An Understated Dominance: By Marina Vittori​

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys have been married for three years. After Dahlia achieves rapid success, she decides to end her marriage with Dustin, viewing him as a burden. Little does she know that all her accomplishments were actually thanks to him.

CHAPTER 1
My wife is a CEO, she always hates me for being lazy and wants to divorce me. But she doesn't know that her success is bestowed by me.

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”

In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.

“Divorce? What do you mean?”

Dustin Rhys was taken aback.

“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore. Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.

“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”

Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt. He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra poked her chin toward the magazine on the table. A photo of a beautiful woman was printed on the front page. “Look at the headline on this magazine, Dustin. Ms. Nicholson’s net worth has hit one billion in the course of just three years, a feat no short of a miracle. She’s now the most desired woman in Swinton! With all this, she’s destined for greatness. But you, you’re just a regular joe. You don’t deserve her at all. I hope that you’ll see some sense and do the right thing.”

When Dustin remained silent, Lyra frowned.

“I know you’re not happy with this, but this is reality,” she continued. “You might have helped Ms. Nicholson when she was in trouble, but she has repaid you for everything you’ve done for her over the last three years. In fact, you’re the one who owes her now!”

“Is our marriage just a business deal to her, then?” Dustin took a deep breath to suppress the emotions within. “If she wants to divorce me, let her speak to me herself.”

“Ms. Nicholson is very busy. She doesn’t need to trouble herself with such trifling matters.”

“Trifling matters?” Dustin was stunned. Then he laughed bitterly. “Is that so? Is divorce a trifling matter to her? She can’t even find the time to speak to me. Truly, she’s that unattainable now!”

“Dustin, don’t delay this any longer.” Lyra pushed the divorce agreement toward him again. “Just sign here and you’ll get a car and a house as compensation. On top of that, you’ll also get eight million dollars. This is more than what you’ll be able to earn in your lifetime!”

“Eight million dollars is a lot, but…I don’t need it. I will sign the divorce papers if she comes personally. Otherwise, I won’t sign anything,” Duston said coldly.

“Don’t go too far, Dustin!” Lyra slammed her hand on the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you. With all her power and resources, Ms. Nicholson can divorce you easily. It’s only because she appreciates her past relationship with you that she’s allowing you to keep your dignity intact. Don’t provoke her!”

“My dignity?” Dustin was a little amused by that. She didn’t even want to speak to him directly to divorce him. What kind of dignity was that? Moreover, if she really did appreciate their relationship, then why was she threatening him now?

“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about, then.”

Unwilling to argue, Dustin stood up and made to leave.

“Dustin Rhys! You—”

Just as Lyra was about to lose her cool, a curvy woman in a long black dress walked in. Her skin was as white as snow, and her features were delicate. Her lofty aura and curvaceous figure made her look like a goddess right out of a painting.

“You’re finally here.”

Dustin felt complicated emotions when he saw the beautiful woman. They had been married for three years, during which they treated each other with care and respect. But this was how it ended. He still didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“I’m sorry for being late, I was caught up with something else.”

Dahlia Nicholson sat down. Her expression was as impassive as ever.

“You certainly are busy, if you need your secretary to help you deal with your divorce,” Dustin said.

Hearing this, Dahlia frowned slightly. However, she did not explain herself. Instead, she said, “Since you’re here, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s end this on a pleasant note. I’m sorry I have to do this to you, so you can have the car and the house, plus eight million dollars as alimony. How does that sound?”

At that, she placed a card on the table.

“Do you really think our relationship can be measured by money?” Dustin asked.

“Too little? That’s alright. Let me know what you want. I’ll give you anything within my power,” Dahlia said placidly.

“I don’t think you understood me. Let me rephrase my question. Are money and power that important to you?” Dustin was truly bewildered.

Dahlia went over to the windows and looked out over the city. There was determination in her eyes when she said, “To me, yes, they’re very important.”

“You’ve earned enough to feed yourself for the rest of your life. Why do this?”

“Dustin, that’s where you and I diverge in philosophy. You’ll never understand what I really want.” Dahlia shook her head in disappointment.

They weren’t just incompatible in status and power; they were also incompatible in their principles. Most importantly, she did not see any hope for the future in him.

“You’re right. How would I know what you’re thinking?” Dustin laughed bitterly. “All I know is to cook for you when you’re hungry, prepare your coat when it’s cold out, and carry you to the hospital when you’re sick.”

“There’s no point in going into this now.” Dahlia’s expression held complicated emotions, but it was soon covered up by determination.

“You’re right.” Dustin nodded without any emotion. “I heard that you’ve been close with the heir of the Nolan family. Is it because of him?”

Dahlia was about to deny it when she gave it a second thought. In the end, she nodded.

“You can say that.”

“Okay. I hope you’re happy with him.” Dustin smiled and signed the divorce agreement without any more hesitation. All he felt now was disappointment. Ironically, today was also their wedding anniversary. There was cruel humor in divorcing him on the day they had gotten married.

“I don’t want the money, I just want that crystal necklace back. My mother left it to me before she died so that I can give it to my wife.”

“Okay.”

Dahlia nodded and gave him the crystal necklace.

“From today onward, we will have nothing to do with each other!”

Dustin put on the necklace and left. He had no more gentleness in his expression; all that was left was distant aloofness.

“Did I do the right thing, Lyra?” Dahlia asked hesitantly.

Even though she was the one who asked for the divorce, she didn’t feel happy at all when it was finalized.

“Of course you did!” Lyra nodded. “You have the right to pursue happiness. Dustin does not deserve you at all. He’ll only bring you down with him. You’re destined to be the most powerful woman in Swinton!”

Dahlia did not answer her. As she watched Dustin leave, she felt as if she was losing something precious.

Chapter 2087

“boom!!”

There was a loud noise, and the world shook.

The bloody sword in the black-armored warrior’s hand directly split the silver dragon’s head in half.

The shock wave generated by the collision of the two swept away in all directions like an overwhelming mountain.

Wherever he passed, sand and rocks flew, and the wind and clouds changed color.

The large number of onlookers were blown back by the hurricane and could not open their eyes at all.

After a few breaths, when everything settled, the situation on the field had changed.

On the left, Chen Xingwen is holding a silver gun, his face is solemn, and his robe is in pieces.

The hand holding the gun was trembling slightly.

On the right, Yayoi Kusama stood quietly, the famous sword Onimaru in her hand slowly sheathed, and the strange red light on the sword quickly disappeared.

The two of them stood ten meters apart, one on the left and the other on the right, looking at each other in the air, neither of them speaking.

It was as if the scene was completely frozen at this moment.

“What happened? Who won?”

The onlookers looked at each other in confusion, not knowing why.

The last blow was so fast that ordinary warriors could not see it clearly. It was just a flash of light, followed by an earth-shattering explosion and a surging shock wave.

By the time they came to their senses, the fighting had stopped.

So they can’t tell who wins and who loses.

“Why are they not moving? Did Chen Xingwen win?” Liu Hongxue asked curiously.

“should be.”

Xu Yang nodded and said: “Chen Xingwen’s attack just now was earth-shattering. It is impossible for that little devil to block it. Even if he is acting calmly now, he is actually seriously injured and will fall down soon!”

“Very good!”

Hearing this, Liu Hongxue couldn’t help but look happy: “As expected of the little spear fairy, he is indeed very powerful. After this battle, let’s see if these little devils still dare to be arrogant!”

The outcome of this battle is not only a matter of personal honor and disgrace, but also represents the dignity of the country.

If Chen Xingwen wins, he will definitely become a blockbuster.

Compared with the optimism of the two of them, Liu Rushuang frowned slightly and her face was quite solemn.

If she read it correctly, the last blow just now was the sword of the black-armored warrior, splitting the silver dragon’s head.

“Hey! That guy who loves foreign things!”

At this time, Liu Hongxue suddenly looked at Dustin and said disdainfully: “Don’t you think the little devil will win? What should I say now?”

“The outcome has been decided, there is nothing more to say.” Dustin said calmly.

“Hmph! You’re speechless, right? You know you’re wrong, right? Remember from now on, you have to have backbone as a human being, don’t grovel when you encounter anything, you have no dignity at all.” Liu Hongxue said proudly.

