An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2102

He asked while smoking.
“Bagaya road, right?”
“Snapped!”
“Hiten Mitsurugi Style, right?”
“Snapped!”
“Nine-headed dragon flash, right?”
“Snapped!”
“Is he a disciple of Ko Seijuro?”
“Snapped!”
“We’re going to compete at Longhu Mountain, right?”
“Snapped!”
“Sick man of Asia, right?”
“Snapped!”
“…”
Dustin pumped faster and harder, harder and harder.
With every stroke, a question comes from the depths of the soul.

Yayoi Kusama, who was previously arrogant and arrogant, was stunned by the branches, leaving her skin torn and bruised, and she screamed repeatedly.
In the end, I was rolling on the ground in pain, and I no longer had any image.
Seeing Yayoi Kusama being beaten into a dog, the whole place fell silent.
Apart from the sound of branches lashing against flesh, no movement could be heard.

At this moment, everyone was stunned by the scene in front of them.
Everyone was dumbfounded, their faces filled with disbelief.
Some even suspected that they had seen it wrong, and kept rubbing their eyes to confirm the authenticity.
Especially the butler in a suit, everyone was frightened.
He stood there blankly, looking at a loss.
No one expected that the duel between Dustin and Yayoi Kusama would turn out like this.
From the beginning, almost everyone believed that this was a battle without any suspense.
Dustin’s challenge to Yayoi Kusama was like an egg against a rock.
But as they fought, everyone soon discovered something was wrong.

Dustin, a weakling in their eyes, was not defeated quickly, but instead repeatedly withstood the pressure.

If it were just like this, although everyone was surprised, they could still accept it reluctantly.
But what is the situation now?
Dustin not only blocked the strongest secret of Feitian Yujian style, the Nine-Headed Dragon Flash.
He even beat Yayoi Kusama, who was a quasi-sword master, like a dog, making the opponent wail incessantly.
This scene is simply a fantasy!
If they hadn’t seen it with their own eyes, they wouldn’t have believed that an unknown person like Dustin could actually defeat the disciple of Ko Seijuro, the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom.
“Weren’t you crazy before? Why don’t you say anything now? Let me see if you get wilder again?!”
While Dustin was sarcastic, the movements of his hands showed no sign of stopping.
A little devil who dares to challenge all the Dragon Kingdom warriors at the foot of Longhu Mountain will return a sick man of East Asia to his left and a sick man of East Asia to his right.
This kind of thing, if he doesn’t give him a hard lesson, he really won’t know that Lord Ma has three eyes.
“I…did I read that correctly? The person who was beaten was actually a kid?”
Seeing Dustin who was constantly violent, a young man in the crowd was dumbfounded and a little unbelievable.
As if he thought of something, the young man suddenly slapped his friend next to him on the face.
“Snapped!”
The friend was stunned, covered his burning face and looked at the young man, and asked in shock: “Why did you hit me?”
“I want to try and see if I am dreaming?” the young man said seriously.
“…”
The friend’s mouth twitched, and he punched the young man in the eye, and asked sternly: “Is it clear now?”
The young man covered his purple and black eyes and nodded repeatedly.
This pain was obviously not a dream.

Last edited:
Chapter 2103

“Sister…is that little devil lying on the ground rolling and screaming?”
Liu Hongxue stared blankly at the incredible scene ahead with her beautiful eyes wide open.
At this moment, Dustin was still beating Yayoi Kusama.
The performance of the two people was both funny and absurd.
“Sh-should be.”
Liu Rushuang looked at it carefully for a while before nodding to confirm.
She never thought that rhys would win, and that he would win so outrageously.

It is really unbelievable that the great disciple of the ancient Seijuro, a talented master who is proficient in the flying sword style, was beaten like a dog.
“Damn! What a ghost! How could he be so powerful?!” Xu Yang swallowed, with a look of horror on his face.
People who have never really fought have no idea how powerful Yayoi Kusama is.

Even if he tried his best, he was still defeated by the opponent with one move.
Not only him, but Chen Xingwen, the Little Spear Immortal, is also far inferior to Yayoi Kusama.
To deal with the two of them, Yayoi Kusama didn’t use her full strength at all.
On the contrary, when facing Dustin, he used all kinds of killing moves, even using the strongest secret of Feitian Yujian style.
However, even so, Kusama still failed.
Although it’s hard to believe, I have to admit that Dustin’s strength is much stronger than everyone expected.
“Brother Dustin is so unfathomable! He actually defeated Yayoi Kusama, who has the famous sword Onimaru, with just a branch. It’s really amazing!” Yan Buqi clicked his tongue in amazement.
Even though he had been mentally prepared, Dustin’s performance was still amazing.
Today’s battle not only rectified the name of the warriors of the Dragon Kingdom, but also greatly dampened the spirit of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
“Good, good… good fight!”

After the brief shock, Dong Qianqiu couldn’t help but laugh out loud.
He really didn’t expect the situation in front of him.
When Yayoi Kusama used the Nine-Headed Dragon Flash, he thought Dustin was dying.
In the blink of an eye, the situation was reversed.

Dustin not only blocked the secret nine-headed dragon flash, but also took advantage of Yayoi Kusama’s weakness to beat her up in an extremely humiliating way.
The little devil lost all his prestige after beating him and started wailing endlessly.
In the third challenge, the Dragon Kingdom warriors were finally proud and proud!
“How could this happen? How could this happen?!”
Looking at Yayoi Kusama wailing on the ground, the butler in a suit kept shaking his head, completely unable to accept this result.
My young master is a noble Golden Crow countryman and a direct disciple of the strongest swordsman Gu Seijuro. How could he be defeated by a lowly Dragon Kingdom warrior?
“Don’t, don’t fight… don’t fight! I give up… I give up!”
Yayoi Kusama curled up and held her head in her hands. Finally she couldn’t stand the pain and torture anymore and began to admit defeat and beg for mercy.
“Snapped!”
Dustin exerted his strength and added another blood stain on Yayoi Kusama’s body.
The branch in his hand finally became overwhelmed and broke.
“Wouldn’t it be fine if I had just given up earlier? I would have been beaten for nothing.”
Dustin threw the broken branch to the ground and finally stopped his torture.
Yayoi Kusama was twitching in pain, her body was covered in bloodstains, and there was no intact place.
The blood dripping, the skin was torn, and the appearance was beyond recognition, which made people’s scalp numb.
The original appearance is simply unrecognizable.
“Little Lord!”

