An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2061

The appearance of the five people scared off many old people.
Although the remaining people did not flee in despair, they still looked shocked.
“Aren’t these the five evil ghosts of Yama Palace? Why are they here?”
“What? Five evil ghosts?! Are they those guys who like to eat human flesh and blood?!”

“Damn! I really didn’t look at the almanac when I went out today. Why did I encounter so many disasters?”
Everyone was whispering and wondering.
The five evil ghosts in the Yama Hall are notoriously vicious.
Rumor has it that these five guys are not only ruthless and will cut off their hands and feet if they disagree, but they also have a shocking special hobby.

That is to treat human flesh and blood as delicacies.
This alone is enough to make all forces in the world tremble with fear.
The most important thing is that the five evil ghosts are not only fierce, but also extremely powerful, and all of them possess unique skills.
Once upon a time, there were righteous people who formed a group to ambush the five evil ghosts in an attempt to eliminate harm for the people.
As a result, not only was it unsuccessful, but most of them were killed or injured.
Some people with poor mental qualities are even frightened crazy.
From then on, the reputation of the Five Evil Ghosts spread far and wide, and no one dared to offend them.
Moreover, wherever the five evil ghosts come, most people will flee for fear of being targeted and becoming their meal.
This is also the reason why some old rivers and lakes are like birds and beasts.
After all, who would provoke five powerful lunatics with a cannibalism habit?
“Senior brother! So you are here!”
After entering the restaurant, the five evil ghosts searched everywhere, and finally their eyes were fixed on Yan Buqi. They immediately surrounded him in a swarm, and then said hello with flattering smiles.
This expression and behavior made the people around me stunned for a while.
Aren’t they saying that the Five Evil Ghosts are extremely vicious? Why are you smiling so playfully now?
Aren’t they saying that the Five Evil Ghosts are extremely vicious? Why are you smiling so playfully now?
Also, what is the identity of that handsome young man? !

“Brother, why are you here? We have arranged a lakeside villa for you, with green mountains and flowing water, and beautiful scenery. Why live with these common people?” the fat man said with a smile.
Although the obese man looks short and fat, he is the leader of the five evil spirits, named Yan Jin.
The skinny man behind him is the second youngest, named Yan Mu.

The beautiful woman is the third child, named Yan Shui.
The ugly man is the fourth child, named Yan Huo.
The strong man with a body as tall as a mountain ranked fifth and was named Yan Tu.
When the five names are put together, they happen to be the five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.
“Hey! I’ve told you many times, don’t call me senior brother outside. Look at how the guests around you are scared by you. Those who don’t know think I am a villain who is colluding with you!” Yan Buqi said slightly. He frowned, looking very dissatisfied.
“Senior brother is a Bodhisattva with such a heart that he is reluctant to kill a chicken. How can he be a bad person?”
The obese man Yan Jin first smiled apologetically, then looked at Dustin fiercely, and said slyly: “If any bastard dares to insult your innocence, senior brother, I will cut him into pieces!”

Hearing this, Dustin just smiled contemptuously and didn’t take the other party seriously at all.
“Okay, okay, don’t shout and kill all day long. Our Yama Luodian has a different status now. No matter what we do, we must convince others with virtue. Do you understand?” Yan Buqi scolded.
“Understand, understand. Conquer others with virtue. Conquer others with virtue.” The fat man nodded and bowed, sweeping away the fierce look just now.
“Brother Dustin, let me introduce you.”
Yan Buqi raised his hand to guide the five people respectively, and said with a smile: “These five people are all disciples of the Yama Palace. The one who is as fat as a ball is called Yan Jin, the one who is as thin as a bamboo pole is called Yan Mu, the pretty girl is called Yan Shui, and the one who is ugly is called Yan Shui. The piggy one is called Yan Huo, and the silly big one is called Yan Tu. Even though they look weird, they are actually good people with kind hearts.”
“Good guy?”
Upon hearing this, the twins Chunhua Qiuyue’s eyes twitched.
Naturally, they have heard of the five evil ghosts of Yama Palace. If these five people are considered good people, then there will be no bad people in the world.

Chapter 2062

“Gold, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth, what a good name.” Dustin praised lightly.
He knew that Yan Buqi’s identity was not simple, but he didn’t expect that the other party was actually the senior brother of Five Ghosts.
“Brother Dustin has been praised too much, and it’s all done blindly.”
Yan Buqi smiled slightly, and with his fair and delicate face, he looked quite charming.
“Hey! What’s your level? Why do you sit at the same table as my senior brother?”

The ugly-looking Yan Huo suddenly slapped the table with an aggressive tone.

He hated men who were handsomer than him the most, especially pretty boys like Dustin. The more he looked at them, the more unhappy he became, and he wanted to take off their skin.
“Are you talking to me?” Dustin pointed at himself.
“Otherwise? Is there anyone else here?” Yan Huo raised his chin with contemptuous eyes.

“Yan Huo, right? Did you just eat shit? It smells so bad when you open your mouth. Can you please rinse your mouth? Stop being so disgusting.” Dustin reached out and slapped his nose, looking disgusted. appearance.
“Pfft!”
Hearing this, the beautiful Yan Shui laughed out loud.
This was the first time she saw someone dare to talk to her third brother like this.
“You are looking for death!”
Yan Huo was instantly furious. Without saying a word, he punched Dustin in the face.
“presumptuous!”
“Be bold!”
Before Dustin made a move, the twins Chun Hua Qiu Yun immediately moved.
I saw two women, one on the left and one on the right, raising their legs at the same time and kicking Yan Huo in the head.
The legs are as long as whips, tigers are like wind, and they are surprisingly strong.
“Um?”

Yan Huo frowned, not daring to raise his eyebrows. He immediately retracted his fists and put his arms in front of him to protect himself.
Yan Huo frowned, not daring to raise his eyebrows. He immediately retracted his fists and put his arms in front of him to protect himself.
“Bang! Bang!”
There were only two explosions, and Chunhua Qiuyue’s leg kicked Yan Huo’s arm firmly.
As a result, Yan Huo was not only fine, but Chunhua Qiuyue was shaken three steps in the leg.
Two against one, he still came up short, which is enough to prove Yan Huo’s strength.

“He’s quite capable, but it’s a pity that you haven’t seen enough!”

Yan Huo sneered, took out a handful of short hair from his waist, and struck Dustin suddenly.
This ax was not fatal, but it was enough to disfigure Dustin’s face.
“stop!”
Chunhua Qiuyue’s expression changed, and it was too late to stop her.
The sharp ax struck hard, with an arc of light.
Just when everyone thought they were going to see blood, Dustin simply raised his hand and used two chopsticks to easily clamp the ax that Yan Huoxia was chopping.
Even from beginning to end, Dustin didn’t even look at Yan Huo and just drank by himself.
“What?!”
Yan Huo’s expression changed, a bit unexpected.
He never dreamed that his ax, which was cutting iron like clay, would be blocked by two chopsticks.
The most terrifying thing was that when he tried to withdraw the axe, he found that he couldn’t move at all.
Those two ordinary chopsticks were like two iron pliers, clamping the ax tightly. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t break free.
This scene not only surprised Yan Huo.
The other four people were also overwhelmed with emotion.

Chapter 2063

“You actually blocked it with chopsticks?”
Yan Jin and the others frowned and their expressions became solemn.
They didn’t take Dustin seriously at first, thinking that he was not qualified to be friends with their senior brother Yan Buqi.
Now it seems that this guy in front of me is not simple.

Others don’t know, but they are very aware of Yan Huo’s strength. Ordinary innate warriors cannot get close to him.

As for the scene like this holding an ax with chopsticks, it is even more incredible.
It can be seen that Dustin is very powerful, at least far beyond Yan Huo.
“Let go!”
Seeing that he couldn’t break free, Yan Huo became furious. He took out an ax from his back again and struck Dustin hard on the head.
This ax is faster and more powerful, and the edge contained in it is enough to cut a person in two.
“Don’t overestimate your own capabilities.”
Dustin’s face turned cold, he flicked his fingertips, and the wine glass in his hand flew out instantly, hitting Yan Huo’s face accurately.
“Ah~!”
Yan Huo screamed and flew backwards three to four meters away, smashing a wine table and causing people to fall over.
The originally ugly face was now a bloody mess, his nose was smashed by a wine glass, and two of his teeth were missing, making him look even more terrifying.
“Third brother!”
“Third brother!”
The faces of Yan Jin and the other four people all changed, and they quickly stepped forward to help the person up.
The look in Dustin’s eyes was a little more fearful.
With just a wine glass, Yan Huo can be knocked to the ground. This is undoubtedly a crushing strength.

With just a wine glass, Yan Huo can be knocked to the ground. This is undoubtedly a crushing strength.
“F*ck! I’ll fight you!”
After Yan Huo got up, he became angry and knocked away a few people around him. He held an ax in both hands and rushed towards Dustin.
Naturally, it was unbearable to be humiliated like this by a pretty boy in public.
“stop!”
At this time, Yan Buqi suddenly stood up and slapped Yan Huo on the face.
“Snapped!”
The crisp slap directly stunned Yan Huo.
He looked at Yan Buqi blankly, somewhat unexpectedly.
“You are such a brave bitch!”
Yan Buqi shouted with a cold face: “Brother Dustin is my friend. If you dare to attack him, you just don’t give me face. If you dare to be presumptuous again, don’t blame me for being rude!”
Seeing the pretentious Yan Buqi, Dustin just smiled lightly and said nothing.
This pretty boy is still a bit sophisticated.
He had been silent just now, just wanting to use the hand of Yan Huo to test his own strength.
Now that he knew that Yan Huo couldn’t defeat him, he immediately ran out, pretending to be righteous and annihilating his relatives.

It’s really easy to be deceived if you don’t know the tricks.
“Brother, please calm down. The third child was just impulsive. Don’t argue with him.” Seeing that the situation was not going well, Yan Jin immediately tried to smooth things over with a smile.
“Why are you still standing there? Hurry up and apologize to Brother Dustin!” Yan Buqi kicked Yan Huo.

Yan Huo gritted his teeth and said nothing, his eyes always staring at Dustin fiercely.

Chapter 2064

“Hey! This guy is mute, right? See if I don’t slap you…”
Yan Buqi pretended to be angry and raised his hand to strike, but Yan Jin stopped him and begged for mercy: “Brother! If you have something to say, the third child is miserable enough. Look at him, his face is covered with blood.”
“What’s wrong with his face being covered in blood? It’s all his own fault!”

Yan Buqi pushed Yan Jin away and shouted: “If he doesn’t apologize to Brother Dustin today, I will break his legs!”

“Okay, okay, that’s it. We still need to eat.” Dustin spoke at the right time to stop the farce.
Although he was acting, Yan Buqi gave him some face, and he didn’t bother to care about it.
“Brother Dustin, you really have a lot of them, I admire you.”
Yan Buqi first clasped his fists, then looked at Yan Jin and the other five, and said coldly: “You five, get out of here, don’t interfere with my drinking with Brother Dustin!”

“Senior brother, we were ordered to come this time…” Yan Jin hesitated.
“I know what to do, I don’t need you to remind me, get out!” Yan Buqi glanced coldly.
Yan Jin was so frightened that he shrank his neck and did not dare to say any more. He immediately asked a few people to leave.
“Brother! That boy hurt the third child like this, can we just tolerate it?”
As soon as he left the restaurant, the thin Yan Mu spoke angrily.
Only the five ghosts of Yama Palace have always bullied people, and no one has ever dared to poop or urinate on their heads.
If Yan Buqi hadn’t stopped him just now, he would have let Dustin taste the power of his heart-breaking hand!
“This person has such strength at a young age and must have an extraordinary background. We must focus on the mission and not create extraneous matters for the time being. It will not be too late to regain the position after the martial arts competition.” Yan Jin behaved very calmly.
Hearing this, the other people could only nod.
As disciples of Yama Hall, they naturally understand that their mission is the most important thing.
If this mission fails, let alone revenge, it will be a question of whether they are still alive.
At this moment, in Zui Chunfeng Restaurant.
At this moment, in Zui Chunfeng Restaurant.
“Brother Dustin, I made you laugh. These junior brothers of mine are all rough people. They were offended just now. I will apologize to you on their behalf.” Yan Buqi smiled ashamedly.

