, they were a little overwhelmed.

Especially Chu Jie, Liu Yannan and the others looked in disbelief.

They really couldn’t accept that Lu Chen was so powerful.

Aren’t you a stinky dick selling insurance?

Isn’t he a small character with no identity or background?

Why? Why can he defeat the Juggernaut of the Golden Crow Kingdom?

Could it be that Lu Chen has been hiding it all this time?

What they saw before was just superficial? Just a disguise?

If this is the case, the consequences are a bit serious.

A strong man who can instantly kill the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom is admired by thousands of people and highly sought after wherever he goes.

Chapter 1145

Even the major official agencies have to treat it seriously.

It is no exaggeration to say that with Lu Chen’s age and demonstrated strength, he can be on an equal footing with the veteran general in the future.

Such a proud man is someone they need to look up to throughout their lives.

The biggest problem is that they had all kinds of contempt for Lu Chen before, looked down on him in every way, and even said bad things to him.

Once the other party wants to retaliate, the consequences will be unimaginable.

Thinking of this, Chu Jie, Liu Yannan and the others felt creepy and frightened.

While they were afraid, they were also very remorseful.

On the one hand, he regretted offending Lu Chen. On the other hand, he also regretted that he was too stupid and looked down on others and did not discover the treasure in time.

If you establish a good relationship with Lu Chen in advance, wouldn’t it be easy to rise to prominence in the future?

“What a good boy, you actually hid it so deeply, I didn’t even notice it for a moment.”

After the shock, Murong Zhenguo also breathed a long sigh of relief.

Although the General Mansion has a strong foundation, it cannot withstand these successive attacks.

Fortunately, Lu Chen turned things around, otherwise, the General’s Mansion would have been filled with blood today.

“We win…Brother Lu Chen wins! We don’t have to run away!”

Murong Xue cheered and cried with joy.

Murong Cheng’s expression was a bit complicated, he didn’t know whether he should be happy or worried.

It’s really good to be happy that the General’s Mansion can survive this disaster, but Lu Chen’s performance is too good and too evil, and there have been conflicts between the two parties.

Now, he doesn’t know how to face it.

“Kill all the remnants of the Golden Crow Kingdom, leaving no one behind!”

After killing Watanabe Xiong, Lu Chen did not give up. With a wave of the Sky Sword, he led the people from the General’s Mansion and began to slaughter the ninjas of the Golden Crow Kingdom.

Without Watanabe Yu, these ninjas had no resistance. In just a few blows, they were killed to pieces and disintegrated.

This killing spree, which had been planned for five years, finally ended with a tragic victory for the General Mansion.

Although all the invaders were killed, the General’s Mansion also suffered huge losses.

Not only did it consume a lot of elite power, but many guests were also affected.

These guests are all the connections that have spread out from the General’s Mansion and are spread across all walks of life.

With so much damage, it will take three to five years to recover.

The only good thing is that Murong Zhenguo is safe.

As long as Murong Zhenguo survives, the General’s Mansion will not fall and it will only be a matter of time before it regains its former glory.

When the battle ended, official forces from the provincial capital began to arrive one after another.

A large number of soldiers swarmed in to protect the general’s mansion and clean up the scene.

It was only then that everyone’s hanging hearts finally settled.

“Little guy, it’s all thanks to you this time, otherwise my life would have been lost.”

Murong Zhenguo stepped forward and thanked Lu Chen.

“You’re welcome, old general. It’s just a little effort.”

Lu Chen smiled slightly and didn’t take credit for it.

Because of Qicai Ganoderma, he owed Murong Zhenguo a favor, and now he has paid it off.

“I really can’t tell. I didn’t expect that your boy is so powerful. He is no worse than your mother back then.” Murong Zhenguo looked pleased.

“The old general has won the prize.”

Lu Chen smiled, then took out a elixir and handed it over: “This is the amber pill I refined, it has miraculous effects on healing internal injuries, the old general can try it.”

“Oh, is it so?”

Murong Zhenguo was a little curious. After looking at it twice, he swallowed the pill directly.

After a while, he showed a surprised expression, and praised: “It really is a panacea! My meridians that were blocked just now, and the stagnant Qi and blood are all unblocked now, which is really amazing!”

“I didn’t expect that your kid not only has amazing martial arts attainments, but also has master-level skills in elixir refining and pharmaceuticals. He is really good at both civil and military skills!”

“It would be great if an outstanding young talent like you could be my grandson-in-law.”

As soon as these words came out, Murong Xue, who had just come closer, instantly blushed with embarrassment.

Chapter 1146

Murong Zhenguo’s words were naturally intentional.

On the one hand, he really appreciates Lu Chen very much. He is both civil and military, and has a bright future, but he has a very good personality.

There are only a handful of young talents like this in the entire Dragon Kingdom.

If the other party can be his grandson-in-law, then the general’s mansion will be guaranteed in the future.

On the other hand, it was for the sake of his granddaughter Murong Xue.

This child is kind-hearted and innocent, so he is easily deceived and needs a strong backer to protect him.

Lu Chen is undoubtedly the best choice.

The two of them together can be regarded as a talented man and a beautiful woman.

At this moment, Murong Xue stood quietly behind, without saying a word.

Her pretty face was a little red, shy and expectant.

She was waiting for Lu Chen’s answer and hoped to hear the answer she wanted.

“Thank you for your love, old general, but a commoner like me is really not worthy of Miss Murong.” Lu Chen shook his head and declined.

“Little guy, I know your identity very well, so don’t say such unreasonable words. I just want to ask, do you have a good impression of my Xue’er?” Murong Zhenguo asked again.

“Old General, Miss Murong and I are just ordinary friends, nothing more.” Lu Chen answered decisively.

“normal friend?”

Hearing this, Murong Zhenguo couldn’t help but frown slightly.

Why does this sound a little awkward?

Didn’t you think of me as a younger sister before? Why did he suddenly become a stranger?

When she heard the words “just friends”, Murong Xue’s expression froze, and her eyes were filled with disappointment.

“Little guy, why don’t you think about it again?” Murong Zhenguo was a little reluctant.

In order to fight for his granddaughter’s happiness, he was willing to risk everything.

“Old General, it’s not sweet to force yourself, so let’s forget it.”

Lu Chen shook his head again, his eyes very firm.

“Oh…that’s all, I won’t get involved in the affairs of you young people.”

Seeing that his persuasion was fruitless, Murong Zhenguo no longer forced himself.

“Old General, I think I have nothing to do here. I’ll take my leave now.”

Lu Chen bowed respectfully and prepared to leave directly.

“Brother Lu Chen…”

Murong Xue couldn’t help shouting.

“Um?”

Lu Chen looked back and said with some confusion: “Miss Murong, what’s the matter?”

“Brother Lu Chen, I misunderstood you before. I’m sorry. I sincerely apologize to you.”

Murong Xue looked guilty and bowed deeply as she spoke.

“Miss Murong, you didn’t do anything wrong, and I never blamed you, so you don’t need to apologize.” Lu Chen shook his head.

Some things have nothing to do with right or wrong, they are purely a matter of trust. Murong Xue has made his choice and he has no dissatisfaction.

“Brother Lu Chen, can we meet again?”

Murong Xue pinched the corner of her clothes, a little nervous and a little hopeful.

Chase Lu behaved very politely and gentlemanly.

But for some reason, she always felt that the other person had become strange and indifferent.

The former Xueer has become Miss Murong.

The change of title represents the distance between the two parties.

“We are destined to meet each other. Say goodbye.”

Lu Chen smiled faintly and walked straight out of the general’s mansion.

“Brother Lu Chen…”

Looking at the departing figure, Murong Xue felt empty in her heart, as if something important was slowly passing away.

“Girl, what happened between you two?”

Murong Zhenguo couldn’t help but asked curiously.

“I……”

Murong Xue hesitated for a moment, and finally told the story simply.

After listening to this, Murong Zhenguo couldn’t help being a little annoyed: “Girl, why are you so confused? You can’t tell right from wrong? You believe in the villain’s slander, and the person who helps you, you speak harsh words to each other instead, you, you, you …You’re really going to piss me off!”

“Grandpa, I know I was wrong. Is there any way you can help me?” Murong Xue said weakly.

Chapter 1147

“well……”

Murong Zhenguo sighed softly: “The more excellent a person is, the more arrogant he is. It is really difficult to redeem him. You have already made a choice between friends. He may not blame you, but he will never blame you.” It will go back to the past.”

“Ah? What should we do?” Murong Xue panicked.

“Let nature take its course. Time will smooth everything out. Maybe you will have a chance to meet again in the future.” Murong Zhenguo shook his head.

Even so, he knew in his heart that it would be difficult to recover from the overflowing water.

Once there is a rift in the relationship between the two parties, no matter how to repair it, the rift will not disappear.

After leaving the General’s Mansion, Chase Lu drove back to Fengyu Villa.

As soon as he entered the gate of the villa, he saw Lao Zhang running out in a panic.

While running, he shouted: “Master Lu! Something happened! Something big happened!”

“Um?”

Hearing this, Lu Chen immediately frowned: “Why are you so nervous? Tell me carefully.”

“Yes… the Hongying God of War has arrived!” Lao Zhang said with sweat on his head.

“What’s all the fuss about? It’s not like you’ve never seen it before, so what?” Lu Chen rolled his eyes.

After all, I have experienced some big winds and waves, so why can’t I be stable on this little thing?

Really useless!

“And…and…”

“What else? Say it in one breath. Don’t act like you have never seen the world. It’s embarrassing!” Chase Lu said with some contempt.

“Not only is Hongying God of War, but Miss Cao is also here. The two of them have already met!” Lao Zhang said in surprise.

“ah?”

Lu Chen was startled and immediately lost his composure: “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“Isn’t that what I’m telling you?” Lao Zhang looked strange.

Wasn’t it tough just now? Who is embarrassed now?

“What happened? The two of them didn’t fight, did they?” Lu Chen quickly asked.

He knew Zhao Hongying’s temper very well. He would take action if he disagreed with her, and no one could stop her.

“I haven’t knocked him down, I just feel a little bit creepy.” Lao Zhang shrank his neck, a little scared.

“Where are they now?” Chase Lu asked again.

“The living room.” Old Zhang said truthfully.

“Go! Follow me to see!”

As Lu Chen said, he rushed to the living room in a hurry.

Lao Zhang had no choice but to keep up honestly.

At this moment, in the living room.

Concubine Cao Xuan sat on the main seat, drinking tea leisurely.

Zhao Hongying fell into the deputy position and was busy reading the military manual.

Some senior members of the Qilin Gang stood on both sides respectfully, not daring to take a breath.

The atmosphere in the entire hall seemed very depressing.

“Miss Zhao, I would like to ask you, how long have you known Lu Chen?” In the end, it was Concubine Cao Xuan who spoke first.

“We’ve known each other since childhood.” Zhao Hongying said coldly.

“Oh? So you are still childhood sweethearts?” Concubine Cao Xuan raised her eyebrows.

“Not only that, we still have an engagement.” Zhao Hongying was very calm.

“Engagement? Heh… What year is it? Is that kind of thing still useful?” Concubine Cao Xuan smiled.

“The family friends of the two families are married by fingertips, why is it useless?” Zhao Hongying glanced coldly.

“It’s just a facade, it’s nothing. The most important thing is, will Chen Lu agree?” Concubine Cao Xuan smiled.

“How do you know that brother Chen won’t agree?” Zhao Hongying asked back.

“Because I am Lu Chen’s woman.” Concubine Cao Xuan puffed her chest out.

Show your proud parts to the fullest.

“You are not worthy of him.” Zhao Hongying shook her head.

“Whether you deserve it or not is not up to you.” Concubine Cao Xuan curled her lips.

“I’m warning you, stay away from him, otherwise, I will kill you.” Zhao Hongying said coldly.