Chapter 2104

The suit butler exclaimed, and quickly ran forward to help Kusama Yayoi up, and at the same time shouted to Dustin: “You, a despicable dragon countryman, dare to abuse our noble young master, I will make you pay the price!” “
“cost?”
Dustin twitched the corner of his mouth, raised his hand and slapped the suit butler on the face, sending him flying a few meters away, and said coldly: “You dare to threaten me with a dog-like thing? I think you need to be dealt with!”
“Well done! A weakling like this who loves foreign things should be severely punished!”

“That’s right! This bastard is worse than a little devil, let’s just beat him to death!”
Seeing the butler in a suit being beaten, all the enthusiastic young people in the audience couldn’t help but clapped their hands and applauded.
Although the Japs are hateful, most of them are due to historical reasons. But people like the Suit Butler, who were originally from the Dragon Kingdom and ended up being willing to be treated like dogs by the Japs, are the shame of the Dragon Kingdom and are the traitors that everyone hates.

Especially after this beast joined the Golden Crow Kingdom, he faced his former compatriots and treated him like a sick man of East Asia, humiliating him in all kinds of ways.
Damn it!
“You, you…you are so brave!”
The butler in a suit stood up dizzy, pointed at Dustin and angrily said, “We are members of the Kusama family, we are nobles of the Golden Crow Kingdom. If you dare to offend us, you are provoking the entire Kusama family. We will make you pay a heavy price.” cost!”
“What? If you can’t win, you start moving the backstage?”

Dustin sneered: “The Kusama family is nothing. In our Dragon Country, you little devils had better be honest and honest. If you do anything unscrupulous, I will make sure that you never come back!”
“well said!”
Dong Qianqiu took two steps forward and said loudly: “If your Golden Crow Kingdom wants to compete openly and openly, we will be with you at any time, but if you dare to use secret methods, our world will never give up!”
His words were not only a warning to the Golden Crow Kingdom, but also a way to support Dustin.

“You…just wait for me!”
The suit bodyguard gritted his teeth and did not dare to stay for long. After saying a harsh word, he fled with Yayoi Kusama on his back.
“We win! We win!”
Seeing the two little devils escaping, all the warriors cheered.
Two losses in a row almost shattered their dignity. Fortunately, Dustin’s appearance gave them hope and restored the glory of the Dragon Kingdom.
At this moment, no matter Dustin’s identity or status, he is a hero in their hearts.
“Little brother! You fought well! You didn’t embarrass our Dragon Kingdom warriors!”
“I didn’t expect you to have such strength at such a young age. It’s really admirable!”
“Friend, I heard you say that you have no family or sect before. I wonder if you are interested in joining our Qiankun Sect? Our Qiankun Sect has great benefits!”
“…”
As soon as the battle ended, a large number of warriors immediately gathered around and began to ask questions and take the opportunity to win over.
They all saw Dustin’s performance just now. If he could beat Yayoi Kusama violently, he must be at the level of a master.
A martial arts master in his twenties is a hot favorite no matter where he is.
Especially this kind of Xianyun Yehe, who is not famous and has no family, is even more valuable to win over.
After all, geniuses of this level are too rare.
Basically, before it even came out, it has already been taken over by various major sects.
Nowadays, a wild one finally appears, so naturally we can’t miss the opportunity.
“Sister Hongxue, the victory or defeat has been decided, don’t forget our previous agreement.”
Looking at Dustin being admired by the stars, Yan Buqi couldn’t help but smile.
“Ah this…”
Liu Hongxue’s face froze, and her ears quickly turned red.
She had promised Yan Buqi that if Dustin won, she would have to go up and apologize to him.
But she has always been arrogant and has never given in to a man.
It was a bit embarrassing for her to apologize to rhys.

Chapter 2105

“Sister Hongxue, are you going to regret it?” Yan Buqi asked with a half-smile.
“Hmph! Who said I’m going to regret it? It’s not like I can’t afford to lose?”
Liu Hongxue rolled her eyes, then walked forward quickly, pushed through the crowd, stood in front of Dustin, and said quickly and bluntly: “Well… I misunderstood you before, and I apologize to you. sorry.”

After saying that, he turned around and left without giving any chance to reply.
Dustin was stunned for a moment, a little confused.
what is this? Apologize? Why do you look so embarrassed?
“I’ve apologized, are you satisfied now?”
Liu Hongxue returned to Yan Buqi and the others and puffed her lips in dissatisfaction.
Yan Buqi shook his head and smiled, not caring.
At this moment, Dustin was still surrounded by stars.
All the sects and masters are vying to win over each other, and the conditions they offer are more terrifying than the others, for fear of missing out on this sweet and savory opportunity.

Some even used honey traps, hoping to capture Dustin on the spot.
Faced with everyone’s enthusiastic attitude, Dustin only felt a little headache and chose to decline one by one.
If it weren’t for the provocation from the Golden Crow Kingdom, he really wouldn’t want to be in the limelight.
After winning, it was too much trouble.
“Okay, everyone, little brother dustin just had a big battle and is already very tired. Let him rest first. If you have anything to say, we can talk about it later.”
Dong Qianqiu walked to the front of the mountain and started to smooth things over at the right time.

As the protector of the Tianxiahui, Dong Qianqiu is highly respected in terms of reputation, prestige and personal strength.
When he spoke like this, everyone was a little reluctant, but they could only show their face, and after a few words with Dustin, they dispersed one after another.
In fact, smart people all know that Dong Qianqiu has a love for talents.