“Master Yan is a sensible person. If you hadn’t stopped him in time, I would have been bloodied today.” Dustin said with a half-smile.
“Brother Dustin has incredible skills. How can I, my junior fellow apprentices, be your match? Come on, I offer you this glass of wine as an apology!”
Yan Buqi picked up the wine glass and drank it all in one gulp.

After drinking the strong wine, Yan Buqi’s originally fair and enchanting face soon became rosy, making him look particularly stunning and alluring.
Dustin’s brows trembled, and a strange feeling arose in his heart.
Damn, this pretty boy is even prettier than a woman, and his every move and smile can be described as charming.
If you don’t have enough concentration, it’s really easy to get bent.

“Brother Dustin, if you are going to participate in the martial arts tournament this time, there are a few people you have to pay close attention to.”
After a glass of wine, Yan Buqi got down to business.
“Oh? Which people?” dahlia asked.
“This martial arts competition held in Longhu Mountain has an age limit. No one over forty years old is allowed to participate, so those veteran masters don’t have to worry. Our real rivals are those on the Prodigy List.”
Yan Buqi said with a serious face: “The people who can enter the list of geniuses are not only talented, but also have amazing strength. Every one of them is a peerless genius. Especially this year’s list of geniuses, it is like a fight between gods and gods. A man with unique skills!
For example, Lin Yuan, who is ranked tenth on the list of geniuses, has superb spear skills. He once defeated three martial arts masters overseas with one against three!
There is also Tang Xin, who is ranked ninth on the list of geniuses. He is a genius that has not been produced in the Tang Sect for a hundred years. He has mastered various hidden weapons at the age of eight. At only twenty years old, he has broken through the realm of master and was awarded the Heavy Rain Pear Blossom Needle. That is a A magical weapon that can break the Gang Qi and kill the Grand Master!
As for Kuang Lang, who is ranked eighth on the list of geniuses, there is no need to mention it. There are rumors that he is a murderous demon who never blinks an eye. As soon as he entered the world, he single-handedly destroyed three major sects in the north and killed three masters in a row. , it can be said to be a fierce reputation!
We must pay close attention to these three people and be cautious.
Because I have received news that the three of them have appeared near Longhu Mountain, obviously going to participate in the martial arts competition! “

Chapter 2065

“It seems that the noise in this martial arts tournament is indeed quite big.”
After listening to Yan Buqi’s words, Dustin couldn’t help but nodded thoughtfully.
His main mission when he came to Longhu Mountain this time was to investigate the Qi of Longyuan.
Secondly, it is to gain knowledge and experience, the so-called secret treasure of the Heavenly Master.

Therefore, without affecting the mission, he indeed planned to participate in this martial arts competition and meet the heroes from all sides.
“It’s normal to have a lot of movement. If nothing else, just the three words Zhang Xuanji are enough to attract the world’s masters to gather together!” Yan Buqi sighed.
As a god-like figure, recognized as number one in the world, Zhang Xuanji’s influence far exceeds that of the king of a country.
If such a being launches a martial arts competition, not only the world will be shaken, but even the temples will be trembling with fear.

“Mr. Yan, apart from the three you just mentioned, are there anyone else who needs to focus on?” Dustin suddenly asked.
“Of course there is.”
Yan Buqi nodded: “Actually, all the people on the list of geniuses are the favorites to win this martial arts competition. However, I am not sure yet, who will come and who will not come. After all, the competition is far away. There are still three days left for the competition, and no one knows what will happen during this period.”
At this time, Yan Buqi seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly said: “Oh, by the way, there is another person in Longhu Mountain who deserves special attention!”
“Who?” Dustin was quite curious.
“Have you ever heard of Zhang Yuzhen?” Yan Buqi smiled half-heartedly.
“I have heard that Zhang Yuzhen is a close disciple of the old Celestial Master Zhang Xuanji. He was only selected as the successor of the Celestial Master two years ago. However, this person has always been low-key and unobtrusive. There are few rumors in the world. I also see it. Only after reading the world-shaking list did I know that there was such a number one person as Zhang Yuzhen.” Dustin said matter-of-factly.
Zhang Yuzhen is at the top of the latest shocking list.
And he is still a well-deserved dark horse.

And he is still a well-deserved dark horse.
Obviously without any brilliant achievements, just because of his identity as the heir of Longhu Mountain Celestial Master, he is ranked on the world-shaking list.
It is enough to prove that it is extraordinary.
“It seems that Brother Dustin is also a well-informed person.”
Yan Buqi smiled slightly: “You are right, Zhang Yuzhen is indeed the heir to the Heavenly Master, and his ranking on the world-shattering list has risen to fifth place, second only to the leader of the Wu Gu Sect, Mo Hentian. Of course, this is just a secret. Ge’s calculation is not absolutely accurate, maybe Zhang Yu is really more powerful than Mo Hentian.”
“You mean, Zhang Yuzhen will also participate in this martial arts competition?” Dustin narrowed his eyes slightly.

If even Zhang Yuzhen participated in the competition, then the rest of the people would be complete foils.
“That’s not the case.”
Yan Buqi shook his head: “As I said before, this martial arts competition has an age limit. People over forty are not allowed to participate. And Zhang Yuzhen is over forty, so naturally he will not be shameless to compete with the juniors.”
“It’s not Zhang Yuzhen, then why are you talking so much?” Dustin was speechless.
After laying the groundwork for so long, it turns out that Zhang Yuzhen is not participating. Isn’t it all nonsense?
“Although Zhang Yuzhen can’t compete, he has a gifted son named Zhang Yiqing.”

Yan Buqi continued to speak: “It is rumored that this son became a master at the age of seventeen. He has already mastered the Taoism of the Celestial Master, especially the golden light spell and the thunder method. He has practiced it to the point of perfection. Among his peers in the entire Longhu Mountain, no one can do it. It’s so amazing that even the Heavenly Master is full of praise for it.”
“Zhang Yiqing? This name is a bit unfamiliar.” Dustin touched his chin.
“Zhang Yiqing is only eighteen years old this year. He has hidden it deeper than his father Zhang Yuzhen. Although he is not on the list of geniuses, I feel that his true strength is by no means weaker than Lin Yuan, Tang Xin, and Kuang Lang!” Yan Buqi! He said with a serious look.
“Yeah?”

Chapter 2066

Dustin said meaningfully: “I didn’t expect Mr. Yan to know so much. In my opinion, you seem to be no worse than Zhang Yiqing.”
Yan Buqi actually knew the secret of Longhu Mountain so clearly, which proved that the other party was not simple.
“Brother Dustin is overrated. I just like to join in the fun and inquire about gossip. In fact, I have no real ability.”
Yan Buqi smiled modestly: “Of course, if Brother Dustin is interested in participating in the martial arts competition, then I will definitely try my best to help you win the championship!”

“Young Master Yan, you must think too highly of me. I came to participate in the martial arts competition just to see the world. I don’t dare to think about winning the championship. Besides, with my meager ability, how can I fight with those talented people?” Dustin said calmly.
“Brother Dustin is no more modest than himself. I’ve always judged people very accurately.”
Yan Buqi said with a half-smile: “Brother Dustin has a dignified appearance and extraordinary demeanor. Even from a long distance away, I can feel the aura of a king. Although I don’t know Brother Lu’s identity, I can be sure that Brother Dustin is absolutely Not from the pool!”
“I didn’t expect Mr. Yan to be so confident in me. I’m really flattered!”

Dustin shook his head and smiled: “It’s a pity that I come from an ordinary background and have low abilities. I’m afraid I will disappoint Mr. Yan.”
“It doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter. Golden scales are just things in the pond. They turn into dragons when encountering storms. Even if Brother Dustin is not well-known now, I believe that one day he will be able to soar into the sky!” Yan Buqi was full of confidence and looked like me. Believe in your appearance.
Dustin was calm on the surface, but he was very confused in his heart.

What’s going on with this pretty boy?
It’s obviously just the first time we met, so why do we act like we’ve known each other for many years?
Could it be that his identity has been revealed?
It shouldn’t be!
Before coming to Longhu Mountain, he had already disguised himself, and even acquaintances might not recognize him if they saw him.
He really didn’t understand, where did the other party get the confidence?
He really didn’t understand, where did the other party get the confidence?
While they were chatting, a group of muscular men suddenly walked into the restaurant in a hurry.

This group of people were all naked from the waist up, exposing their flesh, and had a huge butcher’s knife on their waists.
It looks ferocious and very difficult to mess with.
“Hey! Where did this little beauty come from to be so handsome?”
“Come! Let me take a closer look!”
After the group of strong men entered the door, their attention was quickly attracted by the naturally beautiful Yan Buqi.
Each one’s eyes were shining and they showed lewd smiles, like hungry wolves seeing fat.

One of the leaders, a bearded man, stretched out his fingers lightly and lifted Yan Buqi’s chin.
That delicate and perfect little face almost made the bearded man drool.
“Tsk, tsk, tsk! What a pretty little beauty! In all my years of living, this is the first time I’ve seen such an alluring face. It’s amazing!” The strong man with a beard clicked his tongue in amazement.
The rest of the people were also making fun of them, making them feel itchy.
“…”
Seeing Yan Buqi surrounded by a group of strong men, Dustin couldn’t help laughing.
Sure enough, being beautiful is not a good thing, especially if you are a boy.

Chapter 2067

As the saying goes, beauty brings disaster.
Although Yan Buqi is a man, he has a foxy face that is more beautiful than a woman.
When you go out, you will inevitably attract attention.
Especially now, when you meet some gangsters, you will inevitably be teased.

Dustin just pretended not to see it and drank by himself.
“Little beauty, what’s the point of drinking with this soft-footed shrimp here? Why don’t you have a few drinks with your brothers? My brothers promise to make you as happy as a god!”
The bearded man lifted Yan Buqi’s chin with his fingers, a lewd smile on his face.

“I advise you to spread your hooves, otherwise don’t blame me for being rude!”

Yan Buqi frowned slightly, his pretty face turned cold.
With his appearance, he often encounters men and women who strike up a conversation like this.
But chatting up is a chatting up, and such blatant flirting is very rare.
“Hey! Is the little beauty angry?”
The bearded man rubbed his chin and said jokingly: “I have to say, you look more and more attractive when you are angry. It is pleasing to the eye no matter how you look at it.”
As soon as these words came out, everyone burst into laughter.
Dustin ‘s mouth twitched, feeling that the big guy in front of him was quite seductive.
I just don’t know what the other party’s reaction would be if they saw that Yan Buqi was behind the man?
“I’ll count to three, if you don’t get out of here, I’ll chop you up!” Yan Buqi said coldly.
“Chop us? Hahaha…”
Hearing this, the bearded man couldn’t help laughing: “You can’t tell, the little beauty is quite fierce. Otherwise, let’s get a room upstairs and I’ll let you chop it slowly in the room. How about that?”
“That’s right, there are plenty of rooms upstairs. We brothers can wait in line for you!” the others joked.
“three……”
Yan Buqi was too lazy to talk nonsense and started counting down directly.
“Little beauty, stop struggling and go straight upstairs. Don’t worry, brother, I promise I will love you well.” The bearded man grinned, showing his big yellow teeth.
“two……”

Yan Buqi still had a cold face.
Yan Buqi still had a cold face.
“If you don’t want to, then I will have to carry you upstairs myself.”
After the bearded man finished speaking, he was about to get started.
Yan Buqi frowned, and just when he was about to take action, an angry shout suddenly sounded at the door.
“stop!”
Along with the shouts, three men and women with luxurious accessories and extraordinary bearing walked in quickly.
The leader is a tall, beautiful woman in Tsing Yi.
On his left side, followed by a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl in red with a bun on her head.
To his right was a tall, handsome young man in blue.
The three of them carried swords and had noble temperaments. They were obviously not ordinary warriors.
“You are so brave. You actually dare to molest a decent woman in broad daylight. You are so lawless!” The young man in blue was the first to speak angrily.
Especially when his eyes glanced at Yan Buqi Juemei’s face, he felt a strong desire to protect her and was ready to stage a hero’s rescue of the beauty.
“Where does this little brat dare to interfere in my uncle’s business?”
The bearded man turned around with a somewhat evil look in his eyes.
“Brother, two more beauties have arrived. It seems that the brothers are in good luck today!”
A group of strong men smiled evilly and looked greedily at the woman in green and red. They did not take the young man in blue seriously at all.

