An Understated Dominance Chapter 1301 to Chapter 2422 - English Version Translated by NAZMUL

English Version Translated by NAZMUL

An Understated Dominance is a Urban novel for men, telling a story of Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years. "An Understated Dominance" delves into themes of ambition, power and the price of success. The novel explores the complexities of relationships and so on.

Just as they say, "too much of a thing is bad." I can add here that too much of a thing is soared.
In the writer's attempt to prolong this story, he has ended watering the substance and turning it to a substandard story.
As long as i care, he can dwell his entire life writing on the forest.
The story has lost it flair, tension, suspense and everything associated with a fantastic story.
So i can succinctly say, "Adieu The underestimated Dominance story."
Same here....am feeling the writer has nothing to write again. Is better for him to conclude the story than making it looks inferior to others.

Just as they say, "too much of a thing is bad." I can add here that too much of a thing is soared.
In the writer's attempt to prolong this story, he has ended watering the substance and turning it to a substandard story.
The story has lost it flair, tension, suspense and everything associated with a fantastic story.
Hmmmmmm.... I tend to agreee, but i hope this forest setting ends soon... We miss our usual drama nd calculated suspense

Hmmmmmm.... I tend to agreee, but i hope this forest setting ends soon... We miss our usual drama nd calculated suspense
Right😞… found it dribbling into subconsciousness…especially that there are supposed to be 5 of the dragons to be found and we’ve been through almost 10 chapters and still haven’t found the first

These stories have a point where you will have to leave them, before I read Charlie wade story I'm in the same situation, where now its getting boring.

These stories have a point where you will have to leave them, before I read Charlie wade story I'm in the same situation, where now its getting boring.
Can you please send me the link of the amazing son I just want to read it too ?!😎

Chapter 1967: Annihilation Slash

Miguel's strength is very strong. Between the swings of the two curved knives, countless blade glows burst forth, shooting towards the golden tree vines, covering the sky and earth.

Each blade glow carries the might of splitting mountains and cracking rocks.

Wherever he goes, a strong wind howls, and colorful lights overflow.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

As Miguel attacks, a large number of silver tree vines turn into long spears, shooting out at an extremely fast speed, accurately hitting all the blade glows.

"Bang, bang, bang..."

With a series of explosions, the sky full of blade glows is completely shattered, and all the silver tree vines are rebounded.

"Humph! Let me see how tough you are!"

Miguel speeds up and rushes forward, crossing his dual blades, suddenly waving forward and shouting,

"Annihilation Slash!"

"Boom!"

The sound of air bursting.

Two crescent-shaped blade glows instantly shoot out, one in front and one behind, slashing towards the golden tree vines.

These two blade glows are extremely sharp, swelling in the wind.

When unleashed, they are only three feet long, but when they approach the golden tree vines, they have already swelled to three expand.

At first glance, they are like two unstoppable blades for cutting mountains.

Seemingly aware of the crisis, all the silver tree vines start to move.

Half of them weave into a net, blocking in front of the golden tree vines as a defense.

The other half of the silver tree vines turn into long spears, rushing towards the two crescent-shaped blade glows with the force of thunder.

"Bang, bang, bang..."

Another series of explosions.

In front of the two crescent-shaped blade glows, the actively attacking silver tree vines are all shaken back and cannot resist.

"Boom!"

The remaining force of the crescent-shaped blade glows solidly hits the woven net of silver tree vines.

The originally impenetrable net, resistant to water and fire, is cut open by Miguel's blade glows, leaving a large gap.

Several dozen silver tree vines among them are directly broken.

With just one blow, dozens of silver tree vines are cut, showcasing the destructive power of a martial arts master!

"What sharp blade glows!"

"Desert Dragon is indeed powerful!"

"With Senior Miguel taking action, it seems that we have hope today!"
Seeing Miguel's unstoppable momentum, the people couldn't help but rejoice.

The silver tree vines that they found difficult to deal with are like cutting melons and vegetables in front of the martial arts master.

This is strength! This is the difference!

"Worthless!"

After cutting open the gap, Miguel doesn't hesitate. Instead, he seizes the opportunity, advances, and heads straight to the root of the golden tree vines.

It's the strategy of capturing the ringleader first.

In his eyes, the golden tree vines are the monster's main body, the only threat to him.

As long as he cuts off the golden tree vines, the rest of the silver and gray tree vines will be unable to make waves.

With a little time, they can all be cleared.

At this moment, whether it's the silver tree vines or the gray tree vines, they all start to attack Miguel frantically.

The dense attacks, like a storm, show no signs of stopping and are impossible to dodge.

"Insects dare to show off their petty skills?!"

Miguel sneered, not dodging or evading. He swiftly swung his dual blades, forming a protective shield of blade glows in front of him, and charged straight ahead.

The tree vines that shot towards him were instantly cut off upon contact with Miguel's blade glow shield. Whether they were silver or gray tree vines, none could harm Miguel in the slightest.

Within a radius of three meters centered around Miguel's body, it became a death zone. Anything that came close would be shredded into pieces.

Wherever Miguel went, everything crumbled before him, and his momentum was unstoppable. His formidable display garnered cheers from the onlookers.

However, at this moment, the previously motionless golden tree vines finally reacted. The front end of the vine lifted high, then, like a long whip, it violently lashed towards Miguel.

"Swoosh~!"

Because of its incredible speed, the golden tree vine directly tore through the air, carrying a sharp whistling sound, fiercely smashing downward.

This strike was earth-shattering, causing the weather to change, and it made people's scalps tingle.

"Hmm?"

Miguel's pupils constricted. Not daring to be careless, he immediately crossed his dual blades high, forming a defensive posture, and faced the striking golden tree vine head-on.

"Boom!!"

The moment the two sides collided, a loud roar echoed. A powerful shockwave swept out from the point of impact, engulfing the surroundings.

Wherever it passed, dust and debris flew, and some nearby gray and silver tree vines were directly blasted into pieces, creating a mess on the ground.

When the dust settled, a huge crater appeared where the golden tree vine had struck. Miguel stood in the midst of the crater, sweating profusely and panting.

His arms were numb, the tiger's mouth was cracked, and thin streams of blood slowly dripped from his fingertips.

At this moment, his face was serious, showing no signs of ease. The downward strike of the golden tree vine just now was too powerful, and even with his full defense, he still suffered some minor injuries.

It could be confirmed that in terms of strength, he was not the opponent of the golden tree vine. In a head-on collision, he might not gain any advantage.

"Didn't expect this thing to be so formidable."

Miguel slightly furrowed his brow, his gaze fixed on the golden tree vine ahead, his expression uncertain.

If someone were to boast throughout the world, probably no one would anticipate that a mere tree vine would possess the attack and defense capabilities of a martial arts master.