If the Tianxiahui wants to recruit Dustin vigorously, small sects like them will have no chance at all.
Regardless of welfare benefits or power and prestige, Tianxiahui is the leader of the world, and they are far behind.
After the crowd dispersed, Dong Qianqiu smiled and said: “Little brother, you just brought glory to the country. I admire you very much. I wonder if you can have a meal with me?”
“I still have a few friends.”
Dustin turned around and looked at Yan Buqi and the others.
“It doesn’t matter, we are all pillars of the Dragon Kingdom, and we just happen to communicate with each other.” Dong Qianqiu said.
“Then junior, it’s better to be respectful than to obey.” Dustin nodded slightly.
From the recent contact, it can be seen that Dong Qianqiu is a good person, and it doesn’t hurt to make friends with him.

Now, on the other side.
The butler in a suit carried the seriously injured Yayoi Kusama and trotted all the way to a private residence.
The house is very large, surrounded by high walls and surrounded by green trees, making it a quiet place.
“Someone! Come quickly! The young master is injured!”
After the butler in a suit entered the courtyard, he started shouting loudly.
Running all the way, he was so tired that he was sweating profusely, but he didn’t dare to stop at all.
After hearing the shouting, a group of people quickly poured out of the yard.
They are all masters from the Golden Crow Kingdom wearing samurai uniforms, wearing wooden clogs, and holding swords.
The leader was a sturdy middle-aged man with two swords hanging from his waist.
He also has a little beard at the center of his body, which is very characteristic of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
The man was none other than Yayoi Kusama’s father, the patriarch of the Kusama family, Taro Kusama!
He is also one of the top ten swordsmen of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
“What’s going on? Why is Yayoi so injured?!” Taro Kusama asked with a gloomy face.

Chapter 2106

“Master! Just now, the young master held a challenge in the center of the ancient town, challenging the warriors from all sides of the Dragon Kingdom, intending to frustrate the Dragon Kingdom’s spirit, and at the same time become famous all over the world and bring glory to the Kusama family.
At first, things went very smoothly, and two Dragon Kingdom masters were defeated by the young master one after another.

Unexpectedly, in the third game, an unknown young man suddenly came out and took advantage of the young master’s weakness to defeat the young master using despicable means, and also tortured and humiliated the young master!
I also ask the master to avenge the young master and kill that despicable Dragon Kingdom warrior! “

The butler in a suit knelt down on the ground with a thud, recounted the story quickly and elaborately.
“Bagaya road!”
After hearing this, Taro Kusama was so angry that he slapped the butler in a suit on the face and shouted: “Who asked you to compete at Longhu Mountain? Do you know that this will ruin our original plan!”
“Master, it’s none of my business. It’s the young master who said that the Kusama family has been silent for too long and needs to take this opportunity to make a name for itself and regain Zeng Jin’s honor for the Kusama family.” The butler in a suit said with a sad face.
“Stupid stuff!”
Taro Kusama kicked the suit butler to the ground and said angrily: “As Yayoi’s slave, you should watch him carefully and stop his impulsive behavior, instead of begging for mercy in front of me after defeat like now. !”
“I…” The suit butler was speechless for a moment.
No matter what the reason was, Yayoi Kusama was beaten like this, and he could not escape his involvement.
“Come here! Take Yayoi back to the house for treatment first!”

Taro Kusama waved his hand and directly ordered his subordinates to carry away the seriously injured Yayoi Kusama. Then he turned his eyes and looked at the butler in the suit fiercely: “As for you, you useless person! You failed to protect the master, and you have lost the face of the Kusama family. Cut off one of your hands as punishment!”
After saying that, he took out a short knife and threw it at the feet of the suit butler.
“ah?”

The butler in a suit turned pale with fright, and his legs began to tremble.
There are only two hands in total. If one of them is cut off, wouldn’t he become a cripple in the future?
“What? Don’t you dare?”
Taro Kusama’s eyes turned cold, and he slowly pressed his palm on the handle of the knife.
As long as the suit butler dares to say “no”, he will chop off his head without hesitation.
Failure can be forgiven, but the Kusama family will never tolerate the existence of cowards.
“Many…thank you master for punishing me, I am willing to be punished!”
Looking at the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom who were eyeing them around, the butler in a suit swallowed his saliva and could only tremble as he picked up the knife on the ground and pointed it at his wrist.
“Ah~!”
The butler in a suit shouted loudly, and after gathering up his courage, he chopped off hard.
The short sword was sharp and easily cut off the wrist.
In an instant, blood spurted out and splashed all over the floor.
The butler in a suit gritted his teeth and screamed like a scream in his throat. His whole body was so painful that he broke out in cold sweat and convulsed all over.
I almost fainted.
“Trash! Get out and heal yourself!” Taro Kusama shouted.
“Thank you, Master!”
After the butler in a suit bowed, he staggered into the house, covering his severed hand.
“Kusama-kun, what happened? Is there blood everywhere?”
At this time, a high-pitched voice sounded at the door.
All the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom instantly became vigilant and looked sideways.
I saw a group of tall men and women wearing black clothes, blond hair and blue eyes, walking in in a mighty manner.
Although these people did not show any momentum, once they appeared, they were like a mountain, weighing heavily on the hearts of the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
It was as if what was coming was not a human being, but a group of bloodthirsty beasts.
“The Temples?!”
Taro Kusama’s eyes narrowed, and he immediately pressed the handle of the knife with his palm, as if he was facing a formidable enemy.

Chapter 2107

Seeing the sudden appearance of the uninvited guest, all the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom were like Taro Kusama, pressing their hands on the hilts of their swords, their eyes alert, as if facing a formidable enemy.
There is no way, these blond men and women are too oppressive.
“Kusama-kun, long time no see. How have you been lately?”

A burly, middle-aged man with a delicate beard and oily hair walked up and said hello with a smile.
“Bailey? Is that you?!”
Taro Kusama took a closer look and couldn’t help but look surprised: “Weren’t you imprisoned by the gods? Why…”
He looked back and forth, but hesitated to speak.
In his memory, Bailey, known as the Bear King, has always been the sworn enemy of the pantheon of gods. He was once issued a red notice by the pantheon of pantheons, and a large number of experts were deployed to round him up.
Bailey was secretly imprisoned by the pantheon for several years.