The stunning beauty in front of the table is their elder brother’s prey, so the woman in green and red are their trophies.
Although the two girls are slightly inferior in appearance, fortunately, they have good figures, with bulging front and back. If they get into bed, they will definitely be delicious.
“A bunch of shameless people! I, Xu Yang, must teach you a lesson today!”

The brawny men’s wanton teasing instantly angered the young man in blue, Xu Yang.
Without saying a word, he just drew his sword and stabbed.
Xu Yang’s sword is very fast and his attacks are very powerful.
As soon as the sword edge came out, there was a faint sound of dragons roaring and tigers roaring, and the power was astonishing.
“court death!”

Chapter 2068

Seeing Xu Yang take action, two muscular and round-waisted men immediately jumped out from behind the bearded man.
The weapons used by both of them were large butcher knives.
The knife also has a strong smell of blood and an imperceptible evil aura, which is the effect of the blade drinking blood all year round.

In the world of martial arts, this is called nourishing the sword with blood.

It’s a pity that the swords raised by the two have just started and have not developed the momentum they deserve.
“Qiang! Qiang! Qiang!”
Xu Yang was the first to draw his sword, one against two, and soon he was fighting with two sturdy men.
The two burly men wielded their swords very fiercely, showing more than enough strength but not enough dexterity.

From move to move, his movements were a little clumsy.
On the other hand, Xu Yang was obviously taught by famous teachers and had considerable practical experience.
Whether it is speed, strength, or skills, they have all reached a very high level, which can be said to be an all-round development.
As soon as the three of them fought, Xu Yang knocked down the two sturdy men to the ground in no more than ten moves.
And they clearly stabbed a bloody hole in their legs as punishment.
“Hmph! With this little strength, you still dare to act like a hooligan? You are really overestimating your capabilities!”
Xu Yang pointed his sword diagonally and shouted majestically: “Get out of here quickly, otherwise don’t blame me for being ruthless with my sword!”
“Good! Good fight!”
Seeing Xu Yang’s victory, many spectators around him applauded.
Although they don’t have the courage to act bravely, it’s okay to give them a round of applause and support.

“Boy! I can’t tell you have some ability. No wonder you dare to meddle in your own business here.”
The bearded man narrowed his eyes, slowly pulled out his pig-killing knife from his waist, and said slyly: “It’s a pity that you kicked the iron plate today. If you dare to mess with our pig-killing gang, you will die. One piece!”
“I’ve never heard of a pig-killing gang or a cow-killing gang!” Xu Yang looked arrogant.

“Hehehe… It doesn’t matter. After I drain your blood, you will know why we called the Pig Killing Gang!”
The bearded man laughed ferociously, stopped talking nonsense, and took action directly.
With a kick of his feet, he jumped out like a tiger, and the butcher knife in his hand turned into a streak of blood-colored light and slashed hard at Xu Yang.
Unlike the two younger brothers before him, the bearded man’s butcher’s knife was particularly full of evil aura.
Unlike the two younger brothers before him, the bearded man’s butcher’s knife was particularly full of evil aura.
Wherever the blade passed, there was an ear-piercing scream.
“So fast!”
Xu Yang’s pupils shrank and he didn’t dare to enlarge his eyes. He immediately raised his sword to block his chest.
“Qiang!”
Just listen to a soft cry, accompanied by sparks flying.
The bearded man’s butcher’s knife hit Xu Yang’s sword hard.
The huge force directly knocked Xu Yang back several meters.
“Come and die!”
The bearded man took advantage of the situation and pursued Xu Yang. When Xu Yang was unsteady, he struck down hard with the butcher’s knife.
Xu Yang reluctantly raised his sword to block.
“Qiang!”
There was another sound of gold and iron clashing.
The bearded man’s butcher’s knife struck Xu Yang’s sword again.
Xu Yang only felt his wrist go numb. The sword that passed over his head was bounced back and pressed heavily on his shoulder.
“Kneel down!”
The bearded man roared angrily, and the strength of the butcher’s knife on the sword increased again.
The powerful zhenqi kept impacting Xu Yang.
“Boom!”
Xu Yang was overwhelmed, his knees weakened, and he knelt down on the spot.
His entire body was so overwhelmed by the powerful strength of the bearded man that he could not even straighten his waist.
He looked extremely embarrassed and no longer looked as majestic as before.
This scene made everyone fearful.
No one expected that Xu Yang, who was unstoppable just now, would be restrained by the bearded man in the blink of an eye.

Chapter 2069

“Ah~!”
Xu Yang gritted his teeth, veins popped out on his face, and a low roar came from his throat.
He put his hands against the sword and tried with all his strength to push the butcher’s knife away from his shoulder.
However, no matter how hard he struggled, the butcher’s knife pressed against the sword showed no sign of giving in.

Instead, the force on the knife became heavier and heavier, so much so that his knees directly pressed cracks into the floor.
“Hmph! With such little ability, you still dare to challenge my pig-killing gang. You are really overestimating your capabilities!” The bearded man sneered.
“Brother is awesome!”
“Brother is mighty!”
When the other boys saw it, they couldn’t help but cheer.
Their Pig Killing Gang is a big and respectable gang in the north, how can they be provoked by some little shrimps?
“Boy! Daring to save a beauty in front of me is the worst decision you have ever made in your life. Today I will pick on your hamstrings and teach you a profound lesson!”
The bearded man laughed ferociously, and the butcher’s knife turned sharply and quickly slashed towards Xu Yang’s wrist.
“Qiang!”
Seeing that Xu Yang’s hand tendons were about to be severed, a green sword suddenly stretched out, just blocking the slashing butcher’s knife.
“Um?”
The bearded man frowned and looked up.
He saw the woman in green, holding a sword and looking at him coldly.
“Senior sister?!”
Xu Yang looked happy and finally breathed a sigh of relief.
His right hand was almost useless, but fortunately the senior sister provided timely support.
“Little girl, do you want to meddle in other people’s business?” The bearded man smiled evilly.

“If you dare to hurt my junior brother, I won’t spare you today.” The woman in green said coldly.

“You’re right! Scum like you, everyone will be punished!”
Another girl in red drew her sword and shouted softly: “Senior sister, I’m here to help you eliminate harm for the people!”
“No need, you and Junior Brother Xu are staying by the side. I am enough to deal with them.” The woman in green looked silent.
“No need, you and Junior Brother Xu are staying by the side. I am enough to deal with them.” The woman in green looked silent.

“Hey! So confident?”
The bearded man smiled wretchedly: “Girl, with your weak little body, I’m afraid you can’t stop my brother’s knife. How about we throw down our weapons and go to the bed to swipe?”
As soon as these words came out, everyone in the Shazhu Gang laughed.
A pair of evil eyes kept looking at the woman in green and making various comments.
“If you are stubborn, I will do justice for heaven today!”
The woman in Tsing Yi had a cold face and stopped talking nonsense. With a flick of her wrist, the long sword deflected the butcher’s knife with skill, and then stabbed out suddenly, heading straight for the chest and abdomen of the bearded man.
This sword is incredibly fast and silent, with hidden murderous intent.
Compared with Xu Yang’s swordsmanship, it is obviously a higher level.
“Well done!”
The bearded man was not afraid at all. The huge butcher knife made a half circle in the air and cut horizontally towards the sword of the woman in green.
“Qiang!”
The butcher’s knife collided with the sword and made a soft sound.
Everyone thought that the bearded man was incredibly powerful and would definitely have the upper hand in a head-to-head fight.
However, the fact is that the bearded butcher knife did not shake the sword of the woman in green.
On the contrary, at the moment when the two sides collided, the sword of the woman in green quickly spread forward along the butcher’s knife like a spiritual snake.

And at an extremely fast speed, he cut a deep wound on the bearded man’s arm, and blood quickly poured out.
The bearded man grunted, and under the sting, he took several steps back, trying to distance himself.
However, the woman in green didn’t give this chance at all. She stepped forward and rushed forward in an instant, stabbing the bearded man with her long sword again.
The bearded man immediately raised his butcher knife and tried to block it.

As a result, the woman in green flicked her wrist, and the long sword deflected the butcher’s knife, accurately stabbing into the bearded man’s shoulder.
“What?!”
The bearded man’s complexion changed and he backed away again.
The woman in green continued to pursue the victory, waving her sword continuously and striking out.

Chapter 2070

Every time he drew his sword, it would leave a bloody wound on the bearded man.
In just a few breaths, the bearded man had been stabbed more than a dozen times and was defenseless.
The strong man with the beard is very powerful, but the woman in green is completely overwhelmed in terms of skills.

His superb swordsmanship is dazzling and frightening.
“Ah~!”
The bearded man screamed.
The tendons of his hands and feet had been severed, and his whole body was paralyzed on the ground, like a puddle of mud.
His body was dripping with blood and scarred. Although it was not fatal, he was already a disabled person.
“Brother!”
Seeing the bearded man falling to the ground, the disciples of the Killing Pig Gang were shocked and angry.
They really didn’t expect that the eldest brother, who was always majestic and unstoppable, would be tortured like this.
“Damn it! You dare to hurt our eldest brother? You are really looking for death!”
“Brothers! Fight with this bitch!”
A group of pig-killing gang disciples roared angrily, pulled out their knives one after another, and attacked the woman in green savagely.
“Moths fly to the flame!”
The woman in green snorted coldly, without mercy, she directly raised her sword and charged into the crowd.
In less than a moment, all the disciples of the Pig Killing Gang fell to the ground screaming.
Some people had their hands broken off, some people had their legs broken off, and blood splattered everywhere.
“Senior sister is good at swordsmanship!”
Seeing this scene, the woman in red couldn’t help but cheered.
“Hmph! A group of hooligans dare to challenge our Sword Sect. They really don’t know how to live or die!” Xu Yang spat on the ground.
“Wha…what? Are you disciples of the Sword Sect?!”
Hearing this, the faces of everyone in the Killing Pig Gang changed drastically, and their eyes were filled with fear.
Jian Zong is one of the three major sects in Jianghu, and is as famous as Tianxiahui and Wu Gu Sect.
Although the number of Sword Sect disciples is very small, all of them are outstanding among the people.
Although the number of Sword Sect disciples is very small, all of them are outstanding among the people.

Especially Hong Juding of the Sword Sect, at such a young age, he not only topped the list of geniuses, but also entered the world-shattering list, becoming the tenth most powerful person in the world.
Among the top ten in the world-shattering list, the Sword Sect occupies two spots. It can be said that it dominates the others and becomes the leader of the three major sects.
They really didn’t expect to meet the disciples of the Sword Sect here.

If they had known that this was the case, they would not have dared to be so presumptuous even if they had a hundred courages.
“What? Are you afraid now? Weren’t you very crazy just now? Let me see if you become more crazy?”
Xu Yang stepped forward, stepped on the chest of the bearded man, and shouted condescendingly.
“It’s wrong, it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong, we don’t dare to do it anymore, please ask a few heroes to let us live!”