“Really? I don’t believe it.”

As soon as Concubine Cao Xuan finished speaking, she heard a “clang” sound, and a Qingfeng sword was already pressed against her throat.

Chapter 1148

“Say it again?”

Zhao Hongying had a cold face, holding a sword in one hand, and the tip of the sword was pressed against Concubine Cao Xuan’s throat.

As long as she moved forward an inch, she could easily kill him.

“Um?”

Looking at the sword edge under her neck, Concubine Cao Xuan couldn’t help but frown slightly.

She didn’t expect Zhao Hongying to be so irritable and draw her sword whenever she disagreed.

And she was sure that the other party was not joking.

If she continues to verbally provoke, she will really be killed.

It seemed that she had met a powerful enemy.

The woman in front of him was even more difficult to deal with than Li Qingyao.

“stop!”

When they were in a stalemate, Lu Chen suddenly ran in in a hurry.

“Brother Chen, are you here?”

When Zhao Hongying saw him, she immediately sheathed her sword. She changed her previous indifference and showed a smile like the girl next door.

“Hongying, what were you doing just now?”

Lu Chen frowned, a little unhappy.

“It’s nothing, I was just joking with Miss Cao.”

Zhao Hongying said with a smile.

“joke?”

Lu Chen turned his eyes to Concubine Cao Xuan and asked softly: “Are you not injured?”

“It’s okay, I just felt bored, so I wanted to see Miss Zhao’s sword. She just handed it to me.” Concubine Cao Xuan smiled.

These words surprised Zhao Hongying.

She thought the other party was going to complain, but unexpectedly he came to her rescue.

“It’s okay. The sword has no eyes. Be careful in the future. I don’t want any of you to get hurt. Do you understand?”

When Lu Chen said the last three words, Lu Chen’s eyes swept towards Zhao Hongying, with a hint of knocking and warning.

“Oh, got it.”

Zhao Hongying lowered her head, like a student being scolded by the teacher.

If an outsider saw this, they would probably be shocked.

Looking at the entire Dragon Kingdom, who dares to teach Hongying God of War such a lesson?

“Lu Chen, come out with me for a moment.”

Concubine Cao Xuan showed a professional fake smile and walked out of the living room first.

Lu Chen’s eyelids twitched, feeling inexplicably uneasy.

But there was no way to avoid this kind of thing, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and follow it.

When the two of them walked to a remote place, Concubine Cao Xuan suddenly stopped, then turned around, the smile on her face became even brighter.

However, the more this happened, the more guilty Lu Chen felt, always feeling that the other party had a sense of hidden knives in his smile.

“Ahem… Concubine Xuan, if you have anything to ask, just ask and I will tell you everything you know.” Lu Chen was a little timid.

“Don’t be so nervous, I won’t eat you again.”

Concubine Cao Xuan reached out and patted the dust on Lu Chen’s shoulder, and said with a smile: “Explain, what is the background of this Miss Zhao? She looks very complicated.”

“To be honest, Hongying is the legitimate daughter of the Zhao family in Yanjing and the female war goddess of the Dragon Kingdom.” Lu Chen said truthfully.

“Zhao Hongying? Hongying God of War?” Concubine Cao Xuan raised her eyebrows, quite surprised: “I didn’t expect it to be her.”

Of course, she has heard of the name of the Red-tasseled God of War.

She was the proud daughter of Yanjing, the leader among the younger generation.

Regardless of identity or status, he is the top existence in the Dragon Kingdom.

“What’s your relationship with her? Why did she come to you?” Concubine Cao Xuan became even more curious.

She had always thought Lu Chen was extraordinary, but she never expected that the man in front of her was actually involved with a genius like Zhao Hongying.

“Her mother and my mother are good sisters, so I have known her since childhood. However, I left Yanjing ten years ago. Since then, we have never seen each other again. It was not until we suddenly met by chance some time ago.” Chen said casually.

“So, you guys are really childhood sweethearts?”

Concubine Cao Xuan said with some sourness: “So, the engagement she just mentioned is all true?”

“What kind of engagement? It’s just a baby kiss, it can’t be taken seriously.”

Lu Chen shook his head: “Since my mother left, the relationship between the two families has weakened. Moreover, I only treat her as a sister and never have any other ideas.”

“younger sister?”

Concubine Cao Xuan said with a look of resentment: “You treat her as a sister, but she seems to treat you as more than just a brother. She is so beautiful, can you stand it?”

“Look at what you said, no matter how beautiful she is, can she still be better than you?” Lu Chen said seriously.

“That’s true.”

Concubine Cao Xuan curled up her lips, and she was visibly happy: “I really didn’t realize that you, a piece of wood, can actually say sweet words?”

“I just told the truth.” Lu Chen said righteously.

“Keke…Okay, okay, you have passed the test.”

Concubine Cao Xuan immediately beamed: “I won’t argue with you about Zhao Hongying, but you have to pay attention. That girl seems to be a little too dependent on you. If you don’t handle it properly, you may destroy her.”

Although she had never met Zhao Hongying before, she had heard rumors about him.

That is a cold and ruthless female war goddess who kills without blinking an eye.

Ever since he became famous, he has always been unique and never put color on anyone.

Even the official family did not give any face.

However, today, Zhao Hongying acted like a good girl in front of Lu Chen.

Not only was he honest, but he was also a little nervous and fearful, for fear that Lu Chen would be unhappy.

Completely two extremes from his previous personality.

As a woman, she naturally knew that Zhao Hongying liked Lu Chen very much and was even extremely dependent on him.

People who are naturally indifferent like this will fall deeply into it and be unable to extricate themselves once they fall in love.

So she was worried that if Lu Chen hurt Zhao Hongying, the other party would go crazy!

“Hongying is my sister. Her impression of me is still that of her childhood. It is difficult to change for a while. However, I believe that as time goes by, she will gradually recognize the reality.” Lu Chen didn’t think much about it.

The current status of both parties is not on the same level.

As time goes by, there will naturally be a generation gap.

“I hope so.”

Concubine Cao Xuan nodded thoughtfully.

“Brother Chen, are you finished talking?”

At this time, Zhao Hongying’s voice came from afar.

After waiting in the living room for a long time, she still walked out uneasy.

“What’s wrong?”

Lu Chen turned around and asked.

“Hungry.”

Zhao Hongying touched her flat belly.

“Since Miss Zhao is hungry, let’s go out for something to eat. It happens that a new restaurant has opened in the provincial capital. Let’s go over and try it out together.” Concubine Cao Xuan said with a smile.

“Okay, let’s go out to eat.” Lu Chen nodded.

Then he said hello and drove out with a few people.

However, as soon as they left Fengyu Villa, two commercial vehicles followed them secretly.

Chapter 1149

Half an hour later, at the entrance of Tianxiang Building.

The two luxury cars stopped slowly, the doors opened, and Lu Chen and his group stepped out one after another.

Tianxiang Restaurant is a newly opened Chinese restaurant with a very good reputation for its environment, service, taste and reputation.

Many dignitaries came here because of its reputation.

Since they had reserved their seats in advance, Lu Chen and others quickly went up to the second floor under the guidance of a senior waiter after entering.

The second floor is the VIP area. Ordinary VIPs sit in the lobby, with screens separating the seats.

Higher-level VIPs have corresponding private rooms.

Both the environment and service must be upgraded to a higher level.

“Miss Cao, please come this way.”

The senior waitress in white led the way with a smile, and finally led several people to the private room No. 3 in Tianzi.

When he opened the door and was about to go in, a woman wearing a black business suit suddenly stood in front of him.

There is a sign hanging on his chest with the words “Deputy Manager” written on it.

“Wait! This room is already occupied. Find another room for the guest.” said the female assistant manager.

“Sister Fang, are you mistaken? Room No. 3 in Tianzi was booked by these guests in advance.” The waiter in white was a little surprised.

“Something has happened. Some big shots are coming. They want room No. 3 in Tianzi. It must be vacated immediately!”

The female deputy manager had a cold face and a commanding tone.

“Sister Fang…isn’t this against the rules? All the guests have already booked, so it’s really hard to explain the temporary change of rooms.”

The waitress in white was a little embarrassed: “Besides, there are only four Tianzihao rooms, and the other three rooms have customers, and there are no rooms to change now.”

“There are no rooms in the Tianzihao. Aren’t there also rooms in the Dixiahao? Just find one for them? Where does all the nonsense come from?” The female deputy manager was a little impatient.

Although her voice was very low, Lu Chen could hear her clearly.

“Sister Fang, there is a big difference between a room with a ground-level name and a room with a sky-level name. I’m afraid the guests won’t agree.” The waitress in white said weakly.

I spent a lot of money for a high-end room, but I could only get a low-end room. Whether it was the treatment or the environment, it was a whole grade lower.

Who would agree to such a rude request?

“Useless things! Let me tell them!”

The female deputy manager glared, then walked up to Lu Chen and others, and said with a smile: “Guests, our people made a mistake just now. Room No. 3 in Tianzi is not accepting guests now. How many guests can you please?” Move to the other side, where there are several ground-sized rooms to choose from.”

“We already booked the room half an hour ago. Isn’t it a little too late to say we won’t accept guests now?” Lu Chen said calmly.

If there was a real situation, he could understand it, but it was obvious that they were treated differently.

You spend money to eat, so why should you be shorter than others?

“Sir, the restaurant has its own rules. I hope you won’t embarrass me.” The female assistant manager’s smile slowly faded.

“Am I making things difficult for you, or are you making things difficult for me?”

Lu Chen raised his eyebrows: “If I heard you correctly, you want to give the room we booked to someone else, right?”

“Um?”

The female deputy manager frowned, quite surprised, but she quickly regained her indifference: “Since you all heard it, I will open the skylight and tell the truth. We have several distinguished guests in Tianxiang Building, and they must take the Tianzi room. Some of you may be more sensible, hello, hello, hello to everyone.”

“Fun?”

Chapter 1150

Lu Chen was a little amused: “Is this the kind of service you have at Tianxiang House? You ask us to change rooms for no reason, and you don’t even have a good face? What are you going to do? Are you trying to bully customers?”

If a few random people show up and they are forced to change rooms, how can they still eat the meal?

“Sir, what do you want?”

The female assistant manager was a little displeased: “What do you mean, do you want compensation? OK, as long as you agree to change rooms, I will personally pay for it and give you a free fruit plate. Is that okay with the head office?”

After saying that, he put on a very disgusted expression.

“First of all, I don’t want any compensation. Secondly, a fruit plate will send us away. What do you think of us? Beggars?” Lu Chen said with a cold face.

In restaurants, customers come first, but this woman in front of her didn’t take them seriously at all.

“Sir, you’d better not be messy. Our restaurant has restaurant rules. If you don’t like it, you can leave. I won’t force you!” The female deputy manager was very impatient.

Nowadays, the restaurant business is booming. One more person is not a big deal, and one less person is not a big deal.

Losing a few unscrupulous customers is nothing at all.

“Oh? You’re going to kick people out if you just say a few words, right? Your Tianxiang Tower is really quite majestic!”

While Lu Chen was talking, he pushed the female deputy manager away and walked straight into the third room of Tianzi. Then he sat down and said coldly: “I’m just sitting here eating today. I want to take a look, you guys?” Who can drive me away!”

“You…you are so unreasonable!”

The female deputy manager was a little angry: “We don’t welcome you in Tianxiang Building. I’m warning you to leave immediately, otherwise I will call the security guard!”

“Scream, you can scream, but I want to see how you can still do business after this matter becomes a big deal.” Lu Chen poured a cup of tea to himself.

“You trash, you really don’t have any shame, get out! Get out of here!”

The female deputy manager became angry and rushed forward to grab Lu Chen.

As a result, as soon as she raised her hand, she received a heavy slap on the face.

“Snapped!”