Unexpectedly, Bailey would come out now, and even mix with the people from the temple, which was really unexpected.
“Kusama-kun, your news is out of date. I was free as early as a year ago.”
Bailey grinned, showing his big white teeth: “And now, I have joined the Hall of Gods and been reused by the organization. I am fortunate to become the new generation Pluto of the Hall of Gods!”

“What? You joined the Pantheon and became the new Pluto?” Taro Kusama’s eyes widened and he looked even more surprised.
The top combat power of the pantheon of gods is composed of the twelve major gods and the four major god kings.
Hades, the king of Hades, is one of the four great god kings.
The power has reached its peak!
With the strength of Bear King Bailey, he is indeed qualified for the position of Pluto.
But the problem is that Bailey used to be a prisoner held by the temples, but now he has become the god king of the temples. It is really incredible.
It felt like two people who had a grudge against killing their father suddenly became close friends.
How bizarre!

“Kusama-kun, there is no need to make such a fuss. The temples respect the strong. As long as the fist is strong enough, you will have the opportunity to be promoted and make a fortune. How about you, are you interested in joining us?” Bailey grinned and lit a cigar for himself. .
“Bailey-kun, don’t be ridiculous. Our Kusama family values tradition and will never serve outside forces.” Taro Kusama shook his head.
“Oh~! That’s such a shame!”
Bailey spread his hands: “With your ability, Mr. Kusama, as long as you join the pantheon of gods, you will definitely be able to sit on the position of a god. You also know that since the pantheon of pantheons invaded the Dragon Kingdom a year ago and failed to ambush the King of Xiliang, We have lost a lot of key personnel, and now is the time when we are short of people.”
Speaking of which, he had to thank the ambush for causing heavy losses to the temples.

Otherwise, he would never be able to let go, let alone sit on the throne of Hades.
“Pele-kun, you came all the way here just to talk about this, right?” Taro Kusama asked tentatively.
“Kusama-kun, I heard that you are also near Longhu Mountain, so I came here to visit and discuss some important matters.” Bailey said with a smile.
“I wonder what Bailey-kun is referring to?” Taro Kusama asked.
“Your Golden Crow Kingdom and our pantheon of gods have the same goal, but it is very difficult to accomplish this, so I suggest that it is best to cooperate.”

Bailey took two puffs of his cigar and continued: “The current Dragon Country is different from the past. It is growing too fast. Its comprehensive national strength has ranked second in the world, second only to our Lighthouse Country, and at this terrible speed If it continues to develop, within ten years, the Dragon Kingdom will catch up with our Lighthouse Country and become the strongest in the world!
I believe this is not the result our two countries want to see.
After all, compared to our Lighthouse Country, the people of the Dragon Country hate your Golden Crow Country even more.
Once the Dragon Kingdom develops and grows, it will be a huge threat to both you and me! “
Hearing this, Taro Kusama’s face became solemn.

Chapter 2108

A few decades ago, the Dragon Kingdom was indeed very weak, and the Golden Crow Kingdom was ahead of the Dragon Kingdom in all aspects.
But now, we have to admit that the positions of the two parties have been completely reversed.
If the Dragon Kingdom is allowed to develop, sooner or later, the Golden Crow Kingdom will pay a heavy price.
Therefore, in recent years, the Golden Crow Kingdom has been trying every means to hinder the development of the Dragon Kingdom.

Any opportunity to weaken the Dragon Kingdom cannot be missed.
This is also the reason why he came to Longhu Mountain.
“Bailey-kun, how do you plan to cooperate?”
After a long silence, Taro Kusama finally asked.
With the power of the Kusama family, it would be too risky to take action in Longhu Mountain.
It would be different if there were helpers.
“I have two plans. As long as they are implemented normally, it will definitely be a heavy blow to the Dragon Kingdom.” Bailey said meaningfully.
“Bailey-kun, can you tell us in detail?” Taro Kusama was a little curious.
“The first plan is a conspiracy.”
Bailey smiled and said: “We can use the name of the Longhu Mountain Martial Arts Tournament to send a few masters to disrupt the situation and compete for the championship. As long as we succeed, we will not only get the secret treasure of the Heavenly Master, but also dampen the arrogance of the Dragon Kingdom warriors.” .”
“Bailey-kun, there are so many new generation masters in the Dragon Kingdom. There are many talented people. It is not easy to defeat these people and win the championship.” Taro Kusama shook his head.
He has been paying attention to matters related to the Dragon Kingdom, including some major events in the world, and he is aware of them all.
He knew very well that it would be difficult to stand out among the geniuses in the Dragon Kingdom.
“Don’t worry, Mr. Kusama, I have already found a few good candidates, and they will definitely be able to surprise the warriors of the Dragon Kingdom.”

Bailey smiled confidently: “Of course, it would be better if you add your son Yayoi Kusama. I heard that he is the direct disciple of Gu Seijuro and has learned the flying sword style. Genius, it’s time to make a splash!”
“Well……”
As soon as these words came out, Taro Kusama couldn’t help but his face froze, and he didn’t know how to respond.
“What? Isn’t your son here?” Bailey was a little surprised.

According to the information he received, Yayoi Kusama should have followed Taro Kusama to Longhu Mountain.
“Yayoi is here, but something unexpected happened not long ago.” Taro Kusama hesitated.
“Accident? What happened?” Bailey asked.
“Not long ago, Yayoi set up a ring in the center of the town to challenge the warriors of the Dragon Kingdom. Because he was too sharp, he was tricked and now he is injured.” Taro Kusama explained tactfully.
“This kid is quite brave, but he doesn’t use it in the right way. He still needs to practice and practice.” Bailey smiled heartily.
“Yeah, it’s a bit overwhelming.” Taro Kusama shook his head helplessly.
“It’s a good thing for young people to be arrogant. Only the strong can be arrogant, and the weak can only grovel.” Bailey said.
“Let’s not talk about him anymore, Bailey-kun, what is your second plan?” Taro Kusama changed the subject.