"What are you all still standing there for? Hurry and escape!"

Miguel turned around and shouted, "This thing is tricky. I can only buy you a cup of tea's time. After that, fate will be in your hands!"

This statement caused a commotion and a stir among the crowd. They thought with Miguel's imposing manner, victory was assured, but the situation changed rapidly.

The Desert Dragon, a powerful martial arts master, fell into a disadvantageous position after a single blow from the golden tree vine.

How formidable could that golden tree vine be?!

"Run!"

Without hesitation, the crowd immediately accelerated their retreat. If Miguel couldn't hold on, wouldn't they all be finished here?

Led by Margaret, the main force, like a sharp sword, fiercely fought their way through the encirclement of gray tree vines, rushing towards the outside.

However, just at this moment, the golden tree vine launched another attack.

Chapter 1968: Effortlessly severed the golden tree vine as if cutting through vegetables

The first attack was ineffective, and the golden tree vine launched another assault.

The front end of the vine was lifted high, resembling a taut bowstring. After a brief moment of charging, it struck towards the pit where Miguel was once again.

This strike was faster and more powerful than the previous one.

Even before the full force was exerted, the sound of wind and thunder could be heard, tearing the air apart.

"Swoosh~!"

Another sharp whistling sound.

The speed and strength of the golden tree vine far surpassed the silver tree vines. Its attack was earth-shattering.

Seeing the golden tree vine descending from above, Miguel dared not confront it again. He forcefully kicked the ground with both feet, shooting sideways.

Simultaneously, the powerful strike from the golden tree vine accurately hit the spot where Miguel had just stood.

"Boom!"

A tremendous roar, causing the earth to shake.

A powerful shockwave swept out, akin to a violent wind scattering leaves in all directions.

The recent crater sank several meters deeper.

A deep trench formed out of nowhere.

"Thud, thud, thud..."

Miguel was shaken back several steps by the tremendous force. Looking at the spot where he had just stood, his eyelids couldn't help but twitch.

Fortunately, he reacted quickly; if he had been hit head-on, he might not have escaped unscathed.

The destructive power of this thing was too terrifying; it couldn't be confronted head-on.

"Boom, rumble!"

Despite missing the first strike, the golden tree vine was relentless. It directly swept horizontally, transforming into a sharp whip that skimmed the ground, fiercely lashing towards Miguel.

Wherever the vine passed, the ground was directly shaved off in thick layers.

Shattered stones mixed with soil shot out like bullets towards Miguel.

"Hmm?"

Miguel frowned. With a kick, he immediately soared into the air, evading the sweeping attack of the golden tree vine.

At this moment, the surrounding silver tree vines suddenly moved. Like long spears, they crazily stabbed towards Miguel in mid-air.

Miguel swung his dual blades repeatedly, forming a circle of blade glows around him, quickly harvesting the attacking silver tree vines.

However, before he could completely deal with the silver tree vines, the golden tree vine on the ground launched another attack.

The golden tree vine suddenly bounced up, like a towering pillar, fiercely smashing towards Miguel.

At this moment, Miguel was suspended in mid-air, harassed by the silver tree vines, unable to dodge. He could only watch as the golden tree vine descended on him.

"Darn it! Going all out!"

Miguel gritted his teeth, making a decisive move and once again employing his signature skill.

"Annihilation Slash!"

Miguel crossed his dual blades, infused his whole body with spiritual energy, and then swung vigorously towards the airborne golden tree vine.

"Swoosh! Swoosh!"

Two crescent-shaped blade glows instantly shot out, forming an "X" in the air, slashing towards the golden tree vine at an incredibly fast speed.

The blade glows swelled with the wind, turning into giant crescents three expand long in the blink of an eye, doubling their destructive power.

"Swoosh~!"

Without dodging or evading, the golden tree vine faced Miguel's blade glows and fiercely struck back.

"Boom! Boom!"

Two explosions resounded.

Under the heavy blow of the golden tree vine, the two giant crescent-shaped blade glows burst open on the spot, turning into countless specks of light dissipating in the air.

The slashing of the blade only slightly slowed down the golden tree vine, leaving two faint marks on its surface.

Miguel's full-force strike failed to break through the defense of the golden tree vine.

"What?!"

Seeing the relentless golden tree vine, Miguel's expression changed involuntarily.

At this point, he had no way to dodge and could only brace himself with his blades.

"Boom!"

A loud sound.

The golden tree vine struck Miguel's dual blades solidly. Upon contact, Miguel, along with his blades, was thrown like a baseball hit by a tremendous force, flying dozens of meters before crashing heavily onto the ground.

Blood flowed from his mouth and nose, and his entire body was paralyzed, looking disheveled.

"Swoosh~!"

Before Miguel could stand up, the lethal blow from the golden tree vine descended once again.

This strike was faster and more powerful, with even greater momentum.

Miguel, on the other hand, was in turmoil, with his blood surging and limbs weakened, unable to move.

Helplessly, he could only watch as the golden tree vine descended upon him, fear evident on his face.

He had never dreamt that the golden tree vine would be so formidable. Even more unimaginable was that he, a prestigious Martial Arts Master, would suffer defeat here.

If he had known this earlier, he shouldn't have interfered. He could have easily escaped alone, why bother with the life and death of others?

"Ah—!"

Miguel roared in unwillingness, using all his strength to raise his arms, attempting a final struggle.

"Swoosh!"

Just when Miguel thought he would be smashed into a pulp, a black sword energy suddenly shot out from a distance. With incredible speed, it slashed onto the golden tree vine.

"Swish!"

The black light flashed, and the black sword energy penetrated the golden tree vine without any hindrance, continuing its path towards a more distant location, quickly disappearing into the darkness.

"Crack!"

A tearing sound was heard. The section of the golden tree vine pierced by the black sword energy suddenly snapped in two.

A large amount of golden fluid sprayed out, splashing Miguel's face.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

The broken part of the golden tree vine crashed heavily to the ground just a meter away from Miguel.

As for the connected main body on the ground, it convulsed wildly, like a giant python thrashing about, continuously spraying golden fluid.

"What?!"

Seeing this scene, Miguel was completely dumbfounded.

His brain crashed, and he couldn't react for a moment.

What's going on?

What just happened?

The golden tree vine was actually cut by a sword?

Miguel stared in disbelief.

He had a deep understanding of the tenacity of the golden tree vine. Even with a full-force strike, he couldn't inflict the slightest damage.

However, the sudden appearance of the black sword energy just now effortlessly severed the golden tree vine as if cutting through vegetables.

The terrifying destructive power was simply jaw-dropping!

Who is it?

Who possesses such formidable strength?