As soon as he finished speaking, there was only a “clang” sound.

The silver gun in Chen Xingwen’s hand suddenly broke into two pieces, and the gun tip fell to the ground, sparks popping out.

Immediately afterwards, Chen Xingwen’s clothes tore open, revealing a gap.

Under the gap, a red mark slowly appeared on the skin.

At first, this red mark was as thin as a hair. However, after breathing, the red mark quickly expanded and turned into a hideous wound, dripping with blood.

“puff!”

Chen Xingwen’s body trembled, and finally he couldn’t hold on any longer and spat out a mouthful of old blood.

The whole person staggered and fell to the ground.

His face was pale and he was covered in sweat. After trying to struggle for a few times, he was finally unable to stand up.

Seeing this scene, the surroundings suddenly became silent.

Everyone was stunned, some couldn’t believe it.

No one expected that Chen Xingwen would lose, and lose so miserably.

“How could this happen? The little gun fairy actually lost?”

“No! Impossible! Chen Xingwen’s marksmanship is superb, how could he lose to a little devil?!”

Chapter 2088

“What happened just now? Why did it happen like this?”
“…”
After a brief silence, the whole place was in an uproar.
The situation before me was beyond expectation.
Chen Xingwen comes from a famous family, has superb marksmanship, advanced cultivation, and fierce attacks. He had the upper hand when he fought Yayoi Kusama just now.
Why did he suddenly lose after one attack?
what happened?
“Lost…lost?”
Liu Hongxue was stunned, her beautiful eyes widened, and she was at a loss for a moment.
From the moment Chen Xingwen appeared on the scene, she has always paid attention to him.
His handsome appearance, noble temperament, powerful cultivation, and superb marksmanship all fascinated her.
She had imagined countless scenarios in which Chen Xingwen would win, but she never expected that the final result would be this.
“Ah this…”
Xu Yang was speechless and looked embarrassed.
He had previously vowed that Chen Xingwen could win, but Yayoi Kusama was just at the end of her game, but he didn’t expect to be slapped in the face in the blink of an eye.
“Chen Xingwen is already at the half-step master level, and his marksmanship is superb. Yayoi Kusama can defeat him. Could it be that the opponent has already…” Yan Buqi frowned and stopped talking.

“Yes, Yayoi Kusama is a martial arts master!” Liu Rushuang blurted out.

With Chen Xingwen’s cultivation level, there is only one possibility for Kusama Yayoi to win, and that is her superiority in cultivation level.
Thinking of this, she glanced at Dustin meaningfully.
I have to admit that everything the other party said before came true.
At the same level, Chen Xingwen is indeed more powerful, but unfortunately, Yayoi Kusama is a martial arts master and is much stronger in terms of hard power.

No matter how talented Chen Xingwen is or how good his marksmanship is, the gap between the two sides is an insurmountable gap.

“Cough cough cough…”
Chen Xingwen coughed up blood and supported his body with the broken silver gun, and finally stood up again.
“Chen Xingwen from Tianxiahui, you are very powerful. I admire your bravery, but unfortunately, you are no match for me.” Yayoi Kusama shook her head.
He originally tried to lower his level and rely on his superior martial arts skills to compete with Chen Xingwen.
But as he fought, he suddenly found that he couldn’t fight the opponent, and in the end he could only win through strong cultivation.
This made him admire Chen Xingwen’s strength even more.
It seems that the warriors of the Dragon Kingdom are not all soft-footed shrimps.
“I haven’t lost yet! I can still fight again!”
Chen Xingwen gritted his teeth, held on to his severely injured body, and challenged Yayoi Kusama again.
“That’s enough! The victory or defeat has been decided, don’t show off any more!”

Dong Qianqiu couldn’t stand it anymore and quickly stopped him.
If you continue to fight, it won’t be a matter of injury, but you may die!
With a talent like Chen Xingwen, he naturally couldn’t bear to watch the other person jump into the fire pit.
“Mr. Dong! Give me another chance, I can continue to fight!” Chen Xingwen prayed.

This battle is about the prestige of the country and the reputation of Tianxiahui. No matter what, he will fight to the end.
“Give up, you can’t win.”
Dong Qianqiu shook his head and advised with a serious face: “There is a big gap between you two in terms of realm. This is something that skill and experience cannot make up for. If you continue to fight, you will die!”
“I will fight even if I die!”
Chen Xingwen gritted his teeth and spoke carefully.
The hatred of the country and the family will never allow him to bow to the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom.
Even if he couldn’t beat him, even if he risked his life, he would make the other party pay in blood.

Chapter 2089

Chen Xingwen’s fearless appearance moved many people.
Although the opponent was defeated, he was still full of pride and did not surrender to the little devil.
This spirit is worth learning from everyone.
But… Chen Xingwen is now seriously injured and his silver spear has been cut off. If he continues to fight, he will really die.
A genius like this shouldn’t have died here.
“Chen Xingwen! The victory has been decided, don’t be willful anymore, and retreat immediately!” Dong Qianqiu angrily yelled.
Although Tianxiahui has many disciples, there are only a few who can truly be called geniuses.
Undoubtedly, Chen Xingwen is one of them.
With the strength of a half-step master, he was able to compete with a martial arts master for so long. This achievement is enough to be proud of.
Naturally, he didn’t want the other party to die impulsively because of a temporary victory or defeat.
“As long as I am still standing, I will never bow my head and admit defeat!”
Chen Xingwen held half of the silver gun and shouted angrily: “Yayoi Kusama! Fight me again!”
As soon as he finished speaking, he stepped forward and rushed forward.
“Nonsense!”
Dong Qianqiu couldn’t stand it any longer, so he stepped forward and struck Chen Xingwen’s neck with his knife.
Chen Xingwen groaned, his body went limp, and he fainted.

“Come here! Carry him down and treat his injuries!”

Dong Qianqiu gave the order, and soon two Tianxiahui disciples carried away the seriously injured Chen Xingwen.
Chen Xingwen’s departure brought the atmosphere to a freezing point.
Two challenges, two failures.
There were so many warriors in the audience, but it was a bit embarrassing to be overwhelmed by a little devil and unable to lift their heads.
If I can’t find my place today, I’m afraid I will become the laughing stock of the world.

“In the second challenge, my young master will still win. You have one last chance. If you can’t win, don’t blame me for laughing at you that there is no one in the Dragon Kingdom!” the suit butler said proudly.
“Who else wants to go up and try?”
Dong Qianqiu looked around, trying to find a suitable candidate.
Although there were whispers at the scene, no one dared to come forward, especially the warriors who came into contact with Dong Qianqiu’s eyes and lowered their heads unconsciously.
Even masters like the Little Spear Immortal Chen Xingwen have been defeated. Who dares to go up and humiliate themselves?
In this current situation, I am afraid that only those strong men on the list of geniuses can stabilize Yayoi Kusama.
The question is, are there such people here?
“Sister, what should we do now? That little devil is too powerful. Even the little spear fairy Chen Xingwen is no match for him. Who can beat him?” Liu Hongxue was a little anxious.
As a patriotic young man, she naturally couldn’t stand the little devil showing off his power on the territory of the Dragon Kingdom.

“In this current situation, only Mr. Dong can turn the tide by personally taking action.” Liu Rushuang looked a little solemn.
She has already seen that Yayoi Kusama is a martial arts master. Looking at the whole audience, only Dong Qianqiu can fight with her.
“With Mr. Dong’s strength, he can indeed win, but Mr. Dong’s seniority and age are such that even if he wins, he will be considered weak.” Xu Yang shook his head.
Dong Qianqiu is the protector of the world and has a high prestige in the world.
Letting such a big shot compete with a young brat is undoubtedly a waste of talent and overkill.

“No matter what, as long as we can win, we can regain some ground and prevent the little devil from being too arrogant!” Liu Hongxue said angrily.
We have lost two games in a row, and we must not lose the last game, even if the big one bullies the small ones, we must win.