Bailey glanced left and right, lowered his voice, and said mysteriously: “Regarding this, we will keep it secret for the time being. At eight o’clock tonight, I will bring some friends over to discuss it with you. You will naturally know by then. “
“Bailey-kun, do you need to be so careful?” Taro Kusama was intrigued.
“There is a saying in the Dragon Kingdom, which is to be careful in sailing the ship of ten thousand years. We will see each other for eight years tonight.”
After Bailey finished speaking, he made a gesture, and then left with a group of people in a hurry.

thanks for the updates GM King.. hopefully 5 or more chapters updated.. 😁😁
di sana ganito palagi.. nakaka sakit sa utak sa paghihintay, nakaka lula sa isip kung ano na sa susunod na kabanata.. 🤣
bitin palagi, hindi nakaka buti sa utak at isipan, nakaka puyat di ako makaka tulog ng mahimbing..🤣🤣
more power sayu GM King, god bless sana hindi ka magsawa ng pag translate ng updates.. 👍👍👍

Chapter 2109
“Master, is Bailey trustworthy?”

After the people from the temple left, a one-eyed warrior lowered his voice and spoke.

“Except for the Kusama family, no one is worthy of trust.” Taro Kusama shook his head.

The Bear King Bailey he knew before was a foolhardy and pushy guy.

But now, the other party seems to have changed a lot.

“Master, since Bailey is not trustworthy, do we still want to cooperate?” the one-eyed warrior continued to ask.

“certainly.”

Taro Kusama narrowed his eyes and said: “Whether it is our Golden Crow Kingdom or the Western Gods of Gods, they all have a common enemy, and that is the Dragon Kingdom! What we have to do is to disrupt the Dragon Kingdom and curb the development of the Dragon Kingdom. In this Under the premise, even if the two companies have different intentions, as long as they have the same goal, they can cooperate.”

“I understand!” The one-eyed warrior nodded heavily.

To put it bluntly, the so-called cooperation means using each other and taking advantage of each other’s momentum.

“Hurry up and prepare. Tonight’s meeting is very important. Always pay attention to the surrounding trends and do not leak any information.” Taro Kusama ordered.

“Hi!”

The one-eyed warrior responded and led the people away.

Time passed quickly, and it was already night in a blink of an eye.

Taro Kusama prepared tea and snacks in advance and waited quietly for the gods to come.

Before eight o’clock in the evening, there was a knock on the courtyard door, and Bear King Bailey came to visit again.

It’s just that compared to the daytime, Bailey’s trip this time became extremely low-key. Not only did his cloak cover his face, but he also only brought two close followers.

“Mr. Bailey, I have been waiting for you for a long time. Please come inside.”

Taro Kusama stood up to greet them and invited the three Baileys into the living room.

“Kusama-kun, I kept you waiting for a long time.”

Bailishi sat down and reminded: “What happened tonight must be carefully kept secret, so that your warriors should be alert and don’t let the news leak out.”

“Please rest assured, Mr. Bailey, I have spies in all directions, and no disturbance will escape my eyes.” Taro Kusama promised.

Chapter 2110
“Please rest assured, Mr. Bailey, I have spies in all directions, and no disturbance will escape my eyes.” Taro Kusama promised.

“Very good, I like a reliable partner like you, Kusama-kun.” Bailey nodded with a smile.

“Bailey-kun, didn’t you say you wanted to introduce some friends to me before? Why did I only see you tonight?” Taro Kusama asked curiously.

“Kusama-kun, don’t worry. Those friends are already on their way here. I believe they will arrive soon.” Bailey picked up the wine glass next to him and took a sip.

Just as he was talking, a black shadow like a wild goose suddenly flew over the courtyard.

Silent and extremely fast.

Like a ghost, elusive.

“who?!”

The one-eyed warrior’s pupils shrank, and he immediately drew his sword and chased after him.

Taro Kusama was about to stand up, but Bailey raised his hand to stop him: “Kusama-kun, don’t be nervous. I smell a familiar scent. It should be that my old friend has arrived.”

“Old friend?”

Taro Kusama raised his eyebrows slightly but said nothing.

The one-eyed warrior who chased him out of the living room looked at the black shadow floating around in the yard. He didn’t say anything at the moment. He stepped forward, jumped up high, and slashed at the black shadow with a sharp knife.

“Whoosh!”

The sword flashed, and the black shadow was split into two halves.

However, unlike the expected scene of blood splattering, the split black shadow suddenly turned into a sky full of bats and scattered.

“crunch crunch crunch”

The bats were densely packed and overwhelming. After they dispersed, they quickly formed a black figure behind the one-eyed warrior.

The figure was wearing a blood-red cloak, and its body was hidden in the darkness, making it difficult to see its specific appearance.

Only a true master can discover that there is a terrifying aura covering his whole body.

After the black figure appeared, he ignored the one-eyed warrior and walked straight into the living room.

Chapter 2111
“Bagaya road!”

Feeling slighted, the one-eyed warrior instantly became furious and stepped forward again. He held the sword in both hands and slashed hard at the figure.

The figure did not turn around or dodge, but simply raised his hand and grabbed the incoming sword.

“Qiang!”

The moment the two touched, sparks flew out.

The figure’s seemingly pale and weak hands were like steel at this moment, easily grabbing the sword struck by the one-eyed warrior.

“ah?”

The one-eyed warrior’s eyelids twitched, looking surprised.

He didn’t expect that his full-strength sword strike would be blocked by someone’s bare hands.

And no matter how hard he tried, the sword could not be withdrawn.

Where does this guy come from? !

“Click~boom!”

The figure exerted a strong force with its five fingers, and the sword in the one-eyed warrior’s hand broke into pieces.

The next second, the figure suddenly turned around, revealing a pale and thin face.

Those blood-red eyes exuded a strange light in the darkness.