Chapter 1969: The golden tree vine was continuously growing back

At this moment, a few hundred meters away, Dustin, who was at the rear of the group, discreetly sheathed the Azure Sky Sword. Sensing Miguel's danger, he intentionally stayed at the back and swiftly swung his sword.

This silent and unnoticeable strike effortlessly severed the golden tree vine into two, rescuing Miguel from imminent danger.

Dustin's decision to intervene was driven by a combination of camaraderie among fellow travelers and the utility he saw in Miguel. As Margaret mentioned, various powerful forces had entered the oasis, and until they found the Dragon Energy source, it was unwise for Dustin to reveal his identity. Miguel's presence, being a Martial Arts Master, could help them deal with many troubles, acting as a deterrent against numerous lesser adversaries.

Considering these factors, Dustin had made that timely sword strike. Although the golden tree vine was formidable, it was only at the level of a Martial Arts Master, unable to withstand a strike from a top-tier Grandmaster.

In the midst of the battlefield, when the golden tree vine was cut, both the silver and gray tree vines began to tremble.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

With a series of breaking sounds, all the tree vines crazily attacked Miguel. The relentless assault covered the sky, leaving no room for evasion.

Without time to think, Miguel immediately picked up his dual blades from the ground, circulated his Grandmaster inner energy, and began slashing the attacking tree vines.

The golden tree vine was fast, powerful, and extremely tough, making it difficult to breach. However, the ordinary tree vines, whether gray or silver, posed no threat to Miguel. Even with his injuries, he could easily handle them.

Just when Miguel thought he was safe, the following scene made his face turn pale, and his heart trembled.

He noticed that the golden tree vine, which had been cut, didn't die immediately. After spraying a considerable amount of golden fluid, the wound on the golden tree vine began to visibly heal at an astonishing speed. Moreover, the severed part at the end was rapidly regenerating.

Its formidable vitality was chilling.

"How is this possible?!"

Miguel's pupils contracted, and he lost his composure.

A moment ago, a powerful expert had intervened and cut the golden tree vine with a sword, saving him from imminent danger. However, he didn't expect that instead of dying, the golden tree vine was continuously growing back.

Once the golden tree vine healed and returned to its original state, wouldn't he be in great trouble again?

Thinking of this, Miguel immediately sounded the retreat.

Now, with his injuries, he no longer had the capital to continue the fight. He had to withdraw immediately.

"Get out of my way!"

Miguel roared, and his dual blades erupted with numerous blade energies, shooting out in all directions like a storm.

Any tree vine that came close was cut into several segments by the fierce blade energies. The remnants of the tree vines rained down like a shower, covering the ground.

Within a radius of five meters from Miguel, it became a complete death zone. Any creature approaching would be shredded into pieces.

Miguel, while launching attacks, sprinted forward. The Grandmaster inner energy in his body surged like tidal waves, with no concern for consumption.

Every tree vine blocking his path was instantly torn apart.

Miguel was well aware that he must break through the encirclement in one go; otherwise, when the golden tree vine recovered, it would be too late to escape.

After a frantic battle, Miguel finally broke out of the encirclement and rendezvoused with the main force in front.

The tree vines did not pursue; they seemed to be out of attack range. After a frenzy of attacks, the gray and silver tree vines, protecting the golden tree vine, slowly retracted into the ground.

Everything became calm and quiet, as if nothing had happened.

However, the scattered remnants of tree vines on the ground and the lifeless bodies of humans spoke of the fierce battle that had just taken place.

"That was close! Finally escaped!"

Miguel wiped the sweat from his forehead, taking a long sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he didn't linger in the fight; otherwise, once trapped, the consequences would have been unimaginable.

"Senior Miguel is indeed formidable. With his strength alone, he killed all those tree vine monsters, and they fled in disarray. Truly admirable!"

"No wonder Senior Miguel, the renowned Desert Dragon, lives up to his reputation!"

"Thanks to Senior Miguel's timely help; otherwise, we would have suffered heavy casualties!"
As the crisis subsided, everyone gathered around, praising Miguel from all directions.

They had hastily escaped, not witnessing what had happened. When they turned back and saw the golden tree vine severed into two, and Miguel, wielding dual blades, slaughtering the surroundings, they were in awe.

"Uh?"

Hearing the praise from those around him, Miguel couldn't help but show a strange expression. He couldn't decide whether to be happy or sad.

Others didn't know, but he was well aware. If not for the intervention of a powerful expert, he would have become a dead body by now.

The ability to effortlessly cut the golden tree vine with a sword indicated the expert's strength, far surpassing his own. He even dared to speculate that this mysterious figure might be a Grandmaster!

However, the problem was that in this wilderness, without anyone else around, how could such a powerful expert suddenly appear? Could that person be hiding among them?

Thinking of this, Miguel's heart tightened, and he scanned the surroundings, trying to find the high-level expert he imagined.

However, looking around, all he saw were unfamiliar faces, some of them young and others older, but none appeared to be even close to the strength displayed by the sword-wielding expert.

Could it just be a coincidence?

Did a passing high-level expert happen to save him with a casual strike?

"Senior Miguel, what's wrong with you? Your expression seems a bit off," asked Adriel strangely.

"It's nothing. I just consumed too much energy a moment ago, feeling a bit tired. I'll be fine after a short rest," Miguel shook his head, then suddenly asked, "Oh, by the way, did anyone among you provide support with a sword just now?"

Back then people are complaining that the story is getting repetitive now thats its focusing on a new kind of enemy theyre now complaining and want florence back (which before want them dead or removed from from the story) i guess you cant really please everyone. For me this is just a new adventure for dustin meeting new people and new threats not just one shotting people over and over again like before

Back then people are complaining that the story is getting repetitive now thats its focusing on a new kind of enemy theyre now complaining and want florence back (which before want them dead or removed from from the story) i guess you cant really please everyone. For me this is just a new adventure for dustin meeting new people and new threats not just one shotting people over and over again like before
Agree

Chapter 1969: The golden tree vine was continuously growing back

At this moment, a few hundred meters away, Dustin, who was at the rear of the group, discreetly sheathed the Azure Sky Sword. Sensing Miguel's danger, he intentionally stayed at the back and swiftly swung his sword.

This silent and unnoticeable strike effortlessly severed the golden tree vine into two, rescuing Miguel from imminent danger.

Dustin's decision to intervene was driven by a combination of camaraderie among fellow travelers and the utility he saw in Miguel. As Margaret mentioned, various powerful forces had entered the oasis, and until they found the Dragon Energy source, it was unwise for Dustin to reveal his identity. Miguel's presence, being a Martial Arts Master, could help them deal with many troubles, acting as a deterrent against numerous lesser adversaries.