The bearded man panicked and quickly begged for mercy with a mournful face.
“Don’t let me see you again, get out of here!”
The woman in green said coldly.
“Yes, yes! Let’s get out now!”
The bearded man nodded repeatedly, quickly called to his younger brothers, and carried him out.
In a short time, the entire pig-killing gang escaped without a trace.
“Senior sister, they are all scoundrels in the martial arts world, and you let them go so easily?” The woman in red was a little puzzled.
“They are all useless. They won’t be able to make any big waves in the future. It doesn’t matter if they spare their lives.” The woman in green said calmly.

There is no deep hatred, but there is no need to kill them all.
“Thank you, Heroine, for coming to the rescue. I’m really grateful.”
Seeing that the matter was settled, Yan Buqi immediately stood up and saluted.
“It’s a small effort, nothing worth mentioning.” The woman in green shook her head slightly.
“Sister, you are so beautiful. You must be careful when you go out in the future.” The woman in red smiled sweetly.
“Girl, are you not injured? I am proficient in medical skills, do you want me to show you?”

Xu Yang stepped forward and showed a gentle smile, looking like a warm man.
Hearing this, Yan Buqi twitched the corner of his mouth and said with a strange expression: “I am a man.”

Chapter 2071

“ah?!”
Yan Buqi’s words immediately made several people stand on the spot, and they didn’t even react for a while.
Especially the attentive Xu Yang, whose smile was stiff, his eyes widened, and his hands raised in the air, a little at a loss.
How can it be?
Could it be that the target of his heroic rescue of “Beauty”… was a man?
“M-Male? You…are you kidding?”
The girl in red looked Yan Buqi up and down, looking like she couldn’t believe it.
She clearly has a beautiful face that would captivate the entire country, how could she be a man?

The woman in green clothes opened her mouth, but for a moment she didn’t know what to say.
After doing this for a long time, the gangsters from the Pig Killing Gang just now molested not a good woman, but a good man?
This taste… is really special.
“I’m not kidding, I’m a true gentleman.” Yan Buqi nodded seriously.
When I go out, I have been mistakenly admitted like this not once or twice.

“But your appearance…” The girl in red hesitated to speak.
“Male and female, there is nothing we can do about it.” Yan Buqi shrugged, a little helpless.
“What a pity.” The girl in red shook her head.
It would be great if such a beautiful face could grow on my body.
“Senior Brother Xu, what’s wrong with you? Are you okay?”
Seeing that Xu Yang was still in a daze, the girl in red reached out and patted his shoulder.
“Huh? Oh, I’m fine, I’m just a little surprised.”
Xu Yang woke up from a dream and quickly came to his senses.

But his eyes were always looking back and forth on Yan Buqi.
He really couldn’t believe that such a charming face was actually a man.
He really couldn’t believe that such a charming face was actually a man.
What a waste of natural resources!
“I’m Yan Buqi, may I ask your names?”
Yan Buqi clasped his hands and asked proactively.
“Liu Rushuang.”
The woman in green clasped her fists in return.
“Liu Hongxue.”
The girl in red smiled sweetly.
Although he is a little brother, he is really pleasing to the eye.
“Xu Yang.”
Xu Yang clasped his fists and looked a little strange.
Regarding what just happened, he couldn’t help but have some obstacles in his heart.
“We are destined to meet each other. You three might as well sit down and have a glass of wine together.”

Yan Buqi extended his hand as a guide and introduced at the same time: “This is Brother dustin, these two are Brother Dustin’s personal bodyguards, their names are…”
“Spring flowers, autumn moon.”
The spring flowers and autumn moon rise at the same time and sign up for the number.
“Nice to meet you.”
Liu Rushuang, a woman in green clothes, nodded, which was regarded as saying hello.
“You three, please take a seat.”
Yan Buqi smiled slightly, and then shouted in the distance: “Servant, bring me some more jugs of good wine!”
Yan Buqi is a typical Zilai familiar, especially the hero Liu Rushuang and the other two rescued the beauty just now, which made him fond of him.

Chapter 2072

After a few glasses of wine, the two parties started talking.
“Sister Liu, I just heard that you are disciples of the Sword Sect. You are here for the martial arts competition this time, right?” Yan Buqi asked tentatively.
“That’s right.” Liu Rushuang nodded.
She has an indifferent temperament and doesn’t like to talk.
“Brother, to be honest, we are here on orders from our master.”
Liu Hongxue, who has a lively personality, smiled and added: “This time the Heavenly Master holds a martial arts competition in Longhu Mountain, it can be said to be a shock to the world. Not only our Sword Sect, but also the Tianxiahui, Wu Gu Sect, etc., will send elite disciples here Participate.”

“Sister Hongxue, did the Sword Sect only send the three of you here?” Yan Buqi asked curiously.
“That’s not true.” Liu Hongxue shook her head: “Actually, the three of us just came here to join in the fun. The real contestant from the Sword Sect is someone else.”
She and Xu Yang were only in the late stage of Xiantian. Although her sister Liu Rushuang was powerful, she could only be regarded as a half-step master.
Compared with those real geniuses, he is still a little inferior, so he cannot represent the Sword Sect in the battle.
“Is there someone else? Could it be Hong Juding?” Yan Buqi raised his eyebrows.
“Hehe, I don’t know that either.”
Liu Hongxue smiled and said: “Senior Brother Hong is a maverick, and the divine dragon never sees its end. No one can say for sure whether he is willing to participate in this martial arts competition, but if Senior Brother Hong is really willing to participate, then the champion of this competition will definitely be It’s the treasure of our Sword Sect!”
Hong Juding is not only at the top of the list of geniuses, but also on the list of amazing people at a young age. He is the ultimate genius of the Sword Sect.
It’s a pity that Hong Juding has an arrogant personality and lives alone. No one except the sect leader takes him seriously.
“Hongxue, don’t talk too much.”
At this time, Liu Rushuang suddenly said: “Senior Brother Hong is indeed powerful. He is the number one genius in the Sword Sect. It is difficult for ordinary warriors to compare with him. But don’t forget that there is another person as famous as Senior Brother Hong.”
“Who?” Liu Hongxue was startled.
“Qilinzi, Lu Changge.” Liu Rushuang spat out a few words lightly.
“Lu Changge? Is he more powerful than Senior Brother Hong?” Liu Hongxue was a little surprised.
“The two of them are in the middle of the pack. Whether they are on the Genius List or the Astonishing List, they are neck and neck, so no one can determine their strength until they have actually fought.” Liu Rushuang explained.

“Senior sister, you are trying to increase others’ ambition and destroy your own prestige.”
“Senior sister, you are trying to increase others’ ambition and destroy your own prestige.”
Hearing this, Xu Yang said with some dissatisfaction: “What Qilinzi is just in vain, how can he be compared with Senior Brother Hong?”
Hong Juding was the pride of the Sword Sect, and he became the Grand Master at the age of twenty.
Regardless of talent or strength, he is the number one person in the Sword Sect in a century, and even the sect leader of the year is ashamed of himself.
In his opinion, no one can compare to such a genius.
“How can a person who is tied for first place with Senior Brother Hong on the list of geniuses be just an ordinary person? You may not like him, but you cannot have any contempt.” Liu Rushuang said seriously.
The higher the cultivation level, the more valuable the Tianjiao List will be.

“Sister Liu is right, Lu Changge is indeed not simple.”
Yan Buqi, who was sitting next to him, echoed: “Although I have never met Lu Changge in person, I have heard many rumors about him. He is a figure who can overwhelm all the great geniuses in Yanjing and make them unable to lift their heads.”
“Wow? So awesome? Is it fake?” Liu Hongxue’s eyes lit up.
“Of course it’s true.” Yan Buqi smiled slightly: “I heard that Lu Changge is not only talented and outstanding, but also extremely handsome. I don’t know how many women are fascinated by him.”

“I didn’t expect him to be such a handsome guy, that’s great!” Liu Hongxue beamed.

There are too few such outstanding men who are handsome, can fight, and come from a very good family background.
“Don’t be a nymphomaniac. It’s impossible for a genius like Lu Changge to look down on you.” Liu Rushuang poured a basin of cold water down on her.
She naturally knows her sister’s little thoughts.
“Sister! Look at what you said, what’s wrong with me? Why can’t I look down on you?”
Liu Hongxue straightened her chest and said proudly: “Look, your sister, I want to have breasts, good looks, and a brain. I want to be the goddess of countless people’s dreams, okay? I really don’t have any eyesight!” “
Liu Rushuang glanced at her sister up and down, and said coldly: “If you have a face like Yan Buqi, it’s quite possible.”
“Pfft~!”
“Pfft~!”
As soon as these words came out, dustin and Yan Buqi spurted out the drinks from their mouths at the same time.

Chapter 2073

Dustin glanced at Yan Buqi next to him, thinking that no matter how beautiful the other person was, he would never be able to like a man.
“Cough cough cough…”
Yan Buqi choked on his drink and coughed a few times. He smiled bitterly and said, “Sister Liu, when you say this, I really don’t know if you are praising me or ridiculing me?”
“Of course I’m complimenting you. What man can’t be moved by your face?” Liu Rushuang said seriously.
“Ah this…” Yan Buqi was speechless for a moment.
Even so, you don’t need to say it to your face, right?
I always feel like something is weird.
“If you don’t believe me, ask my junior brother Xu.” Liu Rushuang said again.
At this moment, Xu Yang’s eyes were staring straight at Yan Buqi.
Hearing Liu Rushuang mention his name, he couldn’t help but be slightly startled, and immediately looked away, with a flustered look on his face, as if he was guilty of committing a crime.
“Ah I?”
Xu Yang said with an embarrassed look: “Senior sister, stop joking, what does this have to do with me?”
“Senior Brother Xu, something is wrong with you.”
Liu Hongxue raised her eyebrows, looked left and right, and said with a wicked smile: “You are not really fascinated by Brother Yan, are you?”
“You…you girl! What are you talking about?!”
Hearing this, Xu Yang immediately became anxious, blushing and shouting: “I am a man, and Brother Yan is also a man, how can we be involved together?”
“Senior Brother Xu, don’t be so nervous. I was just joking.”
Liu Hongxue chuckled: “Besides, true love is between men, what’s wrong with that? If you really have that idea, I will definitely give you my blessing, Jie Jie Jie…”

“You girl, you are getting more and more outrageous!”
Xu Yang was a little angry and wanted to fight.
Liu Hongxue immediately hid behind her sister Liu Rushuang, smiling sweetly.
Faced with this situation, Yan Buqi, as the person involved, felt speechless for a while.
The most annoying thing is that when Xu Yang was fooling around with Liu Hongxue, he would steal glances at Yan Buqi from time to time.

It was just a joke at first, but now that I’ve looked at it, it’s become a bit intriguing.
“Brother dustin, Sister Liu, this must be your first time coming to Longhu Mountain, right? How about I take you around first? Get to know the surrounding environment?”
Seeing that something was wrong, Yan Buqi promptly changed the subject.
“Okay.” Liu Rushuang nodded.
“Then Mr. Lao Yan is here.” dustin smiled slightly.
The most important task of his trip is to find the dragon’s source of energy, but with his strength, he is still unable to freely enter and exit Longhu Mountain.
After all, neither the old Celestial Master Zhang Xuanji nor the Celestial Master’s successor Zhang Yuzhen can be dealt with.

And now that the situation is unclear, he must hide his identity.

Following Yan Buqi’s group would not attract too much attention.
“Everyone, do you know why Longhu Mountain is holding a martial arts competition this time?”
Walking on the streets of the ancient town, Yan Buqi shook the folding fan in his hand, enjoying the scenery and chatting.
“I know this!”
Liu Hongxue volunteered and replied: “I heard that Longhu Mountain holds a martial arts competition to select talents and win glory for the country!”
Hearing this, Xu Yang couldn’t help laughing: “Junior Sister Liu, you believe this kind of nonsense, are you too naive?”