Concubine Cao Xuan slapped the female assistant manager so hard that she was completely stunned.

Covering his burning face, he didn’t react for a moment.

“Who do you think you are? How dare you shout here?”

Concubine Cao Xuan had a cold face and exuded a queen-like aura, which was extremely oppressive.

“You…you dare to hit me?”

The female deputy manager’s eyes widened and she couldn’t believe it.

Her boyfriend is the boss of Tianxiang Tower. He is not only rich and powerful, but also has a wide range of connections. He usually makes friends with high-ranking officials.

In this Tianxiang Tower, no one dared not give her face.

How dare you hit this woman in front of you?

How audacious!

“What’s wrong with hitting you? A dog’s eyes look down on people, so even a slap on your face is light!” Concubine Cao Xuan was not polite.

“You…you wait for me! I must make you pay the price!”

After the female deputy manager left her words, she was about to go out and call for someone.

As a result, Zhao Hongying made a sudden move, grabbed her by the neck, lifted it up easily, and asked very seriously: “Brother Chen, do you want me to kill her?”

Chapter 1151

“Well……”

The female deputy manager only felt that her breathing was stagnant, and her feet immediately hung in the air, her face flushed.

A fear of death spread in my heart.

She really didn’t expect that this silent white-haired woman would have such strength to lift her up with one hand.

She had no doubt that as long as the other party exerted force, her neck would be broken directly.

“It’s not enough to kill him. Just slap him twice and teach him a lesson.” Lu Chen said.

“good.”

Zhao Hongying nodded, then slapped her twice, causing the female assistant manager to feel dizzy, her teeth flew out, and her nose started to bleed.

After the beating, he just threw it away like trash and threw it out the door.

“Ahem…”

The female assistant manager coughed violently, her face was red and swollen, and it took a while to recover.

“You…you are really deceiving people, I will never let you go!”

The female deputy manager had a ferocious look on her face and ran downstairs as she spoke.

However, as soon as she reached the stairs, she bumped into a group of people and fell to her feet on the spot, oopsing.

“Who? Who is blind and dares to…”

The female assistant manager got up and was about to curse, but when she saw the person coming, she was stunned and quickly showed a flattering smile: “Miss Li, Aunt Zhang, are you here?”

The visitor was none other than the distinguished guest she said.

The leader is Li Qingyao!

Next to him, there were Zhang Cuihua, Tan Hong, and Zhang Hongmei.

“What’s wrong with you? Your eyes have grown to your buttocks? Didn’t you see us coming in? The brand-name shoes I just bought were all dirty by you. What a bad luck!”

Looking at the footprints on the shoes, Zhang Cuihua cursed her head and face.

“Aunt Zhang, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it. I’ll wipe it for you right away.”

The female deputy manager nodded and bowed, quickly knelt down on the ground, and used her sleeves to wipe Zhang Cuihua’s shoes clean.

That flattering and humble look was completely different from when he faced Lu Chen before.

“Okay, okay, stay away from me!” Zhang Cuihua was a little impatient.

“Liu Fang, what happened to your face? Were you beaten just now?” Tan Hong suddenly said.

“Back to Miss Tan, I just met some scoundrels who wanted to take over the room I prepared for you. I argued hard, but these scoundrels even beat people up. It’s so abominable!” said Liu, the female deputy manager! Fang said a little indignantly.

“What? There are still people who dare to compete with us for positions? Who is so bold? Didn’t you tell them who we are?” Zhang Cuihua looked unhappy.

Nowadays, their status is no longer what it used to be.

Even wealthy nobles must be respectful when they see him.

“Aunt Zhang, I told you that you are distinguished guests and the supreme VIPs of our Tianxiang Tower, but these scoundrels don’t take it seriously at all. They even threatened that if you dare to compete with them for a seat, they will beat you up too!” Liu Fang began. Fan the flames.

If these noble people are willing to stand up for her, then those people in room No. 3 of Tianzi will definitely be in trouble.

“This is really unreasonable! Do you even dare to fight us? I want to see who dares to be so crazy!” Zhang Cuihua was furious.

“Lead the way! I’m going to teach these blind guys a lesson today!” Tan Hong was also filled with indignation.

“Okay, okay…please come with me.”

Liu Fang nodded and bowed, and then led a group of people to the door of Tianzi No. 3 room: “Aunt Zhang, they are in here.”

“boom!”

Zhang Cuihua was very irritable. Without saying a word, she kicked the door open, then walked in and said arrogantly: “Who was trying to compete with us just now? If you have the guts, stand up!”

“it’s me.”

Chapter 1152

Lu Chen stood up slowly and raised his head.

However, when he saw Zhang Cuihua and his party, he couldn’t help but be slightly startled.

It’s really a narrow road between enemies, and we didn’t even meet each other during the meal.

“Another one?”

Looking at Li Qingyao at the door, Concubine Cao Xuan frowned subconsciously.

Zhao Hongying hasn’t been dealt with such a strong enemy yet, but now it’s good that Li Qingyao ran out again.

Is God deliberately trying to mess with her?

“Lu Chen? It’s you!”

Zhang Cuihua took a closer look, and her face instantly darkened: “Why are you here? Are you following us on purpose?”

“You are overthinking, we are just here to eat.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Eat? Humph! Who knows whether what you said is true or false?”

Zhang Cuihua said with a suspicious look on her face: “In my opinion, you knew that we were prosperous, so you deliberately pretended to meet us by chance, and then looked for opportunities to curry favor with us. I have seen many people like you!”

“That’s right!”

Tan Hong raised her head and said arrogantly: “The surname is Lu! I warn you to stay away from us. Our current status is not something you can reach!”

“Whatever your identity is, it has nothing to do with me. If nothing happens, please leave and don’t disturb our meal.” Lu Chen directly issued an eviction order.

“Bah! This is obviously Aunt Zhang’s room, but you are occupying it maliciously!” Liu Fang shouted with an expression of anger.

“Did you hear that? This is the room we booked. If you want to leave, it’s up to you to leave!”

Zhang Cuihua said proudly: “Now, I order you to disappear from my eyes immediately!”

“Disappear now!”

Tan Hong stared.

“First of all, we book the room first, there is no occupation. Also, who do you think you are? Why are you ordering me?” Lu Chen asked coldly.

Anyway, the two sides have broken off their friendship, and he has nothing to be polite about.

“You are presumptuous!”

Zhang Cuihua glared and shouted: “Lu! How dare you talk to me like this? Do you believe it or not, I can take you all to jail with just one order!”

With the support of Prince Mu’s Mansion, they can run wild and no one dares to stop them.

“Really? I don’t believe it.” Lu Chen shook his head.

“you……”

Zhang Cuihua was about to have a seizure, but Li Qingyao raised her hand to stop her. She looked at Lu Chen and said calmly: “Lu Chen, I want to meet an important guest here. I hope you can give up the room to make up for it. Consumption is all paid by me.”

Before Lu Chen could speak, Concubine Cao Xuan stood up and said with a smile: “Director Li is indeed very wealthy. Unfortunately, we don’t need him. You’d better invite him back.”

“Um?”

Li Qingyao twisted her eyebrows, looked directly at Concubine Cao Xuan, and said coldly: “Miss Cao, right? Please make it clear that you are occupying the magpie’s nest. I have politely asked you to leave. I hope you will Don’t push yourself too far!”

“Hehehe…Is Mr. Li threatening me?”

Concubine Cao Xuan covered her mouth and chuckled, then her face suddenly turned cold: “What if I have to push the envelope?”

As soon as these words came out, Li Qingyao’s pretty face immediately turned cold.

She didn’t say a word, but stared straight at Concubine Cao Xuan, and Concubine Cao Xuan didn’t dare to look at her weakly.

The two women’s sharp eyes collided in the air, neither letting the other go.

That powerful aura makes people shudder.

The atmosphere of the entire scene instantly became tense.

Chapter 1153

Concubine Cao Xuan and Li Qingyao looked at me and I looked at you. They faced each other and had a fierce confrontation with their eyes.

Two women who are different in appearance, but equally attractive, at this moment, showed a strong desire to win.

“Ms. Cao, I don’t want to have a verbal dispute with you. Right and wrong are all open to public opinion. You have occupied our room. If you refuse to leave, then don’t blame me for calling the police.” Li Qingyao spoke again.

The tone is calm, but very strong.

“You want to call the police, right? Whatever.”

Concubine Cao Xuan smiled slightly, not afraid at all.

“Daughter, these people are so shameless. If you ask me, there is no need to be polite to them, just ask someone to kick them out!” Zhang Cuihua was a little annoyed.

“You’re right! We obviously booked the room, so why should they occupy it? It’s such a deception!” Tan Hong shouted.

At this time, the security guards of the restaurant had slowly gathered over.

Seeing this scene, Zhang Cuihua immediately shouted: “What are you still doing? Hurry! Blow them all out!”

“Did you hear that? Send them all away!” Liu Fang shouted repeatedly.

“Want to fight? I’m here to help!”

Lu Chen took two steps forward and stood in front of Concubine Cao Xuan.

Zhao Hongying didn’t say a word, but silently pulled out the sword.

As long as Lu Chen said a word, she would kill all the people in front of her without hesitation.

“etc!”

Li Qingyao raised his hand to stop the security guard, then looked at Lu Chen coldly and said, “Before the matter gets too big, I advise you to leave quickly and don’t mess around here, otherwise you won’t be able to bear the consequences.”

“What a mess?”

Lu Chen shook his head and smiled: “Director Li, it seems you haven’t figured out the situation yet. It’s not us who are messing around, but you who are indiscriminate and bullying others here.”

“Is it still reasonable for you to occupy our room?” Li Qingyao frowned slightly.

She had a pretty good impression of Chase Lu before, and she even wanted to recruit him.

However, the other party’s performance today greatly disappointed her.

“First of all, let me state that we have booked this room a long time ago. It was you who stepped in and planned to forcibly requisition it. We did not agree. You also used various threats and inducements. So, who is unreasonable?” Lu Chen asked in return. .

“Did you order it?”

Li Qingyao was a little confused and looked at Liu Fang beside him.

“Miss Li, don’t listen to his nonsense!”

Liu Fang’s eyelids twitched and she excused herself: “I reserved this room specially for you, but after these people came, they had to sit here and couldn’t even get rid of them. It’s really abominable!”

“Did you hear that? What else do you have to say now?” Li Qingyao asked coldly.

“See for yourself.”

Lu Chen was too lazy to talk nonsense, so he took out his phone and clicked on the order record.

It showed that he had booked room No. 3 in Tianzi through the Internet thirty minutes ago.

Moreover, a deposit has been paid.

With the solid evidence in front of him, Li Qingyao was speechless.

She always thought that Lu Chen and the others occupied the room, and after a long time, it turned out to be a misunderstanding.

“what happened?”

Li Qingyao looked at Liu Fang again, her brows furrowed.

“There’s…there’s something wrong with this order, maybe there’s a system error.” Liu Fang explained bravely.

“An error occurred? Do you think I’m an idiot?” Li Qingyao’s face turned cold.

I thought it was a reasonable argument, but in the end it turned into an unreasonable argument.

It is inevitable to be a little embarrassed when the two levels are reversed.

Chapter 1154

“I……”

Liu Fang was speechless for a moment.

Although she really wanted to continue to argue, she didn’t dare, because she clearly felt that Li Qingyao was already angry.

“Trash!”

At this time, Zhang Cuihua couldn’t help it anymore and slapped Liu Fang on the face, scolding: “I can’t even book a room for you, so what’s the use of you? It’s really embarrassing for me!”

“Aunt Zhang, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.”

Liu Fang covered her burning face, not only did she not dare to have an attack, but she also had to apologize, nodding and bowing, looking particularly humble.

“What’s the use of telling me I’m sorry? How do we solve the room problem? Do you know that we will be welcoming distinguished guests soon!” Zhang Cuihua sternly said.