“Ho~!”

The figure let out a low roar, opened its huge mouth, and bit the one-eyed warrior’s carotid artery.

Its speed is so fast that the opponent cannot react at all.

“William! That’s enough!”

Seeing that the one-eyed warrior’s neck was about to be torn apart, Bailey stopped him in time.

Hearing the sound, the figure’s movements suddenly froze, and the sharp fangs had come into contact with the one-eyed warrior’s skin.

Chapter 2122
It was just a little short of biting off its carotid artery.

At this moment, the one-eyed warrior was so frightened that he froze in place and did not dare to move. He even stopped breathing unconsciously.

For just a moment, he seemed to have fallen into hell, and there was only the word fear deep in his heart.

Because he knew that the guy in front of him was not a human at all, but a bloodthirsty monster!

“Bailey, your friends don’t seem to welcome me when I come all the way here for an appointment. Although I am a gentleman, I don’t like being pointed at a knife.”

The figure named William slowly turned around, changing from the fierce and violent attitude just now, and showed a seemingly kind smile.

“William, if you took the main entrance, you wouldn’t have this misunderstanding.” Bailey smiled.

“This is my unique style. You roughnecks, of course, won’t understand it.”

William threw away the tachi fragments in his hand, and then took out the white silk scarf and wiped his hands with great care.

“Kusama-kun, let me introduce you.”

Bailey stood up and introduced to William: “This is my old friend William, who comes from the Royal Knights of the Empire where the sun never sets, and now holds the position of deputy leader.”

“The sun never sets on the Royal Knights?”

Taro Kusama frowned and blurted out: “Could it be that you are the legendary William the Blood Demon?!”

As soon as these words came out, all the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom looked horrified.

Especially the one-eyed warrior couldn’t hide his fear.

Blood Demon William is a terrifying existence in the Empire where the sun never sets.

It feeds on human blood, is powerful, cruel, and possesses the legendary immortality!

No matter how badly injured you are, even if your head is chopped off, as long as there is blood to replenish it, you can recover as before.

This is the horror of the Blood Demon!

They really didn’t expect to see such a living demon here!

Chapter 2109

“Master, is Bailey trustworthy?”
After the people from the temple left, a one-eyed warrior lowered his voice and spoke.
“Except for the Kusama family, no one is worthy of trust.” Taro Kusama shook his head.
The Bear King Bailey he knew before was a foolhardy and pushy guy.

But now, the other party seems to have changed a lot.
“Master, since Bailey is not trustworthy, do we still want to cooperate?” the one-eyed warrior continued to ask.
“certainly.”
Taro Kusama narrowed his eyes and said: “Whether it is our Golden Crow Kingdom or the Western Gods of Gods, they all have a common enemy, and that is the Dragon Kingdom! What we have to do is to disrupt the Dragon Kingdom and curb the development of the Dragon Kingdom. In this Under the premise, even if the two companies have different intentions, as long as they have the same goal, they can cooperate.”
“I understand!” The one-eyed warrior nodded heavily.
To put it bluntly, the so-called cooperation means using each other and taking advantage of each other’s momentum.
“Hurry up and prepare. Tonight’s meeting is very important. Always pay attention to the surrounding trends and do not leak any information.” Taro Kusama ordered.

“Hi!”
The one-eyed warrior responded and led the people away.
Time passed quickly, and it was already night in a blink of an eye.
Taro Kusama prepared tea and snacks in advance and waited quietly for the gods to come.
Before eight o’clock in the evening, there was a knock on the courtyard door, and Bear King Bailey came to visit again.
It’s just that compared to the daytime, Bailey’s trip this time became extremely low-key. Not only did his cloak cover his face, but he also only brought two close followers.

“Mr. Bailey, I have been waiting for you for a long time. Please come inside.”

Taro Kusama stood up to greet them and invited the three Baileys into the living room.
“Kusama-kun, I kept you waiting for a long time.”
Bailishi sat down and reminded: “What happened tonight must be carefully kept secret, so that your warriors should be alert and don’t let the news leak out.”

Chapter 2110

“Very good, I like a reliable partner like you, Kusama-kun.” Bailey nodded with a smile.
“Bailey-kun, didn’t you say you wanted to introduce some friends to me before? Why did I only see you tonight?” Taro Kusama asked curiously.
“Kusama-kun, don’t worry. Those friends are already on their way here. I believe they will arrive soon.” Bailey picked up the wine glass next to him and took a sip.

Just as he was talking, a black shadow like a wild goose suddenly flew over the courtyard.
Silent and extremely fast.
Like a ghost, elusive.
“who?!”
The one-eyed warrior’s pupils shrank, and he immediately drew his sword and chased after him.
Taro Kusama was about to stand up, but Bailey raised his hand to stop him: “Kusama-kun, don’t be nervous. I smell a familiar scent. It should be that my old friend has arrived.”

“Old friend?”
Taro Kusama raised his eyebrows slightly but said nothing.
The one-eyed warrior who chased him out of the living room looked at the black shadow floating around in the yard. He didn’t say anything at the moment. He stepped forward, jumped up high, and slashed at the black shadow with a sharp knife.
“Whoosh!”
The sword flashed, and the black shadow was split into two halves.
However, unlike the expected scene of blood splattering, the split black shadow suddenly turned into a sky full of bats and scattered.
“crunch crunch crunch”
The bats were densely packed and overwhelming. After they dispersed, they quickly formed a black figure behind the one-eyed warrior.
The figure was wearing a blood-red cloak, and its body was hidden in the darkness, making it difficult to see its specific appearance.
Only a true master can discover that there is a terrifying aura covering his whole body.

After the black figure appeared, he ignored the one-eyed warrior and walked straight into the living room.