Chapter 2090

“I ask again, who else wants to challenge the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom?” Dong Qianqiu spoke again.
How he hoped that a young master would take the initiative to challenge Yayoi Kusama and win glory for the country.
Otherwise, he would have to take action personally.
“What? No one dares to challenge my young master?”
The suit butler smiled proudly and continued to challenge: “It seems that the rumors are correct. You people from the Dragon Kingdom are not only the sick men of East Asia, but also courageous cowards!”
As soon as these words came out, the whole place exploded.

“What nonsense! What nonsense are you talking about, you little devil? Believe it or not, I will kill you!”
“Bullshit! It’s so deceiving!”
“Shi Ke can’t be killed! I will fight with you!”
“…”
The warriors roared and roared, gnashing their teeth with anger.
Several passionate young people rushed forward, but Dong Qianqiu raised his hand to stop them.
Not to mention whether these people can beat each other, if the arena match turns into a group fight, then the Dragon Kingdom warriors will really have no face to see anyone in the future.
Not only will he be called the sick man of East Asia, but he will also be stigmatized as having no martial ethics and being a loser.
“You Dragon Kingdom warriors are only incompetent and furious. If you are really capable, you will be judged in the ring.” The butler in a suit sneered and said sarcastically.
“enough!”
Dong Qianqiu’s face turned cold and he said in a deep voice: “Don’t you want to fight? I will stay with you until the end!”
“Yo! Finally you can’t bear it anymore?”
The butler in a suit smiled playfully: “Dong Qianqiu, you are a prominent figure in the world. If you lose today’s battle, not only will you lose face, but also the entire world will be discredited. Have you really considered it? “

Defeating a few small characters from the Dragon Kingdom is nothing. Only by defeating a big shot like Dong Qianqiu can his young master become famous all over the world!

“Hmph! I have been in the world for many years. Although I dare not say that I have never met an opponent, I am definitely not someone that a cat or a dog can defeat!” Dong Qianqiu said coldly.
“Really? Then we’ll see.” The suit butler smiled coldly and then stepped aside.
“etc.”
Just when Dong Qianqiu was about to step forward to challenge, Dustin suddenly stood up and said loudly: “Mr. Dong, why don’t you kill a chicken with a butcher’s knife? Let me deal with this kind of person.”
As soon as these words came out, everyone’s eyes were focused.
Everyone looked up and down, and there was a lot of discussion.
No one expected that Dustin would dare to ask for a fight at this critical moment.
“Hey! Do you know what you are talking about? Even Chen Xingwen lost, why do you challenge that little devil? Can you be a little self-aware?” Liu Hongxue sneered.

An unknown junior actually dares to step forward to ask for a fight. He is really overestimating his capabilities!
“As someone who has experienced this, I would like to advise you not to humiliate yourself. If you can’t even beat me, how can you be that little devil’s opponent?” Xu Yang sounded like an elder lecturing a younger one.
“This battle is of great importance. Just in case, let Mr. Dong take action.” Liu Rushuang advised.

Maybe Dustin is a little capable, but now, Long Guo can no longer afford to lose.
“you?”
Dong Qianqiu turned back, looked at Dustin carefully, and frowned slightly: “Young man, which sect do you come from? Who did you learn from?”
“Without a sect or a sect, there are idle clouds and wild cranes.” Dustin said truthfully.
“No sect?” Hearing this, Dong Qianqiu frowned even deeper.

He doesn’t even have a serious sect, and he still dares to challenge Yayoi Kusama. Isn’t this pure nonsense?

Chapter 2091

“Hey! Who are you? Can you stop making trouble here? Get out of here!”
“That’s right! You dare to ask for a fight even though you have no family or sect. Who gave you the courage?!”
“I thought he was so awesome, but after working on it for a long time, it turns out he’s just a nobody!”
“…”
Dustin’s words not only made Dong Qianqiu frown, but also made the audience talk and sneer.
If he comes from a famous family, they will give him some face.

However, the person in front of me is a wild man, with no family or sect, and no reputation at all.

What qualifications does such a small character have to ask for a fight?
You must know that this last battle is about the country’s honor and disgrace. Once defeated, all warriors across the country will be embarrassed.
How could they place their hopes on a little-known person?
“Young man, this battle is not a trivial matter. If you are not completely sure, forget it.” Dong Qianqiu shook his head, looking a little disappointed.
It’s good to have courage, but you also have to act within your capabilities.
Even a genius like Chen Xingwen has been defeated. What ability does the person in front of me have to compete with Yayoi Kusama?
To put it harshly, it is just asking for self-humiliation.
“Mr. Dong, if I dare to step forward and ask for a fight, I’m sure I can win. Please give me a chance.” Dustin spoke again.
The reason why he chose to stand out was, at the most serious level, to protect the honor of the country, and at the most small level, he hated the little devils of the Golden Crow Kingdom.

Of course, another point is that Dong Qianqiu is not necessarily Kusama’s opponent.
If Dong Qianqiu loses in today’s battle, it will be a great shame for the entire Dragon Kingdom warriors!
As a member of the Dragon Kingdom, he naturally cannot sit idly by.
Although he is not a good person, he will never forget the hatred between his country and his family.
“Hey! Are you done? You don’t really think that you are more powerful than Chen Xingwen, do you? Please consider your own strength and don’t embarrass yourself here!” Liu Hongxue said angrily.
How long has it been and you are still talking so shamelessly? You really don’t know what the heavens and the earth are.
“Enough is enough, if it continues, there will be no end!” Xu Yang said solemnly.

As a disciple of the Sword Sect, he was defeated by Yayoi Kusama, let alone a nobody like Dustin?
“Who is that! If you are wise, please step back and stop trying to flatter others!”
“That’s right! This battle is of great importance, and you are not qualified to fight on behalf of our Dragon Kingdom warriors!”
“Hmph! Today’s young people are so shameless just to be in the limelight!”
Everyone was talking and scoffing.
It was obvious that they did not believe in Dustin’s strength.
“Hey, hey, hey! That’s enough!”
At this time, Yan Buqi couldn’t help but retorted: “Anyway, Brother Lu at least has the courage to go on stage. What about you? Besides talking nonsense, what else can you do?”
As soon as these words came out, the surrounding area was silent at first, and then the noisy voice sounded again.
“Who are you? It’s none of your business!”
“If you don’t have the ability, don’t play, otherwise you will only become a laughing stock!”
“Hmph! What kind of courage? It’s just for the limelight!”
Some warriors who were stimulated shouted even louder.
“quiet!”
Dong Qianqiu shouted softly, covering up all the sounds in an instant. After the surroundings became quiet, he faced Dustin and said seriously: “Young man, you dare to ask for a fight. I appreciate it, but now is not the time for gambling. We The Dragon Kingdom can no longer afford to lose!”
“Mr. Dong, I haven’t really fought, how do you know I will lose?”
Dustin said calmly: “Today, I am not only fighting for the Dragon Kingdom, but also fighting for my own dignity. I really can’t bear it when a little devil rides on my head and poops and urinates.”
“Do you know what level your opponent is?” Dong Qianqiu asked.

“If I can defeat Chen Xingwen, I naturally know how much my opponent weighs.” Dustin nodded.
“I know you still dare to challenge, are you really so confident?” Dong Qianqiu frowned slightly.
“Confidence comes from strength.”
Dustin smiled faintly, and with a flick of his finger, a silver needle suddenly shot out, flying past Dong Qianqiu’s cheek at a speed that was difficult for ordinary people to detect.
“Um?”
Dong Qianqiu’s pupils shrank and he felt a cold wind blowing past him.
The next second, one of his beards fell from the air.
“So fast!”