This trash, not only failed to accomplish anything, but also made her lose face in front of Lu Chen, which is a heinous crime.

“Aunt Zhang, why don’t we go to Room No. 1 in Dizi? The environment there is also very good.” Liu Fang asked tentatively.

“Snapped!”

Zhang Cuihua slapped her up again and cursed: “Are you out of your mind? With our status, if you want to sit in a high-end apartment, how can it be worthy of us?”

“That’s right! One day and one place, can this be compared?”

Tan Hong crossed her arms and was very dissatisfied: “This guy Lu Chen can sit in a high-class apartment, but we can only sit in a low-class apartment. Do you mean that our status is not as good as him?”

“This…I…”

Liu Fang covered her face, a little at a loss.

She really didn’t expect that things would turn out like this.

The original plan was to please Li Qingyao and his group, but now it turned out to be a good one. Not only did he fail to make the noble people happy, but he also made everyone feel embarrassed.

And this is all thanks to Lu Chen, thinking of this, her eyes became more and more resentful.

“Forget it, the name of the place is the name of the place, and change rooms for us.”

Although Li Qingyao was unhappy, he didn’t bother to care.

“Yes, yes…I’ll arrange it right away!”

If Liu Fang was granted an amnesty, she quickly asked the waiter to vacate the room.

“etc!”

Zhang Cuihua was obviously very dissatisfied: “Daughter, how can this matter be counted? What status are we now? The top dignitaries in the Dragon Kingdom! No matter where we go, we will be treated at the highest level. How can such a cheap room be worthy of it?” Does it deserve our identity?”

“That’s right! We must get the best house, otherwise how can we reflect our status?” Tan Hong agreed.

“Aunt Zhang, the environment of the room is actually very good. It is not cheap at all. You will know when you move over and take a look.” Liu Fang smiled compensatingly.

“Shut up! When I say cheap, it’s cheap!”

Zhang Cuihua glared, so frightened that the latter shrank his neck and immediately did not dare to say a word.

She didn’t care about the room facilities.

She cares about reputation, face, and status.

Therefore, the rarer and more expensive something is, the more she likes it and is determined to get it.

“Mom, Tianzihao’s rooms are already full, so you can just make do with it.” Li Qingyao persuaded.

“No! How can we make do with this kind of thing? Don’t worry about it, let me solve it.”

After Zhang Cuihua finished speaking, she looked at Lu Chen again and said arrogantly: “Lu, we want this room. Please give us a price.”

“A price?” Lu Chen raised his eyebrows: “Are you going to buy me with money?”

“That’s right!”

Zhang Cuihua raised her head, and said proudly: “I am not short of money now, I will give you whatever money you want as long as you get out.”

With that said, she took out a gold card from her designer bag, and shook it in front of Chase Lu with a bit of showing off and arrogance.

He totally looks like a nouveau riche.

Chapter 1155

Looking at the defiant Zhang Cuihua, Lu Chen only felt a little funny.

Judging from his words, deeds, and attire, Zhang Cuihua should have met a nobleman, which made the whole family suddenly rich.

Not only have money, but also power and status.

In the past, when he had no background, he was all kinds of arrogant and domineering, but now that he has become powerful, he is even more out of control.

With such a performance, Lu Chen was not surprised.

“Hey! Do you hear me talking to you? Hurry up and make a price. I’m very busy and don’t have time to spend time with you!”

Zhang Cuihua held the gold card between two fingers, quite like a wealthy wife.

“I’m afraid you can’t afford the price I offered.” Lu Chen shook his head.

“Can’t afford it?”

Hearing this, Zhang Cuihua immediately smiled, looking like an idiot: “Lu! You are really blind! Do you know what our status is now? Do you know how much money we have now? See this Don’t you have a gold card? The money in it can crush you to death!”

“That’s right! Today is different from the past. Our current status is a level that you will never reach in your lifetime. You will always be able to look up to us from the bottom!”

Tan Hong held her head high, looking very arrogant.

In their eyes, Lu Chen was just a pretty boy who used Concubine Cao Xuan’s support to do all kinds of things.

However, today, with the support of Prince Mu’s Mansion, even Concubine Cao Xuan was not taken lightly by them at all.

How can a daughter of a small wealthy family compare with Prince Mu’s Mansion?

The gap between the two sides is simply as big as clouds and mud.

“Okay, stop talking nonsense, my patience is limited, hurry up.” Zhang Cuihua began to urge.

“Since you are so rich, I won’t be polite. If you want us to change rooms, you can give us this amount.” Chase Lu held out a finger.

“Ten thousand dollars?”

Zhang Cuihua snorted disdainfully: “A diaosi is a diaosi. She has no vision at all. You deserve to have nothing but soft food.”

“Lu Chen, I can only say that you missed an opportunity to get rich.” Tan Hong looked like an idiot.

“Here! Ten thousand yuan, I’ll reward you, get out!”

Zhang Cuihua made a gesture, asked the bodyguard for a wad of cash, and then threw it directly at Lu Chen’s feet, with a look of charity.

“Are you sending beggars away?” Lu Chen sneered.

“What? Too little?” Zhang Cuihua raised an eyebrow: “You don’t want one million, do you? Are you worth that much?”

“One million? Are you kidding me? What I want is 10 billion!” Lu Chen said in surprise.

“What? Ten billion?!”

As soon as these words came out, Zhang Cuihua and others were immediately stunned.

How dare this guy?

Asking for 10 billion, treating them as a money printing machine?

Although they have money, they still can’t spend 10 billion to buy the right to use a luxury room.

Only a mentally retarded person would do this.

“That’s right, 10 billion. As long as you give me the money, I will leave immediately.” Lu Chen smiled half-heartedly.

Don’t you like to show off your wealth?

Today, I will let you show off to your heart’s content.

“Lu! Are you crazy? How dare you speak so loudly to this lion? Could you please take a piss and take a picture to see what kind of virtue you have?!” Zhang Cuihua was a little angry.

“I think your brain was kicked by a donkey, right? Ten billion? Even if I sell you for more than this price!” Tan Hong shouted.

“That’s right! We can reward you 10,000 yuan, which is already a huge gift. How dare you ask for 10 billion? Who gave you the courage!” Zhang Hongmei also shouted.

“It costs 10 billion to change rooms, why don’t you grab it?!” Liu Fang said angrily.

This guy is so outrageous.

It’s acceptable to ask for tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, but it’s 10 billion when you open your mouth. Are you taking people for a fool?

“How can robbing make money faster than extortion?”

Lu Chen said seriously: “Besides, you asked for it and asked me to set a price at will. Now that I have set a price and you can’t afford it, you can only blame your own lack of strength.”

Chapter 1156

“You…you are shameless!”

Zhang Cuihua was so angry that she blushed and gritted her teeth.

He was originally going to put on a show and show off, but the boy in front of him actually ruined it in front of everyone. It was simply heinous!

“I’ve set the price, you only have two choices now, either pay or get out!” Lu Chen said unceremoniously.

“Too much deception! Really too much deception!”

Zhang Cuihua was furious and furious.

She has never been so angry since her status improved.

“What happened?”

At this time, a tall and thin man wearing a suit walked over with his head held high.

Wherever they passed, the restaurant security guards scattered and took the initiative to give way.

The man is none other than the owner of Tianxiang Tower, Lu Yi.

“Brother Yi! Are you finally here?”

Liu Fang looked overjoyed when she saw the person coming, and hurriedly rushed to greet him.

The man in front of her was not only her boyfriend, but also her biggest supporter.

If you have power and connections, you can easily solve any problem no matter what.

“What happened to your face? Who hit you?”

Looking at Liu Fang’s red and swollen face, Lu Yi couldn’t help but frown.

“Brother Yi, I prepared a private room for Miss Li and the others as you requested, but it turned out that there were a few scoundrels here who insisted on arguing with Miss Li and even beat people when they disagreed. Look at my face. These scoundrels are out of character!”

Liu Fang cried aggrievedly and briefly told what happened.

After listening, Lu Yi’s face immediately darkened.

Since Tianxiang Tower opened, no one has dared to cause trouble here.

Who is living impatiently? How dare you hit his woman?

“Miss Li, Aunt Zhang, are you injured?”

Lu Yi did not attack directly, but walked up to Li Qingyao and others and began to ask about the situation.

“Boss Lu, you came just in time. Someone here is competing with us for a room, which makes us very unhappy. I am very angry now. Tell me what to do!”

Zhang Cuihua crossed her arms, looking domineering.

“Aunt Zhang, I didn’t arrange this properly and it affected your mood. I’m very sorry. All your purchases here from now on will be free of charge.” Lu Yi said with an apologetic smile.

“All free?”

As soon as these words came out, many people showed surprised expressions.

Tianxianglou’s consumption is not low. All the ingredients are top-notch and free for life. This is not an expense that ordinary bosses can afford.

“Hmph! You’re still a little sincere.”

Hearing this, Zhang Cuihua’s expression softened, but she still emphasized: “I accept your apology, but today’s matter cannot be forgotten like this. You must give me a satisfactory explanation!”

“No problem, no problem, I promise to make Aunt Zhang feel at ease.”

Lu Yi nodded and bowed, looking very humble. However, when he turned his head again, his face instantly turned gloomy: “Who was trying to fight for the room with Aunt Zhang just now? Stand up right now!”

“Correct me, it’s not a dispute, because we booked the room first.” Lu Chen said lightly.

“I don’t care who book it first, as long as Aunt Zhang likes it, then this room is hers!” Lu Yi was very forceful.

“Who are you?” Chase Lu asked back.

“I am the boss of Tianxiang Tower, and everything here is decided by me!” Lu Yi said coldly.

“Boss, right? Don’t you have any rules here? Do you know what it means to be on a first-come, first-served basis? Do you know what it means to treat everyone equally?” Lu Chen asked.

“Stop talking nonsense! My rules are rules!”

Lu Yi said impatiently: “I now officially announce that all of you scoundrels will be included in Tianxiang Tower’s blacklist!”

“From now on, if we don’t do your business, you won’t even want to eat here!”

“Now, I order you to get out of Tianxiang Tower immediately!”

Chapter 1157

What Lu Yi said was domineering, every word was harsh, and he showed no mercy at all.

Lu Chen, who originally planned to be reasonable, immediately turned cold.

No wonder the employees are so arrogant. It turns out the boss is the same.

“Hey! Do you hear me? Get out of here!”

Liu Fang was fighting from behind.

“Your Tianxiang Tower is so majestic. You dare to kick the guests out. It seems that you don’t want to do business anymore.” Lu Chen said coldly.

“It’s not that we don’t do business, it’s that we don’t do your business!”

Lu Yi said confidently: “Tianxiang Tower is my territory, and I have the final say in everything. I see that you are very unhappy now. You have to get out within one minute, otherwise don’t blame me for being rude!”

As soon as these words came out, everyone started booing and clamoring for Lu Chen and his party to leave.

“How are you, Mr. Lu? The boss has spoken. Why are you still here shamelessly? Aren’t you ashamed?”

Zhang Cuihua crossed her arms with a sneer on her lips.

If you can’t win an argument and can’t be reasoned with, then just stop talking and just use your power to bully others.

“Hmph! Some people are so shameless that they can’t even be driven away, just like a pug.” Tan Hong started to get angry.

“Who says it’s not the case? Don’t you know who you are? How dare you compete with us? You really have no self-knowledge at all.” Zhang Hongmei’s face was full of disdain.

They are now popular people in Prince Mu’s Mansion, and they have to step aside no matter who they are, cats or dogs.

“You’re starting to act rogue, aren’t you? Are you sure you want to do this?” Lu Chen looked at Lu Yi coldly.

“Of course!”

Lu Yi held his head high: “If you make Aunt Zhang unhappy, then you don’t give me face. If you don’t give me face, I will kick you out!”