Considering these factors, Dustin had made that timely sword strike. Although the golden tree vine was formidable, it was only at the level of a Martial Arts Master, unable to withstand a strike from a top-tier Grandmaster.

In the midst of the battlefield, when the golden tree vine was cut, both the silver and gray tree vines began to tremble.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

With a series of breaking sounds, all the tree vines crazily attacked Miguel. The relentless assault covered the sky, leaving no room for evasion.

Without time to think, Miguel immediately picked up his dual blades from the ground, circulated his Grandmaster inner energy, and began slashing the attacking tree vines.

The golden tree vine was fast, powerful, and extremely tough, making it difficult to breach. However, the ordinary tree vines, whether gray or silver, posed no threat to Miguel. Even with his injuries, he could easily handle them.

Just when Miguel thought he was safe, the following scene made his face turn pale, and his heart trembled.

He noticed that the golden tree vine, which had been cut, didn't die immediately. After spraying a considerable amount of golden fluid, the wound on the golden tree vine began to visibly heal at an astonishing speed. Moreover, the severed part at the end was rapidly regenerating.

Its formidable vitality was chilling.

"How is this possible?!"

Miguel's pupils contracted, and he lost his composure.

A moment ago, a powerful expert had intervened and cut the golden tree vine with a sword, saving him from imminent danger. However, he didn't expect that instead of dying, the golden tree vine was continuously growing back.

Once the golden tree vine healed and returned to its original state, wouldn't he be in great trouble again?

Thinking of this, Miguel immediately sounded the retreat.

Now, with his injuries, he no longer had the capital to continue the fight. He had to withdraw immediately.

"Get out of my way!"

Miguel roared, and his dual blades erupted with numerous blade energies, shooting out in all directions like a storm.

Any tree vine that came close was cut into several segments by the fierce blade energies. The remnants of the tree vines rained down like a shower, covering the ground.

Within a radius of five meters from Miguel, it became a complete death zone. Any creature approaching would be shredded into pieces.

Miguel, while launching attacks, sprinted forward. The Grandmaster inner energy in his body surged like tidal waves, with no concern for consumption.

Every tree vine blocking his path was instantly torn apart.

Miguel was well aware that he must break through the encirclement in one go; otherwise, when the golden tree vine recovered, it would be too late to escape.

After a frantic battle, Miguel finally broke out of the encirclement and rendezvoused with the main force in front.

The tree vines did not pursue; they seemed to be out of attack range. After a frenzy of attacks, the gray and silver tree vines, protecting the golden tree vine, slowly retracted into the ground.

Everything became calm and quiet, as if nothing had happened.

However, the scattered remnants of tree vines on the ground and the lifeless bodies of humans spoke of the fierce battle that had just taken place.

"That was close! Finally escaped!"

Miguel wiped the sweat from his forehead, taking a long sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he didn't linger in the fight; otherwise, once trapped, the consequences would have been unimaginable.

"Senior Miguel is indeed formidable. With his strength alone, he killed all those tree vine monsters, and they fled in disarray. Truly admirable!"

"No wonder Senior Miguel, the renowned Desert Dragon, lives up to his reputation!"

"Thanks to Senior Miguel's timely help; otherwise, we would have suffered heavy casualties!"
As the crisis subsided, everyone gathered around, praising Miguel from all directions.

They had hastily escaped, not witnessing what had happened. When they turned back and saw the golden tree vine severed into two, and Miguel, wielding dual blades, slaughtering the surroundings, they were in awe.

"Uh?"

Hearing the praise from those around him, Miguel couldn't help but show a strange expression. He couldn't decide whether to be happy or sad.

Others didn't know, but he was well aware. If not for the intervention of a powerful expert, he would have become a dead body by now.

The ability to effortlessly cut the golden tree vine with a sword indicated the expert's strength, far surpassing his own. He even dared to speculate that this mysterious figure might be a Grandmaster!

However, the problem was that in this wilderness, without anyone else around, how could such a powerful expert suddenly appear? Could that person be hiding among them?

Thinking of this, Miguel's heart tightened, and he scanned the surroundings, trying to find the high-level expert he imagined.

However, looking around, all he saw were unfamiliar faces, some of them young and others older, but none appeared to be even close to the strength displayed by the sword-wielding expert.

Could it just be a coincidence?

Did a passing high-level expert happen to save him with a casual strike?

"Senior Miguel, what's wrong with you? Your expression seems a bit off," asked Adriel strangely.

"It's nothing. I just consumed too much energy a moment ago, feeling a bit tired. I'll be fine after a short rest," Miguel shook his head, then suddenly asked, "Oh, by the way, did anyone among you provide support with a sword just now?"
Boastful Miguel you will ask till eternity and you will not know. 🤣😆😂😅
This story should better leave the forest. Wasting people's time dwelling on one place isn't tactful.

Chapter 1970: We can play it by ear

"Supported by a sword?"

Hearing this, everyone looked at each other, puzzled.

They had just been busy escaping for their lives; how could they have the attention for anything else?

Could it be that something unexpected happened just now?

"Senior Miguel, your martial arts are unparalleled, and your strength is formidable. Why would you need our support?"

"That's right, at your level of combat, we can't even intervene."

"Senior Miguel, did someone affect your performance just now? That's truly infuriating!"

The crowd chattered, completely unaware of what had happened.

In their eyes, only a master like Miguel had the ability to turn the tide.

If Miguel hadn't acted just now, they would have suffered heavy losses.

"Senior Miguel, what happened?" Adriel asked cautiously.

"Nothing... it's nothing. You can forget it," Miguel shook his head and remained silent.

He had just asked casually and didn't really expect anything.

If there really was a Grandmaster-level expert beside him, he would find it somewhat unacceptable.

Now, he only considered it fortunate that a skilled person happened to pass by and saved his life.

If he encountered a skilled person in the future, he would definitely repay the favor.

"Senior Miguel, thank you for your hard work just now. Here is the Dragon Binding Rope you wanted."

Margaret walked forward and handed the prepared Dragon Binding Rope to Miguel.

Miguel's interest was piqued. After hesitating for two seconds, he finally accepted it.

He had admired the Dragon Binding Rope for a long time and naturally wouldn't refuse it. He could always compensate the other party in the future.

"Little girl, thank you. If you encounter any trouble in the future, just find me!" Miguel smiled satisfactorily.

Although he had just experienced a dangerous situation, he was fortunate to obtain a treasure, making it a worthwhile venture.

Watching Miguel's pleased expression, Dustin raised an eyebrow slightly.

This guy was really audacious!

He almost lost his life, yet he still had his eyes on the Dragon Binding Rope.

If it weren't for the sake of the overall situation, he really wouldn't have let Margaret give away this treasure.