Chapter 2092

Dong Qianqiu’s eyes widened and he was secretly frightened.
The silver needle shot by Dustin was actually a bit strange considering his strength.
If it were used on Yayoi Kusama, she might actually have a chance to win.
Of course, the most important thing is that at the moment the silver needle flew by, he vaguely sensed a master’s aura on it.
Could it be that…this unknown little guy in front of me is actually a hidden martial arts master?
“Mr. Dong, am I qualified to fight Yayoi Kusama?” Dustin asked.
Dong Qianqiu hesitated for a moment, but finally nodded: “Okay! Since you are so confident, I will let you try it. I hope you won’t let us down!”
If Dustin is really a master of martial arts, coupled with his incredible skills with hidden weapons, he really has a good chance of winning against Yayoi Kusama.
“Mr. Dong! Are you kidding me? Do you really want this kid to play?!”
“Yes, Mr. Dong! He is just a nobody. How can He De fight on behalf of the Dragon Kingdom?”
“Sending this kind of person to the field is simply asking for humiliation!”
Dong Qianqiu’s decision attracted opposition from many people.
Dustin has no background, no fame, and no strength. Why should he challenge Yayoi Kusama on behalf of the Dragon Kingdom?
“Everyone, please be patient.”
Dong Qianqiu raised his hand and pressed down: “This little brother has extraordinary bearing and profound knowledge. He is by no means an ordinary warrior. I believe in his ability.”
“Mr. Dong! You are confused!”
Liu Hongxue couldn’t help but retorted: “He is just an embroidered pillow, what can he do? Don’t be deceived by him!”
She really didn’t understand why Dong Qianqiu, who was the protector of the World Association, valued the small role of Dustin?
“Mr. Dong! There is only one chance left. If he loses, who will bear the responsibility?” Xu Yang asked.
“That’s right! Who will be responsible?!” Everyone agreed.
“I chose this little brother. If he loses, I will cut off one of my arms and apologize to the world!” Dong Qianqiu said loudly.
As soon as these words came out, the surrounding voices suddenly became quieter.
No one expected that Dong Qianqiu would be so protective of Dustin, even using his broken arm as a guarantee.
At this time, even if they objected, there was nothing much they could say.
“Little brother, what happens next is up to you.”

Dong Qianqiu walked to Dustin, reached out and patted his shoulder, and said seriously: “Remember! We must win! Our Dragon Kingdom can no longer afford to lose!”
“Don’t worry, I will do my best!” Dustin nodded seriously.
To be honest, he didn’t expect Dong Qianqiu to be so supportive of him. He could not let him down in public or private matters.
“Sigh…Mr. Dong is so confused that he would believe this kid.” Xu Yang shook his head and sighed.
“Who says it’s not the case? If we lose three games in a row, our Dragon Kingdom will really lose its face!” Liu Hongxue was anxious and angry at the same time.
“Why are you two panicking? Brother Dustin may not lose.” Yan Buqi said with a half-smile.
“Brother Yan, how long has it been and you still say such things?”
Liu Hongxue frowned and complained: “Even my senior brother and Chen Xingwen can’t beat that little devil, why can he win?”
“People should not be judged by their appearance. If Brother Dustin dares to ask for a fight, he must be sure of it.” Yan Buqi said.
“Hmph! You’re pretty sure. In my opinion, he just wants to show off!” Liu Hongxue sneered.
“Sister Hongxue doesn’t believe Brother Dustin so much, how about we make a bet?” Yan Buqi smiled slightly.
“How do you want to bet?” Liu Hongxue asked.
“It’s very simple, let’s bet on winning or losing.”
Yan Buqi smiled and said, “If Brother Dustin wins, you should apologize to him and admit your mistakes.”
“What if he loses?” Liu Hongxue held her head high.
“If you lose, I will give you a sword on the list of famous weapons.” Yan Buqi said.
“Are you serious?” Liu Hongxue’s eyes lit up.
Although the list of famous weapons is not as good as the list of divine weapons, the weapons in it are all extremely precious treasures.
The flaming sword that her master was so proud of was one of them.
As a disciple of the Sword Sect, she loved swords like crazy, and she even dreamed of the swords on the list of famous weapons.
Now that I have the opportunity to get it, I am naturally very excited.
“A gentleman’s word is that a horse is hard to catch.” Yan Buqi shook his folding fan lightly.
“Okay! I’ll bet with you!” Liu Hongxue agreed: “I want to see, why does this guy win?!”

Chapter 2093

“I want to see, why does this guy win?!”
Liu Hongxue looked dissatisfied.
Even a genius like Chen Xingwen was defeated, so she didn’t believe that a claptrap clown could make big waves.
She will definitely win the sword on the list of famous weapons!
“Who is coming? Tell me your name!”
Seeing Dustin step forward, the suit butler couldn’t help but question.
He thought Dong Qianqiu was going to take action himself, but unexpectedly a young man showed up.

If he is an unknown person, even if his young master wins, his reputation will not increase much.
“Dustin, I’m here to learn the clever tricks of your Golden Crow Kingdom.” Dustin said calmly.
“You are no match for my young master. It’s Dong Qianqiu who comes here to challenge me.” The butler in a suit looked arrogant.
These small characters in the Dragon Kingdom are simply vulnerable, and any further fight will only be a waste of time.
Only by defeating an influential figure like Dong Qianqiu can he frighten the Dragon Kingdom and become famous all over the world.
“For people like you, there’s no need for Mr. Dong to step in. I’ll be enough to deal with you.” Dustin feng said calmly.
“Arrogant!”
The suit butler’s face darkened: “Do you know who my young master is? How dare you talk so shamelessly here!”
“Judging from your accent, you should be from the Dragon Kingdom, right?”

Dustin said calmly: “You have a young master on your left, a young master on your right, a dignified man of seven feet, and you are willing to be a dog for a little devil. I really don’t know where you got the face to bark like a dog!”
“Presumptuous! Who do you think you are? How dare you despise me here?”
The butler in a suit angrily yelled: “To tell you the truth, I used to be a lowly Dragon Countryer, but now I have changed my nationality and been promoted to a noble Golden Crow Countryer! There is a world of difference between me and you guys! “

“A dog is a dog, no matter how hard it is, it is still a dog. If you treat a good person like a dog, you have to be a dog. It’s really a shame.” Dustin sneered mercilessly.
“You, you, you…you are so deceptive!”
The butler in a suit was furious, pointed at Dustin and roared: “You lowly dragon countryman, don’t you want to challenge my young master? Okay! I will give you a chance today to make you convinced that you have lost!”
After saying the harsh words, the butler in a suit immediately approached Yayoi Kusama and began to fan the flames: “Young Master! This man from the Dragon Kingdom is so bold that he dares to look down on you. Please teach him a lesson and let him know the power of the warriors of the Golden Crow Kingdom. sharp!”
“Funny guy, I hope he can block my knife.” Yayoi Kusama grinned.

The first opponent I met before was too weak and couldn’t even stop him with a single blow.
The second opponent’s strength was good, which he admired quite a lot, but he was still a little short of a level and couldn’t fight with all his strength.
Until now, he has only just warmed up.
I hope the third opponent can give him some surprises, otherwise it will be too boring.
“Boy! The final battle in the ring is a matter of life and death. If you dare to challenge my young master, you must be prepared to die without a body!” the butler in a suit said sternly.

“If you want to take action, hurry up and stop talking nonsense.”
Dustin stretched out one hand and waved back, with a hint of provocation.
“Dragon people, show your weapons!”
Yayoi Kusama slowly raised her famous sword Onimaru.
“No need, I can’t use weapons to deal with you.” Dustin said calmly.
As soon as these words came out, the whole place was in an uproar.
“Holy shit! Is this kid too crazy? He dares to fight Yayoi Kusama with his bare hands?”

Chapter 2094

“Damn it! Although the little devil is very hateful, we can’t take it lightly! What on earth is this guy doing?!”
“Even if you have weapons, you may not be able to defeat them. If you don’t have weapons, wouldn’t you be beaten to death?”
Everyone was talking and talking.
No one expected that Dustin would dare to say such arrogant words after losing two games in a row.
“Is this guy crazy? Fighting Yayoi Kusama with bare hands, what’s the difference between this and seeking death?” Xu Yang was surprised and confused at the same time.
“Hmph! In my opinion, he just broke the pot and knew that he couldn’t defeat the little devil, so he used this method to leave himself a way out. Even if he really loses, he will make excuses and use I don’t have a weapon to evade, so I’ve seen through this little trick a long time ago!” Liu Hongxue looked like she was scheming.
“So that’s it.” Xu Yang suddenly realized.
This kid Dustin is such a thief. He obviously can’t beat him, but he still wants to be in the limelight, so he plays such dirty tricks. It’s really shameless.
“People from the Dragon Kingdom, if you don’t use weapons, I won’t accept your challenge because it’s unfair.” Yayoi Kusama said seriously.
As a warrior, winning must be fair and aboveboard, and cannot be questioned at all, otherwise it will be meaningless for him to set up a ring at the foot of Longhu Mountain.
“Little brother, don’t be careless in this battle. If you have any weapons, just show them out!” Dong Qianqiu advised.
Flying needles can only be regarded as hidden weapons. If you fight head-on, you will need weapons such as swords, guns and sticks to get by.
“Okay, then I’ll choose a weapon on the spot.”
Dustin nodded, then glanced around and quickly found the target.
I saw him walking to a big tree, breaking off a branch and holding it in his hand, then waved it gently, nodded with satisfaction, and said: “Here…this is my weapon.”