After speaking, he also made a gesture.

For a moment, the security guards who were waiting to see what happened gathered around and stared at him with eager eyes.

Some even took out their swing sticks, as if ready to take action at any time.

“Those surnamed Lu are distinguished by being knowledgeable about current affairs. Now you are no longer in the same circle as us.”

Zhang Cuihua tilted her chin with a look of pride on her face: “Do you know what power is? Do you know what the gap is between you and us? To put it simply, we don’t need to pay for eating here, but you have to pay us for eating here. do you understand?”

“Resign yourself to your fate. People like you deserve to be trampled under our feet for the rest of your life!” Tan Hong sneered.

“Boy! You look very dissatisfied?”

Lu Yi curled up his lips and continued to be aggressive: “But so what? On my territory, if it’s a dragon, you have to coil up; if it’s a tiger, you have to lie down; if I tell you to get out, you have to get out of here. !”

“How dare a little Tianxiang Tower boss to be so crazy? I really don’t know where you got the courage.”

Lu Chen sneered and shook his head: “Okay, since you don’t want to do business, then from today on, you no longer need to do business in Tianxiang Tower.”

As he said that, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a number: “Bring a few people over and seal Tianxiang Tower.”

“Yo yo yo…you want to ban me? I’m so scared! I’m really scared to death!”

Lu Yi smiled sinisterly and said: “Boy, do you know who you are going against? Do you know who is behind me? Please investigate clearly before you come here to act wild. Otherwise, I’m afraid you will be scared. die!”

“I don’t care who you are, and I don’t care what your backing is. I only know that you made me very unhappy today, so you have to pay for your actions.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Hahaha…you dare to threaten me? OK! I’ll wait here. I want to see how capable you are!”

Lu Yi crossed his arms, not afraid at all.

Being able to open a high-end restaurant in such a place where land is so valuable, and the business is booming, naturally has the corresponding connections and background.

After a while, there was a sudden roar of cars outside Tianxiang Tower.

Immediately afterwards, a large number of Qilin Gang disciples rushed in aggressively.

When the security guards at Tianxiang Tower saw him, their expressions immediately changed.

From the previous bravado, it became frightened.

Chapter 1158

Anyone who has been on the road knows that the underground world of the provincial capital is now controlled by the Qilin Gang.

There is no gray force that can challenge the Qilin Gang.

So after seeing the disciples of the Qilin Gang rushing through the door, the security guards instantly became intimidated.

“Hey, I didn’t expect this guy Lu Chen to be quite powerful.” Zhang Hongmei was quite surprised.

“Humph! They’re just some little gangsters, they can’t stand on the stage.” Tan Hong looked disdainful.

“That’s right. They are all small-time characters who cannot make big waves. Boss Lu can easily handle them without us even needing to take action.” Zhang Cuihua said arrogantly.

In the past, she would have been afraid of it, but now, she doesn’t take it seriously at all.

How could the power of Prince Mu’s Mansion be comparable to that of these little gangsters?

The two sides are not on the same level at all.

“Master Lu, what happened?”

At this time, Lao Zhang led a group of people and ran up to the second floor.

“The Tianxianglou store is bullying customers. I felt very unhappy and sealed the place. From now on, it will be closed indefinitely.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“no problem!”

Lao Zhang raised his hand and shouted: “Brothers, let me ruin this place. Please leave all the guests. If anyone dares to stop me, I will give you a good beating!”

“yes!”

Following his order, the disciples of the Qilin Gang began to take action.

“Stop! Stop it all!”

Seeing this scene, Lu Yi finally lost his composure and shouted: “You trash, do you know who covers Tianxiang Tower? You dare to act wild here, I think you are impatient!”

“What the hell!”

Lao Zhang was not polite at all. He raised his hand and slapped Lu Yi to the ground, scolding: “If you dare to make Mr. Lu angry, even the King of Heaven will not be able to protect you today!”

“You…you dare to hit me?”

Lu Yi covered his burning face and shouted angrily: “Come here! Blow this garbage out!”

Hearing this, the security guards at Tianxiang Tower looked at each other, and no one dared to move.

The ruthless characters of the Qilin Gang are not something they can mess with.

“Are you so deaf? I’ll let you do it!”

Seeing no one responded, Lu Yi became furious. He slapped the security guards behind him twice and cursed: “I asked you to come here to maintain public order, not to eat here and wait to die. I order you to follow immediately.” They fought hard!”

“Lu, Boss Lu… these people are all disciples of the Qilin Gang, we can’t afford to offend them.” A security captain whispered.

“So what about the Qilin Gang? The people standing behind me are the Shangguan family!”

Lu Yi yelled fiercely: “As long as I make a phone call, I can immediately mobilize the army and destroy this bullshit Qilin Gang!”

“Shangguan’s house?”

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar around him.

No one expected that Lu Yi had such a deep background.

The Shangguan family is the top of the three, and its power is even stronger than that of the General’s family.

With such a behemoth backing him, no wonder he dares to be so arrogant.

“What the hell are you doing standing still? Take action now!”

Lu Yi yelled and cursed, and slapped the security captain on the face again to vent his anger.

“Damn it! Fight with them!”

The security captain gritted his teeth and immediately called a group of younger brothers, shouting and rushing towards the Qilin Gang disciples.

Anyway, with the support of the Shangguan family, they have nothing to fear.

Chapter 1159

“We’re going to fight, right?”

Looking at the security guards who rushed forward, Lao Zhang gave a cruel smile: “Brothers, I’ll give you three minutes to stretch your muscles!”

“okay!”

The Qilin Gang disciples immediately became excited, gearing up one by one, and faced him head-on.

Lao Zhang is the leader of the Hall of Evil, and the group of people under his command are all ruthless characters who came out of the dark prison.

It can be regarded as the most powerful elite of the entire Qilin gang.

Especially after Lu Chen’s special training, their strength has improved by leaps and bounds, and one can be equal to a hundred.

Not to mention facing a group of ordinary security guards, even if they go head-to-head with the big sects in the world, they are not weak at all.

Sure enough, as soon as the two waves of people came into contact, a judgment was made.

The disciples of the Qilin Gang’s Villainous Hall were able to crush all the security guards with ease.

In less than three minutes, security guards No. 20 and 30 were all lying on the ground, unable to move.

“Trash! They are all a bunch of trash!”

Seeing this scene, Lu Yi was furious.

I thought that the security guards I hired would be able to hold me up for a while, but I didn’t expect that it wouldn’t be enough if I met him face to face.

It’s so fucking rubbish.

“Continue to dismantle! Smash everything here!”

Lao Zhang was rude and ordered Qilin to help his disciples destroy their homes everywhere.

Of course, only the Tianxiang Building will be demolished, and innocent people will not be hurt.

“A bunch of ignorant people dare to cause trouble in my Tianxiang Building. I think you are really tired of living! Just wait for me!”

Lu Yi was so angry that he immediately took out his mobile phone and started to move reinforcements.

Lu Chen just watched quietly without stopping.

Let me reason with you, you have to be a rascal here.

So now, I’ll play a rogue with you.

“Lu Chen, is this going too far?”

At this time, Li Qingyao, who had been watching with cold eyes, suddenly spoke.

“What’s too much? Why didn’t I know?” Lu Chen shrugged.

“Tianxiang Tower belongs to Boss Lu. He is free to do business with whomever he wants. Although his words are a bit extreme, you should not ask people to cause trouble here, and you cannot afford the consequences.” Li Qingyao warned. road.

No matter right or wrong, those standing behind Lu Yi are the Shangguan family, and there is no one who can be offended by selling insurance, even with the backing of the Cao family.

“Director Li, what you said is a bit of a double standard, right?”

Concubine Cao Xuan chuckled softly: “Why didn’t you say anything when Lu was making all kinds of noises and bossing around just now? Oh, now that you see Lu can’t stand it anymore, you stand up to uphold justice and become a messenger of justice?”

When he didn’t lose his memory, he was just a little bit annoying. Why did he become even more annoying after losing his memory?

“I’m just telling the truth.”

Li Qingyao said coldly: “Boss Lu is backed by the Shangguan family. You can’t afford to offend him. If you stop in time, I can say a few good words for you to resolve this storm.”

“Thank you, Director Li, for your kindness, but no, we can solve it ourselves.” Concubine Cao Xuan refused.

Not to mention whether the other party has this ability, even if he does, she doesn’t appreciate it.

“Daughter, why are you helping them? They are seeking death, so just let them go!” Zhang Cuihua curled her lips.

“Yes, cousin, let’s just watch the show. Why are you meddling in other people’s business and causing trouble?” Tan Hong also persuaded her.

They were eager to see Lu Chen and others unlucky, and now that they finally had the opportunity, they were naturally unwilling to miss it.

“Do you really want to go against the officials?”

Li Qingyao looked at Lu Chen with piercing eyes, and asked a final question.

“I have sealed the Tianxiang Tower. If the Shangguan family insists on taking the stand, I will stay with them until the end.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“you……”

Li Qingyao frowned, a little annoyed.

Chapter 1160

Why does this guy look like a piece of wood?

I tried to persuade him with good words, and even offered to help, but the other party didn’t appreciate it at all.

“Hmph! Good words are hard to persuade, damn ghosts, daughter, just let them fend for themselves.” Zhang Cuihua folded her arms, as if she was watching a play.

“Cousin, you are good in everything, but you are too kind. These people want to compete with us, and you still want to help them. It is really unnecessary.” Tan Hong shook her head.

“That’s right, Qingyao, some people don’t suffer a little and never know the heights of heaven and earth!” Zhang Hongmei looked disdainful.

“Forget it, I don’t care about your business.”

Li Qingyao stepped aside with a cold face.

For some reason, when she saw Lu Chen rejecting her, she felt a kind of anger in her heart.

It was very strange and there were no symptoms at all.

What’s wrong with you?

It’s just a stranger who has just met a few times, as for being so caring?

“Boy! Miss Li gave you a chance to live, but you just don’t want it. You are so stupid. Wait for my reinforcements to arrive later, and you won’t have time to regret it!”

Lu Yi sneered, looking like an idiot.

It is a great honor and gift for Miss Li Qingyao to speak in person, which no one else can ask for.

The boy in front of him actually refused, he was digging his own grave!

“Huh! Let you be arrogant for a while longer, and you will look good to me soon!”

Liu Fang hid behind and was indignant, her eyes filled with hatred.

Lu Chen didn’t bother to answer, he greeted Concubine Cao Xuan and the others, and went back to the third room of Tianzi to take a seat.

Then, while drinking tea, he watched the disciples of the Qilin Gang crazily smashing up the Tianxiang Tower.

“Smash it! You just smash it! I will ask you to pay ten times and a hundred times later!” Lu Yi’s face was gloomy.

The anger in his chest was brewing little by little.

“Who dares to make trouble in Tianxiang Tower?!”

At this time, there was a shout.

A group of tall and thick men rushed in with a murderous look.

At the head were two young, well-dressed young men. On the left was a man in white, wearing sunglasses and holding a cigar in his mouth. He walked with an exaggerated splay and looked very arrogant.

There is a man in black on the right. He has muscles all over his body, a strong aura, and his eyes are like swords. He is very sharp. He is obviously not an ordinary person.

“Brother Xingwang! You are finally here!”

After seeing the man in white, Lu Yi’s eyes lit up and he quickly approached him.

You know, the man in front of you is the younger brother of General Huwei Shangguanhong, Shangguan Xingwang!

In the entire Shangguan family, that is a very important presence.

It was precisely because he relied on Shangguan to prosper that he was able to prosper here.

“I just heard you say on the phone that someone smashed up Tianxiang Tower. What happened?”

Shangguan Xingwang was holding a cigar in his mouth, looking like he was pulling.