"Everyone, it's not suitable to stay here for long. Let's find a safer place to discuss our next steps," Margaret said, not dwelling on these matters. She quickly led everyone away from this perilous area.

Since nightfall, the area had been in constant turmoil, with no moments of respite.

Initially, the group was just spectators, but the appearance of the eerie vines almost dragged them into the abyss.

After a struggle, more than a dozen people had died, including disciples from the Gold Blade Sect, members of the Black Scorpion Squad, and Margaret's guards, all with varying degrees of injuries.

Just on the first night, more than a dozen people were lost, and there would likely be more casualties to come.

At this moment, everyone understood that this treasure-hunting journey was fraught with danger.

After resting in a different location, no one felt sleepy. They endured through the night until the first rays of morning sunlight penetrated through the leaves, and everyone heaved a sigh of relief, as if they had survived a catastrophe.

Night brought forth lurking dangers, making it extremely difficult to endure.

Every moment required caution as they remained vigilant against various potential monsters.

In such an environment, everyone was mentally tense, with their stress levels at maximum.

It wasn't until daylight that their tightly wound nerves finally relaxed.

Most monsters were active at night, and during the day, it became unusually quiet and relatively safer.

"Quickly, prepare food, eat, and then continue on the journey!" Margaret ordered, and her subordinates quickly got busy.

Although this oasis was dangerous, there were still tasks to be done, and treasures to be sought.

At this point, everyone had no other choice but to continue forward, gritting their teeth.

On one hand, it was for wealth; on the other hand, it was for better survival.

Following the main force with martial masters in command increased their chances of survival.

But if they gave up halfway, not only would they gain nothing, but on the way back, they might encounter even more danger.

After having their fill, under Margaret's lead, the group continued deeper into the oasis.

This time, everyone became exceptionally cautious.

Each step was taken with utmost care, fearing to disturb something lurking around them.

In this manner, they advanced for about two hours.

Suddenly, a wave of shouts and killings echoed from a distance.

Margaret immediately raised her hand, signaling everyone to stop, and then sent out scouts to explore ahead.

After about the time it takes to finish a cup of tea, the scouts returned and reported the situation.

"Miss, there are two forces ahead, currently engaged in a fierce battle. It seems like they're fighting for some treasure," the scout informed.

"Fighting for treasure?" Margaret raised an eyebrow. "Could you see what it is?"

"I didn't get too close to avoid being discovered, so I'm not sure about the specific treasure," the scout replied.

"What do you all think?" Margaret turned around, asking for the opinions of the others.

"Since there's treasure, we naturally have to go and take a look," Miguel said decisively.

"I agree with Senior Miguel's view. We all came for treasure, and we shouldn't miss any opportunity," Adriel nodded.

"Going over to take a look won't hurt. We can play it by ear," Jackson expressed his agreement.

"Good, then let's go and see what's happening!"

Margaret made a quick decision, directing the team to swiftly approach.

She wanted to personally confirm whether the treasure the two forces were fighting for might be the Dragon Energy Source.

When they arrived at the battlefield, they found dozens of martial artists attacking several young men and women.

There were already more than ten dead bodies around, and the battle seemed fierce.

Despite the strength of the young men and women, their continuous efforts against dozens of martial artists were taking a toll. Over time, they began to tire and sustain injuries.

If the battle continued for less than the time it takes for incense to burn, they would likely be completely wiped out.

Chapter 1971: Duck Sect

"Black Scorpion Team, can you figure out the background of those two groups ahead?" Margaret did not directly intervene but observed the situation and inquired about the details.

"The larger group, judging from their attire, seems to be from the Illusion Sea Alliance," Jackson carefully examined and quickly identified the clue.

"Illusion Sea Alliance? What's their background?" Margaret asked for more information.

"They are one of the six powerful factions beneath the top three sects in the southwest: the Wandering Dragon Sect, the Gold Blade Sect, and the Flying Snow Sect. However, Illusion Sea Alliance is different from ordinary major factions; they have a somewhat extreme style, and their reputation is not very good. People inside the alliance come from all walks of life, and their actions can be quite questionable," Jackson explained with narrowed eyes.

Upon hearing this, Adriel, standing nearby, couldn't help but snort coldly. "Hmph! In other words, Illusion Sea Alliance is a group of morally corrupt and low-character warriors forming an alliance. They talk about righteousness on the surface but secretly engage in robbery and pillaging. They are a bunch of scoundrels in the martial world!"

"I see." Margaret nodded and then asked again, "What about the people being besieged, who are they?"

"They are wearing elegant clothes, with no obvious symbols. I can't identify them," Jackson shook his head.

Ordinary disciples of sects usually wore uniform clothing when traveling. This helped in gaining recognition when making a name for themselves.

"Wait a moment! Senior Brother, don't you think those people look familiar?" At this point, a disciple from the Gold Blade Sect suddenly spoke up. "That woman in red clothes seems to be Senior Sister Aria from the Duck Sect!"

"Duck Sect?"

Adriel raised his eyebrows, looked again, and after a careful examination, his expression suddenly changed. He exclaimed, "It really is Aria!"

"Sis, do you have friends among them?" Margaret asked tentatively.

"More than friends. That woman in red, Senior Sister Aria, is my senior brother's fiancée!" The Gold Blade Sect disciple dropped a bombshell.

"Fiancée?"

The shocking statement drew the attention of everyone.

Encountering each other in this desolate place was indeed an unusual coincidence.

"Everyone, I'm sorry, but today I must intervene to save them!" After confirming their identities, Adriel didn't hesitate and directly unsheathed his blade. Pointing forward, he said, "Gold Blade Sect disciples, follow me!"

With these words, he charged ahead.

"My apologies, Miss Margaret. I have to go." Following his senior brother's lead, the Gold Blade Sect disciples drew their blades and joined the battle.

Illusion Sea Alliance's reputation was already quite bad, and as righteous cultivators, they were already discontent with them. Now, bullying the fiancée of their senior brother in such a manner was like poking a hornet's nest.

"Kill!"

Seeing their senior brother taking the lead, the Gold Blade Sect disciples didn't hesitate at all and immediately joined the fight.

The Illusion Sea Alliance's reputation had been low to begin with, and as righteous cultivators, they couldn't stand idly by. Bullying the fiancée of their senior brother was a provocation they couldn't ignore.

"Miss Margaret, the Gold Blade Sect and Duck Sect have always been on good terms, and the two sects often engage in intermarriages. Adriel's fiancée is Senior Sister Aria" Jackson explained briefly.

"Understood."

Margaret nodded, then made a hand gesture, instructing, "Team One, Team Two, move in and provide support immediately."

"Yes!"