“…”
The corners of Dong Qianqiu’s mouth twitched, and he was speechless for a moment.
Not just him, when he saw Dustin using branches as weapons, the surroundings suddenly became silent, and everyone looked shocked.
They really didn’t expect that the weapon in Dustin’s mouth was actually such a thing.
Is this guy right?
He actually used an ordinary tree branch to fight against Onimaru, the famous sword of the Golden Crow Kingdom. What is the difference between this and bare hands?
If you really want to say it, this kind of behavior is more arrogant and humiliating than using bare hands!
“Look! Look! I told you earlier that this guy just wants to show off and has no intention of winning!” Liu Hongxue was so angry that she almost jumped up, looking like she hated iron.
“Clown! What a clown!” Xu Yang shook his head.
Although Liu Rushuang said nothing, her beautiful eyebrows also wrinkled.
Dustin’s behavior showed that he did not take Yayoi Kusama seriously at all. She really didn’t know where the other party’s confidence came from.
“Bold maniac! You will pay the price for your actions!” the suit butler roared.
That’s too much! What a deception!
A humble man from the Dragon Kingdom dares to look down on the noble people from the Golden Crow Country. He is simply ignorant of life and death!
“Dragon people, what do you mean?” Yayoi Kusama frowned, her face looking a little ugly.
“It’s enough to deal with you.” Dustin raised the branch in his hand.
“Are you insulting me?” Yayoi Kusama said with a stern face.
“Otherwise?” Dustin said with a matter-of-fact expression: “You openly challenge the warriors of the Dragon Kingdom, do you still expect me to be polite to you?”
“Dragon people, you succeeded in irritating me, you will die!”
Yayoi Kusama gritted her teeth, stopped talking nonsense, and directly chose to take action.

hahayst.. pa bitten effect nanaman.. why do go straight to the duel so that their be no more bully basher readers will comment harshly.. am i right GM KING...👍👍👍😁

We can't do anything about it dude. The writer is slow 🐌
Woow does this mean, this novel is still being written live… i thought the novel is already fully available in Chinese and this is being translated chapter wise…

Woow does this mean, this novel is still being written live… i thought the novel is already fully available in Chinese and this is being translated chapter wise…
Yes! That's true, the author is currently not finished with this novel. He only writes two to four chapters per day. So I hope we can learn to appreciate it. ❤️ Let's be thankful ...😊😊😊😊 Patience is a virtue.

Yes! That's true, the author is currently not finished with this novel. He only writes two to four chapters per day. So I hope we can learn to appreciate it. ❤️ Let's be thankful ...😊😊😊😊 Patience is a virtue.
That’s cool… king thanks for all that you are doing for this novel… ensuring it to reach many of us… in the language we can enjoy…

Appreciate it… Great work… 👍🏻

Chapter 2095

The clogs under Yayoi Kusama’s feet suddenly clicked, and the powerful explosive force directly caused several cracks on the ground.
And his whole body shot out like an arrow from the string, killing Dustin with a fierce look on his face.
In the first two games, he did not take the lead in attacking, but allowed his opponents to do whatever they wanted.

But what Dustin just said has completely angered him. He wants to use the fastest and most brutal way to resolve the battle and give a warning to all Dragon Kingdom warriors!
“Qiang!”
Halfway through the charge, Kusama Yayoi suddenly drew her sword and slashed out.
In an instant, the famous sword Onimaru glowed red, and a strange blood-red sword light roared out, striking Dustin through the air with lightning speed.

Wherever the sword light passed, the air began to twist, and a deep crack was torn open on the ground.
There are still some scorched marks on it, as if it had been burned by flames.
“What a fast knife!”
Dong Qianqiu’s pupils shrank, showing surprise.
Yayoi Kusama’s sword seemed simple, but in fact it was fast and cruel. Compared with the previous attack, it was more than ten times more powerful.
In other words, Yayoi Kusama had been suppressing her own strength until she was angered, and then she suddenly burst out.
This is trouble!
At this moment, not only Dong Qianqiu’s heart was hanging, but most of the audience present were worried about Dustin’s life and death.
They looked down upon each other, but Dustin was from the Dragon Kingdom after all. No matter what the reason was, they didn’t want each other to die in the hands of the little devil.
“Little tricks.”
Seeing the blood-red sword light coming towards him, Dustin did not dodge. He raised the branch in his hand and waved it gently from top to bottom.
“Whoosh~!”
A half-moon-shaped white sword light burst out, facing Kusama Yayoi’s bloody sword light.
The light of the sword cuts horizontally, while the light of the sword strikes vertically.

Two rays of light, one red and one white, briefly formed a “ten” in the air, and then collided with each other.
“boom!!”
There was a loud noise and the ground shook.
The red sword light and white sword light were like tofu colliding at high speed, instantly exploding into pieces.
The energy wave generated by the collision was like a tidal wave, turbulently impacting the onlookers.
The weak warriors were forced to retreat continuously, and the strong warriors could not help but narrow their eyes.
Soon, the air wave dissipated.
The first blow between Yayoi Kusama and Dustin was evenly matched.
This result was beyond everyone’s expectations.
Because in their opinion, Dustin was no match for Yayoi Kusama, and there was no chance of winning in a head-on confrontation.
However, Dustin not only blocked Yayoi Kusama’s attack, but even gained a slight upper hand.
After all, Yayoi Kusama used the famous sword Onimaru, but Dustin only used a branch.
There is a gap in weapons between the two sides. If they can fight evenly, they will have the upper hand.

“Damn it! I didn’t expect this guy to have two brushes and be able to block the little devil’s knife.”
“People cannot be judged by appearance, and sea water cannot be measured. It seems that this young man is not simple!”
“Does an unknown person have such strength? It must be that the little devil didn’t use his full strength, right?”
“It makes sense! It was the same in the previous fight against Xu Yang. The little devil never took it seriously. He was like a monkey. Once he gets serious, he can decide the outcome with one strike!”
“…”
Seeing the two people competing, the onlookers started talking a lot.
Some people think Dustin is enigmatic, while others think Yayoi Kusama is deliberately letting things slip.

“Sister Hongxue, how are you? Brother Lu didn’t disappoint you, did he?”

Last edited:
Chapter 2096

Yan Buqi turned his head and glanced at Liu Hongxue with a half-smile.
“Hmph! What’s so big about that? The knife just now was just a tentative attack by the little devil. It didn’t exert any force at all. Even a pig could have blocked it!” Liu Hongxue still scoffed.
Hearing this, Yan Buqi just smiled faintly, but Xu Yang, who was standing next to him, had a strange expression on his face.
Although he knew that Liu Hongxue was talking about Dustin, it sounded strange to him.

After all, he didn’t even block Yayoi Kusama’s sword.
Doesn’t this mean that he is worse than a pig?
It’s so silly and hurtful.
“Dragon Countryman, you are more powerful than I expected, but unfortunately, you still have to lose today!”
After the brief surprise, Kusama’s expression quickly became serious.

The blow he just made took at least seven points of force, but it was easily resolved by Dustin. This is enough to prove that the opponent is very strong.
Much stronger than the Chen Xingwen he met in the previous game.
Chen Xingwen only had outstanding marksmanship and did not put any pressure on him, but the sharpness shown by the person in front of him made him realize that this was a powerful opponent!
“Why are you talking so much nonsense? Come here if you can.” Duatin waved his hand provocatively.
“Okay! Today I will show you the true martial arts of our Golden Crow Kingdom!”