Chapter 2074

“Isn’t it?” Liu Hongxue tilted her head.
“Longhu Mountain has been established for so many years and has never been involved in Jianghu affairs. Now it suddenly and abnormally holds a martial arts competition. Naturally, it has deep meaning.” Xu Yang said.
Selecting talents and bringing glory to the country, if Zhenwusi did this kind of thing, it would still be somewhat convincing.
If it were Longhu Mountain, it would obviously be impossible to hit it with eight poles.
“Then tell me, what’s the deep meaning?” Liu Hongxue asked.

“How do I know? I’m just a melon-eater.” Xu Yang shrugged, knowing his position very well.

“Yan Buqi, since you raised this question, you should know some inside information, right?” Liu Rushuang turned her eyes.

“I can’t tell you the inside story, but I did get some information.”
Yan Buqi said mysteriously: “As far as I know, a strange treasure has recently appeared in the forbidden area behind Longhu Mountain, and this rare treasure will not only affect the rise and fall of the entire world in the next hundred years, but also affect the fate of the country!”
“What baby? Is it so powerful?” Liu Hongxue was shocked.
Liu Rushuang and Xu Yang also looked surprised, somewhat unexpected.
Whether it is the rise and fall of the world, or the prosperity and decline of the country, it is a major event of paramount importance.

“If I guessed correctly, this rare treasure should be related to the Qi of Dragon Origin.” Yan Buqi lowered his voice.
As soon as these words came out, Dustin couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows, but he quickly returned to normal.
“The Qi of Dragon Origin? What is that?” Liu Hongxue looked like a curious baby.
“The energy of dragon origin is the essence of dragon veins.”
Liu Rushuang said with a serious face: “The Dragon Protection Pavilion was destroyed some time ago, and the underground dragon veins were transformed into five dragon source energy, which were scattered all over the world. Rumor has it that whoever can obtain the dragon source energy will be destined to return. , the fish jumped over the dragon gate and soared into the sky!”

The Dragon Guard Pavilion was destroyed and the dragon veins were cut off. There had been a lot of fuss at the time, and she had naturally heard about it.
“Really? Are you so awesome?” Liu Hongxue’s beautiful eyes widened.
“I have read relevant records in ancient books. Anyone who obtains the energy of Dragon Origin is either a powerful prince or an emperor who rules the world.” Liu Rushuang said.
“Sister Liu is right.”
Yan Buqi took over the conversation and continued: “The Qi of Dragon Source is the most precious treasure in the world. It can make people change their destiny against the will of heaven. Even if a beggar gets it, he can become a being above ten thousand people!”
“etc!”
At this time, Xu Yang seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly said: “If the strange treasure is the Qi of the Dragon Origin, and it hides the forbidden land of Longhu Mountain, then the purpose of holding the martial arts competition in Longhu Mountain is to determine the Qi of the Dragon Origin. Ownership?”
“Probably!”
Yan Buqi nodded: “Although Longhu Mountain is aloof from the world and does not care about Jianghu affairs, the arrival of this rare treasure is God’s will. It is impossible for Dragon and Tiger to go against the will of heaven. Fortunately, a martial arts competition will be held for us. Fight by yourself, whoever wins will be destined to win!”
“So that’s it.”
After listening, several people couldn’t help showing thoughtful expressions.
If things are really as Yan Buqi said, then this martial arts competition at Longhu Mountain will become extremely fierce.
After all, a treasure like this that can change one’s destiny against the will of heaven is extremely rare.
No force can let it go easily.
“Quick, quick, quick! Someone is setting up a ring in front of you, everyone, hurry up and watch!”
While several people were walking and chatting, a burst of noise suddenly reached their ears.

Taking a closer look, I saw a surge of people ahead, gathering in a certain direction, as if something big was happening.
“Is it so lively? Come on, let’s go over and have a look!”
Yan Buqi became interested instantly. He closed his folding fan and immediately rushed to the place where the incident occurred.

Chapter 2075

At this moment, in the square in the center of the ancient town, there was already a circle of melon-eating people, most of whom were people from all walks of life.
The person being watched was a young man wearing a samurai uniform, wearing wooden clogs, and wearing a bun.
The man was sitting on a bench with a table in front of him.

There are only two items on the table, a bottle of wine and a samurai sword.

The man just drank to himself, not caring about the comments of the people around him.
Behind the man, there was a middle-aged man wearing a suit and white gloves, dressed as a butler.
The butler in a suit looked extremely humble when facing the man, but when he glanced at the crowd, he held his head high and his eyes were contemptuous, showing a superior attitude.
“You people from the Dragon Kingdom, listen up!”
After enough people had gathered, the butler in a suit said loudly: “This is my young master, Yayoi Kusama!
We are from the Golden Crow Kingdom, and we came to Longhu Mountain this time to challenge the masters of your Dragon Kingdom.
We will compete here for three days. Whoever can defeat my young master will get the ‘Oni Maru’, one of the ten famous swords of the Golden Crow Kingdom.

Of course, if you don’t have this ability, you have to cancel the martial arts competition and admit the fact that you are the sick man of East Asia! “
As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.
Those with bad tempers just cursed out.
“F*ck! You little devil is so crazy. Believe it or not, I will chop you up!”
“Bullshit! How dare you be so arrogant in our Dragon Kingdom? You are really tired of living!”
“Damn it! Don’t stop me, I have to kill these two idiots!”
“…”
As the saying goes, one stone stirs up a thousand waves, because of the words of the suit butler, the entire scene exploded, with all kinds of yelling and yelling.

Some hot-blooded young people even pulled out their weapons and started to kill people.
At the foot of Longhu Mountain, openly calling Banlong Kingdom a warrior is simply asking for death!
“If you are dissatisfied, you can compete with our young master in the ring. Of course, if you don’t practice martial ethics and use your strength to bully the smaller ones, we, the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom, will naturally not be afraid.” The butler in a suit’s face did not change. The way.
From the first sentence, he knew it would arouse public outrage, but he never paid attention to these miscellaneous fish.
“stop!”
At this time, an old man with gray hair suddenly stood up and stopped the enthusiastic young people who were about to attack.
The old man was obviously of extraordinary origin, and his words were extremely majestic, and he calmed everyone down as soon as he spoke.

“We, the Dragon Kingdom, are a huge country. How can we lose our grace because of a small country?”
The old man looked around and said loudly: “The warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom dare to challenge us, so we should have an honest duel and make them convinced of their defeat!”
“Mr. Dong is absolutely right! If we swarm up, even if we destroy these two guys, we won’t be able to win, and people will laugh at us if word spreads. Since they want to fight in the ring, let’s fight them! Beat them until they are submissive. !”

“That’s right! There are so many experts in our Dragon Kingdom. We can beat the little devils directly in the ring and then slap them in the face!”
At this moment, many people agreed.
Although they wanted to teach these two arrogant Golden Crow warriors a lesson, their reason told them that at this time, they must win with dignity!
“Who are you?” The suit butler looked directly at the old man.

Chapter 2076

“The old man is the protector of the world, Dong Qianqiu!” The old man stood with his hands behind his back.
“What? He is Dong Qianqiu?!”
“Tianxiahui is the leader of Jianghu sects. Among them, the top ten protectors each belong to one party. I didn’t expect to be lucky enough to see Protector Dong here today.”
“Mr. Dong has been the protector of the Tianxiahui for many years. He has a high and powerful position. With him here, these two golden turtles can’t cause any big trouble!”
Everyone was talking a lot, and looked at Dong Qianqiu with special respect.
Although many people have never seen Dong Qianqiu, they have heard of his name.

As one of the top ten protectors of the Tianxiahui, Dong Qianqiu is definitely a well-known figure in the world.

Not only is he strong and experienced, he is also highly prestigious and is respected wherever he goes.
“It turns out that you are a master of the Tianxiahui, and you have long admired your name.” The official in the suit nodded slightly.
His attitude was a little less arrogant than before.
The name of the Tianxiahui has long been heard in the Golden Crow Kingdom. Among them, the ten guardians and the four elders are the focus of all forces in the Golden Crow Kingdom.

I didn’t expect to meet such a powerful person in the first battle. I have to say that today was not in vain.
“Let’s not talk nonsense. Aren’t you Golden Crow Kingdom warriors going to fight in the ring? We Dragon Kingdom warriors will accompany you to the end!” Dong Qianqiu held his head high and said: “Tell me, how do you want to fight?”
“The decisive battle in the ring is naturally one-on-one.”
The butler in a suit stretched out his hand to lead Yayoi Kusama, who was sitting next to him drinking, and said loudly: “My young master will fight you three times today. You can choose any warrior to come on stage. As long as you can beat my young master, the famous sword ‘Onimaru’, we will give it to you.” Give in.”
“We don’t care about famous swords but not famous swords at all. We will use our strength to prove how stupid your behavior today is!” Dong Qianqiu said coldly.

“Then let’s wait and see.”
The butler in a suit smiled slightly and followed: “For the first challenge, I would like to ask if you would like to go on stage in person and compete with my young master?”
Dong Qianqiu glanced at Yayoi Kusama and snorted coldly: “Huh! A kid with no hair, is not worthy of me personally taking action, otherwise the victory will be in vain.”

Yayoi Kusama was only in her early twenties. As a protector of the World Association, he was highly respected and did not bother to fight against such a junior.
Recently, due to the martial arts competition, many young talents have come to Longhu Mountain. Picking one or two out of them is enough to cope with it.
“Everyone, who of you is confident that you can defeat this man and bring glory to the country?”
Dong Qianqiu spoke loudly and looked around, trying to find a suitable candidate.
“I’m sure! Let me do it!”
“Come on! With your little strength, it’s better not to go up and embarrass yourself. It’s best for me to do it!”
“Kusama’s surname is from a famous family in the Golden Crow Kingdom. Yayoi Kusama dares to travel thousands of miles to challenge Longhu Mountain. He is definitely not an ordinary person. Those with average strength should not join in the fun.”
“That’s right! If you lose, it will not be your own face, but the face of the entire Dragon Kingdom warriors. Only a genius like me can be sure of victory. You all get out of the way!”
“…”
At this moment, many young talents and masters began to compete for it.
On the one hand, they couldn’t stand the arrogance of the Golden Crow Kingdom and planned to teach the other party a lesson.
On the other hand, this is Longhu Mountain, a place where many geniuses and masters gather. If you can block everyone’s faces, defeat the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom and win glory for the country, you will definitely become famous all over the world!

Publicly and privately, they were unwilling to miss this opportunity.

Chapter 2077

“I’m a disciple of the Sword Sect! I’ll deal with that bastard!”
At this moment, a loud shout suddenly sounded from behind the crowd.
The person who spoke was Xu Yang, who had just arrived at the scene.
Originally I was just joining in the fun, but I didn’t expect to see the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom talking nonsense here.

As a disciple of the Sword Sect and a passionate young man, he naturally couldn’t bear it.
“Junior Brother Xu, that person has an extraordinary aura and is not easy to deal with. Don’t be impulsive.” Liu Rushuang, who was standing nearby, warned.
Although Xu Yang has good talent, he has just joined the Sword Sect for a few years and lacks accumulation and training.