“Brother Xingwang, it’s like this. There are a few scoundrels who want to go whoring here for free, and they even got into a struggle with Miss Li. I wanted to invite them out, but these scoundrels not only didn’t go out, but also called out a bunch of scoundrels. It’s really deceiving people to come and smash them!” Lu Yi began to complain.

“Huh? Did you tell me my name?” Shangguan Xingwang frowned slightly.

“Report it, they didn’t take you seriously at all, and threatened to teach you a lesson!” Lu Yi said.

“Fuck! Who is so bold that he doesn’t even give me face? Take me there and have a look!”

Shangguan Xingwang threw his cigar on the ground, looking very angry.

After so many years in the provincial capital, few people dared to challenge him.

“Brother Xingwang, it’s them!”

Lu Yi took two steps forward and pointed at Lu Chen who was sitting in the room.

Shangguan Xingwang followed the trend, his eyes lit up instantly: “Oh? It’s actually Hua Guliang?”

Chapter 1161

“Hua Guliang?”

Shangguan Xingwang’s words directly put Lu Yi on the line.

Although Lu Chen is a bit handsome, he is a big man no matter how he looks at it.

Why is it related to Hua Guliang?

Could it be that Shangguan Xingwang has any special hobbies?

Thinking of this, he couldn’t help but tighten his anus.

“Not bad, I didn’t expect that I would be so lucky today to meet such two Hua Guliang.”

Shangguan Xingwang rubbed his chin, his obscene eyes glanced back and forth at Concubine Cao Xuan and Zhao Hongying.

One is charming and charming, the other is cold and aloof.

Two stunning beauties with stunning looks, but completely different temperaments, just sat quietly.

It seems that the two most perfect works of art are waiting for him to appreciate, touch, and radiate deep love.

Compared to the two beautiful and perfect beauties in front of him, the young models and celebrities he used to play with were simply vulgar and unsightly.

Like this kind of top product, you can usually see one, and they are all very fragrant.

I didn’t expect to see two at the same time today, what an eye-opener!

No matter what, he has to have a good time today, a dragon and two phoenixes!

“Brother Xingwang, which two are you looking at?”

Lu Yi followed his line of sight and quickly reacted.

“if not?”

Shangguan Xingwang replied angrily, then straightened his tie, showed a smile that he thought was handsome, and walked over with his head held high: “Two beauties, may I ask your last name?”

“My surname is Lu, any advice?”

Lu Chen stood in front of him, completely covering Shangguan Xingwang’s wretched sight.

“None of your business? Did I ask you that?”

Shangguan Xingwang stared, very upset: “Where did you come from? How dare you block me? Do you know who I am? Do you know who my brother is?”

Damn, it’s really unlucky to be admiring beautiful women and suddenly a big man pops out.

“I don’t care who you are, and I don’t care who your brother is. You’d better put away those dirty thoughts, otherwise, don’t blame me for being rude.” Lu Chen said calmly.

“Hey! Who are you? How dare you talk to me like this?” Shangguan Xingwang took off his sunglasses, revealing his cross-eyed eyes.

“Brother Xingwang, he is the guy I just told you was causing trouble in Tianxiang Tower!” Lu Yi whispered in his ear.

“Oh…it turns out it’s your kid who’s causing trouble.”

Shangguan Xingwang looked up and down, and said domineeringly: “Boy, do you know who I am? I am the second young master of the Shangguan family, Shangguan Xingwang!

In this place, no one dares not to give me face. If you don’t want to be chopped into pieces and fed to the dogs, then kneel down in front of me immediately, kowtow and beg for mercy!

Then send your woman to my bed, and I will spare your life! ”

“What about the second young master of the Shangguan family? Is he very powerful? I don’t even pay attention to your brother Shangguan Hong, let alone you?” Lu Chen said expressionlessly.

“Hey! You’re so young, but your tone is so young!”

Shangguan Xingwang glared: “Who gave you the courage to be so crazy? Talking shamelessly in front of me will cost someone’s life!”

The Shangguan family is the top of the three. Except for the Murong family and the Huangfu family, they suppress almost everyone.

He knew basically all the young talents from the Murong family and the Huangfu family, and Lu Chen was obviously not one of them.

In other words, the kid in front of him has no background at all.

In fact, as long as he is not a member of the other two major families, he can be treated as a country chicken and a dog, and can be bullied and manipulated at will without any scruples.

“Brother Xingwang, stop talking nonsense to this guy, just arrest him and beat him up!” Lu Yi fanned the flames from the side.

“Yes, Brother Xingwang, this guy is so crazy. He simply doesn’t take you seriously. He should be taught a lesson!” Liu Fang echoed.

Chapter 1162

“Boy, I’ll give you another chance. Kneel down and kowtow immediately, surrender to me, and hand over to me the two beautiful women behind you. Otherwise, I will make you die an ugly death!” Shangguan Xingwang said with evil eyes. threatened.

How can a pretty girl have such a top-notch beauty?

Only a powerful person like him is qualified to enjoy such a beauty.

“I’ll give you a chance, get out of here right now, otherwise, I’ll break your legs!” Lu Chen said coldly.

“You are looking for death!”

Shangguan Xingwang was instantly furious. He raised his fist and smashed it into Lu Chen’s face.

As a disciple of the Shangguan family, although he was uneducated and incompetent, he was forced to practice some boxing and kicking skills since he was a child.

For no other reason than to show off to pick up girls.

“Don’t overestimate your own capabilities.”

Lu Chen snorted coldly, raised his hand and slapped Shangguan Xingwang directly to the ground.

I was so dizzy that I couldn’t even get up.

“ah?”

Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned.

No one expected that Lu Chen would dare to attack Shangguan Xingwang.

You know, that is the second young master of the Shangguan family, the younger brother of General Huwei Shangguanhong, and even the top young dignitary in the entire provincial capital!

Dare to beat such a big shot, is this guy desperate? !

“You…how dare you hit me?”

Shangguan Xingwang staggered up, and when he touched his nose, his hands were covered with blood. In an instant, his face became distorted: “You brat! You are dead! I will extract your menstruation and peel off your skin! I will kill you.” You dismembered! Not only you, but your two women, I want them to be my playthings! I want them to be my bitches!”

“boom!”

With a kick, Lu Chen kicked Shangguan Xingwang directly in the abdomen.

The latter screamed and spurted out a mouthful of blood on the spot. His whole body flew away like a cannonball, and then he hit the wall heavily, wailing incessantly.

“Are you all dead? Kill that kid for me!”

Shangguan Xingwang looked ferocious and roared repeatedly.

While talking, he coughed up two more mouthfuls of blood.

“Damn it! How dare you hit my young master? You are so tired of working!”

“Brothers! Kill him!”

After being slightly taken aback, the thugs of Shangguan’s family immediately drew their swords and charged forward.

“You are risking your life, right? We will accompany you!”

When the Qilin gang disciples saw it, they immediately surrounded and killed them without saying a word.

The two groups of men and horses quickly fought together.

Although the thugs of the Shangguan family are stronger than the security guards of the Tianxiang Building, they are still a lot worse than the masters of the Qilin Gang’s wicked hall.

As soon as the two hands clashed, the thugs of the Shangguan family were defeated and defeated.

“Thunderstorm! What the hell are you still watching? My people can’t stand it anymore! Don’t do anything!”

Shangguan Xingwang was furious and shouted at a muscular man in black.

“Brother Xingwang, don’t be impatient, the masters are often the last to appear, let’s see how I can turn the tide!”

The man in black gave a thunderous grin, and then like a tiger, he jumped into the crowd and started killing everyone.

His fists and feet are like thunder and lightning, swift and powerful, making him almost unstoppable wherever he goes.

Even the masters of the Hall of the Wicked can’t stand it for a while.

With the entry of the thunderstorm, the whole situation was instantly reversed!

Chapter 1163

Under the leadership of Lei Bao, the Shangguan family’s thugs began to fight back, but forced the Qilin Gang disciples to retreat continuously.

Lei Bao is both internal and external, and extremely powerful. Even the few innate warriors in the Hall of Evil are no match for him.

Its whole body is equivalent to a tank, it keeps pushing forward and no one can stop it.

“Okay! Good fight! Kill them for me!”

Seeing this scene, Shangguan Xingwang became energetic and roared crazily.

Fortunately, there was a thunderstorm nearby, otherwise I would have been in trouble today.

“Brother Yi, who is this person? He is so powerful?”

Liu Fang was surprised and happy, and couldn’t help but ask in a low voice.

“This person’s name is Lei Feng. He has just returned from further studies in Yanjing. He is very powerful. It is said that he is also an elite disciple of the Tianxiahui!” Lu Yi said with a look of awe.

“Tianxiahui? Is it the sect known as the strongest in Yanjing?” Liu Fang’s eyes widened.

There are three major forces in the Dragon Kingdom, namely Tianxiahui, Wu Gu Sect, and Sword Sect.

Each one is like a giant, and can even directly talk to state agencies.

And it also has certain privileges.

“That’s right!”

Lu Yi nodded heavily: “In fact, Lei Feng is not only a disciple of the Tianxiahui, but also the nephew of Lei Wanjun, the leader of Jiangnan Martial Arts! His cultivation is the true biography of the leader Lei!”

“What? Leader Lei’s nephew?!” Liu Fang was startled.

Although she was not a member of the martial arts world, she had heard of Lei Wanjun.

The leader of Jiangnan martial arts, the head of the five great masters.

It is also the most powerful existence in Jiangnan!

If you can get the true biography of such a big man, no wonder Lei Bao is so strong.

“Hehe… It seems that Lu Chen is going to be unlucky today!” Tan Hong curled her lips, gloating a little.

“Hmph! He deserves his death! How dare a boy who eats soft food be so crazy, he’s killing himself!” Zhang Cuihua folded her arms and stood by to watch the play.

“That’s right. If you dare to attack the second young master of an official family, you will have to pay a heavy price!” Zhang Hongmei said with a cold face.

Li Qingyao said nothing, just watched quietly.

For some reason, she felt indescribably nervous when she saw Lu Chen in danger.

Very strange.

“Kill, kill, kill! Kill them all!”

Seeing the thunderstorm sweeping across the audience, Shangguan laughed wildly and looked a little ferocious.

Not only did he want to tear Lu Chen into pieces, but he also wanted to play with those two proud women.

“Let me meet you!”

Seeing that the Qilin Gang disciples couldn’t resist, Lao Zhang finally made a move.

Just a little step away from him, his whole body leaped high like an eagle, and then he struck the thunderstorm in the crowd with one palm.

“court death!”

Lei Bao quickly noticed the abnormality, and directly made a move to look back at Wang Yue, and hit Lao Zhang hard with an extremely fast and violent punch.

“boom!”

Fists and palms collided.

A violent infuriating energy suddenly broke out.

Everyone within a radius of five meters was lifted away, and a clearing was cleared.

At the moment of impact, Lao Zhang did a backflip and landed floating on the ground.

As for the thunderstorm, he stepped back several steps and cracked the floor of the second floor, leaving several footprints.

“Boy, the strength is not bad.”

Lao Zhang raised his eyebrows with a rather surprised expression.

Chapter 1164

Judging from Lei Bao’s age, he is only in his early thirties, but now he has reached the innate perfection.

This kind of talent and strength, let alone Jiangnan, even in Yanjing, can be regarded as the best among the younger generation.

“Old guy, you’re not bad either.”

Lei Bao moved his numb arms and said with a grin: “There are not many people in the seven provinces of Jiangnan who can block my punch.”

“You are indeed very strong, but unfortunately, you are still a little too young.”

Lao Zhang shook his head and said: “If you leave now, you can avoid the pain of your flesh and blood, otherwise, I will no longer keep my hand.”

“Hehehe…Old man, do you really think you can beat me?”

Lei Bao tilted his head, clenched his fists, and sneered: “I was just warming up just now. If I really use my hands, I can beat you down in a minute!”