Yayoi Kusama slowly sheathed the knife, then lowered her body and leaned forward.
One leg was in a lunge, the other was slightly bent, one hand was holding the scabbard, and the other was holding the handle.
In an instant, his entire aura became different.
A trace of blood-red smoke slowly emerged from the body, like steam.
“Huh~!”
Yayoi Kusama exhaled a breath and slowly closed her eyes.
His entire body was shrouded in blood-colored smoke. From a distance, he looked like a dormant beast, ready to attack at any time.

“What’s going on? This little devil seems to be trying harder?”
“The momentum is different, he must be serious!”
“It’s broken! This is the starting move of Feitian Yuken style! That little brother is in danger!”
One person saw the clues and couldn’t help but change his expression.

“The Flying Sword Style? Is it the famous skill of Ko Seijuro, the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom?”
“That’s right! Ko Seijuro is known as the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom, and the Flying Sword Style he created is even more amazing! Once used, no one can stop him! With this unique skill, Ko Seijuro has killed many people. The great master of Korea!”

“Oh my god! Even the Grand Master can be killed, but the Feitian sword style is so powerful?”
“Kusama Yayoi knows the Hiten Sword Style, so she must be the direct disciple of Koseijuro. Although she is not as powerful as Koseijuro, she is definitely not something that ordinary people can stop!”
“It’s over, it’s over! Even the Feitian sword style has been used. Our warriors from the Dragon Kingdom are doomed!”
“…”
After recognizing the flying sword-style starting move, Kusama Yayoi’s identity was quickly guessed.
For a moment, all the warriors in the Dragon Kingdom couldn’t help but panic.
Ko Seijuro, known as the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom, is a mythical figure to the entire Golden Crow Kingdom.
Yayoi Kusama can become the disciple of Ko Seijuro, so she is naturally extremely powerful.
Especially since the opponent is also proficient in Ko Seijuro’s unique skill, the Flying Sword Style.
In this situation, Dustin Rys had no chance of winning.
Let alone victory, whether he can survive or not is a question.
You know, Feitian Yujian style is all about being fast, accurate and ruthless!
He drew his sword and struck out so fast that no one could see clearly.
Those who encounter the Feitian Yujian style are often killed before they can react!

Last edited:
Chapter 2096

Yan Buqi turned his head and glanced at Liu Hongxue with a half-smile.
“Hmph! What’s so big about that? The knife just now was just a tentative attack by the little devil. It didn’t exert any force at all. Even a pig could have blocked it!” Liu Hongxue still scoffed.
Hearing this, Yan Buqi just smiled faintly, but Xu Yang, who was standing next to him, had a strange expression on his face.
Although he knew that Liu Hongxue was talking about Dustin, it sounded strange to him.

After all, he didn’t even block Yayoi Kusama’s sword.
Doesn’t this mean that he is worse than a pig?
It’s so silly and hurtful.
“Dragon Countryman, you are more powerful than I expected, but unfortunately, you still have to lose today!”
After the brief surprise, Kusama’s expression quickly became serious.

The blow he just made took at least seven points of force, but it was easily resolved by Dustin. This is enough to prove that the opponent is very strong.
Much stronger than the Chen Xingwen he met in the previous game.
Chen Xingwen only had outstanding marksmanship and did not put any pressure on him, but the sharpness shown by the person in front of him made him realize that this was a powerful opponent!
“Why are you talking so much nonsense? Come here if you can.” Duatin waved his hand provocatively.
“Okay! Today I will show you the true martial arts of our Golden Crow Kingdom!”

Yayoi Kusama slowly sheathed the knife, then lowered her body and leaned forward.
One leg was in a lunge, the other was slightly bent, one hand was holding the scabbard, and the other was holding the handle.
In an instant, his entire aura became different.
A trace of blood-red smoke slowly emerged from the body, like steam.
“Huh~!”
Yayoi Kusama exhaled a breath and slowly closed her eyes.
His entire body was shrouded in blood-colored smoke. From a distance, he looked like a dormant beast, ready to attack at any time.

“What’s going on? This little devil seems to be trying harder?”
“The momentum is different, he must be serious!”
“It’s broken! This is the starting move of Feitian Yuken style! That little brother is in danger!”
One person saw the clues and couldn’t help but change his expression.

“The Flying Sword Style? Is it the famous skill of Ko Seijuro, the sword master of the Golden Crow Kingdom?”
“That’s right! Ko Seijuro is known as the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom, and the Flying Sword Style he created is even more amazing! Once used, no one can stop him! With this unique skill, Ko Seijuro has killed many people. The great master of Korea!”

“Oh my god! Even the Grand Master can be killed, but the Feitian sword style is so powerful?”
“Kusama Yayoi knows the Hiten Sword Style, so she must be the direct disciple of Koseijuro. Although she is not as powerful as Koseijuro, she is definitely not something that ordinary people can stop!”
“It’s over, it’s over! Even the Feitian sword style has been used. Our warriors from the Dragon Kingdom are doomed!”
“…”
After recognizing the flying sword-style starting move, Kusama Yayoi’s identity was quickly guessed.
For a moment, all the warriors in the Dragon Kingdom couldn’t help but panic.
Ko Seijuro, known as the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom, is a mythical figure to the entire Golden Crow Kingdom.
Yayoi Kusama can become the disciple of Ko Seijuro, so she is naturally extremely powerful.
Especially since the opponent is also proficient in Ko Seijuro’s unique skill, the Flying Sword Style.
In this situation, Dustin Rys had no chance of winning.
Let alone victory, whether he can survive or not is a question.
You know, Feitian Yujian style is all about being fast, accurate and ruthless!
He drew his sword and struck out so fast that no one could see clearly.
Those who encounter the Feitian Yujian style are often killed before they can react!
I think Yayoi kusama's master is Kenshin Himura... (Hiten Mitsurugi Sword technique of Battousai Himura)🤣🤣🤣

Chapter 2097

“I didn’t expect him to be the descendant of Feitian Yujian style. Mr. Yan, it seems your friend is in danger!”
Liu Rushuang’s beautiful eyes narrowed, and her expression became extremely solemn.
The reputation of Koseijuro is powerful even in the Dragon Kingdom. Yayoi Kusama can obtain the true biography of Koseijuro, and she is basically a quasi-swordsman level figure.
This time he came to the Dragon Kingdom and competed in public, obviously to become famous all over the world!

“No wonder he’s so powerful. He turns out to be a disciple of the strongest swordsman in the Golden Crow Kingdom. I didn’t lose unjustly.” Xu Yang puffed up his chest, looking proud of his defeat.
If he were defeated at the hands of an unknown person, it would have a great impact on both him and the Sword Sect’s reputation.
But if you were a direct disciple of Ko Seijuro, it would be different.

Gu Qingjuro is equivalent to the top grand master of the Dragon Kingdom, and his influence is no worse than that of Hong Xingchao, the leader of the Sword Sect.
The direct disciple of Hong Xingchao was Hong Juding.
In other words, Yayoi Kusama should directly compete with monsters like Hong Juding.
Therefore, his defeat at the hands of Yayoi Kusama is understandable.
“The Flying Sword Style is indeed powerful, but I think Brother Dustin is calm and composed, without any panic. Maybe he already has a way to deal with it.”
Yan Buqi shook his folding fan lightly, not nervous.

“Hmph! What do you mean by being calm and composed? In my opinion, he is either ignorant and fearless, or he is frightened!” Liu Hongxue sneered.
“Mr. Yan, have you known each other for a long time?” Liu Rushuang was a little curious.
“We met for the first time today.” Yan Buqi said truthfully.
“We just met him and you trust him so much? Why?” Liu Rushuang was very puzzled.
From the time Dustin came up to ask for a fight, everyone was questioning it, but Yan Buqi always supported it.
She really didn’t understand, where was the confidence of the person in front of her?
“Because of the feeling.”
Yan Buqi did not hide anything and continued: “I have a strong sixth sense. I always feel that Brother Dustin is not a simple person.”