It is no problem to deal with ordinary innate warriors, but it will be difficult to encounter a real master.
“Senior sister, aren’t you just a little devil? What’s so great about you?”
Xu Yang said nonchalantly: “Although my swordsmanship is not as good as yours, I will definitely have no problem dealing with a little devil!”
Although he was new to the world, he had great ambitions.
Now that a blockbuster opportunity was before him, he was naturally unwilling to give up.
“Junior Brother Xu, it is a taboo to underestimate the enemy. You must think carefully before doing anything. The warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom who dare to set up a ring near Longhu Mountain cannot be ordinary people. If you ask for a fight rashly, you will probably be killed. Tune into the enemy’s trap.” Liu Rushuang reminded seriously.
Her words were quite tactful.
Yayoi Kusama dared to come to Longhu Mountain to challenge her, so she was naturally an outstanding person in the Golden Crow Kingdom. With Xu Yang’s current strength, he was obviously not qualified to take the stage.
“Senior sister, have some faith in me, okay? I am the same age as that little devil, so I don’t believe that I will be worse than him!” Xu Yang couldn’t listen to the advice at all and continued to raise his hand to fight.
Because Jian Zong’s reputation is so famous, many people have turned their attention to it.

“Little brother, are you a disciple of the Sword Sect?”

Xu Yang’s loud voice quickly attracted Dong Qianqiu’s attention.
“Replace it if it’s fake!”
Xu Yang didn’t waste any time and directly took out the Jianzong disciple’s waistband to prove his identity.
“Okay, okay…she is indeed a disciple of the Sword Sect!”
After seeing the waist badge, Dong Qianqiu nodded with satisfaction: “Little brother, what’s your name?”

“Junior Xu Yang, I have met Mr. Dong!” Xu Yang clasped his hands in high spirits.
Now that he was the center of attention, his whole b*dy started to get excited.
“Brother Xu Yang, are you sure you can beat Yayoi Kusama?” Dong Qianqiu asked again.
“Although I dare not say that I am sure of success, I am confident that I have a chance of winning!” Xu Yang raised his head and said.
“good very good!”
Dong Qianqiu smiled: “I have heard for a long time that the disciples of the Sword Sect are dragons and phoenixes among men. When I saw them today, they are indeed worthy of their reputation! Since little brother Xu Yang is full of confidence, then you will fight on behalf of the Dragon Kingdom. Remember, you are only allowed to win, not defeat!”
“No problem!” Xu Yang clasped his fists with both hands: “Even if I risk my life, I will defeat the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom and make a name for the country!”
“Okay! Well said!”
As soon as these words came out, the audience burst into applause.
If one were to say which sect in the Dragon Kingdom was the most powerful and had the largest number of people, then it would be the Tianxiahui.

But when it comes to the elite level of its disciples and the quality of its masters, the Sword Sect is definitely the number one.
This is because the disciples recruited by the Sword Sect are all talented people. Although the number is small, the quality is superior.
Hong Juding is a living example.
At the age of more than 20 years old, he not only became a grand master, but also made it to the world-shattering list.
This gold content is enough for all sects to look up to.

Chapter 2078

With Hong Juding Pearl and Jade in front of him, who dares to look down on the disciples of the Sword Sect?
Therefore, when they saw Xu Yang volunteering to fight, most people were full of confidence.
“Junior Brother Xu! Listen to my advice, the sword has no eyes, don’t act rashly!” Liu Rushuang’s beautiful eyebrows were lightly furrowed.

She took Xu Yang and Liu Hongxue out this time just to see the world and see what other geniuses had appeared in the Dragon Kingdom in recent years?
As for such a limelight scene, she herself doesn’t like it.
As a disciple of the Sword Sect, you should cultivate your sword and your mind.
If you care too much about those false reputations, you are destined to not get far.

After all, the Sword Sect is highly competitive and does not raise waste.
Once you fail to perform well in the annual assessment, you will be kicked out of the sect directly.
Those who think they can sit back and relax by joining the Sword Sect will eventually become the abandoned sons of the sect.
“Senior sister! Now the arrow is on the bowstring and I have to shoot it. Believe me once, I will never let you down!”

After Xu Yang finished speaking, without waiting for a response, he directly raised his sword and strode forward.
“Xu…”
Liu Rushuang was about to stretch out her hand to stop, but was stopped by Liu Hongxue: “Sister, Senior Brother Xu has superb swordsmanship. As long as he takes it seriously, he should have no problem defeating that Yayoi; besides, with so many people watching, Senior Brother Xu has already spoken out, this If we back down when the time comes, what will outsiders think of our Sword Sect disciples? Just let Senior Brother Xu give it a try?”
“You girl really can’t tell the difference. It’s precisely because it concerns the reputation of Jian Zong that I don’t want Junior Brother Xu to take this risk. Once Junior Brother Xu loses, he won’t be able to stay in Jian Zong anymore!” Liu Rushuang frowned.
It would be fine if it was just a small fight, but today’s scene is about the dispute between the two countries.

If he loses, the consequences will be serious and Xu Yang cannot afford it.
“Sister, the fight didn’t even start. How did you know that Senior Brother Xu would lose? Have some confidence, okay? We Sword Sect disciples are all geniuses who are one in a million!” Liu Hongxue was quite proud.
“You guys…you really don’t know the heights of the world.” Liu Rushuang sighed, feeling a little helpless.
There is also a big gap between genius and genius.
She prides herself on her talent and is the pride of her family, but compared with someone like Hong Juding, she is far behind.
When things like this happen, she can only pray that Xu Yang can perform exceptionally and win back some face for the Sword Sect.
“Come on Xu Yang! Kill that little devil!”
“Xu Yang! You are the pride of Jianzong and the pride of our Dragon Kingdom. You must win beautifully and let the Golden Crow Kingdom be convinced of its defeat!”
“Don’t say anything, just do it!”
“…”
Seeing Xu Yang stepping forward to challenge with his head held high, the onlookers cheered and cheered him on.
At this time, there is no distinction between sects.

Everyone has the same goal, which is to defeat the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
“Who is coming?”
The suit butler was the first to ask.
“Sword Master Xu Yang is here to teach you how to behave!”
Xu Yang was radiant and full of energy.
When had he been so praised when he first entered the world? I can’t help but feel a little wandering in my heart.
“Young Master, the challenger from the Dragon Kingdom is here.”
The butler in a suit turned around and bowed deeply to Yayoi Kusama.
Yayoi Kusama picked up the wine glass and drank it down, then glanced at Xu Yang and said in broken Chinese: “You… are too weak, not worth my action. Find someone more powerful.”
His contemptuous words directly set off a frenzy on the scene.

Chapter 2079

“Damn it! This little devil is so arrogant, he doesn’t take the disciples of the Sword Sect seriously at all!”
“What a fool! He’s just spewing arrogant words here without even getting a fight. We’ll see how he ends up if he loses!”
“I can’t bear it anymore! Get my knife!”
“…”
Yayoi Kusama’s arrogance and contempt have attracted many people’s anger.
Especially Xu Yang’s face instantly turned gloomy.
Being a disciple of the Sword Sect was a lifelong pride for him, and with his status, he was always highly sought after wherever he went.
Now to be humiliated in public by a little devil is really unbearable.
“Little devil! I don’t care who you are or how powerful you are. When you get here, if you are a dragon, you have to be coiled by me, and if you are a tiger, you have to lie down with me!”
Xu Yang said aggressively: “If you dare to compete near Longhu Mountain, today I, Xu, will personally teach you a lesson, so that you understand what it means to have people outside the world and heaven outside the world!”
After saying that, he pulled out his sword and pointed it at Kusama Yayoi from afar.
The whole person’s robes were making a rustling sound, and they were moving automatically in the absence of wind. They looked majestic and had an extraordinary demeanor.
“Well said! Come on Xu Yang! Kill this little devil!”
The onlookers cheered and cheered.
Yayoi Kusama put down her wine glass, picked up the sword on the table, stood up slowly, looked directly at Xu Yang, and said coldly: “Are you sure you want to challenge me?”
“I’m not challenging you, I’m teaching you a lesson!”
Xu Yang said enthusiastically: “Don’t think that you can run wild in our Dragon Country just by learning some Kung Fu of a three-legged cat. Your skills are far from enough!”

“Yes, I admire your confidence. Come on, let me see how capable you are.”
Yayoi Kusama nodded and slowly pulled out the sword in her hand.
This sword is called Onimaru, and it is one of the ten most famous swords in the Golden Crow Kingdom.
The blade is three feet four inches long and is red in color with water wave-like patterns on it. It looks very gorgeous.

Especially after being illuminated by the sun, the red pattern seems to be half alive, exuding an enchanting light.

“Look at the sword!”
Xu Yang didn’t talk nonsense, he just raised his sword and stabbed him.
He not only wanted to win today, but also wanted to win beautifully and win the applause of the whole house. Only in this way could he live up to his reputation as a disciple of the Sword Sect and live up to the spotlight.
“well……”
Seeing this scene, Liu Rushuang in the crowd just sighed.
Others don’t know, but she knows very well how much her junior brother weighs.
With Xu Yang’s current strength, he can deal with ordinary innate warriors with ease, but when facing real masters, he will be overwhelmed.
It was obvious that Yayoi Kusama, who dared to set up a stage near Longhu Mountain, was not an ordinary person. It would not be easy for Xu Yang to win.

“Brother Lu, who are you more optimistic about in this battle?”
Yan Buqi gently shook his folding fan, but looked at Dustin intentionally or unintentionally.
“The two are not on the same level, so there is no way they can fight.” Dustin said calmly.
“Oh? So, do you think Brother Xu can win?” Yan Buqi asked deliberately.

“Of course! Senior Brother Xu’s swordsmanship is superb, second only to my sister. It’s completely easy to deal with this little devil!” Liu Hongxue grabbed the topic and seemed very confident.
“win?”
Dustin shook his head and said very straightforwardly: “To be honest, Xu Yang can’t win this battle at all. If he can save his life, it can be regarded as the manifestation of his ancestors.”
“Hey! How do you talk?”
Hearing this, Liu Hongxue immediately became unhappy, put her hands on her hips, and shouted sweetly: “My senior brother Xu is a martial arts genius. He has become a master of the late Xiantian stage at the age of only twenty. He has advanced cultivation and superb swordsmanship. He is better than you.” Ten times, a hundred times! Why do you look down on Senior Brother Xu?!”
An unknown person in the world actually dares to point out the world here and say that his senior brother is not good. What a shameless statement!
“I’m not looking down on anyone, I’m just telling the truth.”
Dustin said calmly: “With Xu Yang’s age, reaching the current level is indeed excellent, but he is still far behind those top geniuses. Unfortunately, the Yayoi Kusama he met today happened to be It’s the group of people who stand at the top of the pyramid.”

Chapter 2080

“Hmph! I see you’ve been kneeling for a long time and can’t stand up!”
Liu Hongxue said with a look of disdain: “What’s so great about a little devil? Is he worthy of your admiration? I don’t believe that Senior Brother Xu can’t beat him!”
“You’ll find out after you read it.”
Dustin did not explain and was too lazy to argue.
In an arena duel like this, the competition is all about hard power.
Who is strong and who is weak is clear at a glance.

“Hmph! After Brother Xu beats that little devil to the ground, I’ll see how you can still argue!” Liu Hongxue was a little indignant.
Normally, at this critical moment, Xu Yang should be cheered for.
The guy in front of me was good. Not only did he not show any signs, but he was still making sarcastic remarks. It’s really annoying.
“Look! They’re fighting!”
At this time, Yan Buqi suddenly drew everyone’s attention with a single word.
At this moment, Xu Yang had already rushed to Kusama Yayoi with his sword in hand.
With a flick of his wrist, his long sword trembled, and two sword flowers danced out, one on the left and one on the right stabbing Yayoi Kusama’s arms.
Yayoi Kusama had no expression on her face, as if she had expected it. She stepped on her clogs and took two steps back, easily avoiding Xu Yang’s thrust.
The sword missed, Xu Yang did not hesitate at all, and struck with the sword frequently, attacking Yayoi Kusama at an extremely fast speed.
Stab, split, collapse, tease, press, hang, wipe.
One sword after another, the sword was fierce and sharp, striking Kusama Yayoi’s vital points directly.
Xu Yang’s sword was very fast, and his sword moves were so gorgeous that it dazzled everyone.
Yayoi Kusama, however, always had a cold face, never making a move, and just relied on her body skills to dodge.
In the eyes of most people, it’s like Xu Yang has been suppressing Yayoi Kusama.