Chapter 2111

“Bagaya road!”
Feeling slighted, the one-eyed warrior instantly became furious and stepped forward again. He held the sword in both hands and slashed hard at the figure.
The figure did not turn around or dodge, but simply raised his hand and grabbed the incoming sword.
“Qiang!”
The moment the two touched, sparks flew out.
The figure’s seemingly pale and weak hands were like steel at this moment, easily grabbing the sword struck by the one-eyed warrior.
“ah?”
The one-eyed warrior’s eyelids twitched, looking surprised.
He didn’t expect that his full-strength sword strike would be blocked by someone’s bare hands.

And no matter how hard he tried, the sword could not be withdrawn.
Where does this guy come from? !

“Click~boom!”
The figure exerted a strong force with its five fingers, and the sword in the one-eyed warrior’s hand broke into pieces.
The next second, the figure suddenly turned around, revealing a pale and thin face.
Those blood-red eyes exuded a strange light in the darkness.
“Ho~!”
The figure let out a low roar, opened its huge mouth, and bit the one-eyed warrior’s carotid artery.
Its speed is so fast that the opponent cannot react at all.
“William! That’s enough!”
Seeing that the one-eyed warrior’s neck was about to be torn apart, Bailey stopped him in time.
Hearing the sound, the figure’s movements suddenly froze, and the sharp fangs had come into contact with the one-eyed warrior’s skin.

Chapter 2112

It was just a little short of biting off its carotid artery.
At this moment, the one-eyed warrior was so frightened that he froze in place and did not dare to move. He even stopped breathing unconsciously.
For just a moment, he seemed to have fallen into hell, and there was only the word fear deep in his heart.
Because he knew that the guy in front of him was not a human at all, but a bloodthirsty monster!

“Bailey, your friends don’t seem to welcome me when I come all the way here for an appointment. Although I am a gentleman, I don’t like being pointed at a knife.”
The figure named William slowly turned around, changing from the fierce and violent attitude just now, and showed a seemingly kind smile.
“William, if you took the main entrance, you wouldn’t have this misunderstanding.” Bailey smiled.

“This is my unique style. You roughnecks, of course, won’t understand it.”

William threw away the tachi fragments in his hand, and then took out the white silk scarf and wiped his hands with great care.

“Kusama-kun, let me introduce you.”
Bailey stood up and introduced to William: “This is my old friend William, who comes from the Royal Knights of the Empire where the sun never sets, and now holds the position of deputy leader.”
“The sun never sets on the Royal Knights?”
Taro Kusama frowned and blurted out: “Could it be that you are the legendary William the Blood Demon?!”
As soon as these words came out, all the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom looked horrified.
Especially the one-eyed warrior couldn’t hide his fear.
Blood Demon William is a terrifying existence in the Empire where the sun never sets.

It feeds on human blood, is powerful, cruel, and possesses the legendary immortality!

No matter how badly injured you are, even if your head is chopped off, as long as there is blood to replenish it, you can recover as before.
This is the horror of the Blood Demon!
They really didn’t expect to see such a living demon here!

Chapter 2113

Fear often comes from the unknown.
Although the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom are well-trained and fearless of death, that is only when facing normal humans.
And Blood Demon William no longer belongs to the category of human beings.

Not only does he have immortality, but he can also transform into a bat with extremely weird methods.
Many people are often frightened when they hear his name.
“Blood Demon?”
Hearing this, William shook his head: “I don’t like this title very much.
I am of royal blood from the Empire on which the sun never sets.

I hold the title of earl and am a pure noble. You can call me William, or your lord the earl.”
As he spoke, William grinned, revealing two sharp fangs.

“Okay William, no one cares about your status as a noble. Blood Demon is your true face.”
Bailey interrupted his words unceremoniously, and then guided Kusama Taro with one hand:

“Let me introduce you, this is Kusama-kun, one of the top ten swordsmen of the Golden Crow Kingdom.”
“It’s an honor to meet you, Kusama-kun.”
William took the initiative to reach out his hand, showing a harmless look.
“Mr. William, please sit down.”
Taro Kusama nodded slightly and invited William into the living room very politely.
Although the Blood Demon has a great reputation and is difficult to get along with, there is no doubt about his strength.
Being able to hire such a helper is enough to prove that Bailey’s ambition is not small.

Chapter 2114

you are referring to is not just William-kun, right?” Taro Kusama asked tentatively.

“Of course, regarding tonight’s meeting, I will also invite some friends from Tianzhu, Baixiang, and Korea.
They have the same goals as us.”
Bailey did not hide it.
“Tianzhu Kingdom? Baixiang Kingdom? Koryo Kingdom?”
Hearing this, Taro Kusama couldn’t help but narrow his eyes and was secretly frightened.

He did not expect that in such a short period of time, Bailey would have contacted all the surrounding countries and reached an agreement.
Elite masters from five countries sneaked into the Dragon Kingdom at the same time and gathered at Longhu Mountain.
It seemed like there was going to be a big fuss this time!
“Look! Friends from Tianzhu Kingdom have arrived!”
As if sensing something, Bailey turned his head and looked out of the yard.
In the darkness, three figures were seen approaching quickly.
These three people were dressed in black and walking in the wind, their bodies seeming to blend into the night.

Under the illumination of the moonlight, it is looming, as light and mysterious as a ghost.

“Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!”
In just a few breaths, three figures had already jumped to stand in the courtyard.
Seeing this scene, the one-eyed warrior subconsciously wanted to draw his sword, but Taro Kusama raised his hand to stop him.
“Welcome friends from Tianzhu!”
Bailey stood up with a smile and greeted him with open arms.
The three of them lifted the cloaks covering their heads, revealing three Western-style faces.

But compared to Bailey’s blond appearance, the three of them have darker skin and black hair.
More like a mixed race.
“Mr. Bailey, long time no see.”
The three of them put their hands together on their chests and greeted Bailey politely.
“Long time no see, my friends!”
Bailey gave the three of them a hug respectively, and then said with a smile: “Come on, let me introduce you.
This Kusama-kun is the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
As for this one, he is the Royal Knights of the Empire on which the Sun Never Sets.” of William.”

“Mr. Kusama, Mr. William.” The three of them greeted each other in a polite manner.