Upon receiving the order, the two guard squads unsheathed their blades and joined forces with the disciples of the Gold Blade Sect, confronting the enemy.

The sudden reinforcements caught the members of the Illusion Sea Alliance off guard.

Just when victory seemed assured, an unexpected counterattack emerged.

"Who are you people? How dare you meddle in our affairs? Do you have a death wish?" A thin middle-aged man within the Illusion Sea Alliance camp loudly rebuked.

"You're bullying the weak with your strength. If I find it unbearable, I'll intervene. If you have any sense, you better scram; otherwise, don't blame me for being ruthless!" Adriel shouted defiantly.

"You audacious fools! Do you even know who we are? We are members of the Illusion Sea Alliance!" the middle-aged man exclaimed.

"Illusion Sea Alliance? So what? Do you think we, the Gold Blade Sect, fear you?" Adriel retorted angrily.

"What? You're from the Gold Blade Sect?" The middle-aged man's pupils constricted, and his expression became solemn.

The Gold Blade Sect was one of the top three sects in the southwest, with influence surpassing that of the Illusion Sea Alliance.

Under normal circumstances, Illusion Sea Alliance wouldn't dare to provoke the Gold Blade Sect openly.

However, in the current situation, they were unwilling to let go of the treasure they had just discovered.

"Elder Leo, judging from the symbols on their attire, they should indeed be disciples of the Gold Blade Sect," a member of the Illusion Sea Alliance said quietly.

"Since you know who we are, you better leave now!" Adriel warned.

"The Illusion Sea Alliance and the Gold Blade Sect have always maintained a peaceful coexistence. Why are you interfering with us and making enemies with our Illusion Sea Alliance?" The middle-aged man asked solemnly.

"Humph! You just surrounded disciples of the Duck Sect, who are allies of the Gold Blade Sect. If you want to deal with the Duck Sect, it means making enemies with the Gold Blade Sect!" Adriel declared with a strong presence.

"Alright! Considering the face of your Gold Blade Sect, I can let them go, but..."

With a sudden shift in tone, the middle-aged man added, "They must return the treasure they just snatched from us!"

"You're spouting nonsense!"

Hearing this, a red-clad woman among the besieged group spoke up, "That treasure clearly belongs to our Duck Sect. It's you, the Illusion Sea Alliance, who are shameless and trying to steal it!"

This woman was none other than Aria, a senior disciple of the Duck Sect and also Adriel's fiancée.

"Stop the nonsense!"

An impatient member of the Illusion Sea Alliance shouted, "You have two choices: either hand over the treasure, or we'll dismember you all!"

Chapter 1972: No different from those despicable people

"Insolent! What do you think you are? How dare you spout such arrogant words!"

Seeing his fiancée being threatened, Adriel couldn't help but erupt in anger.

He initially intended to settle the matter peacefully and avoid unnecessary conflicts.

However, the members of the Illusion Sea Alliance were too audacious, disregarding even the Gold Blade Sect, openly trying to seize the treasure. It was simply too much.

"You..."

The Illusion Sea Alliance member was about to speak, but the middle-aged man raised his hand to stop him and said, "Gentlemen, treasures are external possessions and are insignificant compared to one's life. You all understand this principle, don't you?"

"So what if we understand?" Adriel squinted his eyes.

"Since you understand, then you should hand over the treasure," the middle-aged man said calmly. "As the saying goes, losing some wealth can prevent a disaster. Once we have the treasure, we will leave immediately and won't cause any trouble for you. What do you think?"

"You're dreaming!"

Upon hearing this, Aria shouted, "Even if I die, I won't hand the treasure over to you despicable people!"

With these words, the middle-aged man's face instantly darkened.

Behind him, the Illusion Sea Alliance members revealed fierce expressions, sharpening their blades.

"Elder Leo! Why bother talking so much with them? Just kill them all!"

"Right! We have the numbers. Are we afraid of these little nobodies?"

"Killing and robbing is not new to us; there's no need to be reserved!"

Members of the Illusion Sea Alliance were clamoring, ready to act.

In their eyes, both Adriel and Aria were like lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

If they cooperated and handed over the treasure, the Illusion Sea Alliance might spare them.

However, if they resisted, death awaited them.

"Elder Leo, why do you hesitate because of the Gold Blade Sect? We outnumber them significantly. As long as we kill them all cleanly, who would suspect us?" a member of the Illusion Sea Alliance whispered.

Upon hearing this, Elder Leo frowned, clearly affected by the suggestion.

He had been hesitant due to concerns about the Gold Blade Sect's influence. However, in this remote area with no one around, they could get away with whatever they did.

So, as long as they killed everyone to cover their tracks, there would be no repercussions.

Thinking of this, Elder Leo straightened his chest, and his eyes became exceptionally cold. "I'll give you one last chance. Hand over the treasure immediately, and I might spare your lives. Otherwise, you'll bear the consequences!"

"Dream on!"

Hearing this, Aria glared and said, "We, the Duck Sect, won't give in to despicable people like you!"

The members of the Illusion Sea Alliance behind Elder Leo revealed even more menacing expressions, ready to attack.

"Yes!"

Upon receiving the order, dozens of Illusion Sea Alliance members immediately surrounded and attacked. In this desolate place, they had no qualms about killing.

"Aria! Let me handle this!"

Seeing the Illusion Sea Alliance members making a move, Adriel took the lead, fearlessly charging into the fight.

Even if it wasn't his fiancée in danger, he wouldn't stand idly by when witnessing unjust acts.

"Kill!"

The disciples of the Gold Blade Sect followed closely, undaunted by the numerical disadvantage.

"Senior Sister! Let us go and support!"

Several disciples from the Duck Sect were about to join the fray, but Aria raised her hand to stop them. "Wait! We've just exhausted a lot of energy, and some of us are injured. Now is not the time to drag everyone down. Let's leave this place first."

"What? Leave?"

Upon hearing this, the Duck Sect disciples were dumbfounded. The allies from the Gold Blade Sect were bravely fighting for them, and now they were suggested to retreat. Wasn't that betraying their comrades?

"Senior Sister, Senior Brother Adriel is standing up for us. Is it appropriate for us to just leave like this?" a female disciple from the Duck Sect frowned.

"What's inappropriate about it? We are significantly weakened right now. Charging in will only result in unnecessary casualties. It's better to seize this opportunity to retreat, preserve our strength, and seek revenge later." Aria had an air of indifference.

"Senior Sister, the Gold Blade Sect has a good relationship with us. If Senior Brother Adriel and the others are in danger, how can we turn a blind eye?" Another disciple couldn't bear it.

If it weren't for Adriel stepping in to help just now, they would probably have been killed by the Illusion Sea Alliance already. Now, Adriel was facing all the pressure for them.