“Excellent swordsmanship! As expected of a disciple of the Sword Sect!”

“With such skill in swordsmanship at such a young age, your future will be limitless!”
“Xu Yang is awesome! Kill that little devil!”
Everyone was clamoring and shouting, their morale soaring, as if they had anticipated victory.
However, as the person involved, Xu Yang’s face became more and more solemn, and he became more and more frightened.
He had fired dozens of swords in succession, but he had not touched a single hair of Yayoi Kusama’s head.

No matter how he attacks, no matter how hard he tries, he can’t do anything to the opponent.
He knew in his heart that if the fight continued like this, he would have to lie down from exhaustion without Yayoi Kusama’s move.
“You little devil! Are you just dodging around like a mouse? If you have the guts, just go head-to-head with me!”
Xu Yang used the provocation method, trying to use words to anger Kusama Yayoi, so as to find out the flaws.

“If you only have this ability, then I won’t play with you.”
While Yayoi Kusama dodged the sword, she suddenly drew her sword and slashed at Xu Yang diagonally.
The speed of this knife was astonishing, and only a faint red light could barely be seen.
When Xu Yang reacted, the red light was already approaching.
“Um?”
Xu Yang’s pupils shrank, and he immediately retracted his sword to block without having time to think.
“Qiang!”
“boom!”
The red light struck Xu Yang’s sword, first making a clashing sound of gold and iron, followed by an explosion of energy and another loud sound.
Xu Yang’s sword was shattered on the spot, and his whole body, as if hit by a truck, flew more than ten meters away in an instant and fell heavily to the ground.
Following a “wow” sound, a large mouthful of blood spurted out, and he fainted on the spot.
For a moment, the whole place was silent.

Chapter 2081

“ah?”
Looking at the unconscious Xu Yang, everyone was confused.
Everyone’s eyes widened, some couldn’t believe it.
No one expected that it would be such a result.
Yayoi Kusama only struck Xu Yang with one sword strike.
This picture is too exaggerated, right?
Didn’t Xu Yang beat Yayoi Kusama before? How come the situation was completely reversed in the blink of an eye?
What’s going on? !
“I…did I read it correctly? A disciple of the Sword Sect…was actually killed by one move?”
“How could this happen? All the disciples of the Sword Sect are elite masters. Why can’t they even block a sword?”
“No…impossible! How can this little devil be so powerful?!”
After a brief silence, the entire scene exploded.
When they first saw Xu Yang confidently asking for the battle, they thought they had a chance to win, so they cheered and cheered.
However, the results were disappointing.
The disciples of the Sword Sect, whom they had high hopes for, were no match for the little devil.
This is so embarrassing!
“How is it possible? Senior Brother Xu was defeated?”
Liu Hongxue was dumbfounded and found it difficult to accept.
With Xu Yang’s talent and strength, he is definitely the best among his peers.
In her opinion, even if Xu Yang couldn’t win a complete victory, he shouldn’t have suffered such a miserable defeat, right?

With just one stab, he was seriously injured and vomited blood.
It is really vulnerable.
“too weak.”
Yayoi Kusama slowly sheathed her sword and said in a disdainful tone: “If you Dragon Kingdom warriors are all at this level, then it is really disappointing. It is really not challenging at all.”
“Did you all hear what my young master said?”

The butler in a suit took over the conversation at the right time and said with a smile: “Although I know that the warriors of your Dragon Kingdom are very weak, I didn’t expect that you are so weak. You can’t even block my young master’s sword. I am embarrassed for you.” .”
As soon as these words came out, there was another burst of abuse and shouting.

All the passionate young people were gearing up, eager to rush forward and beat Kusama and Yayoi severely.
However, despite the scolding and clamoring, there are not many people who really dare to challenge.
They all saw Xu Yang’s strength just now.
As an innate master and a disciple of the Sword Sect with superb swordsmanship, such a figure cannot defeat Yayoi Kusama. If they go up, they will undoubtedly bring humiliation to themselves.
“You still have two chances to challenge, but I don’t know if you Dragon Kingdom warriors still have the courage to step forward?”

The butler in a suit said with a joking smile: “Of course, if you are afraid, you can admit defeat, but from now on, you have to admit that you are the sick man of East Asia!”
“I’m sick of you! Don’t be too arrogant, you little devil. We have many masters from the Dragon Kingdom and many talents. It will be easy to deal with you!”
“This is so crazy! I can’t bear it anymore! Where’s the knife? Where’s my knife?!”
“Why are you talking nonsense to them? Let’s just swarm them and chop them to death!”

Everyone was filled with indignation and cursed angrily.

Some even drew their swords directly, looking like they were going to fight for their lives.
These two little devils were just sitting on their heads and shitting and pissing.
As the saying goes, soldiers can be killed but not humiliated. In the face of the hatred of the country and the family, few people can remain calm.
“Everyone, please be patient!”

Chapter 2082

At this time, Dong Qianqiu exhaled and shocked the entire audience with his powerful Grandmaster Qi: “We in the Dragon Kingdom have always convinced people with virtue. Since we have agreed to have a decisive battle in the arena, we must do it one-on-one openly, otherwise even if we win, They are all defeated without force!”
After hearing this, the hustle and bustle just now finally calmed down.

They refused to obey, but they also knew that they must practice martial ethics.

Because this is a battle between warriors from the two countries, any unfair factors will be criticized.
“Mr. Dong! You are the senior one here, and we all respect you. You can choose a powerful person, teach these two little devils a lesson, and make our Dragon Kingdom feel proud!”
“That’s right! You must not underestimate the enemy this time, you must go all out!”
Everyone was talking and asking Dong Qianqiu to nominate another person to challenge.
Dong Qianqiu nodded, glanced around, and said loudly: “The opponent is very strong and should not be underestimated. This time I have a request. Only warriors in the late Xiantian stage are eligible to fight.
Now, I dare to ask you all the heroes, who is going to step forward and fight to win glory for the country? ! “
As soon as these words came out, the noise at the scene suddenly dropped by half.
You need to be innately late in order to fight, which is not a low requirement.
Most of the people present are acquired warriors, and only a few can reach the innate realm.
And such a person can already be called a master.
As for the late Xiantian stage, it is even rarer.
The most important thing is that even if you really have late-level talent, you may not be able to win.
So for a while, few people dared to say anything, and everyone was looking around.

In this current situation, perhaps only those powerful figures can break the situation.
For example, Dong Qianqiu himself.
“Sister! Why don’t you go up and teach that little devil a lesson?”
At this time, Liu Hongxue suddenly said: “You are in the state of innate Dzogchen. You just meet the requirements. It will be easy to deal with that little devil!”

Liu Rushuang did not speak, but glanced at Xu Yang, who had just woken up next to him, with a treasured look on his face, and frowned slightly.
Xu Yang’s defeat just now caused Jianzong to lose face and attracted many people to point fingers.
Although she wanted to avenge her shame, she was not sure of winning.
Because from beginning to end, she never saw the depth of Yayoi Kusama.
After all, Xu Yang didn’t even block a sword, and couldn’t test the opponent’s true strength at all.
If she volunteered to fight and ended up with the same fate as Xu Yang, it would be a devastating blow to the Sword Sect’s reputation.
She didn’t dare to gamble, so she chose to remain silent.
“Brother Lu, do you want to go up and try your skills? By the way, you can give us a shout-out?”
Yan Buqi turned to Dustin, smiled and said.
“I?”
Dustin smiled faintly: “Why does Mr. Yan think that I can beat Yayoi Kusama?”
“A man’s sixth sense.” Yan Buqi shook his folding fan lightly.
“Brother Yan, I’m afraid you will be disappointed. Even Senior Brother Xu is no match, so what’s the use of him going up there? Isn’t he just humiliating himself?” Liu Hongxue glanced at Dustin with disgust.
How can an unknown junior be compared to a disciple of the Sword Sect?
“Hmph! Just because your senior brother can’t do it doesn’t mean Mr. Lu can’t do it!” Female guard Chunhua retorted dissatisfied.
“What’s wrong? From what you are saying, do you think you are better than our Sword Sect disciples?” Liu Hongxue glared.

“What about the Sword Sect? Who else can do it except Hong Juding?” Chunhua retorted.

“That’s right! You Sword Sect disciples are so powerful, how come you were beaten to the ground by the little devil just now?” Qiuyue followed up.
This sentence was simply heartbreaking, and Liu Hongxue was so angry that she stamped her feet.
As the person involved, Xu Yang even spat out a mouthful of old blood on the spot.
Then he rolled his eyes and passed out again.

Chapter 2083

“You… you…”
Liu Hongxue’s face turned red when she was choked by the two sisters Chunhua Qiuyue. When she was about to retaliate, she heard a muffled “dong” sound.
Xu Yang, who had just woken up, fell to the ground again with blood and blood rushing to his heart.
“Brother!”
Liu Hongxue was startled and hurriedly knelt down, feeding the elixir and pinching the person again, all in a hurry.
Dustin glanced at Xu Yang, and with a flick of his finger, a silver needle pierced his body.
The Xuanqing Qi carried on it quickly penetrated Xu Yang’s limbs and bones, clearing his meridians.
After a few seconds, Xu Yang finally opened his eyes again.
Although he was very weak, at least he was okay.
“I didn’t expect Brother Lu to be a miracle doctor, I admire you so much!” Yan Buqi was quite surprised.
It is not difficult to injure people with flying needles, but it is not that simple to accurately insert acupuncture points to save people.
“It’s just a little trick, not worth mentioning.” Dustin said calmly.
“Thank you Mr. Lu for helping me.” Liu Rushuang politely clasped her fists.
When there was a conflict between the two parties, Dustin was able to come to the rescue, which proved that the other party’s character was not bad.
“Sister! Why are you thanking him? They were the ones who made Senior Brother Xu so angry that he vomited blood just now. I didn’t make trouble for them. I was already showing mercy outside the law!” Liu Hongxue looked dissatisfied.
What’s so great about knowing some medical skills? In the final analysis, it’s just some means that can’t be put on the table.
“Hongxue! Don’t be rude!” Liu Rushuang scolded.
It was his sister who provoked her first, and now she was frustrated and was rude, which was indeed a bit too much.
“snort!”
Liu Hongxue glared at Dustin. Although she was unhappy, she did not continue to speak.
At this moment, the people watching were still whispering.

Although most of them want to win glory for the country and kill the little devil, but they are not strong enough and dare to challenge them, they will only ask for trouble.
At that time, not only will he lose face, but the sect and gang will also lose face.
“Does anyone want to come forward and give it a try?”
Dong Qianqiu looked around and spoke again.
This is Longhu Mountain, and there are hundreds of warriors watching. You can pick out a few masters no matter what, right?
Could it be…that he really needed to take action in person?
If this is the case, even winning will be disgraceful.
“I……”
Liu Rushuang hesitated for a moment, and just when she was about to ask for a fight, a loud voice suddenly rang out: “Let me try!”
Everyone followed the sound and saw a tall and burly young man in white walking over with his head held high.
The man has a heroic face, majestic weapons, and holds a silver gun. He is majestic and exudes a kingly aura.
Wherever it passed, the crowd automatically moved out of the way.
“Mr. Dong! Junior Chen Xingwen is here to ask for a fight!”
Chen Xingwen, a man in white clothes, thrust the gun barrel into the ground, stood firmly, and then saluted Dong Qianqiu with his hands clasped in fists.
“What? He turned out to be Chen Xingwen? The Little Spear Immortal of the Tianxiahui?” There were exclamations from the crowd.
“Wait! Who is Chen Xingwen? Is he very powerful?”
“Of course he’s awesome! Among the younger generation in the world, Chen Xingwen’s strength ranks among the top three! Especially his marksmanship is at the pinnacle, and he is nicknamed Little Spear Fairy!”
“Chen Xingwen is not only great at marksmanship, but as far as I know, he is now at the half-step master level. His cultivation is extremely advanced and he may break through at any time!”
“Oh my god! You have become a half-step master at such a young age. Given time, you will definitely reach the pinnacle of martial arts!”
“Great! With Chen Xingwen taking action, we will definitely win now!”
“You little devil! Prepare to die!”