“Hmph! No matter how simple it is, is it still more powerful than the disciples of the Sword Master?”
Liu Hongxue crossed her arms and said coldly: “If I were you, I would immediately persuade him to admit defeat, otherwise once the little devil uses the Feitian sword-style moves, he will only die!”
Now that Yayoi Kusama has not made any moves, Dustin still has a glimmer of hope.

Once the killing move is used, it will be unstoppable and unavoidable, and people will fall to the ground in the blink of an eye.

Although she looked down on Dustin’s flattering behavior, she didn’t want him to die in the hands of the little devil.
“Keep reading, maybe a miracle will happen?” Yan Buqi smiled slightly.
“No! The little devil is going to use his sword!”
In the crowd, an old man suddenly exclaimed.
Everyone who had been whispering just now immediately watched intently.
In the middle of the field, Yayoi Kusama, who was ready to go, finally opened her eyes!
In an instant, his eyes turned scarlet.
“The first style of Feitian Sword Style——”
Yayoi Kusama gave a low shout, kicked the ground with both feet, and her whole body turned into a bloody afterimage and ejected.
Its speed is as fast as an arrow leaving the string, and it is impossible for ordinary warriors to catch it with their naked eyes.
“What a fast movement!”
Dong Qianqiu’s expression changed, and he was secretly frightened.
Although he had heard the name of Feiten Mitsurugi-ryu for a long time, this was the first time he saw it with his own eyes.
Before the sword came out, Yayoi Kusama’s movement was several times faster than before. Even he was slightly slower in terms of speed.
“Draw your sword and kill!”
When Yayoi Kusama was close to Dustin, the famous sword Onimaru suddenly unsheathed and made a diagonal slash at lightning speed.
This diagonal slash cuts from the left shoulder to the right abdomen. Once it hits, it can directly cut the person into pieces!
“Whoosh!”
Everyone saw a flash of blood-colored light and shadow, so fast that they didn’t even see clearly what happened.

Chapter 2098

When the picture freezes again.
Yayoi Kusama has appeared behind Dustin, and the famous sword Onimaru in her hand is slowly being sheathed.
For Yayoi Kusama, the sword-drawing strike just now was enough to easily kill Dustin, and there was no need for a second strike.
This is his confidence in Feitian Yujian and his confidence in his own strength.
“What’s going on? Is it over already?”
Seeing Yayoi Kusama standing proudly and full of evil aura, everyone looked at each other, a little confused.
Everything happened so fast just now, from Kusama Yayoi’s ejection, to using the flying sword style to draw the sword, and finally sheathing the sword, the whole process happened in the blink of an eye.

Before anyone could react, the battle seemed to be over.
“As expected of the legendary Feitian sword-fighting style, the speed is so fast!”
“That person is not dead, is he? I think he hasn’t moved.”
“I heard that when the knife reaches its extreme speed, even if it cuts off a person’s head, the person’s body can still move forward.”
“Alas…it seems that there is no hope of recovery. Let’s prepare to collect the body.”
The onlookers were whispering to each other.
Some people directly sentenced Dustin to death, thinking that Yayoi Kusama’s lightning-fast knife had already taken his life.
“Sister! Did you see clearly just now? Is that guy dead?”
Looking at the two motionless people, Liu Hongxue frowned, her heart in her throat.
At this moment, she didn’t know whether she was happy or worried.
If Dustin dies, then she can get a sword on the list of famous weapons, but similarly, the warriors of the Dragon Kingdom will also bear the reputation of the sick man of East Asia and be laughed at by the little devils.
“You can’t see clearly, Yayoi Kusama is too fast.”
Liu Rushuang shook her head, her pretty face became extremely solemn.

The flying sword style is too terrifying, just drawing the sword and slashing with one hand is enough to make people despair.
“Don’t look anymore, that guy is dead. The little devil just executed the sword-drawing slash. No one except Mr. Dong can stop him.”
Xu Yang shook his head and said: “Look carefully, the little devil has already sheathed his sword, which means the battle is over. Mr. Yan, I can only say that you made a mistake this time.”
Yan Buqi narrowed his red phoenix eyes and carefully observed the situation on the battlefield.

There was a rare trace of nervousness on that beautiful face.

Yayoi Kusama’s extremely fast knife just now made him wonder if he had made a mistake in judgment?
Under the gaze of everyone, Yayoi Kusama received the sheath and turned around slowly.
Then, facing Dustin’s back, he raised his finger and tapped it lightly in the air
“fall!”
At the exit of the inverted character, a burst of Grandmaster Qi broke out of the body and turned into a strong wind, blowing on Dustin.
However, the dismemberment scene that Kusama expected did not appear.
Dustin still stood motionless. The strong wind just now only blew his hair and clothes.
“Um?”
Yayoi Kusama frowned and took a step closer again: “Down!”
This time, he used more Grandmaster Qi to create a stronger wind.
However, the result was still the same. Dustin just stood quietly without any reaction.

The people watching look at me and I look at you. You don’t know what’s going on?
“fall!”
“fall!”
“fall!!”
The questioning voices from all around made Yayoi Kusama lose her composure, and she clicked her index finger crazily.
Wave after wave of strong wind kept surging out, impacting Dustin, but it never achieved the expected effect.
“I’ll do it to your mother!”
Dustin finally caught his breath, and used a branch in his backhand to hit Yayoi Kusama’s face hard, knocking her unconscious.

Last edited:
Chapter 2099

“Snapped!”
Without any warning, Dustin raised his hand and hit Yayoi Kusama directly in the face with a branch.
Yayoi Kusama, who was reciting a spell, was stunned. Her eyes widened and she stood there blankly, a little at a loss.
There was already a bloodstain on his face where he had been beaten by a branch.

The area around the blood stain was becoming red and swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye.
“ah?!”
The sudden change left everyone stunned.
No one expected that when faced with Yayoi Kusama who was so fast that she had to draw her sword to kill him,Dustin was not only fine, but actually slapped her in the face.
“What’s going on? What happened just now?”
“No way? Could it be that that guy escaped the flying sword-drawing attack?”
“…”
Everyone looked at each other, whispered, and were surprised and confused.
When they saw Yayoi Kusama sheathing her knife, they thought Dustin was already a corpse.

Especially the word “inverted” at the end confirmed their idea.

However, the strange thing is that Yayoi Kusama “fallen” there alone for a long time, but Dustin was stunned and nothing happened.
He even slapped Yayoi Kusama in the face with a backhand.
This almost comical scene was something that no one could handle.
Yayoi Kusama is indeed very handsome and cool when she draws her sword, but the result is very different from the legendary one-shot killing move.
The feared Feitian Sword Style doesn’t seem so scary now.
“I…did I read it correctly? That person named Lu actually slapped a stick on the little devil?” Liu Hongxue’s beautiful eyes widened, and she couldn’t believe it.
She had just thought that Dustin would definitely die, but she didn’t expect that the outcome would take a huge turn.

“How did he do it?” Liu Rushuang was also shocked.
Yayoi Kusama’s sword slash was so fast that she couldn’t see clearly. Normally, Dustin shouldn’t be able to dodge, but the other party didn’t do anything.
“Damn it! That guy is not dead? Or did the little devil make a mistake?” Xu Yang was a little confused.

“Brother Dustin really didn’t disappoint me!” Yan Buqi’s eyes lit up and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Being able to dodge Feitian’s sword-drawing slash is enough to prove that Dustin is very strong and he didn’t make a mistake.
“You…are actually not dead?”
Yayoi Kusama touched her burning face, then looked up at Dustin, her eyes full of astonishment.
His sword slash had clearly hit the target, so why could the opponent still act as if nothing had happened?
“die?”
Dustin smiled coldly and hit Yayoi Kusama’s face with another branch.
“Snapped!”
There was a crisp sound.
Another bloodstain appeared on the other half of Kusama Yayoi’s face.
One on the left and one on the left, very symmetrical.
Yayoi Kusama was stunned for a moment, and then her face instantly turned gloomy.
As the saying goes, a scholar cannot be killed but cannot be humiliated. Being slapped in the face by Dustin with a tree branch twice in succession was simply a great shame and humiliation.
“Bagayalu! I’m going to kill you!”
Yayoi Kusama became angry and furious. She drew her sword again and began to chop wildly.
He was still using the Feitian sword style, but unlike the previous swift sword slashing, this attack became extra violent and fierce.
Like a crazy ferocious beast.
“Flying Sword Style – Earth Dragon Flash!”
Yayoi Kusama roared and struck hard on the ground with a slash.
Boom!