If they stood idly by and did nothing, how would they be any different from those despicable people?

"Senior Brother Adriel has shown great righteousness. I will always remember it. However, we must prioritize the overall situation. In our current situation, joining the fight won't help at all; instead, it might get us killed. The best choice is to retreat!" Aria explained with a serious expression. "As the saying goes, 'Preserve the green hills; no worry about firewood.' After we get through this, bring the treasure back to our sect, and I will make sure to avenge Senior Brother Adriel!"

"Avenge?"

Hearing this, several Duck Sect disciples looked at each other strangely.

What was the use of seeking revenge when everyone was dead?

"Senior Sister, Senior Brother Adriel is your fiancé!" A female disciple from the Duck Sect frowned.

"So what?"

Aria's face turned cold as she said sternly, "I've said it: prioritize the overall situation. Now, retreat immediately. Anyone who disobeys my order, don't blame me for turning hostile!"

After saying this, Aria turned around and ran without any hesitation.

Several Duck Sect disciples hesitated but eventually bit the bullet and left.

"Aria! You all go quickly! I'll hold them off for you..."

While Adriel was in the midst of the battle, he still cared about the safety of Aria and the others.

However, when he turned around to check, he found that there was no one behind him...

He initially intended to settle the matter peacefully and avoid unnecessary conflicts.

However, the members of the Illusion Sea Alliance were too audacious, disregarding even the Gold Blade Sect, openly trying to seize the treasure. It was simply too much.

"You..."

The Illusion Sea Alliance member was about to speak, but the middle-aged man raised his hand to stop him and said, "Gentlemen, treasures are external possessions and are insignificant compared to one's life. You all understand this principle, don't you?"

"Since you understand, then you should hand over the treasure," the middle-aged man said calmly. "As the saying goes, losing some wealth can prevent a disaster. Once we have the treasure, we will leave immediately and won't cause any trouble for you. What do you think?"

"You're dreaming!"

Upon hearing this, Aria shouted, "Even if I die, I won't hand the treasure over to you despicable people!"

Behind him, the Illusion Sea Alliance members revealed fierce expressions, sharpening their blades.

If they cooperated and handed over the treasure, the Illusion Sea Alliance might spare them.

"Elder Leo, why do you hesitate because of the Gold Blade Sect? We outnumber them significantly. As long as we kill them all cleanly, who would suspect us?" a member of the Illusion Sea Alliance whispered.

He had been hesitant due to concerns about the Gold Blade Sect's influence. However, in this remote area with no one around, they could get away with whatever they did.

So, as long as they killed everyone to cover their tracks, there would be no repercussions.

Thinking of this, Elder Leo straightened his chest, and his eyes became exceptionally cold. "I'll give you one last chance. Hand over the treasure immediately, and I might spare your lives. Otherwise, you'll bear the consequences!"

"Dream on!"

Hearing this, Aria glared and said, "We, the Duck Sect, won't give in to despicable people like you!"

The members of the Illusion Sea Alliance behind Elder Leo revealed even more menacing expressions, ready to attack.

"Yes!"

Upon receiving the order, dozens of Illusion Sea Alliance members immediately surrounded and attacked. In this desolate place, they had no qualms about killing.

Seeing the Illusion Sea Alliance members making a move, Adriel took the lead, fearlessly charging into the fight.

Even if it wasn't his fiancée in danger, he wouldn't stand idly by when witnessing unjust acts.

"Kill!"

The disciples of the Gold Blade Sect followed closely, undaunted by the numerical disadvantage.

Several disciples from the Duck Sect were about to join the fray, but Aria raised her hand to stop them. "Wait! We've just exhausted a lot of energy, and some of us are injured. Now is not the time to drag everyone down. Let's leave this place first."

"What? Leave?"

Upon hearing this, the Duck Sect disciples were dumbfounded. The allies from the Gold Blade Sect were bravely fighting for them, and now they were suggested to retreat. Wasn't that betraying their comrades?

"Senior Sister, Senior Brother Adriel is standing up for us. Is it appropriate for us to just leave like this?" a female disciple from the Duck Sect frowned.

"What's inappropriate about it? We are significantly weakened right now. Charging in will only result in unnecessary casualties. It's better to seize this opportunity to retreat, preserve our strength, and seek revenge later." Aria had an air of indifference.

"Senior Sister, the Gold Blade Sect has a good relationship with us. If Senior Brother Adriel and the others are in danger, how can we turn a blind eye?" Another disciple couldn't bear it.

If it weren't for Adriel stepping in to help just now, they would probably have been killed by the Illusion Sea Alliance already. Now, Adriel was facing all the pressure for them.

If they stood idly by and did nothing, how would they be any different from those despicable people?

"Senior Brother Adriel has shown great righteousness. I will always remember it. However, we must prioritize the overall situation. In our current situation, joining the fight won't help at all; instead, it might get us killed. The best choice is to retreat!" Aria explained with a serious expression. "As the saying goes, 'Preserve the green hills; no worry about firewood.' After we get through this, bring the treasure back to our sect, and I will make sure to avenge Senior Brother Adriel!"

"Avenge?"

"Senior Sister, Senior Brother Adriel is your fiancé!" A female disciple from the Duck Sect frowned.

"So what?"

Aria's face turned cold as she said sternly, "I've said it: prioritize the overall situation. Now, retreat immediately. Anyone who disobeys my order, don't blame me for turning hostile!"

While Adriel was in the midst of the battle, he still cared about the safety of Aria and the others.

However, when he turned around to check, he found that there was no one behind him...
Fear women and stay longer 😃😃😃

I like the Charlie story, but it does have boring points. I have to take a break when that happens and let a few hundred pages pile up so I can go back to it and get through the boring bits and back to something interesting.

"You..."

"You're dreaming!"

"Dream on!"

"Yes!"

"Kill!"

"What? Leave?"

"Avenge?"

"So what?"

Hehehehe funny tale. 😂😅🤣

The problem I think many are having in this story is not necessarily the content. We've had lots of instances where Dustin goes on an adventure that's a tangent from the main story.
The problem is that since catching up, we are getting 2-3 chapters a day (not Nazmul's fault. He's probably the best translator I've seen with this story). It's taken nearly a week to defeat the vine monster. It makes it feel like we are stuck in the story. Where before, we can read 50 chapters at once, get through the entire forest and get back to the city drama (and Natasha) that everyone is missing.
Moral of the story... we need the person that is putting out the raw content to put out a few new chapters at a time. Or we need to quit for a month, then come back and read it when there are a bunch of pages ready to go

The problem I think many are having in this story is not necessarily the content. We've had lots of instances where Dustin goes on an adventure that's a tangent from the main story.
The problem is that since catching up, we are getting 2-3 chapters a day (not Nazmul's fault. He's probably the best translator I've seen with this story). It's taken nearly a week to defeat the vine monster. It makes it feel like we are stuck in the story. Where before, we can read 50 chapters at once, get through the entire forest and get back to the city drama (and Natasha) that everyone is missing.
Moral of the story... we need the person that is putting out the raw content to put out a few new chapters at a time. Or we need to quit for a month, then come back and read it when there are a bunch of pages ready to go
Yep,
That’s exactly right…

Chapter 1973: You're really confused

"Ah?"