Chapter 2084

Chen Xingwen’s appearance quickly made the originally quiet atmosphere lively.
Everyone seemed to be particularly surprised as if they had seen a savior.
In their opinion, if Chen Xingwen, the little spear fairy, takes action, he will definitely be able to defeat Yayoi Kusama easily.
“Okay, okay! With you taking action, I feel relieved now!”

Seeing Chen Xingwen who volunteered, Dong Qianqiu smiled happily.
As the protector of the Tianxiahui, he is naturally very aware of Chen Xingwen’s strength.
At only twenty-five years old, he is already halfway to the master level. Looking at the entire Tianxiahui, he is ranked among the top geniuses.
Only a monster like Han Feiyang can keep his head under control.
“The warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom dare to run wild in Longhu Mountain, acting on emotion and reason, and on public and private matters. We in the world cannot stand by and watch. Although the juniors are not talented, they still want to win glory for the country and eliminate evil for the world.” Chen Xingwen said loudly. road.
“Well said! There are young talents like you in the world, so why worry about the sect not being prosperous?” Dong Qianqiu’s face was full of appreciation.
Chen Xingwen’s appearance in defeating Yayoi Kusama can greatly increase the reputation of Tianxiahui.
“I didn’t expect Chen Xingwen to be here. Now there’s something good to watch.”
Yan Buqi shook his folding fan gently and smiled.
Although Chen Xingwen is not as good as Han Feiyang, he is still among the best among the young disciples of the Tianxiahui. Such a genius is very suitable for dealing with Yayoi Kusama.
“fine……”
Liu Rushuang breathed a sigh of relief and gave up the idea of asking for a fight.
Her state is Xiantian Dzogchen, which is still far behind Chen Xingwen, a half-step master.
Against Yayoi Kusama, Chen Xingwen’s chance of winning is much greater than hers.
“Is he Chen Xingwen, the little gun fairy? He’s so handsome!”
Looking at Chen Xingwen, who was tall and handsome in white clothes and silver guns, Liu Hongxue couldn’t help but her eyes lit up and her heart trembled.

Different from Yan Buqi’s beauty, Chen Xingwen is handsome, elegant, and full of heroic spirit, which is exactly what she likes.
And regardless of appearance, temperament, or talent and strength, the other party is the best among people.
Perfectly fitting her dream lover’s fantasy.
“Chen Xingwen is the best in the world, and he’s here to ask for a fight!”
After getting Dong Qianqiu’s approval, Chen Xingwen picked up the silver gun and walked up with his head held high.
His eyes are sharp and his momentum is amazing.
An invisible pressure was released fiercely, hitting Yayoi Kusama and the two of them directly.
Yayoi Kusama narrowed her eyes slightly, raised her hand to stop the suit butler who was about to speak, then stepped forward and stood face to face with Chen Xingwen.
“Yo Xi! Your Dragon Kingdom finally has a decent warrior!”
Yayoi Kusama looked Chen Xingwen up and down and nodded with satisfaction.
The desire to fight gradually ignited in those deep eyes.

“There are thousands of warriors like me in the Dragon Kingdom, and there are countless more powerful ones than me. It’s just a coincidence that I met you first today.”
Chen Xingwen said with an indifferent expression: “If you are wise, you should take the initiative to admit defeat and apologize for your previous behavior. This way you can save your life. Otherwise, once the war breaks out, my gun will not be merciful!”
“There is a saying in your Dragon Kingdom: The winner is the king and the loser is the bandit. If you can defeat me, I will naturally apologize.” Yayoi Kusama said.

“Okay! Since you are stubborn, I will beat you until you are convinced!”
Chen Xingwen stopped talking nonsense, hooked his toes, and the gun barrel bounced up. Then he held the gun with one hand and stabbed Yayoi Kusama fiercely.
“Boom~!”
Just heard a bang.
As the silver spear thrust out, a violent energy suddenly burst out.
In an instant, silver light overflowed and a hurricane roared.
Chen Xingwen, armed with a gun, transformed into a silver dragon and roared towards Yayoi Kusama.
The first move is a killer move!

Chapter 2085

“Good marksmanship!”
Chen Xingwen thrust his spear out, making Dong Qianqiu’s eyes light up.
As the saying goes, an expert will know if something is there as soon as he makes a move.
Compared to Xu Yang, a former disciple of the Sword Sect, Chen Xingwen was more than ten times stronger in terms of cultivation, skills, and combat experience.

A simple shot is not only astonishingly powerful, but also contains all kinds of changes, making it difficult to guard against.
This strength can even compete with ordinary martial arts masters.
I have to admit, this is real genius!
“Qiang!”
Facing Chen Xingwen’s fierce attack, Kusama Yayoi remained calm and unsheathed her famous sword Onimaru in an instant, slashing down towards the front.
This knife is very simple, very crisp, nothing fancy.
Just at the same time as it was slashed, the famous sword Onimaru glowed red, and the surrounding air became thicker, like blood. Following the trajectory of Onimaru, it drew a strange arc in the air, and then struck heavily. On the silver gun.
“boom!”
There was a loud bang.
The swords and guns collided, erupting into a powerful wave of energy that swept around like a wave.
In an instant, sand and rocks were flying, and smoke and dust were everywhere.
Many people were blinded by the wind and sand.
After one blow, the two sides separated.
Chen Xingwen’s body trembled to neutralize the repulsive force, and then he trembled with the silver gun, without any pause, and swung it towards Kusama Yayoi’s head with a sweeping force.
The force of this blow weighs ten thousand kilograms and can break rocks. If it hits a person’s head, it will be like a hammer smashing a watermelon. It can be smashed easily.
Yayoi Kusama seemed to have expected it. She raised her head to avoid being struck by the spear, and at the same time slashed out diagonally with her sword.

Chen Xingwen put away his gun and blocked it, using his skill to neutralize Kusama Yayoi’s fierce force. Then he used retreat as an advance, widened the distance, and launched a fierce attack by taking advantage of the gun’s length.
“Qiang Qiang Qiang…”
There was only a sound of gold and iron clashing, accompanied by a large number of sparks.
Chen Xingwen’s offensive became more and more fierce. He stabbed, pointed, whipped, flicked, circled, blocked, and pounced, and various attack moves emerged in an endless stream.
His gun is so fast that ordinary warriors can only see blurry afterimages, unable to distinguish the real ones from the fake ones.
The essential. Chen Xingwen is not only fast with his gun, but his attacks are extremely sharp, his angles are extremely tricky, and every move and style is unpredictable.
A silver gun in his hand seemed to have spirituality, like an arm.

The profundity of his marksmanship has reached the pinnacle, and even looking at it from a distance is breathtaking.
“As expected of the Little Spear Fairy, he is truly amazing!”
“The gun shot out like a dragon! Earth-shattering! Such exquisite marksmanship is truly amazing!”
“Chen Xingwen, come on! Fight for our Dragon Kingdom warriors!”

Seeing Chen Xingwen’s brilliant performance, the onlookers were in high spirits and excited.

Some people even shouted crazily and kept cheering.
They had long been suffocated by being pooped and pissed on by the little devil from the Golden Crow Kingdom.
They lost face when Xu Yang lost before, but now that Chen Xingwen appears, they can finally feel proud.
“I didn’t expect Chen Xingwen to be so brave. He killed the little devil so hard that he couldn’t even lift his head. It seems that victory is only a matter of time!” Liu Hongxue smiled with bright eyes.

Chen Xingwen’s majestic appearance in white clothes and silver guns made her heart tremble, and she felt that this was what a real man should be.
“I didn’t expect that there would be such a famous person in the world. It’s because I am ignorant.” Xu Yang looked solemn and stared intently.

Chapter 2086

He thought that Han Feiyang was the only one in the world who could be considered a hero, and now there was a little gun wizard named Chen Xingwen.
The key is that he and Chen Xingwen are similar in age, but their strength is quite different.
After all, he couldn’t even block Yayoi Kusama’s sword, but Chen Xingwen was able to fight evenly with her opponent, and even had a slight advantage.
This is enough to show how powerful Chen Xingwen is.

“Brother Lu, who do you think will win in the end, Chen Xingwen or Yayoi Kusama?”
Yan Buqi looked at it and asked Dustin another question.
“Chen Xingwen’s marksmanship has indeed reached the pinnacle, and he has rich combat experience. If they are at the same level, then Chen Xingwen has a higher probability of winning.” Dustin commented.

“Hmph! Even a blind man can see it, why do you need to tell me?” Liu Hongxue sneered.
Chen Xingwen’s attack was so fierce that Yayoi Kusama was unable to fight back. As long as he was not blind, he would naturally know who was strong and who was weak.
Dustin glanced at Liu Hongxue and said calmly: “The prerequisite for Chen Xingwen’s victory is that both parties are of the same level, but the problem is that Kusama Yayoi’s true cultivation level is higher than Chen Xingwen’s.”
“Nonsense!”
Liu Hongxue snorted coldly and became even more unhappy: “If the little devil is really as powerful as you say, why don’t you fight back? Why are you still being beaten back? In my opinion, you just don’t know how to pretend to understand and are trying to impress people here!”
He is obviously a warrior from the Dragon Kingdom, but he kneels down and licks a little devil with a national hatred. What is the difference between this kind of behavior and a traitor?
“You’ll just know after you read it.”
Dustin was too lazy to explain, and it was useless to explain.
After the battle just now, he had already seen that Yayoi Kusama was actually a master-level expert.
In terms of true cultivation, he is much better than Chen Xingwen.

It’s just that Yayoi Kusama deliberately lowered her level and planned to compete with Chen Xingwen with the same level of cultivation.
However, Chen Xingwen’s marksmanship was so powerful that Yayoi Kusama was no match for him at the same level.

That’s why there was a situation where Yayoi Kusama was suppressed and beaten.

But this is just an appearance. As long as Yayoi Kusama is willing, she can break through the situation at any time and defeat Chen Xingwen with the powerful cultivation of a martial arts master.
In other words, the decision of winning or losing has long been in the hands of Yayoi Kusama.
“Shocking Dragon Break!”
Chen Xingwen, who had been attacking for a long time without any results, finally lost his patience. He no longer held back and used his own trick.
I saw him holding a gun with both hands, quickly pulling back to accumulate strength, and then thrust out suddenly.
“Boom~!”
There was only an explosion in the air.
The silver spear in Chen Xingwen’s hand suddenly burst into light, and a large amount of true energy spurted out, transforming into a huge silver dragon head in the air.
The dragon’s head was lifelike, with teeth and claws spread out, carrying terrifying pressure as it roared towards Yayoi Kusama.
Wherever it passed, strong winds roared, sand and rocks flew, and the color of the sky and earth changed.
“Good marksmanship!”
Yayoi Kusama suddenly laughed.
Seeing the huge dragon head surging towards him, he did not dodge or dodge. He held the famous sword Onimaru tightly with both hands, put his clogs on the ground, jumped up high, and then slashed hard at the dragon head.
In an instant, the master’s energy from his body spurted out, forming a shadow of an armor-piercing warrior on his body.
The samurai was three to four meters tall, extremely burly, wearing black armor, and holding a blood-red sword in his hand.
When Yayoi Kusama raised her sword to strike, the black-armored warrior immediately made the same move.

In the blink of an eye, the bloody sword collided with the silver dragon head.