Chapter 2100

Just a burst of explosions was heard, and the ground cracked instantly.
A blood-red sword light extended from the ground and quickly slashed towards Dustin in the direction of the crack.
Wherever the sword light passed, a large amount of gravel shot out, like bullets, hitting Dustin overwhelmingly.
The intensity of its attacks is like a violent storm, making it impossible to guard against and unable to hide.

Dustin snorted coldly, did not dodge or avoid, and lightly stamped his feet on the ground.
A translucent shield of true energy was formed out of thin air, blocking the body like a shield.
“Dong dong dong dong dong…”
The rubble all over the sky hit the Qi shield, causing only a few tiny ripples but not breaking through the defense.
At the same time, the blood-red sword light roared over and struck Dustin’s protective shield with great force.
“boom!”
There was a loud bang.
The protective shield shook slightly, and ripples sputtered out from the hit location, rippling slightly.
“What? Blocked it?!”
Seeing this scene, the suit butler couldn’t help but change his expression.
Although the earth dragon flash is not as fast as the sword draw, it is more powerful and destructive.
He used to think that Dustin’s escape from drawing the sword was just a fluke, but now it seems that the opponent is really powerful.
“Flying Sword Style—Dragon Nest Flash!”
“Flying Sword Style – Tornado Flash!”
“Flying Sword Style – Dragon Hammer Flash!”
“Flying Sword Style – Dragon Flying Flash!”
After one blow was ineffective, Kusama’s momentum surged, and all kinds of killing moves continued to pour out, slashing at Dustin like a landslide and tsunami.
Dragon’s Nest Flash is a random attack technique, which is characterized by continuously slashing at the opponent at an extremely fast speed without leaving any room.
The tornado flash is a rotating strike. The body rotates in the air and uses the inertia to draw out the sword and deliver a powerful blow with a slash.

The speed is comparable to drawing a sword, but the power is much stronger.

The dragon hammer flash is a chopping style. The body leaps into the air, from top to bottom, and uses the power of swinging the waist, abdomen and feet to deliver a fatal blow.
This move is specially used to break the opponent’s defense.
The Dragon Flying Flash is an upward attack, slashing upwards from the lower part. It has the same effect as the Dragon Hammer Flash.

It’s just that compared to Dragon Hammer Flash, Dragon Flying Flash is more flexible and has more tricks.
Yayoi Kusama made a series of slashes, almost using all her strength.
In the past, even opponents more powerful than him would have died under the attack of Feitian Yujian style.
However, Dustin used very simple movements to resist, block, or dodge his attacks one by one.
For the first time, he was unable to do anything to his opponent when he used Feiten’s Sword Style.
Especially after seeing the sarcastic smile hanging on the corner of Dustin’s mouth, Kusama Yayoi’s mentality collapsed and she was close to going crazy.
“Bagua! I’ll fight you!”
Yayoi Kusama roared and roared, using all her strength and at the cost of damaging her body, she used the strongest move of the Hiten Mitsurugi style.
“Hiten Mitsurugi Style – Mystery – Nine-Headed Dragon Flash!”
Yayoi Kusama held the sword in both hands and slashed at Dustin nine times at a speed that exceeded the speed of drawing a sword.
Each of these nine knives is faster and more powerful than the last, and the attack angle is tricky and the attack is extremely fierce. It perfectly combines all the advantages of the previous moves.

As soon as the attack came out, the situation changed and the ground shook.
The onlookers watched from a distance, feeling frightened and their bodies began to tremble unconsciously.
Even Dong Qianqiu couldn’t help but feel fear after seeing Yayoi Kusama using the most powerful secret of the flying sword.
Because he didn’t have any confidence that he could take on this terrifying killing move.
Once this move is used, Dustin is in danger!

There's no mistake now ! Yayoi Kusama is indeed Battousai Apprentice, using inverted Blade Hitten Mitsurugi Technique (Samurai X Reference) 😁😁

Last edited:
This novel is all about gossip. Useless gossip that will take 3 to 5 chapters before an action. It's like this is intensional by the author to prolong the story

Chapter 2101

“Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…”
When Yayoi Kusama used her strongest secret, nine extremely sharp blood-red sword lights slashed fiercely at Dustin from all directions.
Overwhelming, terrifying and unstoppable!
“Little tricks!”
Dustin snorted coldly and waved the branch in his hand without dodging.
Using the same movement, he slashed at Kusama Yayoi nine times.

In an instant, nine white sword rays shot out and collided head-on with the nine blood-red sword rays slashed by Kusama Yayoi.
“Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang…”
The sword light clashed with the sword light, making bursts of explosions.
Two different energies collided with each other using the same attack method.

As the white light and red light flickered, powerful shock waves, like surging waves, centered on the collision point and swept away in all directions.
And one wave overshadows the other, and one wave overwhelms the other.
In an instant, smoke and dust were everywhere within a radius of 100 meters, and sand and rocks were flying.
All the spectators were so blown away that they stepped back and couldn’t even open their eyes.

Some weak ones were even shocked to the point where their faces turned pale and their energy and blood surged.
“Let’s see if you’re still alive now!”
The butler in a suit raised his hand to face the wind and sand, but there was a sneer on the corner of his mouth.
So far, no one has been able to stop the Hiden Mitsurugi-ryu’s secret ultimate move, the Nine-Headed Dragon Flash.
The last time, the sword master Gu Qingjuro used this move, he directly killed a strong man at the Grand Master level in front of everyone.
From then on, it shocked the world!
Although Yayoi Kusama is not as good as Ko Seijuro, she is still a quasi-sword master.
The Nine-Headed Dragon Flash used by Yayoi Kusama with all her strength is enough to kill a powerful martial arts master!
Although Dustin was powerful, in his opinion, it was impossible to block such a killing move.
One minute later.
When the dust settles and the hurricane disappears.

The butler in a suit took a closer look, and the smile on his lips immediately solidified.
Because he was surprised to find that Dustin was still alive!
Not only alive, but unscathed.
On the other hand, his young master, Yayoi Kusama, looked pale, sweating profusely, panting heavily, and looked like she was about to collapse.
It was obvious that Yayoi Kusama, who had used the most powerful Nine-Headed Dragon Flash Queen, had been drained of all her energy.
Even the hand holding the knife began to tremble slightly.
“How could this happen? Could it be that the despicable dragon countryman blocked the most powerful secret of Feitian Yujian style?!”
The suit butler’s eyes widened with disbelief on his face.
Not only him, but also Yayoi Kusama, who was involved, was even more stunned and unbelievable.
He never dreamed that the Nine-Headed Dragon Flash he used would be easily resolved by Dustin.
After fighting for a long time, he was so tired that he almost collapsed, but Dustin remained calm as if nothing had happened. This strong contrast made him almost collapse.
“You…who are you? How can you stop my flying sword style?” Yayoi Kusama asked in a trembling voice.
Dustin did not answer directly, but said lightly: “Have you finished the fight?”
“Where?” Yayoi Kusama frowned, feeling uneasy for no reason.
“You’re done fighting, now it’s my turn.”
As soon as Dustin finished speaking, a tree branch hit Yayoi Kusama in the face.
“Snapped!”
There was a crisp sound.
Yayoi Kusama was whipped around in a circle, and there was another deep blood mark on the left side of her face, and her cheek soon became swollen.
“you……”
Yayoi Kusama touched her burning face, and just when she was about to get angry, she got another blow on her face.
“Snapped!”
rhys showed no mercy, and the branch hit Yayoi Kusama’s face again.
The huge force caused Yayoi Kusama to stagger back and lose her balance.
However, rhys did not give up. Attacks came one after another, and branches kept hitting Yayoi Kusama.