Watching the figures in the distance fleeing for their lives at an incredible speed, Adriel couldn't help but be stunned.

He really didn't expect that Aria and the others would run so decisively.

Even from beginning to end, they didn't even say hello.

Even in a retreat, shouldn't they at least give a heads-up?

What is this now? Betraying teammates?

"Brother Adriel risked his life to rescue, but disciples of the Duck Sect turned and fled. They are truly a group of ungrateful people!"

Not far away, Jackson, hiding in the shadows, couldn't help but shake his head with disdain on his face.

"Heartless indeed. It seems that Brother Adriel's fiancée is not of good character."

"Poor Brother Adriel, because of a few ungrateful people, he ended up getting involved."
The crowd was buzzing with discussions.

It's said that the Gold Blade Sect and the Duck Sect are close friends, and Adriel and Aria have an engagement.

Normally, in the face of danger, the two should work together to resist the enemy and create a heroic story.

But what happened?

Aria turned around and sold Adriel without hesitation.

This ruthlessness is truly chilling.

"Senior Brother! It seems that Senior Sister Aria and the others have already escaped. What should we do now?"

As they fought, the disciples of the Gold Blade Sect quickly noticed something was wrong, and their faces turned ugly one by one.

They risked their lives for the disciples of the Duck Sect, only to find out that they didn't even say hello and fled first, leaving them behind to fight alone.

For anyone, this kind of betrayal and abandonment is unacceptable.

"At this point, there's no choice. Let's fight with them!"

Adriel gritted his teeth and fought even more fiercely.

"Hey! Are you disciples of the Gold Blade Sect stupid? They've already sold you, and you're still fighting here. Is it worth it?" A middle-aged man couldn't help but curse.

Dealing with such a group of dazed youths was really unlucky.

"Stop talking! If you want to fight, let's fight for real!" Adriel shouted.

"Damn! They are a bunch of lunatics!"

The middle-aged man scolded while instructing the people around him, "You two, lead your teams to chase that woman back. The treasure is still in her hands, don't let her escape!"

"Yes!"

The two men responded, leading a dozen members of the Illusion Sea Alliance, quickly chasing in the direction where the disciples of the Duck Sect had disappeared.

The remaining members of the Illusion Sea Alliance continued to besiege the disciples of the Gold Blade Sect.

Even though more than a dozen people had left, the Illusion Sea Alliance still had an absolute numerical advantage.

Fortunately, Adriel and his group were formidable, fighting fiercely.

For a while, the members of the Illusion Sea Alliance didn't dare to push too hard.

Of course, mainly in their eyes, the disciples of the Gold Blade Sect were already trapped, and there was no need to risk their lives.

Using a tactic of attrition with their overwhelming numbers was the most prudent choice.

"Brother Adriel and the others are struggling. Everyone, go support them!"

Seeing that the disciples of the Gold Blade Sect were in danger, Margaret no longer held back and immediately gave the order to attack.

In an instant, nearly a hundred people rushed out, charging towards the battlefield ahead.

The sudden turn of events threw the members of the Illusion Sea Alliance into disarray.

"What's going on? Where did these people come from?"

"Damn! They seem to be reinforcements from the Gold Blade Sect!"

"Ah, another force is coming. We're really unlucky today!"

Members of the Illusion Sea Alliance cursed and complained, exceptionally discontent.

They only wanted to seize the treasure from the Duck Sect, but unexpectedly, a group of disciples from the Gold Blade Sect appeared first, followed by another group of unknown origin.

Now, not only did they fail to gain any advantage, but they also lost several brothers in the process.

"Elder Leo! What do we do now? These people are well-trained and obviously not easy to deal with!" someone urgently asked.

"What can we do? They have the numbers and the advantage, so the best course of action is to retreat!" the middle-aged man replied impatiently.

As long as the green hills are preserved, there will be firewood to burn. Since there's no profit here, there's no need to risk their lives.

"Retreat! Quickly retreat!"

Upon receiving the command, members of the Illusion Sea Alliance didn't hesitate and fled immediately.

Before leaving, they even tossed a bunch of smoke bombs for cover.

In terms of escaping, they were professionals.

"Don't pursue a fleeing enemy!"

Margaret stopped the guards who were ready to chase.

Her goal was to save people, and there was no need to complicate things further.

"Brother Adriel, are you okay?" Margaret asked as she approached.

"Just a few minor injuries, it's nothing," Adriel said, glancing at the cuts on his arm without much concern.

He had taken the lead, bearing most of the pressure, but fortunately, his strong abilities held up.

"Someone! Bandage Brother Adriel!" Margaret called for medical personnel to treat the wounded.

"Ah~!"

At this moment, a distant scream suddenly reached their ears.

"Not good! Aria is in danger!"

Adriel's expression changed, forgetting about his own wounds. He lifted his sword, ready to rush to support.

"Senior Brother!"

A disciple of the Gold Blade Sect immediately blocked his way, saying, "Those people from the Duck Sect are ungrateful. Do you still want to help them? Don't forget, they just abandoned us and fled on their own. Even if they face danger now, it's their own fault!"

"Words can't be said like that. The disciples of the Duck Sect may have retreated to avoid involving us in their troubles," Adriel tried to argue.

"Senior Brother! Don't be foolish! They obviously don't care about our lives!" a disciple of the Gold Blade Sect retorted.

For anyone with a sense of loyalty and gratitude, such betrayal and abandonment were unforgivable.

Even if they wanted to escape, they should have at least informed them beforehand.

"We'll talk about this later. Right now, Aria is in danger, and I can't stand by and watch!" Adriel felt anxious, pushing away his junior, then wielding his sword, he rushed toward the source of the sound.

"Senior Brother! You're really confused!"

Several disciples of the Gold Blade Sect gritted their teeth, looking frustrated.

Unfortunately, they had no choice but to drag their injured bodies and follow quickly.

Although they hated Aria's betrayal, they couldn't just watch their senior brother face the danger alone.

Finally I have someone with the same perception as mine. The adventure is not the problem at least this isn't their first time exploring things like this. The problem is the chapter, I remember we read this similar chapter at a go no need of dilly-dally about anything and that make us to be more enthusiastic about the story.