“Hmph! Arrogant!”

Lao Zhang’s face darkened: “Since you don’t know your own abilities, then I will teach you a lesson!”

As soon as he finished speaking, he kicked his steps, and his whole body shot out like an arrow from the string, hitting Lei Bao’s chest with a palm.

“Explosive punch!”

Lei Bao did not dodge, roared angrily, and punched out fiercely.

“puff!”

When the distance between the two sides was only half a meter, a large amount of white smoke suddenly spewed out from Thunderstorm’s sleeves.

Lao Zhang’s pupils shrank and he subconsciously closed his eyes to avoid it. However, he couldn’t hold back in time and was still sprayed all over his face by the smoke.

He stumbled back for a moment, feeling top-heavy and weak all over.

He thought the smoke was lime powder or something like that, so he closed his eyes to protect himself. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a drug, and it was a drug so powerful that even his true energy could not be blocked.

“Look at the fist!”

Taking advantage of Lao Zhang’s weakness, Lei Bao struck again and punched him in the abdomen.

“boom!”

With a muffled sound, Lao Zhang was beaten back several meters, his true energy was broken, his mouth and nose were bleeding, and he was on the verge of falling.

“You…you are so despicable!”

Lao Zhang wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, panting and sweating profusely.

“Hahaha… We never tire of deceit. As long as we can win, what does it matter if we use some tricks?”

Lei Bao laughed wildly: “You have lived for such a long time, don’t you even know that the world is dangerous and people’s hearts are unpredictable? You deserve to be unlucky!”

He didn’t have much confidence in the head-on confrontation, so he used the treasured Ten Fragrance Soft Powder.

Those below the level of Grandmaster will feel weak all over as soon as they are touched, unable to raise any inner energy.

“Beast! You are an upright person after all. Don’t you feel ashamed to use such despicable methods?” Lao Zhang said angrily.

“Shame? Humph… Winner or loser. If you lose, you lose. Why are you talking so much nonsense? Go to hell!”

Lei Bao snorted coldly, suddenly stepped forward and punched Lao Zhang in the chest again.

This punch was filled with turbulent energy and frightening power.

Before the fist arrived, the violent wind of the fist had already made Lao Zhang’s hair stand on end and his facial muscles twitched.

Without the energy to summon up, he couldn’t block this fierce punch at all.

“call out!”

At the critical moment, a silver needle suddenly shot out and hit Lei Bao’s fist.

“Um?”

Lei Bao trembled, retracted his offensive like an electric shock, then raised his head suddenly, met Lu Chen’s cold eyes, and shouted: “Boy, you dare to stop me?”

“You have already secured your chances of winning by using medicine to sneak attack, and now you want to kill them all, isn’t it appropriate?” Lu Chen said lightly.

“Hmph! I can kill whoever I want, it’s none of your business? If you dare not accept it, I will kill you too!” Thunderstorm threatened sharply.

“Kill me, you are not qualified enough.”

Lu Chen said with a cold face: “Besides, don’t blame me for not warning you. If you dare to mess around again, I will beat you to death. I will do what I say.”

Chapter 1165

“Kill me?”

Hearing this, Lei Bao was stunned for a moment, then laughed, as if he had heard some big joke.

The people around him were all joking, looking like idiots.

“Is this guy crazy? How dare you talk to Lei Bao like this? Aren’t you afraid of death?” Liu Fang looked stunned.

“Hmph! You’re such a reckless thing, provoking thunderstorms in public, you really don’t want to live long!” Lu Yi sneered.

Who is Thunderstorm?

The elite of Tianxiahui, and the true successor of Alliance Leader Lei, wouldn’t it be easy for such a genius to kill a pretty boy?

“Thunderstorm is one against a hundred, suppressing the whole audience. Who can stop such a person? Lu Chen is better off. Not only did he not take the opportunity to escape, but he also rushed to die. It is simply stupid!” Tan Hong shook his head, as if Look at the appearance of a dead person.

“Huh! Just because you know how to punch and kick, you are so arrogant and domineering. If you ask me, you deserve to die!” Zhang Cuihua folded her arms, gloating a little.

“Young people don’t know the heights of the world. Once they are beaten to a disability, they will know how powerful they are.” Zhang Hongmei said sarcastically.

The thunderstorm just killed everyone in all directions, it was unstoppable and everyone saw it.

If Lu Chen stepped forward to provoke him at this time, wouldn’t he be seeking death?

“Thunderstorm! How dare this guy look down on you? Kill him!”

Shangguan Xingwang hid behind him and kept shouting, with violent eyes.

I was kicked by Lu Chen just now, and I am still coughing up blood, and I feel extremely resentful.

“Boy, do you know what you are talking about?”

After laughing, Lei Bao suddenly turned cold: “I am an inner disciple of the Tianxiahui, and my behavior is perfect. Even this old guy is no match for me. Who the hell do you think you are?”

“I’m nothing, but it’s easy to kill you.” Lu Chen’s expression remained unchanged.

“Kill me? Humph…boy, do you really not know how to write the word death?” Lei Bao narrowed his eyes slightly.

“If you don’t believe it, you can try it.” Lu Chen raised his hand and waved.

“Okay! Since you like to seek death so much, then I will help you!”

Lei Bao became a little angry. He kicked his feet suddenly and pounced on him like a tiger.

His fists suddenly spread out, and after stretching to the limit, they suddenly struck together, like two big hammers, hitting Lu Chen’s chest and abdomen hard.

“boom!”

The sharp wind of the fist, the tearing air, made a loud bang.

This blow was enough to shatter a car.

“Hmph! Let’s see if you’re still alive now!”

Shangguan Xingwang grinned grinningly, with a look of death in his eyes.

“It’s a killing move. It seems that Lei Bao is really angry. This guy will definitely die!”

Both Lu Yi and Liu Fang showed gloating smiles.

“You deserve it! Let’s see if you dare to be so crazy!”

Zhang Cuihua and others looked on with cold eyes, adding insult to injury.

Facing the two big pendulums coming from left and right, Lu Chen didn’t change his face, instead of retreating, he stepped forward and avoided the smashing blow.

Then he suddenly raised his knee and pressed it hard against Lei Ba’s abdomen.

“Woo!”

Unable to reach the defense, the thunderstorm was bowed into shrimps, and his face was flushed red.

The whole person’s body rose into the air, his feet left the ground, and he lost his center of gravity.

After the blow, Lu Chen suddenly raised his leg, raised it above his head, and then struck Lei Bao’s shoulder like an axe.

“Boom!”

The thunderstorm that had just soared into the sky was immediately knocked down. He knelt heavily on the ground and made a crater.

The knee was covered in blood and flesh, the bones were broken, and he was completely disabled.

“you–”

Lei Bao just opened his mouth, and before he could say anything, a mouthful of blood spurted out.

The whole person was depressed and seriously injured.

“ah?”

Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned for a moment.

Everything happened so fast just now, in the blink of an eye.

Before they could see the situation clearly, Thunderstorm was beaten to the ground.

It really caught people off guard.

“How, how could this happen? Thunderstorm was defeated?”

Shangguan Xingwang’s eyes widened and he couldn’t believe it.

He knew exactly how strong Lei Bao was.

As an elite member of the Tianxiahui and Lei Wanjun’s nephew, he is second to none among the younger generation in terms of talent and strength.

Normally, Thunderstorm should easily crush Lu Chen, why did he get kneeled down?

Chapter 1166

“Fuck! Is this pretty boy so stupid? He’s not even a match for Thunderstorm?” Lu Yi was shocked.

“Am I right? A disciple of the Tianxiahui, who is so dignified, can’t even beat an unknown person?” Liu Fang was a little confused.

“What a waste! He looks so strong, but I didn’t expect him to be so vulnerable!” Zhang Cuihua frowned, very unhappy.

“Could this guy Lu Chen have used some dirty tricks?” Tan Hong and Zhang Hongmei looked at each other with suspicion.

The thunderstorm just now was so powerful that it was invincible and unstoppable.

They thought that Lu Chen would definitely lose, but they didn’t expect that it would be such a result.

Is Lu Chen too powerful? Or is it a thunderstorm embroidered pillow that looks good but is useless?

“How’s it going? Are you convinced?”

Lu Chen stepped on Lei Bao’s shoulder with one leg and asked condescendingly.

“You…who are you?”

Lei Bao gritted his teeth and tried to struggle to get up, but found that Lu Chen’s legs seemed to weigh ten thousand kilograms.

It was so hard that he couldn’t move, so he could only kneel on the ground.

“Don’t worry about who I am, I’m just asking you if you accept it?”

Lu Chen slowly exerted force on one leg and continued to apply pressure.

There was a “click” sound, and the floor under Lei Ba’s knees was crushed to pieces.

The knee, which was originally bloody, suddenly became even more miserable.

“I give in to your mother!”

Lei Bao roared angrily: “Do you know who I am? If you dare to hurt me, I guarantee that you will die without a burial place!”

“Oh, is it so?”

Lu Chen sneered and suddenly exerted force on his feet.

“boom!”

Lei Bao’s knees sank again, and he was so pressed that he couldn’t even lift his head.

I was sweating profusely, had difficulty breathing, and was coughing up blood.

“stop!”

At this time, Lu Yi suddenly shouted: “Boy! I warn you to release the thunderstorm quickly, otherwise you will be in disaster!”

“That’s right! Lei Bao is a disciple of the Tianxiahui. If you dare to mess around, you will definitely become the enemy of the Tianxiahui!” Liu Fang shouted.

“Tianxiahui?”

Hearing this, Lu Chen raised his eyebrows slightly and slowly retracted his legs.

For a moment, Thunderstorm seemed to have received an amnesty, and he kept breathing heavily.

“Hmph! You’re a smart kid!”

When Lu Yi saw this, he thought Lu Chen was afraid of the world’s rebellion, and couldn’t help but breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hehehe…”

At this time, Lei Bao, who was kneeling on the ground, suddenly laughed ferociously: “Boy! Aren’t you very good? Aren’t you very crazy and cool? Why don’t you dare to take action when you hear the name of Tianxiahui?”

As he said that, he stood up staggeringly, stretched out his fingers, and poked Lu Chen’s chest hard: “Come on, come on…don’t you want to touch me? Why the hell are you trying to do it again? I’ll borrow it How dare you do it?!”

“You’d better be satisfied if you can save your life and stop trying to provoke me.” Lu Chen warned coldly.

Although Tianxiahui is powerful, he may not be afraid.

“So what if I provoke you? Do you still dare to challenge Tianxiahui?”

Lei Bao continued to poke Lu Chen’s chest with his finger and said aggressively: “To tell you the truth, I am not only a disciple of Tianxiahui, but also the nephew of Lei Wanjun, the leader of the martial arts alliance!

I have strength, identity, background, and backing. How can you fight me with your special code?

I order you now to cut off your hands immediately, kneel on the ground, and kowtow to me to apologize!

Otherwise, not only will I want you to die, I will also let your relatives, friends, and your women all be buried with you! ”

“Did you hear that? Kneel down quickly and apologize!” Shangguan Xingwang shouted.

“Hmph! So what if you can fight? You have no power and no background. In the end, don’t you have to be bullied?”

“Who says it’s not the case? If the world will support Alliance Leader Lei, even if this guy has the courage, he won’t dare to do anything again.”

“If you don’t kneel, you will die. If you kneel, there is still a chance of survival. It depends on what he chooses.”

Everyone was whispering and looking at Lu Chen, their eyes were full of banter.

No matter how powerful a person is in boxing or kicking, he is still just a martial artist. He still has to bow before a truly powerful man.

This is reality, this is the gap that cannot be bridged.

A small character should have the consciousness of a small character.

“What did you just say? Are you Lei Wanjun’s nephew?” Lu Chen’s face gradually darkened.