Chapter 2115

“Kusama-kun, this is Brahma, this is Vishnu, and this is Shiva. They are all national treasures of Tianzhu.
They all have unique skills.”
Bailey turned around and introduced.
“Brahma? Vishnu? Shiva?” Taro Kusama raised his eyebrows, even more surprised.
In Tianzhu, there is a mysterious and powerful killer organization called Demon Eye.
Anyone can be killed as long as he can afford the price.
A former leader of the Goryeo Kingdom died at the hands of the Demon Eye Organization.
Within this organization, there are three ace killers, namely Fentian, Vishnu, and Shiva.

These three people are all named after the gods of Tianzhu, and their mission success rate is 100%.

The assassination of the leader of Goryeo was the work of three people!

Being able to successfully assassinate the leader of a country under the protection of a large number of experts from Goryeo and escape unscathed is enough to prove how strong these three people are!
First there is Blood Demon William, and then there are the three ace killers of Tianzhu Kingdom.

If each of them is taken alone, they can set off a bloody storm!
“Three friends, please come inside!”
After knowing his identity, Taro Kusama did not dare to neglect and quickly ordered people to serve wine and snacks.
These are distinguished guests, so they must be treated well.

“Master, there are several people from the White Elephant Kingdom outside, and they claim to know Mr. Bailey.”

At this time, a warrior from the Golden Crow Kingdom walked into the living room and reported.
“Hahaha… It seems that another friend has arrived.” Bailey smiled heartily.

Chapter 2116

“Quick! Invite the distinguished guests in!” Taro Kusama immediately gave the order.
The people who can be invited to this party are obviously not ordinary people.
When the courtyard door opened, several men in cool clothes with rope rings tied on their heads walked in quietly.

These people all have Asian faces, dark skin, and are not tall but very strong.
If you look closely, you will find that these people have thick calluses on their fists, feet, knees and elbows. They are obviously Lianjiazi.
Especially the old man in the lead, his muscles and bones were almost tempered to the extreme, and the surface of his skin even exuded a unique metallic luster.
“Mr. Bassong, welcome to your arrival.”
Bailey stepped forward, shook hands with the leading old man, and greeted him warmly.
“Bailey, I haven’t seen you for a few years, and you seem to be getting stronger.” The old man named Basong said with a smile.

“I’m just big. Compared with a physical master like you, Mr. Bassong, I’m still far behind.”
Bailey shook his head modestly.
“You are physically gifted.
If you can learn the ancient boxing techniques of our Baixiang Kingdom, you will definitely become more powerful.” Basong praised.

“Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Basong. I will ask you for advice another day when I have time.”
Bailey changed the topic and began to introduce each other to everyone: “Mr. Bassong, this is the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom, this is the deputy leader of the Royal Knights of the Sun Never Sets, and these three are the three members of the Tianzhu Kingdom.
Big Ace Killer.”
“Taro Kusama, I have met senior Basong!”
Taro Kusama was the first to bow and salute with a very humble attitude.
Basong’s name has long been heard in his ears.
As a great master of the ancient boxing technique of the Baixiang Kingdom, Basong not only has a high prestige and has disciples all over the country, but he is also a fierce man who has trained his physical strength to the extreme!
Its body is made of copper skin and iron bones, which are indestructible and cannot even be damaged by the sharp weapons of magic weapons.

Known as the Boxing Saint by the people of Baixiang!
It is no exaggeration to say that Basong’s influence in the White Elephant Kingdom is not weaker than Gu Seijuro’s influence in the Golden Crow Kingdom.
Blood Demon William, the three ace killers of Tianzhu Kingdom, plus Fist Saint Basong, and Bear King Bailey.
If these forces are twisted into a rope, they can definitely tear the Dragon Kingdom apart from the sky!

This is war. Dustin needs help on this if not all these names are even scary
Chapter 2116

“Quick! Invite the distinguished guests in!” Taro Kusama immediately gave the order.
The people who can be invited to this party are obviously not ordinary people.
When the courtyard door opened, several men in cool clothes with rope rings tied on their heads walked in quietly.

These people all have Asian faces, dark skin, and are not tall but very strong.
If you look closely, you will find that these people have thick calluses on their fists, feet, knees and elbows. They are obviously Lianjiazi.
Especially the old man in the lead, his muscles and bones were almost tempered to the extreme, and the surface of his skin even exuded a unique metallic luster.
“Mr. Bassong, welcome to your arrival.”
Bailey stepped forward, shook hands with the leading old man, and greeted him warmly.
“Bailey, I haven’t seen you for a few years, and you seem to be getting stronger.” The old man named Basong said with a smile.

“I’m just big. Compared with a physical master like you, Mr. Bassong, I’m still far behind.”
Bailey shook his head modestly.
“You are physically gifted.
If you can learn the ancient boxing techniques of our Baixiang Kingdom, you will definitely become more powerful.” Basong praised.

“Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Basong. I will ask you for advice another day when I have time.”
Bailey changed the topic and began to introduce each other to everyone: “Mr. Bassong, this is the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom, this is the deputy leader of the Royal Knights of the Sun Never Sets, and these three are the three members of the Tianzhu Kingdom.
Big Ace Killer.”
“Taro Kusama, I have met senior Basong!”
Taro Kusama was the first to bow and salute with a very humble attitude.
Basong’s name has long been heard in his ears.
As a great master of the ancient boxing technique of the Baixiang Kingdom, Basong not only has a high prestige and has disciples all over the country, but he is also a fierce man who has trained his physical strength to the extreme!
Its body is made of copper skin and iron bones, which are indestructible and cannot even be damaged by the sharp weapons of magic weapons.

Known as the Boxing Saint by the people of Baixiang!
It is no exaggeration to say that Basong’s influence in the White Elephant Kingdom is not weaker than Gu Seijuro’s influence in the Golden Crow Kingdom.
Blood Demon William, the three ace killers of Tianzhu Kingdom, plus Fist Saint Basong, and Bear King Bailey.
If these forces are twisted into a rope, they can definitely tear the Dragon Kingdom apart from the sky!