“That’s right! Lei Wanjun is my uncle! How about it? Are you afraid? If you are afraid, kneel down to me…”

Before Lei Bao finished speaking, Lu Chen suddenly took action, grabbed his neck, lifted him up forcefully, and said coldly: “Since you have something to do with Lei Wanjun, then go to hell!”

As soon as the words fell, the fingers suddenly squeezed hard, and directly pinched the thunderstorm’s neck.

Chapter 1167

“Well……”

Lei Bao’s eyes widened and he couldn’t believe it.

Even to the point of death, he never expected that Lu Chen would actually dare to kill him.

If I had known earlier, I shouldn’t have acted like this.

However, there is no regret medicine in the world.

As his vitality disappeared, his pupils began to slowly expand and his consciousness gradually disappeared.

Lu Chen raised his hand and threw Lei Bao’s body out like a dead dog.

“boom!”

The body hit the wall hard and then fell to the ground, throwing up a large amount of dust.

For a moment, the whole place was dead silent.

Everyone was stunned, their eyes widened in disbelief.

No one expected that Lu Chen would dare to kill Lei Bao when he revealed his identity.

You know, Lei Bao is a disciple of the Tianxiahui and the nephew of the martial arts leader Lei Wanjun!

How dare this guy? ! !

“Dead…dead? This guy actually killed Thunderstorm?”

Shangguan Xingwang was confused and couldn’t believe it.

Lei Bao’s status is almost the same as his, and his future is even higher.

An unknown guy dared to kill Lei Bao, would he risk his life?

“Crazy, crazy! This kid is simply crazy!”

“Dare to kill even a thunderstorm? How audacious!”

“This guy not only offended the Tianxiahui, but also offended Alliance Leader Lei. From now on, no matter how big the world is, there will be no place for him!”

After a brief silence, the whole place was in an uproar.

Everyone looked at Lu Chen as if they were a madman.

If he wasn’t a madman, how could he kill Lei Ba in public? How dare you offend Tianxiahui and Lei Wanjun?

“Isn’t Lu Chen too cruel? Just kill him without any nonsense?” Tan Hong was inexplicably shocked.

“This guy is simply crazy! Fortunately, he won’t live long, and disaster will soon come!” Zhang Cuihua sneered.

She didn’t care whether Thunderstorm died or not.

But by killing Lei Bao, Lu Chen would be setting himself on fire and destroying himself.

She wanted to see this.

Not only did she hate Lu Chen, the main reason was that she was afraid that he would entangle her daughter.

With her daughter’s current status, her future husband could only be a relative of the emperor, or at worst, a prince or minister.

There is no way he is a martial artist.

She was afraid that her daughter would regain her memory and that she would be as stupid as before.

So for her, Lu Chen’s death was the best outcome.

“What the hell is this guy doing?”

Li Qingyao frowned, feeling a little irritated for no reason.

What upset her was not Lei Bao’s death, but that Lu Chen had killed someone and gotten into trouble.

Knowing that the other party has a lot of background, you still dare to act so boldly. Isn’t this stupid?

“You are really asking for death!” Lao Zhang shook his head.

It would be okay not to mention Lei Wanjun, but mentioning it would only add fuel to the fire.

Originally it was just a pain in the flesh, and I had to be tough here, but now it’s better, and my life is at stake.

“Seize Tianxiang Tower! All Shangguan’s family members are thrown out. Whoever dares to resist will be demolished!” Lu Chen’s face was cold, and his whole body was full of murderous aura.

Lei Wanjun deceived his master to destroy his ancestors, killed Huangfu Longteng, betrayed his trust, attacked and killed Huang Donghai, and snatched the Tianling Pearl, forcing Huang Yinyin to become a demon.

All kinds of despicable actions are simply outrageous to both humans and gods!

Now that he sees his nephew Lei Bao wreaking havoc here, if he doesn’t kill him, it will be hard to vent his hatred!

“Did you hear what Mr. Lu said? Beat these people up and drag them out!” Lao Zhang shouted.

“Destroy them!”

Chapter 1168

Without saying a word, the Qilin Gang disciples rushed forward one after another and began to clean up the mess.

Without Lei Bao’s leadership, the Shangguan family’s thugs were no match for the Qilin Gang, and they were all defeated in a short time.

“Boy! You are dead! You killed Lei Bao and beat my Shangguan family members. From now on, you will be the public enemy of both families! There is no place for you in the entire Jiangnan!”

Shangguan Xingwang roared with a ferocious expression, looking a little angry.

“Um?”

Lu Chen glanced at Shangguan Xingwang and began to approach slowly: “I almost forgot about you. What did you just say?”

“You…don’t come here!”

Seeing Lu Chen approaching, Shangguan Xingwang panicked instantly, and shouted with an inward look: “I’m warning you, my brother is Shangguan Hong, the mighty general, and the entire Shangguan family is standing behind me. If you dare to touch me, you will die!”

“Yeah?”

Lu Chen snorted coldly, suddenly took action, grabbed Shangguan Xingwang’s face, and then slammed his head against the wall with a bang, making a small crater.

Shangguan Xingwang felt dizzy and his mind went blank.

Blood flowed down the back of his head little by little.

“I won’t kill you today. Go back and tell your brother Shangguan Hong to stop making small moves in the future. If he dares to target the Cao family, I guarantee that I will tear down your Shangguan family!”

“Now, get out!”

Lu Chen grabbed Shangguan Xingwang’s head, raised his hand and shook it.

Shangguan Xingwang’s body, like a ball, was thrown several meters away in an instant, and then smashed through the window with a “pong”, and fell heavily outside Tianxiang Building.

Wailing for a while.

Seeing this scene, Lu Yi and Liu Fang were taken aback. They didn’t dare to say anything at the moment, and fled from Tianxiang Tower in embarrassment.

“Quick! Send brother Xingwang to the hospital quickly!”

After running out, Lu Yi and the two still didn’t forget the seriously injured Shangguan Xingwang, and immediately dragged him into the car, and then went straight to the hospital.

“Lu Chen, do you know that you have caused a catastrophe?”

Li Qingyao said abruptly: “You killed the thunderstorm, offended the Wumeng, and now you are calling the official’s house, are you really not afraid of death?”

“From the moment the conflict broke out between the two parties, the relationship was already forged. Even if I don’t kill Lei Bao and Shangguan Xingwang, they still won’t let me go.”

Lu Chen said calmly: “In this case, then I will simply teach them a profound lesson. I want them to be afraid; I want them to regret it; I want them to never dare to mess with me again.”

“You are too naive. What you do will only aggravate the conflict and make yourself more dangerous.” Li Qingyao frowned slightly.

“Everything has been done. There is no point in talking about it anymore. You are not afraid of wearing shoes when you are barefoot. If they really want to retaliate, the worst is possible.” Lu Chen said with an expressionless face.

“you……”

Li Qingyao is a little superior.

The guy in front of me is really stubborn and has no idea how serious the consequences will be.

Even if the fish is dead and the net is broken, there must be corresponding strength.

He knows how to punch and kick, knows a few gangsters, and with this little strength, how can he compete with the Martial Alliance? How to keep up with the official challenge?

Isn’t this a moth flying into a flame?

“Lu Chen, some things are not as simple as you think. If you don’t want to die, come to the Li Group to find me tomorrow. I have a way to save you.” Li Qingyao looked solemn.

“Thank you, Director Li, for your kindness, but no, I don’t like to owe favors.”

Lu Chen refused, then looked at Concubine Cao Xuan and Zhao Hongying: “Let’s go, let’s change places.”

“Um.”

Zhao Hongying nodded obediently.

“Director Li, I’m leaving.”

Concubine Cao Xuan smiled slightly, waved her hand, then took Lu Chen’s arm and walked away.

Seeing the intimate appearance of several people, Li Qingyao felt panicked and inexplicably unhappy.

“Daughter, why do you care about that guy? Isn’t this simply causing trouble for yourself?” Zhang Cuihua was a little suspicious.

“Yes, cousin, he is just a stranger whom he has met a few times. Why are you helping him?” Tan Hong looked strange.

“I don’t know, I just feel like I owe him something.” Li Qingyao said thoughtfully.

As soon as these words came out, Zhang Cuihua and others couldn’t help being startled.

In order to hide this matter, they spent a lot of energy.

If Li Qingyao really remembered something, it would be troublesome.

no! We must stop the two from contacting each other in the future, otherwise there will be endless trouble!

Chapter 1169

Night falls soon.

At this moment, it is located in the Jiangnan Wumeng headquarters.

A group of high-level officials from the Martial Alliance were surrounding Lei Bao’s corpse, pointing.

An hour ago, when Lei Bao’s body was carried back, the entire Martial Alliance was in uproar.

Countless top executives were summoned immediately.

You know, Lei Bao is not only an inner disciple of Tianxiahui, but also the nephew of Alliance Leader Lei.

Regardless of talent, strength, identity, or status, he is second to none in the entire martial arts alliance.

Many people even believe that Lei Bao is Lei Wanjun’s future successor.

As long as he survives for a few years, after Lei Wanjun abdicates, Lei Bao can become the new leader of the martial arts alliance!

The sudden death of such a talented and stunning person naturally caused a sensation in the entire martial arts alliance.

“Bao’er! Where is Bao’er?!”

At this time, a middle-aged man with a strong build and disheveled hair rushed in fiercely.

Wherever it passed, the crowd automatically moved out of the way, and those who moved slower were directly knocked away by the man.

This person is none other than the father of thunderstorms—Lei Qianzhong!

Lei Qianzhong rushed through the crowd and ran all the way to Lei Bao’s body.

When he lifted up the white cloth on the ground and saw that he was struck by lightning, he stood there blankly with disbelief on his face.

“Bao’er!!”

After being stunned for a few seconds, Lei Qianzhong suddenly wailed, threw himself directly on the corpse, and began to cry loudly.

After finally raising such an excellent son, he has not yet become famous, and has not yet ruled the world. Why did he die like this?

Lei Qianzhong was heartbroken and burst into tears.

After crying for a while, he suddenly raised his head and asked with a ferocious expression: “Who is it? Who killed my domestic violence? Who is such a big dog?!”

“According to the Wumeng investigation, Lu Chen should have killed Lei Bao.” A deacon reported.

“Lu——chen!”

Lei Qianzhong gritted his teeth and said with anger: “Come here! Get this beast named Lu Chen back to me. I will cut him into pieces with my own hands!”

“etc!”

The deacon was taken aback, and quickly told: “Elder Lei, please be safe and don’t be impatient, Lu Chen has a lot of background, so don’t be impulsive!”

“I don’t care what his background is, if he kills my son, he will have to pay the price!”

Lei Qianzhong grabbed the deacon’s collar and said viciously: “If you dare to stop me, I will kill you too!”

“Elder Lei, don’t get excited. I have no intention of stopping him. It’s just that Lu Chen is so powerful that ordinary warriors can’t do anything about it.” The deacon turned pale with fright.

The man in front of him is the elder brother of Leader Lei and the elder of the Martial League, so he naturally dare not offend him.

“Ordinary warriors can’t help it, so please invite the Law Enforcement Hall!” Lei Qianzhong said angrily.

“The Law Enforcement Hall is useless. Lu Chen is a young grandmaster. He once publicly defeated Venerable Ziyang. Only Alliance Leader Lei can suppress him!” the deacon explained quickly.

“What? Young Grandmaster?!”

Hearing this, Lei Qianzhong couldn’t help being stunned for a moment, half of his irritable emotions were suppressed.

Although he didn’t know Lu Chen, he had heard of the name of the young master.

As the champion of the Martial Arts Tournament, the genius grandmaster who beheaded Venerable Ziyang was known to everyone in Jiangnan.

Except for the five great masters who are at the top, no one can restrain the young master.

Fortunately, someone reminded him in time, otherwise, once he went to avenge himself, he might get himself involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.